马男波杰克 第五季 BoJack Horseman Season 5 第2集: 戴安的自述 The Dog Days Are Over

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 亚伦·保尔 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 斯蒂芬妮·比翠丝 / 周洪 / 吉恩·维尔皮克 / 拉米·马雷克


台词
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 克里斯托啊托
翻译 小酸奶 青椒
校对 小酸奶
时间轴 大葱
后期 吉吉
总监 小酸奶
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
app.YYeTs.com
人人影视官方客户端唯一下载渠道
I need to get as far away from Los Angeles as possible.
我需要离洛杉矶越远越好
The handy ticketing screens are behind you
目前在售票都在后面的屏幕上
美鹤航空
and will provide all the answers you need.
能够为你提供所有需要的信息
- Can't you just help me? - Screen has all the answers.
-你就不能帮帮我吗 -屏幕上都有了
I could really use some personal attention right now.
我真的很需要有人来关心我
- Where did you want to go? - I need to leave tonight. Anywhere.
-你想去那里 -我今晚就要走 哪里都行
Okay. Hanoi?
好吧 河内怎么样
Vietnam! Yes, perfect! Thank you!
越南 好啊 完美 谢谢你
Sh-should I punch it into that screen?
我要输入到那个屏幕上吗
And say nice things about me. That screen's my supervisor.
给我说点好话 那块屏幕是我的监督者
马男波杰克第五季第二集
I'm Peter Sagal. Don't wait, wait.
我是彼得·萨加尔 别等待
- Do answer your phone. - Stefani?
-接电话 -斯蒂芬妮
Hey, girl! Just checking up
妹子 只是想问问
on that clickable content you were working on.
你要给我的点点就能发送的内容呢
Listen, something came up, and I-- Where are you?
听着 出了点事 我...你在哪里
I'm doing a new, fully immersive, 3-D spin class.
我在上新的全面侵入式3D动感单车课
Oh, you know what? I'm just biking.
你知道吗 我其实只是在骑自行车
Oh. Well, I just landed in Vietnam...
我刚到越南
Where is my content, Diane?
我要的内容呢 戴安
I need words for my website.
我需要在我的网站上发文了
There are words on the website now, but I need younger words,
网站上现在就有文 但我要更年轻的文
newer words, fresher words
更新潮的文 更时尚的文
to feed the insatiable beast!
来喂饱那些不知满足的禽兽
Okay, okay, I'll write something while I'm here.
好吧 我在这里写点东西
Love it! Feed that beast, girl! Bye!
爱你 喂饱野兽哦 妹子 再见
去越南的十个理由
女生最赞网一人游指南
Number one: To reconnect with your ancestral roots.
第一条 回溯你的本源
As a born and raised American,
作为一名土生土长的美国人
you never felt much connection to your Vietnamese heritage,
你从来没有感觉到自己作为越南人的渊源
and your parents offered little to fill in the blanks.
你的父母也对你告之甚少
G'aw! You call that a fastball?
靠 你管这叫快传吗
With an arm like that,
手臂甩成这样
you're gonna get booted back to Triple-A, you skeezer!
你会被踢回少年组的 废物
Dad, where are we from?
爸爸 我们从哪里来的
We're from Boston, dummy!
我们从波士顿来的 笨蛋
Why do you think I talk in this accurate, regional dialect?
不然你以为我这一口标准的方言哪里来的
I know that, but, I mean, what is our background?
我知道 但我是说我们的背景是什么
Why do I look different from the other kids?
为什么我看上去和别的孩子不一样
Ah, shove it up your rear, you jack-off.
别管这些 笨蛋
You're just the same as anybody else,
你和别人都一样
and don't let nobody tell you different.
别听他们说的
I just thought you could give me a little cultural context,
我只是想听你和我说一些文化背景
what with you being a tenured professor
毕竟你可是塔夫茨大学
of Vietnamese history at Tufts and all.
越南历史的终身教授
Christ, Deedee, that's my job.
天啊 滴滴 那是我的工作
I wouldn't ask you to have a period on your day off.
你休息的时候我可不会让你
What? Dad, it-- Okay.
什么 爸爸 这 好吧
But you're here, finally.
但你终于来到了这里
And it's comforting to see your name everywhere
哪里都能看到自己的名字真好
and so many faces, that look like your face.
还有这么多张和你相似的面庞
Sorry, I don't-- I don't speak...
对不起 我不会...我不会讲
I don't... I don't understand you.
我...我听不懂
Oh, is this who you were looking for?
你在找他吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's more foreign than you expected, but that's good.
你没想到自己这么格格不入 但挺好的
You want to truly immerse yourself
你想完全沉浸在这里
and get the full non-LA experience.
来一场没有洛杉矶的体验
Because sometimes, to find yourself,
因为有时候 你必须要
you need to get as far away from the world you know--
远离你熟知的世界 才能找到自己
Coming through! Hot set!
让一让 烫手
Movie lingo!
电影行话
Excuse me, hi.
不好意思
- What's going on here? - Oh, isn't it exciting?
-这是怎么回事 -多令人激动啊
Some American filmmakers are shooting a movie,
美国的制片人来这里拍电影
starring Laura Linney!
主演是劳拉·琳妮
It's about a recently-divorced woman
这是讲一个刚离婚的女人
who comes to Vietnam to find herself.
来越南寻找自我
You came here to reconnect with your roots,
你来这里追溯自己的本源
but now you feel stupid for even thinking that was possible.
但现在你觉得有这个想法的自己真蠢
You put on the clothing you bought,
你穿上了自己买的衣服
and... it... feels like a costume.
感觉就像是戏服
This is not your home. You're a tourist here.
这不是你的家 你只是一名游客
Reason number two: you can be a tourist here!
第二条理由 你可以在这里做一名游客
Can I have number two?
能给我二号吗
- Number two? - Ah. Yes.
-二号 -好的
Number two.
二号
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Sometimes, it's just nice to take a vacation
有时候 给自己放个假
and forget about everything you left behind...
忘记抛到身后的一切也好...
I'm Peter Sagal. Don't wait, wait.
我是彼得·萨加尔 别等待
Hello?
- Diane! - Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter.
-戴安 -花生酱先生
Are you okay? You left my party without saying goodbye.
你没事吧 你没说再见就离开了我的派对
I was like, "Uh-oh, what happened to Diane?"
我就想 "戴安怎么了"
Then I got distracted
然后陶德的舌头
because Todd got his tongue stuck to the ice sculpture.
黏在了冰雕上 我就分心了
By the time we got him off,
等我们把他弄下来后
his tongue was completely numb,
他的舌头全麻了
which made him talk real funny.
所以他说话特别搞笑
Well, that got him in quite the situation
后来溜冰场的黑帮老大
when the mob boss, at the roller rink,
以为他这样讲话是在嘲笑他的聋妹妹
thought he was making fun of his deaf sister.
他遇上了大麻烦
I'm sorry, this is turning into a Todd story.
对不起 我都开始讲陶德的事了
The point is, are you okay?
重点是 你没事吧
Oh, yeah, sorry.
嗯 对不起
I just had a plane to catch, so... I'm in Vietnam now...
我要赶飞机 所以...我在越南了
...but... I'll be back soon.
但...我很快就会回来的
Let me fetch you from the airport.
让我去机场接你
Oh, that's okay. You don't want to deal with the traffic.
没事的 不用麻烦你开车过来
You know I love traffic.
你知道我喜欢开车
I get to catch up on all those
我可以一路看那些
hilarious license plates I haven't read yet.
我还没看过的搞笑牌照
Okay. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢你
Great. Hey, I have to tell you...
太好了 我要告诉你...
I'm glad, I'm not still paying your phone bill
我很高兴我没有继续给你付电话费
because this call must be costing a fortune!
因为这通电话肯定要花一大笔钱
Unless you remembered to call Ed for the international plan.
除非你记得打给埃德开通国际漫游
Of course I remembered to do that! But I have to hang up immediately now.
我当然记得了 但我现在要挂了
Because our conversation has reached a natural conclusion, goodbye.
因为我们的谈话已经很自然地结束了 再见
Number three: because you're single now
第三条 因为你已经恢复单身了
and you can do whatever you want.
你可以随心所欲做你想做的事
Isn't it great being single?
单身难道不是很棒吗
It sure is!
棒呆了呀
I love that we're mature enough
而且我觉得我们成熟到
to still be in each other's lives.
还能存在于对方的生活里真是太棒了
I know!
谁说不是呢
Other divorced couples can't handle it,
其他的离婚夫妻根本做不到
but we're handling it, so well,
但我们做到了 做的这么好
because we are better than them.
因为我们比他们都强
Are we the best divorced couple?
我们难道不是最棒的离异夫妻吗
- I think we might be. - Yeah.
-我觉得我们应该是 -是啊
How are you doing with those divorce papers?
那些离婚材料什么的你弄的怎么样了
- It's been several weeks now - Hi, folks! I'm Pickles.
-过去好几周了 -你们好 我是小腌瓜
Have you dined with us before?
你们在这吃过吗
- Yes. - Well...
-吃过 -那个
the way it works around here is: you look at a menu,
这里的流程是 你们看一下菜单
pick what you want, I'll bring it to you,
点你想吃的 我给你端上来
and then you pay at the end.
最后你们付个钱
So, like, a restaurant.
所以就是像一般餐厅一样
- Ooh, sounds great. - Can I get you started with drinks?
-听起来真棒 -你们要来点什么喝的吗
Water would be great.
水就可以
- Oh, my God, I love water. - Me, too!
-我的天啊 我爱水 -我也是
I'm 70% water!
70%的我都是水
- Okay. - Me, too! What are the odds?
-好吧 -我也是 多巧啊
So, two waters. Thank you.
所以要两杯水 谢谢你
So... Mr. Peanutbutter, the divorce papers.
所以 花生酱先生 离婚材料的事
- We need to-- - It's me again, the same dog as before.
-我们得 -又是我 刚刚那条狗
Do you know what you'd like to order?
你们决定好点些什么了吗
Are you bringing our waters?
你把我们的水拿来了吗
No. I forgot. Food, though?
没拿 我忘了 不过你们要吃什么呢
What do you like here?
你喜欢这儿的什么呢
- No, why would you ask-- - Oh, I like everything.
-不 你为什么要问 -我什么都喜欢
In fact, at the end of my shift,
实际上我的排班结束后
I usually take everyone's leftover scraps
我一般会把大家的残羹剩饭
and put it in a trough and eat it up.
放进一个食槽里吃光
- But don't mention that to my boss. - We won't.
-不过别告诉我的老板 -我们不会的
But that does sound eclectic and delectable.
不过那听着的确很合胃口
I'll have the trough of everything.
我要一份大杂烩食槽
- Okay, and-- - Whoa, somebody's not hungry at all.
-好吧 我 -有人好像不饿啊
No, I am! I'm very hungry!
不 我饿 我特别饿
And I'll have the Cobb salad!
给我来一份科布沙拉
- Why do you keep humoring her? - She's fun.
-你怎么总顺着她说 -她多有趣啊
You know, if we were still married,
你知道吗 如果我们没离婚
this would probably be enough
这件事足以让我们
to spiral us off into a big argument,
大吵一架 最后吵架的内容
that isn't even about the waitress,
甚至和服务生都没什么关系了
and we would fight all night.
而且我们会打一整晚
But since we're not married, I can just be like, whatever.
但反正我们离婚了 我就可以毫不在乎了
- This is truly great. - So... great.
-这真是太棒了 -太棒了
We are doing so great.
我们太棒了
Although...
虽然
I do get lonely sometimes in that big house all by myself.
我自己在那么大的房子里有时会感到孤单
Hey, why don't you have a housewarming party?
为什么你不办个派对热闹一下呢
Now that you don't have a mean wife who hates parties...
现在你也没有一个坏脾气讨厌派对的妻子了
you can finally live it up.
你终于可以纵情狂欢了
Okay, but only if you come. Promise?
好吧 你保证出席的话我就办
I'll come if you have those divorce papers.
如果你准备好离婚材料我就去
Me again.
又是我
What did you order? I didn't write it down.
你点的什么来着 我没写下来
The trough!
食槽
He wants the trough!
他点的那个食槽
Uh, xin... loi. Do you speak any English?
搭绕一虾 你能稍微讲几句英语吗
We... are... lost.
我们迷路了
I actually speak all of the English.
实际上我英语什么都会说
- Oh! Your English... is very good. - I... am... American.
-你的英语...很棒 -我...是美国人
Yes. American. We... are.... from... America.
对 美国人 我们...来自...美国
I... am... from America.
我...也...来自美国
No. Me America. You Vietnam.
不 我美国 你越南
No. Me America.
不 我美国
- Me America! - Me America, too.
-我美国 -我也美国
Me am also America.
我也是美国
Number four: To meet new people!
第四条 遇见不一样的人
Hell-oh, uh, I am with the movie.
你嚎 我和电影一起
No Vietnamese, but I want a drink.
不会越南语 但我想喝一杯
Beer?
啤酒
Glug-glug?
咕咚咕咚
Number five: Get out of your natural habitat.
第五条 离开你的原始生长环境
We all work so hard to cultivate our homes,
我们都那么努力的建设自己的家
but what are they other than a place to repeat negative patterns?
但它们不就只是一个重复消极行为的场所吗
There. Last one.
这是最后一个了
And the first one.
也是第一个
I moved all this other stuff in while you were... stretching.
你热身的时候我把其他东西都搬进来了
So much for helping.
谢谢你的帮助
Oh, did you need help
你需要谁帮你
deciding whether or not this place is a shithole?
鉴定一下这地方是不是个大屎坑吗
Because help is on the way.
因为我可以帮你
- It's a shithole. - I like it.
-这是个大屎坑 -我喜欢这
It's what I can afford
这符合我的经济状况
and it makes me feel good to do it on my own.
而且自己完成这一切让我感觉非常良好
When this place makes you too sad, you can always come over.
如果这儿让你太难过的话 可以随时来找我
You'll have to say, "I'm a sad, sad girl
你得说"我是一个可怜可悲的姑娘
with a terrible, dirty apartment,"
住在一个脏乱破的公寓里"
- but I'll let you crash. - This is my home and I am proud of it.
-但我会让你借住的 -这是让我骄傲的家
- Where did you get all this junk? - It's not junk!
-你从哪搞来的这堆垃圾 -这不是垃圾
I just emptied out my storage unit.
我刚清空我的储物库
This is the stuff that cool, 20-something Diane had to put away
这些都是酷酷的二十多岁的戴安在和老男人
when she moved in with old man Peanutbutter.
花生酱住到一起去后不得不收起来的东西
Oh, can we finally talk shit about Mr. Peanutbutter?
我们终于能讲花生酱先生的坏话了吗
Like how he has dog breath and leaves his hair all over,
比如他嘴臭的像条狗还到处掉毛
or is this one of those scam jobs where I talk shit
还是说这是那我说坏话
and you nod along, then you two get back together
你负责点头 然后你们破镜重圆
and you hate me because I told you how I really felt?
结果就开始因为我告诉你我的感受而讨厌我
When have you not told me how you really felt?
你什么时候没告诉过我你的感受呢
All you do is tell me how you really feel.
你一直都只会和我倾诉你的感受
This place smells weird. I want to go home.
这个地方闻起来怪怪的 我要回家了
- I don't tell you everything. - You do.
-我也不是什么事都和你说啊 -你就是
There's literally nothing you haven't told me.
你真的没有任何事没和我说过
Well, did I tell you this place smells weird?
我和你说过这个地方闻起来很怪吗
Yes. Help me move this couch.
说过了 帮我挪一下沙发
Okay, you get started. I'm gonna stretch first.
好 你先挪着 我做个热身运动
Anyway, Mr. Peanutbutter and I are still good friends.
不管怎么说 花生酱先生和我还是好朋友
Get the hammies.
拉拉腿部肌肉
In fact, I'm going to his housewarming party on Saturday.
实际上我这周六还要去参加他的派对呢
You should come with.
你应该一起来
"Come with?''
"一起来"
Diane, just because you have the couch of a girl in her 20s
戴安 就算你有一个二十多岁女孩的沙发
does not mean that you are young enough to say "Come with."
也不代表你年轻到可以说"一起来"的程度
There.
好啦
Yeesh.
天啊
I love it! This is my life now.
我爱死它了 这就是我的生活啦
- What's going on? - Oh, hi, Diane.
-发生什么了 -早啊 戴安
Some cockroaches in IT tried to unionize,
IT部的几只蟑螂想要成立工会
so I just called an exterminator.
所以我刚给杀虫中间人打了个电话
- What? - Oh. Sorry, I meant negotiator.
-什么 -抱歉 我是说交涉中间人
Wait, no. Who did I call?
等等 不对 我给谁打电话了来着
Anyway, we're gonna have to tent this place for the next month.
无所谓了 我们接下来的一个月都得盖着它
Can you work from home till then?
你能在下个月之前在家工作吗
I need that listicle
我需要那篇关于
on five empowering roles for women over 40,
最好由詹妮弗·劳伦斯扮演的
that would be better played by Jennifer Lawrence.
五个大于四十岁的强势女性角色的清单文
What was that?
那是什么
Oh, negotiations. Bye!
就是谈判嘛 拜拜
Number six: To turn your work into a "Work-cation."
第六条 将你的工作转化成一场公出旅行
In this new era of connectivity,
在这个互联网时代
working outside of the traditional workspace
在传统工作环境外工作
can ignite creativity...
可以激发创造力
I'm a sad, sad girl with a terrible, dirty apartment.
我是一个可悲的姑娘 住在脏乱破的公寓里
Come on in.
进来吧
Okay, one more glass, and then I'm gonna head home.
再来一杯 然后我就回去
Why don't you take the guest room?
你住在客卧里吧
I could make urine stains on the carpet
我可以在地毯上搞点尿渍
and string up police tape so it feels more like home for you.
然后到处贴上警戒胶带来让你有家的感觉
Thank you, but I'm excited to be on my own.
谢谢你 但我很向往能独自一人
I can do whatever I want.
我可以随心所欲
I can pick up in the middle of the night
我可以三更半夜收拾行李
and go to Disney World, or... Vietnam.
跑去迪士尼乐园或者越南
Do you mean literally Vietnam or like when Old Navy told me
你是指真的那个越南还是像老海军告诉我
they were looking for a fresher face
他们想给他们的保暖羊毛衫广告
for their Performance Fleece commercials
找一个新人演员最后请来了
- and they ended up with Sherman Hemsley? - What?
-谢尔曼·汉姆斯利的那种情况 -什么
That was my Vietnam.
那就是我的越南
I just mean I can finally do the things I've always wanted.
我的意思只是我终于能做我一直想做的事了
- I'm in a really good place. - Awesome!
-我的处境棒极了 -真好
A really good place.
处境棒极了
That's the thing people don't understand about me.
关于这一点人们总是不能理解我
I'm also in a good place.
我的处境也棒极了
I got this new job coming up,
我快有一个新工作了
so I'm gonna fly right, be tight, and sober up real good.
所以我会做好万全准备时刻保持冷静清醒
I'm working out a system so I only drink a little each day.
我做了一个日程表来控制自己每天只喝一点
It's my cheat day.
今天是摸鱼日
Isn't it weird that this is the first time
你不觉得很奇怪吗 这是咱们两个
we're both been single at the same time?
第一次同时单身
Yeah. Why is it weird?
是啊 这怎么奇怪了
I mean, I know why I think it's weird,
我知道我为什么觉得奇怪
but you say a first thing.
但你先说
It's just, uh...
就是有点
Come on, you know why.
别装了 你知道为什么
It's just weird. Like, we could totally make out right now.
就是很奇怪吗 我们现在完全可以亲热一番
- What? - No, I'm not saying we should. No. Pfft!
-什么 -不 我不是说我们应该这样
No. I'm just saying we could, and that's weird.
不 我只是说我们可以 这就很奇怪
I'm saying it's weird.
我只是想说这很奇怪
I guess so.
大概是吧
Not that I would. Oh, my God, that's so gross.
不是说我会这么做 天啊 那太恶心了
- You're gross. - You're being mean.
-你真恶心 -你真刻薄
I'm allowed to be mean. I'm getting a divorce.
我可以刻薄一点吧 我要离婚了
Okay, you get two more "Divorce means," But then that's it.
好吧 你还有两次"离婚式刻薄"的机会
I'm cutting you off.
然后就不行了
Maybe I should go.
也许我该走了
You sure you don't want to stay... in the guest room?
你确定你不想留下来 住客卧
No. No, 'cause then that means I'm staying here.
不不 因为那就意味着我住在这了
And I cannot stay here again, not after last time.
在上次之后我不可能再住这了
- What do you mean? That was fun. - Was not.
-你什么意思 上次多有趣啊 -没有
I was a mess.
我自己就一团糟
And then you left me in charge of things
然后你又让我打理事情
and then went who knows where. Michigan?
然后你就鬼知道溜到哪儿去了 密歇根吗
No, uh, no. That time I ended up in New Mexico.
不 不是 那次我最后跑到新墨西哥去了
I stayed with this family,
我和这户人家住在一起
got close with the daughter, but, um...
和他家的女儿走得很近 但是
Luckily, it worked out all fine.
不过很幸运最后一切顺利
No, and I-I got a boat, I came back, end of story.
不 然后我搞了艘船就回来了 故事结束
Okay, buddy.
好吧 老哥
Hey, Diane, can I ask you a
戴安 我能问你一...
Oh. Yeah.
好吧
Reason number seven to go to Vietnam:
去越南的第七个理由
Your therapist tells you to.
你的心理咨询师告诉你的
Have you thought about going away for a little bit?
你有想过离开一段时间吗
I don't need to go away. I'm good.
我不需要离开 我好着呢
I have this client
我有一个病人
who went through a surprisingly tough second divorce.
经历了一场特别痛苦的第二次离异
Let's just call her "Demi M."
我们先叫她"黛米·M"
And let's say that her first husband was called "Bruce."
然后假设她的第一任丈夫叫"布鲁斯"
Talking about Demi Moore?
你说的是黛米·摩尔
You know I can't divulge
你知道我不能泄露
personal information about my other clients, Diane.
关于我病人的个人信息的 戴安
I'll ask you to be respectful.
我希望你能尊重他们一点
- But she and her second husband... - Ashton.
-但她和她的第二任丈夫 -阿什顿
I cannot say, went on a trip,
我不能讲 一起旅了趟游
and getting out of her routine
而脱离琐碎的日常
allowed her to process things more honestly.
给了她能更真诚的处理事情的空间
I just feel, like, I see myself very clearly already.
但我觉得我对自己看的已经很透彻了
And what I see is that I am happy with my decision.
而我看到的是我对于我的决定感到很开心
Another client of mine, Angelina J,
我的另一个病人 安吉丽娜·J
who has a lot of adopted kids--
领养了一大堆小孩
Is she an actress?
她是演员吗
As a matter of fact, no.
其实 并不是
She thinks of herself as a director.
她认为自己是导演
Wait a minute, do you talk about me
等等 你在给其他人做咨询的时候
in your sessions with other clients?
也会聊我的事吗
Oh, honey!
亲爱的
No.
当然不会
I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm trying to get a beer.
抱歉打扰你 我想要杯啤酒
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
Oh, my goodness. Thank you.
天哪 太感谢你了
I know you can't really understand me,
我知道你听不懂
but I'm a nice American dude.
但我是个很好的美国男人
A good guy.
我是个好人
Would you want to go for a walk to the markets?
你想去市集上散散步吗
I feel totally lost out there
我一进去就很晕
and I could really use a local to help show me around.
很希望能有个当地人带我转一转
All right!
太好了
Reason number eight: To discover a new you.
第八条理由 发现新的自我
You let a handsome stranger
让一个帅气的陌生人
follow you through the markets of Hanoi.
跟着你逛河内市集
And the smells, sounds,
那些气味 声音
and tastes transport you to another reality.
还有味道 会把你带到另一个世界
He tells you stories, he thinks you can't understand,
他会给你讲一些以为你不会听懂的故事
about his life in America,
讲述他在美国的生活
and it's freeing to be this person he thinks you are,
能够扮演他眼中的角色有种解脱感
this person who isn't bound by her own history or sadness.
不必再被自己的经历和悲伤束缚
This is a person who could do whatever she wants.
她可以做自己想做的任何事
I know this is crazy, but...
我知道这很荒唐 但是
even though you can't understand a word I'm saying,
虽然我说的话你一句都听不懂
I feel like we have a real connection.
但我觉得跟你有心灵相通的感觉
I want to show you something.
我想给你看个东西
This... is Ha Long Bay.
这里是下龙湾
It's where Laura Linney comes to find herself.
是劳拉·琳妮来找寻自我的地方
I'll bet you've never been on a movie set before, huh?
你以前应该没来过电影片场吧
I'm a grip. The executive grip. I basically run things here.
我是摄影灯光组总监 这里都归我管
It's so cool to see my job through your eyes.
能够通过你的眼光看看我的工作真好
Holy shit, a falling klieg light!
我去 溢光灯居然掉了
Sorry!
抱歉
Uh, can you speak English?
你会说英文吗
No... I just heard someone
不会 刚才那句话
say that sentence in an American movie once.
我是在一部美国电影里听过
Also that sentence.
这句话也是
- Also, yes, I speak English. - What?!
-好吧 我会说英文 -什么
- I'm from LA. - So what?
-我是洛杉矶人 -什么
You were just pretending this whole time?
所以这么长时间你一直在演吗
I was actually feeling something special here.
我还以为遇到了很特别的人
Really? It didn't strike you as weird
是吗 你整整说了两个小时
that you talked for two hours straight and I said nothing?
我一句话都没说 难道你不觉得奇怪吗
Or is that what felt special?
或许这就是你所谓的特别
I am not the bad guy here. You're a liar!
这事能怪我吗 你撒了谎
Okay, and you got to have your little Miss Saigon cosplay,
好吧 但你也玩了一把西贡小姐角色扮演
so why don't we call it a draw?
不如我们扯平吧
- Get off my set! - Your set?
-滚出我的片场 -你的片场
Nice try, buddy. I know what a grip does.
少装了 兄弟 我知道摄影灯光组管什么
At best, you're the best boy... at best.
你就是吹上天 也就是个打杂的
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Why does this happen to me every time I go on location?
为什么我每次拍外景都会这样
"河内"坞摄影棚
Reason number nine to go to Vietnam:
去越南的第九条理由
Because it's good to get out of your routine.
因为离开自己的日常很好
Is that similar to reason number five:
是不是和第五条有点雷同
get out of your natural habitat?
离开你熟悉的地方
No, it's a different thing. It's fine.
这两条不一样 挺好的
It's whatever.
无所谓
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
We're going to the party, remember?
我们要去参加派对 记得吗
You told me to "Come with."
你叫我一起去
- Why do you look so different? - Do you like it?
-你怎么看起来这么不一样 -好看吗
It's a whole new, fun me.
我换了一个新形象
My therapist thought I needed to get out of my routine.
我的心理咨询师觉得我应该摆脱日常节奏
I mean, I thought it, too.
我也是这样想的
It was mostly me who thought it, but my therapist also...
主要是我这样想 不过我的咨询师也...
Did you get a longer neck or something?
你是接了个长脖子吗
I did not get a longer neck. It's a haircut.
我没有接长脖子 只是剪了头发
- Does it make my neck look long? - No.
-会让我的脖子显得很长吗 -不会
Uh, you actually look amazing.
你看起来很美
Don't try to take advantage
你别想占我便宜
just 'cause I'm all vulnerable right now.
毕竟我现在心理很脆弱
Jesus, lady! I'm just trying to give you a compliment!
要不要这样 我只是想夸你一句
- Relax, I was joking. - Were you?
-放轻松 我开玩笑的 -是吗
Let's just go to the party.
我们去派对吧
God, you're all over the place.
天哪 你真是不正常了
- You hate parties. - I don't hate parties.
-你很讨厌派对 -我不讨厌派对
You hate parties. I'm fun.
是你讨厌派对 我很有趣的
Okay, you know what? Forget this.
好吧 算了 当我没说
I'm sorry. BoJack...
抱歉 波杰克
Your haircut looks great. Mr. Peanutbutter's gonna love it.
你的发型很好看 花生酱先生一定会喜欢
Hey, Diane!
戴安
- I love what you did to your neck. - I didn't--
-你的脖子整得真好看 -我没整...
Did you see that ice sculpture?
你看到那座冰雕了吗
I am definitely not going to lick it. Don't worry.
我绝对不会去舔的 放心吧
Okay.
Anyway, I can't stay long
对了 我不能待太久
because I'm supposed to go to the roller rink later.
因为我晚点要去玩轮滑
I hope, there won't be any mob bosses there.
希望那里没有黑帮老大
- Well-- - What am I saying? That's so random.
-这个... -我怎么会说起这个 太扯了
Have you seen Mr. Peanutbutter?
你见到花生酱先生了吗
I don't know. Did you check the library?
不知道 你去图书馆看了吗
'Kay, I gotta go.
好 我先走了
There's a letter I wanna send. I need to lick the stamp.
我有封信要寄出 需要舔一下印戳
Hopefully, I'll remember to do it
希望我会记得
- before I put my roller skates on... - Okay.
-在穿上轮滑鞋之前舔 -好
...so I don't accidentally miss the stamp with my tongue
这样我就不会没舔到印戳 却伸着舌头
and then roll down the stairs with my tongue out
从楼梯上直接滚下来
and then smack right into the ice sculpture with my tongue.
导致舌头直接贴在冰雕上
That would be pretty bad, but I wouldn't put it past me.
那就太糟糕了 不过我会注意的
Who are all these people?
这些人都是谁啊
Mr. Peanutbutter. There you are!
花生酱先生 你在这啊
Diane, nice haircut!
戴安 新发型不错啊
- Oh, this? No, I didn't-- - Yeah!
-这个吗 我没有... -对
It really brings out the neck of your... neck.
很明显地展示出了你脖子的...脖子
Okay, well, that's--
好吧 谢谢...
Hey, don't go anywhere, okay? I want to talk to you.
你哪里也别去 好吗 我想跟你聊聊
- Oh. How was-- - Erica!
-好 你的... -艾瑞卡
What are you doing here with a child-sized coffin?
你怎么带着儿童棺材来了
Oh, my God, are you okay? I saw everything.
天哪 你还好吗 我都看到了
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
I can't pick sides in this divorce
你们的离婚我不能选阵营
because I'm good friends with the both of you,
因为你们俩都是我的好朋友
but I want you to know, no matter what,
我希望你知道 无论发生什么
I'm here for you and also there for him.
我都会支持你 同时支持他
And if you ever need anything, just let me know
如果你有任何需要 都可以告诉我
and I'll be your rock, as long as it doesn't conflict with me
我会帮你 只要这不妨碍我
also being Mr. Peanutbutter's rock,
同时对花生酱先生提供帮助
or my work, which is keeping me very busy.
以及不影响我的工作 我最近特别忙
Excuse me, I have to take this.
抱歉 我得接个电话
Hi, Flip? Yeah, are we sure we need this strip club set?
弗利普 你确定我们需要脱衣俱乐部的场景吗
Because once we put the deposit down,
因为预算一旦花出去
we cannot get that money back.
这钱可就回不来了
Reason number ten to go to Vietnam:
去越南的第十条理由
Because you've gotta leave to come back home.
因为只有离开 才能回家
- Hello? - Hey.
-喂 -喂
I'm sorry. I've been so weird.
抱歉 我之前举止太奇怪了
I'm going through some shit.
我过得很糟糕
I know.
我懂
Yeah. And I just really need a friend right now.
我现在就是很需要朋友的支持
You know what I mean?
你明白我意思吗
A friend?
需要朋友
Yeah. I get it.
我明白
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢你
- This is Diane, by the way. - Nguyen?
-对了 我是戴安 -姓阮吗
Yeah. Nguyen.
对 姓阮
You're not entirely sure
你并不确定
what life will be like when you get home,
回到家之后生活会如何
but maybe that's good
但也许这是好事
because that means anything could happen.
因为这意味着一切皆有可能
Oh, my God, you're Laura Linney!
天哪 你是劳拉·琳妮
People say that to me all the time.
很多人都这么叫我
And it's true. I am Laura Linney.
不过是的 我是劳拉·琳妮
I'm so sorry to bother you, but I have to ask,
抱歉打扰你 不过我想问下
the movie you were filming, what happens at the end?
你之前拍的那部电影 最后结局如何
You get divorced, you go to Vietnam to find yourself,
你离婚了 去越南寻找自我
but then what? How does it work out?
后来呢 结局是什么
Well, I do find myself.
我确实找到了自我
My clone.
我的克隆人
And she's shacked up with my ex.
而且她还跟我前夫住在一起
I fly into a jealous rage and gut him with a machete,
我妒火攻心 用弯刀杀了他
but not before realizing that this whole thing
但不久就意识到这一切
goes all the way to the top.
背后都有更大的阴谋
So me and my clone have to team up and head to Dubai.
于是我和我的克隆人组队去了迪拜
A lot of it is setting up the franchise. You know how it is.
后来的故事就涉及到版权了 你懂的
- It's an action movie? - And a love story.
-所以是动作片吗 -也是爱情片
Me and my clone have a steamy make-out scene,
我和我的克隆人有一场火辣的床戏
which is hot but also very progressive.
非常性感 而且也很有新意
Excuse me. Can I get some pretzels?
不好意思 我想要点椒盐饼干
I'm Laura Linney.
我是劳拉·琳妮
But none of those reasons are why you actually went to Vietnam.
但这些都不是你去越南的真正原因
Hey, stranger.
陌生人
Yeah, so, if it all looks good to you and your lawyer,
如果你和你的律师觉得可以
you can sign it, too, and then it'll be official.
你就可以签字 这样就是正式的了
- Divorce completed. - Yay!
-完成离婚 -耶
- We did it. - Take that, our marriage!
-我们成功了 -傻了吧 我们的婚姻
- Well, I guess I'll see you around? - Yeah.
-那我们就回头见了 -嗯
- Oh! I was going for the-- - Oh, sorry. Did you--?
--我是想... -抱歉 你...
Sorry. Just go all the way.
抱歉 习惯了
- Well, bye. - Cool.
-拜 -好
Diane, wait. I actually have something to tell you.
戴安 其实我有事要告诉你
I... don't know the best way to say this, but...
我 我不知道怎么说比较好 但是
I'm seeing someone.
我在跟人见面
Romantically.
约会的那种
Who isn't you.
那人不是你
That was probably not the best way to say it.
我这个说法似乎不是特别好
So, as I was saying,
正如我之前所说
being there for you right now is my top pri--
支持你是我现在的首要任务...
Oh. Hold on. Stuart!
稍等 斯图尔特
There's a fire extinguisher under my desk.
我桌子下面有灭火器
Oh, that's what's on fire? In that case...
就是灭火器着火了吗 这样的话...
The real reason you go to Vietnam
你去越南的真正原因
is because you accidentally see your soon-to-be ex-husband
是你不小心看到即将离婚的丈夫
kiss someone else.
跟别人接吻
At first you think, "Oh, it's a fling.
一开始你觉得"不过是露水情缘
Whatever, they're drunk, it's a party."
无所谓 他们喝多了 派对而已"
But he puts his hand on the small of her back
但后来你看到他把手放在她后腰
exactly the way he used to do to you.
就像曾经对你那样
It means "I've got you,"
意思是"我陪着你"
and when he did it to you, it made you feel safe.
他那样对你的时候 让你觉得很安心
And you realize he will never do that to you again.
然后你意识到 他再也不会那样对你了
And it breaks your heart, again...
这再次让你心碎了
after your heart was so broken that you thought
可你的心明明已经碎得那么彻底
it could never get any more broken.
你以为它不会再碎了
You thought it was safe,
你以为已经安全了
but it still, somehow, finds a new way to break.
但你的心 还是成功地又碎了一次
Because, even though, you're the one who asked for this,
因为尽管离婚是你要求的
now that you've got it, you are completely adrift
现在得偿所愿时 你却完全地
with no compass, or map, or sense of where to go, or what to do.
失去了罗盘和地图 不知该何去何从
So you go to Vietnam.
于是你去了越南
You think you might find community,
你觉得你会找到归属感
a connection to something bigger,
找到某种更大的共鸣
but... you don't.
但 并没有
In fact, you feel even more alone than you were before you left.
事实上 你觉得比离开前更加孤独
But... you survive.
但是 你会挺过来
You learn that you can survive being alone.
你会知道 一个人也可以过得很好
I'm really happy for you, Mr. Peanutbutter.
我很为你开心 花生酱先生