马男波杰克 第五季 BoJack Horseman Season 5 第11集: 搅局者 The Showstopper

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 亚伦·保尔 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 斯蒂芬妮·比翠丝 / 周洪 / 吉恩·维尔皮克 / 拉米·马雷克


台词
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
现在是什么时候原创剧集
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 小酸奶
菲尔伯特
Previously on Philbert...
《菲尔伯特》前情提要
翻译 小酸奶
Now I see why they call you "Sassy."
现在我明白他们为什么叫你"萨西"了
粗暴的
- Hello, old friend. - Fritz! But you're dead!
-你好 老朋友 -弗里茨 你明明死了
校对 小酸奶
Dead serious... about haunting you.
死透了...要来缠着你
I haven't had sex that good since my wife died.
自从我妻子死后就从来没有在床上这么爽过
时间轴 噃噃
To be clear, the sex was pre-death.
澄清一下 那是都是死前和她做的爱
Philbert, I don't want to be one of those girls,
菲尔伯特 我不想跟那些女孩一样
后期 吉吉
but did you murder your wife?
但你到底有没有杀死你妻子
How many people are dead because of you?
有多少人因为你死了
Those were bad guys! They stole the mayor's submarine.
那都是坏人 他们偷了市长的潜水艇
总监 小酸奶
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
I'm going to the chief!
我要去找警长
The whole world's gonna know what you did.
全世界都会知道你的所作所为
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
app.YYeTs.com
人人影视官方客户端唯一下载渠道
You can't do that, Marjorie.
你不能这么做 玛乔丽
John, it's over.
约翰 结束了
Fritz, you maniac! What are you doing?
弗里茨 你这个疯子 你在干什么
- What you're too chickenshit to do. - John! Help!
-做你太懦弱不敢做的事 -约翰 救命
You shot your partner?
你朝你搭档开了枪
I had no choice! He was strangling my wife!
我别无选择 他在掐我的妻子
Kiss me, you smart, handsome renegade.
吻我 你这个聪明帅气的叛徒
There's no time for that now. The nuclear missiles are coming.
没有时间了 核弹快要击中我们了
市长有麻烦查深网
真恶心
别相信孤儿闰年阴谋
闰年阴谋
405国道交通状况略有改善因为有三百万人死于核弹
给园丁酬劳凶杀案
尸体越多问题越多
荣誉警探颁发荣誉马克杯
口红印亲近你的朋友 更要亲近你的敌人
他们为什么叫她萨西
多买些大头钉
菲尔伯特
利普·迈克维克制作
It's been six months since the missiles hit.
已经是核弹落地后的第六个月了
The air is thick with the stench of death,
空气中弥漫着死亡的恶臭
and the hospitals are delivering some very wacky babies.
医院里诞下了不少怪异的婴儿
But, finally, they reopened the Yogurtland near me.
但他们终于重新开张了我家附近的酸奶领地
Sometimes, even mushroom clouds have a silver lining.
有时候 就算是蘑菇云也得带银边
Hey, partner.
搭档
Looks like you're getting soft... serve frozen yogurt.
看来你要软...制冻酸奶
Now I continue to see why they call you "Sassy."
现在我越来越明白他们为什么叫你萨西了
粗鲁的
It's also been six months since I told Sassy the truth.
这也是我告诉萨西真相后的第六个月
About Fritz. My wife.
关于弗里茨 我妻子
And Sassy hasn't turned me in. I think she likes me.
萨西还没有告发我 我觉得她喜欢我
Cut!
BoJack, I told you not to eat the prop food.
波杰克 我和你说过别吃道具食物
That fake yogurt costs $500 a cup!
那假酸奶要500一杯
Why?
为什么
菲尔伯特
It's been two months since the first season of Philbert came out.
《菲尔伯特》第一季播出两个月了
And it's a hit. Which is great for me, but even better for Gina.
大热 对我来说很棒 但对吉娜来说更棒
You know, I've done so many TV shows,
我拍过很多电视剧
but this is the first one that's kind of turned me into a star.
这是第一部让我出名的
It's a big step up from just recurring
就跟《警察来了》
on The Cops are Coming, Whee-oo, Whee-oo.
再现似的
And the weird part is I'm not secretly bitter and jealous.
奇怪的是 我并没有感到暗中不满或嫉妒
I like seeing her happy.
我喜欢看到她开心
But I still have this little rancid itch
但我内心中仍然有隐隐的不安
saying something isn't right.
觉得有点不对劲
It's like there's always something lurking
好像在地平线那一头
just beyond the horizon.
总有东西在盘旋
Philbert the Troubled Detective.
麻烦警探菲尔伯特
I see. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Why do you still use a landline?
你为什么还用固定电话
What am I supposed to tell her, I'm just an old-fashioned guy?
我该怎么和她说我只是一个怀旧的人
Or maybe I like things that are plugged to the wall?
或者我喜欢连在墙上的东西
Something to grab onto if I start floating away.
如果我要飘走时能抓住的东西
That was my wife's landline.
那是我妻子的固定电话
- I'm so sorry. - Never mind that.
-我很抱歉 -没关系
The chief's been murdered.
局长被杀害了
Oh, Philbert, that's awful.
菲尔伯特 这太可怕了
I know how much you didn't want him to be murdered.
我知道你一点都不希望看到他被杀
Sassy, put on some pants. You've got a sweet bottom,
萨西 穿上裤子 你的屁股很美
but the only bottom I'm interested in right now
但我现在只想
is the bottom of this case, and getting to it.
将这个案子查个底朝天
Because this time, it's personnel.
因为这次 是内部的
Cut!
Did you want me to say, "This time it's personal"?
你希望我说"这次是私事"吗
No, that's a cliche. You're saying it's an inside job.
不 那太老套了 你要说这是有内鬼
Someone on the force. "This time, it's personnel."
警局的人干的 "这次 是内部的"
- Ah, okay. - The strangling looks fake.
-好吧 -掐脖子戏太假
Ooh, maybe it would be scarier... if I talked like this--
也许这样能更可怕...我这样说话
I already told you. No spooky voice!
我跟你说过了 不要发出吓人的声音
Do you want me to roll my eyes back and stick my tongue out?
你想要我翻白眼吐舌头吗
Yeah, let's try that.
好的 我们试试
Gina, you noticed anything funky about these new scripts?
吉娜 你发现这些新剧本奇怪的地方了吗
Yeah. Without Diane around
发现了 戴安不在
to police Flip's use of the word "Literally,"
没人提醒弗利普怎么用"确实"了
you'd think "The literally store" was going out of business.
我还以为不会再看到"确实店"[似酒水]了呢
Figuratively.
举个例子
What? No. I mean the story with the chief.
什么 不 我是说局长的故事
I think it's stolen from my life.
我觉得是在抄袭我的人生
I mean, I also had a male boss who died. Herb Kazazz.
我也有个死去的男性上司 赫比·哈萨克
Seems like a coincidence.
看起来是个巧合
The chief is named Basil.
局长的名字叫巴兹尔
Like basil, which is an herb! Like Herb.
音同罗勒 那是一种药草 音同赫比
I just don't think anyone would
我觉得没人会在
use a story from your life without telling you.
不告知你的情况下用你的故事
- Diane would. - She's not writing on the show anymore.
-戴安就会 -她不再继续写剧本了
You think Flip read her book?
你觉得弗利普看了她的书吗
Wait a minute. "Her book." "Herb... ook."
等等 "她的书"连起来就是"赫比的书"
- What's going on with you? - I'm gonna get to the bottom of this
-你怎么回事 -我要把这查个底朝天
because this time, it's business.
因为这一次是我的事
Personal business.
私事
Hey, friend. Where'd you get your ideas from?
朋友 你的创意是哪儿来的
I'm just-- I'm so interested in your process.
我就是...对你的创作过程很感兴趣
Do you make them up,
你是自己编的呢
or get inspired by other things or people's... lives?
还是受到其他人生活的...启发
What are you accusing me of?
你想指控我什么
You think I can't come up with my own ideas?
你觉得我自己想不出什么主意吗
Those popsicle guys signed a release.
那些卖棒冰的可是签了授权书的
Popsicle guys?
卖棒冰的
- What are you talking about? - What are you talking about?
-你在说什么 -你在说什么
Something's going on. I must be singing a song called "Crazy"
有点不对劲 我肯定是唱了《疯狂》
because everyone's treating me like a patsy.
因为大家都觉得我是懦夫
All I know for sure is Flip's hiding something.
我只能确定弗利普有所隐瞒
Something about "Popsicle guys."
关于"卖棒冰的"
- Hey, buddy. Is everything okay in here? - Yeah, fine.
-伙计 你没事吧 -没事
Really? Because this trailer belongs to Stingray Liotta.
真的吗 因为这拖车可是黄貂鱼里欧塔的
Oh. Uh, I guess I've been a little distracted.
看来我有点走神了
Are you sure you're okay? Because you're my friend,
你确定你没事吧 因为你是我朋友
and I would never forgive myself if something happened to you
如果你出了什么事 影响到我们的日程
that affected our ability to stay on schedule.
我绝对不会原谅我自己的
- What? - BoJack, I care about you,
-什么 -波杰克 我在乎你
and also the 218 other people who will be out of a job
以及其他218个如果你崩盘
if you spin out like you usually do.
就会丢掉工作的人
Now are you keeping things together?
你能振作起来吗
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not gonna screw up this professional opportunity for you.
我不会毁掉你的这个职业机会
Your concern is very touching.
谢谢你的担心
What's in those pills you keep taking?
你一直在服用的这些药是什么
How about if you really cared,
如果你真的关心的话
you should've been there the day I fell off a building?
我从楼顶摔下来的时候你就应该在场
But no. You had other important business to attend to.
但是没有 你有更重要的事要做
- BoJack-- - You're doing a great job,
-波杰克 -你做得很棒
making me feel like you give a shit.
让我觉得你好像在乎似的
You're gonna be an awesome mom.
你会成为一个很棒的妈妈
I think you're overworked.
我觉得你工作太久了
Oh, for real? With a side order of,
真的吗 我要再加上一句
"Ya think?" And sundry retorts of that fashion.
"你这么认为吗"和各种各样的反驳
Here's what's gonna happen.
接下来这样吧
You're gonna take the rest of the night off.
你今天晚上回去休息
You're gonna get some sleep.
你要好好睡一觉
And when you come back, you're gonna be professional,
等你回来 你要保持敬业状态
you're gonna be courteous,
你要有基本礼仪
and you're gonna have your shit together.
你得给我找回你的状态
Fine! And... I'm sorry, about the mom thing.
好吧 我很抱歉 不该说关于妈妈的事
Get some sleep.
去睡觉吧
- I can't sleep. - Ugh. Yeah, you mentioned.
-我睡不着 -对 你说过了
- Flip was acting very suspicious. - He sure was. Eight hours ago.
-弗利普表现很可疑 -没错 八小时前
But we're home now, and it's 4:00 in the morning.
但我们现在回家了 已经凌晨四点了
Princess Carolyn's getting all up in my business!
卡洛琳公主对我指手画脚的
She told me that I seem "Not okay," And was "Spinning out,"
她说我看上去"不行" 要"崩盘"
- and "Would make a great mom." - Not sure you'd be the best mom.
-"能做一个好妈妈" -你应该不会做好妈妈
I'd be a wonderful mother!
我会成为一个完美的妈妈
Watch it, BoJack.
小心 波杰克
You're losing it. Gotta be cool for Gina.
你失控了 对吉娜好[酷]点
What's something a cool person would say?
酷的人一般会怎么说
Uh, hey, Daddy-O.
哥们儿
Gotta splitsville to the lavatory
我要去厕所了
if you catch my drift. Hang ten!
如果你懂我意思的话 开心
- Oh, okay. - Nailed it.
-好吧 -搞定
BoJack, I know what's going on.
波杰克 我知道发生了什么
Uh... you do?
是吗
You're taking the character home with you.
你带着角色回家了
It happens to every actor.
每个演员都会这样
I played a girls' PE coach who solved mysteries
我曾经在《她低语死亡》的试播集中
in a pilot called, Death, She Whistles.
扮演一个解决神秘事件的女子体育教练
It never went to series, but I got so into it,
没拍成剧 但是我过于沉迷
I spent months ordering every mouthy teen I saw
我好几个月看到有孩子骂人就抓住
- to drop and give me 20. - Yeah, you're probably right.
-要他们给我20元 -也许你说得对
你做了坏事 我要说出去
The BoJack Mysteries will continue after this.
波杰克迷案未完待续
Hello. I hope you're enjoying Philbert.
大家好 希望你们喜欢《菲尔伯特》
Is everyone having a good time?
大家都看得开心吗
Okay, I'm gonna level with you. I'm in a real situation here
我就知说了吧 我现在面临了困境
because I did not realize
因为我没有意识到
I was supposed to sell ads for this show.
我应该为这部剧卖广告
Nobody specifically told me
没有人明确和我说过
that was under the purview of the president of ad sales!
这属于广告销售总裁的职责范围
So, if anyone wants to buy 30 million dollars'-worth of ad time,
所以如果有人想要买价值三千万的广告时间
or work out some sort of licensing arrangement,
或者办理一些什么证
basically, what you need to know about me
基本上来说 你只需要知道
is I am desperate and will say yes to anything.
我现在很绝望 什么都答应
Let the negotiations begin!
开始谈判吧
And now, back to the show.
现在 回到剧中
你做了坏事 我要说出去
Who sent this? What do they know?
这是谁寄的 他们知道什么
Do they know things? Let's find out.
他们知道吗 我们查一查
Hey, BoJack! Did the L.A. Gazette come today?
波杰克 《洛杉矶公报》今天来吗
Apparently, I'm on their "35 Over 35 but Under 40" List.
我在他们《35名35以上40以下成功人士》名单上
Uh, no, nothing came today! I wasn't looking at anything.
没有 今天没东西到 我没在找东西
Why are you so insistent that something came today?
你为什么这么坚持今天有东西会到
Obsessed with things coming much?
这么想要到吗
Whatever this creep has on me could ruin the show,
这变态手里的料可能会毁掉这部剧
And there goes Gina's newfound happiness.
那吉娜刚刚拥有的幸福也会化为乌有
I gotta find out who sent this. For her sake.
我必须查出这是谁寄的 为了她
This case is like the movie, Love Actually. No leads.
这案子就像《真爱至上》 毫无头绪
- Hope the coroner can help us out. - She will.
-希望验尸官能帮我们 -她会的
We got a lot of history, me and the coroner.
我和验尸官有过不少交情呢
Here's a picture. She used to be one of my closest friends.
这是照片 她曾经是我的密友之一
Used to?
曾经
Times change.
时过境迁了
Diane! Diane! Diane! I know you sent me the note!
戴安 戴安 我知道字条是你寄的
- What note? - What note?
-什么字条 -什么字条
The one you slipped under my door.
你塞进我门缝的这一张
See, great actors embody their roles,
伟大的演员会渗透到角色中
so I've picked up some detective skills.
我学到了一些侦查技巧
That letter "I" Is in a nerd font.
那个字母"I"用的是很呆的字体
I'd say it's from The Believer.
我敢说是从《信徒》上剪下来的
And you're the only person who reads The Believer.
只有你会读《信徒》
First of all, The Believer is a very popular $12 magazine.
首先 《信徒》是非常流行的12元杂志
And I didn't send this dumb note.
以及这张傻乎乎的字条不是我给你的
You love revealing my secrets. And not sharing your cobbler!
我喜欢给我揭晓秘密 还不分享你的馅饼
Who else could have done it?
还有谁会这么做
I don't know. Who'd you piss off?
我不知道 你惹了谁
She's right. Lotta people have it out for me.
她说得对 很多人都和我有恩怨
But who the hell would want to hurt the chief?
但是谁会想杀害局长呢
Hey, Philbert. This your friend?
菲尔伯特 这是你朋友吗
A second strangling victim.
第二名被绞死的受害人
If it's the same killer, he's a real pain in the neck.
如果是同一名杀手 那他真的是钟爱脖子
Hey, there's being sassy,
就算你是萨西
and there's going over the line with humor. Literally.
也得注意幽默的界限 确实的
All right, enough chokes. Let's put together a list of suspects.
不说相劝了 赶紧列嫌犯名单吧
Yeah, suspects.
好的 嫌犯
Gotta keep it together and go through the suspects.
得振作起来调查嫌犯
Who would wanna take down BoJack Horseman?
谁会想干掉马男波杰克
夏洛特
No. Don't call Charlotte.
不 别打给夏洛特
That's a terrible idea. Don't do it.
这是个坏主意 别这么做
Hello! Charlotte's husband Kyle here!
你好 我是夏洛特的丈夫凯尔
Hello? Hello, hello, hello?
喂 喂喂喂
This is your last chance, okay?
这是你最后的机会
Three, two...
三 二
All right, you get another second here. What's going on?
好吧 再给你一秒钟 怎么回事
- I'm doing a survey for the cable company. - All right.
-我在为有线公司进行一次调查 -好吧
I've got time for a survey. Kinda fun to think
我有时间做调查 想到大公司
big-time corporations care about what little old Kyle thinks.
还关心小小的老凯尔的想法还真是不错
On a scale of one to ten,
从一到十
how would you rate your cable service?
你认为你的有线服务能打几分
Oh, that's a tough one, right off the bat. Let's see.
好难 这么直奔主题 让我想想
Don't take this personally, but I'm gonna say eight.
别太往心里去 但我要打八分
And on a scale of one to ten, how is your marriage?
从一到十 你的婚姻怎么样
Well, that's a little personal, don't ya think?
这问题有点私人了 你不觉得吗
Oh, okay. Uh...
好吧
But I guess if it helps your survey--
但如果能帮助你的调查...
my wife and I had some rough patches,
我和我的妻子有过争吵
but we're stronger now we've got through them.
但现在都过去了 我们感情更好了
- I'm gonna give us an eight. - Okay, so it sounds like your wife
-我会打八分 -那听起来你的妻子
isn't obsessed with a desire to exact revenge on a former friend?
并没有沉迷于想要向她的一个老朋友复仇
- What? - For cable-related reasons or otherwise?
-什么 -为了跟有线相关的原因
- I don't think so. - Okay, wonderful.
-我想没有 -完美
On a scale of one to ten,
从一到十
how would you rate your daughter's sexual maturity?
你如何评判你女儿的性成熟程度
Boy, that's a sticky one.
天啊 这好难
I'm just reading what's in front of me.
我只是在照着念而已
Pfft. I don't even know how to judge that.
我不知道该怎么评判
Uh, let's say that one is, "Horribly scarred
一分是"被一个她信任的
by an older man she trusted
年长之人的举动吓到
and is now dedicated to
现在正准备
getting the word out about the bad thing he did,"
说出他所做的事"
and ten is, "Slowly explored her body
十分是"慢慢在闲暇之余
in a healthy way on her own timetable
开始健康地探索自己的身体
and is now completely emotionally well-adjusted?"
现在的情绪已经完全调整好了"
I don't know, maybe eight?
我不知道 大概八分吧
I feel like I'm kind of defaulting to eights.
我觉得我好像默认都打八分
Okay, thanks, bye!
谢谢 再见
Wait! Don't go. I got a couple questions.
等等 别挂 我还有几个问题
Question number one. What channel is Netflix?
第一个问题 网飞是几号台
Gotta get back to Scotland. You're the man now, dawg.
我得回苏格兰了 你最棒了 狗狗
Well, that didn't pan out.
不行
We got no leads, and the Olive Garden won't deliver.
我们没有线索 橄榄花园也不送外卖
Sure, when you're there, you're "Family."
你在那儿的时候还叫你"家人"
There's gotta be something we're not seeing.
我们肯定遗漏了些什么
All these victims, strangled.
这些受害者都是被掐死的
Yeah, this case just gets strangler and strangler.
这案子真是越来越悬了
You made puns!
你还说双关语
You could laugh after two murders.
如果只发生两起命案 你可以笑一笑
But now we're talking about
但现在我们面对的是
eight innocent people killed in five days!
五天内被杀的八名无辜的人
This guy's really going full throttle.
这个人真是火力全开
I guess it's just funnier when I do it.
我觉得我这样做更好笑吧
The point is, we have to stop him.
重点是 我们必须阻止他
So many people could have sent that note.
会寄这张字条的可能有很多人
Why do so many people hate me?
为什么有这么多人恨我
Oh, put up a picture of Crispin Glover.
再贴一张里斯平·格洛弗的照片
Apparently, I spilled coffee on his shirt in a dream he had.
有一次我在他梦中把咖啡撒到他衣服上了
I'm not sure production assistants
我觉得制片助理
are supposed to help make lists of enemies.
应该不用帮忙列死敌名单吧
Hey, if you're gonna whine like that,
如果你要这么抱怨
put your own picture on the wall too.
那就把你自己的照片也贴上去
Oh, shit, what time is it? I gotta get to set.
该死 几点了 我得去片场
We are on set.
我们就在片场
Oh, yeah. We are, in fact, on set.
对 我们就在片场
I'm telling you, BoJack's onto us!
我告诉你 波杰克盯上我们了
Oh, he's not onto anything.
他谁都盯
I think he knows about the popsicle guys!
我觉得他知道卖棒冰的那个人了
- Wha--? - Pickles, about dinner tonight,
-什么 -小腌瓜 今晚的晚餐
am I any network with a show starring Kyle Bornheimer?
我是有凯尔·柏海莫参演剧的网络台吗
Because I have to cancel.
因为我要取消了
Nothing's wrong. Just another heavy night of shooting.
没出什么事 就是今晚拍片又很忙
Gotta go! Love you!
挂了 爱你哦
Love being monogamous!
爱一夫一妻制
Hey, BoJack!
波杰克
Look at you, skulking behind doors with a malevolent aura.
看看你 恶毒地鬼鬼祟祟躲在门后
- Someone is hiding something. - How did you know?
-有人有所隐瞒 -你怎么知道的
- Did you talk to Diane? - Yes. I did talk to Diane.
-你和戴安聊过了吗 -我找戴安聊过了
BoJack, I promise it was a one-time thing.
波杰克 我保证那只会发生一次
The worst thing that could happen
我最不希望看到
is if I lost your respect over this.
我因此失去你对我的尊重
I couldn't live with myself if your respect for me fell any lower
我受不了你对我的尊重
than the current level of respect you have for me,
低于你现在对我的尊重程度
which as we both know is very high.
我们都知道现在很高
Can we just pretend this whole thing never happened?
我们能不能假装这一切都没有发生过
- What whole thing? - Thank you.
-什么一切 -谢谢你
There's gotta be a simple explanation.
肯定有一个简单的解释
No. I'm telling you, this whole thing is rotten, Gina.
不 我告诉你 一切都腐败了 吉娜
- You said "Gina" Again! - What?
-你又说吉娜 -什么
You called her "Gina." The character's name is "Sassy."
你叫她吉娜 角色的名字是萨西
Right. Um, no. This whole thing is rotten, Sassy.
对 不 这一切都腐败了 萨西
Whatever it is, we'll figure it out together, okay?
不管是怎么回事 我们都会一起查出来的
- Okay. - In the morning.
-好 -明早再说
Fritz!
弗里茨
We're not so different, you and I.
你和我 其实没什么不一样
In fact, in many ways, you might even say we're the same.
事实上 在很多方面 我们可能一模一样
Samie, samie, samie-same, you might say.
一模一样 一模一样 可以这么说
Twinsies, even.
甚至像双胞胎
- Fritz, you're not real. - Does this feel real enough for ya?
-弗里茨 你不是真的 -这感觉够真吗
You don't have to do this. You can trust me.
你不用这么做的 你可以信任我
I do trust you.
我信任你
But I don't trust her.
但我不信任她
And that's why I still have a landline.
所以我还用固定电话
What's going on? I'm a heavy sleeper.
怎么回事 我睡得很沉
The pieces are starting to fit together. Literally.
一切都开始拼凑起来了 确实
He's got a secret he won't tell me. And he's not alone.
他有不愿意告诉我的秘密 他还不是一个人
That's why she keeps checking on me--
所以她一直来看我
to make sure that I'm not getting too close to the truth.
确保我不会太过于接近真相
Who else is in on it?
还有谁参与
Mr. Peanutbutter. He's up to something.
花生酱先生 他有什么事
Something involving... Diane!
一些关于...戴安的事
But what do they all have in...
但是他们都有什么
Common?
共同点
They all made Philbert.
他们都创造了菲尔伯特
This whole show is designed to reveal my secrets and destroy me.
这部剧就是为了揭露我的秘密 毁了我
And poor Gina is caught up in the madness.
可怜的吉娜不幸被卷入了
I have to find a way protect her! Get it?
我得想办法保护她 明白吗
Everyone's evil. It's a conspiracy to destroy you.
所有人都很邪恶 这是摧毁你的阴谋
Protect Gina. Got it.
保护吉娜 明白
The Fascinating Mysteries of Detective BoJack Who Is Great...
超强警探波杰克的精彩谜案
will continue after this.
稍后继续
What...?
什么
I really think we should get to set.
我觉得我们真的该去片场了
- Aren't we on set? - You're at home.
-我们没在片场吗 -你在家里
I came to get you because you didn't show up at call time.
我来接你的 因为你没有准时出现
Why didn't you come earlier? Are you trying to take me down, too?
你为什么不早点来 你也想弄我吗
Down... to set.
弄...去片场
滑鸡兄弟
Hey, everyone! BoJack's here, ready to shoot!
大家好 波杰克来了 准备好拍摄了
- What are we waiting for? Come on. - All right, set it up!
-我们还在等什么 -好了 准备开拍
BoJack, what's going on with you?
波杰克 你到底怎么回事
I can't tell her the truth. She's safer knowing nothing.
我不能告诉她真相 她不知道更安全
You realize you just said that out loud?
你知道你自己刚刚大声说出来了吧
Oh. Sorry. Too many night shoots.
对不起 夜场太多了
It's so hard to lie to her.
对她撒谎太难了
You just said that out loud, too.
你刚刚又大声说出来了
You do know this is real, right?
你知道这是现实吧
More real than you even know, dollface.
比你想象的要现实多了 娃娃脸
Face. Clocks have faces.
脸 钟有钟面
That's it!
就是这个
Where the hell is he going?
他要去哪里
Gotta get 'em... Gotta go. Gotta catch up.
得去找到他们 赶紧 得赶紧
你做了坏事 我要说出去
Todd Chavez. The man in charge.
陶德·查韦斯 负责的人
The guy who has a face,
他有一张脸面
which is what clocks have,
就像钟表一样
and also hands, which clocks have, too.
还有手 就像钟表指针
I should have known his clocky-handy face was behind this.
我早该猜到始作俑者是他这张钟表脸
- Hi, BoJack! - The gif is up, bozzo.
-波杰克 -你的把戏败露了 混蛋
- Spill the beefs. - Okay, you got me.
-说出真相 -好吧 被你发现了
In order to offset the costs of video hosting,
为了填补视频投放的支出
I needed to sign a licensing deal with a pharmaceutical company,
我不得不跟一家制药公司签署了协议
but I think this still
但我觉得这还是
maintains the dignity of Flip's original vision.
维持了弗利普原版的风味
"Oopsie, gotta poopsie"?
"哎哟 真爽"
That sounds like a thing Philbert would say, right?
听起来像是菲尔伯特会说的话 对吧
We're also doing a board game, a lunchbox,
我们还做了一款桌游 午餐盒
and a campaign with a national taco chain.
还和全国连锁玉米饼店联合推出产品
The "Philburrito." So zesty, you'll forget your murdered wife.
"菲尔伯特饼" 美味到让你忘记杀了妻子
So, you wrote the note!
所以这字条是你写的
- Uh, no, that's-- - Tell me the truth, Chavez!
-不 那是 -告诉我真相 查韦斯
Have you always been secretly jealous of me?
你是不是一直都在暗中嫉妒我
Did you hate that you were a nothing and I was a successful cop?
你痛恨你是个小人物 而我是个成功的警察
Did you create this entire television show to destroy me?
你打造这部电视剧就是为了毁了我吗
That's a lotta questions, but, generally, no.
一下子好多问题 但答案都是否定
- This ends now. - Hey, whoa, whoa, careful!
-到此为止了 -小心点
- Fritz! Put down the gun. - No, BoJack, that's not--
-弗里茨 放下枪 -不 波杰克 那不是
I am going to blow my load!
我要爆发了
Don't do it. Don't pull the trigger!
不 不要扣下扳机
It is imminent! Prepare to exchange fluids.
要来了 准备交换液体
- No! - Beep, beep!
-不 -哔哔
You're a super gal. I'll call you.
你真是个好姑娘 我会给你打电话
Fritz is getting away!
弗里茨要跑了
BoJack, hold on--
波杰克 等等
- BoJack, what are we doing? - What?
-波杰克 我们在干什么 -什么
All this running around.
这一切徒劳
Gina. Someone is trying to take me down, take the show down.
吉娜 有人想干掉我 破坏这部剧
So, what, you solve this little mystery,
所以呢 你解决了这个小谜题
fix this little hole, and then everything will be fine?
填上这个小洞 一切就会没事了吗
I'm doing this for you, Gina.
我都是为了你 吉娜
You don't want that. For everything to be fine?
你才不想一切都没事呢
How dreadfully boring.
那多么无聊啊
*Life is a never-ending show My friend*
*人生是一场永远不会结束的剧 朋友*
*A twisting, turning, ever-bending show*
*一部扭曲奇诡无比怪诞的剧*
*The audience is everyone you know My friend*
*观众就是你熟知的所有人 朋友*
*Leave them with a smile when you go*
*离开的时候给他们一个微笑*
*You can bet that you're a star*
*你肯定是个大明星*
*So don't forget how fun you are*
*所以别忘记你有多有趣*
*Get out there and give it your all*
*来使出你的全力吧(
迪克·卡维特脱口秀
*And don't stop dancing*
*不要停止跳舞*
*Don't stop dancing 'Til the curtains fall*
*幕布拉下之前不要停止跳舞*
*You are a rotten little cog, mon frère*
*你是一个讨厌的小家伙*
*Spun by forces you don't understand*
*被不知名的力量拖曳着旋转*
*Living is a bitter, nasty slog Mein herr*
*生活是那么令人痛苦*
*Why not sell your sadness as a brand?*
*为什么不将你的悲伤作为招牌*
哎哟 好爽
新配方
*Paint your face and brush your mane*
*化好妆 刷鬃毛*
百分百纯天然
可以购买
*And find some place to cut*
*找一个地方*
*your pain to portions we can buy at the mall*
*将你的痛苦分割出售*
*And don't stop dancing*
*不要停止跳舞
*No, you can't stop dancing 'Til the curtains fall*
*不 幕布拉下之前不要停止跳舞*
*Aw, shucks!*
*该死*
*Today's the day, you've got the spark*
*就是今天 你碰撞出火花*
*You'll find a way to make your mark*
*留下你的印记*
*And get your tiny name on that wall*
*在那堵墙上留下你小小的名字*
波杰克
*So, don't stop dancin', baby Don't stop spinnin'*
*所以别停止跳舞 宝贝别停止旋转*
*Don't stop beltin', buddy Now we're winnin'*
*别停止前进 我们情势大好*
*Grief consumes you but you just keep grinnin'*
*悲伤吞噬了你而你满脸笑意*
*The ache becomes you and it's just beginning*
*痛苦造就了你但这只是个开始*
*Don't stop dancin' Nothing's certain but the curtain*
*不要停止跳舞 只有幕布永远会落下*
- Couldn't sleep? - I never sleep.
-睡不着吗 -我永远不会睡着
- I noticed. - I've noticed you noticing.
-我发现了 -我发现你发现了
I've made some progress in our case,
我们的案子有进展了
but, uh... you're not gonna like it.
但是 你不会喜欢的
- Try me. - It's about Fritz.
-你说说看 -是关于弗里茨的事
So, I guess some of this detective stuff
我想我可能也被
is starting to rub off on me,
警探角色影响了
because I figured out what's been going on with you.
因为我知道你是怎么回事了
- Gina? - I found your stashes
-吉娜 -我找到你藏在
in the toilet paper rolls. Then I looked around the house
厕纸卷里的东西了 然后我找了整个屋子
and found all your other clever little hiding places.
发现了你其他藏东西的小地方
How many of these do you take a day?
你一天吃多少片
Hey. Those are mine. Okay? I need those.
这些是我的 我需要它们
I swear to God, you try that again and you're dead.
我发誓 你要是敢再动一下就死定了
Sassy, I'm not the bad guy here. It's Fritz.
萨西 我不是坏人 弗里茨才是
I didn't want to tell you this, but he's back.
我不想告诉你的 但他回来了
I don't know how.
我不知道是怎么回事
Maybe the nuclear blast resurrected him somehow.
也许核弹爆炸让他复活了
You're my partner. We need to find him.
你是我的搭档 我们得找到他
I'm with Internal Affairs, you moron.
我是内务部的 你这个白痴
When you told me Fritz killed your wife, something didn't add up.
你告诉我弗里茨杀了你妻子 但还是说不通
I tried to find Fritz in the system,
我想在系统中调查弗里茨
but there's no record of him ever existing.
但是根本没有他存在的记录
- What? - In fact,
-什么 -事实上
there's no record of you ever having a partner at all.
根本就没有你有搭档的记录
What are you saying?
你在说什么
You killed your wife. And the chief.
是你杀了你妻子 还有局长
And the coroner. And the others.
还有法医 还有其他人
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
Because they knew you, and they knew your secrets.
因为他们了解你 他们知道你的秘密
But I know your secrets now.
但我现在知道你的秘密了
- But did you know that I love bocce ball? - What?
-但你知道我喜欢地掷球吗 -什么
Come on. Gina. I'm serious, Gina.
吉娜 我是认真的 吉娜
- I need those pills! - Bullshit.
-我需要这些药 -胡扯
You have no idea what I'm going through.
你根本不知道我经历了什么
I'm trying to protect you, Gina!
我是想保护你 吉娜
Protect me from what?
保护我什么
- Are you serious? - Someone is trying to blackmail me.
-你是认真的吗 -有人想勒索我
- BoJack, this is from the show. - What?
-波杰克 这是剧里的 -什么
It's marketing.
这是宣传单
《菲尔伯特》现在是什么时候.com正在播出
Everyone in L.A. got one.
洛杉矶人人都有一张
It's a copy of the note that Philbert gets.
这是一份菲尔伯特剧中得到的便条
- You sent this note. It was you. - No, Philbert.
-这是你寄的 是你 -不 菲尔伯特
It was you. The guilt was unbearable.
是你 你难以承受那种罪恶感
It ate you up inside, and drove you to madness.
你被吞噬了 让你走向疯狂
- Bullshit. - Oh? Or should I say... no "O."
-胡扯 -或者我该说 没"O"
It was you! It was all you! Literally!
是你 一直以来都是你 确实的
No! No!
不 不
You don't remember shooting that scene?
你不记得拍了那一幕吗
Well, I-- I guess I've been a little distracted.
我想我是有点分心了
"Distracted"? You've been high.
分心 你嗑嗨了
No. It's not high, Gina, that's not-- It makes things normal.
不 我没有嗨 吉娜 一切都能正常了
Normal? You're a goddamn mess, and you're gonna ruin my show.
正常 你现在一团糟 你会毁掉我的剧
- Oh, your show? - That's not what I meant.
-你的剧 -我不是那个意思
No, that's very helpful. I understand what you're worried about.
不 这很有用 我终于明白你在担心什么了
I thought it was me, but it's your show.
我以为是担心我 原来是你的剧
BoJack, listen.
波杰克 听着
It would really be a shame if your show was ruined
如果你的剧因为你男朋友
by your boyfriend's debilitating drug problem.
难以控制的药瘾而毁掉了就太可惜了
- Stop it. - Where would you go to sing
-别说了 -那你要去哪儿唱歌
- with your popsicle dancers? - Popsicle dancers?
-跟棒冰舞者跳舞呢 -棒冰舞者
- Give me my pills back! - No.
-把我的药还我 -不
So, what happens now?
那现在怎么办
- You turn yourself in. - Are you kidding?
-你去自首 -你在开玩笑吗
I know there's a good man buried somewhere in there, Philbert.
我知道你内心深处还有一个善良的菲尔伯特
He's the man I fell in love with.
我爱上的是他
That man is dead!
那个人已经死了
Gina. I'm not kidding. The pills. Now!
吉娜 我不开玩笑 快把药给我
- You're out of control. - Give them to me!
-你失控了 -给我
Stop! Let go! You're hurting me!
住手 放手 你弄疼我了
Okay, cut!
好了 卡
See, that looks real.
看 这效果才真
- I'm going. - Gina, no. Come on.
-我要走了 吉娜 不 拜托
Stay away from me. Get help. Or don't.
离我远一点 去医院吧 或者别去
- I don't care anymore. - Gina, no. Uh...!
-我不在乎了 -吉娜 不
Please, stop.
不 住手
BoJack, he said, "Cut."
波杰克 他说卡
BoJack? Buddy? I think he's really strangling her.
波杰克 伙计 我觉得他真的在掐她
What? Oh, no. Turn the camera back on.
什么 不 把摄像头打开
- Gina, you okay? - Okay, that's enough.
-吉娜 你没事吧 -够了
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你到底怎么回事