摩登家庭 第五季 Modern Family Season 5 第17集: Other People's Children

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·安德森-埃蒙斯


台词
Okay, I've fed you.
好了 请你们吃完饭了
Now, who's ready to watch some basketball?
有谁想看篮球赛啊
Why am I looking at you?
我为什么在看你
I don't know.
不知道
Unlike you, I don't need a reason
不像你 我看穿着短裤
to watch a bunch of guys run around in shorts.
到处跑的哥们儿不需要理由
Don't ruin this for me like you did
你已经毁了我的奥运会跳水比赛
with Olympic diving.
别又毁了篮球
- Cam? - Recording it.
-小卡呢 -录下来吧
Mitch and I are taking Alex and Manny to an art exhibit.
米奇和我要带艾丽克斯和曼尼去看美术展
But, of course, everybody is welcome to join.
但当然了 大家都可以一起去
It's a retrospective on post-war abstract expressionism.
那是战后抽象表现主义的回顾展
Wait. For school?
等等 学校要求的吗
No, for life.
不是 是生活所需
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
I don't even know who we fought
我都不知道我们在那场"战后"
in the post war.
是跟谁打的
Told you one car was enough.
早就告诉你开一辆车就够了
Looks like it's just the two amigos.
看来只有我们两个啦
Haley?
海莉呢
Oh, sorry to brunch and bail, grandpa,
真抱歉我吃饱了就要走 外公
but I've got a date.
但我有个约会
Uh, with whom?
跟谁啊
A gorgeous guy I met at school.
我在学校认识的帅哥
Ooh, goes there or cleans there?
是同学还是扫教室的
Mom.
老妈
Answer the question.
回答她的问题
So everyone's leaving?
大家都要走了吗
No, I'm -- I'm not.
不 我 我不走啊
I wish I had known this before I served the good bacon.
早知道就不请你们吃上好的培根了
You did not serve the good bacon.
你又没请大家吃上好的培根
Don't you have a tiny dress to buy?
你不是要去买一条小裙子吗
Yes, we do!
是啊 没错
We asked Gloria to take Lily
我们请歌洛莉亚带莉莉
to pick out her flower-girl dress.
去买一条花童礼裙
Yeah, we're clearly not following every wedding tradition,
没错 我们显然无法遵循所有婚礼传统
but there will damn sure be one dress
但绝对会有一条裙子是我们
[西方婚礼中新郎到婚礼当天才可以见到新娘穿婚纱]
the grooms don't see until the big day.
两个新郎到婚礼当天才能见到的
And we also asked Claire to go
我们也请克莱尔一起去
because we thought her sensible style
因为我们认为她的理性
nicely complements Gloria's flair.
能与歌洛莉亚的豪放互补
That way Lily doesn't end up looking too...
这样莉莉就不会看起来太过...
or too...
或者太过...
家 庭
摩 登
第五季 第十七集
There's my boy.
我的乖儿子
I know you're talking to Joe,
我知道你在跟乔说话
but that still feels really good to hear.
不过听到这话还是很开心
Okay, clocking out.
好了 下班了哦
You know, Andy, if you want,
安迪 如果你愿意的话
you can stay and watch the game.
你可以留下来看比赛
Otherwise, I'll just be here by myself.
否则 我就得一个人看了
I'm right here.
我在这儿呢
I-I'd love to, Mr. P,
我也很想看 普先生
but I got to come up with an anniversary gift for my girlfriend.
但我得去想想送我女友什么周年礼物
I make her something different every year,
我每年都为她准备不同的礼物
like a scrapbook or a nice scarf.
比如剪贴本 或漂亮的围巾
This year,
今年
I was thinking maybe I could bake her some banana bread.
我想也许我可以为她烤些香蕉面包
Ohh, I am the king of banana bread.
我可是香蕉面包之王
You know my secret?
你知道我的秘诀吗
[No nuts 双关: 没有睾丸]
No nuts.
别放坚果
Not such a secret.
这不是什么秘密
I used to make stuff for Claire all the time.
我以前也总给克莱尔做东西
Pretty sure my artistry is what locked her down.
我相信是我的手艺牢牢锁住了她的心
I got to make this year's special.
今年我要搞点特别的
With her in the coast guard,
她在海岸警卫队
I, like, hardly ever get to see her.
我都没什么机会去看她
Well, this is just off the dome,
我刚刚想到
but, uh, maybe send her a fun video?
送她一段好玩的视频怎么样
Ooh, she does love "Rock of Ages."
她确实很喜欢《摇滚年代》
Or you could make your own video --
或者你也可以录一段自己的视频
something romantic and personal
搞点专属浪漫
with real production value.
有真正制作价值的
I got some pretty choice equipment back at the house.
我家里有些相当不错的设备
I'd be happy to help.
我很乐意帮你
- Would you really? - Yeah!
-真的吗 -当然了
Yes!
太好了
Great! Let's do it!
太棒了 马上开工
Luke, buddy, I'll pick you up later.
卢克 伙计 我晚点来接你
[wheels还有车的意思]
We can go check out some wheels.
然后一起去看轮子
I thought you were gonna stay and watch the game.
我以为你要留下来看比赛呢
I knew you loved me.
我就知道你爱我
Get out!
出去
Come on.
走吧
Wheels? What, are you looking at cars already?
看轮子 怎么 你已经开始看车了吗
Pottery wheels.
是陶轮
I have to pick a spring elective,
我得选个春季选修课
and dad thinks I should take ceramics
老爸认为我该选陶艺
'cause lots of girls do.
因为会有很多女孩选
You know what a lot of girls don't do?
你知道大多数姑娘不喜欢什么吗
Guys who take ceramics.
修陶艺课的男生
You got a wood shop at your school?
你们学校有木工场吗
I can't really build stuff.
我不会制造东西啊
I mostly take apart and apologize.
我只会破坏 然后道歉
You got to know how to build things.
你得学会制造东西才行
I can build suspense.
我会制造悬念
How?
怎么制造
Well, get this.
你看
Garage. Now.
去车库 马上
What's a bridal store?
婚纱店是什么
It's a place with the most wonderful dresses that you have ever seen.
那里有你见过最漂亮的裙子
We're gonna get you the perfect one
我们要给你挑一条最完美的
even if it takes us all day.
哪怕花上一天时间
Found it.
找到了
Oh, no, sweetie. That's a costume.
不 亲爱的 那是戏服
You can't wear a costume to a wedding.
你不能穿着戏服参加婚礼
Why not? Belle's a princess.
为什么不行 贝拉是个公主
She faced the beast.
她面对的是野兽
She stood up to the townspeople.
她勇敢反抗市民
What have you done?
那你做了什么呢
I...got us into that tiny,
我 成功把车停进了那个
little parking spot.
小小的停车位上
Princess dresses are not the only pretty dresses.
漂亮的裙子不止公主裙一种
I want to be a princess.
我想当公主
I want to be a princess!
我想当公主
Stop that right now.
别再说了
Your dads want you to have a flower-girl dress,
你的爸爸们想让你买一条花童礼裙
and that's what we're going to get you.
所以我们就要给你买一条花童礼裙
So march.
走吧
It was...it was marked "Compact" and --
停车位上面标着"小车型专用"
and we're driving a minivan, so...
而我们开的是面包车 所以
Hey, thanks for inviting us to this.
感谢你们请我们来
Oh, no problem.
别客气
You know, I'm surprised that this particular foursome
我很吃惊 我们四人组居然没有
doesn't hang out more often, considering --
经常一起出来 考虑到
We're the cultured ones in the family?
这家里只有我们受过教育吗
I wouldn't say that.
我不会这么说的
Outside of this group.
如果不是跟你们一起的话
Did you know your father
你知道你爸爸
actually goes to the grocery store to buy books?
去杂货店买书的事情吗
I did know that, yeah.
我知道 是啊
I also know that the best way
我还知道让我姐姐睡觉的
to get my sister to fall asleep is to --
最好办法就是
Show her a movie with subtitles.
给她看有字幕的电影
Bonne nuit, mama.
晚安 妈妈[法语]
We should be nice and grateful
我们应该庆幸且感激
that we have this day to spend together
我们今天能够在这个私人画廊
[salon有画廊和美发沙龙两个意思]
in our own private salon.
一起度过美好时光
Don't tell my mom that.
别跟我妈说那话
She'll show up and ask to get her roots done.
她会跳出来说要染头发
- Manny! - That's true. It's true.
-曼尼 -那是真的 是真的
Thanks, manny.
谢谢 曼尼
I am so excited for this exhibit.
我好期待这场展览
I'm such an admirer of Kandinsky.
我超级崇拜康丁斯基
You know, he was credited
他可是被誉为
with painting the first truly abstract work.
创作真正意义上抽象作品的第一人啊
Is that so?
是吗
To be honest, I was a little nervous
说实话 跟这三个家伙
about holding my own with those three,
一起出来 我有点紧张
so I did a little boning up on Kandinsky.
所以我做了些关于康丁斯基的功课
Figured it couldn't hurt to have a few facts in my pocket.
反正多记几个知识点是不会错的
My backup plan was to touch a painting and get thrown out.
我的后备计划是上手摸展品然后被赶出去
Miss, hi. Excuse me.
女士 你好 打扰一下
Can you tell us where the Kandinsky exhibit is?
可以告诉我们康丁斯基的画展在哪里吗
You know, Wassily Kandinsky?
卫斯理·康丁斯基
Born in Moscow, son of a tea merchant?
生于莫斯科 一个茶商的儿子
I'm sorry. That exhibit was temporary.
抱歉 那场画展是临时的
It's closed.
已经结束了
What?
什么
No.
不是吧
Oh, I love this Matisse.
我喜欢这幅马蒂斯的画
You know this is one of his final works.
这是他最后的作品之一
His failing health led to his exploration of paper cutouts.
他健康状况恶化使他开始探索剪纸
Ah, yes. I believe he called it "Painting with scissors."
是啊 我记得他称之为"用剪刀作画"
And he was also a contemporary of Picasso.
而且他跟毕加索生活在同一时代
You can definitely see how they influenced each other.
你完全能看出他们是如何影响彼此的
Right, Cam?
是吧 小卡
Uh, well, you know, it really reminds me...
这画一下让我想起了...
Of, uh, Kandinsky.
康丁斯基
How so?
为什么
Well, not so much in look, more in texture.
看起来不大一样 但材质很相似
No, no, Cam!
不 小卡
No, please, sir, don't touch the art.
先生 请不要碰画作
I'm sorry. I'll leave the premises.
抱歉 我马上离开这里
No, it's -- it's fine.
不 没关系
Just take a few steps back.
您后退几步就行了
Beth, I would swim the deepest, sharkiest oceans
贝丝 我愿意游过满是鲨鱼的深海
to be with you.
来和你在一起
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
Cut!
停拍
Well, now we have a blooper reel.
这样就穿帮了
We're making a video love letter for Andy's girlfriend.
我们在为安迪的女友拍视频情书
Your dad uses his computer to put in cool backgrounds
你爸爸用他的电脑来设置很棒的背景
while I act out all the things that
而我表演为了和她在一起
I would do to be with her,
我愿意做的事
like swim an ocean or climb a mountain.
比如游过深海 或者爬山
Ooh, how about you buy a plane ticket
不如你像个正常人一样
and visit her like a normal person?
买机票去看她啊
I would, but the coast guard keeps her really busy.
我也想啊 但她忙于海岸警卫队的工作
Eyes. Does she like it?
闭上眼 她喜欢吗
She's probably so lonely with only two other women
40人的队伍里只有两个女生和她聊天
to talk to in her whole 40-person unit.
她一定感觉十分孤单
So you're saying it's just your girlfriend
所以你是说你女朋友
and 36 super in-shape dudes?
和36个型男在一起吗
37. And it's not what you think.
是37个 而且不是你想的那样
The coast guard seriously frowns on fraternizing.
海岸警卫队非常不赞成队内恋爱
It's forbidden.
这是禁止的
That doesn't make it hot.
禁果更甜好吗
Oh, I got some on your face.
你的脸上也喷到了一点
You're gonna shine.
你会发光的
I'll go get some of my -- Claire's powder.
我去拿我的 克莱尔的粉饼
My Claire. She's my wife.
我的克莱尔 她是我妻子
I thought you had a date to go on.
你不是要去约会的吗
I do.
是啊
When's he gonna get here?
他什么时候来啊
Whenever he does.
快了吧
He's just, like, a few minutes late.
他也就晚了几分钟
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
That is so rude.
真是无礼
A real man would be more considerate of your time.
真正的男人会考虑到你的时间的
You're right.
是啊
That's why every year People magazine
所以每年《人物》杂志
names the "Consideratest" man alive.
都提名"最贴心"的男人
Oh, man, you can make fun of me all you want,
好吧 随你怎么取笑我
but when you grow up,
但你长大后
[make up也有化妆的意思]
you'll see what qualities make up a real man.
就会知道哪些品质能塑造一个真正的男人
Someone say "Makeup"?
有人说要化妆吗
I did.
是我
All right, here we go.
好了 开始吧
Oh, yeah. Much better.
这样好多了
You know what? I think I'm gonna shadow down here.
我要在这下面打造阴影
Gloria, you are gonna love this one.
歌洛莉亚 你会爱上这条裙子的
I think we have finally found the perfect dress.
我觉得我们终于找到了最完美的裙子
Ta-da.
瞧瞧
It's nice, but I don't like the bow.
是不错啦 但我不喜欢蝴蝶结
Let's try more.
再试几件吧
We've tried on six dresses already.
我们已经试了六条裙子
She's fine with this. Right, Lily?
她对这条没意见 对吧 莉莉
I don't care.
我无所谓
See? She loves it. Done.
瞧 她很喜欢 搞定
Go try the lace one.
去试试有蕾丝花边的
Seriously?
没搞错吧
This is endless.
真是没完没了啊
Why are you dragging this out?
你为什么要拖延啊
Because we haven't found the right dress.
因为我们还没找到合适的裙子
You have got to be a better shopper than this.
你肯定不是这么烂的顾客吧
I have seen you buy three outfits while driving a car.
我看见过你开着车就买了三件衣服
Come on. It's fun.
拜托 这很好玩啊
I don't have any daughters.
我没有女儿
All I get to buy is tuxedos,
我能买的只有男士晚礼服
and they all look the same.
它们看起来都一样
But don't tell Manny that
但是别告诉曼尼
because I don't want to hear another lecture.
因为我不想再听他讲晚礼服了
It's funny.
真有趣
I have never cared about any of this stuff.
我从来没关心过这种东西
I didn't even wear a wedding dress when I married Phil.
我嫁给菲尔时都没有穿婚纱
Never even tried one on.
甚至都没有试穿过
Easy. That is the reaction
放松点 你看见我身后
for when there's a man behind me with a gun.
有个持枪男子才该是这种反应好吗
All I said is I don't care about wedding dresses.
我只是说我不在乎婚纱
Because you've never been in one.
因为你没穿过
I'm gonna pick some for you to try.
我要给你挑一件试穿
Okay, no, no. No need.
不要了 没必要
Come on, you'll feel beautiful.
来吧 会很漂亮的
Then you can go back to your...boy clothes.
试穿后你就可以换回你的 男士服装
I bought this shirt for Luke and I couldn't return it.
这件衬衫是给卢克买的 没法退
And I don't have all day to try on dresses.
我可没有一整天时间来试穿裙子
Oh, and I do?
我就有吗
It'll be fun for me.
这对我来说会很好玩的
You're my stepdaughter.
你是我的继女
I'm older than you.
我比你大
You see? It's already fun.
瞧瞧 已经很好玩了
We're gonna start by building a simple toolbox.
先来做一个简单的工具箱
First, I'm gonna show you how to cut the wood.
首先我教你怎么切割木头
I know you're a little young for this, goober.
我知道这对你来说太过高深 小家伙
Try to soak it all up.
尽量吸收吧
What's this thing?
这是什么
A table vise.
台钳
Table vise, ta--
台钳 台
No.
I already went through this with Mitchell.
我已经和米奇尔经历过这种事了
That's what we're here to prevent.
我们来这里就是要预防那种事发生
Didn't your dad teach you any of this stuff?
你爸爸没教你这些吗
He says the only tool you need is a sense of humor.
他说你唯一需要的工具就是幽默感
'Cause who needs the jaws of life
如果你有个很搞笑的敲门笑话
if you have a good knock-knock joke?
那还需要什么救生颚啊
Luke, grab the goggles over there, please.
卢克 去那边拿护目镜
And try to pay attention.
用心点
We measure twice,
我们测量两次
and we cut once.
切割一次
Hey, grandpa, can you bench 180 pounds?
外公 你能举起180磅的杠铃吗
I just said pay attention.
我说了用心点
And that's actually 205 with the bar.
加上杆子其实有205磅
I'll lift that for you later.
我一会儿举给你看
I can see you're not gonna let up about that.
我知道你心里还挂念着那个
Eh, I'm okay.
没有啦
Spot me.
瞧瞧我的
Now, if this thing goes south,
如果大事不妙
I want you to call 911
你要打给911
and tell Joe his old man died as he lived --
告诉乔他的老爸死得光荣
saving a trainload of people.
救了一火车人
All right. That's enough for now.
好了 这几下够了
Tell me everything you know about women.
告诉我你对女人的一切了解
Yeah, that last thing.
是啊 最后一句
Funny. Funny. Funny.
有趣 有趣 有趣
I must be a little behind you guys.
我一定没跟上你们
His words.
他说的话
Do you feel what's happening here?
你感受到发生的事了吗
- I feel pinching. - No.
-我觉得好痛 -不是
I'm the weak link of this super group.
我是这个超级组合里的薄弱环节
They know it and I know it.
他们知道 我也知道
It's fine when we're all in a big group,
我们都在一大堆人中还没关系
but once we're separated from the herd,
但是一旦我们单独相处
the hooves come out.
我就露马脚了
Don't you mean "Claws"?
你说的应该是爪子吧
Clawed animals don't travel in herds, Mitchell.
有爪子的动物不成"堆"活动 米奇尔
Packs, flocks, and prides.
得用"群"称呼
Why can't we be on a farm?
我们为什么不能去农场
I'd make you all look like such idiots.
我会让你们觉得相形见绌的
You know what?
知道吗
I'm just gonna wait outside.
我就去外面等着好了
Wh-- no. Cam, come on.
不 小卡 别这样
You're being silly.
你这样太蠢了
To be perfectly honest,
老实说
I-I really needed Cam to stay.
我真的需要小卡留下来
The minute he goes,
他一走
I'm the dumb one.
我就成笨蛋了
I-I took an art history class once,
我上过一次艺术史课
but that was just to look at naked Italian dudes, so...
但那只是为了看一群赤裸的意大利男人
Remember now,
记住
you're in subzero temperatures.
你身处零度以下的气温中
The only thing keeping you warm
唯一让你觉得温暖的
is the heat of your fiery passion.
就是激情燃烧的热度
And...go!
开始
My beautiful Beth --
我美丽的贝丝
- Colder! - My b-b-beautiful B-Beth.
-再冷一点 -我美美美丽的贝贝丝
- Colder! - B-B-B-B--
-再冷一点 -贝贝贝贝...
That's too cold.
太冷了
That's too cold.
太冷了
B-B-Beth!
贝贝贝丝
Now we're talking!
就是这样
You're so beautiful to me!
我觉得你好美
Yes!
太棒了
Why am I so intent on helping Andy?
我为什么这么想帮安迪
I love filmmaking and I love love.
我喜欢拍电影和爱情
I guess you could say I enjoy making love on film,
你可以说我喜欢拍摄爱情[在电影里做爱]
and now I don't have to do it by myself.
现在我不用自己做了
Beth, this is my long way of saying I miss you.
贝丝 我从远方说想你
Th-- uh. You know, this is weird.
不是我说 这太别扭了
I don't really know where to look.
我都不知道该看哪里
No, it's not weird.
不 不别扭
J-just look deep into my eyes and sweep me off my feet.
深情地看着我的双眼感动我
All right.
好吧
Honey...
亲爱的
Yeah, that's weird.
没错 这太别扭了
It is. Yeah.
是的
Haley, honey, can you help us?
海莉 亲爱的 帮帮我们吧
I don't think anyone can.
没人帮得了你们
Just let Andy hold you "Officer and a gentleman" style,
让安迪给你公主抱
and I'll superimpose Beth's face over yours on the computer.
我在电脑上把贝丝的脸叠加在你脸上
That's insane.
这太扯了
I know. I can do anything with this.
我知道 我用这个无所不能
If she's not comfortable
要是她觉得别扭
You know what, guys?
告诉你们吧
This whole thing is really sad and pathetic.
这事真的太可悲了
No girl wants a guy that tries this hard.
女孩们都不喜欢男人这么主动
If I got this video,
要是我收到这么个视频
I'd call the police.
我会报警的
Some girls actually like guys who are nice to them.
有的女孩会喜欢对她们好的男人
Some girls like 36 of them.
有的女孩会喜欢36个那样的男人
There's 37 of them!
有37个
Okay, this is passion.
好了 就要这种激情
We can use it.
可以利用起来
Andy, pick her up.
安迪 抱她起来
All right, let's just get this over with.
来吧 把这条搞定
Oh, my gosh, he's actually picking me up! Dad!
天啊 他真的把我抱起来了 爸爸
It's just for a minute.
马上就好
Now lock eyes and...
现在注视着对方
Action.
开拍
Honey, this is my long way of saying I miss you.
亲爱的 我从远方说想你
I don't have to climb a mountain
我不必爬上高山
or swim an ocean to be with you,
不必远过重洋去见你
'cause you're always with me--
因为你一直在我身边
in my thoughts,
在我的脑海里
my dreams...
我的梦里
my heart.
我的心里
You deserve more than I could possibly ever give you,
我值得我用尽所有的能力去爱你
but everything I have is yours.
可你就是我的全部
I love you.
我爱你
Cut!
That was beautiful.
太美了
I really felt that one.
我真的感觉到了
Did you feel that one?
你感觉到了吗
No, I didn't feel anything.
我什么都没感觉到
I was talking to Andy.
我在问安迪
I know! Put me down, freak!
我知道 放我下来 变态
That really takes me back to my cheerleading days.
真让我怀念啦啦队的日子
How could a guy with so much pain
一个承受着那么多痛苦的人
create such hopeful imagery?
是如何创作出这么充满希望的作品的
I certainly couldn't paint like that
要是我妈患上肺病晚期
if my mother was dying of consumption.
我可画不出来这样的作品
The last time she had a cold,
她上次感冒
I could barely arrange the flowers on the front table.
我连茶几的花都摆不好
You know what I found so interesting?
你知道我觉得什么最有意思吗
Was that the first painting and the last painting
是第一幅画和最后一幅
were so similar,
简直太像了
and I think that that was intentional,
我认为那是有意图的
a comment on the perpetual motion of life.
是对永恒人生的诠释
The first painting was the last painting.
第一幅就是最后一幅
We walked in a circle.
我们走了一圈
Are you sure?
你确定吗
So...you know, I'm gonna go check on Cam
我要去找小卡
because he's been alone f-for quite some time.
他一个人呆了很久了
And, you know, he's probably touching a painting.
他可能在摸哪幅画呢
N-no, don't go!
别 别走啊
We're having such a good time.
我们正聊得高兴呢
I guess it's just you and me now.
就剩我们两个了
It was okay when Cam left
小卡走了没什么
and passed the dunce cap to Mitchell,
我还有米奇尔这个笨蛋垫底
but with him gone,
可他走了的话
it went to me.
就轮到我了
What I would've given to have Luke there.
要是卢克在就好了
Ah, Luke.
卢克啊
Sweet as custard and just as smart.
又可人又够蠢
And presto.
搞定了
Thank you so much, Mr. Dunphy.
太感谢了 邓菲先生
I wish I could repay you somehow.
真不知道怎么感谢你
Nah. Next time you're with your girlfriend,
别客气 下次见到你女朋友
just think of me.
想着我就好
Done.
没问题
Later.
走了
Who's that?
那是谁啊
My date.
我的约会对象
Your lunch date? It's 5:00.
你约的午饭吗 这都5点了
He fell asleep.
他睡过了
But he texted me right when he woke up.
可他一睡醒就给我发短信了
Well, then, you'd think he'd be well-rested enough
你觉得他休息够了吗
to walk to the front door.
他连过来敲门的力气都没有
Yeah, a gentleman honks to support the troops,
男人鸣笛来鼓舞士气
not summon his girlfriend.
可不是召唤女朋友
Although my girlfriend is a troop,
虽然我女朋友就是军人
so in my case, it's a little confusing.
所以对我来说 两者有点分不清
Oh, my god, it's still talking.
天呐 真唠叨
Because it knows you're not being respected.
因为他知道你没有受到尊重
- Thank you. - You bet.
-谢谢 -别客气
Ugh. You guys don't understand how dating works
你们不懂真实世界里的
in the real world.
约会是怎样的
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Look at everything Andy did for Beth today.
看看安迪今天为贝丝做的一切
I just live my life to make her happy.
我活着就是为了让她高兴
I'm gonna give this to the mailman
我要去把这个交给邮差
who's gonna give it to the coast guard,
他会把它给海岸警卫队
and by this time tomorrow,
明天这个时候
someone in the coast guard's
海岸警卫队的某个人
gonna be giving it to my girlfriend.
会把它交给我女朋友
Can you imagine the smile on her face
能想象她看到这个时
when she takes it all in?
挂在脸上的笑容吗
Okay, I'm gonna go while you two replay that in your minds.
我要走了 你俩好好回味吧
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
Would you like to re-enact "Gravity"?
你想重演《地心引力》吗
Yes. Sandra Bullock!
好啊 我演桑德拉·布洛克
Dang it!
该死
Good call. That was quick.
不错 抢得够快
That's what I get after I waited for you all afternoon?
我等了你一个下午就这待遇吗
Uh...you look good?
你真美
I know that.
这我知道
You were supposed to pick me up hours ago.
你几个小时前就该来接我了
You were, like, the first or second person
你可是我醒了以后 第一个
I texted after I woke up.
或第二个发短信的人
Aww! That's so sweet.
真感人
Did it even occur to you who comes to the door?
你想没想过要走到门前去敲门啊
Comes to the door?
还要走到门前
A gentleman.
做个绅士
Could you at least open the car door for me?
你可以至少帮我开下车门吗
Now can we go?
我们能走了吗
You know what?
够了
Go take another nap.
去再睡一觉吧
I'd rather wait for someone
我宁可等一个
who'd walk through a blizzard for me
愿意为我穿越风雪
and only honks to support the troops!
而且鸣笛只为了鼓舞士气的人
I don't understand you.
我没明白你的意思
Neither do i!
我也不明白
Claire, you look beautiful.
克莱尔 你太美了
You're glowing.
你真闪耀
I'm not glowing.
我不闪耀
I'm sweating.
我是在冒汗
Come on.
拜托
Look at yourself in the mirror.
看着镜子里的自己
Don't tell me that you don't feel gorgeous and special.
别告诉我你没有感到高贵而特别
You're right.
你说得对
I am radiant.
我在发光
Oh, it's like I'm in a...
我就好像是
in a fairy tale or a dream.
在童话或者梦里
Lies!
说谎
You're faking it.
你是装出来的
Well, I'm sorry!
抱歉
Look who raised me.
想想是谁把我养大的
I am my father's daughter...
我是我爸的女儿
and also kind of his son.
还兼任半个儿子
And I lied about that being Luke's shirt.
那件衬衫不是买给卢克的
I bought it for myself in three colors.
我给自己买了三种颜色的
I am trying to help you out here, Gloria,
我就是想配合你而已 歌洛莉亚
But this just isn't me.
可这不是我
You did help me.
你确实帮了我
I am glad I didn't have daughters.
真庆幸我没有女儿
You know, at least when I take Manny shopping,
至少我带曼尼逛街时
we make a day of it.
我们一天都会很愉快
I don't even have to ask him to twirl
我都不用让他转动身体
because he just does it.
因为他会主动转起来
Vamos, Lily!
走了 莉莉
Lily?
莉莉
- Lily? - Lily?
-莉莉 -莉莉
Is she-- no.
她是不是 没有
No? She's gone. She's gone.
没有吗 她走了 她走了
- Lily! - Wait. Wait.
-莉莉 -等等 等等
Lily! Lily! Lily! Lily!
莉莉 莉莉 莉莉
No, the dress!
别走 裙子
- Lily? - Lily?
-莉莉 -莉莉
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等
I can't run in these shoes!
我穿高跟鞋跑不动
I bet you wish you had boy shoes now, huh?
现在你想穿男孩子的鞋了吧
Lily?
莉莉
- Claire, stop! - What?
-克莱尔 等一下 -怎么了
- Look! - Oh, my god.
-看 -我的天
Okay, run, run. Come on. Come on!
好的 跑 跑起来 快点
She looks so happy.
她看起来好开心
She does.
是啊
Oh, she really does.
她真的好开心
They're gonna kill us.
他们一定会杀了我们
What sort of princess?
什么样的公主
The kind that dances with beasts
就是那个和野兽跳舞
[加斯顿: 美女与野兽中的镇上土豪]
and won't marry Gaston.
不嫁给加斯顿的美女
- Really? - What?
-真的吗 -怎么了
It's the only dress she likes.
她只喜欢这一件
Lily wants to come to the wedding as Belle.
莉莉想在婚礼上打扮成贝尔
Makes sense.
也说得通
She went to Pepper's Seder as Dora the explorer.
她在胡娇的家宴上穿成了小探险家多拉
I-it's fine.
好吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes. Yes.
是的 没事
A-As long as she's happy.
只要她开心就好
A gay wedding is hardly the place to stop someone
在男同性恋婚礼上阻止别人成为
from being who they want to be.
她想成为的样子确实不太合适
They said it's fine.
他们说可以
Yay! I'm finally happy!
我终于开心啦
What?
怎么了
I saw you twirl.
我看到你转动身体了
Oh, I did not.
我才没有
Yes, you did.
你有
Such a pretty girl.
多漂亮的小姑娘啊
Shut up.
闭嘴
You're a girl.
你才是姑娘
How about that daughter of ours?
我们的女儿怎么样了
She marches to the beat of her own drum, huh?
她跟着自己的心情走了吧
Yeah. Exactly.
是啊
S-so, why are we so concerned
所以 为什么我们要那么在意
what two nerdy teenagers think of us?
两个书呆子怎么看我们
Isn't the true mark of intelligence
真正的大智慧
being able to admit what you don't know?
不就是承认自己不知道什么吗
Shh. Here comes Manny.
小声点 曼尼过来了
Oh, my god. Did he hear me?
天哪 他没听到我说的吧
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Nothin'.
没什么
Hey, what are you doing out here?
你来这里干什么
You guys invited us so we could spend the day together.
是你们两个今天邀请我们来的
It felt wrong that you two are out here
但你们在这里
and I was in there all alone with Alex.
只有我和艾丽克斯在里面怪怪的
Couldn't keep up, could you?
跟不上她的节奏了 对吧
She knows everything.
她什么都知道
She made a docent cry.
她把一个讲解员都弄哭了
It's okay. We're faking it, too.
没关系 我们也是假装懂的
Well, duh.
是吧
There you guys are.
你们在这里啊
Nothin'.
没什么
Uh, we were just headed back in.
我们正要回去呢
Yeah, I'm getting a second wind.
是啊 我们就在外面透透气
Oh, no, no, no. That's okay.
不 不 没关系
Uh, what do you say we go check out some food trucks?
不如我们去找点东西吃吧
Really?
真的吗
I'll go back in if you guys want,
如果你们很想进去我也可以
but I'm actually really hungry.
但我真的很饿
- Yeah, whatever you want. - Okay, well, whatever you need,
-随你便 -你说了算
Yeah.Thanks, guys.
好吧 谢谢你们
If I'm being honest,
要我说实话
I had to get out of there.
我必须得出来了
I was exhausted from having to dumb it down all day.
我在那装了一整天傻真是太累了
Really? The neck?
真的吗 脖子
Yeah, a kiss on the neck opens all kinds of doors.
是啊 脖子上一吻 什么门都能开
Last one.
最后一个
Great job, champ.
干得好 小冠军
Who said you can't build anything?
谁说你什么都做不出来的
My dad, the police, a doctor.
我爸爸 警察 医生
You got a gift.
你有天分
Trust me. Take shop.
相信我 学点工科
I think I'm gonna.
我想我会的
Hey, how'd you get to know so much about everything?
你怎么会知道这么多事情呢
From my dad, mostly.
大多是我爸爸教我的
He taught me how to use a drill,
他教我如何用电钻
change a tire,
如何换轮胎
fake an injury when a buddy asks you to help him move.
如何在兄弟叫你帮忙搬家的时候装病
Everything a man needs to get by.
所有男人的生活技能
I'm just glad I have someone to pass it on to.
我很高兴我这些技能能传下去
You've got Manny.
你有曼尼啊
Manny came to me kind of fully cooked.
曼尼认识我的时候基本已经定型了
And I was an idiot with Mitchell,
培养米奇尔的时候我还太年轻
and by the time this guy gets old enough,
再等这个家伙长大
who knows how much I'll remember?
谁知道我还能记得些什么
These are my prime wisdom-giving years.
这些年是我传播智慧的黄金年龄
You got any more questions, Luke?
还有什么问题吗 卢克
Just one --
只有一个
can I have a sip?
我能尝一口吗
The beer? Sure. What the hell.
啤酒 当然 管他呢
Awesome. My first drink of beer.
太棒了 我第一次喝啤酒
I remember the day I gave Mitchell
我记得当初我第一次给米奇尔
his first taste of beer.
喝啤酒的情景
He winced and carried on
他面部扭曲地一直喝
like someone was digging a bullet out of his leg.
就好像有人在从他的腿上取出一枚子弹
I couldn't take that moment away from Phil.
我不忍心把菲尔的那一刻夺走
Hang on. Wait a second.
等等 等一下
Let me see that.
让我看一下
No, this beer's skunked.
这啤酒不能喝了
It's no good.
不好了
Damn fridge must be on the fritz again.
肯定是冰箱又出问题了
Aw, man.
不是吧
Really?
真的吗
Sorry, buddy.
不好意思 伙计
It's probably time to call your dad anyway, right?
大概是时候打给你爸爸了 是吧
Okay.
好吧
Wait a second.
等一下
I want to give you something.
我想给你些东西
But those are yours.
但这些是你的
What's a grandfather for
如果不能给外孙些工具
if he can't give his grandson a couple of tools?
那要外公有什么用呢
Thanks, grandpa.
谢谢 外公
Good job!
好样的
Joe...
I know you're all about the boobs right now,
我知道你现在还只关心咪咪
but trust me...
但相信我
The neck.
脖子才是重点
Don't let go!
别放手
Don't worry, George Clooney, I won't!
别担心 乔治·克鲁尼 我不会的
You're too handsome!
你太帅了
Watch out for incoming space junk!
注意远方太空垃圾来袭
From where?
在哪
Your zipper's down!
你的拉链开了
Oh, is it?
真的吗
- Yeah, it is. - Just... sorry.
-是啊 -不好意思
What's Andy doing here?
安迪在这里干什么
They're making a video for his girlfriend.
他们在给他女朋友制作一个视频
Yeah? What's it called, "Dorks in space"?
是吗 叫什么 《太空蠢货》吗
Oh, it was actually sweet.
其实挺感人的
It's weird.
真奇怪
There's something about him.
他有些地方很特别
You know what I mean?
你懂我意思吗
Yeah, he's just like dad.
懂 他跟老爸很像
In space, no one can hear you scream.
在太空里没人能听见你叫
What?!
什么
In space, no one can hear you scream!
在太空里没人能听见你叫
I can't hear you!
我听不到你说什么
In spa--
在太...
Oh, I just got it.
我懂了
That's good. That's good.
这个很逗 很逗
Thank you.
谢谢
There's no denying it is original,
这确实很有原创性
but you can see the influence of Pollock.
但能看出波洛克对作者的影响
While the pattern seems haphazard and random,
这个花样看似很随机
it belies a purposefulness -- a-an intentionality.
但它也揭示了一种意图 一种目的
You know, I think what I'm responding to
你知道吗 我觉得我看到的
is the clashing juxtaposition of color --
是相邻颜色的碰撞
The bright yellow against the dark background.
艳丽的黄和深色的背景
It's like a ray of sunshine in an otherwise bleak world.
就像黑暗世界中的一抹阳光
If I may take a contrary position...
但我不太同意
...I think it speaks to the absurdity
我认为它代表着
and folly of human endeavor.
人类愚蠢而枉然的尝试
Like our futile struggle for perfection.
就好像我们对完美的徒劳追逐
I get it.
我知道
I got mustard on my shirt.
我的衣服沾上了芥末酱
Get over it.
别说了
I know we're joking,
虽然我们在开玩笑
but all kidding aside,
但抛弃这点不谈
it really does remind me of Kandinsky's --
这真的让我想起康丁斯基...