马男波杰克 第五季 BoJack Horseman Season 5 第9集: 过去的事 Ancient History

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 亚伦·保尔 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 斯蒂芬妮·比翠丝 / 周洪 / 吉恩·维尔皮克 / 拉米·马雷克


台词
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 小酸奶 吃冰棒
I don't know what's real anymore.
我已分不清什么是真实的
翻译 红拂 斗斗 布塔
And I don't know if I care.
也不知是否还在乎了
校对 小酸奶
- Talk to me, Philbert. - Don't tell her a thing.
-告诉我 菲尔伯特 -什么也别告诉她
时间轴 姜姜
What did you do to your wife?
你对你老婆做了什么
She was gonna get us all killed.
她会害死我们所有人
后期 吉吉
So you took care of it, huh?
所以你解决了她 对吗
I tried to stop him!
我试过阻止他
- Who? - Fritz! He was hopped up on goof-berries.
-阻止谁 -弗里茨 他呆莓吃多了
总监 小酸奶
I think I shot him.
我好像开枪打了他
What are you doing, Philbert?
你在做什么 菲尔伯特
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
app.YYeTs.com
人人影视官方客户端唯一下载渠道
You shot your partner?
你对你的搭档开了枪
Cut! We're turning around for BoJack.
卡 下一场拍波杰克
All right! That was acting.
好样儿的 这才是演戏
Hey, so, this has been real, but since it's our last day,
听着 我们处的很愉快 但既然要杀青了
it feels like maybe we should call it on the whole us
我觉得我们应该停止
sleeping together thing.
睡在一起
I don't usually keep dating co-stars once we've wrapped.
杀青之后我一般不和其他主演约会
Would you say we're co-stars?
你说我们都是主演
I mean, I'm Philbert. I'd say we're more like both in the cast?
我可是菲尔伯特 应该说我们都有参演吧
Yeah, let's definitely pump the brakes on this.
这个话题到此为止吧
And we're set. Action!
准备 开拍
I had no choice. He was strangling my wife!
我别无选择 他正勒着我的老婆
What did you do with the bodies?
你怎么处理的尸体
I-- It's all a blur. It feels like a dream.
我 一切都很模糊 感觉像梦一样
- Where are the bodies, Philbert? - I buried them.
-尸体在哪 菲尔伯特 -我把他们埋了
In the same place I'm gonna bury you.
我也会把你埋在同一个地方
Right here.
就在这里
Kiss me, you smart, handsome renegade.
吻我 你这个聪明又英俊的叛徒
There's no time for that now. The nuclear missiles are coming.
没时间了 核导弹就要来了
Cut! That's a wrap on Philbert Season One!
卡 《菲尔伯特》第一季杀青
Great work, everyone!
干得漂亮 大家
I want you all to know I'm proud of what I've done here.
我想告诉你们 我为我的工作成果感到自豪
以严肃著称的美国广播电视文化成就奖是全球广播电视媒体界历史最悠久最具权威的奖项之一
See ya at the Peabody Awards!
皮博迪奖见
Great working with you. Thank you.
和你们合作很愉快 谢谢
Terrific job. Seriously...
干的棒极了 真的
What the hell are goof-berries?
呆莓是什么鬼
马男波杰克第五季 第九集
航空兄弟国际机场
曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-鲁滨逊
泽尔博斯施拉格-宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克
- I love the sign. -You better.
-我喜欢这牌子 -必须的
I basically had to go through a whole pen on that thing.
一整根笔都要写没水了
Hey, I'd help you with your bag,
我也想帮你提包
- but you know, my back. - Yeah.
-但是你知道的 我的腰 -好吧
It's cool that you came through Los Angeles on your way home.
你回家途中能经过洛杉矶真好
Yeah, I guess we got lucky.
是啊 看来我们运气不错
The only flight from Connecticut to Kansas
从康涅狄格州到堪萨斯州的唯一航班
had a one-night layover in California.
要在加利福尼亚州中途停留一晚
- Really? - No, dummy. I wanted to see you.
-真的吗 -当然不 傻瓜 我想见你
现在是什么时候
Emily is here to see you.
艾米莉来见你了
- Blunt? - Well, she is a little curt.
-布朗特吗 -这个艾米莉是个小婊子
艾米莉·布朗特 英国女演员
That's my Emily! Send her in!
那是我的艾米莉 让她进来
- Hey, Todd. - You okay?
-陶德 -你还好吗
- I broke up with my fireman. - Not Steve!
-我和消防员分手了 -不要是史蒂夫啊
No, no, no, not Steve. It was Doug.
不不不 不是史蒂夫 是道格
Not Doug! Forgot there was a new one!
不要是道格啊 忘了换新人了
I am so done with these sexy noble hero hunks.
我受够了这些性感高尚的英雄猛男
The sex is great,
性生活很棒
but the emotional connection just is not there.
但是根本没有情感交流
It was the same with me and Yolanda.
我和尤兰达也是一样
No emotional connection, but the no-sex was amazing.
没有情感交流 但是无性生活非常棒
None of the best sex I ever had.
我性生活中最棒的无性生活
You know, I was actually thinking about that.
知道吗 我正好在想这个
Remember that idea you had about the dating app for asexuals?
记得你那个关于无性恋交友软件的主意吗
Nope!
不记得
Yeah, here we go.
给你看
"All About That Ace"?
"纯粹乌心"[黑桃与无性谐音]
You should get yourself out there.
你应该去寻求真爱
You were the best boyfriend I ever had.
你是我交过最棒的男朋友
If only there was a version of you
如果有一个版本的你
I could have sex with, I'd be all set.
可以和我做爱 我就满足了
Whoa, Emily. I just got a crazy idea.
艾米莉 我突然有个疯狂的想法
What?
什么
A restaurant where the menus are printed on garlic bread,
把菜单印在蒜香面包上的餐厅
so after you order, the first course is the menu!
这样点餐之后 头盘就是菜单
VIM管理公司桶装窗用清洁剂
So, ever since Philbert wrapped earlier today,
自从今天《菲尔伯特》杀青后
the question on everybody's mind is,
大家最关心的问题就是
"What's Mr. Peanutbutter going to do next?"
"花生酱先生下一步会做什么"
You're a serious actor now,
你现在是名演员了
so I guess, narrate a documentary about global warming,
也许可以去给关于全球变暖的纪录片旁白
and then take a private jet to the premiere?
然后坐私人飞机去参加首映礼
I've been looking for new projects.
我在寻找新项目
Seems like everything's based on books these days,
如今好像什么都是根据小说改编的
so I went to the book store to scout some material.
所以我去书店搜索了素材
But all the books are so long now.
但是现在的书都好厚
Who has the time?
谁有那个时间
I'll just wait 'til the movie comes out, then see the movie,
我等电影拍出来 看电影就好了
and decide if the book
然后决定改编成电影的这本书
the movie is based on would make a good movie.
是不是能拍成好电影
Oh, that's a good strategy.
这可真是个好策略
Anyway, I was heading to the door
总之我正往门外走
in book-length-related frustration...
被这些大部头搞的很不爽
...when I saw one of those circular greeting card racks.
突然看到一个那种旋转的贺卡货架
Spotted a card that looked interesting,
发现了一张看起来有意思的贺卡
and it's a super-quick read.
而且一下就读完了
- "Happy Birthday, Dad." - Pretty cool dad, huh?
-"生日快乐 爸爸" -多好的爸爸
You want to option this greeting card for a movie?
你想把这张贺卡改编成电影
- We'll call it Birthday Dad. - But what is it?
-就叫作《生日爸爸》 -但讲什么内容
it's... "Birthday Dad."
就讲 "生日爸爸"
Okay.
好吧
You think we can get the film rights?
你觉得我们能弄到改编权吗
I'll look into it.
我去咨询一下
斯蒂尔顿
So, then Joby was like,
然后乔比说
"Uh, nice scrunchie, Professor."
"发圈真漂亮 教授"
It was literally a thing.
真有这种东西
Joby is the guy in your dorm who plays guitar?
乔比是你宿舍里弹吉他的那个
Yeah, he's really funny, but like soulful funny, you know?
对 他超搞笑的 有灵魂的搞笑
That's great.
那挺好
You know, I always thought I would make a good college person.
我一直认为自己特别适合上大学
Roaming the campus,
在校园里漫步
sticking it to the crusty old dean with my rowdy 'tude,
跟我的无赖兄弟们一起抗争坏脾气老院长
having friends, and learning things, and just, uh, being young.
交朋友 学东西 还有就是 保持年轻
You okay?
你还好吗
You look as if you saw Ghost in the Shell
你看起来好像刚看了攻壳机动队
and you're Scarlett Johansson's publicist.
而你是斯嘉丽·约翰逊的公关
It's weird to be back in this house.
回到这个屋子里感觉很诡异
This is where it all happened with your mom.
当初和你妈就是在这里发生了那一切
Oh, my God, this is so weird.
天呐 这太诡异了
Hollyhock, whoa. It's okay. That's ancient history.
霍莉霍克 别慌 这都是过去了
My mom is dead,
我妈死了
so nobody is going to drug you with secret pills. All right?
所以没人会再喂你吃神秘药丸了 好吗
Now, how about we make new, fun, memories
现在 我们不然创造一些新的有趣的记忆
to cancel out the old ones?
来抵消那些旧的
- Can the new memories be pizza-related? - No doy!
-新的记忆可以和披萨相关吗 -不行
桑卓之家
Ah, thank you for meeting me on such short notice.
谢谢你这样仓促还能来见我
It's nice to see you.
见到你很高兴
I'm sure Fridays must be a big night for you.
我相信对你而言周五晚上一定很重要
You were probably planning on going out to a nice dinner
你或许正在计划着和新女友
with your new girlfriend?
一起出去吃顿好的
Or seeing a movie with your new girlfriend?
或者和她去看电影
Or staying in and watching cable--
或者待在家里看电视
I get what you're asking. The answer is, no,
我知道你想问什么了 答案是 没有
I don't have cable anymore.
我再也没有电视了
Or a new girlfriend.
也没有新女友
I'm not seeing anyone either.
我也没有在和谁约会
I've just been so busy with my Philbert.
我只是忙于我的《菲尔伯特》
Philbert? You have a Philbert?
菲尔波特 你有了一个菲尔波特
Oh, I'm sorry. It's a show I'm producing.
抱歉 这是一部我制作的剧
Not the baby we really wanted but never had.
不是我们一直想要却从未得到的那个孩子
Oh, well, that's great, too.
好吧 那也挺好
Anyway, Mr. Peanutbutter wants to option this card as a movie.
不管怎样 花生酱先生想选这张卡拍电影
- Birthday Dad. - How is it a movie?
-生日老爸 -这怎么能拍电影
- It's "Birthday Dad." - Oh. Okay.
-就是"生日老爸" -好吧
特蕾西没用的负责领养的人
- I'm sorry. - Yeah. Sure.
-抱歉 -没事 接吧
Hello?
你好
Can you get to the St. Bernard Medical Center
你能在半小时内
in like, a half hour?
赶到圣·伯纳德医疗中心吗
Uh, I think so. Why?
应该可以 怎么了
I just got my tonsils taken out,
我刚取出来我的扁桃体
- and I need a ride home. - What?
-需要有人接我回家 -什么
Nah, I'm just messing with you.
不是 我跟你开玩笑的
A pregnant lady doesn't want the baby.
有一个孕妇不想要那个婴儿
If you can get there tonight, the baby's yours.
如果你今晚能赶到那 那个婴儿就是你的了
Tonight? That's so-- she doesn't even know me.
今晚 这也太 她都不认识我
Hey, man. You don't say no to free baby.
你不能拒绝一个免费的婴儿
Okay.
好吧
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
I have to drive my hospital to the car right now!
我得马上把医院开到车那儿
I'm a baby, and there's adopting on the way!
我是个婴儿 有个领养要生出来了
- You're adopting? - Vroom-vroom!
-你申请了领养 -呜呜
There's so much food in my lap! Doesn't matter! It's fine!
我腿上有好多吃的 不重要 没关系
- All part of being a mother! -You are really freaking out.
-只是做母亲的一部分 -你真的被吓坏了
Am I freaking out too much? Or not enough?
我真的被吓过头了吗 还是还不够呢
- Let me drive you. - But I have the car seat in my car.
-我开车送你吧 -但我车里有婴儿座椅
They won't let you go home without one.
如果一个都没有他们就不让你回家
It's the only rule, really.
这是唯一一条规定 真的
There should be more rules, but who am I to judge?
应该有更多规定的 但我又凭什么去评判呢
Hey, breathe.
深呼吸
I'll get the car seat. Let's go.
我来处理婴儿座椅 走吧
I ate too much.
我吃太多了
I need ice cream to smooth the rest of it down.
我需要冰淇淋来把剩下的顺下去
Oh, I don't keep junk food in the house,
我家里不留垃圾食品
ever since last night when I ate all of my ice cream.
自从上次我一晚吃掉了我的所有冰激凌之后
Hey, why do you have a vodka bottle for every day of the week?
为什么你有对应一周每天的酒瓶
Oh, that's just my new system I'm trying.
那个是我正在尝试的新方法
I'm down to one bottle a day.
我每天控制只喝一瓶
- Is this like an AA thing? - No, I don't need AA.
-是匿名戒酒吗 -不 我不需要匿名戒酒
- Would you get outta there? - I want ice cream.
-你能不能离开这儿 -我想吃冰激凌
- Give me your keys. - What? No.
-给我你的钥匙 -什么 不
Come on. Let me drive the Tesla.
来嘛 让我开开那辆特斯拉
With your greasy pizza fingers?
用你油腻腻的刚吃过披萨的手
- Forget it. - Come on!
-没门 -得了吧
What the hell are these?
这是个什么玩意儿
What? Oh, those...
什么 这些
Why was this in your pocket? Are these for me?
你口袋里为什么会有这些 是给我吃的吗
No, Hollyhock. God, no.
不 霍莉霍克 天 不要
Oh God, did you put this in my pizza?
天 你是不是把这个下到我的披萨里了
What? Of course not. Hollyhock. No. Give me the-- no!
什么 当然没 霍莉霍克 给我 不
Hollyhock, those were for my back!
霍莉霍克 这些是治我后背的
- Wait, for real? - Yes.
-等下 真的 -是的
Oh, then actually, oops.
还真是 糟糕
- Hey, Todd. Is everything okay? -I need to talk to someone,
-陶德 都还好吗 -我要找个人聊聊
and you're the only person I knew would be available
你是唯一一个我知道会在周五晚上
on a Friday night, with nothing to do.
有空又无所事事的人
Hey, I almost went to the movies tonight!
我今晚差点就去看电影了
It's not my fault there's never anything in the 8:00 hour.
8点从来没什么事又不能怪我
9:15 is too late. 7:00 is too early.
9点15太晚了 7点太早了
Where am I supposed to eat dinner?
我该到哪儿去吃晚饭呢
Uh, sneak in a bag of mashed potatoes like the rest of us?
像我们剩下的人一样潜入一袋土豆泥
- Is this your whole apartment? - It's a studio.
-这就是你的整个公寓 -这是个工作室
I ate lunch with a studio head just yesterday.
我昨天才和一个工作室负责人吃饭
- This is not a studio. - What do you need, Todd?
-工作室才不长这样 -你想干什么 陶德
Well, my friend, Emily, did something really nice for me,
我的朋友艾米莉为我做了一件真的很棒的事
and I wanna pay her back.
我想回报她
Thought you could help me brainstorm.
我想也许你能帮我头脑风暴一下
Okay. What kind of things does she like?
好吧 她喜欢什么样的东西
Well, sex, for one.
比如 性爱
Good for her! A woman needs to know her own body
不错 一个女人需要先了解自己的身体
before she expects someone else to know her body.
然后才能期待别人去了解她的身体
- What? What are we talking about? - What?
-什么 我们在聊什么 -什么
I think sex, for one?
比如 性爱[一个人]
Diane, you sad-homed genius.
戴安 你个可悲的宅在家的天才
- You've cracked it! - What?
-你把问题解决了 -什么
To the junkyard behind the engineering school!
向工程学院后面的垃圾场出发
Always happy to contribute!
很高兴帮到你
- Oh, my God, I'm sorry. I freaked out. -It's not your fault.
-天 抱歉 我吓坏了 -这不怪你
Your generation's been brainwashed by McGruff the Crime Dog.
你们这一代都被侦探狗麦克格拉夫洗脑了
美国国家犯罪预防委员会制作的卡通猎犬形象用于帮助建立儿童的预防犯罪意识
Who, by the way, I met at a party once?
我之前在派对上是不是还见过一次
Didn't ask me a single question about me.
问的问题没一个是关于我的
Yeah, and also because of the time I overdosed on pills.
是啊 也是因为我有用药过量的经历
Right, well, these were good pills.
好吧 这些是好药
I told you I'm on a system now.
我跟你说过了我现在在接收系统治疗
I'm not "Doing drugs." This was medicine.
我不是在"嗑药" 这是治病的药
Can you get more?
能再弄点吗
Oh, sure. I'll just call the pharmacy and say,
当然可以 我就打给药店说
"Hey, girl, you know that highly-addictive opioid
"小姐 知道我每隔三小时就要服用的
I'm supposed to take every three hours?
那种极易上瘾的类鸦片药吗
Well, I kind of misplaced them,
我好像把它们弄不见了
so could I just get some more? I'm totally not a drug addict."
能不能再给我开点 我绝不是药物上瘾者"
- I'm really sorry. - No. It's fine.
-真的很抱歉 -不 没关系
Let's enjoy our time together,
让我们好好享受在一起的时光
even though I'm in tremendous pain.
即使我现在痛苦万分
I'll try to forget it,
我会努力忘记痛苦
but the whole time we might be thinking about it.
但我们可能会一直想到这点
I do not blame you, but if you blame yourself,
我不怪你 但如果你责怪自己
that is okay with me.
我是没意见
You must know a place you can get more painkillers.
你一定知道在哪能弄到更多止疼药
I do know a guy,
我确实认识一个人
but he's somewhat "South of Pico,"
不过他有点《碧可南部》那种感觉
if you know what I mean.
如果你懂我的意思
I don't. Why do Los Angeles people think
我不懂 为什么洛杉矶人觉得
everyone else understands your local references?
其他人都能搞懂你们的本地典故
Okay, okay, let's go.
好吧 好吧 我们走
I can't believe you're adopting.
不敢相信你要领养孩子
I just realized it was the right thing for me.
我只是发现这件事很适合我
I just remember you were so adamant
我只是想起了你以前是那样固执
about having the baby yourself,
坚持要自己生孩子
even when I said we should talk about other options.
连我说我们应该商量下别的选择时你也如此
- Yeah, but the way you said it-- - I'm not mad.
-是 但你说话的方式 -我不是生气
I just think it's funny you had that change of heart
我只是觉得你在我们分手后
after we broke up.
改变心意有点好笑
I'm sorry. This is not about me.
抱歉 我怎么想不重要
You'll be a great mom, and I'm really happy for you.
你会是个很棒的妈妈 我真心为你感到高兴
- Yeah? - Of course.
-是吗 -当然
Well, one day, you're gonna be a great dad.
总有一天 你也会是个很棒的爸爸
Hopefully as cool as Birthday Dad!
希望像生日老爸一样酷
- Why are we at the pediatrician? - Trust me.
-我们为什么要来儿科医生这 -相信我
This doctor is the sleaziest, dopiest, scurviest of the scurvy.
这医生是最下三滥 最愚蠢 最卑鄙的人渣
- Who is he? - Exactly.
-是谁 -对了
Hu... wants to par-tay?
想来狂欢吗
Dr. Hu! Thank you for squeezing us in!
胡医生 谢谢你把我们安排上了
You always gotta make time for your friends.
对朋友当然要挤出时间了
And I haven't seen you since Sarah Lynn's funeral.
自从萨拉·琳的葬礼后 我就没见着你了
Oh, right.
That was a huge wake-up call for me.
那件事让我觉醒
Next morning I looked in the mirror,
第二天早上我照镜子
and you know who I saw staring back at me?
知道我看见镜子里是谁在盯着我吗
- Who? - Exactly.
-谁 -没错
- What? - No. Hu.
-什么 -不 是胡
I spent 30 days at Pastiches Malibu and now I'm sober.
我在山寨马里布待了30天 现在我戒毒了
It's like I completely regenerated as a brand-new doctor.
这就像我重生为有一个崭新的医生了
Congratulations.
恭喜
You'd have to be a real lost cause not to seek help
你那样失去了萨拉·琳
after losing Sarah Lynn like that, don't you think?
如果你不寻求帮助就完了 你不觉得吗
Oh, deffo. I mean, you know, get help
当然 寻求帮助
or, you know, work out a system on your own.
或者 自己想出一个系统
Even, you know, whatever's right for you.
甚至 任何对你有帮助的
Anyway, I'm trying to get my hands on some Feelbetterin?
话说回来 我想要点治愈灵
Feelbetterin?
治愈灵
BoJack, have you been taking oxypraxylcortizoid?
波杰克 你一直在服用氧普拉克西哌替啶吗
Yeah. I know what you're thinking,
我知道你在想什么
but I legitimately have a herniated disc.
但我真的得了椎间盘突出
He's telling the truth!
他说的是真的
I threw out his pills because of my trauma
他妈妈给我下药给我留下了心灵创伤
from when I got drugged by his mama.
所以我把他的药给扔了
- You got drugged by your own mother? - No, my mother.
-你亲妈给你下药 -不 是我妈
Her mother was a maid who got knocked up by my dad,
她妈是一个被我爸搞大了肚子的女佣
but she got adopted by eight other dads.
但后来她被八个后爸收养了
Okay, do you know how many times I hear this story every week?
好吧 你知道我每周要听多少遍这个故事吗
This story, specifically? Even the "Eight dads" part?
一模一样的故事吗 就连"八个后爸"也一样
I don't know who you think you're fooling,
我不知道你觉得你在糊弄谁
but this Hu won't get fooled again.
但这个胡不会再被糊弄了
Thank you for coming, Emily.
谢谢你过来 艾米莉
What's with all the candles? Why are you wearing a robe?
这些蜡烛是做什么 你为什么穿着一件睡袍
Oh, I blew a fuse earlier, so I had to light candles.
我刚才把保险丝烧断了 所以我只能点蜡烛了
That took a while, and then I didn't get to change.
花了我不少时间 然后我就没来得及换衣服
Hold that thought.
暂停一下你的思路
- The thought of "Oh"? - That's right.
-"哦"的思路 -对
Because you're gonna need it
因为你见过我的新死党后
when you meet your new best friend...
会用得上
Henry Fondle!
亨利·爱抚
- What? What? - He's a sex robot!
-什么 什么 -他是个性爱机器人
So, you can stop dating all those boring guys
这样你就不用和那些无聊的男生约会
and still have sex!
依然可以享受性爱了
Stop me if you've heard this one. What?
如果你听过别人这么评价请阻止我 什么
And guess what?
你猜怎么着
I even recorded dozens of sexy robot phrases
我甚至还录了几十条性爱机器人话术
for it to say at random intervals!
让它能不定期说出来
I am Henry Fondle. Insert me into genitals!
我是亨利·爱抚 把我插入生殖器吧
Why did you do this?
你为什么要做这个玩意
To show you that I care about your needs.
证明给你我关心你的需求
My prime directive is to pleasure you.
我的首要指令是满足你
Todd, I'm not sure you understand how sex works.
陶德 我觉得你可能不明白性爱是怎么回事
That is so condescending.
你这话太居高临下了
I know what sex is. I am not a child.
我知道性爱是什么 我不是小孩了
I'm just not great at building robots.
我只是不擅长造机器人
This is my first one, and frankly,
这是我做的第一个机器人 老实说
I think it's pretty impressive
我觉得我挺厉害的
I put it together in one afternoon.
我只用了一下午就拼好了
I love it when you call me "father."
我喜欢你叫我"父亲"
Oh, no! My wacky scheme backfired as always!
不 我的奇思妙想总是帮倒忙[放火]
- I'm really sorry. - It's fine.
-真的很抱歉 -没关系
We're spending time together, that's all that matters.
我们在一起 这才是最重要的
You're not super-mad at me, still?
你还是没有超级生我的气吗
When this is done, maybe it'll make a great story
过了今晚 或许这个故事很适合
you can tell that kid you have a crush on.
讲给你暗恋的那个孩子
Who, Joby? I don't have a crush on him.
谁 乔比吗 我没有暗恋他
Get out of here. His jawline is, like, dumb.
拉倒吧 他下巴的轮廓很 傻
- Oh, okay. - Where are we going now?
-好吧 -我们现在去哪
There's this actress I was kind of seeing
有个跟我一起拍戏时
while we were working together
和我交往过的女演员
and I might have left some pills at her place.
在她家可能还有我落下的药片
She made it clear she doesn't want to see me again
她说得很清楚 她不想再见到我
but she's not home now.
但现在她不在家
- Why do I know Gina's schedule? - Where is she?
-为什么我会知道吉娜的行程 -她在哪儿
She has a book club with dumb Nicole
她和二货妮可有一个读书会
who keeps picking very long Italian books
妮可总是选超长的意大利的书
that Nicole doesn't even read.
却连读都不读
Why do I know about Gina's friends?
为什么我会了解吉娜的朋友
- Do you have a key? - I have my ways.
-你有钥匙吗 -我自有办法
- Well, I'm out of ways. - I'll go around back
-我没辙了 -我绕到后面去
and see if there's a window I can climb through.
看看有没有窗户能让我爬进去
Ooh, good thinking! I'll stand guard.
好主意 我来望风
Oh, shit.
该死
BoJack?
波杰克
Oh, my God! What happened to book club?
天啊 读书会怎么了
We switched it to Thursdays to confuse Nicole.
我们改到周四了 好蒙过妮可
- Why are you here? - I just wanted to check on you.
-你为什么在这儿 -我只是想来看看你
Wait, Gina. No, stay outside.
等等 吉娜 留在外面
I just-- I need to talk to you.
我需要跟你谈谈
Slowly.
慢慢谈
Is this about our relationship? What is there to talk about?
是要谈我们的关系吗 还有什么可谈的
Well, I just been thinking that...
我只是一直在想
we should keep looking at this relationship.
我们应该继续探索这段感情
Like all parts of this relationship.
探索这段感情的所有部分
Like even in the junk drawer,
甚至是这段感情的
in the kitchen of this relationship.
厨房里放杂物的抽屉
Or the bathroom cabinet.
或者是浴室的橱柜
I told you I didn't want to see you.
我告诉过你我不想见你
I want you to know that you are top-shelf, Gina.
我想让你知道你是最重要的 吉娜
Know what I mean? Top shelf.
懂吗 最重要的[最高一层]
So, what, you wanna get back together?
所以呢 你是想跟我复合吗
Yes!
是的
Wait, really?
等等 真的吗
- Okay, I gotta run. - BoJack.
-好了 我得走了 -波杰克
I have had 28 on-set flings, and no guy has ever come to my house
我有过二十八段一夜情 却没一个人
after shooting was over to try to have a real relationship.
在射完之后还找来我家想要谈场认真的恋爱
I guess I sort of internalized the idea
我想我已经习惯性认为
I didn't deserve that, you know?
我不配有真感情了 你懂吗
Yeah, but like I said, I really gotta run.
懂 但我说了 我真得走了
But maybe I do deserve it. Maybe we both do.
但或许我值得拥有真感情 我们都值得
BoJack, is it possible
波杰克 有没有可能
that we're the ones we've been waiting for?
我们就是彼此一直在等待的人
Uh, yes. I totally think that is possible,
是的 我完全认为有这可能性
which is why I can't wait to talk about this tomorrow!
所以我迫不及待要在明天跟你谈这事了
- What? Where are you going? - I'll call you!
-什么 你要去哪儿 -回头打给你
You think I need to call her,
你觉得我需要打给她吗
or did I leave things open enough
或者我的话说的够圆滑
- where I can just kinda ghost? - What?
-就算我音信全无也没关系 -什么
Kidding! I'll call her.
开玩笑的 我会打给她
I'm very fond of that woman.
我很喜欢那个女人
And I'm sure that things are gonna work out fine,
而且我确信事情都会完美解决的
and we can find a way to be happy together
我们会找到办法幸福地在一起
and I won't hurt her in a way
而我又不会伤得她
that she carries with her for the rest of her life.
这辈子都无法忘怀
- Uh, okay. - Lemme get them pills.
-好吧 -把药给我
- What the hell? These aren't my pills! - Sorry!
-这是什么鬼 这不是我的药 -抱歉
Not your fault. It's just... my back.
不是你的错 只是...我背痛
- I got another idea. - Okay.
-我又有了一个主意 -好吧
Do you think Gina needed those?
你觉得吉娜需要这些药吗
She'll be fine. Nobody needs pills.
她会没事的 没人需要吃药
圣伯纳德医疗中心
You could've just dropped me off.
你可以放下我就走的
I wanted to be here.
我想来
- Hope that's okay. - It's actually nice you're here.
-希望这没关系 -其实有你在会更好
All the times I imagined us
我幻想过那么多次
taking home a baby from the hospital,
咱们从医院带宝宝回家的画面
I never pictured it like this.
却从未想过是这种情景
You mean, you never pictured it would happen on a Friday?
你是说你从未想到过这天会是周五吗
Yeah, exactly. That's the main difference.
是啊 确实 这才是主要区别
How come you never called me
我把你赶出我的公寓后
after I kicked you out of my apartment?
你怎么能一次都不给我打电话呢
You were so mad at me. I didn't think you wanted me to.
你当时很生我气 我以为你不想接我电话
I didn't. But you still should have called.
我是不想 但你还是应该打啊
- Well, you could have called me. - Yeah.
-那你可以打给我啊 -是啊
I wish you'd stayed with me that night.
我真希望那晚有你陪我
You told me to leave.
是你让我滚的
Yeah. I guess the lesson is, don't listen to me, right?
也是 我想教训就是别听我说的话
Is that really what you're gonna wear
宝宝第一次见你们
for the first time your new baby sees you?
你们真的就穿成这样吗
- Yes? - Oof! Okay.
-对啊 -好吧
I'm supposed to be back at the airport in, like, two hours.
距离我去机场还有两小时呢
Is this really how you want to spend this time?
你真的就想这样打发时间吗
Again, and... I hate to keep harping on this,
再说一次 我可不想一直唠叨这事
we wouldn't be here if someone hadn't dumped my medicine.
要不是某人倒了我的药 我们也不会在这里
I know, but this place is super sketchy.
我知道 但这里的画风好糙
指的是洛杉矶河
It looks like where they did the drag race in Grease.
看起来像《油脂》里举行拉力赛的地方
Yeah. It is where they did the drag race in Grease.
这里就是《油脂》里举行拉力赛的地方
Where do you think they make movies?
你以为他们在哪儿拍的电影
- You a cop? - What? No. Oh, shit.
-你是警察吗 -什么 不是 该死
No, it's a costume. I just finished filming a show.
不 这是戏服 我刚结束电视剧的拍摄
Normally, people return the costume.
通常人们都会归还戏服
Hello, drug merchant. Is it lit under here?
你好毒贩子 这儿有货卖吗
What?
什么
Are there illegal pharmaceuticals available for purchase?
这里有非法药物可买吗
And please, talk into my lollipop.
请对着我的棒棒糖说话
- Okay, this guy's a cop. - I assure you I am not.
-好吧 这人是警察 -我向你保证我不是
He's just saying that because earlier I said he was a cop.
他这么说只因为刚才我说他是个警察
No. You can see the outline of his badge under his tee-shirt!
你都能透过他的T恤看到警徽的形状
- Yeah, no, he's definitely a cop. - Seems cool to me.
-是的 他肯定是警察 -我觉得没事
Listen. If I were a cop,
听着 如果我是警察
I'd have pancake breath
我的口气里
from the precinct's weekly Friday night pancake dinners.
就该有辖区里每周五煎饼晚宴的煎饼味了
But I do not. So clearly, not a cop.
但我没有 所以显然我不是警察
Unless, I somehow had an Altoid, or a Tic-Tac after,
除非我在饭后吃了薄荷糖
which again, no. I am a gum guy.
然而我没吃 我只吃口香糖
That all tracks for me. Here are your drugs.
我听着合情合理 给你毒品
We got the package!
我们人赃并获了
Run!
快跑
They're getting away!
他们要逃跑了
Go, go, go!
快追 快追
- Oh, no! - Here, get up.
-不 -过来 上去
Come on! We have to keep moving!
快点 我们得继续跑
- Thanks, Doug. - I'm not here for you.
-谢了 道格 -我不是为你来的
I'm here because I respect the art of putting out fires.
我来是因为我尊重灭火这项艺术
- I'm really sorry, Emily. - It was a sweet idea.
-真是对不起 艾米莉 -这主意很棒
I guess I just thought you waste so much time
我想我只是觉得你把太多时间
with these boring firemen just for the sex.
浪费在和无聊消防员的性爱上了
Doug, some privacy, please?
道格 能给我们点私人空间吗
Okay.
好吧
Maybe I figured if you had some other way
也许我是觉得如果你有其他办法
to satisfy yourself sexually,
满足你的性需求
then you could spend more time with me.
也许你就能多花点时间和我一起
Like we did in high school.
就像我们在高中时一样
Todd, we were dating in high school.
陶德 我们高中时在交往
Do you ever think about what it would be like if we dated now?
你有没有想过我们如果现在交往的话会怎样
I don't know. What would it be like?
我不知道 会怎么样
I guess we'd hang out together, like we already do.
我觉得我们会待在一起 就像现在这样
And you would be my favorite person, like you already are.
你会是我最喜欢的人 就像现在这样
And when something good happened to me,
如果我遇到什么好事
like if I got a promotion at work,
比如如果我升职了
you'd be the first person I'd tell,
我会第一个告诉你
and you'd smile and say, "That's my boyfriend."
你会笑着说"我男朋友真棒"
Well, that could be cool.
听起来不错
But then I would have sex with the robot?
然后我只能和机器人做爱
- Hooray. - I guess it's not ideal.
-太棒了 -看来不是很理想
You know, when I was putting the app together,
我当初开发应用的时候
I learned that some asexuals actually do have sex.
我了解到有的性冷淡者也会做爱
Do you... think that there's a chance?
你...觉得有可能吗
Okay. Well, you got any other ideas?
好吧 那你有别的注意吗
What about if marbles were cube-shaped,
如果用方形的石块
so they don't roll away as much?
不会滚来滚去呢
No dice.
不用骰子
Oh, he's beautiful.
他真美
Do you think I'm terrible for giving him away?
你觉得我把他送走是一件很坏的事吗
What? Of course not.
什么 当然不是了
I don't know the first thing about being a parent.
我只是不知道该怎么做父母
Bridget, it's okay.
布里吉特 没事的
Your baby's in excellent hands.
你的宝宝会得到精心照顾
I'm just so glad he's going to a good home,
我只是很高兴他能生长在一个好家庭里
- with a mother and a father. - What's this, now?
-有母亲和父亲 -你说什么
I mean, if my boyfriend was still in the picture,
如果我的男朋友还在
maybe I could be a parent,
也许我愿意做父母
but as is, I think the baby's probably better off with you two.
但现在 我认为孩子还是和你们一起更好
- Oh, no, Ralph's not-- - That's right!
-不 拉尔夫不是... -没错
We're gonna make a wonderful family together.
我们将组成一个完美的家庭
- Ralph, don't lie to her. - I'm not lying.
-拉尔夫 别骗她 -我没有撒谎
A year ago, we wanted to have a family together.
一年前 我们想组成一个家庭
I still want that.
我现在还是想
Ralph, no. You should go.
拉尔夫 不 你该走了
I hear you say that,
虽然你这么说
but I'm not making the mistake I made last time.
但我不会再像上次那样犯错了
I don't want this.
我不想这样
This seems like a subject you should have agreed on
你们似乎应该在来医院之前
before you came to the hospital.
就说好这种事
We can do this. Nothing has changed.
我们可以的 什么都没变
I changed! I have plans now, and you're not in them.
我变了 我有我的计划 里面没有你
You don't need to do this by yourself.
你不需要自己一个人这样做
I never needed to. I want to.
这不是需要 这是我想要的
I'm not afraid of how hard it's gonna be.
我不怕接下来会有多么艰难
I already love this baby. And that gives me so much power.
我已经爱这个宝宝了 这让我充满了力量
I don't need anything else.
我不需要其他人
Oh, my God, I just realized something.
天啊 我刚刚意识到了
If you can do it by yourself,
如果你自己可以做到
maybe that means I can do it by myself.
也许那说明我自己也可以做到
No, no, Bridget, you definitely can't.
不 布里吉特 你绝对不行
I thought I couldn't. But that speech you gave was so inspiring.
我以为我不行 但你说的那番话太鼓舞人了
It made me realize that all I need to be a good mother is love.
让我意识到只需要有爱就能做一位好母亲
Actually, you need so much more than that.
事实上 你所需要的多多了
I was wrong when I said that a second ago.
我之前说的话实在是大错特错
Okay. But for real, give me my baby boy.
好吧 但是说真的 把我的宝宝给我
Princess Carolyn, you are amazing.
卡洛琳公主 你真是太棒了
Can you be my mom?
你能做我妈妈吗
There's gotta be another way to get pills.
肯定有其他搞到药的办法
How about calling this Joby? He sounds like a druggie.
找这个乔比呢 他听起来就像药贩子
- I thought your back hurts. - Yeah.
-我以为你背疼呢 -对
How did you lift me over the fence?
你怎么把我撑过围栏的
Well, the adrenaline kicked in.
肾上腺素爆发
- Do you really need these pills? - Hollyhock, how many times--
-你真的需要这些药吗 -天啊 你几次...
I'm just saying, is it possible maybe you don't--
我只是想说 有没有可能你...
Okay. You go to college and suddenly you're so sophisticated,
好吧 你上了大学突然就很厉害
- and I'm a dumb junkie, is that it? - What? No!
-而我就是愚蠢的瘾君子 -什么 不
You don't understand anything!
你什么都不明白
- I am in pain. - No, I get that.
-我很痛苦 -不 我明白
All the time. My whole life. And you have no idea.
一直以来 我这辈子 你都不懂
So, sorry that you had one bad experience with my mom,
很抱歉你和我妈妈有过一次不快
but I have been in pain my whole life.
但我这一辈子都很痛苦
I think you should take me to the airport.
我觉得你应该送我去机场
Okay.
好吧
宝宝舒适椅
- You're sure I can't drive you home? - No, Ralph.
-确定不用我送你回家吗 -嗯 拉尔夫
Can I at least wait with you for the cab?
那我至少能跟你一起等出租车吗
Okay.
好吧
航空兄弟
航班出发
So, I guess I'll see you later.
那就回头见了
- Hollyhock, I'm sorry. - Me, too.
-霍莉霍克 我很抱歉 -我也是
Maybe, it's possible that I don't...
也许我有可能...
100-percent need-need the pills.
不是百分百需要那些药
I thought I did, but-- yeah.
我以为我需要 但是...对
So, thank you for... caring about me.
所以谢谢你...关心我
- Are you gonna be okay? - Yeah.
-你不会有事吧 -嗯
I could take a semester off, if you need someone--
我可以休学一学期 如果你需要...
No. God, no. Stay... stay in school.
不 上帝啊 待在学校
And take your classes, and kiss boys, and do the college thing.
好好上课 亲亲凯子 上大学
I'm gonna be fine. I get it. Drugs are bad.
我没事的 我知道 药不好
Not all drugs.
不是所有的药
Obviously, if you get hurt again, and a doctor, a real doctor
显然如果你又疼了 有真正的医生
prescribes you painkillers, you can take them.
给你开止痛药 你就可以用
- But only if you get hurt again. - Okay.
-但除非是你又痛了 -好
- You promise? - Yes. I promise.
-你保证吗 -我保证
Okay. I love you.
好吧 我爱你
Okay. Bye.
好吧 再见
纯粹乌心搜索中