马男波杰克 第五季 BoJack Horseman Season 5 第8集: 花生酱先生的宝贝们 Mr. Peanutbutter's Boos

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 亚伦·保尔 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 斯蒂芬妮·比翠丝 / 周洪 / 吉恩·维尔皮克 / 拉米·马雷克


台词
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 布塔 小酸奶
Halloween. Fright Night.
万圣节 恐怖夜
翻译 吃冰棒 斗斗 萌su
Spook-tober 30-cursed!
惊悚月 受诅咒的30日
Oh, there's the light switch.
原来开关在这里
校对 小酸奶
I'm still getting used to this new house.
我还在适应这栋新房子
I just bought it and it's the '60s!
我刚买下它 现在是60年代
No, I'm just kidding!
不 我开玩笑的
时间轴 Caroline
It's 1993, and I'm wearing a costume!
现在是1993年 这是我的装扮
Groovy threads! But you just got drafted, hippie!
衣服很时髦 你被征兵了 嬉皮士
后期 吉吉
Into the cutest husband army!
进入最可爱老公部队
总监 小酸奶
Where's your costume?
你的服饰呢
90年代NBC情景喜剧
Can't I just wear a dumb hat and say I'm Blossom?
戴个蠢帽子 称自己是《绽放》的主角行吗
In my opinionation... Yes.
我认为 可以
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
I am so excited to go to a real Hollywood party
能和我的电视明星老公一起去真正的
app.YYeTs.com
人人影视官方客户端唯一下载渠道
with my husband the TV star.
好莱坞派对 我太激动了
Just do me a favor and don't leave me alone, okay?
拜托别丢下我一个人 好吗
- Okay! - Now hurry up and finish getting ready.
-好的 -现在赶紧去做准备
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
Can you imagine if I spoke to you like that?
你能想象我真的那样对你说话吗
I really can't!
完全想象不出
Next time, we're doing a couples costume, though!
不过 下次我们要做情侣装扮
It's the perfect way to tell the world
这样可以完美的
that you are completely on the same...
告诉全世界我们
- paaaaage? - What are you wearing?
-步调一致[在同一页] -你穿的是什么
I thought we were going as
我们不是要扮成
Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling
瑞秋·麦克亚当斯和瑞恩·高斯林吗
in the this-year 2004 hit film The Notebook.
出自今年2004年大热的《恋恋笔记本》
Ooh! You just said, "The Notebook."
你只说了《恋恋笔记本》[笔记本]
I thought you were gonna be, like, a pen or something.
我以为你会打扮成 笔之类的
The important thing is we both look super-cute,
重点是我们看起来都超可爱
and everyone is gonna be, like,
大家都会说
"Hey, is that Jessica Biel from the
那不是即将上映的《刀锋战士3》的
upcoming Blade: Trinity?''
主演杰西卡·贝尔吗
And I'll say my famous Blade: Trinity catchphrase,
我就会说我在《刀锋战士3》里有名的口头禅
"Stop goofin' around, Blade!"
"别发呆了 刀锋战士"
Are you sure you're gonna be okay at this party?
你确定你去这个派对没问题吗
Whenever I went with Katrina, we'd always end up in a big fight.
每次和卡特里娜一起去 我们都会大吵一场
Well, I'm not Katrina. This is gonna be fun.
我可不是卡特里娜 会很有趣的
Okay. I just know you're afraid of mummies.
好吧 可我知道你害怕木乃伊
And since it's Halloween, we might see some mummies.
而这是万圣节 我们可能会遇到木乃伊
I'm not afraid of mummies.
我不怕木乃伊
I just don't like them because of an incident... from my past.
我只是不喜欢他们 因为过去的一件事
Will you stay on the lookout and keep those creepy corpses away?
你能保持警惕 别让那些恐怖的尸体靠近吗
I'll be sure to make a mental note of it!
我会在心中记下笔记的
I'm a notebook.
我是笔记本
I'm not sure I get our costumes.
我不太懂我们的装扮
You're the guy from The Hangover.
你是《醉宿》里的那个家伙
The first one, which just came out this year.
第一部 今年刚上映的
I don't know why I said "First one",
为什么我要说"第一部"
Because there's only one Hangover movie, and it's 2009.
《醉宿》只有一部啊 现在是2009年
- And you are...? - Your Baby Bjorn Borg.
-你扮的是 -比约·博格宝宝
Famous '70s tennis player!
70年代的著名网球手
And what's with the robot stuff?
机器人元素是什么意思
Borg. From Star Trek?
博格人 出自《星际迷航》
And you're also a baby?
你还是个宝宝
In The Hangover, the guy had a Baby Bjorn. Baby Bjorn Borg.
《醉宿》里有个比约宝宝 比约·博格宝宝
- Seems like a lot of explaining. - People will get it.
-需要解释好多 -大家会懂的
Anyway, we are going to have fun at this party!
不管怎样 一定会玩的很开心的
You said BoJack Horseman is gonna be there?
你说马男波杰克也会去
Oh, my God. I'm so nervous.
天啊 我好紧张
I'm not! Every Halloween party I went to with one of my ex-wives,
我不紧张 每次和我的其中一个前妻一起去
we'd get in a huge blow out.
万圣节派对 我们都会大吵一架
I am so relieved that you are fun and easygoing,
你既有趣又随和 我大松一口气
so there's no danger of that happening!
不用担心再吵架啦
I love that we both love parties. But more than that...
我们都爱派对真是太好啦 但更重要的是
- I love you. - Aw, I love you, too.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
And I love these costumes!
我也爱这些装扮
But tell me one more time, what are these costumes?
不过再告诉我一遍 我们是扮作什么
We're new social media app sensation Tweed Feed!
我们是热门新社交媒体软件 推粮
It's Insta plus Snapchat...
它是图享和阅后即焚的合体
推粮
if they both boinked Friendster,
再加上朋友网
which I guess was a thing in the '70s?
那个好像70年代挺火的
Believe you me. This party is going to be dope. Booyah!
相信我 这场派对一定会很带劲
It'll be off the heezy fo' sheezy.
肯定会爽翻了
OMG, it's gonna be cray-cray!
老天 会很疯狂的
Turnt! This is going to be the best Halloween ever!
嗨爆 这肯定会是最棒的万圣节
马男波杰克第五季 第八集
My first fancy Hollywoo party.
我的第一次高大上好莱乌派对
"I'm ready for my close up!"
"我准备好拍特写了"
Nice!
- Sunset Boulevard? - I usually take Fountain.
-日落大道 -我通常走喷泉大道
BoJack must really love halloween
波杰克一定很爱万圣节
if he has this big bash every year, huh?
每年都弄得这么盛大
Oh, yeah, he's a real fiend for the 'ween.
没错 他对万圣节上瘾
- Who are you and what are you doing here? - Good one!
-你是谁 来这里做什么 -装得好
Pretending not to know your old friend Mr. Peanutbutter.
假装不认识你的老朋友 花生酱先生
Why are you at my house?
你来我家干什么
Remember when I invited you to my Halloween party,
还记得我邀请你来我的万圣节派对吗
and you said, you'd love to come, but couldn't
你说 你很想来 但是不能
because you were having your own Halloween party?
因为你要举办自己的万圣节派对
Oh, right.
Well, I'm sure my guests will show up any minute,
我的客人们随时会来
so, you should probably go.
所以 你们还是走吧
Well, I figured, "Hey, why not have a crossover party?"
我觉得 何不来个混合派对呢
So, I brought my party, wait for it, to you!
所以我把我的派对带来 等一下 你家啦
That was the first ever "Wait for it!"
那是史上第一次"等一下"
It's 1993!
现在是1993年
Come on in, guys!
请进 伙计们
God damn it, why are you here?
该死 你怎么来了
At the end of last year's Halloween party,
去年的万圣节派对结束时
you said, "Let's do this again next year,"
你说 "我们明年再办一次吧"
like you've said at every Halloween party for the last 11 years!
过去的11年你每年万圣节派对都这样说
That does not sound like me.
那听起来不像我说的话
Oh, no. Mr. Peanutbutter? Partygoers? No. Is it--
不 花生酱先生 派对常客 不
Sure is!
没错
Happy "Your 25-Years-Running" Halloween Party!
连续25年万圣节派对快乐
Hallo-ween! Hallo-ween!
万圣节 万圣节
- Hallo-ween! Hallo-ween! - No. Don't. Please.
-万圣节 万圣节 -不要 拜托
Don't. No. You see--
不 听着
So suddenly, we're having a party?
我们突然要开派对吗
Why didn't you say this was happening?
你为什么没告诉我
Because I hate that it happens.
因为我不想它发生
I take no action to make it happen.
我没有主动促成它发生
Every year, I pray that it won't happen,
每年 我都祈祷它不会发生
and it keeps happening anyway!
但它还是不断发生
I feel like an idiot
参加万圣节派对
being at a Halloween party without a costume.
没有装扮 让我觉得自己很蠢
Who cares? I don't have a costume.
谁在乎 我没有节日服装
Uh, you're wearing a costume.
你身上穿的就是
Do you mean, in the sense that we all wear costumes everyday,
你是说 从某种意义上说我们都穿了伪装
such as we reveal facets of ourselves to those closest to us,
虽然我们会向最亲近的人展露各种脸谱
but our truest selves remain hidden?
但我们最本真的一面却还是深藏不露的吗
No, in the sense that you are literally wearing a costume
不 从某种意义上说你确实是穿了来自我们
- from the TV show we both work on. - Oh, yeah!
-一起出演电视剧的角色服装 -对哦
I'll go to Rite Aid to see what I can throw together.
我去来德爱药店看看有什么能用的
Don't let the party die down before I get back.
我回来之前别让派对冷场了
I definitely will let it die down!
我绝对会让派对冷场的
Oh, shit, the Halloween party.
该死 万圣节派对
Oh. Hey, careful with the-- I'm sorry. Can you put a coaster--
请小心...抱歉 你能放个杯垫在...
Can someone--?
有谁能...
You! Marv's intern!
你 马弗的实习生
- You're on door duty. - You got it!
-今天你负责开门 -没问题
I'm very good at opening doors.
开门我很在行
Do you have any candy for trick-or-treaters?
你有糖果给"不给糖就捣蛋"的孩子们吗
No. I don't know.
没 我不知道
Just hand out these Emmy screeners.
把这些艾美录影带拿去发就好
纽约重案组
I'm on it.
交给我吧
《纽约重案组》演员
Those kids'll be holding out their hands for Franz.
孩子们会抢着要弗兰茨的大作的
剧中主角
Why grip a Twix when you can Sip-o-wicz?
手握西波维茨 谁还想要巧克力棒呢
What? I don't--
什么 我没...
Just keep answering the door until I tell you to stop.
继续应门 我不让你停就别停
You got it, chief!
是 长官
Diane! What are you supposed to be?
戴安 你打算化妆成什么
An annoyed writer who hates Halloween.
讨厌万圣节的恼火作家
Well, you are nailing it.
那你扮的真是惟妙惟肖
I'm just here to drop off pages for BoJack.
我只是来给波杰克送剧本的
How's the party?
派对怎么样
I wouldn't know. I'm stuck on door duty, like always.
我怎么知道 应门的差事又落我身上了
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋
影碟
No. You are way too old to be trick-or-treating,
不行 你们都多大了还玩这招
and way too young to be a guest at this party.
来参加派对年纪又太小
Oh, no! Why did I give you the option of trick or treat?
不 我为什么还让你选给糖还是捣蛋
I just wanted treat!
我只是想要糖果
Come back when you're five years older, or three years younger.
等你再长五岁 或者再年轻三岁再回来吧
How 'bout now?
现在怎么样
影碟
Okay. Come on in.
好吧 请进
- Whoa! Cool house. - Oh, thank you.
-房子真棒 -谢谢
- It's not mine. It's my boyfriend's. - Really?
-这不是我家 是我男朋友的 -真的吗
Why does he make you answer the door?
他为什么逼你来应门
No, he doesn't make me, he's--
他没有逼我 他...
Oh, my God. You're right! What am I doing?
天啊 你说得对 我在干什么呢
What am I doing with my life?
我这辈子到底是在干什么啊
Uh, well, judging by your outfit,
从你的装束来看
I'd say you're a pilot of some sort?
你是飞行员之类的吧
I moved to L.A. When I was 18 and now I'm 35!
我18岁搬来洛杉矶 现在都35了
Everything's happening so fast!
一切都发生的太快了
Oh, no! I'm 18! Am I going to be 35 soon?
不 我今年18 我很快就要35岁了吗
That's when they make you president!
到时人们就会选你当总统
I don't want that! That's too much responsibility!
我不想当总统 责任太大了
I can't do this anymore. You! Take my shift!
我不能再干这个了 你 跟我换班
Oh, no! The responsibilities are already starting!
不 责任已经找上门了
I gotta live my life!
我得好好生活
I deserve to be adored by a man,
我值得为男人所爱
yet here my dreams lie dormant!
但我的梦想还在这儿打瞌睡
I don't mean to get mordantly morbid,
我不想变得这么尖酸刻薄
but did I get all adorably adorned
但我这么一个万人迷
to get bored manning doors? No more!
难道就为了给人开门吗 再也不干了
Okay, this cider has not been sufficiently alcoholed.
好吧 这苹果酒里的酒精量还不够
If I'm trapped here with all you losers,
如果我跟你们这群废柴困在这里
I'm at least getting drunk.
至少我要喝醉
Whoa! God! I think somebody spiked the cider!
天啊 我想有人往苹果酒里兑烈酒了
Well, I guess one drink won't hurt.
我想喝一小口无伤大雅
No, I get that it's the X-Files.
不 我知道这是《X档案》
I'm just saying, what happened to the "A" Through "W" Files?
我只是想说 A到W档案都去哪儿了
I wanna see that show. More files!
我想看其他档案的电视剧
- Hey. - Oh, hey, there you are!
-你好 -你好 你在这儿啊
Sweetheart, you disappeared while I was in the bathroom.
亲爱的 我上厕所的时候你就不见了
Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I just got distracted by the fun party.
抱歉 我想只是这有趣的派对让我分心了
But I will not leave your side agai--
但我绝不会再离开你身...
Oh, my God, is that Erica?
天啊 那是艾瑞卡吗
No, no, please don't go talk to Erica.
不不 请不要跟艾瑞卡说话
Katrina. Erica doesn't know anybody else at this party.
卡特里娜 这派对上的人艾瑞卡谁都不认识
It would be rude to leave her all by herself.
丢下她一个人就太不礼貌了
Well, can I at least come with you?
至少允许我跟你一起吧
You know Erica can't talk to two people at once
你知道艾瑞卡不能同时跟两人讲话
on account of her split-brain procedure!
因为她做手术切断了胼胝体
Why don't you go talk to, uh...
不如你去跟...
the teacher from Ferris Bueller's Day Off?
《春天不是读书天》里的老师聊吧
Ben Stein?
本·斯坦
I'll bet that famously boring man is
我敢打赌 那个出了名无聊的人
a blast at parties.
一到派对上就人来疯了
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
- No, don't-- - Erica! Love the costume!
-不 别... -艾瑞卡 装扮真棒
Where did you find such a hideous--?
你从哪儿找来这么难看...
Oh, my mistake, I'm so sorry.
我的错 真对不起
Are you sure this is a good idea, 13-year-old Todd?
你确定这是个好主意吗 13岁的陶德
It's part of the Halloween Code.
这是万圣节法则的一部分
If you don't give teenagers candy,
如果不给青少年糖果
they're going to TP your house.
他们就要朝你家扔东西
Okay.
好吧
Okay, I've scoped out the party,
好了 我仔细观察了这场派对
一词多义 木乃伊和妈咪
and I've yet to see a single mummy.
到目前为止一个木乃伊都没看见
As Margaret Thatcher's children often asked,
正如撒切尔夫人的孩子们常问的
"Is Mummy coming to see us?"
"妈妈会来看我们吗"
And as their nanny always replied,
而他们的保姆则答道
"Not tonight."
"今晚不会"
- Thank god. - I have to ask,
-谢天谢地 -我不得不问
what is the deal with the mummies?
木乃伊的梗怎么回事
Okay. I auditioned for The Mummy movie.
好吧 我去《木乃伊》系列电影试镜了
The one with Brendan Fraser?
有布兰登·弗雷泽出演的那部
And I thought everything was going well,
我以为一切都很顺利
and then something really traumatic happened.
然后非常悲剧性的一件事发生了
- Oh, my God, what? - I, uh...
-天啊 是什么 -我...
I didn't get the part.
我没拿到角色
That's it? You just didn't get it?
就这样 你只是没拿到角色而已
I really wanted it! And it still haunts me!
我真的很想要这个角色 现在想来还很心痛
It's my one major career disappointment as of 2004,
这是到2004年位置我事业上唯一的失败
so could you please do me this one thing
所以能否请你就为我做这么一件事
and make sure I don't see any mummies?
确保我不会看到任何的木乃伊好吗
I promise. No mummies.
我保证 没有木乃伊
Remember that time that lady freaked out 'cause she saw a mummy?
记得那次有位女士看到木乃伊后吓坏了的事吗
- Who was that lady? - Uh, that was actually Jessica Biel.
-是哪位女士 -其实是杰西卡·贝尔
Who?
- One of my ex-wives? - Oh, yeah!
-我的某任前妻 -对
You've brought so many wives and girlfriends to these parties,
你带过太多老婆和女友来这些派对
- I cannot keep track. - Well, don't forget about Pickles, huh?
-我总是分不清 -别忘了小腌瓜
Uh, what? Why is the waitress here talking about pickles?
什么 为什么这服务员要说起小腌瓜
Somebody order pickles?
有人点了小腌瓜吗
No, BoJack, this is my girlfriend.
不是 波杰克 这是我女朋友
Her name is Pickles.
她的名字叫小腌瓜
You can remember because if you look at me,
你能记得是因为如果你看着我
and don't recall my name, you'll think,
而记不起我的名字 你会想
"Who is this person? I'm in a real pickle!"
"这人是谁 真尴尬[腌瓜]"
And then just know that my name is like the thing that you're in,
然后你就知道我的名字和你想的一样
but with an "S" at the end.
只不过前面多了个小
- What? - I'm Pickles!
-什么 -我就是小腌瓜
- My last name is Aplenty! - Do I need to know this one?
-我姓多多 -我需要认识这个人吗
Is she gonna be around for a while?
她还会在你身边一阵子吗
I like that you're razzing me.
我喜欢你对我冷嘲热讽
It really makes me feel like one of the gang.
让我觉得自己真的很像帮派成员
If he teases you, that means he likes you.
如果他取笑你 说明他喜欢你
What? Is that what people think when I tease them?
什么 我取笑别人的时候大家都这么想吗
Cool.
真好
Remember the year that Pinky won the costume contest,
还记得小粉赢了服装大赛的那年吗
but then it turned out
但后来
he'd just lost all his belongings in a fire,
一场大火 他失去了所有财物
and those clothes were all that he owned?
以及所有衣服
That was classic!
太经典了
Oh, shit, I gotta go run the costume contest.
该死 我得赶去服装大赛了
Ow! My back! Why'd I do that?
我的背 我为什么要这么做
It sounds like you all have a lot of history.
听起来你们一起经历了不少
Yeah. I can't believe we've been doing this party since '93.
是啊 不敢相信我们93年就开始办这派对了
That's the year I was born!
那时我才出生
I... did not realize that!
我 还没注意到
Hey, cheers!
干杯
Are you having fun?
你玩得尽兴吗
Yeah, I'm having a great time
还不错 我很开心
explaining my costume to people over and over again.
向大家一遍又一遍地解释我的服装
Hey, here's a thought: if you don't get someone's costume,
我有个想法 如果你没有理解别人的服装
you don't need to tell them! Just live your life!
不必告诉他们 管好自己就行了
- Do you wanna leave? - No, no, no, no! I'm fun!
-你想离开吗 -不不不 我很开心
I don't want to leave!
我不想离开
I wanna leave!
我想走了
Who has the yellow military assault vehicle blocking me in?
是谁的黄色军用袭击车堵了我的车
- Oh, that's me! - Since when do you drive a Hummer?
-是我的 -你什么时候开起悍马来了
Company car. I just like it 'cause it matches my hat.
公司配的 我喜欢是因为它和我的帽子很搭
Plus, lots of room for the golf clubs,
还有 空间很大 放得下高尔夫球杆
and, boy, does that kitten purr.
天呐 那只小猫在叫吗
Why don't you take her out for a spin and see how she handles?
要不你把它带出去转圈圈 看看它会怎么样
What is his costume?
他这服装是什么
- Diane! Hi! - Hey...
-戴安 你好 -你好
Am I on the hit
我是不是在
Priscilla Barnes vehicle Three's Company right now,
当红明星普里西拉·巴恩斯的车三人行上
because three's company.
因为我们有三个人
- I'm just trying to get out of here. - Oh, my gosh, Diane,
-我正想离开了 -天呐 戴安
I just want you to know that
希望你知道
I know that you and Mister have a history...
我知道你和酱酱有一段过去...
- "Mister?" - And I'm fine with it,
-"酱酱" -我不介意
and there's no reason
我们没有必要
we should be awkward around each other,
碰面时觉得尴尬
or jealous, you know?
或是妒忌 知道吗
- I'm not jealous of you. - Okay, good.
-我没有嫉妒你 -好吧 那就好
I'm not jealous of you either,
我也不嫉妒你
even though you are really intimidating.
即使你真的对我很有威胁
But if we were jealous of each other, that would be very normal,
但如果我们彼此妒忌 那就太常见了
so either way, it's totally cool. Totally cool.
所以不管怎么样 都没关系 完全没关系
Should we do shots together
我们能合个影吗
to, like, celebrate how normal we're being?
庆祝我们之间是多么正常
Yeah, this is a good situation.
好啊 这是个不错的局面
Okay, bye, Diane!
好吧 再见 戴安
Did I screw up? I'm so stupid.
我搞砸了吗 我真是太蠢了
No. That's just Diane.
没有 戴安是那样的
She doesn't like parties and she hates fun.
她不喜欢派对 讨厌乐子
No, that's not fair. She used to be fun.
不 这话不公平 她以前很有趣的
In fact, when we first started dating,
事实上 我们刚开始约会的时候
my favorite thing about her was that
我最欢她的就是
she was so much more fun than my other ex-wives.
她比我的前妻们有趣多了
Oh, we're talking about your exes again! That's great.
又开始说你的前任了 真好
Of course, Jessica used to be fun, too.
当然 杰西卡以前也很有趣
That's why I started seeing her after Katrina
所以我和卡特里娜分手后开始和她约会
because Katrina was so mean and cynical,
因为卡特里娜太刻薄又爱挑刺
and Jessica was sweet and full of life.
而杰西卡却很贴心 充满活力
Yeah, she sounds awesome.
是啊 她听起来真好
But, actually, now that I think about it,
但其实现在想起来
when I first met Katrina, she was also full of life.
我初次遇见卡特里娜时 她也充满活力
Do you want another drink? I'm going to get another drink.
你还想喝一杯吗 我要去再喝一杯
Oh, my God. What a weird coincidence.
天呐 真是个奇怪的巧合
Why do all these idealistic, vivacious women
为什么所有理想的活力四射的女人
eventually turn bitter and cruel
和我在一起后
after being with me? What's the common denominator?
最后都变得尖刻而冷酷 有什么共同点呢
Hey, buddy.
你好 伙计
The conga line leader accidentally led us right into the pool.
康茄舞领舞无意中把我们都带进了这个泳池
I've never felt so alive!
我从没感觉如此鲜活
- You should've been there! - I want to go home now.
-你应该去的 -我现在想回家
What? But this party is so fun!
什么 可这个派对很有趣
It's not fun for me.
对我来说不有趣
'Cause I don't know anyone here.
因为这里我谁也不认识
Of course you do. Just--
当然有你认识的人 你就...
BoJack! You remember my wife Katrina.
波杰克 还记得我老婆卡特里娜吗
- Huh? No, I do not. - This is going great.
-不 不认识 -太好了
I'm gonna go dry off. You two chat it up.
我要去吹吹干 你们俩聊着
No, Mr. Peanutbutter, please.
不 花生酱先生 请别走
Thank you for hosting this party.
谢谢你举办这个派对
So fun.
很有趣
- What's the story on the hat? - It's a Blossom costume.
-这顶帽子有什么来头 -这是鲜花套装
Oh, shit, that's right! It's Halloween.
操 对 今天是万圣节
I need a costume! Good call, stranger!
我需要一套服装 多谢提醒 陌生人
So, I love parties, as you know,
所以 你知道的 我喜欢派对
but maybe we should go soon?
但或许我们该快离开
There are so many famous people here,
这里有好多名人
it's actually making me kind of anxious.
这其实让我有点焦虑
Diane! Famous people are just like you and me.
戴安 名人和你我没区别
Well, like me, because I am one.
就像我 因为我就是名人
Mom? No, I can't talk right now. Can I call you tomorrow?
妈 不 我现在不方便 能明天打给你吗
Or is this the one night a year you emerge from your crypt?
还是说现在是你一年中出地下室的一晚
Go introduce yourself. I'm sure he'd love to meet you!
去介绍下自己 我肯定他会想认识你的
- Or we could just go home? - No, come on.
-要不我们还是回家吧 -不 来吧
It's Halloween, a night to face your fears.
今天是万圣节 面对自己的恐惧的一晚
That's why they call it Halloween!
所以他们称之为万圣节
So, you can wean yourself off of having fears!
所以 你可以斩断自己的恐惧
Say "Hallo" To weaning!
去向你的恐惧问好吧
Okay. Todd's Hummer is now blocked in by a blue Tesla.
好吧 陶德的悍马被一辆蓝色特斯拉挡住了
I'm looking for the owner of a blue Tesla.
我在寻找蓝色特斯拉的主人
Studies say buying used is actually better for the environment,
研究表明开二手车更有助于环保
but, hey, you tried, and subsequently trapped me at this party!
但至少你试过了 而且还把我困这儿了
- So, thanks for the new script pages. - You got it.
-谢谢你送新剧本过来 -不客气
Hey, listen. That submarine scene...
听着 关于潜水艇那场戏
You wanna talk about it?
你想现在聊吗
- No? - Okay.
-不想 -好吧
We'll just put that
就把这个话题
in the large bucket of things we don't talk about.
丢进那桶我们都不聊的事里
What is that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
That you didn't wanna talk about it.
你不是不想聊吗
This party sucks.
什么破派对
Hey, doorman! I don't have a costume.
门童 我没有戏服
And I don't wanna look stupid at my own bitchin' Halloween party.
我不想在自家绝世无双的派对上出丑
Okay, I've got an idea.
好吧 有主意了
There. You're a one-night stand.
戴上这个 你就是一床头柜[一夜情]
Get it? Nightstand?
懂了吗 床头柜的双关
Nice! You should be a producer or something.
很好 你真该去当制片人
Ha, ha. Yeah, right!
是吗 是啊
- But not yet. Keep manning the door. - Yeah.
-但不是现在 继续守好门 -好吧
Ah! All dry! Sorry, I got a little distracted on the way back
都弄干了 抱歉 回来的路上被
by some people with a Ouija board.
几个玩占卜的家伙迷住了
A dead soul told me to "AERXIXFASP"!
一个亡灵让我 "阿尔克司法斯普"
- What could it mean? - Cool.
-是什么意思呢 -真酷
While you were gone,
你不在的时候
Ben Stein introduced me to Tim Allen,
本·斯坦把我介绍给蒂姆·艾伦
蒂姆·艾伦美国演员 导演 制片
and the three of us had a long debate about government spending,
我们三个就政府支出问题展开了漫长的讨论
which is exactly how I wanted to spend my Halloween.
跟我期待的万圣节之夜简直一模一样
- I am so sorry. - Although, I have to say,
-真抱歉 -虽然我必须得说
now that your TV show has put us into a new tax bracket,
既然你的节目酬劳把我们推向了新的税级
maybe we should start paying attention more
或许我们该开始多留意
to how the government is using our money.
政府是怎样花我们的钱的
- What? - No, I don't know, ya know,
-什么 -我也不知道
I'm just saying that a true capitalist-free market
我只是说 真正的资本主义自由市场
is actually, if you really think about it,
事实上 如果你仔细想想
more fair than an arbitrary redistribution based on need.
要比基于需求的任意再分配公平多了
This is from Ten Minutes with Tim Allen?
这是和蒂姆·艾伦聊了十分钟的成果吗
You left me alone for an hour and a half!
你让我一个人落单了一个半小时
I guess time flies when you're having fun, right?
开心的时候时间总是过得特别快 对吗
I am not having fun!
我一点都不开心
Hey, I need a costume.
我需要一件服装
I can't be costume-less at my own party.
在自己的派对上怎么能不装扮呢
Follow me.
跟我来
- Hold that. Now circle around here. - Oh. What...
-拿着 这转一圈 -干什么
- Okay. Just need some tape. - No. What are-- Hey.
-好了 粘上胶带 -干吗 别
No, I get that there's a smoke monster,
不 我知道里面有个烟雾怪
but other than that, it's just Gilligan's Island, right?
但除此之外 不就是《盖里甘的岛》吗
Oh, thank you so much.
太感谢你了
No!
Jessica!
杰西卡
Am I written by Albert Hammond and Diane Warren,
我是由阿尔伯特·哈蒙和戴安妮·瓦仁创作
originally recorded by Tina Turner,
原唱是蒂娜·特纳
but popularized by Ace of Base?
但被爱司基地唱火的那首歌吗
Because "Don't Turn Around."
因为《不要回头》 [歌名]
Mummy!
木乃伊
What do you mean, a duel?
什么意思 决斗
You mean like, like a duel, a duel?
像两人对决的那种决斗吗
Hold on, somebody's...
等等 有人...
- Baby Bjorn Borg. - Oh, my God. Yes!
-比约·博格宝宝 -老天啊 没错
Cute. What do you want?
可爱 你要干吗
Oh, um, I actually wanted to introduce yourself.
其实我想要介绍一下你自己
I mean myself.
我是说自我介绍
Obviously, you already know yourself, so...
很明显 你已经很了解自己了 所以
Oh, God. Listen, I just wanted to tell you
老天 听着 我只想告诉你
how much I loved Horsin' Around.
我有多喜欢《胡闹的小马》
It was, like, a very formative part of my childhood.
简直塑造了我的童年
So... thank you.
所以 谢谢你
I get a warm feeling every time I think about the song.
每次想到那首歌我都会感觉很温暖
*Three little orphans, one, two, three*
*三个小孤儿 一二三 *
I'm sorry. I'm on the phone right now.
抱歉 我正打电话呢
Uh... Sorry.
不好意思
Yeah, Mom, I'm still here.
是的 妈妈 我还在
No, it was nobody important.
不是 一个路人而已
No, I get them to Glee Club.
不 我知道他们是欢乐合唱团
But why are they singing when they're not in the Glee Club?
但他们不在团里的时候为什么也唱歌
Where's the music coming from? Doesn't seem realistic.
音乐是哪来的 感觉很不现实
Why did you make me talk to BoJack?
你干吗要让我去跟波杰克打招呼
I made a complete fool of myself.
我都快糗死了
- No. - I can't do this.
-才不是 -我做不到
I'm good in small groups.
我只在小团体里混得开
I'm great in chat-rooms and message boards.
我擅长在聊天室和留言板上发言
But I hate big parties!
但我讨厌大型派对
- What? No! - Yes!
-什么 不 -是的
And I didn't wanna tell you
我本来不想告诉你
because I know how much this party means to you.
因为我知道这个派对对你有多重要
But I can't be more fun than your ex-wives!
但我根本没法比你的前妻们更有趣
It's too much pressure!
压力太大了
I'm sorry.
对不起
- Hey, Pickles? I'm sorry. - For what?
-小腌瓜 抱歉 -为什么
I shouldn't talk about my ex-wives so much.
我不该一直提起我的前妻们
I don't want you to feel like you have to be fun.
我不想让你觉得自己必须得很有趣
But I am fun.
但我是很有趣啊
It has nothing to do with you, or your ex-wives,
和你还有你的前妻都没关系
or your ex-wife Diane, who is in this room right now.
或你的前妻戴安 她正在这个房间里游荡
Okay, now I'm looking for the owner of a blue Tesla,
好了 我正在寻找一辆蓝色特斯拉
a red Maserati, and a gold helicopter.
一辆红色玛莎拉蒂和一辆金色直升机的主人
- Let's just get out of here. - I don't wanna get out of here!
-我们还是走吧 -我才不想走
I'm having fun! This is fun for me!
我正玩得开心呢 我很开心
What's up with the waitress?
那服务生怎么了
You left me alone all night long!
你一晚上都把我晾在一旁
I ask so little of you! And you never listen.
我就提了那么点要求 可你从来不听
I know, but now I am listening,
我知道 但我现在在听啊
and I swear I will stay by your side, now and forever.
我发誓从现在起我会一直陪在你身边
I'll be on you like Urkel on Laura. "Will I do that?"
就像乌克尔对劳拉说的 "我会那么做吗"
出自美国情景喜剧《凡人琐事》
- Yes, I will. - You know what? No.
-是的 我会 -知道吗 不用了
Because now I want to be alone.
因为我现在想一个人待着
So, have fun hanging out
你就和你的那帮
with all your hippie liberal friends, okay?
自由的嬉皮朋友继续愉快地玩耍吧
- 'Cause I'm going home. - Kar-nina! Don't go!
-我要回家了 -卡妮娜 别走
- Party's over. - All right, fine.
-派对结束了 -好吧
Let's make this an annual thing, though, okay?
我们每年都办一次吧 好吗
I wanna see all of you, back here, next year! No matter what!
明年我还要见到你们 都来啊
I asked you to do one thing,
我就让你做这么一件事
keep me away from mummies. And you couldn't even do that!
让我远离木乃伊 你都做不到
Okay, in my defense,
好吧 让我解释下
I am dressed like a giant notebook,
我打扮成一本巨大的笔记本
which severely limits my mobility!
这限制了我的机动性
How do you think I felt
你以为我试镜时
when I had to do that screen test all wrapped up in gauze?
浑身绑满绷带是什么感受
Wait. You were auditioning to play the mummy?
等等 你是去试镜扮演木乃伊吗
Mom, I gotta go. Okay? I'll call you tomorrow.
妈妈 我要挂了 明天打给你
Yeah. We will figure out Dad's funeral.
嗯 爸爸的葬礼会想办法的
And... I'm... I'm sorry.
我...我很抱歉
- You! Boy! What's going on? - I think the party's over, sir.
-小子 发生了什么 -派对结束了 先生
I always thought that when this happened, I would feel something.
我一直觉得到这时候 我会有点感觉
I don't know what, but something.
不知道该是什么感觉 但总得有一点
But I don't feel anything. What's wrong with me?
但我一点感觉都没有 我怎么了
Nothing's wrong. Just sometimes parties are over.
什么都没错 只是派对有时就是会结束的
But... Hey, it doesn't have to be over.
但是 现在不一定就结束了
I mean, I could stick around for a little bit.
我是说 我还可以再待一会
Yeah, sure, good idea. Stick around for as long as you want.
好吧 好主意 你想待多久都行
Yeah?
是吗
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry I ruined another Halloween for you.
很抱歉我又毁了你的一个万圣节
- You didn't ruin it. - I really wanted you to think I was fun.
-你没有毁掉 -我真的希望你认为我很有趣
Diane, you don't need to pretend to be something you're not.
戴安 你不用假装成别的样子
- I already love you. - What?
-我已经爱你了 -什么
And I'm going to love you, no matter what version of you you are.
我会一直爱你 不管你变成什么样
So, you might as well give me the real version.
所以你不如向我展示真实的自己
This is good.
太棒了
Now I know you don't like parties.
现在我知道你不喜欢派对了
So, we will never have that argument again.
以后我们不用再因为这个吵了
Yeah.
I really humiliated myself in front of BoJack.
我在波杰克面前真是太丢脸了
If it makes you feel better,
如果这样说能好一点
I guarantee BoJack won't even remember that he met you.
波杰克肯定甚至都不记得自己见过你
Okay, new strategy.
换个策略
I'm looking for four strong construction workers
我要找四名强壮的建筑工人
who can lift my car and carry it out to the street,
把我的车抬起来搬到路上
like in the Mentos commercial. Any takers?
就像曼妥思广告里一样 有人愿意吗
Pickles, open the door!
小腌瓜 开门
Just leave me alone!
别管我
What's going on in there? Tough SAT prep course?
出什么事了 高考太难
Fail her learner's permit test?
学习许可测验挂了
Skirmish with the members of the Baby-Sitter's Club?
跟保姆俱乐部的同仁闹矛盾了
- Not at all. - Shattered dreams of playing Adelaide
-根本不是 -在高中戏剧《红男绿女》中
in her high school's production of Guys and Dolls
扮演阿德莱德的梦想破碎了
because the musical director sees her as more of a Rusty Charlie?
因为音乐剧导演认为她更像红查理
I don't know why this keeps happening.
我不知道为什么总会这样
I take these amazing women, like Pickles, like you,
我和这些完美的女人 小腌瓜 你
Katrina, Jessica, and I ruin them.
卡特琳娜 杰西卡一起 然后毁了她们
I'm not ruined.
我没有被毁
- No, I just mean... I don't listen. - Okay, yes.
-不 我是说...我不会倾听 -对
It is definitely very annoying how you don't listen.
你不听人说话真的很烦人
Thank you, but you don't have to
谢谢 但你不用
say nice things just to make me feel better.
说什么好话来安慰我
Huh? Okay, no.
好吧 不
I was going to say you not listening
我是想说你不会听
and I repeat, you don't listen,
还要重复 你不会倾听
that's not the only thing going on here.
并不是唯一的问题
There are more things?
还有更多问题吗
- What do all these women have in common? - They're mean?
-这些女人都有什么共同点 -她们很刻薄
- When you first start dating them. - They're fun?
-你刚开始和她们交往时 -她们很有趣
They're young. You keep dating women in their 20s.
她们很年轻 你一直和20多岁的女人约会
I do, do that.
没错 真的
They're not fully-formed yet. Life changes people.
那时候她们还没成型 人是会变得
- Well, not me. - That's kind of my point.
-我不会 -我就是这个意思
You don't ruin these women, they just grow up.
你没有毁掉这些女人 是她们成长了
So, what you're saying is...
你的意思是
they all grow up, but I stay the same age?
她们都成长了 而我一直是那个年纪
All right. All right. All right. How do I fix that?
好吧 好吧 那我要怎么解决
Well, either you date someone older...
要么你找年纪大一点的人交往
- Ooooooor... - Or, you grow up.
-或者 -或者你长大起来
Because otherwise, they're gonna keep outgrowing you.
因为不然的话 她们会一直超越你
Mind if I try?
让我试试吧
Okay, first thing we need to do
好吧 我们首先
is sit you up and get you hydrated.
要让你坐起来 给你一些水
Thanks.
谢谢
I understand what you're going through.
我明白你的感受
I've been in your position before, and this party is hard.
我的处境也曾和你一样 这派对很艰难
It is!
是的
It's hard to be the new girlfriend.
做新女友本来就很难了
And to be at a famous person's house,
还要来一个名人的家里
at an event with 25 years of history,
参加一项延续了25年传统的盛会
and all these people Mr. Peanutbutter has known for years.
还有这些花生酱先生认识好几年的人们
- Plus, you're here. - Plus, I'm here.
-而且你也在这里 -而且我也在这里
What if I'm just a rebound?
万一我只是他用来慰藉的呢
I was a rebound. And he loved me, so much, for ten years.
我就是他用来慰藉的 他深爱了我十年
If there's one thing I know about him,
要说我对这个人有什么了解
it's that he loves the person he's with
那就是他会无条件地
deeply and unconditionally.
深爱他身边的人
So, you don't have to worry about me,
所以你不用担心我
because I'm not that person anymore.
因为现在那个人已经不是我了
You are.
而是你
If you guys will excuse me,
失陪一下
I'm just gonna take this dickhole's helicopter home.
我要把这个混蛋的直升飞机开回家了
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
-你没事吧 -嗯
I'm actually really glad you went through all those ex-wives
我其实很高兴你有这么多前妻
because it means I got the best version of you.
因为这说明我拥有最好的你
- That's right. Version 4.0. - Oh! I like the sound of that.
-没错 第四代 -我喜欢这叫法
Hey, you wanna just go home? Hang out, just the two of us?
你想回家吗 就我们俩待着
Psh! No way! I just saw on Tweed Feed that Josephine's ex, Tor,
不是吧 我刚在推粮上看到约瑟芬的前任托尔
is throwing a monster shindig up in NoHo.
要在休北区开狂欢会
Who-sephine's ex-what now?
什么瑟芬的前任什么
They have a two-story ice luge, and a huge beer pond tournament.
他们有双层冰块 还有巨大啤酒池比赛
And I brought new costumes,
我带了新的服装
so we don't have to look stupid
这样我们拍的照片
wearing the same in all our pictures.
就不会傻兮兮的只穿一套
I never wanna grow up!
我不想长大
Where's everybody going? It's Halloween!
大家都要去哪里 现在是万圣节
Happy Hallowee-- What the?
万圣节快乐 怎么...
- Where is everyone? - Hey, let's do this again next year.
-大家去哪里了 -我们明年再来一次
I'm going to bed.
我上床去了
I love Halloween.
我爱万圣节