马男波杰克 第四季 BoJack Horseman Season 4 第4集: 进行水力压裂法 Commence Fracking

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔 / 亚伦·朗 / 马特·吉劳法罗 / 奥图 ·穆加 / 蒂姆·劳奇

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 戴德里克·巴德 / 蕾克·贝尔 / 安德鲁·布劳尔 / 大卫·切斯 / 凯伦 科尔曼 / 劳尔·埃斯帕扎


台词
Well, let me be the first to tell you: I'm bad news.
让我第一个告诉你 我是个讨厌鬼
You're actually not the first to tell me that.
事实上你不是第一个告诉我这个的
I can't offer you parental guidance or advice
我不能像普通父母那样给你指导 建议
or love or support or prolonged conversation or interest in you,
亲情 支持 促膝长谈 关心在意
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
- or remembering your name. -It's Hollyhock.
-甚至是记住你的名字 -我叫霍莉霍克
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
- And I'm not looking for another dad. - Great.
-而且我不是在找新爸爸 -很好
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 Giggles 吃冰棒
But I've always wanted to know who my mother is.
但我一直想知道我妈是谁
Your mother? What do I look like, Josh Radnor?
你妈妈 我看起来像乔什·拉德诺吗
翻译 elingbow Eunice Roya
Nothing? Nothing for Josh Radnor.
不像吗 跟乔什·拉德诺无关
How quickly we forget.
我们是忘得有多快
校对 圈圈
Look, just tell me the name of
听着 你就直接告诉我在1999年12月
the woman you had sex with in December 1999.
你上的那个女人叫什么名字
时间轴 纸袋 噃噃
That's all the relationship we need to have.
我俩之间就这点关系
That was quite a time for our nation, sex-wise...
那可是美国很重要的一段时期 性教育...
后期 吉吉
有价值的广告牌
Oh, 1999.
1999年
闪回
Actually, I don't need a whole long story.
事实上 我不需要听整个故事
总监 圈圈
Just get to the point.
直接说重点吧
The point is I banged a lot of women.
重点是我上过很多女人
助力人人影视
help.YYeTs.com
我们需要大家的帮助
One-night stands, two-night stands,
一夜情 两夜情
nooners, spooners, hot-air ballooners.
艳遇 同志情 火辣口交女
So, out of all of these women
所以 所有这些女人
it sounds like you really respected,
听起来你真的很尊重她们
is there any chance one of them got pregnant
有可能她们中有人怀孕
and then put the baby up for adoption?
然后把婴儿送人收养吗
I guess Marcy was kind of a poking holes in the condom type.
我猜玛尔希会是那种给避孕套扎洞的人
Real nutter. Good lay, though.
真是个疯女人 不过床技不错
Glad to hear my mother was a "Nutter" And "A good lay."
很高兴听到我妈是个"疯子"而且"床技好"
Can I meet her? Where is she?
我能见见她吗 她在哪
I bet she's still in that same apartment in the Valley.
我打赌她还住在硅谷的那间公寓里
What a dump!
简直是个垃圾场
Can you take me there?
你能带我过去吗
Help me find my mom and I'll leave you alone forever.
帮我找到我妈 我就一辈子不再来烦你
Deal. But can we go in the morning?
成交 但我们能明早出发吗
It's getting pretty late, I become a real asshole
现在真的很晚了 如果我晚上喝完酒
if I don't get a solid seven hours of bed drinking a night.
不能连续睡上七个小时 我会变成十足的混球
I should get going.
我该走了
My hostel's all the way downtown in a pretty bad area.
我住的旅馆在遥远市中心很糟糕的一个片区
Wait.
等等
- Take this. - Okay.
-带上这个 -好吧
Here I go, hope there are no murderers out.
我走了 希望外面没有杀人犯
Yes, everyone hopes that all the time.
对 这也是所有人的心愿
- Okay, just do me a favor. - Ugh! What now?
-好吧 那帮我个忙吧 -又是什么
If I do get murdered, will you call my eight dads
如果我真的被杀了 你能给我八个爸爸打电话
and tell them I love them?
帮我说我爱他们吗
I gotta call all eight? They can't work out a phone tree?
我要给八个人都打电话 他们不能互相通知吗
If you're gonna be a baby, stay here for the night.
如果你这么胆小 就在这里过夜吧
- All right! - Take the couch and be quiet.
-好啊 -睡沙发 安静点
Don't get on your phone
别拿起手机
and text all your friends how sweet my house is.
发短信告诉你所有朋友我家有多棒
Turn off all the lights when you're going to sleep,
睡觉前关掉所有灯
all of the lights.
记住是所有的灯
Thank you, BoJack.
谢谢你 波杰克
马男波杰克第四季 第四集
- Oh, I can't-- - Oh, you're-- you're in my--
-我不能... -你...你在我的...
- Wait, I'm not really-- - What if we try...
-等等 我不太... -不如我们试试...
Wait, I'm almost... Oh, no.
等等 我就快...不
I don't think it's going to happen.
我觉得这行不通
I'm sorry, it's just difficult with all the--
抱歉 这样太困难了
- Who gave Todd the air horn? - Right, right.
-谁给了陶德扬声器 -对对
- The campaign. - Exactly.
-竞选 -没错
But it's just another two months, right?
但这只会持续两个月 对吗
After the election everything goes back to normal.
等选举结束 一切都会恢复正常
- Well, you know, unless I win. - Right.
-除非是我赢了 -好吧
I gotta tell you, I'm having a blast.
我得告诉你 我玩得很尽兴
I always knew I was probably good at something,
我一直知道自己或许擅长点什么
but I never knew what it was.
但一直没搞清楚到底是什么
Thanks to Katrina,
多谢了卡特里娜
I've finally realized I'm good at people liking me.
我最终意识到我很擅长让人们喜欢我
That's great, and you know I'm so happy for you,
这很棒 你也知道我为你高兴
but do you have to be the pro-fracking candidate?
但你就非得做一个支持水力压裂的候选人吗
Diane, this is the campaign.
戴安 这是竞选
Nothing anyone says during a campaign matters.
在竞选期间 说什么都无所谓
It's just promising a bunch of stuff
你得许诺很多事情
to get people to vote for you.
才能让人们投票给你
Then when you get an office, you can do whatever you want.
然后等你上任时 就能想干嘛就干嘛
加州需要花生酱先生出任州长
- Democracy in action. - Mark my words--
-这就是民主 -记住我的话...
the only fracking that's going to be happening
水力压裂只会发生在
- is in this bedroom. - All right, guy.
-这间卧室里 -好吧 小子
I'm gonna drill you deep,
我会钻到你的深处
and fill you with a mysterious substance
用神秘物质喂饱你
that scientists still
而科学家们
don't quite understand the ramifications of.
还不太清楚这么做的后果
This isn't sexy for me-- aaah!
我听着可不太感性趣
Did someone say "Busy day"?
有人说过今天是"忙碌日"吗
No one said "Busy day," Katrina.
没人说过"忙碌日" 卡特里娜
But what did we say about knocking?
但我们对敲门的事是怎么说的
It wastes vital seconds we'll never get back?
毁掉了我们再也无法找回的重要时刻吗
Anyway, everyone who isn't me needs to shut up right now.
总之 除我之外的所有人现在都得闭嘴
No one else was talking.
除你之外没人在说话
Because I actually have good news for once.
因为我终于有了一次好消息
CNN released a poll today, and for the first time ever,
CNN今天公布了一项民意调查 史上第一次
- Mr. Peanutbutter is up. - Damn!
-花生酱先生支持率上升了 -真牛逼
Wow! Am I John Davidson, Cathy Lee Crosby
我现在是约翰·戴维森 卡西·李·克罗斯比
and Fran Tarkenton right now, because that's--
和弗兰·塔肯顿了吗 因为这...
We don't have time for whatever the reference you're setting up.
我们没空听你列举参照人物
We're doing a presser in 30.
我们30分钟后要接受一个采访
Go downstairs, get some breakfast.
下楼去 吃早餐
Yeah! Breakfast!
好耶 吃早餐
Am I Emilio Estevez, Molly Ringwald,
我是艾米利奥·艾斯特维兹 莫利·林沃德
Judd Nelson, the principal...
贾德·尼尔森 那个主演...
- Just get breakfast! - All right!
-赶紧吃早餐去 -好吧
Don't you forget about me.
别忘了我
Diane, you look sad.
戴安 你看起来很悲哀
We were kind of in the middle of--
我们刚才正在...
No, I'm saying you look sad.
不 我是说你看着让人悲哀
Maybe you need to put on foundation,
也许你该抹点粉底
blush around the cheeks or something.
擦点腮红之类的
What the...? Huh?
搞 什么
What's going on down here?
这里怎么回事
I was trying to make you breakfast
我想给你做早餐
to thank you for letting me stay here!
好感谢你让我在这里过夜
I put a Pop-Tart in the microwave!
我在微波炉里放了个馅饼
Did you take the foil off?
你撕掉箔纸了吗
No! I was doing it popcorn style!
没有 我想做爆米花风格的馅饼
It's all right, it's not your fault. Making food is impossible.
没关系 这不是你的错 你不可能会做吃的
Let's get out of here and take you to your mom's house.
我们走吧 我带你去找你妈
Should we do something about the fire?
我们是不是该控制下火情
Just leave it. It'll tire itself out eventually.
别管了 反正最后总会熄的
So, who is this lady?
那这位女士是谁
It's actually a cute story.
说起来还是段浪漫佳话
She was the president of my fan club.
她是我影迷会的会长
You had sex with the president of your fan club?
你和你影迷会的会长上床了
Yeah. "Oh, my God, what a monster!"
是啊 "天呐 真是个大坏蛋"
I slept with someone who loved me more than anybody else
我和一个比任何人都要爱我
and dedicated her life to
倾其一生
knowing things about me and caring about me.
了解我关心我的人上床了
How could I be so shallow?
我为何如此肤浅
You're right, I'm sorry. Finish your cute story.
你说得对 抱歉 请讲完你的浪漫佳话
That was the whole story.
我讲完了
She was the president of my fan club, I had sex with her.
她是我影迷会的会长 我和她上了床
Then I didn't think about her for 18 years,
我18年来没想起过她
and here we are.
现在我们要去找她了
圣伯纳德医疗中心
Good news, the results are in!
好消息 结果出来了
Bad news, the results are bad.
但坏消息是 结果不是很理想
Like an omelet bar at a mongoose convention,
就像猫鼬集会中的煎蛋卷吧一样
you are running dangerously low on eggs.
你的卵子[鸡蛋]量非常低
How many do I have left?
我还剩多少
Well, let's just say it's more than Harry Potter movies,
打个比方吧 比哈利波特系列电影多点
but fewer than James Bond movies.
但比007电影少点
- Doctor, no! - What do you recommend?
-医生 不是吧 -那你的建议是什么
Hmm. Have you considered impregnating a younger woman?
你有考虑过让一个年轻点的女性受孕吗
No, I want to do it with this woman.
没有 我想和这位女士做这件事
You could try throwing money at the problem.
你可以试试砸钱解决问题
You're gonna want pre-natal vitamins, cervical mucus boosters,
你们会需要孕前维生素 宫颈粘液促进剂
a "You Can Do It!" poster, and an iOvulate.
"你可以做到的"的海报 还有排卵检测仪
- "IOvulate"? - Let's hope so!
-"排卵检测仪" -希望你还能排卵
This state-of-the-art bracelet tracks your cycle
这个最新科技的手环能追踪你的排卵期
and also gives you up-to-date info on your ovulation.
还能显示你排卵的最新进展
美国著名男演员 为《花木兰》配过音
Plus, it's voiced by Harvey Fierstein.
另外 这是由哈维·菲斯特恩配音的
Hello, I'm Harvey Fierstein.
你好 我是哈维·菲斯特恩
Let's put a baby in you.
我们来造人吧
BoJack?
波杰克
Marcy, hey.
玛尔希 你好
I knew it. I knew you'd come back.
我就知道 我就知道你会回来的
Right. Um... here's a very specific question:
好吧 现在有个很具体的问题
after we had sex, did you by any chance
我们做完爱后 你有没有可能
get pregnant and put a baby up for adoption?
怀了孕然后把孩子给别人收养了
- Yes. - Wait, really?
-有 -等下 真的吗
Oh, my God, you're my mother. Can I hug you?
天呐 你就是我妈妈 我能拥抱你吗
I'm hugging my mother.
我抱住我妈妈了
BoJack, I'm sorry, I really wanted to tell you.
波杰克 很抱歉 我那时真的很想告诉你
But when I called the number that you gave me,
但我打给你给我的那个号码时
it was for a sandwich shop in Temecula.
却打到特曼库拉的一家三明治店里去了
Wha...? That's so weird. You must have dialed it wrong.
什么 太奇怪了 你肯定是拨错号了
And then I thought, well,
然后我就想
you know, sooner or later you'd call me.
反正你迟早会打给我的
Yeah, yeah, I was gonna, but then, you know, 9/11 happened...
是是 我是准备打给你 但遇上了911
- Can you ever forgive me? - I think so.
-你能原谅我吗 -我原谅你了
Oh! I'm so sorry. Where are my manners? Please come in.
真抱歉 我怎么这么没礼貌 快请进
And that was just such a tough time for our country...
那时是国家的危难时刻...
女生最赞网
点击量排行榜
这些汤会令你发狂明星被袭臀六九式的六十九个日夜我用润滑剂当过唇膏
So, once we introduced vicious knife-play into our routine,
只要把邪恶的刀具性爱带进我们的日常生活
it really gave our sex life the edge.
真的会给性生活增添刺激感
Love it, crooshed it.
真喜欢 爱死了
So the article is just about
所以这篇报道就是说
a happy marriage with a healthy sex life?
性生活和谐的美满婚姻吗
We already have Raquel's piece about 69 days of sixty-nining.
已经有《拉克尔的六九式的六十九个日夜》了
So croosh.
太赞了
What about our readers who aren't having sex with their husbands?
那那些没有和老公过性生活的读者呢
Isn't this just gonna make them feel bad?
这不会让她们觉得很不开心吗
Not everyone gets to have great sex all the time, right?
不是所有人都一直能性福的 对吗
Ladies?
你们说呢
Diane? Can I talk to you in your office for a minute?
戴安 能去你办公室和你谈一会儿吗
I don't have an office.
我没有办公室
You said offices have corners and corners are the patriarchy.
你说办公室有拐角 而拐角就象征着男权
Fine.
好吧
Can I talk to you in the hot-take, cool-down yoga area?
那我能在热进冷出的瑜伽区和你谈一下吗
做个有用的人
You seem tense.
你看起来很紧绷
Have you been eating gluten
你是不是在吃含麸质食物
and also not having sex with your husband?
而且和老公没有性生活
不要再说"我希望" 告诉自己"我很辣"
Whoa, Stefani, that's not--
斯蒂芬妮 不是...
Diane, relax! This is not a conversation
戴安 放松 这不是员工
between an employee and her superior.
和老板之间的对话
This is a conversation between a friend and her superior.
这是场朋友和她老板之间的对话
The campaign has been testing our marriage.
这场选举一直在考验我们的婚姻
Obviously, it's great to see Mr. Peanutbutter so excited,
很显然 看见花生酱先生这么激动是件好事
and I am supporting that.
我也很支持他
But if I'm being honest,
但说实话
I can't wait for it to be over so things can go back to normal.
我巴不得选举快结束 我们好回归正常生活
- Hmm. And what happens if he wins? - He's not going to win.
-要是他赢了呢 -他不会赢的
Did you see the new CNN poll this morning?
你看了美国有线今早的民意调查吗
He could win. People do love fracking.
他能赢 大家都很喜欢水力压裂
It's fun to say!
这样说很有趣
"Frack! Frack! Fricky-fricky-frack"
"水压 水压 贱贱的水压"
People wouldn't love saying it
如果大家明白它的真正含义
if they understood what it actually was.
就不会喜欢这么说的
- So tell them. - I can't go against my husband.
-那你去告诉大家啊 -我不能反对我老公
What the frack? Why not? You gotta do you, girl.
管它呢 为什么不 你要做自己
I always say, you gotta do you.
我一直都在说 你要做自己
And if he's doing him, then who's doing you?
如果他在做他自己 那谁来做你呢
Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.
因为现在看来 没人在做你
北好莱坞公寓
...and then when I was eight,
我八岁那年
Lizzie Dunbar's mom rented us
我去丽姿·邓巴家过夜
all Freaky Friday for a sleepover,
她妈妈给我们租了整部《辣妈辣妹》
and I got really sad because
我非常伤心 因为
I realized I didn't have a mom to switch bodies with.
我没有一个能互换身体的妈妈
Am I talking a lot? I feel I'm talking a lot.
我是不是讲太多 我觉得我讲太多了
- Yes. - Oh! I need to show you something.
-是的 -我要给你看个东西
Okay, so this may seem cuckoo,
好吧 这个可能看起来很疯狂
but I was so head over heels in love with your father
但我完全痴迷地爱着你爸爸
that after we made sweet love, and he didn't call me again,
在我们共度良宵后 他没有再打给我
I just got so jealous,
我醋意大发
so I made a list of every girl he was with...
列了一张所有和他在一起过的女孩的名单
不不不恨恨恨
丑陋的野兽
and I found their home addresses...
找到了她们的家庭住址
...and drew Xs over their eyes.
还在她们的眼睛上画叉叉
I'm loving this conversation but I have to go the bathroom now,
和你聊天很愉快 但我要去一下洗手间
for non-me being weirded out
不是因为我觉得
by this conversation-related reasons.
这场谈话非常不自在
I just keep thinking about how different things would have been
我总是在想如果你给我打电话了
if you'd have just called me.
一切会有什么不同
We could have had a family together for 18 loving years.
我们本可以组成家庭 幸福地生活18年
- That actually might have been really-- - BoJack!
-其实那可能会... -波杰克
Kids. What?
孩子啊 怎么啦
Can you join me in the bathroom for a minute?
可以到卫生间来一下吗
What?! No!
什么 不行
Do you want me, sweetheart?
要我去吗 亲爱的
No, it's a dad bathroom thing.
不 是需要爸爸在卫生间解决的事
Uh... Hollyhock?
霍莉霍克
That woman is not my mother. She's lying to us!
那个女人不是我妈 她在骗我们
Was she? No way!
是吗 不会吧
Look. This is from the premiere of Autumn in New York.
看 这是《纽约之秋》首映式上的照片
That movie came out in August of 2000. I was born in September.
这部电影2000年8月上映 我9月出生
Does this woman look eight months pregnant to you?
你觉得她看起来像有八个月身孕吗
Why would they release a romantic drama called Autumn in New York
为什么要在仲夏发布名叫《纽约之秋》的
in the middle of summer?
浪漫爱情片
Richard Gere had just done Runaway Bride,
李察·基尔刚拍完《落跑新娘》
Winona Ryder was hot off Girl, Interrupted
薇诺娜·瑞德因《移魂女郎》而炙手可热
- so the studio got cocky. - How do you know all this?
-所以公司开始自大了 -你怎么知道的
I looked it up on the Internet because I saw this picture
我在网上查的 因为看到这张照片的时候
and got confused why Marcy would wear a summer dress
我不明白为什么玛尔希会穿夏季裙装
to a movie called Autumn in New York.
去看一部名叫《纽约之秋》的电影
This is a summer dress? I guess I don't know dresses.
这是夏季裙装吗 我真是不了解裙子
BoJack, focus! That's not my mom!
波杰克 认真点 她不是我妈
So the lesson here is I was right to never call her.
这就说明我没联系她是对的
- Wait, so who-- - Are you okay in there?
-等等 那谁... -你们在里面还好吗
- Don't come in! - Yes! Father-daughter bathroom time!
-别进来 -父女的浴室时间
The scrapbook!
剪贴本
She has that list of all the other women you slept with.
她手上有你睡过的所有女人的名单
If we get the book, we can find my mom.
拿到那个本子 就能找到我妈了
Give me a few minutes. I'll distract her,
给我几分钟时间 我把她引开
then you sneak in and grab the book.
你溜进去把本子拿出来
几分钟后
And what was the first appearance
和小马长得一模一样的表亲
of the Horse's identical cousin?
首次亮相是什么时候
Season eight, episode four.
第八季 第四集
Yeah, yeah. That's right. What was the horse's boss's name?
没错 小马的老板叫什么
- What are you doing? - Oh, my God!
-你们在干什么 -我的天呐
You're not supposed to see this. Look away!
你不该看到这一幕的 扭过头去
It's okay, Hollyhock. This is what Mommy and Daddy do.
没事的 霍莉霍克 妈妈和爸爸都会这样
Ugh! You said give you a few minutes!
你说只需要几分钟的
I didn't think it would take this long.
我没想到会用这么久
I usually finish faster.
我一般都很快的
- You're disgusting! - That's what I needed.
-你真恶心 -就是这样
桑卓餐厅
Can I please have a grasshopper?
可以给我一杯蚱蜢鸡尾酒吗
So the studio finished Mars Attacks! Without him.
没有他 公司拍完了《火星玩转地球》
And since no one ever found a body,
因为从来都没有人发现尸体
my client Tony Tromboni has been making movies
从那以后 我的客户托尼·特隆博尼
under the name Tim Burton ever since.
一直在以蒂姆·波顿之名拍电影
I'm Harvey Fierstein.
我是哈维·菲尔斯坦
Your ovulation window is closing soon.
你的排卵期即将结束
Please commence copulation.
请开始交配
Oh, fish! We gotta go.
天呐 我们得走了
- Can't we finish lunch? - You heard the bracelet.
-不能先吃完吗 -你听到手环的话了
Okay, well, uh, let me get the check.
那我先买单
- There's no time for that! Ralph! - We gotta pay for our--
-没时间了 拉尔夫 -我们要付
I have an egg inside me that is ripe to be fertilized.
我身体里有一颗卵子已经成熟 等待受精
His name is Philbert.
他的名字是菲尔伯特
- Princess Carolyn-- - Uh-uh! Philbert Stilton,
-卡洛琳公主 -菲尔伯特·斯蒂尔顿
and he's going to be sweet
他会是个温柔可爱
and smart and a phenom on the clarinet,
聪明伶俐 杰出的单簧管乐手
and one day you'll be driving him home from band practice
有一天你会在他乐队练习后接他回家
and he's going to all of a sudden
他会突然
say something so insightful and true
说出一句深刻而真实的话
that you'll be positively
绝对让你惊讶
floored it came out of the mouth of your son.
这种话居然出自你儿子口中
But if you don't take me home right now and impregnate me,
但是如果你不马上带我回家让我怀孕
- then Philbert will never exist. - okay, let's go.
-菲尔伯特就永远不会存在 -我们走
- You told me to distract her. - We don't need to talk about it.
-是你让我引开她的 -没必要谈论这个了
So now that we got the list,
我们拿到了名单
we gotta go see all these other women?
就要去和每个女人都见面吗
Not all of them, just the ones you didn't see
不是每个 只有你睡过之后
in the nine months after you had sex with them.
九个月都没见过的那些人
- That's gonna be most of them. - Yeah, figures.
-大部分都这样 -想到了
邪恶的皱巴巴的婊子
Tilda Madison? You dated the Timedium,
蒂尔达·麦迪逊 你和CBS周二九点档
Tuesdays at 9:00 on CBS?
《时间灵媒》女主角交往过
I never understood that show. What's a Timedium?
我从来都不懂那个剧 时间灵媒是什么
She's a medium,
她是个灵媒
but she can also travel through time and she solves crimes.
还可以穿越时间 侦破罪案
That's so stupid. She time-travels and she's a medium?
太蠢了 她会时间旅行而且是个灵媒
But the one crime she can't solve is her husband's murder.
但她一直都破不了自己丈夫的谋杀案
So my name is Hollyhock
我叫霍莉霍克
and I love apples but hate applesauce, too slimy.
我爱苹果讨厌苹果酱 太黏了
I was the captain of the JV soccer team--
我当过JV足球队长
BoJack, why did you bring this child into my sanctum?
波杰克 为什么要带这个孩子来我的圣殿
I can make this real quick.
我速战速决
Did you give up my secret baby in the year 2000?
你有没有在2000年抛弃我的秘密婴儿
Oh, BoJack, do you recall the impetus for our uncoupling?
波杰克 你还记得我们分开的原因吗
Oh my god. Is every one of these gonna be a whole thing?
天呐 每一个都要回忆过去吗
You were a cad and a boor.
你既卑鄙又粗俗
But your fits of sardonic japery amused,
但你讽刺嘲弄的风格一定程度上
to a point, until you impregnated me.
令人愉快 直到你让我怀孕
Suddenly, I was awash in dreams of idealized domesticity.
我脑中突然充斥着理想家庭生活的美梦
But when I told you I was with child,
但当我告诉你我怀了孩子
I received a check in the mail for $200 with the memo line,
我收到一张200元的支票 备注写着
"BoJack's half of the abortion."
"波杰克承担堕胎费用的一半"
So you put me up for adoption?
所以你把我送去领养了吗
Child, no. I had the abortion.
没有 孩子 我堕胎了
Nice. You don't want any little BoJacks floating around.
不错 小波杰克到处晃悠不是什么好事
Last thing this world needs is more of this garbage.
这个世界最不需要的就是更多这样的垃圾
- Uh, excuse me? - No, you're great, you seem cool,
-打扰一下 -不 你很棒 还不错
but if we could go back in time and prevent it...
但是如果可以穿越到过去阻止这一切
Right?
对吧
Hollyhock, I didn't mean...
霍莉霍克 我不是说
By the way, your show sucks. Should be called Tedium.
顺便说下你的剧超难看 应该叫《无聊灵媒》
Your uterus contains the secrets of life, the ability to create.
你的子宫蕴含着生命的奥秘和创造的能力
- Go, go! Oh, God! - I'm going!
-开快点 天啊 -已经开很快了
At this point, your ovum has burst out of the swollen follicle,
此刻 你的卵子已经冲破肿胀的滤泡
traveled down the long gentle river of the fallopian tube,
沿着输卵管这一绵长的河流而下
and been welcomed by the warm embrace of the silk-lined uterus.
投入丝滑的子宫温暖的怀抱
No, no, no.
不 不 不
You must fertilize that precious ovum now
你必须立刻让这颗珍贵的卵子受精
or it will disintegrate into nothingness.
否则它将会化为虚无
Hit the gas! Do it for Philbert!
踩油门啊 为了菲尔伯特
Pull over your vehicle, now!
立刻靠边停车
Oh, fish!
他喵的
So in conclusion,
总而言之
I don't think California is the greatest state in the country.
我不认为加州是全国最重要的州
但它可以成为
But it can be.
但它可以成为
Beautifully put. I'd like to drill down, as it were,
说得好 我想探讨下[向下钻] 可以这么说
新闻快报 花生酱先生赞成水力压裂
- on the subject of fracking. - Drill away.
-水力压裂这个话题 -尽管问[钻]
Now, mere hours ago your wife, Diane Nguyen,
就在几小时前 你太太戴安·阮
抨击水力压裂
seen here eating a messy sandwich,
被看到边吃散乱的三明治
published an essay online titled
边在网上发表了一篇名为
"The Case Against Fracking"
《反对水力压裂的理由》的文章
in which she posits, quote...
她在文章里的原话是
"If these frack-happy politicians even knew how dangerous it was,
"如果支持水力压裂的政客们知道这有多危险"
they wouldn't allow it in their own backyards."
"就不会允许在自家后院搞这个"
- Diane wrote that? - Damn.
-那是戴安写的吗 -见鬼了
Mr. Peanutbutter, your wife has issued a challenge.
花生酱先生 你太太发出了挑战
Would you allow fracking in your own backyard?
你会允许在自家后院搞水力压裂吗
I would.
我会的
Joining us now via Periscope
现在通过"潜望镜"与我们直播连线的
is Frankie Flackery,
是弗兰基·弗莱克利[广告]
foreman and spokesyak for Flackery Will Get You Everywhere
广告让你心想事成钻井公司的
industrial drilling company.
工头和发言牛
How are ya?
你好吗
Flackery Flack, let's talk frack.
弗莱克利·弗莱克 我们来谈谈水力压裂
Mr. Peanutbutter has invited you to drill on his property.
花生酱先生请你到他家里挖掘
Will you take him up on this invitation?
你愿意接受他的邀请吗
I could have a team there this afternoon.
今天下午我就能派一队人过去
Ready when you are, boys!
随时恭候 先生们
Sir, I apologize. We are very eager to get home.
警察先生 很抱歉 我们赶着回家
You were going 36 miles per hour. The speed limit here...
你刚才时速是58公里 这里限速...
is 35.
56公里
- Yes. -Now, I'm no mathematician.
-对 -我不是什么大数学家
- I'm just a humble officer of the law. - Okay.
-我只是区区一名警察 -好的
So you tell me, is 36 below 35 or is it above 35?
你告诉我 58比56小还是大呢
Just write us a ticket and let us go.
赶紧开完罚单让我们走吧
Now, now, talking back to Officer Meow Meow is a major no-no.
跟喵喵警官顶嘴可是大逆不道
Hello! Harvey Fierstein here.
你好 哈维·菲尔斯坦在此
Who said that? Is there another man in your vehicle?
刚才谁说话 是不是还有一个人在你车里
- Hello? - Show yourself, fiend!
-有人吗 -快出来 这位朋友
We don't have time for this! I'm in heat!
没时间废话了 我在发情
Ma'am, you need to calm down!
女士 请你冷静一点
Don't tell me to calm down or call me ma'am!
别叫我冷静 也别叫我女士
Just write us a goddamn ticket
赶紧给我们开张罚单
so I can go home and mount my boyfriend!
我好回家上我的男朋友
That's enough! Out of the car, all three of you!
够了 你们三个全部下车
Obviously, I didn't mean you.
显然 我刚才不是在说你
You're giving me the silent treatment?
你要继续跟我冷战吗
I guess I have thin skin.
可能因为我脸皮薄
Must be the half of me that's made of garbage.
一定是我垃圾的那一半血统造成的
Well, who else is on this list?
名单上还有谁
Stacy, Fabiana... Tonya Harding?
史黛西 菲比安娜 汤娅·哈丁
美国花样滑冰选手 曾指使男友在更衣室用铁棍重击对手克里根的右膝关节
She is not gonna be happy to see me.
她见到我可不会开心
She said sleeping with me is the worst thing she ever did.
她说和我上床是她做过最烂的事
I'm sorry it's so unpleasant for you
很抱歉你感到那么不愉快
to have to interact with women you were shitty to.
要和那些被你辜负过的女人接触
I don't understand why we're even doing this.
我不懂我们为什么要这样做
You're never gonna switch bodies with your mom.
你永远都不会和你妈妈交换身体
That ship has sailed and is also impossible.
时机已过 再说也不可能
- Pull over the car. - No.
-停车 -不要
- Pull over now! - Jesus. Fine.
-立刻停车 -老天 好吧
- I'm gonna do the rest of this on my own. - No. Hollyhock.
-剩下的我自己搞定 -别这样 霍莉霍克
I got the list. I don't need you anymore. Have a bad life.
我有名单 不再需要你了 祝你衰一生
Joke's on you, I already have one!
闹笑话的是你 我这辈子已经够衰的了
Oh no. No. No, no.
不 不不不
Where's Mr. Peanutbutter?
花生酱先生在哪儿
He's giving a stump speech on the subject of stumps.
他正在进行关于假腿的竞选演讲
Turns out he's pro. Great for sitting.
没想到他是高手 "很适合当凳子坐"
I'd be careful with that faucet, the water comes out very hot
打开水龙头时小心点 出来的水很热
because of the fracking.
因为水力压裂
How could you let him do this?
你怎么能让他这么做
You're the one who called his bluff. Don't do that.
是你拆穿他的虚张声势 别那么做
This just makes my job harder.
只会增加我的工作难度
I didn't "Call his bluff." I just--
我才没有"拆穿他的虚张声势" 我只是...
Woman, you have one job: be his wife, be supportive.
女人 你只需做好一件事 当他的太太支持他
I am being supportive.
我就是在支持他
Was that you being supportive today with that piece you wrote
你今天为那个破女生网站写的文章
- for your stupid girl website? - It's called Girl Croosh.
-就是在支持他吗 -网站叫"女生最赞"
"Stoopid Gurl" is just a subsection of the main site.
"泼女"只是主站的一个分区
And my piece wasn't about Mr. Peanutbutter, specifically.
我的文章也不是针对花生酱先生
I'm gonna cut this conversation short,
我要结束这段对话了
Because my time is more important than yours.
因为我的时间比你的重要
This goes one of two ways.
这件事只有两种结果
Either you shut up and be pretty, or your approximation of that,
要么你闭嘴当个花瓶 反正你尽量吧
or don't support him, he resents you, your marriage implodes.
要么不支持他 他怨恨你 你们的婚姻破裂
- Pick your poison. - Damn!
-你自己选 -我靠
Not that I get to vote,
虽然我不能投票
but from one Mrs. Peanutbutter to another,
但大家作为前后任花生酱太太
it's been really fun for me
我要说看着这段新婚姻
to watch this new marriage fall apart.
走向失败 真的很有趣
- We're not. - So thank you, Diane,
-我们的婚姻没有失败 -谢谢你 戴安
for that tiny sliver of mint in the smoothie of dogshit
你就是试图让那个受欢迎的白痴当选
that is trying to get that popular idiot elected.
这杯狗屎奶昔里的那小片薄荷
Good night.
晚安
Damn!
完虐啊
I'm Harvey Fierstein,
我是哈维·菲尔斯坦
and I hope you're almost done having sex
希望你们快滚完床单了
because your ovulation cycle will soon be ending.
因为你的排卵周期即将结束
I'm sorry we couldn't get home in time.
很遗憾我们没能及时赶回家
- Your lawyer, he's good? - The best.
-你的律师厉害吗 -最厉害
Then you know what we have to do?
那你知道我们该怎么做吗
- For Philbert? - For Philbert.
-为了菲尔伯特 -为了菲尔伯特
What are you doing back there?
你们在后面干嘛
Sorry you have to be here for this, officer.
这你得忍着了 警官
Do you mind if you keep your eyes on the road?
请专心看路
You two cut that out!
你俩快打住吧
I'll write you up for lewd conduct.
我要给你们写"当众淫秽"的条
Lewd, crude and partially nude!
淫秽 粗鄙 半裸
Not to mention the rude 'tude of you two dudes,
更别提你们那粗鲁的态度
while this prude...
而这位正经人...
Hey, listen to me!
听我说
And so the dance of life continues apace.
生命之舞正在加快节奏
I'm Harvey Fierstein, bidding you a sexy good evening.
我是哈维·菲尔斯坦 祝你今晚性福
No!
Can I get my check now?
现在结账吗
Alone, at last. Thank God.
谢天谢地 总算一个人了
Fine, fine, fine.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Hi, Fabiana. Before you slam the door--
菲比安娜 在你摔门之前...
Did a young horse girl come by here, about yay high?
有没有一个小马女来过啊 这么高
You're still mad about your dad's funeral?
还在记恨你父亲葬礼那天的事吗
That was 18 years ago!
都过去十八年了
Thank you, Tonya. I know we've had our differences,
谢谢你唐娅 我知道我们有过分歧
but seeing you always leaves me weak in the knees.
但和你约会我膝盖发软
Hollyhock.
霍莉霍克
- Was that her? - Ugh! No.
-她是吗 -不是
I talked to 23 women today and none of them were my mother.
找了23个 没一个是我妈
- How did you find me? - I went to everyone on that list.
-你怎么找到我的 -按照名单挨个找的
You talked to all those women? Some of them--
你找遍了吗 她们有一些...
Really haven't aged well, I know.
容颜已逝 我懂
I was gonna say, really hate you.
我想说...真的很恨你
Oh, yeah, that too. But I needed to find you.
这也难免 但我得来找你
To tell you I'm sorry,
跟你道个歉
for being such an asshole then and also now.
当时是个混蛋 现在也是
This whole thing was stupid. I never should have come out here.
太傻了 我真不该出来找
And I don't even care about having a mom, really.
我真不在乎有没有妈
Because I did fine for 17 years without one.
因为十七年没妈我也过得很好
I don't need a mom.
我不需要有妈
- Hollyhock, it's okay to want a mom. - No, it's not!
-霍莉霍克 想找妈妈很正常 -不
Because that means my dads weren't enough for me, and they are!
好像有这么多爸我还不满足 我知足了
I know I just met you, but if you do have any of
我遇到你才不久 如果你确实有
the old Horseman gunk bouncing around in that brain of yours,
这么匹老马男在你脑海里打转
I gotta tell you right now
我想告诉你
you should give up on looking for "Enough"
放弃寻找"满足"吧
because it will never be enough.
人永远不会"满足"
- Stop that. - I know, it's stupid.
-别这样 -我知道这样很傻
- There, there. - You are so bad at this.
-好啦好啦 -你真不会安慰人
What do your dads say when you cry?
你爸爸们在你哭的时候说什么
They say it's okay to cry,
他们说哭出来是件好事
and that I shouldn't feel bad about feeling bad.
坏情绪很正常 不该为此沮丧
Well, that-- that's good advice, right?
很好的建议 不是吗
They're really good dads. I should probably get back to them.
爸爸们真的很好 我该回去找他们了
You don't have to leave right away.
你不必现在就走
Why don't you just stay with me a bit longer?
干嘛不再陪我待会呢
At least until we find your mom.
至少等找到你妈妈后
How are we supposed to do that?
怎么找
Every name on that list was a dead end.
名单上的名字都排除了
Yeah. But what if I told you
但我要是告诉你一个
there's a name that isn't on that list?
不在这张名单上的名字呢
Someone Marcy never knew about.
玛尔希也不知道的一个人
What? Where is she now?
什么 她现在在哪
I don't know. But you can stay with me while we try to find her?
我不知道 但你可以陪我一起找她吗
Okay. Yeah. What's her name?
好啊 她叫什么
Her name was Brown Car... la.
她叫布朗·卡...拉
Carla Mercedes Benz... Brown.
卡拉·梅赛德斯·奔驰...布朗
"Carla Mercedes Benzbrown"? Weird name.
"卡拉·梅赛德斯·奔驰布朗" 名字真奇怪
- You've got a weird name. - I guess you're right.
-你名字也很奇怪 -没错
Maybe that's the first thing we'll talk about when I meet her.
我看到她第一件事会说这个
Diane, I know. I'm sorry about the trucks,
戴安 车的事情我很抱歉
but you didn't give me much choice.
但你让我没有其他选择
I know these last few days have been crazy.
过去几天是挺疯狂的
- But this is the hard part. - I need you to drop out of the race.
-这正是难的地方 -退出竞选吧
- What? - Please, Mr. Peanutbutter. This isn't worth it.
-什么 -花生酱先生 这样做不值
I hear what you're saying
听了你那些话
and I will try to be more conscientious of your needs.
我会更加考虑满足你的需要
- Drop out of the race. - Because your needs are important.
-退出竞选 -因为满足你需要很重要
I've written another piece for Girl Croosh.
我又给女生最赞网写了篇报道
- It's called "The Case Against Mr. Peanutbutter." - What?
-"反对花生酱先生声明" -什么
When I hit this button, the post goes live.
按下这个按钮即刻生效
Diane, don't.
戴安 别这样
I don't want to. And I won't, if you drop out of the race.
我也不想 只要你退出竞选就不发
Jesus, Diane. You can't do that.
天呐戴安 不能这么做
Because you're the only one
因为只有你
who's allowed to make decisions for this family?
可以为这个家做决定吗
No. Because it's gonna come off as a weird lovers' spat
不 因为这会让人觉得夫妻不和
and it's just going to embarrass everyone.
我们都会难堪
- Well, I'm sorry if I embarrass you. - Oh, come on.
-很抱歉我让你难堪了 -拜托
You told me you weren't going to frack,
你答应我不会水力压裂
and now I can't turn on a faucet
现在我打开自家水龙头
in my own home without getting third-degree burns.
都免不了受到三度烫伤
Oh, I get it. So like always, you're mad at someone,
我懂了 有人激怒了你
so your solution is
你的解决办法就是
to air your dirty laundry for everyone to see.
把丑事抖露给所有人看
No. This is not about us. I don't want you to be governor
不 跟我俩无关 我不想让你当州长
because you would be bad at it,
因为你当不好
because you don't stand for anything.
因为你主张不了任何事
已发布
No!
外星神犬[电影]
Don't you dare. Robert Blake gave me that mug.
你敢 罗伯特·布莱克给我的
No! Oh, you...
不 你...
- I don't... - Shut up. Take off your shirt.
-我不... -闭嘴 上衣脱掉
Frack me, Mr. Peanutbutter!
压裂我吧 花生酱先生
Frack me!
压裂我
*Back in the '90s*
*九十年代时*
*I was in a very famous TV show*
*我参演了一部著名电视剧*
*I'm BoJack the Horseman*
*我是马男波杰克*
*BoJack the Horseman Don't act like you don't know*
*那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
*And I'm trying to hold on to my past*
*我想沉迷过去*
*It's been so long I don't think I'm gonna last*
*都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
*I guess I'll just try And make you understand*
*我应该会努力让你明白*
*That I'm more horse than a man*
*比起人我更像马*
*Or I'm more man than a horse*
*还是比起马我更像人*