摩登家庭 第五季 Modern Family Season 5 第9集: The Big Game

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·安德森-埃蒙斯


台词
I have to show a house today,
我今天要带客户看房
so see you guys at Luke's football games.
直接在卢克的橄榄球赛上见吧
I'm too tired to go.
我累死了才不去
I have a midterm tomorrow
我明天有期中考试
which I'll probably fail. And I was up really late studying.
很有可能会挂 我昨晚学习到很晚
She was. I was up really late doing this.
是真的呢 我昨晚就这样吃惊到很晚
Don't even bother coming. I'm quitting today.
没必要费劲跑一趟了 我今天不想参加
I'm sick of this guy in the team always making fun of me.
我受够了队里一个家伙总是取笑我
He's just jealous because
他那是嫉妒
you're the one who puts points on the board.
因为你才是给记分牌上加分的人
Why?
为什么呢
- Because you run the scoreboard. - ...run the scoreboard.
-因为你负责记分 -负责记分
I'm out, too.
我也不去了
But all your classmates will be there.
但你的同学们都会去呢
We ignore each other all week.
我们一整周都互不理睬
It's nice to have a little break on the weekends.
周末歇歇也好啊
Geez, I've never seen such a bunch of no-getters.
老天 我从没见过这么多"被拒者"
Coined it!
造词成功
Remember, keep a positive attitude,
记住 保持乐观心态
and good things will happen.
好事自然会发生
Two things I bring to every open house --
我每次带客户看房都带着两样东西
my lucky pen and a smile.
我的幸运钢笔和微笑
I haven't sold a house all month.
我整个月都没卖出一套房
Do you see me saying "I'm done"? Never.
你们有听到我说"我不干了"吗 没有
Because there is no "Done" in Dunphy.
因为邓菲家字典里没有"完了"这个词
I'll see you guys at the game.
我们比赛时见
Hey, there is no "Umph" in Dunph--
邓菲家字典里也没有"好烦"这个词
different spelling!
拼法不一样
Cam!
小卡
Yes, Phil, I remember your special play,
菲尔 我记得你的特别战术
but I think the triple gull-wing is a little tricky
但我认为在这样一场重要的赛事上
to run at such an important sporting match.
用三路包抄的战术有点不靠谱
Cam has a number of delightful superstitions
小卡在橄榄球赛季总会有一些
during the football season.
可爱的迷信行为
Well, they're not superstitions when they work.
管用的话就不是迷信行为
That seems science-y.
好像很科学啊
Not sorry that today is the last g-a-m-e.
好在今天是最后一场"波以 死爱"
Well, thank you, but good coaches don't need luck.
谢谢 但好教练不需要靠运气
We make luck.
我们制造运气
See you at the athletic endeavor.
我们在"体育活动"中见吧
I'm going to call Gloria
我要给歌洛莉亚打电话
and see if she can pick up Lily, too,
看她能不能去接莉莉
you know, just in case...
以防...
What, you procrastinate again
怎么 你又要犯拖延症
and not tell Charlie you're quitting?
不跟查理提辞职吗
No, no! I'm gonna do it.
不是的 我会提的
I just -- I'm picturing his face when I tell him,
我只是 一想到我告诉他时
shaking his head in disappointment.
他失望摇头的表情 就觉得
It's -- it's hard.
很难开口
- Hey, just do it! - No.
-提就是了 -不行
I don't know why you're making yourself so crazy over this.
我不明白这件事你为什么要这样逼疯自己
You're right. You're right.
你说得对 你说得对
I -- I do not want to be crazy.
我 我可不想发疯
I'll see you at the game.
比赛时见
Hey, Gloria.
歌洛莉亚
Yes, Mitch, I will pick her up.
好 米奇 我会去接她
Thank you so much! All right. Bye, Lily.
太感谢了 好了 再见 莉莉
Good luck with the whole Patrick situation.
祝你和帕特里克发展顺利
Dad, you're embarrassing me.
爸爸 你这样让我很丢脸
Well, welcome to the rest of your life, sweetheart.
欢迎进入你的人生新阶段 亲爱的
So, Lily, tell me more about this Patrick.
莉莉 跟我说说这个帕特里克的事吧
He likes the swings, he sits by the flag,
他喜欢荡秋千 坐在国旗旁边
and he can count to 100.
而且他可以一直数到一百呢
He sounds like the whole package.
听起来很完美啊
Then what is the problem?
那问题出在哪里
He doesn't notice me.
他的眼里没有我
So then make him notice you.
那就让他注意到你啊
You don't want to wake up one morning
你可不想到九岁那年
as a lonely 9-year-old,
醒来发现自己还孤身一人
wondering where all the time went.
心中感叹过去的时光一片空白
Hey, mom. If you're at the store later,
老妈 如果你一会儿去超市
could you pick up some ice?
能买点冰回来吗
I'm gonna need it for after the game.
比赛后我需要用
My little athlete.
真不愧是我的小运动员
I want to try out the gelato maker I traded my bike for.
我想试试我卖了自行车换来的冰淇淋机
Lures me in every time.
每次我都想太多了
Oh, okay. Bye.
好 再见
Dad, you can just drop me at the next light.
爸 你可以在下个红绿灯把我放下来
I can walk from there,
我可以从那走过去
and I got to call Phil anyway.
正要我需要给菲尔打个电话
You did the same thing yesterday.
你昨天也这样
Why? What's going on with you?
为什么啊 你怎么啦
- You smoking again? - No! No.
-你又开始抽烟了吗 -没有 不是
I just -- I don't want to put a spotlight
我只是 我不想让大家注意到
on the fact that I'm the boss's daughter.
我是老板的女儿
It makes people resent me.
这会让人讨厌我
- This is good. Thanks, dad. - Yeah.
-这里就好 谢谢老爸 -好吧
- Bye. - Bye.
-再见 -再见
I can see that bothers you.
看得出来那让你很苦恼啊
Well, yeah, your own kid,
是啊 自己的孩子
embarrassed to be seen with you,
觉得被看到和你在一起很丢脸
you know what I mean?
你能理解吗
- You spend your whole life... - Here's fine.
-你一辈子都在... -到这里就好
家 庭
摩 登
第五季 第九集
Last month, a law-school classmate offered me a job
上个月 我在法学院的一位同学邀请我
at his legal aid society,
去他的法律援助协会工作
and I just knew I had to take it.
直觉告诉我 我得接受
And I explained that in a letter
我写了封信解释这个情况
that I was going to sneak onto Charlie's desk.
并打算偷偷放在查理的办公桌上
Oh, good. It's you.
太好了 是你啊
Did you sleep here?
你在这里睡的吗
My girlfriend dumped me, uh, in an e-mail.
我女朋友把我甩了 通过电邮
Couldn't even do it face-to-face.
连当面提分手都不敢
Pretty gutless, huh?
真够懦弱的 是吧
Oh, you should go home, get some rest.
你应该回家 休息一下
I can't go back there. It would be too hard.
我不能回去 太艰难了
Mm, too many memories?
太多回忆吗
No, we were living on my boat.
不是 我们之前住在我的船上
I don't know where she took it.
我不知道她把船开哪儿去了
Enough of my whining. What do you need?
不发牢骚了 你有什么事
Oh, well, I just -- I just came by to say hi. Hi.
我就是 我就过来打个招呼 你好啊
And also, mm, to tell you in a very gut-ful fashion,
然后顺便用很敞亮的方式告诉你
face-to-face,
当面提出来
about something that I have been thinking about.
我一直在考虑的事情
But I do think that, um, I am going to have to leave
但我真的觉得 我今天不得不
about five minutes early today.
提早五分钟下班了
Uh, Cam is -- is coaching a high-school football game.
小卡在给一支高中橄榄球队做教练
- I'm in. - What?
-我要去 -你说啥
Certainly not gonna be able to focus on any of this today.
我今天肯定是没心情做这些了
Yeah, I need a shot of marching bands,
是的 我需要去看看仪仗队
fresh-cut grass, rosy-cheeked kids.
修剪一新的草坪和脸颊粉红的少年们
[美式橄榄球开场前运动员有跑步穿过广告横幅的传统]
Do they still run through a banner?
他们还会跑步穿过横幅吗
- They do! - I love that. I love that.
-会的 -我超爱那个 超爱
OK. So the game's at what, like, 4:00?
所以比赛大概四点开始对吗
We should probably -- hey! Give me that.
我们应该 把那个给我
I'm --
This is my private cell.
这是我的私人号码
Only three people in the whole world use this.
全世界只有三个人可以打这个号码
Two people.
现在是两个人了
Uh, Claire, is, uh -- is there a reason
克莱尔 你为什么
you didn't sign this shipping form?
没在这张货运单上签字
Oh, no. Sorry. I'll do it now.
不好意思 我立刻签
Oh, no. No. Now's a little late.
现在签有点晚了
See, they came in this morning,
运输公司早上来过了
and they can't do a thing without a manager's signature.
没有经理签字什么也做不了
So now I've got 100 rosewood panels lined up in the warehouse.
所以现在库房里堆了一百块红木板
On the future, I'd appreciate it --
以后我希望你能...
Hey, hey, Tim. I think you made your point.
蒂姆 我觉得你已经说清楚了
It was an honest mistake, all right?
只是个无心之过而已
- Dad. - I'm just saying that it's what a warehouse is for,
-爸 -库房不就是用来
to hold things.
存东西的嘛
- Not the end of the world. - Right. Of course.
-没什么大不了的 -当然
- Sorry. - No, I'm sorry.
-抱歉 -我才需要抱歉
It's my fault. Bye, Tim. Bye!
这是我的错 蒂姆 回见
Dad!
This is exactly what I was talking about in the car this morning!
我早上不是在车上跟你说过了嘛
I want them to see me like a co-worker,
我希望他们把我当成同事
not somebody who's getting special treatment
而不是仗着是老板的女儿
'cause she's the boss' daughter.
就拥有特权的人
Is it possible you're being a little oversensitive here?
你是不是有点过于敏感了
No, I'm not. I'm being -- wow, here? Really?!
我才没有 我这是...不是吧
You know, you gave me this.
这是你给我的
- Look how adorable you were. - Okay. Okay. Okay.
-看看你当时多可爱 -行了行了
I want you to try really hard to hear what I'm saying.
我希望你能认真听进去我说的话
When I need your help, I will ask for it.
需要帮助的时候我会找你的
And until then, just butt out.
但在那以前 不要多管闲事
What happened to you?
你怎么变成这样了
Hey, Miller, your toes are looking a little lonely.
米勒 你的脚指头看起来有点孤单
Why don't you pay them a visit?
你怎么不去拜访一下它们
What's with the extra warm-ups, coach?
教练 为什么要做这么多热身运动
These guys haven't won all year.
这帮人一整年都没赢过比赛
Did you hear that, team?
伙计们你们听到了吗
Miller just bought you a little present.
米勒同学给你们赢了一个小礼物
I wasn't complaining. I was just wondering why we have to --
我不是抱怨 我只是想知道为什么要
Take a lap!
围操场跑一圈
Burt Levoisier, Red Stagg,
伯特·拉瓦锡 雷德·斯塔格
Duckie Pond --
达琪·庞德
All coaching legends at this high school,
都是这所学校的传奇教练
and none have won more than two games their first season.
没人能在第一个赛季拿下超过两场胜利
I win today, that makes three,
今天要是赢了就是我的第三场
making me the winningest first-year freshman coach ever.
我就会变成有史以来最常胜的新生教练
Oh, hey, Luke, Reuben's sick,
卢克 罗本病了
so I'm gonna need you to be the announcer today.
所以你要当今天的播报员
How am I supposed to keep score and announce at the same time?
我怎么可能既计分又播报啊
Same way you're a spaz and a dork at the same time, spork.
跟你既是呆瓜又是笨蛋一样 呆笨
Okay, lose the attitude, but keep that intensity.
别这个态度 不过保持这种激情
Uh, hey, excuse me, ref.
不好意思 裁判
What's with all the black arm bands?
他们怎么都戴着黑袖标
Their coach passed away last night.
他们的教练昨晚去世了
He'd been sick for a while.
他病了有一段时间了
That's terrible. And we're still playing?
真不幸 我们还要继续比赛吗
Well, they're tough kids.
这些孩子很坚强
Roger Knight lived for high-school football,
罗杰·奈特为高中橄榄球队贡献了一生
so they're playing this one in his honor.
他们今天是为他而战
Okay, hey, guys! Guys! Guys! Guys!
伙计们 伙计们
Tragic news about coach Knight.
这是个不幸的消息
But you know what? We need to focus up.
但你们还是要专心打比赛
Plenty of time to pay our respects,
表达敬意的机会很多
but there will be no mourning Knight this afternoon.
但今天下午不是缅怀奈特教练的时候
- Lot of character over there. - Yep.
-你可真高尚 -是的
- Those kids haven't won a game all year. - Uh-huh.
-那些孩子一整年都没赢过了 -是的
And now to have to play on his birthday...
现在还要在他的生日打比赛
Okay, see you at the coin toss.
行了 等会儿抛硬币的时候见
[房屋出售]
Top of the morning!
早安[爱尔兰式]
Real estate and,
搞房地产
to a lesser extent, life
以及从较小的程度上来讲 人生
is all about perseverance.
都在于坚持
Things go wrong.
生活总会有不顺
Keys get lost, deals fall through, keys get misplaced.
钥匙丢了 交易失败 钥匙被乱放
Uh, a lot of it has to do with keys.
好多都跟钥匙有关
But that's when you find out there are two types of people --
这种时候你就会发现世上有两种人
those who waste time staring at a closed door...
一种只会盯着锁了的门浪费时间
and those who find a window.
而另一种人会找到一扇窗
I'm looking at my first month ever without a sale.
我正面临第一个"无销售月"的危机
Some people might give up.
有些人也许会放弃
But those people aren't Phil Dunphy.
但菲尔·邓菲绝对不会
No!
It's like I tell my kids --
就像我告诉孩子们的
keep a positive attitude and things will fall your way.
保持乐观的心态一切就会如你所愿
As my favorite redhead once sang,
就像我最爱的红发歌手唱的
the sun will come out tomorrow.
明天太阳会照常升起
That redhead, of course, was Mitchell,
那个红发歌手自然是米奇尔
[《小孤儿安妮》是美国著名连载漫画 首次发布于1924年]
introducing me to the plucky orphan Annie...
他当时在向我介绍勇敢的孤儿安妮
...whose never-say-die attitude pulled this country
她用她永不言败的精神
out of a little thing called...
把这个国家从大萧条中
the great depression.
解救出来
And anything a little girl can do, I can try to do, too.
凡是小女孩能做的事 我也能做
Hey, guys! Welcome back!
你们好 欢迎回来
Drink it in!
请随意参观
Pretty great, huh?
很不错吧
Oh, am I glad you guys could see this during the daytime.
真高兴你们能在白天过来看房子
I really think it shows better like that.
真心觉得白天房子更显好看
So?
那么
Should we just cut to the chase and pay me my commission?
我们就直入主题掏钱给中介费吧
I'm kidding. You don't pay me directly.
开玩笑的 中介费不是直接给我的
There's no fee in Dun-- Phil.
我邓菲的名字里没有"费"这个字
Listen, Phil, we've got some great news.
菲尔 我们有好消息要宣布
I love it! Where's my lucky pen?
太好了 我的幸运笔呢
We wanted to tell you this in person.
我们想当面告诉你
- We just came from the doctor. - I'm pregnant!
-我们刚从医院过来的 -我怀孕了
Oh, my god! You guys!
天啊 恭喜你们
Except we decided to put off buying the house
但我们打算等孩子出生后
- until after the baby's born. - Sure.
-再考虑买房子 -当然
- We've been trying for, like, six years. - Sure.
-六年来我们一直试着要孩子 -当然
For a while there,
曾经有段时间
it seemed like the universe was against us.
我们感觉像在被上帝捉弄
That's ridiculous.
不可能的
Why would the universe be against one person?
上帝怎么会闲到跟一个人对着干
Here, have a spirit sticker!
给你贴张士气贴
Don't be the only student without one.
大家都有贴哦
I actually go to this school!
我才是这学校的好吗
Wow, you really are invisible, huh?
你还真是路人甲啊
I could not be more fine with it.
这样再好不过了
You're like that guy from that movie
你特别像一部电影里的角色
who wishes he was never born.
他希望自己没来过人世
"It's a Wonderful Life".
《生活多美好》
You say that, but do you mean it?
你嘴上这么说 可真这么想吗
[海豚橄榄球队]
Beautiful day here at Red Stagg field.
雷德·斯塔格球场赢来了美好的一天
Kicking off for the home team is number 44,
开球的是主场作战的44号
Jason Miller,
杰森·米勒
who also plays lacrosse, soccer, and all the girl parts
该球员还是长曲棍球以及足球运动员
when he and his friends act out
还在和死党们一起出演的《歌舞青春》里
"High School Musical".
扮演了所有女生角色
[Girl parts有女性角色和女生私处两个意思]
Quite possibly the only girl parts he'll ever see.
很可能是他此生看到女生私处的唯一机会
Haley!
海莉
Hey, Dylan!
你好啊 迪伦
I didn't realize you were coming here.
我都不知道你会过来
Are you kidding?
开玩笑呢
This place was like a home to me.
这地方对我来说像家一样
It's like I was homeschooled.
就好像我是在家里上学一样
But I wasn't. I was school-schooled.
但并不是 我是在学校里上的学
Were you?
是么
I got six kinds of pills in my pocket,
我兜里有六种药
but this here, all this, this is the best medicine.
但来看少年们比赛才是最好的治疗
Aw, I'm glad you're feeling better.
我很高兴你感觉好点了
So, Charlie, I --
是这样的 查理 我
I'm here to get Lily.
我是来接莉莉的
Oh, before I call her, we had a small issue today.
去叫她前我要跟您说一下今天出的小事故
One of the boys, Patrick, said Lily pushed him down
有个叫帕特里克的男孩说莉莉把他推倒
and tried to kiss him.
还要亲他
No, that doesn't sound like Lily.
不可能 莉莉很高冷的
She was probably imitating something she saw
她可能是在模仿在电视上
on TV or in her family --
或家里看到的情景
Ay, it was the TV, yes.
一定是在电视上看到的
Oh, but here she is. She's always so sweet.
她来了 你看她多可爱啊
Bye, Patrick.
再见 帕特里克
You see? They're just friends.
看到了吗 他们只是好朋友
What are you laughing at, Evan?
你笑个屁啊 埃文
You're next.
下一个就是你
Okay, I'm going to talk to her for a little bit.
好吧 我会跟她单独谈谈的
Oh, did I ever tell you that I put your name up here?
我跟你说过我把你名字写到那上面吗
Huh?
什么
"Haley Dunphy dome."
海莉·邓菲的小巨蛋
Aww, you named our special spot?
真好 你还给我们的专属地点命名了
Actually it was supposed to be "Haley Dunphy, do me."
其实我本来想写"海莉·邓菲请摸我蛋"的
I'm bad with spacing.
我不太会控制单词间的距离
Oh, you're not so bad.
你没那么糟糕啦
And that's halftime -- Panthers 6, Dolphins 0.
中场休息 黑豹队6比0领先海豚队
That zero score by Jason Miller,
0分是由杰森·米勒
who proudly prances off the field.
骄傲地跑出界造成的
Just let me go up there and kick that kid's butt.
别拦我 我要上去踹那小子两脚
Knock it off, Miller. I need your leg.
行了米勒 你的腿是用来跑的
Take a knee.
都单腿跪下
Now, I don't know what tuna net you Dolphins swam into,
我不知道你们这些小海豚游进了什么陷阱
but you are drowning out there!
但你们快完蛋了啊
Coach, would it really be such a bad thing if we lost?
教练 输了的话有那么糟糕吗
- Beg your pardon? - Look at them, coach.
-你说什么 -你看看他们
Haven't they lost enough already?
他们还不够惨吗
Maybe giving them a win would,
也许让他们赢一次
in a way, be a victory for us, too.
在某种程度上也是成全了我们自己
Okay, you know what mattered the most to coach Knight?
你知道什么对于奈特教练最重要吗
His work with special-needs kids?
照顾那些残疾儿童吗
Okay, he took one kid to one beach one time.
他只不过带了一个孩子去过一次海边而已
Football!
是橄榄球
Football is what mattered the most!
橄榄球才是最重要的
He lived for competition!
他为胜利而活
He believed in sportsmanship, integrity!
他的信仰是运动员精神 一种气节
Okay? Now, the way I see it, we can roll over
懂吗 我认为 你们大可以上场
and give them an empty, meaningless victory
让他们轻松获胜 但那毫无意义
that he... would hate.
他在九泉之下也不会开心的
Or we can go out there, leave it all on the field,
但我们可以自信上场 使出浑身解数
and be a team he would be proud to lose to.
让他输也输得心服口服
Now, is this an "I" activity or a "We" activity?!
告诉我 你们是一个人还是一个团队
- We! - What?!
-团队 -听不见
- We! - What?!
-团队 -听不见
- We! We! We! We! We! We! - That's right!
-团队 团队 团队 -这就对了
Now you sound like dolphins!
你看你们连叫声都像海豚了
Hey, Tim!
你好 蒂姆
I got the next three days of delivery slips
接下来三天的发货单给你
for you here, signed, huh?
都签好了 不错吧
- Thanks, Claire. - Yeah.
-谢谢你 克莱尔 -没事
Signed those up good, huh?
都签好字了哦
Thanks.
多谢
So, this is -- this is the, uh, the regency birch?
这个 这就是桦木家具啊
Beautiful model. Gorgeous.
真不错 好看
You guys do such good work down here.
你们在这边做的工作很棒
Really, you mind if I take her for a spin
我说真的 介意我在它们被送到
before she goes up to the showroom?
展厅之前先参观下吗
- You're the boss... - 's daughter.
-随意 你是老大 -...的闺女
That's what you want to say.
我知道这才是你的心里话
Oh, okay. So, no mirror when they're shipping, which makes sense.
为了运输方便没有装镜子 有道理
Also have, uh... no handles.
而且 也没把手啊
Hey -- hey, Tim?
蒂姆
Hey, Tim!
蒂姆
Tim!
蒂姆
Oh, god. Yeah, hi, dad.
我的天 喂 爸
Hey, co-worker.
你好 同事
Just seeing when you want to leave for the game.
我就问问你几点出发去看比赛
- We're late already. - Soon, soon.
-我们已经迟到了 -马上 马上
I'm -- I'm just -- I'm finishing up
我 我在 我在收工了
a little paperwork in my office.
我办公室里有点儿文书工作
Okay. Let me know if you need any help.
好吧 需要帮忙的话跟我说一声
No, I do not need your help.
不用 我不需要你帮忙
And as I believe I mentioned, I would appreciate it
而且我相信我说过了 我希望你
if you were not constantly looking over my shoulder.
不要总是严密监视着我
Come on. Give me some credit.
拜托 别把我想得那么差劲
That's the last thing I would do.
我绝对不会那么做的
Dad, you seem to forget that I raised three children,
爸 你好像忘了我成功养大了三个孩子
and I had a career before this.
而且在那之前我还有份事业
I have done plenty of stuff that does not --
我做了很多不...
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
Sounds like it's coming from the warehouse.
听起来是从库房传来的声音
Yeah, what even is that?
是啊 那是什么声音
Oh, I'm sure it's nothing.
我确定没什么大不了的
Uh, one piece of advice -- take it or leave it.
给你个建议 听不听由你
What?
什么
The latch is under the panel on the right.
门闩在嵌板的右下方
I got you mustard and sauerkraut, just what you like.
我给你买了你喜欢的芥末泡菜
You're being awfully nice,
你这么友善有点儿吓人
considering I started that whole closet-nado.
我刚才可是掀起了一场衣柜龙卷风
Well, you're still my daughter.
你仍然是我闺女
It's okay I call you that here, right?
我在这里可以这么叫你吧
Yeah.
可以
Listen, it's hard for me to treat you like everyone else.
听着 我很难像对其他人那样对待你
You're the only one I carried home in my arms --
你是唯一一个被我抱着回家的人
Except Dontrell, last year's Christmas party.
除了去年圣诞派对上的唐雷尔
I pretty much poured him through his sunroof.
我几乎是把他从汽车天窗里灌进去的
But I'll try.
但我会尽力
-Thanks, dad. -You got plans this weekend?
-谢谢 爸 -你这周末有安排吗
- No. Not really. Why? - Good.
-还没有 怎么了 -很好
Be at the warehouse, 8:00 tomorrow.
明天早上8点到库房
Wear something you don't care about.
别穿太好的衣服
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Hi, honey.
你好 亲爱的
What'd I miss?
战况如何
Nothing good.
不太好
We're down by 6 with 3 minutes to play.
只剩3分钟了 还差6分
Well, they could still turn it around.
他们还是有可能转败为胜的
[The show is not over till the fat lady sings.]
[比赛尚未完全结束之前不能确定胜负]
Show's not over till the fat -- mama!
比赛还没完全结束... 妈呀
Sensational punt by Miller, who hasn't kicked that high
米勒震撼人心的凌空一脚
since he broke the gender barrier
自从他打破性别界限
and joined our own modern dance troupe.
加入现代舞队以来 从没踢过那么高
- Are you okay, honey? - Yeah!
-你还好吧 亲爱的 -还好
It's all about keeping an attitive positude.
一切在于保持心观乐态
Positude attitive.
乐心观态
Hey, we should see a midnight movie tonight,
我们今晚应该去看夜场电影
like old times.
像以前那样
Oh, my god. I am so in!
太棒了 我要去
Cool. Cool.
好 好极了
I'll come by your house around 11:30 with the ladder?
我11点半左右带着梯子去你家找你吧
I don't need to climb out of my window anymore, Dylan.
我不需要从窗子偷偷爬出去了 迪兰
Oh, ooh. Can we do it earlier? I have a midterm tomorrow.
可以早点儿吗 我明天期中考试
Oh, I can't do earlier.
我早不了
I've got to meet up with some classmates from nursing school.
我得和几个护士学校的同学见面
You're gonna be a nurse?
你要当护士吗
Yeah, I figured it was a natural next step.
是的 我觉得这是我注定的发展方向
I've always healed people with my music,
我一直在用音乐为人们疗伤
[drug也表示麻醉剂 毒品]
and now I'm just doing the same thing with drugs.
现在我不过是要用药物做同样的事情
Wow. Well, ye-- another time, then.
好吧 那就下次吧
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-好的 -好的
Hey, if everything goes well,
如果一切顺利的话
maybe one day I'll see you in the hospital.
也许有一天我会在医院里见到你
I'd like that.
我很乐意
So, I finally get out of the closet,
最后我终于从衣柜里出来了
and there's dad looking down at me.
爸就在那里鄙视地看着我
Been there.
我知道那感觉
The whole daddy thing, though,
但是和父亲之间这种微妙的关系
it's really one of your bigger issues.
一直是你的一大难题
At least my daddy issues are with my actual daddy.
至少我的问题是和我亲爸之间的
I don't run around making every authority figure
我不会把我认识的每个权威人物
I meet into a father.
都当爹一样对待
Wait.
等等
W-what's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
Mitchell, come on.
米奇尔 拜托
Why have you not quit your job yet?
你为什么还没跟你老板提辞职
His girlfriend just broke up with him.
他女朋友刚把他甩了
Yeah, and what was your excuse last week?
好吧 那你上个星期的借口是什么
I had a cold.
我感冒了
And the week before?
上上个星期呢
I felt a cold coming on.
我感觉快要感冒了
Mitchell, this fell out of your jacket.
米奇尔 这封信从你外套里掉出来了
Care to explain?
能给个解释吗
I was holding it for a friend.
我是替一个朋友存放的
You want to quit?
你要辞职吗
Charlie, you're -- you're a great boss,
查理 你 你是个好老板
but I ju-- I got this other offer,
但我接到了另一份工作邀请
and I just really miss the courtroom.
我真的很想念在法庭上辩论的感觉
Well, I'm not gonna lie to you,
我跟你说实话
you're... really letting me down.
你 真的让我很失望
I just expected so much more out of you.
我对你有更高的期望
Ohh. You were my favorite.
你是我的最喜欢的员工
Ohh, god.
天啊
Um, well, maybe I-I could still do things on the weekends.
也许 我可以在周末给你做事
No, no! Charlie, I'm -- I'm sorry.
不 不 查理 我 我很抱歉
I -- I'm done.
我 我不干了
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't blame you.
我不怪你
I have to get back on solid ground.
我必须得重新脚踏实地[回到陆地上来]
- We both do. - Well, I do more.
-彼此彼此 -我比你更需要
My house is a boat.
我住在船上
You made me in trouble.
你害我惹上麻烦了
I didn't tell you to sit on a boy until he liked you.
我可没有教你靠扑倒对方来追男孩子
- Yes-huh. - Nuh-huh.
-你就是这么教的 -不是
We're not doing this again.
我不会再听你的建议了
Home team calls time-out.
主队申请暂停
12 seconds left, they're down by 6,
还剩12秒 落后6分
and unable to shake the Miller curse.
很难摆脱米勒诅咒了
That's it!
我受够了
Okay, boys, final play.
好了 孩子们 最后一搏了
Time for a little trickery.
让我们使个小诈
Oh, honey. What happened to you today?
亲爱的 你今天怎么了
A cosmic pummeling.
上帝给了我一个打击
I lost the deal.
我这笔生意泡汤了
If I don't close on one tomorrow,
如果明天不赶着卖一套
it's gonna be my first month ever with no sale.
这将是我有史以来第一个"无销售月"
Actually, there is no 31st this month.
事实上 这个月没有31号
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Tomorrow's the first.
明天就是1号了
Honey, I'm sorry. Are you okay?
亲爱的 抱歉 你还好吗
No, I'm not okay!
不 我很不好
I just found out there is literally no tomorrow!
我才发现我已经没有明天了
You know, I always say if you wait long enough,
我总说 如果坚持等待
your luck will change?
幸运之神总会降临
Turns out that's just a big pile of c--
结果等来的只是一堆垃...
Hold on to your hats, folks.
坐稳了 朋友们
Are they? They are! It's the triple gull-wing!
是吗 是的 这就是三路包抄
That's my play!
这是我排的策略
Woodson fakes right, he fakes right again,
伍德森假装往右 他又一次假装往右
he fakes faking right, and he scores!
他假装要假装向右 他得分了
They scored on my play!
他们用我的策略得分了
- Mitchell says you can sell me a house. - Yes, I can!
-米奇尔说你可以卖房给我 -没错
- Good call, Phil. Was that your play?! - Yes, it was!
-菲尔干得好 这是你排的吗 -是
You're being too rough, Lily.
你表现得太野蛮了 莉莉
You cannot just see a guy and,
你不能看见一个男人
mwah, kiss him like that, okay?
就这么上去亲他 懂吗
Yes, you can! Yes, you can!
你可以 你可以的
Okay! Okay! Miller's out. Manny, you're my backup kicker.
米勒出局了 曼尼 你是替补开球手
I need you to go out there and nail this.
我需要你上去拿下这脚球
Although if I miss it,
即使我踢不中
wouldn't a tie be a perfect way to --
平局何尝不是一个完美的方式
Manny, enough!
曼尼 够了
You are not gonna take away my victory!
你不能夺走我的胜利
I mean -- I mean, your victory.
我是说 你们的胜利
Okay?
好吗
Manny, I'm sorry. I should not have yelled at you.
曼尼 抱歉 我不该吼你的
You can go out there and do whatever feels right.
你尽管过去 做你觉得正确的事
Okay? I support you no matter what.
好吗 不管怎样我都支持你
Hut! Hut! Hike!
准备 发射
I won! I won! I mean, we won!
我赢了 我赢了 我是说我们赢了
We won! We won!
我们赢了 我们赢了
Ooph! Sorry, ma'am.
抱歉 女士
Ma'am? I sit next to you in English.
女士 英语课我就坐你边上
Hey, I think I dropped my phone under the bleachers.
我好像把手机落在看台下面了
Come get it with me?
和我去拿一下好吗
Found it.
找到了
Great, and world order is restored.
太好了 世界又平静了
- Can we go home now? - Yeah. Okay.
-可以回家了吗 -可以
Oh, hey, what's that?
看 这是什么
"Alex Dunphy dome?"
艾丽克斯·邓菲的小巨蛋
Uh, I think it says "Alex Dunphy, do me."
我觉得是"艾丽克斯·邓菲请摸我蛋"
Ugh, who would write something like that?
谁会写这种东西
No idea.
不知道
Hey, you want me to scratch it out?
需要我帮你擦掉吗
No! I mean, pfft, too late now.
不 我是说 太晚了
If it's out there, it's out there.
已经写在那了 就这样吧
Hey, champ.
小冠军
Aren't you gonna go celebrate with your team?
不去和大家庆祝一下吗
Yeah, in a minute.
去 等会就去
You meant to miss the kick, didn't you?
你本来是不打算踢中的 对吗
I blew it.
我搞砸了
I could miss that kick nine out of ten times.
十次我有九次踢不中
Why couldn't I miss it when it counted?
怎么真正需要踢不中的时候却踢中了呢
Let me ask you something.
让我来问问你
That ball sails through the uprights,
当球穿过球门
your team carries you off the field.
队员们举着你走出球场
How does that feel?
那感觉怎样
- Come on. - Good.
-说啊 -感觉很好
It's fun being part of a team.
成为团队一员很开心
And it's really fun being the hero.
成为大英雄更是开心
So I think you made that kick on purpose.
所以我觉得 你是特意要踢中的
And listen.
听我说
I don't think you're willing to admit it yet,
你现在也许还不想承认
but somewhere underneath all that humanity,
但在每个人性深处
there's a competitor -- sorry.
都有一个争强好胜者 抱歉
There's a competitor, and, Manny,
都有一个争强好胜者 曼尼
there's nothing wrong with that.
这没什么不对的
Nothing.
没什么不对
Thanks, coach.
谢谢你 教练
You want to go eat some pizza?
想去吃点比萨吗
- Sure. - Me, too.
-当然 -我也要来点
Hey, you think someday they might name this field after you?
你觉得他们会改用你的名字来命名球场吗
Well, you're not the first person
你并不是第一个
to think along those lines.
这么想的人
Earlier today, someone in the faculty bathroom
早些时候 就有人在职工卫生间写上
was messing around with the phrase "Cameron Tucker dome."
"卡梅隆·塔克的小巨蛋"这个名字了
Just sold the most expensive house in town,
我刚卖出了镇上最贵的房子
sight unseen, all cash.
房都没看 全部现金付清
- How 'bout that? - I'm proud of you, dad.
-怎样 -我为你骄傲 老爸
Pretty great day for all the Dunphys.
邓菲一家今天都很棒
And then I said, "Michelle, do you honestly believe
然后我说"米歇尔 你真的相信那些
every stupid rumor you hear?"
愚蠢的谣言吗"
Oh, you haven't heard?
你还没听说吗
Well, apparently, one of my exes is just, like...
很明显 我的某一个前任...
Tim, I -- I am so sorry that you got hurt,
蒂姆 真抱歉你受伤了
and I will get to the bottom of it,
我会查出问题所在
but I suspect it was sabotage by the competition,
但我怀疑是竞争对手故意破坏
maybe Closets, Closets, Closets, Closets.
很可能是"衣柜衣柜衣柜衣柜"公司
Not too bad, a little puffy, kind of like your eyes were
还不错 有点肿 有点像你看完
when you saw "Finding Nemo," Miller.
《海底总动员》之后哭红的双眼 米勒
Like I said -- positive attitude.
我不是说了吗 要有乐观的心态