马男波杰克 第四季 BoJack Horseman Season 4 第6集: 我是傻逼大人渣,谎言与婚姻 Stupid Piece of Shit

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔 / 亚伦·朗 / 马特·吉劳法罗 / 奥图 ·穆加 / 蒂姆·劳奇

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 戴德里克·巴德 / 蕾克·贝尔 / 安德鲁·布劳尔 / 大卫·切斯 / 凯伦 科尔曼 / 劳尔·埃斯帕扎


台词
Piece of shit. Stupid piece of shit.
人渣 傻逼人渣
You're a real stupid piece of shit.
你真的是个大傻逼人渣
But I know I'm a piece of shit.
但我知道自己是人渣
That makes me better than all the pieces of shit
所以我要好过那些
who don't know they're pieces of shit.
没有自知之明的人渣
Or is it worse? Breakfast.
或者比他们还要糟糕 早餐
Oh, I don't deserve breakfast. Shut up.
我不配吃早餐 闭嘴
Don't feel sorry for yourself. Get breakfast, you stupid fat-ass.
别顾影自怜 快吃早餐 你个肥猪
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
These are cookies. This is not breakfast.
这是饼干 不是早餐
You are eating cookies. Stop it.
你在吃饼干 快停下
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 Giggles Lynn_宁
Stop eating cookies, go make yourself breakfast.
别吃饼干 去做早餐
Stop it. Don't eat one more cookie.
快停下 一块都别再吃了
Put that down. Do not eat that cookie.
放开那块饼干 别吃
翻译 Eunice 吃冰棒 elingbow
I can't believe you ate that cookie.
我不敢相信你竟然吃了那块饼干
- Hey, BoJack, we need milk. - For the baby.
-波杰克 我们需要牛奶 -给宝宝喝
校对 圈圈
- For the what? - Where is the baby? I just saw...
-给谁喝 -宝宝在哪 我刚才看见...
- Can I borrow your car? - What baby?
-我能借你的车吗 -什么宝宝
I don't know. Tina's gonna make breakfast.
我不知道 蒂娜准备做早餐
时间轴 大葱别是个傻子
She needs milk. Can I take the car or what?
她需要牛奶 我能开你车去买吗
Shit. I don't want her driving my car,
见鬼 我不想让她开我的车
getting her grubby hands all over.
让她的脏爪子在我车上乱摸
后期 吉吉
She's not grubby, she's your daughter, you piece of garbage.
她不脏 她是你女儿 你这个垃圾
You're a piece of garbage, a real shitty piece of garbage.
你就是垃圾 十足的垃圾败类
总监 圈圈
OK, think, idiot. If she takes the car,
动点脑子 傻逼 如果她开车走
you're trapped here
你会困在这里
with Mom and her spooky lazy eyes.
和你妈还有她哀怨失神的双眼呆在一起
助力人人影视
help.YYeTs.com
我们需要大家的帮助
But if you get the milk and leave Hollyhock with Mom,
但如果你去买牛奶 留下霍莉霍克和你妈在一起
she could tell things about you,
她可能会说关于你的事
poison your daughter against you, that what you want?
教唆你女儿和你作对 你想要哪个
Okay, how about, um... Hold on.
好吧 不如...等等
They're looking. Say something!
她们正盯着呢 快说点什么
Open your idiot dumb mouth!
快张开你的笨嘴
I will get milk.
我去买牛奶吧
Milk, milk. What are they talking about now?
牛奶牛奶 她们现在在谈些什么
Probably you and what a dumb
很可能在谈论你 说你有多蠢
piece of trash you are, you fat sack of idiot.
多垃圾 你个傻逼
Why not do the world a favor and swerve into oncoming traffic?
你干嘛不帮世界一个忙 掉头冲向湍急车流
No, you don't deserve to die young, only the greats die young.
不 你不配早死 只有伟人才能英年早逝
巴迪·霍利(摇滚歌手 22岁卒)图派克·夏库尔(说唱歌手 25岁卒)
Oh, now you think you're young all of a sudden?
现在你突然觉得自己很年轻吗
One drink.
就喝一杯
Is it night suddenly?
怎么突然就天黑了
Suddenly sundown.
突然的日落
Suddenly "Sooze-town."
突然的"苏斯镇"
What was that show? "Suddenly Sooze-town?"
那部电视剧叫什么来着 "突然的苏斯镇"吗
Brooke Shields... something?
波姬·小丝什么的
Show was on for five years
电视剧播了五年
and now nobody-- Oh, my God, is that life?
现在没人...天呐 这就是人生吗
You're there, you do your thing, and then people forget.
你来到世上 有所作为 然后人们全忘了
"Forget it, Jake. It's Sooze-town."
"算了 杰克 这是苏斯镇"
Is that me? Am I the Suddenly Sooze-town of people?
那是我吗 我是"突然的苏斯镇"里的人物吗
Shit.
见鬼
Oh, shit. You gotta drive. Sober up, buddy.
妈的 你得开车了 清醒点 兄弟
Here we go, sober... now!
来吧 立即清醒
Sober, now!
立即清醒
Come on, you drunk piece of shit, be less drunk.
拜托 你喝醉了 别太醉
Now! Okay.
就现在 好了
Idiot. What'd you do all day? Piece of shit.
傻逼 你一整天做了些什么 人渣
That's a day you'll never get back.
时光一去不复返
What was that? You're a real piece of--
那是什么 你真的是个...
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Did you get the milk?
买牛奶了吗
马男波杰克第四季 第六集
Stupid piece of shit.
傻逼人渣
Oh, God.
我的天
If you're looking for the milk Tina ended up getting,
你在找牛奶吗 蒂娜用光了
Tina is using it to make us all breakfast.
蒂娜用牛奶给我们做了早餐
Well, it's about time someone pulls their weight around here.
是时候某人做好自己份内的工作了
Henrietta, you should make a healthy breakfast.
亨丽埃塔 你该做健康早餐
- Okay, that's enough from you. - For the baby.
-好了 你闹够了吧 -为了宝宝
No one loves a Fatty Patty.
没人喜欢吃高脂馅饼
Is my house on a slant or something?
我家建在斜面上还是怎样
- This wall needs to be painted. - I'm gonna go.
-这面墙该粉刷了 -我要走了
You don't want to stick around, eat breakfast together?
你不想再待会儿 跟我们一起吃早餐吗
Great pitch, love your energy. It's a pass.
好提议 喜欢你的活力 早餐还是算了
What are you doing? Go home.
你在干嘛 回家去
You're parked on Mulholland doing nothing,
你把车停在穆赫兰道上无所事事
you could be eating breakfast
你可以跟失散已久的女儿
with your long-lost daughter and dying mother.
和死期将至的母亲共进早餐
You are a terrible person.
你真是个烂人
Use the shoulder, asshole!
停到路肩去 混蛋
He gets it.
他说得对
VIM管理公司
I know, I wanted to tell you right away.
我知道 我想马上告诉你
- Right this way. - Oh, I gotta go. See you tonight.
-走这边 -我得挂了 晚上见
If it isn't my favorite client, Courtney Portnoy,
这不是我最爱的客户 考特尼·波特诺伊
and also another client, Todd.
还有我的另一位客户 陶德吗
It's always nice to be included in a sentence someone says.
别人说话时提到我总是感觉不错
So bad news first: Ms. Taken was a miserable failure.
首先有个坏消息 《女版飓风营救》拍得像车祸版
- Princess Carolyn-- - But Courtney, more importantly,
-卡洛琳公主 -但是考特尼 更重要的是
audiences are going to adore your tour de force performance
观众们会爱上你在《穿运动牛仔短裤的法庭记者》
as the forceful denim-clad court reporter
讲述的一个生活奢华和穿运动牛仔短裤
in The Court Reporter Sported Jorts,
法庭记者的故事里扮演一个有魄力的
the jet-setting jort-sporting court reporter story.
穿牛仔短裤的法庭记者时的精湛演技
Yes, the film is spectacularly romantic and well-titled,
对 这部电影很浪漫主义 名字也取得特好
but I need a change in representation.
但我需要换一个代表
No! Courtney! Before you fire me--
不 考特尼 在你解雇我之前...
I'm not gonna fire you. Heavens, no! I fired my agents.
不是解雇你 当然不会 我解雇了我的经纪人
Oh, good. Yeah, agents are replaceable.
太好了 对 经纪人到处都有
A manager is forever. That's the takeaway here.
经理人只有一个 这是我现在的感想
I think you'll fall in love with my new agent.
我认为你会爱上我的新经纪人
- Love her already. Who is she? - He.
-已经爱上她了 她是谁 -是他
Yes, he, he, ha, ha.
对 当然是他
- Now tell me her name. - Rutabaga Rabitowitz.
-现在告诉我她的名字 -鲁塔贝格·兔威特
Oh, fish.
喵了个咪
We got a nice bounce off of Court's engagement.
我们对于考特的订婚大肆议论了一番
"Court" is what I'm calling Courtney for wordplay-related reasons
考特[法庭]是考特尼的双关代称
that'll become apparent at the end of this sentence,
这在句子结尾将会很明显
but that bounce has lost its pounce,
但是那已经失去作用了
and if we want to keep this name in the news,
如果我们想让这个名字出现在新闻里
we're going to need a full-court press.
我们就得全场紧逼[考特全名新闻]
So what do you do after an engagement?
所以订婚后你要做什么
D-d-d-doy! Wedding of the century.
没错 世纪婚礼
We're talking floral arrangements.
我们来谈谈花卉布置
We're talking procession of elephants.
我们说的是大象游行
We're talking Jaden Smith in a Clockwork Orange costume,
我们说的是贾登·史密斯穿着《发条橙》的服装
reading a poem he wrote...
读他写的诗
Does that poem rhyme? No!
那首诗押韵吗 当然不
What are you, crazy? Of course it doesn't.
你疯了吗 当然不会押韵了
And, uh-oh, was someone looking for Sebastian Janikowski,
有人在找塞巴斯蒂安·雅尼科夫斯基吗
because here's the kicker--
因为劲爆的是
we do the whole thing the weekend before the movie drops. Bam!
我们要在周末电影上映前把整件事都搞定
- Weekend before the movie drops? - Boom!
-在电影上映前的周末 -对
- That's this weekend. - Ka-zow!
-就是这周 -答对了
Four days from today.
还有四天
Today? That's today!
今天 今天
Which is why it's so perfect. No notice is the new notice.
所以才完美 没有通知就是新的通知
This wedding is so fancy we don't care if you have other plans.
这个婚礼太梦幻了 我们不在乎你有没有别的计划
- Total status move. - You're right.
-完全突然的举动 -你说得对
Being engaged is one thing,
订婚是一回事
but I'm not sure I want to actually get married.
但我不确定我真的想结婚
We can draw up a standard Hollywoo sham-marriage contract:
我们可以拟定一个标准的好莱乌假结婚协议
three years, non-exclusive, huge payday.
三年 不用对对方专一 大笔的经济补偿
And I presume you'll be arranging everything.
我想你一定准备好了一切
As Courtney's agent I'm happy to help,
作为考特尼的经纪人我很乐意帮忙
but I believe traditionally
但是我认为从传统意义上来讲
it's the bride's manager who plans the wedding.
应该是新郎的经理人负责策划婚礼
Okay.
好吧
Idiot. Stupid animal. Oaf.
傻逼 二货 白痴
You are just the prettiest thing.
你是最漂亮的
- Yes, you are. - Who are you talking to?
-是的 你是最漂亮的 -你在和谁说话
Keep it down, oaf. You'll make the baby cry.
小点声 白痴 你会把宝宝弄哭的
- Baby? - Yes, you are.
-宝宝 -是的
She kept asking where the baby was,
她一直在问她的宝宝在哪
so I had Tina get her this doll.
所以我让蒂娜把她的娃娃拿过来了
- She's totes into it. - Mom is "Totes" into a baby?
-她特别喜欢 -妈"特别"喜欢一个宝宝
Is it possible the baby got dipped in brandy at some point?
那宝宝是在白兰地里泡过吗
Or cigarettes, or regressive ideas about immigrants?
或是在香烟还是什么关于移民的旧观念里泡过
- I think she just wanted a baby. - Coochie-coochie-coo...
-我想她只是想要个宝宝 -咯叽咯叽咯叽
You shouldn't indulge her delusions. It's not right.
你不应该纵容她的幻想 这是不对的
But she seemed really down. And you're never around anymore.
但是她好像很不开心 你又一直都不在
It was getting depressing to look at her.
看她那样很令人沮丧
That's why I made her this pillowcase.
所以我才做了这个枕头套
You just put this over her head and everything is fine.
你把这个戴到她的头上 一切就都美好了
Dark in here.
好黑啊
Hello?
有人吗
So they're airing an F.H.B.A. Miami marathon this weekend.
他们这周末要播FHBA迈阿密马拉松
Does anyone want to come over?
有人要来吗
I actually have a big announcement.
实际上 我有一件大事要宣布
I'm marrying Courtney Portnoy this weekend.
我这周末要和考特尼·波特诺伊结婚
- Great, Todd. Good for you. - That's amazing.
-太棒了 陶德 不错嘛 -真棒
I know it's pretty wild for an asexual to get married, but...
我知道性冷淡的人结婚是一件疯狂的事
Not really. John and I are aces and we're married.
不啊 约翰和我都性冷淡 我们俩就结婚了
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -是啊
Our wedding was nautical-themed.
我们的婚礼是航海主题的
Why nautical? Is that, like, an asexual thing?
为什么是航海主题 是性冷淡专属的吗
No, man. We just really like boats.
不是 哥们 我们只是真的很喜欢船
Asexual just means you're not interested in sex.
性冷淡只意味着你对性不感兴趣
Some asexuals are also a-romantic,
有些性冷淡者也是浪漫主义者
but others have relationships like anyone else.
但其他不是浪漫主义者的也会像别人一样约会
But involving boats?
但也包括船
I feel like you're getting really hung up on the boats thing.
我觉得你真的对船这件事想多了
So, it's not weird for an ace to get married?
所以性冷淡结婚并不奇怪吗
No, if you found someone who
不奇怪啊 如果你找到一个
really accepts you for who you are, go for it.
真的能接受你的人 就勇敢地爱吧
I will! I mean, I am. I mean, am I?
我会的 我是说 我是 是吗
Beautiful eggs of '44
美味的鸡蛋
For my baby, want some more?
给我的宝贝 还想再来点吗
Beatrice, this coffee is amazing.
碧翠斯 这咖啡的口感棒极了
You stupid garbage fire. Everything sucks.
你个垃圾笨蛋 一切都糟透了
BoJack, did you see what your mother is doing?
波杰克 你看到你妈在做什么了吗
Isn't it incredible?
很不可思议吧
Yeah, making breakfast at three in the afternoon. So with it.
是啊 下午三点做早饭 真是不可思议
Isn't this baby well-behaved? Hardly ever cries.
这个宝宝真乖啊对不对 都不怎么哭
Probably because you're such a good mother, Beatrice.
也许那是因为你是一个好妈妈 碧翠斯
Don't say that.
别那么说
I was very nervous to have a baby in the house,
我本来还很担心家里有个宝宝
but it turns out, all it needed is a mother's love.
结果 它所需要的只是妈妈的爱
Oh, when you grow up, you can be anything you want to be.
等你长大了 你的梦想都会实现的
Lousy baby. What did it ever do that was so great?
烂娃娃 它做过什么让它受到如此待遇
Am I jealous of a doll?
我是在嫉妒一个娃娃吗
Maybe if that doll wasn't so smug,
也许如果那个娃娃没有那样满脸自得
looking at me with its creepy doll eyes...
用它那恐怖的娃娃眼睛看着我...
She's tricking you, Hollyhock.
她在玩弄你 霍莉霍克
- This is not what she's really like. - Who cares?
-这不是她真实的样子 -谁在乎呢
Whatever beef you have with your mom,
不管你和你妈之间有什么问题
that's just a sweet confused old lady.
她只是一位体贴迷糊的老妇人
- She's right. -You're wrong. She's in there.
-她说得对 -你说错了 她没有迷糊
- She knows exactly what she's doing. - You are so paranoid.
-她知道她在做什么 -你太多疑了
Please stop fighting. All this shouting is bad for the baby.
麻烦你们别吵了 争吵对孩子不好
Where was that keen parenting insight 50 years ago?
50年前你这敏锐的为人父母的见解在哪里
Henrietta, you're unfit to be a parent.
亨丽埃塔 你不适合为人父母
- I'm unfit? - It's true, jackass.
-我不适合 -是的 混蛋
You think it's so hard to be a parent to a doll? I could do that.
你觉得当一个娃娃的父母很困难吗 我也能做到
Hey, look, I'm cradling the baby. Hope I don't drop it!
看 我正抱着宝宝呢 希望我不会摔了它
Oh, no! I dropped it, but it's not crying.
不 我摔了它了 但它没哭
Guess it's okay. I'm an amazing parent.
估计没什么事 我是个棒极了的家长
What if I left it in its room all day
如果我把它整天丢在家里
and didn't feed it or change it?
不喂它 不给它换尿布呢
Oh, that's okay, too. I must be mother of the year!
那也没事 我肯定是年度最佳妈妈
- BoJack. - I know! What if for 18 years straight
-波杰克 -我知道 如果我告诉它
I just tell it how worthless it is every day,
18年来 每一天它都是那样的一文不值
how it embarrasses me,
令我蒙羞
how my life would be better if it was never born?
如果没有它 我的人生会更加美好
Would that be a good idea? Probably, right?
这是个好主意吗 也许吧 对吗
Give me the baby back, you worthless waste of my husband's jism!
把宝宝还给我 你这个我丈夫精液的无用产物
- Oh, so you do know who I am. - Govern yourself, Henrietta.
-所以你知道我是谁 -控制自己 亨丽埃塔
Hey, you think the baby would be okay
如果我把这个娃娃扔下阳台
if I threw it over the side of my deck?
它应该不会有事吧
Probably, right?
也许吧
BoJack, don't.
波杰克 不要
Do it.
就这么做
Nah, I'm just kidding around. Here you go, Mom.
我开玩笑的 给你 妈妈
Oh, no! My hands are so slippery!
不 我的手好滑
Oh, no!
No!
Nice arm.
扔得好
Why did you do that?
你为什么要那样做
You goddamn piece of shit idiot asshole.
你这个操蛋的垃圾人渣
This is what you do. This is what you always do.
你就是这样 你总是这样
This is why Mom loves Doll more than you.
所以妈妈喜欢娃娃多过你
She's right. Doll never hurt anybody.
她是对的 娃娃从不伤害别人
Doll wouldn't throw you over the side of a mountain.
娃娃不会把你扔下山崖
Gotta make things right. Gotta get Doll back.
必须弥补我的错误 得把娃娃找回来
Okay, one drink. And then, Doll back.
先喝一杯 然后就去捡娃娃
You screw-up. You're making your daughter hate you.
你搞砸了 你让女儿讨厌你了
Which is good, because look what happens when people love you.
这是好事 瞧爱你的人都有什么下场
Look at Penny. And Herb. And Sarah Lynn.
看看佩妮 赫比 还有萨拉·琳
It's because you made them love you, BoJack.
这都是因为你让他们爱上你了 波杰克
You gotta fix this, dummy. How can you fix this?
你得做出补救 笨马 怎样才能补救呢
Princess Carolyn? She hates your guts.
卡洛琳公主 她恨死我了
Todd? No. Diane? Yes! Oh, good.
陶德 不行 戴安 可以 好极了
Good old responsible Diane, she'll know what to do.
可靠的好戴安 她会知道该怎么办
"California can't wait."
"加州等不及了"
Am I Ace of Base right now?
我现在成爱司基地乐队了吗
Because all that I want is another one of these babies.
因为我只想再来一杯这个
BoJack Horseman?
马男波杰克
What is this, a will.I.Am-style celebrity endorsement video?
这是威廉·亚当斯风格的名人背书视频吗
音乐人 黑眼豆豆创始人
- Where's Diane? - Oh, she's on the roof.
-戴安在哪儿 -她在屋顶上
Boy, will she be surprised to see you. Diane!
她见到你肯定很惊喜 戴安
What are you doing, idiot?
你这个白痴到底在干什么
No, not like this. She doesn't know I'm here.
不能就这样见她 她不知道我在这里
First time she sees me can't be drunk asking for help.
她第一次见到我不能是喝醉求助这副样子
- What's wrong? You need help? - Idiot. Idiot.
-怎么了 你需要帮忙吗 -白痴 大白痴
You gotta get me outta here. Where did I park?
你得带我离开这里 我车停在哪儿了
I don't think you should be driving right now.
你现在不应该开车
Why don't I make like Eddie Money and take you home tonight?
不如我模仿埃迪·莫尼 今晚送你回家
美国摇滚歌手
No, I can't go home. Not without Doll.
我不能回家 得先找到娃娃
Also, Eddie Money doesn't do the taking home
再说埃迪·莫尼在成名曲《今晚带我回家》里
in "Take Me Home Tonight,"
并没有送人回家
so if you're taking me home, then I would be Eddie Money.
所以如果你要送我回家 那我才是埃迪·莫尼
Okay, something's going on with you.
你有点不对劲
- It's not like you to be so testy. - Yes, it is.
-这么暴躁不像你 -这就是我
Everyone, take the rest of the day off.
所有人提早收工
My pal BoJack needs a friend day. California can wait!
我的好兄弟波杰克需要朋友陪 加州可以等等
Elton, you have to play this wedding.
埃尔顿 你一定要为这场婚礼演奏
We want one of those Stranger Things kids to be the ring-bearer.
我们想让《怪奇物语》里的一个小孩来当戒童
They're still little, right?
他们还是孩子吧
You're gonna do a duet with a hologram of Nat King Cole.
你将和纳京高的全息影像表演二重唱
Or, if that's cost-prohibitive, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes.
如果成本太高 就换成左眼丽莎
Puberty? Can we give them something for that?
青春期了 能吃药延缓发育吗
- Great. - Fabulous.
-太好了 -棒极了
We are killing this.
我们大杀四方
We are doing to this wedding
我们对这场婚礼所做的
涉嫌杀害三名女性
what Rob Durst did to that lady
和罗伯·德斯特对那位女士所做的
and what Fred Durst did to his career.
以及弗雷德·德斯特对自己事业所做的一样
软饼干乐队主唱 后投身电影行业
I have terrible news. It's Meryl Streep.
有个噩耗 是梅丽尔·斯特里普
Did Meryl Streep die?
梅丽尔·斯特里普死了吗
No, she's retiring.
不是 她要退休了
Mr. McGregor!
麦戈雷格先生
You cannot just walk into a room and say,
你不能就这样走进来说
"I have terrible news about Meryl Streep."
"我有个关于梅丽尔·斯特里普的噩耗"
Her retirement party is scheduled for this Saturday.
她的退休派对安排在这个周六举行
All of Hollywoo will be attending.
全好莱乌的人都会去参加
This Saturday? No, no, no!
这个周六 不要啊
How is #TortneyChortnoy supposed to compete with that?
托特尼·考特诺伊话题怎能赢得了那个啊
We're toast.
我们完蛋了
Unless, uh, we could somehow get Meryl to postpone her party?
除非我们想办法让梅丽尔把派对延期
What if we put together a project so enticing
要是我们准备一个非常诱人的项目
she couldn't help but climb aboard?
让她忍不住乖乖上钩呢
- One more gig... - Means no more retirement.
-再演一次 -就没有退休派对了
But what could we possibly
但我们还能有什么提议
offer her that she hasn't already done?
是她没做过的呢
- What does every actor want to do? - Direct.
-每个演员的梦想是什么 -导演
- Direct! - Yeah.
-导演 -对
But the dream of any director is to work with Meryl Streep.
但每个导演的梦想是和梅姨合作
You think Meryl wants to
你以为梅丽尔想要
direct a bunch of actors who aren't Meryl Streep?
给一群不是梅丽尔·斯特里普的演员导戏吗
- Hah! What a nightmare! - Okay, all right. Okay, fine.
-那可是噩梦 -好吧 好吧
But, okay, okay, and this...
不过 行吧 那这个呢
What if all the actors in the movie were Meryl Streep?
要是电影里所有演员都是梅丽尔·斯特里普呢
- What? No! - Are you suggesting some sort of
-什么 太酷了吧 -你是在提议拍一部
Nutty Professor II: The Klumps type situation
类似《肥佬教授2:孪生变》的电影
where Meryl Streep plays every role?
让梅丽尔·斯特里普扮演所有角色吗
Bingo-bongo, weirdo-beardo. All the greats have done it.
说对啦 胡子怪人 所有伟大演员都这么做过
Peter Sellers, Sir Alec Guinness,
彼得·塞勒斯 亚力克·吉尼斯爵士
Flo from the Progressive ads.
"进步"广告的弗洛
Let's take this to the Streep.
我们快去找斯特里普吧
Hey, look. Maybe this is a baby?
你瞧 可能这个是宝宝呢
Welcome...
欢迎
...to the nightmare, non-sexy version
来到人间噩梦 我的生活已经变成
of Three's Company that my life has become.
不性感版本的《三人行》
Oh, good. Instead of getting the doll back,
真好 你不仅没兑现承诺
like you said you would,
把娃娃找回来
you disappeared for a few hours and found a friend.
还消失了几小时 并找到了个朋友
For your information, we are on the case.
澄清一下 我们已经着手处理了
Just need a whiff of your mom to track the scent.
我只需先闻一下你妈妈 好追踪气味
Uh, excuse me, young lady, I'm looking for a Beatrice,
打扰了 这位少女 我在找碧翠斯
but you're way too young
但你这么年轻漂亮
and attractive to be that mean old crone.
怎么会是那个恶毒干瘪的老太婆
- What? - What are you doing?
-什么 -你在干什么
Okay, I'm picking up on some fruity overtones.
我闻到了一点果香
Oak, desert sage... No, I'm just kidding around.
橡木 沙漠鼠尾草 我逗你们的
It's smelling humor.
这是嗅觉幽默
Is this the best time to be workshopping your tight five?
现在是显摆你幽默感的好时机吗
Okay, got it. Ooh, this way?
闻到了 这边
No! No, no. That way!
不不 那边
Out the door! Come on! Here we go!
到门外去 快点 来吧
Look at him. Not a care in the world. How does he do it?
瞧瞧他 无忧无虑 他怎么做到的
This is the place.
就是这里
- Hi, I'm-- - BoJack Horseman.
-你好 我是... -马男波杰克
- Felicity Huffman? - Looking for this?
-菲丽西提·霍夫曼 -在找这个吗
- Yes! - Well, keep looking, buddy!
-是的 -继续找吧
You're a real piece of shit, you know that?
你就是一坨屎 知道吗
Yes.
知道
So, instead of talking through your issues,
你们不讨论彼此间的问题
your new thing is to just get in really big fights
新的解决办法是大吵一架后
and then have hot angry sex?
用火辣的愤怒性爱和好
- Yeah, but it kind of works. - Does it?
-是的 挺有用的 -真的吗
I'm sorry, I feel like we always talk about me.
抱歉 我们好像总在谈论我的事
What's going on with you, Roxie?
你最近怎么样 罗克西
- I'm actually glad you asked, - I...Okay.
-很高兴你问起 -我... 好了
Hey, Diane, can I get your advice on something?
你好 戴安 我能向你咨询件事吗
Yeah, of course. I'm not doing anything.
当然可以 我现在没别的事
So, I have this friend,
我有个朋友
and his name is Darnarius McQuimberton.
他叫达内瑞斯·米昆波顿
Oh, yeah, I think I read an article about him
他啊 我看过一篇关于他的文章
in Real, Not Made-Up, Person Magazine.
在《真人 不是编的杂志》上
Darnarius is supposed to get married this weekend.
达内瑞斯·米昆波顿这周末要结婚了
And it's going to be an amazing wedding,
婚礼也会非常盛大
but it's kind of based on a lie.
但这基本上都是建立在谎言之上的
Should he go through with it?
他还应该继续下去吗
Well, all weddings are lies, right? Sort of.
所有的婚礼差不多都是谎言 对吗
You're making this big declaration
你要郑重宣誓
about how you're gonna stay with this person forever,
说你如何将和这个人永远到老
but you don't actually know that.
但你其实并不能肯定
You're just saying it. The whole thing is a farce.
你只是说说而已 所有一切就是场闹剧
Yeah, that's true.
是啊 没错
But it's a lie based on truth.
但这个谎言是建立在真实之上的
Like, at the center of the farce
就像 在这场闹剧的中心
there's this nugget of something real and pure.
有着一些真实而纯粹的金块
And that strange beautiful something
而那陌生而美丽的东西
is why you put up with everything else, right?
正是你忍受下所有不堪的原因 对吗
I guess so.
我想是吧
And sometimes it's hard to remember that pure, shining thing
有时候很难记起那个纯粹的 发光的东西
because it's been painted over with so many arguments
因为上面覆盖着太多争执
and compromises and disappointments.
妥协和失望
But you have to believe it's still down there somewhere,
但你只能相信在层层掩盖下它依然存在
even if you can't see it.
即使你无法看见
And maybe even the belief in it
也许对此的信念
is more important than the thing itself,
要比这件事本身更为重要
but only as long as you still believe it.
但你只能选择继续相信
- Does that make sense? - Yeah. Thanks, Diane.
-这样说得通吗 -嗯 谢谢 戴安
You've given me and Darquimbertus McNarington
你给了我和达内瑞斯·米昆波顿
a lot to think about.
很多值得思考的东西
That was good advice. I'm, like, a really good friend.
那是个很好的建议 我是个很称职的朋友
- What? - Okay.
-什么 -好吧
So that doll actually belongs to my mom.
那个娃娃其实是我妈的
She's very sick, very frail.
她病得很重 很虚弱
And I know you're really mad at me because...
我知道你对我很生气因为...
Think, shit-for-brains, think.
思考 用脑子好好想想
Why is Felicity Huffman mad at you?
菲丽西提·霍夫曼为什么生你的气
You cut her off in traffic, got her fired off a project,
你开车撞了她 害她被一个项目炒了鱿鱼
talked shit about her at an AIDS benefit
在一次艾滋病慈善活动上说她坏话
and didn't realize your mic was on.
却没发现麦是开着的
I have been living directly
我在你家楼下
under your house for the last 15 years.
住了15年了
Do you have any idea how much shit
你知道你从你的露天平台上
you throw over the side of your deck?
扔了多少垃圾下来吗
Beer bottles, lit cigarettes, scripts where the lead is female.
啤酒罐 烟头 主演是女性的剧本
One time, a mountain of regurgitated cotton candy
有一次 还有一堆吐出来的棉花糖
sat on that hill for a month
在那座山上堆了一个月
before sliding into my hot tub.
然后滑进了我的热水浴池
Who you think has to deal with that?
你觉得是谁处理的
I assume your maid or gardener or something?
我猜是你的仆人或是园丁什么的
Well, yeah. But it's still super-obnoxious.
是的 但还是超级不爽
You're not getting that doll back.
我才不要把那个娃娃还给你
Citizens, citizens.
大家都是文明市民
As the future governor of California,
作为加州未来的州长
I pride myself on probably being able to reach compromises
能利用意识形态光谱使大家达成妥协
across the ideological spectrum.
这是我引以为傲的事
- What if we cut the baby in half? - What?
-不如我们把娃娃一分为二吧 -什么
- Why would we do that? - No.
-为什么要这么做 -不
So you both agree that's a bad idea.
所以你们都觉得这是个坏主意
Perhaps you're not so different after all?
也许你们也没有那么不同
- Advantage: Peanutbutter. - How is that...?
-优势 花生酱 -怎么会...
Felicity Huffman,
菲丽西提·霍夫曼
you are a beloved star of film and television.
你是个广受欢迎的影视明星
BoJack, you have also appeared in film and television.
波杰克 你也参演过影视剧
What's that like? Discuss.
那是什么感觉 讨论开始
I'm sorry for my acquaintance.
我对我的行为深感抱歉
I'm actually a big fan.
其实我是你的忠实影迷
I hope she has no follow-up questions.
希望她没有后续提问
Really? So you've probably seen my new show,
真的吗 那你可能看过我的新戏了
- F.H.B.A. Los Angeles. - What?
-FHBA洛杉矶 -什么
- Yup, love it. - How'd you like to do an arc for sweeps?
-是哦 很喜欢 -你愿意为我宣传吗
Ugh, TV? No. I just got out of that sinkhole.
上电视吗 不 我刚跳出这个坑
He'll do it, if you give us our doll back.
他会的 如果你把我们的娃娃还给我们
What's your status?
你这边什么情况
I have breached Compound Streep.
我已经突破斯特里普大院了
If I don't make it out of this alive,
如果我没能活着出来
just know I have already seen heaven
记住我已经见过天堂了
and it is Meryl's rose garden.
那是梅丽尔的玫瑰花园
- And the offer? - I put it under a big box
-协议呢 -我放在一个大箱子下面了
that's propped up by a stick.
用一根木棍支撑着
If she goes to look and the box falls on her,
如果她去看盒子底下有什么而被箱子子砸到
she's contractually obligated to do the movie.
就意味着她已经签约出演那部电影了
Yeah, I know what "packaging talent" means.
我知道"打包人才"的意思
Okay, she's walking up to the box.
好了 她朝那个箱子走去了
She's sniffing around, and...
她在四处查看...
We got Meryl!
我们请到梅丽尔了
All right! Yes!
成了 太好了
What if I kill myself by throwing myself off my deck
要是我从我的露天平台跳楼自杀
into Felicity Huffman's backyard.
摔到菲丽西提·霍夫曼的后院里呢
If she found my dead body, would that'd show her.
如果她发现了我的尸体 她会产生同情心吗
Why are we at a bar?
我们为什么到酒吧了
We're just celebrating getting doll back.
我们准备庆祝拿回了娃娃
You don't want to bring the doll back to your mom?
你不想把娃娃还给你妈妈吗
I will. We're just having a drink first.
我会的 我们只是先喝一杯
- Relax. - Okay.
-放轻松 -好吧
He konws, he knows you're terrible.
他知道 他知道你很渣
He's the biggest idiot in the world,
他是世界上大的傻逼了
even he knows you're terrible.
就连他都知道你很渣
波杰克很渣
So when did you get a daughter? She's new, right?
你什么时候多了个女儿的 她是新出现的吧
Or was she always part of the gang?
还是说她一直在你生命中
I met her about a month ago.
我是大约一个月前认识她的
Yeah. And it was great, at first.
是啊 感觉挺好的 一开始
But now I can feel her getting attached,
但现在我能感觉她和我熟悉了起来
and I just know I'm gonna BoJack things up.
我知道我还是会很波杰克
"BoJack things up?"
"很波杰克"
You mean, show up somewhere and be the life of the party?
你是说 出现在某地 成为派对焦点
Then share a laugh with your good friend, Mr. Peanutbutter?
然后和你的好朋友 花生酱先生谈笑风生吗
No, obviously I meant screw everything up until she hates me.
不 很明显我是说搞砸所有事直到她恨我
I don't think I can take that.
我觉得我承受不来
Maybe this time, don't do the thing that makes her hate you.
那你这一次 别做那些会让她恨你的事
I don't want to, but every time she looks at me
我也不想 但每次她用那无辜的大眼睛
with those big innocent eyes,
看着我的时候
all I can think about is every shitty thing I've ever done,
我想起的只有那些我做过的烂事
and I think, "I don't deserve that kind of love."
我就会想"我配不上那种爱"
Look, BoJack, I don't know a lot about balancing a state budget
波杰克 我不太了解国家预算平衡
or how a bill becomes a law.
也不了解法案是怎么变成法律的
I don't know a lot about a lot of things.
很多事情我都不知道
But I do know this: everybody deserves to be loved.
但我知道 每个人都值得被爱
So we put together an all-star wedding
我们用一天的时间组织了一场全明星婚礼
and a Meryl Streep movie in one day!
和一部梅丽尔·斯特里普的电影
- You got to admit, we're a good team. - Rutabaga...
-你得承认我们的合作很成功 -鲁塔贝格
I know it wasn't always smooth sailing
我知道我们友谊的小船
for the Good Ship You and Me,
并不是一帆风顺
but now you've got a boyfriend and I've got a family,
但现在你有男朋友 我也成家了
and since we have to work together again, we're a good team.
既然必须再次合作 我们真的很适合搭档
Tell me you didn't miss this.
你肯定也很怀念
- Todd is on line two. - Aaah! Do you go through the walls?
-陶德在二号线 -你是穿墙进来的吗
Todd! Have you finished your groomsmen list?
陶德 你准备好伴郎名单了吗
We gotta figure out how many parachutes we need.
我们要确定降落伞的数量
Guys, I-- I can't marry Courtney.
伙计们 我 我不能娶考特尼了
- What? - No!
-什么 -不
I've been doing some thinking,
我一直在思考
and marriage is like a Tootsie Pop.
婚姻就像夹心棒棒糖
The lollipop part is a lie,
棒棒糖的部分是谎言
but at the center of the lie there's a truth.
但谎言中心是真实的
That's the Tootsie Roll, and that's why people get married.
这就是夹心棒棒糖 所以人们会结婚
But if I married Courtney
但是如果我和考特尼结婚
it would be a lie without any truth in it,
那就是彻彻底底的谎言
like a Tootsie Pop with just the lollipop part
就像只有棒棒糖外壳的夹心棒棒糖
and nothing in the middle.
中间是空的
So, a lollipop? That's still pretty good.
棒棒糖 也不错啊
I guess it's a bad analogy.
可能这个类比不太恰当
But I don't want a fake marriage.
但我不想假结婚
I'm sorry I didn't realize that before.
很抱歉我没有早点意识到这一点
Okay, Todd. You gotta do what's right for you.
好吧 陶德 你应该做适合自己的事
Thanks, Princess Carolyn. Whoa--
谢谢 卡洛琳公主
All right, blue sky time.
好吧 白费功夫
Wedding's off. Can we spin this somehow?
婚礼泡汤了 有什么补救的办法吗
Courtney got jilted, play the sympathy card?
考特尼被甩 打同情牌吗
I don't know. I guess we could put out a statement or something.
不知道 可以发表一个声明什么的吧
That's your solution?
这就是你的解决方法吗
What happened to the guy
今天早上还
from this morning with all the big ideas?
异想天开的那个人去哪儿了
Oh, that guy dies at six. This guy's gotta get home.
那个人六点就死了 这个人要回家
I got seven kids and a wife who's really into me co-parenting,
我有七个孩子 老婆还想和我共同养育
or, as she calls it, "Parenting."
用她的说法就是"养育"
Well, can't you tuck the kids into bed,
你不能送他们上床
read them some script coverage
读一段《月亮晚安》
of the film adaptation of Good Night Moon and then come back?
改编电影的剧本 然后再回来吗
- This is important. - Well, my kids are important.
-这件事很重要 -我的孩子才重要
Fine, both things are equally important.
好吧 两件事同样重要
Oh, my God, thank God you're not a mother.
天呐 幸亏你不是母亲
You would be hilarious at it.
你带孩子肯定很搞笑
Hey, today was fun. I'll call you in the morning.
今天很开心 我明天早上联系你
We'll figure this out. We'll deal with it.
我们会找到解决方法 处理好这件事
If you'd like to never see him again,
如果你再也不想见到他
I have ways of getting rid of him.
我这里有摆脱他的方法
What kind of ways?
都有什么方法
Asking him politely to not come back.
礼貌地请求他不要回来
Actually, that's only one way.
实际上 只有一种方法
I apologize for misleading you about the number of ways.
很抱歉让你误以为有很多种方法了
He's a jerk, right? It's not just me?
他就是个混蛋 不只是我这么想吧
I worked with guys like him at F.M.E.
我在FME和这种人一起工作过
When I left, I swore I would never work at a big agency again,
离开的时候我发誓再也不去大型公司工作了
because I can't work with people like that.
因为我无法与那样的人共事
You don't think I'm like that?
你觉得我不是那样的人吗
No, because you care about people other than yourself.
不是 因为你关心其他人
And for what it's worth, you will be a wonderful mother.
不管怎样 你会成为一个很棒的母亲
-You're not just saying that? -I never just say anything.
-你不是说说而已吧 -我从不随便说话
I choose words very carefully,
我的用词非常谨慎
with an eye towards precision and expediency.
力求精准得当
I'm surprised you haven't noticed that.
我很惊讶你没有注意到
Good night, Judah.
晚安 犹大
怀孕
- It's about time, Henrietta. - You're welcome.
-总算回来了 亨丽埃塔 -不客气
Go talk to her, idiot.
去找她说话 蠢货
Drink first. No, you stupid alcoholic.
先喝酒 不 愚蠢的酒鬼
Talk to your daughter. You're ruining her. You know that, right?
和你女儿聊天 你会毁了她的 知道吧
No matter what, your poison is already in her.
不论如何 你的毒血已经在她身体里了
There's nothing you can do. That's not true.
你无能为力了 不是这样的
Yeah, it is, you stupid piece of shit.
就是这样 你这个愚蠢的垃圾
You're a real stupid piece of shit,
你就是一坨屎
and everywhere you go you destroy people.
不管去哪儿都在破坏别人的生活
Of course your mother never loved you. What do you expect?
你妈妈当然从来都不爱你 你指望什么
That's why Sarah Lynn died.
就是这样萨拉·琳才会死
That's why Charlotte'll never forgive you.
就是这样夏洛特才不会原谅你
What you gonna do to Hollyhock?
你要怎么对待霍莉霍克
What you gonna do, asshole? Shut up!
你要怎么做 混蛋 闭嘴
Got Doll back. No big deal.
娃娃找回来了 没什么大不了的
Where do you go, when you disappear all day?
你消失一整天的时候都去哪儿了
Just drive around. Sometimes I go to a bar.
只是开车转悠 有时候去酒吧
Sometimes I pull over by the side of the road,
有时候停在路边
just sit there for hours.
就在那儿坐几个小时
Why?
为什么
And you'd rather do that
你宁愿那样
- than spend time with me? - Hollyhock...
-也不愿意和我在一起 -霍莉霍克
I know you didn't ask for this dorky 17-year-old
我知道你并不想要这个17岁的笨蛋
to just show up at your door.
突然出现在你家门口
And I'm sorry if I'm annoying, but I didn't ask...
如果我很烦人 很抱歉 但不是我要
No, Hollyhock, I'm glad you're here.
不 霍莉霍克 我很高兴你在这里
If I'm shitty, that's just because I'm shitty.
如果我很渣 那是因为我本来就很渣
You're allowed to be mad at me,
你可以对我生气
but you need to know that whatever I do,
但你要知道 不论我做什么
it's not your fault.
都不是你的错
I know. I mean, I know,
我知道 我是说我懂
but I don't always know, you know?
但我并不是时刻都明白 你懂吗
Like, sometimes I have this tiny voice
有时候我会听到脑子里
in the back of my head that goes, like,
有个小小的声音在说
"Hey, everyone hates you!
"所有人都讨厌你
And they're not wrong to feel that way!"
他们这么想没有错"
I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思
That voice, the one that
那个声音 那个告诉你
tells you you're worthless and stupid and ugly?
自己毫无价值 又笨又丑的声音
It goes away, right?
它会消失的 对吧
It's just, like, a dumb teenage-girl thing,
那只是 少女时期会有的蠢事
but then it goes away?
以后会消失的吧
Yeah.
是的
* Take my head and kick it in *
*在我脑海中肆意演绎*
* Break some bread for all my sins *
*掰些面包忏悔我的罪孽*
* Say a word, do it soon *
*说出来 马上做*
* It's too quiet in this room *
*这个房间太安静了*
* I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub *
*我需要噪音 我需要毒品的眩晕*
* Need the crack of a whip, Need some blood in the cut *
*要鞭打的脆响 要伤口的鲜血*
* I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub *
*我需要噪音 我需要毒品的眩晕*
* Need the crack of a whip, Need some blood in the cut *
*要鞭打的脆响 要伤口的鲜血*
* I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub *
*我需要噪音 我需要毒品的眩晕*
* Need the crack of a whip, Need some blood in the cut *
*要鞭打的脆响 要伤口的鲜血*
* I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub *
*我需要噪音 我需要毒品的眩晕*
* Need the crack of a whip, Need some blood in the cut *
*要鞭打的脆响 要伤口的鲜血*
* I need blood in the cut. I need blood in the cut. *
*我要鲜血淋漓 我要血肉模糊*