马男波杰克 第四季 BoJack Horseman Season 4 第7集: 地下世界 Underground

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔 / 亚伦·朗 / 马特·吉劳法罗 / 奥图 ·穆加 / 蒂姆·劳奇

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 戴德里克·巴德 / 蕾克·贝尔 / 安德鲁·布劳尔 / 大卫·切斯 / 凯伦 科尔曼 / 劳尔·埃斯帕扎


台词
戴安娜·阮
拨号中
- BoJack? - I'm back in L.A.
-波杰克 -我回洛杉矶了
- I should have called you-- - Yeah. You should have.
-我本该给你打电话的 -你确实该打
- I said I was sorry. - No, you didn't.
-我都说了对不起 -才没有
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
- Okay. Good to hear from you, BoJack. - No--
-好了 很高兴你打来 波杰克 -别
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 斗斗 Lynn_宁
翻译 萌Su 圈圈
What the...?
搞什么...
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
校对 圈圈
What's going on here?
这儿干什么呢
Fundraising dinner for the Peanutbutter for California campaign.
花生酱为加州竞选举行的筹款晚宴
时间轴 姜姜
- All right, I'm just gonna-- - Sorry. It's a fundraiser.
-好吧 我就... -这是筹款活动
BoJack!
波杰克
后期 吉吉
I love your ironic take on black-tie attire.
我喜欢你对黑领带着装的讽刺性看法
It really says, "I truly don't care what you think of me."
完美地表达了"我才不关心你怎么看我"
总监 圈圈
This light bulb won't let me in to your house without paying.
我不掏钱 这个电灯泡就不让我进去
Ah, sorry about that. Gotta raise those funds.
真不好意思 我得筹集资金啊
助力人人影视
help.YYeTs.com
我们需要大家的帮助
- Can't I just-- - Thanks for your support, buddy.
-我就不能 -谢谢你的支持 哥们
Means so much. Erica!
意义重大啊 埃丽卡
Look at you, with the right number of ears!
看看你 耳朵的数量都是对的
- Look, I just-- -Twenty thousand dollars a plate.
-听着 我就 -一个人两千美金
Hey, do you have another bathroom?
你这儿还有别的厕所吗
They're all occupied, and I gotta pee.
厕所都有人了 但我憋不住了
Not because I'm pregnant or anything.
不是因为我怀孕什么的
Because if I were pregnant,
因为如果我真的怀孕了
it would be bad luck to tell you this early.
这么早告诉你走霉运的
Presuming it was early. But I'm not pregnant.
这么猜还太早 但我没有怀孕
This is just a normal, non-pregnant gal type of having to pee.
我就是普通的 没怀孕的少女那种想尿尿
There's a bathroom in the pool house.
游泳池的房子里有个厕所
You're a lifesaver.
你真是救了我一命啊
Pardon me! Out of my way.
抱歉 让一下
Am I in Ithaca?
这儿是仙境吗
Because you are looking "Gorges" this evening.
你今晚看起来美若天仙
Well, I must be in Nazi Germany,
那我肯定在不错国了
because you're "Not so" bad yourself.
因为你看起来也"不错"
I'm sorry, yours was better.
抱歉 你的梗更好些
Well, I should go.
我该走了
Looks like the work wife/ex-wife is talking to my other ex-wife.
看来我经纪人前妻在跟我另一个前妻聊天呢
You have two ex-wives here?
你请了两个前妻来
Katrina's his campaign manager.
卡特里娜是他的竞选经理
And Jessica Biel loves getting photographed at fancy fundraisers.
杰西卡·贝尔喜欢在华丽的筹款活动里被拍照
If it isn't my two favorite ladies, in the same room!
这不是我最爱的两位女士嘛 还同框了
This is great.
棒极了
BoJack, I'm busy.
波杰克 我很忙
You haven't seen me for a year and a half.
你都一年半没见过我了
Yeah, because you disapp--
对啊 因为你消...
No, I am not doing this now.
不 我现在不想跟你吵
- Why don't you get yourself a drink? - I will get a drink.
-不如你去喝一杯吧 -我会去喝一杯的
I will get $20,000 worth of drinks.
我要把两千块钱喝回来
Oh, Norman, we have to support the--
诺曼 我们必须支持...
Ooh, yes.
就这样
Hi, Zach Braff. Zach Braff.
我是扎克·布拉夫 扎克·布拉夫
Hey there. Famous actor Zach Braff, how you doing?
你好 我是著名演员扎克·布拉夫 你好
Everyone? Thank you all for being here.
大家好 谢谢你们莅临
We're gonna beat that scoundrel Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz...
我们定会战胜无赖的旱獭先生伯科威茨
Boo!
...and bring likability back to politics.
让政治再次惹人欢欣
I especially want to thank
我尤其想感谢
my pro-fracking pals for being here tonight.
支持我水力压裂的伙伴今晚出席
You know, my wife said, "Don't frack,"
我老婆常说"不要水力压裂"
but we did it anyway,
但我们还是做了
and it all worked out. Love you, sweetie.
而且还非常有效 爱你 亲爱的
Finally-- oh! Sorry about that, folks.
最后 抱歉 各位
I sensed an earthquake. Must have been a false--
我感受到了一场地震 肯定是误...
Oh, hey now!
又来了
Nope, I was definitely wrong.
不 我肯定是错了
Listen to me, I'm the dog who cried earthquake.
听我都说了什么 我真是只瞎嚷地震的狗
- We're gonna die! -Oh, fudge!
-我们要死了 - 废话
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - I can't die!
-天啊 天啊 -我不能死
I'm not famous enough yet
我名气还不够大呢
to make the "In Memoriam" montage at the Oscars!
死了没法进奥斯卡的纪念混剪
I have so many regrets!
我还有还多遗憾
I just picked up a family sitcom where the mom is a zombie!
我刚接了一部妈妈是僵尸的家庭喜剧
It's called Mombie, and it's terrible!
名叫《妈妈是僵尸》 这剧糟透了
I have a condition
我有个毛病
where every time I sense a shift in power dynamics,
每次我一感到力的动态变化
I have a tiny orgasm!
就会有个小高潮
I have no original ideas, I just repeat things I hear.
我没什么想法 听到什么就重复什么好了
- I've never been in love! - I've never been in love!
-我从没谈过恋爱 -我从没谈过恋爱
I tried gay at theater camp!
我在戏剧训练营尝试搞基
I regret everything!
我对一切都感到后悔
马男波杰克 第四季第七集
第一天
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone getting any bars? I'm not getting any baa-rs.
有人有信号吗 我一点信号都没有
Can someone validate my valet ticket?
谁能在我的服务卡上签个字啊
I would like to go home now.
我现在想回家
There's no way out. Okay. Everybody stay sane.
没有出路 好了 大家都保持冷静
I propose we set each other on fire for warmth.
我提议我们互相点火来取暖
Who wants to be set on fire first?
谁想先被点着了啊
Not me, I'm Jessica Biel.
我不想 我可是杰西卡·贝尔
Yeah, that's right.
就是 谁想啊
The natives are getting restless,
国人越来越焦躁不安
so why don't you say something to comfort them?
不如你说点什么来安慰一下
Okay. Everyone, remain calm!
好吧 大家都保持冷静
No one's going to light anyone on fire.
不会有人拿别人生火的
For one thing, that'd eat up a lot of oxygen
因为那样会消耗很多氧气
and who knows how much we have down here.
谁又知道我们还剩多少氧气呢
- I want oxygen! - Air! I need air!
-我想要氧气 -空气 我需要空气
God.
天啊
- You okay, sweetie? - I think so.
-你还好吗 亲爱的 -应该吧
- That was really scary. - Yeah.
-刚才真吓人 -是啊
At least we know no one is specifically at fault.
至少我们知道这谁的错也不是
San Andreas Fault 圣安德烈断层位于加州 会引起地震
Well, except for San Andreas.
都是圣安德烈的错
This was because you fracked under our house.
都是因为你在我们房子下头搞水力压裂
I told you fracking was dangerous, and you didn't listen.
我告诉这很危险了 你却充耳不闻
And now our house is ruined and we're trapped underground,
现在房子毁了 我们还被困在地下
and we're all going to die!
而且都要死了
- Is this one of our sexy fights? - No!
-你是在跟我调情吗 -没有
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
你逗我呢吧
Look, you can be mad at me or get drunk with me,
你可以生我气 也可以跟我一醉方休
but you can't do both.
但不可能又生气又喝醉
Watch me.
走着瞧
Oh, what the shit?
这什么鬼
- Oh, fish. - Uh... hello?
-他喵的 -有人吗
- What are you doing in there? - Uh, I live here.
-你在那干什么 -我住在这
Didn't you know there was a huge party going on?
你不知道这里正举行一个大派对吗
I was going to go to the party after my bath,
我准备洗完澡再去
but then I realized the bath was the party.
但我意识到洗澡就是在开派对
Oh, God.
天呐
Well, I'm not waiting around to be rescued like some chump.
我不会像某些傻瓜一样等着被救
Come on, let's go.
快 我们走
- We gotta go in there? - Well, I don't see any other way.
-我们要去那 -我没看到还有别的路
Sometimes life is like
有的时候
the second season of Friday Night Lights --
人生就像第二季《胜利之光》
you gotta push through and hope there's better stuff ahead.
你得快进并希望前面会有更好的东西
Guys, let's all try to just
各位 咱们都试着
stay cool and make the best of things, huh?
冷静下来 随遇而安 好吗
"Make the best of things"? You idiot,
"随遇而安" 你个白痴
we're trapped and we're terrified.
我们被困住了 都要吓死了
Okay, settle down, you future hard Jeopardy question.
好吧 平静下来 你个大麻烦
Let's hear what the idiot has to say.
听听这个白痴怎么说
So that's a re-up on the idiot part?
所以刚刚那些都是在为白痴那个部分做铺垫吗
How are we supposed to make the best of things?
我们怎么能做到随遇而安
- We're stuck underground. - This is true.
-我们被困在地下了 -的确是这样
But most of us are important celebrities,
但我们大多数人都是重要的名人
so someone will come for us soon.
所以肯定很快就会有人来找我们的
And for you regulars,
对于你们普通人
I'm sure they'll bring you up with us!
我相信他们也会把你们一并救走的
What do we do till then?
那在那之前我们要做什么
We're actors! I say we put on a show.
我们是演员 我提议我们来演出吧
Who's with me?
谁同意这个提议
A show? Who will be the star? Me, I assume.
演出 谁来当主角 我想是我
Sure you'll be the star, and you'll be the star!
当然你是主角 你是主角
And you'll be the star! We'll all be the star!
你是主角 我们都是主角
Folks, I promise you we will be out of here in no time.
各位 我向大家保证我们马上就能离开这里
第三天
And that's when I realized...
那时我意识到
I just don't have the face for bangs.
我只是不适合有刘海
Oh, my God, thank you so much. You're too kind! Thank you.
天呐 太谢谢你们了 你们真好 谢谢
Thank you, Phoebe, for that rousing Tale
谢谢菲比给我们讲的这个《活着》中的
from the Above Ground. Who's next?
鼓舞人心的故事 下一个该谁了
I can't take this anymore. I need to get out.
我忍不了了 我要出去
This is the longest I've gone without moisturizing,
我从来没有过这么长时间没有给皮肤补水
and I feel like a lizard!
感觉自己就像蜥蜴一样
- No offense. - It's only been 72 hours.
-无意冒犯 -才72个小时
I'm missing my general meeting at CBS.
我要错过我在CBS的会了
I'm supposed to get baa-ck to work.
我应该去工作了
I can't live like this! We've gotta light someone on fire.
我不能这样活着 我们得点着某个人
I'm starting to think that
我开始觉得
less-famous Michelle Monaghan has the right idea
那个不怎么出名的米歇尔·莫娜汉
- about lighting people on fire. - Thank you.
-关于把人点着的想法是对的 -谢谢
Come on, party people, keep it together.
拜托 各位 坚持一下
Let's not forget why we're here--
我们不要忘了我们为什么在这
to raise money for my campaign,
是为了给我的竞选筹款
and more recently, to not go crazy and murder each other.
再往近点说 为了不要发疯 互相残杀
Can someone please bring me my car?
有人能把我的车开来吗
It's a Prius. A silver Prius.
是一辆普锐斯 一辆银色普锐斯
You're killing me, Zach.
真是服了你了 扎克
Mr. Peanutbutter, you can do this.
花生酱先生 你能做到的
Be the leader that I know you can be.
做一个领袖 我知道你可以的
Yeah. You're right. I've totally got this.
是的 你说得对 我绝对能搞定
What in the world?
搞什么
"Vox clamantis in deserto."
"旷野的呼声"
- It is I. - Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz!
-是我 -旱獭先生伯科威茨
- We're saved! - Wow!
-我们得救了 -太棒了
Oh, thank God. A leader.
谢天谢地 一个领袖
What's going on down here? Anyone's looking for us?
这里发生了什么 有人在找我们吗
We're cool. Just being cool, don't worry.
我们没事的 冷静点 别担心
Diane, have you just been
戴安 你一直
getting drunk with BoJack this whole time?
都在和波杰克喝得烂醉吗
What? I'm still mad at you.
什么 我还在生你的气
Citizens, remain calm.
市民们 保持冷静
Yeah, that's what I've been saying!
对 那正是我一直在说的
Rescue workers are coming but it could be a while.
救援人员在路上了 但是得等一会
State emergency funds have been depleted due to budget overruns
由于在建的一座通往夏威夷的昂贵的桥预算超支
on a costly bridge to Hawaii that's being constructed.
国家紧急资金已经耗尽了
Oh, yeah!
是啊
Since a woodchuck is a digging animal,
因为旱獭是有挖掘技能的动物
I came to get you out early.
我来早点带你们出去
Is that what a woodchuck is?
那就是旱獭
Why did I think it was like a beaver?
为什么我觉得那像是个海狸
What's it like out there, Woodchuck? Whole neighborhood totaled?
外面什么情况 旱獭先生 整个社区都毁了吗
- Is the city in chaos? - No, it's really just your house.
-城市陷入混乱了吗 -没有 只有你的房子
Because of all the fracking
因为水力压裂
that's been happening underneath your house.
都发生在你的房子下面
Interesting!
有意思
- Ay-yi-yi. - Oh, right, right.
-哎呀呀 -好吧 好吧
So you just burrowed down here
所以你挖地道下来
to rescue your political opponent's top donors.
只是为了救你政治对手的重要捐赠者
That's convenient.
那可真方便啊
It was actually very inconvenient,
其实特别不方便
but I put politics aside to save you people from dying.
但是我暂时搁置政治 来拯救你们
Three cheers for Woodchuck!
为旱獭先生欢呼三声
Hip, hip, hooray!
万岁 万岁 万万岁
Please, don't cheer too loudly. The tunnel is very delicate.
拜托不要这么大声欢呼 地道很脆弱
Hip, hip, hooray!
万岁 万岁 万万岁
Seriously, I think it's best to--
真的 我认为最好...
Hip, hip, hooray!
万岁 万岁 万万岁
-Let's cheer one more time, just for fun! - No, please.
-我们再来一次 只是为了好玩 -不要
- Four cheers. Why not? Hip, hip... - Hooray!
-欢呼四次 万岁 万岁 -万万岁
No!
So turns out three cheers
所以结果证明
was probably an adequate number of cheers.
欢呼的适当次数可能是三次
- What was that? - Just keep walking.
-那是什么 -继续走就是了
God, I can't wait to get home.
天呐 我迫不及待地想回家
I don't even have a home anymore.
我甚至都不再有家了
Oh, man, where am I going to
天 我要把我那些从来都不戴的
keep all my different colored hats I never wear?
各种颜色的帽子放在哪里
Well, if you need another couch to crash on,
如果你需要一个落脚的地方
there's always my place.
我家永远都欢迎你
Didn't you move in with Ralph?
你不是和拉尔夫同居了吗
Yeah, but I kept the old apartment.
是 但是我还保留着我的旧公寓
- Just in case, I guess. - In case of what?
-以防万一吧 我想 -以防什么万一
What was that?
那是什么
Now, ladies, just calm down. We can talk about this.
女士们 请冷静 我们可以聊聊
What are we gonna do, Princess Carolyn?
我们怎么办 卡洛琳公主
Did you say you're a princess?
你说你是个公主
That's just my name. I'm a manager.
那只是我的名字 我是一名经理
It's like an agent.
类似经纪人吧
- It's totally different. - Is it, though?
-完全不同 -真的不同吗
Silence! You negotiate deals?
都住嘴 你会谈判吗
You could be of service, Manager Carolyn.
你可以为我们所用 卡洛琳经理
My hands... they're crushed.
我的手 被压碎了
There's no way I can dig us back out now.
我没办法挖隧道回去了
Well, I can dig!
其实 我可以挖
Actually, no one should dig.
事实上 谁都不该挖
Your foundation is basically Swiss cheese.
你家的地基就是块瑞士干酪
The slightest provocation
哪怕是最轻微的刺激
could cause another collapse that would crush us all.
都可以再次引发坍塌 把我们都压死
I know that because I bought
我知道这些是因为我买了部
a sitcom about fracking, The Frack Shack.
关于水力压裂的情景喜剧 《压裂小屋》
It's New Girl meets fracking.
当《杰茜驾到》遇到水力压裂
Oh, God, no one's gonna watch that show, huh?
老天 没人会看这部剧 对不对
Someone will be coming for us soon.
救援人员马上就会来的
In the meantime, we must organize.
与此同时 我们必须组织自救
Parcel out food and water and see how much we've got.
将食物和水按量分配 看看我们还有多少余粮
I'll assign team leaders.
我来指定各小组领导
Oh, no. I'm sensing a shift in power.
不 我嗅到政权的更迭气息
第四天
All right. Um...
好吧
- God...! - For you, a banana
-老天 -给你 一支香蕉
- because you're so appealing. - Yeah.
-因为你太迷人了 -太好了
And for you, a radish. Enjoy.
给你个小红萝卜 慢慢吃
Mr. Peanutbutter, this is a disaster.
花生酱先生 这一切简直就是灾难
I don't think so. I'm food captain, and I am loving it.
我可不觉得 我是派食队长 我很喜欢
- And who made you the food captain? - Woodchuck.
-谁任命你为派食队长的 -旱獭
Exactly. He's in charge.
问题就在这 现在他说了算
Excuse me, you have not been allocated those rations.
抱歉 你无权享有这些配给
I'm a horse. I need more food, and I'm a celebrity.
我是匹马 需要更多食物 我还是个名人
- Everyone down here is a celebrity. - Not the caterers.
-这里所有人都是名人 -筹办人不是
Relinquish the food.
放下食物
Here's your chance.
你的机会来了
Actually, Woodchuck, this is my house
事实上 旱獭 这里是我家
and BoJack can eat whatever he wants.
波杰克想吃什么就吃什么
This man has already reached
这个人已经领过
his allotted food portion for the day.
今天的食物配给了
Who said we have to go by your rules?
谁说的我们都得守你的规矩
Yeah, who made you leader of underground?
没错 谁任命你为这里的负责人的
You know I'm just gonna take all this and...
这些我都拿走了...
You've appointed me. Yes, I under-- citizens, look...
是你们任命我的 是的 我明... 市民们
Keep it together.
控制住啊
Weird stuff going on downstairs.
楼下正在发生些奇怪的事
I can't believe this is my life.
难以相信这就是我的人生
Too much sad booze for you. Where's the happy booze?
你伤情酒喝太多了 能不能想点高兴的事
I'm trapped underground and it's all my husband's fault
我被困在了地下 这全都是我丈夫的错
and I'm gonna die in this mansion
我将和他的前妻们一起
in a mass grave with his ex-wives.
死在这座巨型冢里
Okay. But on the bright side--
好吧 但好的一面是
Look, Mr. Peanutbutter loves you,
花生酱先生很爱你
you got a cool job, you got friends.
你有一份很酷的工作 有很多朋友
Jesus, you're right.
老天 你说得对
Even when I was above ground, I wasn't satisfied.
就算我在地面上的时候 也从未满足过
Oh, my God. I'm the problem!
天啊 我才是问题的源泉
What the...?
怎么...
Why can't I be happy? Am I busted?
我怎么永远无法开心呢 我是不是完了
No. It...
不 是这样...
I am! I'm a pit.
我就是 我就是个坑[糟糕的人]
I'm a pit that good things fall into!
一个可悲的深坑 碰巧接住了幸福
Diane, you're not a pit.
戴安 你并不糟糕
I'm a pit!
我好糟糕
I can't believe I'm crying. This is so dumb.
真不敢相信我竟然哭成这样 太傻了
It's okay. Don't feel bad about feeling bad.
没关系的 不要为自己的伤心感到难堪
You disappeared for a year and a half.
你消失了一年半
So you do want to talk about it.
原来你还是想聊这个的
Just took four solid days of drinking.
只不过先需要四天把自己灌醉
If you were back in L.A., why didn't you call me?
如果你回了洛杉矶 为什么不打给我
- I wasn't... ready. - Ready? For what?
-我还没 准备好 -准备什么
I wanted to be better when you saw me again.
我本想你再见到我时 我已经洗心革面了
And I thought I could be, somehow. But I'm not.
我以为我可以 但我还是没做到
And even if I did get better, the best I could ever be
即便我真的变好了 充其量也就是
is still just some other version of me.
变成另外一个版本的我
BoJack, I can't wait for you to be better.
波杰克 我等不及你的洗心革面了
I need you in my life.
我的人生需要你
- Really? - You're the biggest asshole I know,
-真的 -你是我认识的最渣的混蛋
and you're the only thing that makes sense to me.
也是唯一让我感到有意义的同伴
People should be able to have some control
在这地下生存的人
over their lives down here.
有权掌握自己的人生
- Yeah! - People need boundaries.
-没错 -人民需要一些约束
Leadership means sometimes being the bad guy.
身处领导阶层意味着有时要充当恶人
You hear that? Woodchuck's a bad guy!
听到了吗 旱獭是个坏蛋
I don't want a bad guy to be our leader.
我可不想让恶人做我的领袖
- That's not... - That's a point for Mr. Peanutbutter.
-不是的... -花生酱先生得一分
And I'm the good guy, so that's two points for me.
因为我是个好人 所以应该得两分
What points? There are no points.
计什么分 没有意义好吗
- This is not a game! - Well, maybe there should be points.
-又不是比赛 -也许应该加入计分制
- Yeah! - Points!
-没错 -计分
People seem to like my points idea. That's another point for me.
大家喜欢我的计分提议 我又得一分
Well, I'm the one who came down here
好吧 我是最先下来
to save you in the first place.
拯救你们的人
Surely I get points for that.
所以理应得分
Asking for points is conceited. That's more points for me.
索要分数 自以为是 我再次得分
- He's right! - What?!
-他说得对 -什么
If you came down to save us, why are we still here?
如果你是下来救我们的 为什么我们还在这里
Yeah!
没错
You had one job, and you couldn't even do it!
你唯一的任务就是救我们出去 这你都做不到
- Yeah! - That's right.
-没错 -说得对
Minus point for Woodchuck.
旱獭负分
I implore you not to fall into a mob mentality.
我恳请你们不要陷入暴徒心理之中
- He called us a mob! Let's kill him! - Yeah!
-他叫我们暴徒 杀了他 -杀了他
Folks, Woodchuck's political
各位 旱獭的政治哲学
philosophy is as broken as his hands.
像他的双手一样破碎不堪
That is a convincing argument. He does have broken hands.
说得很有道理 他的手确实断了
Maybe it's time an outsider took control.
也许是时候让一个门外汉掌控局面了
An outsider like me, the guy whose house this is.
像我这样的门外汉 这房子的主人
Peanutbutter, Peanutbutter.
花生酱 花生酱
Peanutbutter-- everybody.
花生酱 大家一起来
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter!
花生酱 花生酱
Peanutbutter!
花生酱
- Me! - Peanutbutter!
-是我 -花生酱
- Me! - Peanutbutter!
-是我 -花生酱
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter...
花生酱 花生酱
BoJack. BoJack.
波杰克 波杰克
- BoJack. - What?
-波杰克 -什么
- Did you know I can juggle? - Cool.
-你知道我会玩杂技吗 -帅
Are you okay? I mean, outside of our current situation
你还好吗 不考虑我们现在
of being buried alive and almost out of alcohol
被活埋而且酒快喝光了
except for cooking sherry and Midori?
只剩料酒和蜜多丽这种情况
It's just been a rough couple years
这几年过得可真不顺心
with Sarah Lynn dying and Herb.
萨拉·琳和赫比都死了
- And Corduroy? -Cordu-what now?
-还有灯芯绒 -灯芯啥
Corduroy? Jackson-Jackson?
灯芯绒 杰克逊
Died of autoerotic "Asphyx-ization"?
死于窒息式自慰
Oh, yeah, him too. And now I got this...
对 还有他 现在又有这个...
girl in my house, this... daughter-type.
女孩在我家 这种...女儿类型的
You got daughter? Ruh-roh.
你有个女儿 哎呀
Yeah, I got daughter, "Ruh-roh."
对 我有个女儿 哎呀
Supposed to help her figure out who her mother is.
本来应该帮她找出生母的
But I don't know where to start.
但我毫无头绪
Did she try sending mutual consent form to the adoption agency?
她有尝试给领养机构递交协议书吗
What, what words?
你说什么
Well, if it's closed adoption, you send a mutual consent form.
如果是秘密收养 就要递交双方协议书
Basically says, "I wanna be open now!"
基本就是在说"我想要公开"
If Mom says same thing, boom-bah-boo! Smo-pen Sesame!
如果妈妈一同意 那就芝麻开门万事大吉
- How do you know about that? - I had an adopted brother.
-你怎么知道这个 -我有个领养的兄弟
And also for a while, I hoped I was adopted.
而且有段时间 我希望自己才是领养的那个
Who dares disturb Queen Antonia?
是谁胆敢打扰安东尼娅女王
My name is Princess Carolyn.
我名叫卡洛琳公主
I represent the soldiers of Subcolony K-147,
我代表K-147号半殖民地的士兵们
who feel they're doing all the work
他们觉得自己做了所有的工作
while reaping none of the spoils.
却没得到半点好处
Everything my soldiers do benefits the colony.
我士兵做的每件事都有惠于殖民地
I had this same conversation with Jeffrey Katzenberg.
我和杰弗里·卡森伯格进行过同样的对话
Believe me, this doesn't end well for you.
相信我 这对你没有好结果
What are your demands?
你们有何需求
They want to have sex with your drones.
他们想和你的男宠们上床
My drones?
我的男宠们
Oliver, assemble the small council.
奥利弗 召集小型议会
Uh, If we're gonna be down here a while,
要是我们还得在地下待好久
can I get a new towel?
我能换个新毛巾吗
Woodchuck's aa-always telling us what to do!
旱獭总是对我们发号施令
He says help is coming, but how does he know?
他说救援就要来了 但他怎么会知道的
What if he's lying?
如果他在撒谎呢
And I have still not been validated!
还没有人给我打卡
If you could all be patient...
如果你们能耐心一点
We're sick of waiting! It's time for new leadership.
我们等烦了 是时候换个领导了
That attempted movie star is right!
那个自封影星的人说得对
I declare Mr. Peanutbutter President-for-life of Underground.
我宣布花生酱先生为地下世界的终生总统
Yeah!
- Thank you! - What? No!
-谢谢你们 -什么 不
- What do we do with Woodchuck? - He must be made an example of.
-旱獭怎么处置 -严惩不贷 以儆效尤
- Get him! - Yeah!
-打倒他 -对
All right, guys, all right. Calm down.
好了 各位 好了 冷静
We don't need to "Get him." Let's just tie him up someplace
我们不必"打倒他" 只要把他捆上关起来
where he can't hurt us anymore with his dangerous ideas.
让他危险的主意再也无法伤害我们就好
Do not tie me up. That isn't necessary. No, don't-- no...!
不要捆我 没有这个必要 不 别
- Peanutbutter! - No!
-花生酱 -不
- Peanutbutter! - Thank you, thank you all.
-花生酱 -谢谢 谢谢大家
As my first act as President-for-life, I declare that everyone
作为终生总统 我的第一条法令是
is allowed to eat and drink whatever they want!
大家想吃喝随意 概不管束
Yeah!
好呀
第七天
I'm starving,
我好饿
and not the normal celebrity kind of starving like I always am.
而且不是我平常那种普通名人的饿法
Or even red-carpet-season starving.
也不是红毯季那种饿
- Where's the food? - You ate all the food.
-食物在哪儿 -你们都吃光了
This is it!
我受够了
Nobody's coming for us. We need to kill someone for food.
没人来救我们 我们得杀个人吃掉
Let's eat Mr. Peanutbutter!
不如我们吃了花生酱先生
He has the word "Peanut butter" in his name!
他名字里就有"花生酱"呢
Yeah!
Guys, guys, guys, maybe we don't need to eat anybody!
各位 各位 也许我们谁也不用吃
What's this now?
这回又是什么主意
Let's listen to the guy who's saying don't kill me.
我们听这个说不要杀我的人说话
He's got some interesting ideas.
他有些不错的主意
Listen to me, everyone. Please.
拜托大家听我说
I'm known for monologues
我就以节目最后
that sum things up at the end of the show.
总结性的独白而出名
I drive a Prius, which means I'm a good person.
我开的车是普锐斯 所以我是好人
Let's not surrender to our basest instincts.
我们不要屈服于最基本的本能
I know times are tough, but I'm sure if we band together
我知道时局艰难 但我相信如果团结一心
and really concentrate on the problem at hand,
并专注于眼前的问题
we can, as a group of friends--
我们可以像朋友那样...
- Oh, my God. - Biel!
-我的天 -贝尔
The rule of man is over. Now begins the rule of fire.
人类的统治结束了 火统治的时代来临了
- Oh, why? - Jessica, no.
-为什么 -杰西卡 不
I will no longer be shackled
我再也不要被
by the civilized society of the above ground.
地上世界的文明社会束手束脚
This is Underground, and the only law here is flame.
这里是地下世界 这里唯一的法律就是火焰
The fire wants not for justice. The fire wants not for reason.
火焰想要的不是正义 火焰想要的不是理智
- The fire desires only to be fed! - Feed the fire!
-火焰只想要吃饱 -投喂火焰
- The fire is my new god! - Oh, God!
-火焰是我新的天神 -天啊
I'm so sorry, Mr. Peanutbutter, but the tide has turned
非常抱歉 花生酱先生 但时局转换
and I side with the fire now.
我现在站在火焰这边
Tonight, we dine on Zach Braff.
今晚 我们以扎克·布拉夫为食
-Tomorrow, canine cuisine! - No.
-明天 就是狗狗大餐 -不
You, take him to his spot, and make him stay.
你 带他去他卧室 看住他
No! No! Please!
不不 求你了
Listen to reason... this time!
这次听从理智吧
I think that's all of it.
我觉得都喝光了
I can't go back to my old life sober. It's so empty.
我不能回到清醒的旧生活 感觉好空虚
Okay, okay. Here's the secret to being happy.
好吧 告诉你个开心的秘诀
Oh, I can't wait to hear this.
我都等不及要听了
Just pretend you are happy,
假装很开心
and eventually you'll forget you're pretending.
最后你会忘记这快乐是假装的
Maybe you're right.
或许你是对的
I just need to stop complaining and work harder.
我要停止抱怨 更努力地工作
Everyone else is doing it. Why am I so special?
其他人都这样做 我为什么这么奇葩
Lock him in here!
把他关在这里
- Please! Diane, my sweet wife. - What's going on?
-求你了 戴安 我的宝贝老婆 -怎么回事
Marvin Gaye的作品《What's going on》
Marvin Gaye.
马文·盖伊
The People of Underground have a new god, the fire.
地下的人有了新的上帝 火焰
And for my crimes I will be fed to its ravenous flames.
因为我的罪过 我将被献给这熊熊烈火
My only hope is the meat of Zach Braff proves lasting,
我唯一的希望就是吃了扎克·布拉夫能长生不老
but I fear by daybreak, there will be no Braff meat left.
但是我害怕黎明时扎克·布拉夫的肉就被吃光了
- What's going on? - Four Non-Blondes.
-怎么回事 -非金发四人组乐队
《What's going on》
Four Non-Blondes的代表作
Everybody out except the prisoner.
除了"囚犯" 其他人都出去
- No! - Easy on the merchandise!
-不要 -动作温柔一点
Get off me!
放开我
Well, it's been a tough week, lots of back and forth,
这周不太平啊 操蛋的事情不少
but I think we've reached
但现在大家已经达成协议
an agreement that meets everybody's needs.
满足所有人的需求
"The queen will share male sex servants with the soldiers
"蚁后同意跟士兵们分享她的男宠
for one night of magnificent, sensuous splendor,
让他们一夜尽情享乐
a gorgeous bacchanal of hedonistic delights,
尽情喝酒 尽情做爱
with a second orgy pickup option,
如果第一个条款通过的话
pursuant on success of the first."
还有第二次狂欢的选择权"
My clients are satisfied with those terms.
我的客户们满意这些条款
Great. Now can we please return to the surface world?
太好了 现在我们能不能回到地面世界
All my favorite clouds are up there.
我喜欢的云朵都在上面
Oh, I like this one. He's got moxie and a soft thorax.
我喜欢这个小伙子 有胆量 有酥胸
How did you find your fleshy self in my kingdom,
你觉得加入我们的王国怎么样
you pink marshmallow?
迷人的小可爱
We were at this big Beverly Hills fundraiser.
我们在比佛利山庄举办募款活动
There was an earthquake, and now everyone's trapped underground.
突然地震了 所以现在大家都被困在了地下
Did you say Beverly Hills? Ugh! Of course.
你是说比佛利山庄吗 当然了
Surface dwellers are always moving in on our territory.
地面居民经常搬进我们的领地
First they move here, then taxes go up,
他们一来 税就上涨
the next thing you know, there's a Whole Foods.
接下来就会有全食超市
How am I supposed to concentrate on a great orgy
当我脑子里装着中产阶级化的想法时
when I've got gentrification on my mind?
我怎么才能专注这样的大狂欢呢
No, we've got to get those interlopers out of here.
不行 我们必须把这些入侵者赶走
- Let's-- - Hey! Hold on.
-那我们... -等一下
}第八天
Mr. Peanutbutter,
花生酱先生
did you or did you not tell us we could eat whatever we wanted?
你之前说过 我们可以吃任何想吃的东西的吧
Peanutbutter!
花生酱
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter!
花生酱 花生酱 花生酱
We gotta do something.
我们得做点什么
Mr. Peanutbutter's the only non-shitty thing
对我来说 花生酱先生是我身边
that's ever happened to me
唯一不操蛋的事
and now they're gonna set him on fire.
可现在他们要把他烧死
Okay. What would non-hungover Diane do? She's smart.
好吧 那头脑清醒的戴安会怎么做 她很聪明
I don't know. I need water.
我不知道 我想喝水
There is no more water. That's the problem.
已经一滴水没有了 情况不乐观
"Choodwuck" is right.
"旱獭先生"说的没错
Wait, isn't there water, under the ground? Like, a well?
等等 地下不是有水吗 比如水井之类的
Yeah! And we're underground.
没错 我们现在就在地下
If we dig, we'll get water!
如果我们往下挖 肯定有水的
Do not dig. The ground is very volatile.
不能挖 地面非常不稳定
Quiet, sky rodent! To the shovels!
闭嘴吧 飞天鼠 拿起铁锹加油挖
Mr. Peanutbutter, your time is nigh.
花生酱先生 你的大限将至
Any last words before we light you on fire?
我们烧死你之前 你还有什么遗言
Yes, if I could just say, "Don't light me on fire"?
有一句话不知当讲不当讲 别放火烧我
The fire bends to no man's will.
火焰可不会饶了你
Nothing can defeat the fire. Only--
火焰所向披靡 除了...
Water!
What?
卧槽
- Oh, wow, it's really water. - Water is stronger than fire.
-真的是水 -水比火更厉害
Wait, let's not really forget how-- ugh!
等等 我们不要忘了我们是怎么...
Water is my new god now!
现在水是我的新主
Oh, boy.
天哪
- Clear gold! - All right, water!
-甘露啊 -没错 是水
H-2-Oh, boy, we hit the freaking jackpot!
H2O 天哪 我们中了这屌炸天的最高奖
Hang on. It's-- it's not stopping.
等一下 这水... 根本停不下来
Which is great!
这很棒
You hit a pipe, you drunken imbeciles.
挖坏水管了 你们两个喝醉的弱智
H-2-Oh, no!
H2O 不要啊
第十天
Well, I guess this is it.
看来我们大限将至了
Oh, God! It's another earthquake!
天哪 地震又来了
How is this happening?
怎么回事
Heave! Heave! Heave!
加油 加油
- Get them out of here! -Okay.
-把他们送上去 -好吧
No! Please! I'm important down here!
不要啊 救我 我可是重要人物
Oh, what an eyesore. The HOA will be hearing about this.
这太辣眼睛了 屋主协会马上就会得到消息了
We are never talking about any of this ever again. Whew.
大家永远不要再提在这发生的事
So I will see you tomorrow. We've got a rally in Bakersfield
明天见 我们在贝克斯菲尔德有个集会
and then we're touring a tennis ball factory in Modesto.
然后去莫德斯托考察网球工厂
Okay.
好的
You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
遇见你是发生在我身上最美好的事
-I don't tell you that enough. -It's okay.
-我一直没告诉过你 -没关系
If this governor thing is really important to you...
如果做州长对你来说那么重要的话...
It's not. You saw me in there. I'm a terrible leader.
并不是 在里面你也看到了 我是个糟糕的领导
I don't want to be governor. I just wanted people to like me.
我不想当州长了 我只是想让大家喜欢我
Well, I like you.
好吧 我喜欢你
Come on, Diane, let's go home...
来吧 戴安 我们回家吧...
Oh, right.
算了吧
Well, thanks for inviting me to your party.
感谢你邀请我来参加聚会
I had a wonderful time. Evening really flew by.
我玩得很开心 夜晚过得很快
Sure.
当然
- You guys hungry? - I could eat.
-你们饿吗 -我饿了
- Ethiopian? - Ooh, haven't done Ethiopian in a while.
-埃塞俄比亚菜吗 -好久没吃埃塞俄比亚菜了
I should go home. I haven't seen my boyfriend in ten days.
我该回家了 我十天没见我男朋友了
He's probably worried about me.
他可能会担心我
I'm down for Ethiopian. I love that sponge bread.
我喜欢埃塞俄比亚菜 特别是薄软饼
- What do they call it, "Injera"? - Yeah, injera.
-是不是叫"英吉拉" -没错 英吉拉
- Injera, right. - That's right.
-对 英吉拉 -没错
Yeah, that's good bread.
没错 超好吃的饼