摩登家庭 第五季 Modern Family Season 5 第3集: Larry's Wife

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·安德森-埃蒙斯


台词
I'm mad for you, Diane.
我也为你生气 戴安
Roger's dating already?
罗杰这么快就重返情场了吗
OMG, I wonder if she's younger than him.
天啊 我好好奇她是不是比他年轻
You hold on a second.
请稍等
Lorraine, how's my favorite client?
罗琳 我最爱的客户过得如何呀
I've been on something of a hot streak at work.
我最近的事业红得发紫
I've tapped into a rich vein of new clients --
我接了一大堆新客户
recently divorced moms.
都是刚离婚的妈妈们
You might say I hit the single-mother lode.
你可以说我挖到了"单亲妈妈矿"
How about that master suite, huh?
主卧室合你心意吗
Maybe if I had someone to share it with.
要是有人共享就好了
Lorraine, you are a beautiful woman with a lot to offer.
罗琳 你风韵犹存 是抢手的高价货
Should we make an offer?
要给这房子也出个价吗
It's a great house, but I'm just gonna be alone.
房子是很棒 可惜我单身一人
Diane, you're not gonna be alone.
戴安 你怎么会单身一人
You're gonna get a loan.
你只需要贷一个款
Sodas, snacks -- poker game's in the basement.
拿着苏打 零食 我们去地下室玩牌
Look, I need more sleep than you,
我比你更需要睡眠
and ever since they cut down that stupid prune tree,
但自从他们把那颗梅树砍了
the sun has been right in my eyes every morning.
每天早晨阳光就会照得我睡不着
[Prune:梅子/修剪]
It's not a prune tree. They pruned the tree.
不是梅树 是他们在修枝剪叶
And I'm not switching places with you,
我是不会和你换床的
so you should just put your head at the other end of the bed.
你下次掉个头睡就行了
Uh, why? So my feet get the pillow?
什么啊 要我的脚枕着枕头睡吗
And I'm the dumb one.
竟然还说我傻
Diane, you have got to forget about him.
戴安 你不能老想着他
Roger's Cheyenne's problem now.
罗杰现在是夏安的问题了
- Honey... - You know what?
-亲爱的 -知道吗
You need to talk.
你需要找人倾诉
Starbucks for a little go juice?
一起去星巴克喝杯饮料吧
What is up?
怎么啦
I need to go into the office.
我得去一趟办公室
My dad wants me to close out the monthly.
我爸叫我把月记录总结好[月事]
What?
怎么了
Monthly. Never mind. Go on.
月事 没事 你继续
I'm stretched a little thin today, so I need you
我今天会很累 所以需要你
to do the grocery shopping, check in on the kids,
去买点杂货 照顾一下孩子
and maybe clean up those branches in the front yard.
或许再顺便把前院的树枝清理了
Done and done.
放心加放心
Is that an expression,
这是个词组
or did you really only remember two of the things I said?
还是你真的只记住了我刚才说过的两件事
- The second. - I'll leave you a message.
-后者 -我会给你语音留言备忘的
Hello?
你好啊
Phil.
菲尔
Sorry. Call back.
不好意思 再打一次
家 庭
摩 登
第五季 第三集
I have bad news, Jay.
我有坏消息 杰
Joe was thrown out of the gymboree.
乔被赶出金宝贝乐园了
Again? What happened?
又被赶出来了 出什么事了
He pushed Mason. He made him cry.
他推倒了梅森 把他弄哭了
The teacher said that we cannot go back.
老师说不准我们再去
That's ridiculous. Mason's a big baby.
太荒谬了 梅森是大孩子了
Everybody there is a big baby.
去那里玩的都是大孩子
But Joe plays very rough.
但乔玩的时候很凶
And we know why. It's the curse.
原因我们都知道 是诅咒
Not that I'd ever want to discourage you from whispering,
虽然我从来不反对你小点声说话
but that's not a thing.
但根本没有诅咒这回事
There is a mark of the devil in my family.
我的家族有恶魔诅咒
My great-great grandfather
我的曾曾祖父
was given the location of an emerald mine
得到了翡翠矿址
in exchange for his soul.
却换走了他的灵魂
There's, like, paperwork or something that proves this?
有文件之类的记录此事吗
And they say that the day of his daughter's wedding,
他们说在他女儿的婚礼上
a great bird came from the sky
一只大鸟从天而降
and snatched him with his claws
用爪子一把抓住他
and took him far, far away.
把他带到遥远的地方去了
You're aware that a remarkable number of your stories end
你知道你讲过的许多故事的结局
with a family member being carried off by a giant bird.
都是某个家庭成员被大鸟抓走吧
I only know what I was told, Jay.
他们确实是这样告诉我的 杰
I'm just saying after the third time,
我只是说如果那种事发生超过三次
we might think about moving the party inside.
我们应该以后举办室内聚会
Okay, maybe it's not the curse,
好吧 也许不是诅咒
but you know that my family has a very dark side.
但你知道我的家族是有黑暗面的
My cousin Aurelio is a horse thief.
我的表亲奥雷利奥是个偷马贼
My uncle Carlos fixed soccer games. My aunt --
我叔叔卡洛斯幕后操控足球赛 我阿姨
Did he teach them to pick the ball up
他是教他们把球捡起来
and throw it down the field?
用手扔到场地里吗
'Cause that's the only way you fix soccer.
因为只有那样才能操控足球
Manny escaped it, but I am not sure about Joe.
曼尼逃脱了诅咒 但乔我就不知道了
Gloria, this is about an uptight teacher.
歌洛莉亚 是老师太紧张了
And so what if Joe's a little boisterous?
就算乔有点调皮又怎样
Whatever happened to letting kids be themselves?
不是一直都说要让孩子保留真实的风格吗
- Ready. - Lose the hat.
-我准备好了 -把帽子摘了
I guess I'm supposed to see "Sound of Music" in a regular hat.
看来我看《音乐之声》都要戴普通帽子了
Nothing against "Sound of Music,"
我不反对《音乐之声》
but there's a lot of other things
但今天下午
we could do this afternoon.
我们可以做很多其他事
You ever hear of "Death Wish"?
你听说过《猛龙怪客》吗[1974年电影]
Oh, I love "Death Wish."
我喜欢"死亡之愿"
Manny, that's the charity where the sick kids go to,
曼尼 那是有病的孩子参加的慈善活动
like, a concert with Madonna
比如去麦当娜的音乐会
or to the super bowl with Justin Bieber, or they --
或者和贾斯丁·比伯看超级杯 或者
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
It's a movie -- New York, '70s,
我说的是电影 70年代的
Charles Bronson's a firm family man, and he...
查尔斯·布朗森扮演一个顾家的好男人
Who's pushed to the limit
但被逼到绝境
until one day he decides to fight back.
于是他决定作出反击
- You've seen it? - It's called "Death Wish."
-你看过 -片名是《猛龙怪客》这么明显
I doubt it ends with him trading banter
我猜结局就是他在公寓里
in an apartment with Marsha Mason.
和玛莎·梅森互相调侃
Hey, fiance?
你好啊 未婚夫
Hello, my intended.
你好 我的亲夫
That one sounds a little murdery.
那听起来像是在说"谋杀亲夫"
You are my intended.
你就是我的亲夫啊
Stop it. Stop it!
别说了 别这样
So, while you're out,
你出去的时候
I'm gonna review our flower options,
我会重新看一下选什么花
[与著名喜剧《劳莱与哈代》谐音]
and I have to say, so far, i'm partial to Floral and Hardy,
目前为止我很中意"福劳莱与哈代"花店
[与名电影《阿甘正传》谐音]
but I'm gonna give one last look at Florist Gump.
但我还要最后看一眼"阿甘花店"的花
You love a business with a clever name.
你就喜欢选名字起得好的
I do. Guilty.
确实 被你发现了
Can I just say I love how this is going?
我真是太喜欢现在的状态了
Mitchell and I agreed
米奇尔和我一致同意
that I would be in charge of the wedding
由我来操办婚礼事宜
after the tragic news last week from the Andys.
上周我们才听说安迪家的悲剧
Uh, not the mountain range. No.
不是指那条山脉[安第斯山]
Our friends Andrew and Andrew --
我们的朋友安德鲁和安德鲁
they broke up.
他们分手了
The stress of planning a wedding was too much.
筹划婚礼的压力太大
They were quibbling about...
他们互相吹毛求疵 争论
Everything.
每一件事
I mean, uh, which is why I'm just happy
所以我很乐意
to stay out of his way.
放任他去发挥
Yeah, I dream big. Then I winnow down.
对 我构思远大 然后再精简
Dream big. Winnow down.
构思远大 再精简
- Dream big. - Okay, winnow down.
-构思远大 -好了 放下来
Yep. Stay out of my way. Sorry.
没错 别挡着我 抱歉
Daddy, where's Larry?
二爸 拉里哪去了
Oh, well, you know how cats are, sweetie.
亲爱的 你知道猫总爱瞎跑的
They're -- they're wanderers.
他们是 流浪之神
But I haven't seen him in days.
但我都好几天没见着他了
Well, he'll be back, okay?
没事 他会回家的 好吗
Trust daddy on this.
这事你得信我
Okay.
好吧
You know, I'm starting to get worried
我有点担心
that Larry might not come back.
拉里可能不会回来了
- Oh, he's definitely dead. - What?!
-一定已经死了 -什么
Yeah, street meat or coyote chow.
不是横尸街头就是已入狼口了
We'll wait a couple weeks, and then we'll get a new Larry.
我们再等几周 再弄只新的
Uh, you're pretty nonchalant about our family pet dying.
你对我们宠物的生死有点冷漠啊
And shouldn't we help our daughter process this loss?
我们难道不应该帮助闺女度过这一关吗
Yes, we will, and she'll be fine.
应该 应该 她会没事的
And it's not nonchalant.
我也不是冷漠
It's farm life. Death is everywhere.
农场生活就这样 动物死亡很正常
You just learn to not get too attached to anything.
别对他们投入太多情感就行了
Oh, so, what, if I were to die,
这么说 要是我死了
you would just wait a few weeks and then replace me?
你就等几周然后找个人取代我吗
Of course not.
别说傻话
Where would I find another gay Mitchell
我上哪儿去找一个跟你
with your exact markings?
一模一样的同性恋米奇尔呢
What's happening, big Al?
大艾艾 干嘛呢
Yeah, let's go ahead and veto that nickname.
再管我叫那名字试试看
Hey, Reuben taught me this cool trick.
罗本教会我一个特棒的把戏
Close your eyes.
眼睛闭上
Oh, my god! What is wrong with you?
我的天 你们什么毛病啊
You kissed a girl. Now we're even.
妹子让你亲了 现在谁也不欠谁
Just paying off a poker debt.
我打扑克牌输给他了
Luke's creepy friend just kissed me.
卢克的变态朋友刚刚强吻了我
Ew. Reuben? That little weirdo?
好恶 罗本吗 那个小怪胎吗
I'm still here.
我还在这呢
I'm gonna go boil my mouth.
我得把嘴放开水里消消毒
Oh, hey, guys. Game's downstairs.
兄弟们 去楼下玩游戏
This little game you dorks play,
你们这些笨蛋玩的游戏
we talking milk money or heavy cream?
赌注到底大不大
A lot of fresh bar mitzvah money down there.
好些刚收的成人礼礼金呢
Mind if I sit in?
我能参加吗
We kind of got a no-girls policy.
我们有规定不能带女的
Is it a policy or just something that keeps happening?
是规定还是根本没姑娘要跟你们玩
The second.
后者啦
Hey, honey.
亲爱的 怎么了
I am so excited I can't stand it!
我激动得都不能自已了
If you're gonna move your hands around like that,
你那手要是再那么扑腾
you need to put the phone down.
还是先把电话放下 别摔了
Okay, okay, okay.
好的 好的 好的
For cocktail hour,
餐前鸡尾酒会的部分
they're creating a running waterfall
他们在为我们设计一座人造瀑布
onto which they're going to project
我们两个拥抱的全息影像
a hologram of us embracing.
会被投影到瀑布上面
But we're still winnowing, right?
但我们还是要注重简化 对吧
Already winnowed.
那已经很精简了
I cut the angel costumes.
我舍弃了天使装呢
Hard choices, Mitchell.
好难抉择的 米奇尔
Okay, I got to go. I'm so excited!
好的 我得挂了 太激动啦
Yeah, me too.
好吧 我也是
Best thing about my relationship with Cam?
我和小卡恋爱最棒的地方在于什么
Trust.
在于信任
Newsflash -- I can be an obsessive person.
快讯一则 我强迫症犯起来也不是人
In the past, I've had trouble letting someone else
在以前 我根本没法放手让别人
call the shots.
做决定
Giving up control made me crazy.
把大权拱手让人实在令我抓狂
That's what makes my life with Cam so freeing.
那也是我跟小卡相处得如此轻松的原因
I can turn over big things to him
我能把大事交由他处理
and never give them a second thought.
然后自己不再去担心
Out of sight, out of mind. Bye-bye.
眼不见 心不烦 拜拜了您
Phil.
菲尔
This is --
这也
Oh! Oh, my god!
我的天啊
Phil?
菲尔
- Phil?! - Yeah, I was just sitting there,
-菲尔你在吗 -我就坐那儿
and he basically molested me.
他就猥亵我了
Excuse me?
你说什么
She's talking about Reuben.
她说的是罗本
Who are you?!
你又是谁
You boys better have money.
你们男的最好把钱带够了
I am not doing this for free.
不给钱姐可不干
W-w-what's -- what's happening?
你们 你们要干嘛
Oh, I hear you, Joyce.
我听明白了 乔伊斯
His time's important. Your time isn't, right?
他的时间宝贵 你的就不宝贵 是吧
Let me buzz you back, superstar.
一会打给你 超级巨星
Okay.
好嘞
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Branches are still in the front yard,
前院的树枝还在那
I just took a rake to the face,
我脸都被弹肿了
Reuben is getting really weird on Alex,
罗本对艾丽克斯有奇怪的企图
And Haley's doing something for money in the basement.
海莉为了钱在地下室不知做什么呢
It's all gonna be fine.
没什么大不了啦
Daddy's home, superstar.
老爸回来了 超级巨星
No. Don't call me that.
别 别那么叫我
I'm not one of your needy little divorces.
我跟那些粘人的离婚妇女不一样
Um, that is work.
那是我的工作而已
Is it?
是吗
'Cause I kind of feel like part of you loves
因为我觉得你都爱上
being a hero to those women.
充当这些女人的英雄了
I'm a helper of people.
我是在帮助她们
Hey, you knew what you signed up for
你当初追我这个房产中介的时候
when you hitched your wagon to a realtor man.
就应当料到会有这些后果了
Honey, when I met you,
亲爱的 我们认识时
you were a wedding deejay.
你还是个婚礼DJ
By the way, Spinderfella,
顺便说一句 DJ先生
looks like you still need to hit the grocery store.
看样子你还得去趟杂货店
I think someone's feeling neglected.
我觉得某人感到被冷落了
Yes, I deal with a lot of lonely women,
没错 我跟很多寂寞妇女打交道
but there's only one I'm married to.
但我娶了的寂寞妇女只有你一个
You're getting too involved, Phil.
你有点忘乎所以了 菲尔
You are juggling these women,
你在哄骗这些女人
and you're not that good a juggler.
而你水平其实很有限
Now you're just lashing out!
你是在说气话
Hey, come here.
来这边
I didn't tell Jay,
我没告诉杰
but sometimes Joe even scares me.
但有时候连我自己都害怕乔
Lucky for me, there are professionals
万幸的是 有专业人士
that are trained to deal with such problems.
来帮我解决这些问题
Ay, thank you for coming, padre.
您好 谢谢您过来 神父
Oh, of course, Gloria.
小事一桩 歌洛莉亚
And this must be Fulgencio.
这肯定是弗汉希欧啦
What a beautiful little boy.
小伙子真帅呀
He's such a sweet nature.
他天性纯良
I can tell he's a gentle soul.
我能看得出他本性善良
Ah! Hey, Fulgencio, no, no.
弗汉希欧 松手 松手
Sorry, padre.
抱歉 神父
Ay, that's why I called you, Father.
这也正是我找您来的原因
I think he's bad.
我觉得这个孩子很坏
There is evil in my family.
我的家族有恶魔诅咒
Ah, Gloria, he's just a little baby.
歌洛莉亚 他还只是个婴儿呢
Last week, his eyes got red,
上礼拜 他眼睛变红了
and the dog backed away.
连狗都被他吓跑了
He probably just had a cold.
他可能只是感冒了而已
All mothers worry.
每个妈妈都喜欢担心
Look at him -- rosy cheeks, he's playing with his blocks.
你看他 气色红润 乖乖地玩积木呢
The six again.
又是六
So, Joe knocks one kid down, he's out.
因为乔推到了一个小孩 就把他开除
All kids do that.
小孩子都这样
Why do you think your whole building is made out of nerf?
不然你那整栋楼怎么都是防撞材料造的
Yeah, you see where he gets it from.
是啊 你现在知道我小孩的脾气随谁了
Hey, listen, I'm not afraid of you, Miss Debbie.
听着 我可不怕你 黛比老师
You're not the -- damn it.
你不是...该死
Sounds like someone needs a relaxing trip
看来某人该去纳粹占领的奥地利
to nazi-occupied Austria.
来个放松之旅了
Can't believe she hung up on me.
她居然挂我电话
Well, you were yelling at her.
谁让你冲着人家吼来着
Standing up for yourself is not the same thing as, uh --
我这是坚持原则 是不同的
Excuse me.
你等会
Uh, come on, Jay.
算了吧 杰
So no one ever taught you manners, huh?
你家没家教的
Whatever, dude.
你想怎样
No, you bump into somebody, you apologize.
你撞了人就应该道歉
And since I'm teaching you something here,
既然我都要给你上一课了
here's a little class called "Intro to pants."
就先从"好好穿裤子"开始吧
Jay, stop!
杰 住手
Get off me!
放开我
I go to school with those kids.
我和那些孩子是同校生
You know how embarrassing that was?
你知不知道你这样多丢人
- Manny. - No.
-曼尼 -别说了
Why do you always got to be like this --
你为什么老是这样
judgmental, hot-tempered, loud?
爱评判别人 脾气爆 还大嗓门
These are a few of my least-favorite things.
这些都是我最讨厌的事
菲尔·邓菲 房源出售
Well, I can see that the house speaks to you, Diane.
我看得出你跟这房子有缘 戴安
"Buy me."
"买下我吧"
Not now, house.
现在还不行
Ah, the open floor plan, the spacious kitchen.
开放式的布局 宽敞的厨房 多好
I do love it.
我确实很喜欢
That's -- that's the office.
是我办公室打来的
Why don't you take one last look at the backyard?
我何不再去后院最后看上一眼呢
Did someone say barbecue?
有没有想到"露天烧烤"
"I did."
我有哦
Lorraine, what is up?
罗琳 怎么了
Nothing. Just kicking it at the office.
没忙什么呀 就在办公室呗
Slow down, now.
慢点慢点
Tell Phil what happened.
有什么事跟菲尔说
Phil, can I go in the garage?
菲尔 我能不能去车库看看
Make yourself at home, sister.
你就把这当自己家 随意 妹妹
That was my sister who is visiting town
刚才是我妹妹 她来看我
-- and my office,
顺便看看我办公室
which is where I am calling you from.
我就是从办公室打给你的
You called me.
是你打给我的
I'm worried about Larry.
我很担心拉里
Oh, honey, I know.
宝贝儿 我知道
Where is he?
他去哪了
Um, Lily, there's probably something I should tell you.
莉莉 有件事也许我该告诉你
Larry's not coming back home.
拉里不会回来了
Why? Is he dead?
为什么 他死了吗
Nope. Um, not dead.
不 他没死
Larry, uh, met someone, fell in love,
拉里遇到了意中人
and he got married.
结婚了
Are they ever going to visit?
他们会来探望我们吗
I'm afraid not because when cats get married,
恐怕不会 因为当猫结婚以后
they have to move to, um, the forest,
他们就必须搬去树林里
and so then they're not tempted by other cats in the city.
这样就不会受到城市里其它猫的诱惑
- It's Larry. - I know.
-那是拉里呀 -我知道
Even people that you would never expect
就算是你平时认为坚强的人
- have moments of weakness. - No, over there.
-也会有软弱的时候 -不 在那
But where's his wife?
可是他妻子呢
Hello, Larry.
你好 拉里
Larry's back.
拉里回来了
Yeah, uh, well, you know what?
你知道吗
I think they probably, uh, didn't work out,
我猜他俩可能不合适
and they broke up.
于是就分手了
People get married and then break up?
结婚了以后还能分手吗
What if that happens to you and daddy?
要是你和爸爸也分手呢
Oh, y-you know what? Daddy made a mistake.
你知道吗 是爸爸搞错了
Uh, Larry and his wife didn't break up.
拉里和他的妻子没有分手
Larry's wife...died.
拉里的妻子 去世了
Oh, no.
不是吧
Yeah.
是啊
That's why we're gonna give him the closure he needs
所以我们要给拉里一个了结
by throwing, um, a funeral
我们要给他的妻子
to celebrate the remarkable life of Larry's wife.
举行一场葬礼来纪念她精彩的一生
It's gonna be great. You know what?
葬礼会很棒的 你知道吗
We're gonna have music, we're gonna get a shoe box...
我们会准备现场音乐 还有鞋盒
...we're gonna have candles.
还有蜡烛
Yes. Hi, Florist Gump. It's me again.
喂 阿甘花店 又是我
It felt good to handle that crisis on my own.
独自解决这个危机的感觉真好
In the past, I would have had to run to Mitchell,
在过去 我肯定第一时间找米奇尔求助
but he's been trusting me more and more.
但是他现在越来越信任我了
I'm so proud of him.
我真为他骄傲
He's really learned to let things go.
他真的学会了放手
Oh, no! God, no, no, no!
不 天啊 不 不 不
What?
干吗
It's a bloodbath down there.
我们在楼下被血洗了
We lost everything.
输得分文不剩
I thought you were good.
你不是很厉害吗
I always beat Dylan.
我总是能赢迪兰呀
Come on. We need your help.
求你了 我们需要你
You're the best card player in this family.
你是家里扑克打得最好的人了
What's in it for me?
我有什么好处
- A chance to be a good sister. - Pass.
-一个做好姐姐的机会 -免了
Reuben's been telling everyone
罗本到处跟别人说
you slipped him the tongue.
你主动跟他舌吻
Move.
让开
I thought cats had nine lives.
猫不是有九条命吗
Yeah, and they do,
是啊 的确如此
but Larry's wife was older than he was,
但拉里的妻子比他年长
and she'd been married eight times before.
而且她已经结过八次婚了
Like Elizabeth Taylor?
就像伊丽莎白·泰勒那样吗
Oh, you remember our bedtime stories.
你记得我给你讲的睡前故事
Oh, Dylan, thank you for coming on such short notice.
迪兰 谢谢你这么快赶来
I just need you to dig a hole right over here.
我需要你在这边挖个洞
- Thank you. - Oh, no problem.
-谢谢 -没问题
So, Lily, I'm really sorry.
莉莉 请节哀顺变
How's Larry doing?
拉里还好吗
Fine. He's a happy cat.
很好 他是只快乐的小猫
Oh, they're cats.
原来是猫啊
That's gonna make my job a lot easier.
这下我的工作就轻松多了
Okay, everyone, thank you for coming.
好了 各位 感谢你们前来
It means a lot to Lily, and it means a lot to me.
这对莉莉很重要 对我也很重要
Angus?
安格斯
So, Larry's wife -- what can I say?
关于拉里的爱妻 我该说些什么呢
She loved Larry.
她很爱拉里
And, um, you know, like all cat marriages,
和天下所有猫夫妻一样
they had their ups and their downs,
他们经历了起起落落
but they always landed on their feet.
但他们都一同挺了过来
Oh, hit a rock.
凿到石头了
Oh! Not a rock!
不是石头
Okay, everybody!
各位
Please stay calm! Please stay calm!
请保持冷静 保持冷静
No running! It's slippery!
别乱跑 地很滑
Angus, keep playing!
安格斯 继续演奏
Okay.
- Randall! - Yeah?
-兰德尔 -怎么了
I'm up here.
我在上面
Mr. Pritchett?
普里契特先生吗
This is all intern work.
这都是实习工作的相关文件
It isn't for my band.
不是为我的乐队打印的
Need me to do a coffee run?
需要我去帮忙买咖啡吗
No.
No, uh, listen, I was -- I was cleaning,
不是 听我说 我刚刚在打扫
and I got stuck up here,
然后被卡在这上面了
and I need you to go into my office
我需要你去我的办公室
and stand up the ladder that fell.
把倒下的梯子扶起来
Got it.
好的
And I'm sorry about lying before.
抱歉我刚刚撒了谎
Those are flyers for my band,
这是我们乐队的宣传单
the Interns.
叫"实习生乐队"
Uh-oh. Your door's locked.
你的门是锁着的
Oh, no.
糟糕
But, hey, I-I think, if you keep going forward,
但如果你可以向前挪一点
then back your legs out through the vent,
然后转身把腿从通风口伸下来
I can grab them to help you down.
我想我可以抓住你的腿把你扶下来
Oh, I don't know.
我不确定
That makes me a little nervous.
这让我有点紧张
Just think about something else.
想想别的事情
I heard you're getting married. How's that going?
我听说你要结婚了 进行得怎么样了
Oh, yeah, yeah.
是啊是啊
It's -- it's good. It's good.
还不错 不错
You know, we're planning it right now.
我们正在策划婚礼
Actually, it's being planned for me.
实际上 是有人在为我策划
That's nice. No stress.
不错啊 毫无压力
Oh, you'd think, huh?
本该是这样 对吧
But it's getting a little bit out of hand.
但事情有些失控了
Oh, that happens with weddings.
策划婚礼总是这样的
Does it?
是吗
I mean, how many weddings have you been to
你去过几个婚礼上是有
that have something called a dove cannon?
"鸽子发射器"这种东西的
You know, I think I should have a say
我觉得在这种事情上
in something like that.
我应该也有话语权的
You need to let go, Mr. Pritchett.
你得放手了 普里契特先生
I-I can't.
我做不到
I-I wish I could, but I can't.
我希望我能做到 不我不能
I just -- it's freaking me out.
我...这太让我抓狂了
No, I've got you already.
不 我是说我扶住你了
Okay.
好吧
Yeah.
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I'm pretty good at reading people,
我很善于理解别人的想法
and it sounds like you and your lady
听起来您和您太太真的需要
really need to talk this out.
通过沟通来解决问题
Yeah, maybe you're right.
是啊 也许你说得对
So I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
我告诉你一个小秘密吧
- I'm gay. - Oh, my god.
-我是同性恋 -天哪
Does she know?
她知道吗
Got to save something for the wedding night, huh?
得给新婚之夜留点惊喜不是吗
Okay.
好了
Riley, no! Buster, please sit!
莱利 别这样 巴斯特 快坐下
Dylan, help!
迪兰 来帮忙
I can't!
我帮不了
These cats and dogs are fighting like -- oh!
这些猫猫狗狗打得不可开交
Okay, everybody, I'm sorry.
好了 各位 很抱歉
This was supposed to be a small service,
这本该是一场小型仪式
but I don't winnow down.
但我没有控制好自己
I overdo.
我做得过火了
And if I let a simple fake cat funeral get out of hand,
要是我连给猫办场假葬礼都做不好
how am I supposed to plan an entire wedding?
我要怎么才能办好整场婚礼呢
You're late.
你们迟到了
Okay, I need Mitchell.
我需要我家米奇尔
Good news.
好消息
He just pulled up.
他刚停下车
Damn it.
该死
Okay, in. In, in.
好 进来 快进来
Yes. Okay.
好 好
And, please, can somebody catch that thing?
能来个人把那东西抓住吗 拜托了
Okay, all right, stay.
好 好的 都留下
Everyone just...
各位...
Hey! How was the gym?
去健身感觉怎么样
I never made it.
我没去成
Listen, Cam, I got to talk about something.
小卡 有些事我得跟你谈谈
I do, too.
我也是
What would you think about being more involved with the wedding?
你想不想参与到婚礼的策划中来
That's what I wanted to talk about.
这正是我要谈的事
I would love to.
我很乐意
Thank god.
谢天谢地
You know, I just think we're -- we're better together.
我就是觉得我们...我们一起会更好
"Better together." Mm, I like that.
"一起会更好" 我喜欢这说法
I cannot be in a house with snakes.
我无法和蛇同处一室
How bad is it?
有多糟
Gonna need about an hour.
大概需要一个小时清理现场
Here you go.
给你
I got you Sno-caps,
我给你买了"雪顶"巧克力
'cause, you know, at the end, they escape across the alps.
因为最后他们成功穿越阿尔卑斯雪山逃跑了
Thanks for ruining it.
感谢剧透
Calm down. The movie's 50 years old.
淡定点 这电影都出了五十年了
Making friends everywhere, aren't you?
你真是处处"交友"啊
Listen, you always say, "Express your feelings."
你总是说 "要表达出你的感情"
When I get mad, that's what I do.
我生气时就是这样
Hello? Yeah, I can talk.
喂 我讲话方便
My parents dragged me into this stupid movie.
我爸妈拉我来看一部烂片
Go ahead, Jay. Feed him his phone.
上吧 杰 把他的手机塞他嘴里
You're telling me that doesn't bother you?
你是在说你不介意我那么做吗
I can't hear you. Talk louder.
我听不清楚 大声点
I'm just saying...
我只是说
...if we give in to every impulse,
如果一有脾气就发作
we're no better than wild animals.
那我们和禽兽就没有区别了
But if we push it down, it eats you alive.
但如果把怒气忍回去 会被活活气死的
Not if you just let it go.
不介意不就行了吗
The chick from that crapfest "Mary Poppins."
那部烂片《欢乐满人间》的女主角演的
That's it.
我受够了
A lot of cold, lonely nights in that apartment by myself
我妈开计程车时 我一个人在家里
while my mom was driving a taxi,
度过了很多寒冷孤独的夜
and only one thing kept me company.
只有一样东西陪伴我
So, you got a problem with poppins,
如果你对《欢乐满人间》有意见
you got a problem with me.
那就是对我有意见
Ay, Father, I am so sorry.
神父 真是对不起
I didn't even know that he could hold a fork.
我根本不知道他可以拿起叉子
No, no, no, I blame myself.
不 是我自己不好
I probably shouldn't have taken his nose.
我不应该跟他玩"摘鼻子"游戏
No, it's my family.
不 是我家里的遗传问题
The girls are very chesty,
我家女孩都胸部丰满
but the men, they're kissed by the devil.
但是男孩都有魔性
Gloria, the fact that you are so concerned
歌洛莉亚 你这么担心
is only proof that you are a loving and caring mother.
只是证明了你是一个有爱心的好妈妈
It's the parents who shape the child.
对孩子们影响最大的是父母
And your son is growing up in a wonderful home.
你儿子的成长环境非常棒
Die, scum!
去死吧 人渣
No, no, no!
不行不行
Louder, like you did
大声点 像你刚才
at the drive-through.
在得来速快餐店那样
Mom, Jay and I saw "Death Wish."
妈 杰和我看了《猛龙怪客》
Amazing.
太好看了
Manny got in a fight at "The Sound of Music,"
曼尼在看《音乐之声》时和人打架
got kicked out.
被赶出来了
I've never been so proud.
我从来没有这样骄傲过
Well, I guess every household
我想所有家庭
could use a little fine-tuning, huh?
都用得上一些指导和调整
Let me give you my card
我给你我的名片
- with my cell number on it. - Please.
-上面有我手机号 -太好了
And what did I do with my wallet? I...
我的钱包去哪里了
I had yelled at Phil for not helping out,
我指责菲尔不帮忙
and there he was, doing exactly what I had asked him to do...
他却在那里 做我让他做的事情
Here's our zucchini.
西葫芦来啦
Up top, buddy.
上来吧 小家伙
...for some other family.
却是在给别的家庭做
You are so sweet for helping me with this.
你这样帮我们 你真是太好了
How hurt you've been, Lorraine --
你受到了那么大的伤害 罗琳
This is sweet. This is...normal.
这个很好 这不算什么
Phil?
菲尔
Diane?
戴安
Hey, superstar.
你好 超级巨星
I thought I was superstar.
你不是叫我超级巨星吗
Oh, your husband has been so wonderful to me.
你的丈夫对我真是太好了
He's not my husband. He's my realtor.
他不是我的丈夫 他是我的房产中介
Oh, he's my realtor.
他是我的房产中介
I'm both your realtors.
我是你们的房产中介
I-I'm just lucky to have such a --
我真幸运能拥有如此...
We're on our way to an open house.
我们正准备去看房子
Oh, is that why you couldn't
所以你才不能带我去看
show me the colonial later?
那栋殖民风格的房子吗
I made that corn bread that you like.
我做了你喜欢的玉米面包
W-we're gonna make it to that.
我们会去看的
I just have to finish up with Lorraine.
我只需要结束和罗琳的事
Oh, you mean, like, "Get it over with"?
你是说 快点了结吗
No, I-I don't mean that.
不 我不是那个意思
And I thought zucchini bread was your favorite.
我以为你最爱吃西葫芦面包
Why -- why am I buying zucchini?
否则我为什么要买西葫芦
Hey, can't a guy like zucchini bread
一个人就不能既喜欢西葫芦面包
and corn bread?
又喜欢玉米面包吗
- Phil? - Damn it.
-菲尔 -见鬼
Ronnie!
罗妮
I thought you had a doctor's appointment.
你不是说去看医生吗
That's why you had to miss Darrell's swim meet.
所以你才没能去看达雷尔的游泳比赛
Who's she?
她是谁
Just another client.
只是另一位客户
"Just another client"?
只是另一位客户
No, that's -- what is this?
不是这意思 谁找我
Uh-oh, it is. It's my office.
是我办公室打来的
Got to take it.
得接一下
- Hello? - Phil?
-喂 -菲尔
Claire?
克莱尔
World's greatest realtor.
全世界最好的房产中介
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Your hair is sweating.
你头发出汗了
That's 'cause I'm excited to see my friends.
那是因为看到朋友们我太激动了
Let's go, buddy.
快走 小家伙
Are you all clients of Phil's?
你们全是菲尔的客户吗
Apparently.
显然是的
Well, you could not be in better hands.
你们不可能碰到更好的人了
I met Phil when I was at such a rocky place in my life.
我在人生最低潮时认识了菲尔
He was available to me morning, noon, and night.
早上中午夜晚 他随叫随到
Of course he found me my dream house,
当然他帮我找到了梦想之家
but that wasn't the best part.
但最棒的还不在这一点
Phil taught me how to trust a man again,
菲尔教会我如何再次相信男人
and I think that was always his plan.
我想他的目的不在卖房子 而是帮人
That was always my plan.
我目的不在卖房子 而是帮人
And it was not easy for me to trust a man
我碰到那样的前夫 让我再次相信男人
after the husband that I'd had.
还真是不太容易
This guys left tools in the yard,
那家伙把工具随便扔在院子里
let the kids run wild.
让孩子们乱来
Well, great to see you, Claire.
很高兴见到你 克莱尔
He was always interrupting me.
他总是打断我说话
And he wore the most ridiculous sleep-mask thing.
他戴的睡眠眼罩真是笑死人了
Oh, god, sounds like such a diva.
我的天 听起来好娘啊
Or he's photosensitive,
也许他是对光很敏感
which is a real condition.
这毛病很严重的
Never took my advice.
他从来不听我的意见
You know, that's the worst part.
这是最糟糕的
He never -- he never said he was sorry just one time.
他从来没说过抱歉 一次也没有
I would kill to have heard,
我只想听他说一句
"Claire, you were right."
"克莱尔 你是对的"
She was right.
她是对的
Louder.
大声点
I do not love this side of you.
我不喜欢你的这一面
Thanks for winning my computer back.
多谢你帮我赢回了电脑
And getting me all my money. That was awesome.
还有我的钱 真是太厉害了
Yeah, if only I had stopped there,
如果我那时收手就好了
but I had to go back down.
但我就是不懂见好就收
I got greedy, and I was careless.
我太贪心了 又粗心大意
There's a story about that I remember from school.
我记得在学校学过一个寓言
[希腊神话 飞得离太阳太近 翅膀上的蜡熔掉了]
Icarus flew too close to his son.
伊卡洛斯飞得离儿子太近
I think their wings bumped.
我想他们的翅膀撞上了
One of them fell. They might have been ducks.
其中有一个掉了下去 他们可能是鸭子
Anyway, the lesson is, is that you have to pay attention.
总之 教训就是 你得注意点儿
Or pay the ultimate price.
否则要付出终极代价
Shall we, my dear?
可以走了吗 亲爱的
Don't wait up.
不用等门
Wait up.
要等