摩登家庭 第五季 Modern Family Season 5 第24集: The Wedding, Part 2

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·安德森-埃蒙斯


台词
《摩登家庭》前情提要
Hey, best man.
喂 伴郎
Yeah, I think I might go with "Best person."
是啊 我也觉得你应该叫我"伴人"
Is this about mom again? I told you, I'm fine.
又是老妈的事吗 我说过了 我没事
I was just a little sad for you.
我只是有点同情你
Mom's a no-show,
老妈爽约了
and you and dad are hardly even speaking.
你和老爸又几乎不说话
I'm leaving you!
我要抛弃你
Not if I leave you first!
但我要先抛弃你
What did you do?!
你干了什么
Attention! Attention, please!
注意 各位请注意
The fire has jumped the freeway.
大火已经漫过高速了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等等等
If you're evacuating the whole area,
如果你们要疏散整个区域
can't you just do us last?
能不能最后疏散我们
I don't think you realize
恐怕你们还没意识到
how close you are to actual flames.
你们离实际火源有多近
Hello. Pepper Saltzman.
你好 我是胡娇·萨茨曼
Big supporter of yours.
你们的忠实粉丝
Have all your calendars.
我收藏了你们所有的年历
We've waited 10 years.
我们已经等了10年
Can we please have an hour?
能给我们一个小时吗
I can give you 30 minutes.
只能给你们30分钟
We can make that work!
那样就够了
The wedding will go on just in a slightly pared-down version.
婚礼稍微简化 继续进行
Claire, you're up front.
克莱尔 你到前面去
Flower girl, strewing.
花童 撒花去
Grooms, come with me.
新郎们 跟我来
"Ooh! Ahh! They look so handsome!"
他们看起来好帅啊
Quartet, quartet, quartet!
四重唱 四重唱 四重唱
And cue Sal. Start after your limerick.
萨尔该你了 五行打油诗就别念了
Oh, God, no!
天呐 不
Ugh! We're all making sacrifices, dear.
我们都得牺牲一些 亲爱的
I have a Prius full of monarch butterflies
我那还有一车的帝王蝶
who are apparently coming home with me.
看来是要跟我回家了
Aah! No!
不是吧
Her water broke!
她羊水破了
No! No, it did not! I am barely pregnant!
不 没有破 我才刚刚怀孕
Thank you all for being here on this joyous occasion.
感谢各位莅临这个大喜的日子
There once was a homo named Tucker --
曾有一个基佬名叫塔克
Sal, stop. No, you're going into labor!
萨尔 快停下 不行 你要分娩了
Also, just stop!
行行好 快停下吧
But we've only been together four months.
但我们才在一起四个月啊
I just love you so much,
我太爱你了
I can't wait to have your baby.
迫不及待想要生出你的孩子
God! Kids ruin everything!
天呐 孩子把一切都毁了
Yeah, they sure do.
是啊 没错
Let's get you to the hospital and have our miracle baby.
我带你去医院 生下我们的奇迹宝宝吧
Okay.
Just so you know,
只是要告知你一下
sometimes when babies come this early...
有时这么早产的孩子
...they're black.
生出来是黑皮肤的
Okay, this is a disaster!
彻底灾难了
We have no one to marry us!
没人为我们证婚了
Dearly beloved, that is a problem.
亲爱的人们 这确实是个问题
Yep.
是啊
Thanks to $35 and the internet,
感谢35美元和互联网
you are looking at
您现在看到的是
the good reverend Phillip Humphrey Dunphy.
好牧师菲利普·汉弗莱·邓菲
Over the last year, I've dropped a few subtle hints
去年一整年 我都在向米奇和小卡暗示
to Mitch and Cam that I was available.
我也可以当婚礼主持
Hey, have you guys decided who's gonna officiate your wedding?
你们决定让谁做主婚人了吗
'cause I got ordained online.
我在网上获得牧师资格了
Oh, my God. A wallaby!
天呐 那儿有小袋鼠
Oh, my gosh!
天呐
To be continued!
未完待续
Phil, you're a lifesaver. Thank you.
菲尔 你真是大救星 谢谢你
No thanks necessary.
不必感谢
Cameron, marrying you would
卡梅隆 为你证婚[娶你]
make me the happiest man on earth.
让我成了世上最幸福的男人
Everyone, attention, please!
各位 请注意
I've been informed by the fire chief
消防队长刚通知我
we need to leave immediately!
我们得马上撤离
- The winds have shifted! - What?
-风向变了 -什么
But w-we have 30 minutes!
但我们有30分钟的啊
A fellow wedding facilitator has informed me
一个婚庆策划同事通知我
a beautiful space just became available.
有个美丽的场地刚刚空出来了
To the shuttles!
大家都去摆渡车那里
But we don't know a thing about this place.
但我们完全不了解那地方的情况
Oh, my mistake.
我的错
Let's go over it.
我们快速了解一下
It's a quaint, rustic spot,
那是个古雅充满田园风情的地方
though its chief selling point
但其主要卖点是
is it's not about to become a kiln!
那里不会变成烧窖
To the shuttles!
大家都去摆渡车那里
家 庭
摩 登
第五季 第二十四集
Cam, where are the shuttles
小卡 把大家从停车场
that brought everyone up from the parking lot?
载到山上的摆渡车都哪儿去了
Apparently they were double booked.
显然是有别人也订了
This is the best Pepper could do.
胡娇已经尽力了
This is how we're getting everyone to the wedding?
我们就让大家这样去婚礼会场吗
Half our guests are gay.
我们有一半的来宾是基佬
We're finally giving them
他们终于可以有一次
a good memory on a school bus.
不受欺负的校车回忆了
That doesn't look completely sewn on.
那边没有完全缝好
You might want to get something to cover that.
你最好找个东西遮一下
Oh, good idea.
好主意
Thank you.
谢谢
What did you say to Merle that make him want to leave Barb?
你跟莫尔说了什么让他想抛弃巴布
I have no idea!
我不知道啊
We were just shooting the breeze --
我们闲聊而已
Wedding day, DeDe,
聊婚礼 迪迪
how happy I am now that I'm with you.
还有娶了你我有多幸福
Why would you say something like that?
你为什么要说那些
Now you're breaking somebody's heart.
你这样可伤透了某人的心
I didn't mean for her to get hurt.
我没想伤害巴布
Not her, him when he realizes
不是巴布 是莫尔 当他意识到
that not every second wife looks like this.
不是每个人的第二任妻子都能有这种身材
Thank you for lending me your jacket, Jay.
谢谢你把外套借给我 杰
It's good to know there are still gentlemen in the world.
知道这世上还有绅士 我很欣慰
Oh, it's you, Barb.
是你啊 巴布
I didn't see you there on account of
我的美好未来在前方闪耀
my bright future.
我都没注意到你
Thank you, Gloria.
谢谢你 歌洛莉亚
Standing up to that old goat
勇敢抵抗那个老混蛋[山羊]
was best thing I ever did.
是我做过最棒的事
What's all that about?
那是怎么回事
No, no. The thing is that she told me a story about a goat
不不 是她跟我讲的一个山羊的故事
and it's very old and then the goat --
山羊很老了 后来这只山羊
Oh, don't give me that.
别糊弄我
I told her to express herself.
我让她勇敢表达自己
I believe that in a good marriage,
我相信一段和谐的婚姻中
a woman can ex--
女人能够表...
Fine. Whatever. I'll undo it.
好吧 无所谓 我来解决
We can't let Cam know what the situation with his parents is.
我们不能让小卡知道他父母的情况
He's very delicate.
他非常敏感的
I can't believe I'm involved
难以相信 我竟然
in breaking up yet another marriage.
又一次参与了破坏他人婚姻的事
What?
什么
Hey, hey. How you holding up?
你还好吗
Uh, I've had better days.
不是很好
But you and me -- we're cool, right?
但你跟我 我们没事吧
We probably have some things that we should talk about,
有些事情我们可能需要谈一谈
but maybe we save it for a less-stressful day.
但是留在压力没这么大的日子谈吧
This is not your fault, by the way.
顺便说一句 这不是你的错
the fire was an act of God.
火是不可抗力
Not that God sent a fireball down
不是说上帝搞了个火球
to keep a couple guys from getting married, but, uh...
不让男人和男人结婚 但是...
I didn't say that right.
我表达得不太好
There's no way that this -- any of this --
今天所有的一切都绝不可能
is part of God's plan.
是上帝的安排
Save something for the toast, dad.
留到敬酒时再说吧 老爸
Damn it.
该死
Where do you want this?
你想把这个放在哪里
Bus five. What's wrong with your voice?
五号巴士 你的声音怎么了
The three of us just took a road trip.
我们三个自驾游去了
We sang Broadway tunes
去德州边境的路上
all the way to the Texas border.
我们一直在唱百老汇的歌
And then from the other side of Texas to Florida.
从德州另一面去佛罗里达的路上也是
Hey, so you're, like, the minister?
所以你是牧师吗
Kinda. When they lost Sal,
差不多吧 萨尔走后
the situation was a no-brainer,
事情变得不费脑筋[没脑子]
which made them think of me.
所以他们想到了我
Isn't there a lot you have to remember to marry people?
要证婚不是要记住很多东西吗
Not really. They all follow the same basic pattern.
没有啦 都是一样的词儿
"We're gathered here today to join these two
我们今天齐聚一堂 参加两位新人的
"in holy matrimony.
神圣婚礼
Do you take him to be your lawfully wedded spouse?"
你愿意让他做你的合法配偶吗
And the first person says --
第一个人说
- I do? - Right.
-我愿意 -对
Then I ask the second person,
然后我问第二个人
"Do you take him to be your lawfully wedded spouse?"
你愿意让他做你的合法配偶吗
- You know the drill, right? - I do.
-你们知道这一套吧 -对[我愿意]
Then I say, "By the powers vested in me
然后我说 根据加利福利亚州
by the state of California,
赋予我的权力
I now pronounce you legally wed."
我宣布你们结为合法配偶
Bingo, bango, bongo, you're married.
噼里啪啦砰 这婚就结成了
Awesome.
太棒了
Really awesome.
真的很棒
Look, Barb, I know what you're going through.
巴布 我理解你现在的经历
You and Merle are at a crossroads in your marriage.
你和莫尔的婚姻走到了十字路口
It feels like the end of the world,
感觉像是世界末日
but in time, you'll see it more as a --
但是不久后 你会觉得这是...
Right.
对啊
A little hiccup that we all go through.
就像打嗝一样的小插曲 谁都会经历
My advice -- don't do anything.
我的建议是 什么都别做
Just take some time and breathe.
花点时间 喘口气
Maybe through your nose.
从鼻子里呼气比较好
Did you happen to find anything in one of my pockets?
你在我的口袋里找到了什么吗
Funny you should "Flask."
你这样问真奇怪[酒瓶]
Maybe I'll just take that.
这个给我吧
Excuse me.
不好意思
Well, it's much lighter now, isn't it?
现在轻多了 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, this is weird.
真奇怪
I think this is the same seat I used to nervously scratch at
我觉得这就是我去学校路上时
on my way to school.
紧张抓挠的座椅
Oh, poor thing.
真可怜
Yeah.
是啊
Even then I felt such pressure to be perfect.
我那时就觉得要做到完美好有压力
Andy's flight is delayed again.
安迪的航班又延误了
Okay. That was close.
好吧 很接近了
We almost connected on a human level.
我们差点就在人类水平上有交流了
He's doing the dumbest thing.
他在做蠢事
His girlfriend broke up with him,
他女朋友和他分手了
and he's flying out to win her back.
他要飞过去赢回她的心
That sounds so romantic.
听起来好浪漫
It's so weak.
太软弱了
This girl throws a fit, he goes running.
这女生一发脾气 他就跑过去
If they get back together, she has all the power.
如果他们复合了 她就大权在握了
Oh, my god. You like him.
天啊 你喜欢他
No, I don't. What?
不 我才没有 什么啊
This is so hilarious.
太搞笑了
He's totally not your type.
他完全不是你喜欢的类型
Shut up.
闭嘴
Please. You can't stop thinking about him, you're checking on him.
拜托 你一直想着他 查看他的情况
He's not even like a real person.
他甚至不像个真人
He's like a muppet.
他就像个提线木偶
I don't even get some of Sal's remarks here.
我都不明白萨尔写的一些话
"Marriage is like a freeway --
婚姻就像是高速公路
Messy, but if you communicate, it's so worth it."
很凌乱 但如果你们交流 就很值得
Honey, that does not say "Freeway."
亲 那不是"高速公路"[threeway: 三人式]
I can't use any of this,
我不能用这个
but I don't want the whole ceremony to be generic.
但我不想让这场婚礼很普通
There needs to be some magic in it.
应该要有些魔力
Well, you can read a poem or maybe --
你可以读一首诗或者
Hold on. Back up.
等等 往回倒
I like your last idea -- a magic trick.
我喜欢你的上一个主意 变魔术
I did not suggest a magic trick.
我没有提议要变魔术
After all, what's better than magic
毕竟 有什么比魔术
to symbolize the wonder of marriage?!
更能象征婚姻的美好呢
Excuse me. I'm talking to you.
抱歉 我在和你说话呢
Yeah, yeah.
好吧
They looked good on you in the store,
在商店里你穿起来还不错
but now you're not sure.
但现在你不确定了
That was the topic 10 minutes ago.
那是十分钟前的话题
Well, maybe if I stapled the sports page to my head,
也许我把体育版贴到我头上
you'd pay attention.
你就会注意到我了
As long as it covered your mouth.
只要能盖住你的嘴
- What? - Nothing.
-什么 -没事
Ugh, when are we going to be there?
我们什么时候才能到啊
Soon, honey. Very soon.
快了 亲爱的 很快了
Come on. Give us a smile.
来 笑一个
Remember, this is the happiest day
记住 这是你爸爸们生命中
of your dads' lives.
最快乐的一天
The butterflies are eating me!
蝴蝶在吃我
Well, who told you to jostle the crate?!
谁要你碰那个盒子的
Oh, blah. One got in my mouth.
一只飞进了我嘴里
What a bunch of babies.
真是一群小孩
Pepper said it was nice. I hope we like it.
胡娇说这里很棒 希望我们会喜欢
Cam, Cam, listen, whatever's on the other side of this curtain,
小卡 不管帘子那边是什么样
we cannot be disappointed.
我们都不能失望
You're right.
你说得对
Today is not about flowers or superficial things.
今天的重点不是花朵或其他肤浅的事
Right. Okay.
对 好吧
- Oh, thank god. - It's pretty. I was so scared!
-谢天谢地 -好漂亮 我害怕死了
Oh, I love it, I love it. I could cry!
我超喜欢 我都要哭了
Oh, don't cry. You'll streak your bronzer.
别哭了 会把脸上打的修容粉毁掉的
Everyone, please take your seats!
大家请就坐
We'll be starting in cinco minutes,
我们五分钟[西语]后开始
10 at the most.
也就是最多十分钟
Do you ever notice with Ronaldo
你有没有发现罗纳多的
how his language barrier sort of fluctuates?
语言障碍时不时会发作是吗
How is this place even available?
这地方是怎么订到的
Oh, dreadful story.
可怕的故事
Runaway bride, suicidal groom, feuding families.
新娘跑了 新郎闹自杀 世仇家族
It really puts our mundane problems in perspective.
相比之下我们的小问题真是不值一提
Oh, we can't dim the lights.
灯光不能调暗
Then break some.
那就打碎几盏
These are not young men!
他们已没有年轻人那么无敌的皮肤了
Why don't you two go freshen up?
你们去梳洗打扮一下吧
Wait.
等等
Why am I seeing only half a quartet?
为什么四重奏只来了一半
Ed and jim are volunteer firemen.
埃德和吉姆是志愿消防员
Of course they are.
可不是嘛
Try to play in front of a mirror.
你们尽量找面镜子对着弹吧
- A kiss for luck. - Oh, okay. Yes.
-幸运之吻 - 好吧 好吧
A kiss for luck, my little gingersnap!
给我个幸运吻 我的小姜饼
Oh, okay. Oh, wow, barb.
好吧 巴布
Oh, oh, good thing we're out of the fire zone.
幸好我们已经出了火灾区
Well, you know your dad gave me a little wedding helper.
要知道你爸爸给了我个婚礼小帮手
I didn't know the jacket still had a --
我不知道我外套里面还有一个
Flask. Yeah. Oh, that's nice.
酒瓶 是啊 真好
You know, at the end of the ceremony,
你知道 在仪式结束时
I kiss a man,
我要亲一个男人
so you might want to fill 'er up.
所以你把酒瓶装满做好准备吧
This is how you try to fix things?
你就这么解决问题吗
- You get her drunk? - Don't blame him.
-把她灌醉 -别怪他
She's been a loose cannon
自从她去了那个
ever since she started going
十点半开始祈祷仪式的教堂
to that church service that starts at 10:30.
她就变成了一个定时炸弹
They play guitar music.
他们还弹吉他呢
It's a celebration.
那是个庆祝活动
It's gomorrah.
那是个罪恶之城
The pastor wears one of them madonna microphones.
牧师还戴着麦当娜唱歌用的麦克风呢
Oh, madonna microphones.
什么麦当娜唱歌用的麦克风
Where's my little corn silk?
我的小玉米须哪里去了
Hey, you want to go out and do something fun after this thing?
这事结束之后你想去做点儿有意思的事吗
No, I was thinking about staying in tonight
不 我想今晚在家呆着
and spending some time with joe.
好好陪陪乔
Ugh, you never want to do anything
自从有了那孩子
since that baby came along.
你就什么都不想做了
- How are you? - I'm good.
-你怎么样 -我很好
You -- you have the, um --
你带了 那个
Marriage license, rings, signing pen, toast?
结婚证 戒指 签字笔 祝酒词吗
Yes, of course.
是的 当然都带了
There's a reason I'm the best person.
不然怎么会叫我伴人[最棒的人]呢
You know that's just a title for today, right?
这只是在今天才有的称呼而已
Yeah, I'm the best person at this wedding.
是的 我是这个婚礼上最棒的人
I'm still kind of hearing -- what is that?
我还是会听到... 那是什么
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
我的天 我的上帝
Wait. Oh.
慢着
That's pollen. Oh, no.
沾上花粉了 不是吧
- Honey. - Don't look at me.
-亲爱的 -别看我
I only had one corsage.
我只有那一个胸花
Where's your sister?
你姐姐哪去了
Haley?
海莉
Andy! You're still here?
安迪 你还在这里呢
Yeah.
是啊
My flight keeps getting delayed because of weather.
因为天气原因我的航班一直被推迟
Oh, so does the wedding.
我们的婚礼也是
Wait. Is fire weather?
等等 火灾算天气原因吗
- There was a fire? - Yeah.
-着火了吗 -是的
Guess that explains that smoking dress.
怪不得你的裙子热辣得冒烟
Line, Andy.
注意分寸 安迪
Well, if you're -- if you're just killing time,
那个 如果你想打发时间
the new wedding venue is nearby.
新的婚宴场地就在附近
You could totally come and hang.
你完全可以过来转转
I don't think I'm exactly dressed for it.
我觉得我的穿着不太合适
Of course, if I was with you,
当然如果我跟你在一起
no one would even look at me.
没有人会去看我的
Wow, okay.
好了
That is quite enough pie for you, young man.
你馅饼吃得够多了 年轻人
Ugh. I've got to get back.
我得回去了
Um, look, I didn't come here for coffee.
那个 我来这里不是为了喝咖啡的
Andy, I don't think it's a good idea
安迪 我觉得你不应该
for you to get on that plane.
上这班飞机
I don't think Beth is worth it.
我不觉得贝丝值得你这样付出
You don't even know Beth.
你根本不了解贝丝
I think I do.
我想我了解
I think I've been her.
我想我之前和她一样
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
For every 10 letters you write, she writes one.
你写十封信她只回一封
She's always the one who ends the phone call.
她永远是先挂断电话的那个人
You happen to mention when your birthday's coming up
你不经意间提起你自己的生日
because you know deep down she's already forgotten it.
因为你心里知道她早已经忘了
Meanwhile, she gives you just enough to keep you on the hook.
与此同时 她给你的刚好够拴住你的心
Hello?
Of course I didn't leave, mom.
我当然没走 妈妈
You walked past me two seconds ago.
几秒钟前你才从我身边路过
I'm just saying, you deserve better.
我想说的是 你值得拥有更好的
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
I'm waving at you!
我正跟你招手呢
Stay where you are!
站着别动
I'm walking towards you!
我正在朝你走
Lily, here you go. I'm taking your corsage.
莉莉 来 我需要你的胸花
But it's mine.
可那是我的
You're the flower girl.
你是花童
It's part of your job.
给别人花是你的工作
Read the fine print. Thank you.
好好读读你的合同 谢谢
- Claire! - What?
-克莱尔 -怎么了
I-I need the rings.
我需要戒指
- For what? - To practice our trick.
-干什么 -排练我们的魔术
Come on, come on, come on.
拜托拜托 快来
Oh, honey, I don't know about the magic trick.
亲爱的 我不确定该不该变魔术
Don't you think people should be
你不觉得大家应该把注意力
focused on Cam and Mitch?
集中在小卡和米奇身上吗
I'm hoping so. It's the perfect misdirect.
我正希望是 他们是完美的掩饰
Okay, here's how we're gonna do this.
好了 我们来这么做
- You hold the rings. - Okay.
-你拿着戒指 -好吧
I say, "They say the best marriages
我说 "人们说最好的婚姻
contain just a little bit of magic."
拥有一点点魔力"
We hold up our arms.
我们举起手臂
You let go of the rings.
你放开戒指
They slide down the thread
戒指顺着线滑下来
as if mysteriously floating
仿佛神奇地飘过来一样
all the way -- half the way to me.
一路滑到 中间位置
Merle, I know that after talking to Jay,
莫尔 我知道你和杰谈过之后
you think that there are better things out there for you.
你觉得你能找到更好的
Who says there isn't?
谁说不会呢
Okay.
好吧
Take a trip with me to the future.
我们来看看未来是什么样子
It's a regular night at the local honky tonk.
当地廉价酒吧里的一个普通夜晚
Look, who's that man sitting alone in the bar?
看哪 是谁独自一人坐在吧台
It's Merle.
是莫尔
A beautiful woman approaches.
一个美女款款走来
She asks, "Is this seat taken?"
她问 "你旁边有人坐吗"
He says, "No," and then she grabs the chair
他说"没有" 然后她拿过椅子
and goes sits next to a much younger,
走去坐在一个更年轻
much handsomer-looking man.
更帅气的男人身边
Then Merle turns around to the bartender
莫尔转头对酒保说
And say, "Happy Tuesday, huh?"
"星期二快乐 是吧"
The bartender replies,
酒保回答说
"Don't you mean 'Merry Christmas'?"
你想说的是"圣诞快乐"吧
You see, Merle?
看到了吧 莫尔
It was Christmas the whole time!
你圣诞节孤零零一人在喝酒
Okay, it's show time. Cue the processional.
可以开始了 乐队奏乐
Phil, as they say in my native South Carolina,
菲尔 用我老家南卡罗来那州的话说
it's time to marry your brother-in-law.
该给你弟的男人证婚了[娶他]
Flower girl, work those petals.
小花童 撒花瓣吧
Wedding party walking.
新人入场
What's that?
什么事
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
Okay. Last looks.
好了 最后检查一下
Very handsome.
你超帅的
This is my second favorite suit of yours.
这是你的正装里我第二喜欢的
Second?
第二喜欢
Right after your birthday suit.
我最喜欢你生日穿的那套
Hey. Cut it out. I'm practically a married man.
别说了 人家都是已婚男人了
I know.
我知道
You know, you scared me earlier with what your dad said.
我刚刚被你爸说的话吓到了
W-what?
怎么了
Well, just about the fire, you know...
就是关于山火
being a sign we shouldn't get married.
预示着我们不该结婚的事
It was kind of apocalypticy.
有点末日预言的感觉
- No. - Then the sky turned dark.
-才不是呢 -然后天就黑了
Yeah, because of the fire.
没错 因为有山火
Well, and then we had a flood.
然后发了"洪水"
You know, Sal -- sploosh.
你懂的 萨尔的羊水破了
I think you're stretching just a little bit.
我觉得你脑洞开得有点大
Because we paid for this room!
因为我们花钱订了房间
Mr. and Mrs. Lucas, we just need 20 minutes!
卢卡斯夫妇 我们只要20分钟
Cut the boy soprano.
把音乐停下
No, we need these people out of here!
不行 让这些人都出去
I can see you want to run again, don't you?
你还是想逃婚对不对
Follow your heart.
追随你的心
On your mark, get set, live, baby!
各就各位 预备 过自己的生活去吧
You don't need that!
你不需要这个
You don't see this as another biblical sign?
你不觉得这又是一个上帝的旨意吗
A swarm of "Lucases."
一大群卢卡斯们
乔治·卢卡斯: 其公司出品的一款星战游戏不允许同性角色之间产生恋情
Slight change, everyone!
各位 安排有点小变动
Don't worry!
不用担心
There's always a plan "C"!
我们有第三套备用方案
Oh! They're everywhere!
天呐 到处都是蝴蝶
What is wrong with you people?
你们都是什么毛病啊
Leave the box alone!
别去动盒子了
Oh, if that thing is coming in,
要是把那个拿进来
we need to put a few more people on the lawn.
更多宾客就得站到草坪上去了
Okay, this place is cozy, right?
这个地方还算舒适吧
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
没错 没错 没错
It's fine. It's -- oh, it's going to be fine.
这里很好 一切都会好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
就是 就是 就是
Although we may need to
不过我们可能需要
sit some of the overflow guests upstairs.
让一部分宾客坐到楼上
Oh, we don't -- we don't own the upstairs.
楼上不是我们的
Really?
是吗
I always assumed there was a nicer part
我一直以为你家还有更好的地方
you weren't showing me.
没让我看过
Make sure their checks have cleared.
确保他们把账单都付清
Just get another caterer here
再找一个餐饮服务商来
or these people will be eating butterfly bisque!
不然这些人就只能喝蝴蝶汤了
Okay, I'm trying to remain calm,
我在尝试冷静下来
but you realize that's another sign of the apocalypse, right?
可是你不觉得这又是一个凶兆吗
Famine?
饥荒吗
He sounds as bad as Steven, Stefan,
他听起来跟斯蒂芬和斯特凡
末世论中天启四骑士分别代表瘟疫 战争 饥荒和死亡
and Longines.
和朗吉娜一样糟
Oh, so what you're saying
你是想说我们有四个
is we have four hoarse men?
嘶哑的男人[骑士]吗
Stop with the frowning.
别皱着眉头了
Today, you smile for your son.
今天要为你们的儿子保持笑容
Tomorrow, you can do whatever you want.
明天你们想做什么都可以
Tomorrow, I might just move out.
明天我大概就搬出去了
Oh, now I feel a smile coming on.
现在我感觉到笑意了
Oh, my god. You're texting Andy now?
天啊 你在给安迪发短信吗
I'm just letting him know he can hang out here if he wants.
我只是告诉他愿意的话可以来玩
Haley, I hope you know what you're doing.
海莉 我希望你知道自己在干什么
I'm not doing anything.
我什么也没做
I mean, it's one thing if you're actually into him,
你要是真的喜欢他是一回事
but if you're just playing around with him
可如果你只是想
for the fun of it...
跟他玩玩
Here's the thing about nice, quiet dorks like Andy.
对于安迪这种单纯善良的人来说
You get over us much faster than
我们需要花比你多得多的时间
we get over you.
放下一段感情
Hi. Sorry. So sorry.
不好意思 真对不起
Excuse me. It's my husband.
不好意思 里面是我老公
"They say the best marriages" --
人们说最好的婚姻
I don't mean to rush you,
我不是要催你
but there's like 80 people waiting to get in here.
可是外面已经排了有80多个人了
No, no, no. I'm so glad you're here.
不不不 你来了正好
I just worked up a new magic trick.
我刚想到了一个新的魔术
I start by saying, "They say the best marriages
我先说 "人们说最好的婚姻
contain just a little bit of magic."
需要一点点魔力"
Then in my sleeves, I've rigged two confetti poppers
而袖子里装着我从莉莉柜子里找到的
that I found in Lily's closet.
两管彩色纸屑
So when I raise my arms...
到时我一抬手
Really? You're not gonna say, "Don't do that"?
真的吗 你怎么不说"别这么做"
No, I mean, I don't think you need the magic trick,
不 我不觉得这是个好主意
but if you do it, I'm sure you'll be great.
可是如果你要做 效果一定会很好
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
Oh, god, let me get that. Honey! No!
天啊 别动我来 亲爱的 不
Honey, no! Hey!
亲爱的 不 小心
Phil! Oh, no!
菲尔 不
No, no, water's on! Water's on!
不要 水开了 水开了
No! You --
不 你
-Just a minute. - Just a minute.
-请稍等 -请稍等
-Hey Andy. - Hey.
-你好 安迪 -你好
Has the wedding started yet?
婚礼开始了吗
Oh, yeah, lots of times.
开始好几次了
-What's up? - Oh, nothing.
-怎么了 -没什么
Hey, that thing you said before about me deserving better,
你之前说的关于我值得更好的人
you just meant, like, in general, right?
你就那么一说 对吧
You weren't thinking of anyone in particular?
你不是在说某个特定的人对吧
Yeah, no, I-I just meant you deserve to be happy.
对 不 我的意思是你值得拥有幸福
And if it's this girl, great.
如果这个女孩能让你幸福 再好不过
If not, great.
如果不是她 那也很好
Um, sometimes the hardest part
有些时候 最难的事
is just figuring out what you want.
是弄清楚自己想要什么
Yeah, that's what I thought.
我也是这么想的
Well, enjoy the wedding.
玩得开心
Thanks. Have a nice trip.
谢谢 一路平安
Yeah. I'll see you.
再见
I'm so glad we did this.
真高兴我们做到了
新婚
I know. Who were we kidding?
那当然 我们这么认真
It was so gonna happen.
必须能做到
I can't get enough of this.
实在太搞笑了
No, Mitch is fine. Still mad at me, though.
不 米奇没事 不过还在生我的气
You know how touchy he can be, Dede.
你也知道他有时是多么敏感易怒 迪迪
Remember when we tried to cheer him up
你还记得在他第一次参加完滑冰比赛后
after his first ice-skating competition?
我们试图哄他开心的事吗
How were we supposed to know third place is a good thing?
我们怎么知道第三名是好事啊
Remember he tromped off
还记得他穿着旱冰鞋
across that muddy field in his skates?
在泥地里乱踩的场景吗
He sunk like a woolly mammoth.
他像个猛犸象一样陷了下去
Hey, Dede, if you're around the fourth of July,
对了迪迪 如果你国庆节时有空的话
you should come by and watch the wedding video.
就过来观看一下婚礼录像吧
No, we're out of town in August.
不 我们八月会出城
All right. Well, soon. Okay.
好吧 很快的 好的
Oh, Dede, I don't think I have your new --
迪迪 我好像没有你的新...
Okay, it's magic time, everyone!
好了 见证奇迹的时刻到了
Phil, please take your place beneath our majestic arch.
菲尔 请在庄严的拱门下就位
Cue the quartet.
开始演奏吧
Where's the other one?
还有一个人去哪儿了
He rode with the caterer who flipped his truck.
他跟那个把货车开翻了的餐饮承办员跑了
Why do good things happen to everyone but me?
为什么大家都摊上了好事 就我没有呢
Let's send the flower girl
赶快派上花童吧
before she's a flower teenager.
再等她就长成花季少女了
Oh, so sad.
好悲伤
Sorry.
抱歉
- What is ... - Yeah. Like I'm the problem.
-搞毛 -行了 搞得像问题出在我身上一样
Is your dad here?
你爸在这儿吗
Yeah, he should be right --
是的 他应该很快就...
Oh -- oh, my god.
天啊
He's out on the sidewalk on the phone.
他在外面人行道上打电话呢
Do you want me to go get him?
你需要我去叫他吗
No, no, I don't. Let's just -- come on.
不 不想 我们就...算了
Let's just do this.
我们直接开始吧
Mitchell.
米奇尔
Is this really how you want to get married?
你真的想就这样完成婚礼吗
Well, it's not ideal.
是不理想
No, people don't have any rice to throw
不行 人们都没有米可抛洒
because they're chewing it raw out of starvation.
因为他们都饿得吃生米了
Half of our guests are on the lawn and...
一半的宾客在外面的草坪上
There go the sprinklers.
洒水车来了
Okay, let's just call time of death on this.
好吧 我们宣布"婚礼死亡"算了吧
All right, yeah.
好吧
Hey, everybody, um, thank you so much
那个 大家 非常感谢你们
for, uh, for dealing with all this today.
今天承受这么多的折腾
It means a lot to us.
那对我们意义重大
But unfortunately, this is not gon--
但不幸的是 这场婚礼实在...
Stop. You can't do this.
停 你不能这么做
I'm way ahead of you, dad,
我已经赶在你前面停止了
and thank you for stopping by.
谢谢你能赏光过来
What I mean is, you can't get married like this.
我的意思是 你不能像这样草草就结婚
You two deserve the kind of wedding
你们两个值得拥有一场
you've been talking about nonstop
你们在过去的9个月中
for the last nine months.
不停挂在嘴边的梦幻婚礼
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
You bring it up every chance that you get.
你们一有机会就会谈论婚礼
I know what nonstop means!
我知道"不停"二字是什么意思
Trust me, okay?
相信我 好吗
Now, what are we all standing around for?
我们都站在这儿干嘛啊
My son's getting married today.
我儿子今天要结婚了
All right, Jay.
恭喜 杰
It's what this golf club needs.
那正是这所高尔夫俱乐部需要的
Shake it up a little.
改变一下旧风貌
Go on, dear.
上吧 小宝贝
How often do your fathers get married?
爸爸们能结几次婚啊
So far, one, two...
目前已经结了一次 两次
Why am I still seeing you?
你赶紧给我滚出吧
You can take your seat, dad.
你可以坐下了 老爸
We're about to start.
我们要开始了
Actually, I thought you and I would take a little walk.
我觉得我们父子俩要小走一段
I remember it like it was yesterday --
我感觉一切仿如昨日
The day that Mitchell came home from the hospital
米奇尔被从医院抱回的那天
in a very unfashionable white diaper
身上裹着土的掉渣的白色尿布
with three strands of scraggly raggedy andy hair.
头上是三缕杂乱分布的头发
If he's doing it, I'm doing it.
如果他要牵儿子走红毯 那我也要
You coming, Barb?
你一起来吗 巴布
You old sweet talker.
你可真是老甜心
Wait for me!
等等我
We were inseparable.
我们从此变得不可分离
I was his big sister,
我是他的大姐
his big brother, his nemesis,
也是他的大哥 他的死对头
his protector, his best friend.
他的保护人 也是他最亲密的朋友
I was his first partner.
我的他的第一个搭档
And I loved every minute of it.
我享受当中的每一分每一秒
Thank you all for being here on this happy occasion.
感谢大家参与这一盛大的喜事
They say the best marriages contain just a little bit of magic.
人们常说最好的婚姻都蕴含着一丝魔力
Believe me.
相信我
I know.
我深有感触
We're gathered here today to join two amazing people.
我们相聚在此 参加一对璧人的婚礼
So naturally, I was a little picky
自然 在由谁来取代我这件事上
when it came to who was going to be replacing me,
我会表现得有一点吹毛求疵
And then I met this Cam.
然后我认识了这个叫小卡的人
And sure, he was warm and funny and loving.
当然 他很温暖 风趣 有爱
Cameron, do you take Mitchell to be your husband?
卡梅隆 你愿意让米奇尔成为你的丈夫吗
I do.
我愿意
Cameron, would you please place this ring on Mitchell's finger?
卡梅隆 请你为米奇尔戴上戒指
Mitchell, do you take Cameron to be your husband?
米奇尔 你愿意让卡梅隆成为你的丈夫吗
I do.
我愿意
Then by the powers vested in me by the state of California,
那么凭借加州政府授予我的权力
I am privileged to pronounce you spouses for life.
我宣布你们结为终身配偶
You may now kiss your husband.
你们可以行"夫夫吻"了
I wondered,
我也曾疑惑
"Was he really
"他真的是我期望
everything I wanted for my brother?
与我弟弟幸福相伴的那个人吗
Was he really the best person?"
他真的是最棒的那个人吗"
No, I'm the best person.
不 我才是"伴人"
And now I am very pleased to raise a glass
现在我想举起杯子
And introduce for the first time ever --
第一次隆重地向大家介绍
on our fourth try --
尽管这已经是第4次尝试了
great husbands, Mitch and Cam.
天造地设的一对夫夫 米奇和小卡
Yes!
恭喜
I saw that.
我看到了
What?
什么啊
The way you look at my sister.
你看我老姐的眼神
You do it all the time, you know.
你老是这么色眯眯的
I do not.
我才没有呢
Just not in front of me, okay?
别当着我的面这样 好吗
So, have you heard from your dads on their honeymoon?
你两位老爸去度蜜月了 有跟你联系吗
You must really miss them, don't you?
你一定很想他们吧
Sorry. I was being dramatic.
抱歉 我有点小题大做了
No, you were right.
怎么会 你说得很对
You'll hate yourself.
你会自厌自弃的
Right again.
又来了
It's like they never left.
就像他们根本没离开一样