风骚律师 第四季 Better Call Saul Season 4 第9集: 再见 Wiedersehen

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 明基·斯皮罗 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 丹尼尔·沙克海姆 / 约翰·施班 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 安德鲁·斯坦顿 / 黛博拉·周 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 文斯·吉里根 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 蒂娜·帕克 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 斯蒂芬·卡皮契奇


台词
卢伯克市市政厅
建筑安全部
Excuse me.
打扰一下
- May I help you? ‭- Oh, I really hope so.
-我能帮到你吗 -希望如此
What can I do for you?
您需要什么帮助
Uh, my firm submitted plans for Mesa Verde Bank.
我的律所递交了梅萨维德银行的图纸
We're building a branch here in Lubbock.
我们要在卢伯克建分行
Oh, sure, I think I saw that come through.
好的 我应该见过
As I was cleaning up
我在整理的时候
re-filing all our plans internally
内部归档所有图纸
I realized I was missing one of the old versions.
我发现少了一份之前的版本
We had some late changes to the conference-room dimensions
我们最后在会议室尺寸上有些修改
so there were different versions floating around
所以出了好几份不同的版本
and things got really complicated.
事情变得很复杂
Sorry.
抱歉
So, long story short, I think it's possible
长话短说 我觉得有可能
the wrong version ended up in our proposal.
错误的版本放进了我们的提案里
- Oh, dear. ‭- Yeah.
-天啊 -是啊
So, I have the correct plans here
我带了正确的版本来
and I was hoping to just take a look
我想看一下
at the approved plans to compare them
最后通过的版本 比对一下
- just to make sure. - ‭Okay. Okay.
-以防万一 -好的 好的
Um, but if they're wrong
但如果真搞错了
you know you have to re-file --
你知道你得重新提交吧
Re-file. Yeah. I know.
重来 我知道
I just want to make sure they actually are the wrong ones
我就想确认一下是真的弄错了
before I, uh, ‭get into it with my bosses.
免得给我老板添麻烦
No problem.
没问题
- Uh, Mesa Verde? - ‭Yes.
-梅萨维德 -对
Do you have the address?
知道地址吗
8783 Baylor Street.
贝勒街8783号
I'll be right back.
我这就回来
Thank you.
谢谢你
Here we go.
好了
Oh, I'll -- I'll come around to you.
我给你拿过来吧
Oh, good. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Okay.
好的
Yep. Dates match.
日期没错
That's a good start.
是个好的开始
all right, conference room is on sheet A1.1.
好了 会议室在表A1.1
And room dimensions should be
房间尺寸应该是
15'6" by 12'6"?
15英尺6英寸乘12英尺6英寸
Uh, 15'6" by 12'6".
15英尺6英寸乘12英尺6英寸
Great.
太好了
Break or sprain?
骨折还是扭伤
‭Uh, your foot.
你的脚
a sprain.
扭伤
I started trail running a couple months ago
几个月前我开始越野跑
went for a run last week, wasn't paying attention
上周去跑了一次 没留意
and got my foot snagged in one of the roots
一只脚碰到树根了
just twisted my ankle.
把脚踝扭伤了
Do you have a setback for that conference-room wall
会议室的墙壁是不是有2英尺10英寸的
at 2 feet, 10 inches?
收进尺度
yes, the wall is set back 2 feet, 10 inches.
对 收进2英尺10英寸
So far, so good.
目前不错
It hasn't been that bad except I have an 8-month-old, so...
其实没那么糟的 只不过我还有个八个月的孩子
Oh, congratulations.
恭喜你
Thanks.
谢谢
Been, you know, ‭kind of doing it on my own.
基本上所有事都得我自己来
My brother's been helping since I'm a little limited these days
我哥哥在帮忙 因为我时间有点紧
driving me around and whatnot.
开车载我之类的
Well, it's nice to have family around.
有家人在身边总是好的
Yeah.
是啊
For the most part.
大多数时候还行吧
He tries.
他努力了
That's the important thing, right?
这才是最重要的 不是吗
- Yeah. ‭- Okay.
-对 -好了
I think these are the same.
看来是相同的
Am I missing anything?
我遗漏了什么吗
They look the same to me.
看起来一模一样
Great.‭
太好了
- Yes! - ‭No re-filing.
-太好了 -不用重新提交了
Ahh. Thank you.
谢谢你
Uh, thank you, Shirley. God.
谢谢你 雪莉
You're welcome.
不客气
You saved my life.
你救了我一命
I am telling you
我告诉你
my bosses would have murdered me.
我的老板真会杀了我的
I understand.
我理解
You know, you're the only person in charge of organization
整个组织都由你来负责
and suddenly ‭everything's your fault, right?
突然出了什么事都是你的错
I assume you would know all about that.
当然你会明白了
Yo, Lizzie.
嗨 莉齐
Bill. Where's Aidan?
比尔 艾丹呢
Hey, lady.
女士你好
He's fine, but he's very hungry.
他没事 但他很饿
- Bill. Bill -- - And he's like a little eating machine.
-比尔 比尔 -他根本吃得停不下来
- Bill -- - Could you sniff this for me?
-比尔 -你能闻闻这个吗
Bill! Where is Aidan?
比尔 艾丹在哪
He's fine. He's in the Wrangler.
他没事 他在车里
- Just take a smell because... - ‭What?
-闻闻这个 -什么
- ... it's a little funky. - You left my child in your Jeep?!
-有点臭了 -你把我孩子留在你的车里
Yeah. I cracked the window, just --
对 我窗户留了缝
- Bill -- - ‭What?
-比尔 -怎么了
- Check this -- - Just give me the keys.
-你闻闻 -把钥匙给我
- I'm not gonna check it! - Where ya going?
-我才不闻 -你要去哪
To get Aidan because you can't leave a baby in a car.
去找艾丹 因为你不能把婴儿留在车里
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你什么毛病
Oh, man.
天啊
- Get -- Go get the -- - ‭What?
-去 快去 -什么
- Go get the baby, Bill. - ‭What did I do?
-去抱孩子 比尔 -我怎么了
- Help her! - ‭Well, ‭it's only been a minute.
-帮帮她 -才一分钟
I didn't know!
我又不知道
Sorry.
抱歉
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
What are you supposed to do?
你该怎么办
You're supposed to watch a baby for five minutes in a car.
这五分钟 你该在车里看孩子
How hard is that?
那有多难
Slow down. I'm wearing flip-flops.
慢点 我穿着人字拖呢
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 克里斯 杏仁斯嘉丽 窝车
How's Aidan?
艾丹怎么样了
Oh, he's fine.
他没事
He was only alone for a minute, thank God.
就一小会儿没人看管 谢天谢地
Wait. What -- What happened?
等等 怎么了
翻译 吃冰棒 AE_CassA_Wei
- Your milk -- ‭- What?
-那袋奶 -什么
Well, it -- it just kind of went everywhere.
它流得到处都是
翻译 肉松 喵球球
- What are you talking -- - I am so sorry.
-你在说什么 -我真抱歉
What -- Oh, my God.
什么 天啊
校对 喃喃
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
- I -- I -- ‭- No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
-我... -不不不
- Shirley, I can't! Shirley, that's not -- - A-All right, all right.
-雪莉 不能这样 -冷静 冷静
时间轴 念念 大葱
Oh, my God, they don't even know I'm in Texas!
天啊 公司都不知道我来德州了
L-Listen, ‭this is what we're gonna do.
听我说 我们这么办
This is what we're gonna do.
我们这么办
后期 8T
‭You're gonna give me your copy
你把你那份图纸给我
and I'll trade them out.
我替换一下就行了
总监 喃喃
W-won't you get in trouble?
不会让你陷入麻烦吗
They're exactly the same.
两份完全一样嘛
No one has to know.
没人会知道的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
- Go on, Gettem. - ‭Okay.
-去吧 拿出来 -好
Okay. Okay, if you're sure.
好 如果你确定的话
Okay.
Thank you so much.
真是太感谢你了
Shirley...
雪莉
I can't tell you ‭how much this means to me.
这真是雪中送炭啊
Really, you're a life-saver.
真的 你救了我一命
We need to stick together.
我们得团结
Being a mom is hard enough.
当妈妈本来就够难了
All right.
好了
All right.
好了
Let's make this official.
正式生效啦
绝命律师第四季 第九集
绝命律师第四季 第九集
We have returned. Welcome back to "The Newlywed Game."
精彩继续 欢迎回到《新婚生活》
Gentlemen, we've recorded your predictions on cards.
先生们 我们已经在卡片上记下了你们的预测
You now have them flat on your laps.
现在卡片平放在你们腿上
Remember, each time
记住
that your prediction matches your wife's answer
如果你的预测和你妻子的相同
you get 5 points, and the one couple
你们就能得五分 到最后
with the most points at the end of the show
得分最高的一对夫妻
wins a great second honeymoon.
将赢得第二次美妙的蜜月
So, ladies, we are so thrilled that you did come back
女士们 你们回来了 真是太好了
and here's your first question for 5 points.
接下来是第一道五分题
Tell me, ladies, if you were a boat
告诉我 女士们 如果你是一条船
does your husband think
你的丈夫会觉得
you've been taking in the most water lately
最近你哪里进水进得最多
on your stern...
船尾
on your port side, on your starboard side, or on your bow?
左舷 右舷还是船头
天啊
He said you've been taking a lot of water in on your bow.
他说你的船头进水进得多
Bow?
船头
The top half's the bow.
上半身是船头
Yeah, but -- ‭Okay.
对 但是 好吧
I -- I'm a little -- Are you saying I'm top-heavy?
我有点...你是说我头重脚轻
- Lately. - ‭Lately? I guess. Okay.
-最近 -最近 是啊 好吧
Are you complaining?
你这是在发牢骚
No, not at all.
绝对没有
- You don't like her bow? - I love her bow.
-你不喜欢她的"船头" -我喜欢
赫克托叔叔
我是拉罗
你认识我 对不对
这是"是"吗
他没反应就是"不"
谁的勇气威震米却肯四方
没错
我知道你还能思考
赫克托叔叔
你知道我今天早上在想什么吗
燃烧皮革和马毛填料的气味
你还记得吗
郁金香旅馆
你对那个人那么客气
结果他还不理你
小题大做就为了证明自己不害怕
他开旅馆之前是教授 你记得吗
他总挂在嘴边 好一个大学教授
你跟他慢慢来
他妻子在旁边听
那个混蛋对自己优美的西语可骄傲了
对他的书 对他的古董
但等烧起来
都是一样难闻
我从来没告诉过你 但是...
我又回去了
走过火焰 浓烟
里面太烫了 连鞋的橡胶底都有点化了
我知道那么做很蠢 但是...
我很多愁善感
我想拿件东西当纪念品
这么多年 我都一直珍藏着
我带过来了
你想看看吗
唤起了很多回忆 是吧
你记得那个人使劲按铃 叫服务员吗
"Ding! Ding! Ding!"
叮叮叮
你呢 给了这教授教训
弄好了 叔叔
很好
现在试试
再来 叔叔
就是这样
再来
这才是塞拉曼加家的人
I'm sorry he has a problem.
抱歉他有点问题
Laura?
劳拉
‭Definitely follow-through.
一定要坚持到底
Follow-through. ‭Yeah.
坚持到底 是的
Everything else is doing good
本来一切都很好
but afterwards, he's like, "Okay, what's next?
但后来他说"接下来呢"
- Let's get up and go." - Oh, really?
-"咱们继续" -真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, why don't you, um, go get some Jell-O?
你去买点果冻吧
叔叔 我们现在来谈谈那个智利人
Same old Hector.
赫克托还是老样子
Just wants to kill everybody.
就想把所有人都杀光
You know, the biggest pancake is not the best pancake
你知道的 最大的煎饼不一定是最好的
or they would call it
不然他们就会管它叫
"The best pancake ‭that happens to be the biggest."
"最好的煎饼 碰巧也是最大的"
‭Top off?
续杯吗
But, no, it's the -- Thank you.
但才不是 谢谢
Can I get y'all anything else?
你们还要点什么吗
- Stuffed. - Uh, we're good. Thanks.
-饱了 -不用了 多谢
No, you don't want a whole other burger?
你不想再来一个汉堡吗
Whenever you're ready. No rush.
不用急 请随意
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
You better take it easy with that stuff.
你最好少喝点咖啡
Oh, we've still got at least at hour on the road.
我们至少还要再开一小时车
Gotta stay awake.
要保持清醒
Yeah, but you got to be able to sleep when we get home, too.
但等我们到家了你也得睡得着啊
- What time is your hearing? - ‭11:00.
-你的听证会是什么时候 -11点
This time next week
在下周
I will once again be James McGill, Esquire.
我就能再次成为詹姆斯·麦吉尔先生了
Yes.
是啊
And I already got a jump on my new practice.
我已经想好新的执业方向了
- Oh, yeah? - ‭Yeah.
-是吗 -是的
Unexpected bonus ‭of the drop-phone business --
做手机生意时的意外之喜
it turns out it's great for client development.
我发展了不少客户
Y-Yes, I-I guess that's true.
是啊 确实如此
Sooner or later
迟早有一天
every last one of those idiots is gonna need an attorney.
那些傻瓜们会需要找律师的
Of course, they all know me as Saul Goodman.
当然了 他们都以为我叫索尔·古德曼
That's just details. ‭
小问题而已
Got to say, a lot of people
必须得说 有许多人
are gonna be begging for the old Huell Babineaux treatment.
会乞求获得休·巴布诺的同等待遇
And what's that?
什么待遇呢
Our powers...
咱俩的力量
combined.
合二为一
People would pay top dollar
人们会出高价
for us to undo a potentially life-ruining sentence.
求我们帮忙摆平一件要命的官司
I think we should only use our powers for good.
我们的力量应该只用来行善
What are we considering good as of...
我们对善的定义又是什么
- 6 PM tonight? - ‭You know what?
-从今晚六点起 -这样吧
It's like Potter Stewart said.
就像波特·斯图尔特说的那样
波特·斯图尔特曾任美国最高法院大法官
We'll know it when we see it.
遇到自会明白
We just drove 300 miles to scam Lubbock, Texas
我们开了四百多公里来得州卢伯克耍诡计
so that your client can have a 13% bigger bank branch.
好让你的委托人能多13%的分行面积
Don't get me wrong.
别误解我
I loved every second of it.
我享受这过程的每分每秒
But how is that using our powers for good?
但那怎么算是用我们的力量行善呢
Okay. Fine.
好吧
Yeah. We'll know it when we see it.
好吧 遇到自会知道
I-I like it.
我喜欢
It's a plan I can get behind.
这个计划我能接受
Okay.
很好
再见
I'm in position.
我已就位
We're almost ready here. Stand by.
我们快准备好了 继续待命
Copy.
收到
What's up?
怎么了
My apologies.
我很抱歉
We have a small problem.
我们出了点小问题
How small?
有多小
The red light.
红灯亮了
It means there's no, uh -- how do you say --
这表示 该怎么说呢
continuity on the circuit of one of the three charges.
三个爆点有一个的电路没有形成回路
The orange one.
橙色的那个
There may be a loose or faulty wire.
可能是有根线松动了或接错了
I'll go in and check.
我会去检查一下
I thought you were the demolition expert.
我以为你才是爆破专家
It's my job, Michael.
这是我的工作 麦克
‭Stand by.
待命
Copy. Standing by.
收到 待命中
振作点
振作点 你个傻瓜
现在试试
I think we're ready here, Michael.
应该已经准备好了 麦克
All green.
一切正常
We're good here.
我们这边就绪了
- Ready? - ‭Go.
-准备好了 -是
Call it.
行动
On the go.
行动开始
Five...
four...
three...
two...
one.
Now!
引爆
这就对了
Oh, wait!
等下
We're missing one!
还少了个人
We're missing one!
少了个人
Have a drink!
来喝一杯
No, no, no, no. I'm good. Thank you.
不了不了 我不喝 谢谢
No. We don't accept this.
不行 这个我们不接受
You can't be always on duty, Mike.
你不可能永远在值勤 麦克
Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike!
麦克 麦克 麦克
Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike!
麦克 麦克 麦克...
干得漂亮
What's on your mind?
你在想什么
Nothing, really.
没什么 真的
I'm pleased the blasting went well.
很高兴爆破进展顺利
No damage to the structure
没有损伤墙体结构
no unforeseen incidents.
没出什么意外事故
You don't seem pleased.
你看起来并不高兴
I'm just tired.
我只是有点累了
I need to know what's going on.
我需要知道发生了什么事
Nothing is going on.
没事
This work is taking longer than I estimated.
这项工程花费的时间比我预计的要长
- It is. - And I appreciate the R and R.
-确实 -我很感谢你的双R
The boys -- ‭ they had fun.
孩子们 他们玩得很开心
But I'm...
但我...
Michael, you were married?
麦克 你结婚了吗
I was.
我结过婚
How long?
结了多久
22 years.
二十二年
Perhaps you will understand.
或许你能理解
- 26 in April. - ‭Congratulations.
-我四月就满二十六年了 -恭喜
My wife.
我妻子
I'm...
我...
I'm -- without her, I am adr--
离开了她 我...
Adrift.
漂浮在外
Yeah. Adrift without her.
对 离开她漂浮在外
You've been away before.
你之前也离开过
Yes, of course. Not like this.
当然 但没像这样过
I'll finish what I've started
我会做完手头上的工作
no question of that.
这个毫无疑问
Still, ‭I can't help but wonder --
但我还是忍不住去想
No, of course not.
不 当然不会
- What? - ‭It's impossible.
-什么 -不可能的
Although...
尽管
Kai could supervise the work until I get back.
卡伊能在我回来之前监督工程
I don't wish to cause you hardship
我不想让你为难
even though I'd only be gone
虽然我只想离开
for four days or five, maybe, total.
一共大概四五天
You're talking about flying to Germany for a weekend?
你是说请假飞回德国
Just a quick trip.
很快就回
I could leave detailed instructions.
我可以留下详细的指导
The work would not be interrupted.
不会耽误进展
You wanna see your wife?
你想见你老婆
More than anything.
比什么都想
Then finish the job.
那就赶快完工
Werner, you can do this.
维纳 你可以的
You put your head down, and you push your way through.
克服险阻 闯过难关
When it's done
等大功告成
from the money you've made here
你也挣得盆满钵满
you'll never be away from your wife again.
就再也不用离开你的妻子了
Of course.
当然
Of course you're right.
你说得很有道理
Flight of fancy.
是我异想天开了
I-I tell you what.
这样吧
We'll get you on the phone with her for an extra call.
多给你一次和她的通话机会
We'll do it tomorrow.
明天打吧
Thank you, my friend.
谢谢你 我的朋友
You hang in there.
坚持住
Mr. Fring?
弗林先生
Ah, yes, Lyle?
什么事 莱尔
There's a, uh, man who just came in.
有个人进来了
And I know that it's been a while
有一阵子了
but I was just like, "He is so familiar."
但我觉得他好眼熟
I think it's one of the guys that, you know
我觉得是那些人中的一个
made all the trouble last year.
就是去年来找麻烦的那群人
Not, uh, the -- the main guy
不是那个带头的
which is why I'm not totally sure.
所以我也不是十分肯定
I see.
知道了
He's not doing anything, though.
不过他也没干什么
Uh, he and the other guy ordered some food
他和另一个人点了点吃的
and they're just sitting
只是坐着
but I -- I thought that you'd want to know.
但我觉得应该跟你说一声
Oh, thank you, Lyle.
谢谢你 莱尔
I'll take care of it.
我来处理
Is everything to your liking?
一切都还满意吗
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
This is the best chicken I have ever had.
这是我吃过的最好吃的鸡肉了
Well, ‭I'm delighted to hear that.
很高兴你能这么说
No, really. I'm serious.
不 真的 我说真的
I mean, it's crispy, but it's not dried out
外表酥脆 但又不会太柴
and the seasoning -- it's so...
调味料真是太...
flavorful.
有味了
‭Well, thank you.
谢谢
Is there anything else I can do for you?
还有什么需要帮助的吗
Is there any chance --
有没有可能
and I know the answer is probably no
我知道答案可能是不
but is it possible for me to meet the owner?
但我能否与老板见上一面呢
I am the owner.
我就是老板
Really?
真的吗
How lucky for me.
我还真是走运
Would you be interested in franchising?
你对加盟感兴趣吗
Because I would be eager to invest.
因为我非常想投资
Well, perhaps we should go to my office
或许我们该去我办公室
where we can discuss it further.
作进一步的交谈
Excellent.
太好了
- Don't waste that. ‭- This way.
-别浪费美食 -这边请
Now, what may I do for you, Señor...
我能为你做什么呢 先生...
Salamanca.
塞拉曼加
Eduardo Salamanca.
爱德华多·塞拉曼加
But you can call me "Lalo."
你可以叫我"拉罗"
And you're Gustavo Fring.
你是古斯塔沃·弗林
I have been an admirer of yours for many years.
我仰慕你好几年了
You have how many of these restaurants?
你有多少家这样的餐厅
- Seven. - ‭Seven.
-七家 -七家
And starting from nothing.
白手起家
That's incredible.
太了不起了
What may I do for you?
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
I come here ‭on behalf of my entire family
我是代表整个家族来的
to give you our deepest thanks.
向你表达最诚挚的感谢
Well, for what?
为什么感谢我
For what?
为什么
For saving Don Hector's life.
因为你救了赫克托的命
I just visited him.
我刚刚拜访过他
You know, seeing a man like that
看见那样的一个人
can't speak, can barely move
不能说话 几乎不能动
I wanted to weep.
我想哭
But it could have been worse.
但情况本来可能会更糟
Varga tells me
瓦尔加告诉我
that while everybody else was picking their asses
当其他人都在忙着自保
you rushed to him, struck him on the chest
你却冲向他 拍击他的胸部
and brought him back.
把他救了回来
It was simple instinct.
这就是本能
But still, with all the history between you two
但是介于你们之间的过去
what you did was a gesture of peace.
你这是表示了和平的意愿
Or at least, that's how we see it.
至少这是我们的看法
I'm very pleased to hear that.
我很高兴听到这个
And here we are, getting along.
瞧瞧我们 相处融洽
你是否想过埃拉迪奥先生可能是个精明的混蛋
也许他希望我们结下仇恨
他坐在泳池旁晒太阳 发号施令
而你的卡车运着货物 塞拉曼加则维持秩序
我没觉得有什么仇恨啊
Really?
真的吗
Still, if we were to get along too well
不过如果我们相处过于融洽
I'm sure Eladio ‭wouldn't like that, would he?
埃拉迪奥肯定不会喜欢 对吗
I am satisfied ‭with the current arrangement.
我对于现在的安排很满意
I'm just shitting you.
我跟你扯淡呢
You would be crazy to go up against Eladio.
你要反抗埃拉迪奥就是疯了
Look, I'm gonna be in town for a while
听着 我会待一段时间
so, uh, you know, we'll talk some more.
以后再聊
We owe you.
我们欠你的
If you need a favor, I'm your man.
如果你需要帮忙 就来找我
Same.
我也一样
Naturally.
当然
Oh, and I'll be back for that chicken, eh?
我会再回来吃鸡的
It's too tasty to stay away from.
实在美味至极
You say you pick up six keys a week?
你说你一周拿六块
Yeah.
是的
Where?
哪里
He's got a chicken farm way out of town.
他在城外有一个养鸡场
Show me.
带我去
Mr. McGill, ‭we're ready for you now.
麦吉尔先生 可以见你了
‭Great.
太好了
And it looks like you've completed
看起来你已经完成了
the Pre-Prosecution Diversion Program?
诉前转移项目
That's right, three and a half weeks ago.
没错 三周半之前
Actually, I believe
事实上
if you look at ‭the supplemental materials
如果你浏览补充材料
there's a letter from my supervisor, Brad Markham.
会有一封我监督人布拉德·马卡姆的信
Good.
好的
He says he was impressed with your commitment.
他说他对你的付出印象深刻
And for most of last year
去年大部分时间
you've been employed at CC Mobile?
你受雇于CC通讯
It's a cellphone store.
是个手机店
And, again, there's a letter
而且 还有一封信
from my manager, Mr. Robert Finn.
来自我的经理 罗伯特·芬恩先生
Uh, it's also in ‭the supplemental materials.
也在补充材料里
Says here you were part of something
信上说你连续三个月
called the Silver Circle three months in a row?
都获得白银圈奖
It's a sales award.
这是一个销售奖
Mr. Finn ‭and the people at CC Mobile have been very generous.
芬恩先生和CC通讯的人都特别的慷慨
You don't have to sell many phones
你不用卖很多手机
to get in the Silver, believe me.
就可以拿奖 相信我
What made you choose that particular field?
什么促使你选择了这个特定领域
Honestly, just, uh, to put bread on the table.
实话说 生活所迫
But I would say it's given me a new outlook on client relations.
但是它让我重新认识了客户关系
I mean, after dealing with cellphone contracts
我的意思是 在处理过手机合约之后
explaining statutes to my clients should be a cakewalk.
向客户解释法规应该十分容易
Well, as the saying goes
俗话说
the law is constantly changing.
法律不断在变化
Have you been keeping yourself, uh
你是否一直在
apprised of the latest developments?
了解法规最新动态
I've been reading the Bar Journal.
我一直在读律师期刊
You know, what caught my eye recently was Crawford v. Washington.
最近引起我注意的是克劳福德诉华盛顿州一案
Any of you follow that?
你们有人关注那个吗
That has to do with the admissibility of ex parte examinations?
和单方面审查的可接受性有关
That was a-a Supreme Court case, wasn't it?
那是一个最高法院的案子 不是吗
That's right. How did it go?
没错 怎么说的来着
"The only indicium of reliability
"唯一能够满足
sufficient to satisfy constitutional demands
"宪法要求的可靠性标准
is the one the Constitution actually prescribes --
"就是宪法本身规定的
confrontation."
"对质条款"
It's classic Scalia.
经典的斯卡利亚式判决
I can't help but think about victims
我不禁想到受害者
forced to confront ‭their assailants in open court
被迫在公开法庭上和袭击者对质
but on the other hand
但另一方面
the Sixth Amendment is pretty controlling.
第六修正案相当有力
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just -- I get rolling on constitutional questions.
看我 都开始讨论宪法问题了
Short answer, ‭I've been doing my level best.
简而言之 我一直在尽我最大的努力
Well, Mr. McGill, is there anything you'd like to tell us
麦吉尔先生 关于你当初被停职的原因
about the reasons you were suspended in the first place?
你有什么想告诉我们的吗
This past year
过去的一年里
that's pretty much been the only thing on my mind.
这是我心中唯一在意的事
And I'm humbled by the sheer stupidity of my actions.
我为我完全愚蠢的行为感到羞耻
Remorse doesn't begin to cover it.
悔恨都不足以形容
I'm not gonna make excuses
我不会找借口
'cause there's no excuse for what I did.
因为我所做的事没有任何借口
But as I sit here
但是当我坐在这里时
I can assure you nothing like that will ever happen again.
我可以向你保证那样的事情以后再也不会发生
Never.
绝对不会
Well, all right.
好的
That would seem to be satisfactory.
似乎很令人满意
Meg, you have something?
梅格 有什么想说的吗
Mr. McGill, ‭what does the law mean to you?
麦吉尔先生 法律对你来说意味着什么
The law?
法律
Uh, yeah. Okay.
行 好的
Listen, growing up
从小到大
becoming a lawyer was, uh, the last thing on my mind.
都没想过要成为律师
Even if I wanted to, I didn't have the smarts
即使我想 我也没有脑子或是
or the skills or the "Stick-to-it"-ivness.
本事或是毅力去做
But I happened to get a job with some attorneys
但我碰巧和一些律师一起工作
and I couldn't help but think, "Maybe I could do that?"
我不禁思考 也许我可以做到
Something inside me made me want to try.
体内的一股能量让我跃跃欲试
Now, listen, my diploma says
我的文凭上写着
the "University of American Samoa Law School,"
"美属萨摩亚大学法学院"
and that's exactly what it sounds like.
正如它听上去的那样
That's a correspondence school.
是一所函授学校
I wish it said "Georgetown" or "Northwestern."
我希望它是"乔治城大学"或者"西北大学"
But UAS -- that's the only one that would take me.
但美属萨摩亚大学是唯一一所肯录取我的学校
'Cause let me tell you, I wasn't a natural.
我跟你们说 我并非天生干这行的
I mean, the classes, the studying
课程 学习
trying to pass the bar practically killed me.
过司法考试让我使尽了浑身解数
I must have quit 10 or 12 times.
我有十几次都想放弃了
But I kept coming back to it, and I'm -- I'm really glad I did
但我坚持下来 我很开心我做到了
because when I got to work with actual clients
因为当我能为真正的委托人工作时
there was nothing else like it.
那种感觉无与伦比
Our legal system is complicated
我国司法体系很复杂
and sometimes it could feel capricious
而且时常变化
but it's the closest thing to real justice that we've got.
但这是目前最公正的体系了
And for it to work
这个体系的运行
it needs vigorous, passionate advocates.
需要最有活力 最有干劲的律师
And helping my clients, you know
帮助我的委托人
arguing on their behalf --
为他们辩护
that's the best thing I've ever done.
是我做的最棒的事
And this past year...
过去这一年
I've missed the hell out of it.
我非常想念这份事业
That was very eloquent.
说得真好
Was there any particular influence on your views?
你的看法受到什么特别影响吗
Credit where credit is due.
奖罚分明
The University of American Samoa.
美属萨摩亚大学
Go, Land Crabs!
加油 小地蟹
Anything else?
还有吗
No.
没了
- Thank you. - ‭No? Good.
-谢谢 -没了 好的
I think we have everything we need.
没别的事了
You'll be getting a letter with our decision in the next few days.
几天后 你会收到们的决议信
All right.
Thanks for your time, all of you.
谢谢抽空 谢谢你们
I thought he was right up there, you know?
我以为他就在那儿
Yeah, no, he was part of the review process.
不 他是审核流程的一部分
And you've worked with him before.
你以前跟他同事过
- Good guy? - ‭Yeah, real good guy.
-人靠谱吗 -人很靠谱
- Mr. McGill. - Yes.
-麦吉尔先生 -正是
I know they said I'd hear from them
我知道他们说会寄信给我
but, uh, just between you and me
但你悄悄告诉我
uh, what did they decide?
他们做了什么决议
You got to be kidding me.
你逗我呢吧
No.
No. No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Oh, no!
Hey, wait a minute!
等等
You're denying me?!
你要拒了我
- What did I do wrong? ‭- Mr. McGill?
-我做错了什么 -麦吉尔先生
- What did I do wrong?! ‭- I can't --
-我做错了什么 我不能
Mr. -- Mr. McGill, this is not the place.
麦吉尔先生 这地方不合适
Okay. I did everything right. Please tell me.
我面面俱到 请告诉我
Look, these decisions are never easy.
我们做决议也很苦恼
Okay, come on. I deserve an answer.
快 得给我个解释
- Please! - ‭Mr. McGill, I-I can't --
-拜托 -麦吉尔先生 我不能
I did everything right.
我面面俱到
It was a question of sincerity.
问题在于真诚
A w-what?
在于什么
Some members of the committee found you somewhat...
委员会有人觉得你...
insincere.
不真诚
You're free to apply again next year.
你可以明年再申请
Hey, Mike.
麦克
Well, how goes it with the dirty half-dozen?
剩下几个小子怎么样了
Playing volleyball.
在打排球
That guy Kai cheats.
卡伊有小动作
Werner still talking?
维纳还在打电话
Oh, they've been saying goodbye for about 20 minutes now.
他们道别大概二十分钟了
Anything of note?
说了什么
Uh, they got a new puppy
新养了条狗
and it's peeing everywhere.
乱撒尿
The dog, the house.
谈了狗 房子
Her back's acting up, so they want
她背不好了 他一回去
to go to the springs at Baden-Baden once he gets back.
他们就准备去巴登巴登泡温泉
- Sound like the usual. - ‭Yep.
-跟往常一样 -是啊
They've been at it ‭almost an hour and a half.
他们大概说了一个半小时
You want me to, uh, give a 10-minute warning?
需要我提醒他还能打十分钟吗
No.
不用
Let him go on as long as he wants.
随他打多久吧
Wait. Okay.
等等 行了
They're wrapping up.
他们快打完了
She's got to get to book club.
她要去书友会了
I'm gonna check the perimeter.
我去看看周围
世界上最棒的律师再一次
We have no problem with that language and will adjust.
那样说没有问题 而且还会再改
We do have a concern on page 15, clause 4b.
十五页第四款第二条有问题
‭Third paragraph begins
第三段写着
"The right to indemnification, payment, reimbursement."
"赔偿 偿付和偿还的权利"
- Everyone with me? - Yes. I see it.
-懂了吗 -我知道了
This is clearly a pro-sandbagging clause.
这显然是条支持获赔的"沙袋条款"
Troy, it simply gives us the right to indemnification
特洛伊 这只是给了我们因违反代理协议
for breaches of representation.
而获得赔偿的权利
Of which there are none.
但其实没有违反
We feel it's necessary
我觉得有必要
given the fast pace of the negotiations thus far
考虑到目前谈判进展很迅速
and the lack of time we've had to complete due diligence.
我们又没有时间完成尽职调查
Mesa Verde set the pace here.
进展是由梅萨维德说了算
Further, you're overstepping
而且 这么做太过了
by requiring parts of the target payment be put aside as collateral.
要求部分支付作为担保
Kim Wexler here. If I may respectfully remind you
我是金·韦克斯勒 我提醒一下
Mesa Verde is allowing you to keep a clause
梅萨维德允许你们保留一条
that warranty breaches must be in a material respect.
违反担保必须是实质性的
It's standard language.
这只是规范说法
Y-- As is ours.
我们也很规范
Come on. ‭Guys, meet me halfway here.
各位 做些让步吧
Fine.
Then we'd like to discuss
那我们来谈谈
how we're defining ‭"Knowledge" within the contract.
合同里怎么定义"知晓"
Be my guest.
请说
We feel ‭that what we've established is pretty reasonable.
我们认为现在的定义很合理
- Our clients would like to propose... - Hey there.
-我们的客户提出 -喂
...changing ‭"Within the seller's knowledge"
把"据卖方知晓"
to "To the best of the seller's knowledge."
改为"据卖方最大程度知晓"
- Slow down. - That's fine, but you have to give us a chance to...
-慢点 -没事 但你得给我们机会
Slow down.
慢点
Insincere! Insincere?!
不真诚 不真诚
- Jimmy, what happened? ‭- A goddamn year?
-吉米 怎么了 -再等一年
What am I supposed to do for a whole year?!
我这一整年该干什么
- Jimmy -- ‭- I can guarantee you
-吉米 -我向你保证
I'm not selling cellphones for a fuckin' year.
我接下来一年绝对不他妈卖手机了
- I'll tell you that. - What did they say, exactly?
-绝对的 -他们到底说了什么
- How -- How did it -- - Hard pass!
-怎么会 -被拒了
- All right. - ‭And don't tell me I can appeal
-好吧 -别跟我说我可以上诉
because once the board hears the word "Insincere," I'm screwed.
因为上头一听到"不真诚" 我就完了
- Jimmy -- Jimmy -- ‭- How do you ‭disprove "Insincere"?!
-吉米 吉米 -"不真诚"要怎么洗白呢
Please, Jimmy, just take a breath
吉米 你缓缓
and start ‭from the beginning, please.
拜托你从头开始讲
I was good, Kim.
我表现很好 金
I mean, I-I wasn't stuck up, but I knew my shit, right?
我没有自大 我很了解该说什么
"What have you been doing during your suspension?"
他们问"你停职期间都在做什么"
and, uh, "Have you been keeping up with the law?"
还问"你有一直跟进法律领域的动态吗"
Yadda yadda. All fine.
我都回答的很好
And then one of them, out of nowhere
然后他们其中一个 莫名其妙地
comes up with ‭this weird-ass question --
问了一个很怪的问题
"What does the law mean to you?"
"法律对你来说意味着什么"
That's a big one.
这可是个大问题
Huge! And I nailed it!
巨大的问题 但我回答的很好
I talked about the meaning of the law
我讲了法律的意义
and I was down-to-earth and I was humble
我踏实而谦虚
and I was sincere and they loved it.
而且我还很真诚 他们很喜欢
- So... - So they turned me down.
-结果 -结果他们拒绝了我
Well, there has to be more to it than that.
肯定还有什么别的吧
There's not.
没别的了
I don't --
我不
What did they say ‭when you talked about Chuck?
你说到查克的时候怎么说的
What does Chuck have to do with this?
关查克什么事
What?
什么
Well, so, you didn't even...
所以你根本就没
Why would I?
我为什么要提
Okay. O-- Um...
好吧 那好
Okay, listen, we will figure this out.
这样 我们来想办法
And, yes, you will appeal. We'll appeal this to the --
你要上诉 我们上诉给
- They're just gonna rubber-stamp. - Well, we won't let them.
-他们会直接定论的 -那我们就不让他们定
They're gonna ‭rubber-stamp whatever
他们不论如何都会的
And we'll find a way to make you look sincere.
我们想办法让你看上去真诚
- Kim, I was sincere! ‭- I know that.
-金 我很真诚了 -我知道
I meant ‭we will fix it.
我是说我们来想办法
I might have been a little corny, but I meant every word.
我可能说的有点俗 但我都是认真的
I know that.
我知道
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
- Of course I do. ‭- Jesus.
-我当然相信了 -天啊
It's right there on your face.
我看你表情就知道了
You think I'm some kind of lowlife, some kind of asshole...
在你眼里我就像下作的混蛋
- What? - The kind of lawyer guilty people hire, right?
-什么 -就像是坏人才会请的律师吧
No. Jimmy, that's not --
没有 吉米 不是
Yeah, you look at me, and you see Slippin' Jimmy.
你眼里的我就是"风流吉米"
I never said that.
我从没这样说过
Yeah, but you thought it!
但你就是这样想的
You want to know why the committee called you insincere?
你想知道为什么委员会说你不真诚吗
Because you didn't mention Chuck.
因为你没有提到查克
What does that have to even --
为什么一定要提
They read the transcripts.
他们看了资料
They know what happened, Jimmy.
他们知道发生了什么 吉米
They were waiting for you to say something about him.
他们等着你说查克的事情
So I'm supposed to make a big hairy deal
所以我应该长篇大论地
about my dead brother at my re-instatement hearing?
在我的复职听证上说我死去的哥哥吗
How is that sincere?
这怎么就真诚了
Ya, I don't ‭think about Chuck, okay?
我从来不想查克的事 好吗
I don't miss Chuck.
我不想念查克
Chuck was alive and now he's dead and that's that.
查克以前在世 现在不在了 就这么回事
Finito. Life goes on. So sue me.
事情结束 生活继续 怪我咯
There it is again.
你又是这幅表情
- That's why ‭we don't have an office. - What? No!
-这就是为什么我们没有办公室 -什么 不是
Just, you know, ‭do not start in on that office.
拜托你 不要扯到办公室上
I don't want to hear another word
我不想再听到你说
about that stupid office.
那个愚蠢的办公室了
Stupid office? Okay. Here we go. Here we go.
愚蠢的办公室 好 你接着说 你接着说
Jimmy, I have been on your side since the day we met!
吉米 从一开始我就一直站在你这边
Who comes running when you call?
是谁因为你一个电话赶来
Who cleans up your messes?
谁给你收拾残局
I have a job
我也是有工作的
but I drop everything for you every single time.
但我每次为了你 什么都放下了
You confess to a felony on tape
你在磁带里坦白了重罪
I'm there.
我帮了
You have a bar hearing, I represent you.
你受审讯 我做你的律师
Over and over again, if you need me, I'm there.
一次又一次 你需要我 我就帮忙
But somehow in your mind the only measure
但你脑海里衡量我对你的感情
of my feelings for you is -- is some office?!
就靠一个什么办公室
I'm good enough to live with, to sleep with
我能跟你同居 跟你睡觉
but God forbid you should have an office with me.
但你就是不能跟我共事
What are you t-- I just told you
什么 我刚跟你说过
‭You get ‭a little bored with your life
你对自己的生活感到有点无聊了
- so you come down ‭and roll around in the dirt... - That's...
-你就委身趟趟浑水 -那
- have some fun with Slippin' Jimmy... - Oh, is it fun?
-跟"风流吉米"玩玩 -有那么好玩吗
- ...and then it's ‭back up. - Fun like lying to the ADA
-然后你就回去了 -向助理地检撒谎
to get your friend out of the shitter?
捞你的朋友出来好玩吗
Or fun like standing there with a smile plastered on my face
还是说我一脸职业假笑听你
while you play infantile mind games on my law partner?
跟我的律师同事玩幼稚的脑筋急转弯
Oh, what a mistake it was to take me up ‭to your office in the sky!
带我到你高高在上的办公室真是个大错误
- You'll never do that again! - ‭Yeah, maybe I won't.
-下次请别再带我去了 -也许我不会了
And maybe next time you call, I won't come.
可能下次你打电话 我也不来了
There you go. ‭Kick a man when he's down.
你又来了 落井下石
Jimmy, you are always down.
吉米 你从来就在井里
I messed it all up.
我全搞砸了
You still want to be a lawyer?
你还想做律师吗
Yeah.
想啊
Well, we can start with that.
那我们可以从这点做起
Hey, Mike.
嗨 麦克
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
So, what do we got?
情况如何
It's pretty quiet.
挺安静的
Kai was up late again.
卡伊又起迟了
About an hour after he went down
他下去一个小时以后
Werner came out for a couple minutes.
维纳出来了几分钟
Then Casper was up around 2:30
然后大约两点半的时候 卡斯珀起来了
watched some TV, headed back in.
看了会电视又进去了
What's going on with 6?
六号这怎么回事
There -- what is that?
这里 这是什么
Oh, yeah. Dead pixels.
哦这个 有几个像素挂了
Wasn't there yesterday.
昨天还没有的
Had a voltage spike earlier.
之前忽然有一次电压突增
Camera flared for about 20 seconds
忽然雪花了大概二十秒
but it came right back.
但是立即又好了
A voltage spike?
电压突增
Any of the other cameras do that?
其他的摄像头有过吗
Yeah. 10.
有过 10号
Show me the outside cameras.
让我看看外面的摄像头
You -- let's go.
你跟我走
Get the lights!
开灯
Up there. You check that out.
上面 你去查查
‭‭What's going on?
怎么回事
Mike?
麦克