摩登家庭 第五季 Modern Family Season 5 第23集: The Wedding, Part 1

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·安德森-埃蒙斯


台词
Good morning, almost husband!
早上好 准老公
Good morning, almost...
早上好 准...
Oh, calm down.
淡定一点啦
This can't be the first time
这肯定不是你们第一次
you woke up with another men in your bedroom.
醒来发现有别的男人在卧室里
Happy wedding day!
新婚快乐哦
What are you doing here?
你们在这里干什么
You pay for a full-service wedding,
你们订的是全方位服务婚礼
you get our full packages.
自然会享受我们的全套"家伙儿"
Oh, close, honey, so close.
接近了 亲爱的 很接近了
- And we are crossing... - We're crossing
-我们要穿过来 -穿过来
and trays down.
放下餐盘
Napkin.
铺上餐巾
Relax. Enjoy.
放轻松 好好享受
The car will pick you up at 4:00
4点车会来接你们
to whisk you away to your beautiful hilltop wedding.
把你们送到美丽的山顶婚礼会场
How's the weather?
天气怎么样
I had a dream it rained on everyone.
我梦到下了瓢泼大雨
Dry as a bone.
晴空万里
The only thing it will be raining tonight is men.
今晚从天而降的只有汉子们
We really need it.
我们迫切需要呢
Has anyone heard from Sal?
萨尔有消息了吗
No.
没有
And I will never understand
我真心不明白你们为什么
why you asked that boozy us-hag to
要请那个成天醉醺醺的老巫婆
officiate your wedding.
主持你们的婚礼
We didn't exactly ask Sal.
我们并没有邀请萨尔
Sal...
萨尔
...we have something very important to talk to you about.
我们有件很重要的事要跟你谈谈
Yeah, we hope that maybe you would be open to the idea --
对 我们希望你能考虑一下...
Yes! I will totally officiate your wedding!
好的 我非常愿意主持你们的婚礼
Oh, my drinks!
我的酒啊
It was supposed to be an intervention.
我们本来是要劝她戒酒的
家 庭
摩 登
第五季 第二十三集
Hey, best man.
喂 伴郎
Hello, blushing bride.
你好 娇羞新娘
I feel like I should hate that more.
我不太喜欢这个称呼
Yeah, I think I might go with "Best person."
对 我也觉得你应该叫我"伴人"
Anyway, I'm just calling
不管怎样 我是想问问
to see how you're doing.
你们准备得如何了
I'm great.
我很好啊
Really?
真的吗
I-I-- is this about mom again?
我 又是老妈的事吗
I told you -- I'm fine.
我早就跟你说了 我没事
My mother can't come to the wedding.
我母亲不能来参加婚礼
She was at a yoga retreat,
她在一家瑜伽隐修所修炼
and she fell out of a warrior pose,
做一个战士瑜伽式的时候摔倒了
and she broke her hip.
摔坏了屁股
Should we consider the possibility
我们能不能考虑一下
that someone pushed her?
可能是有人推倒了她呢
Cam, please.
小卡 拜托
They were a bunch of peace-loving hippies
他们不过是一群爱好和平的嬉皮士
who spent two weeks in the rainforest with my mother.
跟我母亲在雨林里共度了两个星期
Of course someone pushed her.
肯定是有人推她的
I'm actually relieved she's not coming.
她不来其实还让我松了一口气
She's given me the gift
这样我的婚礼就不会出状况
of a crazy-free wedding.
算是她送的大礼
I know. I was just a little sad for you.
我知道 我只是有点同情你
Mom's a no-show,
老妈爽约了
and you and dad are hardly even speaking.
你和老爸又几乎不说话
Enough about Dad.
别再说老爸的事了
He doesn't get gay weddings,
他不能理解同性恋婚礼
and I don't get track suits as casualwear.
我也不理解运动服竟然可以当便装穿
Can we please talk about something happy,
我们能聊点开心的事吗
like my honeymoon in Mexico?
比如我即将去墨西哥度蜜月
Oh, yeah, you're gonna want to take a look at the weather channel.
对了 你最好看一下天气频道
Hilarious.
你真幽默
Love you.
爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
You're gonna get the gift today, right?
你今天会去拿礼物吧
Don't we have a year to do that?
我们不是有很多时间做这事吗
No, I have a husband to do that.
不 我有个老公要做这件事
They fell in love with
他们看上了
this very specific turquoise Italian glass bowl.
一个独特的绿松石色意式玻璃碗
I looked everywhere, finally found one,
我到处找 才终于找到一个
and we're not going to that wedding without it.
我们必须带着那个去参加婚礼
Wait. I-I thought you were taking me to the eye doctor.
等等 我以为你会带我去看眼科医生
They said I'm not supposed to drive myself home.
他们说我不可以自己开车回家
No, no, no, no.
不不不
I'm picking up Luke from his wilderness trip.
我要把卢克从荒野探险那里接回来
Alex can take you.
艾丽克斯会载你去
That's a bummer.
真失望
Aww, dad, I'm touched.
老爸 我深受感动
No, not because of you. I'd just rather pick up Luke.
不 不是说你 我只是宁愿去接卢克
Than go to the eye doctor.
也不要去看眼科医生
I-I love spending time with you.
我 我喜欢跟你在一起
Don't worry -- you're fun.
别担心 你很有趣
My dad would never admit this,
我老爸从来不承认
but when he wants fun,
但当他想找乐子的时候
he goes straight to Luke.
他就直接去找卢克
They have a weird connection.
他们之间有种奇怪的默契
They're like Batman and Robin.
就像蝙蝠侠和罗宾
Dad and I are more like
老爸和我则更像蝙蝠侠
Batman and Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
和鲁思·金斯伯格[美国大法官]
Honey, don't be like that.
乖女儿 别那样
You're super fun!
你真的非常有趣
You sure I can't get Luke?
你确定我不能去接卢克吗
I heard that!
我听到了
Let's do this!
我们走吧
Hello.
你好
Hey, mom. Gloria wants to know
老妈 歌洛莉亚想问你
if she can do your hair and makeup last
她能不能在我和小卡的妈妈之后
after me and Cam's mom.
再帮你做头发和化妆
It's fine.
她说没事
Something about Luke -- I've lost interest.
还有关于卢克的事情 我没兴趣听了
Okay, love you. Bye!
好的 爱你 再见
Damn, this is the best cup of coffee I ever had.
天啊 这是我喝过最棒的咖啡了
Manny roasts his own beans every friday night.
曼尼每周五晚都亲手烘培咖啡豆
That kid's gonna be roasting his own beans for a long time,
那孩子会需要自撸"小豆豆"很多年的
if you know what I mean.
你懂我的意思吧
Can I just say thank you again for letting us stay here?
我要再次感谢你们让我们住在这里
You have thanked us enough with that big bag of deer meat.
那一大袋鹿肉已经充分表达了你的谢意
Hey, mom.
Can you see this?
你能看到这个吗
What pimple?
什么痘痘
I knew it.
我就知道
I can't go looking like this.
我不能这副模样去婚礼
Weddings are where you meet girls.
婚礼上有很多姑娘的
Not at this one.
这场婚礼上没有
- Well, we better be going. - Yeah.
-我们还是走吧 -没错
Have a great spa day.
好好享受水疗
Men don't have spa days.
男人才不做水疗
We're just going to the club, taking a steam,
我们要去俱乐部里 蒸蒸桑拿
having a couple of rubdowns.
按摩按摩
Do they serve cucumber water at that place?
那地方提供黄瓜水吗
Sometimes they do a strawberry-basil mix.
他们有时候会做草莓罗勒汁
- Merle? - Yes, ma'am?
-莫尔 -何事 女士
Be back in time for me to do your tie.
准时回来我给你系领带
Uh, yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
I'm so sorry you had to see that.
我很抱歉让你看到这个
See what?
看到什么
The way we just snapped at each other.
我们刚刚那样训斥了对方
Are you joking?
你在开玩笑吗
Obviously, Merle and I are going through a heck of a rough patch.
显然 莫尔和我正在闹矛盾
If I talked to Jay that nice,
如果我那么友善地跟杰说话
he would think I'm cheating on him.
他会以为我对他不忠呢
Mrs. P...
普太太
...my darn taxi never came.
我预约的出租车没有来
I'm gonna miss my flight.
我要错过我的航班了
No.
不是吧
I just --
我只是
I don't want to deal with this right now
现在碰到这状况真烦
'cause I'm already so scared of flying.
我本来已经很害怕坐飞机了
I just hate everything about it --
我讨厌关于坐飞机的一切
Except for the food.
除了飞机上的食物
I don't understand how they get such bold flavors
不知道在那么小一间厨房里是怎么做出
out of that tiny kitchen.
那么丰盛香浓的食物的
Haley, can you drive Andy to the airport, please?
海莉 你能开车载安迪去机场吗
She doesn't want to do that.
她不想载我去啦
Aww, you get me.
你懂我
Haley.
海莉
I don't have a car. I got dropped off.
我没车 是别人载我过来的
I guess we can take my car.
我想我们可以开我的车
That's settled. Go.
就这么定了 去吧
Fine.
好吧
Okay.
好了
We really need to hurry.
我们真的得赶紧
Relax. We'll get there.
别紧张 我们会按时赶到的
You just worry about
你只需担心
being strapped in a giant metal tube
被困在离地三万英尺的
30,000 feet in the air.
巨大金属管子里
That's right -- I heard.
没错 我听到了
- Hey. - What?
-喂 -干什么
I just thought of something.
我刚想到一件事
What's going on with my hair today?
我的头发今天会怎么样
Daddy's going to do it up really pretty with flowers.
爸爸会把你的头发盘起来插上花朵
Not you, right?
不是你吧
No, other daddy.
不 是另一个爸爸
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
Mitchell, this is not my tuxedo!
米奇尔 这不是我的礼服
They gave me the wrong order!
他们给错了
And the fuchsia gown didn't tip you off?
那紫红色的礼裙都没让你看出来吗
I have like nine shirts this color.
我有九件这种颜色的衬衫
I'm wearing a shirt this color.
我现在穿的衬衫就是这颜色的
Okay, deep breaths. Deep breaths.
好了 深呼吸 深呼吸
We have plenty of time to go to the dry-cleaner.
我们有足够时间去干洗店
We knew that there would be a bump today,
我们知道今天会有磨难
and here it is. We're getting it done early.
这就是 我们要早点办好
This is our bump.
这是我们的磨难
干洗店每周七天开放
店主家里有事暂停营业
Okay, okay, so this is our bump.
好吧 这才是我们的磨难
I can't handle this.
我应付不来了
We're getting married in five hours,
我们五小时后就要结婚了
I don't have my perfectly tailored tux.
而我没有精心裁剪的礼服
I can't just go buy something off the rack.
我不能去买一件现成的
I'm not Cindy Crawford.
我又不是超模辛迪·克劳馥
Why a woman?
为什么把自己比作女人
I'm just wondering.
我只是好奇
What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办
We could eat.
我们可以吃东西啊
We just need to get in touch with the owner.
我们需要和店主取得联系
Y-you, uh, you know his name, right?
你知道他的名字 对吧
It's...Aziz something? .
是阿齐兹什么的
Oh, oh it's -- it's -- uh, no, it's A-Amir.
不 是阿米尔
It's -- it's not amir, no.
不是阿米尔 不是
Oh, no, it's, uh, Ahmad.
是阿玛德
It's Achmed.
是艾哈迈德
No. Oh, it's on the ticket.
收据上有写
Now I'm just feeling racist.
我现在觉得自己种族歧视
- What is it? - Here it is.
-是什么 -在这里
- It's... - Jerry.
-是 -杰瑞
- J-- oh, Jerry. - Amari.
-好吧 杰瑞 -阿马里
Jerry Amari.
杰瑞·阿马里
There you go.
知道了
Can you see better in here?
在这里看得清楚些了吗
A little, but those drops are really hanging on.
好一点 但眼药水的效果还在
I'm like Han Solo right when he came out of the carbonite.
我就像是从爆炸现场走出来的韩·索罗
Really? Nothing?
真的吗 你没点反应
I get it. It's "Star Trek."
我知道 是《星际迷航》
You're breaking my heart.
你简直伤透我的心了
Save it for Luke. He'll love that.
在卢克面前说吧 他会很喜欢的
Can we just get the gift and get out of here?
我们能不能买完礼物就走啊
Right, but first things first.
好 但是先办重要的事
Let's put on some funny hats,
我们来戴滑稽的帽子
act like they're not there,
然后装成没戴的样子
and then walk around all serious.
然后严肃地走来走去
What's the point of this?
这有什么意义
That's good. You're nailing it.
很好 你很严肃
Hey, honey.
喂 亲爱的
How was the eye exam?
眼科检查怎么样
Great.
超棒
I can barely see.
我都看不清了
I'm wearing giant sunglasses and a girly hat.
我戴着一副超大的墨镜和很娘的帽子
Alex and I are having a blast.
艾丽克斯和我玩得很开心
[双关: gift还有"天赋"的意思]
But you got the gift, right?
但你取到礼物了吧
That's what people tell me.
人们都是那样夸我的
Honey, the bowl.
亲爱的 我是说碗
I have the bowl.
我拿到碗了
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
I'll -- I'll see you at home.
我们回家见
Hey, here's a thought --
我有个想法
Now that you told mom you got the bowl,
既然你告诉妈妈你拿到了碗
how about we actually go get it?
不如我们真的去取吧
Yes, no more fooling around.
好 别再闹着玩了
Let's go get the bowl.
我们去买碗
Oh, right after we find out our sleep number.
先让我们搞清楚睡眠指数吧
There's my guy.
我儿子来了
I thought dad was picking me up.
我还以为是我爸爸来接我
Oh. I missed you, too.
我也好想你
Come here.
来吧
So, did you have fun?
你玩得开心吗
Yeah.
是的
What was your favorite thing?
你最喜欢哪部分
I don't remember.
我不记得了
It was yesterday.
就是昨天的事
Hot dogs. Can we go now?
热狗 现在能走了吗
Honey, I feel bad that you have to leave early.
亲爱的 你要提前离开我真心抱歉
What are you missing today?
你今天错过了什么
Boating.
划船
Well, I mean, we have a little time.
还有时间去玩一玩嘛
You don't mind waiting in the car?
你不介意在车里等着吗
So, Cam tells me you and Mitch had a little dust-up.
小卡告诉我 你和米奇起了点争执
Yeah.
是啊
A couple of weeks ago.
几周前
That kid can hold a grudge.
那孩子会记仇
A little uncomfortable about that wedding, are you?
你去参加婚礼有点不爽吧
Well, you know what I'm feeling, right?
你知道我的感受 对吧
I'd like to think I've evolved on the subject.
我觉得我在这问题上更为开明
We got a couple of lesbo swans in the pond.
我们池塘里有一对同性恋天鹅
They seem pretty happy.
它们好像很快乐
Hey, Jay.
Hey, Howard, Larry.
霍华德 拉里
This is my, uh...
这是我的...
This is my friend Merle, and he's visiting from Missouri.
这是我朋友莫尔 他从密苏里州过来玩
[密苏里州有个别名叫"Show-me State"]
Ooh, the "Show me" state.
是那个"眼见为信”的州啊[拿给我看]
Don't say that in here!
别在这里说啊
So, what brings you to town, Merle?
你怎么到这里来了 莫尔
Well, uh, my -- our --
我的... 我们的...
Jay's and my...kids are getting married today.
杰和我的孩子今天要结婚了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Isn't that nice?
真是太棒了
Father of the bride, father of the groom
新娘和新郎的父亲
taking a steam together the day of the wedding.
在结婚当天一起蒸桑拿
Yeah, something like that.
是这样
The day my son got married -- piece of cake.
我儿子结婚的那天 轻松愉快
But the day I lost my little girl --
但当我送走我小女儿时
Ohh, that wrecked me.
真是让我伤心死了
So, which one of you has to suffer through that today?
今天你们谁要经历这种痛苦啊
You know what? It's too hot in here.
知道吗 这里太热了
- Yeah. - Let's go.
-是啊 -我们走吧
Mm-hmm. Real evolved.
你真开明
Your swans would be ashamed.
你的天鹅会为你感到羞耻的
Well, I guess I first noticed it after Pameron moved out,
帕梅隆搬走后 我才第一次发现
and Merle and I just started
莫尔和我开始
sniping at each other.
出口伤人
Yeah, like that bloodbath this morning?
像今天早上那场唇枪舌剑一样吗
Ohh. Again, I am so sorry.
我再次道歉
But Merle is not the type you can talk to about things.
但你没法和莫尔心平气和谈事情
I mean, the man's had a toothpick in his mouth
我们结婚期间 他嘴里一直
our whole marriage, and I can't say a word.
叼着一根牙签 我什么也不能说
No, you can't sit on your feelings.
你不能压抑感情
You will explode!
这样会爆发的
I have, like, 10 little explosions every day,
我每天都会小爆发十次
so I don't have the big one.
这样就不会大爆发
The women in my family --
我家族里的女人
sometimes, they shoot their husbands.
有时候会对着丈夫开枪
Well, we've had 48...good years.
我们愉快地相处了48年
I...guess we're just gonna run out the clock.
我想我们没时间了
No!
不会
You're still...
你还是...
You have...
你还有...
That is bad attitude!
这态度不好
You have to tell Merle what is bothering you.
你必须告诉莫尔你烦恼的事
Oh, he doesn't want to hear all that.
他一点也不想听
He gets all closed off and macho.
他完全听不进去意见
You're ticklin' my piggies.
你在挠我的脚趾
You get used to that.
你会习惯的
It's a shame Mitchell's mother couldn't make it to the wedding.
真遗憾米奇尔的母亲不能来参加婚礼
For who?
对谁来说遗憾
Mm, things still rough between the two of you?
你们关系还那么紧张吗
Merle, things have always been rough.
莫尔 我们关系一直不好
That woman never stopped complaining.
那女人永远都在抱怨
Finding the strength to leave Dede is the hardest thing I ever did,
鼓足勇气离开迪迪是我做过的
but the best decision I ever made.
最艰难却也最正确的决定
Well, you sure made a score with that Gloria.
能娶到歌洛莉亚是你的福气
Big-time.
绝对的
I bet you landed her
我打赌
before she got a gander at those hooves of yours.
你拿下她之前没给她看过你的臭脚丫
You're welcome, by the way.
顺便说一句 不用谢
So, what are you gonna do in Utah?
你准备在犹他做点什么
Well, me and my girlfriend
我和我女朋友
haven't seen each other in a while,
很长时间没见面了
So we're gonna be like a couple of bunny rabbits...
所以我们会像两只兔宝宝一样
just hopping all over town.
到哪都粘在一起
Is this her?
这是她吗
Yep, that's my Beth.
对 我的贝丝
Huh. She's pretty.
她很漂亮
Yeah. She's the most beautiful creature, inside and out.
没错 她是我的女神 内外兼修
I'm just the luckiest guy ever to get to love her.
爱上她是我的幸运
Okay, she may be real,
好吧 她也许是真实存在的
but no way you are.
但你太假了
Who talks like that?
谁会说那种话
You know, I hate when you say things like that
我不喜欢你这样说话
because you are funny, and you are pretty,
因为你风趣 又漂亮
and you are smart and in an original way,
你也很聪明 有你自己的方式
so why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you?
为什么不能有人觉得爱上你是一种幸运呢
Shut up. Be normal.
闭嘴 别调戏姐
- Hey, my phone just buzzed. Can you read it? - Yeah.
-我手机振了 能帮我看看吗 -好
I don't want to put our lives at risk.
我不想边开车边看手机
It's, uh, it's from the airline.
是航空公司发来的
Your flight's delayed three hours.
你的航班延误三个小时
- Three hours?! - Yeah.
-三个小时 -是啊
Ohh! Jinkies!
怎么会这样
I guess we can just drop me off at a coffee shop,
要不你找个咖啡厅把我放下
and I can take a cab from there.
我到时自己打车过去
Okay.
Actually, I really need to wake up.
事实上 我有点困
Maybe I'll grab a coffee with you, if you don't mind.
不介意的话 我们可以一起喝杯咖啡
Please.
当然
The more I talk to people,
和别人聊聊天
the less I imagine plummeting to my death
我才比较不容易想象自己的飞机
in a fiery spiral of screaming and crying.
在尖叫和哭喊声中坠毁
Pretty dark for someone who just said "Jinkies."
这不像刚用了卡通人物口头禅的人说的话
Well, I guess we have
看起来我们
different definitions of "Emergency," then.
对"紧急情况"的定义是不一样的
You know, I'm just gonna say it --
我必须要说
911 dispatchers have a little bit of attitude.
警察局接线员的态度不怎么好
Well, you requested a S.W.A.T. Team.
因为你要求他们派特警过来
Is anybody else hungry?
还有谁肚子饿吗
Mitchell! Mitchell!
米奇尔 米奇尔
Look at this.
看我找到什么了
加急包裹投放
Do you think you could fit in there?
你觉得你能钻进去吗
I'm not doing that.
我不会那么做的
Then what am I gonna wear to our wedding --
那婚礼上我要穿什么
My black funeral suit?
难道穿我的黑色葬礼服吗
Is that the tone you want to set?
你想给婚礼定那种基调吗
You wore it to one funeral.
你只穿去过一个葬礼
And you didn't even know Bea Arthur.
而且你和毕·亚瑟[演员]又不认识
- I felt like I did. - I know.
-我觉得我认识 -我知道
It's Pepper. He'll know what to do.
是胡娇 他会知道该怎么做
Yes. Pepper. Disaster.
喂 胡娇 出大事了
It's not a disaster. It's just a wildfire.
不是什么大问题 只是山火罢了
And it's most certainly not going to burn down your wedding.
而且我很确定不会烧到你们的婚礼
- What?! - What?
-什么 -什么
There's a wildfire near the venue.
会场旁边有山火
No!
不是吧
Yes, but it's fine.
是着火了 不过你放心
Ronaldo is going to text-blast the guest list,
罗纳多会群发短信通知宾客
tell them the wedding is being moved from 5:00 to 1:00.
婚礼从5点提前到1点开始
Oh, my god!
上帝啊
Don't panic.
别紧张
Would somebody please turn off that wretched waterfall?!
有人能把那个该死的瀑布关上吗
Kill the waterfall immediately!
立即关掉瀑布
The fire is already 28% contained.
28%的山火已经被扑灭了
That doesn't sound like a lot.
听起来不太多
Just get dressed and look pretty.
打扮好自己就行了
I'm going to send the car for you in one hour.
我一个小时后派车去接你们
Have you lost your mind?!
你疯了吗
Go! You disgust me!
滚 你真让我恶心
Go!
Okay.
好了
Now what are we gonna do?
我们现在怎么办
No, I guess maybe --
我猜也许
No, th-- Cam, there's no way I could fit through there.
不 小卡 我不可能钻得进去
You two exhaust me.
我被你们两个烦死了
What?
什么
We have to be there in an hour!
我们一个小时后就得到
I can't go like this!
我不能就这么去
Look at me!
瞧我什么样儿啊
I hate you.
我讨厌你
Prepare yourself for the best burger of your life.
准备享用你人生中最美味的汉堡吧
We got to go.
我们得走了
Maybe we should try on more hats.
也许我们该再试几顶帽子
Do you think we have time?
你觉得我们还有时间吗
It's not working!
坏了
And there's no oar?
没有桨吗
We are literally up a creek without a paddle?
我们现在真的是进退两难了
Okay, Lily, Lily!
莉莉 莉莉
Okay, you're gonna press the green button to start it,
你要按绿色的按钮让它启动
and then you're gonna look for number 9-1-3.
然后找到9-1-3号
And then, when you see it go by,
然后当它经过你旁边时
you press the red button to stop it, okay?
按红色的按钮让它停止 懂了吗
Okay.
好了
Oh, I'm so glad you're here.
真高兴你在这
I get us into these situations, and I freak,
每次陷于这种境地我就急得发疯
and then you always fix the problem.
然后你总能解决问题
Well, now, we each have our own gifts.
我们每个人都有自己的天赋
It's just it's easier for me
只是我比较容易
to stay calm in the face of --
在这种情况下保持冷静
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, oh!
天啊 天啊 天啊
- Lily, Daddies coming for you! - Oh, my god!
-莉莉 爸爸们来了 -天啊
Okay, now, Lily, press the red button!
现在 莉莉 按红色按钮
I'm breaking the window!
我要打碎玻璃
Put that down!
放下它
Thank god you're here.
谢天谢地你来了
Are you breaking into my store?
你们要闯进我的店吗
Uh, no.
不是
Why would you even say that?
你怎么会那么想
My alarm went off.
我的警报响了
Oh, well, okay, that is a coincidence
好吧 那是个巧合
Because his tuxedo is in there,
因为他的礼服在里面
and we're getting married in an hour.
而且我们一个小时后就要举行婚礼
You are totally saving us.
你简直是大救星
You know, I freak out at situations like this,
我在这种情况下通常急得发疯
which forces him to fix the problem,
于是他不得不出来解决问题
- You know? - I do. I do.
-你懂吧 -我懂 我懂
So, I'm over here, freaking out,
我在这里急得发疯了
while he's somewhere else, fixing the problem.
而他在别的地方解决问题
Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry.
天啊 我很抱歉
Well, maybe that's a good thing, you know --
也许那是好事 你知道
the yin, the yang?
两个人要互补
Yeah, whatever, Jerry.
随便你怎么说吧 杰瑞
Where'd she come from?
她从哪来的
Oh, oh, because she doesn't look like us?
就因为她长得不像我们吗
- That's offensive. - Oh, Jerry.
-你这样歧视很过分 -杰瑞
What are we going to do?
我们怎么办
I know how to get up there.
我知道怎么排到前面去
- I'm blind. - Follow me.
-我看不见 -跟着我走
- Oh, I'm not doing that. - Alex!
-我才不干 -艾丽克斯
Excuse me, could someone help me to find the back of the line?
不好意思 谁能告诉我在哪排队吗
Oh, no, no. It's okay.
不不 你到前面来吧
- Go right here. - Are you sure?
-就排这里吧 -真的可以吗
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮您
Yes, picking up for Dunphy.
我来取邓菲订的东西
It's on hold, I believe.
我叫人帮我留货了
Beautiful day, huh? I was told.
天气不错 我听说
Here we go. Credit card?
拿来了 信用卡支付吗
Uh, just to be sure -- that is turquoise, right?
我想确认一下 是绿松石色的吧
Because my wife said it also comes in emerald.
因为我太太说这碗还有翠绿色的
Yes. Sir, it's a very long line.
没错 先生 您后面队很长
Okay. Um, can I have it for one second?
好吧 能给我摸一下吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Yep, that doesn't feel like turquoise.
但这感觉不像是绿松石色
You can feel color? You got to be kidding me.
你可以感觉出颜色吗 开什么玩笑
When you lose one sense,
当你失去一种感官功能
all your other senses become heightened.
其他的感官功能就会变得异常敏锐
That's why you sound so loud and judge-y to me.
所以我感觉你说话声很大 且充满鄙夷
My mistake, sir.
我的错 先生
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
-我马上就回 -好的
Here it is.
好了
Hey, he's messing with the blind guy.
嘿 他在耍盲人呢
Thank you -- wherever you are.
谢谢你 不管你站在哪儿
I don't think he's really blind.
我觉得他并非真的瞎了
Excuse me.
打断一下
My father suffered methanol poisoning
我父亲去洪都拉斯执行人道主义任务时
on a humanitarian mission in Honduras
遭遇了甲醛中毒事故
resulting in permanent neurological dysfunction
造成永久性的神经功能障碍
and irreversible blindness.
和无法治愈的失明
It's been hard enough on our family
这对我们家人已经够难以承受的了
without people like you making it worse.
但你这种人却使情况变得更糟
If he feels it's not the bowl,
如果他感觉这不是我们要的碗
it's not the bowl.
那就不是
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'll check on the turquoise.
我去看看绿松石颜色的
Okay, that was kind of fun.
好吧 竟然挺有趣的
I'm winking at you right now.
我现在就在对你眨眼呢
Ohh, this is not working.
这办法不管用
We are never gonna get there on time,
我们永远不可能准时赶到那里的
and I am the best person.
我可是"伴人"
Oh, god!
天啊
I think I just broke a nail on a turtle.
我觉得我刚刚在乌龟背上刮断了指甲
You're the one who wanted to come out here.
是你非要来这里的
Yes, I did,
是的 没错
because I wanted to spend some time with my son.
因为我想跟我儿子共度一些时光
You've --
你现在...
You've been pushing me away so much lately,
你最近一直疏远我
And I don't want you to grow up to be the kind of kid
我不希望你长大了变成那种
who doesn't care if his mom shows up at his wedding.
不在乎妈妈来不来参加自己婚礼的孩子
What are you talking about?
你在胡说些什么呢
Nana isn't coming today, and Mitchell's relieved.
外婆今天不来 米奇尔觉得松了一口气
I'd be really sad if you missed my wedding.
如果你错过了我的婚礼 我会很难过的
Really? You promise?
真的吗 你保证
Totally. And so would Kate.
绝对的 凯特也是
Who's Kate?
凯特是谁
Upton -- my wife, your daughter-in-law.
凯特·阿普顿 我妻子 你儿媳
Get on board.
信息跟上一点啊
Come on.
拜托
Then what has been going on with you recently?
你最近是什么情况啊
You've been so moody.
总是闷闷不乐的
I'm sorry, but I'm sick of going school
对不起 但我真的很讨厌每天去学校
and hearing teachers say,
都听老师说
"You're Alex Dunphy's brother?
"你是艾丽克斯·邓菲的弟弟吗
Really?" Like I'm an idiot.
真的假的" 就像我是个蠢货一样
Oh, honey, you're not an idiot.
亲爱的 你才不是蠢货呢
I forgot the paddle
我竟然忘了带桨
even though we just learned the boating checklist yesterday.
何况我们昨天才学了划船必备物品清单
Alex would never do that.
艾丽克斯肯定不会做出这种事的
And if she did, she'd probably, like --
就算她做了 可能也会...
I don't know --
我也说不清
use this fishing rod to cast out and hook us on the shore
利用这个钓竿甩出去 把我们拉到岸上
because "I'm so smart."
因为"我好聪明"
And then she'd pull us in
然后她会把我们拉过去
because everything she does always works.
因为她无论想出什么办法都能行得通
Oh, my god. It's working. It's working!
天啊 真的行得通 很有效
Figures. Alex.
我想也是 艾丽克斯
Don't move.
别动
The lighting is really cool right now.
这会儿的光线真好
Wh are you doing? Don't smile.
你在搞什么啊 别笑
Why? It's my favorite thing.
为什么 这是我的最爱
No, really, be serious.
不 说真的 严肃一点
Look out the window.
看向窗外
Look.
看吧
That is honestly the best photo anyone's ever taken of me.
这真的是别人为我拍过的最帅的照片
Thank you.
谢谢
You mind if I send a copy to Beth?
你介意我发一张给贝丝吗
Andy, um...
安迪 那个...
When I read the text about your flight,
我之前读航空公司那条短信时
I saw the text from Beth telling you not to come.
也看到贝丝的短信说让你不要去了
Yeah, she doesn't mean that.
她并非真的是那个意思
She said, "It's over."
她说 "我们完了"
That can mean a lot of different things.
那可能有各种不同的意思
Your phone's buzzing again.
你的手机又响了
Oh, my god. The wedding got moved up.
天啊 婚礼提前了
I have to go.
我得走了
Andy, are you sure about getting on that plane?
安迪 你确定要登机飞过去吗
Yeah, yeah. I-I'm fine.
是啊 我没事
You know, she does this every once in a while.
她偶尔就是会这样的
She just likes the drama.
她就喜欢跟我闹
- But I -- okay. - Haley,
-但是我... -海莉
I appreciate your concern -- I really do --
我感谢你的关心 真的
But I've been in this relationship off and on for eight years,
但我这段感情断断续续的已经8年了
So I kind of know what I'm doing, all right?
我很清楚自己在干什么 好吗
Thank you for the ride.
谢谢你开车送我
It's a tool of the trade.
那是我的必备生存工具
The car one says "Toyota."
车钥匙是写着"丰田"的那个
I have eyes on the grooms.
我已经看到新郎们了
I'm three feet behind you.
我就在你身后
How's it going? Are people showing up?
情况怎么样 客人们都来了吗
It's all under control.
一切尽在掌控之中
Surprise! Guess who's on time.
惊喜哦 猜猜谁准时赶到了
Oh, my god!
天啊
Sal, wow, you're pregnant.
萨尔 你怀孕了
Congratulations!
恭喜啊
Thank you. We're really excited.
谢谢 我们真的好激动
You're huge.
你真肥
Nice teeth.
缺牙妹
Uh, so, w-where's Tony?
托尼人呢
Oh, beats me.
你真是问倒我了
Haven't spoken to him since the divorce.
我们离婚后 就再没跟他说过话了
Yeah, it's, uh, Eddie. Eddie! Baby!
现在是埃迪 埃迪 宝贝
Come here! Come meet the girls!
过来 来见见我的闺蜜们
Eddie.
埃迪
- This is Eddie. - Eddie.
-这是埃迪 -埃迪
Cam, Mitch, Peps, this guy.
小卡 米奇 胡娇 这家伙
This is Eddie, my baby daddy.
这是埃迪 我儿子他爹
So, why didn't you tell us?
你怎么不告诉我们
Oh, you know,
你懂的
we just wanted to get through that first trimester
我们想先成功度过前三个月
before we let the cat out of the bag.
再向大家宣布这件事
When was that -- last summer?
那是什么时候的事 去年夏天吗
So, y-you're -- you're how far along now?
你现在 怀孕多久了
About four months. Right, honey?
大约四个月 对吧亲爱的
Just about the exact amount of time eddie and I have been together.
差不多刚好是埃迪和我在一起的时间
I don't understand.
我不明白
Four is this many, yes?
4是这个数 对吧
Si?
Hola, handsome boys.
你们好啊 帅哥们
You two look gorgeous.
你们俩看上去美呆了
- Gracias. - Oh, thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Pretty nice, huh? Like a regular wedding.
真不错对吧 跟普通婚礼一样
Good start, Jay.
就你多嘴 杰
Hey, Merle, it's your son's wedding --
莫尔 今天是你儿子的婚礼
Maybe lose the toothpick?
你能把牙签扔掉吗
I'm getting tired of this nagging.
我真是受够了你的唠叨
- I'm leaving you. - What?
-我要抛弃你 -什么
Not if I leave you first!
但我要先抛弃你
No, no, no, you don't mean this!
不不不 你不是真心的
Oh, don't you feel bad, honey.
别内疚 亲爱的
You have helped me today.
你今天帮了我大忙
Thanks for getting me over the hump.
谢谢你帮我摆脱大麻烦
What did you do?
你干了什么
Wow. We're doing this
哇 我们真的要结婚了
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
I don't want to wait another minute.
我一分钟都不想等了
Lily, hit it.
莉莉 开始吧
On 3, boys.
数三下 帅哥们
1, 2 --
一 二
Attention! Attention, please!
注意 各位请注意
The fire has jumped the freeway.
大火已经漫过高速了
I'm really sorry, folks.
真的很抱歉 大伙儿
I'm gonna have to evacuate everyone immediately.
请所有人立刻撤离
So, this our bump.
这才是我们的磨难
未完待续....