风骚律师 第四季 Better Call Saul Season 4 第2集: 呼吸 Breathe

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 明基·斯皮罗 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 丹尼尔·沙克海姆 / 约翰·施班 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 安德鲁·斯坦顿 / 黛博拉·周 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 文斯·吉里根 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 蒂娜·帕克 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 斯蒂芬·卡皮契奇


台词
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 肉松 杏仁斯嘉丽 克里斯
翻译 Eunice 吃冰棒 暴走小罐头
‭Who keeps track of all that?
谁会都记得
It's all on the computer. Computer does everything.
都在电脑里 电脑都记得
翻译 AE_CassA_Wei joy_bwl
Every stat gets converted into points.
数据都会转换成得分
I don't know. Sounds kind of dumb, to be honest.
不好说 其实感觉挺傻的
校对 喃喃
I just want to watch the game. ‭
我只想看比赛
You're just afraid to lose 20 bucks.
你只是怕输掉二十块
You want to bet on the game, let's do it.
你想赌球 那就赌啊
时间轴 念念 今
Why do we got to mess with all this extra stuff?
我们何必纠结这些多余的事情
Trust me. You end up...
相信我 你最终会...
后期 8T
总监 喃喃
He's no longer in a coma, but he's unresponsive.
他没有昏迷了 但还没有反应
His condition is stable.
体征稳定了
They're managing his blood pressure.
他们在控制他的血压
But whether he will wake up
但他是否会醒来
and understand ‭what's going on around him
明白这是怎么一回事
there's no way of knowing.
我们都不知道
That's unacceptable.
这行不通
Gustavo, he's getting very good care here.
古斯塔沃 他在这儿接受很好的治疗
There's very little even the best hospitals could do.
连最好的医院也几乎做不到更好
Now, might it be different if he was in the care of
就算他在约翰·霍普金斯医院接受治疗
someplace like Johns Hopkins?
会有什么不同吗
Perhaps.
大概会有吧
Or... it could make no difference at all.
或者根本没任何用
But in the end --
但最终
in the end...
最终
I can think of no better judgment on this man.
我也想不到他会有什么更好的下场
Isn't this what he deserves?
他现在的下场不是活该吗
I decide what he deserves.
他什么下场 我说了算
No one else.
轮不到别人说
绝命律师第四季 第二集
绝命律师第四季 第二集
There she is!
终于起来了
Want some fresh O.J.?
想要鲜榨橙汁吗
Mmm, good. Vitamin C.
很棒哦 维C
It'll help you heal quicker.
能帮你更快恢复
I don't think it works like that.
我觉得不是这样的
Eh, it might. You don't know.
可能就是的 说不准的
I'm good.
我没事
‭Oh, I've also got leftover bacon from my breakfast sandwich.
还有我早餐三明治吃剩的培根
That's got definite healing powers.
满满的治愈力哦
Okay. That I believe.
好吧 我信了
And I made coffee
我还煮了咖啡
with a little cinnamon in it for flavor.
加了点肉桂进去调味
Just trying something different.
尝试些不同的东西
You're up early.
你起得很早
Yeah.
没错
Oh, did I wake you with the noise?
吵醒你了吗
No. No, no, not at all.
不 不 完全没有
I totally did, didn't I?
就是我吵到你了吧
No. I was -- I was getting up...
没有 我反正本来...
- I'm sorry. - ...eventually.
-抱歉 -就要起床
I've got job interviews lined up.
我有一堆面试
I wanted to get an early jump.
我想抢占先机
I'm starting down south --
先去南边
office-manager interview in Polvadera.
在波瓦德拉有个办公室主任的面试
Then I'm working my way up north to Algodones.
然后往北去阿戈多内斯
I got a lot of ground to cover.
有很多地方要跑
Jimmy, you know, ‭you can take some time off.
吉米 你可以慢点来
Nobody's gonna ding you for not having a steady job right this minute.
现在没人会嘀咕你没有稳定工作
Why wait?
等什么呢
I don't want unemployment hanging over my head
我不想总挂念着工作的事
and we could use another paycheck.
我们也需要另一份薪水
And, uh besides, this is your office now.
何况 现在这是你的办公室
I don't want to be a distraction.
我不想让你分心
- But you're not a distraction. ‭- That's right.
-但你不会让我分心 -没错
'Cause I'm gonna be out there finding me a job.
所以我要去外面找工作
- Wish me luck! ‭- Good luck.
-祝我好运吧 -祝你好运
Oh, Thai or Mexican?
泰国菜还是墨西哥菜
I'm gonna pick up dinner on the way back.
我回来的时候顺便带晚餐
Uh, either. Your choice.
都行 你选吧
And what a choice it shall be.
那我真得好好选
Yeah. Okay, Jimmy, wait.
好吧 吉米 等等
Are you --
你是不是
You're not going to that meeting?
你不去跟他们见面了
Nah.
不去了
If there's anything important, Howard knows how to find me.
要是有重要的事 霍华德知道联系我
It's just me.
我一个人
Papa.
爸爸
It's over.
都结束了
You can keep that.
你留着吧
No one's coming for it.
没人会来取的
Mijo.
孩子
And when is it over for you?
那你什么时候才是个头呢
I'm working on it.
我想办法
You see there -- that's Alma.
你看 那是阿尔玛
And on the left is Ollie, Mr. Neff's aunt and uncle.
左边是奥利 奈夫先生的姨妈和姨夫
They started this company almost 50 years ago.
他们创立这家公司快五十年了
- Look at that. ‭- Yeah.
-真厉害 -是啊
And we think that other fellow is Frank Corker
另一个人是弗兰克·寇克
one of the early repairmen.
早期的维修工人之一
Oh, they must have relied on him a lot.
他们肯定很依赖他
That's a Thermo-Fax.
那是热敏传真机
Needed a specially coated paper
需要用有特殊涂层的纸
to get an image ‭off one of those babies.
才能印出成品
You know your stuff.
你很了解嘛
Ah, I worked in a mail room
我曾经在收发室工作过
so I talked to a lot of repairmen -- a lot.
经常跟维修工人打交道
They love talking shop.
他们喜欢谈本行
Yes. They are a lonely bunch for sure.
是啊 真是一群孤独的人
Uh, this one was a real big seller for Neff
这款特别畅销
really put us on the map.
让我们出名了
- That's the 6500 color copier. ‭- Yeah.
-那是6500彩机 -是啊
That's a war-horse.
这款可牛了
I mean, did you ever see the guts of this beast?
你见识过它有多牛吗
It takes 15 seconds to get a printout.
打印一张只需要十五秒
I worked with one back in Chicago.
我以前在芝加哥的时候用过
That machine was almost too good.
这款机器太过好用
Counterfeiters used it to make phony $5 bills.
以至于造假钞的都用它来印五美元假钞
‭What?
什么
- Yeah. - That's -- That's not right.
-是啊 -这可不对
- ‭No. - Oh, oh, look it here.
-是啊 -瞧瞧这里
You got a lot of hardware over here.
你这里有不少摆设嘛
Yes. ‭
没错
Mr. Neff loves sponsoring the kids.
奈夫先生热衷于资助孩子
Bowling. That's fun.
打保龄球 有趣
We had a pretty good run in the '90s
九十年代我们做得很好
but, uh, we don't find kids much interested anymore.
但孩子们似乎不再感兴趣了
Yeah. This generation is all hackey sack and video games.
是啊 这一代就认沙包和电子游戏
Ain't that the truth.
谁说不是呢
Hummels.
赫梅尔陶俑
Yes. Those were Alma's.
对 那些是阿尔玛的
She loved collecting the little things, God rest her soul.
她喜欢收集小玩意 愿上帝让她安息
Yeah. I knew a lady -- same way.
我认识一位女士 她也一样
Ah, touring the wall of crap, I see.
在参观摆满废物的墙呢
I need to drag that stuff to the dumpster
我得把它们都丢进垃圾堆
just haven't had a chance to motivate myself.
只不过还没有动力执行
Mr. Neff, this is James McGill.
奈夫先生 这位是詹姆斯·麦吉尔
Oh, just "Jimmy" is fine.
叫我吉米就好
Jimmy, pleasure. Come on down.
吉米 很高兴见到你 快过来
Have a seat.
请坐
Guessing Henry filled you in on what we're looking for.
亨利给你讲了我们在找什么样的人吧
Oh, he did, indeed -- um
他告诉我了
office-to-office salesman
挨个办公室串的推销员
willing to have multiple doors slammed in my face
能接受吃无数的闭门羹
with one mission --
只有一个任务
upgrade, upgrade, upgrade their old copiers
把他们的旧复印机升级 升级 升级成
to your top-of-the-line new ones.
你们的最新款
Well, you think you have the chops?
你觉得自己有这个本事吗
It's a lot harder than it sounds.
说得容易做起来可难多了
Well, I'd sure love a crack at it.
我很愿意尝试一下
I've been told stubbornness and persuasiveness
人们都说 顽强 有说服力
are two of my top qualities.
是我最突出的两个特点
I have to say, Jimmy does know his way around a copier.
我得说 吉米很了解复印机
No kidding.
是吗
Well...
那么
Says here you were a lawyer...
这上面写你之前是律师
up until not that long ago.
直到不久之前
What changed?
出什么事了
Well, you know why God made snakes before he made lawyers?
你知道为什么上帝在造出律师前先创造毒蛇吗
He needed the practice.
他需要练习
- "Needed the practice." - Yeah.
-"需要练习" -对
Right?
没错吧
And that's pretty much the only lawyer joke I know
这也算是我知道的唯一一个律师的笑话
'cause all the others are true stories.
因为剩下的都是真事
Look, I know you're looking for somebody with sales experience
我知道你们想找的是有销售经验的人选
and I don't have any
我确实没有
except -- except being a lawyer.
除了我的律师经验
Look, being a lawyer, my job was sales.
律师的工作就是销售
I was selling to judges. I was selling to juries.
我要向法官推销 向陪审团推销
Sometimes I was selling to clients
有时候 我还得向当事人推销
to take the best deal from a series of bad options
说服他们接受最划算的协议 放弃坏的选择
but every hour of every day, I was convincing, persuading.
但每一天的每一刻 我都在劝说 说服
I was selling.
都在推销
I hear what you're saying.
我明白你的意思了
You know, we have a lot of high-ticket items
我们有很多高价的产品
and a clientele primed to say "No."
顾客倾向于拒绝
Well, my spirit animal is a Gila monster.
我的灵魂动物是毒蜥
Once I latch on, I don't let go.
一旦抓住猎物 我就不会放手
I like it. I like it.
我喜欢 我喜欢
Well, you make a lot of excellent points, Jimmy.
你说得很有道理 吉米
I can see why Henry wanted me to meet you.
我明白为什么亨利想让我见你了
Well, thank you for coming down.
谢谢你过来
Yeah, absolutely. Anytime.
没问题 不客气
Yeah. We're gonna put our heads together
我们要商量一下
have a decision in, say, about a week or so.
大概一周左右出结果
- Great. - ‭We'll let you know then.
-太好了 -到时候通知你
- Thank you very much. - You bet.
-谢谢你们 -不客气
Great.
太好了
Yes?
怎么了
I'm sorry. Could I just have another minute?
抱歉 我能再耽误你们一会吗
Uh, I'll be real quick.
我很快说完
Uh, yeah, sure, Jimmy.
当然 吉米
Uh, what's on your mind?
你有什么想法
Look, I know you were
听着 我知道
gonna take some time and consider your options
你们要花点时间考虑人选
but maybe we can settle this right now.
但能不能现在就决定
There's a thing that we all know called opportunity cost.
我们都知道有个说法叫机会成本
The time you spend looking for someone
你们寻找合适人选的时间
is time I could be out there working for you.
就是我可以为你们工作的时间
And, sure, there are salesmen out there
当然 外面有不少比我
with way more experience than me.
经验丰富的推销员
But what are the chances one of them's gonna come
但他们当中有多少人
walking through that door in the next week?
能在接下来一星期过来应聘呢
And is it worth the wait?
他们又值得等这么久吗
Maybe. Maybe.
也许值得 也许
But I can tell you this.
但我可以说
None of them will have the connection
他们当中没人比我
to your machines that I do -- none.
更熟悉你们的产品 没人
I worked in the mail room.
我过去在收发室工作
I know how important the copy machine is.
我知道复印机的重要性
Deadlines, last-minute changes, and I was in there.
最后期限 紧急变化 我都在场
I was clearing paper jams.
我在清理卡纸
I was cleaning ink off gears and rollers
我在清理轮轴上的墨渍
trying to figure out where the mystery streaks were coming from.
想要弄清楚纸上出现的竖线是哪来的
I was down on my hands and knees
我卑躬屈膝
with my tie over my shoulder and ink-stained hands
领带错位 双手沾满墨水
and a line of assistants out the door
一排助理等在门外
and they're all worried that they're gonna lose their job
他们都在担心会丢掉工作
if they don't get their document in the next five minutes.
如果他们不能在五分钟内拿到文件
I know -- I know better than anyone that the copier --
我了解 我比任何人都了解复印机
it's the beating heart of any business.
是任何商业的核心所在
It goes down, it causes delays.
复印机故障 会造成延迟
That is lost money.
会造成损失
That is frustrated employees.
会导致员工不满
That's a negative work environment.
会影响办公环境
That's a business on life support.
商业活动就会半死不活
But you plug one of your new machines into the system
但一旦用上你们全新的机器
that is a healthy, strong heartbeat.
就会带来良性且强壮的心跳
Ca-chunk, ca-chunk, ca-chunk.
咣当 咣当 咣当
That is a healthy business.
这是良性的商业
Ca-chunk, ca-chunk, ca-chunk.
咣当 咣当 咣当
That is a successful business!
这是成功的商业
And that's what we're selling.
这才是我们要推销的
Um, just...a minute.
等一会儿
I don't need to...
我不需要...
I mean, it's kind of exciting.
还挺让人激动的
I mean, it was great, and I think the passion
很棒 而且这位先生
that this gentleman has --
所怀有的激情...
Can you imagine sending that guy out?
你想象一下派他出去的效果
Yeah. Come on.
对 来
Jimmy, welcome to the team.
吉米 欢迎加入团队
Really?
真的吗
- Damn right! ‭ - Congrats.
-没错 -恭喜
We'll get you set up with Audrey in H.R.
我们让人事部的奥德丽帮你办入职
fill out your paperwork
填好文件
and hopefully you'll be all set by the end of the day.
希望今天你就都准备好了
So, just like that, huh?
这样就行了吗
Yep. Why wait when we could get you rolling?
是的 能让你开工了还等什么
You were gonna take some time, though
可你们本来打算花点时间
and, uh, consider your options, but, uh...
再考虑一下
I just come in and did that little song and dance
结果我进来慷慨陈词一番
and I'm in?
就得到了职位
‭Yeah. Right. That's right.
是啊 就是这样
W-- Are you out of your mind?
你们疯了吗
You don't know me.
你们根本不认识我
I just came in off the street.
我刚从街上走进来的
You guys are like a couple of cats.
你们俩就像两只猫
I come in and wave a shiny object around
我进来挥舞一个闪闪的东西
you're like, "I want that!"
你们就激动地大喊想要
No due diligence?
没有尽职调查
No background check?
也没有背景调查
No. Just hire the guy that says them fancy words?
都没有 直接雇用一个会说漂亮话的人
I could be a serial killer!
我说不定是连环杀手呢
I could be a guy who pees in your coffee pot!
我说不定会在你们的咖啡壶里尿尿
I could be both!
没准这两种人我都是
So, you're not taking the job?
这么说你不接受这份工作
No, I'm not taking the job.
不 我不接受
Suckers.
蠢货
I feel sorry for you.
我真可怜你们
奈夫复印机
Hello. Um, I'm wondering --
喂 请问一下
are you still interviewing for the sales associate position?
你们还在招聘销售助理吗
Great. I could be there in, um, 20 minutes.
太好了 我二十分钟内能赶到
James McGill.
吉米·麦吉尔
Ellen. Okay. Wonderful.
艾伦 好的 太好了
Well, thank you, Ellen. Uh, I'll see you soon.
谢谢你 艾伦 待会见
Pop-Pop! Look how high I can go!
爷爷 看我荡得多高
Yeah, that's good.
很厉害
You be careful.
小心点
Yeah?
This is he.
我就是
Meet at what time?
几点见面
Yeah. I can be there.
行 我能赶到
You let her know.
你通知她
Yeah.
All right, baby, time to get you back to your mama.
好了 宝贝 该送你回妈妈那了
Five more minutes?
再玩五分钟行吗
Oh, honey, come on.
宝贝 别这样
Please? ‭
拜托啦
Five minutes.
五分钟
You're on the clock.
我在计时
Thank you.
谢谢
Good afternoon.
午安
Yeah. Madrigal Electromotive?
你好 我找牧歌电气
Straight down the hall, the Sandia Room on your left.
沿着走廊直走 左手边的会议室就是
Thank you. ‭
谢谢你
Oh, good. Take a seat.
很好 请坐
You didn't come all this way just for me.
你大老远跑来 不只是为了我
I frequently travel to conference with distributors.
我经常出差和经销商开会
Albuquerque's one of many stops.
阿尔布开克只是其中一站
Okay.
好吧
I'm just looking for an explanation.
我就是想听听你的解释
You steal an employee's badge
你偷了一名员工的证件
waltz through my warehouse, interfere with operations
轻而易举进入我的仓库 干扰业务
and strong-arm my facility manager.
还威胁我的厂务经理
Why?
为什么
I'm on your books ‭as a security consultant.
我是你雇的安全顾问
If I show my face in your warehouse
我出现在你的仓库
it makes for a better cover story.
能让这身份更可信
Anyone ever asks if I was there, I was.
如果有人问起我是否在场 我的确在
Plus, you had a few things that needed correcting
再说 你有些问题需要改正
so consider it a bonus.
就当做是我的额外服务
That's not the point.
这不是重点
This is meant to be a paper transaction.
这本应只是纸上交易
You sit at home, ‭and we pay you...your own money.
你坐在家里 我们付你...你自己的钱
Doing what you did the way you did it
你用你的方式办事
raises the threat of exposure.
会增加暴露的风险
The way I see it, it lowers the threat.
我觉得是降低了风险
Like I said, ‭now there's a face to the name
正如我所说的 现在我的脸
that cashes the check.
和拿工资的名字对上号了
So...what's your plan then?
那你的计划是什么
Madrigal has eight terminals in the southwest.
牧歌在西南有八个站点
One down, seven to go.
我去过一个了 还剩七个
And if I asked you to reconsider...
如果我希望你重新考虑
I'd ask you to do the same.
那我也希望你重新考虑
At the moment, ‭you have Gus Fring's respect.
现在 古斯·弗林对你还算尊重
I'd want to keep that if I were you.
如果是我 我会好好珍惜这份尊重
Hello. Hi.
你好
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰
Dr. Diseth, ‭this is Dr. Maureen Bruckner
迪赛斯医生 这位是莫林·布莱克纳医生
just arrived this morning.
今早刚到医院
Nice to meet you. Hello.
很高兴见到你 你好
Dr. Bruckner.
布莱克纳医生
Dr. Bruckner is visiting from Johns Hopkins
布莱克纳医生是约翰·霍普金斯来的访问学者
and we're asking her to take the lead
我们邀请她作为住院部
with some of the more severe cases in the ward
几个重病患者的主治医师
including Mr. Salamanca.
包括塞拉曼加先生
- Johns Hopkins? ‭- Yes.
-约翰·霍普金斯 -是的
A generous grant came through
拨款终于到位了
which allowed Dr. Bruckner to lend us her expertise.
让我们能请来布莱克纳医生指导工作
Only temporarily.
只是暂时的
I'm not here to step on any toes.
我不会妨碍到各位的
Okay, I -- Well, our staff can help with the database
好的 你要调用病人档案时
whenever you're ready to pull records
这里的员工会随时帮您处理的
but I'm available anytime if you have any questions.
如果你有任何疑问我也随时乐意帮忙
Thank you.
谢谢你
Again, I-I don't want to step on toes.
再澄清一下 我不想妨碍你
We can co-manage care, if you like. We --
我们可以一起照看这位病人 如果你愿意的话
No. No. Uh, he's all yours.
不 不 他都交给你了
Thank you.
谢谢
Good luck.
祝你好运
Okay, um, well, ‭I will let you get to it then.
好吧 那病人就交给你了
Let us know if there's anything you need, anything at all.
有任何需要都请告诉我们
Absolutely.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Are you the family?
你们是家属吗
Are you the family?
你们是家属吗
Yes.
是的
Sons.
是儿子吗
He's our uncle.
他是我们的叔叔
I want to let you know...
希望你们知道
...that your uncle has been getting excellent care here at Lovelace.
你们的叔叔在拉芙蕾丝医院已得到最好的照顾
But we're going to try something a little different.
但我们要试试新的治疗方法
Look
听着
when parts of the brain are damaged by a stroke...
由于中风而引起脑损伤时
...those parts, they cannot be repaired.
损伤的部位是不可修复的
Our job is to stimulate your uncle's brain...
我们的任务就是刺激你们叔叔的大脑
...and teach it to rewire itself.
让大脑进行自我修复
We are going to start here with the legs.
我们准备从双腿开始
When did they get here?
他们什么时候来的
Don't worry. ‭We're still running things.
别担心 情况还在我们掌控之中
Hello.
你们好
Are you family as well?
你们也是家属吗
Friends of the family.
他们家的朋友
Okay.
好的
As I was saying...
像我刚才所说的
...I'll return later with an occupational therapist...
我稍后会带一名职业理疗师来
to begin some electrical stimulus.
开始对病患进行电流刺激
In the meantime
这个时候
I'd ask that you speak to Hector.
我希望你们跟赫克托讲话
Chances are, on some level
有可能
he can hear you.
他能听见你们
The more you speak, the more his brain will work to respond...
你们说得越多 大脑做出回应的几率就越大
...and find pathways to connect.
神经重新连接的机会也越大
Okay?
好吗
Good.
很好
We'll do everything we can to help your uncle.
我们会尽力帮助你们的叔叔
Nice to meet you all.
很高兴认识你们
Speak.
说话
Don Hector...
赫克托
Everything is good out on the street.
街上情况都很好
All our men are keeping busy.
我们的人都在忙
Real busy.
忙得不得了
That's right, Don Hector.
没错 赫克托
We're staying on top of the count.
现在我们的规模是最大的
It's all looking good.
一切都很好
We had a problem with that shit gang over on Lomas, but...
我们跟洛马斯那边的小帮派起了点冲突
...we showed some muscle.
不过我们已经教训了他们
Took care of it.
把事情都料理好了
No one wants to mess with the Salamancas.
没人想惹塞拉曼加的
No one.
没有人敢
You look good, Don Hector.
您看起来不错 赫克托先生
Real good.
真的很好
The doctors, they're gonna fix you up.
那些医生会把你治好的
Yes.
没错
You're gonna get past this...
你一定能挺过这关的
and get stronger
然后变得更强
Yes?
It's me. Can we meet?
是我 我们能见一面吗
- Now is not a good time. - I'm in town.
-现在不行 -我就在城里
I can easily meet wherever's convenient.
你想在哪里见面都可以
Assume this is a secure line.
电话没有被监听 说吧
I spoke with your... security contractor.
我跟你的安全服务承包商谈过了
I explained the situation again
我又解释了一遍情况
but he's going to keep doing what he's doing.
但他还是一意孤行
I understand.
我明白
But...what he's doing makes no sense.
但是 他根本就是在胡闹
Do his reasons matter?
理由很重要吗
They do if he's unreliable.
如果这个人不可靠 那理由当然重要
He is reliable.
他很可靠
So I'm just supposed to let him
所以我应该继续让他
keep stealing my employees' badges?
偷我员工的证件了
I don't know ‭where he's gonna turn up next
我不知道他下次会在哪里出现
what disruption he's going to cause
又会引起什么样的混乱
what mess I'm gonna have to clean up.
还有我要去收拾什么样的烂摊子
This isn't something I want to spend my time worrying about.
我不想在这些事上费心了
Then I suggest you give the man a badge.
那我建议你直接给他一个证件
洛博罗炸鸡店
Varga and Salamanca's man -- Colón --
瓦尔加和塞拉曼加的人 科隆
they came by in the afternoon.
他们下午来过了
Nephews were in his room all day.
侄子们一整天都在他的病房里
Bruckner saw him three times
布莱克纳看了他三次
couple of specialists with her.
她身边有几个专家
They took him for a brain scan.
他们带他做了一个脑部扫描
And?
然后呢
That's everything. No change.
就这些了 没别的了
You want me back at the hospital?
你想让我回医院吗
No.
不用了
Call Victor.
打给维克多
Have him meet us.
让他来见我们
Just a few more.
只剩最后一些文件了
I know Chuck was thorough
我知道查克做事很周密
but even I didn't think
但连我都没想到
there was gonna be this much paperwork.
会有这么多的文件要处理
Having worked with him as long as I did
我跟他一起工作了这么长时间
I was actually pleasantly surprised by his restraint.
看到他这么克制 我挺惊讶也挺高兴的
This is the agreement
这一份是
- for the transfer of property, as discussed. - ‭Mm-hmm.
-事先讨论过的财产移交协议 -没错
If you can initial here...
请在这里签名
and right down here.
还有这里
Am I late?
我迟到了吗
‭Kim. No. Right on time.
没有 金 你来得正好
We were just finishing up Rebecca's side of things.
丽贝卡这边的事情快结束了
Hi, Rebecca.
你好 丽贝卡
It's nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to talk more at the service.
抱歉在葬礼上我们没机会多聊聊
Oh, well, I don't think anyone felt much like talking.
没事 当时大家都没有心情闲聊
Jimmy's not coming.
所以吉米不来了
I'm here on his behalf.
我代他来这里
And that should do it.
那这样就差不多了
I apologize for bringing us together so soon
很抱歉这么快就把大家叫过来
after Chuck's service.
毕竟查克的葬礼才没过多久
Um, it's really my fault.
其实应该怪我
Howard's being polite.
霍华德是客气才这么说的
Thank you, Julie.
谢谢你 朱莉
In any event we thought since Rebecca was still in town
不管怎样 既然丽贝卡刚好在城里
better to talk through the estate in person.
那最好当面谈一下遗产问题
Sure.
当然
Chuck left the house to Rebecca
查克把房子留给了丽贝卡
and, as executor, I'll be liquidating the property.
并且作为遗嘱执行人 我会清算财产
Uh, Howard suggested -- and of course I agree --
霍华德建议 当然我也同意了
that it would be the right thing
我们应该
for Jimmy to go through whatever survived
让吉米看一看保存下来的东西
and take whatever he wants --
然后把他想要的拿走
I mean, anything with sentimental value.
如果他对某些东西有感情的话
We can set up a time.
我们可以约个时间
The estate can provide a truck and storage
还可以提供卡车和仓库
for anything he chooses to keep.
来保留他选择留下的东西
That's okay.
没问题
Jimmy doesn't want any of it.
吉米一点东西也不想要
You sure?
你确定
I-I think the garage is pretty intact
车库应该是完好无损的
uh, except for some water damage.
除了有些水管的损坏
He doesn't want it. Thank you.
他不想要 谢谢
Okay. I understand.
好的 我理解
Well, then, ‭as far as Jimmy's concerned
那么 吉米的话
all that's left is for him to sign this agreement letter.
剩下的就是让他在协议上签字
Once that's done, we can disperse
签完协议后 我们就可以给他
his share of the estate.
他的遗产份额了
Let me guess. $4,000?
我猜猜 四千块
$5,000.
五千块
It's what you give when you want to cut someone out of a will
你这是想把他从遗嘱中排除出去
but not have it contested
又不想招来抗议
just enough money to show the recipient wasn't forgotten.
正好足够的钱来表示收款人没有被忘记
Chuck also left a substantial endowment
查克也为一个有为青年奖学金
for a scholarship for deserving youth.
捐赠了一笔巨款
I was hoping Jimmy would agree to serve on the board.
我希望吉米能够同意在董事会任职
I'll let him know.
我会让他知道的
What else?
还有什么事吗
Well...Chuck left Jimmy a personal letter.
查克给吉米留下了一封私人信件
His eyes only.
只能他看
Howard, thank you for everything that you've done.
霍华德 谢谢你所做的一切
I know it's been difficult.
我知道这很困难
It's hard on all of us.
这对我们所有人都很难
Well, ‭I don't want to keep you.
我不想耽误你们
Let me walk you out.
让我送你们出去
Actually, Howard, we have a few more things to discuss.
事实上 霍华德 我们还有事要讨论
Uh, Kim, please give Jimmy my best.
金 请代我向吉米问好
I will.
我会的
It was very nice seeing you, Rebecca.
见到你真好 丽贝卡
You too.
我也是
Safe travels.
注意安全
Kim.
I just, uh...
我只是
I just...had to know.
我必须知道
What were you thinking?
你在想什么
About?
关于什么
What were you thinking when you came to Jimmy
你在他哥哥葬礼那天去见吉米
on the day of his brother's funeral
然后和他说的那些胡话
and laid that shit on him?
你到底在想什么
That Chuck killed himself?
说查克自杀了
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
I-I thought...
我想
I thought I owed it to Jimmy to tell him.
我欠吉米一个真相
Owed it to him?
欠他一个真相
Did you owe it to Rebecca?
你欠丽贝卡吗
You tell her your theory?
你会告诉她你的推测吗
That Chuck intentionally set himself on fire?
查克故意放火自杀了
I guess not.
我想并不是
I guess you just saved that one for Jimmy.
你就只把那套理论说给吉米听了
Kim, I didn't do it to hurt Jimmy.
金 我这么做不是为了伤害吉米
No. You did it to make yourself feel better.
不 你这么做是为了让自己好过
That - that's not what I was trying to do.
那 那不是我本意
To make yourself feel better by unloading your guilt.
卸下心中的罪过 让自己好过
Who cares what it does to Jimmy, right
谁在乎这对吉米意味着什么 对吗
as long as Howard Hamlin is okay?
只要霍华德·哈姆林还好
Kim, I-I don't think that's fair.
金 你这么说不公平
Fair?!
公平
Let's talk about fair.
那我们就来谈谈公平
Hey, let's let Jimmy dig around the fire-damaged wreck
让吉米在他哥哥尖叫着死去的火灾残骸里
where his brother died screaming!
翻翻找找
And then let's let him pick up a keepsake or two.
最后让他捡一两个纪念品
That is so, so fair!
那真是太 太公平了
And did I hear you right?
我没听错吧
You want him to serve on the board of a scholarship committee?
你想让他在一个奖学金的董事会任职
A scholarship that Chuck never
一个查克说什么
in a million years would have given to Jimmy.
也不会给吉米的奖学金
Never!
绝对不会
It is just -- I mean --
这简直太
Oh, what's this, too, huh, Howard?
这又是什么 霍华德
What's in this?
这里面写的啥破玩意儿
One last, "Screw you, little brother," from beyond the grave?
人都死了还得留一句"去你的 弟弟"
Am I really supposed to do this to him?!
我怎么可能给他这东西
All right, Kim.
好了 金
What can I do to make it better?
有什么补救措施吗
Nothing.
什么都不能
There is nothing you can do.
你无能为力
Just stay away.
离我们远点就行
I hope you're hungry. I bought way too much food.
希望你饿了 我买了好多吃的
Uh, yeah, I can always eat.
当然了 我来者不拒
Counter or couch?
吧台还是沙发
Uh, couch is good.
沙发吧
Couch it is.
那就去沙发吃
If I remember correctly, in, uh, five minutes
如果我没记错的话 五分钟之后
one of the classic-movie channels is showing
有个经典电影频道就要播
uh, "White Heat" without interruption.
《歼匪喋血战》了 不插播广告
The other is showing "Jaws 3" with commercials
另一个则会播《大白鲨3》 但有广告
so a real Sophie's choice.
这真让人难以抉择
It is "Jaws 3-D," to be exact.
确切地说 是《大白鲨3-D》
But Cagney wins this one.
还是看《歼匪喋血战》吧
All right. Hey, I got us, uh, Thai iced teas
好吧 我买了泰式冰茶
unless you want me to pour you something a little less non-alcoholic.
你想来点酒也行
No. I'm good with that.
不用 冰茶就好
So, how was the job search?
工作找得怎么样了
Pretty good. ‭I, uh, got a couple leads.
还不错 找到好几个工作机会
Actually, I got an offer.
实际上 已经有一家要我了
- Really? - ‭Yeah.
-真的吗 -是的
But, uh, ‭it didn't feel quite right.
但是 感觉不太对
It was, uh -- ‭It just wasn't a perfect fit.
感觉 不太适合我
But I think I might get a call back
但也许会有一两家别的公司
on one or two of the others.
给我回电话的
Wow. This was a pretty good first day.
真是开门红啊
You know, somebody's gonna be lucky to get you.
谁能请到你 是谁的荣幸
And how was your day?
你今天怎么样
I just mostly stayed here.
基本都待在这里了
Trying to get organized.
整理资料
No pressure from Paige and Kevin
虽然佩奇和凯文并没有给我压力
but I got to get back on the horse, right?
但我也得赶快复工 对吧
You are right.
没错
And, uh, ‭the movie's about to start.
电影快开始了
So, where is the remote?
遥控器呢
"巴伐利亚男孩" 赫梅尔陶俑价格 8740.75美元
I'm not available at the moment.
现在忙
Leave a message.
请留言
Hey. It's me.
是我
Listen, I got something for you.
是这样 我有事找你
It's a job.
是工作
I think you're really gonna like this, so call me.
我觉得你一定会喜欢的 给我回电话
We're taking six tonight.
我们今晚拿六个
What?
什么
Six keys. ‭It's what the boss would want.
六块 老板会高兴的
You gonna back me up or what?
你跟我一起还是怎样
Yeah.
当然
Where's the rest?
其他的呢
I only see five.
我只看到五个
That was a one-time-only.
那次特殊
Not the way we see it.
我们认为不是这样
That's the way it is.
就是这样
Salamancas get six.
塞拉曼加要六个
We're not leaving without six.
拿不到六个我们不走
Your boss isn't giving orders.
你老板下不了命令
He can barely even open his eyes.
他连眼睛都睁不开
I'm giving the orders.
是我的命令
Take the five or leave with nothing.
要么拿五个 要么什么都别拿
Do you want to go?
你还想离开这里吗
You heard him.
照他说的
Six.
六个
Put it away.
把枪放下
You really want to do this?
你真想这么做吗
Yeah. That's what I thought.
乖 这才像话
That's how you do it.
干得好
We had them pissing their pants.
我们把他们吓尿裤子了
I know what you've done.
我知道你做了什么
The Salamancas -- they do not.
塞拉曼加的人 他们还不知道
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白我在说什么吗
Look at me.
看着我
From now on
从现在起
you are mine.
你属于我