摩登家庭 第五季 Modern Family Season 5 第1集: Suddenly, Last Summer

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·安德森-埃蒙斯


台词
2013年6月26日
What's all this? I said one suitcase.
拿这么多干嘛 说了只能带一个箱子
I need choices, Jay.
我需要各种备选衣服 杰
Colombia's not one of your more formal nations.
在哥伦比亚没必要那么讲究吧
The guy on their money is sitting in a lawn chair.
有钱人坐在躺椅上都行
Ay. I cannot believe that my little baby's leaving me.
真不敢相信我的小宝贝要离开我了
You know, I left the glass doors open downstairs.
我忘了关楼下的玻璃门了
So right now, your actual baby may be leaving you.
所以现在你真正的宝贝可能正在离开你呢
One robe.
睡袍只能带一件
I guess we know what everyone
我猜第二天早上大家都要
will be talking about my second morning there.
议论我连续穿同一件睡袍了
Manny is visiting Gloria's family for about a month, I hope.
曼尼要去歌洛莉亚老家待一个月
I just gotta get him on a plane before
我得趁歌洛莉亚情绪崩溃
Gloria has a meltdown and changes her mind.
改变主意前 把他送上飞机
'Cause if he doesn't go to Colombia,
因为如果不把他送去哥伦比亚
Colombia comes to me.
整个哥伦比亚就要找上门了
It happended before.
先前的惨痛教训历历在目
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
- Oh, my god! - What?!
-天呐 -怎么啦
Oh! It's mitchell. We won.
是米奇尔 我们赢了
Ay, that's great! What we won?
太好了 赢什么了
It's fantastic. We've waited so long.
太棒了 我们等了那么久
What did we won?!
赢什么啦
The supreme court ruling. Gay marriage is legal.
最高法院裁决判定同性婚姻合法
Ay! Congratulations!
恭喜恭喜
Thanks, Gloria.
谢了 歌洛莉亚
Can I talk to Cam?
能让小卡接电话吗
Uh, yes. Hold on.
好 等下
Thank you. Thank you. Yeah, it's Mitchell.
谢谢 谢谢 是的 是米奇尔
Hi. Hey.
喂 说
I gotta go. But can you believe this finally happened?
我得挂了 你能相信这终于成真了吗
I know. It's amazing. We'll celebrate tonight.
是啊 太棒了 晚上要庆祝一下
- I love you. - Celebrate what?
-我爱你 -庆祝什么
Oh. Well, Jay, hold on to your hat.
杰 坐稳了
But as of today in California,
从今天开始 在加州
it's legal for a man to marry another man!
法律认可同性婚姻啦
Ew. He threw up.
他吐了
He just needs some time to get used to the idea, honey.
他只是需要点时间来接受 亲爱的
It's so great, Cam.
太棒了 小卡
Yeah, I'm happy for you guys.
是啊 真替你们开心
Gloria, Manny needs his birth certificate
歌洛莉亚 曼尼需要出生证明
to re-enter the country.
才能重新入境
Any idea where it is?
知道在哪吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, that's right. He leaves today. You must be a wreck.
对哦 他今天就走了 你一定很不舍
She's not a wreck. She's a rock.
她没事的 她很坚强
Now, I looked, and it's not in the safe.
找过了 没在保险箱里
This one had her first sleepover last week.
莉莉上周第一次在朋友家过夜
I just had to tough my way through it.
我鼓励自己要坚强 挺过了一晚
He picked me up in the dark.
他半夜去把我接回家了
I can't find that birth certificate anywhere, Jay.
哪里都找不到出生证明 杰
Maybe it's a sign and --
也许这是个预兆
It's a sign we need a refresher meeting
是个预兆提醒我们要重新讨论
on what goes in the safe.
保险箱里应该放什么
Here's a preview -- no shoes.
先给你透露一点 不能放鞋
Look, I looked online,
我上网查了
and we can get a copy if we go to the courthouse.
我们可以去法院要个复印件
That's what we're gonna do. In the car.
就这么办 上车
We'll be back in an hour.
我们一个小时后就回来
Hey, Cam. Congratulations. Go, gay marriage.
小卡 恭喜 同性婚姻万岁
He did it again.
他又吐了
Ay, si?
是吗
Okay. Well...
好吧
家 庭
摩 登
第五季 第一集
So tell me, Cam.
跟我讲讲 小卡
How does it work when it is between two men?
你们男男之间是怎么"攻做"的
Well, I don't really feel comfortable
我觉得在莉莉面前
talking about that... in front of Lily.
谈论这种事不太好吧
I know how that works.
我知道你们怎么做的啦
I rented the wrong movie once.
有次我租错碟了
恶搞阿尔·帕西诺主演的《大亨游戏》
Did you see "Glen, Garry, Glenn, and Ross"?
你看过《"大根"游戏》吗
Uh, no.
没有
- Why don't you go play? - What I mean is,
-你先去一边玩 -我的问题是
who proposes to who?
谁该向谁求婚呢
I don't know. We've talked about it, if it ever became legal.
我不知道 我们谈过如果合法了要怎样
Okay, and now it is. So are you going to do it today?
现在成真了 你今天要求婚吗
Well, it just happened.
才刚刚宣布
I haven't really had...
我还没有...
Oh, you have to do it today.
你一定要今天求婚
Every couple deserve a beautiful proposal story.
每对爱人都应该有段美好的求婚故事
Well, I have always adored my mom and dad's story.
我一直很羡慕我爸妈的求婚故事
He plowed "Will you marry me?" into a snowy field
我爸用犁在我妈窗外的雪地里
right outside of her window.
犁出了"你愿意嫁给我吗"几个字
And then he tried to re-create it
他们结婚25周年时
for their 25th wedding anniversary.
他想再重现那个场景
But there was no snow, so he burned it into a cornfield.
但当时没下雪 他把字烧在玉米地里了
Bad idea.
大错特错
You know, but mama did get a second ring out of it
但我妈确实因此又得到一枚戒指
with the F.E.M.A. money.
用紧急事务管理署发的救援金买的
Ay, I wish I also had a romantic story.
我多希望自己也有浪漫的故事
One day, we were watching tv before dinner,
那天 我们在饭前看电视
and Jay says, "Manny, hand me that thing."
杰说 "曼尼 把东西给我"
And Manny gives him the ring.
曼尼就把戒指递过去了
I mean, I was very happy, of course,
当然 我很开心
but it is not the best story.
但我总想经历更好的故事
At least Javier was on top of a dolphin.
至少哈维尔还是骑着海豚求婚的
Soldiers talk about that moment when they shut off,
战士们总谈论将一切抛之脑后的那一刻
when the war finally wins.
在战争终于结束的时候
- Get down! - Shut up!
-蹲下 -闭嘴吧你
I can't see the tv!
我看不到电视了
Turn the fan on!
把风扇打开
Oh, stop yelling! My head's going to explode!
别鬼叫了 我脑袋都要炸了
For me, that moment is
对我来说 那一刻就是
four days into summer vacation.
暑假开始的第四天
Hey, honey. What's up?
亲爱的 怎么了
Do you remember when summer meant fireflies
你还能想起当夏天只有萤火虫
and cutoff shorts and ice-cream trucks?
热裤以及冰淇淋的时候吗
Well, one out of three.
我有其中之一
We'll get our time. They're all going away at some point, right?
会有时间的 他们都要出门的 对吧
Yeah, Haley's got her beach trip,
是啊 海莉要去海滨
and Alex is doing Habitat for Humanity,
艾丽克斯要参加国际仁人家园活动
and Luke has camp.
卢克要去露营
If I remember,
没记错的话
I think we have six hours totally kid-free on...
我们有六个小时清静独处的时间
oh, the 14th.
就在14号那天
Hey, if we moved Alex's flight,
如果我们更改艾丽克斯的航班
we could have, like, 10 or 12 hours.
我们就能有10或12个小时了
Dream bigger, hot pants.
有点野心 热裤男
Step aside.
靠边
Sometimes I don't know if I love how much I fear Claire,
有时我不知道自己是喜欢怕克莱尔的感觉
or fear how much I love her.
还是怕自己太爱她
22nd to the 8th for Alex,
把艾丽克斯从22号调到8号
Luke to the 14th,
把卢克调到14号
Haley gets a day there.
把海莉调到这天
- Come on. - That's it, beautiful mind.
-好嘞 -就是这样 真是大智慧
Harness that crazy into something positive.
化疯狂为美好
Shh! If I can get Alex to move her Habitat for Humanity
如果能让艾丽克斯把仁人家园活动的地点
from Oklahoma to Sacramento
从俄克拉荷马州调到萨克拉门托
and Luke to move his camp session,
再让卢克更改露营的日期
they will both overlap with Haley's vacation,
他们就会和海莉的出游时间重合
and I just bought us seven kid-free days.
那样我们就有7天自由时间了
- Witchcraft! - Yes.
-点"时"成金啊 -是的
I've outdone myself, Gloria.
我崇拜死自己了 歌洛莉亚
I booked the restaurant from our first date,
我订了我们第一次约会的餐厅
the same table overlooking the ocean,
依然是那张能俯瞰大海的桌子
and I'll do it at sunset,
我会在日落时分开口
which I've recently discovered is my ideal lighting.
我最近发现日落时的光线最衬我了
That's so romantic.
真浪漫啊
I know! Isn't it?
是啊 很浪漫吧
Oh, okay. Oh, that's Mitchell.
是米奇尔打来的
Gotta go.
我要挂了
Oh, don't let him hear the excitement in your voice.
别让他听出来你有多兴奋
You're right. You're right.
你说得对 说得对
- What? - I'm at that coffee shop on 3rd,
-说话 -我在三街的咖啡店
and I forgot my wallet.
我忘记带钱包了
Can you come bail me out?
能来救我吗
Ugh. Isn't this convenient?
怎么这么巧啊
It actually was. I was only two blocks away.
其实真的很巧 我离那里只有两条街
But when I got there, I realized it was all a ploy
但我到了以后 发现是他为了求婚
so he could propose.
耍的小伎俩
But it was so sweet,
但他这么做真贴心
I just decided to ditch my plans and let him do it.
我决定放弃自己的计划让他先下手了
Mitchell, I'm so sorry,
米奇尔 太抱歉了
But there is a massive pileup on the 405,
但405公路上发生了严重追尾事件
and, well, I have to go pick up Lily.
我得去接莉莉了
And maybe you could just call Claire or something?
也许你可以给克莱尔打电话求助
Cam, Cam, I got, like, 50 cents to my name.
小卡 小卡 我大概还剩50美分
Have you decided on a tea?
你决定点什么茶了吗
Do they all cost the same?
价格都一样吗
Yeah.
好吧
Look at that line.
好长的队啊
Probably everybody getting their gay marriage license.
大家可能都来领同性结婚证书了
I think it's just called a marriage license.
那好像就叫结婚证书吧
Yeah, I don't know.
那个 我也说不清
Maybe we should go home and forget about it.
也许我们该回家 不去了
What?
什么
I've been reading up on some of those tropical diseases --
我最近在阅读一些热带疾病的资料
Malaria, yellow fever, rabies.
疟疾 黄热病 狂犬病
I'm high risk, Jay.
我属于高危人群 杰
I'm a big hand shaker.
我喜欢与人握手
You're fine. You've had all your shots.
没事的 你注射过所有疫苗了
And that Paco Rabanne will scare away any mosquitoes.
而且你喷的帕科香水会吓跑蚊子的
Jay, I'm scared.
杰 我害怕
I'm not sure I want to go through with it.
我不确定自己想不想去了
We didn't drive all the way down here for that piece of paper
我们开了这么远的路来拿证明
for you to get cold feet at the last second.
可不是为了让你临阵脱逃的
And what happened, anyway?
到底发生了什么事
You've been looking forward to this day for months.
你几个月来一直很盼望这一天
I know. But maybe we should wait until next year.
我知道 但也许我们该等到明年
I'm still kind of young to be doing this.
我现在还太小了
We're not waiting.
不能等
I already paid for you, and your mother signed off.
我已经付钱了 你妈妈也签字了
This is happening.
就这么定了
Great day, huh?
好日子 是吧
- Hello! - Oh, thank god.
-我来了 -谢天谢地
I've had so many cups of tea,
我喝了好多杯茶
they gave me my own one of these.
他们给了我专属的厕所钥匙
Ohh. Here you go.
给你
So congratulations on the whole marriage thing.
恭喜你们终于可以合法结婚了
- How amazing is that, right? - Yeah.
-太棒了 对吧 -是啊
We gonna hear some big gay wedding bells soon?
你们很快就要举办一场同性恋婚礼了吗
Ah, well, just wedding bells.
叫婚礼就可以了
Yeah. Yeah, of course. We've always talked about it.
当然啦 我们总是讨论这事
But, you know,
但你知道的
it's just -- just a matter of finding the right timing.
只是要找到合适的时机
And then there -- there's a couple of other factors --
还有其它的一些因素
the tax implications and estate planning.
税务影响和财产规划
Oh, stop. I'm swooning.
打住 我都要晕了
I'm just being practical.
我只是从实际考虑
You're the same way.
你也是这样的人啊
You -- you told Phil to take back your engagement ring
你叫菲尔退掉订婚戒指
and buy you a washer/dryer.
买台洗衣烘干机
Well, don't put this back on me. Come on.
别扯到我身上来 拜托
What is Cam's biggest complaint about you?
小卡最不满意你哪一点
You're not romantic.
你不浪漫
This is your opportunity.
现在是你翻身的大好时机
Mitchell, you should go home tonight
米奇尔 你今晚回家
and surprise him with a big, splashy proposal.
隆重地向他求婚 给他一个惊喜
He would really like it if I proposed to him.
如果我向他求婚 他会很开心的
I guess I could stop after work and pick up a card.
我想下班后我可以去买张卡片
- And... - Oh, my god. You're hopeless.
-然后 -天啊 你简直无可救药
- I know. - Mitchell, okay.
-我知道 -米奇尔
- This is what you do. - Oh, boy.
-你要这样做 -天啊
It really should be your own idea, though.
但是该由你自己想主意
No! Come on, come on. I need help. Please?
不 拜托 我需要帮助 求你了
Fine. Okay.
好吧
Tonight, you cook him his favorite meal.
今晚 你给他做他最爱吃的菜肴
You open the best bottle of wine.
开一瓶最好的红酒
And just as the two of you are sitting down to enjoy it,
当你们坐着品味美酒时
you break up with him.
你和他分手
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because then, as he is at his lowest,
因为在他伤心欲绝的时候
you pop the question.
你突然求婚
He goes from agony to ecstasy!
他会从痛苦不堪变成欢天喜地
It's so romantic.
多浪漫
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑 对吧
More traditional? Okay.
你想要更传统的吗 好吧
All right. You look into his eyes...
好 你深情凝视他的双眼
And you say, "I saw a doctor.
说 "我去看了医生
He found a small dark mass."
他发现了一小块黑色的东西"
What are you?
你什么毛病啊
And then just as he begins to cry,
当他开始哭泣时
you pull out a black box with a ring in it.
你拿出一个装着戒指的黑盒子
There's your small dark mass!
这就是那个黑色的东西
It's genius!
这主意太天才了
Y-you're a disaster.
你真是个灾难
You could go the disaster route, too.
你也可以走灾难路线
Did you ever hear how I told Phil we were gonna have Luke?
你听过我是怎么告诉菲尔我怀上卢克的吗
I said, "Thousands of children die every day..."
我说"每天都有成千上万的儿童死去"
Dad?
I'm sorry. Was I being proud of you too loud?
抱歉 我太为你自豪而吵到你了吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Going off to habitat, helping all those people.
做仁人家园志愿者 去帮助别人
Honey, I'm speechless.
乖女儿 我简直无语凝噎了
Thanks. I just thought it was --
谢谢 我只是觉得那...
But are we sure about Oklahoma?
但你确定要去俄克拉荷马州吗
There's so many needy people right up in Sacramento.
在萨克拉门托就有许多需要帮助的人
And it's driving distance.
从家开车就能到那里
I already signed up for my work detail,
我已经确认了我的工作细节
and I've been e-mailing with my tentmate.
也开始和同住一个帐篷的人邮件联系了
Yeah. No, you're right.
是啊 你说得对
I guess it's just...
我想只是...
No.
Never mind.
算了
What is it?
怎么了
No, it's stupid.
没事 这太愚蠢了
I've just never been so far away
只是我以前从没
from my baby girl before.
离我的小女儿这么远
Not now, waterworks. Not now.
现在别哭啊 别哭
Oh, daddy.
老爸
You okay, dad?
你还好吗 爸
Oh, hey, buddy. Never been better.
你好啊 孩子 我很好
You're so thoughtful.
你真是体贴
I'm gonna miss that when you go off to camp on the 14th.
你14号去露营后我会想念你的好的
Little Wiffle golf?
来打威浮高尔夫吗
Wait. I cant't go to camp on the 14th.
等等 我14号没法去露营
I have to go when Carly's going.
我得和卡莉一起去
Who's Carly?
卡莉是谁
She's this girl I like, and she's here right now.
她是我喜欢的女孩 她就在客厅呢
Well, all the more reason to change camp sessions.
那就更应该改变露营的日期了
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. It's foolproof.
小别胜新婚嘛 这是不会错的
Not this fool. Forget it.
这次会错 你别想了
What about all the new girls you're gonna meet?
你还会遇见很多新女孩的
You're only 14.
你才14岁
Do you really want to be tied down?
现在就想吊死在一棵树上了吗
Yes!
是的
Oh, Luke, watch. I-I got it. Okay.
卢克 瞧 我会了 好
Okay.
Nice!
真棒
Oh, hi, Mr. Dunphy.
您好 邓菲先生
Sorry we moved the furniture around.
抱歉我们搬开了家具
I was showing Luke
我给卢克表演了
the flip I did at tumbling sectionals.
我在翻筋斗地区赛上做的动作
Oh, no. That's my mom.
不好 是我妈妈来了
But I can leave you guys this old movie I brought over.
但我可以把我带来的这部老电影留给你们
It's called "Dirty Dancing."
电影名是《辣身舞》
Never let her go.
千万别放开她
Hey, Carly's mom. Phil Dunphy.
你好 卡莉妈妈 我是菲尔·邓菲
Big fan of your daughter.
你女儿的铁杆粉
- Thank you. - Get off me!
-谢谢你 -放开我
So, yeah, heads up. Luke's got to change his camp session.
听我说 卢克得改变露营的日期
- You guys may want to do the same. - No.
-你们能不能也改一改 -不行
My husband and I have been working the white board all week,
我丈夫和我这周都在算计日程
and we just bought three days away from that.
好不容易能离开这些熊孩子三天
- It wasn't even me! - Bank it!
-又不是我干的 -你也打过去
Carly!
卡莉
Okay, Manny, remember, as soon as you land,
曼尼 记住 你下了飞机
watch out for Malaria.
就留神点玛拉莉亚[疟疾]
Why? I got a shot for that.
为什么 我打过疫苗了
Can we hurry this up?
我们能快点吗
No, I'm talking about your cousin Malaria.
不 我说的是你表姐玛拉莉亚
She's coming to pick you up, but she might have Rubella.
她去接你 但她可能带露贝拉一起去
- What? - That's her daughter.
-什么 -那是她女儿的名字
But make room in the car
但在车上离她远点儿
because she could have diphtheria.
因为她可能有白喉
Who's diphtheria?
谁是白喉
Ay, Manny, diphtheria is a disease.
曼尼 白喉是一种病
That's why I want you to be apart from her in the car.
所以我要你在车上离她远点儿
Okay, let's go. Gloria, better say goodbye here.
好了 走吧 歌洛莉亚 该告别了
He's got to hurry to get through security.
他得抓紧去过安检了
- But there's no line. - For now.
-又没有排长队 -马上就要排了
A senior tour bus just pulled up.
一队老年人旅游团刚到
You know how much private wanding that is?
你知道他们会让警报响多少回吗
Half their skeletons are metal.
他们身上一半的骨头都是金属的
Ay, Manny, please. Call me as soon as you land.
曼尼 一降落就打给我哦
- I'll miss you. - And we're walking.
-我会想你的 -走吧走吧
I love you!
我爱你
- Wait. - No. Up!
-慢着 -不 快上去
I forgot to give mom this card I wrote.
我忘了把我写的卡片给妈妈了
Uh, no, no, no. I'll handle it.
别别别 我帮你给她
Safe trip, buddy. Safe trip.
一路平安 伙计 一路平安
We're out of here.
我们走啦
No, let's wait until he gets to the top.
别 我要目送他上楼
Adios, mi amor!
保重 我的宝贝
Who wants ice cream? Huh?
谁想吃冰淇淋
What if he never comes back?
他要是不回来了怎么办
Oh, honey, no one ever leaves home and doesn't come back.
宝贝 哪有人离开家会不回来啊
I did.
我就是啊
Hey, honey.
乖女儿
I've been mulling over your Sacramento decision.
我一直在考虑你去萨克拉门托的决定
It wasn't exactly my --
实际上那不是我的决...
Of course I want my baby girl close,
当然 我希望宝贝女儿离家近点儿
but I got to get used to you leaving.
但我得习惯你离家在外
Because college -- and knowing you, a great college --
因为你上大学 而且肯定是名牌大学
is right around the corner.
已经指日可待了
Am I right?
我没说错吧
Now, habitat will look good on an application,
参加国际仁人家园会给你的大学申请加分
but does Sacramento really move the needle?
但萨克拉门托这地方真的对你有帮助吗
I have another place in mind.
我在考虑另一个地方
Little hint -- it starts with an "El."
给你点提示 地名以"萨尔"开头
El Salvador? Are you serious?
萨尔瓦多吗 你开玩笑吧
They have an unstable government
那地方政局不稳定
and -- and earthquakes.
还是地震高发区
Boats. Looks like there's a h-hill.
看这有船 好像还有山呢
I'm just saying, you don't push yourself at this stage,
我只是想说 你如果这个关头不逼自己
you wind up at a second-tier college.
就只能上二流大学了
Soon you've lost all your ambition.
很快你就会失去你的抱负
You're just drifting through life,
你会一辈子碌碌无为
hoping someone offers you an "M-r-s" Degree.
指望有人给你个"家庭主妇"文凭
Is that who you want to be?
那是你想要的生活吗
Hey, princess. Second breakfast?
我的公主 第二顿早餐吗
Fun.
有意思
So, big beach trip coming up, huh?
马上要去海滩了是吧
Yeah.
是的
Can't get better than late July,
没什么比七月底更好的了
- unless it's early Aug... - Save it, dad.
-除了八月初 -省省吧 老爸
I know you and mom want the house to yourselves.
我知道你和妈妈想摆脱我们独占房子
Nope.
不是的
I'm the last piece of the puzzle, right?
就差我还没搞定了 对吧
What's it worth to you?
开个价吧
Fine.
好吧
How about I pay for gas and two dinners?
我给你付油钱和两顿饭行不
Mnh-mnh. Gas,
不够 汽油费
All dinners, groceries, two new bathing suits,
每顿饭 日用品 两套新泳装
- a boogie board, one of those... - Are you crazy?
-冲浪板 还有... -你疯了吗
- No. I'm also not done. - Yes, you are done.
-不 我还没说完呢 -你完了
You know why?
知道为什么吗
You know another way this shakes out?
知道还有个结果是什么吗
You don't go.
就是不让你去
That's right. Overplay your hand, I pull the plug,
没错 你要是太过分 你爹我不干了
you blow your last chance for a good time with your friends.
你就失去了最后一次和朋友逍遥的机会
Word gets out that you're not cool.
大家会说你这人真没劲
Then school starts.
然后开学了
You end up with your nose in a book all year.
你只好一整年死读书
No friends, no dates,
交不到朋友 钓不到帅哥
not caring how you look.
从来不打扮
Is that who you want to be?
那是你想要的生活吗
Turns out Mitchell really had forgotten his wallet,
原来米奇尔真的是忘带钱包
so proposing wasn't even on his radar.
所以他根本没想到求婚的事
My plan was bulletproof.
我的计划无懈可击
He was gonna be as blindsided
他会像创始人日上
as the fattest hog on Founder's Day,
最肥的猪一样被蒙在鼓里
And I was...
而我呢
Pretty darn proud of myself.
真为我自己自豪
I had the ideal proposal.
我有个理想的求婚计划
Cam once told me that all he wanted
小卡曾经告诉我 他想要的就是
was someone to sit in a rocking chair and grow old with.
一个能和他一起坐在摇椅上慢慢变老的人
So while we're at dinner,
所以我们吃晚饭时
Claire is setting up two rocking chairs
克莱尔会去准备两把摇椅
next to the fireplace, with a bottle of champagne.
放在壁炉旁 再配上一瓶香槟
Ohh. He is going to...
他一定会...
Squeal like a Berkshire white
像四人扔猪游戏里的
in a four-man pig toss.
伯克郡猪一样尖叫不止
Gosh durn it, I miss Founder's Day.
天啊 我太想念创始人日了
This is a little bit fancy for just a quick bite.
来这里吃简餐也太铺张了吧
Well, who knows if they can even get us in?
没准都没有位子呢
Let me check.
我问问看
Reservation for Tucker.
塔克订的位
Is everything set up with the table?
东西都布置好了吗
Yeah.
有位
The restaurant where we had our first date,
那是我们第一次约会的餐厅
the sunset lighting that Cam loves...
还有小卡最爱的日落霞光
He was going to propose.
他这是要求婚的节奏啊
I-I-I was so touched,
我太感动了
but at the same time, he was ruining the one chance I had
但同时 他也在摧毁我唯一的
for romantic redemption.
展现浪漫情怀的机会
Oh, I'm feeling really queasy, Cam.
小卡 我觉得很恶心
No, no, no. You'll be okay once we sit down.
没事没事 我们坐下你就好了
I think I need to go home. Sorry.
我想我得回家 对不起
Oh! S-- excuse me. Sorry.
不好意思 对不起
No, no, no. We'll get you some ginger ale, some crackers.
没事没事 我给你要点姜汁和饼干
Mnh-mnh. I'm -- I got to run to the restroom.
不行 我得直奔厕所了
You -- you grab the car.
你去取车吧
Well, you'll feel better after you throw up.
你吐完就好受了
Okay, new plan. We're coming back early.
计划有变 我们会提早回来
Is everything set up?
都准备好了吗
You said two hours. We haven't even left yet.
你说要两小时才回来的 我们还没出发
- Well, hurry! - Just stall.
-那赶紧啊 -拖延一下
Tell him that... Haley had a hemorrhage,
就跟他说 海莉大出血了
and you're her blood type,
而只有你和她血型一致
- so you... - I'm not doing that, you ghoul.
-所以你 -我才不要 你个食尸鬼
Just get back to the house and --
快去家里准备
- Gloria. - Cam, how did it go?
-歌洛莉亚 -小卡 怎样啦
- Did he... - It didn't happen.
-他有没有 -没成功
I have to go with the backup plan.
得实施后备方案了
Fortunately, I had an alternate proposal scenario
幸好我有个后备的求婚方案
in case there was a problem.
以备不时之需
Jay and Gloria were babysitting,
杰和歌洛莉亚在帮忙看孩子
so I asked them to re-create
于是我让他们重现
the picnic under the stars we had
我们搬进我们的第一间公寓
the night we moved in to our first apartment.
那晚在星空下共进野餐的情景
Mitchell would take one look and...
米奇尔肯定一看到就会...
Sob like a Tony winner.
像获了托尼奖一样喜极而泣
I got the picnic basket.
我找到了野餐篮
But you know what is going to be hard to find?
但你知道什么东西很难找吗
My interest in this whole damn thing?
我对这整件闹剧的兴趣吗
No, the blue-and-white tablecloth.
不 是蓝白色的桌布
Here it is. It was in the occasions closet.
找到了 在特殊场合用品柜里
They keep their tools in a pillowcase,
他们把工具放在枕头套里
but they have an occasions closet?
却用整个柜子来放特殊场合用品吗
What are you guys doing here?
你们怎么在这里
Oh. Cam is going to propose to Mitch,
小卡要向米奇求婚
so we're here to help him set it up.
我们在帮他布场
That is coconuts!
太巧了
Mitchell asked us to do the same thing for him.
米奇尔也叫我们来做一样的事
Well, that just makes me want to stay
这样一来我真想留下
and see how this whole thing works out.
看看结果会怎样
Oh, we can. Let's set it up and then we'll hide somewhere.
可以啊 我们布好场 然后躲起来
Ay, yes, in the occasion closet.
没错 躲进特殊场合用品柜里
No. We do what they asked and leave.
不行 我们就照吩咐办 然后离开
We never had these problems.
我们那辈人从没有过这种烦恼
This is what happens when they let men marry men.
这就是允许男人和男人结婚的下场
That cannot be a coincidence.
那肯定不是巧合
Sorry about the detour.
不好意思 我绕了路
I was just worried about the pileup on the 405.
我担心405公路上会塞车
Oh, take your time. The drive's actually soothing me.
慢慢开 坐车反而让我舒服些了
Oh! Oh, my gosh!
我的天
Oh! What -- what was that?
搞什么 怎么回事
Oh. I think it's a blown tire. It's okay.
我想是爆胎了 没事的
Well, I know there's a spare. Do -- do we have the tools?
还有备胎 有工具吗
- Yeah, yeah. They're in the pillowcase in the trunk. - Right.
-有的 在后备箱的枕头套里 -好
Why do you have to be so grouchy?
你为什么要这样不耐烦
We're giving them a beautiful story.
我们在为他们创造美好的故事
Everybody deserves one.
每个人都值得拥有一个美好回忆
I'm an idiot.
我是个白痴
Oh, you're not an idiot. You're not as romantic as some --
你不是白痴 你不像别人那样浪漫
These things peel off on the back,
这些东西背面就有双面胶
and I've been gluing 'em.
而我还一直在用胶水粘
Why do I even bother? You don't care about this stuff.
我费个什么劲 你根本不在乎这些感觉
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
Yeah, like when you proposed to me.
就像你向我求婚的时候
"Hey, Manny, hand me that thing."
你说"曼尼 把那个东西给我"
That's my whole story.
那就是我的故事
Hang on. That wasn't my fault.
慢着 那不是我的错
I had something big planned.
我本来安排好了
You asked him for the ring.
你叫他把戒指给你
I was asking for the remote. He jumped the gun.
我指的是遥控器 他自己偷跑了
He was supposed to give me the ring
他本该在当天晚些时候
later that night at the restaurant.
在餐厅里把戒指递给我的
The waiter was gonna come by and offer coffee.
服务员会来问我们要不要咖啡
I was gonna say, "No, thank you. It'll keep me up,
我会说"不用了 谢谢 喝了睡不着
and lately, I've been loving my dreams,
这段时间 我一直活在梦中
and there's one in particular I hope comes true."
有一个梦 我希望能成为现实"
Manny gives me the ring.
然后曼尼会把戒指给我
I say, "Gloria --"
我说 "歌洛莉亚"
Yes, Jay! Yes, I marry you!
我愿意 杰 我愿意嫁给你
I love my new story.
我喜欢我的新故事
Little heads-up -- there's no way I'm not crying at this wedding.
提醒下 我绝对会在他们的婚礼上哭的
Phil, you cried on the way here.
菲尔 你来这里的路上就哭了
I was on the brink already.
我当时已经泪在眼眶了
I watched "Dirty Dancing" before we left.
我出门前看了《辣身舞》
Text from my dad.
我爸的短信
Oh, no.
不好
He wants me to come visit him for a couple of days,
他要我过去看望他几天
but it's right in the middle of our kid-free week.
正好是孩子们都出门的那周
Oh, that's too bad. I guess you could take two days.
太可惜了 我想你去两天没问题
I may have mentioned to Frank
我可能跟弗兰克说过
that Phil might be available that week.
菲尔那周可能有空
The only thing better than a kid-free week
唯一比孩子们都出门更棒的
is a couple of days carved out just for mama.
就是再挤出几天让我独处
Perfect.
完美
Yeah.
是的
Hey, you remember the day I proposed to you?
还记得我向你求婚的那天吗
Of course I do.
当然记得
I don't remember the exact date, but, yes.
我不太记得是哪一天了 但我记得
March 19, 1994.
1994年3月19日
Oh. Yeah.
是哦
I was in such a bad mood that afternoon.
那天下午我心情相当不好
I was on day two of a St. Patrick's hangover.
圣帕特里克节喝醉后的第二天宿醉
I don't remember that.
我不记得这点
I just remember how crazy in love I was.
我只记得我爱得有多疯狂
I couldn't wait to ask you.
我等不及想向你求婚
I even ran a red light on the way to pick you up.
去接你的路上甚至闯了个红灯
I still have the ticket.
罚单我还留着
No, you don't. Why would you say something like that?
不可能 你为什么要说这样的话
Are you kidding me? I was racing to my life.
开什么玩笑 我在冲向我的新人生
It's in a box at my dad's
罚单就在我爸家
with a bunch of other stuff --
和其他东西存在一个盒子里
The program from that concert where I met you...
包括你我相识的那场音乐会的节目单
...the matchbook with the fake number on it you gave me...
你给我的写着假电话号码的火柴盒
The souvenir goblet from our first date.
我们第一次约会的纪念酒杯
You really think I'd throw away all those beautiful memories...
你觉得我会把这些美好回忆扔掉吗
...milady?
我的夫人
I haven't seen that stuff for a long time.
我已经很久没再看看那些东西了
I got to dig it out when I see my dad.
我去见我爸时一定要翻出来
Okay, stop. Sorry.
好了 别说了 对不起
What?
怎么了
I told your dad to call you
我让你爸爸找你的
because I wanted some time for myself.
因为我想有几天单独清静的时间
Yeah, couple of days away from my perfect, romantic husband,
是的 几天远离我那完美浪漫的丈夫
who is far too good
我这个铁石心肠
for this cold-hearted, bloodless wife-bot.
冷血无情的机器人根本配不上的好丈夫
You have blood.
你不冷血
Honey, I just put the chairs in front of the fireplace.
亲爱的 我只是把椅子放在了火炉前
You made it romantic.
你却布置得这么浪漫
Mitchell's right. I'm a ghoul.
米奇尔说得对 我是个食尸鬼
Come here.
过来
You're romantic, too, in your own funny way.
你有你自己有趣的浪漫方式
We're just different.
我们只是不同
So what if I'm more sentimental?
我更多愁善感些又如何
My mom.
是我妈
I mean, sure...
我是说 当然
Marriage needs romance.
婚姻需要浪漫
You know what it also needs?
知道还需要什么吗
"Spoke to Phil, and he suggested --"
"菲尔联系过我 他建议..."
Forgiveness.
宽容
Okay. Spare, please.
好了 请给我备胎
Yes, doctor.
是的 医生
I can't believe this has happened to us so many times,
真不敢相信我们碰到这种事太多次了
we actually have a system.
居然有了换胎的固定程序
Oh, I know. You've come a long way
我知道 从你第一次看到千斤顶
from the first time you ever saw a jack.
这一路走来你可不容易
Remember, you couldn't believe...
记得吗 你不相信...
I'm sorry. This is amazing.
抱歉 这真是太棒了
I am lifting a car right now.
我正在抬起一辆车
I am the strongest man in the world.
我是全世界最强壮的男人
Oh, do you remember that time in Yosemite
还记得那次在约塞米蒂国家公园
when it was snowing so bad?
雪下得非常大吗
Yeah. What was that, like six years ago?
记得 那是六年前吗
Oh, gosh. No, it was before Lily,
老天 不 是在领养莉莉之前
so it was at least seven or eight.
所以至少有七八年了
God, it is -- it's going by so fast.
老天 时间过得真快
Yeah. You're telling me.
对 那还用说
You know, it's a different world down there
知道吗 24小时之前 这下面
than it was 24 hours ago.
是一个完全不同的世界
Cam, tire. Tire!
小卡 轮胎 轮胎
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my -- oh, my god.
老天 我的天 我的天
Oh, my god!
我的天
It's gonna be a different world
对住在那个黄色房子里的人来说
for the people in that yellow house.
世界也将要变得不同了
This is not at all how I saw the evening going.
我今晚的计划绝对不是这样的
Honey, you have no idea.
亲爱的 你绝对想不到
Do you remember our first apartment?
你还记得我们的第一间公寓吗
Yes. What -- what made you think of that?
记得 你怎么想到那个了
I don't know.
我不知道
The stars.
星空
All right. Come on. Let's do this.
好了 来吧 换胎
Yeah.
- Yes. - Yes.
-我愿意 -我愿意
Hey, there, you with the stars on your thighs.
大腿上有星星的这位美女
- Huh? - It's an old song. I thought I would...
-什么 -是首老歌 我是想...
Eh, why do I bother?
我费个什么劲
- What is this? - Oh. Oh, that's from Manny.
-这是什么 -曼尼给的
I was hoping to wait and give it to you in a couple of days.
我本想过几天再给你
But, uh, just remember that he's fine.
你要记住他很好
He's only a plane ride away.
他离你的距离坐飞机就能到
Nice.
不错
I'm going to wash my face.
我去洗脸了
Okay.
好的
I hope that my cousins don't take him riding the horses
希望我的表兄弟姐妹们不要带他去骑马
or shooting the guns.
或是玩枪
I know that he's almost a man, but...
我知道他已经算是个成年男人了 但
Jay?
"Make sure you take care of Jay.
"你要照顾好杰
Please call me after his checkup on Thursday.
他周四体检后请给我打电话
I'll miss you guys so much."
我会非常想你们的"
Nice, huh?
真懂事 是吧
Nice?
只是懂事吗
I'm gonna mail him his other robe.
我去把他的另一件睡袍寄给他