马男波杰克 第四季 BoJack Horseman Season 4 第8集: 评审 The Judge

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔 / 亚伦·朗 / 马特·吉劳法罗 / 奥图 ·穆加 / 蒂姆·劳奇

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 戴德里克·巴德 / 蕾克·贝尔 / 安德鲁·布劳尔 / 大卫·切斯 / 凯伦 科尔曼 / 劳尔·埃斯帕扎


台词
[电影]摘星寻梦
So I send in the form, and if my mom wants to meet me too,
我把表格发了过去 如果我妈也想见我
- then we meet? - Yeah.
-那我们就见 -对
And if she doesn't want to meet me,
如果她不想见我
then I get to feel that hot sting of rejection all over again.
那我又要承受一遍被拒绝的刺痛感了
What a fun adventure this all is.
想想就刺激
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
You know what is fun?
你知道什么让人高兴吗
You coming with me to my first day on my new show.
我新节目开始的第一天你就跟我一起来
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
"BoJack Horseman in F.H.B.A. Los Angeles,
"马男波杰克与FHBA之洛杉矶篇"
翻译 也也貝 Eunice 尼 马
starring BoJack Horseman as 'the Judge.'"
马男波杰克主演"法官"
翻译 elingbow Lynn_宁
What is F.H.B.A. ?
FHBA是什么
I think it's one of those shows
我记得是一部关于
about Navy sex crimes that have gone cold?
海军性犯罪的过时节目
校对 圈圈
And there may be numbers or something?
他们可能是看到了新商机之类的
Then, they call "The Judge."
就把节目改名为"法官老爹"
I'm just excited to get out of the house.
我只是很开心能出门转转
时间轴 西查
I've been getting really fidgety cooped up on that hill.
我被困在那山上感觉烦躁不安
Like I got tiny little bumps crawling around
好像我身上有无数鼓包在我皮肤底下
后期 吉吉
on the inside of my skin, you know?
爬来爬去 你能懂吗
Totally. Look at this guy,
当然了 快看那个人
texting in the middle of the intersection.
在十字路口中央发短信
总监 圈圈
You have been judged to be a shitty driver.
你被判定是个烂司机
I'm the Judge. I sentence you to kiss my ass.
我是法官 我判你见鬼去吧
助力人人影视
help.YYeTs.com
我们需要大家的帮助
Boom! You got "Judged."
你被审判了
舞台向这边
It feels good to be a dramatic actor again.
重新出演剧情片的感觉真好
To make someone laugh is a craft, to be sure,
逗人笑需要技巧 这是肯定的
but to make someone cry, on purpose, that is a precious gift.
但任意就能催人泪下可是难得的天赋
I'm Miles, the production intern.
我是迈尔斯 制片实习生
Can I get you anything? Water?
你有什么需要的吗 要喝水吗
That's so sweet of you.
你真贴心
Actually, that's so his job of him.
实际上这是他的工作本分
Hey, PA, whose name I already forgot.
制片助理 你的名字我忘了
It's Miles, and I'm an intern.
我叫迈尔斯 是个实习生
Still not interested.
我还是不感兴趣
Can you take my daughter to "Video village"?
你能带我女儿去"影视村"那儿吗
I wanna make sure she sees me at my most awesome,
我想确保她见到我最帅气的样子
which is with a slightly high angle
说具体点就是拍摄角度稍微高点
to avoid appearance of a double chin.
这样就拍不出双下巴了
Note to director.
记得和导演说
- Right this way. - Okay.
-就在这边 -好的
Quiet!
安静
Rolling!
开拍
Previously on F.H.B.A. Los Angeles...
F.H.B.A.之洛杉矶篇前情提要
F.H.B.A.之洛杉矶篇
I may be a human rights lawyer,
我也许是一个维权律师
萨曼莎
but those skanks are human wrongs.
但那些婊子们就是人类的污点
萨曼莎
塔莎
I'll tell you the same thing I tell kids in the cancer ward.
我会把对癌症病房的孩子们讲的原话告诉你
塔莎
I'm not here to make friends.
我不是来这里交朋友的
I'm here to win and/or cure cancer.
我是来战胜并或治愈癌症的
Tonight, the girls return from Booty Boot Camp
今晚从翘臀新生训练营回来的女孩们
and face new judge, BoJack Horseman.
将要面对新法官马男波杰克
马男波杰克
Will BoJack turn the other cheek,
波杰克会放过她们吗
or is this the week the booties hit the floor?
还是说这周会给这些翘臀妹妹们点颜色瞧瞧
This is Felicity Huffman's Booty Academy: Los Angeles!
这里是菲丽西提·霍夫曼的翘臀学院之洛杉矶篇
菲丽西提·霍夫曼
翘臀学院
洛杉矶篇
What's all this then?
这都是些啥
马男波杰克 第四季第八集
On Booty Academy, we're here to find out
在翘臀学院 我们将一探究竟
who's got the right behind and who's going to be left behind.
谁受到正义的眷顾 谁又将被赶出学院
BoJack, do you have anything you'd like to say to the contestants
波杰克 在我们宣布判决之前你有什么
before we give our verdict?
想对参赛者说的吗
No, I'm good.
我没什么要说的
Very well. Calliope, you are "Ready for this jelly."
很好 卡利俄铂 相信你还能秀点更猛的
You can stay another week.
你还能存活一周
Tasha, our 'anaconda don't want none."
塔莎 你一点都勾不起我们的兴趣
Cover up your bottom and go.
拍拍屁股可以走人了
No!
Your booty's been adjudicated!
你的翘臀被宣判离开
宣判离开
Cut!
This is bullshit!
这简直是扯淡
- I'll call my manager! - Remind me what this show is?
-我要打经纪人电话 -请问这是什么节目
I mean I know, but remind me?
我知道这个节目 但这是在拍什么
Felicity Huffman's Booty Academy.
菲丽西提·霍夫曼的翘臀学院
It was supposed to be
这节目本来是讲
Felicity Huffman's Future Leaders of America,
菲丽西提·霍夫曼设想的未来美国领导者
but it got retooled a little by the network.
但传到网络上之后就变得有点不对了
So are we judging who has the best booty?
所以我们就变成了评判谁的屁股最好看了吗
BoJack, no. That is so degrading.
波杰克 不 这太有损身份了
So if it's not about their butts,
既然不是关于她们的屁股
[美国爵士歌手制作人]
then why is the other judge Sir Mix-A-Lot?
那为什么另外一个法官是Mix-A-Lot
Because I'm an honest and impartial judge.
因为我是一个诚实正直的法官
And if there's one thing I'm famous for, it's that I cannot lie.
真要说我有什么出名的 那就是我不会说谎
Yeah, I guess that would be the one thing.
行吧 的确是这样没错
Can we go home now?
我们能回家了吗
Being around all these skinny L.A. Ladies
在一群苗条的洛杉矶小姐里站着
makes me feel like a blob.
让我万分自觉自己是团肉
Well, I gotta shoot for, like, ten more hours.
我还要拍10个多小时的样子
Are you serious?
开玩笑的吧
Apparently, it takes three hours
显然 巴东卡东卡东不死他
to set up the "Badonka-donka-dobstacle course."
课程的布景要搭3个小时
So making TV is like a full-time job?
电视节目录制也算是个全职工作
Then why is it so bad?
那为什么还这么差劲
I just assumed people weren't trying.
肯定是大家没在努力工作
I don't mean to butt in here,
我不是故意插嘴
but shouldn't your daughter be in school?
可是你女儿不是应该去上学吗
Shouldn't you be "Sir Minding-Your-Own-Business-A-Lot"?
你不是应该叫"管好自己的事先生"吗
I graduated early and took a gap year.
我提前毕业了 现在是空档年
空档年 源自西方国家青年升学前或毕业后进行长期旅行
My friend Maryssa is backpacking through Europe,
我朋友玛丽萨正在欧洲徒步旅行
but lucky me, I get to hang out in this butt-infested warehouse.
但我很走运 在这个屁股泛滥的收容所待着
All right.
不错哦
Someone better be checking the pH levels of that Jacuzzi
最好有人来检查一下按摩浴缸的酸碱度
because these bitches are basic.
因为这些婊子都是强碱性[无聊]
You wanna explore the back lot?
你想去外景场地看看吗
按摩浴缸 忏悔室
They got a whole area
有一整片区域
that was built to look like downtown Toronto.
都建成多伦多市中心的样子了
That's where they shoot the stuff that set in New York.
他们在那里拍设置在纽约的场景
讽刺纽约脏乱差
Are you allowed to just leave the set?
你可以直接离开片场吗
What are they gonna do? Dock my pay?
他们能怎么样 扣我的钱吗
I'm an intern. They don't pay me. I got all the power!
我是实习生 没有薪水 权力很大的
Princess Carolyn, you are going to love Stilton Acres.
卡洛琳公主 你会爱上斯蒂尔顿牧场的
We have a sauna and a tennis court and a giant hedge maze.
我们有桑拿和网球场 还有巨大的树篱迷宫
And if you make it all the way through the maze,
如果能走出迷宫
you get some sugar water.
就有糖水喝
And you're gonna love the Feast of Saint Squeaky.
而且你会很喜欢圣吱吱宴会的
It's the holiest of all mouse holidays.
这是老鼠界最神圣的节日
We prepare a feast of Swiss--
我们会准备一顿瑞士干酪大餐
Because it's the holiest of all cheeses?
因为这是最神圣[洞最多]的奶酪吗
Because it was all our ancestors could carry
因为这是我们的祖先逃命时
when they were trying to escape for their lives.
唯一能带走的东西
Because it has holes!
因为上面有洞
- That's very funny. - Thanks.
-很好笑 -谢谢
I really want you and my parents to get along.
我希望你和我父母相处融洽
They can be kind of a lot, especially around the holidays.
他们可能会有点难应付 尤其是节日期间
I'm sure I'm going to love them.
我一定会爱上他们的
And they're gonna love me. I'm Princess Carolyn!
他们也会爱我的 我可是卡洛琳公主
I'm sure they will too.
我也相信他们会的
But let's wait until after they love you
但还是等他们爱上你之后
to tell them about, you know, Philbert.
再告诉他们菲尔伯特的事吧
Of course. But what about her?
当然 但是她怎么办
Don't worry. She's on her phone.
别担心 她在玩手机
Unless Ralph and Princess Carolyn's secret baby starts to trend,
除非拉尔夫和卡洛琳公主的秘密宝贝上了热门
she won't notice anything we do or say.
否则她不会注意到我们的任何言行
Stefani? Stefani?
斯蒂芬妮 斯蒂芬妮
袋鼠斯福酒店
Katrina! Just the person I wanted to talk to!
卡特里娜 我正有事找你呢
- How's hotel life? - Marvelous!
-在酒店住得怎么样 -不可思议
Room service, tiny ketchup bottles, handy list of cable channels.
客房服务 迷你番茄酱瓶 电视频道目录
Now I know why so many people like being homeless.
现在我知道为什么那么多人喜欢无家可归了
Mr. Peanutbutter, that's not--
花生酱先生 不是
On the phone, darling.
打电话呢 亲爱的
Well, I just found you the perfect new campaign headquarters.
我刚刚为你找到了绝佳的竞选总部
出租 斯洛富比
I'm gonna sign the lease now,
我马上就签租约
unless you think of a reason I shouldn't.
除非你有不签的理由
Nothing comes to mind.
想不出什么理由
Great! It's done. Now, what did you wanna talk to me about?
很好 签了 你想和我说什么
- I'm dropping out of the race. - What?!
-我要退出参选竞争 -什么
Woodchuck's a better leader than I'll ever be.
我永远也不会比旱獭更适合做领导人
This election is about bigger things than just you and Woodchuck.
这场选举的重点不是你和旱獭
What is it about then?
那重点是什么呢
It's about hope, and freedom, and powerful lobbyists
是希望 自由 还有那些强大的说客
who pay me to elect a governor I can control
付钱让我选出一位受我控制的州长
so we can get legislation passed
这样才能通过立法
that allows them to build private prisons
允许他们在目前受保护的湿地上
on what are now protected wetlands.
建造私人监狱
Well, hopefully those evil lobbyists can find some other puppet
希望那些邪恶的说客能找到其他傀儡
to do their bidding.
来受他们摆布
Why would you hope that?
为什么你会有这种希望
I'm done running for governor, so you're fired.
我不想再竞选州长了 所以你被解雇了
No hard feelings, right?
别见怪 好吗
You idiot. I will end you!
你这个蠢货 我要杀了你
Bye, Cruella!
再见 库伊拉
库伊拉·德·维尔 迪士尼经典动画片《101忠狗》中的反派角色 指使手下偷走小狗
斯蒂尔顿庄园
- Hello darling. - Stefani!
-你好 亲爱的 -斯蒂芬妮
- Hello. - Oh, darling, you're home.
-你好 -亲爱的 你回来了
- Nice to meet you. - Princess Carolyn!
-很高兴见到你 -卡洛琳公主
-Hello. -I'm Poppy! This is my wife, Mimi.
-你好 -我是波比 这是我夫人咪咪
And this is our son, Sissy.
这是我们的儿子 西西[娘娘腔]
And this is my wife, Missy.
这是我夫人米西[小姐]
And the boys, Tweeds,
我们的儿子 特维兹[粗花呢]
Nantucket, and Loophole!
楠塔基特[美国岛屿]和鲁普霍尔[漏洞]
It's so wonderful to meet you all!
很高兴见到你们
- Can I get you a cocktail? - Oh. No, thank you.
-来一杯鸡尾酒吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Wine? - That's all right.
-葡萄酒呢 -不用了
I will consider it a personal affront
你至少要来一杯啤酒吧
if you won't at least have a beer.
否则我就会感到冒犯了
- I shouldn't. - What about a very caffeinated coffee?
-我不能喝 -高咖啡因的咖啡呢
- No. - Raw shellfish?
-不 -生鲜贝类呢
- Not tonight. - Cigarette?
-今晚就算了 -抽根烟
- I don't smoke. - That's okay.
-我不抽烟 -没关系
You can just stand around me while I smoke.
你可以在我抽的时候站在旁边
No, I don't want to.
不 我不想这样
Cocaine, then?
那吸点可卡因
I so appreciate that, and I hate to be rude,
非常感谢 我不想没礼貌
but I really don't think it's a good idea.
但我真的觉得这不是什么好主意
Would you like me to punch you in the belly real quick
要不要我用力捶你肚子一下
so you remember what it's like to be alive?
让你记住活着的感觉呢
That's a rich person thing.
这是富人专属的游戏
Oh, I know. I grew up around rich people.
我知道 我在富人身边长大
But I'm actually good, as far as belly-punchings go.
但是拳打肚子还是算了吧
Well, can I at least offer you a ride
至少让我请你乘坐
on our private rollercoaster?
我们的私人过山车吧
Surely, there's no logical reason you wouldn't want to do that.
你肯定没有合理理由拒绝这样的邀请
So if you decline, I will be offended.
如果你拒绝 我会感到冒犯的
Also, not that it's relevant,
另外 虽然完全不相关
but the rollercoaster is specifically discouraged
但是特别不建议五岁以下的儿童
for children under five and pregnant women.
和孕妇乘坐过山车
But since you are neither of those,
既然你不符合这两个条件
obviously, there's no reason you will not want to ride
你显然没有理由拒绝乘坐
on our family's really fun rollercoaster.
我们家非常有趣的过山车
- Okay, look, the truth is-- - Hey, Dad!
-听我说 其实 -爸
Why don't you tell Princess Carolyn
你给卡洛琳公主讲一个
one of your great golf stories?
你精彩的高尔夫故事吧
- Say, there's an idea. - Yes!
-好主意 -好啊
So here I am with a mashie when what I need is a niblick.
当我需要铁头高尔夫球棒时 拿的却是五号铁杆
Golf. Fore! Am I right?
高尔夫 前面的人让开 对吗
Yes, that's exactly right. Golf.
对 就是这样 高尔夫
Californians, this is an endorsement!
加利福尼亚人 这是我的背书
My message is simple.
我要说的很简单
If you want to vote Peanutbutter, vote Coodchuck-Berkowitz
如果你想要给花生酱投票 投给旱獭先生伯科威茨
because a vote for Coodchuck-Berkowitz
因为给旱獭先生伯科威茨投票
is a vote for Peanutbutter.
就是给花生酱投票
Since Peanutbutter likes Coodchuck-Berkowitz.
因为花生酱喜欢旱獭先生伯科威茨
So if you like Coodchuck-Berkowitz,
所以如果你喜欢旱獭先生伯科威茨
vote like Mr. Peanutbutter...
像花生酱先生一样
- Excuse me-- - ...for Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz.
-不好意思 -给旱獭先生伯科威茨投票
So if we want to vote for Woodchuck, we should vote for you?
所以如果我们想投给旱獭先生 我们应该投给你
- No. -Yes.
-不是 -是的
- By voting for Woodchuck. - Thank you, Mr. Peanutbutter.
-通过投给旱獭先生 -谢谢花生酱先生
I look forward to moving past
我期待着能够忘掉
the political divisiveness of this campaign
这次竞选的政治分歧
and finally focusing on the issues.
最终关注点回到实际问题上
What's with the gorilla feet?
你的大猩猩脚是怎么回事
As I've explained before,
正如我之前解释的
my hands were crushed during the fracking incident.
我的手在压裂事件中压碎了
There were no hand transplants readily available,
没有现成的手来移植
but gorilla feet are somewhat hand-like.
但是大猩猩脚有点像手
So I am using them temporarily
所以在我的医生为我寻找
while my doctors find me more suitable replacements.
更适合的替代品时 我暂时先用他们
[他们一定是在捉弄你]
They sure made a monkey out of you, huh?
他们真把你弄成一只猴子了
They did no such thing.
没这回事
Gorillas are apes.
猩猩是猿类
I feel that went pretty well.
我觉得刚刚进展得很顺利
Yes, well, thank you for dropping out of the race.
是的 谢谢你退出竞选
Rest assured, under my stewardship, the state will be in good--
放心 在我的管理下 州会被很好的...
You were gonna say "Hands," Weren't you?
你想说"掌控" 是吗
So, what's next for us two amigos?
那么接下来我们两个好朋友要做什么
Mr. Peanutbutter, we don't need your help on the campaign.
花生酱先生 竞选不需要你的帮忙了
We are running virtually unopposed.
我们基本上没有对手
I think our team can handle it from here.
我想从这里开始我们的团队可以搞定了
Wha-wha-wha-what?
什 什 什 什么
The best way you can help us is to go back to your regular life
你最好的帮忙方式就是恢复正常的生活
and stay out of politics forever.
永远远离政治
So this chapter of my life is over?
所以我人生的这个章节就结束了
Doggy, doggy. What now?
狗狗 现在怎么办呢
Coochy-coochy-coochy...
咯叽咯叽咯叽
Hey, Mom. You got something in the mail.
妈 你收到邮件了
Have I received any gentleman callers today?
今天有男士找我吗
I'm expecting a visit from Corbin Creamerman.
我还期待着科宾·柯瑞门来呢
You know what? I'll check.
你知道吗 我看看
You could learn a thing or two from him, Henrietta!
你能从他身上学到一两点 亨丽埃塔
- Where have you been? - I'll make coffee.
-你去哪了 -我来煮点咖啡
Well, Miles actually took me to check out UCLA.
迈尔斯带我去加州大学洛杉矶分校看了看
He took me to a party, and I got to sleep in a dorm room, and...
他带我参加了一个派对 我睡在宿舍里
look at the time. That's enough questioning of me,
看看时间 真是问了很多问题
and where I've been, and what I've been doing. See ya later!
我去哪了 我在做什么 回见
Hold up. Did you and that PA hook up last night?
等一下 你昨天晚上和那个私人助理搞在一起了
BoJack! We didn't just hook up.
波杰克 我们不是乱搞
Miles is a really interesting soul,
迈尔斯很有趣
- and I feel like we connected. - Oh, boy. Okay. Sit down.
-我觉得我们有缘分 -天啊 好吧 坐下
Hollyhock, you are never gonna hear from that guy again.
霍莉霍克 你再也不会收到那个家伙的信息了
Okay, actually, I am,
好吧 事实上 我会收到的
because when I left his dorm he said he would,
因为当我离开他的宿舍 他说他会的
and I quote, "Definitely text me."
他的原话是"绝对会发信息给我"
I didn't realize.
我不知道
Should we plan the wedding for you
我们应该开始策划
and teenage-boy-you-slept-with
你和那个你睡过的
who-said-he-would-definitely-text-you"?
说他一定会给你发信息的小屁孩的婚礼了吗
Very funny.
很有趣
Believe me, I take no pleasure in telling you this,
相信我 我也不想告诉你这个
but that kid is never, ever, ever-- -
但是那个孩子永远都不会...
- BoJack-- - Hollyhock, it is very rude to interrupt.
-波杰克 -霍莉霍克 打断别人是很不礼貌的
Now, where was I?
我说到哪了
Right. You'll never ever hear from this guy again.
对 你再也不会收到这个家伙的信息了
- But, I-- - Ba-ba-ba!
-但是我... -听我说
In fact, if he texts you,
总之 如果他给你发短信
I will do a hundred pushups.
我就做100个俯卧撑
That's how sure I am, since there is no possible way--
我就是这么确定 因为绝对不可能...
"Had a great time last night. Kilometers."
"昨晚过得很开心 基罗米特斯[千米]"
"Kilometers"?
"基罗米特斯"[千米]
It's an inside joke between me and Miles.
这是我和迈尔斯之间的笑话[Miles是英里]
Not inside enough. I figured it out and it's dumb.
不要你们之间了 我懂了 傻兮兮的
He wants to take me to a party tonight.
他今晚想带我去派对
Shouldn't you be doing pushups?
你不是应该做俯卧撑了吗
Nope, can't. Impossible.
不 不行 做不到
Anyone who says they did a pushup is lying.
有谁说做了俯卧撑一定是在撒谎
That him canceling? Classic move.
是他取消了吗 经典的手段
No, he wants to spend the day together.
没有 他想白天也和我一起度过
Well, you wanna have breakfast first?
你想先吃早饭吗
I got a box of crullers, of which one remains.
我还有一盒剩下的煎饼
Nah, I'm good with this coffee.
不用了 咖啡就好
I'll be home for dinner, though. Bye!
不过我会回家吃晚饭的 再见
Okay.
好吧
46 47 Forty-six, 47...
I could do this all day.
我能做一天
We have gathered in Todd's new apartment
我们聚在陶德的新公寓里
to discuss the future of PB Livin'.
来讨论一下花生酱未来的生活
You told me this was an intervention
你和我说是个干预会
to get Todd to stop coming up with awful ideas.
让陶德不要再想那些糟糕的主意了
That was a pretense to get you to show up.
那是用来让你出现的借口
- What? - It was Todd's idea.
-什么 -是陶德的主意
What else you got, Todd?
还有什么 陶德
Well, I got this one thing.
我想到了一个
I don't know. It might be pretty dumb.
我不知道 有可能很傻
- You bite your tongue. - Yes, bite it all the way off!
-那就别说了 -对 你别说话
All your ideas are beyond terrible.
你所有的想法用糟糕都难以形容
Well, in that case, I guess I must have
那样的话 我想我一定有着
"Terrible" business instincts.
"糟糕的"商业直觉
- You do! - Because I wanna hear it.
-没错 -因为我想听
They say "The devil's in the details," so let's summon the devil!
人们说"魔鬼藏在细节中" 所以我们召唤魔鬼吧
Okay, so you know how hard it is
你们知道叫孩子去看牙医
- to get your kids to go to the dentist? - I don't.
-有多难吗 -我不知道
But what if dentists had a friendlier face?
但要是牙医有张更友善的脸呢
What if you could take your kids to a dentist's office
要是你能带孩子去一家牙医诊所
where all the dentists were clowns?
那里所有牙医都是小丑呢
- What?! - Kids love clowns!
-什么 -孩子都喜欢小丑
- Do kids love clowns? - Actually--
-孩子喜欢小丑吗 -其实...
Don't they? Who else would clowns be for?
不是吗 不然小丑是为谁存在的
Because adults don't love clowns.
因为大人可不喜欢小丑
That is true. Adults find clowns creepy and off-putting.
说得对 大人觉得小丑诡异又扫兴
So kids must love clowns,
所以孩子肯定喜欢小丑
because otherwise, why would there be clowns?
不然世上为什么会有小丑
That is sound logic. Okay.
逻辑合理 好了
I want these clown dentists laughing maniacally
我想要这些小丑牙医边疯狂大笑
as they drill into the teeth
边在美国儿童的牙齿上钻孔
of America's children, starting yesterday!
就从昨天开始
As someone who does have children, I have to say,
作为真的有孩子的人 我必须说
a lot of kids are actually terrified of clowns!
其实很多孩子都害怕小丑
Are they?
真的吗
That would have been helpful information before I committed to the idea.
在我决心做这件事前 这真是有用的信息
But my word is my bond and I already said yes, didn't I?
但我说话算话 我已经答应了 不是吗
Okay, so do we find dentists and train them to be clowns,
我们是把牙医找来训练成小丑
or do we get clowns and train them to be dentists?
还是找小丑来训练成牙医呢
Why don't we get clowns and dentists
我们不如小丑和牙医都找来
and they can train each other?
他们就可以互相培训了
somebody call the police department, because you are on fire!
谁快打电话报警 因为你酷毙了[着火]
Jeez.
老天
圣吱吱节
And without missing a beat, I say,
我毫不迟疑地说
"Well, when life gives you lemons, make an Arnold Palmer."
"如果生活给你一个柠檬 做成阿诺德·帕尔默吧"
美国柠檬汁品牌和服饰品牌
It's been so wonderful getting to know you
过去几天对大家加深了认识
all these last few days.
真的很棒
We're so happy to have you. Now, let the festivities begin.
你能来我们很开心 开始庆祝活动吧
- Sissy, hand out those cat ears. - Cat ears?
-西西 分发那些猫耳朵 -猫耳朵
- And this is for you. - I want those.
-这个给你 -我想要那双
See, the feast is about remembering
这个节日是为纪念
the ancient tale of a heroic mouse named Squeaky.
古时一只名为吱吱的老鼠
圣吱吱
And we always start by wearing cat ears
庆祝时我们总是先戴上猫耳朵
and singing the song of Squeaky's enemy,
唱关于吱吱敌人的歌
the cat tyrant, King Pusspuss.
猫暴君 猫猫国王
猫猫国王
Looks like Princess Carolyn won't need any cat ears to look evil.
看来卡洛琳公主不需要戴猫耳朵来扮邪恶咯
* Look at me, I'm a dumb cat king *
*瞧瞧我 这只蠢猫咪国王*
* I'm an ugly, mean, fat thing *
*我又丑又贱还很肥*
* Innocent mice will feel my wrath *
*无辜的老鼠会感受到我的怒火*
* I'm a stinky cat Who never takes a bath *
*我是一只从不洗澡的臭猫咪*
Okay, that's actually a stereotype. Cats do take baths.
其实那是刻板印象 猫的确会洗澡
Darling, licking yourself does not qualify.
亲爱的 舔自己可不算是洗澡
Come on, it was funny.
别这样 挺好笑的
* I'm positively evil I'm nasty and I'm smelly *
*我非常邪恶 恶心又臭烘烘*
* So I'll take my sword And stab you in the belly *
*我会用剑刺入你的腹部*
Right in the cat gut!
正中猫肠
Sorry, it gets a little graphic.
抱歉 有点血腥
I really wish you'd told me
真希望你事先告诉我
your family's holiday was so anti-cat.
你家的节日这么反猫咪
It's just an old story about one bad cat.
只是关于某只坏猫的老故事
It's not about every cat.
不是关于所有猫
- Death to all cats! - All right!
-所有猫都该死 -好吧
I forgot about that part.
我忘记那部分了
It's kinda like church.
有点像教堂
You say the words so many times, you forget what they mean.
有些句子重复太多遍了 都忘了实际意思
Hello, Hollyhock.
你好 霍莉霍克
Oh, come on. Wait there. There's a spare bulb in the kitchen.
不是吧 在那等着 厨房里有备用灯泡
I've been sitting in that chair
我在那张椅子上
for five hours waiting to do this.
坐了五小时等着这样做
Damn it! Son-of-a--! What?
该死 妈的 什么
- Hello, Hollyhock. - What are you trying to do?
-你好 霍莉霍克 -你到底想干什么
I'm trying to keep you out of trouble
我想让你远离麻烦
with a showman's flair for the dramatic.
用一个演员的戏剧天赋
I texted you I was gonna be home late.
我发短信告诉过你我会晚归
You don't get to tell me when you're home late.
你没资格告诉我你要晚归
This is my house. You need to ask permission.
这是我的房子 你必须请求我的允许
- What? You're not my dads. - I'm just looking out for you.
-什么 你又不是我的爸爸们 -我是为你好
You spent four days with this kid, I'm worried--
你和这个年轻人玩了四天 我担心...
There's nothing to worry about! We like each other.
没什么好担心的 我们彼此喜欢
Yeah, now. But come on, Hollyhock.
暂时而已 但霍莉霍克
He's a teenage boy
他是个青少年
whose job is to be around hot women in skimpy outfits all day.
工作是整天待在穿着清凉的性感女人身边
You think he's gonna want--
你以为他会想要...
What?
什么
No, I just mean that...
我只是想说...
What, you think I'm not attractive enough for him?
你觉得我对他来说不够有魅力吗
Well, you're the one who said you were a blob.
是你说自己是团肉的
- Do you think I'm a blob? - No.
-你认为我是团肉吗 -没有
What kind of person calls his own daughter a blob?
什么人会叫自己女儿一团肉啊
- You said "blob." - I said I "felt" like a blob.
-你说"一团肉"的 -我是说"觉得"像团肉
Do you think I'm a blob?
你认为我是一团肉吗
I just--
我...
I just think L.A. Is a superficial town
我只是觉得洛杉矶是个肤浅的城市
and you need to be careful.
你得小心一点
Well, Miles likes me just the way I am.
迈尔斯就喜欢我真实的样子
And that's the kind of person that I want to spend my time with.
我只想和那种人待在一起
Hollyhock, wait. Wait. Wait!
霍莉霍克 等等 等等[体重]
I get it! It's my weight!
知道了 嫌我重嘛
Yeah... I'm sorry about all that.
我对那一切很抱歉
Why didn't you tell me your family hate cats?
你为什么不告诉我他们讨厌猫
They don't hate cats.
他们不讨厌猫
Now I get why you didn't want to tell your family about the baby.
现在我明白你为什么不想告诉家人宝宝的事了
Okay, I was a little nervous. But they'll come around.
我是有点紧张 但他们会想通的
Besides, what am I supposed to do? They're my family.
再说 我还能怎么办 他们是我的家人
And what are me and Philbert?
那我和菲尔伯特算什么
好莱乌
Can't believe she's still pissed at me.
真不敢相信她还在生我的气
You shouldn't have called her a "Blob."
你就不该叫她一团肉
I'm a blob too! We're both blobs!
我也是团肉啊 我们俩都是
How about just as a general rule, don't ever call a woman a blob?
永远也不要说哪个女人是一团肉是常识吧
Never! What if I meet a woman whose name is Barbara Lob?
才不 如果我遇见个叫伊图安·肉的女人呢
And I call her "B" For short. "B. Lob."
我简称她为"伊团" "伊团·肉"
Maybe instead of figuring out the woman blob workaround,
或许你不该想出这么个奇葩的个例
you should just tell Hollyhock you're sorry.
而应该跟霍莉霍克道歉
I still think Miles is up to something.
我还是觉得迈尔斯有什么企图
Why is it so hard for you to believe
为什么要你相信有人就是
someone could genuinely like your daughter?
单纯喜欢你女儿就这么难呢
Because she's like me!
因为她跟我一样啊
Okay. Do you think
好吧 你觉不觉得
maybe this could be more about you than it is about her?
你这么不淡定 问题可能在你而不在她
Yes, obviously, I have a lot of work to do on myself.
是啊 很明显我还需要很多的努力
Everyone knows that.
大家都知道
But the important thing right now
但现在问题的关键是
is how I can fix things with Hollyhock.
我该怎么跟霍莉霍克和好
Try to stay on topic, Diane.
你别跑题啊 戴安
Well, an open conversation about your concerns with--
就你所担心的事和她进行一场开放性对话...
No, that's too Diane-y.
别 这风格太像你了
She'd never buy it was coming from me.
我这么做她绝不会买账的
Then why do you want my advice?
那你还问我意见干什么
I got it. If I can somehow prove to her what a jerk Miles is,
我懂了 如果我能向她证明迈尔斯有多混蛋
then she'll have to like me more by default.
那默认情况下 她就会更喜欢我了
- That's the BoJack way. - BoJack, no--!
-这才是我的风格 -波杰克 别
That's... that's nice.
真是...真是太舒服了
Goldie, how would you like to advance to the final round?
小金 你对晋级决赛有什么想法
I would do anything, and I mean, anything.
我什么都愿意做 真的什么都行
So I did it. I had sex with the PA.
我做到了 我跟那个助理睡了
You had sex with him?
你跟他睡了
That's what you wanted, right?
你不就想这样吗
I just said "Seduce" the PA.
我只说了要"勾引"他
Doesn't that mean have sex with him?
这不就是睡了他的意思吗
No, I just wanted you to, like, get him all hot and bothered.
不 我只想让你让他欲火焚身 心烦意乱
And ready to sleep with you.
还渴望睡了你
Then once you get him on audiotape saying
然后一旦你录下了他说
- that he would sleep with you... - What?
-想跟你睡的话... -啥
...come up with some excuse
...你就编个什么理由
to get out of there with virtue intact.
冰清玉洁地离开他
That's a lot of specifics you just assumed I would know.
这么多细节我又怎么会清楚
Okay, well, the important thing is, we got him now.
好吧 重要的是 我们抓住他的把柄了
Tell Miles what you told me.
告诉迈尔斯你跟我说了什么
- I had sex with the PA. - What PA?
-我跟助理睡过了 -什么助理
I think his name was "Eggberg"?
他好像是叫 蛋堡
- What? Not him? - That's the intern.
-什么 不是他吗 -他是实习生呀
You said "PA."
你说的是助理
Did you think I was a PA? Nice!
你认为我是助理吗 真好
Why'd you want her to sleep with me?
你为什么想让她睡我
Not sleep with.
不是睡你
You told a contestant you would advance her to the final round
你告诉参赛者只要她跟私人助理睡
if she slept with a PA?
你就让她进决赛
I said "Seduce." There is a distinction.
我说的是引诱 这有区别的
We make a show about empowering women and lifting them up,
我们做这节目是要宣扬女权 提升女性地位
and you cheapen it with this coarse vulgarity.
而你粗鄙下流的行为降低了我们的格调
I cannot lie. You disgust me.
我不能撒谎 你让我恶心
This was all a big misunderstanding.
这完全是个天大的误会
Cover up your bottom and go, BoJack.
提上裤子赶紧滚吧 波杰克
You're not fit to judge anyone's character, or their booties.
你不配评价任何人的性格 或是屁股
So it is about judging booties.
这节目还是评价屁股的啊
- Hey, BoJack. - Miles.
-波杰克 -迈尔斯
If you don't want me dating your daughter, you could have told me.
要是你不想我约你女儿 告诉我就好了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Maybe we could've worked out some sort of deal.
也许我们可以达成某种协议
What do you mean?
你什么意思
All right, so I got this screenplay,
好 我有个剧本
and I think it's a really fresh area.
我觉得涉及的领域非常新颖
It's about a production intern who wants to be a writer.
讲的是一个想要成为作家的制片实习生
I think it could go somewhere
我觉得要是遇到伯乐
if it got in front of the right person.
这剧肯定能成为一匹黑马
So if you have like an agent or a manager you could give it to,
如果你能把剧本交给某个经纪人或是经理
that would be awesome, and I would never talk to Hollyhock again.
那就太棒了 我就再也不跟霍莉霍克联系
I promise.
我保证
So you were right. He was a dirtbag.
所以你没说错 他还真是个混蛋
Yeah. I was kinda hoping I was wrong for once.
是啊 我有点希望这次是我看走眼了
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
要是能让你好受点的话
you were wrong about all the other parts of this.
告诉你 这事的其他部分你都说错了
Diane, you are so bad at making people feel better.
戴安 你可真是不会安慰人
Are you gonna tell Hollyhock?
你要告诉霍莉霍克吗
She's a smart girl. She'll figure it out eventually.
她是个聪明姑娘 总会想明白的
But for now, if she believes someone can love her
但现在 如果她认为有人会爱上
for who she really is,
真正的她
then why would I take that away from her?
那我为什么要剥夺她这个想法呢
BoJack, you gotta get one of these massages.
波杰克 你真该感受一下这个按摩
Okay.
好吧
- Goodbye, darling. - It was good seeing you.
-再见 亲爱的 -见到你真高兴
- It was so much fun seeing you both. - Thank you for hosting us.
-见到你俩真是太高兴了 -谢谢款待
It was so nice to get away for the week
能在休假一周来见识你们
and learn all about your charming little traditions
一套套魅力十足的传统真是太好了
that didn't freak me out at all. Bye-bye!
真是一点都没吓到我啊 回见了您呐
Did our little city mouse have a nice time in the country?
我们在城里打拼的小老鼠在乡下过得好不好呀
Everything was wonderful, mom.
一切都棒极了 妈妈
And your little companion was darling-- for a week.
你的小女朋友也就亲近这一周了
But I do hope the next one you bring home knows how to appreciate
但我真的希望下一个你带回家的知道
a good Feast of Saint Squeaky.
该怎么欣赏上等的圣吱吱节
Well, for your information,
告诉你们一声
there's not gonna be a "Next one,"
不会有"下一个"了
Because... I love Princess Carolyn
因为...我爱卡洛琳公主
and we're having a baby and I couldn't be happier!
而且我们就要有孩子了 我非常幸福
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Mr. Peanutbutter, I am so relaxed.
花生酱先生 我好放松啊
I didn't realize how much tension I'd built up in my--
我都没意识到身体里积累了多少不安...
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Mr. Peanutbutter, why is our hotel room
花生酱先生 为什么我们房里
filled with dentist clowns?
都是牙医小丑啊
Don't be ridiculous, Diane.
别丢人现眼了 戴安
They're not all dentist clowns.
他们不都是牙医小丑
Half of them are clown dentists.
有一半都是小丑牙医
Just try to ignore them and go about your business.
忽视他们的存在 做你自己的事去就好了
- Okay. - So, this is the incisor.
-好吧 -这就是门牙
Doc, if this is what's incisor,
医生 如果这就是门牙
I'd hate to see what's outsides 'er
我想不出门外是什么
Please try to focus, Dr. Boing-Boing.
请专注 蹦蹦牙医
With former rival Mr. Peanutbutter's support,
在前竞争对手花生酱先生的支持下
just yesterday, Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz
昨天旱獭先生伯科威茨
杀不死的旱小强
seemed to be unbeatable,
还是杀不死的旱小强
but as a new candidate enters the race,
但随着新候选人加入竞选
is Woodchuck also "Unbeata-Biel"?
旱獭先生还能"杀死贝尔"吗
杀死贝尔
"UnbeataBiel"?
"杀死贝尔"
Randy, you wily son of a-- I've missed you, buddy! Bring it in!
兰迪 你这个脑洞...想死你了 段子不能停
I'm tired of these politicians who are all talk.
我受够了政客们只知道耍嘴皮
California needs a leader who excels in both comedy and drama
加利福尼亚需要一个喜剧和戏剧都能演
and who is beautiful in an approachable girl-next-door way,
貌美又容易搞定的妹子
and who will get all the criminals off the street
一个能够通过大力开发女性湿地
while simultaneously finding a use for our wetlands.
从而阻止罪案发生的妹子
That's why I'm running for governor.
这就是我参与竞选的原因
A candidate you can Jessica-lieve in.
一个让所有人皆大欢喜的候选人
What the--?!
什么...
Let's do it together! I'm with me!
共同努力吧 我站在自己这边
贝尔 已死
Katrina.
卡特里娜
- Gadzooks! - Not now, Professor Flim-Flam!
-我的天 -现在别闹 胡扯砖家
Of course, Katrina would latch onto Jessica
我该想到卡特里娜会贴上杰西卡
as the beautiful face of her dangerous agenda.
用那张漂亮的脸为她的危险政见开路
Well, there's no way they could beat Woodchuck, right?
她们赢不了旱獭先生 对吧
No? Because I almost beat him
会赢吧 我都差点打败他
and I don't even know what a governor does.
我连州长是干什么的都不知道
That's true. Mr. Peanutbutter, you've got to help.
那倒是真的 花生酱先生 你得出手
Woodchuck has no idea what he's up against.
旱獭先生完全不知道他面对的是什么
You're right! But are we sure this is the right thing for us?
说得对 但是你确定这样对我们好吗
If I jump right back into politics,
如果我又回去搞政治
that's not gonna give me a lot of time
就没有时间精力
to focus on our burgeoning clown dentistry business.
来搞我们的小丑牙医新产业了
Then it is definitely the right thing for us.
简直不能再确定
圣伯纳德医疗中心
This is an abomination.
这太恶心了
It's only till the doctors find better ones.
这只是权宜之计
They're not even hands!
这连手都不是
Well, they're better than feet, aren't they?
也好过脚不是
早日换手
What the--?!
这是什么鬼--
I'm Dr. Boing-Boing!
我是蹦蹦牙医
And I am Dr. Jennifer Picarello, D.D.S.
我是詹妮弗·皮卡雷洛医生 牙医学博士
We come with a message from Mr. Peanutbutter.
我们来帮花生酱先生捎个消息
You can tell Mr. Peanutbutter I don't--
你们告诉花生酱先生 我不...
- Woodchuck! - What do you want?
-旱獭先生 -你想怎样
You need me, Woodchuck!
你需要我 旱獭先生
You've got brain smarts, but your sober-minded policy speeches
你是个聪明人 但是你清醒的政治讲话
are no match for the glitz and pizzazz of a Hollywoo starlet.
和风流浮夸的好莱乌小明星们不是一个套路
Even a relatively low-wattage one like Jessica Biel.
就是不出名的都喜欢杰西卡·贝尔
He's right. California loves making movie stars governors.
他说的对 加利福尼亚喜欢选明星当州长
阿诺·施瓦辛格曾出任加州州长
I was married to both Jessica and Katrina.
我跟杰西卡和卡特里娜都结过婚
I know them inside and out.
从里到外都熟悉
And I'm not speaking in a sexual way,
我不是在说性喔
although it is also true in a sexual way.
虽然从那方面来说也是事实
You gotta let me join the campaign!
你得让我加入你的竞选团队
- All right. - Great! There's no time to lose.
-好吧 -很好 没时间浪费了
Quick! Get in Dr. Boing-Boing's dream-powered smile-mobile!
赶紧上蹦蹦牙医的梦之力笑车
It's been four seconds and I already deeply regret this.
才四秒钟我就开始后悔了
Hey yourself.
一个人吗
I'm sorry I was an asshole.
抱歉我之前像个混蛋
- What are you doing? - Seeing how fast I can change channels.
-你在干嘛呢 -看看能多快切换台
Also, I found all the loose change in the house
我还把屋子里掉落的零钱都找出来了
and I put it in alphabetical order by year.
然后按照年份排列了起来
Do you really think a guy like Miles
你真觉得迈尔斯那样的男孩
couldn't ever really like a girl like me?
永远都不可能喜欢我这样的女孩吗
No.
I was just jealous
我只是妒忌
because you were spending a lot of time with him.
因为你都大部分时间都和他一起
He hasn't texted me all day today.
他已经一整天没有给我发消息了
I've been trying to distract myself.
我一直在试着转移注意力
Forget him. You're gonna meet lots of guys
忘掉他吧 你会遇到很多
who will fall madly in love with you.
真正疯狂爱上你的男孩
I might have scared him off. I don't know.
我可能把他吓跑了 我不知道
Do you ever get that feeling that like,
你有过那种了解你越多
to know you more is to love you less?
爱你就越少的感觉吗
Hollyhock, you are an amazing woman
霍莉霍克 你是个优秀的女人
and you should never settle for someone
你永远不要与
who only loves the idea of you.
只爱想象中的你的男人在一起
You are funny, and you're kind, and you're clever.
你很幽默 你很善良 你很聪明
Am I also pretty?
我美吗
I-- come on. What do you want me to say?
我... 拜托 你想听什么
Obviously, I think you're beautiful.
这不很明显吗 你很美
Well, you don't have to go overboard.
也不用那么过分强调嘛
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Why don't we go get some Cold Stone?
我们去吃点冰淇淋吧
That'll take your mind off Miles.
吃了就不会想迈尔斯了
Plus, I'll let you drive the Tesla!
还有 我可以让你开特斯拉
Thanks, but I'm not really in the mood for ice cream.
谢谢 不过我现在没有心情吃冰淇淋
Well, then, forget that. Let's get a pizza.
那就不吃冰淇淋 吃披萨去
I'm actually not hungry.
我不饿
*Back in the '90s, I was in a very famous TV show*
*九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧*
*I'm BoJack the Horseman*
*我是马男波杰克*
*BoJack the horse don't act like you don't know*
*那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
*And I'm trying to hold onto my past*
*我想沉迷过去*
*It's been so long. I don't think I'm gonna last*
*都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
*I guess I'll just try And make you understand*
*我应该会努力 让你明白*
*That I'm more horse than a man*
*比起人我更像马*
*Or I'm more man than a horse*
*还是比起马我更像人*
*BoJack!*
*波杰克*