风骚律师 第四季 Better Call Saul Season 4 第10集: 赢家 Winner

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 明基·斯皮罗 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 丹尼尔·沙克海姆 / 约翰·施班 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 安德鲁·斯坦顿 / 黛博拉·周 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 文斯·吉里根 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 蒂娜·帕克 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 斯蒂芬·卡皮契奇


台词
‭My name is Kenneth Kazanjian
我叫肯尼思·卡赞简
partner with the firm Reeves & Green.
是里夫斯和格林律所的合伙人
I'm here before you today to vouch for Daniel Stark.
我今天来为丹尼尔·斯塔克担保
Your Honors, ‭my name is Joseph Adamson
法官大人 我叫约瑟夫·亚当森
Adamson, Field, and Wright.
来自亚当森菲尔德和莱特律所
It's my pleasure to stand before you this afternoon
很荣幸今天下午在此
and vouch for Gina Robles.
为吉娜·罗伯斯担保
Thank you.
谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Charles McGill
女士们先生们 我是查尔斯·麦吉尔
senior partner ‭at Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill.
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的高级合伙人
I stand before you to vouch for my brother
我在此为我弟弟
James Morgan McGill.
詹姆斯·摩根·麦吉尔担保
Your Honors, Nathaniel Scott, solo proprietor
法官大人 我是纳撒尼尔·斯科特 个体律师
and I have the pleasure to stand and vouch today for Frances Yu.
我很荣幸在此为弗兰西斯·余担保
*Forever's gonna start tonight*
*今夜开始永恒*
*Forever's gonna start tonight*
*今夜开始永恒*
*Once upon a time I was falling in love*
*我曾坠入爱河*
*But now I'm only falling apart*
*如今只留伤痛*
- Yeah, Ernie! - Ernie!
-欧尼 -欧尼
*Nothing I can do*
*我无能为力*
*A total eclipse of the heart*
*我心碎不已*
That one.
那一首
- There. This one. - No. I'm not doing that.
-这一首 -不 我不唱这首
- Pick something else. - Yes, you are singing that with me.
-再挑一首 -不 你要跟我合唱那首
I'm not doing "Bohemian Rhapsody."
我才不唱《波希米亚狂想曲》
Besides, you're doing your own song after Ernie.
而且欧尼唱完 你要独唱一首
I'm gonna do one by myself.
我要自己唱一首
- No. This is my night. - ‭Yeah.
-不 今晚为我庆祝 -你要
I'm a lawyer now, all right?
我是律师了 好吗
I've been barred for a whole three hours.
我执业已经三小时了
You know, ‭you don't sing that with me
如果你不跟我合唱那首歌
I sue you.
我就告你
Okay, well, ‭I'll just sue you right back.
行啊 那我就奉陪到底
Then I double-sue you.
那我就没完没了
That is not a thing.
没这种事
Well, it could be, you know
可以有
once my full powers are unleashed.
如果我的小宇宙燃烧的话
You want to risk that?
你想试试吗
*... bright eyes*
*...明眸*
*Every now and then, I fall apart*
*我总为此心碎*
Oh, man, Ernie's really going for it.
天啊 欧尼真的豁出去了
- Yes. Yes, he is. ‭- Yep.
-没错 确实是 -是啊
*And I need you now tonight*
*我今夜需要你*
Chuck's gonna bail.
查克要跑了
Well, you know, it's not really his kind of place.
他不喜欢来这种地方
Yeah, but, like, ‭the guy never has any fun.
他从来就不喜欢娱乐活动
I was hoping tonight he might
我还希望今晚他能放松一下
you know, ‭mingle with the lady folk.
跟女士们打成一片
Oh, he will, when he's ready.
他准备好了就会的
*Your love is like a shadow*
*你的爱就像影子*
I-I'm going in.
我要过去了
- Okay. Good luck. - Pick a good one.
-行 祝你好运 -挑首好歌
Not from this decade.
十年前的
Chuck.
查克
Hey, buddy, you're not leaving already, are you?
老兄 你不会是想走了吧
Oh, yeah, yeah.
是的
Jimmy, it's been great fun. Really, it has.
吉米 我非常开心 真的
But I've got early meetings.
但我明早有会
Come on. 10 minutes. ‭
再玩会儿 十分钟
- Just 10 more minutes. - Jimmy --
-就十分钟 -吉米
- 10. You can do that. - ‭Jimmy.
-十分钟 你可以的 -吉米
You cannot leave.
你不能走
I'm up next.
我唱下一首
‭Yeah. Me.
没错 是我
If you leave now, tomorrow you're gonna go to work
如果你现在走了 明天你上班
and people are gonna tell you how great my performance was.
同事问你我唱得怎么样
You're never gonna forgive yourself for missing it.
你不会原谅自己错过了我的表演
All right. All right, Jimmy
行 行 吉米
I'll stay for a little while longer.
我再多待一会儿
Great. ‭You -- you won't regret it.
很好 你不会后悔的
Now, come on. This is me.
看啊 到我了
Okay.
好吧
*I don't wanna talk*
*我不愿谈起*
*About things we've gone through*
*我们的过往*
*Though it's hurting me*
*虽然仍痛苦*
*Now it's history*
*但已然逝去*
Get up here.
快上来
No.
*I've played all my cards*
*我已竭尽全力*
*And that's what you've done, too*
*你也倾尽所能*
Chuck McGill, everyone!
查克·麦吉尔 各位
Let's hear it!
快上来吧
*Nothing more to say*
*再也无话可说*
*No more ace to play*
*再也无计可施*
*The winner takes it all*
*成王败寇*
That's you!
你来
*The loser's standing small*
*优胜劣汰*
- Yes! Let's go! Let's go! ‭- No!
-没错 快来唱啊 -不
*Beside the victory*
*陪衬胜者*
Up there!
上去
*That's her destiny*
*那是她的命*
*I was in your arms*
*投入你的怀抱*
*Thinking I belonged there*
*那是我的归宿*
*I figured it made sense*
*发现其中意义*
*Building me a fence*
*将我贴心守护*
*Building me a home*
*为我遮风避雨*
*Thinking I'd be strong there*
*以为能坚强面对*
*But I was a fool*
*然而事与愿违*
*Playing by the rules*
*任由规则摆布*
*The gods may throw the dice*
*神明毫不偏心*
*Their minds as cold as ice*
*他们铁石心肠*
*And someone way down here*
*苍穹下的凡人*
*Loses someone dear*
*失去此生挚爱*
*The winner takes it all*
*成王败寇*
Okay. Now, watch. ‭Oh, watch your step, Jimmy.
好了 小心 小心脚下 吉米
All the way. That's it.
向前走 对了
- That's it. - McGill and McGill
-对了 -麦吉尔和麦吉尔
- the brothers McGill. - Yeah. Yeah.
-麦吉尔兄弟 -没错
- I'm a lawyer. - ‭Yeah.
-我成了律师 -没错
- And you're lawyer. - ‭Yep.
-你也是律师 -没错
- Two lawyers. How 'bout that? - How 'bout that?
-两名律师一起 如何 -如何
M&M.
麦吉尔联合律所
MM豆广告语
Melts in your mouth, not in your hands.
融化在口 而非在手
Yeah. ‭
没错
All right.
Hey, you got to tell Howard, uh
你得告诉霍华德
to add another "M" to the firm
给律所再加一个麦吉尔
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
'cause it'll make it more symmetrical.
这样看起来就对称了
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 克里斯 杏仁斯嘉丽
And people love symmetricality.
人们喜欢对称
- I can't argue with that. - Yeah.
-这倒没错 -是啊
翻译 吃冰棒 Eunice 窝车则髡贼
Oh, no, no.
不 不
Come on, j-- Sit -- Yeah.
来 坐 好了
翻译 肉松 joy_bwl
- Okay. ‭- That'll do.
-好了 -行吧
Okay.
好了
Yep.
没错
校对 喃喃
- That's why God gave us two eyes -- - ‭Oh?
-所以上帝给人类两只眼睛 -何解
时间轴 念念 大葱 今
You know, more pleasant to look at.
看起来更顺眼
Hands and two feet
两只手 两只脚
后期 8T
thumbs and nipples.
两个拇指 两个奶头
We could get by with one nipple.
一个乳头也能凑合的
总监 喃喃
Yeah. ‭Am I right?
我没说错吧
You may be more right about this
你说的太对了
than anything you've ever spoken about before.
你可能从来没这么正确过
Thank you, Chuck.
谢谢你 查克
Four or six nipples -- it's interesting
四个或者六个乳头 有意思
but I submit to the court it's, uh --
但我向法庭请示
it's overkill.
这有点太多了
H-H-M-M H-h-m-m.
"Hmmmmmm."
"嗯..."
See? That's better.
看见没 这样更好
H-H-M is just "Hmph."
HHM只是"嗯"一声
- No? - ‭Yeah.
-不是吗 -嗯
You're writing this down.
你要把这个写下来
Jimmy, I-I put a trash can by the bed
吉米 我放床边一个垃圾桶
just in case, you know, in the eventuality...
以防万一...
You think of everything. You're very smart, Chuck.
你真周到 很聪明 查克
All right. And there's some water here for you, too.
好了 还给你倒了点水
Thank you.
谢谢
What do you feel like in the morning --
早上你想吃点什么
- eggs or pancakes? - Pancakes.
-鸡蛋还是煎饼 -煎饼
Make those pancakes you make.
做你拿手的那种煎饼
- Pancakes it is. - ‭Yeah.
-那就煎饼 -好
Get some rest, Jimmy.
睡吧 吉米
You've had a big day.
今天是个大日子
Yeah.
是啊
A big day.
大日子
Yep.
- Good night, Chuck. - Good night.
-晚安 查克 -晚安
*The winner takes it all*
*成王败寇*
*The loser has to fall*
*优胜劣汰*
*Besi--*
*陪衬...*
*Beside the victory*
*陪衬胜者*
*That's her destin--*
*那是她的命*
*I was in your arms*
*投入你的怀抱*
*Thinking I belonged there*
*那是我的归宿*
*I figured it* *It was --*
*发现* *其中*
*It made sense*
*发现其中意义*
*Building me a fence*
*将我贴心守护*
*Building me a home*
*为我遮风避雨*
*Thinking I'd be strong there*
*以为能坚强面对*
*But I was a fool*
*然而事与愿违*
*Playing by the rules*
*任由规则摆布*
绝命律师第四季 第十集
绝命律师第四季 第十集
He's got a three-and-a-half-hour jump on us
他比我们快三个半小时
but he started out on foot
但他一开始是用走的
which gives us a fighting chance.
这给了我们机会
He doesn't have his passport
他没带着护照
so he's probably not headed to the airport.
所以很可能不会去机场
Doesn't know his way around town
他在城里也不认路
but if he gets to a bus or a taxi
但如果是坐公交或是计程车
that's not gonna matter much.
不认路也没什么关系
Most likely ran off towards the highway.
最有可能朝着公路跑了
You two, head north and south
你们两个 去北边和南边
see if he's got his thumb out.
看他有没有搭车
You two, go to the train and bus stations
你们两个 去火车和汽车站
and use the cover story.
用那个故事打掩护
You, you stay with the crew
你 跟他们待一起
- you keep them on lockdown. - You got it.
-别让他们跑了 -没问题
Yeah, um, I need the number for Travel Wire.
我需要差旅电汇的联系方式
Just connect me.
直接接过去吧
Hi. I was, uh, wondering if you could help me.
你好 你能不能帮忙
I arranged for my wife to wire me money
我让我妻子给我汇了一笔钱
from Frankfurt, Germany, to the U.S.
从德国法兰克福银行汇到美国
The problem is
问题是
she didn't tell me which branch.
她没告诉我是哪个分行
Margarethe Ziegler.
玛格丽特·齐格勒
Yeah.
A-Albuquerque branch on Fourth.
第四大街的阿尔布开克分行
I should have known.
我该想到的
Yeah. Thanks.
谢谢
Watermelon, pickles.
西瓜 泡菜
Watermelon, pickles.
西瓜 泡菜
缅怀查尔斯·麦吉尔
Watermelon, pickles.
西瓜 泡菜
Watermelon, pickles.
西瓜 泡菜
Watermelon, pickles.
西瓜 泡菜
One-thousand-one, one-thousand-two
一千一 一千二
one-thousand-three.
一千三
It's very nice of you to come.
你们能来真是太好了
Of course.
当然
You are Chuck's brother?
你是查克的弟弟吗
That's right.
没错
- I'm Jimmy. - Ken. Greenfield.
-我是吉米 -肯·格林菲尔德
This is Emily Reed.
这位是艾米丽·里德
Hello.
你好
We knew Chuck back in our time
我们是在印第安人教育委员会
with the Native Peoples Education Council.
认识查克的
Oh, yes. I remember.
对 我记得
He spoke of you both quite fondly.
他对二位赞赏有加
That means a lot.
很荣幸
I feel bad we lost touch for so long.
很抱歉我们这么久没有联系
Well, you're here today, so...
你们今天来 是...
We saw the notice about the law library dedication this weekend.
我们看到这周末法学图书馆捐赠的那个通知
And today was the anniversary of --
而今天是周年纪念...
I can't believe it's been a year.
不敢相信已经过了一年了
It still doesn't make any sense.
我还是想不明白
Well...
这个
So nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
- God bless. - ‭Bless you.
-保佑你 -保佑你
Very thoughtful.
你们很体贴
- You need some water? - Coffee.
-需要点水吗 -咖啡
And give me one of these bear claws, please.
给我一个熊掌饼干
All right.
没问题
You better pace yourself, though.
不过你悠着点
It's gonna be a long day.
今天可长着呢
Yeah.
是啊
But, hey, we got customers already.
但我们已经有顾客了
That's a good sign.
是个好征兆
I was afraid no one would show up.
我还担心没人会来呢
How'd it look?
看着怎么样
How'd it feel?
感觉怎么样
Felt like I looked sad.
感觉我看上去很悲伤
What's the headstone like?
墓碑长什么样
Oh, Howard picked the big one.
霍华德挑了块大的
But it's tasteful.
但还算讲究
*Hermoso cariño*
*亲爱的美人*
洛博罗炸鸡店
*Hermoso cariño*
*亲爱的美人*
*Estoy como un niño*
*我就像个孩子*
*Con nuevo jugete*
*拿着新的玩具*
*Contento y feliz*
*满足又高兴*
All right, just sign right there at the bottom.
在底下签字就可以了
Okay. Then we give you -- This is your receipt.
好了 这是你的收据
Just make sure your party has valid I.D.
确保他们来取钱的时候
when they pick up.
带着有效身份证件
- Anything else? - No.
-还需要别的吗 -没了
All right. Have a good day.
好 日安
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Uh, yes.
是的
It'd be wonderful if you could.
如果你能帮上忙就太好了
I'm, uh, looking for a Werner Ziegler.
我在找一个叫维纳·齐格勒的人
Has he been in here in the last few hours?
他在过去几小时来过吗
I'm s-- I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Even if he was here
就算他来过
it's not company policy to give out customer information.
公司政策也不允许泄露顾客信息
Even if he just walked in?
就算他只是走进来也不行吗
I don't care about what he did.
我不管他做了什么
Well, I really can't.
我真不能说
He is my brother-in-law
他是我的小舅子
and we're very worried about him.
我们都很担心他
He has early stage dementia
他患有早期痴呆
and on top of that, he's a diabetic.
另外还患有糖尿病
He doesn't have his medicine
他没带药出门
- and my wife is beside herself. - Oh, no.
-我老婆担心死了 -天啊
Uh, W-We talked long-distance
我们跟他们在德国的姐姐
to their sister, Margarethe, back in Germany.
玛格丽特 通了长途电话
She said Werner called ranting and raving
她说维纳急吼吼地打给她
wanting her to send money
要她打钱过来
and, well, she said she did
她说她打了
to this branch.
打给了这个支行
I have his insulin in a cooler out in the car
我把他的胰岛素带来了 在车上的冰箱里
and I was hoping ‭I would get here ahead of him.
希望能在他之前赶到这里
Look, yeah, he was here
是 他来过了
but you missed him.
但你们错过了
He left about an hour ago.
他大概一小时前就离开了
No, no. Damn.
不 不 该死的
Just took the money and left?
他取了钱就走了
Yeah.
是的
Well, not right away.
也不是取了钱就离开了
He made a couple calls on the pay phone
他用公用电话打了几个电话
picked up his money, then left.
然后才拿钱走的
And, what, ‭just wandered off on foot?
那他是步行走的吗
He got in a car.
他上了一辆车
I think one of his calls was for a cab.
我想其中一个电话就是叫出租车的
You see what company?
是哪家出租车公司
- Was it a regular taxi, car service? ‭- I didn't.
-是辆普通的出租车 还是专车 -没看见
I'm sorry. ‭
抱歉
Any chance that --
有没有可能
that I might have a -- a peek at your security video
我能看一眼你们的监控录像
see who got him?
看看是谁接走了他
No.
不行
I get it.
我明白
Not company policy.
不符合公司规定
Then...
那...
could you tell me where the nearest hospital is?
你能告诉我离这最近的医院在哪吗
He was here a good half-hour or so
他在这坐了足足半小时左右
before his money order came through.
然后才等到汇票来
He asked if his money came, but not yet.
他问我钱到了没 但钱还没到
You mind?
介意吗
Well, that's bad luck.
真不走运
- You can't see the car. - Yeah.
-你看不见那辆车 -是啊
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
Sure. Good luck.
没事 祝你好运
Hope you find him.
希望你能找到他
Can I see it?
能给我看看吗
For what it's worth, I believe him.
无论如何 我相信他
He said he'd be gone four days.
他说他要离开四天
He's not going to any cops.
他不会报警
This is about him wanting to see his wife
他只是想见他的老婆了
plain and simple.
仅此而已
She's on a Lufthansa flight.
她在汉莎航空航班上
Landing in Denver nine hours from now.
九小时后在丹佛着陆
Yeah.
And your men will be there.
你的人会在那
And they'll follow her from the airport
他们会从机场一直跟着她
to wherever he's holed up.
一直到他藏身的地方
And then?
然后呢
There's another way to play this.
还有个法子
If I can find him before the wife gets here
如果我能在他妻子到这前找到他
let me bring him in ‭and finish what he started.
让我带他回去 完成他手头的工作
His crew can't do it without him.
他的手下没有他不行
If Ziegler disappears
如果没了齐格勒
you are left with the most expensive hole in the ground
你就要在美国西部地底
this side of the Mississippi.
留下一个最贵的洞了
You can find him?
你能找到他吗
This is on me. I'll fix it.
我的责任 让我来补救
Yeah.
You get everybody back in.
你让所有人都回去
Get them on the phone to every cab company and car service.
让他们给所有出租车公司和汽车服务公司打电话
You make up a story.
编个故事
Find out who picked Ziegler up at the Travel Wire on Fourth.
找出是谁在第四大街上差旅电汇那接了齐格勒
And start calling hotels --
还有打给各个酒店
here, Colorado, Arizona.
这里的 科罗拉多的 亚利桑那的
He had to register under his own name -- or his wife's.
他只能用自己或他老婆的名字注册
Pull the transcript on the last call to his wife.
调出他给老婆打的最后一通电话的转录
Read it to me.
读给我听
What'd they talk about?
他们说了些什么
No. After that.
不 之后的
After the dog.
狗之后的内容
They were gonna go on vacation.
他们要去度假
Baden-Baden.
巴登巴登
Natural springs.
天然温泉
贝拉特拉温泉酒店
在我们的传奇之水中放松身心
杜尔赛·维佳温泉
Hey, there.
你好
Did you find your brother-in-law? Is he okay?
找着你的小舅子了吗 他没事吧
Yes, I'm calling for one of your guests.
是的 我想找你们的一名顾客
Um, Werner Ziegler.
维纳·齐格勒
Right.
Z-i-e-g-l-e-r.
齐 格 勒
You're sure?
你确定吗
And there's no reservation under that name?
没有这个人预定的房间吗
*Con el amo de la plaza*
*和广场之主在一起*
*Hay que tener más cuidado*
*你得小心点*
*Porque lo ven muy tranquilo*
*因为他们看起来很安静*
I won't lie. It's been a tough year.
说实话 这一年来很艰难
But I'm proud to say Hamlin Hamlin McGill
但我骄傲地说哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
is back and going strong.
东山再起了
It's his lasting legacy
这是他永远的遗产
which is why this couldn't be more appropriate.
所以这样再合适不过了
查尔斯·L·麦吉尔阅读室
I know this would have meant the world to him --
我知道这对他意义重大
a good and proper memorial
对于一个取得了许多成就
for a man who was many things
但第一身份永远是律师的人来说
but always a lawyer first.
这份纪念珍重且适当
On behalf of the whole school
我们代表整所学校
we want to thank you.
感谢你
Me?
No, I didn't donate any of this.
不 这都不是我捐的
I'm just a guest.
我只是名游客
Really? ‭Dude, I'm pretty sure I heard someone say
真的吗 肯定有人说
- you paid for all of it. - ‭Yeah.
-这里的费用都是你付的 -是的
Well, I didn't.
不是我
I wish I could take credit for it
我也希望我能沾沾这份荣誉
but I can't.
但我不能
The invitation says "Anonymous donor."
请贴上写着"匿名捐赠者"
I assumed that meant HHM.
我猜就是HHM律所
- Baked brie? - Don't mind if I do.
-要酥烤布里芝士吗 -等不及了
Actually, I happen to know
事实上 我正好知道
Mr. James McGill paid for the reading room himself.
是詹姆斯·麦吉尔先生自己掏钱建的阅读室
Really?
真的吗
The brother did this?
他弟弟捐的
I saw him write the check.
我看见他写支票了
How much do you think this cost?
你觉得这要多少钱
Hi, Rich.
你好 里奇
This is quite an event.
场面不小啊
Looks like half the attorneys in the southwest are here.
看上去大西南一半的律师都来了
Yeah.
是啊
They all came for Chuck.
他们都是为了查克而来
I heard someone say
我听说
that Jimmy paid for all this himself?
是吉米自己掏钱建的
He'd...prefer to remain anonymous.
他 不希望大家知道是他
Well, where is he? I was hoping to say hello.
他人呢 我还想跟他打个招呼
Uh, he's around here somewhere.
他就在这
Oh. Isn't that him out there?
那不是他吗
I guess even a year out
我想即使过去一年了
an event like this can be tough.
也难免会触景生情
I better go check on him.
我过去看看他
Thanks for coming, Rich.
谢谢你来 里奇
It's almost time to go back in.
差不多该进去了
$23,000.
两万三
I can't believe I wrote a $23,000 check for this.
不敢相信我为这写了两万三的支票
You know?
知道吗
I don't even see anyone from the bar association in there.
我根本就没看见有律师协会的人来
We still have almost a week.
还有差不多一周的时间
Someone on the board will hear about this
委员会的人会听说这件事的
and they'll believe it because...
他们会相信的 因为
...they heard it from a colleague.
他们是从同事那听来的
Yeah, I know. Word gets around, but...
我知道 一传十 十传百 但是
Try this on for size.
这个法子怎么样
Judge Papadoumian is in her chambers.
帕帕杜米安法官在她办公室
She's working late.
她在加班
Everyone else has gone home.
别人都下班回家了
Suddenly, she smells something, something burning.
突然 她闻到了一股烧焦的味道
She crosses to her door.
她走到门边
It's warm to the touch.
摸了一下门 烫手
She opens it.
她打开门
Whoosh! Wall of flames.
面前一堵火墙
Her clerk's chamber's on fire.
书记员的小办公室着火了
And she's trapped.
她被困住了
But then, ‭through the fire and smoke, a figure emerges.
但在火焰和浓烟之中 隐约出现了一个身影
It's Jimmy McGill.
是吉米·麦吉尔
See, I rescue a judge.
你看 我救了法官
Now, that, ‭people are gonna talk about.
这件事一定会成为人们的议论焦点
And it's -- it's too big, and probably --
这太大了 而且可能
it's not how I come back from "Insincere."
我这样也不能洗白"不真诚"
Right.
Okay.
好吧
Wanna go back in, get your money's worth?
你想进去让钱花得值吗
Yeah. I'm starving.
想 我快饿死了
Those little hamburgers are looking good.
那些小汉堡看上去很好吃
I'm allowed to pay for the food
食物是我买单
but I'm too sad to eat.
但我伤心得吃不下
Z-i-e-g-l-e-r.
齐 格 勒
He is?
他在
You don't know if he's on the property at the moment?
他现在在不在酒店 你知道吗
No.
No, I don't need to talk to him right now.
我现在用不着跟他通话
No. No message.
不用 不用带话
No. Thank you.
不 谢谢
You have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快
Get out of the way! Go!
别挡路 快走
Sorry. It's just not working.
抱歉 机器不好使
- Excuse me. - Hello?
-不好意思 -你好
I'm at the north gate.
我在北门
And the machine is stuck.
机器卡住了
- At which gate? - The north gate.
-哪个门 -北门
All right, if everyone's ready.
好了 大家都准备好了吧
Folks, this is Duncan Springer.
各位 这位是邓肯·斯普林格
He's a senior ‭from Mayfield High School in Las Cruces.
他在拉斯克鲁斯梅菲尔德高中读高三
Duncan, have a seat.
邓肯 请坐
Duncan's editor ‭of the school newspaper
邓肯是校报编辑
and his Model UN delegation represents Kazakhstan.
他在模拟联合国代表哈萨克斯坦
In fact, Duncan's delegation was selected
其实 邓肯的代表团被选中
to visit the real UN in New York City.
去纽约参观真正的联合国
Duncan, what can you tell us about that?
邓肯 能给我们讲讲这件事吗
Oh, it was --
那是...
This is Marcie Ramirez.
这位是玛茜·拉米雷斯
She's from Moriarty High.
来自莫里亚蒂高中
Please.
请坐
She's captain of the debate team.
她是辩论队队长
What's your strategy gonna be, Marcie?
你有什么规划 玛茜
I think it'll --
我觉得
This is Franklyn Pickett.
这位是富兰克林·皮克特
He's from Manzano High.
来自曼萨诺高中
Please have a seat.
请坐
Franklyn is school president
富兰克林是校学生会主席
and he wrote a play.
他写过一个剧本
- Franklyn, what can you tell us about your play? ‭- It's --
-富兰克林 给我们讲讲你的剧本 -它
Teodora, how did you get interested
特奥多拉 你是怎么对埃塞俄比亚
- in Ethiopia? - Well --
-产生兴趣的 -这个嘛
- Kristy, what's it like working with elders? ‭- It was --
-克丽丝蒂 和老年人共事是什么感觉 -那
- Raymond, how'd you manage that? - I've --
-雷蒙德 你是怎么做到的 -我...
斯普林格博尔杰晋
All right.
好了
Things are becoming much clearer now.
现在明朗多了
Can I let them go?
可以让他们走了吗
- Uh, have they had lunch? - ‭Yes.
-他们吃过午饭了吗 -吃过了
Unless there's any additional questions?
没有其他问题就让他们走吧
Oh, uh, did they all get the...
他们有没有拿到...
- Yes, they did. - ‭Great.
-拿到了 -真棒
- Thank them again before leaving. ‭- Of course.
-走之前再次感谢他们 -当然
Here's where we are --
现在的情况是
Raymond Chin six votes
雷蒙德·晋六票
Duncan Springer six votes
邓肯·斯普林格六票
Marcie Ramirez five votes
玛茜·拉米雷斯五票
Franklyn Pickett, Teodora Moon
富兰克林·皮克特 特奥多拉·摩恩
and Tristram Bolger three votes each
还有崔斯特姆·博尔杰各三票
and Kristy Esposito one vote.
克丽丝蒂·艾斯波西多一票
Well, looks like we have three scholarships to give
我们要颁发三份奖学金
and three front runners.
正好有三个得票最多的人
So, unless there's any disagreement
所以 没有疑义的话
I think we can --
我们可以
Uh, Jimmy?
吉米
Uh, yeah.
Uh, the one vote for Kristy Esposito?
投给克丽丝蒂·艾斯波西多的那票
That was me.
是我投的
And for what it's worth
不管怎样
I-I think we should give her another look.
我们应该重新审视这位候选人
Esposito?
艾斯波西多
That's the shoplifter?
在店里偷东西那个
The shoplifter.
就是她
Ya -- That's right.
没错
I mean, her grades are good.
她的成绩很好
Maybe not quite as good as some of the other kids
也许没有其他一些孩子那么优秀
but they're good.
但的确很好
And her recommendations are solid.
她的推荐信也都挺棒的
And, yeah, she's had some trouble
她是惹过祸
but, um, she was new in town
但她当时刚来
and she made some bad choices.
做出了一些错误的选择
And that was sophomore year.
那是高一的事了
She's had two really strong years since then.
之后的两年她都表现很棒
And have you all read this?
各位都读过这个了吗
Her essay is --
她的文章写得...
well, that experience is what got her interested in the law.
正是因为那段经历 她才对法律产生了兴趣
And it's really good.
真的很好
It's really good.
真好
And my point is that maybe someone who's been in trouble
我想说 也许某人遇到了麻烦
someone who doesn't have a perfect record
履历不完美
you know, who's made mistakes and faced the consequences --
犯过错 承担了后果
maybe she brings something that the others don't.
也许她有其他人没有的品质
I think that deserves real consideration.
我觉得这值得我们认真考虑
Jimmy, you make a hell of an argument.
吉米 你说得很有道理
How about we take another vote?
我们再投一次票吧
Kristy!
克丽丝蒂
Ms. Esposito, hold up!
艾斯波西多小姐 等等
Hey. Jimmy McGill.
我是吉米·麦吉尔
We met inside.
我们在里面见过
You didn't get it.
你没得到奖学金
You were never gonna get it.
你永远都得不到的
They --
他们
They dangle these things in front of you.
他们把诱人的东西吊在你面前
They tell you, you got a chance
告诉你 你有机会
but -- I'm sorry -- it's a lie
但...我很抱歉 他们在撒谎
because they had already made up their mind
因为他们早已下定决心
and they knew what they were gonna do
你走进那扇门之前
before you walked in the door.
他们就已经知道该怎么做了
You made a mistake
你犯过错
and they are never forgetting it.
他们永远都不会忘记
As far as they're concerned, your mistake is just --
在他们看来 你的错误就...
it's who you are, and it's all you are.
就等于你这个人 就是你的全部
And I'm not just talking about the scholarship here.
我说的不只是这里的奖学金
I'm talking about everything.
一切都是这样
I mean, they'll smile at you
他们朝你微笑
they'll pat you on the head
拍拍你的头
but they are never, ever letting you in.
但他们永远也不会接受你
But listen.
听着
Listen.
听我说
It doesn't matter.
那不要紧
It doesn't ‭because you don't need them.
不要紧 因为你不需要他们
They're not gonna give it to you?
他们不肯给你吗
So what?
那又怎么样
You're gonna take it.
你自己去拿
You're gonna do whatever it takes.
你要不择手段
Do you hear me?
听明白了吗
You are not gonna play by the rules.
你不应该循规蹈矩
You're gonna go your own way.
而应该自行其是
You're gonna do what they won't do.
出乎他们的意料
You're gonna be smart.
学聪明点
You are gonna cut corners
你要学会抄捷径
and you are gonna win.
这样才能赢
They're on the 35th floor?
他们在三十五楼
You're gonna be on the 50th floor.
那你就上五十楼
You're gonna be looking down on them.
然后居高临下地看着他们
And the higher you rise
你领先得越多
the more they're gonna hate you.
他们越讨厌你
Good. Good. ‭You rub their noses in it.
很好 很好 你更要揭他们的伤疤
You make them suffer.
让他们好好受一番罪
You don't matter all that much to them.
对他们来说你也许没那么重要
So what?
那又怎么样
So what?
那又怎么样
Screw them.
去他的
Remember -- ‭the winner takes it all.
记住 成王败寇
I've gotta go get my bus.
我要去赶巴士了
You -- You understand what I'm trying to tell you, right?
你明白我的意思了 对吗
Yes.
是的
I think I do.
我觉得我明白了
All right.
很好
All right, go get 'em.
很好 加油吧
Damn it! Damn it! God damn it!
妈的 他妈的
Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!
该死 该死
No.
No.
No. No.
不 不
- Can I help you? - ‭Hey.
-有什么需要吗 -你好
Uh, my friend was here earlier
我的朋友之前在这里
um, bald fellow, about so tall.
光头 大概这么高
Yeah. Did, uh, they find his brother-in-law?
是的 他们找到他的小舅子了吗
Is he okay?
他还好吗
No, no.
没 还没
No, we haven't found him yet.
我们还没找到他
We're really worried.
我们都担心坏了
- I'm sorry to hear about that. - ‭Yeah.
-很抱歉听到这个消息 -是啊
So, I was wondering if there's maybe something
我朋友有没有漏看了
that, you know, my friend missed.
一些资料之类的
I showed him everything I've got.
我给他看了所有资料
Show me what you showed him.
给我也看看
Maybe you should just call your friend.
也许你应该打电话问你朋友
I did, and, you know
我打过了
he told me to come back and take another look.
他叫我回来再看一下
I -- ‭I'd really appreciate it.
我会非常感激的
I can't.
不行
I'm sorry.
不好意思
You better just call the police.
你还是去报警吧
Sure, sure.
好的 当然
Travel Wire. This is Fred.
差旅电汇 我是弗雷德
Fourth street.
第四大街
Nearest cross street is Lomas.
最近的十字路口在洛马斯
10:00 P.M. Yeah.
晚上十点 好的
Okay. Have a great day.
好的 祝您日安
Thank you.
谢谢
转账记录收款人 维纳·齐格勒付款人 玛格丽特·齐格勒
Is there a Mr. Ziegler here?
齐格勒先生在吗
Mr. Werner Ziegler?
维纳·齐格勒先生
Oh, uh, yes.
是我
I am Ziegler.
我是齐格勒
There's a call for you.
有电话找您
Oh. Ja.
是的
Uh, uh -- I will be right there.
我马上就来
Thank you.
谢谢
亲爱的 你落地了吗
This is Werner?
你是维纳吗
Yes.
是的
Who is this?
你是谁
I'm calling on behalf of Gustavo Fring.
我是古斯塔沃·弗林的代表
Ah, yes.
好的
I see.
我明白了
Is Mr. Fring very upset?
弗林先生很恼火吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Please let him know the work will continue.
请转告他工作会继续的
Did Michael show him my letter?
麦克把信给他看了吗
I explained everything.
我解释了所有问题
Uh, no, Michael hasn't shared that with Mr. Fring.
麦克还没把信给弗林先生看过
The letter ‭has specific instructions.
信上有详细的指导
My men will be able to continue a few days
接下来几天我的人可以不用我管
without me.
自己干活
The work will go on.
工作会继续的
Ask Michael.
不信去问麦克
Michael.
麦克
Michael's very busy
麦克很忙
and he asked me to speak with you.
他叫我来跟你谈
Do you remember what your instructions were?
你还记得你的说明
Certainly.
当然了
They are to finish clearing the debris
在清理完废墟之后
then begin the south wall.
开始建造南面的墙
That's the south wall?
南面的墙吗
The south wall, yes.
南面 没错
The concrete is standing by.
混凝土都准备好了
They can start pouring.
他们可以开始浇筑了
It's very straightforward
非常简洁明白
so Kai will kno--
卡伊会明白的
The "Concrete form"?
混凝土结构
Sorry. I didn't get that last part.
抱歉 我没听懂最后一部分
Could you repeat that?
你能重复一下吗
Werner?
维纳
Werner?
维纳
Mr. Ziegler?
齐格勒先生
Michael.
麦克
Is that you?
是你吗
I'm so sorry if I --
我很抱歉
Get dressed.
穿好衣服
Michael --
麦克
I don't wanna hear another damn word out of you.
我不想再听你啰嗦了
Go.
快去
I think I got something here.
我想我有所发现了
Take a look.
来看看
The problem might have been starting with "Remorse,"
问题可能出在"悔恨"这一块
so I'm trying to work into it more gradually.
所以我正试着让它衔接得自然点
Uh, "The Law," "Plans," then "Remorse,"
"法律" "计划" 然后是"悔恨"
then "Brother," then "Legacy."
然后是"兄弟"和"遗产"
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Everything okay?
一切都好吧
Yeah.
还好
How'd it go?
进展顺利吗
We gave three very bright young people scholarships.
我们给了三位有为的年轻人奖学金
Good.
很好
All right, we can work on this.
我们可以着手于这个
I know it's a lot
我知道这事很繁琐
but this is one time you do not want to wing it.
但你可千万不能马虎
Yeah.
没错
Jimmy, the hard part's done.
吉米 最难的部分已经完成了
Reading room, scholarship, cemetery.
阅读室 奖学金 公墓
By now, they've got to have heard about some of it.
到目前为止他们一定多少有所耳闻了
We set up the dominoes
我们搭好了多米诺骨牌
and now you just knock them down.
现在你只用推一把
I can say whatever I want.
就算我说得花团锦簇
To the board, I'm still that guy.
在委员会眼中我还是那个人
Well, you got to say something.
你总得说点什么
What if, uh...
如果
What if, um...
如果
What if Chuck does the talking for me?
如果让查克替我发言呢
Wait here.
在这儿等着
- Yes? - ‭I got him.
-怎么了 -我找到他了
Where are you now?
你现在在哪里
Out by an old raceway off 55
55号公路边的一条旧车道上
about 8 miles north of San Ysidro.
距圣伊西德罗约八英里
Where was he?
他之前在哪
A place called Dulce Vega Hot Springs up in Jemez.
赫梅斯的甜河地温泉旅馆
It's got to be ‭where his wife is headed.
他妻子肯定要去那里
Something else.
还有件事
Yes?
什么
When I found him, he was on the phone
我找到他时 他正跟人通话
with an interested party
是有利害关系的人
pretending to be one of your guys.
扮成了你的手下
What did he tell them?
他告诉对方什么了
Nothing useful.
没什么有用的
- You're certain? - ‭Yes.
-你确定 -是的
You have any idea who it was?
你知道对方是谁吗
I do.
知道
All right, I'll bring him in now.
我这就带他过来
No.
Keep him there.
让他待在原地
Wait.
等着
I'd go another way.
换我会选另一种方法
That I know.
我知道
That'd be a mistake.
这么做是错的
This discussion serves no purpose.
没什么可讨论的
Wait where you are.
在原地等我
I'll take care of it.
我会处理好
Are you sure?
你确定
Yes.
是的
God damn it.
该死
Get out.
下车
I want to know what your end game was.
我想知道你本打算如何收场
What did you think was gonna happen?
你本来以为会怎么样
I thought I would come back
我会回去
and my friend Michael would be very, very angry
我朋友麦克会非常生气
but in time
但迟早
he would understand and forgive.
他会理解和原谅我
It was never up to me.
从来不是由我说了算
Oh, Michael, look.
麦克
I know I've made trouble for you
我知道我给你惹麻烦了
and I'm very sorry for the damage I caused.
我也很抱歉造成了破坏
I will repair what I broke with my own hands
我会亲手修好被我弄坏的东西
but, please, Margarethe will land any minute.
但求你了 玛格丽特马上就降落了
Soon, ‭she will be at the motel.
她很快就会到旅馆去
Please take me back there.
求你把我带回那里去
Let us be together for a little, huh?
让我们团聚一会 行吗
Let her see me ‭and know everything is okay.
让她看到我 知道一切都好
Ah, please, Michael.
拜托了 麦克
I go back now
我现在回去
I go back in the morning --
和我明早回去
what difference can it make?
有什么区别呢
It's not gonna happen.
不可能的
Let me speak to Mr. Fring.
让我跟弗林先生谈谈
I will explain everything.
我会把一切解释清楚
I will make him understand.
让他明白
You're not gonna talk to Fring.
你不能跟弗林谈
Please.
求你了
I know if I --
我知道如果我...
Werner, ‭nothing you can say or do
维纳 不管你说什么做什么
will make anyone trust you again.
都不会再有人相信你了
I will go home.
我会回家
I will never breathe a word of this ever.
我永远不会再提起这事
The money -- I give all of it back.
那些钱 我全部还回去
I will tell no one.
我不会告诉任何人
I s-swear.
我发誓
It will be as if ‭none of this ever happened.
就像这一切从没发生过
Please, Michael.
求你了 麦克
You know I will keep silent.
你知道我会保持沉默
You know it. Please.
你知道的 拜托了
Does your wife have a cellphone with her?
你妻子有带手机吗
Yes.
I need you to call her now.
你现在打给她
She landed an hour ago.
她一小时前就降落了
But she knows nothing.
但她什么都不知道
And you need to keep it that way.
那就继续让她什么都不知道
She's being followed.
有人跟踪她
She's followed?
有人跟踪她
She goes back to the airport
她返回机场
nothing will happen to her.
就不会有事
Surely they could not -- they would not --
他们肯定不能... 他们不会...
Hey, pull yourself together.
镇定一点
Give me the phone. I call her now.
把手机给我 我现在就打给她
- Calm -- Calm dow-- - Give it to me.
-冷静一点 -快给我
Calm down!
冷静
She can't suspect.
她不能生疑
It doesn't matter what you tell her
你用什么借口不重要
long as she goes back where she belongs.
只要让她回去就行
亲爱的
Hello. Ja.
你好 是
你...
你正在租车
嗯 是的
我有坏消息要跟你说
工地出了问题
对 他们叫我回去
什么
不是
不是 受伤了 没人 我知道
拜托听我说
我...
我不在旅馆 也离开新墨西哥州了
你得搭下一班飞机回家
玛格丽特 听我说
玛格丽特 听我说
你闭嘴
你必须回家
不 没得商量 这是我的工作 我必须完成
我也不想看到你 玛格丽特 一点都不想
所以你赶紧回家 立刻回去
Will she do it?
她会照做吗
She was very angry
她很生气
but, yes, she will go home.
不过她会回家的
Michael...
麦克
if she does not hear a word from me
她如果没有我的消息
she will ask questions.
会怀疑的
She will go to the police.
她会去报警
There will be a story, an accident.
到时会有个说法 发生意外
Lawyers will visit, German lawyers.
律师会来 德国律师
Her questions will be answered.
她会得到答复
This you swear?
你保证吗
This I swear.
我保证
And my men?
我的人呢
They're going home.
他们可以回家
They'll be okay. They're trusted.
他们可信 所以不会有事
Is there no other way, truly?
真的没有其它办法了吗
There are so many stars visible in New Mexico.
在墨西哥能看到很多星星
I will walk out there...
我要走去那里
to get a better look.
看得更清楚些
I mean...
这真的
it's incredible.
太不可思议了
I feel like we've been talking about this forever
感觉我们讨论这个很久了
and now...
现在
here it is.
终于建好了
An architectural feat.
建筑史上的壮举
Truly.
真的
Herculean.
艰巨的项目
This is...
这...
This is...
这实在是...
Yeah!
I can work with this.
我能在这施展手脚
I mean, it's not exactly what we talked about
虽然跟我们之前说的有些差异
but it has possibilities, even unfinished.
但即便是半成品 依然潜能无限
Uh, ventilation at this point is the main hurdle
现在通风设备是最大的障碍
but with a series of fans and the right equipment
不过只要有风扇和必要器材
I am certain that I could do a rudimentary cook at the very least.
我很肯定至少能完成基本的制毒
Not until it is ready.
未准备好前不能开工
Um, of course.
当然
We only want to do it if it's done right.
都准备好才能动手
I was just... ‭exploring possibilities.
我只是...探寻一下可能性
I am gonna go up and check the...
我上去看一下那个...
Okay.
走了
Hello.
你好
Of course.
当然
That won't be a problem.
没问题
Where do you have it?
带好了吗
Okay.
This should do it.
这个应该行的
Chuck wrote a good letter, huh?
查克写了一封非常好的信
Chuck wrote a great letter.
一封非常感人的信
It's not just the words, though, you know?
但关键不是里面的词句
It's how you read them.
是你念它们的方式
Jimmy, whatever happens in there...
吉米 无论发生什么
I'm with you.
我都和你一起
Mr. McGill, ‭we've reviewed all the facts
麦吉尔先生 我们评估了所有的事实
the same facts as the hearing committee.
与听证委员会了解到的相同的事实
We've evaluated their findings.
评估了他们的调查结果
All that's left is for us to hear your prepared statement.
剩下的就只有你事先准备的陈述了
So, whenever you're ready.
所以 准备好了就可以开始了
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢你 法官阁下
I-I don't have a prepared statement.
我没准备什么陈述
But I do have this.
但是我有这个
it's a letter
这是一封信
from my brother, Charles McGill.
来自我的哥哥 查尔斯·麦吉尔
He left it to me in his will
他在遗嘱里留给我的
and I received it last year after he passed.
去年在他去世后我才收到
"Dear Jimmy
"亲爱的吉米
I have left many things unsaid
这些年来 对于我们之间的关系
in our relationship through the years.
我有很多话都没有说出口
Rather than allow these unspoken thoughts to die with me
与其让这些从未言说的想法随我而逝
I've chosen to record them here for you.
倒不如把它们写给你看
I hope you will take my words
我希望你不要扭曲我这些话的本意
in the spirit in which they are intended.
正确地接受它们
I remember quite clearly
我还清楚地记得
the day you came home from the hospital.
你从医院回到家那天
You can't imagine the joy on Mom's face.
你无法想像妈妈脸上的喜悦
I can honestly say I never saw her happier."
坦白地说 我从未见过她那么开心的样子
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't do this.
我不能这样做
I was...
我...
I was just gonna try to --
我本来想...
I was gonna try to move you all
我本来想用我哥哥这封动人的信
with my brother's eloquent words
来打动你们
you know, pull on your heartstrings
扣动你们的心弦什么的
but it's not right.
但这样做是不对的
This letter's between me and him
这封信只属于我和他
and it should stay that way.
就应该一直如此
Listen, my brother, Chuck --
我哥哥 查克
you -- you knew him.
你们都认识他
He loved me in his own way.
他用他自己的方式爱着我
He loved me as a brother.
他爱我因我是他的兄弟
He did not love me as a lawyer.
却不因我是一名律师
Big reason I became a lawyer was Chuck.
但我成为律师却是因为查克
He was the most brilliant man I ever knew.
他是我认识的最聪明的人
And an incredible lawyer.
一个了不起的律师
Yuh know?
你们都知道吧
And, uh, he knew exactly who he was -- exactly.
还有 他非常了解自己 特别了解
And all my life, I wanted to make him proud.
我这一辈子 都在想得到他的认可
And he was not an easy man to make proud, you know?
而他并不是一个容易认可别人的人
Like climbing Everest without supplies.
就像在没有补给的情况下攀登珠穆朗玛峰
If you were one of the lucky few who reached that peak
如果你成为少数登上峰顶的幸运儿之一
even for a moment
即便只有一小会儿
if you made him proud
如果你能让他为你骄傲
wow, what a feeling.
那该有多好
And he let you know it, too.
而且他会让你感觉到他的认可
But if you weren't one of those people --
但如果你并不是那少数的幸运儿...
he was polite enough
他会足够礼貌
but he did not suffer fools, you know?
但他也不会容忍傻瓜
And he could be judgmental and difficult.
他会评判你 责难你
And he knew how to get under your skin.
他知道怎么能让你不好受
And...could be a real son of a bitch.
他会成为一个彻头彻尾的浑球
Chuck was the one who was always right --
查克永远是正确的
always.
永远
And usually he was.
而通常他的确是正确的
You know?
你们都知道的
So, for a guy like me --
所以 对一个像我这样的人...
I did lousy in school.
没正经上过什么学
I lacked ambition.
也没什么雄心壮志
I always cut corners.
还总耍小聪明
I mean, for me
像我这样的人
to live up to the standards of Charles McGill...
要达到查尔斯·麦吉尔的标准...
I mean, look at me.
看看我这个样子
I'll never be as moral as him.
我永远不可能像他那样高尚
I'll never be as smart.
像他那样聪明
I'll never be as respected.
像他那样受人尊敬
I'll never be as good as Chuck.
我永远不可能跟查克一样好
But I can try.
但我会努力尝试
I can try.
我会努力
If you decide, and I get to be a lawyer...
如果你们决定 我可以当一名律师...
...I'll do everything in my power
那我将尽我所能
to be worthy of the name McGill.
不辱麦吉尔之名
And if you decide I'm not a lawyer...
如果你们认为我不能当一名律师...
...doesn't matter.
那也没关系
I'll still try to be the best man that I can be.
我仍然会努力做好自己
I'm lucky.
我很幸运
I got this letter.
我有这封信
I never had a chance to write him a letter
我没有机会给他写信了
and to tell him all the things that I should have.
没有机会告诉他那些该告诉他的事
And I got to believe that somehow...
但我相信 冥冥之中...
...somehow he knows.
他是知道的
Oh, that's --
那个...
That'll have to do it for me.
我要说的就这些了
Sorry.
抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
I knew you could do it! I knew you had it in you.
我就知道你可以 我就知道你能行
- That was so great. - I mean, yes.
-太棒了 -是啊
- They -- They have ‭to reinstate you, right? - Uh, yeah.
-他们一定会让你重新执业的 -当然
- They just have to. - Did you see those suckers?
-一定会的 -你看到那些蠢货了吗
That one asshole was crying.
有一个傻子居然哭了
He had actual tears!
他居然真的流泪了
Jesus, Kim!
天啊 金
Listen, ‭I started reading the letter
我一开始念那封信
and I just knew it wasn't --
就知道它不能...
I could tell by their faces
我能从他们脸上看出来
it wasn't gonna be enough, right?
光念信是不够的
So I just went off on this flow, you know?
所以我干脆顺水推舟
I had this energy going through me.
火力全开
It was like improv or jazz, and then --
就像即兴表演似的 然后
boom! -- I sunk the hook in!
嘭 鱼儿上钩了
I am so lucky I have this letter.
有这封信真是太好了
God, I could see the Matrix, you know?
就像在《黑客帝国》的矩阵里一样
I was invincible.
我是无敌的
I could dodge bullets, baby.
我能躲开子弹
And you were right. You were right.
而且你是对的
It was all about Chuck the whole time.
从头到尾都是因为查克
Oh, Mr. McGill, you're still here.
麦吉尔先生 正好你还没走
There's some good news.
有一些好消息
- Believe me, I already know. - Oh, good.
-相信我 我已经知道了 -那太好了
Then if you want to come with me to the office
那就和我一起去办公室
there's some paperwork for you to sign.
有几份文件需要你签字
Absolutely.
好的
Let's do this thing.
我们走吧
Oh, and, sweetheart
等一下
I'm gonna need one more form -- a DBA --
我还需要一份公司名义表格
because I'm not gonna be practicing
因为我不打算
under the name McGill, so...
用麦吉尔的名字执业 所以...
Shouldn't be a problem.
没问题
Just down the hall, we have all the forms.
去楼下大厅 那里什么表格都有
- Great. Great. - Wait. Wh-- Wait.
-太好了 -等等 等一下
Jimmy, Jimmy, what?
吉米 吉米 你要干什么
S'all good, man.[Saul Goodman]
一切都好[索尔·古德曼]