马男波杰克 第四季 BoJack Horseman Season 4 第12集: 现在几点钟? What Time Is It Right Now

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔 / 亚伦·朗 / 马特·吉劳法罗 / 奥图 ·穆加 / 蒂姆·劳奇

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 戴德里克·巴德 / 蕾克·贝尔 / 安德鲁·布劳尔 / 大卫·切斯 / 凯伦 科尔曼 / 劳尔·埃斯帕扎


台词
I got into this business because I love stories.
我最开始做这行 是因为我喜欢故事
They comfort us, they inspire us,
故事给我们安慰 给我们灵感
they create a context for how we experience the world.
它们创造情景 告诉我们如何体验这个世界
But also, you have to be careful,
但同时你得小心
because if you spend a lot of time with stories,
因为如果你花太多时间在故事里
you start to believe that life is just stories, and it's not.
你会误以为现实生活也是故事 然而并不是
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Life is life, and that's so sad,
很不幸 生活就是生活
because there's so little time and...
因为时间是如此有限
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 尼基塔非常想红 斗斗非常想红 Lynn_宁 萌Su
what are we doing with it?
到底该拿来做什么
Thank you.
谢谢
翻译 Eunice 吃冰棒 elingBoJack ShellyS 红拂
When Princess Carolyn told me
当卡洛琳公主告诉我
we were pitching to whattimeisitrightnow.Com,
我们要投资现在是什么时候.com
I was excited,
我非常兴奋
翻译 Roya求转运 Giggles·Horseman 圈圈的小马达
because in so many ways,
因为从多方面来说
the story I'm about to tell is about time.
我要讲述的故事也是关于时间
时间轴 大葱非常想红
And it's about time this story was told.
也到了该讲述这个故事的时候了
后期 吉吉
It's about Detective John Philbert, a man from another time.
故事讲述约翰·费尔伯特警探 来自异时空的男人
总监 圈圈
But now he finds himself in a new time.
发现自己正身处一个全新的时代
助力人人影视
help.YYeTs.com
我们需要大家的帮助
I'm sorry, did you say newt time?
抱歉 你说的是蝾螈[笨蛋]时代吗
No, no, new time.
不 新时代
Oh, so it's not like a time full of newts?
所以不是全是蝾螈[笨蛋]的时代了
No.
不是
Unless you want it to be a time full of newts.
除非你希望是一个充满蝾螈[笨蛋]的时代
- No, no, no, no. I'm just clarifying. - Okay.
-不 我就是确认一下 -好吧
He finds himself in a time he doesn't understand.
他发现自己到了一个无法理解的时代
- Don't call this number again. - Wait. I-- I just--
-不要再打过来了 -等等 我只是--
My mother, she's senile, and she was drugging the coffee.
我母亲 她老糊涂了 她一直在咖啡里面下药
That's why-- Just--
那就是原因--
I wanted you to know that none of this was Hollyhock's fault.
我就是希望你知道 这并不是霍莉霍克的错
Goodbye, BoJack.
再见 波杰克
A time in which he is alone.
一个他孤身一人的时代
Perhaps, all this time, he's been alone.
或者一直以来 他都是孤身一人
Except for the newts, right?
蝾螈[笨蛋]除外 对吧
Yeah. Except for the newts.
是的 蝾螈[笨蛋]除外
马男波杰克第四季 第十二集[季终]
And then it dawns on him, his partner isn't a ghost.
然后他渐渐领悟 他的同伴不是鬼魂
Or is he?
或者...是吗
As we like to say here,
我们得说
there are little hand ideas and big hand ideas.
有小手笔的点子 也有大手笔的点子
And that's a big hand idea.
这绝对是个大手笔
And you said BoJack Horseman is attached?
你刚才说马男波杰克要参演
What? Oh, yeah. BoJack is attached.
什么 是的 波杰克要参与
But he's not like "Attached" attached.
但也没有完全敲定
If you want us to get somebody better--
如果你想要更好的人选
Oh, no, no, no. We love BoJack.
不不不 我们喜欢波杰克
Yeah. We don't wanna do this without BoJack, just to be clear.
要声明的是 我们不接受没有波杰克
- Well-- - Oh, he's definitely attached.
-呃... -他肯定是参加
He signed a contract. I saw it myself.
他签了合同 我亲眼看到的
Oh, right. Yeah, yeah.
好吧 对对
So if you look to the left,
如果你向左看
you'll see a charming little breakfast nook.
就能看到一个精致小巧的早餐角
Look at that!
真不错啊
But if you want more natural light,
但是如果想要更多的自然采光
you could knock down that wall and put in these...
就可以去掉这堵墙 加上这些...
- French doors! - That is so cool!
-法式大门 -太棒了
- You actually don't have to yell. - Wait, Diane.
-你们其实用不着喊 -等下 戴安
Are we in the same house right now? I don't see you.
我们是在同一所房子里吗 我看不见你
I coule hear you. I think we're close!
我能听到你 我们应该离得不远
You can't actually see each other in the program.
在程序里你们看不到对方的
So I'm invisible?
这么说我是隐形的啦
Oh, in this scenario, am I a ghost?
这样的话 我是个幽灵吗
Of a Union soldier, perhaps,
也许还是隶属联邦战士的
who cannot rest until his final letter is delivered!
遗书送出之前不愿安息的幽灵
And can I be Anne of Green Gables?
我能做《绿山墙的安妮》吗
No, you're both still you.
不 你俩该是谁还是谁
Diane, can I talk to you alone for a moment?
戴安 我能单独跟你说会儿话吗
- Oh, I can step out-- - Sure!
-我可以出去... -当然
Why don't you meet me in the guest bathroom? Ow!
不如咱俩在客用浴室见
- No, you don't have to. - Where's--
-你们用不着 -哪里是...
- Hold on. I think-- - Guys, I can just--
-等下 我觉得... -二位 我可以...
- Here we are. - Diane?
-我们到了 -戴安
No. Careful. Okay.
别 小心 好吧
- Do you really love this house? - Yeah, it's fine.
-你真的喜欢这房子吗 -当然 这多好
I didn't love the old house,
我不喜欢原来那房子
but it was your house and I moved in, and it was great.
但那是你的房子 我搬进去了 那也挺好
But this is an opportunity to build something together.
但这次我们有机会共同建造
Something that'll last for the rest of our lives.
会陪我们度过余生的一样东西
Anything you want is gonna be good with me.
只要是你想要的 我就没问题
Just like your old house.
就像你原来的房子
But I don't want this to just be another one of my houses.
但我不想它只是我的另一所房子
I want this to be our house.
我希望这是我们共同的房子
And it will be, because we'll both be living in it.
会是的 因为我们都会住在里头
Mr. Peanutbutter, I don't need anything fancy.
花生酱先生 我用不着什么精巧昂贵的东西
All that matters to me is that I get to live with you.
最重要的是能和你生活在一起
In the real world.
在现实世界里
No more campaign, no more ex-wives.
不再有竞选 不再有各种前妻
Just Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter, back to normal.
就只是戴安和花生酱先生 回归正常生活
- For the rest of our lives. - That sounds great.
-就这样度过余生 -听起来真好
- We'll take it. - One second, though,
-这房子我们要了 -不过再等下
- I have to use the bathroom. - No, no, no, that's not--
-我得上个厕所 -别 这儿不是...
You completely humiliated me in front of Sha Na Na!
你在沙娜娜面前毫不留情地羞辱了我
How was I supposed to Sha Na know
我怎么会知道
they were going to invite me on the stage to do a guitar solo?
他们要让我上台表演吉他独奏
You're supposed to be my dad.
你是我爸
You're supposed to be looking out for me.
你应该照顾好我的
You're the worst dad in the world!
你是世界上最糟糕的爸爸
Well, too bad I'm the only dad you got.
可惜我是你唯一的爸爸
O.J. Simpson lawyer and DNA expert Barry Scheck?
辛普森的律师和DNA专家巴瑞·史崔克
- My car broke down. - What?
-我的车抛锚了 -什么
不会被打败的马
I guess it ran out of... juice.
我想它没... 汁了
往事
Hi. Yeah, my mom is a resident.
你好 我妈是你那里的住户
I've still got a bunch of her stuff.
我这还有一堆她的东西
Don't put me on hold.
不要让我等着
- Just take a message-- - Wait, wait! You're a DNA expert?
-留个讯息就行 -等等 你是个DNA专家
Could I use DNA to find my real family?
我能用DNA来找到我真正的家人吗
Well, sometimes, DNA can be a tricky thing.
有的时候 DNA是很复杂的
Like, for example,
比如说
was Simpson DNA found at the scene of the murder of Nicole Brown?
在妮可·布朗的谋杀现场找到辛普森DNA了吗
Sure. Was it O.J. Simpson's DNA?
找到了 那是OJ辛普森的DNA吗
Who's to say?
谁知道呢
Maybe it was some other Simpson, like his son, or his father.
也许是其他辛普森的DNA 他儿子或他父亲的
There's no way to know. I wouldn't worry about it.
无从得知 我并不担心
That's too much, man--
信息量太大了 伙计
Hey, buddy.
兄弟你好啊
She had a long day... of drinking.
她今天... 喝了一整天的酒
I figured she shouldn't drive herself home.
我想她不应该自己开车回家
- Good thinking. - Yeah.
-想得对 -是啊
I was right too, because she crashed her car.
我的想法是正确的 因为她把她的车撞坏了
What?
什么
I probably should've said something, but...
我可能不该说什么 但是...
You need to get your shit together.
你得振作起来
Wha-- Where am I?
什... 我在哪
Okay, so you know how you're always giving pep talks to people,
好了 你知道你一直是怎么给别人加油鼓劲的
telling them they need to get their shit together?
告诉他们他们得振作起来
Well, this is me giving you the Princess Carolyn pep talk.
现在是我在给你 卡洛琳公主加油鼓劲
Why am I tied up in the woods?
我为什么被绑在树林里
So you can't escape my wise words.
这样你就无法逃避我的睿智之语了
Is that not part of it? I couldn't remember.
那是其中的一部分吗 我不记得了
It doesn't matter. It's all over for me.
无所谓了 反正我完蛋了
When it gets out I faked BoJack's signature,
当我伪造波杰克的签名的事暴露了的时候
the deal's gonna fall apart.
整件事就都黄了
There goes my reputation, my career--
还有我的名声 我的事业
Well, there's more to life than just your career, isn't there?
生活不仅仅只有事业 不是吗
- Is there? - Isn't there?
-是吗 -不是吗
I have nothing!
我什么都没有了
This pep talk is going in the wrong direction.
这次加油鼓劲开始跑偏了
Do you know how hard it is to start a family at my age?
你知道我这个年龄的女人要成家有多难吗
To find a guy at my age?
找到一个如意郎君有多难吗
You don't need a guy to start a family.
你不需要男人来组建家庭
You're Princess Carolyn. You can do anything.
你是卡洛琳公主 可以做任何事
No, I can't.
不 我不能
Look, the woods are dark and scary,
听着 这片树林又黑又可怕
but the only way out is through.
但走出去的唯一途径就是穿过它
I'm sorry. I got distracted by the woods.
抱歉 我被这片小树林分了神
-What were we talking about? -No, you're right.
-我们说到哪来着 -不 你说得对
The only way out is through.
唯一的出路就是穿过黑暗
I gotta talk to BoJack. I gotta stop feeling sorry for myself.
我得跟波杰克谈谈 我要停止自怨自艾
I'm Princess Carolyn.
我是卡洛琳公主
That's the spirit!
就是这样
As my blood type always says, "B" Positive!
就像我的血型经常说的 B须积极
- What was that? - I don't know.
-那是什么 -不知道
Hey, Doctor Picarello.
嗨 皮卡雷洛医生
Doctor Picarello, are you okay?
皮卡雷洛医生 你还好吗
Todd?
陶德
So it turns out Vice Chancellor Laughing Gassy got rabies
结果是副教授笑瓦斯在和一个老浣熊
from quarrelling with an old raccoon.
吵架的时候患上了狂犬病
And then he started biting everyone,
然后他开始咬大家
and now a bunch of them have rabies.
现在一大群人都患上了狂犬病
Who could have predicted my innocent clown dentist venture
谁能料到我单纯无害的小丑牙医事业
could turn into something so terrifying?
会变成如此可怕的东西
I don't see how this concerns me.
没听出和我有什么关系
Yolanda, the only reason they're in the woods at all
尤兰达 他们会在树林里的唯一原因
is because of you.
就是因为你
If people find out the Better Business Bureau is behind this,
如果人们发现商业促进局的人是幕后人员
you don't think you'll be getting a buzz
你觉得你不会得到
from the Business Branch of the Board of Better Bureaus?
促进局商业分部的大力褒奖吗
You're right! We have to do something before someone gets hurt.
你说得对 我们要在有人受伤之前有所行动
Call me four out of five dentists, because I agree.
叫我五分之四的牙医代表 因为我同意了
What?
Here we are. The rest of our lives.
我们到了 在此度过余生
Yeah, wow.
没错 哇
- Do you wanna go to Hawaii? - What? Right now?
-你想去夏威夷吗 -什么 现在吗
Yeah! When's the last time we did something impulsive?
是啊 我们有多久没有冲动行事了
Well, you did run for governor without giving it much--
你前阵子还没怎么过脑子就竞选州长...
I just think we could use a vacation.
我只是觉得我们可以度个假
Things have been so crazy this last year.
去年以来发生了太多疯狂的事
Before we start the rest of our lives, haven't we earned a break?
在我们在此度过余生之前 何不先休息一下
All right. Let's go to Hawaii!
好吧 出发去夏威夷
They got that bridge that's just sitting there.
他们修的桥还驾在那
- We might as well use it. - All right! Hawaii, here we come!
-我们可以利用一下 -好嘞 夏威夷我们来了
- All right! Hawaii! - Hawaii!
-我们来了 夏威夷 -夏威夷
So, listen.
听着
As you know, one of the differences between agents and managers--
你也知道经纪人和经理人之间的区别就是...
- Oh, my God. Stop. Please stop. - I'm producing a new TV show.
-拜托你别说了 -我要制作一部新的电视剧
It's a phenomenal script
这是个精彩绝伦的剧本
which may or may not involve ghost or newts.
可能有鬼魂或蝾螈[笨蛋] 也可能没有
- Does it involve ghost or newts? - It may!
-里面有鬼魂或蝾螈[笨蛋]吗 -可能有
- You haven't read it, have you? - Read it? I'm producing it!
-你还没看吧 -何止看 我可是制作人
- Right. - It's this gritty, hard-boiled mystery--
-是啊 -这是一个真实冷峻的推理故事
- I'm so sick of mysteries. -Right, well--
-我受够推理故事了 -好吧
They're impossible to figure out.
根本不可能想出结局
Then all of a sudden, some random detail
但忽然间 就有某个细节
makes the hero remember a conversation
使英雄主人公想起一段对话
that totally re-contextualizes everything,
将所有线索串联起来
and then it all magically comes together.
然后事件神奇地水落石出
- Sure, but-- - It's such bullshit.
-没错 可是... -根本一派胡言
Where's my random detail
能让我忽然想通一切的
that's gonna suddenly make everything make sense?
那个细节在哪里呢
Because I would love that.
因为我极度需要
Well, this script is really special,
这个剧本真的很特别
and everyone wants to play the lead,
人人都想演主角
from Matthew McConaughey to Matthew Perry.
从马修·麦康纳到马修·派瑞
- Matthew Perry? - Yeah. But I was thinking--
-马修·派瑞 -是啊 但我在想...
Hold on. Matthew Perry...
等等 马修·派瑞
Hey, BoJack, which one of these pictures more says,
波杰克 哪张照片透露出
"This daughter looks like
"这个女儿看起来
a cool lady that I wanna have in my life"?
是个不错的年轻女性 我希望生命里有她"
Why do you ask?
问这个干什么
I'm writing a letter to my mom and I want to include a picture.
我在写信给我妈妈 我想附上一张照片
I'm going to send it to the adoption agency.
我准备寄去收养机构
Maybe if they still have her address on file,
他们可能还记录有她的地址
they can forward it to her.
可以帮我转寄给她
Seems like a long shot.
听起来机会渺茫
How about a better strategy is, don't do that,
不如换个更好的策略 别那样做
and then you won't be disappointed when it doesn't work out?
这样失败时你就不会失望了
I'm trying everything. I don't wanna look back at this
我想试遍所有方法 我不想以后回想起来
and feel like the end of "Chandler's List," You know?
觉得像《钱德勒的名单》结局一样 你懂吗
- You mean Schindler's List. - Never saw it.
-你是说《辛德勒的名单》吧 -没看过
I'm talking about "Chandler's List,"
我说的是《钱德勒的名单》
the sketch from when Matthew Perry hosted SNL.
马修·派瑞主持《周六夜现场》时的短剧
- Remind me? - Okay.
-提醒我一下 -好的
So it's Chandler from Friends,
《老友记》里的钱德勒
and it's World War II, and he's got this list.
在二战期间有一份名单
And the whole time, he's like, "I'm Chandler!
他一直在想 "我可是钱德勒
Could I have a bigger list?"
我能有份更长的名单吗"
But then at the end, the war's over, and he's like...
但到了最后 战争结束 他却想着
"Could I have had a bigger list?"
"我能有份更长的名单吗"
He's haunted because he feels like he could have done more.
他备受困扰是因为他觉得他本可以做更多
You know, he's like,
你知道的 他在想
"Could I be any more feeling like I could have done more?"
"我能有更多情感吗 我能做到更多吗"
I have to go.
我要走了
Look, I'm trying to do you a favor here!
我是想帮你
收件人 碧翠丝寄件人 波杰克
收件人 碧翠丝
不住在这了收件人 亨丽埃塔寄件人 碧翠丝
免费过期阅读材料
Yes. Get the magazine.
太好了 拿到杂志了
What a fine addition to your waiting room.
你的休息室多了一件好东西
Oh, no!
Oh, God.
天呐
What are we gonna do, Todd?
我们该怎么办 陶德
Guys, let's talk this out.
各位 我们来谈谈
Run. Ouchie! Ouchie!
快跑 好痛 好痛
- Oh, man. - I've never run that fast in my life.
-天呐 -我这辈子从没跑这么快过
- Me neither. - I gotta get in better shape.
-我也是 -我得减肥了
I keep saying I'm gonna run more,
我总是说我会多跑跑步
but it's just so hard to stay motivated.
但保持积极性真的很难
Don't "Hmm." I'm talking to you.
别发出那种声音 我在跟你说话呢
Can you not start and stop so much?
你能不能不这么频繁地走走停停
I can't control the traffic, darling.
我又控制不了交通 亲爱的
When the car in front of me starts,
我前面的车发动
I start. And when it stops, I stop.
我就发动 前面的车停 我就停
Maybe you don't have to start
或许你不用在每次你前面的车发动时
every time the car in front of you starts,
你就踩油门
because you know it's gonna stop again anyway.
因为反正它也会再停下来的
- You could leave a little space. - Okay.
-你可以和它拉开点距离 -好吧
And another car just cut in front of me
这样就有辆车会插到我前面来
because I left a little space.
因为我拉开了一点距离
Well, I'm sorry, but I'm getting carsick.
很抱歉 但我开始晕车了
Okay. I'm gonna get some gas.
好吧 我去加点油
All right. I got the lowdown.
好吧 我弄明白了
First of all, very important, I got you this flattened penny.
首先 很重要 我给你买了这个纪念币
I will cherish it always.
我会永远珍惜它的
- I'm sorry for being annoying before. - Don't worry about it.
-很抱歉我之前很惹人烦 -别在意
Here's the deal.
这么着
With this traffic, we can stay on our current trajectory
现在这么堵 我们可以继续原路程
and get to Hawaii just in time to spend two luxurious hours
到了夏威夷刚好能在檀香山斯蒂尔顿酒店
at the Honolulu Stilton, and then turn around and come back,
享受两小时的奢华时光 然后掉头回家
or we can hang out here at the Thrifty Lodge
或者我们可以在去夏威夷半途上的朴素旅馆住下
at this charming halfway to Hawaii rest area and gas park.
在这风景迷人的公路休息区和加油站共度时光
Excuse me, we would like your finest room, please.
打扰一下 我们要这里最好的房间
All our rooms are the same.
所有房间都是一样的
What kind of cuisine is on premises?
这里提供什么样的餐点呢
There's a deli at the gas station across the street.
街对面的加油站有个熟食店
- And what are your spa hours? - There's no spa.
-温泉浴场几点开放 -没有温泉浴场
Okay, if I wanted to have a big gala,
如果我想办大型晚会
could I use your grand ballroom for that,
可以用你们的大宴会厅吗
or is that booked months in advance?
还是说需要提前几个月预定呢
I could settle for a demi-ballroom in a pinch,
必要的时候我可以勉强接受小宴会厅
but attire will be formal, I don't wanna upstage the venue.
但都是正装出席 场地也不能太寒酸
We have zero ballrooms in this Thrifty Lodge.
这家节俭旅馆没有宴会厅
I see. This will do nicely.
明白了 这样就很好
Didn't you tell me once you always wanted a ballroom?
你是不是说过一直都想要一个宴会厅
Actually, no. What I wanted was a Belle-room.
其实不是的 我想要的是贝尔屋
What is that? Like a room full of bells?
那是什么 装满铃铛[谐音]的房间吗
It's a room full of big books, with big windows and a ladder,
是装满大部头书籍 还有大窗户和梯子
like Belle got in Beauty and the Beast.
就像《美女与野兽》里贝尔得到的房间
- And it's called a Belle-room? - It's called a library.
-它的名字就叫贝尔屋吗 -是藏书室
But I called it a Belle-room because it was magical.
但我叫它贝尔屋 因为它太神奇了
And since it was a name I made up for a room that wasn't real,
因为这是我为一个虚构的房间编的名字
that meant that it was just mine.
那就意味着它只属于我自己
That's adora-Belle.
太可爱了 宝"贝尔"
- Hey, Seaborn! Seaborn! - What's that?
-西伯恩 西伯恩 -什么
You're Seaborn's Seahorse Milk, right?
你是西伯恩海马奶代言人对吧
Ha! That's right.
没错
Oh, man! Can I get a shellfie?
天呐 我可以和你"甲自拍"吗
That's like a shellfish version of a selfie.
就是甲壳类动物的自拍
Go, take a picture.
去吧 去拍照片
It'll make their day.
会让他们很开心的
- You sure? You don't mind? - I'll be in the room.
-你确定不介意吗 -我在房间等你
Don't stay out with your new friends too late.
别和你的新朋友玩得太晚了
Hey, guys. I'm coming down. What other of my things do you like?
伙计们 我来了 你们还喜欢我什么地方
Okay, so...
然后
So the supplier said, "I really oughta give Iowa a try."
供应商说"我真的应该去爱荷华州试试"
But I said, "Buddy, Kansas City's about as far as I can go."
但我说"兄弟 我最远只能到堪萨斯城"
Long story short, we're meeting in St. Louis.
长话短说 我们要在圣路易斯见面
I need to talk to Hollyhock!
我要和霍莉霍克说话
- She's not here. - You have to let me see her.
-她不在这里 -你们一定要让我见她
Please, I flew all the way here and it's Wichita,
求你们了 我一路坐飞机到威奇托市来
so it's not like I got other shit to do in Wichita.
我在威奇托也没有别的事要做
No one told you to come here.
没人让你来
You're the one who likes foreign movies, right?
你是那个喜欢外国电影的对吧
That part in Amelie, where she listens to the guy's story?
记得《天使爱美丽》里她听人讲故事的片段吗
This is that part. And I'm the guy with the story.
这就是那个片段 我就是讲故事的人
And I need you to be Amelie right now.
我现在需要你当我的爱美丽
I don't like foreign movies. I like foreign films.
我不喜欢外国电影 我喜欢外国影片
Okay, you're impossible.
好吧 你真是很荒唐了
The rest of you, please, just listen for a second.
余下的人 麻烦你们再听我说几句
I know you hate me.
我知道你们讨厌我
But for Hollyhock, please, listen.
但是拜托为了霍莉霍克 听一下
So the whole time she's staying with me,
所以这段时间 她一直和我待在一起
it doesn't make sense, right?
但是这不合理呀 不是吗
If I'm her father, where is her mother?
如果我是她的爸爸 那她妈妈哪去了呢
Well, that's an extremely heteronormative way
这种看问题的方式可真是
- of looking at things. - No, I'm saying, medically,
-太异性恋了 -不 我是说 医学上
where is the woman I had sex with that made her be born?
和我上床然后生下霍莉霍克的那个女人在哪呢
Right?
对吧
That's why Hollyhock came to L.A. in the first place.
这是一开始霍莉霍克来洛杉矶的原因
Okay...
然后呢
But then I thought, "What if I'm not her father?"
然后我就想到 "如果我不是她爸爸呢"
You're not her father. We are her fathers.
你不是她爸爸 我们才是她爸爸
You're her fathers. Yeah. I know, I know.
你们是 我知道 我知道
Eight of you, each have your own cute thing, I get it.
你们八个 个个都很在意这个 我明白
My point is, Hollyhock and I have the same DNA,
我的意思是 霍莉霍克和我有同样的DNA
but that doesn't mean I'm her father.
但这不证明我就是她父亲
You're not. Because being a father isn't just--
你不是 因为做一个父亲 不仅仅是
God, I feel like you are willfully misunderstanding me.
天哪 我感觉你们在故意误解我的意思
What I am saying is,
我想说的是
I'm not even her father biologically.
我甚至在生物学上都不是她的父亲
- Excuse me? - My father is her father.
-什么 -我的爸爸是她的爸爸
What?
什么
I went to every hospital and county clerk house in L.A.
我去了洛杉矶的每一家医院和县办公室
I waited in lines, filled out forms,
我排了很多队 填了很多表
talked to anyone who would talk to me.
问了所有能说上话的人
I wouldn't rest
直到我知道
until I knew I'd done everything I could.
我做了所有能做的事 我才停下来
But there was no record of a little horse girl
但是 没有一个小马女孩
born on Hollyhock's birthday...
在霍利霍克生日那天出生
Okay, so?
所以呢
...in L.A., because Hollyhock wasn't born in L.A.
在洛杉矶没有 因为她不是在洛杉矶出生的
She was born in San Francisco.
她是在旧金山出生的
I got a little bug in my brain
我脑子里的一点点疑惑
that my father knocked up the help.
是我父亲帮我搞明白了
So I went up there,
所以我就去了旧金山
and I did the whole thing again, and I found it.
把那一堆事情又做了一遍 然后我找到了
The birth certificate with her mother's name,
写着她母亲名字的出生证明
亨丽埃塔·普赖驰丽
clear as day, Henrietta Platchkey.
一清二楚地写着 亨丽埃塔·普赖驰丽
- That's-- - But where is she now, right?
-那是 -不过 她现在在哪呢
Looked her up on Facebook.
我在脸书上查了一下她
I know what you think:
我知道你们在想什么
"BoJack Horseman has a Facebook account?"
"马男波杰克也有脸书账号"
Obviously, I didn't, because the Internet is for nerds.
显然我没有 因为只有电脑迷才上网
But I know it's a good way to find people,
但我知道这是一个找人的好办法
so I set up an account, and I found her.
所以我注册了一个账号 然后找到了她
She lives in Minneapolis. She's a nurse.
她住在明尼阿波利斯 是名护士
Her phone number was on her Facebook page.
电话号码在脸书页面上
And I wanted Hollyhock to have it.
我希望霍莉霍克能知道这个
- You did all that? - She has to know.
-这些都是你做的 -她必须知道
You don't have to tell her I was here.
你不用告诉她我来过
I'll stay out of her life forever.
我会永远离开她的生活
You can tell her I'm an asshole.
你可以跟她讲我是个混蛋
Say you found this on your own.
说这是你自己发现的
I don't care, but you have to tell her. Please.
我不在乎 但你必须告诉她 务必
#@¥%……&&**&……%%¥ Whittagut dittagoo yittagoo gittaguys thittagink?
*&…#…%¥¥#)()#@ Hittagollittagy-hittagock's stittagill frittagail.
- Guys-- - Littaget's jittagust
-伙计们 -*&……@#
~@&……%¥* tittagell hittagim whittagut
&@#%¥#@*()* hittagee wittagants tittagoo hittageer.
- All right, BoJack. We'll tell her. -Yeah?
-好吧波杰克 我们会告诉她的 -是吗
Yeah. But you need to leave. Right now.
是的 但你要离开 现在
Okay.
为你的生命奔跑逃离疯狂小丑医生
接种疫苗签到
Welcome to the best workout routine in L.A.
欢迎来到洛杉矶最棒的健身处
Nothing motivates like fear.
没什么比恐惧更能激发人了
So remember, once you're in there, don't stop running.
所以记住 只要你在这儿 千万别停下
If the clown dentists catch you, they will bite you,
如果小丑医生捉住你了 他们就会咬你
and they have very healthy teeth.
而且他们的牙口很健康
Okay, but not really, right?
好吧 但那不是真的 对吧
Nope, really. They will actually bite you,
不 是真的 他们真的会咬你
and they do actually have rabies.
而且他们真的有狂犬病
Wow, guess I'm gonna really have to run.
我猜这次我真的得跑起来了
No more excuses. This is great.
再也没借口了 这真是好极了
Exactly! And don't forget... have fun in there!
正是如此 而且别忘了 玩的开心
- Let's do this. - Let's go.
-来吧 -走
更佳现在是恐惧驱动的健身项目
Well, you did it. You made a better business.
你做到了 你做了笔更好的生意
We did it.
我们做到了
Between your no-nonsense approach
结合你的非荒谬型方案
and my the-regular-amount-of-nonsense approach,
和我的正常程度荒谬型方案
we make a pretty good team.
我们是个很棒的团队
Yes. I'm going back to my job.
是的 我要回去继续工作了
But if anything happens here and you need me,
但如果这儿有什么事 你需要我
or if you just wanna hang out again,
或者你只是想再出去逛逛
grab a drink, you should call me sometime.
喝点饮料 就打我电话
Oh, um, I should tell you, I'm actually asexual.
我应该告诉你 我其实是性冷淡
Yeah, I know. So am I. That's why I'm asking you out.
我知道 我也是 所以我才约你出去
- Oh! Uh, okay. - Okay. Goodbye.
-好吧 -好 拜拜
- I have to talk to you. - Make yourself at home.
-我必须和你谈谈 -你随意
I screwed up. I'm sorry.
我搞砸了 我很抱歉
I promised you'd do this show.
我答应人家你要演这个剧
I don't know why. I just... I needed something--
不知道为什么 我想要...
- I'll do it. - What?
-我会演的 -什么
You want me to do it, I'll do it.
你想让我演 我会演的
God knows you've done enough for me.
你已经为我做的够多了
What's wrong? I said I'd do it.
怎么了 我说了我会演的
It's just really hard to need people.
有求于人真不容易
Yeah, but...
是啊 但是...
Yeah. Thank you.
嗯 谢谢
Eh, it'll be good for me to get out of the house anyway.
对我来说走出这间房就是件好事
You want a drink?
喝点什么吗
- Water. - Water? "Water" You pregnant?
-水 -水吗 你怀孕了吗
Very much not so.
真不是
- I heard you got a new boyfriend. - We broke up.
-听说你交了新男友 -分手了
Sounds like an asshole.
真混蛋
He was actually the first guy I ever dated who wasn't an asshole.
其实他是我交往过第一个不算混蛋的人
Well, onwards and upwards.
步步高升
I heard you had a kid living with you?
你有个小孩和你住一起吗
No. She's got these adopted dads.
不 她有那么多养父
They're total dicks, but they take care of her.
他们很操蛋 但会照顾她
She'll have a good life.
她会幸福的
You ever think of adopting?
你想过领养吗
- More and more lately. - You should. You'd be a good mom.
-最近总想 -你会是个好妈妈
- The world needs good moms. - I'll take that under advisement.
-世界需要好妈妈 -我会当建议考虑
Well, I guess I'll see you on set.
那我们片厂见
I'm looking forward to it.
翘首以盼
Now, back to normal. Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter.
回归往常 戴安和花生酱先生
Here we are. The rest of our lives.
到啦 我们的余生
I wanna show you something.
给你看个东西
I had the contractor put this together
我们走了后让承包人
- while we were gone. - Close your eyes.
-都装好啦 -闭上眼睛
- Okay... - All right. Open them.
-好... -好了 睁开
- Oh, my God! It's-- - Pretty cool, huh?
-天呐...这...-很棒吧
Why would you do this?
你为什么这么做
It's what you always wanted, right?
这是你一直向往的 对吗
It's too much. I didn't want it like this.
太过了 我没想过要这个样子
- Like what? - I don't know. I'm sorry.
-什么样子 -我不知道 抱歉
This is great. I'm sorry.
很好 不过
Why would you think I would like this?
你为什么觉得我会喜欢这个样子
Because you told me this is what you always dreamed of?
因为你说过这是你一直想要的
I don't like big gestures like this!
我不喜欢这么浮夸
- How many times have I--? - Yeah, but this is--
-我说过多少遍... -但是...
This was a fantasy, something that belonged to me.
这本应该是属于我的美好幻想
Why couldn't you have asked me--
你为什么就不能先问问我...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ever try to surprise you,
很抱歉给你准备了惊喜
or do nice things.
想要让你开心
Do you know how much it cost to get 5,000 fake books?
你知道准备五千本假书花了多少钱吗
So I'm the bitch? Is that what you--
所以婊子是我咯 这就是你...
I'm sorry that I wanted to make our home
我很抱歉我想让我们的家
feel like a place that you would want to live
让你住得更舒适
that could be yours as well as mine!
成为你和我的小窝
Why is that so important to you?
你为什么如此在意这个
Because otherwise, it feels like you're a guest.
因为我不这么做 就会感觉你像个客人
And unlike the talking candlestick
并且我不想让你
in the aforementioned Disney film,
变成之前我们说到的
I don't want you to be that.
迪斯尼电影中会说话的烛台
It makes me feel shitty.
这会让我感觉很糟
Like you're just visiting here,
就好像你只是来做客
until the next thing and you're gonna leave me
等你觉得厌烦或者找到更好的
when you get bored or you find something better.
就会马上离开我
Like Katrina did. Like Jessica did.
就像卡特里娜 就像杰西卡
You can't use your ex-wives against me.
你不能拿你的前妻们来怼我
I'm just telling you how I feel.
我是在告诉你我的感受
I was trying to do a nice thing for you.
我只是想对你好一点
This is not how I thought this would go at all.
我完全没想到会是这种情况
Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter. Back to normal, right?
戴安和花生酱先生 回归正常 对吗
You know, sometimes I feel
有时我感觉
like our marriage is like a magic eye poster.
我们的婚姻就像一张三维立体画
- I love those things. - I know.
-我喜欢那些东西 -我知道
And it's messy. And at first glance,
乱糟糟的 第一眼看上去
it doesn't seem to make any sense.
那些图案什么都不是
And it's hard to figure out.
很难搞懂到底画了些什么
But sometimes,
但是有时候
if you squint at it just right, everything lines up,
如果你眼睛眯得刚刚好 会看到一切都井然有序
and it's the most perfect... beautiful, amazing thing.
那是最完美...漂亮 惊艳的东西
Yeah. I know what you mean.
对 我懂你的意思
But...
但是...
I'm so tired of squinting.
我讨厌眯眼睛看东西
菲尔伯特
What?
什么
Oh, Christ.
我的天
Hollyhock.
霍莉霍克
- How are you? - Listen...
-你好吗 -听着...
I wanted to thank you for finding my mom.
我想谢谢你帮我找到我妈
- They told you? - Not exactly.
-他们告诉你了吗 -不是
They have this secret dad language they think I don't understand,
他们说的是隐晦的大人语言 以为我听不懂
but it's super obvious what they're saying.
但是他们说的什么超级明显
You're too smart for your own good.
你真是太聪明了
So, yeah, I've been talking to Henrietta on the phone
我和亨丽埃塔通过电话了
and she seems really nice.
感觉她人很好
Really? Wow!
真的吗
I'm gonna visit her in Minneapolis. I'm at the airport right now.
我要去明尼阿波利斯见她 我现在在机场
Right now? That's incredible.
现在吗 太不可思议了
No, what's incredible is this place at the airport
不可思议的是 在机场这个鬼地方
charged me ten dollars for a cup of fruit.
我点了一个水果杯 他们收了我十美金
- What? - And get this.
-什么 -然后我发现
It's like 90 percent honeydew.
里面90%都是哈密瓜
Are you kidding me? Why?
你开玩笑的吧 怎么会
What on-the-go jet-setter's
那些忙忙碌碌的空中飞人
demanding more honeydew in his or her fruit cup?
要更多的哈密瓜放在水果杯里吗
Nobody ever wants honeydew, it's always there.
没有人想要哈密瓜 但是一直都有
It is literally the worst part of everything it's in.
什么东西里面都有哈密瓜 简直不能再糟糕了
It's like the Jared Leto of fruits.
就像水果中的"杰瑞德·莱托"
Thank you. Exactly.
没错 你说对了
Well...
好吧...
Anyway, they're about to start boarding, so...
不管怎样 要开始登机了
Hollyhock, I'm sorry I didn't take better care of you.
霍莉霍克 我很抱歉 我没有照顾好你
I shouldn't have moved in with you.
我不应该搬进去跟你一起住的
It was maybe too much too fast.
或许真的太多太快
- Yeah. - But it wasn't all bad.
-好吧 -但也并非全是坏事
I mean, yeah, I got secretly drugged for months on
我是说 虽然我莫名其妙嗑药嗑了好几个月
end to the point I was living a nightmare
过上了噩梦般的生活
in which I couldn't recognize my own body
我都不知道自己是谁了
or understand what was happening to my brain, but,
也不明白我的脑子怎么了
other than that, it was a pretty chill experience.
但是 除此之外 都是不错的经历
I should have protected you.
我应该保护好你的
I really wanted to be a good dad to you, Hollyhock.
我真的想做你的好爸爸的 霍莉霍克
Well, turns out you're not my dad at all.
结果你根本不是我的爸爸
Yeah. Good thing, I guess.
没错 我觉得这是好事
Yeah. Good thing.
没错 是好事
So, uh, Minneapolis, huh? Did you rent a car or a cab?
明尼阿波利斯是吗 你租车还是打车
BoJack, it's all taken care of. I gotta go.
波杰克 一切都已经办妥了 我得走了
Is there anything, uh, I can do?
有没有什么我可以帮忙的
I can upgrade your seats, or... or send you better fruit.
我可以帮你升舱 或者给你来一份更好的水果
BoJack, look, I never needed you to be a dad.
波杰克 听着 你不用像我爸爸一样照顾我
I'm going to be fine.
我一切都很好
I told you from the beginning, I have eight dads.
一开始我就告诉你了 我有八个爸爸
Yeah. Yeah. Good.
没错 好事
But... I've never had a brother.
但是...我从来没有哥哥