马男波杰克 第五季 BoJack Horseman Season 5 第10集: 头上云霄 Head in the Clouds

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 亚伦·保尔 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 斯蒂芬妮·比翠丝 / 周洪 / 吉恩·维尔皮克 / 拉米·马雷克


台词
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 斗斗 萌su 小酸奶
翻译 吃冰棒 布塔
校对 小酸奶
What troubles you, Sister?
你有何烦恼 修女
It's the woman who came from the water.
是那个从水里来的女人
时间轴 噃噃
She's been in our care for two years.
我们照顾她两年了
She hasn't spoken a word and spends her days in a fog.
她只字未吐 整日浑浑噩噩
后期 吉吉
Have you been steadfast in your prayers?
你有坚持每日为她祈祷吗
I have. And yet, her condition does not improve.
有的 然而她的情况仍然没有好转
总监 小酸奶
"And yet"? Is prayer but a bargain?
"然而" 难道祈祷只是讨价还价吗
Is it for you to present terms to the Lord?
向主提条件是你该做的事吗
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
app.YYeTs.com
人人影视官方客户端唯一下载渠道
No, Mother. I just--
不是 院长 我只是...
You seek a sign from God.
你期待神降下神迹
Should He seek less from you?
难道就让祂看到这样的你吗
Take the woman to the seaside tomorrow after Matins.
明日早课后 带那女人去海边
Prove your faith to Him that He might reveal His glory to you.
向祂证明你的信仰 或许祂会为你降下恩泽
Yes, Mother.
是 院长
Can you feel that on your feet?
你的脚能感受到吗
That's water. Water.
这是水 水
This is hopeless! I want to help you,
简直没救了 我想帮你
but I don't even know who you are!
但我根本就不知道你是谁
I look at your face and think you could be literally anyone.
我看着你的脸 就觉得你是谁都有可能
Are you a federal judge? A Russian spy?
你是联邦法官吗 还是俄罗斯间谍
A proud Southern matriarch?
还是尊贵的南方领袖
Bo... BoJack!
波...波杰克
- What? - BoJack!
-什么 -波杰克
What are you saying? I don't-- - BoJack!
你在说什么 我不... -波杰克
BoJack! BoJack!
波杰克 波杰克
马男波杰克第五季 第十集
六十天前
五十七天后
修女那段剧情的三天前
Come on, get up. We're gonna be late.
快点起来 我们要迟到了
How have I gained weight?
我是怎么长胖的
Spent two weeks in a hospital hooked up to a feeding tube.
在医院里连着喂食导管住了两周
You just drank milkshakes. That's not a feeding tube.
你只是在喝奶昔 那可不是喂食导管
It's basically a feeding tube.
那也差不远了
How many do you take a day? Are you in that much pain right now?
你一天要吃多少片 你现在有那么疼吗
- I'm about to be. Reviews are out. - Okay.
-就快了 评论登出来了 -好吧
"Philbert is an astonishment,
"菲尔伯特真令人大吃一惊
with Horseman bringing
马男为这个与他齐名的角色
surprising depth to the eponymous character."
带来了令人意想不到的深度"
"Surprising depth"?
"意想不到的深度"
God, they always gotta slant it.
天啊 他们总是得强调一下
Why can't it just be "Depth"?
只说"有深度"就不行吗
I'd hate to see you after a bad review.
真不知道如果是差评你会怎么样
Oh, and I bet "eponymous" was supposed to be a pun on "Pony."
我敢打赌"与他齐名"肯定要玩"小马"的梗
Wait. There's a part about me.
等等 这里有一段写的我
"Gina Cazador also appears as Sassy Malone."
"吉娜·卡扎图也出演了萨西·马龙"
Wow, I've never been mentioned in a review before.
以前从没有哪篇评论提到过我
"Her restrained performance crackles with nuance and power."
"她矜持的表演充满了微妙的细节与力量"
Damn, look at me-- in two sentences.
看看我 写了我两句呢
Well, don't let it go to your head.
别太往心里去
Probably just because you're a good actor.
或许只是因为你是名好演员
Anyway, I got you something for the premiere party.
话说 我有东西给你 首映典礼上用
These are beautiful, BoJack.
真是漂亮 波杰克
Well, don't let it go to your head.
别太往心里去
It's because you visited me in the hospital every day,
这是因为你每天都来医院看我
and I got used to having you around, and it turns out I like you.
而我习惯了你在身边 我发现我喜欢你
Uh-oh. I let them go to my head.
我往心里去了
"What separates Philbert is the character's vulnerability.
"让菲尔伯特与众不同的是这角色脆弱的一面
This is not the sad man
这不是那种悲催的
as suave and cynical anti-hero,
完美而又满嘴嘲讽的非主流角色
but a barely scabbed-over wound of a person."
而是受了伤却再次掀开的人
"Barely scabbed-over." Congratulations.
"再次掀开" 恭喜了
You're the one who took a stock bad-boy detective
是你提出坏蛋警探的主意
and made him into a wound.
让他成了受伤之人的
Me? No.
我 才不是
You're coming to the premiere party?
你要来首映礼吗
I'm already on my way.
在路上了
My apartment is a two-hour drive from everywhere.
我家去哪儿都得开两小时车
Seven miles, two hours.
十一公里 两小时
- How is that possible? - Honk, honk!
-这怎么可能呢 -滴滴
Well, that'll give you plenty of time
这样你就有足够的时间
to come up with a few spontaneous remarks for the red carpet.
想出一段自然流畅的红毯演讲了
- Oh, do I have to do that? - Look, I gotta go.
-我还得干这个吗 -我得挂了
You'll be great.
你没问题的
Just be charmingly effusive. Be yourself.
只要热情洋溢地做你自己就好
I can't be both of those things at once!
我没法即热情洋溢又做自己
- Can I help you? - Abel Ziegler.
-有什么能帮您的吗 -亚伯·齐格勒
I saw the trailer for your new show Philbert,
我看过你的新戏《菲尔伯特》的预告片了
and I think you oughta see this.
我觉得你应该看看这个
"What did the clam say to the crab at the undersea ball?"
"蚌对海底舞会的螃蟹说了什么"
I think you know why I'm here.
我想你知道我为何来此
Oh, fish.
我去
Well, buddy, these past few months, you have been inappropriate
哥们 过去这几个月 面对每一位
with every person who's come to our apartment.
来访的客人你都举止不当
I want to be inside you.
我想走进你心里
Henry Fondle, you are inside of me.
爱抚亨利 你已经走进来了
You always have been.
你一直都在我心里
But there's nowhere else I can take you.
但我没法带你去别的地方
Let's get down to business.
我们来干正事吧[去上班吧]
You want me to take you to work? No way!
你想让我带你去上班 没门
- Oh, yes! - No!
-可以 -不行
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
可以 可以 可以
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
可以 可以 可以
I need you to be on your best behavior today.
今天我需要你乖乖的
That is the stuff I like.
我喜欢这样
I also like clearly defined expectations.
我还喜欢阐述明确的期待
It seems we understand each other.
看来我们都说清楚了
Bow-chicka wow-wow Chicka-wow-wow
让你爽歪歪 爽歪歪
你干了什么《菲尔伯特》
So, tonight, are we, like, together-together at this thing?
那么今晚我们是作为情侣出席活动吗
Oh, uh, well...
那个...
I mean, I know we're together. I just meant publicly.
我知道我们是情侣 只是问你公开的事
Like, are we gonna introduce the world to "BoJina"?
我们要向众人公开"波吉娜"的恋情吗
Well, yeah, I just...
这个嘛 我只是...
I'm not sure the world is ready for, um, BoJina.
我觉得大家还没准备好接受这件事
Oh, yeah, you're probably right.
也是 你说的也对
史蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格
What do you want, Mr. Peanutbutter?
你想怎样 花生酱先生
Gotcha! It's not Steven Spielberg.
骗到你啦 我不是史蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格
I changed my name in your contacts.
我改了你联系人里我的名字
Pickles wants to say "Hi."
小腌瓜想跟你打招呼
- What pickles? - Hi, BoJack!
-什么小腌瓜 -你好 波杰克
Uh, hello. Are you the pickles?
你好 你是那位小腌瓜吗
I don't know if I'm the Pickles,
不知道我是不是那么有名
but maybe one day.
但将来或许会
Right now I'm just a waitress.
现在我只是名服务生
Oh, right. The waitress.
对了 那位服务生
Well, I don't know if I'm the waitress.
我不知道我是不是有名的服务生
She's being modest. She's a waitress- slash-
她太谦虚了 她是服务生兼
- aspiring Instagram influencer. - What?
-志向远大的社交网络红人 -什么
Is that Gina?
是吉娜吗
- Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter. - Wow.
-你好 花生酱先生 -哇
BoJack Horseman and Mr. Peanutbutter,
马男波杰克和花生酱先生
and also Gina on the same phone call?
还有吉娜在一起通电话
What is this?
什么情况
I don't know what this is. Why did you call me?
我不知道什么情况 你打来干吗
Oh, yeah!
是这样
You wanna ride with me and Pickles to the premiere?
你想和我还有小腌瓜一起坐车去首映礼吗
It'll be like this, but for 40 minutes.
我们会就像现在这么聊四十分钟吧
- Hard no. - Hardly no?
-恕难从命 -难以抗拒
- That sounds like a yes. - Okay, bye.
-那就是同意了喲 -好了 再见
Well, anyway. Hello?
不管怎样 喂
Huh. He must have accidentally hung up,
他一定是刚说完再见
right after he accidentally said, "Okay, bye."
就不小心把电话给挂了
As the clam said to the crab at the undersea ball...
就像蚌在海底舞会对螃蟹说的那样
"Shell we dance?"
"壳以与我共舞吗"
There are some superficial similarities.
表面上看是有些雷同
Superficial, shmuperficial! It's the same line!
表面上看个鬼 根本是同一句台词
- Doesn't mean I stole it! - Flip.
-那也不能证明我抄袭了 -弗利普
I spent months on that line.
我花了好几个月想这句词
I slaved, finessed, crafted.
我埋头苦干 谋篇布局 精雕细琢
The world was a block of marble, and, like Michelangelo,
世界本是块大理石 我就如同米开朗基罗
I chiseled it into my David,
将它雕刻成我的《大卫》
as I did for each and every one
《疯狂阿兹的冷笑话》里的
of Crazy AZ's Frozen Funnies.
每句话都是这么来的
Mr. Ziegler, we have so much respect for your work.
齐格勒先生 我们非常尊重您的作品
Do you think I'm like a penny on a railroad track?
你觉得我像铁道上的硬币吗
Prone to flattery?
那么容易被压扁[灌迷魂汤]
We've got a premiere to get to.
我们还要去参加首映呢
How long do we have to
还要耗在这里多久
listen to this guy do his Popsicle schtick?
听这个老头耍他的冰棒棍把戏
It's pronounced "Stick," Idiot.
那个读"棒" 白痴
Play nice, Flip.
友善点 弗利普
If this gets out,
这事如果传出去了
everyone will be talking about the stolen gag,
大家只会谈论这个抄袭的段子
instead of all the great parts of the show that weren't stolen.
而不是大部分都是原创的精彩剧情
Fine. What do you want?
好吧 你想要什么
I want what every comedy writer wants. Respect!
我想要每个喜剧作家都需要的东西 尊重
Oh! What if I just let you come to the premiere party with us?
行吧 你来参加我们的首映礼怎么样
They have tiny tacos in soft shells
他们供应那种迷你软壳玉米饼
that are impossible to fold without making a big mess.
包起来的时候一定会弄得一团糟
I accept your terms. Where do I sign?
我接受你的条件 在哪签字
- Can we go now? - Wait.
-现在能走了吧 -等等
"Abel Ziegler ampersand"? What are you ampersanding?
"亚伯·齐格勒以及" 以及谁啊
- My former writing partner, Ziggy Abler. - What?
-我以前的搭档 奇基·阿伯勒 -什么
I can only give permission for the part I wrote.
我只能授权我写的那部分
I'm the set-up guy.
我只是负责大框架
If you want the punch line, you gotta talk to Ziggy.
你想要买段子的话 要去找奇基
Can you ask him to sign the release?
你能让他在这上签字吗
I can't even ask him the best time to go to the dentist.
我连他什么时间合适去看牙医都问不到
He hasn't talked to me for 30 years.
他已经三十年没理我了
Now, you mentioned a party?
你刚才说有派对来着
A real Hollywoo premiere party.
一个真正的好莱乌首映礼
Can we get our pictures taken, and drink specialty cocktails,
我们是不是可以被拍照 喝特调鸡尾酒
and form life-long bonds with other fancy celebrities,
和其他大明星建立一辈子的友谊
and read in magazines, "Who wore it better?"
在杂志上登出的标签是"撞衫谁更美"
And then people vote, and then 78 percent of readers say,
然后在投票时百分之七十八的人都高喊
"Pickles did!"
"小腌瓜最美"
Hey, BoJack, can we get some of just you?
波杰克 能拍几张你的独照吗
- Oh, uh, yeah. - Mm-hmm. I'll see you in there.
-可以啊 -会场里面见
FYI, you're gonna want pictures of her
告诉你们 你们看完她在
after you see what she does in Philbert.
《菲尔伯特》里的表现 会上赶着来拍她的
Let me tell you something,
跟你们说
that 39-year-old actress is going places.
那位三十九岁的女演员前途无限
- Oh. Hey. - What happened to your arm?
-你好啊 -你胳膊怎么了
Oh, just some asshole got T-boned by me.
开车把一个混蛋拦腰给撞了
Oh, my God. When?
老天啊 什么时候的事
Uh... couple weeks ago? Or months?
几周前吧 或者几个月前
As Philbert says, "Time is like a woman;
正如菲尔伯特说的 "时间就像女人"
completely impossible to comprehend."
完全捉摸不透"
I think we ended up cutting that line
我们好像最后把这句台词剪了
because the network was worried it would be offensive
因为平台担心会冒犯到
to people who didn't know what time it was.
那些不知道知道时间的人
令人作呕 混蛋
This you call a tip?
你管这叫小费
I haven't seen a tip this measly since my bris.
我自从割礼之后就没见过这么少的小费了
You must be Ziggy Abler. Oh, thank you so much for coming.
你一定是奇基·阿伯勒吧 谢谢你能来
Darling, you're wasting your time.
亲爱的 你在浪费时间
I love to sign documents. In fact, that's my signature move.
我爱签文件 是我的招牌动作
But if Abel signed it, I won't.
但如果亚伯签过了 我就不签
I guess you could say I'm willing, but not Abel!
你可以说 我愿意 但不能[和亚伯一起]
Now where are those tiny tacos?
那些小玉米饼在哪
现在几点了
Chicka-chicka, oh, yeah.
咔嚓咔嚓 好极了
Oh, is it five o'clock already?
已经五点了吗
If you've poured me a drink, you must want something.
你给我到了酒 一定是有所求
- Out with it. - I want to be on top of you.
-说出来 -我想在你上面
There's no one on top of me. I'm CEO of this company.
没人能在我上面 我已经是公司总裁了
That's my favorite position.
这是我最爱的位置
Well, you can't have it. It's mine.
你不能夺走我的位置
Give it to me.
快给我
You want to be tantamount to this catamount?
你想要与本座平起平坐吗
You've got balls, I'll give you that.
你够有种 这点我承认
I am a horny robot.
我是个饥渴的机器人
For my job, yes, you've been quite clear.
渴望我的位置 你已经说得很明白了
But if you were CEO, what would I do?
但如果你是总裁 我要做什么
Take a portraiture class at the Learning Annex?
在继续教育学校学画肖像
While away the hours, painting canvas after canvas of my wife,
一幅又一幅地画着我的妻子 任时光流逝
and, through this act,
通过画她
rediscover the woman I fell in love with those many years ago?
重新认识我多年前爱上的女人吗
No, such a realization would only crush my too-feeble heart.
不 这样的领悟只会击碎我脆弱的心灵
After all, what benefit is it
毕竟 这种无言的爱
to love without the words to express it?
于我又有什么益处呢
What could I possibly say
对这个已经和我
to articulate my deep devotion to this woman,
形同陌路的女人 我又能说些什么
who has become but a stranger to me now?
来表达我对她深深的迷恋呢
I am powerless in the face of your mesmerizing sexual energy.
你如此性致勃勃 让我无力招架
Such a brain for business, yet such a tongue for poetry.
如此精明的头脑 却说出这样诗意的情话
So, I am resigning from my post, effective immediately.
所以 我将辞去我的职位 立即生效
I leave you in the good hands of Henry Fondle.
我把你们托付给爱抚亨利了
Henry, would you like to say a few words?
亨利 要说几句吗
You will submit to my desires.
你将屈服于我的欲望
- Very impressive. - He's leaning in and I respect that.
-意味深长 -他倾斜了一下 我很欣赏
Uh... guys, are you sure about this?
大伙 你们确定吗
I've never been more sure about anything.
我从未这么确定过
Todd, why don't you show your new boss around the premises?
陶德 要不你带我们的新老板四处看看
I'm actually about to head out to the Philbert premiere party.
其实我正要出发去菲尔伯特的首映礼
- I'm coming. - Brilliant! You'll take him with you!
-我要去[高潮] -太好了 你带他一起
Oh, no, no. He doesn't need to come.
不 不 他不需要去
I'm coming, I'm coming.
我要去[高潮] 我要去[高潮]
Oh, God, I'm coming.
天呐 我要去[高潮]
Whatever you say... boss.
听你的 老板
华布纳兄弟
Hello, everyone.
大家好
Thank you for attending the premiere of my opus.
很感谢诸位来参加我作品的首映礼
I hope you all enjoy it because that means you are smart.
希望大家喜欢因为这说明你们很聪明
If you don't get it, that means that my genius wasn't appreciated
如果你们没看懂 说明我的天才在我自己的时代
in my own time, and that's okay, too.
没有得到欣赏 那也没关系
Why are you laughing? Please do not laugh during the screening.
你们为什么笑 请不要在放映时笑
This episode contains no intentional humor.
这段不是在搞笑
Okay. That's-- that's always a good sign,
好吧 你的澄清
when you have to clarify that. Look, folks, Herb is being modest.
总是不错的预兆 大伙们 赫比是在谦虚
- "Herb"? - I'm sorry.
-"赫比" -抱歉
Flip. Did I say Herb?
是弗利普 我说成赫比了吗
Herb is being modest, but he put together a tremendous show
赫比是在谦虚 但他导演了一部伟大的剧作
that I think that you guys are really gonna love.
我觉得大家真的会喜欢的
That's right. It all came out of this brain.
对 这全都来自于这个大脑
- Ha! That brain, he says? - That brain? Double-ha!
-他说是那个大脑吗 -那个大脑 呵呵
And the most amazing thing about this show
这部剧最令人惊叹的地方
is that I'm sure we all have Philberts in our lives,
就是我很肯定我们的生活中都有菲尔伯特的身影
or we are Philberts.
或者我们就是菲尔伯特
You know, we've all done terrible things that we deeply regret.
我们都做过令自己后悔不已的事
I've done so many... unforgivable things.
我做过太多 无法原谅的事
And I think that, that's what this show says.
我觉得 这就是这部剧的深意
Is that... is that we're all terrible,
我们都很糟糕
so therefore we're all... okay.
所以我们都 挺好
What?
什么
And I think that's a really powerful message.
我觉得这真的是个发人深省的信息
Okay, well, without further ado, the first chapter,
好了 言归正传 第一章
and notice I said "Chapter" not episode
注意我说的是"章" 而不是"集"
because I think of this show as more of a novel than a TV show...
因为我觉得这部剧不是一部菲尔伯特的
of Philbert!
电视剧 更像小说
Nothing's lonelier than a party.
没什么比派对更寂寞的了
紧凑的1小时18分钟后
Barf me a river!
呕吐成河
呕吐成河
Hey, Pickles, where have you been?
你好 小腌瓜 你去哪了
You left after, like, ten minutes.
你离开了大概十分钟了
I'm sorry.
对不起
My friend Ilana, not my best friend Ilana,
我的朋友伊拉娜 不是闺蜜伊拉娜
but another Ilana who is my friend,
是另一个叫伊拉娜的朋友
was having a crisis,
现在遇到了一个危机
and I needed to text her "LOL."
我得给回她个短信"哈哈哈"
Well, you missed the whole episode.
你错过了整部剧
I saw the first ten minutes! I just couldn't get into it.
我看了开头十分钟 我就是提不起兴趣
And you kept saying,
而你不停地说
"Do you love it? Are you loving it?
"你喜欢吗 你有喜欢吗
How did you like that scene?"
你觉得那一幕怎么样"
Well, did you love it? Were you loving it?
那你喜欢吗 你有喜欢吗
How did you like that scene?
你觉得那一幕怎么样
Every time you showed up on screen, I kept thinking,
每次你出现在屏幕上 我都在想
"That's not a dirty cop, that's my boyfriend!
"他不是一个脏警 那是我男朋友
The sweetest, cutest dog in the whole world!"
世界上最贴心 最帅的狗"
And then you'd shoot someone, and I was like... eww!
然后你枪杀了一个人 我就想 "不是吧"
Fritz is the hardest I've ever acted.
弗里茨是我演过的最难的角色
Way harder than the ice bucket challenge,
比冰桶挑战还要难得多
but it was fake ice. I wanted you to see it.
只不过假冰 我想你看看
I'm going to fix this. You stay here and party.
我要去解决一下这个 你在这好好派对
I'll go home. I'll watch the entire season of your show.
我会回家 把整季你的剧都看完
You don't have to do that.
你不用这样
And you don't have to like every one
你也不用赞我在图享上
of my Instagram posts, but you do.
发的所有帖子 但你还是这么做了
The least I could do is watch your TV show,
至少我能为你看完你演的剧
even if it kills me because I hate it so much.
就算看得让我想死
Well, don't watch it if you hate it.
好吧 如果你讨厌就不要看了
I'm going to do this for us.
我会为了我们去看的
- But-- - I love you!
-但是 -我爱你
I've been to dozens of these things
这种事我经历过很多遍了
and I've never heard applause like that.
我从没有听过这么热烈的掌声
We might actually get a season two.
我们可能真的能续第二季了
- That's never happened to me before. - That's incredible.
-这种情况从没在我身上发生过 -难以置信
Excuse me, can I borrow you for a few minutes?
打搅一下 我能借用你几分钟吗
Oh, sure. Gina, do you mind if I, um...?
当然可以 吉娜 你介不介意我...
Yeah, go ahead.
请便
Oh, no, I was actually talking to Gina.
不是 我其实是想和吉娜聊聊
Me? I'm being borrowed for a few minutes?
我吗 你是要跟我聊几分钟
Oh! Well, yeah. Yeah, of course. Yeah, yeah. Sure.
好 好 当然 好 好 没事
Wow. Oh, my God.
天呐
Hey, how you doing? Hey, you came!
你好吗 你怎么来了
Flip, I screwed up. I didn't know it would feel like that.
弗利普 我搞砸了 我不知道会有这种感觉
To be in that room. To hear people cheering for Philbert!
在那间房里 听见大家为菲尔伯特喝彩
- What are you talking about? - When I first started on this job,
-你在说什么 -我第一次做这份工作时
I wanted to make Philbert more well-rounded,
我想让菲尔伯特这个角色更丰满
so the audience could relate to him better.
好让观众更容易与他产生共鸣
And now you're upset
但现在你不高兴
because I didn't mention you in my introduction.
是因为我介绍时没有提到你
Diane, the whole point of television
戴安 电视的所有意义
is it's a collaborative medium,
就在于它是一个协作媒体
- where one person gets all the credit. - No, it's not about that.
-所有功劳都归一人 -不 不是因为这
I made him more vulnerable, and that made him more likable,
我让他更脆弱 这使得他更受人喜欢
which makes for a better TV show.
也使得这部剧更成功
But if Philbert is just a way to help dumb assholes rationalize
但如果菲尔伯特只是帮助白痴混蛋们
their own awful behavior,
为自己的恶劣行为找借口的一种方式
well, I'm sorry, but we can't put this out there.
那对不起 但我们不能播出
Uh, it's out there.
已经播出
The whole season's dropping at midnight all over the world.
午夜时整季全球播出
I can't be here.
我不能在这了
Come on, fellas. I know we can find a solution here.
好了 伙计们 我知道我们能找出对策
I doubt it.
我对此表示怀疑
We have the same problem as a hematology lab
我们遇到的问题和
that goes a week without electricity!
血液科实验室断电一周是一样的
Too much bad blood!
嫌隙太大[太多坏血]了
But you obviously work together so well. What went wrong?
但你们合作得这么好 出了什么问题
It was a long time ago.
那是很久以前了
My wife Harriet always had a sneaker for Ziggy.
我老婆哈里特一直对齐基有意思
Oh, and the unspoken resentment crept in?
逐渐心底的怨恨越来越深
Unspoken? It was shouted!
心底的 全世界都知道了
Nevertheless, me and Harriet ended up having a fling.
不管怎样 后来我和哈里特有了一腿
Eventually, we got married.
最终 我们结婚了
And that killed the partnership?
于是你们分道扬镳了
No, we got over that.
没有 我们翻篇了
But at their tenth anniversary, I had a few too many--
但在他们的十周年纪念日 我喝多了
And what, you took a swing at him?
怎样 你揍了他
I said I always felt he had the easier job,
我说我一直觉得他的工作更轻松
coming up with the punch lines.
写写包袱就行了
And then what? What led to the rift?
然后呢 是什么导致了分歧
Led? That's the whole rift! He besmirched my craft.
导致 这就是分歧 他污蔑了我的技艺
I still haven't forgiven the son of a bitch!
我至今都没原谅这个混蛋
I said it then, and I stand by it now!
我当时是这么说的 现在依然这么觉得
All the pressure's on the punch line!
写包袱的压力是最大的
Pressure? Please!
压力 拜托
Set-ups need context, mise en scène, flavor!
铺垫需要背景 调度 风格
I carried us to the top of the Popsicle stick game!
是我带领我们攀到了冰棒棍界的顶峰
You wrote the part they let you try before you buy!
你写的是免费试吃的部分
I had to deliver the money line!
真正赚钱的是我写的
So, you both think you had the harder job?
你们都觉得自己的工作更难
- Of course! - Indubitably!
-当然了 -毫无疑问
Well, what if you tried switching roles?
为什么不试试交换工作呢
You mean, I tag his set-ups?
你是说 我顺着他的铺垫写
Why not?
有何不可
I don't know. I'm a punch line guy my whole life.
不好说 我写了一辈子的包袱
How do I come up with straight lines?
不绕弯子怎么写
You could try using a ruler.
你可以试试用尺子
- Oh, I missed you, Abel! - You, too, Zig!
-我好想你 亚伯 -我也想你 齐格
All right, so we have a deal?
好了 我们谈妥了吗
杰克·科沃基安 美国病理学家推广安乐死运动 提倡医生协助自杀
What did the terminally ill man say to Dr. Kevorkian?
那个晚期病人对科沃基安医生怎么说的
"Give me that sweet release!"
"给我解脱[合同]"
Did you really mean what you said, before the screening?
放映前你说的话是认真的吗
About how Philbert made you feel okay, about yourself?
你说菲尔伯特让你觉得自己也没那么糟
Oh, I don't know, I was just--
不知道 我只是
Because, you know, that's not the point of Philbert--
因为让观众觉得自己也没那么糟
for guys to watch it and feel okay.
并不是《菲尔伯特》的主旨
Diane, it's a compliment. You did a good job. Relax.
戴安 这是称赞 你做得很好 放松
I don't want you, or anyone else,
我不想让你 或者任何人
justifying their shitty behavior because of the show.
用这部剧为自己的恶劣行为正名
What is your problem?
你怎么回事
Why can't you accept that something you did is successful?
为什么不能接受自己的成功
It's connecting to people, and that's good.
引起人们的共鸣 这是好事
You're right, sorry. I don't know why I thought you would care.
你说得对 抱歉 我居然以为你会在乎
- Excuse me? - What is going on with you? You're a mess.
-你说什么 -你怎么回事 你一团糟
- Am I? - I feel like I barely know you anymore.
-没有吧 -我快要不认识你了
Oh, bullshit. Don't give me that.
胡扯 别跟我来这一套
It's true. I don't know you.
是真的 我不了解你
No. You know me. You do.
不 你了解我的 真的
Then what the hell happened in New Mexico?
那在新墨西哥州发生了什么
Look, I...
听着 我
I don't know what you think that you know--
我不知道你认为自己知道了什么
I don't know anything!
我什么都不知道
I mean, I know something happened with a girl in New Mexico,
我知道你和一个女孩在新墨西哥州发生了什么
and I know it resulted in you coming home in a boat.
导致你坐船回家
- Well, that's-- - I also know...
-那是 -我还知道
that your old friend Charlotte lives in New Mexico
你的老朋友夏洛特住在新墨西哥州
because you used to leave
因为你曾经
her business card lying around the house,
把她的名片扔的满屋都是
and I know her daughter is a senior at Oberlin.
并且我知道她的女儿是奥柏林的大四学生
- How--? - And I know you went to Oberlin
-你怎么 -我还知道三年前
during your bender three years ago
你抽风时去过奥柏林
because a bunch of students posted pictures of you on Facebook.
因为一堆学生在脸书上发了你的照片
Jesus Christ, why are you so obsessed with me?
老天 你干嘛对我这么痴迷
I am not obsessed.
我才不是痴迷
I wanted to know what happened, and you wouldn't tell me.
我想知道发生了什么 而你不告诉我
- You never asked! - Okay, so I'm asking now.
-你从没问过 -好吧 我现在问
What happened in New Mexico?
在新墨西哥州发生了什么
Hallo! Smile for Yahoo, Finland!
你们好 请为芬兰雅虎笑一个
What I don't understand is why you feel like
我不明白的是 为什么你觉得
you deserve to know every shitty thing I ever did.
你有权知道我所做过的每一件糟心事
I don't deserve anything.
不是有权知道
I would like to know when you've done shitty things.
是我想要知道你做过的糟心事
Why is that your business?
这和你有什么关系
Because I'm your friend, and I care about you,
因为我是你的朋友 我关心你
and I wrote a book about you,
我为你写了一本书
and now I wrote this show for you,
现在还为你写了一部剧
and I am very publicly your friend,
在外界看到我和你是密友
so if it gets out that you're doing creepy stuff,
所以如果你的破事传出去了
that makes me look bad.
会让我脸上无光
Oh! So you're worried about things that I may have done
所以你担心我可能做过的事
because you think that it reflects badly on you?
是怕会牵连到自己
Hurts your brand? That's your moral high ground?
损害你的形象 这就是你的道德制高点
This is not about "Moral high ground."
这与"道德制高点"无关
Wanna know about New Mexico?
想知道新墨西哥州的事
You want to know about the
想知道我在
one little thing that I did in New Mexico,
新墨西哥州做的那件小事
which, by the way, wasn't even really a thing?
顺便 那根本不算是一件事
- You know what? Spare me. - No, I'm gonna tell you.
-算了 放过我吧 -不 我要告诉你
I'll tell you whatever you want.
你想知道什么我都告诉你
And while I'm at it,
既然说到这个
you wanna hear about what happened at the MTV beach house?
你想知道在MTV海滨别墅发生了什么吗
Or why I'm not allowed to fly United anymore?
或者为什么我被美联航禁飞了
Or what happened with Sharona, the makeup lady on Horsing Around?
或者《胡闹的小马》的化妆师沙罗娜怎么了
- What? - Or the dozens of other shady things
-什么 -或者其他几十件我人生中
that may or may not have occurred in my life
已经记不太清的
that I can barely even remember
发生或没发生过的见不得光的事
'cause I was high or drunk or
因为我不是嗑药了就是喝高了
it was 30 years ago?
而且已经过去30年了
And you don't feel bad, about any of this stuff?
对这些你一点都不感到羞愧吗
Yeah, of course I do! I've spent so much time feeling bad.
我当然觉得羞愧 我花了太多时间来羞愧
By the way, most of these women... don't even remember, I bet.
对了 大部分的女人 恐怕早就忘了
Well, that's really convenient for you.
对你来说可真方便
I'm the one who has to live with this shit.
我才是背负这一切的人
I'm the one who has to feel the guilt all day, every day.
我不得不被内疚折磨 日日夜夜
So, you're the victim here?
所以你才是受害者
Yeah, and I know that's not the woke, progressive,
对 我知道这不是最开明最进步
intersectionally appropriate thing to say, but I would say, yeah!
最对所有人恰当的话 但是我得说 没错
I'm the one who has suffered the most
马男波杰克的所作所为
because of the actions of BoJack Horseman.
导致受苦最多的人就是我
- You've suffered? - Yeah, I have!
-你受的苦 -没错
- The most? - The most!
-最多 -最多
Really? More than, say, Sarah Lynn?
真的吗 多于萨拉·琳吗
Don't talk to me about Sarah Lynn.
别和我提萨拉·琳
No, I wanna know how you're the victim of
不 我想知道你为什么是
the Sarah Lynn story.
萨拉·琳故事中的受害者
- I'm serious. - Explain to me...
-我是认真的 -给我解释一下
how Sarah Lynn's overdose was really rough for you.
萨拉·琳用药过度怎么就让你很难过了
- Shut up. - You feel a lot of guilt about that?
-闭嘴 -你感觉很愧疚吗
You feel a lot of guilt because
你感觉很愧疚是因为
you were the only father figure she ever had,
你是在她心中最接近父亲角色的人
and when she came to you for help, you--
当她向你求助时 你...
- Hey, how you doing? - You folks having a good time?
-你们好啊 -玩得开心吗
You look great. Thanks for coming.
你们看上去很棒 谢谢你们的到来
- You had sex with her? - That's-- ! No.
-你和她上床 -那...不
And then when she was sober, you took her on a month-long bender?
然后等她清醒了 你带她寻欢作乐了一个月
And then she died. And she is dead now. And you're still alive.
然后她死了 她已经死了 你还活着
With a girlfriend, who is also alive, and a TV show.
还有一个活的女友 还有电视剧
And that's been really hard for you,
而这一切对于这故事的主人公
the main character in this story.
对你来说 非常艰难
Why are you bringing this shit up? Is this fun for you?
你为什么又要提这破事 你觉得很好玩吗
- To really rub in-- - It's not fun.
-反复提... -这不好玩
You win! You scored all the points in the argument!
你赢了 你的每个论点都赢了
According to facts, you are right and I am wrong, like always.
从事实来看你是对的 我是错的 一如既往
But you know what? I don't care.
但你知道吗 我不在乎
Because I'm trying to move forward.
因为我想向前看
You haven't changed at all.
你一点都没有变
Yes! Congratulations! You are the last person to get that.
是的 恭喜你 你是最后一个发现的人
I'm not gonna change. I don't need your help for changing,
我不会变得 我不需要你帮忙改变
so you can stop trying to make me your project.
所以不用再对我费心了
- That's not-- - When I met you, I was depressed
-我不是... -我遇到你时我很难过
because I didn't like myself.
因为我不喜欢我自己
And when you wrote that book and sold a bajillion copies,
而当你写了那本书 卖出了上亿本
you taught me that as screwed up as I am, that's okay.
你告诉我就算我这么烂 也没有关系
You did that. And now I'm okay.
是你告诉我的 现在我没事了
I don't believe that's true.
我觉得不是这样的
And I don't think you believe it's true.
我觉得你也不认为是这样的
I think you want me to tell you that you can be better.
我觉得你希望我告诉你你会变得更好
And even though you're being a total asshole right now,
就算你现在是个彻头彻尾的混蛋
I still believe it.
我还是相信你
If all you've gotten out of this friendship,
如果你从这段友谊中只认识到
is the idea that you should be okay with yourself, as you are,
你应该接受你自己现在的样子
then I don't think this is a good relationship...
那我觉得这段关系对我们俩来说
for either of us.
都不好
- Diane, come on. - I'm going home.
-戴安 拜托 -我要回家了
No, Diane, we're saying things,
不 戴安 我们说了很多
but let's just go back to the party.
但能不能回派对上去
I'm done... with all of this.
我受够了...这一切
I went to New Mexico to see Charlotte.
我去新墨西哥见夏洛特的
She was married with a daughter.
她带着一个女儿结婚了
But it wasn't like... what you're thinking.
但那不是...你想象的那样
She was 17, which is the legal age of consent in New Mexico,
她17岁了 在新墨西哥可以发生性关系
and she wasn't drunk, so,
而且她没有喝醉 所以
not that I wanted to, I never... I didn't.
不是说我想 我从来没有...我也没有
That's the dumbest part of all of this! I didn't do anything.
这才是最蠢的 我什么都没做
I mean, the fact that this has turned into such a thing for you--
你觉得这件事情这么严重都是因为...
you know, maybe I didn't tell you
也许我没有告诉你
because there was nothing to tell.
是因为没什么好说的
Did you ever think of that? She was my friend's daughter,
你有没有想过 她是我朋友的女儿
and she wanted it, and I was...
她想要 而我...
I was in a bad place because Charlotte had just--
我当时也很糟糕 因为夏洛特...
So, then she came onto my boat, Charlotte, I mean,
然后她上了我的船 我是说夏洛特
and she walked in, and I was with her daughter.
她走了进来 我和她女儿一起
But again, nothing had happened yet.
但还是没有发生任何事
- "Yet?" - Nothing happened.
-还是 -什么都没有发生
Goodbye, BoJack.
再见 波杰克
Diane, no!
戴安 不
You wanted me to tell you. I told you.
你想要我告诉你 我告诉你了
You know everything.
你什么都知道了
- Please let go of me. - Diane, please.
-请放开我 -戴安 拜托
You're hurting me, and I would like you to let go now.
你弄疼我了 我希望你放开我
- So, what'd you think of the show, boss? - More, more.
-你觉得这部剧怎么样 老大 -还要
Well, all ten episodes
全部十集
- will be on our website at midnight. - More.
-将于午夜在我们网站上线 -还要
- You want more episodes? - Give it to me.
-你想要看更多集吗 -给我
Ooh! Flip! They're picking us up for more episodes!
弗利普 他们准备定更多集
Wow. And my mother said I'd never last as long as Hung.
我妈妈还说我的剧绝对不会长于《大器晚成》
Well, who's Hung now, Mom?
看看现在是谁《大器晚成》 妈妈
Uh, right.
好吧
派对这边走 屁精们
- You're leaving? - Yeah. You?
-你要走了吗 -你呢
I'm just getting some air.
我就是来透透气
No, wrong Prius. I'm sorry I lost my ticket!
不 不是这辆普锐斯 抱歉我丢了停车票
Want me to drive you home?
要我送你回家吗
You can come back and get your car tomorrow?
你可以明天再来把你的车开回去
You don't have to do that.
你不用这么做的
Of course not. I don't have to do anything.
当然了 我不用做任何事
Gina, I know it's early,
吉娜 我知道现在还很早
but have you started
但是你开始
writing your acceptance speech for the Emmys?
写你的艾美奖致辞了吗
Oh, stop. I'll probably just repurpose
拜托 我可能只会直接用
whatever I say at the SAG Awards.
我在影视演员协会奖的致辞
Is that gonna read as cocky?
这句话会不会被解读为太自大
Can you explain to your readers
你能不能向你的读者解释
that I'm being charmingly self-effacing?
我这是幽默地谦逊
- Excuse me. - Oh, hey, hot stuff! Whoa!
-让一下 -你好 帅哥
Thanks.
谢谢
And, great job, by the way. You're really good on the show.
顺便你很棒 在剧里表现很不错
Yeah? No. Me? No. Yeah?
是吗 不 我 不 是吗
Yeah! You're a good actor. I never knew that about you.
是啊 你是个好演员 我从来没发现
Well, I'll see you back on set, right?
那我们就片场见吧
Did you hear we got picked up for more episodes?
你听说我们被加定了吗
I'm not going back.
我不回去了
Oh. Well, then, I guess I'll see you around.
好吧 那就回头见了
I hope so.
希望吧
I can't believe I finally got you to leave a party early.
真不敢相信我终于让你提前从派对退场了
Come on, you know I'd do anything for you.
拜托 你知道我会为你做任何事
- Why? I'm such a disaster. - You're not a disaster.
-为什么 我明明是灾难 -你不是灾难
You're Diane. You're amazing.
你是戴安 你很棒
Do you wanna come in?
你想进来坐坐吗