马男波杰克 第五季 BoJack Horseman Season 5 第4集: 女权主义者波杰克 BoJack the Feminist

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 亚伦·保尔 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 斯蒂芬妮·比翠丝 / 周洪 / 吉恩·维尔皮克 / 拉米·马雷克


台词
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 小酸奶 闲汀 青椒
- Sir, please get back into your car. - Here's how it's gonna
-先生 请你回到车上 -我告诉你
go down, sweet chicks. You're gonna let me go.
小妞 你得放了我
翻译 斗斗 Lynn_宁
If you're lucky, I might even honk your... boobies!
如果你运气好 我可能还会摸你咪咪
校对 小酸奶
You are under arrest
你因为骚扰警官
- for assaulting a police officer. - You're arresting me?
-被捕了 -你要逮捕我
You must be new here, on the rag, or both.
你肯定是新来的或者来大姨妈了 或者都是
时间轴 大葱
I'm movie star Vance Waggoner, and I hate Jews!
我是电影明星万斯·魏格纳 我恨犹太人
This is the Deep Dive!
这里是《深度访问》
后期 吉吉
My guest today recently said some things,
今天的嘉宾最近是说了什么
or did some things?
还是做了什么呢
总监 小酸奶
I only read the headline. Vance, what happened?
我只读头条 万斯 发生了什么
First of all, I don't hate Jews.
首先 我不恨犹太人
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
If I did, would I be able to sit in the same room
否则我怎么会和我的犹太人好朋友
app.YYeTs.com
人人影视官方客户端唯一下载渠道
as my good friend Mark Feuerstein, a Jew?
马克·佛尔斯坦 坐在同一间屋子里呢
You know, when I first heard Vance's comments, they stung.
当我最开始听到万斯说的话 感觉很受伤
But when he called to offer his apology
但当他打电话来说抱歉
and a supporting role in his next movie,
并且承诺在他下一部电影中让我出演
I thought, "Does not the Torah teach us to forgive?"
我就想"犹太律法不是教导我们要宽恕吗"
As it is written, "Schmear, don't smear."
是这么说的 "要原谅 不要计较"
Good to see you. Thanks for coming, everyone!
很高兴见到你们 感谢大家光临
Hey! Hey, Vance, did you get practice swinging that baseball bat
万斯 你用棒球棒打了那个妓女之后
from the time you hit that prostitute, with a baseball bat?
还有去练习挥棒吗
What? Who told you that?
什么 谁告诉你的
劲爆新闻
I'm Tom Jumbo-Grumbo, and this is GOTCHA!
我是汤姆·大丑怪 这里是《整到你了》
Vance Waggoner, you hit a woman with a baseball bat.
万斯·魏格纳 你用棒球棒打了一位女性
What's your side of the story?
你有什么想说的吗
Okay, look, when that altercation occurred,
那桩争执发生的时候
I was an immature child... of 38.
我还是个没长大的38岁的孩子
I'm not that guy anymore.
我现在已经完全不同了
Vance Waggoner respects women.
万斯·魏格纳尊重女性
We have a tape of a voicemail
我们有一段语音留言的录音
you left for your 14-year-old daughter.
是你留给你14岁的女儿的
- Oh, God. - Let's give it a listen, shall we?
-天哪 -我们来听一听 好吗
I'm gonna murder you.
我要杀了你
没想到吧
I'm gonna murder my daughter. I don't respect women.
我要杀了我女儿 我瞧不起女性
You're out there, hanging out with your dirty Swedish friends.
你在外面和那些下流的瑞典朋友一起玩
That's right, I hate Swedes now.
没错 我现在恨瑞典人
I bet you didn't see that coming,
我保证你没想到吧
you disgusting slut, who is my daughter!
你这个恶心的贱货 我的女儿
As we say here on GOTCHA, that's a gotcha.
正如往常《整到你了》 我们整到你啦
Why did I go on a show called GOTCHA?
为什么我要上一个叫《整到你了》的节目
I stand here with my wife beside me, and my daughter,
站在我身边的是我的妻子和女儿
and my good friend Stellan Skarsgard.
还有我的好朋友斯特兰·斯卡斯加德
I am retiring from public life.
我要结束演艺生涯 离开大众视线
This is the last you'll see of Vance Waggoner.
这会是你们最后一次看到万斯·魏格纳
五年后
剧集创意
Who are we gonna get to play Philbert's partner?
我们要找谁来演菲尔伯特的搭档
We need a bad boy.
我们需要一个坏小子
Someone dangerous, someone you see coming and think,
一个看起来很危险 让人觉得
"This guy is trouble."
"这人不好惹"的人
You know who would be perfect?
你知道谁是最佳人选吗
马男波杰克第五季 第四集
- Thank you so much for meeting me. - Of course.
-非常感谢你能来见我 -不用客气
I know how busy you are.
我知道你很忙
The apology tour can be a hassle,
巡游道歉肯定让人很头疼
but you've been handling it perfectly.
但你做得非常好
What do you have lined up next?
你接下来有什么计划
Well, this weekend I'm getting the lifetime achievement
这周末我会得到"我们原谅你"奖项的
at the We Forgive You Awards.
终身成就奖
You're getting a Forgivie? Damn, your publicist is good.
你要得原谅小金人 你的公关真厉害
I don't care about awards. I just want to work, damn it.
我不在乎得奖 我只想要工作
You just have to remind them how good you are.
你要做的就是让他们想起你有多优秀
Maybe by taking a meaty role
也许可以在我拍的大制作写实电视剧
on my gritty, prestige television show Philbert.
《菲尔伯特》里演一个有分量的角色
Once word gets out that it's okay to hire you again,
只要可以再请你演戏的消息一传出去
all the other offers will come rolling in.
各种邀约便会排队送上门来
Producers are like lemmings.
制作人就像旅鼠
- Hey, I resent that! - Me, too!
-我抗议 -我也抗议
- I also resent that. To the cliff! - Yeah, let's go, let's go.
-我也抗议 去跳崖 -走吧 走吧
I have a great deal of love and respect
我对旅鼠群体怀有深深的
for the lemming community!
爱与尊重
Okay, I'm in.
好吧 我加入
安息他们走得太突然 还没好好地感受
Diane, can you believe this?
戴安 你敢相信吗
Vance Waggoner is getting a We Forgive You Award!
万斯·魏格纳要得"我们原谅你"奖
This town is full of hypocrites.
这座城市充满了伪君子
They act all shocked when one of their favorite stars
他们最爱的明星被爆出是个混蛋时
turns out to be a dirtbag,
都一脸震惊的样子
but they can't wait to give a comeback
然后却迫不及待地欢迎
to all the dirtbags we already know about.
那些人尽皆知的混蛋回归大众
Now, that is the kind of story I would share without reading,
这种报道是我看一眼就会转发的那种
which, for our purposes, is even better than people reading.
正是我们需要的 比让人愿意认真读的更好
Go to the award show.
去参加颁奖典礼
Take down that skeevy so-and-so,
搞定那个恶心的谁谁谁
and then during commercial breaks,
在广告时间的时候
get in some Hollywoo hobnobbing.
来点好莱乌式的套近乎
- Oh, I'd rather not. - Diane, you have to hobnob.
-我可不想 -戴安 你必须学会这一套
Have you not been hobnobbing? Hob that nob, girl!
你从来没试过吗 近乎套起来
We know how this ends.
我们都知道结果会怎样
Our core readership eats it up,
我们的核心读者群会开始掐架
a bunch of dude-bros call me a "Dumb slunt",
一群大男人会骂我"蠢逼"
and Vance's career chugs, right along.
而万斯的演艺事业会顺顺利利
So, stellar! And while you're there,
那就红了 你去的时候
you can ask your friend BoJack,
可以问问你朋友波杰克
why Vance is gonna co-star on his new TV show.
为什么万斯要出演他的新剧
He's what?
他要什么
典礼红毯时尚盛会
我们原谅你奖
Greetings, from the red carpet!
来自红毯的问候
Filling in for a Mario Lopez-type,
用马里奥·洛佩兹的话说
'tis I, Mr. Peanutbutter!
花生酱先生在这呢
花生酱先生红毯时尚专家
And lookie here!
看这里
Super-producer and also my manager, Princess Carolyn!
超级制作人也是我的经理人 卡洛琳公主
卡洛琳公主经理人 还是 制作人
Who are you wearing
你今天穿的是哪家礼服
and why haven't you return my calls
还有我打给你问《热天午后》重拍的事
about the Dog Day Afternoon reboot?
为什么你不回我
It's cool. We can talk.
没关系 我们可以聊的
- They just cut around stuff they don't need. - Oh, okay.
-他们会把不需要的部分剪掉 -好吧
No one understands how to make a woman
没人比路易·基登更懂
feel beautiful like Louis Kitton.
如何让女人自信又美丽
Listen, kid. Dog Day Afternoon isn't gonna happen for you.
孩子 《热天午后》不会找你
- People don't see you as the tough guy. - That's not fair.
-在大家眼中你不算硬汉 -这不公平
Who are you excited to see tonight?
你今晚最期待见到谁
So many amazing stars are being forgiven tonight.
今晚有太多闪亮明星要被原谅
Megyn Kelly, Mark Wahlberg...
梅根·凯莉 马克·沃尔伯格
Look, every actor has a range,
每位演员能驾驭的角色都有限
and maybe a gritty drama about a tough-guy bank robber
像这样一部讲硬汉抢银行的写实剧
is too much of a stretch for you.
对你来说太不适合
So, I'm not tough enough, huh?
这么说我还不够强硬是吧
I'll show them how tough I can be.
我就让他们看看我能有多强硬
We'll be back
不要走开
with more of the Red Carpet Pre- Show Fashion- Stravaganza,
更多红毯预演时尚盛会精彩瞬间马上回来
so don't touch that remote... or else.
所以不要换台哦 听到没
There is no one this town
本镇居民最想原谅的人
loves forgiving more than Vance Waggoner.
非万斯·魏格纳莫属了
I just don't get why you're doing this.
我就是不明白你为什么要这么做
We need a big star, Diane.
我们需要一位大明星 戴安
No, Diane's right.
不 戴安说得对
- I'm the big star. - That's not my point.
-我就是大明星 -我不是这意思
You can't have two stars.
一山不容二虎
All the greatest detective shows are focused around a central,
所有一流的侦探节目都是围绕一名重要的
usually titular character.
通常还是有名有号的角色展开的
Kojak, Monk, Nickis.
科杰克 阿蒙 尼基斯
- Who's Nickis? - You know, Nickis.
-尼基斯是谁 -就是尼基斯啊
Sometimes he goes to Los Angeles, sometimes he goes to New Orleans...
有时去洛杉矶 有时去新奥尔良
Are you...? Do you mean NCIS?
你说的是《海军罪案调查处》吧
No.
不是
Princess Carolyn, if you hire this guy,
卡洛琳公主 如果你雇了这个人
what kind of message does that send?
这会向大众传达一种什么讯息啊
Diane, we both know the industry is screwed up.
戴安 我们都知道影视业已经完蛋了
I'm not talking to the industry. I'm talking to you.
我说的不是这个行业 我说的是你
- Take some responsibility. - Excuse me?
-负点责任吧 -你说什么
Hey! Cheese plate!
奶酪盘
...Vance Waggoner!
万斯·魏格纳
Horseman forcefully forgoes applause for Vance at Forgivies!
在原谅大会 马男严正拒绝为万斯鼓掌
Is a feud forming on the Philbert front?
菲尔伯特片场是否内生龃龉
That's the buzz around town,
全城都在议论此事
and the question on everybody's mind is,
所有人心中都有一个疑问
"Why the strong face?"
"为何要摆脸色"
He made the face in protest
他摆脸色是为了抗议
摆脸色
because of what Vance said about native Alaskans.
抗议万斯对阿拉斯加原住民的评论
BoJack's clearly upset about the time Vance Waggoner
波杰克很明显是对万斯·魏格纳
said the Madrid train bombings were "A real mixed bag."
说马德里爆炸案是"种族大杂烩"表示不满
Remember when Vance locked that shopgirl in a hotel room
还记得那次万斯把女店员锁在酒店房间里
and said, "I've got pizzazz"
还一边大喊着"我精力四射"
while masturbating into a champagne flute?
一边自慰着射进香槟酒杯里吗
Because BoJack remembers.
因为波杰克可记得
God damn it!
该死的
The whole point of the award was to put the past behind me.
这次活动的目的是要让大家忘记我的过去
But now, because of this idiot's dumb face,
但现在就因为这蠢货的二逼脸
my past is all anyone's talking about!
我的过去成了大家的谈资了
Everyone else was clapping. Why couldn't you clap?
别人都在鼓掌 你怎么就不能鼓掌呢
Hey, man, awards show should've had better cheese.
哥们 颁奖典礼应该上更好的奶酪才对
My publicist is furious, by the way.
告诉你 我的公关都要气炸了
Ooh, spooky publicist!
公关真吓人啊
Hope she doesn't papercut me with her mad press release.
可别让她的气刃伤到我
We're gonna handle this.
我们会处理好的
BoJack will go on TV
波杰克会上电视
and explain this unfortunate faux pas du fromage.
解释这个奶酪误会门
- Won't you, BoJack? - Ugh. Fine.
-对不对 波杰克 -好吧
Once again, hero BoJack will clean up everyone else's mess.
英雄波杰克再一次为大家收拾烂摊子
Hello, Todd.
你好 陶德
Did you notice how I just walked in without knocking?
你有注意到我刚刚走进来时没有敲门吗
Pretty tough, huh?
很强硬吧
Not at all!
一点都不
To me, it read as amiable and familiar,
对我来说这是友好亲切的意思
like our friendship has an assumed "Open door" Policy.
就好像我们的友情亲密到连门都不用关似的
God damn it! Owie!
该死的
Apparently, Hollywoo producers don't think I'm tough enough
显然好莱乌的制片人觉得我不够强硬
to play the bad boy parts.
演不了坏人角色
- Oh, no! - Todd, you're the toughest guy I know.
-不 -陶德 你是我认识的最强硬的人
Will you teach me how to be tough?
你能教我怎么变强硬吗
I thought you'd never ask.
还以为你永远都不会问
Because I had no idea this was happening to you.
因为我完全不知道你出了这种状况
嘎嘎而谈
BoJack, clear the air. Why'd you give Vance the face?
波杰克 澄清一下 为什么对万斯甩脸色
Well, there was this cheese- -
会场上的奶酪...
And you're lactose intolerant,
而你乳糖不耐受
which reminded you that Vance lacks tolerance?
这让你想到了万斯对世事都"不耐受"吗
No, it- -
不 是因...
The cheese stands alone,
奶酪是孤立的
but no woman should stand alone,
但女性面对性骚扰时
when standing up to sexual harassment?
不应该各自各自为战 是吗
- Squawk! - No, it wasn't any of those things!
-嘎嘎 -不 跟这些事都没关系
So, you're saying it wasn't any one thing,
你是说不是这些事
more of an accumulation?
那是许多事情积累导致的
- It- - - BoJack, it is really incredible,
-不... -波杰克 真难以置信
your taking a stand against your co-star.
你会表态反对和自己联袂主演的人
No, I'm not taking any stand- -
不 我没有表态
I mean, the guy choked his wife,
这个人掐了他妻子的脖子
and most of Hollywoo is, like, "No biggie. Good for him!"
而好莱乌上下都毫不关心 都在支持万斯
- Squawk! - Okay, well, obviously it's not good
-嘎嘎 -好吧 显然他掐妻子脖子
he choked his wife.
是不对的
No, no, no!
不不不
I wasn't trying to make some bold statement or anything.
我并没有试图发表什么大胆的宣言
It's just that... choking your wife is bad.
只是想说掐妻子脖子是不对的
Really?
真的假的
Okay.
好吧
Can I just tell you how amazing it is to hear a man say that?
我只想说 听到有男性说这种话真了不起
Well, Paloma, someone needed to take a stand.
帕洛玛 总得有人表态吧
Call me crazy. I mean, this is just old BoJack talking,
就算我疯一回 老波杰克提议
but how about we don't choke any women?
我们不要再掐任何女人了好不好
So true, right? Don't choke women!
至理箴言啊 不要掐女人
Don't choke women!
不要掐女人
BoJack is right.
波杰克说得对
Hollywoo shouldn't legitimize abusers,
好莱乌不应该让施虐者合法化
by allowing them to star in movies and TV shows,
不该让他们出演那些
that play off their problematic personas!
表现他们问题人格的电视剧和电影
Hollywoo shouldn't legitimize abusers
好莱乌不该让施虐者合法化
by allowing them to star in movies and TV shows
不该让他们出演那些
that play off their problematic personas!
表现他们问题人格的电视剧和电影
- All right! - Squawk!
-好的 -嘎嘎
And speaking of battering women,
说到痛揍女性
right after the break,
广告之后
we'll show you how to make the perfect blueberry pancake.
我们将教你如何制作完美的蓝莓馅饼
With proud feminist, BoJack Horseman.
与骄傲的女权主义者马男波杰克一起
Stick around!
不要离开
And don't choke women!
不要掐女人
How is it you consistently
为什么你一次又一次地
do the opposite of the thing I need you to do?
做跟我的要求背道而驰的事
I don't know, Princess Carolyn.
我不知道 卡洛琳公主
Is it possible, this whole time,
有没有可能我一直以来
I've been an amazing feminist hero, and nobody knew it?
都是一名无人知晓的女权主义英雄呢
- BoJack! - Feels pretty right.
-波杰克 -感觉不错
Yeah, I'm a male feminist. You're welcome, society.
我是个男性女权主义者 不用谢 社会
- I gotta call Vance. - Okay.
-我要给万斯打电话 -好
I'm just gonna stay here, being woke.
我就待在这 保持清醒
Vance! Listen, BoJack's been very dehydrated.
万斯 听我说 波杰克已经非常脱水了
No, no, no. You can't use the old
不 不 不 你不能用那套
"Dehydration made him stupid" trick on me.
"脱水使他愚蠢"的老套路对付我
Okay? I'm Mr. Dehydration-Made-Me-Stupid.
好吗 我是脱水使我愚蠢专家
BoJack really wants to work with you. He just got caught up--
波杰克真的想和你一起共事 他刚刚...
Doesn't matter. I'm not doing the show.
无所谓 反正我不拍了
- What? - You were right.
-什么 -你说得对
All it took was one offer.
只需要一个邀约
Once word got out I was doing Philbert,
一旦放出风我要拍菲尔伯特
all the other offers started pouring in.
其他的邀约就跟风而来了
You signed a contract!
你签约了
Oh, please.
拜托
I sexted a 12-year-old
我跟一个12岁的孩子发色情短信
and still got a Humanitas Prize.
还是得到了人道主义奖
You think I can't get out of a contract, with a time website?
你觉得我不会违反跟报时网站签下的合同吗
By the way, still very sorry
顺便 我真的还是很抱歉
about sexting that 12-year-old.
和12岁的孩子发色情短信
Hey, Princess Carolyn, you ever notice how, as a woman,
卡洛琳公主 你有注意到作为一个女人
you only make ten cents for every dollar your clients make?
你的客户每赚一美元你才能赚到十美分吗
Really makes you think, huh?
真的很耐人寻味
BoJack, I was wrong, you were right.
波杰克 我错了 你是对的
Let's take that asshole down.
我们搞垮那个混蛋吧
So, now, you wanna take him down
现在你想搞垮他了
Now, that he's not doing your TV show, anymore?
因为他不拍你的剧了
Diane, don't be cynical.
戴安 别这么愤世嫉俗
- I'm cynical? - What do you want me to say?
-我愤世嫉俗 -你想让我说什么
I got blinded by my desire to see myself succeed,
我被自己想要成功的欲望蒙蔽了双眼
which, since I'm a woman, is actually very feminist.
因为我是个女人 一个真正的女权主义者
But now that Vance can't help me succeed,
但现在万斯不能帮我成功
I realize the more feminist thing to do
我意识更富有女权主义的事
is to make sure he doesn't succeed either.
是确保他也不能成功
- I'm cynical? - I'm offering an olive branch, here.
-我愤世嫉俗 -我是在伸出橄榄枝
Look, this town loves assholes like Vance.
这座城市喜欢万斯这样的混蛋
There's nothing we can do.
我们无能为力
This town is as wishy-washy as a virgin on prom night.
这座城市就像舞会之夜的处女一样不坚定
All they need to listen to women
让他们听女人的话只需要
is the right voice-- a man's voice.
用正确的声音 一个男人的声音
Is that why I'm here?
所以我才在这里吗
Yep. I brought you two together
是的 我把你俩聚在一起
because between your feminist brain and your stupid manly face,
因为你的女权主义脑子和你的蠢男人脸
you can actually say things that people will listen to.
能够说出人们会听的话
That's a good point. People do listen to me all the time.
有道理 大家的确有一直听我说什么
One time I tweeted "RIP David Bowie,"
有一次我发推"安息吧 大卫·博韦"
And now everyone still thinks he's dead.
现在大家都觉得他死了
- David Bowie is dead. - Wait, for real? Oh, man.
-大卫·博韦是死了 -真的吗 天啊
So, through BoJack,
那么通过波杰克
I can say whatever I want, to a huge audience,
我可以对广大观众说我想说的
without being called "Shrill," Or "Naggy,"
而不必被称为"尖锐刺耳"或者"唠叨"
Or "Classic Diane."
或者"经典戴安式言论"
Yeah. Everyone loves a male feminist.
是的 大家都爱男性女权主义者
It turns out, the problem with feminism, all along,
原来一直以来女权主义的问题症结就是
is it just wasn't men doing it.
并不是男人发起的
We're much less shrill.
我们没那么尖锐刺耳
Yeah, this is truly a great day for women everywhere.
是啊 真是全世界的女人的好日子
Okay, how do I make people think I'm a tough bad boy,
我怎么能让人们觉得我是个强硬的坏家伙
who doesn't give a care about society's precious rules?
一个不在乎社会宝贵规则的人
Every time Vance Waggoner breaks the rules,
每次万斯·魏格纳不守规矩
- it gets caught on camera. - That's it!
-都会被拍到 -就这样
We just need some video evidence of me being tough!
我们只需要一些证明我很强硬的视频证据
Here, record this.
给 拍下来
- Hey, got one for me, toughie? - Sorry, bud.
-给我来一根吧 硬汉 -抱歉 兄弟
Not yet, you're not.
现在还不用道歉
But you can bet your candy ass you're gonna be.
但是你等下肯定会后悔[道歉]的
What the--?
搞...
What do you say to that?
你要说什么
- Thank you. So much. - Huh?
-太谢谢你了 -什么
Two weeks ago, we buried my father. Lung cancer.
两周前 我埋葬了我父亲 肺癌
My baby girl made me promise I'd quit smoking,
我宝贝女儿让我保证不再抽烟了
but I've been sneaking these suicide sticks this entire time.
但我一直在偷偷抽这些慢性自杀的玩意
No more. That was my last cigarette.
不抽了 那是我最后一支烟了
Thank you, you sweet, sweet soul.
谢谢 你真是个大好人
You are truly a kind and approachable character.
你真是个亲切 平易近人的人
And tough?
还强硬
Tough not to love, you big galoot!
很难[强硬]不去爱你 你个大笨蛋
Oh, banana bread!
气死我了
Okay, just...
好吧...
Okay, so, pop culture inherently normalizes things,
流行文化能让事物变得标准化
and that power works both ways.
这是一把双刃剑
It can normalize things for good,
可以定为好的标准
媒体界流行文化
like how dancing Ellen makes
比如跳舞的艾伦让
middle America less afraid of gay people.
美国中产阶级不再那么惧怕同性恋人群
But it can also normalize things for bad,
但也可以是坏的
like what Jack Bauer did for torture,
像杰克·鲍尔为严刑逼供折磨人所做的
or what Jimmy Fallon did for lip-syncing.
或者像吉米·法隆对口型假唱上所做的
So, when we give a platform to known abusers
所以当我们给像万斯·魏格纳
like Vance Waggoner, that's an example of...?
这样的知名的施虐者平台 那是...
Normalizing things for...?
定为...
- Good or bad? - I'm sorry.
-好还是坏 -抱歉
I know you're trying really hard not to be boring,
我知道你很努力想不无聊
and it's kind of not boring,
的确有一点不无聊了
but it still mostly feels like I'm being lectured at.
但我还是觉得我在受到说教
- Okay, well-- - Hold on.
-好吧... -等等
Let me imagine that I'm saying it.
让我想象一下如果是我在说
You know what, that's a little better.
感觉好多了
Well, the bar for men is depressingly low.
社会对男性的标准是非常低的
Just sprinkle in a few words
就说一些像
like "Intersectionality" or "Micro-aggressions"
像"交集性"或"微攻击"之类的词
and Vice News will name you Feminist of the Year.
微天下新闻就会授予你年度最佳女权主义者
Oh, should I wear a T-shirt that says "Feminism is Bae"?
我应该穿一件写着"女权主义最棒"的T恤吗
Girls love shit like that, right?
姑娘们都喜欢那个 对吧
Sounds great, BoJack.
听起来不错 波杰克
- Hello, Diane. - How did you get in my car?
-你好 戴安 -你是怎么上我的车的
- You left it unlocked. - It's a Prius. It locks automatically.
-你没锁 -这是普锐斯 会自动锁的
Priuses unlock automatically.
普锐斯是自动解锁
You still need to lock it when you get out.
你还是要自己锁车的
- Really? - I know you and your little Scooby gang
-真的吗 -我知道你和你的小团伙
are plotting something against my client,
在密谋对我客户不好的事
and I want you to stop.
我想让你停止
Of course that dirtbag would hire Ana Spanakopita.
那个混蛋当然会请安娜·皮塔饼
Vance has a troubled past.
万斯过去做得不好
All he's asking for is a fresh start.
他只想要一个全新的开始
- No. Why does he get that over and over? - He's reformed.
-不 为什么他总能有机会 -他悔过了
What else would you have him do?
你还希望他做什么呢
Let's say, you can make him
假如说你可以让他做任何事
do anything you want to make things right.
来弥补当年的过错
What would you make Vance Waggoner do, now?
你会让万斯·魏格纳做什么
Nothing. I don't think he can make things right.
什么都不会做 我觉得他无法弥补
Well, then, what do you hope to accomplish, here?
既然这样 那你希望达到什么目的呢
Can't you just admit to me,
你就不能承认吗
just between the two of us, that this sucks?
就我们私下里说 这种行为很烂
You can say it's your job,
你可以说这是你的工作
that you believe in "Forgiveness," whatever,
或者你相信"原谅" 无所谓
but don't you at least a little bit think
但难道你就没有一点点觉得
that when we let guys like Vance off the hook...
如果让万斯这样的人逍遥法外
- Diane. - ...when you, as a woman,
-戴安 -你作为一名女性
give awful men the cover of your friendship,
以你的友谊为恶毒的男人打掩护
when you work for them.
因为你为他们工作
First of all, they're not gonna get better.
首先 他们不会变好
Second of all, you are then complicit...
其次 你就成了共犯
no, you're culpable for the terrible things they do.
不 应该说他们的行为你难辞其咎
Are you done?
你说完了吗
Just, woman to woman, can't you admit this is screwed up?
大家都是女人 你就不能承认这很糟糕吗
You've given me a lot to think about.
你这番话得让我好好消化一下
So, in conclusion, is Smurfette a feminist icon?
总的来说 蓝妹妹是女权主义形象吗
女士们请注意 他也是女权主义者
I think the better question is, why does she have to be?,
我觉得更应该问 为什么一定要是呢
We've gotten a little off track, here.
我们有点跑题了
We were talking about Vance Waggoner.
我们在聊万斯·魏格纳
Oh, yeah!
We actually have a tape of
其实今天早上
a press conference Vance gave, earlier today.
万斯召开了记者发布会 我们录下来了
- What? - And he mentioned you in it.
-什么 -而且他还提到了你
Oh, no, is this a Gotcha? Am I the gotcha?
这是《整到你了》吗 是在整我吗
Let's see what he had to say.
来看看他说了什么吧
I have an important announcement.
我有很重要的事要宣布
I... am a feminist, too.
我 也是一名女权主义者
That's why I had to walk away
所以我不能参演
from BoJack Horseman's new show Philbert.
马男波杰克的新剧《菲尔伯特》
Okay, I read the scripts they sent me, and I was outraged.
我看了他们寄给我的剧本 非常愤怒
Gratuitous sexual violence. Protracted, lascivious nude scenes.
毫无理由的性暴力 大量的色情裸露镜头
Maybe BoJack Horseman thinks that's all in good fun,
也许马男波杰克觉得这很有趣
but I know it's toxic.
但我知道这是毒瘤
And if I took part in it, I would be complicit--
如果我参与其中 我就是共犯
no, culpable for that toxicity.
不 我就难辞其咎
BoJack, what do you say to those charges?
波杰克 对于这些指控你作何回应
波杰克请注意 你被整了
The future is female?
未来属于女性
Pretty cool, huh?
挺酷的吧
Uh, are you sure about this outfit?
你确定要穿这身吗
All the toughest guys wear leather.
强硬的男人都穿皮衣
Biker gangs, motorcycle cops, non-heteronormative dominatrices.
机车帮 摩托车骑警 不限于异性恋的施虐者
Well, this is the sleaziest, most dangerous dive bar in Hollywoo.
这里是好莱坞最危险最乱的廉价酒吧了
水 洞
It's where all the bad boys party.
坏男孩都来这里派对
Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown,
查理·辛 克里斯·布朗
Subway Jared.
赛百味代言人[猥亵幼童]
Great. I'll waltz right in,
很好 我就直接进去
fight a few bouncers, throw a drink in a face,
跟几个大块头打一架 再摔一杯酒
and get this menacing mug on the cover of a few tabloids.
再让我这强硬的大头照上个新闻
Hey! Bird Brains!
《为鸟疯狂》记者
Why don't you snap some pics of me being mean?
你们可以拍一拍我凶狠的照片
Get the word out that I'm a real tough SOAB!
让大家都知道我是很强硬的人
You? Tough? Yeah, right!
你 强硬 鬼才信
I've seen tougher guys at the fancy-boy bubble bath parties
时髦男孩泡泡浴派对上都有比你凶的
I sometimes attend.
我有时候会去
- What? - Sorry, I can't invite ya.
-什么 -抱歉 我不能邀请你
Fancy boys only.
只有时髦男孩能去
Well, you two have a pleasant afternoon.
好吧 祝二位下午愉快
No, Mr. Peanutbutter.
不 花生酱先生
- Show 'em your tough stuff! - Oh, yeah!
-你应该凶一下他们 -有道理
Oh, my God, are you guys okay?
天哪 你们还好吗
- Did you hear that? - No.
-你听到了吗 -没有
Exactly. No more clicking.
没错 没有咔哒声了
You fixed my TMJ,
我的下颌关节好了
which means no more wearing a night guard to bed.
我再也不用戴着咬合板睡觉了
Wow, I already feel like a more confident and assertive lover.
这大大增强了我作为爱侣的自信
Thanks, Mr. Peanutbutter.
谢谢你 花生酱先生
I'm gonna go home and make love to my wiiiiiiiiiiiiife!
我要回家跟我妻子做爱啦
My crossed eye. It-- it's fixed!
我的斗鸡眼 治好了
My depth perception is so much better now.
我的深度判断感好了很多
I'm gonna go watch a Wes Anderson movie
我打算去看一部韦斯·安德森的电影
and see if I can perceive any depth in iiiiiiiiiiit!
看看能不能找出什么深度
And stay out!
别再来了
So... did Philbert kill his wife?
菲尔伯特杀了他的妻子吗
Well, Sassy thinks so.
萨西是这样认为的
That's why she's pretending to be his new partner,
所以她才假装当了他的新搭档
to get closer to the truth.
为了查清真相
Meanwhile, his old partner Fritz is back in the mix,
同时 他的旧搭档弗里茨也回来了
but he might be dead and just a projection
但也许他已经死了 出现的只是
of Philbert's lingering guilt.
由菲尔伯特的内疚造成的幻象
- That's very unclear. - Yeah, the whole thing's nonsense,
-感觉很不清楚 -整个剧本都很乱
but, more importantly, how do we prove it's not sexist?
但重点是 怎么证明这剧本没有性别歧视
- It is sexist. - No, of course.
-确实有性别歧视 -这是当然
But right now, I have to do an interview
但我马上要接受采访
where I explain that it's not,
要解释剧本没有性别歧视
because otherwise, I'll look like a hypocrite,
否则就会显得我是一个伪君子
which would be really bad for women everywhere.
那这对世界各地的女性会很不好
So, in order to save feminism,
为了拯救女权主义
you need to give me some smart-sounding reasons
你得给我一些听起来很睿智的理由
why Philbert isn't what it so obviously is,
说明《菲尔伯特》并不是表象上这样
so that I can continue to be a hero and role model.
我才能继续当英雄和榜样
Everything Vance said about these scripts is true.
万斯对于剧本的评价都是对的
It's posing as a deconstruction
整个剧本的架构
of the edifice of toxic masculinity...
完全就是无谓的大男子主义
Uh-huh. Toxic masculinity, yeah. Right.
无谓的大男子主义 好的
But it's just using that,
但这仅仅是个借口
as an excuse to relish in its own excesses.
真正的目的还是放纵享乐
And the most depressing thing...
可最令人难过的是
is that ten times more people
看这部剧的人
are gonna watch this show
比我任何文章的读者
than read anything I've ever written.
都要多十倍
I feel you're not really getting into the spirit here.
我觉得你的斗志似乎并不昂扬
We can still take down Vance and topple the patriarchy.
我们还是可以扳倒万斯 打倒男权主义
Come on, we're doing feminism, it's supposed to be fun!
拜托 我们支持女权主义 很有趣的
This isn't fun for me!
对我来说不有趣
Being a woman is not a hobby or a pet interest of mine.
做女人不是我的兴趣或者业余爱好
You get to drop in, and play Joss Whedon, and everybody cheers.
你可以模仿乔斯·韦登就能逗大家开心
But when you move on to your next thing, I'm still here.
但等你三分钟热度过去了 我还是女人
Okay, yeah, I totally get that. But in the meantime,
好吧 我完全理解 但是同时
I just need to know what to say about this show.
我要知道我该怎么说这部剧
Say whatever you want. I have a listicle to write.
随你怎么说 我还要去写什么清单呢
So, unless you can give me
除非你能给我写好
"Five times Rihanna gave us life,"
《蕾安娜赐我们新生的五个瞬间》
this conversation is over.
否则就别来找我了
BoJack Horseman is our Deep Dive guest, today.
马男波杰克是我们今天的《深度访问》嘉宾
So, what's going on? Something about your show being sexist?
最近怎么样 听说你的电视剧性别歧视
My producer printed out an article for me,
我的制片人给我打印了一篇文章
but I did not read it.
但我没看
Look, obviously, when you take plot points out of context,
显然如果你断章取义的话
they can seem unsavory.
看上去的确会有歧义
But they're all part of a larger attempt
但它们都是用来
to deconstruct... toxic... masculinity.
解读...有毒的...男性气概
Sounds glamorous!
听起来很美妙
No, we're not glamorizing it, that's the thing.
不 我们没有美化 事实就是这样
You're not supposed to like John Philbert
你不应该喜欢上约翰·菲尔伯特
or agree with the things he does.
或者赞同他所做的事
It's a TV show. It doesn't glamorize anything.
这是一部电视 没有美化任何事
But... maybe it normalizes it.
但...也许会标准化
I gotta go.
我要走了
Okay. We still have 48 minutes,
好吧 我们还有48分钟
so, I guess I should just talk?
所以我想我该说些什么
I was eight years old
我爸爸第一次
when my father first showed me his scars.
给我看他的伤疤时 我才八岁
Each scar... tells a story, and every story... leaves a scar.
每道伤疤都有故事 每个故事留下伤疤
- Holy crap! - Diane, the show needs your help.
-上帝啊 -戴安 这部剧需要你的帮助
- What? - You were right.
-什么 -你说得对
It's all the things you said it is,
一切就像你说的那样
but it doesn't have to be.
但是没必要变成那样
Come on as a consulting producer.
来做咨询制作人吧
Work with Flip on the scripts,
和弗利普一起合作写剧本
make the show something that we can all be proud of.
把这部剧打造得让我们引以为豪
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
You said it yourself, more people are going to watch this show
你自己说的 看这部剧的人
than read anything you write.
比看你写东西的人多多了
I'm giving you the opportunity
我在给你机会
to change society for the better.
把这个社会变得更好
Nothing I do changes anything.
我做什么都改变不了任何事
No? You changed me.
不 你改变了我
Listen up, scum.
听好了 混球们
There's a new sheriff in town.
镇上来了位新警长
- And his name is... - Trace Norcutt.
-他的名字叫 -崔西·诺卡特
Yeah, I read about him this morning in the metro section.
我今天早上在地下铁看到了
He just won a special election, right?
他赢得了特别选举 对吗
Maybe so, but I--
也许吧 但是我...
Thank you, sir, for keeping us informed
谢谢你 先生 及时通知我们
about the comings and goings of our city politic.
我们城市政权的变化
After all, a democracy is
毕竟 只有在民众
only as strong as its populace is informed.
获得公开信息的情况下 民主才能强大
No, no, no, I was trying to--
不不 我是想...
Hey, let's cheer once for this kind stranger!
让我们为这位好心的陌生人欢呼
I guess Princess Carolyn was right. Huh, Todd? Todd?
我想卡洛琳公主说得对 陶德 陶德
So, I guess the toughest thing of all was being tough.
我想最难的就是变强硬
- Who are you talking to? - Estelle.
-你在和谁说话 -埃斯特尔
- Who's Estelle? - Just Estelle. You don't know her.
-埃斯特尔是谁 -埃斯特尔 你不认识她
Not everybody needs to know everybody.
不是每个人都得相互认识的
I have learned two lessons, today.
那我今天学到了两件事
We still need to cast Philbert's partner.
我们还需要找人演菲尔伯特的搭档
No more bad boys. We can't take another PR hit.
不能再找坏小子了 不能再有公关危机了
We need an actor who everybody loves.
我们需要一个人见人爱的演员
Someone almost annoyingly positive.
一个积极到惹人烦的家伙
Enthusiastic with zero baggage.
有激情 没有负担
花生酱先生来电
You know who would be perfect?
你知道谁是最完美的人选吗
Hey, Flip! Diane.
弗利普 我是戴安
Yeah, you're the lady
你就是那位
who's gonna make my show less sexist, right?
要将这部剧改得不那么性别歧视的女士
- Well, I'll see what I can do. - Here's what I need.
-我会尽力的 -我需要的是
Sit in my office, don't chew too loud,
坐在我的办公室 咀嚼不要太大声
and collect your paycheck.
安静收你的工资
Then, when the show comes out,
等电视剧播出后
people will see your name in the credits and say,
人们会在职员表里看到你的名字 说
"Huh, a lady worked on the show. Guess it's not sexist."
"有女士参与这部剧 应该不性别歧视"
- I can contribute more than that. - Not necessary.
-我能做更多贡献 -没必要
Hey, thanks for being here. You're really making a difference.
谢谢你愿意来 你真的改变了一些事
- Hello, Diane. - Jesus Christ!
-你好 戴安 -上帝啊
I locked the doors this time!
我这次把门锁好了
I broke your window, because I needed to talk to you.
我砸碎了你的窗 因为我要和你谈谈
- I have a phone! - You were right about Vance.
-我有手机 -你对万斯的看法没错
He just got fired off his new movie
他因为酒后辱骂中国人
after a drunken rant about the Chinese,
被他的新电影炒了
and then plowed his Hummer
然后开着他的悍马
into the side of the Grauman's Egyptian Theatre.
冲进了格劳曼埃及剧院
Not the... Chinese Theatre?
不是...中国剧院吗
Anyway, his career is over, for about two or three years,
不管怎样 他的职业生涯这两三件是完了
- and then he'll be fine again. - Yeah.
-然后又会没事了 -嗯
Listen, I'm sorry, the last time I saw you
不好意思 我上次见你的时候
I made things kind of personal.
带了点私人情绪
No, no. You were right. We give these men cover.
不 你说得对 是我们保下了这种人
And if we give them cover,
如果我们保住了他们
we should know exactly what they're capable of.
我们就应该知道他们能干出什么事
In fact, I wanted to share this with you...
事实上 我想把这个也给你听
woman to woman.
同为女人
She just walked in at the worst possible...
她就是在最不恰当的时机走了进来
- It wasn't my fault... right? - What is this?
-那不是我的错 对吧 -这是什么
- ...what you're talking about. - On the boat.
-你在说什么 -在船上
There was a girl.
有一个女孩
- What? - In New Mexico.
-什么 -在新墨西哥
- And she trusted me. - Wha...?
-她信任我 -什么...
I keep asking myself,
我一直问自己
if her mother didn't walk in, would I have done it?
如果她妈妈没走进来 我会干吗
And part of me is sure that I... I couldn't.
我内心中有一部分认定我不会的
But another part knows that's a lie.
但是另一部分知道那就是个谎言
How do you make it right
当你已经大错特错
when you've made it so wrong, you can never go back?
无法回头的时候 该怎么弥补呢