风骚律师 第四季 Better Call Saul Season 4 第6集: 皮纳塔 Piñata

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 明基·斯皮罗 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 丹尼尔·沙克海姆 / 约翰·施班 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 安德鲁·斯坦顿 / 黛博拉·周 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 文斯·吉里根 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 蒂娜·帕克 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 斯蒂芬·卡皮契奇


台词
Here you go.
Are you sure about these? The pool's up to $200.
你确定吗 奖金池已经两百块了
I've made my choices.
我已经想好了
Well... Confidence.
真自信
An admirable trait.
值得敬佩
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Clara.
克拉拉
Hey, Jimmy.
吉米
What do you got for me?
你选的什么
I'm stuck on Documentary Short Subject.
纪录短片这一项不知道选什么
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 克里斯 肉松 AE_CassA_Wei
Mm. Yeah. Just go with your gut.
相信直觉就行
翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 Eunice
"Howards End" All the way down, huh?
《霍华德庄园》 一路选到底了
翻译 吃冰棒 joy_bwl
I just love Emma Thompson.
我很喜欢艾玛·汤普森
Who doesn't?
谁不喜欢呢
校对 喃喃
She's so pragmatic.
她太务实了
Yeah, well, fingers crossed.
是啊 祈祷好运吧
时间轴 念念 大葱
How'd we do?
怎么样
后期 8T
This is everything from two.
这是二楼所有的
And I even got Chloe to throw in.
我连克洛伊都拉入伙了
总监 喃喃
Many have tried ‭to argue with Kim Wexler.
许多人都和金·韦克斯勒争执过
All have failed.
但都失败了
I'm headed up to four. You got anything?
我要去四楼 有东西吗
Yep.
And I'll do three.
那我去三楼
Already done.
已经完事了
You know, you're making the rest of us look bad.
你会让我们这些人难堪的
If you wouldn't stop at every cubicle to chat --
如果你不在每个工位停下说话
It's called being friendly.
这叫友好交际
It's great for morale.
能鼓舞士气
It is great for wasting time.
能浪费时间还差不多
- That, too. - ‭Okay.
-也是 -好
- It's -- - ‭So, discovery for Cordero is coming this afternoon
-这... -科德罗案子的证据开示就在下午
so you might want to kick it up a bit.
你可能得稍微加快速度
- Congratulations. - He really did it.
-恭喜 -他真做到了
- What? ‭- Isaacson.
-什么 -艾萨克森
- The case. ‭- I don't...
-那个案子 -我不...
Isaacson vs. Vakarian Holdings, Inc.
艾萨克森诉瓦卡里安控股公司
We've been assembling binders for months.
我们这几个月都在忙这个案子
I've been kind of slammed with the Oscar pool
我脑子里全是奥斯卡这个事
in case you weren't paying attention.
你好像没注意到
Right. Sorry. I'll try harder.
对 抱歉 以后注意
So, this guy, Isaacson -- he dies of a heart attack.
艾萨克森这个人 他死于心脏病
‭And his family -- they're our clients --
他的家人 也就是我们委托人
sort through his financials, you know
整理他的财务状况
looking to track down his assets.
追踪他的资产
Lo and behold, they find some old shares
听好了 他们找到二十年前
in this company he invested in like 20 years back.
他在一家公司投资的一些股票
Family tracks down the CFO, looking to cash out
家人找到首席财务官 想把股票兑现
but he tells them
但他告诉他们
that corporation's been dissolved.
那家公司已经解散了
Isaacson's shares are worthless.
艾萨克森的股票没价值了
‭Right? But Chuck does some digging
但是查克做了些功课
and it turns out ‭they formed a new corporation
发现原来他们成立了一家新公司
that's virtually identical to the old corp Isaacson invested in.
与艾萨克森投资的老公司几乎一模一样
It's the same officers, same structure, everything.
公司高管 架构都是一样的
‭Right? So, Chuck finds exemption 4 in Leannais vs. Cincinnati
于是查克援引莱纳尼斯诉辛辛那提一案中
- which is compl-- ‭- Okay. Okay. Yeah, listen.
-第四豁免... -好了 听着
I appreciate the effort
我很感激
but can you ‭just big-picture it for me?
但你能说得概括点吗
I am.
我在说了
Chuck won a case that Howard thought
查克仅仅利用模糊判例
was unwinnable using only the power of obscure case law.
就赢了一个霍华德以为不可能赢的案子
‭That's...good.
那不错啊
Yeah, very.
对 很棒
Congratulations, Mr. McGill.
恭喜你 麦吉尔先生
- Jimmy. ‭- Chuck.
-吉米 -查克
- Big day, huh? - ‭Yeah.
-大日子啊 -是啊
Thanks, uh...
谢谢
- Kim. Wexler. - Of course.
-金·韦克斯勒 -哦对
You're one of our law students?
你是我们培养的法学生吗
Yes. I'm in my third year at UNM...
对 现在在新墨西哥大学读大三
...thanks to HHM.
多亏了律所的帮助
- How's it going? - Very well. Thank you.
-还顺利吗 -非常顺利 谢谢
And congratulations again on Isaacson.
再次恭喜艾萨克森的案子
Well...
这个
I'm sure that you considered it.
肯定你已经考虑过了
I just wanted to ask.
我只是想问一句
Vakarian Holdings, Inc., would have been liable
瓦卡里安控股公司在"连续责任企业"的特例下
under the "continuing enterprise" exception, as well, right?
本来也负有责任 对吗
That's right.
没错
Yeah, we looked into that.
我们查过了
‭What was the case law on that?
这里使用的判例法是什么
Uh, Garcia vs. Coe Manufacturing.
加西亚诉科尔制造有限公司
Sounds like it was Isaacson v. Chuck
感觉像是艾萨克森诉查克案
handing him his butt on a platter, huh?
查克赢得全不费功夫
Well, yeah, ‭but Isaacson is our client.
那个...艾萨克森是我们的委托人
Oh, really? Okay.
是吗 好吧
Well, the -- the other guys' butts, then.
那就毫不费力地打赢了那啥控股公司
Yeah, served on platters. That's right. Thanks, Jimmy.
毫不费力 没错 谢谢 吉米
Hail the conquering hero.
凯旋英雄万岁
Thanks, Howard.
谢谢 霍华德
I hate to interrupt
失陪了
but there's a "Mr. Bushmills" waiting in my office.
一位布什米尔斯先生在我办公室等着
Kim. Jimmy.
金 吉米
Congratulations.
恭喜
That'll be you soon.
马上就轮到你了
Yep.
Kay. See ya later, Jimmy.
行吧 再见 吉米
See ya.
再见
Ben, what you got for me?
本 好了吗
There's your winner.
赢家在这里了
You think Pacino's gonna "Hoo-ah" his way to Oscar glory, huh?
你觉得帕西诺能靠"怒吼"赢得奥斯卡吗
阿尔·帕西诺在《闻香识女人》中的表演
Last call for ballots.
投票要截止了
阅览室
绝命律师第四季 第六集
绝命律师第四季 第六集
梅萨维德
With respect to the zoning committee
至于城市规划委员会
we maintain that the Mesa Verde statue
我们坚持认为梅萨维德雕像
should be exempt from sign code restrictions on size and location
其大小和位置不该受符号标志限制
because it is a work of art.
因为这是艺术品
Specifically, its function extends
确切的说 它的功能
beyond furthering the company's economic interests
远不止为公司带来经济利益
which distinguishes it from commercial speech
这使得雕像与商业言论有所区别
under legal precedent.
而且这是有判例的
Viola, can you look up the relevant case law here for me?
薇奥拉 你能帮我查下相关的判例法吗
I'm, uh -- I think it is maybe...
我记得应该是
uh, U.S. V. United Foods.
联合食品公诉案
Yeah.
没错
金·韦克斯勒和詹姆斯·麦吉尔
Good morning.
早上好
Jimmy. Morning!
吉米 早上好
Oh. Good morning.
早上好
I'm just -- just making the O.J.
我 在打橙汁
I see that.
看见了
I didn't hear you come to bed.
我没听到你上床睡觉
I was up late ‭justifying a giant horse statue
我熬夜为一尊巨大的马雕像准备辩词
to the Park City zoning commission.
它被帕克城城市规划委员会告了
How big we talking?
有多大
"I'm definitely overcompensating for some other shortcoming" big.
"为了弥补其他短处不择手段"那么大
Your hours pretty much set now?
你的时间挺固定了吧
Yeah.
没错
Weekdays 9:00 to 4:00, the busy time.
工作日九点到四点 工作时间
Oh, yeah?
是吗
It's dead, Kim.
定死了 金
It's deader than disco.
死得比迪斯科还透
Sorry.
抱歉
Does that mean you were able to schedule
是不是说你可以
an appointment with the therapist?
跟心理医生约时间了
I decided not to go.
我决定不去了
Okay.
好吧
I thought you already decided to go.
我以为你决定要去
I know, and I did.
我本来是这么决定的
But then I -- time went by
但过了一段时间
and I kind of calmed down
我比较冷静了
and realized it's just -- it's just not for me.
我发现我不需要了
Why not?
为什么
It's just not.
就是不用了
I don't think that navel-gazing
我觉得过度的自省
is gonna get me where I need to be.
不会让我情况变好
Yeah, but how do you know --
好吧 但你怎么会知道呢
Unless I try?
必须试试对吧
It just doesn't feel right.
就是感觉不太对
I need to be moving forward, you know?
我得翻篇儿 懂吧
And now I got this job, and I'm kind of on a path.
我拿到了这份工作 感觉自己找到了方向
And, uh just wanna give this a try.
我想给自己一个机会
Is that okay?
可以吗
Sure.
行啊
Yeah. Of course, Jimmy.
没问题 吉米
Yeah. Listen, ‭I know you wanted me to go.
我知道你想让我去
You have to do what's best for you.
你得为自己好
Oof. Uh, I should go open up.
我得去开门营业了
Sushi tonight?
今晚吃寿司吗
Uh, yeah. ‭Yeah, that sounds great.
行 挺不错的
斯韦卡特和考科利公司
Kim.
Hello, Rich.
你好 里奇
- So good to see you. - ‭You too.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
Thanks for seeing me on such short notice.
感谢你能抽时间见我
Oh, are you kidding?
开玩笑吗
I've been wanting to thank you in person
我一直想当面谢你
ever since you sent Billy Gatwood our way.
你都把比利·加特伍德介绍给我们了
So, shall we?
So, how long you got with that thing?
你的手还有多久好
Three more weeks.
还有三周
Can I sign it? Do people still do that?
我能签个名吗 还流行这么做吗
Please have a seat. Have a seat.
请坐 坐
I won't lie.
实话实说
Losing Billy Gatwood definitely hurt.
失去比利·加特伍德的确很痛苦
Well, if it makes you feel any better
他应该也很想念你
I think he misses you.
这能让你好过些吧
As long as he's taken care of, I'm happy.
只要他有人管 我就很欣慰了
Well, ‭you made it easy for us.
你给我们开了个好头
We just continued what you started.
我们只用顺着你的思路做
So, um, ‭how is James holding up?
所以 詹姆斯怎么样了
I didn't get to speak with him at the funeral.
我葬礼上没能和他说上话
We're taking it one day at a time.
我们一天天慢慢来
Well, grief moves at its own pace.
悲痛自会过去
And it's different for everybody, so...
对于每个人来说都不同 所以
Give him my best.
代我向他问好
Thank you.
谢谢你
So, what can I do for you?
那么 我可以为你做什么
I have a question for you.
我有个问题问你
How's your banking division?
你的银行部门怎么样
Well, ‭we have some banking work
我们有些银行业务
but I wouldn't say we have a division.
但部门还没有
Would you like one?
你想要一个吗
Well, it's a good long way from the rest of your operation.
离你的其他业务挺远的啊
It must remain completely separate.
必须完全隔离
Two bedrooms each.
每个两间卧室
Werner'll probably take his own
维纳大概会自己住一间
and the rest of the guys can double up.
其余的人可以两个合住一间
Wired and plumbed?
电线和水管装好了
Yes.
是的
Oh, this is a good start.
开了个好头
What do you have in mind?
你有什么想法
Couple treadmills over there, barbells, weight bench.
那边放几个跑步机 杠铃 举重训练椅
You build out a stocked bar, beer on tap.
你建一个酒吧 啤酒畅饮
I mean, they're German, so...
他们可是德国人 所以
Entertainment system here, DVD player.
这里放娱乐设施 影碟播放器
Projector and screen set-up might be nice
安装投影仪和屏幕会更好
a few La-Z-Boys or couches, pool table.
一些家具或是沙发 台球桌
I don't know. Foosball?
那什么桌上足球
Hell, we could even put up a hoop.
甚至可以放个篮框
Germans play basketball, yeah?
德国人打篮球 是吗
I believe so.
应该是的
You know, Werner said that this was gonna take 6 months
维纳说这要花六个月
which means 8 at least, probably 10, in total isolation.
意味着至少八个 可能十个月 完全隔离
These guys are gonna be doing 10 hours heavy labor
这些家伙将要做十小时的重活
every day... well, night.
每天...每夜
Then coming home to this.
然后回到这里
We can't just keep them alive.
我们不能只让他们活着
We got to keep them from climbing the walls.
也要防止他们跑出去
Make a list.
列一份清单
Security.
安保措施
I'd like a full camera perimeter inside
我要在内部安装全面监控
and we'll keep it low-profile.
同时保持低调
They'll know we'll be watching.
他们会知道我们在监控着
We just don't need ‭to stick it in their faces.
我们也不用跟他们挑明
Outside, too, obviously
外围也一样
in case someone tries to find a way in or out.
以防有人试图进出
I'll put a sally port on that door.
我会在那个门上安装一个出口
We'll control it from the outside.
我们从外面控制它
And we're gonna need a trailer to monitor the cameras.
我们需要一个房车来监控摄像机
Close by.
在这附近
2 guys, 24-hour monitoring, working shifts.
两个人 二十四小时监控 轮班工作
Let's say 5 guys, minimum.
五个人 最少
Probably help to have a couple German speakers, as well.
可能还要几个说德语的人帮忙
I can provide you men.
我可以给你提供人手
- Well, I'm gonna need to vet them. No offense. - Of course.
-我要查一下他们来历 无意冒犯 -当然
- What is it? - Infection. Bad one.
-怎么回事 -感染 很严重
I must leave.
我必须离开了
Tell Tyrus what you need. It will be done.
有什么需要的告诉泰勒斯 他会为你代劳
You got a pen?
你有笔吗
- I'll remember. - ‭Yeah?
-我会记着的 -是吗
Treadmills.
跑步机
You want to check wholesale providers.
你应该去问问批发商
These guys are gonna tear right through consumer-grade.
低端货经不起这帮家伙折腾
‭I'd love to see what something, say, like a 24-footer, would run me.
我想看看七米多的怎么样
Sorry. We just don't make them that big.
对不起 我们不做那么大的
Who does?
谁做呢
- I can't think of anyone around here. - ‭Yeah.
-我这里没人能做 -是吗
Well, who makes those huge signs that the casinos have?
那些赌场用的巨大标志谁做的
You know what? Never mind. Thank you very much.
算了 没事了 十分感谢你
Jimmy McGill.
吉米·麦吉尔
Uh, yes. ‭I'm looking for Jimmy McGill.
没错 我在找吉米·麦吉尔
Yeah. You found him.
是的 我就是
The lawyer?
那个律师
Yeah. ‭Wh-- What can I do for you?
没错 有什么需要帮助的吗
My name is Brett Dunst.
我叫布雷特·邓斯特
I think you did my aunt's will?
是你帮我阿姨拟的遗嘱吧
At least, that's what it says here.
至少这里是这么写的
She, um -- She died.
她 她去世了
- I'm sorry to hear that. - ‭Thanks.
-节哀顺变 -谢谢
I'm the executor, ‭and I distributed all her stuff
我是遗嘱执行人 我处理了她所有的东西
but there's some kind of finer details in this thing
但是遗嘱里有些特别琐碎的细节
that are real tricky.
十分麻烦
I thought maybe you could help me with those.
也许你可以帮我理清楚
Who was your aunt?
谁是你的阿姨
Geraldine Strauss.
杰拉尔丁·施特劳斯
Oh, Mrs. Strauss passed away?
施特劳斯女士去世了
H-How?
怎么去世的
She, um -- She went in her sleep a couple weeks ago.
她几周前在睡梦中去世的
Heart failure.
心脏衰竭
Hello?
你好
Did Clarence get the Alpine Shepherd Boy?
克拉伦斯得到阿尔卑斯牧童了吗
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Uh, the Hummel.
赫梅尔陶俑
Oh, the little figure. Yeah, yeah, he got it.
那个小人 是的 他得到了
S03E06
施特劳斯女士要求克拉伦斯毕业后给他陶俑
So, uh, ‭he finished college then?
他大学毕业了吗
Yep. Just this last semester.
是的 就上个学期
Well, good. That's -- That's good.
真好 那太好了
How did you kno--
你怎么知道
Oh, because you did the will. Right.
哦因为你帮写了遗嘱
Is there a memorial?
有葬礼吗
Uh, sorry. It was last week.
抱歉 上周办完了
Anyway, it's my busiest time at work
不管怎么说 我现在工作特别忙
and Angie's doing the best she can
安吉也尽力了
but I have to get back to Salt Lake.
但我得回盐湖城了
Are you on an hourly rate
你是按小时收费的吗
or would this be, like, a flat-fee kind of thing?
还是固定费用
Mr. McGill?
麦吉尔先生
I'm sorry. I, uh --
抱歉 我...
I'm not practicing any longer.
我不再是律师了
Aw, darn it.
真是的
I can refer you, though.
但我可以给你推荐
Hamlin Hamlin McGill
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
has an excellent estate law department
特别擅长处理遗产问题
and they'll help you sort things out.
他们会帮你解决好的
Just ask for Francis Scheff
就说找法兰西斯·谢夫
and he'll point you in the right direction.
他会告诉你怎么做的
Hamlin Hamlin McGill.
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
McGill. Wait. Isn't that you?
麦吉尔 等等 那不是你吗
‭Uh, it's just a coincidence.
巧合罢了
All right. ‭Well, thank you, Mr. McGill.
好吧 谢谢你 麦吉尔先生
You bet. ‭
没事
God damn it.
该死
My husband and I scrimped and saved for so many years.
我丈夫和我节衣缩食过了很多年
We did our best to build a nest egg
我们尽力攒下了一笔养老金
so that we wouldn't be a burden to our family.
就为了不成为家庭的负担
After Ronald passed, I moved to an assisted-living facility
罗纳德去世后 我搬进了一家生活协助中心
a nice place.
很不错的地方
They told me they'd take care of everything
他们说会照顾好一切
but then one day, they said all my money was gone.
但有一天 他们说我一分钱都没有了
How could that be?
怎么会这样
Where did it all go?
钱都去哪儿了
If you or a loved one is a resident
如果你或是爱人
of a Sandpiper Crossing facility...
是矶鹞渡生活协助中心
...or other associated retirement community
或是其他有关退休社区的居民
you may be eligible to receive compensation for --
你也许有资格获得补偿
Hey there.
Guess where I am.
你猜我在哪儿
Somewhere good?
某个不错的地方
Somewhere very good.
某个相当不错的地方
You could be here, too.
你也来吧
Hey there.
好啊
Hey...Giselle.
吉赛尔
I was thinking
我在想
we could just be Kim and Jimmy today.
我们今天就本色出演吧
Okay.
Those two aren't all bad.
他们俩也没那么坏吧
Rumors and hearsay.
传闻而已
How's work?
工作怎么样
It is a job.
就是打工而已
And how about you? Work's good?
你呢 工作还顺利吗
Yeah. Actually, I have news.
顺利 我有个消息
Good news.
好消息
It's great news, really.
特别好的消息
It could change things for Wexler/McGill.
可能会影响我俩以后的律所
But I met ‭with Rich Schweikart today.
我今天去见里奇·斯韦卡特了
- Really? - ‭Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
Well, you know, they took on Gatwood
他们接了加特伍德的案子
so I've been meaning to follow up.
所以我本来想听听后续
And... anyway, we were talking
但是 我们聊起来了
and he offered me a job.
他要给我份工作
Again?
又来
What? He can't take no for an answer?
怎么 他不甘心吗
They want me to run their banking division.
他们想让我负责银行业务部门
Build it, really.
其实是从无到有
You're not seriously considering it?
你没有认真考虑吧
I'd be coming in as a partner.
我会作为合伙人加入
But I thought things were going okay with Mesa Verde since, uh...
但我觉得你梅萨维德银行做得还挺顺利
They are. They were.
确实是 曾经是
My workload has gotten a lot more complicated lately.
最近我的工作复杂了许多
I've been taking on some pro bono work
我接了一些无偿的活儿
overflow from ‭the public defender's office.
公设辩护律师忙不过来的活儿
P.D. Overflow? When did you -- Why?
公设律师的活儿 你什么时候 为什么
I like it.
我喜欢
I'm good at it.
我做得很好
And I'm helping people, Jimmy.
而且我能帮到别人 吉米
And I know that sounds cheesy.
我知道这听起来很俗
It's, you know, it's whatever, but it's the truth.
但...确实是这样的
No. ‭It, uh, makes a lot of sense.
不 这非常有意义
I have been thinking about criminal law myself lately
我最近也在考虑做刑事律师
you know, for when I get my license back.
等我拿回执业许可之后
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
You know, like you said
就像你说的
you know, you're helping people.
你能帮到别人
I'm thinking an office in one of these refurbished bungalows
我在想把律所开到翻新过的平房里
you know, downtown by the courts
就在市中心法院旁边
you know, stick around where all the people who need help are.
离那些需要帮助的人特别近
Boy.
天啊
It has a nice ring to it now --
现在它有个好听的名字了
"Wexler/McGill -- criminal law."
韦克斯勒麦吉尔 刑事律所
That all sounds great.
你的设想都很不错
The thing is
关键是
if I go ‭to Schweikart and Cokely
要是我去斯韦卡特和考科利的律所
I have all those associates to help cover Mesa Verde.
就能让其他律师忙梅萨维德的业务了
It'll keep paying the bills
生活来源不成问题
and free me up to do the work I really care about.
而且让我有时间能做我真正想做的
So, you kind of get to have your cake and eat it, too.
你想鱼和熊掌兼得
Kind of, yeah.
算是吧
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
- No. Jimmy. - ‭What?
-不 吉米 -怎么了
I -- No, I just -- I got to hit the head.
不 我得去洗手间
I say do it.
你放手去做吧
It's a great opportunity, and you should jump on it.
这是个绝好的机会 你该好好把握
You mean that?
你认真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
Kim, you got to do what's best for you.
金 你得为自己好
You sure?
你确定
Yes.
确定
I can't ask you to wait around for me.
我不能让你空等我
And who knows?
再说谁知道呢
10 months, a lot can happen.
十个月 什么都有可能发生
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. Who knows?
对 谁知道呢
Yeah. So, um, ‭to Schweikart and Cokely...
嗯 敬斯韦卡特和考科利...
and Wexler.
和韦克斯勒律所
I only have a few minutes.
我时间不多
I have to pick Kaylee up.
还得去接凯莉
Okay.
好的
What did you want to tell me, Mike?
你想跟我说什么 麦克
I stand by what I said.
我仍然坚持我的看法
The guy's a charlatan.
那家伙是个骗子
But there's a time and there's a place
但说话得看时机场合
and that wasn't it.
当时说出来不合适
You left me quite the mess.
你给我留了个烂摊子
Yeah. I can see that.
我知道
It'll be okay eventually.
最终会没事的
Anita's not happy. ‭You might want to call her.
安妮塔不高兴了 你最好打电话给她
Probably better if I don't.
我不打比较好
You know that I would never forget Matty.
你知道我永远不会忘了马蒂
I know.
我知道
No one expects you to wear a hair shirt
没人要求你下半辈子
for the rest of your life.
都带着愧疚生活
Same goes for you.
你也一样
You and Kaylee okay?
你和凯莉还好吗
We're good.
我们很好
Then I'm good.
那我就放心了
I...was thinking
我在想
maybe I could pick Kaylee up from school tomorrow.
也许我明天可以去学校接凯莉
Yeah, that'd be a big help, Pop.
那真是帮了大忙 爸
See you then.
到时见
Okay.
No, no. I'd tell you.
没有 有我会告诉你的
Nobody's heard anything.
没人听到风声
You can go in, Jimmy. He's expecting you.
你可以进去 吉米 他在等你
Thanks, Julie.
谢谢你 朱莉
Oh, hey, Jimmy.
你好 吉米
Howard.
霍华德
This was going in the mail today.
本来今天要寄出去的
You would have gotten it by Friday.
你最迟周五就能收到
Yeah. I got a pressing need only $5,000 will cure.
我急需五千块解燃眉之急
Well, there you go then.
那正好
Everything correct?
没什么问题吧
Looks good. Thanks.
应该没问题 谢了
Of course.
不客气
Hey, I, uh, see a lot of empty cubicles out there.
我看到外面有很多空工位
What's going on?
怎么了
We're doing some reorganizing.
我们在整顿
Just making the office a little more fêng shui, I take it?
想改善办公室的风水 对吧
We've had some setbacks.
公司遭遇了一些挫折
Paying out to Chuck's estate?
为了支付查克那一块吗
That is part of it.
这是部分原因
And to be frank
老实说
the firm's reputation is... not what it was.
律所的名声 大不如前了
So, what's the plan?
你有何对策
The consultants call it "rightsizing."
顾问称之为"合理重组"
No. I mean what's the plan to get HHM back on its feet?
不 我是指你打算如何重振律所
Are you kidding me? I --
你不是吧 我...
I just referred a client to you guys.
我才刚介绍了委托人给你们
You're welcome, by the way.
顺便说下 不用谢
And you're telling me this place is falling apart?
你现在却告诉我这律所快玩完了
Get your shit together, Howard.
振作一点 霍华德
- Excuse me? - Oh, please.
-你说什么 -拜托
You suffer one little setback
你不过遇到一个小挫折
and you're gonna let your entire legacy go?
就要抛弃自己毕生心血了吗
- One little setback? ‭- Fine.
-一个小挫折 -好吧
Your pain is very special. Woe is you.
你的痛苦与众不同 你最惨
Just stop wallowing, okay?
但别再自怨自艾了
This place is all you've got!
你只有这地方了
That and your hair, which, let's face it
还有帅气的发型 不过说真的
clock's ticking there, too, so...
也快掉光了 所以
You want to save your business?
你想挽救自己的事业吗
You want to save your dignity?
你想挽救自己的尊严吗
You're gonna have to fight.
那就得为之奋斗
You're a shitty lawyer, Howard.
你是个差劲的律师 霍华德
But you're a great salesman.
但你是个优秀的推销员
So get out there and sell.
所以赶紧去推销吧
Fuck you, Jimmy.
操你妈 吉米
There you go. Use that.
这就对了 就用这股劲头
That's $4,000, please.
四千块
- Here's a tip. - Thank you very much.
-这是小费 -谢谢
- Pleasure doing business with you. ‭- You, as well.
-和你做生意很愉快 -你也是
日间美容美甲
Sorry.
抱歉
All set over here.
我这儿都准备好了
You got a spot yet?
你找好地方了吗
Piñatas? Are you kidding?
墨西哥彩罐 你认真的吗
No, no, that could -- could work, yeah.
不 那也行
Regardless, we have full run of the place?
不管怎样 那里归我们管对吗
There's no prying eyes?
没人能窥探
All right.
好吧
Well, that's it, then.
那就这么定了
Ah, she's fine.
它挺好的
Yeah, I change half the water in the tank every week.
我每周都会给鱼缸换半缸水
She's good.
它挺好的
No. I know. Don't over-feed.
不 我知道 不要喂太多
I -- All right, goodbye.
我... 好了 再见
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Mrs. Nguyen.
阮太太
Just, you know, step right on in anytime, you know?
马上就搞完了
What's all this?
这都是些什么玩意
It's a side business.
我的副业
I thought you were a lawyer. ‭
你不是律师吗
I've had a temporary setback.
我暂时遇到点困难
Lost your job again?
又丢饭碗了
Did you need something, Mrs. Nguyen?
你有什么事吗 阮太太
I don't want people coming in and out
我不想有人进进出出
to buy your stupid phones.
来买你那白痴手机
I'm not gonna sell them out of the office
我不会在办公室卖手机
so don't worry about it.
别担心
You can't keep them here.
你不能把货放在这
Uh, I pay rent for this place
我花钱租下了这里
so I can do ‭whatever I want with it.
所以我想怎么利用就怎么利用
They're a fire hazard.
这些是易燃物品
Well, they're not gonna be here very long, okay?
不会放很久的 好吗
That's -- That's on me.
我送你的
No, it's, uh, prepaid, 350 minutes.
不 这已经预付费了 可以通话350分钟
Get-rich-quick schemes never work.
想一夜暴富是不可能的
Just watch me!
等着瞧吧
The doctor tells me your fever has gotten worse.
医生告诉我你发烧变严重了
They say this infection may kill you.
他们说这次感染可能会要了你的命
Even if it doesn't...
即使这次你逃得了这次
my doctor tells me again and again
我的医生一再告诉我
that you may never wake.
你再也醒不过来了
And yet I wait.
但我还是要等
I grew up quite poor.
我小时候家境很不好
We lived in the hills
我家在山里
in a place my brothers built from things they found --
房子是我的兄弟捡来的材料盖成的
metal sheeting, plywood.
金属板 胶合板
When it rained, it smelled like hay.
每到下雨天 家里就有一股干草味
We were always hungry.
我们从来没有吃饱过
But there was a lucuma tree, scrawny
但那里有棵蛋黄果树 枯枝嶙峋
barely alive.
要死不活的
My family had given up on it years before.
好多年前我家人就不指望它了
Never bore fruit.
从没长过果子
When I was 7
我七岁那年
I became fixated on it.
我开始对它有了执念
I watered it, tended to it.
给它浇水 照顾它
It took a long time
我花了很长时间
but the buds grew into green fruit.
树发了芽 长出了青涩的果实
I was so proud.
我很骄傲
I didn't tell anyone.
我没有告诉任何人
I plucked one and hid behind our shack.
我摘了一个躲在我家小屋后面
I ate the whole thing.
把果子吃了个精光
I'd never tasted something so sweet.
我从没吃过这么甜的东西
It was like caramel.
那味道就像焦糖
At first, we ate the fruit ourselves
起先 我们摘果子自己吃
and then I began taking it to the village to sell.
后来我开始把果子拿到村里去卖
One day, much of the fruit was gone from my tree.
一天 树上的果子被摘得不剩几个了
Piece were scattered on the ground, half-eaten.
地上全是吃了一半的果子
I thought it was probably a coati.
我想可能是浣熊干的
Have you ever seen one?
你见过浣熊吗
About the size of a large housecat.
和大号的家猫体型差不多
Opportunists.
机会主义者
I built a snare using branches and wire.
我用树枝和铁丝做了一个陷阱
It didn't take long for the animal to set it off.
没过多久这只动物就中了陷阱
But the coati thrashed so hard
但是这只浣熊力气太大
it broke out of the snare...
挣破了陷阱
broke its leg, as well.
不过自己的腿也断了
I tried to grab it, but it slipped away.
我想抓住它 但被它溜了
It ran under the house.
跑到屋子底下
I knew it would show itself sooner or later.
我知道它早晚都会出来
So I waited...
于是我等着
for hours, into the night.
等了几个小时 等到天黑
When my brothers called for me...
我兄弟叫我时
I did not answer.
我没有回答
I didn't make a sound.
我一声也没有出
I was so still.
我非常安静
Finally, it came out.
终于 它从底下出来了
It knew I was there, but it was hungry.
它知道我在等着它 但它饿了
This time, I was ready.
这一次 我准备好了
I caught it.
我抓到了它
It fought me.
它奋力挣脱
But I was stronger.
但我更强壮
The merciful thing would have been to kill it.
本应仁慈一点给它个痛快
I kept it.
但我把它留了下来
It lived for quite some time.
它活了很长一段时间
I believe you will wake, Hector.
我相信你会醒来的 赫克托
This is huge.
真大
I'm starving. I hope there's something in the kitchen.
我饿坏了 希望厨房里有东西吃
You idiot, should've eaten on the plane.
白痴 你来之前应该吃饱的
Is that a bar?
那是个吧台吗
It is. Wonder what's on tap.
是的 不知道上面有什么
We're here to work. Why do we need a bar?
我们是来工作的 要吧台做什么
Because we're here to work.
因为我们是来工作的
All right, gentlemen, we have a few things to go over here.
好了 先生们 我们要强调一些事情
That means you, too.
你也要听
Kai.
卡伊
Over here, Kai.
过来 卡伊
Enough!
行了
For what they're paying you, you'll listen.
他们是老板 你得听他们的
We've got four bedrooms between the two houses.
两个房子有四间卧室
I leave it to you to figure out the roommate situation.
你们自己分
I assume you're all friends
既然你们都是朋友
and I don't really want to hear about it if you aren't.
而且我并不想听到你们说不是
Working kitchen so you can cook whatever you want.
厨房能用 你们可以做自己想吃的
The refrigerators, the cabinets are stocked with the essentials.
冰箱和柜子里有生活必需品
There's a shopping list.
这里有购物单
You write down whatever you need
需要什么就写在上面
and we'll get it.
我们会去买
There is a phone in each house.
每个房子里都有一部电话
It goes directly to me or one of my guys.
直通我或者我的伙计
Anything you need, call.
有任何需要 打电话
So, when do the girls get here?
所以 姑娘们什么时候来
Anything within reason.
得是合理需求
Any more questions?
还有问题吗
All right.
好了
You've got some time to relax and settle in.
你们可以休息一会 安顿一下
Work starts tomorrow night.
明晚开始工作
Michael.
麦克
They are all good boys.
他们都是好孩子
Once the work begins, they focus.
一旦工作开始 他们就会集中精力了
I see to it.
我保证
What you've done here is very impressive.
你把这里安排得太好了
‭Thank you for that, Michael.
谢谢你 麦克
Right.
If you need anything to make this go better
如果你有其他需要的东西
you let me know.
告诉我
I will, certainly.
我会的
Hey, Mike.
麦克
You keep an eye on this one.
盯着点这个家伙
I come in peace.
我没有恶意
I'm just -- just here to make a deal.
我想做个交易
What kind of deal?
什么交易
Look, fellas, we -- we got off on the wrong foot, okay?
是这样的 伙计们 我们一开始不愉快
I'm sure you saw me out here selling my wares
你们看到我大老远跑来这里卖东西
and you thought I was just some rube
肯定觉得我是个土包子
out looking to score a quick buck
想赚点快钱
and just begging to be rolled.
挺欠揍的
But, guys, I'm thinking long term.
但是 伙计们 我做的是长远考虑
I see a real need in this community
我摸透了这里的人的真正需求
for safe, affordable, untraceable phones
那就是安全 实惠 又无迹可寻的电话
and I'm ready to fill it.
而我准备填补这个空白
Wah-wah-wah.
别瞎逼逼了
All right.
All right, straight talk.
好的 我直说了
I need to be able to sell my phones without worrying
我需要在一个不用担心被抢劫的环境里
about getting ripped off.
卖我的电话
I'm proposing
我的提议是
if you let me sell my phones without hassle
如果你们能让我在这里安全地卖电话
I cut you in
我就让你们加入
say, 100 bucks every night that I'm out.
比如 我每次晚上出来卖都给你们一百块
And that's money for literally doing nothing.
完完全全是白来的钱
Why wouldn't we just take all of it?
我们为什么不干脆把钱都拿走
'Cause I'm talking consistent, reliable profits, you know?
因为我说的是持续 可靠的利润 懂吗
Sure, you can rip me off again, take all that I've got
当然 你们可以再抢我一次 拿走所有的钱
but then I stop selling
但是我就不会再卖了
and you lose a valuable revenue stream.
你们会失去一个很有价值的收入来源
Give me all you got now.
现在就把钱都给我们
I'm trying to make money for all of us here.
我是想让大家都赚钱
Just work with me.
跟我合作吧
Give.
拿出来
If you could just expand your thinking a little bit.
只要你们稍微动动脑子想一想
You talk too much.
你话太多了
All right, all right, we got a man of action.
好 好 我们这有个实干家
You should have taken the deal.
你们应该接受这笔交易的
You're, like, the stupidest person I've ever met.
你真是我见过的最蠢的人
Didn't know I had friends, did ya?
不知道我还有朋友 是吧
So, what's it gonna be -- fast or slow?
所以 咱们怎么来呢 快点还是慢点
It's gonna hurt like a bitch either way.
不过无论怎么着都会疼死的
What was that? Was it...slow?
选哪个 慢点吗
Let me...
我看看...
We're sorry, man, all right? We're sorry!
我们很抱歉 真的很抱歉
Yeah, you are, very much so.
没错 你们是该抱歉
Look, we'll leave you alone, okay?
听着 我们再也不会惹你了 好吗
We -- We won't mess with you anymore.
再也不会给你找麻烦了
Easy to say now, but what about tomorrow?
现在当然这么说 但是谁知道明天会怎样
I-I-I -- I'll swear, man.
我发誓
I'll swear on anything you want me to.
你让我怎么发誓 我就怎么发
Cross your heart and hope to die?
不得好死
Yes. Yes, man.
是的 是的
You mean it?
真的吗
Yes.
真的
Yes!
真的
Look, after this, you'll never have to see us again.
从此以后 你再也见不到我们了
And you will spread the word that I'm off limits?
还要告诉别人不准惹我
Yes. Yes. Yes. We'll tell everyone.
是 是 是 我们会告诉所有人
We'll say, "D-D-Don't mess with the cellphone guy."
我们会说 "不要惹那个卖电话的人"
All right, we're done.
很好 可以了
We're done!
可以了
I think they get it.
我想他们明白了
Seriously, guys.
真的 伙计们
We're -- We're done. Okay. We're good, all right?
我们说完了 没事了 好吗
That's enough.
够了
I appreciate the enthusiasm, but he got the message.
我欣赏你们的热情 但他已经明白了
That's right! L-Listen to what he says.
没错 听他的话
Listen to what he says. I got the message.
听他的话 我已经明白了
Uh, you know what?
好吧
If it's that important to you, go ahead.
如果这对你们很重要 就动手吧
No, no, no, no, no! No! No, no, no, please!
不 不 不 求你了
No. No, please. Please.
不 不 求求你
No, no, no, no. No, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, please! Please don't!
不 不 不 求你了 不要啊
You get one warning, and that was it.
我只警告你们这一次 记住了