马男波杰克 第四季 BoJack Horseman Season 4 第2集: 糖人老家 The Old Sugarman Place

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔 / 亚伦·朗 / 马特·吉劳法罗 / 奥图 ·穆加 / 蒂姆·劳奇

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 戴德里克·巴德 / 蕾克·贝尔 / 安德鲁·布劳尔 / 大卫·切斯 / 凯伦 科尔曼 / 劳尔·埃斯帕扎


台词
戴安·阮来电 挂断 接听
戴安·阮来电 挂断 接听
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
未接来电 戴安·阮
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 圈圈
翻译 圈圈
校对 圈圈
恐龙世界
时间轴 噃噃
*On the first part of the journey*
*刚刚踏上旅程的时候*
后期 吉吉
*I was looking at all the life*
*我凝视着繁多的生命*
总监 圈圈
*There were plants and birds and rocks and things*
*眼前有植被 鸟群 和石头...*
助力人人影视
help.YYeTs.com
我们需要大家的帮助
*There was sand and hills and rings*
*还有那沙地 山丘 和圈圈...*
*The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz*
*一只苍蝇嗡嗡飞到我的眼前*
And the sky with no clouds
*空中一片云也没有*
The heat was hot and the ground was dry
*热浪滚滚 大地干涸*
*But the air was full of sound*
*天空中声响隆隆*
*I've been through the desert on a horse with no name*
*我骑着一匹没有名字的马横穿沙漠*
闲人免进
*It felt good to be out of the rain*
*从雨里走出来的感觉真好*
语音消息 戴安·阮
*In the desert you can't remember your name*
*在沙漠里忘记了自己的名字*
*'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain*
*因为没有人可以给你带来痛苦*
波杰克去哪儿了
*After two days in the desert sun*
*在沙漠暴晒两天后*
*My skin began to turn red*
*我的皮肤变成红色*
舒格曼糖 家族企业 百年品牌
*After three days in the desert sun*
*在沙漠里旅行三天后*
*I was looking at a riverbed*
*我凝望着河床*
欢迎来到密歇根州哈珀兰丁飞机旅行盛行前家庭度假首选之地
*And the story it told of a river that flowed*
*它仿佛在诉说水流的故事*
*Made me sad to think it was dead*
*让我心痛不已 我想它已经死去*
舒格曼
*You see, I've been through the desert on a horse with no name*
*你看 我骑着一匹没有名字的马横穿沙漠*
*It felt good to be out of the rain*
*从雨里走出来的感觉真好*
*In the desert you can't remember your name*
*在沙漠里忘记了自己的名字*
*'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain*
*因为没有人可以给你带来痛苦*
马男波杰克 第四季第二集
*Oh, the beautiful girls of 1944*
*1944年奔赴战场的我*
*Fill my head when I'm off to war*
*一心只想着那些漂亮女孩*
美女露大腿 群众喜若狂
美女露大腿 群众喜若狂
All right, Beatrice, you got a good whiff.
碧翠斯 你华丽地感冒了
Now step away from your father's breakfast
离你爸爸的早餐远一点
before he catches you a-sniffin' and gives you a spankin'.
他抓到你抽鼻涕 定要打你小屁屁
Yes, Mother.
遵命 妈妈
Well, the photographer's here. Where is Crackerjack?
摄影师来了 克拉克杰克去哪儿了
He was aware that we're posing for a family photo portrait.
他知道我们今天要拍全家福的
I've got to ankle back to Indianapolis.
拍完我还得赶回印第安纳波利斯
If the government is rationing sugar, can't you ration work?
如果政府限量供应砂糖 你能不能限量工作时间
It is summer, after all.
毕竟现在夏日炎炎
That would be a dream,
还是别抱幻想了
but who else but I will make sure the numbers add up
只有我在 才能打点好生意
and compliment my secretary on her tight sweaters?
也只有我会称赞秘书的紧身毛衣
We do appreciate the sacrifices you make, Joseph.
约瑟夫 我们真的感激你作的贡献
Then after a long day of killing Nazis
待我们宰了纳粹党一整天后
we'll sit in a beer garden and enjoy a pint.
坐在啤酒公园喝一杯那才叫爽
All right, Crackerjack, time's a-tickin'.
克拉克杰克 抓紧时间
We need to take this portrait before you and I both take a powder.
在我们离家前必须拍好全家福
Sally, why don't you get yourself some freezy pops,
萨里 拿着钱去买碎碎冰吃吧
and keep the change.
零钱不要了
I want a freezy pop.
我也要碎碎冰
Oh, Beatrice, you know iced cream is for boys.
碧翠斯 冰激凌是男孩子吃的
You can sprinkle some sugar on a lemon.
你就在柠檬上撒点糖吃吧
That's a good healthy girl snack.
这才是女孩子的健康零食
Oh, all right.
好吧
Crackerjack, you look so handsome in your soldier suit,
克拉克杰克 你穿着军装真帅
like a young Clark Gerbil.
好像一直克拉克沙鼠
Not now, you two.
你们俩别弹了
We'll be as quick as a pour of warm molasses.
我们快的 马上就好
- I will always think of you - I will always
-我会一直想念你 -我会一直
- Drink a brew, I'll see your face... - Come now, be serious.
-喝一杯啤酒 我会看着你的脸 -认真点
When each day is through
当每一天结束
- And days go past - Oh, so fast
-时光不再 -岁月如梭
But memories, they last
但是回忆永存
All right. Believe it or not,
不管你们信不信
time's arrow neither stands still nor reverses.
岁月如梭 不停止 也不倒退
It merely marches forward.
只会飞速前进
Oh, really? Time's arrow marches?
当真 岁月如梭前进吗
I didn't know arrows had legs.
我从来没听说梭子还长脚了
"Look at me, I'm a marchin' arrow."
看我 我是"前进的梭子"
Honey Sugarman, how did such a sweet face
甜心 你长了一张甜美的脸
end up with such a smart mouth?
还有一张伶俐的嘴
I don't know, but I've got half a mind
我也不清楚 但我现在有点想
to kiss you with that smart mouth.
用这伶俐的嘴给你一个吻
Well, that half you can keep.
来吧 赶紧的
I almost forgot.
差点忘了
Say, if it isn't my old baby blanket, Blinky.
这不是我小时候用过的花边毛毯吗
I thought you could take it with you.
你可以带上它
Mama, I don't need no Blinky blankie to fight ninny Nazis.
妈 我可不需要带着花边毛毯去杀纳粹党
Bea, will you hold on to it for me?
小碧碧 你帮我保管吧
- Me? - That's right.
-我吗 -没错
I'll fight better if I know Blinky's safe with you.
如果你保护好它 我会更英勇杀敌的
All right, folks, this is for posterity,
好啦 伙计们 这是为子孙后代拍的全家福
so don't forget to look far away sad.
看镜头 微笑
锤头五金店 油漆促销
Hey, I'm Tamara, that's Tamera.
你好 我叫塔玛拉 那是塔梅拉
- Hey. - I don't need any help, thanks.
-你好 -谢了 不需要帮助
- Are you... - Ryan Gosling? No.
-你是... -我不是瑞恩·高斯林
I get that all the time, it's--
经常有人把我错当成他
No, BoJack Horseman.
不 你不是马男波杰克吗
- No, sorry. - See? He's way too fat to be BoJack.
-不是 谢谢 -波杰克可没他这么胖
I'm not too fat to be BoJack.
我可不比波杰克胖
Yeah, BoJack is much fatter, right?
没错 波杰克比你胖多了 行了吧
- No, BoJack is not fatter. - So you're fatter?
-才不是 波杰克也不胖 -那你比他胖喽
- No! We are both equally not fat. - Right.
-不是 我们一样瘦 -好吧
You know who looks like BoJack Horseman? Phil the stock boy.
我们这儿有个长得像马男波杰克的 理货员菲尔
Yeah, I see it.
我也觉得像
Are you kidding me? He looks nothing like me...
开什么国际玩笑 他长得一点都不像我...
Meester Horseman.
马男梅斯特
So you were with Sarah Lynn when she died, right?
萨拉·琳死的时候你在旁边吗
- No. I'm not. - TMZ said you took her to the hospital.
-没有 -TMZ娱乐爆料是你送她去的医院
- And you held her hand. - Did you cry?
-还说你拉着她的手 -你哭没哭
- I'm not-- - Did she totally poop her pants?
-我不... -她大便失禁没
I heard people poop their pants when they die.
听说人死的时候都会大便失禁
- Listen to me-- - God, is that true?
-听着 -天哪 真的吗
I just read Romeo and Juliet and that totally changes things.
我刚刚看完《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 不是这样的
All right!
好了
No!
见鬼
油漆促销结束
Hey, Not BoJack,
小马男波杰克
did you hear they're making a miniseries about Sarah Lynn?
听说没 他们在拍关于萨拉·琳的迷你剧
- BoJack is being played by Paul Giamatti. - What?!
-保罗·吉亚玛提将饰演波杰克 -什么
Why would you get Paul Giamatti to play me...
为什么找保罗·吉亚玛提来演"我"...
meaty roles like that one?
"我"是说这样的重量级角色
Hey, buddy, is any of that to fix the door?
兄弟 你这是要修门吗
- What do you care? - I don't.
-关你屁事 -不关
And if it were up to me,
换做是我
that old house would've been torn down years ago.
几年前就把这破房子拆了
It's a blight on the neighborhood.
街坊邻居看着都辣眼睛
And that broken door is the cherry on the top of the shit sandwich.
那个破门就像屎做的三明治上面的樱桃
What kind of a sandwich has cherries on top?
谁会在三明治上面放樱桃
A shitty one. How about fixing your door instead of my metaphor?
屎做的三明治 不扯了 你还是修门吧
Darling, don't lift that. You'll rupture your uterus.
宝贝 别再举那个箱子了 你会小儿疝气的
I'm sad to leave the summer house.
离开这避暑别墅 我很难过
Well, it'll always be here, just like polio and blackface.
别墅一直都在 就像小儿麻痹症和黑脸
Hey, we got a saying in Michigan:
我们密歇根人常说
"Put your damn door back on
把你那该死的门放回去
or you're gonna freeze to death, you stupid horse!"
不然你会被冻死的 蠢马
- What's your name? - Eddie.
-你叫什么名字 -埃迪
Eddie, why don't you mind your goddamn business?
埃迪 你他妈没事可干了吗
Tell me, doc, is she gonna be okay?
医生 告诉我 她会好起来吗
I know it's here somewhere.
我确定肯定在这里
Darling, we've been over this. He doesn't need his blanket.
亲爱的 别找了 他再也不需要那条毛毯了
- There was nothing we could do. - I need to find it.
-我们一点办法都没有 -我要找到它
- He should've had it. - She's dead?
-他肯定需要的 -她死了吗
He's gone, honey.
亲爱的 他已经走了
Even Blinky couldn't have stopped that Nazi's bullet.
即便是花边毛毯也抵挡不了纳粹的子弹啊
Oh, Joseph, I failed him.
约瑟夫 我让他失望了
Oh, Doc, I let her down.
医生 我让她失望了
This was bound to happen. That's just show business.
注定如此 娱乐圈就是这样
That's just war, honey.
亲爱的 那是战争啊
Here it is, Mother.
妈妈 毛毯找到了
I put it in the closet for safekeeping.
我把它藏在柜子里了
- I never should have let him go. - Honey, no.
-我不应该让他走的 -亲爱的 别这样
If anyone's to blame, it's the Jews for peeving off Hitler so bad.
非要怪的话 只能怪那些犹太人激怒了希特勒
Three little orphans. One, two, three
三个孤儿 一个 两个 三个
Without a home or a family tree--
再也没有家...
戴安·阮来电 挂断 接听
We were lost. Now we're found
我们迷路了 现在有人发现了我们
And we're... Oh, God!
我们... 上帝啊
Come on, let's head home.
我们回家吧
It's only ghosts here in the winter.
冬天这里一个人也没有
What? Wait.
什么声音
Hey, did you fix my door?
是你修好了我的门吗
That is a dick move, buddy!
这根本没用 兄弟
What are you-- are you insane?
你被是冻傻了吗
What the...?
妈的 又来
Stop fixing my door, asshole!
混蛋 别他妈再修我的门了
Why did you fix this so good?
你这次怎么修这么牢
If you keep breaking it, I'm gonna break you.
你再把门掰坏 我就掰了你
Well, call me a Kit Kat bar because I'm already broken.
叫我"奇巧巧克力棒"吧 因为我已经被人掰了
Kit Kats aren't already broken. That's the whole point.
"奇巧巧克力棒"还没坏 这是关键
What the hell?
见鬼了
Do you even know how to... anything?
你难道不知道怎么修... 一下吗
I plastered this wall, didn't I?
我重新刷墙了 你看
I believe something got plastered.
我看是刷了什么别的东西
The problem is I can't get the right supplies
问题是我找不到合适的修理材料
because the girls at the hardware store are so annoying.
因为五金店那些姑娘真的很烦人
You're telling me! Tamera and Tamara are the worst.
我早就知道了 塔玛拉和塔梅拉太烦了
Yeah. "Hey, Tamara, how about you get some manners today?"
没错 "塔玛拉 你今天能不能礼貌一点"
Let me get my toolkit.
让我回去拿一下工具
Yeah, fine, you can help, a little.
好吧 你能帮点小忙
If it means so much to you, I will let you help me.
如果你这么乐意的话 还是让你帮下吧
How come you don't go away for the winter like everyone else?
你为什么不跟别人一样冬天飞走呢
- I don't fly. - Okay.
-我不想飞 -好吧
- So, like, in an airplane, then? - I don't fly.
-那坐飞机呢 -我不想飞
You don't have to fly the plane.
你不会开飞机也没关系
They got this new thing now, it's called being a passenger.
你坐飞机就行了啊
I have to ask, are you...
有一句话 不知道当讲不当讲 你...
- BoJack Horseman? No. - What? Who's BoJack Horseman?
-马男波杰克吗 不是 -马男波杰克是谁
Who's BoJack Horseman? He's a very famous TV and film star.
马男波杰克是谁 他是非常有名的电影电视明星
Or he was,
他曾经是
yeah, before he gave it all up for a life of quiet anonymity.
现在他过着隐姓埋名的生活
Where is he? Nobody knows.
他去哪儿了 鬼知道
Perhaps a small town just like this one.
或许就在这样的小镇
Perhaps he's even... in this very room.
或许... 就在这个房间
But he's not, 'cause I'm not BoJack Horseman.
谁知道呢 我又不是马男波杰克
Okay.
好吧
What I was going to ask was if you were related to Joseph Sugarman,
我想问的是 你跟约瑟夫·舒格曼是亲戚
or if you were just squattin' in his house?
还是说你只是霸占他的家
My grandfather.
他是我爷爷
I used to come here in the summers when I was a kid.
我小时候常来这里避暑
Hasn't got much use in the last 25 years,
这房子已经25年没人住了
except for the termites.
除了白蚁
Get on out of here, Bobby and Susan! I saw you gnawin'!
给我滚开 鲍比 苏珊 别啄了
Yeah, well, there isn't any more of us.
我们家没什么人了
I'm the last of my line.
我这一代就剩我
Once my mother dies and I die that'll be it,
哪天我妈妈死了 我也死了 我们家族就没了
which is probably for the best.
或许这是最好的结局吧
No more of you?
没有小马男了吗
- That'll be great. - Thank you.
-太好了 -谢了
That was the reaction I was going for.
我竟然有这样的反应
舒格曼
I guess that's it.
总算搞定了
Have a nice life, Hambone.
祝你过得开心 汉本
- Why'd you call me Hambone? - You told me that's your name:
-你为什么叫我汉本 -你不是说你叫
Hambone Fake-name-ington.
汉本·假名顿吗
Oh, right, right, right.
没错没错
This is the first summer we'll spend here without him.
这是他离开后 我们在这儿过的第一个夏天
Yes, I suppose that's true.
没错 确实如此
But as they say, time's arrow marches forward.
人们常说 岁月如梭
You hear that, honey? Time's arrow marches.
亲爱的 你听到了吗 岁月如梭
Well, I'd love to stay, but I must be going.
我也想留下来 但是我得走了
As a modern American man
作为当代美国男人
I am woefully unprepared to manage a woman's emotions.
我搞不定女人的情绪
I was never taught, and I will not learn.
没人教过我 我也学不会
Take care, you two.
你们保重
Look at this.
你看这个
Yes, you have a very attractive mother.
不错 你妈妈很迷人啊
What? No. Why would I--? Forget that.
什么鬼 我不是让你看我妈
Look at that weather vane.
你看这个风向标
The house isn't finished yet.
房子还没修好呢
We can't stop till we find that weather vane.
我们一定要找回那个风向标
I know where this is.
我知道它在哪儿
All right.
好吧
Oh, lordy.
天哪
埃迪和洛林
A bit more... is that it?
再看一下 是那个吗
Yeah, that's right.
没错 就是那个
- Hey, there it is! - You can't be in here!
-看 在那儿呢 -你不能进来
Why did you say you can't fly?
你为什么说你不会飞
Who's that other person you're clearly in love with?
你爱着的那个人到底是谁
I never said I can't fly, I said I don't fly.
我从来没说过我不会飞 我是说我不想飞
If you want help with that weather vane you'll clam up, Hambone!
如果你还想找回风向标 就给我闭嘴 汉本
Fine. Keep your stupid secret about your clearly dead wife
好吧 你就藏着你过世妻子的秘密
and your probably-related dumb fear of flying. See if I care.
还有你不敢再飞的恐惧吧 我才不在乎呢
What are those fireworks for, Mother?
妈妈 为什么会有烟花
Those are because the war is over.
因为战争结束了
We've dropped bombs on Japan and now everyone is happy.
我们在日本投放了原子弹 现在大家都开心了
- Shouldn't we be celebrating? - Yes. Yes!
-我们是不是也该庆祝一下 -没错
Let's paint the town scarlet, crimson, and ruby!
我们把这个小镇刷成红色 大红色 深红色
Why, I've got half a mind to paint things redder
我有点想把东西刷的
than the banks of Normandy!
比诺曼底海岸还红
What? Too soon?
怎么 太早我讲太快了吗
The Clam Brothers who run this place are total scavengers.
开这家店的老板克莱姆兄弟就是十足的捡破烂王
If it can be pinched, they'll pilfer it.
他们简直能偷天偷地
It's still there!
风向标还在那儿
I'll make a distraction at the piano,
我去弹钢琴引开他们的注意
you climb up, get the weather vane.
你爬上去拿风向标
Of course, the twelve hundred... pound horse
没问题 这只死蜻蜓
will shimmy up a drain pipe to get it 'cause that makes more sense
让我这1200...磅的马从排水管爬上去
than the dragonfly,
自己不飞上去拿
who literally has the word "fly" in the name of what he is.
他可是会飞的蜻蜓啊
Okay, all right, so you've gotten that. You walked away.
好吧 你已经决定了 我只能看你表演
- Mother, can I get a freezy pop? - Sure, darling.
-妈妈 我能要一个碎碎冰吗 -好 亲爱的
- You can have whatever you want. - Attention, everyone!
-你要什么我都买给你 -大家注意了
I'm gonna play a song now, so look at me!
我为大家演奏一曲 请看过来
Do not look up at the roof of that barn!
别看那个房顶
Idiot.
蠢货
*I will always think of you*
*我会永远想念你*
*I see your face when each day's through*
*我看着你的脸 日子一天天过去*
*And days go past*
*时光不再*
*Oh, so fast*
*岁月如梭*
*But memories, they last*
*但是回忆永恒*
- Summer, winter, year by year - Year by year
-夏天 冬天 年复一年 -年复一年
*I'll hear this song inside my ear*
*这首歌将在我耳边萦绕*
- Try to restart - That'd be smart
-重新寻找爱情 -那是明智的决定
*But thoughts of you haunt my heart*
*但你永远活在我的心里*
*No, I don't want to be alone now*
*不要 我不想孤单*
*Just biding my time*
*我在等待时机*
*I need somebody dearly*
*想要有人陪伴*
*And darling, you'd be sublime*
*亲爱的 你那么美丽动人*
*Spring and autumn, up and down*
*春去秋来 起起落落*
*Up and down*
*起起落落*
- I keep trying to escape this town - And I just might
-我一直想离开这个小镇 -或许我会
*I'll take flight*
*我会逃离*
*Maybe tomorrow, not tonight*
*或许是明天 但不是今夜*
Mother?
妈妈
Sal! Sally!
萨里
- Mrs. Sugarman. - What happened when he got shot?
-舒格曼夫人 -他中弹时到底发生了什么
Was it quick? Did he suffer?
他去的快吗 有没有痛苦
Eddie, come on. Eddie, let's go!
埃迪 我们赶紧撤
- That's not yours! - Yeah! We stole that fair and square.
-那不是你的 -那是我们光明正大偷来的
- Mrs. S. - Please, please tell me.
-舒格曼夫人 -求你了 告诉我
Please.
求你了
Mrs. Sugarman, control yourself.
舒格曼夫人 你要控制你自己
Hey, gimme that!
还给我
- Please! - Mother?
-求你了 -妈妈
Why did everybody stop, huh? What's the gag?
大家为什么都停下来了 怎么回事
I want to dance. I want to fly!
我想跳舞 想飞翔
Listen, lady, you're sloshed and making a scene.
女士 您喝醉了 出洋相了
Do the responsible thing: have one more drink to steady your nerves
我建议您还是再喝一杯 镇定一下
and then drive yourself and your young daughter home.
然后带着您的女儿 开车回家
Don't make me go back to that quiet house, please.
求你了 别让我回到那寂静的房子
- Mother, let's go. - Eddie, let's go!
-妈妈 我们走吧 -埃迪 走吧
- Are you all right? - It's okay. I'm okay.
-您没事吧 -我没事
My hands are doing the Wiggly Doozle in three-four time, but--
我的手扭来扭去 不听使唤 不过...
Say, I got a swell idea. Why don't you drive?
我有个好主意 还是你来开车吧
But I don't know how.
但我不会开
Why, it's only as easy as finding a hobo in a barrel of beans.
不难的 超级简单 小菜一碟
It'll be grand. Everything will be just grand.
没事的 一切都会变好的
- Let's go! - Get back here!
-走吧 -给我回来
Jeepers!
天哪
Yeah! We're hooligans!
哈哈 我们是流氓
Faster. I want to feel alive again.
再快点 我想回到从前的感觉
I'd do anything to feel alive.
让我再疯狂一把
I gotta say, you really knew how to handle those salad tongs
没想到你办事还是挺牢靠的
for someone who appears to have never eaten a salad.
一下子就搞定了
Yeah? Well, you got a nice set of pipes.
你嗓子不错啊
You're like a Josh Groban who doesn't also think he's funny.
你就像乔诗·葛洛班 他都不知道自己有多搞笑
Okay, now,
现在
the house is absolutely, totally finished.
这房子算是彻彻底底修好了
Wow.
太棒了
I wish I could somehow pay you back for all your help.
你帮了我大忙 我想报答你
Don't sweat it.
没什么大不了的
Hey, Eddie.
埃迪
What are you doing?
你搞什么
What the hell'd you do that for?
你他妈想搞什么飞机
I don't know, I thought you would fly to save me
我也不知道 我以为你会飞过来救我
and by making you fly I would, in a sense, be saving you!
或许让你飞起来 能打开你的心结
How many times do I have to tell you? I don't fly!
我跟你说过多少次了 我不想飞
You're flying right now, asshole!
傻逼 你现在就在飞啊
Why'd you make me do that?
你为什么要让我飞起来
You're welcome.
不用客气
I haven't flown since Lorraine died,
洛林死后 我再也没飞过
and now you ruined it.
现在你毁了这一切
Okay, obviously this was not the preferred outcome for either of us.
显然 这不是我们想要的结局
You want to fly? All right, let's fly.
你想要飞吗 好吧 我带你飞
- Oh, shit. No, I'm fine, actually. - You want to go higher?
-我操 我还好 -你还想飞得更高吗
You want to see how high we can go?
你想知道我们能飞多高吗
Clearly this is a sore subject. I was wrong to bring it up.
这是个悲伤的话题 我不该提起来的
Let's go back down, huh?
我们还是下去吧
The night Lorraine died she wanted to go back,
洛林死去的那晚 她想回去
but I wanted to see how high we can go.
可我却想看看我们到底能飞多高
Plane! Look out!
小心 飞机
You want to know how Lorraine felt when she got sucked into that engine?
你想体验一下洛林被吸到飞机发动机进气口的感觉吗
We're all just tiny bugs, right?
我们只是不起眼的小虫 不是吗
Oh, God. No, no, come on.
天哪 不要 振作点
Come on.
振作点
Are you insane?!
你疯了吗
I don't want to live!
我不想活了
Why did you save me?
你救我干嘛
I don't want to live!
我不想活了
What were you thinking, hoofing around the dance floor
你到底怎么想的 你是想在舞台上
like a motorized freckle?
彻底放飞自我吗
- Did you snap your cap? - You mustn't despise me, darling.
-觉得自己牛逼吗 -亲爱的 你就别讽刺我了
- Please. - That's before mentioning poor Beatrice.
-求你了 -你看看可怜的碧翠斯
You aiming to get her killed as well? She's all we got.
你也想要了她的命吗 她是我们的唯一了
Don't be cross with Mother!
别对妈妈发火了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我不知道自己怎么回事
How am I supposed to sell sugar
你每天这样歇斯底里
and keep my secretary's self-esteem afloat
让我还怎么卖糖
when you're having honest-to-goodness fits of hysteria?
让我怎么安心打点生意
- Don't yell, Father. - I just can't anymore.
-爸爸 别吼了 -我真的控制不了
I can't stop thinking about him.
我控制不住想他
I can't be with people and I can't be alone.
我不想跟别人在一起 也不想一个人
I don't know how to be better, Joseph.
约瑟夫 我不知道怎么改变这一切
Please fix me. I want to be better.
帮帮我 我想好起来
戴安·阮 47条新消息
波杰克来电 挂断 接听
BoJack? Where are you? Are you okay?
波杰克 你在哪儿 还好吗
I don't know. I'm so sorry.
我也不知道 对不起
It's okay. Talk to me. What's going on?
没关系 告诉我 还好吗
It's Michigan, and it's beautiful here,
我在密歇根 这里很漂亮
- and everything sucks. - Michigan?
-一切都很糟糕 -你在密歇根吗
- BoJack, come home. - I can't.
-波杰克 回来吧 -我不能回去
I don't belong there, I don't belong anywhere.
我不属于那儿 我不属于任何地方
But that's the thing, everybody belongs in Los Angeles.
事实上 洛杉矶敞开怀抱欢迎所有人
- There's, like, no barrier for entry. - Oh, God, that's true.
-进入洛杉矶没有壁垒 -天哪 你说的没错
They do let in just anybody.
他们确实如此
I was at a coffeeshop yesterday,
昨天我在咖啡店
I heard a guy trying to impress someone
碰到一个人一直在
by soft-pitching a web series he crowdfunded.
给别人安利他众筹的网剧
Let me guess:
让我猜猜:
the web series is about how funny he and his friends are,
肯定是讲他和他朋友的趣事
- just like hanging out. - He described it as HBO's Girls
-比如约会 -他说像HBO的《都市女孩》
- but, like, from a guy's perspective. - What?!
-只是换成男人的视角 -什么
And he's just giving this away for free in a coffeeshop?
他就这样在咖啡店免费给别人看网剧吗
Somebody get this guy an overall!
有没有人给这家伙拿一套咖啡店工作服
The important thing is that barista's
重要的是那个咖啡师
definitely going to have sex with him later.
后来肯定会跟他啪啪啪的
I've missed you, Diane.
戴安 我想你了
I've missed you, too.
我也想你
- Is Mother okay? - She is now.
-妈妈还好吗 -她现在很好
She just let her womanly emotions get the better of her, that's all.
她只是一下子没有控制住自己
Nothing a little operation couldn't fix.
一个小手术就好了
Operation?
手术
What's broken in the heart can never be repaired,
如果伤心欲绝 什么药都不管用
but the brain, well, we have all sorts of science for the brain.
脑袋却不一样 各种高科技能治
She's a brand new woman now, and she'd like to meet you very much.
她现在重新振作了 她非常想见你
- Mother? - Oh, hello.
-妈妈 -宝贝
It's Beatrice.
碧翠斯来了
Yes, that's right. What a pretty girl.
没错 我的漂亮女儿
- What did they do to you? - Oh, hush.
-他们把你怎么样了 -别担心
It's okay. I'm better now.
没事 我现在好多了
I don't understand.
我不明白
Love does things to a person, terrible things.
爱会给人带来 很多痛苦
Beatrice, promise me you'll never love anyone
碧翠斯 答应我 不要像我
- as much as I loved Crackerjack. - I promise. I won't.
-爱克拉克杰克那样爱一个人 -我保证不会
Why, I have half a mind...
我有点想...
野猪兄弟拆迁公司
Keep going, keep going. There we go, big boy.
继续 继续 好了 就这儿
Hey, what's going on out here?
你这是要干什么
Probably should have warned you,
我应该提前跟你讲的
when these guys tear the house down it might make some noise.
这些家伙拆房子的时候可能会很吵
Tear the house down?!
你要拆房子吗
Yeah. You think I just want to mope around in a shrine to the past,
你觉得我还应该纠结过去 闷闷不乐
getting off on my own guilt while the rest of my life passes me by?
让我的生命就这样浪费掉吗
Pathetic, much?
我已经受够了
But we spent the last eight months restoring this place.
但我们刚刚花了8个月时间才把它修好
Yeah, and then you tried to kill me.
然后你还想要了我的命
That's usually a series wrap on a friendship.
很多人就是这样心怀鬼胎交朋友的
- What is a series wrap? - Are you serious?
-什么鬼胎 -你不是吧
Oh, my God, what am I doing in this backwash of a town?
天哪 我在这破镇子干什么
Do you even get Showtime here?
你们这里是不是Showtime台都没有
- So what was all this for? - I don't know.
-这一切究竟是为何 -我也不知道
Guess it was just a big waste of time.
或许只是浪费生命吧
But you can't change the past. Time's arrow marches on, right?
但是过去改变不了了 岁月如梭 不是吗
I don't believe this.
我才不信
Well, as a great woman once said, suck a dick, dumbshit.
有个了不起的女人曾经说过 舔鸡巴去吧 蠢逼
- Where are you going? - Home.
-你要去哪儿 -回家