马男波杰克 第四季 BoJack Horseman Season 4 第5集: 恨女大于爱枪,断线亲情 Thought and Prayers

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔 / 亚伦·朗 / 马特·吉劳法罗 / 奥图 ·穆加 / 蒂姆·劳奇

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 戴德里克·巴德 / 蕾克·贝尔 / 安德鲁·布劳尔 / 大卫·切斯 / 凯伦 科尔曼 / 劳尔·埃斯帕扎


台词
Oh, no. No, no. No, no, no, no, no.
不 糟了 不不不
《黄金三镖虫》
Sorry to interrupt your lunch,
抱歉打扰您用午餐
but there was another mass shooting.
但又发生了大规模枪击事件
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
Oh, God, where?
天呐 在哪里
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
A town outside Tampa called--
坦帕附近的小镇 叫做...
Not geographically, dipshit. What's the location?
不是问你地理位置 蠢货 是问地点
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
What is it, a pharmacy? A haberdashery?
是在药房吗 还是男装店
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 Eunice 尼基塔属马
- It was a shopping mall. - No!
-在购物中心 -不
翻译 吃冰棒 ShellyS Giggles
We got Ms. Taken coming out next month.
下个月就要上映《女版飓风营救》
I know, sir.
我知道 先生
The whole third act revolves around Courtney Portnoy
整个第三幕都围绕着考特尼·波特诺伊
校对 圈圈
shooting people in a mall.
在购物中心射杀路人
What are we supposed to do now, not release the movie?
我们现在如何是好 不上映电影吗
时间轴 西查
Oh, God. I hope it doesn't come to that.
希望不会到那一步
I am sick and tired of real-life gun violence
我真的受够了现实生活中的枪支暴力
《黄金三镖虫》
《西班牙猎犬格洛克》《美国狙击犬》 《防弹校长》
getting in the way of us telling stories
妨碍我们讲述
后期 吉吉
that glamorize gun violence.
美化枪支暴力的故事
Why does this keep happening? Has the whole world gone crazy?
为什么一再发生这种事 这个世界疯了吗
总监 圈圈
No, we've just been conditioned by a rugged individualist culture
不 我们只是受到坚定的个人主义文化
woven into the savage architecture of our country itself,
融入到我国野蛮体系结构里的影响
助力人人影视
help.YYeTs.com
我们需要大家的帮助
birthed as it was through violent uprising,
这个国家就诞生于暴力起义
but perhaps popularized in the modern imagination by stories of--
但也许在现代想象中被故事美化了
Okay, Chomsky, when I want you to talk,
好了 乔姆斯基 我想让你说话时
美国哲学家 语言学家
I'll staple a string to your back and then yank it.
自会在你背上钉条线扯一下
Why not make yourself useful
发挥点作用
and schedule a sit-down with Courtney Portnoy's team
跟考特尼·波特诺伊的团队安排会面
to talk about how we distance ourselves
讨论我们如何才能
from this fakakte mishegoss.
不受这件破事波及
Got it. Except for the foccacia Michigan part.
明白了 除了弗卡夏密歇根那部分
《女版飓风营救》 粗剪
Excuse me, could you point me in the direction of an H&M?
打扰一下 你能告诉我H&M服饰店在哪吗
Sure. But when you get there, you're gonna be DOA.
没问题 但你还没到那里就已经死了
You picked the wrong shopaholic to mess with.
我这个购物狂你可惹不起
Because this shopaholic's also a holic for revenge.
因为这个购物狂同时也是复仇狂
Die, scum!
去死吧 人渣
Courtney Portnoy-vey.
考特尼·没演技·波特诺伊
马男波杰克第四季 第五集
有儿童 请慢行
- Carla Mercedes Benzbrown. -Yep.
-卡拉·梅赛德斯·奔驰布朗 -对
- My mother. - That's right.
-我的妈妈 -没错
两天后
- I lied! - What?
-我说谎了 -什么
There's no Carla Mercedes Benzbrown.
没有卡拉·梅赛德斯·奔驰布朗这个人
- I have no idea who your mother is. - What?
-我不知道你妈是谁 -什么
I don't want to have a relationship where we lie to each other.
我不希望我们之间互相欺骗
Okay, so why did you lie to me?
好吧 那你为什么骗我
I meant everything else I said.
其他都是我的真心话
I'll do everything I can to help find your mom.
我会尽我所能帮你找妈妈
Although to be honest, moms aren't all that great.
虽然说实话 不是每个妈妈都那么棒
In fact, in my experience, they're soulless succubi
事实上 据我个人经验 妈妈都是无情女妖
born fully formed from the ass of Satan.
是从魔鬼的屁眼出生成形的
my grandmother sounds like quite a character.
我奶奶听起来是号人物
- Can I meet her? - Oh, my mom?
-我能见她吗 -我妈吗
No, you cannot meet my mom because she's... dead.
不行 你不能见她 因为她...死了
Dead mom.
妈妈死了
15分钟后
BoJack, what happened to the fudgesicles I bought?
波杰克 我买的巧克力冰棒哪儿去了
- I lied again. My mom's not dead. - Stop lying to me!
-我又说谎了 我妈没死 -别再骗我了
That was, like, 15 minutes of lie.
我骗了你15分钟而已
Plus, you don't want to meet my mom.
再说 你不会想见我妈
I do. Where does she live?
我想啊 她住在哪儿
Oh, this spectacular elder care facility,
一家很棒的养老院
she has her own private room with a nice view,
她有独立房间 窗外的风景很美
'round-the-clock medical care,
有全天候医疗服务
and plenty of other seniors to say casually cruel things to
还有很多老人偶尔毒舌一下
under a passive-aggressive veil of plausible deniability.
以似是而非的否认掩饰消极对抗的内心
What's this place called?
这个地方叫什么
I want to say Whispering Pines. Whistling Pines?
我想说叫低语松林 还是呼啸松林
Unbelievable.
真难以置信
Something with a W. Winter's Bone?
反正是W开头的 冬日骨头吗
- Take me there. - Fine!
-带我去那里 -好吧
- For real this time? - Yes. I promise.
-这次说真的吗 -是的 我保证
I am not gonna lie to you ever again.
我永远不会再骗你了
- Did you eat the last fudgesicle? - No.
-最后一根巧克力冰棒是你吃的吗 -不是
8秒后
I lied. I lied about the fudgesicle.
我说谎了 冰棒的事我说谎了
《女版飓风营救》 粗剪
All this time you thought I was just another damsel in distress,
一直以来你都以为我只是个普通的落难少女
but I'm afraid you were mis... guided.
但恐怕你被误...导了
- That is not good. - Okay.
-那可不妙 -好吧
Everybody set a Google Alert for "Mass shooting."
大家都在谷歌快讯设置"大规模枪击事件"
Can't keep getting caught off guard.
不能再措手不及了
This is so sad.
太令人难过了
You always hear about mass shootings
我们总听说大规模枪击事件
affecting other people's movie openings,
影响到其他人的电影首映
but you never think they're gonna affect your movie opening.
但从没想过有一天会影响到自己的首映
Of course my thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families.
当然了 我为受害者和家属关怀与祈祷
- Of course. Yeah, thoughts and prayers. - Thoughts and prayers.
-是啊 关怀与祈祷 -关怀与祈祷
Tragedy like this really puts things in perspective.
这类悲剧真的引人深思
Like, what are we doing sitting in a conference room?
比如我们坐在会议室里干什么
Life is short. We should have this meeting at a water park.
生命苦短 我们应该到水上乐园开会
A water park where people have meetings.
供人们开会用的水上乐园
Maybe that's the movie.
也许那才该拍成电影
I'm sorry, who is this schmuck?
不好意思 这傻逼是谁
I'm Courtney's asexual fake fiancé.
我是考特尼性冷淡的假未婚夫
He's a common person/supermodel,
他是路人兼超模
being engaged to him makes me appear more approachable/glamorous.
和他订婚显得我更平易近人兼魅力四射
Okay-slash-whatever.
好吧兼随便吧
We still have time to cut the mall shootout from the film.
我们还有时间剪掉商场枪战那一段
That still leaves the movie theater shootout,
那还剩下电影院枪战
the shootout at the county fair, the-- -
县集市枪战 以及...
We should probably lose the movie theater shootout.
我们可能把电影院枪战剪掉比较好
Right. Well, we still have the county fair shootout.
也对 我们还有县集市枪战
- Dear. - This is a sad day.
-天啊 -今天真是个悲伤的日子
What? I gotta take this.
什么 我得接这通电话
- BoJack? - Hi.
-波杰克 -你好
- Where have you been? - Listen.
-你跑哪儿去了 -听我说
I'm sorry. I was an awful boyfriend to you.
抱歉 我是个很渣的男友
I was an awful client, and I was an awful friend.
很恶劣的客户 还是个很糟的朋友
This last year I spent some time away
去年我离开了
and it made me realize how special the people in my life are.
那段时间我意识到我生命中的人有多特别
And you might be the most special of them all.
你可能是其中最特别的一个
BoJack.
波杰克
I-- I appreciate that.
谢谢你这么说
Anyway, the real reason I'm calling is,
总之 我打给你的真正原因是
do you remember the name of that super nice elder care facility
你记不记得我们一致同意
that we both agreed was the best place
最适合我妈在那等死的
for my mom to run out the clock?
那家超棒养老院的名字
Pluck a duck. It's called Walnut Springs.
扯你鸭毛的 那里叫核桃泉疗养院
Walnut Springs! I knew there was a W in there. Bye!
核桃泉 我就知道是W开头 再见
- What? - I feel like I didn't strike the right tone
-干吗 -我觉得刚才那通电话
in the last phone call.
我没表达清楚
I really am sorry, and the most important thing is,
我真的很抱歉 最重要的是
you know how dedicated I am to making things right again.
你知道我非常有诚意想要补偿
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Anyway, the real reason I'm calling is,
总之 我打过来其实因为
turns out there's a few Walnut Springs in the SoCal area.
南加州地区有好几所核桃泉疗养院
It's the one in Santa Barbara, dummy!
圣巴巴拉那个 笨蛋
- Yeesh! Cranky much? Who died? - A lotta people!
-干嘛这么焦躁 有人死了吗 -很多人
Sorry, what did I miss?
抱歉 你们刚刚说了什么
Courtney's beloved was outlining his plan
考特尼的爱人正在概述
to curtail gun violence.
他如何减少枪支暴力的计划
I'm just saying, if people have the right pumped-up kicks,
我只是认为如果人们都有合适的气垫鞋
maybe they can outrun the bullets.
或许就能跑赢子弹
All this talk of gun violence is depressing.
这些关于枪支暴力的言论都太让人沮丧了
Ms. Taken is a movie about empowerment.
《女版飓风营救》是一部女权电影
That's what I've been saying!
我就是那个意思
It's Bridget Jones with slightly more bloody murdering.
这就是《BJ单身日记》多了点血腥谋杀而已
We just have to keep the story on Courtney,
我们只要把关注点放在考特尼身上
and not on the depressingly unstoppable rise
不要转到这个国家令人沮丧又无力阻止
防弹霜 SPF15,000,000
of real-life gun violence in this country, thoughts and prayers.
且持续上升的枪支暴力现实上去就行 关怀与祈祷
- Thoughts and prayers. - Thoughts and prayers.
-关怀与祈祷 -关怀与祈祷
女生最赞网
改变世界 变美赞起来妹子 赞起来多喝水敞开心扉 但别太开
The House Majority Whip outlined a new bipartisan plan
众议院多数党党鞭提出新的跨党派合作计划
to encourage you to answer your ringing phone.
来鼓励你接听电话
For Thursday, October 12, this is All Rings Considered.
十月十二日 星期四 总而听之
- I'm Robert Siegel. - And I'm Audie Cornish.
-我是罗伯特·西格尔 -我是奥迪·柯尼希
The proposed bill would take effect
本提案将会在
when someone tries to call you
有人给你打电话时生效
and you hear this ringtone.
你会听到这个铃声
- Hello? - Diane!
-你好 -戴安
I got an exclusive for you.
有独家新闻给你
You are going to write a glowing feature
你要为我的客户和她的新电影
about my client and her new movie.
写一篇镀金软文
- Why would I... - You know Courtney Portnoy.
-我为什么要... -你认识考特尼·波特诺伊
You probably recall when she soared as the thorny horticulturist
你知道她可能是因为和短裙女巫一起在
in One Sordid Fortnight With the Short-Skirted Sorceress.
《肮脏两周》中饰演带刺的园艺师而迅速走红
How would you enjoy joining Portnoy
你愿意和波特诺伊在日式餐厅
for a scorched soy porterhouse pork four-courser at Koi?
吃点烤猪扒闲聊一下吗
- Wait, what? - Glorify your source,
-等等 什么 -美化你的消息来源
but don't make it feel forced, of course,
但当然不要让人看出有刻意
and try the borscht. Smooches!
尝尝罗宋汤 么么哒
磁力杖子弹我 或者 巫师
And that's how you do it, folks.
赞美我吧
核桃泉疗养院夕阳红社区小心秋天摔倒的季节
You're telling me you didn't feel one twinge of guilt
你敢说你把你妈妈丢在这个地方
when you left your mom in this place?
心里从来都没内疚过吗
twinge of guilt, twinge of guilt, trying to remember, no.
内疚 内疚啊 我想想 没有
- Definitely not. - Damn.
-绝对没有过 -那真不幸
You didn't know my mom.
你不了解我母亲
Football? You don't have the haunches for it.
玩橄榄球 你不是那块料
You'll only embarrass yourself,
你只会让自己出丑
as in every other endeavor you pursue.
如同你之前尝试的那些事一样
- But, Mom... - If you're looking to get knocked around
-但是妈妈... -如果你想下午没事就挨揍
for an afternoon, why don't you just read
干嘛不去试试
one of your father's manuscripts
读你爸写的手稿
and tell him his prose is pedestrian and derivative?
然后告诉他他写的散文无聊又胡扯
Works for me every time.
我试过 每次都有效
Mrs. Horseman, you have a visitor.
马男夫人 有人来看你
- Hi, Mom. - Do I know you?
-你好 妈 -我认识你吗
Here we go. Yes, Mom, I never visit. You got me.
又来了 我确实没来看过你 被你逮到了
- Henrietta? - Okay, we're doing this?
-亨丽埃塔 -要玩这一套吗
I think she really doesn't know who you are.
我觉得她是真不记得你了
She knows. This is just like when she pretended
她知道 这和八年级那次独唱表演失败后
not to recognize me after my shaky choir solo in eighth grade.
她也假装不认识我一样
I had to get a ride home with the pianist
我不得不搭钢琴师的车回家
who liked to tickle a lot more than just the ivories.
一个比起弹琴更喜欢挠痒痒的人
When I made it home unscathed,
等我安然无恙回家了
she said, "Huh. I guess no one wants you."
她说 看来没人想要你
Henrietta, could I trouble you for some orange juice, please?
亨丽埃塔 麻烦给我倒点橙汁
Stop calling me Henrietta! Nobody here's named Henrietta!
不要叫我亨丽埃塔 这里没人叫亨丽埃塔
Henrietta, orange juice. Now!
亨丽埃塔 橙汁 立刻马上
You're not being paid for polite conversation.
付钱请你来不是为了聊天的
- BoJack, maybe you should just-- - Oh, hello! It's you.
-波杰克 你可能得... -你好 是你啊
Hollyhock.
霍莉霍克
I must apologize for Henrietta.
我得替亨丽埃塔道歉
She learned to read on secondhand books.
她是看二手书籍学会的识字
Mom, do you really not know who I am? Me, famous BoJack?
你真的不记得了吗 是我 出名的波杰克
If you are getting orange juice, I'd love a glass too.
如果你要去拿橙汁 我也要一杯
okay.
好吧
鱼料理
So you see I'm really quite ordinary and relatable.
所以我是真的很普通 也容易和人产生共鸣
Yeah, you put your pants on one leg at a time.
是啊 只是一个普通人而已
代客泊车
Well, I step into my pants one leg at a time,
我穿裤子一次伸进去一条腿
then my trouser-maidens lift
然后穿裤佣人
the legs simultaneously to avoid wrinklage.
同时抬起我的腿 免得弄皱裤子
Well, right, of course, why else have trouser-maidens?
是的 当然 不然要穿裤佣人干嘛
- Konichiwa, Princess Mulan. - Just leave us alone, okay?
-你好 木兰公主 -别来烦我们
I was giving you a compliment.
我是在恭维你
First, konichiwa is not a compliment, it's Japanese for hello.
首先 那不是恭维 那是日文"你好"
Second, I'm not Japanese.
其次 我不是日本人
Maybe I could put something in that sweet mouth of yours
或许我该给你那张樱桃小口塞点东西
so you don't have to talk so much.
这样你就不会那么多话了
One more step, asshole.
再走一步试试 混蛋
What...
那...
I was joking. I don't want any trouble.
我只是开个玩笑 不想惹麻烦
- Tell your story walking. - ...the...
-快点滚 -是...
shit was that?
什么玩意儿
I don't know! My instincts just kicked in.
也不知道 就是本能反应
Why do you even have a gun?
你为什么会有枪
Well, using it in the movie was so empowering,
在电影里面拿枪的感觉太爽
and now I just carry it everywhere. Do you want to hold it?
所以我现在随时都带着 你要试试吗
No, I am very anti-gun.
不要 我是反枪人士
In fact, I think the whole idea of guns is inherently--
实际上我认为枪这个东西本身就--
Holy shit, I'm holding a gun. How long has this been in my hand?
该死 我竟然拿着一把枪 我拿着多久了
- Slides right in, doesn't it? - It actually feels kind of nice.
-很趁手 对吧 -手感还真挺不错
Would you like to try shooting it? We can go to my gun range.
要不要试试射击 我们可以去我的靶场
You have your own gun range?
你还有私人靶场
I'm Courtney Portnoy. I have all the things.
我是考特尼·波特诺伊 我什么都有
波特诺伊的玩具
波特诺伊的合金
I can't believe you came back.
我不敢相信你回来了
Who, me? Or BoJack?
谁 我还是波杰克
You look just like him.
你看起来跟他一模一样
People tell me that.
大家都这么说
Your mother's dementia is progressing rapidly.
你母亲的痴呆症正在迅速恶化
- You came out of nowhere. - Yes. I snuck up on you on purpose
-你从哪里钻出来的 -我是故意悄悄接近你
as a symbol for the alarming creep of dementia.
为了显示痴呆症有多么可怕
- It isn't there, until it is. - Thank you, very colorful.
-毫无预兆 忽然出现 -谢谢 很生动
We tried to call you, but the number you gave us
我们试过给你打电话 但是你留的号码
- connected to a sandwich shop in Temecula. - Is that right?
-转到了特曼库拉一家三明治店 -真的吗
This is the most responsive she's been in weeks.
这是她几周来最有反应的时候了
I think with regular visits from you and your daughter--
我认为你和你女儿的经常探视--
That's not happening.
不可能
Seeing my mom is like a Terrence Malick movie.
探望我母亲就如同泰伦斯·马利克的电影
Every ten years or so is bearable,
每隔十年左右看一次还行
but more than that and it starts to get annoying.
但超过那个频率就开始烦人了
She won't last another ten years.
她活不了十年了
Well, I guess that's it, then. Bye, Mom!
那就这么着了 再见 老妈
Come on, Hollyhock,
走吧 霍莉霍克
let's blow this Jell-O stand.
我们去扫光这个吉露果冻摊
We're gonna come back though, right?
但我们还会回来的吧
We can't just leave her like this.
我们不能这样丢下她一个人
Hollyhock, you can do anything if you believe in yourself.
霍莉霍克 相信自己 你可以成就一切
- No, we have to come back. - Henrietta?
-不行 我们要回来的 -亨丽埃塔
- Every week. - Why?
-每星期都要来 -为什么
Because she's your mother and dementia is hereditary.
因为她是你妈妈 而痴呆症是遗传的
One day, you're gonna be in a home like this,
总有一天 你也会在这样一个疗养院里
and so will I,
我也是
and wouldn't you want someone visiting you?
难道你不希望有人来看你吗
Fine. We'll come back. Happy?
好吧 我们会回来的 高兴了吗
Where's my orange juice, slag?
我的橙汁呢 人渣
See ya next week.
下周见
花生酱先生当州长
Are we out of milk?
我们是不是没有牛奶了
不要使用水池
I can pick up some after work.
我可以下班后去买点
Great. Also, real quick follow-up,
太好了 我再快速了解一下
why are you holding a gun?
你为什么拿着把枪
Oh, my God!
天呐
Did I drive all the way home
我是不是开车回家一路上
without realizing I was holding a gun?
都没有意识到自己拿着把枪
No wonder that guy at the gas station
难怪那个加油站的人
didn't charge me for the Red Vines.
没有收我糖果的钱
Did I rob a gas station?
我是不是抢劫了一个加油站
Classic Diane shenanigans.
经典戴安恶作剧
支持花生酱当选州长
Or as I call them, "Diane-igans." All right, be safe.
或者叫做"戴安剧" 好吧 注意安全
Let's get one thing out of the way right now.
先来解决一件事
私人手枪
If you're a man, you're not gonna get it.
如果你是个男人 那你不懂
女生最赞网私人手枪
Some of you think you get it. You want to get it.
有些人觉得自己懂 你也想懂
You listen, nod and say all the right things
你听着我们讲的故事 点头同意
点击量排行榜对男权左滑为她量身打造的沙发客利亚姆·海姆斯沃斯的阴茎轮廓超热热气球克里斯·海姆斯沃斯的阴茎轮廓
when we tell you our stories.
说着有道理的话
But you still can't actually know what it feels like
但你仍无法弄明白
私人手枪
to constantly have your guard up.
时刻保持警惕的感受
In parking garages, walking the street, even at work.
在停车场 走在街上 甚至工作时
女生最赞网私人手枪
I'm tired of trying to help men understand
我已厌倦帮男人们去理解
how it feels to be a woman.
作为一名女性的感受
Starting now, I'm doing what it takes
从现在开始 我将尽己所能
戴安·阮为什么我要带枪
to put the power in my own hands.
将权力握在自己手上
That's why I own a gun.
所以我有了自己的枪
私人手枪
核桃泉疗养院
That was our senior picnic.
那是我们的毕业野餐
Here I am. There's Polio Larry.
我在这里 还有小儿麻痹拉里
Yup, she sure remembers all the important people.
她当然会记得所有重要人物
- And who's this? - That's my brother, Crackerjack.
-那位是谁 -是我哥哥 克拉克杰克
That's not Crackerjack, that's me.
那不是克拉克杰克 是我
Thirty seconds after that picture was taken
照完那张照片三十秒后
you were yelling at me for getting ice cream on my shorts.
你就冲我嚷嚷 骂我把冰淇淋弄在短裤上了
No ice cream for me, Henrietta. I'm watching my figure.
我不要冰淇淋 亨丽埃塔 我在控制体重
Yeah, you want to look pretty for when Death comes to visit.
是啊 你想在死神来临时看起来漂亮点
Beth? No.
贝丝 不
We stopped talking after she wouldn't eat my casserole
她不肯吃我的炖锅菜后我们就不说话了
and then I told the whole supper club that her son was a gay.
然后我跟所有夜总会的人说她儿子是基佬
Okay. You two enjoy each other.
好吧 你们惺惺相惜去吧
I'm gonna go see if I can seduce a lonely dowager
我去看看能不能勾搭上一个寂寞的富孀
into giving me her night-night pills.
把她的安眠药骗来
Is this you?
这是你吗
- This is me at my debutante ball. - You were so beautiful.
-这是我参加名媛舞会时拍的 -你好美
You could be thin, too. Just go easy on the sweets
你也能瘦下来的 只要不吃甜食
and when you go somewhere, don't walk, gallop.
到什么地方去 别用走的 快跑过去
Ice cold, Grammy-gram.
太酷了 名媛奶奶
早安好莱乌
Morning time, Hollywoo!
早安 好莱乌
I'm A Ryan Seacrest Type.
我是瑞安·西克莱斯特那型的
And I'm A Billy Bush Type.
我是比利·布什那型的
Here's something I'm just now reading on a cue card.
这是我刚在提示卡上看到的
All the ladies are getting concealed carry permits.
所有女士都在申请秘密携带枪支许可
女士们只想有枪
It's the newest thing.
这是最新潮流
I wouldn't want to be around one of those ladies
我可不想在一个月中某几天的时候
at a certain time of the month, if you know what I mean.
在那些女士周围 如果你懂我的意思的话
I don't.
不懂
Joking aside, I think it's great these gals have a hobby.
言归正传 我觉得女士们有个爱好是件好事
and I'm being told by our producers that
制片人告诉我们
we have a breaking news alert--
现在有个突发新闻提醒
there has been another mass shooting.
又发生了一起大规模枪击案
I am totally unqualified to cover a news story this important.
我完全没有资格报道这么重大的新闻
But as a straight white male,
但作为一名地道的白人男性
I will plow forward with confidence
我将满怀信心勇往直前
and assume I'm doing fine.
并觉得自己做得不错
杀人蜜蜂 大开杀戒
Again with the crazy gunmen.
又是发了疯的携枪者
Princess Carolyn, if this keeps up,
卡洛琳公主 如果枪击事件继续发生
we're gonna have to put this movie on the shelf
我们就只能把这部电影跟
next to that wacky vacation comedy
那部我们制作的关于笨保姆的
we did about the klutzy babysitter.
疯癫假日喜剧一起上了
飓风桑迪
That sounds hilarious!
听起来很搞笑
What the hell are you doing on this call?
你在电话那头干什么
Imagining that funny movie you just described.
想象那部你刚说的搞笑电影
Okay, what do all these shootings have in common?
好吧 这些枪击事件有什么共同点
Guns? Bullets? Who are you, Art Linkletter?
枪 子弹 你是谁 亚特·林克莱特吗
著名讽刺专家
Just spit it out.
快说
Men!
都是男人
What if we played up the "Ms." in Ms.Taken ?
要是我们在《女版飓风营救》中大力宣传"女性"呢
In a world of increasing terror,
在这个恐怖事件日益频发的世界里
our movie tells women they don't have to be afraid anymore.
我们的电影告诉女性不用再害怕了
- Yeah, now you're talking. - When you put it that way,
-现在你说到点子上了 -这么说的话
it almost sounds like these mass shootings
几乎听起来像这些大规模枪击事件
could be a good thing for the movie.
会给我们的电影带来好处
No, no, no, of course not. They're a terrible tragedy.
不不不 当然不是 那些是可怕的灾难
And in my thoughts and prayers are with the victims.
我对受害者表示关怀与祈祷
- Right, thoughts and prayers. - But...
-对 关怀与祈祷 -但是...
anything that makes women feel unsafe
无论什么让这些女性感到没有安全感
might actually help our box office.
都可能助长我们的票房
But you don't want women to feel unsafe.
但你不希望女性觉得不安全
Of course not!
当然了
Nobody wants that, nobody's saying that.
没人希望那样 没人那么说
But if they already do feel unsafe,
但如果她们已经觉得不安全了
there's no reason not to capitalize.
没有理由不去利用这点
Right, if they already feel unsafe anyway.
对 要是她们已经感到不安全了
Exactly, we're not making them feel unsafe.
正是如此 我们没有让她们感到不安全
We're just profiting, albeit indirectly,
我们只是从中获利 尽管是间接的
from there being more mass shootings.
从增加的大规模枪击事件中获利
In that case, I got good news and I got bad news.
这样的话 就有好消息和坏消息了
Bad news is you're gonna want to avoid the 405.
坏消息就是你要准备避免被禁播
核桃泉疗养院岁月如梭
Keep it down.
小点声
Why are you carrying that thin hard book?
你拿着那本很薄的硬皮书干啥
It's not a book, it's a DVD case.
这不是书 是一盒DVD
《胡闹的小马》
We did a special episode about elder care.
我们录过一集关于养老的特别集
Now we're gonna watch it
现在我们要来看看这集
and learn how to handle this bitch.
学习一下怎么处理这老东西
When you say "this bitch",
当你说"这老东西"的时候
do you mean your mom's dementia or your mom?
你是指你妈的痴呆症 还是你妈
I think you can pick that up through context.
我觉得你根据上下文能弄明白的
Season two, episode 12.
第二季 第12集
"I'm Ready For My Close-Up, Mr. Dementia."
"我已经准备好拍特写了 痴呆先生"
I think I'll go lie down.
我想我要躺下来了
Hey, Ethan, who's your friend?
伊森 你这位朋友是谁啊
Ethan made a friend?
伊森交了个朋友
This old man followed me home from the park.
这个老人一路从公园跟着我回了家
Can I keep him?
我能留下他吗
Here we go, again.
又来了
- BoJack? - Mom?
-波杰克 -妈妈
Hush, Henrietta. That's my son on the television.
安静 汉丽埃塔 电视上的是我儿子
You know him?
你认得他吗
I think I'd know my own son, wouldn't I?
我肯定认得我自己的儿子 不是吗
You heard the boss, man.
老哥 你听到老大的意思了
Guess your daughter, the bikini model,
我想你女儿 那个比基尼模特
will have to pick you up at the park.
得去公园接你了
Daughter, the bikini model?
他女儿 是个比基尼模特
Ethan, this man is our guest!
伊森 这位老人是我们的客人啊
- You know I hate guns, right? - I know.
-你知道我讨厌枪 对吗 -我知道
Although my official stated political opinion
尽管我的官方政治观点是
is I respect the Second Amendment
我尊重《第二修正案》
but I think some gun purchases should require
但是我认为 一些枪支的购买应当需要
the barest possible amount of background checks.
最起码的一些背景调查
Mr. Peanutbutter, you know I hate guns, too.
花生酱先生 你知道我也讨厌枪
Or I thought I did.
或者我觉得我是讨厌的
Or I still do, mostly.
或者说 现在大部分时候 我还是讨厌的
But being a gun owner
但是拥有枪支
finally makes me feel as safe walking down the street
才使我感觉到 走在大街上
as a man gets to feel all the time.
有了男人们一直以来的安全感
And that's an incredible feeling I'm not ready to give up yet.
这种感觉真的很好 我还不打算放弃
Besides, if you can frack under our house,
而且 如果你能在我们房子下面做水力压裂
I should get to have a gun.
我也应当能拥有一把枪
All right, that's fair.
好吧 这很公平
You know? I'm really proud we've found a way to
你知道吗 我真自豪我们找到了办法
keep our personal lives and our political lives compartmentalized.
能把私生活和政治生活划分开来
Me, too.
我也是
头条新闻
- You have no idea... - Yes. I have no idea?
-你根本不明白 -是 我不明白
枪支管制 符合常理还是毫无意义
Is your bubble of privilege so thick...
你们特权主义的泡沫也太厚了
What's with humans and guns?
人类和枪支是怎么回事
People are addicted to these things.
人们对枪支真的上瘾了
And what is it with men and not wanting women to feel safe?
男人不想让女人有安全感 这又是怎么回事
- I don't-- - This is a gendered issue...
-我不 -这是性别歧视
- Excuse me! - ...make no mistake.
-等等 -这是毫无疑问的
- I don't think women... - You can't sympathize...
-我不认为女人 -你不同情
...running around with guns makes anybody safer.
大家都带着枪到处跑 让谁更安全了
- Yeah. That's the danger. - I don't--
-是啊 这才是危险所在 -我不
- Excuse me. - Not the men
-抱歉 -要担心的
who commit 90 percent of murders,
不是犯了90%的罪的男人
it's the crazy hysterical women you gotta worry about!
倒是那些疯狂的歇斯底里的女人
Yes, yes! Fill my chamber with your powerful bullets!
用你的强大的子弹填满我的洞穴吧
核桃泉疗养院表达感谢 除非你是一只火鸡
Beatrice, look who's back.
碧翠斯 看看谁回来了
And we brought more Horsin' Around.
我们还带了更多《胡闹的小马》
Good.
挺好的
Because you love that BoJack, right?
因为你喜欢那个波杰克 对吧
Well, he's not much of a son,
他儿子当得不怎么样
but the show can be a comfort sometimes.
就是这剧有时还能带来点慰籍
They were playing your dumb show in his hospital room.
他们在他的病房里放你的蠢剧
Which dumb show? New one or old one?
哪版的蠢剧 新的还是老的
In the episode I saw,
我看的那集里面
you walked in on your daughter in the shower.
你在你女儿洗澡的时候走了进去
The old one.
老的那个
That episode got us into the TV Guide "Cheers and Jeers" Column.
那集让我们进了TV Guide上"赞和踩"的版块
We did not get a "Cheers."
我们没有拿到"赞"
You always could play the fool, BoJack.
你一直都挺能装疯卖傻的 波杰克
Do we have to have this conversation now,
我们一定得在这种时候
on the way to Dad's funeral?
在去爸爸葬礼的路上聊这个吗
There was so much more I wanted to say to him.
我还有很多很多想对他说的
Well... you can forget it now.
那 还是别想了
And since you saw me naked,
因为你看见我光着身子了
that means I get to see you naked!
那就是说 我也要看看你光身子的样子
Something tells me I'm gonna regret this.
我有预感 我之后会后悔的
Out of the way, hag, you're blocking the screen.
让开 老巫婆 你挡着屏幕了
I know this must be painful for you.
我知道你一定很不好受
Not painful, boring. This place sucks.
不是不好受 是很无趣 这地方糟透了
If I'm not even getting credit for coming here,
如果我来这里都得不到认可
what's the point?
那有什么意义呢
If only there was some way
要是有什么办法
for her to connect the BoJack from the show
能让她把剧里的波杰克
with the BoJack who visits her every week.
和每天来看她的波杰克挂上钩就好了
Yeah, too bad we can't. Or can we?
是啊 真糟糕我们做不到 我们做不到吗
Can we what?
做什么
Put on a live episode of Horsin' Around in the nursing home.
在疗养院里现场演一集《胡闹的小马》
Good thinking, Hollyhock.
想法真棒 霍利霍克
We'll do a Horsin' Around here at the home.
我们要在这里演一出《胡闹的小马》
She'll love it because it's her son BoJack.
因为是她的儿子波杰克 她会很喜欢的
Then after the show,
然后演出结束以后
I'll come out and say hello.
我会走出去跟她打招呼
And she'll say, "BoJack? Is that you?"
然后她会说 "波杰克 是你吗"
When her eyes spark with recognition,
当她的眼里闪着相识的光芒时
I'm gonna sit down next to her, I'm gonna squeeze her hand
我就会坐在她身旁 握紧她的手
and get real close and say...
靠得很近 然后说
- "Fuck you, Mom." - What?
-"滚蛋吧 妈妈" -什么
I can finally tell her off! I'm gonna say, "Look at you,
我终于能骂她了 我会说 "看看你
you old piece of shit, rotting in a nursing home!"
你这坨老狗屎 在疗养院里烂掉好了"
- Now I have the power! - That's what you want to say to her?
-现在我掌权了 -这就是你想对她说的
It's gonna be great!
肯定会很棒的
I can't wait to see the look on her face.
我等不及想看她的表情了
Okay, let's do this. Let's put on a show!
很好 就这么做吧 演一出剧
VIM管理公司
拥有枪支可能会增强女性的生育能力
Bad news.
坏消息
Hear about the mass shooting outside Tulsa?
听说了塔尔萨的大规模枪击事件吗
Terrible tragedy.
一场可怕的悲剧
Thoughts and prayers.
关怀与祈祷
We really have to do something about these men who go...
我们应该做些什么了 对于这些男人
No, P.C. This time it was a woman.
不 公主 这次是个女人
A woman mass shooter? Oh, no, that really is bad news!
一个女性枪击者 不 这真是个坏消息
能把枪支托付给女性吗
I just think this is what happens when you give women guns.
我就是觉得 你给女人枪支之后
They start shooting people with them.
他们会开始射杀别的人
I mean, do they even know what guns are for?
我是说 她们知道枪是干嘛用的吗
I don't feel safe anymore
夜里自己走在大街上
能把枪支托付给女性吗
walking down my own street alone at night.
我再也不感觉安全了
Me, a man!
我 一个男人
I am convening a series of congressional hearings
我正准备召开一系列国会听证会
参议员 莫尔豪斯
on the matter of women and guns.
讨论女性和枪支的问题
Because even one death from the bullet of a female gun owner
因为即使有一个人死在女性枪下
is too many.
都太多了
枪支管制辩论
What are my constituents supposed to do,
我的选民们该怎么做
not compliment random women on the street
不再夸奖街上的女路人
because they might be carrying a gun?
因为她们可能有枪吗
We cannot allow our lives to be dictated by that kind of fear.
我们不能让人们被这种恐惧支配
女性的手
So you see, the trigger
如你们所见
was specifically designed for a man's grip
扳机是专为男性的握把方式和暴躁脾气
and a man's temperament.
而特别设计
Look, all I'm saying is
听着 我要说的是
枪支管制辩论
maybe you shouldn't blame women for wanting guns.
也许你们不该责怪女性想要持枪
Maybe you should blame the constant societal messaging
也许你们该责怪这个社会不断告诉我们
that tells us we are safe
我们只有在
only as long as the men around us allow us to be.
周围的男性允许时 才是安全的
So if you have a problem with women carrying firearms,
所以如果你对女性持枪有意见
you can roll up your sleeves
那你可以卷起袖子
and actually work to create a society where women feel safe
实打实地创造一个让女性感到安全和公平的社会
and equal, or you can just ban all guns.
或者你也可以直接全民禁枪
一次卓有成效的议会会议之后
The ayes have it.
赞成票获胜
Possession of any firearm
现在在加州
is now illegal in the state of California.
持有任何枪支都是违法的
- We did it, boys. - Yes!
-我们办到了 兄弟们 -太棒了
- Congratulations! - Fabulous!
-恭喜 -太好了
I thought that was gonna go the other way.
我以为会是另一个结果
Diane. You just passed sensible gun legislation.
戴安 你刚让明智的控枪立法议案获得通过
I can't believe this country hates women more than it loves guns.
我不敢相信这个国家对女人的恨甚于对枪的喜爱
No?
不是吗
核桃泉疗养院特别活动马田波杰克上演《古闹的小马》
BoJack, I don't know about this.
波杰克 我对这个不在行
You'll be fine. Just remember to enunciate.
没事的 只用照着念就行
It helps if you imagine performing for the back row.
想象自己在为后排的人表演会对你有帮助
- Not that. I mean... - Shh! Here they come.
-我不是说这个... -嘘 他们来了
Gladys, hit it!
格拉迪斯 音乐
Too bad I could never run for president,
我从未参加过总统竞选真是太遗憾了
'cause1 I love waffling!
因为我爱做华夫饼[胡扯]
Wha-- What is this?
这是什么
Olivia, you usually love my breakfast humor.
奥利维亚 你一向很爱我的早餐幽默时刻
Why so glum, sugarplum?
今天怎么闷闷不乐的 宝贝
It's this algebra homework that gives me the blues.
因为我在做代数作业
X-axis? Y-axis?
X轴 Y轴
Where's the 'Y'-should-I-care axis?
我干嘛要在意什么轴
Henrietta, what are you doing?
汉丽埃塔 你在做什么
BoJack, maybe we should stop.
波杰克 也许我们该停下
We just started. Let's at least get through the first act
这才刚开始 让我们在严厉的自我批判之前
before we judge ourselves too harshly, huh?
至少演完第一幕好吗
I wonder if there's a way to make math fun.
我在想有没有方法让数学变得有趣
Math will never be fun.
数学不可能有趣
The only thing I like is rap music songs.
我唯一喜欢的是说唱歌曲
Make this stop. How do I turn this off?
快停下 我怎么才能关掉
Don't change it. I want to see if this married couple
别换台 我想看这对夫妻
can work through their differences.
能否化解矛盾
- Gimme the remote! - This isn't right!
-把遥控器给我 -这样做不对
Guys, sharing is caring!
各位 分享就是关爱
Oh, my God. Code red, code red!
天呐 红色警报 红色警报
What is happening? I don't like this!
这怎么回事 我讨厌看这个
No!
- Let go of me. -Oh, God.
-放开我 -天呐
I am the heiress to the Sugarman Sugarcube Company.
我是舒格曼公司的女继承人
You can't do this to me!
你们不能这样对我
I never get to watch what I want.
我从来都看不到自己想看的
You think we should still finish the episode, or...?
你认为我们该继续演完这集 还是...
Our insurance policy is very strict and very clear.
我们的保险很严格也说得很清楚
Once a resident becomes violent,
一旦病人发生过激行为
we can no longer house them.
我们就不能再收留他们了
Can you recommend another facility?
你有其他推荐的疗养院吗
Frankly, at your mother's rate of deterioration,
老实说 以你妈妈的病情恶化速度
she probably doesn't have much time.
她很可能活不了太久了
I recommend she spend it
我建议她在剩下的时间里
surrounded by the people who care about her.
和关心自己的人一起生活
Okay, who are they? Do you have their number?
好吧 他们是谁 你有他们电话吗
I was referring to you and your daughter.
我是指你和你女儿
We'll take her. She can have the guest room,
我们会带她回家 她可以睡客房
and I can sleep on the couch. Right?
我可以睡沙发 对吗
Okay. If she really doesn't have much time left.
好吧 如果她真的没剩多长时间了的话
But if we get to this time next year, she's still hanging on,
但如果等到明年今日 她还撑着没死的话
you will be getting a very strongly worded letter, mister.
你会收到一封措辞强硬的谴责信的 先生
《女版飓风营救》 第二次粗剪
Excuse me, could you point me in the direction of an H&M?
打扰一下 你能告诉我H&M服饰店在哪吗
Sure.
没问题
That's all we got, once we took out all the guns.
一旦我们去掉所有枪的情节 就只能这样了
Maybe it could work as an H&M commercial?
也许可以拿来做H&M广告
It's a shame. It was a great movie.
太可惜了 这是部很棒的电影
Yeah. Cut down in the prime of its life.
对 删掉了它最精华的部分
Well, I'm very sorry for your loss.
我为你的损失感到遗憾
I'll be fine.
我没事
Beatrice, you hungry? I could make Pop-Tarts.
碧翠斯 你饿了吗 我会做馅饼
No, thank you.
我不饿 谢谢你
马男碧翠斯
You want to watch another Horsin' Around episode?
你想再看一集《胡闹的小马》吗
碧的东西
What's the point?
这有什么意思
Oh, God.
我的天
I'm sorry you didn't get to tell your mom off.
我很抱歉你没得到机会骂你妈妈
I keep thinking about all the things I never said
我一直想着那些我从未说过的话
because I was so sure there'd be other days to say them.
因为我以前坚信一定会有机会说出来
- Why don't you tell her now? - It's not the same.
-你为何不现在告诉她 -这不一样
I should have done it back when she knew who I was,
我应该在她知道我是谁的时候告诉她
back when it would mean something.
这样做才有意义
But now, she's gonna die
但现在 她快死了
and she's never gonna know just how much I hate her.
她永远不会知道我有多恨她
I'm sure she knew, BoJack.
她肯定知道 波杰克
Yeah? You're not just saying that?
是吗 你不是随便说说吧
She read your book, didn't she?
她看过你的书 不是吗
Yeah, but I really wanted to say it to her face.
是 但我真的想当着她的面说出来
Well, hey, she's here now, right?
她现在就在这里 对吧
And she has good days and bad days.
她的情况时好时坏
Maybe, eventually, she'll recognize you.
也许终有一天 她会认出你来
And then you can totally rip into her.
然后你就可以尽情地对她发泄了
You really think so?
你真的这么想吗
*Back in the '90s I was in a very famous TV show*
*九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧*
*I'm BoJack the Horseman*
*我是马男波杰克*
*BoJack the Horseman Don't act like you don't know*
*那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
*And I'm trying to hold on to my past*
*我想沉迷过去*
*It's been so long I don't think I'm gonna last*
*都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
*I guess I'll just try And make you understand*
*我应该会努力让你明白*
*That I'm more horse than a man*
*比起人我更像马*
*Or I'm more man than a horse*
*或是比起马我更像人*
*BoJack*
*波杰克*