风骚律师 第四季 Better Call Saul Season 4 第1集: 烟 Smoke

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 明基·斯皮罗 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 丹尼尔·沙克海姆 / 约翰·施班 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 安德鲁·斯坦顿 / 黛博拉·周 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 文斯·吉里根 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 蒂娜·帕克 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 斯蒂芬·卡皮契奇


台词
*We three*
*我们仨*
*We're all alone*
*都孑然一身*
*Living in a memory*
*活在记忆里*
*My echo, my shadow, and me*
*我的回声 我的影子 和我*
*We three*
*我们仨*
*We're not a crowd*
*不是一伙*
*We're not even company*
*甚至不彼此为伴*
*My echo, my shadow, and me*
*我的回声 我的影子 和我*
Gene.
吉恩
Gene?
吉恩
*What good is the moonlight?*
*这月光有什么值得留恋*
Let's get him on some oxygen.
给他输点氧气
*The silvery moonlight*
*银白的月光*
*That shines above?*
*闪耀天际*
*I walk with my shadow*
*我与影子游荡*
*I talk with my echo*
*我与回声交谈*
*But where is the one I love?*
*但我的佳人 她在何处*
*We three*
*我们仨*
*We'll wait for you*
*我们会一直等你*
*Even 'til eternity*
*甚至直到永恒*
塔卡维奇·吉恩
*My echo*
*我的回声*
*My shadow and me*
*我的影子 和我*
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 克里斯 喵球球
翻译 Eunice 酸奶
*We three, we're all alone.*
*我们仨 都孑然一身*
翻译 吃冰棒 joy_bwl
*Seem like we're living in a memory.*
*似乎活在记忆里*
Flat as you can.
尽量伸直
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
校对 喃喃
*That's my echo...*
*那是我的回声*
时间轴 念念 今 大葱
*...my shadow, and me.*
*我的影子 和我*
后期 8T
*We three, we ain't no crowd.*
*我们仨 不是一伙*
总监 喃喃
*Fact is, we ain't even company.*
*事实上 我们都不彼此为伴*
*That's my echo, my shadow, and me.*
*那是我的回声 我的影子 和我*
*We three*
*我们仨*
Mr. Takavic, how you feeling?
塔卡维奇先生 感觉怎么样
...Good. Yes.
还不错
Well, it's good news. You were right.
好消息 你并无大碍
It's not a heart attack.
不是心脏病发作
In fact, everything I can see here looks good.
事实上 每项数据看着都不错
Your blood pressure's a little high
你的血压有点高
but that's understandable under the circumstances.
但在那种情况下 是可以理解的
*My shadow*
*我的影子*
Headline here is -- false alarm.
只不过虚惊一场
*And me*
*和我*
Mr. Takavic?
塔卡维奇先生
Mr. Takavic, sir?
塔卡维奇先生
I'm so sorry. Would you mind?
很抱歉 能耽误一会儿吗
I have a taxi coming.
我叫了出租车
It'll just take a moment.
一会儿就好
Can I have another look at your driver's license?
我能再看一眼你的驾照吗
For some reason
不知道怎么回事
this computer keeps kicking this back.
电脑一直报错
And this is your current address?
这是你现在的住址吗
Can I have your - Social Security Number again?
能再说一遍你的社保号吗
531 531 --
531 531.
That's the Pacific Northwest, right?
是太平洋西北地区 对吧
Y-Yeah.
I got a cousin who moved to Tacoma.
我有个表姐搬到了塔科马
It's supposed to be beautiful up there.
那里应该很美的
Yeah. It's, um...
是啊 确实
- beautiful. - Oh, I'm sorry.
-很美 -不好意思
You got a taxi.
我忘了有车在等你
Go ahead. 531.
请继续 531
008 008...
7 ...7...
1 ...1...
4 ...4.
Okay. That's 531008714?
好的 531008714对吗
That's really...
真是
odd.
很奇怪
I've never seen this before.
我从没见过这样的
Oh, wait.
等等
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
I typed the letter "O" instead of a zero.
我把数字零打成字母"O"了
I can't believe how stupid.
我犯傻了
I think it's -- Yeah, it's going through now.
现在应该 现在可以了
So it's okay?
没问题了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
So, I can...
那我是不是可以
Have a good night.
祝你夜晚愉快
I'm sorry for keeping you.
很抱歉耽误了你
Oh, hold on!
等一下
Don't forget this.
别忘了这个
Stay warm.
注意保暖
You too.
你也是
Cottonwood Mall, please.
请到棉白杨商场
阿尔布开克
It's -- it's a green light.
是绿灯
Uh, you know what? I'll just get out here.
就让我在这下吧
Excuse me. This is good.
不好意思 别往前开了
I'll get out here.
我就在这里下
Great. Thanks.
好 谢谢
绝命律师第四季 第一集
梅萨维德
哈姆林 来电
I'll trade ya.
让我来
Let it go.
别管它
If it's important, they'll leave a message.
如果很重要 对方会留言的
You've reached Kim Wexler. Please leave a message.
这里是金·韦克斯勒 请留言
Uh, Kim, it's Howard.
金 我是霍华德
I'm trying to reach Jimmy.
我联系不上吉米
If you would please let him know.
你能不能转告他
I really need to talk to him.
我有事一定要和他说
It's Chuck.
是查克的事
Jimmy, don't.
吉米 别
验尸
Excuse me, would you?
失陪一下
Yes.
好的
So?
怎么
He says it started in the living room.
他说是卧室起火的
Somehow one of the lanterns was knocked over.
一盏提灯不知怎么翻倒了
And then...
然后
the inspector says it was over fast --
巡警说他去的很快
smoke inhalation.
烟雾窒息
So he didn't suffer.
所以他没有很痛苦
Yeah. They're gonna say that.
他们当然那样说了
Did you see the backyard?
你看到后院了吗
His microwave, his stereo
他的微波炉 立体声音响
his, uh, the lights
他的 灯
dishwasher
洗碗机
all -- all the kitchen stuff.
那么多厨房电器
Everything electric is back there.
所有用电的都在后面
The firemen didn't do that.
不是消防员干的
He did that.
是他自己干的
I saw him five days ago.
我五天前见到他
He was listening to jazz.
他在听爵士乐
All the lights worked.
所有灯都开着
He was himself.
他好正常
Something must have happened.
肯定发生了什么
Something made him relapse.
有什么东西让他复发了
I think we should go home, Jimmy.
我觉得我们应该回家 吉米
Okay?
好吗
Come on.
来吧
Let's just go home.
我们先回家吧
- Hey, Carl. - Hey, Mike.
-嗨 卡尔 -嗨 麦克
Here you go.
给你
So, this is it, huh?
就这样了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Looks that way.
就这样了
You take it easy.
你好好干
So, uh, the boss said he's gonna want the windbreaker.
老板说他要收回防风服
Of course he does.
当然了
Take care, Mike.
保重 麦克
- Pop-pop! - Yeah?
-爷爷 -怎么了
Make it go.
松开水管
What's wrong with it?
水管怎么了吗
You're standing on it.
你站在上面了
I don't think so.
没有吧
Look down.
往下看
You're standing on it!
你踩着呢
Really?
真的吗
You two having fun?
你们俩玩得开心吗
Five more minutes.
再玩五分钟
- Please! - Five more minutes, but that's it.
-拜托了 -就五分钟 说好了
- Hey, baby. - Thank you.
-亲爱的 -谢谢你
Is that the soaker hose you two made?
这就是你们俩弄的浸种软管吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
I can pick her up the rest of the week if you want.
你愿意的话 这周我都能去接她
Are you sure? What about your new job?
那你的新工作怎么办
Oh, I make my own hours.
我自己定工作时间
Really?
真的吗
Must be nice.
那一定很不错
- Well, since you're offering. - Well, good.
-既然你都提议了 -那好
Thanks, Mike.
谢谢 麦克
寄件 牧歌电气收件 麦克尔·厄门绍特
扣除合计 8524.49实付工资 10120.51
Yes.
是的
Las Cruces for Madrigal Intermodal.
拉斯克鲁塞斯的牧歌联运
M-a-d-r-i-g-a-l.
放牧的牧 唱歌的歌
Yes.
是的
Uh-huh. Yeah.
And would you have an address for that?
请问你有那里的地址吗
Jimmy?
吉米
It's Howard.
是霍华德
I think you should talk to him.
你还是接一下吧
- Howard. - Jimmy.
-霍华德 -吉米
I'm so sorry to bother you with this.
很抱歉打扰你
The thing is, we wanted
是这样的 我们想
to get Chuck's obituary into the paper before the service
在查克的葬礼前先在报纸上登讣告
but I'd really like to run it by you
但我很希望先跟你过一遍
if that's okay.
行吗
Go ahead.
说吧
Great.
太好了
Okay.
好了
Charles Lindbergh McGill, a towering figure
查尔斯·林德伯格·麦吉尔
in the Albuquerque legal community
阿尔布开克法律界的杰出人物
who built one of the leading law firms in the southwest
建立了西南地区数一数二的律师事务所
was taken from this world tragically and suddenly last week.
于上周突然不幸去世
Son of Ruth and Willard McGill, Charles was born and raised
查尔斯是露丝与威拉德·麦吉尔之子
in Cicero, Illinois, outside Chicago.
在伊利诺伊芝加哥城外的西塞罗出生长大
Charles graduated valedictorian from Francis Xavier High School
十四岁时以优秀毕业生身份
at the age of 14
从弗朗西斯泽维尔高中毕业
making him the youngest graduate in the history of that school.
是该校史上最年轻的毕业生
In his undergraduate years at the University of Pennsylvania
在宾夕法尼亚大学攻读本科期间
Charles led the debate team
查尔斯率领校辩论队
to national championship three years running
连续三年取得全国冠军
and won the Larkin Prize.
并赢得拉金奖
He was Editor-in-Chief of the Law Review
他曾担任《法律评论》总编辑
and won the first-year
并在乔治城大学法学院
Moot Court competition at Georgetown Law
第一年的模拟法庭竞赛中获胜
where he went on to graduate magna cum laude.
之后他以优异成绩毕业
After clerking at both the Delaware Court of Chancery
分别在特拉华州衡平法院
and the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
与美国第十巡回上诉法院任职后
Charles joined George Hamlin's solo practice
查尔斯加入了乔治·哈姆林
on Central Avenue in downtown Albuquerque.
位于阿尔布开克中央大街的个人事务所
Over the course of 23 years, the two men built
在之后23年间 二人共同将
what became known as Hamlin Hamlin McGill
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
into a nationally recognized firm.
打造成全国知名的律师事务所
Charles made his mark in many areas of the law.
查尔斯在法律许多领域都取得了成就
Early in his career, he excelled in criminal law
在职业生涯早期 他在刑法表现出色
famously arguing and winning the precedent-setting case
在州诉冈萨雷斯一案中 最终胜诉
of State v. Gonzalez.
使之成为判例
No matter the case, Charles was known
无论任何案件 查尔斯都以
for his precise, clear arguments and his profound devotion
精准清晰的辩论和对法律最高理想的
to the highest ideals of the law.
不懈追求而著名
Charles was also active in the community
查尔斯也是社区活跃分子
championing education for the underserved.
大力支持弱势群体的教育事业
He was on the boards of many New Mexico charities
他是新墨西哥许多慈善机构的董事会成员
and a founding member of both
还参与创立了
the Southwest Coalition for Better Schools
西南更佳学校联盟
and the Native People's Education Counsel.
和印第安人教育协会
Charles is survived by his former wife
他的前妻
concert violinist Rebecca Bois
小提琴演奏家 丽贝卡·布瓦
and younger brother, James McGill
还有他的弟弟 詹姆斯·麦吉尔
who followed in Charles' footsteps...
他追随着查尔斯的脚步...
Then there's information about the memorial service
接下来还有关于追悼会的信息
the date, the time, and all that.
日期时间之类的
So, uh, that is what I have.
我要说的就这些
Jimmy?
吉米
It's me, Howard. Sounds good.
是我 霍华德 听起来不错
Oh. Jimmy's okay with it?
吉米觉得可以吗
He likes it, Howard.
他觉得不错 霍华德
You should go ahead with it.
你着手去办吧
Well, all right.
那好吧
Uh, thank him for me.
帮我谢谢他
Uh, and if you need anything, let me know.
如果你们有什么需要就告诉我
Yeah. I will. See you Sunday.
好的 周日见
Yeah. See you Sunday.
嗯 周日见
EMS 16, be advised we have one adult male...
16号救护车 有一名成年男性...
Does he have a history of cardiac issues?
他有心脏病史吗
Yeah.
Copy that.
收到
And was he taking any medications?
他有在服药吗
He took these.
他服用这些药
Thanks.
谢谢
We're headed to Lovelace if you'd like to follow.
我们要去拉芙蕾丝医院 你们可以跟来
Don Juan.
胡安先生
Juan Bolsa wants to see you.
胡安·博尔萨想见你
You drive.
你开车
洛博罗炸鸡
You I know.
我认识你
You I don't.
但我不认识你
Tuco's man.
屠库的手下
He's okay.
他没问题
Tuco's man?
屠库的手下
Don Hector had a stroke. We don't know when he will be back.
赫克托先生中风了 我们不知道他何时能回来
But listen to me...
但是听好了
Salamanca territory... stays Salamanca territory.
塞拉曼加的地盘还是塞拉曼加的
Nothing changes.
什么都没有变
Collections continue as before. The count must be exact.
该收的账照单全收 数额不得有差
Anyone crosses a line ...you stop them.
有谁敢有二心 你们必须出手干预
You have a delivery tomorrow night.
你们明晚有货到
You pick up
你们取货
...you package
打包
...you distribute.
分销
All as you've done before.
就跟你们以前一样
Do you understand?
明白了吗
You do this right...
你们乖乖的
...things could go very well for you.
好处绝对少不了
Go.
去吧
The old bastard, he's always been trouble.
这老混蛋总是给我们惹麻烦
But...
不过
he keeps his house in order.
他管理手下还挺有一套
Gustavo.
古斯塔沃
What do you think?
你怎么想
Someone will move against the Salamancas.
有人会背叛塞拉曼加家族
Which brings war.
这就会招致...战争
Which brings chaos.
就会招致...混乱
Which brings...
就会招致
...the D.E.A.
缉毒局
目标距离
What's up?
怎么了
It's busted again.
又坏了
It's just the chain.
只是链条掉了
You want me to do it
你想让我帮你
or you want to try it yourself?
还是自己试一试
Okay.
好吧
This is the last time, so watch.
这是我最后一次帮你了 看好了
All right.
好了
So, you take this, give it a little play, right?
你把这个搭在上面
Wrap it there.
卷好了
Loop it around the big gear, yeah?
然后绕到大的齿轮上 看到了吗
And then...
然后
- That's all there is to it. - Okay.
-这样就好了 -好吧
And?
然后呢
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爸爸
Make sure Mom knows where you are.
记得告诉妈妈你去哪里玩了
Hi, Denise.
德妮丝
Yeah. It's Barry.
我是巴里
Listen, could you let Mr. Eglin know
听着 你能不能告诉艾格林先生
I'm gonna be late this morning?
今天早上我要迟到了
I might miss the staff meeting.
我可能要错过员工会议了
No, no. Car trouble.
不 车坏了
It's probably just a dead battery.
可能只是电池没电了
Yeah, I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
It's practically brand-new.
几乎是新车
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢
牧歌B·黑德贝格楼层主管
Line 2.
2号线
Oh, yeah. I do.
是的
You want to pick up 2?
你要接2号线吗
I'll go ahead - and take the copy for you.
我去给你复印一份
Bruce had the speed.
李小龙速度快
He could kick you before you saw him move.
你还没看到他动他就能踢到你了
You ever watched the Liston fight?
你看过利斯顿那一场吗
All right, we're talking about what? Boxing?
好吧 我们在说拳击吗
'Cause that's something else.
那就是另外一码事了
No, we're talking about a street fight.
不 我们在说街头打斗
Street fight?
街头打斗
Great. So, Bruce can kick.
行 李小龙脚法好
No, we're not talking about a movie fight.
不 我们说的不是电影里的打斗
We're talking about weight.
我们说的是重量级
We're talking about reach.
臂长
Boxing is a sport.
拳击是项运动
Martial arts is life and death.
武术是生与死的较量
Look, I don't care how fast you are.
我不管你有多快
Muhammad Ali hits you, you're going down.
拳王阿里打到你了 你就得躺
That's a fact.
这是事实
Oh, if he hits you.
如果他能打中的话
Bruce Lee -- he knows the anatomy.
李小龙 他懂见招拆招
He's got the moves.
他有招式
He's gonna find an opening.
他能找到破绽
Without power, the -- the opening doesn't mean squat.
没有力量 找到破绽也伤不了人
How much does he weigh?
他有多重
I don't know. Maybe a buck-30.
不知道 可能130磅吧[约120斤]
Ali was the heavyweight champ.
阿里是重量级的拳王
He's got at least 100 pounds on Lee.
他至少比李小龙重90斤
Bruce feints for Ali's head, but he goes low
李小龙佯装要打阿里的头 身子却一低
and he sweeps him to the deck.
一扫腿将他绊倒在地
Ali goes down hard.
阿里就重重地摔在地上了
It's all over.
比赛结束
- Does he have a gun? - I'm sorry?
-他有枪吗 -你说什么
Does Bruce Lee have a gun?
李小龙有枪吗
Because if he doesn't
因为如果他没枪
it's Ali in three minutes or less.
阿里三分钟之内就能把他解决了
See? That's what I'm saying.
听见没 我就是这么想的
That's what I'm s--
我就是这么
Hey, hold on. Wait. Wait.
等等 等下
Did you sign, uh, Tina's birthday card?
你在蒂娜的生日卡上签名了吗
- No. - Would you mind?
-没有 -介意签下吗
Not at all.
没问题
You're way out of line on this, I'm telling you.
我跟你说 你的理由太牵强了
All I'm saying is, if Lee tried to sweep Ali's legs
我只是说 如果李想扫阿里的腿
祝你生日快乐喵
he'll just sidestep.
他会侧移躲过
Ali was fast for his size, yes
阿里在他的体型中算快的 没错
but if he gets hit with a low kick
但如果他被扫腿踢中
祝你手可摘星巴里·黑德贝格
he's not gonna know what to do.
就不知道该怎么应对了
Oh, I know what he'll do. He'll do just fine.
我知道他会怎么应对 他会纹丝不动
You're nuts.
不可能
- Thanks. - Yep.
-谢了 -没事
Look, Bruce was a brawler, okay?
李小龙会打醉拳 好吗
He gets in quick...
他会打你个措手不及
Uh, yeah?
什么事
Ramirez.
拉米雷斯
- Team leader. - Yes, sir.
-组长 -是 先生
So, Ramirez, what do you think you're up to?
拉米雷斯 你觉得你们在做什么
We're just filling an order.
我们只是在搬东西
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
May I ask why none of your guys are wearing a lift belt?
能告诉我为什么你的手下都没有穿护腰
Lift belt.
护腰
Oh, we -- we don't usually --
一般我们都不穿
Stop what you're doing. You go to the equipment room.
停下手中的活 到设备间去
You get lift belts and gloves.
穿上护腰带上手套
You use them.
要穿的
Rules are rules. Got me?
规矩就是规矩 明白吗
Sure. Sure. Okay.
好 好 好的
On the double.
快一点
Hey, hold up!
停一下
Shut it down.
停下
Shut it down!
停下
临时通行证
Uh, excuse me.
打扰一下
I think this belongs to you.
这个应该是你的
Oh, my God.
天呐
Thank you.
谢谢了
Where did you find it?
你在哪找到的
I need to talk to your manager.
我要跟你的经理谈一谈
I waltz through security with someone else's I.D.
我用别人的名牌轻松地通过了安检
Nobody gives me a second look.
没人多看我一眼
When the rightful owner shows up
当合法持证人出现时
there's no facility-wide badge check.
也没有全公司清查是谁混进来了
I find access doors - left unlocked or propped open
通道大门不上锁 或者直接敞开
passwords written on Post-it notes.
密码写在便利贴上随处贴
Warehouse workers are using pen and paper
库房工人使用笔和纸
instead of - electronic inventory devices
而不是电子库存设备
which leaves you wide open to pilfering.
为顺手牵羊大开方便之门
You got duplicate routing numbers on cargo
货物上有重复的路径号码
surveillance-camera blind spots on the north - and the east side of the floor
北边和东边的楼层有监控盲区
inventory documents - that are going into the trash
存货账目文件直接扔进垃圾桶
instead of being shredded, not to mention
不进行粉碎处理 更别提
loading equipment being driven at unsafe speeds and crews...
危险驾驶装载设备以及工作人员...
- Wait. Wait. - disregarding safe --
-等等 等一下 -漠视安全...
Wait. Hold on. Hold on.
停 停一下
Who are you, exactly?
你到底是谁来着
Ehrmantraut.
厄门绍特
Security consultant.
安全顾问
All due respect
恕我直言
I don't know anything about a security consultant.
我并不知道什么安全顾问要来
Well, you wouldn't, would you?
你这级别怎么可能知道呢
Maybe you best call corporate.
你还是问问高层吧
Try Lydia Rodarte-Quayle.
就莉迪亚·罗达特-奎尔吧
Truly sorry, Jimmy.
真的很遗憾 吉米
Thank you, Cliff. Appreciate that.
谢谢你 克利福德 非常感谢
He was a hell of a lawyer.
他是一名非常棒的律师
Yes, he was.
是啊
Jimmy...
吉米
we're going to miss him so much.
我们会非常想念他的
Thank you, Brenda.
谢谢你 布兰达
I'm sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Thanks, Brian.
谢谢 布莱恩
Jimmy, I'm so sorry.
吉米 我很遗憾
Oh. Well, thanks. Appreciate that.
谢谢 非常感谢
I-I think I owe you the truth about Chuck.
关于查克 我觉得我欠你一个真相
Those lanterns.
那些灯
He was living in that house without electricity
他在那栋没电的房子里
for the better part of two years.
生活了快两年了
He knew how to use those lanterns.
他知道怎么用提灯
He was careful. I saw it.
他总是很小心 我亲眼所见
I know you did, too.
我知道你也一样
There was never a problem.
从来没出过问题
I know - it's a terrible thing to --
我知道现在说这些太残忍...
I don't think what happened was an accident.
但我认为这一切的发生并不是意外
You probably heard - Chuck was retiring from HHM.
你大概听说了 查克从律所退休了
But that's not the truth.
但这并不是真相
The truth is - that we had a disagreement...
事实是 我们产生了分歧
and I pushed him out.
我把他赶走了
I made him go.
是我逼他离开的
Chuck was sick for years.
查克病了好多年了
And after the bar hearing --
听证会之后...
The bar hearing had nothing to do with it.
跟听证会没有关系
Okay.
好吧
The fact is, he started getting better after that.
事实上 听证会之后他反而开始好转了
He took more of an interest in the firm.
他对公司更上心了
He came to work. - We could leave the lights on.
他来上班 我们开着灯
He was improving until the thing with the insurance.
他一直在好转 直到出了保险那件事
So, I-it wasn't the bar hearing.
所以 并不是听证会的原因
The insurance...?
保险
It was a ridiculous thing.
一件非常荒谬的事
I should've just let it go.
我本该算了的
I mean, God knows he's done enough for me.
他已经为我做得够多了
But he kept pushing.
可他还是没完没了
And I, um -- I got my back up.
于是我 我生气了
What about the insurance?
保险是怎么回事
It was, uh, our malpractice insurance.
是我们的职业过失保险
They found out about Chuck's condition
他们发现了查克的状况
raised our rates.
提高了费率
Chuck went ballistic.
查克很生气
He wanted to go to war.
他想要开战
I drew a line.
我设了底线
He wouldn't back down.
他不让步
So I forced him out.
所以我逼他离开
It never occurred to me that I could hurt him.
我从没想过我会伤害到他
He always seemed so strong.
他看起来总是那么坚强
But he wasn't.
但他不是的
I think he did what he did because of me.
他的死都是因为我
Well, Howard, I guess that's your cross to bear.
霍华德 我想这是你活该
Look at her go.
看她游得多欢
So, I'm gonna make some coffee.
我要煮点咖啡
Anybody want some?
谁要吗