马男波杰克 第五季 BoJack Horseman Season 5 第12集: 暂停的节目 The Stopped Show

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 亚伦·保尔 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 斯蒂芬妮·比翠丝 / 周洪 / 吉恩·维尔皮克 / 拉米·马雷克


台词
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 布塔 红拂
You shut down production?
你们叫停了拍摄
翻译 小酸奶
Just for a couple of days.
就几天
What is going on over there?
到底发生了什么
- It's a minor injury issue. - A stunt went slightly awry.
-一点小伤病 -特技出了点小差错
校对 小酸奶
Again?
又来
And one of our stars got a little strangled.
还有一位主演有些勒伤
- What? - Just a little strangled.
-什么 -一点点勒伤
时间轴 奶粉袋
Like, the minimum amount of strangled.
最小程度的勒伤
Everyone's fine now. It's like it didn't even happen.
现在都没事了 就像从未发生过
后期 吉吉
- Except... - Except what?
-除了 -除了什么
Some crew members might have taken some video of the incident
有些剧组人员可能拍了事故视频
总监 小酸奶
that could leak to the press at any moment.
随时可能泄露给媒体
But that's it!
但没有别的了
Okay, I'm pulling the plug.
好吧 我要终止制作
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
- What? - No!
-什么 -不要
app.YYeTs.com
人人影视官方客户端唯一下载渠道
It's too dangerous! We gotta cut our losses.
风险太大了 我们得及时止损
Cut your losses? Philbert is a monster hit!
止损 《菲尔伯特》可是大热剧
We put your site on the map, boy-o,
我们让你的网站名声大振 小子
so don't get squeamish now about sunk cost.
所以别对沉没成本那么吝啬
Face it. You need us like a fish needs a bicycle
认清现实吧 你需要我们就像鱼在
in Portland, Austin, Boulder,
波特兰 奥斯丁 博尔德
or Minneapolis, Saint Paul!
明尼阿波利斯 圣保罗需要自行车
You are out of order.
你说错顺序了
Fine. Switch Boulder and
好吧 把博尔德和奥斯汀互换
明尼阿波利斯和圣保罗是位于明尼苏达州的双子城
Austin and move the Twin Cities to the front.
然后把双子城挪到最前面
Now, can you give me a chance to get everything under control?
现在能给我个机会挽救局面吗
- Yes! Yes! Yes! - You have one more chance.
-棒棒棒 -给你最后一次机会
Do you promise me you can take care of this?
你保证能搞定一切吗
I'm clearing my docket. This is my only priority.
我把所有事情都推了 这是我的当务之急
Good, because my boss has made it very clear
好 因为我老板说的很清楚
that if we let him down, he will,
如果我们让他失望了 他会
quote, "Eat my ass for dinner."
我引用 "把我屁股当晚餐吃了"
马男波杰克第五季 第十二集[季终]
Hey, buddy, well, how ya feeling today?
伙计 今天感觉怎样
Weird. Am I supposed to be on set right now?
很奇怪 我现在是不是应该在片场
You just stay right there. I'm coming over.
哪儿都别去 我来找你
- Okay. - Do me a favor, though?
-好吧 -帮我个忙 好吗
Maybe don't watch any TV, or go on the Internet, or take any
我到之前别看电视 别上网
phone calls from anybody else until I get there, okay?
也别接其他任何人的电话 好吗
What?
什么
- Stuart. - What up?
-斯图尔特 -怎么了
Draft an email to Biscuits Braxby.
起草一封写给饼干布拉克比的邮件
I wanna set up an interview for-- Hold on,
我想安排一次采访 稍等
I'm getting another call.
有电话进来了
You want that part in the email?
这句也要写进去吗
Princess Carolyn! It's Sadie.
卡洛琳公主 我是莎迪
Remember me? You wanted my baby, and
记得我吗 你想领养我的孩子
you came down to Eden, then you thought about your past a lot,
然后你来了伊甸 回想了很多过去
and I decided not to give you my baby?
最后我决定不把孩子交给你
Of course I remember you, Sadie.
我当然记得你 莎迪
Unfortunately, this isn't a great time.
可惜我现在不太方便
Anyway, I got to thinking...
总之 我在想
I interviewed a lot of people for adoption.
我面试了很多领养候选人
After I said I wasn't gonna give them the baby,
他们一旦被我拒绝
They all went cold or nasty.
就变得冷漠又恶毒
Except you. You were still nice.
除了你 你依然很友好
I think that's a sign.
我认为这是个预兆[停车标志]
- How fast can you get to Eden? - Why?
-你多快能赶到伊甸 -为什么
My boyfriend left me, my mama stole my truck,
我男朋友甩了我 我妈偷了我的卡车
and I don't want this baby no more.
而我不想要这个孩子了
Oh, fish, Sadie.
天啊 莎迪
I'm kind of in the middle of something now.
我现在有些抽不开身
You're in the middle of something?
你抽不开身
I'm about as deep in contractions as an apostrophe!
我才是从宫缩中抽不开身
I know. This is all just coming so fast.
我知道 这一切都太突然了
I... Let me call you back.
我 我等下再打给你
Okay, but if this baby pops out and you're not here,
好吧 但如果这个孩子冒出来了而你不在
I'm putting it in a dumpster.
我就把它扔进垃圾堆
I'm kidding, I'm giving it to someone else.
开玩笑的 我就把它交给别人
I always forget how tiny and Dickensian this place is.
我总是忘记这里有多小多狄更斯风
It's really great how you don't need nice things to be happy.
你不需要奢侈享受就能活得幸福真是太好了
Yes, I agree. What do you want?
对 我同意 你来干什么
For the last couple months, I've had work to distract me,
过去的几个月 我一直用工作来转移注意力
but now that we're on strangle hiatus,
但是现在我们被勒令停工了
I can't stop thinking about that "thing"
我就无法停止去想"那件事"了
that happened in the night of the Philbert.
那件发生在《菲尔伯特》首映当晚的事
- "Strangle hiatus?" - Diane, stay on topic.
-"勒令停工" -戴安 不要跑题
- You know what "thing" I'm talking about? - Yes.
-你知道我说的是"那件事"吧 -知道
- The thing between us? - Got it.
-我们之间的事 -明白
When we had sex?
我们上床的事
I was on top and then briefly on bottom. Human-y style?
我在上面 然后短暂的在下面 人爬式
Yep, I remember.
对 我记得
Pickles has no idea, and I've never felt so guilty in my life.
小腌瓜毫不知情 我从未感觉如此罪恶
I hate keeping secrets from people.
我讨厌保守秘密
It's like Rob Schneider's surprise party all over again.
仿佛又是罗伯·施奈德的惊喜派对一样
美国男演员 出演过《小鬼当家2》 《狱中豪杰》
You cheating on your girlfriend
你背着女朋友出轨
is not the same as Rob Schneider's surprise party.
和罗伯·施奈德的惊喜派对可不是一回事
You're right, this is much less sad and involves more people.
你说得对 出轨没那么悲哀 人也比较多
Just tell Pickles the truth.
向小腌瓜坦白吧
Oh, I'm not good at giving bad news.
我不擅长说坏消息
- Could you do it? - What? No!
-你说可以吗 -什么 不行
But you're so good at bumming people out.
但是你那么擅长扫人兴致
I'm more of a "good news" guy.
我更像是"好消息"的类型
You want your ex-wife to explain the fact
你想让你的前妻向你的女朋友解释
that you cheated with your ex-wife to your current girlfriend?
你和前妻有一腿 对她出轨了
Well, of course every idea
如果描述出来
sounds stupid if you describe what it is.
所有主意听起来都很蠢
You're not the only one who feels gross about that night.
不是只有你对那晚感到恶心
Do you have any idea how shitty I felt after you left?
你知道你走后我有多糟心吗
So I made you feel gross, and now...
我让你糟心了 那么
No, you didn't make me anything! I am gross.
不 不是你让我怎么样 我就是恶心
I feel, all the time, like a garbage fire.
我无时无刻不觉得像堆燃烧的垃圾
And not a cozy dumpster in a quaint alley,
不是别致小巷里的安逸垃圾桶
but a barge, floating out to sea, with no rudder.
而是一艘垃圾船 没有船舵在海上飘荡
I am a rudderless burning large garbage barge.
我是一艘无舵燃烧大型垃圾船
Well, I'm sorry that you feel that way all the time,
很遗憾你一直这样觉得
but I don't usually, and now, for the first time ever, I do,
但我通常不这样觉得 而现在 第一次
and I don't know what to do with that feeling!
我也有了这样的感觉 这让我无所适从
- Good! You should feel bad! - Well, I do!
-很好 你应该感到内疚 -我确实内疚
- Great! Me, too! -Great!
-非常好 我也是 -非常好
Great!
好极了
So, what, exactly, do you think happened last night?
所以 你觉得昨晚到底发生了什么
I don't know. We shot some stuff?
我不知道 我们对谁开枪了
There was an accident on set and Gina got injured.
一开始是个意外 然后吉娜受伤了
- Oh, my God, she did? - She's fine.
-天呐 她受伤了吗 -她没事
- But some footage has gotten out. -Footage?
-但有些片段被泄露出去了 -片段
And because of how it looks,
因为事情看起来是那样
some people might get the impression
有些人可能会觉得
that you were trying to hurt Gina.
你试图伤害吉娜
- They're gonna get the impression. - Right.
-他们会这样觉得 -对
- But I wasn't. - Of course not.
-但我没有 -当然没有
What did happen?
实际上发生了什么
So, the two of you are gonna
所以 你们两个
do a sit-down interview with Biscuits Braxby.
要和饼干布拉克比一起坐下来做个采访
She makes news fun!
她做的新闻很有趣
Yes. All you need to say is that you know the footage looks bad,
是的 你只需要说你知道那些片段看起来很糟
but you and Gina are actors.
但你和吉娜是演员
You performed a convincing scene,
你演了一出好戏
and you can't wait for everyone to see the new season.
你迫不及待想让大家看到新一季
Well, it seems like you've got everything under control.
看起来一切都在你掌控之中
I'm sorry things got so messy with the show.
我很抱歉节目的事变得这么乱
I didn't always look out for you as much as I should have.
我应该更关照你一点的 我经常没能做到
I can take care of myself. I know you've got a lot on your plate.
我能照顾我好自己 我知道你已经很忙了
It's just been so crazy, this adoption process,
只是那领养的流程实在是太疯狂了
but I think once I get a baby,
但我想一旦我有了一个孩子
my life will be less hectic, you know?
我的生活就不会这么乱了 对吧
Oh, sure.
当然
That is why new mothers
这肯定就是那些新妈妈
always seem so chilled-out and well-rested.
总是看起来又镇定又精神的原因
Okay, buddy.
好了 兄弟
Why don't you save your funny jokes for the interview?
你不如把这些玩笑留到采访上再说
But please don't make jokes at the interview.
但请不要在采访上开玩笑
Sorry I broke every piece of furniture you own.
抱歉我把你的每件家具都弄坏了
- Will 20 dollars cover it? - Don't worry about it. But, yes.
-20美元够吗 -别担心这个 但够了
- So, what happens now? - I don't know.
-所以现在是怎样 -我不知道
- I have to tell Pickles. - Yeah.
-我得告诉小腌瓜 -是的
- I'll tell her you and I had a talk. - Okay.
-我会告诉她我们聊了一下 -好
- And we're getting back together. - Wait, what?
-然后我们复合了 -等下 什么
- But she's a great girl. - No, no.
-但她是个好女孩 -不 不
But she is a great girl. You just don't know her.
但她确实是个好女孩 你只是不了解她
No, Mr. Peanutbutter.
不 花生酱先生
I don't want to get back together with you.
我不想和你复合
- What? - I think you misunderstood.
-什么 -你误会了
Then why do you keep doing this?
那我们为什么一直在做这个
Why do you keep doing this?
你为什么一直要这样
- Because I love you! - Don't say that.
-因为我爱你 -别说这个
It's true. I never stopped loving you.
真的 我从未停止过爱你
No. We can't do this ever again.
不 我们以后再也不能这样做了
I'm sorry.
对不起
See? I told you you were great at giving bad news.
看吧 我说过了你很擅长给出坏消息
That is not what I wanted to hear.
这不是我想听到的
滑鸡兄弟
BoJack, Biscuits. Biscuits, BoJack.
波杰克 这是饼干 饼干 这是波杰克
加利福尼亚的特色葡萄 红酒原料
This interview's gonna go down smooth, like a 1995 Zinfandel.
这场采访会流畅得像1995年的仙粉黛
You ever try one of those '95 zins? Good year for Zinfandels.
你从没试过95年的仙粉黛 仙粉黛的黄金年份
1995年俄克拉荷马联邦大楼发生爆炸事件 损伤惨重
Bad year for Oklahoma federal buildings.
俄克拉荷马联邦大楼的悲催时刻
- M'kay. - Here's how it's gonna go down.
-好吧 -接下来事情会这样发展
Red light on the camera goes bloop!
摄像机的红灯发出噗噜一声
I go, "Hey!" You go, "Hey!" I go, "Video?"
我说嗨 你说嗨 我说 摄像机
You go, "Nah!" I go, "Really?"
你说 没呢 我说 真的吗
You go, "Well..." And you roll me through the rigamarole.
你说 嗯... 然后向我丢出大段废话
- Oh, don't-- - Don't forget to plug your show.
-对了别 -别忘了宣传你的节目
Then I go, "Wow. This has been so illuminating.
然后我说 这还真是发人深省
Thank you so much."
非常感谢
Red light goes boo-de-de-boop,
红灯发出噗嘚嘚噗
we'll be out of here before Traffic.
我们就会在《毒品网络》之前离开这儿了
And, yes, I'm talking about the Stephen Soderbergh movie Traffic.
对 我说的是史蒂文·索德伯格的《毒品网络》
It's playing on FX tonight, and I'm hoping to catch it.
今晚在FX电视台上映 我希望能赶上
影片中饰演美国缉毒局警察戈登的演员
Love me some Cheadle.
爱我吧 钱德尔
Am I crazy or was she kind of hitting on me?
是我疯了还是她真的有点挑逗我
Yeah. You guys have a real flirty energy,
对 你们俩简直激情四射
因性骚扰被开除的美国著名电视节目主持
like Matt Lauer and those magazine cut-outs
就像马特·劳尔和他在他家厨房里采访的
he now interviews in his kitchen.
这些杂志剪辑
- This should be fun. - Now that's the spirit!
-那应该会很有趣 -这种态度就对了
You gotta show me this video.
你得把那段录像给我看下
No, I really don't think that's necessary.
不 我觉得没这必要
I'll look like an idiot if I don't know what I'm talking about.
如果我不知道我要讲什么 我会看起来很傻
Just let me see it. How bad could it be?
就让我看看吧 能有多坏呢
"Ooh, it's really bad!" But, no, seriously, can I see it?
真的坏透了 但 不 讲真 我能看吗
Hey, wow, look at me go.
看啊我开始了
Oh, look out, I'm getting really, um...
小心 我开始变得有点
Well, this looks like...
这看起来
Yeah.
Because I'm actually...
因为我确实
Yeah.
Diane! What have you been up to? Tell me everything.
戴安 你最近在忙什么 跟我说说
Actually, I've been working on a book of essays--
事实上我正在忙一本文集
Okay, I was obviously asking to be polite,
好了 很显然我是为了礼貌才这么问
and it's very rude of you to assume that I care.
你要是真以为我在乎 就太没礼貌了
I have news that's actually interesting.
我有一些真正有趣的消息
Girl Croosh is pivoting to video, and I want you to be the face.
女生最赞网要转向视频 我想让你做那张脸
- The face? - Of the site.
-那张脸 -网页上的那张脸
Every woman under 40 will tune in to hear what you have to say.
每个40岁以下的女人都会收看 听你说话
And possibly women over 40, but we have no way of knowing
也许也有40岁以上的女人 我们没法知道了
because they're invisible to our site metrics.
因为我们的网站的指标不管她们
Stefani... no.
斯蒂芬妮 不了
I don't understand. My parents never said no to me growing up,
我不懂 我父母从小到大从没对我说过不
so I'm literally incapable of processing it as a concept.
所以我是从字面上不能理解这个概念
I'm a hypocrite. I'm miserable and I make other people miserable.
我是个伪君子 我很可悲 还让别人可悲
I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道我在做什么
I can't be a trusted news source,
我不能做让人信任的信息源
or an authority, or a role model for anybody.
或是什么权威 或是任何人的榜样
Uh, no one called you a "Role model." Settle down.
没人叫你"榜样" 冷静点
You know what your problem is?
你知道你的问题在哪儿吗
You hold everyone to an impossible standard,
你用一个不可能的标准去衡量每个人
including yourself.
包括你自己
It's super helpful for writing hot-take shakedowns,
这对写点热度排行榜
and clickbait take-downs,
和骗点击的评论会很有帮助
but totally toxic for your personal life
但对你的私人生活
and internalized sense of self-worth, girl.
和自我价值的内在感受完全是个祸害
But shouldn't we be asking more of ourselves
但是我们不该对我们自己
and of the people in our lives?
和生命中遇到的人有所要求吗
Of course. But we all fail, Diane.
当然了 但我们都会失望 戴安
The world is unforgiving enough as it is.
这世界已经够苛刻的了
The least we could do is
至少我们能
find ways to forgive each other and ourselves.
想办法原谅自己和彼此
Well, then maybe we should be more forgiving in our content,
那也许我们发表的文章也应该宽容一点
and maybe not publish so many take-downs?
不要发那么多抨击文
Oh, Diane.
戴安
All right, let's bring in the talent.
好了 开始吧
Hey, is this a good time to talk?
能趁现在跟你聊聊吗
No, Stuart. This is a very bad time.
不行 斯图尔特 现在不是时候
We're about to shoot the interview.
我们马上要录制采访了
Oh, sorry, I haven't memorized your schedule.
抱歉 我没记住你的日程
- You could write it down. - With what, a quill?
-你可以写下来 -用什么 羽毛笔吗
- Okay, Elbridge Gerry. - What?
-好吧 埃尔布里奇·格里 -什么
Anyway, this lady showed up at the office
这位女士到你的办公室找你
and she was being super annoying, so I brought her here.
她很烦 我就把她带到这里了
- What lady? - Hey.
-什么女士 -你好
Why aren't you answering your phone?
你为什么不接电话
Why aren't you in North Carolina?
你为什么不去北卡罗莱纳
We're having a bit of a PR crisis.
我们现在出现了点公关危机
As soon as this is settled I will take the first plane there,
等我这边解决了 我就坐第一班飞机过去
but this is just not the best time.
但现在真不是合适的时机
Look, if you can't do this, don't do it.
听着 如果你做不到 就不要领养
My mom worked all the time and she never made time for me.
我妈妈一直在工作 永远不会抽时间陪我
I felt so alone growing up,
我成长的过程中都很孤独
especially because I never knew my dad or my twin brother
特别是因为我从来不认识我爸爸和我孪生哥哥
because our parents broke up when we were babies,
因为我们的父母在我们很小时就分开了
and wouldn't even talk to each other.
老死不相往来
Oh, Tracy, I had no idea.
特蕾西 我不知道是这样
My whole life,
我这一辈子
all I had was this half of a medallion
只有这块雕刻着
with part of a family crest on it.
半个家徽的奖章
The crest of a family I'll never know.
我从来不知道全貌的家徽
- Boring. - Ex-squeeze me?
-无聊 -你说森么
Sorry, but your story sucks.
抱歉 但你的故事太老套了
I mean, who wasn't separated from their family as a baby
谁不是从小跟自己的家人分开
and still wears their half of a medallion
一直戴着半块奖章
in the hopes of one day being reunited with their long-lost twin?
希望有朝一日能和失散的孪生妹妹团聚呢
That exact thing happened to me
我也是这样
and you don't see me bitching about it.
你看我从来就没有抱怨过
- God, get over yourself. - Get over yourself.
-上帝啊 省省吧 -你才省省吧
I didn't realize it was a common thing.
我不知道原来大家都这样
Well, obviously it is, so can you get to your point already?
显然就是 那你能不能直接说重点
I was getting to it if you'd quit talking already.
要是你闭嘴的话我早就说了
My point is, not every woman is supposed to be a mother.
我要说的重点是 不是每个女人都要做妈妈
Maybe you'd be happier
也许如果你
if you freed yourself from that expectation,
放下那个期盼 过着你自己
and just lived the life you'd clearly rather be living.
更想要的生活 你可能会更开心
Two minutes to air!
还有两分钟开拍
No, that's not... I'm not...
不 那不是...我不是...
I can't even deal with this right now.
我现在没法处理这堆事
- You need to leave. - All right, let's go.
-你该走了 -好了 我们走
She's in one of her moods.
她心情不好
I still think it's pretty nutty
我还是觉得
we both have the left half of a medallion.
我们都有左半边奖章真是太奇怪了
Like, what are the odds?
这也太巧了
Nah, it's a completely different thing with me.
不 我跟你完全不一样
Mine is the right half.
我是右半边
- So... - Oh, okay.
-所以... -好吧
- Hello, BoJack. - Are you okay? You look good.
-波杰克 -你还好吗 你看起来还行
Yeah, makeup covered the bruises.
嗯 化妆把瘀伤遮住了
- Gina, I'm so sorry. - Let's just do the interview, okay?
-吉娜 我很抱歉 -好好做采访吧
- I'm gonna come clean about everything. - What?
-我会坦白一切的 -什么
Everyone needs to know what I did.
所有人都应该知道我做了什么
Please get in positions.
各就各位
No. Don't do that.
不 别那么做
Gina, what I did to you--
吉娜 我对你做的事
I saw the video and it looked pretty bad.
我看了视频 看上去很可怕
I'll say it was pretty bad.
的确很可怕
- It was assault. - Yeah.
-那是人身侵犯 -对
You physically overpowered me,
你的力量远比我大
and if there were any justice, you would be in jail right now.
如果真的有正义可言 你现在已经进监狱了
Okay, so...
那...
But my career,
但是我的事业
after so many failed attempts, is finally starting to take off.
在失败这么多次后 终于有了起色
I am getting offers, and fan mail,
我有了邀约 粉丝来信
and magazine columns about what a good actor I am.
还有杂志发文章说我是个多么棒的演员
People know me because of my acting.
人们因为我的演技而开始了解我
And all that goes away if I'm just
如果我变成被马男波杰克掐的女孩
the girl who got choked by BoJack Horseman.
这一切都会烟消云散
I can't lie about this.
我不能撒谎
I don't want you to be the most notable thing
我不想让你成为我人生中
that ever happened to me.
最了不得的功绩
I don't want you to be the question I get asked in interviews
我不想在我的余生的每个采访中
for the rest of my life.
都会被问到关于你的问题
- Gina, I-- - You need to do this for me, okay?
-吉娜 我... -为我这么做 好吗
Because I just want this to be over.
因为我希望这一切赶紧结束
Can we talk about it, maybe after the interview?
那我们能在采访结束后谈谈吗
No. I will be civil to you on set when we have scenes together,
不 我在片场和你拍对手戏时会对你很客气
but otherwise, I never wanna think about you again.
但除此之外 我不想再想到你
- Hey, guys, how are we doing? - So good, Biscuits.
-伙计们 你们好吗 -很棒 饼干
We're so excited to be here, aren't we, BoJack?
我们很高兴能来这里 对吗 波杰克
Um, yeah.
I'm here with BoJack Horseman and Gina Cazador,
我正在和马男波杰克和吉娜·卡扎图一起
stars of the hit show Philbert.
热剧《菲尔伯特》的主演
Let's cut to the chase. That video.
我们就直奔主题吧 那个视频
Oh, my God, it's so embarrassing.
天啊 太不好意思了
- This is all a misunderstanding. - I mean, it's kind of hilarious.
-这都是一个误会 -其实挺搞笑的
We've actually been laughing about it here on set!
我们在片场其实一直在笑
Really? BoJack looks so angry in the video.
真的吗 波杰克在视频里看起来很愤怒
And Gina, you look terrified.
吉娜 你看上去吓坏了
Biscuits, we're actors. It's what we do.
饼干 我们是演员 这是我们的老本行
- Oh, thank God. - Yep, actors.
-谢天谢地 -没错 演员
Okay, I gotta ask. Is the story true? Are you two an item?
我想问 你们俩真的在交往吗
Busted!
被发现了
Oh, boy. Looks like you got your scoop!
看来你得到独家大爆料了
Can you give us a kiss?
能在我们面前亲一下吗
Sure thing.
当然了
- What's it like dating your co-star? - It's so great.
-跟搭档演员交往是什么感觉 -非常棒
I'll bet sometimes, though, you wanna strangle each other, right?
我敢打赌有时候会真的想掐死对方吧
Oh, you bet!
当然了
Okay, you two. This has been illuminating.
好了 这还真是发人深省
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
- That's a cut! - That was amazing.
-卡 -真是太棒了
You wanted to see me, Mr. Fondle?
您想见我 爱抚先生
I must make love to you.
我必须和你做爱
You mean to my brain, because I have such good ideas.
你是说我的脑子吧 因为我的想法很棒
Thanks for the encouragement. I never got that at my last job.
谢谢您的鼓励 上一份工作从没人这样夸我
Nice boobs.
不错的奶子
That's exactly right.
说的非常对
Those guys were nice, but they were total boobs.
那些人都不错 但都是笨蛋[奶子]
Anyway, I'm gonna go review the third quarter budget
我现在要去和我们的检查小组
with our diagnostics team.
核查第三季度的预算了
- Insufficient power. - To review the budget?
-电力不足 -核查预算不足吗
Insufficient power.
电力不足
Are you saying I don't have the authority to do my job?
你是说我的权限不足以做我的工作吗
Now entering sleep mode.
现在进入睡眠模式
You wanna sleep with me?
你想和我睡觉
That is not a mode I'm comfortable with, Mr. Fondle.
我不喜欢这种模式 爱抚先生
电池电量低
Please connect to power source!
请连接电源
So first, he said I had insufficient power...
首先 他说我电力不足
Which I have never heard him say to a man.
我从来没听他和男性这么说过
And then he asked me to "Connect" To his "Power source."
然后他要我和他的电源连接
Did you feel physically threatened?
你感到肉体上的胁迫了吗
媒体
Was there any implication of assault?
有没有侵犯的暗示
Not assault, but he did make a mention of "Low battery".
没有暗示 不过他是提到了"电量低"
It is never acceptable to threaten an employee
不管有多少电量
with battery at any level.
威胁员工都是不可接受的
劲爆新闻
What time is it right now?
现在是什么时候
For female employees of one popular website,
对于一家知名网站的女性员工来说
the answer is Sexual Harassment O'Clock!
回答是"是性骚扰的钟点"
时间到了
What started with the allegations of one junior executive
一名初级行政员工所提出指控后
has quickly snowballed into an avalanche of accusation,
各层次的女性都站出来
as women at every level have come forward
讲述自己遇到无法抗拒的侵犯
with their own harrowing stories of what happens
所发生的事
when the big hand meets the little hand.
让事态迅速发酵成极其严重的指控
He said he wanted to "...get all up in my guts with his penis
他说他想"用他的鸡巴插到我的胃里
and ejaculate inside me."
然后射在我里面"
At the time, I just thought it was typical corporate banter,
当时我以为那只是典型的办公室玩笑
but now I'm like, uh...
现在我觉得...
Look, obviously,
听着 显然
men should not be engaging in predatory behavior at the office,
男性不应该在办公室做出侵犯性行为
but I'm worried now the
但是我担心
pendulum's gonna swing too far in the other extreme
现在天平倒向了另一个极端
where they'll be held accountable
他们要为自己的行为
for that behavior, and that's not ideal either.
负责了 那样可不好
Uh, Henry Fondle is a sex robot,
爱抚亨利是一个性爱机器人
and he should not be a CEO of any company.
他不应该成为任何一家公司的执行总裁
When you say "Sex robot," You're speaking metaphorically, right?
你说"性爱机器人"是在隐喻吗
No.
The board has taken decisive action to remove Henry Fondle
董事会已经决定让爱抚亨利
by placing him on an indefinite paid leave.
进行无限期带薪休假
Meanwhile, we will be scaling back,
同时 我们将会缩减规模
canceling our slate of streaming series
取笑我们的流媒体
and refocusing on our
重新专注于
永远取消
original mission of being a website you can go to
我们的本心 做一个当你们不知道
if you don't know what time it is,
现在是什么时候时会上的网站
that also doesn't harass anyone.
这不会骚扰到任何人
This is a great day for the women of this company,
这对于本公司的女性来说是美好的一天
many of whom will be laid off.
其中大部分已经被解雇
So, you got a call from your dentist; no cavities.
你的牙医给你打了电话 没有蛀虫洞
Emily Van Camp wants to move your four o'clock to five.
艾米丽·万凯普要你把四点调成五点
And also, Todd wanted me to let you know that the network folded,
以及陶德要我告诉你网络台裁员
everyone got fired... And your show is canceled.
大家都备炒了 你的剧被取消了
- What? - It's over. It's all over.
-什么 -结束了 都结束了
What are you talking about? It's not over.
你在说什么 还没有结束
We just have to find our baby another home.
我们只要给我们的宝宝再找一个家
Maybe What Time Is It Right Now is gone,
也许现在是什么时候不要了
but there are like a billion other websites, right?
但还有上亿的网站呢 对吧
What about that website you go to, to pay your parking tickets?
你用来支付停车票的网站怎么样
Or if we're really desperate, TNT?
如果我们真的很绝望 TNT怎么样
The point is we're just getting started, Princess Carolyn!
重点是我们才刚起步 卡洛琳公主
Princess Carolyn?
卡洛琳公主
She's gone.
她走了
Unless...
除非
I was Princess Carolyn the whole time.
一直以来我就是卡洛琳公主
Oh, fish!
他喵的
出租
Well, this is it, Henry Fondle. The end of the line.
好了 爱抚亨利 都结束了
Hiya, hotshot.
大明星
I've been following your career pretty closely
我一直在密切关注你的职业生涯
and I like what I see.
我对你很感兴趣
How'd you like a corner office
你有没有兴趣来
at Disney-Fox-AT&T-AOL-Time-Warner-
迪士尼-福克斯-AT&T-时代周刊-华纳
Pepsico-Viacom-Halliburton-
百事-维亚康姆-哈利佰顿
Skynet-Toyota-Trader-Joe's?
天网-本田-交易者-乔家工作
Give it to me!
给我
Uh, you know this guy
你知道这家伙
just got fired for sexual harassment, right?
刚因为性骚扰被炒了吧
Yeah, so he's learned his lesson
对 所以他吸取了教训
and he's ready to reenter the workforce.
他已经准备好重新投入工作了
I have many penises.
我有很多鸡巴
You said it, buddy. Give us a call.
你说过了 伙计 给我们打电话
Do you wanna take a ride? There's something I wanna show you.
想去兜兜风吗 我想给你看点东西
Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!
棒 棒
Oh, hello.
你好
Shouldn't you be out "Not really strangling" Someone?
你不是应该在"不算是在掐人"吗
The last time I saw you,
上一次和你见面
you said you still believed I could be a better person.
你说你还是相信我能做一个好人
- Do you still believe that? - I do.
-你现在还信吗 -我信
I need you to write one of your take-downs.
我需要你写一篇抨击文
- About me. - What?
-关于我 -什么
You can't write anything about Gina, but... the other stuff.
你不能写吉娜的事 但其他都行
Everything. I need to get it out.
一切 我必须要说出来
No. I'm done writing about you, or for you, or with you.
不 我不要再写你 为你或和你写了
Diane, please, I need this.
戴安 拜托 我需要这样
I'm a bad guy and the world needs to know.
我是一个坏人 全世界都该知道
There's no such thing as "Bad guys" Or "Good guys."
根本没有什么好人和坏人之分
We're all just... guys...
我们只是...人
who do good stuff sometimes and bad stuff sometimes.
偶尔会做好事 偶尔会做坏事
And all we can do is try
我们只能努力
to do less bad stuff and more good stuff,
少做些坏事 多做些好事
but you're never going to be good. Because you're not bad.
但你永远不会是"好的" 因为你不是"坏的"
So, you need to stop using that as an excuse.
所以你不要再用这种借口了
I am asking to be held accountable.
我再请求让我承担责任
And I'm telling you it's not gonna happen.
那我告诉你这是不可能的
Whatever you put in that story,
不管你要说什么故事
no one is gonna "Hold you accountable."
没人会让你"承担责任"
You need to take responsibility for yourself.
你只能自己为自己承担责任
I don't know how to do that!
我不知道该怎么做
This is it. My special thinking spot.
就是这里 我专门用来思考的地方
Let us put on a Lionel Richie album,
放上莱昂纳尔·里奇的歌
and finger each other's holes.
然后爱抚对方的小穴
Henry, no. There'll be time for that later.
亨利 不 等一下有的是时间
I love it when you call me Father.
我喜欢你叫我"父亲"
That's right.
没错
I... I...
我...我...
I love you, Fatheeeeeer...
我爱你 父亲....
Shh. It's okay. It's over now. It's all over.
没事了 都结束了 都结束了
Oh, man.
天啊
Okay.
好了
She's beautiful. What are you gonna call her?
她真美 你准备叫她什么
Untitled Princess Carolyn Project.
无名卡洛琳公主计划
But not really, though, right?
但你不是认真的 对吗
Hey, do you think my cactus
你觉得我离开六个月
is gonna be okay if I'm not there for six weeks?
我的仙人掌都会没事吗
Yeah, I think your cactus is gonna be okay.
嗯 我觉得你的仙人掌会没事的
- Is this a mistake? - No.
-这是个错误吗 -不
山寨马里布带着毒瘾来清醒起身去
Wow, it feels so weird to be eating here.
在这里吃饭的感觉真奇怪
So, this is what it's like from the other side.
作为客人的感觉就是这样
Pickles, I took you here
小腌瓜 我带你来这里
because I wanted you to be somewhere you felt comfortable.
是因为希望能带你到让你感到安心的地方
Aw, that's so sweet, Mister.
你真好 酱酱
Because I need to talk to you about something.
因为我需要和你说一件事
Oh, no, this is really bad. Why would you do this to me?
不 太糟糕了 你为什么要这么对我
I didn't tell you what it is.
我都还没告诉你是什么事呢
No one ever "Needs to talk" About something good!
没有人会"需要"说什么好事
No one ever says, "I need to talk to you: Happy Birthday"
没人会说 "我需要和你说 生日快乐"
or, "I need to talk to you:
或者"我需要和你说
Felicity Jones hired a new stylist
费莉希蒂·琼斯雇了新造型师
and her red carpet looks this season are to die for!"
她这一季的红毯造型美翻了"
Well, good news first: Felicity Jones did hire a new stylist,
首先 好消息 费莉希蒂的确雇了新造型师
but sadly, her fashion choices just aren't popping.
但可惜她的时尚造型还是不行
Oh, no! This is bad news! Well, thank you for telling me.
不 真的是坏消息 谢谢你告诉我
That isn't the thing I was going to tell you.
但我要和你说的不是这个
There's more bad news?
还有更多坏消息
Is it worse or not as bad as the Felicity Jones thing?
比费莉希蒂的消息更糟糕还是没那么糟糕
Well, it's different...
那不一样
Whatever it is, we're going to get through it together.
不管是什么 我们都要一起度过
Whatever it is, I love you, and nothing's going to change that.
不管怎样 我爱你 什么都不会改变这一点
Nothing you say is going
你说什么
to make me stop loving you, no matter what.
都不会让我停止爱你 不管怎么样
Pickles... I...
小腌瓜 我...
What is it?
怎么了
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
What do I say... when I go in?
我进去后...该说什么
You say, "Hello. I am BoJack. Horseman, obviously.
你说"你好 我是波杰克 那个马男
You've probably heard of me. I'm very famous.
你肯定听说过我 我很著名
So... Sober me up, please!"
所以...给我戒毒吧 拜托"
What if I get sober...
如果我戒了
and I'm still the same awful person I've always been,
我还是原来那个很坏的我
only more... sober?
只不过更...清醒了
I think that is a very real possibility.
我觉得很有这个可能
- Don't be shitty. - I'm not.
-别闹我了 -我没有
Rehab is not a cure-all
戒瘾并不是能让你
that's gonna suddenly make you not an asshole.
突然变得不混蛋的万能良药
Then why are we doing this? Let's turn around and go home.
那我们为什么要这么做 掉头回家吧
- You wanna go home? - Is that okay?
-你想回家吗 -行吗
Look, you have two options.
你有两个选择
You can go back home and try to do things your way,
你可以回家 试图以你的方式解决
like you've been doing all your life,
就像你这辈子一直以来所做的一样
or you can see what these guys have to offer.
或者你可以看看那些人有什么本事
I don't understand why you're being so nice to me.
我不明白你为什么对我这么好
After everything you know about me,
你了解了我的那么多事
all the shit I put you through.
我让你受了这么多苦
When I was in high school, I had this friend. Abby.
我读高中的时候 有个朋友 艾比
She was my only friend and we did everything together,
她是我唯一的朋友 我们形影不离
until she got adopted by the cool kids
直到后来那帮酷小孩接纳了她
and then she turned on me...
她转头就开始欺负我
so fast.
太快了
She used every secret she knew about me, every vulnerability.
她利用她知道的我的每个秘密 每个弱点
She made me miserable my entire sophomore year.
她让我整个高二都生不如死
But then that summer when her mom got sick, like really sick,
但是那年夏天她妈妈生病了 病得很重
and all her cool friends
她那帮酷朋友
were off vacationing in Martha's Vineyard,
都去玛莎葡萄园岛度假了
- I was there for her. - Why?
-我陪在她身边 -为什么
Because I'm an idiot. And it was Abby.
因为我是个笨蛋 而且她可是艾比
And I hated her, and I will never forgive her,
我恨她 我永远不会原谅她
but she needed me and... she was my best friend and I loved her.
但她需要我 她曾是我最好的朋友 我爱她
And now... you're here, and I hate you,
现在是你 我恨你
but you're my best friend, and you need me.
但你是我最好的朋友 你需要我
You know what you're gonna say? You wanna practice?
你知道你要说什么吗 要练习一下吗
I'm gonna say, "Hello. I am BoJack Horseman.
我要说"你好 我是马男波杰克
Obviously, you know who I am,
你知道我是谁
because I'm very famous, and also we called ahead.
因为我很著名 我们提前打电话来过了
And I am here because... I need help."
我来是因为 我需要帮助"