马男波杰克 第五季 BoJack Horseman Season 5 第1集: 灯泡那场戏 The Light Bulb Scene

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 亚伦·保尔 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 斯蒂芬妮·比翠丝 / 周洪 / 吉恩·维尔皮克 / 拉米·马雷克


台词
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 小酸奶 1.0
翻译 布塔 斗斗 青椒
校对 小酸奶
时间轴 吃土少女
好莱乌
Nothing's lonelier than a party.
没什么比派对更孤独了
后期 吉吉
Good thing I don't need anyone or I might feel lonesome.
还好我不需要任何人 不然难免觉得寂寞
总监 小酸奶
- Watch your six. - I'd rather watch your six.
-注意身后 -我更想关注你的后身
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
app.YYeTs.com
人人影视官方客户端唯一下载渠道
- What the hell? - Cut!
-怎么回事 -卡
Come on, guys. Pay attention. The squib didn't fire.
拜托伙计们 专心些 血袋没爆
What did I do?
我怎么了
Not you. Squib. Squib.
不是说你 是说血袋 血袋[乌贼谐音]
- The squib. - I don't need any help. Thank you.
-血袋 -我不需要帮助 谢谢
- You're doing great, BoJack. - Yeah?
-你做得很好 波杰克 -是吗
And I did a great job watching you,
我也做得很好 在这儿看着你
which is most of what producing is.
毕竟这是制作人的主要工作
We're doing it, buddy! First day!
我们做到了 伙计 第一天
Listen, I still have some questions about my character,
听着 我对这个角色还是有些疑问
and the script, and the show, and you asking me to do this show,
对剧本 对这部剧 对你让我来演这件事
and me saying, "Yes".
还对答应了的我自己都有疑问
Hey, can we get rid of Philbert's watch?
我们能去掉菲尔伯特的手表吗
The network doesn't want us to remind the audience
网站不想提醒观众
about the existence of clocks.
有表这种存在
And why we're making a TV
再说我们为什么要为
show for What-Time-Is-It-Right-Now-dot-com,
"现在是什么时候.com"拍电视剧啊
which is a website for people who don't know their computers
这个网站还是专门面向那些不知道
already have built-in clocks at the corner of the screen?
电脑右下角就显示时间的观众
All your questions will be answered.
你的疑问都会得到解答
But in the meantime, would it kill you to smile?
与此同时 笑一笑能要了你的命吗
马男波杰克第五季 第一集
哗鸟兄弟
导演
Dierdre! I should have known!
迪尔德莉 我早该知道是你
Just like a bitch to shoot me in the heart, bitch.
像个婊子一样一枪打中我的心脏 婊子
Good thing I carry this
还好我带着这个
flask full of my dead wife's blood around.
装满我亡妻血的酒瓶
And, cut.
Hey, Flip. Can I ask why I'm calling her a bitch twice?
弗利普 我能问问为什么要叫她两遍婊子吗
The first bitch is her. The second bitch is your heart.
第一个婊子是她 第二个婊子是你的心脏
Okay, you know, I have some questions about my character.
好吧 我对我的角色有一些疑问
现在时间是
- I have two minutes. - Okay, well, my first question is--
-我有两分钟 -好吧 我的第一个问题
- BoJack Horseman... - Oh, jeez. Here we go.
-马男波杰克 -天啊 又来了
...and Mr. Peanutbutter on the same studio backlot?
和花生酱先生在同一个制片厂
- One sec-- - What is this?
-等 -这是什么情况
- A mismatched buddy comedy... - No.
-不协调的兄弟喜剧 -不是
...about two guys from different sides of the tracks
关于两个对立的家伙
who learn to respect each other
通过共同的利益
because they have a common interest?
学会尊重对方
- Who's this guy? - Ignore him. Why--
-这家伙是谁 -忽略他 为什么
And a grudging respect blossoms into real friendship
然后他们放下分歧以达成共同的目标
as they set aside their differences to achieve a shared goal...
最终不情愿的尊重发展成真正的友谊
- Stop it. - ...each bringing their own strength
-别说了 -各自发挥强项
to the table, and possibly there's a karaoke scene?
说不定还有一场卡拉OK合唱
Why does John Philbert's house look the same as my house?
为什么约翰·费尔伯特家看起来像是我家
I've never been to your house.
我从没去过你家
The set was designed to reflect Detective Philbert.
场景设计是为了反映费尔伯特警探
Spare, lonely,
节俭 孤独
precariously balanced on a hill of his own isolation.
在他孤寂的山顶维持不稳的平衡
It kind of looks like David Boreanaz's house.
看起来有点像大卫·伯伦纳兹家
The set designer actually took a tour there.
布景师确实去那里考察过
Oh, that's very interesting.
有意思
Why are you here?
你来这儿干什么
I'm playing Julius Caesar on the stage next door, in a movie!
我在隔壁扮演尤利乌斯·凯撒 是部电影
Well, it's a short film.
好吧 是部短片
- I gotta run. - Wait!
-我该走了 -等等
I'll see you next time I'm Roman around the lot!
下次我来串门[罗马]的时候再见
- Flip, when can we talk? - Tomorrow morning.
-弗利普 我们什么时候能谈谈 -明早
Yikes, was that it? You done?
这就完事了 结束了吗
Sorry, I can't do you.
抱歉 我不能上你
I'm too distracted, I'd just do a bad job.
我太心烦意乱了 只会表现不佳
You know your own body better than me anyway so just go to town.
反正你比我更了解你的身体 自己弄吧
Yeah, I'm gonna go.
我要走了
Wait, Gina. Can I ask you a question, about you?
吉娜 我能你问你一个关于你的问题吗
Do you think I'm right,
你觉得我说的对吗
and the Philbert character is poorly written,
费尔伯特这个角色写的很烂
and Flip needs to write him better, so I don't look so bad?
弗利普得把他写得更好些 免得让我出丑
Look, I do one of these shows every year.
听着 每年我都会参演这种剧
And I keep getting hired because I show up, do the work,
我总是能有活干是因为我认真工作
and keep my head down.
并且保持低调
But do you love this script? Do you love your character?
但是你喜欢这剧本吗 喜欢你的角色吗
Do I love Internal Affairs Director Sassy Malone,
我喜不喜欢内务部长萨西·马龙
whose primary character traits are that she hates bras
她最主要的特征是讨厌内衣
and loves cold rooms?
喜欢冷藏室
Not especially. It feels gratuitous and male-gazey.
不怎么喜欢 感觉莫名其妙并且迎合男性
But it pays for my expensive habit of having a mortgage
但它为我在南加州贷款买房的昂贵习惯
- in Southern California. - You don't have to go.
-买单 -你不用非得走
We could hang out.
我们可以一起待着
I'm sure you don't wanna be all alone in a house by yourself.
你肯定不想一人在家吧
No, I love being alone. I wish I were alone right now.
不 我喜欢独处 我希望现在就是一个人
周二
周三
BoJack? Why are you up?
波杰克 你怎么醒着
I could ask you the same question.
我也能问你同样的问题
Now you're in college you don't need to sleep anymore?
你去上大学了就不需要睡觉了吗
No, I was sleeping.
不 我刚刚是在睡觉
You called me and woke me up.
你打电话叫醒我的
Oh, right.
对哦
I wanted you to know that I hearted your Instagram photo.
我想让你知道 我给你的图享照片点赞了
Okay, cool.
好吧 赞
Well, there were 23 other hearts.
还有其它23个赞
But I don't know if you know
我不知道你知不知道它们都来自谁
who they're all from, but one was from me.
但有一个赞来自我
Yeah, they let me know.
我能看到来自谁
Oh, cool, cool.
好的 好的
Okay, I'm going back to sleep.
好了 我要接着睡了
Fine, but this phone call
好 但是这通电话
does not replace our weekly Sunday call. Okay?
不能取代我们每周日的通话 好吗
Yeah, I'll talk to you Sunday afternoon.
好的 我周日下午打电话给你
Yes. Good. Because I miss you.
很好 因为我很想你
Sorry, that sounded dumb. I don't miss you, I'm just bored.
抱歉 听着很蠢 我不想你 只是无聊
- That also sounded dumb. - I miss you too, BoJack.
-还是很蠢 -我也想你 波杰克
斑猫屋
Good morning, lovebugs!
早上好 小情人们
Don't mind me, just passing through!
只是路过 别在意我
Not sneaking a peek at the lovebugs!
没有偷看小情人们
There's nothing to see that would embarrass any of us.
根本没有能让我们难堪的事可看
- We are all fully clothed. - Ha-ha. If you say so!
-我们都衣着妥当 -你说是就是咯
What are you gonna do while I'm at work all day?
我白天工作的时候你打算做什么
There's an old frog who lives down in the L.A. River.
有只住在洛杉矶河畔的老青蛙
He owes me an egg salad sandwich,
他欠我一个鸡蛋沙拉三明治
on account of a caper we once went on.
因为我们曾经合作过
- What? - I was gonna see if he wants
-什么 -我想去看看他愿不愿意
to make instruments out of shoeboxes and rubber bands.
用鞋盒和橡皮筋做件乐器
And, uh, that will satisfy you?
这样你就满意了
At the end of your life when you're looking back at this day,
当你在生命的最后一刻回想这一天的时候
you'll think that was a good day?
你会觉得这是美好的一天吗
Yeah?
是吧
Well, from your preliminary paperwork
从你的基本资料来看的话
you seem like a perfect candidate.
你是完美人选
Thanks, I just never thought it would be like this.
谢谢 我从来没想过会是这样
I mean, my mom popped out kids by the dozen. And I can't even--
我妈妈生了十几个小孩 我甚至...
Mnh-mnh. Princess Carolyn, is your name Cutie Cutie Cupcake?
卡洛琳公主 你的名字是可爱的小饼干吗
No, that's--
不...
Were you born on August 12th, 1947?
你是在1947年8月12日出生的吗
- I-- - Do you sleep with your hands stuffed
-我 -你是把手塞进装满润肤霜的
- in lotion-filled socks? - No.
-袜子里睡觉吗 -不是
Right, because you are not your mother.
没错 因为你不是你妈妈
- How did you know-- - What you are is noble,
-你怎么知道 -你是高贵的
honorable, and unimpeachable.
可敬的 并且无可指摘的
Anyone can just have a baby. But to adopt one?
任何人都可以有一个孩子 但是领养小孩
That takes a hero.
那就是英雄了
It takes a selfless, giving, kickass superwoman
那就是一位愿意现在拿出支票本
who's willing to take out her checkbook right now
为收养机构开一张6万美元支票的
and write the adoption agency a check for $60,000.
无私 慷慨 伟大的女人
Well. Okay.
好的
Fabulous.
完美
I'm just so glad that I'm on this journey with you.
我很高兴能和你合作
Princess Carolyn, I'm with you every step of the way,
卡洛琳公主 我一直与你同在
from you giving me this check all the way to me introducing you
从你给我这张支票开始到我向你介绍
to your new caseworker, Tracy.
你的新负责人 特蕾西
You're in wonderful hands, bye!
有更好的人来接手 拜
Uh, what--
怎么
Congratulations. What are you, like, five months pregnant?
恭喜你 你是...怀孕五个月了吗
No, I'm not a birth mother. I'm adopting.
不 我不是要生小孩 我要收养小孩
Oh, that makes sense. 'Cause you're so old.
有道理 因为你都这么老了
Is Mikhaela ever coming back?
米凯拉还会回来吗
Yeah, in your dreams.
会 在你梦里
Yes. Yes. No. Yes. What?!
行 行 不行 行 什么
Jeanine, the script calls for hot and haunted.
珍妮 剧本里要找性感迷人的
Does this girl look hot and haunted to you?
你觉得这个女孩性感迷人吗
Yeah, I'm sure she was hot for Shakespeare in the Park,
我知道她可能在中央公园莎士比亚剧里很性感
but I need TV hot.
但是我需要电视剧的性感
Actually, she's starting to look haunted.
实际上 她现在看起来有点吓人[迷人]了
- Hey! Uh, this a bad time? - It's fine.
-能借一步说话吗 -没事
I can talk to you and also
我可以一边和你说话
judge these women's bodies at the same time.
同时评论她们的身材
What do you want?
怎么了
Okay, well, first of all, the script is great.
首先 剧本很棒
Really top-notch stuff. I love the whole... thing of it.
的确是一流的 我喜欢它...的全部
I just wanted to clarify
我只是想弄明白
some things about Philbert as a character.
菲尔伯特这个角色的一些事
Yeah, okay, on page three,
好 在第三页
is it necessary that Philbert can only orgasm if he's listening
菲尔伯特只有在听他亡妻的录音时
- to a recording of his dead wife's voice? - Yes.
-才能达到高潮 这有必要吗 -有
Okay, well, what about this thing on page eight
好吧 那第八页的这个
where he goes to a strip club
他去脱衣舞俱乐部
and just sits in the back with a sketch-pad
但只是坐在后面 听着莱昂纳德·科恩的歌
and draws the strippers, while a Leonard Cohen song plays?
拿素描本画那些脱衣舞女郎
What about it?
这怎么了
It's just that all of these half-naked women.
只是那些半裸的脱衣女郎
I mean, I understand it.
我理解
I'm just worried it might
我只是担心这会被看做是
come across as gratuitous and, uh, male-gazey,
没有必要而且有些"男性凝视"
which I know it isn't!
我知道不是这样的
You know what? You girls can go home.
你知道吗 你们可以回家了
The stripper scene's cut.
脱衣女郎那幕删掉
- No. - Seriously?
-不 -认真的吗
How am I gonna feed my baby?
我要怎么养活我的小孩
I just got an idea for something better.
我想到了更好的点子
So, instead of drawing strippers naked,
不画裸体脱衣女郎了
you're just going to draw Gina naked.
你只用画吉娜的裸体
Gina, BoJack was concerned
吉娜 波杰克认为
the old scene was gratuitous and male-gazey.
原来那幕没必要而且很"男性凝视"
Oh, he was? BoJack said that?
是吗 波杰克是那么说的
This is much more interesting and motivated by character.
如果是主角的话会更有趣 也更有意义
And since it's motivated by character,
既然这是被角色激起的
that means it's not gratuitous.
那就意味着这不是没有必要的
Thank you for the note, BoJack, you really helped.
多谢提醒 波杰克 你真是帮了大忙
Yeah. Thanks, BoJack, for helping.
对 谢了 波杰克 帮了大忙
Can we get some ice?
能拿点冰来吗
Can we get some nipple ice for Gina?
能给吉娜弄些乳头用的冰吗
三智的店
- So, you're the famous Yolanda. - I am not famous.
-你就是著名的尤兰达吗 -我不出名
You might have me confused with another more famous Yolanda.
你一定是把我和那个出名的尤兰达搞混了
I know, I-I just meant because Todd talks about you so much,
我知道 我这么说是因为陶德经常提起你
I feel like you're famous.
我感觉你很出名
Oh, well, that was not clear.
不太清楚
Okay. Todd, why don't you say things now?
好吧 陶德 你怎么不说话
Steve, you still fixing up your truck?
史蒂夫 你还在修你的卡车吗
You're thinking of Emily's old boyfriend,
你说的是艾米莉的前男友
firefighter Steve D'Marco.
那个消防员 史蒂夫·迪马科
Yeah, I'm firefighter Steve D'Mazio. We're very different.
我是消防员史蒂夫·迪马科 我们差别很大
But I do have a truck, and I'm fixing it up.
但是我确实有辆卡车 正在修
So, thanks for asking.
谢谢你的关心
I created a dating app for firefighters to meet me.
我创建了一款能让消防员见我的约会软件
- Looks like it worked. - Yeah.
-看起来有用 -没错
Hey! We should create a dating app for asexuals.
我们应该为性冷淡创建一款约会软件
Why would asexuals want a dating app?
性冷淡为什么会想要用约会软件
Well, not all asexuals are aromantic.
不是所有的性冷淡都是非浪漫主义者
Think of it this way.
这么说吧
One could be: A, Romantic,
一个人可以是 A 浪漫主义者
or B, Aromantic,
或者B 非浪漫主义者
while also being A, Sexual, or B, Asexual.
同时是 A有性欲 或者B性冷淡
So you could be BB, or BA.
所以你可以是BB 或者BA
As for me, see AB, see?
比如我 就是AB 明白了吗
So, even within the one percent of the population that's asexual,
即使在百分之一的性冷淡中
there's an even smaller percentage
还是会有人
that is still looking for romantic companionship.
依然渴望浪漫的恋爱关系
Seems like a pretty thin user base for an app.
看来这款软件的适用人群很少啊
But without it,
但是没有这款软件
asexual romantics might end up settling for just whatever
性冷淡浪漫主义者就会最终
other asexual romantics they might meet,
会和另一位性冷淡浪漫主义者凑合着过
even if they have nothing else in common.
即便他们可能完全没有共同语言
- Well, anyway-- - Yeah,
-不管怎样 -对
but maybe it's good if they have nothing in common
但他们没有任何共同语言或许是好事
because then they can help each other grow
因为这样一来 他们就能帮助对方
and change, and become fuller, more well-rounded people.
成长转变 成为更加完整丰富的人
Yeah, that's true.
这倒是真的
So, Todd, are you still doing that
陶德 你还在做那个
rabid clown-dentist exercise thing?
疯狂的小丑牙医训练吗
Oh, no, that whole thing
没 这整件事
kinda fell apart when the clowns got loose.
在小丑们失控的时候就崩盘了
I know you killed your wife, Philbert,
我知道你杀了你的妻子 菲尔伯特
and I'm gonna prove it.
我会证明的
Don't finger me for a murderer, Malone.
别想将我指为凶手 马龙
I don't know where those fingers have been.
以前这么说的人可都不知道落得什么下场了
Well, how about I show you?
我让你见识见识怎么样
Cut!
Someone keeps shouting "Wow" And "Ooh."
是谁在嗷嗷喊个不停
You guys are doing a bang-up job over here.
你们拍的东西真是太牛逼了
So sayeth Caesar! King of the apes!
人猿之王凯撒如是说
Look, man, I know what you're doing, okay?
听着哥们 我知道你想干什么
You're trying to punish me. Just don't punish Gina.
你是要惩罚我 但别惩罚吉娜
I'm not trying to punish anyone.
我没想惩罚任何人
I'm just trying to make a good show
我只是在尽力拍一部
that's brilliant and unprecedented.
前所未有的绝妙好片
It sounds like you guys are basically on the same page.
听起来你们俩意见基本一致
You're the only one with a problem here.
你是唯一对此有意见的人
- Gina is fine with it. - Gina is not fine with it.
-吉娜就没意见 -吉娜才不是没意见
You guys, you're almost saying exactly the same thing.
二位 你们说的几乎一模一样
Except one of you is saying "Not".
只不过其中一个加了个"不"字
Gina, do you have a problem with the nudity in this scene?
吉娜 你对在这一幕裸体上镜有意见吗
It's great. It's brilliant,
裸体很好 妙极了
unprecedented. I'm gonna get some potatoes.
前所未有 我要去吃点土豆了
You see? Everyone's fine with it but you.
看到没 大家都没意见 就你事多
So, can we drop it?
所以能不谈这个了吗
I know you're used to being the most important person on set.
我知道以前你在拍摄现场是大佬
- No, this is not about me. - It's just weird for you
-不 这与我无关 -我不用听你的话
that I don't need to listen to you.
对你来说很奇怪
- I'm not-- - Hey, hey--
-我不是... -好了好了
But if you actually have notes that are helpful,
但要是你真有有用的建议
I would love to hear them
等你个大屌在这儿
when you're done swinging your dick around.
颐指气使完了我会听你说的
- No, this is not about my dick. - Okay, fellas...
-这跟我屌不屌没关系 -好了朋友们
- Well, maybe it should be about your dick. - What?
-或许应该跟你的屌有关系 -什么
Since you're so concerned about the male gaze,
既然你对男性凝视这么在意
let's give the females something to gaze at.
那就也露个点给女性们看看吧
We'll do a full-frontal nude scene with you.
我们来拍个你正面全裸的镜头
This is compromise! This is working together.
这就叫让步 这才叫合作
- Well, hold on. - Fully exposed, Philbert reaches up
-等会儿 -菲尔伯特一丝不挂地站起来
- with both hands to screw in a light bulb. - Yes!
-双手并用去拧电灯泡 -好
He totters in little circles on a tiny stool.
他在一个小凳子上晃悠悠地转圈
Wouldn't I just turn my wrist?
我手腕不会转的吗
Full body rotation. We see everything.
全身一起转 才能一览无余
Now we're talking!
这才对嘛
- No, we're not! Princess-- - I'm on it.
-才没有 卡洛琳... -我同意
Flip, BoJack can only do this scene
弗利普 波杰克可以拍裸戏
- if he can wear a T-shirt. - What?
-但要穿一件上衣 什么
He's very self-conscious about his belly area.
他对暴露小腹非常难为情
No, I'm self-conscious about my penis area.
我是对暴露大屌非常难为情
He can't wear a shirt.
他不能穿上衣
It's about being vulnerable.
这镜头就是要表达脆弱
We see every fold and imperfection
我们要看到他褶皱松弛的身体的
of his wrinkled, saggy body.
每一道皱纹和所有的不完美
So we like him.
这样我们才会喜欢他
But he has to be fully erect so we respect him.
但他必须勃起 这样我们才能尊敬他
- What? - We'll shoot it tomorrow.
-什么 -我们明天拍这场
- Yeah. - Unless you don't like this idea,
-好 -除非你不喜欢这主意
in which case, we can go back to what we were doing before.
这样的话 我们可以按以前的思路拍
Right.
So, you would be admitting that you don't actually care
这样你就是承认了 其实你并不在乎
about the male gaze and you were only giving me notes
男性凝视这回事 你给我建议只是为了
to hear yourself talk.
自说自话
But that's not it, right?
但你并不是这样 不是吗
- Right. - Great.
-确实 -好极了
- Shooting is tomorrow afternoon. - Okay.
-明天下午拍摄 -好
I'll send the waxing kit over tonight.
今晚我会送来脱毛套装
Philbert waxes?
菲尔伯特还脱毛
Not for cosmetic purposes. He just wants to feel something.
不是为了好看 他就是想有所感觉
I like your friend. It's impressive how she creates companies.
我喜欢你的朋友 她创立公司真厉害
And her boyfriend has an interesting career as well.
她男朋友的职业也很有趣
Yeah! And you have an interesting career.
是啊 你的职业也很有趣
Hey! The three of you all have interesting careers.
你们三个的职业都很有趣
That is so cool!
这太酷了
Todd, do you ever feel weird
陶德 你的人生
that you have no discernible life direction?
前途一片迷茫 你是否觉得奇怪呢
- No. - Let me rephrase that.
-不 -我重说一遍
I feel weird that you have no discernible life direction.
你的人生前途一片迷茫 我觉得很奇怪
I mean...
我是说
- What am I supposed to tell people? - A story? A joke?
-我该怎么跟别人说 -讲故事 开玩笑
Compliments are things people like being told sometimes.
有时人们喜欢听恭维话
I'm sorry. How was your day?
抱歉 你今天过得怎么样
Did you end up meeting with that frog?
你见到那只青蛙了吗
No, I just stayed home and looked at stuff on the Internet.
没 我只是宅在家里上网冲浪
Hello, Princess Carolyn.
你好 卡洛琳公主
You're not Princess Carolyn. Why are you not Princess Carolyn?
你不是卡洛琳公主 为什么你不是她
- She gets home pretty late. - I came all this way for nothing?
-她回家很晚的 -我大老远的是白跑了吗
I brought my spinny chair and everything!
我还带了我的转椅来
Well, if you want something to do, you could help me find a job.
要是你在找事做 可以帮我找份工作
- You're looking for a job? - I spent all day looking!
-你在找工作吗 -我找了一整天了
First, I thought I should get a newspaper to find one,
一开始我想我得买份报纸来找工作
but then I was, like, "Where do I find a newspaper?"
然后我就想 我上哪儿去找报纸呢
So, I looked it up.
于是我就查了一下
And a map came up of my local area.
一份绘有我周边地区的地图跳了出来
So, then I thought about how I know this area pretty well,
然后我就想到 我对这片地区很熟悉
but there's all kinds of areas I don't know.
但还有太多地方我不熟悉
- Like South Africa. - Okay.
-比如南非 -接着说
- And then I thought about Charlize Theron. - Uh, right.
-然后我想到了查理兹·塞隆 -好吧
And then I thought about that movie Monster.
然后我想到了那部电影《女魔头》
And then I was, like, "What year did that come out?"
然后我又想 这电影是哪年上映的呢
So I went to Monster.Com...
于是我就去《女魔头》的网站
...to look up facts about the movie Monster,
去查有关《女魔头》的事
and it turns out they have job postings there!
然后发现他们那里在招人
What a time to be alive!
今天真是好日子
Hey! A posting for WhatTimeIsItRightNow.Com!
现在是什么时候.com在招人
现在是什么时候.com 招募 高级清洁工程师
Oh, a janitor job.
这里招聘清洁工
I've always wanted to... Janet!
我一直都很喜欢 "青姐"
I just got an amazing idea. Interview for that job!
我有个好主意 去参加面试吧
Uh... Was that your amazing idea?
那是你的好主意吗
Because I feel, like, it kinda came out of the room.
因为我感觉像是房间里冒出来的
When you get in the building, say you need to use the WC.
等你进了大楼 你就说要上厕所
Then you'll sneak into the office of one of the network execs.
然后溜进网络执行官的办公室
Go into their email and send a message to Flip McVicker
进他们的邮箱 给弗利普·迈克维克发信息
telling him he can't film any more nude scenes
告诉他不能再拍裸露镜头了
because they're derivative and unnecessary,
这个梗已经被玩烂 而且没必要
especially the nude scenes involving me.
尤其是包含我的裸露镜头
You are throwing a lotta words at me.
你怎么突然给我这么多任务
Todd, don't you get it? We're gonna save the show!
陶德 你还不明白吗 我们要拯救这部剧
You're on a show?
你在拍电视剧吗
现在是什么时候
This is a very impressive resume.
你的简历非常精彩
Yep. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must adjourn to the restroom.
是啊 先失陪一下 我得去下洗手间
You founded a ride-share app.
你居然创建了拼车软件
You built and managed your own theme park.
还搭建并管理了自己的主题公园
And you were, briefly, Governor of California!
甚至还担任过一段时间加州州长
I was also the director of a Star Wars movie,
我还导演过一部星战电影
but they fired me over "Creative differences."
不过他们以"创意分歧"为由开除了我
Now about that restroom...
我先去个洗手间...
Hold on. You are way overqualified to be a janitor.
等等 你当清洁工是大材小用了
Okay. But I do actually need to go.
好 但我真得去厕所了
Oh, you need to go, all right.
你确实得去个地方
Straight to the top of this company!
直接去公司最高层
We're ready for you on set, Mr. Horseman.
片场已经准备好了 马男先生
Just a minute.
稍等下
All right! Todd, did you do it?
喂 陶德 你做完了吗
Hold please for Mr. Chavez.
查韦斯先生马上就来
Already I don't like this development.
我已经不喜欢这个展开了
Hey! Good news, bad news.
喂 好消息和坏消息
Good news is I'm now President of Ad Sales and Streamable Content
好消息是我成了广告销售和内容运营总监
for WhatTimeIsItRightNow.Com and...
主管现在是什么时候.com以及
- WhatTimeIsItGo. - What?
-何时出发 -什么
Bad news is I can't help you.
坏消息是我不能帮你了
Why not? You're their boss now. You can tell them what to do.
为什么 你现在是老板 可以发号施令
I could, but I'm no leader at all if I can't delegate authority.
是的 但好领导要承担责任
I need to focus on big picture stuff.
我得着眼于大画面
Loving that picture. Can we get it even bigger?
这个画面很好 能更大点吗
Ugh, Todd, your good-hearted naiveté has once again conspired
陶德 你善良而天真的性格
with outrageous happenstance to completely dick me over!
再次与狗屎运联手 可把我害惨了
Have you tried just talking to the show runner?
你有没有试过直接跟制片人聊
In my experience, I've found it's best to shoot straight,
以我的经验 我发现直截了当是最好的
in the boardroom and on the driving range.
在董事会如此 高尔夫练习场也是
I gotta jet.
我先挂了
It's Susie in HRs birthday
今天是人事部苏西的生日
and if I don't show up to these things,
如果我不出席
people talk, you know what I mean?
会有人说闲话 你懂我意思吧
I never do!
我从来不懂
- Hey, Flip, we need to talk. - Okay.
-弗利普 我想跟你聊聊 -好
- I'm not doing the naked scene. - What?
-我不拍裸露镜头 -什么
The only reason you wrote it is to embarrass me.
你之所以这样写 就是为了让我丢脸
BoJack, I'm not writing scenes for my television show
波杰克 我为这部剧写剧本和拍镜头
and also directing them in order to teach you lessons
并不是为了教你什么道理
or send you secret messages.
或者传达什么信息
I'm just trying to make a good show.
我只是想拍一部好剧
Why do you keep making it so difficult?
你为什么要一直难为我
I'm making it difficult?
是我在难为你吗
I have done nothing, but be a friend to you.
一直以来 我都把你当朋友
I actually called my mom last night
我昨天晚上还给我妈打电话
and told her that I made a friend on set.
说我在剧组交到了一个朋友
Do you wanna make me a liar to my mother?
你希望我在我妈面前食言吗
- What? Ew. Weird. - Take off that robe and go to set.
-什么 好奇怪 -赶紧脱掉浴袍去片场
- No. - Take off that robe right now.
-不 -立刻脱掉浴袍
Why can't you act like a professional and get naked?
你就不能专业点 直接脱光吗
Because it's dumb! This whole show is duuuuuuumb!
因为很蠢 这整部剧都很蠢蠢蠢蠢
What?
什么
It's confusing, it's overwritten, and it's poorly lit.
令人费解 夸大其词 灯光垃圾
The darkness is a metaphor for darkness!
场景的黑暗是在暗喻剧情的黑暗
And worst of all, it's boring!
最糟糕的是 太无聊了
It has nothing to say, and it says that nothing badly!
完全没有主题 而且这一点也表现得很糟糕
Let me tell you how this is going to be.
我直接告诉你吧
I am the show creator
这部剧是我主创
and if I want your character to get naked, he gets naked.
如果我要你的角色脱光 他就得脱光
If I want him to speak only in Korean, you're learning Korean.
如果我要他只说韩语 你就得学韩语
If I want your character to shit his pants
如果我要你的角色拉在裤子里
and walk around with shit
而且接下来的剧集里
in his pants for the rest of the season,
都要带着屎走来走去
you will do just that.
你也要一一照做
- Oh, come on. - You signed a contract.
-别闹了 -你签了合同
And that means I am your god.
这就意味着我是上帝
You will please your god,
你必须取悦你的上帝
and if I don't see your ass on set
如果你现在不去片场
then I will see your ass in court.
那就准备去法庭吧
Do you understand?
听明白了吗
That's a good note about the lighting. I'll take a look at that.
照明这一点你说的有道理 我调整一下
专业收养机构
Good news! We found a birth mother!
好消息 我们找到了一名母亲
Really? A-already?
真的吗 这么快
She came in yesterday.
她昨天报名的
She's giving her baby to a sweet couple in Illinois.
她打算把孩子给伊利诺斯州的一对夫妇
What?
什么
Did you think we found a birth mother for you?
难道你觉得那位母亲是帮你找的吗
Conceited much?
会不会太自恋
Tracy, I’m spending a lot of money to be here with you
特蕾西 我来这里花了很多钱
and I'm putting myself in a very vulnerable position.
而且我的心理状态也比较脆弱
Is there any way you can be a little more thoughtful
你对待我这个客户
with the way you manage me as a client?
能不能稍微体贴一点
It sounds like what you're looking for is an adoption manager.
看来你是想找一位收养经纪人
This is an adoption agency.
这里是收养机构
Do you not know the difference?
你难道不知道区别吗
What?
什么
Princess Carolyn, I overplayed my hand.
卡洛琳公主 我做得过分了
BoJack and I got into a fight.
我跟波杰克吵了一架
- And he never showed up on set. - What?
-他没来片场 -什么
What?
什么
Princess Carolyyyyyyyn, I need to talk to youuuuuu.
卡洛琳公主主主 我有事要跟你说说说
- BoJack. - Hold on, I got a thing with a chair.
-波杰克 -等等 我的椅子卡住了
How did you even find me?
你怎么找到我的
Duh. Bought a burner phone, slipped it into your purse,
很简单 买了部一次性手机 放进你包里
and then used the Find My Phone app.
然后用"查找我的手机"
How thoughtful.
真周到
Hello, Princess Carolyn.
你好 卡洛琳公主
Oh, God.
天啊
I have a plan and I need your help.
我有一个计划 需要你的协助
- I found out his mom has a fake leg. - Who's mom?
-我发现他的妈妈有一只假腿 -谁的妈妈
Flip. I'm gonna seduce her, steal her leg,
弗利普 我要色诱她 偷走她的腿
and then smack him across the face with it
然后用那条腿揍他的脸
until he chokes on his own blood.
直到他口中涌满鲜血
It's subtle, but I think he'll get the message.
比较含蓄 但我觉得他会明白的
BoJack, what are you trying to accomplish here?
波杰克 你到底想要干什么
I-I don't want to do the show.
我不想做那个节目
So you're gonna run away like you always do?
那你就是要像以前一样一跑了之吗
Yeah. I never wanted to do this show!
是啊 我从来都不想参演那部剧
- You faked my signature! - And I told you that,
-你伪造了我的签名 -我跟你说过了
and you said, "Okay"
你说"好的"
Because you wanted to be a good friend to me!
因为你想做我的好朋友
So, you can't get points for that and then resent me for it now.
所以你不能先那样博取我的好感然后再因此恨我
It's not about you! I don't like him!
这和你无关 我不喜欢他
Oh, Flip's not that bad.
弗利普没那么糟
He's just insecure and is overcompensating a little.
他就是充满不安全感 有点矫枉过正
I know that must be a foreign concept for you.
我知道那对你来说肯定是天方夜谭
No, not Flip. Philbert.
不 不是弗利普 是菲尔伯特
He-he's a drunk. He's an asshole. I don't want to be him.
他是个醉汉 是个混蛋 我不想成为他
So, maybe don't be the drunk asshole.
那也许你就别做那个喝醉的混蛋
Maybe this time, you have a good attitude
也许这一次 你态度很好
and you don't drink so much
你没有喝多
and you show up at your call time.
你准时出现
And then you put on the Philbert costume
然后你穿上了菲尔伯特的服装
and you pretend to be this other guy.
假装成另外一个人
And then when you're done shooting, you take off your costume
等你完成拍摄 脱下服装
and you're BoJack, the star of the show that everybody likes.
你就是波杰克 人见人爱的电视剧明星
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-是吗 -没错
Hey, why are we at an adoption agency?
我们为什么停在一家收养机构门口
Are you adopting something?
你想收养什么吗
I'm trying to.
我想
So, can you keep it together for the next ten weeks
所以你接下来的十周能不能振作起来
so I don't need to come to set, every day, to put out fires?
这样我就不用每天都去片场救火
You think you could do that? For me?
你觉得你能做到吗 为我
Action.
开拍
布拉恩
Hey, stranger.
你好 陌生人
抵达
It sounds like you had an amazing trip.
听起来你的旅途很有意思
I did. What have you been up to?
没错 你最近都在做什么
Well, I did play Julius Caesar in a pizza commercial
我倒是在一个披萨广告中扮演尤利乌斯·凯撒
that they're going to...get this, show in movie theaters.
他们将会...听好了 在电影院播出
Wow, look at you. Pizza.
瞧瞧你 披萨
Et crudités.
吃生菜
- What? - That was my line.
-什么 -那是我的台词
I played Little Caesar's dad, Big Caesar,
我扮演小凯撒的爸爸 大凯撒
in the back story part of the commercial,
在广告的背景故事中
which is funny
奇怪的就是
because most commercials don't even have a back story part.
很多广告都没有什么背景故事
Also, Little Caesar's doesn't sell crudités.
以及小凯撒根本就不卖生菜
Oh, man, my part's definitely going to get cut, huh?
天啊 我的部分肯定要被砍了
Just like the real Caesar!
就像真正的凯撒那样
Hey, that's right!
对啊 没错
Well, here's your place.
你住的地方到了
Yep. Here it is.
没错 到了
Well, anyway, I signed the papers.
不管怎么样 我签了字
Oh. Great!
太好了
Yeah, so if it all looks good to you and your lawyer,
如果你和你的律师觉得可以
you can sign it too and then it'll be official.
你就可以签字 这样就是正式的了
Divorce completed.
完成离婚
- Yay. - We did it.
-耶 -我们成功了
Take that, our marriage!
傻了吧 我们的婚姻
- Well, I guess I'll see you around? - Yeah.
-那我们就回头见了 -嗯
- I was going to-- - Sorry.
-我是想... -抱歉
Sorry. Just go all the way.
抱歉 习惯了
- Well, bye. - Cool.
-再见 -好
And, cut.
We got it.
搞定了
What's that for? We've all seen me naked.
那是做什么 我们都看过我裸体
Can't put the genie back in the bottle now, baby.
现在可没办法反悔了 宝贝
Thanks anyway, Judy.
还是谢了 朱蒂
This is great. Any other work environment
这真是太棒了 要不是在这里
and this would be considered sexual harassment.
我刚刚肯定会被看作是性骚扰
Cadbury Creme Eggs.
吉百利奶油鸡蛋
Yes, please! Whoops. Gonna need new yogurt.
给我一份 需要再来一份酸奶了
I'll make it up to you, Betrace.
我会补偿你的 碧翠丝
Party at my house tonight!
今晚我家开派对
So, then Aaron Eckhart said,
然后亚伦·埃克哈特说
"If that's Ansel Elgort,
如果那是安塞尔·艾尔高特
then who's Alden Ehrenreich?"
那奥尔登·埃伦里奇是谁
And then I said, "Gesundheit" -
然后我说 祝你健康
- Flip! You made it. - Yeah.
-弗利普 你来了 -是的
Jesus Christ, your house really does look like Philbert's.
天啊 你的家的确很像菲尔伯特家
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
我不是一直这么和你说吗
Thanks for being so cool today about the naked stuff.
谢谢你今天对裸戏这么开放
Yeah. Sure.
小意思
Those chicks always make such a big deal about their bodies.
那些妞总是觉得她们的身子有什么大不了的
Maybe now that you've done it,
现在你这样做了以后
Gina won't complain so much next time we make her do it.
下次我们让吉娜脱的时候她就不会抱怨了
- Well, no, she didn't complain. - Whatever. Doesn't matter.
-不 她没抱怨 -随便了 这不重要
- Everything worked out. - Yeah.
-一切都很顺利 -嗯
Listen, I'm sorry I flew off the handle earlier
听着 我很抱歉之前发了脾气
and tried to remove your robe by force.
想要强行脱掉你的衣服
This is my first show and I'm still figuring out
这是我拍的第一部剧 我还在摸索
how to strike the right tone.
怎么用合适的口吻
No, of course, I'm just trying to help you fulfill your vision.
没关系 我只是想帮你实现你的愿景
Yeah. The main thing you gotta know about me
嗯 和我合作最重要的事
is just don't take things so personal, you know what I mean?
就是别太往心里去 懂我意思吗
Uh, yeah.
Everything we're doing over these next ten weeks,
我们接下来十周所做的一切
the places I'm going to take you, it's not about you, you know?
我要带你去的地方 都不是为了你
- It's Philbert. - Yeah. Right.
-而是菲尔伯特 -对
Yeah, you get it.
你懂的
I tell you, buddy,
我告诉你 伙计
this is going to be a sensational season of television.
这一季绝对会震撼所有人的心