摩登家庭 第五季 Modern Family Season 5 第5集: The Late Show

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·安德森-埃蒙斯


台词
Gloria, honey!
歌洛莉亚 亲爱的
I'm ready whenever you are!
我随时都能出发
We should hurry. The reservation's at 7:00.
我们得快点了 预定时间是七点
Claire, where are you?
克莱尔 你在哪儿
Okay, see you in two.
好 两分钟后见
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
I'm striking a seductive pose for your mother.
我想摆个性感僚人的姿势给你妈看
Gross. But I like the suit. Is that new?
真恶 不过我喜欢这套西装 新的吗
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Now that his honey gots her own money,
爹爹的小心肝都开始挣钱了
daddy went and snagged hisself some new threads, girl.
爹爹自然要给自己买套新衣裳 闺女
Hands down, your funniest voice.
这绝对是你最搞笑的声音
Bordering on the offensive.
快让人觉得恶心了
Listen, I'm a realtor,
你看 我是房地产经纪人
and I work a lot with families,
得与很多家庭打交道
so normally, I dial the sexy back to five,
所以通常我不能表现得太性感
but Claire's been working very hard lately.
但克莱尔最近工作非常辛苦
So tonight...
所以今晚...
Stick around if you want to see
留下来看你们的妈妈
your mom's tongue fall out of her mouth.
被我迷得口水直流吧
Not unless you want to see my lunch fall out of mine.
还是算了 除非你想看我把午饭吐出来
Oh, I'm sorry I am late.
抱歉我回来晚了
Traffic was horrible.
路上实在是太堵了
Sounds like someone could use a tall drink of water.
看起来有人急需一大杯水啊
Yeah, right. Water.
是啊 对 水
Luke, what did I tell you about
卢克 我是怎么跟你说
leaning back on that thing?
坐在椅子上向后仰的
I don't know. "Don't"?
不知道 是"不许这样"吗
Honey, what are you still doing here?
亲爱的 你怎么还在这里
You're supposed to be babysitting Joe.
你应该去照看乔了啊
Yeah, but I have to drop off Alex to watch Lily first,
是 但我得先载艾丽克斯去照看莉莉
and she's still not ready.
但她还没准备好
She can't be concerned about her looks, right?
她不会是在穿衣打扮什么的吧
- I can hear you! - I'm kidding.
-我听得见 -我开玩笑的
I'm just saying,
我只是想说
it'd be sad to think she actually tries.
如果她还试图打扮就挺可悲的
- Heard that, too! - It was a joke!
-又听到了 -开玩笑的啦
Man, do big ears actually hear better?
老天 大耳朵真的听得更清楚吗
Oh, my God, just stop talking.
我的天哪 别再说了
Okay, girls.
好了 姑娘们
It's time for you guys to hit the road.
你们该出发啦
Okay, bye.
好了 再见
- Oh, yeah, bye. - Bye.
-再见 -拜拜
Why aren't you going with them?
你为什么不跟她们一起去
He wanted to stay home.
他想待在家里
I said it was okay.
我同意了
- By himself? - It's fine.
-他自己吗 -没关系的
If he's old enough to watch "The Walking Dead" with me...
如果他能和我一起看《行尸走肉》
- He's not. - then he's old enough
-他还不行 -他就可以
- to stay home alone. - He's not.
-一个人待在家里了 -他还不行
Claire, he's not a little boy anymore.
克莱尔 他不是小孩子了
I'm fine.
我没事
See how deep his voice is?
你听他的声音多么低沉
Are you okay?!
你还好吗
家 庭
摩 登
第五季 第五集
Oh, this is Haley.
是海莉的短信
"Be there in 5. Alex took ducking forever."
"五点到 艾丽克斯特么磨蹭死了"
Oh, it's fine. You know what?
没关系 你知道吗
We have to pick the "Save the date" card.
我们得选一张"预留时间"卡片
I'm at a loss.
我好纠结
Can we just do it tomorrow?
我们能明天再选吗
I hate the way my dad looks at us when we're late,
我讨厌我们迟到时我爸看我们的眼神
like we're two silly queens
就好像我们是两个傻基佬
blasting disco music,
一边听迪斯科音乐
primping, losing track of time.
一边梳洗打扮 毫无时间观念
Wow, it gets really busy in that head, huh?
你这小脑瓜想象力真丰富
Okay, quick. Which one do you like?
快点 你喜欢哪一张
- Uh, that one. - Really?
-那张 -真的吗
I think you picked too quick.
我觉得你太草率了
No, I didn't. I really like that one.
不 没有 我真的很喜欢那张
I really like this one.
我真的很喜欢这张
Well, then, why did you ducking ask me?
那你特么为什么还要问我
Fine, goes with yours.
好吧 听你的
Well, if that's the one you really like.
如果你真喜欢的话 就听你的
Can you just get ready?
你能快点准备好吗
Yeah. Lily, hit it.
行 莉莉 开始
On it!
遵命
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
快点 快点走啊 快点
I've never seen you so excited about a restaurant.
我从没见你这么迫不及待要去一家餐厅
I've waited six weeks for this reservation.
这次预定我已经等了六周了
They have an Australian Wagyu beef
那家餐厅有澳大利亚神户牛肉
that's supposed to change your life.
简直会颠覆你的人生
In the way heart disease changes your life?
通过心脏病颠覆你的人生吗
Because you're a pillar of health.
你真是健康的使者
They only feed this cow alfalfa, barley, and red wine,
这种牛只吃苜蓿 大麦和红酒
and some chef hand-picks each cut,
每块肉都经过厨师手工挑选
dry ages it 35 days
然后风干35天
before cooking it to a perfect medium-rare,
才做成一道完美的三分熟牛排
all for me.
一切都是为我而做
Doesn't the wine make the cow drunk?
牛喝酒不会醉吗
It's not "The Far Dide." The cow doesn't drive anywhere.
这不是在漫画里 牛又不用开车去哪里
Gloria!
歌洛莉亚
Let's go!
快点走了
You know she's not here, right?
你知道她不在这里吧
What?
什么
She's having her hair blown out.
她在外面吹头发呢
That's a thing?
就这么个事儿
That I pay for?
要花钱去做吗
Gloria's always late.
歌洛莉亚总是迟到
Then I get mad and tell her to hurry.
然后我就会生气 让她动作快点
We yell, and it just takes longer.
我们会争吵 结果耽误了更多时间
So I promised myself, no matter how late she is,
所以我暗中发誓 无论她多慢
just to take some deep breaths and stay calm.
我就深呼吸几下 保持镇定
That's the only thing I learned in lamaze class
这是我在无痛分娩课上学到的唯一一点
because we were always late.
因为我们那时也总是迟到
Hi! Everybody's running like crazy tonight.
今天晚上大家都跟疯子似的
I took San Vicente thinking that I was gonna save some time,
我走了圣维森特路 以为会节省时间
but then they're working on the sewer.
结果那里在修下水道
So I went around Montana,
所以我绕道蒙大纳路
down Moreno.
又开到莫雷诺路上
But then there's that dip in the road.
但是那条路上有个坑
I always forget about that dip in the road.
我总是忘记路上有个坑
I hit it so hard that I spilled the coffee all over the car.
车颠得太厉害 我把咖啡洒得到处都是
Did I tell you who I had coffee with?
我跟你说我和谁去喝咖啡了吗
I think Luke is scared to be left in the house alone,
我觉得卢克害怕被单独留在家里
and he's just pretending to be brave for you.
他只是为了你表现得勇敢
Honey, he's 14.
亲爱的 他都14岁了
We left Alex alone when she was 10.
艾丽克斯10岁时我们就让她一人在家了
We didn't leave her. We forgot her.
不是"让" 而是把她忘在家里了
And when we got home, she was fine.
我们赶回家时她不是好好的吗
Physically.
身体上没事
Plus, she's still friends with
而且她和那个可爱的911接线员
that sweet 911 operator.
现在还是好朋友呢
Yeah.
是啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Making sure Luke knows
确保卢克知道
what to do in case of emergency.
发生意外时该怎么做
Of course he does.
他当然知道
Someone's at the door!
有人按门铃
Luke, it's just your mom testing you.
卢克 这是你妈妈在测试你
Don't worry, mom.
别担心 妈
If I hear that while you're gone,
你们不在时如果我听到这声音
I won't answer.
我不会开门的
I'll just hide where no one can find me.
我就躲在没人能找到的地方
Cam, come on, let's go.
小卡 我们快走吧
Two seconds.
再等两秒钟
I thought that being with a man
我还以为和男人在一起
meant that I wouldn't have to wait around like this.
意味着我不必这样苦苦等待
I feel cheated. I do.
我觉得受到了欺骗 真的
Let's play dolls.
我们来玩洋娃娃吧
Actually, I want to read you one of my favorite books.
其实 我想给你读我最爱的一本书
It's called "Little Women," and it's about four sisters
书名是《小妇人》 讲的是四姐妹
who overcome poverty and the patriarchy...
克服贫困和父权制的故事...
Nope! Dolls.
不听 玩娃娃
This is Ashley. She's a wife.
这是阿什莉 她是个家庭主妇
Well, I hope that's not the only thing that defines her.
希望她不只是个家庭主妇而已
Does she have a career?
她有事业吗
Nope, she shops. Where's Haley?
不 她只购物 海莉在哪
How come it takes me five minutes to get ready,
我怎么五分钟就准备好了
and you take forever?
而你还在磨磨蹭蹭呢
Oh, please. I could get ready in five minutes, too,
拜托 我也能在五分钟内准备好
if I dressed like --
如果我穿得像...
You did it again.
你们又撞衫了
Not changing.
誓死不换
Fasten your seatbelts.
系好安全带
It's going to be a crazy night.
这会是个疯狂的夜晚
No, honey, it's gonna be a bumpy night.
不 亲爱的 这会是个不太平的夜晚
Remember, you can't have two dads
记住 你有两个爸爸
and make that mistake.
不能犯这种错误
Bumpy night.
不太平的夜晚
Okay, so how often does this happen?
好吧 这种事多久发生一次
Too often.
太频繁
Men just don't have that many options.
男人没有太多选择
I can't tell you the number of times
简直数不清有多少次
I've walked by a women's boutique
我经过女士服装店时
and just thought, "What I would do
心里想"我愿付出一切
to have that many choices."
来换取那么多的选择"
Don't ever say that again.
永远别这样说了
I don't like any part of it.
我一点也不喜欢
All right, one of us has to change.
好吧 必须得有个人去换衣服
We look like twin toddlers at church.
我们看起来像教堂里的双胞胎小孩
Yeah, tell me about it.
谁说不是啊
And this place we're going is supposed to be super hip.
而且我们要去的地方很高端
We're probably gonna run into someone.
说不定会碰到熟人
And come on. I don't have that many outfits.
拜托 我没有你衣服多
My clothes take up exactly one-quarter of the closet.
我的衣服只占了衣柜的四分之一
That's not fair. My clothes are bigger than yours.
这样说可不公平 我的衣服比你大
All right, I hate to play this card,
好吧 我不想打这张牌
but I was dressed first. So...
但我先换好衣服的 所以
Oh, that is silly.
真愚蠢
Lily, it's time to play "Who wore it best?"
莉莉 该玩"谁穿上更好看"的游戏了
No, I'm not doing this again. I can't.
不 我不玩了 我做不到
Fine. Alex.
好吧 艾丽克斯你来
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
Boys' clothes aren't really my thing.
男士衣服我不太懂
Really?
真的吗
I don't get it.
我不明白
Doesn't the wine get the cow drunk?
牛喝了酒难道不会醉吗
- Thank you. - Honest to God.
-谢谢你 -天啊
Have neither of you seen a cow?
你俩都没见过牛吗
They're huge.
它们体型庞大
I bet tequila would do it quicker.
我敢说龙舌兰酒会让它们醉得更快
It's not the goal to get the cow drunk.
目的不是为了让牛喝醉
You got to be kidding me.
没搞错吧
Manny, see why your mother's taking so long.
曼尼 去看看你妈怎么磨蹭那么久
And don't tell her I sent you.
别告诉她是我让你去的
Mom! Hurry!
妈 快点
Don't yell. I could have yelled.
别吼啊 我自己也能吼
- Then why didn't you? - Because I didn't want to yell.
-那你为什么不吼 -因为我不想吼
- I want you to go. - Why can't you go?
-我想让你过去 -你为什么不去
Why can't you do what I ask?
你怎么就不能乖乖听话呢
I'm trying to do something new here!
我在努力使用新方法
Stop yelling, Jay! I'm ready!
别吼了 杰 我准备好了
Oh, geez.
天啊
Haley, Manny knows where all the baby stuff is,
海莉 曼尼知道婴儿用的东西放在哪里
and if Joe won't go to bed,
如果乔不肯睡觉
just put on Gladys Knight
就给他放格拉迪斯·奈特的歌曲
and bounce him around a little bit.
然后轻轻摇晃他
Oh, you still do that?
你还这样做吗
I loved when you did that with us.
我以前就很喜欢你摇晃我们
How about that?
怎么样
Somebody in this family remembers a nice thing I did.
这家里还有人记得我做过的好事
I remember something nice you did.
我记得你做过的好事
You bought me this dress yesterday when you were working.
你昨天上班时给我买了这条裙子
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Gorgeous. Let's go!
美极了 我们走吧
You didn't even look at me. Haley.
你都没看我 海莉
Well, "A," your hair looks amazing,
首先 你的发型看起来棒极了
like you just got off a horse.
就像是刚从马背上下来似的
That's exactly what I was going for.
那正是我想要的效果
But if I had one thought...
不过我觉得吧...
No! No thoughts.
别 别觉得
...are those for sure the best earrings?
那对耳环不是最适合的
They seem to be kind of getting lost.
感觉不是很显眼
I have the same color in a bigger size.
我还有一副这个颜色大一号的
- How much bigger? - Like a meter.
-大多少 -一米左右
A meter? That's like a foot.
一米都有一英尺长了
Actually, it's like a yard.
其实应该是一码才对
Oh, sorry -- it's like a millimeter.
对不起 应该是一毫米左右
You mean a centimeter.
你想说的是一厘米吧
All this math. Just show me.
数学真麻烦 给我看一下好了
- Gloria! - What?
-歌洛莉亚 -怎么的
I think the new earrings
我觉得那副新耳环
are really gonna tie your whole outfit together.
一定会和你的整套造型非常搭
You're so sweet!
你嘴真甜
Wow. That was very mature of you.
你刚才的表现成熟多了
Yeah, well, I'm a lot older now
是啊 我现在的确比
than when she started getting dressed.
她开始打扮之前老多了
So this sound...
所以这个声音
...that's the doorbell.
才是门铃声
That other sound was the smoke alarm.
之前那个声音是烟雾报警器
Got it.
知道了
Okay, and if you're hungry, don't order a pizza.
如果你饿了 不要叫批萨外卖
They don't screen those delivery guys.
他们的配送员都没有经过筛选
Half of them are ex-cons.
那些人多半都是有前科的
Stop it. You're gonna scare him. It's gonna be fine.
够了 你会吓到他的 不会有事的
But if you do choke, you've gotta throw yourself
不过万一你噎住了 你要这样
against the back of a chair to get the food out.
撞在椅子背上以便把食物吐出来
He'll just drink stuff.
他喝点东西就行了
Nothing from under the sink.
不要拿水槽下面的东西喝
Even if it's lemony?
连柠檬味的也不行吗
I'm just messing with you.
我跟你开玩笑的
In case of fire, go low and get out.
要是着火 就俯下身子跑出去
In case of earthquake --
要是遇到地震
Wait. You think there could be an earthquake?
等一下 你们觉得会发生地震吗
The last time we had one, that big cabinet fell on me.
上次地震时 我被那个大柜子压住了
- No, it didn't. - It did?!
-没有的事 -真的吗
Let's go.
我们走吧
Bye, honey, we love you.
再见 亲爱的 我们爱你
Do you have the keys?
你有钥匙没
We're gonna check in. I promise!
我们会给你打电话的 我保证
Uhh, what's going on?
怎么回事
New suit?
新西服
This old thing?
这个吗
Yes, it is.
是啊 是新的
I got it at this hipster place downtown.
我在市里潮人集散地买的
You like it?
你喜欢吗
It's tight.
有点儿紧
Well, the salesman said it was the style,
售货员说现在流行这种风格
and he looked like a Mumford and Son,
他看上去像个蒙福之子乐队成员
so I think he'd know.
我以为他很了解时尚
Mm, let's go.
我们走吧
Slow down, Flo Jo.
慢一点 女飞人
You know what? We don't have time for this.
我们没有时间争论这些了
I'll just change.
我直接换衣服好了
Well, now I feel bad. Let's both just change.
这让我好内疚 我们还是一起换了吧
That's the fair thing to do.
这样做才公平
Okay, fine. But quickly, pLemony Snicketlease.
好的 但是请你快一点
I don't know.
我不知道
It's blue.
这件是蓝色的
Yeah, this one's so yellow.
这件又太黄了
Oh, you know what?
你猜怎么着
I have a stain on this one. I can't wear it.
这件衣服上有块污渍 我不能穿这件
Oh, paisley, yeah. I don't know.
涡纹图案 不错 我不确定
Are you kidding me right now?!
你是在跟我开玩笑吗
- What? - I know this trick, Cam.
-怎么了 -我知道你在耍什么把戏
You take forever to pick out an outfit,
你永远也挑不出一套衣服
knowing very well that I'll say, "Let's just go,"
你知道我肯定会说"我们走吧"
because we're late.
因为我们已经迟了
Meantime, you get credit for offering to change
这么一来 你做了提议换装的好人
while I'm the one who actually does.
而我却是真正换装的那个人
- As usual. - Excuse me.
-你一向如此 -你说什么
Are you accusing me of manipulating you to get my way?
你是在指责我操纵你按我的方式做事吗
Actually...
其实...
Because that's what my mother used to accuse me of,
因为我妈以前就是那么指责我的
and I got to say
我不得不说
that that brings up a lot of stuff with me.
那让我想起了好多伤心事
You're crying without tears.
你连滴眼泪都挤不出来
Give me a minute.
给我点时间
"'Christmas won't be Christmas without any presents,'
"圣诞节要是没有礼物就不是圣诞节了"
"Grumbled Jo.
"乔抱怨道"
'it's so dreadful to be poor,' sighed --"
"贫困真是可怕 她感叹着"
Stop! I hate this.
够了 我不爱听这个
Can I put makeup on you?
我能给你化妆吗
Why does everyone ask me that?
怎么总有人这么问我
Let's just have a good time tonight, all right?
我们今晚就高高兴兴地享受一下行吗
- I'm not mad. - Okay, good.
-我没生气 -好 很好
And you do look super-duper handsome in that.
而且你穿那套衣服帅呆酷毙了
Don't even.
别扯了
I'm gonna grab a water for the road.
我去拿些水在路上喝
Yeah, get me a soda.
给我拿罐汽水
Okay, Alex. Thank you so much.
好了 艾丽克斯 非常感谢你
Have a fun night.
晚上玩得开心点
Honey, we love you.
宝贝 我们爱你
- Here you go. -All right. Thank you.
-给你 -好的 谢谢
Okay, and remember, no eating in the living room.
记住 不许在客厅里吃东西
Aah! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
我的天 我的天
What did you do? What did you do?!
你做了什么 你做了什么
Come on! You can't possibly think --
拜托 你不会以为...
You shook this can
你摇晃这罐子来着
so you could wear the outfit that I wanted to wear?
这样你就能穿这套我想穿的衣服了
That is exactly what I think!
是的 我就是这么想的
That is insane.
这太荒谬了
You saw me take it from the refrigerator
你看着我把汽水从冰箱里
- and bring it to you. - Did I?
-拿出来给你的 -是吗
Or were you out of my sight for the two seconds
还是你趁我没注意
that it took you to get from the refrigerator to here,
在从冰箱那里走过来的两秒钟里
which would have given you exactly the right amount of time
摇晃了这罐汽水 而两秒钟刚好足够
to shake the can?
用来摇晃汽水
Nice theory, Nancy Grace, but I'm not that petty.
真棒 大神探 但我没那么小心眼
Okay, you two. Did you see anything?
你们俩看见什么没有
Just pretend you're coloring.
假装在涂色
Okay, what are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm trying to reach the mirror.
我在尝试够到镜子
I got something in my eye.
我眼睛里进东西了
Hi, you've reached the Dunphys.
你好 这里是邓菲家
Why isn't Luke picking up?
卢克为什么不接电话
It's hard to reach the phone
被一个刚被假释的
when you're tied up by a recently paroled pizza guy.
比萨配送员绑住 的确很难接电话
Ha ha. You're very funny.
你真幽默
What are you doing?
你干什么
I know it sounds weird.
我知道这听起来很奇怪
Call it mother's intuition,
也许是母亲的直觉吧
but I just have this feeling that something is wrong.
但我有种不祥的预感
Fine, do what you want,
好吧 你爱怎样就怎样吧
but I've just about had it up to --
但我已经忍了你...
higher than here with this.
比这还要多
Die, pizza man!
去死吧 送比萨的
Stop! Stop!
住手 住手
Oh. Sorry, mom.
妈妈啊 对不起
Told you he could take care of himself.
告诉过你他能照顾好自己了
Move.
让开
Why does she do this?
她为什么要这样呢
We're gonna lose our table.
我们的订位会被取消的
She knows how important it is to me to be on time.
她知道准时到达对我有多重要
This is torture.
真是折磨人
I think you've lost perspective, Jay.
你重点搞错了吧 杰
You know what I would give to wait around
你知道我愿付出多少来换取
for a woman like that?
等待这样一个女人的权利吗
Reel it in, creepy.
少来了 小变态
That's your mother up there.
你说的可是你亲娘
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Once I changed the earrings, I had to change the shoes.
我换了耳环之后 就得把鞋子也换了
And then I tried on one of Gloria's old dresses,
然后我试穿了歌洛莉亚的一条裙子
which made me feel like a 10-year-old boy.
让我觉得自己像个10岁的小男孩
Ay, your body's beautiful.
你身材很棒
I agree.
我同意
Take it outside the family.
留着对外人说去
Okay, we ready to go?
准备好出发了吗
Wait. I have the wrong lipstick.
等等 我拿错了口红
Oh! That's it! I've had it!
够了 我受够了
Just one minute!
就给我一分钟
Nothing takes a minute with you.
你不可能一分钟内做完
We're leaving right now.
我们现在就走
I don't care what you have to do.
我不管你要干嘛
It's bad enough you're being rude to me,
你对我这么无礼也就算了
but you're being rude
但你这样对那些
to the people sitting there waiting for us!
在等着我们的人太不尊重了
Sorry, you're the first to arrive,
不好意思 你们是最先到的
and we can't seat you till everyone's here.
我们必须等到客人来齐后才能让您入座
I hope you're happy!
这下你开心了吧
Where the hell is everybody?
人都去哪儿了
Yes, I hate waiting like this.
我讨厌这样等着别人
Do you?
是吗
Just because everybody else is late
就算其他人都迟到了
doesn't make it okay for us to be late.
并不意味着我们迟到是对的
I can't get ready fast with all the yelling!
你总是吼我 我没法快速准备好
I wasn't yelling.
我没有吼你
You see, you're doing it again!
你又在吼我了
Gloria, you do this every single time.
歌洛莉亚 你每次都是这样
If you know how long it takes you to get ready,
如果你清楚你要花很长时间准备
why don't you start earlier?
为什么不早点开始呢
I have my reasons.
我有原因
I would love to know them.
能告诉我吗
You're going to be mean.
你会嘲笑人家的
I promise I won't be.
我保证我不会
I like to make an entrance.
我喜欢华丽地登场
What's that, now?
你说什么
I like the part where I go in,
我喜欢我走进去的时候
and everybody's waiting for me,
大家都在等我
and they say,
然后他们说
"Gloria, you look so pretty,
"歌洛莉亚 你看起来好漂亮
and that dress is so beautiful."
那裙子好美啊"
Is that so bad?
这样有什么不好吗
I don't love it.
我不喜欢
Oh, this room is so nice.
这里真华丽呀
I know. It's almost as gorgeous as -- you monster!
是啊 华丽得像...你这个禽兽
What? Oh, this?
什么 这个吗
Well, you know, you couldn't wear it,
反正你也没法穿
so I figured, what's the harm?
所以我想 我何不穿呢
Mm. Okay, you know what? I will go over there,
好 你知道吗 我现在要走过去
and I will be as socially magnetic as I always am.
然后我会一如既往地魅力十足
We will put this on the back burner,
我们暂且不提这事
but underneath, I want you to know, I am fuming.
但我希望你知道 我内心已经气炸了
Hey, Jay, where's Gloria?
杰 歌洛莉亚呢
She's -- she was there a second --
她刚刚还在那儿呢
There are my boys!
我的宝贝儿们来啦
Gloria, you look so pretty.
歌洛莉亚 你真漂亮
That dress is so beautiful.
这裙子太美了
You got to be kidding me.
有没有搞错
You let him watch those scary shows with you,
你让他跟你一起看那些恐怖电视剧
and then we leave him home alone at night.
然后我们大晚上把他一人留在家
Of course he's gonna arm himself.
他当然会武装自己了
He was fine until you gave him your "50 Ways to Die" speech.
你给他讲"50种死法"前他都挺好的
What was the one about the welcome mat?
有关"欢迎到来"地毯的说的是什么来着
They are highly flammable.
那种地毯非常易燃
For seven to ten people a year,
每年有7到10人死于地毯自燃
they may as well say, "Welcome to the morgue."
毯子上不如写"欢迎来停尸房"好了
You know what? Drop it.
好了 别说了
I don't want to fight in public.
我不想在公共场合吵架
- It's embarrassing. - Fine.
-太丢人了 -好吧
Hi, how are you?
你好吗
Good evening. Good.
晚上好 我很好
Oh, my leg's asleep!
我的腿麻了
My leg's asleep! Okay, thank you.
我的腿麻了 好了 谢谢
Sir, if the rest of your party doesn't arrive soon,
先生 如果您的朋友们还不到
we have to give up your table.
恐怕就得把桌子让给别人了
Any minute.
马上就到
Again, dad, sorry we're late.
再次道歉 爸 我们迟到了
Yeah, you know, Mitchell put on some music,
是啊 米奇尔放了点音乐
and we were primping and dancing around,
我们边收拾边跳起舞来了
and I guess, well, we just lost track of time.
然后可能就忘记了时间
Actually, dad, what happened
事实上 爸 真实情况是
was Cam was practicing this trick
小卡玩了个把戏
where he pretends to be accommodating
假装善解人意 却神不知鬼不觉地
and then magically gets his way.
得到了自己想要的结果
There they are.
他们来了
We need a second.
我们要离开一下
Oh, Cam, no.
小卡 别
Where are you guys going?
你们要去哪
Can't talk. Too mad.
我不想说话 太生气了
Oh, God.
天哪
Hi, dad.
Where's Gloria?
歌洛莉亚在哪里
She -- for the love of --
她 看在老天爷的份上
There you are!
你们来了
Oh, my goodness! That dress!
我的天啊 这裙子
Gloria, holy mackerel.
歌洛莉亚 好家伙
We're so sorry we're late.
真抱歉 我们迟到了
We had to drop Luke off at your place.
我们不得不把卢克送到你们家
Phil wanted him to stay home alone, but he got scared.
菲尔想让他自己呆在家 但他害怕
Man, I can't wait to get some food
老天 真想赶紧吃点东西
in my mouth and yours.
用食物堵住你的嘴
Poor Haley.
可怜的海莉
What is she going to do with all those boys?
她带着那些男孩子要怎么办啊
*I'll be with him*
*我会陪着他*
*I know you will*
*我料到你会*
*On that midnight train to Georgia*
*搭午夜的火车去往乔治亚*
*Leaving on the midnight train to Georgia*
*搭午夜去往乔治亚的火车离去*
You know what?
你知道么
I resent the implication that I always get my way.
我很讨厌你觉得我每次都得偿所愿
Really? The "Save the date" cards.
真的吗 "预留时间"卡片
For our wedding?
为我们婚礼准备的那个吗
Oh. So, it is still our wedding.
那还是"我们"的婚礼啊
I wasn't sure I was even invited
我都不确定我是否被邀请了
because you keep asking for my opinion
因为尽管你一直问我的意见
and then doing the exact opposite.
最后却总是按自己的意愿去做
- That's one thing. - What about the music?
-那只是特例 -那音乐呢
I think our love deserves a band, not a D.J.
我们的爱值得乐队来衬托 而不是DJ
The tablecloths.
那桌布呢
They make sneakers out of that fabric.
那种料子结实到可以用来做球鞋
You won't let me pick one thing, and you want to know why?
你什么都不让我选 你想知道为什么吗
Because I have better taste than you.
因为我的品味比你好
I was gonna say because you're a control freak.
我想说的是因为你是个控制狂
And how can you think that I have bad taste?
你怎么能认为我品味不好呢
We chose the exact same outfit.
我们今天选了一模一样的装扮
Did we?
真的吗
I wore fun loafers.
我穿了轻松的懒汉鞋
You wore sensible oxfords.
你穿了实用的牛津鞋
Your collar's buttoned down.
你的领口系的紧
Mine's a more current widespread.
我的是时下流行的敞开状
And I chose a bold pocket square
我选了一条醒目的方巾
to bring out the stripe in the shirt,
去衬托衬衫的条纹
all of which you wouldn't have thought of.
所有这些都是你想不到的
Because, well, I've already said.
原因呢 我刚刚已经说过了
You don't like my oxfords?
你不喜欢我的牛津鞋吗
I'm sorry. I'm being harsh.
对不起 我嘴太毒了
- They're fine. - Thank you.
-他们还说得过去 -谢谢
For a small-town detective.
如果你是个乡村侦探的话
Okay, look. I can't help myself. I did it again.
好吧 我没忍住 我又毒舌了
So, I-I don't love them.
我不爱你的鞋
But I do love you.
但我爱你
And I don't want you to feel left out.
我不想让你感觉被冷落
Okay. Then let me have a say in planning our wedding.
好 那让我在婚礼策划中有话语权
That's what we agreed to.
我们之前说好了的
You will, and you should, and I'm sorry.
你会的 你也应该有 对不起
Thank you.
谢谢
Can you just do one thing for me?
那你能为我做一件事吗
Sure.
当然
Just be honest, and I'll let this go forever.
实话回答我 然后我就不会再提
Did you shake that can?
你到底有没有摇那罐汽水
No.
没有
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
我再问一遍
See, Phil?
看到了吗 菲尔
They don't let Manny stay home alone.
他们不让曼尼独自呆在家
Why do you think Haley's there?
要不然为什么海莉会在那里
Actually, we let Manny stay home all the time,
事实上 我们经常让曼尼自己在家
and sometimes, he makes cupcakes,
有时 他还会做小蛋糕
which I could use one right about now --
现在要是能吃上一个就好了
or a potato.
或者烤土豆也行
Haley's there to take care of Joe.
海莉是去照顾乔的
Are you sure, guys?
你们确定么
'cause Claire's always right about everything
因为克莱尔说的所有事都是对的
all the time, forever and ever.
一直以来 永永远远都是对的
Thank god. Here they are.
谢天谢地 他们来了
Fiona, we're all here.
菲奥纳 我们都到了
Actually, dad, we could use a moment.
事实上 爸 我们需要点时间
I'm going to eat my hand.
我要吃我的手了
"Jo immediately sat up,
"乔马上坐起来了"
"put her hands in her pockets, and began to whistle.
"把手插进了口袋 开始吹口哨"
"Don't, Jo. It's so boyish."
"别这样 乔 太像男孩子了"
"That's why I do it."
"我就想这样"
"I detest rude, unladylike girls."
"粗鲁的假小子最讨厌了"
"I hate affected, niminy-piminy chits."
"没个性又做作的小孩才讨厌"
Okay, this stinks. I give up.
好吧 烂透了 我放弃
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Want to see your hair?
想看看自己的头发吗
Lily, that's actually good.
莉莉 还挺好看的呢
Can you really do makeup?
你真会化妆吗
Stay there.
好生等着
Is it really too much to ask that you consult me
你在做这么大的决定前该跟我商量下
before you make such a big decision?
我这个要求真的很过分吗
Claire, when you went back to work,
克莱尔 你决定重返职场时
you asked me to take the reins.
把大权交付给了我
So I think you need to trust me now.
那么你现在应当信任我才对
Do you really think I'd put Luke in a dangerous situation?
你真觉得我会让儿子陷入险境吗
He's my favorite, which I did not just say.
我最疼他了 这话你就当没听见
- If anything happens to him... - It won't.
-如果他出点什么岔子 -不会的
If you haven't noticed, I'm pretty good at this,
你没注意到吗 其实我很擅长处理这些
as hard as it is for you to pay me a compliment.
就跟你吝于夸赞我一样
Where is that coming from?
你这话什么意思
Well, do you like this suit?
那你喜欢这套西服吗
I wouldn't know
我无从知道
because all you said was, "It's tight,"
因为你只说它"有点儿紧"
and not in a cool black way.
而且还不是开玩笑说的
Wait, a-are you trying to say
等等 你是想说你把自己
that you squeezed yourself in that for me?
塞进这身西装是为了取悦我吗
Yes.
是的
You've been a little distracted at work,
你最近被工作弄得有些心烦
so I wanted to look nice for you.
所以我想为你打扮一下
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我不好 是我不好
You're right.
你是对的
Luke probably would have been fine,
卢克可能本来好好的
and I am having a hard time letting go.
是我自己放不下
And if there's one person in the world I trust, it is you.
如果这世上我只信任一个人 那就是你
And?
还有呢
And...you look hot in that suit.
还有 你穿这套西装真性感
When we get home later...
一会儿我们回家...
Okay, you're actually gonna need to stop.
行了 千万别往下说了
This suit can't get any tighter.
这西服已经紧得不能再紧了
Hey, we're back.
我们回来啦
Nobody goes anywhere.
谁都不许再离开了
Everybody hold hands, and we go right to the table.
大家手拉手 我们赶紧去坐下
Fiona?
菲奥纳
Actually, we just gave away your table.
实际上 我们把你们的桌子给别人了
I'm sorry, but I did warn you about this.
实在抱歉 但我提醒过你的
Listen to me, Fiorina.
你给我听着 菲奥莉娜
This man has been waiting
这男人为了在你家馆子吃饭
to eat in this restaurant for months!
已经等了好几个月了
We were all selfish, and we made him late.
我们都很自私 害他迟到
And maybe I got a little crazy,
也许我是有点过分
but I'm gonna think about that later.
但这个等下再考虑
But he has done nothing wrong!
但他没做错什么
So we're not gonna leave this place
所以在他吃到他天天念叨的
until he eats that drunk cow
醉牛之前 我们是绝对不会
that he can't shut up his mouth about!
离开这个地方的
Why you haven't moved?
怎么还傻愣在那
Last night, I had the greatest meal I've ever had,
昨晚我吃到了人生中最美味的一餐
and it never would have happened
要不是因为歌洛莉亚让我们
if Gloria hadn't got us kicked out
被那店大欺客的餐厅赶了出来
of that snooty restaurant.
我是没办法享受到的
Tacos.
玉米饼
- Tacos. - I need a taco.
-玉米饼 -我得吃一个
- Yes. - Taco truck!
-太好了 -玉米饼贩卖车
That is delicious.
太好吃了
No, but seriously, who looks better?
说真的 谁穿得更好看
I don't know if it was the six scotches I drank
也不知道是因为等他们时喝掉的
waiting for everybody,
六杯苏格兰威士忌作祟
or the fact that I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast...
还是因为我早饭之后就没吃过东西
or the moment Phil's suit finally gave up.
或是因为菲尔的西服终于撑不住了
They even played my favorite song.
他们甚至放了我最爱的音乐
*He's leaving*
*他正离去*
*Leaving*
*离去*
*On that midnight train to Georgia*
*搭午夜的火车去往乔治亚*
*Leaving on the midnight train*
*搭午夜的火车离去*
*Said he's going back to find*
*说要回去找寻*
*Going back to find*
*回去找寻*
*the simpler place and time*
*那更单纯的地方和时光*
*Oh, yes, he is*
*是的 他正离去*
*And I'll be with him*
*我会陪着他*
*Yes, he will*
*是的 他要离去*
*On that midnight train to Georgia*
*搭午夜的火车去往乔治亚*
A train I'd never make
我永远赶不上午夜列车
unless I told Gloria it left at 11:00.
除非我告诉歌洛莉亚火车11点开
*I'd rather live in his world*
*我宁愿活在他的世界里*
*than live without him in mine*
*也不愿独自过活*
Here you go.
给你
I didn't know what you wanted to drink,
不知道你要喝什么
so I just got you this soda.
所以就买了汽水
That's fine. Thank you.
可以的 谢谢
Cam, what did you do?
小卡 你动了什么手脚
I did exactly what you did
动了跟你一样的手脚
because I know you so well.
因为我太了解你了
I didn't shake the soda.
我没摇那罐汽水
Then you have nothing to worry about,
那就没什么可担心的了
so go ahead and open it.
直接打开吧
I shook it, okay?
我摇了 好吧
I shook the soda. I shook it up!
我的确摇了 是我摇的
Are you happy?
满意了吗
It was petty and stupid and awful.
我的行为小心眼 愚蠢还很恶毒
I'm sorry.
对不起
Damn it.
该死