风骚律师 第四季 Better Call Saul Season 4 第3集: 美丽的事 Something Beautiful

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 明基·斯皮罗 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 丹尼尔·沙克海姆 / 约翰·施班 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 安德鲁·斯坦顿 / 黛博拉·周 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 文斯·吉里根 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 蒂娜·帕克 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 斯蒂芬·卡皮契奇


台词
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 肉松 克里斯 杏仁斯嘉丽
翻译 暴走小罐头 窝车 喵球球
翻译 Eunice joy_bwl
校对 喃喃
时间轴 念念 今 大葱
后期 8T
总监 喃喃
Can I make the call now?
我现在能打电话了吗
Gotta make it look real.
得演逼真点
Do it quick before you pass out.
快点 免得晕了
绝命律师第四季 第三集
绝命律师第四季 第三集
And?
接着说
What if I told you, you could turn
如果我告诉你 转手这玩意儿
this piece of crap into four grand for each of us, minimum?
我们每人至少能拿到四千块
This little fella -- he's called the Merry Wanderer.
这家伙叫欢乐浪人
He's not much to look at. He's pretty easy to find.
外表平平 容易买到
I got this one at a pawn shop on 4th for 20 bucks.
我在第四大道的当铺花二十块买的
But he has a cousin called Bavarian Boy
但他有个表亲叫巴伐利亚男孩
almost identical -- same umbrella, same swagger.
跟他几乎一样 同样的伞 同样的神态
That one is worth a boatload.
那东西可就值钱了
And I gather you know where to find a Bavarian Boy.
你应该知道巴伐利亚男孩的下落了
I do, indeed.
我确实知道
He's gathering dust on a shelf in an office up on San Mateo
他在圣马特奥一间办公室里的架子上吃灰呢
and he's been there for God knows how long.
天知道他在那儿待多久了
And they have no idea what they've got.
他们也不知道他的价值
To them, it's not Bavarian Boy.
对他们来说 那不是巴伐利亚男孩
It's just "Some piece of junk grandma gave me
他们觉得那只是祖母传下来的破东西
that I feel too guilty to get rid of."
扔了又过意不去
And that's where you come in.
这时候你就有用了
Now, this place I'm talking about --
我说的这个地方
they're not exactly what you call security-conscious.
安保不是那么健全
There's no cameras whatsoever.
没有摄像头什么的
There's an alarm on the door that I could probably bridge.
门上有个报警器 我应该都可以搞定
And past that, you just pick a lock
过了这关 你就撬开一把锁
and walk over to the shelf
走向架子
and swap this Wanderer for that Boy
然后用浪人调包男孩
and it's five minutes, max.
最多只要五分钟
Warm-up, gentlemen?
续杯吗 先生们
Yeah. Thanks, Fran.
行 谢谢 弗兰
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
That's cute.
很可爱
- Isn't it, though? - Yeah.
-可不是吗 -是的
Have your food up in a jiff, Mike.
吃的马上就来 麦克
Look, they're not even gonna know it's gone.
他们都发现不了调包了
They look over at the shelf, they just see the same dumb tchotchkes
他们看到架子只会以为那还是
staring at them they've been looking at for years.
他们看了好些年的破玩意儿
There's no serial number.
没有编号
These things ‭are practically untraceable.
查不到我们头上
Now, you send Pryce or some other schlub down to Dallas next week.
你下周派普赖斯或其他混混去达拉斯
They're having a collectibles expo.
那里正举办收藏博览会
Those people are hungry for Hummels.
那些人很想要赫梅尔
I mean, ‭their eyes are gonna pop
当他们看到我们带去的东西
when they see what we brung 'em.
肯定会大跌眼镜
And they will pay through the nose
他们会花大手笔
which we will split fifty-fifty.
到时候我们五五分
So, it's perfect, right?
完美 对吧
We make some nice ‭Hummel-loving lady happy
我们把某个喜欢陶俑的老太太哄开心
and we make a bundle.
然后赚一笔
Let's do something beautiful here.
做点好事吧
And how did you come across this valuable wunderkind?
你怎么找到这个珍贵的娃娃的
What difference does it make?
有什么关系吗
Guys in the office cross you?
办公室的人惹到你了
Done you wrong?
误会你了
What?
什么
You're, uh, missing the point.
你搞错重点了
It's free money.
这钱不赚白不赚
You walk by a $20 on the sidewalk?
街上有二十块钱 你会不捡吗
No. You pick it up.
不 你会捡起来
Pass.
不干
What? Why?
什么 为什么
It's not for me.
不适合我
Not for you?
不适合你
Is there some problem I'm not seeing
我忽略了什么问题吗
like with the swap or something?
掉包有困难吗
Plan's fine, as far as it goes.
计划没问题
It's just not for me.
只是不适合我
And I don't think ‭it should be for you, either.
我觉得也不适合你
I'm sorry about your brother.
你哥哥的事我很遗憾
Yeah. Thanks.
谢了
But you're really not gonna do this?
你真不跟我一起吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Eggs easy.
双面煎蛋
Thanks, Fran.
谢了 弗兰
Can I get you anything else?
你还想吃点什么吗
No. I'm good.
不用了
Sure I can't get you anything?
你真不想吃点什么
No. I'm not hungry. Thanks.
我不饿 谢谢
All right.
好吧
I, um...
我...
If you don't want easy money, that's your business.
如果你不想赚白来的钱 那是你的事
I just thought I'd give you first crack at a golden opportunity.
我就想头一个告诉你这个千载难逢的机会
All right. We'll see you around.
好吧 回见
You take it easy.
你小心点
Yes. Hello.
I was wondering if Dr. Caldera had any openings today.
卡尔德拉医生今天有空吗
As soon as possible. I have a very sick fish.
越快越好 我有条鱼病得很重
Thanks.
谢谢
And, uh, ‭thanks again for the lift.
谢谢你载我一程
It's outside your ‭job description, I know.
我知道这不是你的工作职责
It's no problem.
没关系
梅萨维德银行信托
So, the acquisitions?
要谈收购是吗
Yes. We'll need to draft contracts for the target banks.
对 我们要为目标银行起草合同
The idea is to have the agreements ready to go
目标是在执行尽职调查的时候
while we're doing due diligence.
把合约准备好
You want me to start cracking on a draft when we're done here?
等这边谈完 需要我开始起草合同吗
No. But thank you.
不用 谢谢你
I'll do the first pass, and then you can proof it.
我来写第一稿 然后你来校对
Sure. Whatever's best for you.
好 你说了算
Here's what I'm thinking.
我是这样想的
Looking at the competition, one opportunity stands out.
调查竞争对手时 我发现一个机会
They don't have the market share, but --
他们没有市场份额 但是...
and this is a big deal -- Walker Ridge is eager.
而且这点很重要 沃克·里奇那边很急切
I agree.
我同意
They took a hit in the market adjustment.
他们在市场调节时栽了跟头
They're vulnerable, and they know it.
他们很脆弱 他们自己也清楚
I think we should prepare a package for both with that in mind --
我们在准备计划时要考虑这一点...
Is that Kim Wexler I hear?
是金·韦克斯勒在说话吗
Kevin.
凯文
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
I heard you were here, just wanted to say hi.
我听说你来了 来打声招呼
Look at you. Baby bird with a broken wing.
看看你 像只翅膀受伤的雏鸟
Oh, it's fine. It doesn't even hurt.
不要紧 都不怎么疼
Just a pain in the butt.
只是有点烦人罢了
Kevin, this is Viola Goto, my new paralegal.
凯文 这位是薇奥拉·五斗 我的新助理
Viola. Kevin Wachtell. Welcome to the team.
你好薇奥拉 凯文·沃弛泰尔 欢迎加入
Nice to meet you.
认识你很高兴
Listen, Kim, I just wanted to say
金 我想说
how sorry I am about Charles McGill.
查尔斯·麦吉尔的事请节哀
It's no secret ‭I had problems with the man
大家都知道我和他有过节
but, uh, ‭no one should go like that.
但他也不该是这个下场
You know, I just have to ask -- how's James handling it?
我不得不问 詹姆斯还好吗
Oh, he's -- ‭he's getting through it.
他快走出来了
He and the family really appreciated
他和他家人真的很感谢
the arrangement you sent for the funeral.
你为葬礼送的鲜花
Good. Well, glad to hear it.
那就好
Kevin, you remember we're meeting the board at noon
凯文 我们今天中午还要跟董事会
to go over Kim's recommendations, so...
一起讨论金的提议 所以...
No, no, no, I won't slow you down.
好好好 我不耽误你们了
One more thing --
还有一件事
and this will just take a second --
不会占太长时间
Kim, you have got to see the models.
金 你可得去看看那些模型
The...models?
模型
Takes your breath away, doesn't it?
叹为观止吧
Look at this.
瞧瞧
The whole side ‭of this building is glass
这栋楼有一面全是玻璃
and it's on a north-facing lot.
在朝北的一块地
I'm told that's energy-efficient
他们说这样节能
so I'm excited about that.
我很兴奋
This is, uh, Salt Lake City?
这是盐湖城吗
After Provo, why not?
普罗沃都建了 不妨在盐湖城也建
And...
还有
- Cheyenne, Wyoming? - ‭Yep.
-怀俄明州夏延市 -对
Over here, North Platte, Nebraska.
这边还有内布拉斯加州北普拉特
Now, these two you already know.
这两个你已经知道了
This one's gonna be Ogden, Utah
这栋会建在犹他州奥格登市
and this one here is Tucumcari.
这座是在图克姆卡里
And over here on this side
这边
you got a few new ones -- Sedona
还有几座新的 塞多纳
Pueblo, Colorado.
科罗拉多州的普韦布洛
And you know what? That's just the tip of the iceberg.
你知道吗 这仅仅是冰山一角
After that, I figure why not Las Vegas?
之后我还想在拉斯维加斯建呢
Nevada, I mean. Reno, too.
内华达州 还有雷诺市
Lubbock, Texas, Amarillo
得克萨斯州卢伯克 阿马里洛
San Antonio, El Paso.
圣安东尼奥 埃尔帕索
Then we're gonna get up to the Pacific Northwest --
然后我们将进军太平洋西北地区
Boise, Bend, Oregon
博伊西 俄勒冈州的本德市
Eugene, Salem, ‭all the way up to Portland.
尤金 塞勒姆 一直到波特兰
Now, this one is real special -- Denver.
这个相当特别 丹佛
See here?
看见没
We're gonna go ahead and add more trees on the west side
我们要在西侧多种几棵树
and that'll be great, and then maybe a --
那样就太棒了 然后
a bench or two on the outside.
外面再布置一两把长椅
Kim, is there something wrong?
金 有什么不对劲的吗
No. No. No, no.
没有没有
No. ‭It's just -- It's a lot.
没有 太多了看不过来
It's a very fast, aggressive expansion.
扩张得这么迅速 声势浩大
Kevin figures once we get our foothold in Utah
凯文认为 我们一旦在犹他州站稳脚跟
then we'll file for federal charter.
就申请联邦特许经营权
Yeah.
是啊
We're really building something here.
我们真的在构建一番事业
All your hard work is making a difference.
你的努力有回报了
I mean, Kim, this is what it's all about.
金 这就是意义
So, I can get the notes to you by EOD, if that's okay.
我今天之内发给你记录 这样可以吗
Uh, yeah, that's fine.
好的 可以
Do you have a sense when I should expect your draft?
你大概什么时候能给我稿子
I assume you're dictating it.
你应该只能找人听写了吧
Actually, you were right before.
其实 你之前说得对
Why don't you take a stab at it, and then I'll take a look?
你先试着写一份 然后我再看一遍
Great. That works.
好 没问题
I'll start on that ‭right after I get you home.
我送你回家之后就开始写
‭Instead of taking me home
别送我回家
drop me off at the courthouse, would you?
送我去法院吧 好吗
I didn't realize you had an appearance today.
我不知道你今天还要出庭
I would have prepped.
这样我就早准备了
No. No, I don't.
不 我不出庭
- You don't? - ‭Nothing to prep.
-你不出庭 -没什么需要准备的
Don't worry about it.
不用担心
Yeah. No.
是的 不
No.
不行
No, not the dog.
不 那只狗不行
I-I've done business with him before, yeah.
我跟他做过交易 是的
Once. Once.
一次 一次
Just the once.
就那一次
Yeah.
没错
I guess. I don't know.
我猜是吧 不清楚
- He didn't say. - ‭Well?
-他没说 -怎么样了
Yeah. He's not into it.
他不相信
He's not into it, or you're not into it?
是他不相信还是你不够投入
Give me that.
把电话给我
‭Unh-unh. It doesn't work that way.
这样行不通的
No direct contact. That's the point.
关键就是不能直接接触
Just give it to me.
你把电话给我就行了
‭Take it.
拿去
Hey. ‭This is the interested party.
嘿 我是有意向的那方
I have one question for you. Do you shit gold?
我有一个问题问你 你拉金子吗
Well, it's a simple yes or no. Do you shit gold?
回答是或者不是 你拉金子吗
No. All right, then.
不能是吧 那好
Because unless you currently have a large gold nugget
因为除非现在有一个大金块
traversing your colon
正穿过你的肠子
this is the easiest money you're ever gonna make.
你以后就挣不到这么容易的钱了
How long does it take for you to pick a Yale three-pin?
你多久能撬开一个耶鲁弹子锁
Well, then in 8 minutes, you're gonna make 4 grand
好的 那只要八分钟 你就可以赚四千
10 minutes if you decide to pick your nose.
你抠鼻子都得十分钟
In, out, no one comes looking for you ever.
进去 出来 之后也绝不会有人找你麻烦
How does that sound?
听起来怎么样
Yeah, I know where that is.
没错 我知道那个地方
Here. Pen.
给我支钢笔
In a half an hour.
半小时之内
Yep.
没问题
See, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job, but...
看 我可不想教你怎么做事 但是
All right, Mr. McGill, you're all set.
好了 麦吉尔先生 都办好了
All right. Thank you very much. See ya next time.
好的 非常感谢 下次再见
I hope ‭she feels better soon.
希望她能早日康复
Excuse me.
抱歉让一让
Can...I help you?
我有什么能帮你的吗
Jesus.
天哪
Uh, not here.
这里不行
Let me go grab my bag and tell my staff.
让我回去把包拿来 还有安排下员工
Jesus.
天哪
Can you not hit every damn pothole, please?!
别净往坑里开 稳一点 拜托
Careful. Careful!
小心 小心点
Up, up.
起来 起来
You, Ayuda. Come here.
你 过来帮忙
Help.
帮把手
Well, well, there he is.
好了 总算没死
You woke up.
你醒了
That means my Spanish is good enough
这意味着我的西班牙语已经足够好了
and Yul Brynner over here is actually O-negative.
以及这位光头帅哥是O型阴性血
Okay.
好了
I had to leave ‭a bullet in your shoulder.
你肩膀上那颗子弹我没法取出来
Might set off ‭metal detectors from now on.
今后可能会触发金属探测器
Gave ya a dose ‭of broad-spectrum antibiotics.
给你打了一针广谱抗生素
Let's see.
来看看情况
Pulse is good.
脉搏正常
Now, sniff test says you probably
现在 鼻吸试验说明你应该
didn't perforate your bowel -- probably.
没有被子弹穿肠 只是可能
I can't be 100 percent sure you didn't get nicked.
我不敢完全保证上面没有割伤
Now, if this starts to leak
如果以后漏了
you're gonna get the worst infection of your life.
你会经受这辈子最严重的一次感染
It's gonna hurt like hell, and then you're gonna die.
疼得要死不说 你还会把小命丢掉
So I advise you
所以我劝你
to go see a doctor ‭that has some imaging tech --
去找一个能做成像的医生
in other words, one that's not working
换句话说 一个不在汽修店
out of the back of a Jiffy Lube.
后面行医的医生
Till then
在那之前
keep these clean and dry
保持干燥清洁
change the bandages daily...
每日更换绷带...
you should be okay.
你会没事的
You understand me?
明白了吗
Good.
很好
Now, understand this.
另外 我再说明一件事
After I walk out of here
我从这里离开之后
I never want to see you again.
再也不想看到你们
Never.
永远不想
This cartel shit is too hot for me.
贩毒集团这堆烂事我受够了
You got it?
听见了吗
It's me.
是我
Can we talk, please?
我们能谈谈吗
I-I just want to come home.
我只是想回趟家
Okay. Thank you.
好的 多谢
I-I just wanted to say
我只想说
I'm sorry if you feel upset.
很抱歉让你生气
It was not my intention f-for you to feel upset.
我不是有意要惹你难过的
Well, m-my intention was for --
我本来是想
Honey, it is top-of-the-line.
宝贝 那可是质量最好的
Then what is the point?
那你到底想怎么样
You're saying I'm a -- I'm a thoughtless --
你说我太过轻率
that I don't care
不关心他人
but it is a very, very expensive vacuum.
但那是个非常 非常贵的吸尘器
It -- It never loses suction!
吸力永远那么强劲
So, what you're saying is I've got -- I got to sleep in my office
所以 就因为我给你买了件礼物
because I got you a gift?!
所以我只能睡在办公室里
Lynette?
林奈特
Lynette?
林奈特
Damn it.
该死的
Hello. Are you still delivering?
你好 你们现在还送餐吗
Okay.
好的
Yeah, just a large cheese.
只要大份芝士
Yes. Sliced, please.
是的 请先切好
Could you also throw in some dipping sticks?
能在里面放些面包棒吗
Two ranch and one marinara.
两份田园沙拉酱和一份蒜香番茄酱
How'd it go?
事情怎么样
Listen. Listen.
听着 听好了
‭Look. ‭The office guy -- he's here.
办公室那哥们 他人在这
What?
什么
He's dug in for the night, man.
他今晚在这里过夜 老兄
Come get me or -- Come get me!
来接我 不然... 你快来接我
Now, if you'll take out the little listener's guide
现在 如果你拿出那本附带的
that came with the program
指导说明书
you'll see a chart in there showing four quadrants
你会看到一个分成四块的表格
I call the Time Management Matrix.
我称之为时间管理矩阵
The key words to understand are "Importance" And "Urgency."
这里的关键词是"重要性"和"紧迫性"
Importance basically comes from within you.
重要性基本上源于你自身
Importance is your value system, hopefully based on principles.
重要性是你的价值体系 最好基于原则
Importance is your mission...
重要性是你的任务...
Importance...
重要性...
- ...your central strategy... - ...versus...
-你的核心策略 -比拼...
...to accomplish those high-priority goals...
去实现首要目标...
- ...urgency... - ...and the plan to implement that strategy.
-紧迫性... -...以及贯彻策略的计划
Urgency comes from the environment...
紧迫性来源于周边环境...
...it presses upon you.
对你产生压力
Its proximate is right in front of you.
就在你眼前逐步逼近
And it's often very popular. It could be deep and --
而且它也很常见 它可以很深入...
Son of a bitch.
狗娘养的
- ...it's urgent, it has the appearance... - Oh, God.
-很紧急 看起来... -我的天呐
...of requiring immediate attention.
需要迅速回应
Now, you have to decide what is truly important in your life.
你需要分辨出生活中真正重要的东西
That's why I...
因此我...
Stop! Stop!
停下 停下
Oh, no! No!
不 不
Hey! No! No! Why? Why?
喂 不不 怎么回事
Stop! No, stop! Stop!
停下 不 快停下
So, did you get it?
东西拿到了吗
Shitting gold.
拉金子
Yeah. Yeah, right? ‭
是啊 我说吧
I didn't say it was easy.
我可没说这事容易
Car thing was pretty slick.
车子这出挺妙的
I don't know how you pulled that off.
我都不知道你怎么弄的
Worked, though, didn't it?
至少奏效了 是吧
Yeah. I guess so.
是啊大概吧
Yes?
The Salamancas were hit.
塞拉曼加的人被袭击了
Yesterday, on the way back from their pickup.
昨天在他们拿货回来的路上
Do we know who?
知道是谁干的吗
Not yet.
还不知道
Varga survived barely, but he couldn't see faces.
瓦尔加还有一口气 但他没看见对方的脸
- Someone knows our business. - ‭Possibly.
-有人知道我们的生意了 -有可能
It resembled the attack on Hector's truck a few months ago
这次袭击很像几个月前赫克托的卡车那次
and they knew ‭the Salamanca men were heavy.
而且他们知道塞拉曼加的人不是吃素的
Don Juan, we are about to run another shipment.
胡安先生 我们快要运下一趟了
If you think we're compromised...
如果你觉得我们暴露了...
Run dummy loads.
装空车吧
We'll see what we see.
我们先观望
No product crosses until we're certain.
确定之前先不要运货
I'll take care of it.
我会办好
How long before our dealers run dry?
货还能撑多久
No more than a week.
不超过一星期
This is a problem.
这是个问题
Find a local supplier on your side of the border.
在你那侧境内找个本地供应商
Cut a deal.
签一笔
Don Juan, with all due respect
胡安先生 恕我冒犯
Don Eladio forbids buying from outsiders.
埃拉迪奥先生不允许从外人那拿货
He's been very clear.
他说的很明确了
Let me worry about Eladio.
我来想埃拉迪奥的办法
Do it now.
你现在就去办
*There's antimony, arsenic, aluminum, selenium*
*锑砷铝硒*
*And hydrogen and oxygen and nitrogen and rhenium*
*氢氧氮铼*
*And nickel, neodymium, neptunium, germanium*
*镍钕镎锗*
*And iron, americium, ruthenium, uranium*
*铁镅钌铀*
*Europium, zirconium, lutetium, vanadium*
*铕锆镥钒*
*And lanthanum and osmium and astatine and radium*
*镧锇砹镭*
*And gold and protactinium and indium and gallium*
*金锕铟镓*
*And iodine and thorium and thulium and thallium*
*碘钍铥铊*
*There's yttrium, ytterbium, actinium, rubidium*
*钇镱锕铷*
*And boron, gadolinium, niobium, iridium*
*硼钆铌铱*
*There's strontium and silicon and silver and samarium*
*锶硅银钐*
*And bismuth, bromine, lithium, beryllium, and barium*
*铋溴锂铍钡*
Uh, Mr. Fring. ‭
弗林先生
I wasn't expecting you.
我不知道你要来
That's not a problem, I hope.
希望没有打扰你
No, not at all.
不 没有
I was tinkering with something.
我只是弄点小玩意
What's that?
那是什么
Oh, it's, uh, technical.
技术上的东西
I wouldn't want to bore you.
很无聊的
Oh, you wouldn't.
哦不会的
Okay.
那好
You know when you put salt into water, it dissolves?
你知道盐放进水里会溶化吧
If you stir the water or heat it
如果搅拌或加热水
you can add more salt than you could otherwise
就可以溶解比本来更多的盐
before it falls out of solution.
而不至于析出
I'm trying to create a solution...like that
我在试着创造一种那样的溶剂
but with certain benzodiazepine precursor compounds.
只是里面含有苯二氮卓前体化合物
That's fascinating.
听起来很厉害
It will be if I can get it to work.
如果能行得通确实很厉害
Oh, I tested your samples.
对了 我化验了你的样本
They range from 39 percent to 58 percent pure
纯度在百分之三十九到五十八
except this one, which hovers around 67.
除了这一个 它大概有六十七
Top of the class, so to speak.
可以说是很好的了
You should tell the chemist to check
你最好叫化学家
his -- or her -- cookware.
检查一下他或她的"炊具"
It's introducing contamination, which would be easy to avoid.
造成了污染 这轻易就能避免
Well, ‭thank you very much, Gale.
非常感谢 盖尔
That's very useful information.
这信息很有用
Well, I should let you get back to your work.
我就不打扰你了
Mr. Fring, um
弗林先生
I-I don't want to cast aspersions
我不想中伤别人
but I have to tell you
但我得告诉你
these samples aren't great.
这些样品不算上乘
I-In fact, they're, um --
事实上
they're -- they're not even good.
连好都算不上
Basically, they're dreck.
基本上就是垃圾
I could do much better...
我能做得比这好
- Gale -- - ‭...much higher-grade.
-盖尔 -比这纯度高得多
I could make a kilo or more right here
我在这儿就能制一公斤多
and no one would know.
没人会知道
Wouldn't take more than a few days.
几天就能制出来
I wouldn't want to interfere with your studies.
我不想打扰你的研究工作
These are my studies.
这就是我的研究工作
Please. ‭It's the least I can do.
拜托了 这是我应该做的
I wouldn't let you down.
我不会让你失望
I'm certain that you wouldn't.
你一定不会
But I'm afraid I can't allow it...not yet.
但恐怕我不能同意 暂时不行
You were meant for better things.
你有更伟大的使命
I'll see you soon, Gale.
我们很快会再见 盖尔
Bye, Mr. Fring.
再见 弗林先生
*There's holmium and helium and hafnium and erbium*
*钬氦铪铒*
*And phosphorus and francium and fluorine and terbium*
*磷钫氟铽*
*And manganese and mercury, molybdenum, magnesium,*
*锰汞钼镁*
*Dysprosium and scandium and cerium and cesium*
*镝钪铈铯*
*And lead, praseodymium and platinum, plutonium,*
*铅镨铂钚*
*Palladium, promethium, potassium, polonium*
*钯钷钾钋*
*Tantalum, technetium, titanium, tellurium*
*钽锝钛碲*
*And cadmium and calcium and chromium and curium*
*镉钙铬锔*
Oh, I was worried about the wording there.
我就担心措辞不够好
No, no. It's great.
没有 很好
Really, really solid work.
写得非常好
Just make the change
只需改一下
to indicate the correct term for the disbursement of funds
表达资金支出的正确术语
and then we should be good to go.
然后就准备好了
Okay. ‭
好的
Don't mind me. I know it's a law office.
不用理我 我知道这是律师事务所
I'm just walking around your law office.
我只是路过你的律师事务所
You slept late.
你昨天很晚才睡
Yeah.
是啊
It took me awhile to fall asleep, actually
其实我过了好一会才睡着
but, man, once I did, I...
但一睡着就不省人事了
Uh, you want some coffee, Viola?
你要喝咖啡吗 薇奥拉
Oh, no, thanks. ‭We're just finishing up.
不了 谢谢 我们快弄完了
Unless there's something else you need from me.
除非你还有其他事要我办
No. I think we're good.
没事了
Maybe, uh, ‭you could also start looking
或许你可以开始研究
into federal charter regs.
联邦经营许可证的注册
No rush.
不着急
Got it. Will do.
好 我会的
Bye, Jimmy.
再见 吉米
See ya, Viola.
再见 薇奥拉
Bye. Thanks.
再见 谢谢
What's up?
怎么了
Jimmy, ‭there's just a couple of things
吉米 跟霍华德交谈后
from talking to Howard, that...
有几份文件
...maybe we ought to go through.
我们最好看看
Oh, yeah. Okay.
对 好啊
Yeah, let's get it over with, you know?
赶紧把这事解决了
Rip the Band-Aid off, right?
快刀斩乱麻 对吧
Yeah. Uh, this is a release.
嗯 这是一份声明
It says basically that you won't contest the will.
基本内容就是你不会对遗嘱提出质疑
If I sign it, I get my share?
我签了就能拿到我那份了
That's about the size of it.
差不多吧
So, uh, how much do I get?
所以我能拿到多少呢
$5,000.
五千块
Five K.
五千块
Yeah.
不错
I can pay off my Mastercard.
可以还信用卡了
What else you got?
还有什么
...This is...
这个...
It's from Chuck.
是查克留给你的
Nobody knows for sure what's in it.
没人知道里边写了什么
You don't have to open it right now, but...
你不用现在看 但是...
Let's see what the old boy has to say.
看看那个老家伙说什么了
Okay, I'll -- I'll give you a minute alone.
好吧 你自己看吧
No, no. Stay. It's fine.
别 别走 没关系的
I mean, uh, ‭you want to hear this, right?
你也想知道他写了什么吧
Yeah. If it's okay.
是 如果可以的话
It's undated.
没写日期
Okay, here it goes.
好了 开始了
"Dear Jimmy
"亲爱的吉米
I have left many things unsaid
这些年来 对于我们之间的关系
in our relationship through the years.
我有很多话都没有说出口
Rather than all allow --
与其让...
allow these unspoken thoughts to die with me
让这些从未言说的想法随我而逝
I've chosen to record them here for you.
倒不如把它们写给你看
I hope you will take my words in the spirit
我希望你不要扭曲我这些话的本意
in which they are intended."
正确地接受它们"
New paragraph.
另起一行
"I remember quite clearly
"我还清楚地记得
the day you came home from the hospital.
你从医院回到家那天
You can't imagine the joy on Mom's face.
你无法想像妈妈脸上的喜悦
I can honestly say I never saw her happier
坦白地说 我从未见过
than she was on that day.
她像那天那么开心的样子
You brought a shine to her life that nothing else ever did
你为她的生活带来了一抹前所未有的光亮
and I'm glad of that."
我为此而高兴"
New paragraph.
另起一行
"We have not always seen eye to eye.
"我们不总是意见一致
I expect that will continue to be so in the future.
我猜以后也是一样
However, nothing will ever change the fact
然而 无论什么都无法改变
that we are brothers, flesh and blood.
我们是血肉至亲的兄弟的事实
And though we are very different people
尽管我们是完全不同的人
I want you to know how much I respect
我仍然想要你知道 我有多么敬佩
what you have made of yourself in these last few years.
你最近这几年取得的成就
You have taken the opportunity I gave you in the mailroom
你抓住了我让你在收发室工作的机会
and you have run with it
跟它一起成长
becoming a valued member of the HHM family.
成为了律所大家庭里一名重要的成员
For all the problems in your past
尽管你的过去问题连连
I'm proud we share the name McGill."
我仍然很骄傲你是我的兄弟"
"I sincerely admire your energy and resilience.
"我发自内心地钦佩你的活力和韧性
I used to worry about you finding a place in the world
我过去经常担心你能否在这世上安身立命
but I'm not worried about that anymore.
但我现在不再担心了
I'm certain now that, no matter what the future may bring
我现在十分确定 无论将来怎样
you'll land on your feet, and I hope when you read this
你都会获得成功 我希望当你看到这封信时
you remember me ‭not only as your brother
你记忆中的我不只是你的哥哥
but as a person you knew was always in your corner."
也是一个永远都支持你的人"
He signed it just "Chuck."
署名是"查克"
‭Well, say what you want
你还别说
the man could write a letter.
这人还真会写信
S-Sorry.
抱歉
- No, I didn't -- ‭I didn't mean to make it... - No. It's okay.
-不 我不是故意... -没关系
It's okay. It's a nice letter.
没关系的 这封信写得很好
No, just --
不...
Just g-- Just give me -- Just give me a minute.
让我自己待会儿
Kim.