风骚律师 第四季 Better Call Saul Season 4 第4集: 说话 Talk

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 明基·斯皮罗 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 丹尼尔·沙克海姆 / 约翰·施班 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 安德鲁·斯坦顿 / 黛博拉·周 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 文斯·吉里根 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 蒂娜·帕克 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 斯蒂芬·卡皮契奇


台词
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 肉松 克里斯 吃冰棒
翻译 窝车 杏仁斯嘉丽 AE_CassA_Wei
翻译 喵球球 joy_bwl
校对 杏仁斯嘉丽 克里斯
时间轴 念念 今 大葱
后期 8T
总监 喃喃
马蒂
You wanted me to talk.
你想让我张口
I talked.
我张口了
绝命律师第四季 第四集
绝命律师第四季 第四集
汽车旅馆
Done.
搞定
James McGill.
詹姆斯·麦吉尔
James, hi. It's Robbie Finn from CC Mobile.
詹姆斯 你好 我是CC通讯的罗比·芬恩
Am I calling at a bad time?
打得不是时候吗
No. It's fine.
不 没事
Great. Well, good news --
有个好消息
if you're still interested, we'd like to offer you
如果你还感兴趣的话 我们愿意给你
a position at our uptown branch.
我们市郊分店的职位
Oh, this is the cellphone store?
是手机店吗
You bet!
可不是
You made quite an impression on Mr. Boyd.
你让博伊德先生记忆深刻
He's talking about starting you off as a shift supervisor.
他还说要你直接当值班经理
We can get your training done today, if that works for you.
我们今天就能给你培训 如果你可以的话
James? You still there?
詹姆斯 你在听吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Uh, my plans have changed.
我另有打算了
I'm not gonna be able to take that job.
没法接那份工作
Yeah? I'm sorry to hear that.
是吗 很遗憾
Me too. It's a real shame.
我也是 真可惜
Alright, well, have yourself a good day, James.
好吧 祝好 詹姆斯
You too.
你也是
You taking off?
你要出去吗
Yeah.
是的
Hey, you want Thai for dinner?
你晚餐想吃泰国菜吗
I got a hankering for that iced tea.
我很想喝冰茶
Yeah. That sounds good.
行啊 挺不错的
I should be back by 7:00.
我应该七点前回
Excellent.
太棒了
What's up?
怎么了
I was thinking that...
我刚在想
...maybe you should talk to someone.
也许你该找个人谈谈
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah. I got a name.
是啊 我打听到一个人
He's not far from here. I've heard good things.
他离这儿不远 名声还不错
Thought you'd give him a call.
你可以给他打个电话
A shrink?
心理医生
It works for a lot of people.
对许多人都有效
Yeah. Okay.
行 好吧
Yeah, well, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
I just, uh, have to, uh...
我只是得...
I hafta check out my schedule and...
我得看下我的安排
Oh, geez.
天啊
I almost forgot to tell you.
我差点忘了跟你说
I got a job.
我找到工作了
- Really? - Yep.
-当真 -真的
You're looking at Albuquerque's newest
你面前正是阿尔布开克最新上任的
mobile communications specialist.
移动通讯专家
I'm a shift supervisor, even.
而且一上来就是值班经理
Be very impressed.
厉害吧
Cellphone sales. I-I'm selling cellphones.
手机销售 我要卖手机了
CC Mobile. I start today.
CC通讯 今天开始上班
- Jimmy, that -- that is great. - ‭Yeah.
-吉米 那太棒了 -是啊
It's strictly gainful employment
这工作挣得到钱
and then 10 months from now -- poof! -- I'm a lawyer again.
十个月后 我就又能当律师了
All right.
好的
But you'll just give him a call when you get a chance?
但有时间给他打个电话 好吗
Of course. Absolutely.
当然 没问题
Okay. Coffee's on.
好的 咖啡好了
Have a good first day.
第一天工作顺利
You can count on it!
你就瞧好吧
Mr. Finn, James McGill.
芬恩先生 我是詹姆斯·麦吉尔
Listen, I've been thinking it over, and I just can't
我又想了好久 觉得实在不该
pass up this opportunity -- if the position is still open?
错过这个机会 请问我还能来吗
- Hey, Marty. - Morning, Kim.
-马蒂 -早啊 金
What's on for today?
今天有什么动向
Well, let's see.
我看看
Papadoumian has settlement conferences most of the morning.
帕帕杜米安上午大部分时间都在开和解听证会
Judge Clark has a pair of corporate bankruptcies.
克拉克法官要处理两起公司破产案
Munsinger looks like criminal trespassing
芒辛格法官要处理非法入侵
aggravated stalking, and some pleading down.
恶意跟踪 还有一些认罪协议
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
You got it.
不客气
And you'll have another 14 days
上诉之日起 你将有十四天时间
from when they file to tell me if you want to amend
告诉我你是否想修改
your request for a pre-trial conference
预审听证会的请求
or keep it the way it is.
还是保持原样
I-I gather you're planning to amend, yes?
我猜你是想修改的 对吗
- Yes, Your Honor. - Fine.
-对 法官阁下 -好的
We'll reconvene in 30 days
我们三十天后重新开庭
for a proper pre-trial conference, shall we?
进行正式的预审听证会 好吗
I'll have an order out tomorrow.
我明天发布法官令
Okay. Next.
好了 下一宗
CR2003114576 CR2003114576
State vs. Scotty Blakey.
斯科蒂·布雷基公诉案
Ms. Wexler, do you have a matter before the court today?
韦克斯勒女士 你今天来法庭有事吗
No, Your Honor. Just observing.
没有 法官阁下 只是旁听
All right.
好吧
Uh, counsel?
律师
Good morning, Your Honor.
早上好 法官阁下
Crystal Eitzmann on behalf of the State.
克里斯特尔·埃茨曼 代表公诉方
It's your turn.
该你了
Oh, okay.
好的
I'm Scotty Blakey, here for myself.
我是斯科蒂·布雷基 代表自己
Mr. Blakey, you're here right now
布雷基先生 你今天出庭
because I called this case last week and you didn't show up --
是因为我上周审理此案 而你没有出庭
hence, the bench warrant.
因此 把你拘捕来
- Understood? - ‭Yes.
-明白吗 -明白
Your Honor, Mr. Blakey was given
法官阁下 布雷基先生被判
a six-month suspended sentence
六个月缓刑
along with the one-year probation.
附加一年缓刑期
There's no question that this bench warrant
毫无疑问 本次被拘捕
constitutes a clear violation of a very generous deal.
说明被告违反了这一慷慨的判决
I'm doing the community service.
我在做社区服务
- The deadline already passed. - Judge Munsinger would like
-终止期限已经过了 -芒辛格法官
to see you in chambers at the next recess.
想在下次休庭时到办公室见你
Why do you think you were summoned in the first place?
你以为你第一次被传唤出庭是做什么
The State was prepared to charge this case as a felony
公诉方本打算将此案定为重罪
and agreed to drop it to a misdemeanor
最后同意降为轻罪
in order to avoid wasting
就是不想浪费
the court's time and resources. It's a sha--
法庭的时间和资源 很遗憾...
In!
I don't want to bother you while you're eating.
我不想打搅你吃饭
Sit! Help me take my mind off this.
坐 帮我分散下注意力
Eggplant and okra.
茄子和秋葵
My wife insists. Cholesterol, yadda yadda.
我老婆坚持要我吃这个 胆固醇什么什么的
Hurt your arm, huh?
胳膊伤了吗
Yes.
是的
Are you researching something?
你在调查什么事吗
No, Your Honor.
没有 法官阁下
Then you're -- you're working on your procedure.
那你就是在忙自己的案子
Just...observing.
只是 看看
So, Howard Hamlin's fine with one of his associates
怎么 霍华德·哈姆林对自己的律师
just sitting around my court all day
闲坐在我的法庭一整天
whiling away the billable hours?
消磨工作时间没意见吗
Actually, I left HHM.
我已经离开HHM了
- I'm a solo practitioner now. - No kidding.
-我现在自己单干了 -真的假的
Field?
哪个领域
Mainly banking.
主要是银行
How's business?
生意怎么样
Pretty good.
挺好的
I'm outside counsel for Mesa Verde.
我是梅萨维德银行的外部律师
Mesa Verde.
梅萨维德银行
You know, I -- I heard about a case
我听说有个案子
and I think you might be the right person for it.
感觉很适合你
Interested?
感兴趣吗
Of course.
当然
I can't share all the details just yet
现在我还不方便把所有细节透露给你
but I can give ya broad strokes.
不过我可以给你讲下大致的框架
There's a young woman, early 20s
有个年轻女性 二十出头
pregnant with her first child, nearing the end of term.
怀了第一胎 快要生了
Healthy as a horse.
非常健康
She develops a complication.
她出现了并发症
She goes to the hospital for delivery
然后去医院准备生产
and there's a mistake with the anesthesia.
但麻醉出了问题
She aspirates vomitus into her oxygen mask
她把呕吐物吐进了自己的氧气面罩
stops breathing.
阻碍了呼吸
The baby's delivered -- fine.
孩子平安诞生
But the young mother suffers serious brain damage.
但这位年轻的妈妈却遭受了严重的脑损伤
She's left comatose on a respirator.
陷入了昏迷 只能依靠呼吸机
The family is naturally devastated.
这个家庭自然受到了重创
And they're broke, so they have no way to pay
他们破产了 所以他们没有办法支付
for the young lady's care.
这位年轻女士的医疗费用
And to make matters worse
更糟糕的是
the hospital refuses to take responsibility.
这所医院拒绝承担责任
And they've hired
而且他们雇佣了
one of the most expensive firms in the state.
国内最贵的律所
This is the plot of "The Verdict."
这是《大审判》的情节
Yes! Of course it is!
可不是吗
Because movies are the only place
因为只有电影中
where those once-in-a-lifetime cases exist.
才会出现这种千载难逢的经典案例
You know what I got coming up next?
你知道我接下来要审什么案子吗
I got a janitor who threw his pee on his boss.
有个清洁工朝自己的老板泼尿
The one after that
再接下来是
she stabbed her boyfriend over a grilled cheese sandwich.
有个女的为了一个烤芝士三明治捅了自己男友
This is the real world, Ms. Wexler
真实的世界就是如此 韦克斯勒女士
and you won't find any save-the-broken-lawyer cases in it.
不会有什么拯救破产律师的大案件
Don't think that you are the first to try to rediscover
不要觉得你是第一个在我的法庭上
their love of the law by trolling my court.
想重新找回自己对法律的热爱的人
You're not.
不是的
Best thing you can do is stick to Mesa Verde.
你还是老老实实地做好梅萨维德银行的业务
Make lots of money.
挣很多钱
Give some to charity.
捐点给慈善
And having said that, we've got perpetual PD overload.
说到这里 我们的公设辩护律师一直超负荷工作
So beware.
所以当心了
Next time I see you lurking in my court
下次我再看见你混迹我的法庭
I'm gonna put you to work.
我就要让你做事了
Understood.
明白
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
Thank you...Your Honor.
多谢... 法官阁下
All rise.
全体起立
Good afternoon. Please be seated.
下午好 都坐下吧
Case CR2003114882
案件编号CR2003114882
State vs. Lester Downes.
莱斯特·道恩斯公诉案
You wanted to discuss the conflict of interest.
你想先就利益冲突进行讨论
Yeah, before we get started, I'll, uh --
是的 在我们开始之前 我要
I'll address the defense's motion to disqualify opposing counsel.
我要先审议被告方要求对方律师回避的动议
Well, I read your brief very carefully, but I'm not...
我仔细地看过了你的简报 但是我不...
Sorry I'm late.
对不起我迟到了
- Paper? - Thank you.
-要报纸吗 -多谢
22 across is "Esmeralda."
第二十二行是"埃斯梅拉达"
"Bell ringer's love interest."
"敲钟人的心上人"
It's the Hunchback.
是那个驼背
Oh, Quasimodo. Look at you.
卡西莫多 不赖嘛你
- Hey, Anita. - Hey, Fran.
-安妮塔 -弗兰
Usual for you?
还是老样子吗
Yep. Thanks.
没错 多谢
Thank you, Fran.
多谢 弗兰
You're welcome.
不客气
You know, a girlfriend of mine
我的一个朋友
is playing piano with her band tonight at The Launchpad.
今晚要在发射台餐厅和她的乐队演出 她弹钢琴
They're pretty good. You wanna go?
他们挺不错的 要一起去吗
Tonight's group.
今晚有小组会
Mm, we could ditch.
我们可以翘掉的
I'd better go. I told Stacey I'd be there.
我还是去吧 我跟史黛西说过会去的
Sure.
好吧
Maybe I could stop by after.
也许散会后我会顺便去一下
That'd be great.
那就太好了
You know, speaking of group
说到互助小组
I've been thinking about reaching out to Henry.
我在想要不要帮亨利一把
I think he needs a friend.
我觉得他需要朋友
Every time I see him, he seems worse.
我每次见到他 他都变得更糟了
Henry's fine.
亨利没事的
- You talked to him? - Don't need to.
-你跟他聊过 -不需要
Then how do you know?
那你怎么知道
Because that dead wife he's always talking about never existed.
因为他挂在嘴边的亡妻根本不存在
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's an act.
他在演戏
Why would you even say that?
你为什么这么说
The guy's story changes every time he tells it.
那家伙每次讲的故事都不一样
Really?
是吗
No, I don't think so.
不 我觉得不是
That romantic night at the Cubs game, their first kiss?
一起去看棒球比赛的浪漫夜晚 他们的初吻
- Yeah? - Never happened.
-怎么了 -从未发生过
You can't know that.
你又怎么知道
Wrigley Field didn't get lights until '88.
瑞格利球场1988年之前没装照明设备
There were no night games before then.
在那以前没有夜间比赛
None of his details add up.
他的那些细节全都对不上
Well, maybe he just got the year wrong.
或许是他把年份记错了
Why would anyone make up a story like that?
哪有有人会编那种故事
Okay.
好了
Here you go.
你们的菜
Enjoy.
尽情享用
- Thank you. - Thanks, Fran.
-多谢 -多谢 弗兰
You know...
你知道吗...
you have a very suspicious nature.
你的性格真是多疑
Watch him.
仔细观察他
He's got a tell.
他有个破绽
Like a bad poker player, when he's lying
像是糟糕的扑克玩家 他撒谎时
he rubs his wrist.
他会搓手腕
Okay.
好吧
You want to put your money where your mouth is?
你想打个赌吗
Well, you gonna come to group tonight?
你今晚来小组吗
Make it interesting.
办得有趣些
All right.
10 bucks says that when he talks about Judy
赌十块钱 他提起朱蒂
different story.
又换一套说法
All right. You're on.
没问题 赌就赌
All right.
欢迎光临
CC通讯
CC Mobile. This is Jimmy.
CC通讯 我是吉米
How was the first morning?
上班第一个上午感觉如何
Good, Robbie.
很好 罗比
Well ya, actually, it's a little -- little slow.
其实 有一点点冷清
Yeah, that store's always been a bit calmer.
是啊 你那间商店总是更清闲些
Just bring a book.
上班时带本书
So, this is a normal weekday?
工作日这样算正常
Mostly, but wait till inventory week.
大部分是 但清库存的那周就不是了
There's a line out the door.
门外会排起队
When's inventory week?
清库存周是什么时候
Uh, you just missed it.
你刚错过
Is there, uh, any chance that you could move me
有没有可能把我调到
to a store with a little more traffic?
客流量大一些的门店去
Uh, let's see.
我看看
The Gold Street store is always hoppin'.
金街店一直都很忙
Uh, but it looks like the schedule's all full right now.
但值班表似乎都满了
Let's give it a couple weeks, and then we'll see.
再等几周吧 然后再说
Uh, no problem.
没问题
If I can, I'll swing by later.
我过两天找个机会去看看你
Keep up the good work.
继续加油吧
Yeah. See you then. Bye.
好 到时见 再见
Yeah, that's it. I remember the smoked windows.
就是这辆车 我记得车窗不透明
That's the one that ran us off the road.
就是它把我们挤下道路
That place is like a fortress, we're gonna need numbers.
这里戒备森严 我们需要更多人手
I'll pull... Domingo and Javier, and their crews.
我叫多明戈和哈维尔还有他们的手下过来
We'll round them up...
包围他们
...and hit them tonight.
今晚发动袭击
Hey, amigos.
伙计们
Salamancas.
这帮塞拉曼加人
Give yourselves up, idiots!
投降吧 傻瓜
It's the only way you're coming out alive.
想活着出来就投降
You're out of bullets, give up now!
你们没子弹了 投降吧
We cleared out the Espinosas.
我们清掉了埃斯皮诺萨的人
They're all done.
他们都死了
And the Salamanca brothers?
塞拉曼加兄弟呢
Marco took a hit, but he'll pull through.
马可中了一枪 但他会挺过来的
They went back south until the heat dies down.
他们回南部了 等事态平息
It's territory, isn't it?
是因为领地 对吧
Salamancas wipe out the Espinosas.
塞拉曼加家族灭掉埃斯皮诺萨的人
Espinosa territory is up for grabs.
埃斯皮诺萨的领地就空了出来
The cartel can't give it to the Salamancas
贩毒集团不能把它交给塞拉曼加家族
so...I think they give it to you.
所以 我想他们会把领地给你
Get some rest.
休息一下吧
You have more to do.
你还有活儿要干
It's a service to the people.
他是为大家服务
It really is. It's a nonprofit.
真的 是非营利的
And it's a perfect fit, I mean
而且非常适合他
what with his degree in sociology and all.
毕竟他有社会学学位
I think he's really come a long way.
我觉得他真的有很大进步
It -- He hasn't even talked
他这周之前
about getting a job until this week.
都没有提过找工作的事
The place is called the --
那里叫做
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起
Willa, you hadn't quite finished.
威拉 你刚刚还没说完
It's called the North Fourth Art Center.
叫北部第四艺术中心
I hope he takes the job.
我希望他接受那份工作
Well, thank you, Willa.
谢谢你 威拉
That all sounds really promising.
听上去很有希望
Anyone else?
还有谁吗
Stacey.
史黛西
Today, I-I got up, and I took a shower.
今天 我起床 然后洗了个澡
Kaylee woke up on her own
凯莉自己起床
and got herself ready for school.
然后自己准备好去上学
It was just a regular morning.
只是个平常的早晨
I made French toast for breakfast
我早餐做了法式土司
and we talked about the self-pasting toothbrush
然后我们谈论了她为科学展做的
she's making for the science fair.
自动涂抹牙膏的牙刷
I took her to school and went to work.
我带她去了学校然后去上班了
And then I realized it.
然后我意识到了一件事
I don't know why I noticed it just then, but...
不知为什么我会意识到 但是
I hadn't thought about Matty all morning...
我整个早上都没有想过马蒂
not once.
一次也没有
When I was making French toast
当我在做法式土司时
why didn't I remember that i-it's his favorite?
我为什么没有想起这是他的最爱
I think about Matty every single time I make breakfast
我每次做早餐都会想起马蒂
but not today.
但是今天没有
And they weren't just minutes.
不仅仅是几分钟
There were hours that I didn't think about him.
我有好几个小时没想起他了
And if I can go hours, then --
如果我能几小时不想着他 那么
then -- then why not a whole day?
那么 为什么不能是一整天呢
Why not a whole week?
为什么不能是一整周呢
I mean, what if I lose the sound of his voice?
我的意思是 如果我忘记了他的声音呢
What if I forget him completely?
如果我完全忘记了他呢
I mean, I know I won't.
我知道我办不到
That's, like, impossible, but...
那是不可能的 但是
I don't know. I'm just -- I don't know.
我不知道 我只是 我不知道
Thank you, Stacey. You're not alone, truly.
谢谢你 史黛西 你不是一个人 真的
And it might be painful
过程可能很痛苦
but if -- if you ask me, I'd say it's progress.
但如果你问我 我认为这是有进步了
I mean...a lot of us in this room
这个房间里的许多人
have felt the same things you're talking about.
都有过你所说的同样的感觉
I know I have.
我知道我有过
I keep trying to get there
我一直在尝试
you know, to live in the here and now.
去活在此时此刻
I know that's what Judy would have wanted, but it's...hard.
我知道这会是朱蒂想要的 但是这很难
This guy at work...
我一个同事
I've been avoiding him for the last two weeks
我过去两周都在躲避他
ever since he got back from his vacation to Australia.
自从他从澳大利亚度假回来之后
She always wanted to go to Sydney
她一直想去悉尼
but money was tight.
但是手头紧张
Finally, we were gonna go, for our 25th
终于我们决定去了 在25周年纪念日
and that's when she got her test results.
她就在那时拿到了她的化验结果
Ugh, God.
天哪
Mike, you have something you want to add?
麦克 你有什么想要补充的吗
You don't want to hear what I have to say.
你们不会想听我要说的
Well, we're ready if you are.
如果你愿意 我们洗耳恭听
Yeah?
是吗
This guy was never married.
这家伙从来没结过婚
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Mike, now, you know the rules.
麦克 你知道规矩的
Yeah, I know your rules.
是啊 我知道你的规矩
He's been coming in here for months
他来这里几个月了
selling you a bill of goods
拿自己编的故事哄骗你们
getting you all misty-eyed and loving every minute of it.
享受着让你们感动落泪的每一分钟
- Pop. - ‭Stop.
-爸 -别管我
That's just not true.
那不是真的
Yeah? Okay.
是吗 好吧
So, I'll go to the public library
那我就去公共图书馆
and I'll get the papers from 1997
把1997年以来的报纸都借来
and I'll run a search on Judy DeVore
我会好好找找朱蒂·德沃尔
beloved wife of Henry DeVore.
亨利·德沃尔挚爱的妻子
Tell me I'll find her obituary.
你说我能找到她去世的讣告吗
She wanted to go to Australia?
她说想去澳大利亚
Well, last month, it was Cuba.
上个月你说的是古巴
Come on, Henry.
拜托 亨利
Let's look at the papers, see if the math works.
看看报纸就知道真相了
Come on. Mike.
行了 麦克
She's not there, is she?
没有这个人吧 有吗
Go on. Say it.
你说啊 你说
You have no shame.
你真不知羞耻
Well...
你看
he came to the right place, didn't he?
他来对地方了吧
He knew you wouldn't notice.
他知道你们不会注意的
And you didn't.
你们确实没有
All wrapped up in your sad, little stories
都沉浸在自己悲伤的小故事里
feeding off each other's misery.
从他人的痛苦中获得能量
You wanted me to talk.
你们让我讲
I talked.
我讲了
Leave now.
现在就走
I don't want you here.
我不欢迎你
Leave.
快走
Answer me!
回答我
I don't want to play games.
我不想玩游戏
I told you to get out of my house.
我让你从我家出去
You must go. Now!
你必须走 现在就走
My God.
天啊
Mijo.
孩子
What have they done to you?
他们对你做了什么
Papa.
爸爸
Papa, no.
爸爸 不行
You need the hospital.
你需要去医院
Papa.
爸爸
Please.
求你了
Don't call. Not anyone.
不能打给任何人
911. What's your emergency?
这里是911 请问有何险情
I won't be safe if you do.
你打的话我会很危险
911. What's your emergency?
这里是911 请问有何险情
I'm okay.
我没事
Can I rest here a little?
我能在这歇一会吗
This one?
这个怎么样
Unh-unh.
不行
How about this one?
这个呢
No.
不行
This one.
这个
Sure thing.
没问题
Hernandez and Sullivan. They led the pack and load.
赫尔南德斯和沙利文 他们是负责装配的
My top guys.
是我最好的员工了
Mhm-kay.
好的
What's that say?
这上面写的什么
It's not a guessing game.
又不是天书
38 degrees.
三十八度
Should be 35.
应该是三十五
Musta come in set wrong.
估计是设置错了
Goes out set right.
改正一下
禁止叠放
Manifest doesn't say anything about --
货单上没说...
Yeah. We'll fix that.
好的 我们会纠正
These okay with you?
这样也可以吗
Are you talking about the strap?
你在说固定带吗
I am.
是的
Might be a little frayed, but the rest of them are fine.
可能有点磨损 但是大部分还是好的
And you know this how?
你怎么看出来的
So, we're pulling all the E track straps?
所有E型固定带都要换掉吗
Is that a question?
这还用问吗
We'll pull them.
这就去办
Call for Ehrmantraut.
厄门绍特电话
Ehrmantraut.
厄门绍特
He wants to see you.
他要见你
Yeah?
是吗
Tonight.
今晚
Hold on. ‭We're not done yet.
等会儿 还没完呢
抱歉不能为您服务马上回来
CC通讯
埃斯钢筋有限公司建筑建材产品我们信仰上帝
I'm a Fanta guy myself.
我喜欢喝芬达
You can buy a truckload.
你可以买一车了
Here you go.
给你
This is, uh, more than we talked about.
这比我们说的多好多
Yeah, Bavarian Boy made quite a splash
巴伐利亚男孩在收藏博览会上
at the collectibles expo.
引起了轰动
Bidding war.
竞标激烈
But great.
太棒了
We both know you could have kept most of this.
你本可以多留一些给自己的
I-I would have never known the difference.
反正我也不会知道
Yeah, well, you could have left me high and dry.
是啊 你当时也本可以丢下我不管的
I'm liking this Hummel thing.
我喜欢赫梅尔这档事
The cash came fast and clean.
钱来得又快又干净
Got any more where that came from?
有没有找到更多货源
No, not really.
没有
Ah, bummer.
真遗憾
We're gonna do this again.
我们会再干一票的
I'll find something.
我会找到货的
Sounds good.
不错
When you do, call the vet.
找到的话 就给兽医打电话
Yeah?
打给他
Yeah. New job new phone.
对 新工作新电话
You never know who's listening.
你永远不知道谁在监听
CC通讯有人在监听吗本店出售隐私
You want to see me. Here I am.
你要见我 我来了
In order for our arrangement to continue
为了我们的安排能够顺利进行
there is a matter we need to discuss.
有件事需要讨论一下
Okay.
Do you have something to tell me?
你有什么事要告诉我吗
If you do, you would be well advised to do so.
如果有的话 我建议你最好告诉我
Nacho Varga.
纳乔·瓦尔加
I wondered when you were gonna get around to this.
我还在想你什么时候会想起这事
You came to me.
你来找我
You asked for a favor.
求我帮忙
You looked me in the eye, you shook my hand
你看着我的眼睛 握着我的手
and all the while, you knew
而从始至终 你一直都知道
Varga was moving against my interests.
瓦尔加对我的利益不利
I said I wouldn't kill Salamanca.
我说过我不会杀塞拉曼加
I never promised to be his bodyguard.
但我从没有答应过做他的保镖
So...what now?
所以现在是怎样
You gonna make a move, you better make it.
你要是想动手 就快点
But they're not gonna, are they?
但他们是不会动手的 对吗
You brought me here because you have an ask.
你把我叫来是因为你有求于我
So, why don't you stop running a game on me
所以 就别玩这些没用的花招了
and just tell me about the job?
直接告诉我什么活儿吧