马男波杰克 第四季 BoJack Horseman Season 4 第3集: 万岁!陶德特集! Hooray! Todd Episode!

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔 / 亚伦·朗 / 马特·吉劳法罗 / 奥图 ·穆加 / 蒂姆·劳奇

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 戴德里克·巴德 / 蕾克·贝尔 / 安德鲁·布劳尔 / 大卫·切斯 / 凯伦 科尔曼 / 劳尔·埃斯帕扎


台词
- He'll be here. - But his part is in 16 bars.
-他会来的 -但他的部分16小节后就到了
Excuse me. Sorry!
借过一下 不好意思
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 圈圈
I heard before he played triangle he was in a prison gang.
听说他玩三角铁之前是监狱黑帮成员
翻译 圈圈
I heard he was a tech millionaire.
听说他是科技富翁
There is a rumor he is a foreign prince.
传闻他是外国王子
校对 圈圈
His name is Todd Chavez.
他叫陶德·查韦斯
And he's the most giving man the world has ever known.
他是这世上最乐于奉献的人
时间轴 姜姜
He saved my pregnant daughter from drowning in a shipwreck,
他在沉船事故中救了我怀孕的女儿
后期 吉吉
then he delivered her baby while they rode on a piece of driftwood.
他们在浮木上漂流的时候 他帮她接生了
总监 圈圈
And then he circumsized her baby
他们在救援直升机软梯上撤离的时候
while they both hung from the ladder of a rescue helicopter.
又给她儿子割了小鸡鸡的包皮
助力人人影视
help.YYeTs.com
我们需要大家的帮助
Of course, before he did,
当然 在割礼之前
Todd Chavez explained that circumcision has somewhat fallen out of vogue.
陶德·查韦斯曾解释 割礼现在已不那么流行了
They had a spirited but respectful debate,
他们激烈争论 但也恭敬有礼
and by the end my daughter decided that since we are of Jewish heritage,
最后 我女儿做了决定 既然我们都是犹太后裔
the boy might like to have the option to become religious if he so chooses.
这孩子或许也会选择信教 如果他想这样做的话
Sounds like he really helped your daughter
听起来他真的帮你女儿
make the decision that was right for her family.
做了对她家庭明智的决定
And last year, when our triangle player died of starvation
去年 我们的三角铁打击手饿死了
after getting his foot stuck in his triangle,
他的脚被卡在了三角铁里面
Todd Chavez took over because we needed him.
因为我们需要 陶德·查韦斯接替了他的位置
- What a guy! - He is always helping others.
-多好的人 -他总是这么乐于助人
You know, sometimes when that triangle part is coming up,
有时候 快听到三角铁演奏部分的时候
I find myself hoping he won't show up.
我却发现 不是那么希望他来
No man should be asked to give that much.
因为没人有义务奉献那么多
He is truly the best of all of--
他真的是最好的人...
Hey, guys. I was eating a taco earlier and I got salsa on my shirt.
大家好 我刚才吃卷饼时把调味汁滴到了衬衫上
I went to clean it off, but then when I put my hands in the automatic dryer
我想去擦干净 但是当我把手放到自动烘手机时
I forgot I was still holding the taco.
我才想起来手里还拿着卷饼
I got my hands all greasy,
弄得我一手好黏
so I couldn't open the doorknob for an hour.
所以我一个小时都没能把门打开
What you guys talking about?
你们在聊什么呢
马男波杰克 第四季第三集
花生酱州长
So then at 11:00 you're gonna be giving a policy speech on fracking.
等下11点你要做水力压裂政策演说
Fracktastic!
棒裂了
Meanwhile, all this talk of whatever it is you're talking about
不管你在说什么 你说的这些话
is making me hungry.
都让我听饿了
Cheese? Yes, please!
奶酪 要 谢谢
Todd, don't distract Mr. Peanutbutter with your weird pocket cheeses.
陶德 别用你那奇怪的口袋奶酪干扰花生酱先生
The issue is fracking and the people really want to know your opinion.
民众非常想知道你关于水力压裂的想法
Well, then, color me "the people"
好吧 "民众"是谁
because I would also like to know my opinion.
我也想知道自己是怎么想的
You don't have one yet. The polling research comes in today
你现在还没有想法 投票结果今天会出来
and that will decide whether you're for or against fracking.
根据结果你再决定是支持还是反对
Here's a thought: maybe be against fracking.
我有个想法 或许我们该反对
- It's terrible! - Diane.
-这太糟糕了 -戴安
- Just my opinion. - You don't tell me how to do my job.
-只是个人观点 -我的工作不需要你来指指点点
Also, fracking is the worst.
水力压裂太糟糕了
I can't believe you'd even consider endorsing it.
不敢相信你竟然还在考虑要不要签署
- Diane - None of my business. I gotta get to work. Love you!
-戴安 -不关我事 我上班去了 爱你哦
- Bye, hon! - But seriously, seriously,
-再见 亲爱的 -真的 真的
if you come out in support of fracking I'm gonna be super upset. Bye!
如果你支持水力压裂 我会超级伤心 再见
Where you stand on the issue doesn't really matter.
你对这个问题的看法其实无关紧要
What's important is that you seem sincere and emphatic.
重要的是你要看起来真诚 跟大家有共鸣
Are you a fan of charming but inessential Will Smith movies?
你是那个英俊但无关紧要的威尔·史密斯的影迷吗
Because, slight hitch, I always show I'm empathic
我碰到了一些小麻烦 很多时候
by taking off my glasses dramatically,
我帅气地拿下眼镜 假装有共鸣
but I kinda lost 'em.
但后来都差点丢了
This must be what I'd look like to a starving shipwrecked person.
我看这像是一个要饿扁了的海难人员
When did you last see the glasses?
你上次看到眼镜是什么时候
I was in a meeting with Princess Carolyn.
我在跟卡洛琳公主开会
She was saying I'm always forgetting stuff,
她说我经常丢三落四
so I whipped off my glasses, looked her square in the eye and said,
所以我拿掉眼镜 瞪着她说
"I never forget a thing."
"我从来不丢东西"
I might have left my glasses there.
我可能把眼镜忘记在那儿了
Todd, you never do anything.
陶德 你什么都不做
Why don't you take the campaign bus over to VIM
你为何不开车竞选巴士去下VIM公司
and get Mr. Peanutbutter's glasses? Can you handle that?
拿回花生酱先生的眼镜 你行吗
I never know if I can handle anything.
我不知道我什么能行
That's what makes my life so exciting.
这让我的生活充满乐趣
Mr. Peanutbutter, there's a delivery!
花生酱先生 有你的快递
He's busy! Just sign for it.
他很忙 帮他签收一下
I can't sign for another man's mail.
我不能给其他人签收快递
That's how I ended up with the cremains of Cornelius Vanderbilt.
康内留斯·范德比尔特的骨灰最后就这样了
It all started when a young Todd-- I don't have time for this!
想想我年轻的时候 我没功夫闲聊了
I've got a job to do.
我有事要办
- It's Todd! - It's me!
-陶德 -是我
You are just the guy I need.
我正想找你呢
You know the actress Courtney Portnoy?
你认识那个女演员考特尼·波特诺伊吗
I think so. She portrayed the formerly portly consort in The Seaport Resort?
应该认识吧 她在《海港度假村》演那个胖老婆
Courtly roles like the formerly portly consort
演那些文雅胖女人角色
are Courtney Portnoy's forte, but she's got a new action movie
是她的强项 但她新接了一个动作片
that's supposed to change her image: Miss Taken.
来改变她的形象 叫《女版飓风营救》
You know Mr. Taken from the Taken movies?
你知道男版《飓风营救》吧
- This is his niece. - Nice!
-这是他侄女 -太棒了
This was supposed to be Courtney's crossover coronation.
这本应是她的转型之作
But that's sort of been thwarted, unfortunately,
但很不幸 事与愿违
'cause Courtney's purportedly falling short
据说是因为
of shoring up four quadrant support.
支持她的人不多
Makes perfect sense so far.
你说的很有道理
The public sees her as out of touch.
公众以为她销声匿迹了
We need to make her seem relatable, and the best way to do that
我们得让她再火起来 最好的方式
is to be seen dating a down-to-earth boring nobody like yourself.
就是让人发现她跟一个像你一样的无名小卒约会
You can do that, right? You're not doing anything.
你可以帮忙的吧 你现在有空的
I'm kind of busy today. I gotta pick up these glasses,
我今天有点忙 我是来拿眼镜的
and then tonight there was this meeting I wanted to go to.
晚上还有个会要参加
This will take no time, I promise. Meet her for lunch.
我发誓 这不会耽误你很久的 跟她共进午餐
The paparazzi will show up, pop some razzis.
狗仔队会来的 会曝光的
I do love getting my picture taken. It's proof I exist.
我确实喜欢拍照片 证明我的存在
Marvelous! Judah, prepare the press release.
太好了 犹大 准备好新闻发布会
"Portnoy finds joy in hoi polloi boy toy."
"波特诺伊约会小屌丝"
We didn't get the polling research on fracking--
我们还没拿到水力压裂投票结果
- Here you go. - Thank you.
-给你 -谢谢
Because apparently when the delivery came someone wouldn't sign for it.
刚刚快递员说有人不愿意签收
In the future, whenever anyone asks you to sign Mr. Peanutbutter's name,
以后再有人让你帮忙签花生酱先生的名字
- just sign it. - You got it, chief.
-必须签 -知道了 老大
All right, Middle-Aged Yeller, here's what you're gonna do.
好啊 中年大叔 这是你要做的
You're gonna give an impassioned speech on fracking
你得对水力压裂慷慨陈词一番
that doesn't actually take a stand either way on fracking.
但不要表态支持还是反对
Okay.
没问题
Good morning!
早上好
Let's talk fracking.
让我们来谈谈水力压裂
Everyone has very strong opinions about it,
大家都有各自的观点
and I want you all to know, right here and right now,
但是现在 我想告诉大家
I am taking a stand.
我站在
I am on... your side!
你们这边
- What side is that specifically? - Good question.
-具体是哪一边 -这个问题不错
I am specifically on the side of the facts,
我站在事实真相一边
and also on the side of feelings.
也站在情感一边
Well, I'm satisfied.
好吧 无话可说
Excuse me, would Mr. Peanutbutter
打扰一下 请问花生酱先生
be willing to sign this letter to our state government?
愿意签署我们州政府的这份文件吗
Yes. I'll write his name on anything.
没问题 什么文件我都帮他签
Thank you so much.
太谢谢了
And down goes Todd.
陶德倒下了
And up comes Todd!
陶德起来了
- Whoa! - Stay back!
-别这样 -后退
Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you.
淡定 我不会伤害你
My name is Hollyhock Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero-
我叫霍莉霍克·曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-
Robinson-Zilberschlag
鲁滨逊-泽尔博斯施拉格
- Hsung-Fonzarelli-McQuack. - Wait, wait.
-宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克 -等等 等等
- What's your first name? - Hollyhock.
-你名字叫什么 -霍莉霍克
And your last name?
姓什么
Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero-Robinson-
曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-鲁滨逊-
Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzerelli-McQuack.
泽尔博斯施拉格-宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克
Got it.
好吧
- Wait, what's your last name? - I know, it's confusing.
-等等 你姓什么 -我知道 这有点懵
- I have eight dads. - How'd that happen? Test tubes?
-我有八个爸爸 -这怎么会 试管婴儿吗
- No. I was adopted. - Of course.
-不是 我是被领养的 -原来如此
By eight men in a committed gay polyamorous relationship.
一个互相忠诚的同性多元圈子里的八个男人
- Less of course. - But ever since I was a baby,
-不可思议 -我小的时候
people always said I looked like BoJack Horseman.
人们就常说我长得像马男波杰克
That's a terrible thing to say to a baby!
这种事情都跟小孩子讲 太可怕了
And I've always wondered if BoJack could be my biological... sperm guy.
我一直在想 我会不会是马男波杰克的...种
I guess it's possible.
或许吧
BoJack used to say his penis is like sun-dried tomatoes:
波杰克常吹嘘 他的鸡鸡就像"番茄干"一样
back in the '90s it got into everything.
90年代的时候 操遍天下
I came to L.A. to get to the bottom of things.
我来洛杉矶就是弄清真相的
I even bought a deluxe spy kit. Sorry about knocking you out.
我还买了豪华间谍包 刚刚弄晕你 真的抱歉
Once you have chloroform you can't not use it.
你要是有氯仿麻醉剂的话 不用不行
No, I get it. BoJack had one of those spy kits, too.
明白 波杰克也有一套这样的间谍包
He mostly just used the chloroform on himself, though.
不过他只会把氯仿麻醉剂用在自己身上
I read in his book that you live together.
我在他书里看到 你们住一起
Can you help me find him?
你能帮我找到他吗
Sorry. I don't live there anymore.
抱歉 我已经不住那儿了
And no one knows where he's been for the last year.
没有人知道他最近一年去了哪儿
I guess I don't have to meet him.
我想 我不用见他本人
All I need is a DNA sample, like a piece of hair or something.
我只要一份DNA样本 比如一根头发什么的
I guess his house might have--
我猜他家里可能有...
Sorry again. It's just so fun.
抱歉 太好玩了我控制不住自己
Okay, there might be some hairs in the shower drain,
没事 浴室地漏可能有头发
but hard to know who they belong to.
但不能确定到底是谁的
Everyone who has sex with BoJack usually takes a long shower afterwards.
跟波杰克啪啪啪的人 完事之后都会好好洗一洗的
I think I see a hair.
我看到头发了
Oh, no, BoJack.
不会吧 波杰克
What the... was...
怎么... 回事...
- Okay. - Okay, let's blow.
-好了 -好了 我们走
blow既有走的意思 又有口的意思
Blow? Who's got blow? Save some for BoJack.
口 谁要口 给我口一口
Wait, Todd? Oh, shit.
等一下 陶德 卧槽
Are you gonna yell at me? Can I have the blow first?
你大吵大叫干什么 还是先口吧
No. BoJack, there's no blow, okay? And I'm not going to yell at you.
波杰克 没有人给你口 我也没有大吵大叫
And what is this?
这是谁
I'm Hollyhock Manheim-Mannheim- Guerrero-Robinson-
我是霍莉霍克·曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-鲁滨逊-
Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzerelli-McQuack.
泽尔博斯施拉格-宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克
Of the New -aven Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero-Robinson-
你姓曼海姆·曼海姆·格雷罗·鲁滨逊-
Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzerelli-McQuacks?
泽尔博斯施拉格·宋·佛则雷利·麦克奎克吗
That was a joke. Obviously I've never heard
别逗了 我从没听说过
of your family and/or law firm.
这个姓的家庭和/或律师事务所
That was also a joke. Todd, who is this tough crowd you brought to my home?
别逗了 陶德 你带我家来的这个马仔是谁
BoJack, this is your daught--
波杰克 这是你的女...
dot-dot maid.
佣...佣人
Way to build up the suspense.
别故弄玄虚了
To tidy up the place in case you came back.
打扫干净房间 随时等你回来
You got me a maid? Thank you.
你给我找了个佣人吗 谢了
Here I thought Channing Tatum was a good neighbor
我认为查宁·塔图姆是个好邻居了
picking up my mail while I was gone,
我不在的时候一直帮我收快递
but you, and after all the things I did to you,
但是你 我对你做了那么多事情之后
- I don't know how to tell you-- - BoJack,
-我不知道怎么开口 -波杰克
we haven't talked in like a year,
我们好像一年多没联系了
and that's actually been kind of working for me.
但我完全没什么问题
So, maybe it's better if we just keep things like that, you know?
好吧 或许我们就这样吧 挺好的
Okay. So then why did you hire me--
好吧 那你为什么给我请了个...
Oh, yeah, deliver me.
拯救我
You're welcome. Now go get that DNA tested.
不客气 现在赶紧去测DNA吧
1小时DNA检测室
Can you tell me if this is a match?
帮我测一下这个匹不匹配
- A match with who? - Hollyhock.
-跟谁匹配 -霍莉霍克
Manheim-Mannheim-Gorilla-Rub-a-Dub-Dub
曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-鲁滨逊-
Zoolander-Hallelujah-something-McDonald's?
泽尔博斯施拉格-哈利路亚-麦当劳
Whatever those words are, I need a sample from her, too.
不管她姓什么 我也要一份她的样本
Bring it in an hour. I gotta get to lunch.
一个小时内拿过来 我等下要去吃午饭
Nothing like working with hair, blood, and semen all day
成天跟毛发 血液 精液打交道
to work up an appetite, and it's already 1:00.
会让人食欲大增 而且现在已经一点了
1:00? I gotta go meet my fake girlfriend!
一点了吗 我得去见"假女朋友"
You have a fake girlfriend too?
你也有充气娃娃吗
Mine is a bunch of water balloons with a blonde wig.
我的充气娃娃有一对大奶 还有一头金发
桑卓餐厅
I suppose a fancy restaurant like this
我觉得这么豪华的餐厅
is too fancy for a common man such as yourself.
不适合你这样的小屌丝
No, it's fine.
不会 我觉得还行
You'd probably like to take me someplace rough and primitive.
或许你想带我去那些又脏又破的路边摊
Do you want me to take you somewhere else?
你想让我带你去其他地方吗
Well, if you must drag me on some barbaric adventure I can't stop you.
如果你硬要带我去那些破地方 我也阻止不了你
There's a Pony Roma's at Universal CityWalk.
环球影城步行街有家波尼罗马餐厅
A chain restaurant? God, no, I'll be mugged.
是连锁的吗 天哪 在那我会被抢劫的
I can't do this.
我做不到
Todd, I can never be your dirty peasant girl, I'm sorry.
陶德 我做不了你的灰姑娘 我很抱歉
- I must abscond. - Wait, Courtney!
-我得撤了 -等等 考特尼
Scusi, sir, would you care for a sample
先生 打扰一下 您愿意试吃一下
of my father's famous angel hair pomodoro?
我爸爸做的非常有名的意大利天使面样品吗
Famous father? Hair? Sample?
有名的爸爸 头发 样品
- DNA? - I no say DNA.
-DNA -我没说DNA
I gotta get back to Hollyhock.
我得回去找霍莉霍克
评论 不要停 陶德
Hollyhock, I need to get--
霍莉霍克 我需要你的...
- Did you clean anything? - No.
-你打扫了吗 -没有
But I am learning so much about my possibly-maybe birth father.
但是我了解了很多这位"爸爸"的情况
Like, did you know he has a shoebox in his closet full of bad reviews
比如说 你知道他在柜子有一个鞋盒
金枪鱼丹萨在《谁是鲈鱼》中表现糟糕透顶
for other people's TV shows?
里面都是别人演的电视剧的差评吗
So all you've done so far is snoop around?
所以你刚才一直在四处窥探吗
I also ate a box of donuts, got sleepy and took a nap.
我还吃了一盒甜甜圈 然后困了 就睡了一觉
Yeah, I'm not sure we really need to do the DNA test.
我们好像没必要去做DNA检测了
Look, I didn't come all this way
听着 我大老远跑来
to not find out who my biological father is.
就是要找到我的生父
Okay, fine, then I just need you to yank out a strand of hair
好吧 那你还是薅一缕头发给我吧
- so I can take it down to the lab. - No way! That sounds painful.
-我拿去化验室 -不行 肯定很疼
Can't we just use your hair?
不能用你的头发吗
No.
不行
No, but I can pull out some of my hair at the same time,
不行 但是我可以跟你一起薅头发
- so you don't have to do it alone. - Okay, that sounds fair.
-这样你就不用一个人做了 -好吧 这才公平
On three we pull.
数三声一起薅
One... two... three!
一... 二... 三...
Oh, wait, I have this whole comb full of hair in my bag.
等等 我包里有一把梳子 上面都是我的头发
Todd, can I see you for a minute?
陶德 能不能来一下
This maid is the worst. I passed out again for some reason.
这个佣人真的我见过的最差的 我刚才又睡过去了
When I woke up the house was messier than when she started.
醒来后却发现房间里比她开始打扫前更乱了
I don't mind someone else in the house with me,
我不介意有人跟我一起待在这幢房子里
in case I start choking on pills or have a funny take on current events
要是我吃药呛住了 或者评论下时事什么的
that demands an audience, but if she can't do her job I gotta fire her.
但是她如果干不好 我必须炒她鱿鱼
You can't do that! Here, buzz up real nice,
你不能那样做 来 喝点酒开心一下
take a nap, and while you're sleeping I'll get the maid to clean
睡一觉 你睡着的时候 我会让佣人打扫好
so no one has to fire anyone.
不需要炒谁的鱿鱼
Well, we did it.
总算打扫完了
What? I'm helping. I'm cleaning out his DVR. Get it?
我也在帮忙 我在检查他的录像机 看到没
Okay, but you got it, right?
你明白就行了
Todd's phone, home of the Todd.
我是陶德 有什么事
You quarter-wit. Turn on the news.
你这个蠢货 看看新闻
I don't want to be a manners police, but a "hello" would be nice.
我不想纠正你的态度 但是你应该礼貌点
The letter, signed by Mr. Peanutbutter himself,
花生酱先生亲笔签名的文件
in full, unambiguous support of fracking.
清清楚楚 支持水力压裂政策
The gubernatorial hopeful has until now played coy
州长一直在水力压裂问题上
on the controversial issue of fra...
没有明确表态...
What happened? Randy pass out on his keyboard?
怎么了 兰迪晕倒在键盘上了吗
He did? Oh, my God, is he okay?
真的吗 天哪 他还好吗
Well, did someone call Cynthia? No one called Cynthia?!
有人联系辛西娅了吗 没人联系辛西娅吗
For Christ's sake, this isn't just a newsroom, this is a family!
天哪 我们这不只是新闻中心 我们是一家人
I hope Randy's okay.
希望兰迪没什么事
Forget Randy. Did you sign that letter for Mr. Peanutbutter?
别管兰迪了 是你帮花生酱先生签了那份文件吗
Yes. Should I have not done the thing you literally told me to do?
是的 不是你告诉我要签的吗
Well, I guess we're pro-fracking now.
我们现在得支持水力压裂政策了
Hey, buddy, I just want you to know
兄弟 我想告诉你
that while Katrina is filled with white-hot frustration
卡特里娜已经抓狂了 毕竟她为州长竞选
as she has been for much of this campaign, I'm not mad.
做了那么多 不过我其实还好
I'm just nervous about what Diane will do when she finds out.
我只是担心戴安知道消息后会怎么做
But I've got a plan, and it stars you!
我有一个主意 你是主角
You want me to keep Diane away from the TV, radio, and internet?
你叫我不让戴安看电视 听广播 不上网
That's a way better idea than I had. Yeah, do that.
你这主意比我想的还好 去吧
Hollyhock, I gotta run.
霍莉霍克 我得走了
I'll try to get the hairs tested today.
我尽量今天把头发送去检测
Just stay here and act maid-like.
你待在这儿 继续假扮佣人
Okay.
算了
比弗利山庄
Hey, look at me! I'm dancing. The time is now! Don't miss out!
看我 我在跳舞 就是现在 不要错过哦
Okay, Todd, that's some good dancing, but I've got work to do
好吧 陶德 跳得不错 但是我有工作要做
and you've been dancing for... 55 minutes?!
你已经跳了... 55分钟了
- What is this? - It's a new dance.
-你在做什么 -这是一种新式舞蹈
I call it the... come on, stall, Todd.
叫... 快点 陶德
Gotta think of something to call this fake dance you just made up.
赶紧给这个尬舞起个名字
Samba.
桑巴
That's amazing, and you're amazing and I want your pores.
名字不错 跳得也不错 借过一下
Diane, I adored your sad little story on refugees.
戴安 我很喜欢你写的难民故事
We have so many articles about things people care about.
我们有很多文章都是大家关心的话题
It's like supes refreshing to see something that doesn't make you click,
看到根本不想点开的文章会令人耳目一新
but it does make you think.
但是起码让读者人思考了
Well, it's not like nobody clicks on my articles.
我的文章并不是没有人看
You don't care if people read your work or not. That's what's so brave about you.
你不在意大家看不看你的文章 这是你的勇气
You inspire me to be my fiercest self.
你让我变得越来越坚强
Buh-buh-buh-bye!
拜拜
Todd's phone. I know when that Toddline bling.
我是陶德 电话一闪我就知道是你
What happened at the restaurant?
你们在餐厅发生了什么事
You disappeared before the paparazzi even got there.
狗仔队还没到 你们就消失了
The whole point was to get a picture with her.
我们的目的是要让狗仔队拍到你和她的合照
Oops.
好吧
You want me to draw a picture from memory?
你想让我回忆一下当时的画面吗
How tall is she? What is she, like eight feet?
她多高 是不是八英尺
Okay, plan B.
算了 B计划
She's gonna be at the Sharc Jacobs fashion show in 30 minutes.
30分钟后她要参加沙克·雅各布时装秀
There's an empty seat there for her boyfriend, you.
有一个空位是给你这个"男朋友"留着的
Be there, get the photo. Got it? Click.
去那儿 拍好照片 明白没
So, I gotta go.
我得走了
How do I make people care about the important stuff
大家只关心谁被杀了
when all they want to do is read articles about who got slayed
谁得了MTV音乐录影带大奖的时候
and who owned at the VMAs?
我要怎么让大家关心重要的话题
When I need Mr. Peanutbutter to take his heartworm pills,
每次我让花生酱先生吃驱虫药的时候
I always hide it in cheese so he doesn't know
我都会把药藏在奶酪里面
he's doing something he hates.
所以他不知道自己吃了讨厌的东西
What if you take your important stuff and hide it in some juicy gossip?
你可以试试把重要的东西隐藏在八卦新闻里面
That's actually a really good idea.
确实是个好主意
But I don't know any gossip
不过我又没有什么八卦新闻
and I wouldn't even know where to look.
我根本不知道去哪里找八卦
The internet?
网上吗
花生酱先生支持水力压裂 尚未告知其妻
No! Look at me!
不行 看着我
Because I have potentially earth-shattering inside info!
因为我有一个惊天大消息
That beloved famous person...
非常有名的...
Channing Tatum may have an illegitimate daughter
查宁·塔图姆可能有一个私生女
that's also a Cordovian refugee.
是科尔多维亚难民
- Are you serious? - I have these two hairs.
-你说的是真的吗 -我手上有两份头发
One is from Channing, the other is from a baby.
一份是查宁的 一份是孩子的
If the DNA lab confirms a match, you have your story.
如果DNA实验室确认 你就有故事了
Thanks, Todd. I owe you one.
谢谢 陶德 我欠你一个人情
Okay, but if it's a match please call me first.
不用谢 如果匹配的话 先打给我
'Cause I love juicy gossip.
因为我喜欢八卦
羊的末日来临了
Where am I supposed to go? Okay.
我到底要去哪儿 好吧
"El Entrance?"
入口
Gracias, sign. Muy bien.
谢谢你 标志 好极了
模特入口
Good heavens! What's this?
我的天哪 这是谁
考特尼男朋友
Okay.
好吧
And this is how I walk...
来欣赏一下我的台步吧...
He's so normal.
他也太普通了吧
Where's the hollow look of someone forced to starve themselves
那些强行饿瘦自己
to fit our unrealistic expectation of what beauty should be?
来迎合我们期待的"美女们"哪儿去了
He is not making it work.
他完全搞砸了
No! Wait!
住手 等一下
Isn't fashion supposed to be for everyone?
时尚难道不应该是大众的吗
That behatted boy is right.
那个戴帽子的小伙子说的没错
Fashion was never meant to be an inherently elitist form.
时尚从来都不是上流社会的专属
We need to return fashion to its utilitarian roots.
我们要返璞归真
Give it back to the people!
把时尚还给大众
Bravo! He is making it work.
太棒了 他搞定了
Todd's phone. Leave a message at the Todd.
我是陶德 请留言
The DNA matched!
DNA结果匹配
Looks a wide variety of screen roles
查宁不单单演活了无数的电视角色
isn't the only thing Channing brought life to.
还搞出了一个私生女
It's a match? I gotta tell Holly... woo agents
结果匹配吗 我得告诉霍莉... 经纪人
to keep their eyes peeled for a refugee baby
高度警惕一个难民孩子
with abs to die for.
一身腹肌的那个
Nick, tell Janae to stock the warehouse with red hoodies.
尼克 通知贾内囤红色连帽衫
- This is the look of the future. - Couch surfer couture!
-这绝对会变成潮流 -沙发客定制服装
羊的末日就是被剪秃
Where's Hollyhock? I need to talk to her.
霍莉霍克在哪儿 我得跟她谈谈
- She's in maid heaven. - She's dead?!
-她在佣人天堂 -死了吗
Sorry, I meant she belongs in maid heaven
不好意思 我是说她是搞卫生的天使
because she is a cleaning angel.
所以她在佣人天堂
- Where is she, then? - I sent her to Channing Tatum's house
-她到底在哪儿 -我让她去查宁·塔图姆家
to pay him back for collecting my mail while I was out of town.
帮我还钱给他 我不在家时他帮我收了到付快递
Looks like I missed quite a deal over at Pottery Barn.
貌似我错过了陶瓷工厂的很多消息
Life is but an endless series of missed opportunities,
生活就是不断错过
some involving Pottery Barn.
有些是陶瓷工厂的
Okay, I'm gonna--
好吧 我要...
Can you believe this? Mr. Peanutbutter's running for governor now.
你信吗 花生酱先生在竞选州长
I can believe it, because I've been around for the last year.
我信 因为去年我一直都在
Right. How's Diane feel about that?
没错 戴安是怎么想的
You could ask her yourself. Does she even know you're back?
你可以自己去问她 她知道你回来了吗
I wanted to call her, but I'm just not ready.
我想打电话给她 不过还没准备好
Nobody knows I'm back except you.
除了你 没人知道我回来了
And Channing Tatum, and my pills guy,
查宁·塔图姆也知道 还有药剂师
and my booze guy, my weed guy, my coke guy,
酒吧老板 除草工人 毒贩子
some smartass at Pizza Hut who deserved an in-person finger wagging,
还有必胜客那些欠骂的傻逼
- and my maid. - And now she's at Channing Tatum's house?
-还有我的佣人 -她现在是在查宁·塔图姆家吗
I came back because I wanted to fix things,
我回来时因为我想解决一些问题
but now I don't know if I can.
但现在我不知道能不能做到
I've really been so lucky to have people in my life who care about me.
我很幸运 我的生活中有这么多关心我的人
I don't deserve any of them.
我不配拥有他们
I definitely don't deserve to have a friend as amazing
我不配有这样的朋友
and generous and forgiving and thoughtful as...
既大方 又大度 还体贴...
- Yeah? - Channing Tatum.
-谁 -查宁·塔图姆
I'm only gonna hurt him like I've hurt everyone else.
可是我伤害了他 就像伤害其他人一样
I was a fool to think I could just jump back into a new relationship.
我太傻了 以为我可以重回一段新的关系
Can you go over to Channing Tatum's house,
你能不能去查宁·塔图姆家
tell him I won't be his friend?
告诉他我不能跟他做朋友了
I can't break another heart. Not today, not Channing.
我不能再伤别人的心了 今天不能 查宁也不能
Okay.
好的
- Hollyhock, I need to tell you something. - Did you get the results?
-霍莉霍克 我得跟你说点事 -拿到结果了吗
'Cause I'm really looking forward to dropping this whole maid thing,
因为我实在不想再扮佣人了
even though I'm kind of nailing it.
虽然我很在行
Are you sure you want to know? I don't know if BoJack is ready
你真想知道吗 我不知道波杰克是否准备好
for a normal relationship with anyone.
跟其他人建立起正常关系
Well, that's fine. I don't want a relationship.
没关系 我不需要
I already have eight dads.
我已经有八个爸爸了
It's not like a ninth dad is what I need to suddenly fill a hole in my life
我的生活也并不需要突如其来的第九个爸爸
that the unconditional love of eight dads couldn't already fill.
给我八个爸爸给不了我的那份爱
Well, then good news.
好吧 我有一个好消息
I got the results and...
我拿到结果了...
it's not a match.
并不匹配
- Really? - Yeah. Good news, right?
-真的吗 -太好了 是吧
I shouldn't have come here.
我不该来的
Papa Steve told me this was a bad idea.
史蒂夫爸爸说这是个很糟糕的想法
But Papa Greg said, "Follow your heart."
但是格雷格爸爸又让我"跟着感觉走"
Then Papa Dashawn said, "I agree with Greg."
达肖恩爸爸同意格雷格爸爸的想法
Daddy Quackers said, "Let's put it to a vote, quack quack."
奎克爸爸建议投票解决
- Hello? Anybody home? - Get down! Go, go, go!
-你好 有人在家吗 -趴下 躲起来
I can hear someone in there. Channing?
我听到讲话声了 是查宁吗
Jenna Dewan?
是珍娜·迪万吗
Their daughter Everly Elizabeth?
还是他们的女儿艾维利·伊丽莎白
It's me, Channing Tatum.
是我 查宁·塔图姆
I'm in the middle of channing right now,
我现在有点忙
but you can come back... tatum?
你等一下再来...
Listen, I'm a reporter.
你好 我是记者
I tested your DNA against another sample's DNA,
我比对了您和其他人的DNA
and apparently the two are related.
结果却非常匹配
- You're a father. - Wait, what?
-你是她的爸爸 -等等 什么
- Okay. Thanks! - Todd!
-好吧 谢了 -陶德
I was going to write a story and drag your name through the mud
我要写一个故事弄臭你的名声
just because I thought a couple more people would click on an article I wrote.
因为我觉得这样的文章会有更多的点击率
But I don't think that's the kind of journalist I want to be.
但是我不想成为这样的记者
Maybe I'm not cut out for this line of work.
或许我并不适合做这样的事
Sorry to bother you.
打扰您了
Hey, I obviously don't know you because I am Channing Tatum,
我不认识你 我是查宁·塔图姆
the guy from Green Lantern or whatever,
《绿灯侠》里的超级英雄
and you are a nobody, but you came all the way over here
你是个无名小卒 不过你大老远过来
to warn me about something you hadn't even written yet.
警告我你还没有写的东西
You ask me, movie star Channing Tatum,
如果你问我这个电影明星查宁·塔图姆
I'd say you're exactly the kind of journalist we need in this world.
我会告诉你 你是我们这个世界需要的那种记者
That doesn't sound at all like Channing Tatum's voice,
听起来根本不像查宁·塔图姆的声音
but that is the kind of thing I would want Channing Tatum to say to me,
但这确实是我想让查宁·塔图姆对我说的话
so thanks, Channing.
谢谢你 查宁
Love half your movies!
你演的电影 有些还不错
That was a close one, huh, Hollyhock?
真的好险啊 霍莉霍克
Hollyhock?
霍莉霍克
Todd's phone. What do you want?
我是陶德 你有什么事
So, I see lots of pictures of you at the fashion show,
我看到了你在时装秀上的很多照片
- but none of you with Courtney. - Crap!
-但没有一张是和考特尼一起的 -胡说
- Hi. - Hello.
-你好 -你好
Why are you wearing my clothes?
你为什么跟我穿一样的衣服
These aren't anything like your clothes. This hat alone cost $50,000.
这些可跟你的衣服不一样 单单这个帽子就要五万
So... what's it like being a movie star?
那... 做电影明星的感觉如何
It's awfully trying.
真的太麻烦了
Do you ever feel like everyone's looking at you
你有没有觉得所有人都在看你
but nobody sees you?
但实际上没有人注意到你
Yeah, that's exactly how I feel.
没错 就是这种感觉
No, I was speaking rhetorically
不是 我只是打个比方
about a feeling that only movie stars get.
只有电影明星才会有这样的感觉
- Okay. - But it feels good to talk about it.
-好吧 -但是聊这些还是很开心的
Yeah. Talking's good.
没错 聊天很开心
You know, there was a meeting I was supposed to go to tonight,
我今晚有一个会要参加
but I don't think I'm gonna go. I don't know if I'm ready.
但是我不想去了 我不知道自己有没有准备好
Ready for what?
准备好什么
What if it's not everything I want it to be?
如果一切跟我想的不一样呢
Sometimes the idea of something is better than the truth, you know?
有时候理想很饱满 现实很骨感
I always prefer fiction to truth, personally.
虚构与现实相比 我一直更喜欢虚构
I've staked my career on it.
我一直用这一信念支撑我的工作
Yeah, that makes sense.
很有道理
Smile for the birdie.
对镜头笑一下
Courtney, you canoodling with a supermodel now?
考特尼 你是在和超模约会吗
- That's right. - Fancy.
-没错 -太棒了
I love how not down-to-earth you are together.
我喜欢你们的不切实际
This is going to really make headlines when you two break up.
如果你们分手了 一定会是惊天大新闻
Here's an even bigger headline: we shan't be breaking up.
更劲爆的新闻是 我们绝不会分手
- We're engaged! - Wowee!
-我们订婚了 -天哪
Hooray! I'm confused!
太好了 我有点糊涂了
Hollyhock? Are you here?
霍莉霍克 你在吗
No, but BoJack, who lives here, is here.
不在 但是住在这里的波杰克在
BoJack, I gotta tell you...
波杰克 我要告诉你...
- Hollyhock is your daughter. - What do you mean?
-霍莉霍克是你女儿 -你什么意思
- She's your daughter. - I don't understand.
-她是你女儿 -我不懂
She has Horseman DNA. You're her father.
她有马男的DNA 你是她爸爸
That's impossible. I'm BoJack.
不可能 我是波杰克
She didn't want me to tell you, but I thought you should know.
她不想让我告诉你 但我觉得你应该知道真相
I guess I don't blame her. I wouldn't want to be my daughter either.
我不会怪她的 我自己都不想当我自己的女儿
Look what I do to the people I'm supposed to care about.
看看我对我应该关心的人都做了什么
I had sex with the one person I've ever seen you be in love with.
我跟你唯一爱上的人上床了
I guess they're not gonna put you in the best friends hall of fame,
虽然你这么对朋友不仗义
but I don't know that I loved her.
但是我也不知道我是不是爱她
I don't think I'm allowed to be in love.
我觉得我不配拥有爱情
Don't say that. You do so much for everybody.
别这么说 你为大家做了很多
All you ever asked for was a roof over your head
而你只要有个住的地方
and the occasional s'more in a baguette.
有时候来点夹心法棍罢了
I'm telling you it's a million dollar idea.
你这想法太屌了
I got more of you than I ever deserved.
我不配让你为我做那么多
If you never talk to me again I just want you to know
我想告诉你 即使你永远不理我
that I appreciate it, and I appreciate you.
也没有关系 我对你心存感激
Thanks.
谢谢
It was shitty what you did with Emily, but...
你深深地伤害了艾米莉 不过...
I think I'm... asexual.
我想我是... 性冷淡
A sexual what? Dynamo, deviant?
性什么 电动小马达 特殊性癖好
Harassment lawsuit waiting to happen?
还是性骚扰被告了
No. Asexual, not sexual.
不是 是性冷淡 不是性欲强
I'm sure you think that's weird.
你肯定觉得我很奇葩
Are you kidding? That's amazing.
你没开玩笑吧 这很酷啊
Sometimes I wish I was asexual.
有时候我倒宁愿自己是个性冷淡
Maybe then I wouldn't have a strain of herpes.
或许那样的话 我也不会染上一系列性病
- You have multiple-- - I know I have multiple strains.
-你得了好多种性病... -我知道 好多种
The joke only works with the "a".
这里的梗是里面的"a"
It actually feels nice to finally say it out loud.
能大声讲出来的感觉真好
I am an asexual person.
我是个性冷淡的人
- I am asexual. - That's great.
-我是个性冷淡 -很棒
So if you're not mad about Emily--
如果不生艾米莉的气...
It wasn't just Emily, BoJack,
这跟艾米莉没什么关系 波杰克
and I don't know if I'm ready for us to be friends again yet.
我不知道我是不是准备好重新跟你做朋友
- Okay. - But we can be more than not-friends.
-好吧 -但我们可以比陌生人关系好一些
You know, for an asexual,
对一个性冷淡来说
more than not-friends is probably as good as it gets, right?
比陌生人关系好一些已经是相当好了
I'm not really at a place yet where I want to joke about it.
我现在没心情拿这个开玩笑
- Got it, got it, totally. - But it feels good to talk about it.
-好吧 明白了 -但是讲出来真的感觉很好
Well, if you ever need a place to crash, that couch--
如果你想睡一觉 那个沙发随时...
I'm gonna go.
我得走了
- Right now? - Welcome back, BoJack.
-现在就走吗 -欢迎回来 波杰克
It's good to see you.
见到你很高兴
Todd?
陶德
如果你住在这儿 肯定已经醉了
性冷淡交友会 欢迎各路大神
Good for him.
不错嘛