摩登家庭 第五季 Modern Family Season 5 第20集: 澳洲之旅 Australia

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·安德森-埃蒙斯


台词
Are you getting this?
你在拍吗
I'm getting the shot.
我在拍
I'm just not getting what you're trying to do.
但我搞不懂你在做什么
We're in Australia -- it's on the bottom of the globe,
我们可是在澳大利亚 地球的底端啊
so everyone here but me is upside-down.
所以除了我 所有人都是上下颠倒的
It's geography.
地理知识
It's a good time to tell you --
现在正好可以告诉你
I dropped Luke on his head when he was 1.
卢克一岁时 我把他头朝下掉地上了
Okay, I'm up.
好吧 我也来
Did you drop him, too?
你也把他掉地上了吗
Grab my leg, buddy.
帮我拉下腿 伙计
Here we go.
走着
I come from the land down under.
我来自"下面"那片土地
He doesn't.
他不是的
I was conceived in Australia on my parents' honeymoon.
我父母在澳洲度蜜月时怀上我的
It was a romantic summer night -- their summer --
那是个浪漫的仲夏之夜 是那边的夏天
on a blanket in the park.
在公园里的一条毯子上
I still have that blanket.
我现在还留着那条毯子
Phil's mom left us money for a trip there,
菲尔的妈妈留给我们一笔钱去那里旅游
and when the rest of the family found out,
家里其他人知道后
they all just jumped on board.
都要跟着一起来
My mom's grandfather was Australian,
我妈的外公是澳大利亚人
and she'd spend her summers
她每年夏天
-- their winters -- visiting him.
也就是那里的冬天 都会去看望他
It was a very special place for her.
对她而言那是个特别的地方
She always wanted me to see it.
她一直希望我去看看
Wait -- you still have that blanket?
等等 你还留着那条毯子吗
Yeah, silly. It's the one on our bed.
是啊 傻瓜 就是我们床上那条
You sure you don't want some of this vegemite, Gloria?
你确定不要来点维吉麦酱吗 歌洛莉亚
You don't know what you're missing.
你会错过美味的
Ay, I don't eat anything unless I know what's in it.
不知道里面有什么我是不会吃的
I've seen this woman scarf down a pig's nose.
我看过这女人狼吞虎咽地吃猪鼻子
Sometimes, one must travel halfway across the globe
有时候 人得穿过大半个地球
to get the clearest view of home.
才能看清家的模样
This was my whole flight.
一路上都这样
What's she talking about?
她在说什么
My college-application essay.
我的大学申请论文
They want students who are worldly.
他们喜欢成熟有阅历的学生
Oh, why don't you write about our trip to Hawaii
你何不写我们的夏威夷之行呢
when you drank straight from a coconut?
你还直接捧着椰子喝呢
I feel like Harvard's gonna get
我觉得哈佛会收到很多
a lot of those, so...
那样的论文 所以
Hey, guys, I just wanted to say thanks
各位 我要感激有幸成为
for being a part of this pilgrimage to majestic Australia,
这场庄严的澳大利亚朝拜之行的一员
which was once a penal colony.
这里曾是罪犯的流放地
Grow up.
成熟一点
This place was really special to my mom.
这里对我妈妈真的很特别
She actually left me a list of things
她其实给我留了一张
that she thought we should do --
她觉得我们该做的事情清单
Visit the great Barrier Reef,
去大堡礁游玩
See the bush...
去看丛林
Really?
真要这样吗
...and climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
还有爬悉尼海港大桥
what do you say, mates?
你们觉得怎么样 伙伴们
I'm sorry, honey,
抱歉 亲爱的
but you know how I am with heights.
但你也知道我有恐高症的
Ah. Is that why you never wear high heels?
所以你才从不穿高跟鞋吗
You guys are with me, right?
你们都愿意一起来的吧
- Absolutely not. - Nah, I'm not doing that.
-当然不 -不 我才不去
- Really? - No.
-真的吗 -不去
No worries.
不必担心
That's Australian.
这句是澳大利亚英语
I'll, uh, I'll do that one on my own if I have to.
我...有必要的话我自己来
I'm just so excited we're all here together.
我只是很激动我们能一起来这里
- Actually, we have to go. - Yeah, so...
-其实我们得走了 -对啊 所以
Back in the day, we knew this guy from Australia.
以前我们认识个来自澳大利亚的家伙
- New Zealand. - Same thing.
-是新西兰 -都一样啦
He didn't have a lot of friends, and we felt sorry for him,
他没什么朋友 于是我们很同情他
but the truth is, he was kind of annoying.
但其实他有点惹人烦
He was one of those guys that was always on.
他总是很兴奋地说个不停
Big relief when his visa ran out.
后来他的签证过期 让我们松了口气
Anyway, through no fault of my own --
总之 我并没有错
Wait, no, wait --
等等 不 等等
you announced on Facebook
你在Facebook上发布说
that we were going to Australia, which is where he lives.
我们要去澳大利亚 而他就住在那里
Fergus invited us to lunch. I couldn't say no.
费格斯邀请我们吃午饭 我无法拒绝
I could have said no.
换我就会拒绝
Which is why you have 12 friends on Facebook.
所以你的Facebook只有12个好友
Claire, honey, I got to tell you,
克莱尔 亲爱的 我得告诉你
you really knocked it out of the park on the Hanover deal.
汉诺威那单生意你真的干得太漂亮了
Oh, come on, dad. That was all you.
拜托 老爸 都是你的功劳啦
No, it was you.
不 是你的功劳
No, it was you!
不 是你啦
It was you. It was your baby.
是你 是你的宝贝项目
This was my whole flight.
一路上都这样
Claire took the lead on her first project at the company
克莱尔第一次在公司带头做项目
and scored a big one.
干得很漂亮
Best part is, she beat out that arrogant gasbag Earl Norton
最棒的是 她打败了那个来自
over at Closets, Closets, Closets, Closets.
橱柜橱柜橱柜橱柜公司的傲慢话唠厄尔
I wish I could see the look
我真希望我能看到
on his stupid face, face, face, face.
他那张蠢脸上的表情表情表情表情
So, what's first?
先干什么呢
I think Manny wants to see the Opera House.
我想曼尼想去歌剧院
Actually, it was a long flight.
坐了那么长时间的飞机
I was thinking maybe just... Hang out on Bondi beach.
我想我们要不去邦戴海滩上走走好了
That's a great idea, Manny.
好主意 曼尼
Bondi beach is topless.
邦戴海滩上都是光着上身的美女
Thank you, TripAdvisor.
感谢到到网的介绍
Beach it is.
那就去海滩吧
Let's get this Aussie party started!
开始我们的澳洲派对吧
Oh, my god. What's wrong with your mouth?
天啊 你的嘴怎么了
Ay! Your lips are huge!
你的嘴唇好厚
I think you're allergic to the ve-he-mi-te.
我觉得你是对维吉麦酱过敏了
No worries.
别担心
I'd be a little worried.
我会有点担心的
家 庭
摩 登
第五季 第二十集
[西班牙语]
My mom said that Joe is fine,
我妈说乔很好
he ate, he slept, he woke up, and then he ate again.
他吃了睡 睡醒了起来又继续吃
Classic Joe.
真是乔的一贯作风
So, uh, Luke and I are gonna take a break from the sun.
卢克和我要去躲躲太阳
Yeah. We're kind of tired.
是啊 我们有点累了[受够了]
Tired of not seeing boobs.
受够了没看见咪咪
Watching the natives take nourishment from their land
看着当地人从土地中获得食物
has made me acutely aware of the fact
让我清楚地认识到
that I am just saying words now.
我现在只是在叽里呱啦而已
What is wrong with me?
我到底怎么了
I'm totally blocked.
完全没思路[被挡住]
So am I. Scooch.
我也是 过去点
How's it going?
你好吗
Why weren't you all over that?
你怎么这么冷淡
He's totally gorgeous.
他帅呆了
This country's number-one export is hot surfers.
这个国家的第一大出口商品就是冲浪帅哥
I'm not gonna buy the first one I see.
我才不要和第一个看见的人去玩
I'm still browsing.
我要挑一挑
Ooh! Kangaroos! I'm going to buy one.
瞧 袋鼠 我要买一只
Lily, what did I just say?
莉莉 我刚才怎么说的
I don't know. Something about shoes, probably?
我不知道 可能和鞋子有关吧
Your dad gave you enough money for one souvenir.
你爸爸只给了你买一件纪念品的钱
Don't buy the first thing you see.
不要买你第一个看到的东西
You'll regret it your whole trip.
不然整个旅程你都会后悔的
You're right.
你说得对
I have enough regret.
我已经够后悔了
You got to be kidding me.
这不是真的吧
We got outbid!
有人出价比我们低
What? By whom?
什么 是谁
I'll give you four guesses.
我让你猜四次
Damn it.
该死
Wait a second.
等等
They're giving us 48 hours to submit a new bid.
他们给我们48小时来提交新报价
We can do that.
我们能做到
We can totally do that.
我们绝对能做到
Let's go back to the hotel and figure it out.
我们回酒店去做新报价
Can it wait?
不能等等嘛
Yeah, we're on vacation.
是啊 我们在度假呢
Oh, sorry, guys. We have to do this.
抱歉 各位 我们必须要去
This is my baby.
这是我的宝贝项目
Jay.
- Dad! - Claire.
-爸爸 -克莱尔
Gloria.
歌洛莉亚
Fine! You two go back to work.
好吧 你俩回去工作
Phil and I, we're going to walk to the ocean,
菲尔和我要去海里
and we're going to have more fun without you.
没了你们 我们会玩得更开心
Yeah, we will.
是的
No, we won't. Not at all.
不 不会 完全不会
Why would you guys even say that?
你们为什么要那样说
So, after sitting there for 40 minutes,
坐在那儿40分钟后
I tell the waitress,
我告诉女服务员
"I'm actually in a hurry.
我其实很赶时间
Any chance of getting the eggs
有没有可能在鸡蛋孵出小鸡前
before they turn into chickens?"
给我上鸡蛋啊
You know? And she's a total bogan.
她简直是个饭桶
She's like, "I've got five tables!"
她说 我要应付五桌客人呢
You know how they have the tray?
知道他们是怎么送托盘的吗
She's sashaying with the legs.
她这样舞步滑动
"Oh, who's got the waffles?!
华夫饼是谁的
Who-- who's got the waffles?!"
华夫饼是谁的
All right, we get it. We get it.
好了 我们明白 我们明白
People are looking.
人们在看呢
Oh, nothing I can do to stop that.
我没法阻止人们看我
Well, I can think of one thing.
我能想到一个办法
- Well, listen, Fergus, it has been great catching up, - Yes.
-费格斯 跟你聊天真愉快 -是啊
but we really have to spend some time with our family today.
但我们今天得和家人一起度过
I'm -- I'm so sorry. Um, Mr. Anderson?
打扰了 安德森先生
We are huge fans.
我们是铁杆粉
Could we get a picture?
能和您合影吗
Of course. Come on.
当然可以 来吧
Bring it in.
过来
Sit down there. There you go.
坐在这里 就这样
I won't get up.
我不会起来的
What's happening?
怎么回事
I don't know. Google him.
我不知道 查查他
I didn't spring for an international data plan.
我没有国际流量包
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
You like that? All right.
你喜欢吗 好吧
Oh, my god!
天啊
Hey, remember your old downstairs neighbor
记得以前你们楼下
that could put his entire fist in his mouth?
可以把整个拳头塞进嘴里的邻居吗
Cam.
小卡
I think my fist got bigger.
我觉得我的拳头变大了
费格斯·安德森
Wait. Fergus,
等等 费格斯
you have your own show?
你有自己的节目吗
Yeah. It's just a little talk show.
是啊 只是个小小的脱口秀啦
No big deal.
不算什么
It's a big deal here, I suppose,
我想在这里算件大事吧
but yeah.
是啊
It's a shame you guys have got to leave so soon.
真可惜你们这就要走了
Oh, well, you know,
那什么
we could stay for a little bit longer.
我们可以再待一会儿
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - That's fine.
-是啊 是啊 -没关系
You never finished the story about the waitress and the...
你还没说完那个女服务员的事呢
Yeah, with the...
没错 那个...
"Who had the waffles?!"
谁点的华夫饼
- Waffles?! - Waffles?!
-华夫饼 -华夫饼
I just feel bad that Claire and Jay
克莱尔和杰错过了
are missing such a beautiful day in this gorgeous country,
这个绝美的国家 同时也是一块大陆的
which is also a continent.
美妙一天真是太不幸了
You have a lot of facts.
你知道的可真多
I think this spiritual journey of yours is a wonderful thing.
我觉得你的这次精神之旅真是太赞了
I think it's gonna make you feel closer to your mother.
这会让你离你母亲更近一点
I hope so.
希望如此吧
I miss her.
我很想她
It's the biggest reason I came here -- to connect.
这就是我来这儿的主要原因 亲近母亲
Is that weird?
很怪吗
Not at all.
一点都不
I talk to my late grandmother all the time.
我就经常跟我已故的外婆沟通
She would have loved this place.
她会喜欢这个地方的
I wonder if she's here with me now.
或许她现在就在我的身边
No, she doesn't like to fly.
不会 她讨厌坐飞机
Isn't it wild that my mom and dad made footprints
我的父母在同一片海滩上留下了
in this very sa-- aah!
爱情的足迹真是...
What?!
怎么了
Something bit me!
有东西在咬我
Jellyfish!
水母
What is this?
搞什么
Not one topless woman.
一个露乳的女人都没有
Calm down.
淡定点
You're gonna spook the boobs.
你会把咪咪吓跑的
Uh, wait -- 2:00.
等等 两点钟方向
Hey, Luke!
卢克
Luke! How deep is it?!
卢克 水有多深
Be cool! We don't want to look like idiots!
别乱吼 显得我们跟白痴似的
I lost my bathing suit!
我的泳裤被冲走了
Manny, help me find it!
曼尼 帮我找到它
I don't have my nose plug!
我没带鼻塞
Little boy, are you okay?
小男孩 你还好吗
Manny, say something!
曼尼 说句话啊
Miss! Miss! He lost his bathing suit!
小姐 小姐 他的泳裤被冲走了
Oh, honey, I can help you find it. It's okay.
宝贝 我来帮你找 没事的
I'm fine!
我很好
The water's really clear.
水很清的
I love your limo!
我爱死你的豪车了
You don't think it draws too much attention to me?
你不觉得这有点儿高调吗
What are you talking abo-o-o-o-o-ut?!
说什么鬼话呢
No.
才没有
We ended up spending a little more time with Fergus
最后我们跟费格斯在一起
than we planned.
又多待了一会儿
Which, honestly, felt like growth to us,
说实话 这给我们上了一课
- Yes. - Because I think
-没错 -因为我觉得
sometimes we judge people before we get to know them.
有时我们还没了解别人就乱下定论
I cannot believe they let us in here.
难以相信他们竟然让你进来
How famous are you?
你到底有多出名
Well, sometimes, I feel like I'm the one in the zoo.
有时我觉得我才是供人观赏的动物
Only difference between me and this guy
我跟这考拉唯一的区别
is I won't pee on you.
就是我不会尿在你身上
Right?
对吧
Seriously, they will pee on you.
说真的 它们会尿在你身上
Oh, for real? He will pee on us?
真的吗 它会尿在我们身上
- Okay. - Is that so?
-好吧 -真的吗
Turns out, we have a lot in common.
结果发现 我们有很多共同点
For example, we all hate standing in lines.
比如我们都不喜欢排队
Make sure I get copies of those.
记得把照片发我一份噢
Isn't he funny?
他是不是很幽默
We're with him, so we're just gonna...
我们跟他是一起的 所以我们就先
Come on. Through you go.
快来 你们先进
Sorry. Classic Fergus,
对不住 费格斯总是这样
getting us in like this.
带我们直接进来
Cam.
小卡
Where's the next gift shop?
下一家礼品店在哪里
I cannot look at another souvenir, Lily.
继续逛礼品店我会疯的 莉莉
You did this.
都是因为你
Lily, relax.
莉莉 放轻松
You'll find the perfect one.
你会找到完美的纪念品的
I want to believe you,
我也想相信你
but that lifeguard was the cutest boy I've ever seen.
但刚才那个救生员真的是帅到爆棚
I know.
我知道
Hey, guys!
你们好
Found 'em in the business center.
在商务中心找到了他们
Come on. We got to catch the bus to the bush.
快点走 我们还要赶去丛林的车呢
What time did you wake up?
你们什么时候醒来的
5:00 A.M. Claire has an incredible work ethic.
凌晨五点 克莱尔的职业道德感很强
[Yung-mi人名音似young me]
She's like a young me.
她跟我年轻时一模一样
Yung-mi was our accountant from Korea.
杨蜜是我们来自韩国的会计
Died at her desk.
操劳过度而死
Okay, enough work.
好了 别再谈工作了
- It's time to enjoy our vacation. - Yeah.
-该享受我们的假期了 -没错
Yeah, we just got to finish up a few quick, little thi--
知道了 我们只需再弄一下...
No, you're done.
不行 工作结束
- Done. We're done. - Let's go.
-好吧 不工作了 -我们走吧
Jay, I miss you.
杰 我很想你
And besides, I don't know that I can keep Phil safe anymore.
而且我一人已经保护不了菲尔了
I think he's going to die here.
我觉得他会死在这里
Oh, it's Fergus.
是费格斯的短信
What? Why did he text you and not me?
什么 他为什么只给你发短信
He invited us to a party today on Hugh Jackman's yacht.
他邀请我们去休·杰克曼的游艇派对
What?! Not today! No!
什么 今天吗 不要啊
I want to meet Hugh Jackman!
我想见休·杰克曼
I do, too. I do, too.
我也是 我也是
But, you know, w-we can't bail on my family again.
但我们不能再放家人的鸽子了
That makes us complete star you-know-what-ers.
这样我们就真的成脑残粉了
Plus, Cam, this will be fun, too.
再说了 小卡 这也会很有意思的
Everybody have their sunscreen and bug spray?
每个人都带了防晒霜和防虫剂吧
I got the snakebite kit.
我带了蛇咬伤急救包
Hey, guys, we just got some really bad news.
各位 我们有个坏消息
Yeah, so...
是啊 所以
Walking the paths once trod by the first Australians
行走于澳大利亚人祖先曾走过的小径
has made me...what?
让我变得 怎样呢
Unbearable?
难以忍受
Now, if we're lucky,
幸运的话
we'll see some of Australia's more famous indigenous species --
我们会见到一些著名的澳大利亚本地物种
kangaroo, dingoes, koala.
袋鼠 澳洲野狗 考拉
Quick question.
问个问题
Oh, good -- another one.
很好 又一个问题
Isn't it true that baby kangaroos, or -- or joeys,
那些小袋鼠 或者说幼兽出生的时候
are born without hind legs?
真的没有后腿吗
Yes.
是的
Once again, you've correctly answered your own question.
你又一次正确回答了自己的问题
I just got a text from earl at Closets, Closets, Closets --
刚收到橱柜橱柜橱柜公司的厄尔的短信
I know what it's called, dad.
我知道那公司叫什么 老爸
Listen to this -- "Better luck next time. Ha ha."
听听 "祝你下次好运 哈哈"
He always knows what to say to get my goat.
他总是知道说什么来激怒我
I'm waiting for a quote from the lumber supplier,
我在等木材供应商给我报价
but this hike is three hours -- I'm gonna lose signal.
可这次徒步要3个小时 手机会没信号
Let's go back.
我们回去吧
Dad, we can't just up and leave without a plausible reason wh--
老爸 我们必须找个靠谱的借口
Claire's hurt!
克莱尔受伤了
What happened?
怎么了
Well, you know what a klutz she is.
你知道她总是笨手笨脚的
Honey, are you okay?
亲爱的 你还好吧
Not really.
不太好
Yeah, well, I -- let me get her back to camp.
我来带她回营地吧
We're just gonna slow you down.
我们只会拖慢你们的速度
- Come on, sweetheart. -Yeah, you guys have fun.
-来吧 乖女儿 -你们玩得开心
How dumb do they think we are?
他们是觉得我们有多白痴
Sometimes, claire leaves me pictures of food
有时克莱尔会留给我食物的图片
instead of a shopping list.
而不是文字的购物清单
I'm so nervous.
我好紧张
Are we gonna see Hugh Jackman in a bathing suit?
我们真能看到穿泳装的休·杰克曼吗
What do we say to hugh jackman in a bathing suit?
我们要对穿泳装的休·杰克曼说什么呢
Oh, my god. It's so big.
天啊 好"大"
That's a bit direct, but, you know, he might be flattered.
太直接了吧 不过他说不定会很开心
Oh, you're talking about the boat.
原来你是在说那艘船
Fergus!
费格斯
Fergus!
费格斯
Oh, guys. Thank god you're here.
感谢上帝你们来了
Just had the worst fight with Hugh.
我刚刚和休大吵了一架
Oh, no. What happened?
不是吧 怎么了
I took a shot at Russell Crowe in "Les Mis."
我取笑《悲惨世界》里的罗素·克洛来着
Hugh took offense.
结果休生气了
Oh, well, he has to know
他应该知道那角色
- Russell was horribly miscast. - He has to know.
-不该让罗素来演吧 -他必须知道
Horribly miscasted.
绝对是选角失误
- It's not his fault. - It's not his fault.
-不是他的错 -不是他的错
He was -- the acting was fine, but --
他表演得还行 但是...
Okay, let's get on this boat and fix this.
我们上船去把事情说清楚
Yep. Fix it.Come on.
对 把一切说清楚
That's not the boat.
不是这条船
They've already gone.
他们已经走了
Hugh was standing on his deck in a skimpy, little bathing suit,
休穿着条暴露的泳裤站在甲板上
disappointed look on his face.
看起来很失望
Wait. I'm s-- wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Skimpy?
慢着 我没听错吧 暴露的泳裤吗
I'm sorry -- standing on his what?
不好意思 站在他的什么上
[澳洲口音deck和dick"老二"发音相似]
On his deck.
他的甲板上
Of the boat. Got it. Okay.
船上的甲板 了解
You know what?
知道吗
We don't need them.
我们不需要他们
I'll hire a boat. We'll have our own party!
我去雇条船 我们可以自己开派对
This is the life, eh, boys?
这才是生活 是吧
Oh, s-- so we're not taking this to a bigger boat?
所以我们不是开这个去坐大船吗
A bigger boat!
一条大船
Have a meat pie.
来块鲜肉派吧
No, thank you. No.
不了 谢谢 不要
No, thanks.
不用 谢谢
Are you okay, Phil?
你还好吧 菲尔
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
I just wish Claire was here to see all this.
我只是希望克莱尔能在这里
Plus, my foot's twice its normal size,
而且我的脚已经肿成两倍大了
and the mosquitoes are really going after my jellyfish bites.
蚊子还追着我被水母咬过的地方叮
Look! A sign!
看哪 一个征兆
What?
什么
You wanted to see a kangaroo, and now you see one.
你想看袋鼠 现在就看到了
I think this is your mother trying to tell you
我想这是你妈妈在告诉你
that the rest of the trip is going to be magical, Phil.
接下来旅途会变得很棒 菲尔
That is so my mom,
我妈就是这种人
to say it with a kangaroo.
用袋鼠来传递讯息
Look.
So beautiful.
太美了
Okay, but be careful. You're gonna scare him.
小心点 你会吓着它的
G'day, mate.
亲 你好
Hey, aren't you gor--
你会不会...
This one.
这个
No, this one!
不 这个
No, this one!
不 这个
I can't breathe!
我快喘不过气了
Shopping with Lily is the best birth control in the world.
跟莉莉一起买东西绝对是最好的避孕措施
Yeah.
没错
But you know it's not, right?
但你知道这没有实际效果的吧
Ooh! This one!
这个
Thank god. Hurry up and buy it.
感谢上帝 快点买吧
Wait. What if there's a better one later?
等等 如果之后我们碰到更好的怎么办
Let's keep looking.
我们继续逛吧
No, no, no! You are buying that.
不不不 你就买这个
You're never gonna find anything better.
你不可能找到更好的了
I never found a hotter lifeguard, okay?
我就没找到更帅的救生员
This is perfect, and it is right in front of you.
这个很完美 而且就在你面前
Here. Thanks.
给 谢谢
I really love your accent.
我很喜欢你的口音
Wow. Thank you.
谢谢
I would like to return this.
我要退掉这个
Penny for your thoughts?
想什么呢
Boobs.
咪咪
Me too!
我也是
What's our problem?
我们到底怎么了
I freaked out when those things came at us.
那东西扑面而来的时候我就慌了
I think I could've handled one,
我以为我能承受一个
but they ganged up on me.
但是它们一起来了
Hey, boys.
小伙子们
How would you like to participate
想不想参与一次
in an aboriginal walkabout?
原住民徒步之旅
No, thanks. Why don't you ask those girls over there?
不了 谢谢 你问问那些女孩吧
This walkabout's for men only.
这次徒步只限男士参与
Trust me -- we're not men.
相信我 我们算不上男士
Sounds like you need this more than anyone.
看来你真的很需要这个经历
Quick -- come here.
快点 来吧
Perfect. Now we're wearing makeup.
真好 现在我们还化妆了
You have got to be kidding me.
你是在开玩笑吧
Okay, can we walk to the bush?
我们可以走到丛林去吗
Nah. Dispatch is sending a cab in an hour.
不行 调配中心会在1小时内派来新车
- An hour. - What?!
-1小时 -搞什么
No, Cam, we deserve this.
小卡 是我们活该
We deserted our family, we abandoned our daughter,
我们抛弃了家庭 丢开了女儿
and for what?
为了什么呢
We're not just star you-know-what-ers.
我们不仅是脑残粉
We're you-know-what-holes!
而且还是大傻叉
You know Lily's not here, right?
你知道莉莉不在这儿你可以说脏话吧
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
[毒蛇 为活而骑行 为骑行而活]
Please be cool.
镇定一点
I'm always cool.
我一向很镇定
Hello!
你们好
There's some pretty fancy shoes.
鞋子不错啊
Thank you...?
谢谢
So, listen, we don't want any trouble,
听我说 我们不想惹麻烦
uh, but my -- my friend and I --
但是 我和我朋友
"Friend"? Really?
朋友 真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Our cab broke down,
我们的车坏了
and we are trying to get to our daughter --
我们要去找我们的女儿
The daughter my friend and I have together.
我和我朋友共同的女儿
Well, that ain't right.
这是不对的
Daddies should be with their little girls.
爸爸们应该和女儿在一起
Seriously, where can I get a pair of them shoes?
说真的 这鞋子我能在哪买到
He wants your shoes. Give him your shoes.
他想要你的鞋 快给他
What? All right.
什么 好吧
I don't want your shoes. I want to get me own.
我不想要你的 我想要自己的
He doesn't want your shoes. Put your shoes on.
他不想要你的鞋 快穿上
I knew it!
我就知道
Gloria, don't be mad.
歌洛莉亚 别生气
Too late!
太迟了
I know this looks really bad,
我知道这看起来很糟
but you have to understand that this is my --
但你必须要明白这是我
Your baby?! I know.
你的宝贝项目是吧 我知道
And you should be ashamed of yourself!
你们应该感到羞耻
You have a husband who is on a spiritual journey
你的丈夫正在进行精神之旅
and was punched by a kangaroo!
还被袋鼠揍了一拳
What?!
什么
Gloria!
歌洛莉亚
Honey, I just heard.
亲爱的 我刚听说
How did you get punched by a kangaroo?
你怎么被袋鼠给打了呢
Really hard.
很猛的一下
In the face.
在脸上
Oh. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, boy.
天哪
Is there anything I can do?
我能帮你做点什么吗
Could you stop working and sit with me for a while?
你能别工作了陪我坐一下吗
- Yes, of course I can. - Thank you.
-当然可以了 -谢谢
Okay. Be -- be soft.
好的 温柔点
Okay. Thank you. Aw, baby.
谢谢你 宝贝
Oh, my god. Phil.
天哪 菲尔
Honey!
亲爱的
1980年在澳洲曾有野狗叼走了一对夫妻的女婴因女婴尸体从未找到 母亲曾被怀疑是凶手
Phil! A wild dog took my laptop!
菲尔 一只野狗抢了我的电脑
Seems like a missed opportunity.
看来它真的以为那是你的"宝贝"
Honey, if you want to work, just say so.
亲爱的 如果你想工作就直说吧
No! It happened! It just happened!
不是 真的发生了 发生了
I didn't see anything.
我什么也没看见
I didn't see you get hit in the face by a kangaroo,
我没看到你被袋鼠揍
but I believe you.
但我相信你了
Come on! Help me get it!
快点 帮我抢回来
No! You're on your own!
不 你自己去吧
Like I've been this whole trip!
就像我独自旅行一样
For god's sakes!
我的天哪
Gloria, stop! Let me explain!
歌洛莉亚 别走 听我解释
Fine -- but the explanation better not be
好吧 但你最好别跟我解释说
that this is an important account and you're on a deadline
这是个很重要的客户 而且你要赶进度
and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!
什么什么什么的
Oh. Well, I'm gonna need a minute to think.
好吧 那我需要一分钟想一想
I did not leave Joe, fly across the world,
我丢下乔 漂洋过海
to see you spend all your time working!
不是为了来看你工作的
You're missing the whole vacation!
你这样完全不是在度假
Not the first wife to tell me that.
你不是第一个这么说我的妻子
So how many wives need to say it before you listen?
那你还要多少个妻子说才能听进去
What's that?
那是怎么回事
I'm not gonna tell you.
我不会告诉你的
If you were here, you would know what that is.
要是你之前在这里的话 你就知道了
I don't know what that was.
我也不知道那是怎么回事
But I was not going to give him the satisfaction.
但我就是不想让他得意
Damn it!
该死
Why, Australia?! Why?!
为什么 澳大利亚 为什么
Hey, mate.
你好 伙计
How's...it going?!
怎么样
Everything okay here?
一切都还好吗
Not really.
不太好
You don't mind me saying, you look a bit beaten up.
恕我直言 你看起来有点狼狈
Yeah.
是的
I love your country,
我爱你的祖国
but your country doesn't love me back.
但是你的祖国并不爱我
Australia's rejected me.
澳大利亚讨厌我
You see this right here?
你看到这里没有
That's from a croc bite.
这是鳄鱼咬的
This one here on my back --
我后背上这个
I was hit by a tram in Melbourne.
是我在墨尔本被煤车撞的
This right here --
这里这个...
That's an irregular mole.
这个痣不正常
Should probably get that checked out.
得去好好检查一下
Point is -- Australia is nice to tourists,
我要说的是 澳大利亚对游客是友善的
but it's tough on its own people.
但她对自己的人民却是苛刻的
Congratulations, mate.
恭喜你 伙计
You're one of us.
你是我们的一员
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
你说的和我想的是一样的吗
I think I am.
我想是的
I'm Crocodile Dunphy?
我是鳄鱼·邓菲
That's...not what I was saying at all.
这...和我说的还真不沾边儿
Is that a kookaburra, which are born blind, or --
那是笑翠鸟吗 天生看不见东西的
Mom?
妈妈
There you are.
你在这里啊
Dad, the laptop is gone.
爸 笔记本丢了
We've got to get back to the hotel right now.
我们得马上回酒店
It's still fresh in my mind.
我还清楚记得里面的内容
I think I can just piece it together --
我想我能再把内容凑齐
Claire.
克莱尔
Let it go.
随它去吧
What? No!
什么 不行
I-I poured my heart into this.
我倾注了我的心血在里面
And don't you want to stick it to Earl?
难道你不想气一气厄尔吗
Doesn't matter.
都无所谓
Go be with your family.
和你的家人在一起吧
Remember when you were a kid?
还记得你小时候吗
We'd take the family trips?
我们全家出去旅行
I'd disappear for days to work.
然后我消失了好几天去工作
Don't be me.
别和我一样
I feel like I'm letting you down.
我觉得我让你失望了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I finally get to spend a little vacation time with my daughter.
我总算有点时间和我女儿一起度假了
Yeah.
是啊
What is that?
那是什么
Lily! We're here!
莉莉 我们来了
Daddies love you!
大爸二爸爱你
Daddies!
大爸二爸
Oh, my gosh!
我的天
Oh, this place is beautiful!
这地方真漂亮
That's our bus! Time to go!
那是我们的车 该走了
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
- Who are these guys? - Who's this guy?
-这些人是谁 -这个人是谁
Honey, I am so sorry.
亲爱的 真对不起
From now on, I am all yours.
从现在开始 我只属于你
I promise -- whatever you want to do.
我发誓 不管你想干什么都行
Phil, this is not what I had in mind.
菲尔 我当初想的可不是这个
You're doing great, honey.
你做得很好 亲爱的
What is a bridge?
什么叫做桥梁
It's a connecter, a supporter,
它是一条纽带 一座支架
and sometimes, it's a metaphor for the love --
而有时候 它象征着爱
- Oh, my gosh! Stop!! - Come on!
-我的天 闭嘴 - 拜托
Hello, from the Great Barrier Reef!
你们好 我们在大堡礁
That was awesome!
简直棒极了
Yes!
澳洲航空
Thank you for choosing to fly Qantas
感谢您选择乘坐澳洲航空
on our nonstop flight from Australia to Los Angeles.
由澳大利亚直飞洛杉矶的航班
I feel a little guilty sitting up here without the family.
抛开家人坐在这里让我有些愧疚
- I don't. - Me, either.
-我不觉得 -我也是
Don't you think it's a little rude
你不觉得这样有些过分吗
that they're sitting up there?
他们竟然坐在前面
I would never do that.
我永远都不会那么做
Boy, you tense up fast after a vacation.
你度完假马上就恢复紧张状态了
I swear, that's Hugh Jackman up there.
我发誓我看到休·杰克曼在前面
I saw him when we boarded.
我们登机时我看到他了
I don't think it's him.
我觉得那个不是他
Oh, well, I'm gonna go find out.
好吧 我要去查个清楚
Cam, no. Cam, come on.
小卡 不要 小卡 拜托
Let him go, or none of us will get any sleep.
让他去吧 要不我们谁都甭想睡
Hey, guys. Just saying hi.
伙计们 我过来打个招呼
'scuse me.
不好意思
I don't think he belongs up here.
我觉得这个人不是头等舱的