无耻之徒 第一季 Shameless Season 1 第3集: Aunt Ginger

上映日期: 2,004

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧

导演: 保罗·艾伯特

演员: 安-玛莉·杜芙 / 大卫·斯瑞弗 / 詹姆斯·麦卡沃伊 / 玛克辛·皮克


台词
This is what you missed last week on Shameless:
以下是《无耻家庭》上周剧情提要
Dad's missing.
老爸失踪了
How the hell did I end up in Canada?!
我他妈的怎么到加拿大了
Frank needs a wake-up call,
需要有人给弗兰克敲个警钟
before he wrecks all your lives.
否则他会毁了你们全家人的生活
You left him there-- you get him back.
你怎么给他弄过去的 就怎么弄回来
You must be joking.
开国际玩笑呢
You're fucking him?
你居然跟他搞
Frank.
弗兰克
Relax.
放松
Morning.
早上好
The CYO Awards Banquet
天主教会青年篮协的颁奖宴
is next week at St. Stephens.
下礼拜在圣史蒂芬教堂举行
I was hoping you'd come.
我希望你能过去
Can I think about it?
让我考虑考虑
《无耻家庭》第一季 第三集人人影视 欢乐呈现
本字幕由YYeTs人人影视 原创翻译制作仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译: 大卫熊 小面 番天印 原子蛋
翻译:falange 猪小糯 zhangifo 爱吃屎的鱼
校对: Ethan-泽生 时间轴: veryink 酱油
片源: Rass 鱼骨头 后期: 孤帆 法海 总监:Ethan-泽生
Amazing! Really good!
爽 真他妈爽
- Good, good! - Tony?
-爽 爽爆了 -托尼
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shit! Kids! Kids! Shit!
该死 孩子们 孩子们
Yeah! Absolutely!
是啊 里面当然有孩子啊
Oh, shit! Oh!
哦该死
Hey! You want the siren? Want the siren? Oh, no!
你们想听警笛吗 想听警笛吗 哦不
Jake, it's time to...
杰克 该...
Oh, my.
天呐
Hey, that's sexual harassm...
那样是性骚扰哦
- Mandy? - Hey, Ian.
-曼迪 -你好 伊恩
Uh, what, what's going on?
有什么事吗
I wanted to thank you
我想感谢你
for coming to my rescue in history class today.
在历史课替我解了围
The colonial soldiers conserved what by declaring,
殖民地的士兵为了是为了保存什么 才号召
"Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes"?
"等敌人靠的足够近才开枪"
Oh, shit!
No problem. Mr. Bancroft's a prick.
没关系 班克里夫特老师是个混蛋
Well, I think you might be my knight in shining armor.
我觉得你可能是我的白马王子
Right.
是啊
You are funny, Ian Gallagher.
你很有趣 伊恩·加拉格
Okay.
好吧
Well, what time do you get off work?
你什么时候下班
Uh, you know, I think
我想
it's inventory night, so probably not till really late.
清理货存 估计要很晚才能下班
All right, well, I guess
好吧 那...
I'll see you around school tomorrow, then?
那就明天学校见咯
Yeah, right. Uh... See you tomorrow, Mandy.
好啊 明天见 曼迪
Bye, Ian.
拜拜 伊恩
This crocodile here would be
对这只鳄鱼来说
just as happy munching on that hunk of chicken
将肥鸡吞下肚 饱餐一顿
as he would dining on our croc tamer's hand.
与咬掉驯鳄员的手一样开心
These amazing creatures may look cute and cuddly,
这些神奇的动物看似可爱
but caution should be taken...
但是还是要格外小心
Frank, can you get that?
弗兰克 能去一下吗
- What? - The door.
-干什么 -应门
Oh, Christ.
老天
- Dad. - Son.
-爸 -儿子
I'm here for Karen.
我来找凯伦
Karen, there's a boy here for you.
凯伦 有男孩来找你
Be down in a sec.
马上就下去
Philip!
菲利普
- Hi! - I've made chicken Kiev. There's leftovers.
-你好 -我做了基辅鸡 有剩下的
Oh, no, that's-that's fine, Sheila.
哦 没关系 希拉
I think Karen and I are just gonna grab some burgers later.
我和凯伦一会去吃点汉堡什么的
I'll take some of those little red potatoes,
如果可以的话 我想吃点
- if you could do it. - Of course, sweetie.
-红色的马铃薯 -当然可以 亲爱的
This your home now?
这儿现在是你的家吗
First time in my life
我人生中第一次
I ever felt like I actually belong somewhere.
有了那种实实在在的归属感
- Right. - It's quiet,
-好吧 -很安静
clean, good food.
干净 吃得好
Free.
还免费呢
What are your intentions?
你有什么企图
Excuse me?
你说什么
With Karen. Your intentions?
和凯伦在一起 有什么企图
Hey.
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know, let's, uh...
是啊 我们
let's get out of here.
走吧
Have her home by midnight!
午夜之前把她送回来
And nothing below the waist!
腰以下不许碰
Mandy?
曼迪
You miss me?
你想我吗
Yes.
是的
Wha-What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Waiting to walk you home, silly.
等着陪你回家啊 笨蛋
Tropic Thunder is right on Gravedigger's back wheel!
"热带惊雷"紧追"掘墓人"
He's hooked himself to the Digger's bumper!
他把自己挂在了"掘墓人"的保险杠上
Look at that...!
快看啊
Do you, um,
want another beer?
想再来一罐啤酒吗
Okay.
好吧
But-But don't be too long.
但是别去太久
- Get out of here, shithead! - Ow! Fine. Whatever.
-赶紧滚 你个白痴 -好好好 随便你
You're leaving?
你要走吗
Yeah. Enjoy getting herpes.
是啊 祝你"得疱疹"愉快
Mandy!
曼迪
Mandy, maybe we should, uh...
曼迪 也许我们...
It's okay.
没关系
I have one.
我都准备好了
Uh, Mandy, okay. Uh, okay.
曼迪 等等 别这样
So, what happened with you and that guy,
你和那个小子怎么了
uh... Steve, was it?
史蒂夫 是吧
Those kids, they really love you.
那些孩子 他们很喜欢你
They were so cute.
他们真可爱
"Do the siren, do the siren!"
开警笛 开警笛
So, I take it you two broke up?
我想你们俩分手了 是吗
- What? - You came with me to the banquet.
-什么 -你跟我一起出席了那个晚宴
Mandy!
曼迪
Why is Mandy Milkovich crying?
曼迪·米尔科威奇为什么哭了
I'll see ya, Tony.
托尼 回见
Who did what to Mandy Milkovich?
谁他妈的欺负曼迪·米尔科威奇了
What's wrong with your mom?
你妈怎么了
Why can't she ever leave the house?
为何不能走出家门
What's wrong with your dad?
你爸怎么了
Why is he such a drunk?
为何总是醉醺醺的
Is that a hickey?
那是吻痕吗
Nah, I burned myself with a curling iron.
不是 是我用烫发钳烫的
This is a hickey.
这才是吻痕
Who from?
谁吻的
Ernie Morrissey.
厄尼·莫里西
Amateur.
吻技真差
What's it like with my dad living at your house?
我爸住你家 你感觉如何
Weird.
怪怪的
It's only gonna get weirder.
只会越来越怪的
It's cold out here.
外面真冷
I think I hear it coming.
我听到火车要来了
What the fuck?
操 烤面包机呢
What are you doing to her?
你对她做什么呢
Clearing the toxins from her lungs.
清除肺部的毒素
Hey, babe.
宝贝
Stop lending the Gallaghers our shit, V.
别再借东西给加拉格家人了 小维
A toaster? Who borrows a toaster?
烤面包机都借 谁会借烤面包机啊
Carl set theirs on fire
卡尔想把俩玩具人焊起来
trying to melt two action figures together.
就把他家的面包机给烧坏了
Yeah? I don't give a shit
他要把他的蛋蛋焊起来
if he was trying to melt his balls together.
也跟我半毛钱关系都没有
Tell him to buy a toaster.
让他自己去买一个
They're like 20 bucks, for Christ sakes.
才二十块 拜托
Maybe you should clear the toxins from her ass.
也许你该清清她屁股里的毒素了
You smell her room lately?
最近你闻到她屋里那股味了吗
At least I don't shit in a bag.
至少我还用不着屎袋
Ten minutes to get downstairs.
十分钟之内赶紧下来
Why is it so cold in this house?
屋里怎么这么冷
Looks like an "A" To me.
绝对是一流水准的假冒签名
Can someone get the door?
谁去开下门
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不行 不行 不行
The bat is for killing, not for taking to school.
这球棒防身用的 不能带到学校去
I don't need any more notes from your teacher.
我可不想再收到你们老师的投诉了
Fine, I'll get the door.
别敲了 我来开门了
Go away.
滚远点
I'm here for Ian, not for you, huh?
我是来找伊恩的 不是找你
Befriend the brother to win back the girl?
为了重获姑娘芳心 跟她老弟套近乎吗
- Is that what I'm doing? - You tell me.
-我就是干这事来的吗 -我怎么知道
Why is it so cold in here?
你家怎么这么冷
Where's my damn toaster? Huh?
我的烤面包机死哪儿去了
Who borrows a toaster?
哪有人连面包机都借
No! Yo, Destructo, that's my toaster!
小破坏狂 那可是我的烤面包机
I'm trying to make Melted Man.
我想把这俩玩具人合一
Yeah, well, use a blowtorch like a normal kid.
正常点 小朋友 用喷枪
Hey, Fi, some flower delivery guy
菲 有个送花员
was looking for your address. Here.
找不到你的地址 给你
They're from him.
史蒂夫送的
- Toss 'em. - No, they're not.
-扔了吧 -不是我送的
- Nope. - Yes!
-真不是 -太好了
Four bars. Thank you, Beaver327.
通了四关 谢谢你 海狸327
Back for more abuse. You're like a boomerang.
回来找虐吗 你简直就是自虐狂
Yeah, no, I- I lost a bet to Ian on the Islanders game.
纽约岛人队那场比赛 我跟伊恩打赌输了
Need to see what tickets he wants me to get him.
我就来问问 他要哪场比赛的票
And we live in the 1700's,
我们生活在十八世纪吗
where telephones haven't been invented yet,
电话还没有发明出来
so of course you couldn't just call.
所以你没法打电话来问
Not when I knew you were dying to see me.
知道你想死我了 我就上门来了
Shit.
妈的
- Yo. Got my tickets? - Yeah, what game?
-票买好了吗 -你要哪场比赛的
Philly on the 12th or Edmonton on the 27th?
12号费城飞人 还是27号埃德蒙顿油人
Uh, the Oilers, yeah, definitely.
绝对要油人队的
That's a good choice. The Flyers are a bunch of fags.
真明智 飞人队简直就是一帮伪娘软蛋
Goddamn it. The gas bill's late.
真见鬼 煤气费欠缴了
No wonder it's freezing in here.
难怪冻死个人
"Fiona, thanks for a night I'll never forget.
"菲奥娜 谢谢你给了我难忘的一夜
Tony."
托尼"
Give me that.
给我拿过来
Who the fuck's Tony?
托尼是哪个傻逼
You hooked up with Tony?
你跟托尼搞上了
How charitable of you.
真会可怜他 献爱心啊
Wait, Tony the cop? That Tony?
那个警察托尼吗
- Yeah. - Really?
-是的 -真的假的
Yeah, and we had a nice time, okay?
是的 我们处得很愉快 好吗
Tony's sweet. And he has a real job.
托尼人很好 还有个正经工作
I'm sorry, I totally fell asleep when you were talking about him.
抱歉 关于他的事真无聊 我都听睡着了
- How long was I out for? - Lip, phone.
-我睡着多久了 -利普 电话给我
And what exactly does "hooked up" mean?
给个准话 "搞上"是指到哪一步了
Last time I checked, penis goes into vagina.
据我所知 就是鸡巴插进了洞里
No, okay. We're going to have oatmeal this morning.
不行 不能吃那个 今早我们吃麦片
Go get the hot plate.
去把电炉准备好
Jesus, you sure didn't waste any time, did you?
老天 才跟我分开 就迫不及待另结新欢了
Here you go, sweetie.
早餐来了 亲爱的
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-谢谢 -不客气
And I am off to the store.
我要去商店采购了
Does anyone need anything?
你们有什么需要的吗
The store?
商店
I thought you ne...
我以为你...
Ow! Christ in a basket!
娘的 要了亲命了
I have a feeling that today's going to be the day, Mom.
妈 我觉得今天会是你重新走出家门的第一天
I think so, too, sweetie. I think so, too. Ah.
同感 宝贝 我也这么觉得
All right, well, get me a case of Old Style tall boys, will ya?
好吧 给我买一箱大听装的老牌啤酒吧
Okay.
好的
Old Style tall boys...
大听装老牌啤酒
Tall boys.
大听装
Okay, so, I'm off.
好了 那我走了
Okay, just one foot in front of the other.
只需迈开步子走就好了
And I will open the door.
我要开门了
Open the door,
开门
and I take a step out...
迈出门外
Mom!
Mom. Okay...
妈 没事的
I've got you, Mom.
有我在呢 妈
I'm right here.
有我在这呢
Okay.
没事了
You're right here. You're in your house.
你在家里 你在自己的家里
I thought today was the day.
我以为今天应该可以了
Maybe next time, Mom.
也许下一次就好了 妈
Okay. Maybe next time.
下一次就好了
I'm going to go to the grocery store for you.
我去杂货店帮你买东西
No, no, no, no, I'll go.
不 不 不 我去
Karen... let... uh, let me go for you.
凯伦 让我代劳吧
No, that's okay.
不用 没关系
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
You do something for me later,
回头有别的事情再让你做
like bail me out of jail.
比如把我从牢里保出来
Frank?
弗兰克
Or stop me from having sex with some ugly chick.
或者阻止我跟哪个丑八怪上床什么的
Frank?
弗兰克
Yeah?
干嘛
You forgot the list.
你忘拿购物清单了
No, I-I...
没有 我...
Okay, yeah.
哦 好吧
All right.
没问题了
I think I can see my breath.
我觉得我都能看见我呼出的气
We need $587,
还得交587块
or they won't turn the gas back on.
不然他们就要继续断我们的气
I'm taking the PSATs
我要给一个里奇代尔的波兰小鬼
for some Polish kid over in Ridgedale.
当高考预考的枪手
He's supposed to give me, like, a hundred bucks.
他大概会给我一百来块钱
I saw online that we can get an extra $200 a month
我在网上看到 只要我们说卡尔是智障
from the state if we say Carl's retarded.
我们每月就能从州政府多拿200块钱
I get paid Friday.
我周五要发工资
Okay, I'll figure out the rest.
好的 剩下的我来想办法
School! Let's go.
该上学了 走吧
Everyone out.
大家都出去
I can loan you the money.
我可以借钱给你
Unless you want to get it from Tony the cop.
除非你是想问那个警察托尼要
You're still here?
你怎么还在这啊
Pay me back whenever -- or not. Doesn't matter.
想什么时候还都行 不还也行 没关系
Let's go. You're going to be late. Go.
赶紧走 再不走就要迟到了 快走
Everyone out.
大家都出去
You, too. Out.
你也是 出去
You know, I could borrow a couple grand from you, Steve,
我可以找你借个几百块钱 史蒂夫
and not pay you back.
然后不还给你
Is this a rebound thing with Tony?
你跟托尼在一起是为了疗情伤吗
None of your business.
关你鸟事
Does he know the only reason you fucked him
他知道你跟他干的唯一原因
was to get back at me?
是为了报复我吗
Get out.
滚出去
Dude, you're such a rookie.
老兄 你哄妞手段也太嫩了吧
Is that your "A" Game?
这就是你的最佳水平吗
Bye, Fiona. Have a good one.
再见 菲奥娜 一天愉快
Fi, this oatmeal...
菲 这个燕麦粥...
I don't know what you did with this oatmeal...
真不知道你怎么能做得这么好吃
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛啊
Don't you have a new home?
你不是有个新家了吗
I wanted to spend some quality time with my loving family.
我想和我可爱的儿女们享受一下天伦之乐
Good, then you can spend it with Liam
很好 那你可以趁我工作的时候
while I go to work.
照顾一下利亚姆
I can't. Busy day today.
我没时间 今天很忙
Doing what?
忙什么啊
There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes
要维持这个大家庭正常运转
to keep this family running
得下很多幕后功夫
that you wouldn't know about, Fi...
你都不知道的 菲
Tits, it's cold in here.
奶奶个嘴儿 这里好冷啊
Why are you taking our food?
你干嘛拿走我们的食物
My food, you mean?
你是说我的食物吗
No, I mean, our food.
不 我是说我们的食物
Which you paid for with food stamps
你买食物用的救济食品券
that are funded by taxes that I pay.
可都是用我交的税金资助的
Since when?
你啥时交过税
You live here now?
你现在住这儿了吗
Toaster.
我的烤面包机住这儿
Hi.
Hey.
To serve and protect, huh?
服务人民 保护人民 是吧
Serve and protect.
"服务"真到位啊
Kevin.
凯文
I see you got the flowers.
看来你已经收到花了
Yep. They're beautiful.
是啊 真漂亮
I had a really good time last night.
我昨天晚上过得真的很开心
Me, too.
我也是
I like you, Fiona.
我喜欢你 菲奥娜
Thanks, Tony.
谢谢 托尼
I've waited a long time for last night to happen.
昨天晚上的事 我期待了很长时间
See ya.
回见
Coach of the Year's a big deal.
当选年度教练确实很了不起
Out of butter.
没有黄油了
Last night was my first time.
昨天晚上是我第一次
I'm sure you'll win again.
我肯定你还会再度当选的
No. In the car. That was my first time.
不 我是说在车里 那是我的第一次
First time?
第一次吗
You mean first time with me?
你是说和我的第一次吧
No. First time ever.
不 有生以来的第一次
But you've been with other girls.
但你和别的女孩在一起过呀
Not in that way.
但没做那种事
Tony, are you saying you were...
托尼 你是说你本来还是个...
Virgin?!
处男
Yep.
是的
Holy shit! You popped his cherry.
我靠 你夺走了他的童贞
And how was the 30 seconds of bliss?
那30秒的极乐时光感觉如何啊
He actually lasted a while.
他其实坚持得还蛮久的
Did he cry after?
完事后他有没有哭啊
Oh, leave him alone.
别再损他了
He's a nice guy.
他是个好人
Oh so, it was a mercy fuck?
那么你是出于同情才跟他干的喽
Or did you sleep with Tony to get back at Steve?
还是说你跟托尼上床是想报复史蒂夫呢
What?
什么
Come on, I saw the way you looked at Steve.
拜托 我看到你看史蒂夫的眼神了
Like a D-O-G in heat.
就像只发情的小母狗
Not true.
才不是呢
You never looked at the other 95 guys that way.
你从未像那样看过之前的95个前男友
Don't exaggerate. 94.
别夸张 94个而已
You should cut Steve some slack. He meant well.
你应该原谅史蒂夫 他本是好意
You mean when he shipped my father off to a foreign country?
你是说 他偷偷把我爸运到外国也叫好意吗
Yes, the foreign country of Canada.
是啊 你所谓的外国不过是加拿大
At least Tony's not coming here
至少托尼不会过来
getting all in my family's business.
掺和我们的家事
Maybe that's what I want.
也许那才是我希望的
I'm sure Tony's mother would love that.
我肯定托尼的妈妈求之不得呢
I hope he didn't tell her about last night.
希望他没把昨晚的事情告诉他妈
I'm sure the neighborhood bitches did.
我肯定邻居那些八婆会去说的
They saw us in the car.
她们看见我俩在车里了
You did it in a car?
你俩玩车震啊
How romantic.
真浪漫呀
Oh, shit. That's probably Tony's mother right there.
我靠 说不定是托尼他老妈呢
Careful.
当心
Bitch might have a gun.
老婆子说不定有枪
Yes?
有事吗
Hi, my name's Abby Ruggiero.
你好 我叫艾比·鲁杰罗
Okay.
你好
Can I speak with Virginia, please?
我能跟弗吉尼亚谈谈吗
Who?
Virginia Louise Gallagher?
弗吉尼亚·露易丝·加拉格
Isn't this her house?
这不是她家吗
Oh, Aunt Ginger.
金吉姑妈
Is she here?
她在吗
Nope. She lives in a nursing home in Wisconsin.
不在 她住在威斯康星一家疗养院
Well, I'm from the Office of the Inspector General.
我是监察长办公室的
We investigate instances of, uh,
我们负责调查
Social Security related fraud.
社会保险诈骗案
I have reason to believe
有证据表明
someone may be cashing your aunt's checks without her consent.
有人未经你姑妈的许可 兑领她的福利金
Now, 12 years ago your aunt changed her address
是这样 十二年前你姑妈将地址
to a mailboxes, etc.
改为一个邮箱
12 years ago? And you're here now?
十二年前 你现在才来调查
I got to go, but call me. Okay.
我得走了 给我打电话
Look, I'm sure that my aunt's mail's
我确定我姑妈的邮件
being forwarded to her in Wisconsin.
都转递到她威斯康星的住处去了
All right, I'll tell you what we're gonna do here, miss.
好吧 小姐 我来告诉你我们该怎么做
I have your aunt's next Social Security check with me now.
这是你姑妈下一张福利金支票
How about I come back in the morning, say around 10:00,
我明早大概十点左右再来一趟如何
and deliver the check to your aunt in person?
再亲手把这个单子给你姑妈
That way I can meet her, ask a few questions,
那样我就可以见见她 找她谈谈
and clear this whole thing up.
把事情都弄清楚
Ian Gallagher!
伊恩·加拉格
You messed with the wrong girl!
你搞错姑娘了
Shit!
我靠
Come here!
过来
Get out here!
给老子出来
Mandy told us what you did, you piece of shit.
曼迪跟我们说了 你妈逼的
- Get out here! - He's gone.
-给老子出来 -他已经跑了
There's a door in the back of the storeroom.
仓库后面还有个门
Alley. Alley!
抄小路 抄小路
Tell fuckhead this is not over.
转告那傻逼 这事没完
Ian. They're gone.
伊恩 他们走了
I swear to God, I didn't touch her, Kash.
我对天发誓 我没碰过她 凯希
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
His focus is math,
他重点关注的是数学
and he wants to get into the National Merit Society.
希望有机会进入国家优秀学术计划
Got it.
知道了
Also, I told Richie that your rates went up,
还有 我跟瑞奇说你涨价了
so he's giving you $150.
他会付你150块
You're good.
你真好
See you in three hours.
三小时后见
Be out in two.
两小时后就出来
E O R K J E-o-r-k-j.
What do you think, Kev?
你觉得是什么 凯文
I have no idea.
不知道
It's "Joker."
是"Joker"[意为"王牌"或"爱开玩笑的人"]
Where the hell is Aunt Ginger, Dad?
老爸 金吉姑妈到底住哪
And hello to you, too, my firstborn.
你好啊 我的长女
How you doing? Can I get you something, cop lover?
你好啊 喝点什么 条子情人
No. Dad, does Aunt Ginger live in Wisconsin?
不用了 老爸 金吉姑妈现在住威斯康星吗
That's what I've told you. Right?
我不就是这么跟你说的吗
Then why was there a woman from the Social Security Department at the house
那为什么社保部派了个人来家里
saying that Ginger cashes her checks in Chicago?
说金吉在芝加哥兑领福利金
Ginger's in town, and she didn't call me?
金吉在这里吗 她都不给我打电话
After all I've done for that woman?
不管怎么说我也帮过她不少啊
Oh, shit, Frank. You're cashing the checks.
我靠 弗兰克 是你在兑领福利金
- What? - Do you know how much trouble you're going to be in?
-什么 -你知道这样会引来多大的麻烦吗
Why all this sudden interest in Ginger, Fiona?
怎么突然就关心起金吉姑妈了 菲奥娜
Now that you know there's money involved,
你发现有利可图了
you're looking for a little handout?
就想来分一杯羹吗
Well, that money is mine.
那笔钱是我的
I'm the one who's taken care of Ginger all these years,
多年来都是我在照顾金吉
I call her every week.
是我每周给她打电话
Hell, I've even visited her.
还有啊 我还探望过她呢
Good.
很好
Then you can go get her and bring her home with you.
那你负责把她接回家来
'Cause that Social Security lady will be here in the morning
因为那个社保部的人明早
with a Federal agent, to interview Ginger.
会带着联邦探员一同前来询问金吉
Fine.
行啊
Fuckity fuck fuck fuck....
我靠靠靠靠
伊恩·加拉格
你死定了
Plus, there's free appetizers, and that means
另外 还提供免费小吃 就是说
it's like all you can eat.
你可以随便吃
Where do you think you're going, Frank?
你想去哪呢 弗兰克
Russell, my man.
罗素 好兄弟
You know you're not allowed in here anymore.
你知道你被禁止入内了吧
Is the kitchen closed already?
厨房这么早就关门了啊
I'm talking about Christmas.
我说的是圣诞节那事
That was a total misunderstanding.
那次实在是天大的误会啊
You're banned from the mission, Frank.
那次事件后就禁止你入内了 弗兰克
You, you know, the... the Big Guy says
那个 那个...上帝有句话说的好
thou shalt forgive me.
请宽恕我犯的罪吧
Out.
滚远点
All right. Ah...
好吧
I'm willing to put this whole matter behind us,
咱们的事从此一笔勾销
if you'd just let me borrow an old lady for a few hours.
只要你借个老妇给我用几个小时
Wait, what... hold on. Just a few hours!
等下 等下 就几个小时
Just, can... will you stop? Stop... Okay.
只要 别这样 别 好吧
I will be re-thinking my charitable contributions
下次过节的时候我会好好反省
to this organization come holiday time.
我对这个地方的慈善贡献
Hey, what the fuck?
喂 搞毛啊
Shut the fuck up.
闭你妈的嘴
Mandy! Mandy. Hey, hey.
曼迪 曼迪
Get away from me, you perv!
离我远点 你个变态
Why'd you tell your brothers I attacked you?
你为什么跟你哥哥说我侵犯你
If you don't get away from me, Ian Gallagher, I'll scream.
你再不走开 伊恩·加拉格 我就要叫了
Please, I'm begging you.
拜托 求你了
You have to tell them the truth. They're going to kill me.
你快去跟他们解释清楚 不然他们要杀了我
- Good! - Mandy!
-那最好 -曼迪
Yeah. Thank you. Have a good day.
谢谢 一天愉快
I got you, sir.
好了 先生
Uh, medium burger and fries.
中号的汉堡和薯条
Next!
下一个
I'll get the, uh, the chicken burrito special.
我要一个...墨西哥鸡肉卷特餐
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
I'm sorry, I thought this was a food truck,
抱歉 我以为这是个餐车
do I have it wrong?
难道我搞错了吗
Are you stalking me?
你在跟踪我吗
If wanting a burrito is stalking you, I guess I am!
如果想吃墨西哥卷算跟踪 那就是吧
Not interested. Who's next?
没兴趣跟你瞎扯 下一个
One mistake, and now you want nothing to do with me.
我只犯了个小错误 你就把我一脚踹开
One mistake? You kidnapped my father.
只是个小错误吗 你绑架了我爸爸
- I was trying to help. - Don't.
-我只是想帮忙 -别说了
All right, I've apologized. Isn't that enough?
好吧 我已经道歉了 那还不行吗
Leave me alone.
走开
Listen, you would not be so pissed off if you didn't care.
如果你不在乎我们的感情 也不会这么生气了
You know nothing about me.
你一点也不了解我
Then teach me!
那你告诉我啊
Teach me.
好好告诉我
Here's your burrito. $6.50.
这是你的墨西哥卷 6美元50美分
-Hey. Keep the change. - No, thanks.
-不用找零了 -不要 谢谢
Believe me, you need it more than I do.
相信我 你比我更需要它
An hour and 54 minutes. Now that's a record.
一小时五十四分 这是新的记录
Yes. Now all we have to do is figure out
是啊 现在我们要做的就是想出
how I can go back the same day,
我要怎么在同一天回到那里
and take it again for another kid.
并从另一个小孩那里弄到钱
Hey, yo!
嗨 叫你呢
What do they want?
他们想干嘛
Mickey probably just wants to ask me out again.
米奇也许只是想再约我出去吧
What, you're not interested?
你没兴趣吗
If you like the smell of cow shit.
除非你喜欢牛粪的味道
Hey, got a B+ on that English paper you wrote for me.
你帮我写的英语论文拿了个B+
Well, spread the word. Could use the business.
很好啊 四处宣传下 帮我拓宽业务
I heard they're letting Iggy out of juvie.
听说他们把伊基从少管所释放了
Yeah, yeah, Mom drove up to go get him.
是啊 老妈开车去接他了
Throwing a party for him or some shit this weekend.
这周末为他准备了派对或什么烂活动
Probably back in before then, yeah?
一切很快又会回复老样子 是吧
Ha ha, probably.
哈哈 也许吧
So, Ian messed with Mandy.
伊恩搞了曼迪
- Ian? - Yeah.
-伊恩 -是的
Well, that's, uh... that's highly unlikely.
这个...这绝对不可能
That's what Mandy told us.
是曼迪告诉我们的
Well, trust me, you got the wrong guy.
相信我 你们找错人了
Right. The problem is that Ian's been avoiding us all day,
是啊 问题是伊恩一整天都在躲我们
and, uh, someone's got to get a beat-down till we find him.
弟债兄偿 他不出现 总得有人替他挨揍吧
Could make an exception.
可以破个例吧
Not really, though.
我看有困难
Well, maybe, uh, Mandy's confusing Ian with any one of
也许曼迪把伊恩和她搞过的其他
the other 400 dudes in the tenth grade she's already blown.
400个高二男生中的某一个搞混了吧
Hey, hey, hey, look who it is! Fiona.
看看谁回来了 菲奥娜
And Liam! Come say hello to me, son.
利亚姆也回来啦 来跟我打个招呼 孩子
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
I went to get Ginger, like you told me to.
我把金吉接回来了 你让我去的
This is Aunt Ginger?
这是金吉姑妈吗
In the flesh.
胖成一坨肉了
Ginger has a hard-on.
金吉怎么会勃起
She was born with a large clitoris.
她出生时就有个大阴蒂
As kids, we were told to keep our hugs brief.
小时候 大人就禁止我们长时间拥抱
It's me, the virgin.
是我 小处男
Uh, not anymore. Remember the car? Come on outside.
不再是了 记得车上那次吗 出来谈
You were right, I'm sorry. I should've told you beforehand.
你是对的 抱歉 我应该提前告诉你
A little heads-up would have been nice.
给点提示或许会比较好
It's not the kind of thing you run around telling everyone.
这种事又不是可以奔走相告的事情
Besides, I was afraid you wouldn't do it if you knew.
另外 我怕你知道后就不想跟我做了
Probably wouldn't have.
也许是不会
It's-It's a big thing.
那可是件大事
It's above average.
我破处的年龄大于平均水平
I know it seems weird I didn't have sex till now,
我知道我现在才有性生活看起来很奇怪
but it's not from a lack of trying.
但我并不是没有尝试
Joni always wanted to wait till we got married,
乔妮一直想把第一次留给我们的新婚之夜
then she gave it up to Dickie Dolan,
结果她却给了蒂克·道兰
night before he shipped out for Fallujah, lost his leg.
就在他上伊拉克战场的前夜 结果在战场断了条腿
Uh, almost did it with Houlie's sister Christmas Eve,
也差点在圣诞夜和霍利的姐姐做了
but she was too drunk.
但她喝的不省人事
And Katie Jordan was super Catholic,
卡蒂·乔丹又是个忠实的天主教徒
so she'd only let me stick it in her b...
她只让我停留在...
Okay. Okay, okay, I get it.
好了 好了 我懂了
Hey, hey, uh... my mom heard about us.
我妈妈听说我们的事了
What?
什么
You know how the women in the neighborhood talk.
你知道那些村妇就喜欢八卦
She... invited you to dinner. Tomorrow night.
她邀你去我家吃晚餐 明天晚上
I find that hard to believe.
我可不信
Okay, maybe she's not that enthusiastic about it,
好吧 她虽然没有盛情邀请
but I... I told her you were coming.
但是我...告诉她你会去
Let me think about it?
让我考虑下好吗
Sure. Absolutely. Just, uh...
当然 当然 只是...
just show up at 7:00?
七点准时到怎么样
All right.
好吧
You don't have to run away from me, Fiona.
你不必躲着我 菲奥娜
I get you, I get your family.
我了解你 我了解你的家庭
Come on, Miss Lisa married us
再说 丽莎小姐还为我们主婚过呢
at the Little Red Schoolhouse when we were five.
就是5岁的时候 在小红房里玩的那个游戏
That's got to count for something, right?
那好歹意味着些什么 对吗
Hey, Lip.
嗨 利普
There a body on the other end of that?
那一头不会有具尸体吧
Nah, it's cool, Tone.
没有 万事大吉 托尼
Jesus, what the hell, Lip?
我的天 你怎么搞成这样 利普
Uh... I'll see you.
回头见
The nose is the most commonly broken bone
对13至25的男生来说
in boys between the ages of 13 and 25.
鼻子是最容易受伤的部位
Yeah, that's, that's fascinating,
是啊 真有趣
but who's the old dude?
但是这老头是谁啊
It's not a dude.
不是老头
It's your Aunt Ginger.
是你金吉姑妈
Oh, the one who owns the house?
就是这房子的主人吗
That's right. Ginger!
说对了 金吉
Say hello to your nephew!
跟你侄儿问个好
Dad, stop.
爸 别说了
Why-- Why's he trying to pass off Mr. Perry as Aunt Ginger?
他为什么把佩利先生假扮成金吉姑妈
Who?
Mr. Perry, my old bus driver.
佩利先生 我以前的校车司机
Now he sleeps by the Dumpster over at the A&P.
他现在睡在连锁超市附近的垃圾箱旁
Social Security wants to talk to Ginger,
社保的人想要跟金吉谈谈
and he was too lazy to go get the real one.
他懒得去接真的来
That's kind of retardedly brilliant.
有点白痴的小聪明
-Thank you. -Or brilliantly retarded.
-谢谢 -或者说是耍小聪明的白痴
Thank you.
谢谢
Now we have to drive all night to go get her.
现在我们必须开夜车去接她
Think Kev'll let us borrow his car?
你觉得小凯会借我们车吗
No.
不会
I'll call and beg.
我打个电话求求他
We got these from Imelda over at the Holiday Inn.
这些是从假日旅馆的伊梅达尔那里弄来的
It'll be a good way to stay warm.
用它取暖不错
Why's Mr. Perry here?
为什么佩利先生会在这里
Hey, Kev, it's me.
小凯 是我
Uh, can I borrow your car just for the night?
借你车用一晚行吗
I just need...
我就借
You won't need the car.
你用不着车
How are we gonna get Ginger?
那我们怎么去接金吉
She's dead.
她死了
What?
什么
Who's dead?
谁死了
Aunt Ginger.
金吉姑妈
No!
Debs, you never met her.
小黛 你都没见过她
And now I never will!
现在永远也见不到了
Don't give me a hard time. I've been very upset about this.
少给我添堵 我也很伤心的
I'm in mourning.
我在哀悼
When did she die?
她什么时候死的
Mmm, 12 years ago.
12年前
I was trying to protect you all from the trauma.
我是怕你们知道了伤心
Shit!
How do you think I feel?
你们了解我的感受吗
That woman was my heart and soul.
那女人是我的心肝我的魂
She practically raised me.
差不多是她抚养我长大
Dad, you've been cashing her checks.
爸 你一直在兑领她的福利金
That's a felony.
那可是重罪
We're living in her house. Was there even a will?
我们还住她的房子 你有得到过遗嘱吗
You don't need a will, if she's not technically dead.
如果严格意义上她没死 你就不需要遗嘱
Yes, she is technically dead, Dad.
不 严格意义上她死了 爸
Dead is dead.
死了就是死了
Just because you haven't told anybody that she's dead,
不能因为你没告诉别人她死了
doesn't make her not dead.
就说明她没死
Fuck!
我操
What are we gonna do now?
我们现在要怎么做
Well...
好吧
Oh, Mrs. Sullivan is 92,
沙利文夫人已经92岁了
but she's about to go any minute.
但她随时可能撒手归西
Helen-- she needs meds every four hours,
海伦 她每四小时就需要服药
so she's a hassle.
是个麻烦人物
Beatrice-- her son visits daily.
碧翠丝 她儿子每天都来看她
Jenny-- she's a favorite around here.
珍妮 她在这里很受欢迎
The others would notice if she were missing.
如果她不见了 别人会注意到
It's too bad. She's hot.
真糟糕 她挺辣的
I like that one.
我喜欢那个
- Debbie! - No, too lucid.
-黛比 -别 太清醒了
You know how your friend
你知道
Sophie's nana couldn't remember anything
你朋友苏菲的奶奶什么也记不得
'cause she had old people's disease?
是因为得了老年病吗
Alzheimer's?
老年痴呆症吗
Yeah.
Yeah, we're looking for somebody like that.
对 我们就找一个那样的人
For the record, I do not want to be sent to a place like this.
声明一下 我可不想被送到这样的地方
Don't worry, you'll outlive us all.
别担心 你比我们谁都长寿
You're not gonna get fired
你不会因为
for letting us borrow an old lady, right?
借我们一位大妈就被炒了 对吧
Girl, please. This place is just like
我去 拜托 这个地方
what you see on the news.
就跟新闻上报导的一模一样
A month ago, one of the night shift guys
一个月以前 一个值夜班的
got caught fucking Mrs. Hebert who's in a coma.
被抓到正在干昏迷中的赫伯特夫人
He just got a raise.
他升迁了
- Maybe it's from some foreign... - What about her?
-也许它来自某个外 -她怎么样
...but I want to learn... How about au gratin?
但是我想学 奶酪脆炸怎么样
Yes.
就她了
Where's firecrotch?!
红毛小贱男在哪儿
Hey, Kash and Grab?
跟你说话呢 杂货店小老板
He's only making it worse.
他躲得了一时 躲不了一世
Okay, okay,
好吧 好吧
we're gonna find him.
我们会找到他
Hey, Kash and Grab!
嘿 杂货店老板
Tomorrow, when your shithole opens.
明天 等你的烂店开门时
They're leaving.
他们走了
This wouldn't be happening if I just had sex with her.
如果我上了她 这些也就不会发生了
You can't be what you're not, Ian.
伊恩 你假装不了直人
Shut up. You are.
闭嘴 你能
I didn't know what I was until after I married Linda.
直到娶了琳达我才知道我的取向
Yeah, well, from now on I'm just gonna be straight.
好吧 从现在起我要做直人
It's not that easy.
那并不容易
You do it.
你做到了
'Cause I love my kids. Don't complicate things for yourself.
因为我爱我的孩子们 你又何必自寻烦恼呢
Now get up here. They're gone.
坐前面来吧 他们走了
Oh, my goodness.
我的老天
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没怎么
Everything is just the way I remember it.
一切都跟我记忆中的一模一样
We kept the house exactly the same, Aunt Ginger.
金吉姑妈 我们几乎保持着原样
Oh, I can see that, dear.
亲爱的 我看出来了
Oh, look, there's the bookcase my brother Norman built.
看啊 那是我弟弟诺曼做的书柜
Do you want me to show you to your room, Aunt Ginger?
金吉姑妈 要我带你去看下你的房间吗
Oh, that would be just wonderful.
好极了
And after I wash up, why don't I make us all some nice supper?
我洗漱后 给大家做顿美味的晚餐吧
Okay.
好啊
Wh-Where am I?
我在哪
- Dad. - I'm on it.
-爸 -我来处理
Let's go, Perry.
走吧 佩利
Thanks.
多谢了
Lift your arm...
抬抬胳膊
Smile.
笑一个
I was 26, and I was working as a secretary for the USO,
26岁那年 我在劳军会做秘书
and one of the dancers broke her foot.
一个伴舞姑娘把脚崴了
And before you know it,
还没等我考虑
they're pulling me off the typewriter and...
他们就把我从打字机前拉走
and they're teaching me the dance steps
直接开始教我
for the show that very night.
当晚演出的舞步
Oh, from that point forward, I was a regular dancer.
从那时候起 我真成了个舞蹈演员
Did you ever dance with anyone famous?
你和名角儿跳过吗
Dance?
跳什么
No, honey, I'm not a dancer.
宝贝儿 我可不是什么跳舞的
Let's see what's on now.
看看杂志上写了些什么
Yeah?
干嘛
Is Ian here?
伊恩在吗
Upstairs.
楼上呢
Give him these, would ya?
把这给他行吗
Okay.
Well, if you need me,
有什么吩咐的
I'll be across the street in the bushes stalking you.
我就在街对面小旅馆随时候命
I saw you smile!
看你笑了哦
Hey!
- Yeah, you. You, uh... you see Ian in there? - Not home.
-嘿 你 伊恩在家吗 -没在
You know when he's coming back?
知道什么时候回吗
No, man, not a clue.
哥们儿 毫不知情
Yeah, yeah, all right, fuckhead.
那得了 小兔崽子
Hey, Lip! How's your lip?
嘿 利普 成三瓣嘴了吧
Yeah, I saw you up there.
我看见你在上面
Tell your shithead brother we're waiting for him.
跟你那傻逼弟弟说 我们盯上他了
Sorry your face got busted up.
对不起 害你破相
It's okay.
没事
I didn't do anything to Mandy.
我根本就没碰曼迪
I know that, Ian, but her brothers think you did.
我知道 伊恩 可她那帮兄弟说你干了
I mean, she tried to rape me,
其实是她想强暴我
and I pushed her off, and now she's mad.
被我拒绝了 现在反倒发飙
Well, you're probably the first guy in her life
你大概是她风流史上遭遇的
who hasn't tried to jump her.
唯一一个不肯上她的傻子
She started screaming and crying.
说不行就又哭又闹
Maybe you should throw it in her,
那上了她不就完了
you know?
懂我的意思吗
She'll call her brothers off.
她肯定会叫她兄弟们打住
Yeah, yeah, and maybe, uh, you should throw it in Kash, right?
有道理啊 那你干嘛不和凯希搞
Why, is he asking about me?
怎么 他惦记上我了吗
Yeah, he's trying to go through all the Gallagher brothers.
那是 他想把咱家兄弟都搞一遍
Cool.
牛逼
Eventually, you're gonna have to take the beat-down for this, you know?
话说回来 你挨揍是逃不掉了
Yeah...
是啊
I know.
知道
Smells good!
闻着真香啊
I've missed you, Ginger.
我好想你啊 金吉
- Yo, bud. - Yeah?
-小弟 -干嘛
- You take the killing bat? - No.
-你拿我杀威棒了吗 -没啊
- Bread. - Thank you, dear.
-面包 -谢谢宝贝
We're making eggs Benedict, Lip.
利普 我们做"蛋棍松饼"呢
[火腿+鸡蛋松饼]
Oh, great.
太好了
That woman will be here in 45 minutes.
那刁婆子再过45分钟就到了
You better be ready.
赶紧准备好啊
I pay that bureaucratic know-nothing her salary.
那个白痴公务员娘们的工资都从我这里榨的
I'll be ready when I say I'm ready.
我说准备好了才算数 她算个屁
Eat some breakfast, Lip.
利普 你也吃点
No, I gotta go. But save some for me, will ya, Debs?
不了 赶时间 给我留点 小黛
Yeah, okay.
好的
It's essential that families share meals together.
一家人就应该有食同享
Oh, don't! Oh...
我他妈嘴真贱
- That's great, Debs. - Thanks.
-小黛手艺真棒 -谢谢哥
Who's that?
他是谁
That's my dad.
我老爸
Shit!
Jesus.
吓死了
So what's the plan?
你什么计划
Hit Mickey over the head with the bat
等米奇从家出来时候
when he comes out of the house.
狠狠给他一闷棍
What about the other brothers?
他其他兄弟怎么办
They'll probably beat me to death.
估计会砍死我的吧
I'll fight'em off while you run.
我掩护你撤
This is my problem, all right? Not yours.
这是我的事 不能扯上你
It'll be fun. I owe'em one.
我乐意 报仇的时候到了
Shit.
Mandy. Mandy.
曼迪 曼迪
Hey... Get away from me, you fucking perv!
滚远点儿 你他妈个性无能
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
You are a dead man, Ian Gallagher!
伊恩·加拉格 你死定了
Fucking dead!
你他妈死定了
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
Linseed oil works the best on maple furniture.
枫木家具用亚麻籽油最好了
Linseed oil, maple-- got it.
记下了 亚麻籽油 枫木...
You got it, sweetheart.
宝贝真棒啊
We should never send her back.
还真舍不得送她回去了呢
Miss Gallagher,
加拉格小姐
this is Federal Agent Salinger.
这位是联邦探员塞林杰
Right on time.
二位真守时
Come on in.
快请进
Mrs. Gallagher!
加拉格太太
My name is Abby, and I'd like to ask you a few questions.
我叫艾比 我想问您几个问题
My name is Abby,
我叫艾比
and I'd like to ask you a few questions.
我想问您几个问题
Mrs. Gallagher,
加拉格太太
how old are you?
您高寿啊
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Well, my records say that you're 93.
我记录上显示您93岁
How are you feeling?
您感觉身体怎么样
Oh, wait, now I remember.
哦等等 现在想起来了
Ricky Ricardo and I
我和瑞克·里卡多
did the salsa together one night.
有天夜里跳莎莎
For how long?
什么时候的事
I don't know. My whole life, I guess.
我也不知道 可能生来就是同志
Maybe since Justin Timberlake.
或者从听贾斯汀·丁布莱克开始的
[二人均为同一乐队成员]
No. JC Chasez.
什么 怎么也该杰西·夏尔兹吧
No, are you kidding? He's totally gay.
不 别开玩笑了 他绝对是同性恋
No, he isn't.
不 他不是
Hello, yes, he is.
拜托 他确实是
Are you sure you're not just making this up?
你真的不是信口雌黄吗
About JC Chasez?
关于杰西·夏尔兹是同性恋吗
No...
about being gay.
关于你是同志的事
In this neighborhood?
瞧瞧周围人对基佬的态度
Why would I make that up?
为什么我要编这种谎话
Look, you and Lip are the only two who know, all right?
听着 现在只有你和利普知道这件事
I won't tell anyone.
我不会跟别人说的
Thanks.
谢谢
It's just that I thought
我只是觉得
maybe you were making this up so I'd call my brothers off.
你可能编这个谎话 好让我叫我哥停手
Or, I don't know.
或是 我不知道
Maybe... you think I'm, like, ugly or something.
也许你是嫌我丑 或其他什么的
Mandy, you're beautiful.
曼迪 你很漂亮
Look, this has nothing to do with the way you look.
听着 这和你的外貌没有关系
I'm just not wired that way.
我只是对女人没感觉
See? Nothing.
瞧 没反应
You can expect a visit from me every six months.
我每六个月都要回访一次
Yeah, 'cause this is such a great use of government funds.
是啊 真是浪费政府人力财力的好方法
Hey, maybe next time you can check that
也许下次你可以检查检查
my Uncle Harold is taking his Lipitor.
我叔叔哈罗德服用立普妥的情况[降血脂药]
Oh, wait, that's right.
哦 对了
He doesn't get Lipitor anymore,
他吃不到立普妥了
since you canceled his Medicare.
因为你们取消了他的医疗保险
Good thing I've got some amigos down in Mexico.
还好我在墨西哥有几个铁哥们可以弄到药
Here you are.
给你
93-- she won't live long.
93岁 她活不了多久了
Let's go.
我们走吧
Don't...!
不要
- Now I can pay the gas bill. - No! No! No!
-我可以交煤气费了 -不 不 不行
Wait, wait.
等等
Fiona, seriously.
菲奥娜 别开玩笑了
No, no...
不 不
I also danced with Cab Calloway.
我还和凯博·卡洛威一起跳过舞[已故黑人歌手]
He had the first colored penis I ever kissed.
第一根探入我口中的"黑棍"就是他的
My work here is done.
我的任务完成了
You're not going anywhere
你哪都不能去
until we take her back to the nursing home.
我们得送她回疗养院
She's never heard of a bus pass?
不是可以乘公车吗
Aunt Ginger has to go back?
必须把金吉姑妈送走吗
Rice Krispie Treats, anyone?
新鲜出炉的米花糖 谁想来一块
Don't make her go.
不要送她走
She can't stay, Debs.
她不能呆在这儿 黛比
But she didn't mean to pee in the plant.
但她不是故意对着盆栽尿尿的
Please, she can't go back to the nursing home.
求你 她不能回疗养院
I'll take care of her. I promise.
我来照顾她 我保证
She doesn't belong to us.
她不属于我们家
Debs, you can come visit anytime you want.
黛比 你随时都可以去看望她
Besides, you can borrow her every six months.
而且你每六个月 就能借她回来一次
Borrow what?!
借什么
Aw, shit.
We should take Debs to visit the real Ginger's grave.
我们该带黛比去祭拜真的金吉姑妈
Where's she buried?
她埋在哪里了
Dad? Huh?
老爸
Here.
这里
What?!
什么
I could pretend to be your girlfriend at school and stuff.
我可以在学校或其他地方扮成你的女友
Then no one would ever give you a hard time.
就没人会为难你了
You'd do that for me?
你愿意为我这样做
Sure. It'd keep the creepy guys away from me.
当然 那样的话 那些讨厌鬼也不会缠着我了
Besides...
而且
I've never actually
其实我从来都没有
had a real boyfriend before.
真正交过男朋友
Well, not that you'd be a real boyfriend.
不用你当真正的男友
But a boyfriend I could do things with,
可以当个与我共度时光的男友
instead of...
而不是
you know, just getting finger-banged all the time.
整天对我毛手毛脚
What a pretty little girl she is.
多漂亮的小女孩呀
- Rice Krispie Treats, anyone? - Debs, it's okay.
-有人想吃米花糖吗 -黛比 没事
- I got you. It's okay. - Rice Krispie Treats.
-过来我这里 没事的 -米花糖
I made them myself. They're delicious.
我自己做的 很美味的
I really worked very hard.
我真的下了很大功夫
I'd appreciate it if you would take one.
你若尝一块 我会很感激的
I know. So sorry. Oh, you ladies are so busy,
很抱歉 女士们 你们太忙了
you might get sticky fingers.
小心手上黏黏的
He's pretty busy, too.
他也非常的忙
- It's okay. I know. - Somebody wants my Rice Krispies.
-没事了 -有人想吃我的米花糖吗
- It's okay. - Oh, ladies. Oh, you're so talented.
-别伤心了 -女士们 你们真有才
I wish I could do... But I'm a very busy...
我希望我可以 但我很忙
You go ahead...
你请自便
Everyone has to take one...
每个人都拿一块尝尝
And would you like one, sir?
你想来一块吗 先生
- It's okay. Let's go home. - He looks prett busy.
-好了 我们回家 -他看起来很忙
- She's okay now. - Everyone's so busy.
-她没事了 -每个人都很忙
Ladies...
女士们
Well, we came for a visit. She wasn't in her room.
我们过来探望 她不在房间里
None of the staff knew where she was.
没有员工知道她去了哪儿
After we called the police to file a missing persons report,
在我们报警 并当做失踪人口立案后
she just walked through the front door
她就从前门走了进来
as if nothing had happened.
好像什么都没发生过一样
She keeps calling herself Abby,
她不停地叫自己艾比
and she says that she'd like to ask us a few questions.
她还说 她想问我们几个问题
Oh, you ladies are so busy...
女士们 你们都很忙
It's so scary out there, Frank.
外面的世界太可怕了 弗兰克
Hey. Above the covers.
喂 别滚床单啊
You got it.
明白
- You look nice. - Thank you.
-你气色不错 -谢啦