我爱上的人是奇葩 第一季 You're the Worst Season 1 第10集: Fists and Feet and Stuff

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 乔丹·沃格特-罗伯茨

演员: 凯瑟·多诺休 / 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 斯蒂芬·施耐德


台词
鸡巴蛋 鸡巴蛋 鸡巴蛋 鸡巴蛋
事后避孕药
惊喜烧烤派对地点:贝卡和弗南家
未回复:格雷琴·卡特勒
翻译伊森
校对伊森
时间轴&后期加森
总监伊森
我爱上的人是奇葩第一季 第十集[本季终]
Excuse me.
失陪一下
What the hell is Jimmy doing here?
吉米怎么会出现在这里
And I thought you promised
你之前不是保证过
you weren't gonna make your disgusting punch.
不会调你那恶心的潘趣酒的吗
Babe, my boys expect the trash juice.
宝贝 我的兄弟们都想喝黑暗饮料呢
Your boys?
你的兄弟们
Yeah. You know I never get to see them.
是啊 你也知道我跟他们难得见一面
Dave's got, like, a billion stupid kids,
达夫生了一窝蠢孩子
and Slider's a state senator now. It sucks.
斯莱德现在成了州议员 真是烦透了
Fine, but why did you invite Jimmy?
好吧 那你干嘛邀请吉米
Men stop making friends at 23. It's science.
男人到了23岁就停止交朋友了 那是科学事实
When was the last time I had any visitors to my man cave,
上次有人探访我的男人窝是什么时候的事了啊
except that zero Paul?
除了那个废物保罗
Did you bring the lemons?
你带柠檬了吗
I give people one job!
我就拜托你做一件事你都做不好
Hey, Linds, taste this.
嘿 小琳 来尝尝这个
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
I'm actually not drinking.
我已经不喝酒了
What?
怎么了
Listen, I never told Paul
听着 我没把我们之前练瑜伽时
about what I told you at yoga.
我告诉你的那事对保罗说
You promised!
你当时保证会说的
I'm snowballing here, sis.
我现在越来越淫乱了 老姐
It's like that time you guys had that intervention for me
就像上次我在海边度过一学期的淫靡生活后
right after semester at sea.
你们对我的劝解挽救一样
You know what, Linds?
你知道吗 琳赛
Your cockaholism may be just about
你对鸡巴的狂热现在可能是
the least important thing in the world to me right now.
对我而言最微不足道的事了
I need this party to go off without a hitch.
我希望这个派对圆满顺利地结束
It's a big deal.
那是件大事
You sure?
你确定不喝吗
Just have a sip.
就抿一小口吧
A sip. Here you go.
一小口 给
I didn't know you'd be coming.
我之前都不知道你也会来呢
Can we do this later?
我们能晚点再谈吗
I have to find Gretchen.
我得找到格雷琴
Oh, did that idiot invite her, too?
那个蠢货也邀请她了吗
- I'm actually glad you're here. - Why?
-我其实很高兴你来了 -为什么
You're gonna try and have sex with me again?
你又想勾引我上床吗
It was a momentary lapse of sanity.
我那天只是一时失去理智
So, thank you for... going against your animal instincts towards me.
谢谢你面对我时 克制住了你的禽兽本能
My animal instinct is to run into traffic.
我的动物本能就是冲进车流里撞死
Oh, come on, Jimmy.
得了吧 吉米
We both know I could have flicked off one shoe...
我们都知道 只要我当时脱掉一只鞋
Your feet are awful, Bec.
你的脚丑死了 贝卡
Shallow nail beds, pathetic arches.
甲床浅薄 足弓丑陋
I only forced myself to occasionally finish on the abominable things
我有时是强迫自己射在你那恶心的脚上
so you wouldn't know how repulsive they really are.
那样你就不知道你的脚有多么令人反胃了
Well, at least my heart isn't repulsive, Jimmy!
至少我的心不令人反胃 吉米
Hey, you.
你好啊
Hey. Have-have you seen Gretchen?
你好 你看到格雷琴了吗
Remember when you started dating my sister,
还记得当年你和我老姐刚开始恋爱的时候
she and I were still living together,
她和我还住在一起
and I would listen through the wall
我趴在墙上偷听你们做爱的声音
and scrunch my pillow into the perfect shape?
把我的枕头搓成完美的形状用来摩擦小洞
No! Stop. What?!
不是吧 别说了 什么
I've had that pillow since I was 11.
我从11岁就开始用那个枕头了
His name is Brandon Pointycorners.
我给它取了个名字叫"布男凳·尖尖角"
Have you lost your mind?!
你是疯了吗
Come on. Just kiss me.
来啊 吻我啊
You and Gretchen broke up. It doesn't matter.
你和格雷琴都分手了 也没关系了啊
We're all gonna die.
人总有一死
Oh, no. Oh, no!
不好 不好
Gretchen!
格雷琴
Oh, hey, Jimmy.
嘿 吉米
This is my new roommate Nigel.
这是我的新室友 奈杰
Nigel, this is my old roommate.
奈杰 这是我的旧室友
Hi. Do we know each other?
你好 我们认识吗
I don't think so. How is it, then, mate?
我觉得不认识 你还好吗 老兄
You just happened to find another English roommate?
你"恰巧"又找了个英国人当室友吗
When did you come over?
你是什么时候过来的
Uh, May 2008. I was at university there studying design,
2008年5月 我当时是在大学学设计
but it wasn't for me.
但那不是很适合我
Dorm or apartment?
你住宿舍还是公寓
Oh, you mean flat.
你是说小区房吧
Dorm. Uh, Scotia Quay.
住宿舍的 苏格夏区
Why? Do you know it?
怎么 你知道那地方吗
Gretchen!
格雷琴
Gretchen.
格雷琴
Ooh. Gretchen!
格雷琴
Don't you walk away from me!
你别躲着我啊
You were trying to kiss my boy... my ex-boyfriend!
你刚刚想亲我男...我前男友
What is wrong with you?
你是哪根筋搭错了啊
I have a disease.
我有病
Your only disease is that you don't love your husband.
你唯一的病 就是你不爱你丈夫
I'm trying to be better.
我也想变好啊
By kissing Jimmy? You creep!
通过吻吉米吗 你个变态
I lost my best friend.
我失去了我最好的朋友
I'm losing my husband. I don't know what I want.
我也快要失去我丈夫了 我不知道我想要什么
*And you'll be left be alone*
*你会成为孤家寡人*
*And you'll be left be alone*
*你会成为孤家寡人*
You left me behind, Gretchen,
你抛下了我 格雷琴
at the rapper party, in life.
在那个说唱派对和在生活中都是的
You always leave me behind.
你总是抛下我
I had to figure out my own shit!
我得想办法解决我自己的烂摊子
And I can't do that with you sitting on my shoulder
但如果你在我身边 我就不可能做到
like some stacked cartoon devil whispering,
你就像个丰乳肥臀的卡通魔鬼在我耳边说着
"Take dicks, do more coke, help me destroy my marriage."
"操鸡巴 多嗑药 帮我毁掉我的婚姻吧"
That is really hurtful.
你这么说真的很伤人
You think I'm the devil?
你觉得我是个魔鬼吗
Jimmy was gonna propose to me.
吉米原本打算向我求婚的
What?!
什么
I found the ring.
我发现了求婚戒指
That's why I stopped seeing him.
所以我才断了跟他的交往
It's why I've been acting so weird.
所以我最近才表现得这么古怪
Oh, my God. I can't believe it.
我的天啊 我真不敢相信
What is wrong with him?
他是有什么毛病啊
I know! Hey.
我也觉得 怎么说话呢
Well, at least you tried with Jimmy.
至少你努力尝试跟他在一起了啊
Did I really though?
我真的有努力吗
Part of me feels like I had one foot out the door the whole time.
我略觉得一直以来我都随时准备逃离这段感情
But, I mean, marriage? How ridiculous is that?
婚姻 真是太荒唐了
It's so ordinary.
也太随大流了
I know. What's wrong with us?
我也觉得 我们是怎么回事啊
Are we feminists? Is this feminism?
我们是女权主义者吗 这是女权主义吗
We're just running away from stuff.
我们只是不断在逃避而已
I don't think that's feminism. It's fear.
我觉得那不是女权主义 而是恐惧
So what are you saying?
所以你是什么意思
That actually trying is the brave thing?
努力去过正常人的生活是很勇敢的吗
Maybe.
或许吧
Maybe buying in is really the punk rock choice.
或许投资未来才是最好的选择
Am I considering this? Oh my god.
我竟然真的在考虑这事了吗 天啊
Uh-uh, bitch. Don't you leave me behind!
贱人 这次不准抛下我了
You're not gonna be the only one trying things.
你不能一个人去尝试
I know.
我想到了
I'll have a baby.
我来生个孩子吧
Ew! With Paul?
好恶 跟保罗生吗
Yes! Gretch, we're going to buy in.
是的 格雷琴 我们要开始投资未来
I think we may be growing up.
我觉得我们这是在成长
I know. Isn't it awful?
我也觉得 很可怕不是吗
If you ever try to kiss Jimmy again, I will punch you in the clit.
如果你再敢吻吉米 我就打爆你的阴蒂
Deal.
可以
The Scotland situation, huh?
现在苏格兰闹独立挺烦的哈
"Stay with us, Scotland. You belong in the UK."
"别走 苏格兰 你是大英帝国的一份子"
Coronation Street finally cancelled.
《加冕街》播了几十年总算要被取消了
Jimmy, if it had been,
吉米 如果真被取消了
my mum would have rung me crying,
我妈肯定会打电话跟我哭诉的
so I think that you're wrong about that one.
所以我觉得这一点你说错了
All right.
好吧
So where are you guys living?
你们现在住在哪儿
Uh, we're over, uh...
我们住在...
- Uh, west, uh... No. - N-Nicaragua.
-西... -尼加拉瓜
- Little. Little. - Little. Little...
-小 小 -小 小
Little Nicaragua.
小尼加拉瓜
I knew it! You rubbish liars.
我早猜到了 你们撒谎的水平太烂了
Sorry, Edgar. I studied as hard as I could.
抱歉 埃德加 我已经尽量事先学习了
Talk.
交代吧
He's an actor I met a while back.
他是我不久前认识的一个演员
- NCIS:L.A.? - Yes!
-演《海军罪案调查处洛杉矶篇》的 -没错
Thank you! Thanks. I love my fans.
谢谢你 谢谢 我很爱我的粉丝的
Well, uh, I'm gonna go mingle.
我去融入这个派对玩去了
I'll-I'll come with you.
我跟你一起去吧
Keep watching, dude.
要继续收看哦 老兄
Oh, of course.
当然了
No, no one can leave yet. No, actually, guys, you...
别 都别走 不行 各位 你们...
You want a juice? Do you want a trash juice?
你想喝果汁吗 黑暗料理界的明星饮料
Trash juice. Are you ready for your trash juice?
黑暗饮料 准备好来一杯黑暗饮料了吗
Here's the rest of the vodka. I'm putting it in.
剩余的伏特加都在这儿了 我都倒进去
Trash juice! Trash juice!
黑暗饮料 黑暗饮料
I made so much trash juice.
我调了好多的黑暗饮料
You guys should have some.
你们真该来尝尝
Do I have to drink all this trash juice by myself?!
我难道要一个人把这些黑暗饮料喝光吗
Drink your juice, boys!
喝起来吧 兄弟们
There you are.
你在这儿啊
Doing dishes at someone else's house.
在别人家帮着洗盘子
I saw this and thought of you, because you're so sweet.
我看到这个就想起了你 因为你也很甜蜜
And because you love raisins.
而且因为你喜欢吃葡萄干
Even though they're disgusting failed grapes.
尽管它们都是用恶心的烂葡萄做的
Sorry what I said about raisins.
抱歉我这么贬低葡萄干
I saw you trying to kiss Jimmy.
我之前看到你想吻吉米了
What? What?! What are... what are you...
什么 神马 你在胡说些...
I'm not stupid. I saw you.
我不傻 我亲眼看到了
Come on. You're my Paullywog.
别生气 你是我的"宝罗"啊
Stop it.
别来这一套
You respect me so little that you...
你对我毫无尊重 以至于...
Honey. Okay, honey, I know.
亲爱的 我知道的 亲爱的
I'm sorry, but that was before.
我很抱歉 但那是很久前的事了
That was half an hour ago.
那才是半小时前的事
Right, before now.
是啊 是此刻之前的
I...
我...
I'm so messed up.
我整个人都一团乱
You don't need a telescope to see that.
不需要望远镜就能看出这一点
There you are. Hey. Right, listen...
你在这儿啊 你好 听我说...
You listen. I know that I have issues,
你才给我听着 我知道我这人有很多毛病
but it is not up to you to fix them.
但你没有权力替我改正那些毛病
You're right.
你说得对
Okay, look, I massively overstepped with your parents,
听着 我那天在你父母面前的确是管得太宽了
and nothing like that will ever happen again.
以后绝对不会再发生这种事了
- Okay. - Okay?
-好吧 -好吗
I did not expect you to apologize so quickly.
我没想到你会这么快道歉
Look, I appreciate that we have a strong connection,
听着 我很高兴我们之间很合得来
but right now, that? That's crazytown.
但现在就那样 也太疯狂了吧
Have I thought about it?
我是否有考虑过那事
Maybe in some abstract way way down the line,
或许抽象地思考过 但肯定是很久后的事了
but clearly now would be bonkers.
现在就发生的话 实在是太疯狂了
But... then I started thinking about it
但是 后来我又仔细考虑了一番
and maybe we're like two pit bulls, you know?
或许我们就像是两头斗牛犬
You put either with another dog, and that dog's toast.
你把其中一头跟其他狗放在一起 那狗就遭殃了
But, together, they're couch buds.
但在一起时 它们就是贴心小伴侣
They nullify the threat through mutually assured destruction.
因为相互间的毁灭力 反而抵消了威胁
So, uh... I don't know.
所以 我也说不清了
I mean, it's bananas, Jimmy.
反正就是很疯狂 吉米
But, um... What I mean is, uh...
但是呢 我的意思就是...
I mean, the punk rock choice, Jimmy, is yes.
最好的选择就是 吉米 我愿意
So screw it. Why not?
管他呢 为什么不呢
Yes, Jimmy. Yes.
我愿意 吉米 我愿意
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么呢
I found the engagement ring in your drawer.
我在你的抽屉里发现了那枚订婚戒指
That is why I freaked out.
所以我之前才吓坏了
But then I started thinking about it,
但我后来又仔细考虑了一番
and-and the thing about pit bulls, how... Oh, God.
像斗牛犬那样...天啊
Th-The ring was for Becca.
那枚戒指是我之前向贝卡求婚的
Almost three years ago.
差不多是3年前的事了
I was... I was just too embarrassed to return it. D-Did you...
我只是...不好意思退给首饰店 你...
Oh, Gretchen, don't be embarrassed.
格雷琴 别觉得丢人啊
I shit myself earlier, and that is only the second
我之前把屎拉身上了 但那却是我
most embarrassing thing that has happened to me today.
今天遇到的第二丢人的事
Are you leaving?
你是要走了吗
Yes, I cannot stay here anymore.
是的 我没办法再呆在这里了
You can't leave me again.
你不能再次丢下我
I'm seriously gonna lose it. Gretchen, you have to stay.
我真的会失控的 格雷琴 你一定要留下来
Or... I'm gonna suck that guy's dick.
否则 我就去舔那个男人的鸡巴
And that guy's dick.
以及那个男人的鸡巴
And definitely that guy's dick.
绝对不能错过那个男人的鸡巴
Okay, okay. I'll stay. I'll stay.
好吧 好吧 我留下
Why do you smell like shrimp?
你怎么身上一股虾臭味儿
Hello. Hello.
大家好 大家好
Hello? Quiet. Shut that goddamn music off.
大家好 安静 把该死的音乐给我关了
Okay, well, whew, first of all,
好了 首先
how hashtag blessed are we to have you,
我们真的感觉很幸运
our dearest friends, gathered with us tonight?
能有你们这些最亲爱的朋友 与我们共聚今晚
As a society, we go through nothing alone.
作为一个整体 我们无论做什么都不会孤单
We are a family.
我们是一家人
A family of friends, coworkers,
一个由朋友 同事
neighbors we don't know very well.
以及不太熟的邻居组成的大家庭
Listen, I had a momentary lapse of sanity with Becca.
听着 我之前跟贝卡在一起时有片刻失去了理智
The worst thing is this means you wanted to marry Becca,
最令人生气的是 那意味着你想娶贝卡
but you can't even let me spend the night without it
但你从来都不让我安安稳稳过一夜
becoming a goddamn traumatic event.
每次都要演变成"大灾难"
29 years ago, a baby girl was born.
29年前 一个小女孩出生在这世上
29?
真是29岁吗
And all she wanted,
她一直想要的
ever since she was pretending to breast-feed her Baby All Gone,
从她开始假装给小洋娃娃喂奶的时候
was to have her own baby.
她就开始幻想生个自己的小孩
There is a quote from one of my favorite books,
接下来我想引用我最爱的书中的一句话
The Little Prince by Antoine de...
也就是《小王子》 作者是安托万...
I pregged her up, you guys!
我把她肚子搞大了 各位
I'm pregnant! I'm having a baby!
我怀孕了 我要生孩子了
Hello, everybody!
大家好啊
Um, we're having a baby, too!
我们也要生孩子了
Well, not yet, but we're gonna start trying to have one. Yay!
现在还没有 但我们要开始造人了 好棒
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么回事啊
How dare you try to ruin my moment.
你怎敢试图毁掉属于我的时刻
It's always your moment!
永远都是属于你的时刻
When's my moment?
什么时候才是属于我的时刻
You had your moment
你比你姐姐早结婚
when you got married before your older sister,
就已经算是享受过属于你的时刻了
which is an aggressive and hateful act in any culture!
那在任何国家的文化中 都是霸道而令人厌恶的
This isn't about you.
重点不在于你
This is about me and Paul and-and our...
而在于我和保罗 以及我们的...
Stop it!
别说了
- I'm not having a baby with you. - Paul.
-我不会跟你一起生孩子的 -保罗
Because I'm having a baby with someone else.
因为我要跟别人一起生孩子
At some point. In the future.
是未来的某个时候
Because I'm involved with someone else.
因为我已经跟别人产生了感情
Though, to be fair, it's purely emotional at this point.
不过 目前还只是纯洁的精神上的
I'm having an emotional affair.
我精神出轨了
What are you talking about, Paul?
你在胡说些什么呢 保罗
Her name is Amy. We met on a homebrew chat room.
她叫艾米 我们是在网络聊天室认识的
What a loser.
真是个窝囊废
Amy... She's excited about me.
艾米 她真的会为我心动
- She's... nice to me. - Bear.
-她 对我很好 -宝贝
Lindsay, I want to begin the process of conscious uncoupling with you.
琳赛 我想跟你清醒地解除婚姻关系
- No. - Yes, Lindsay. I want a divorce.
-不要 -必须要 琳赛 我要跟你离婚
Mom is gonna be so disappointed.
妈一定会很失望的
Guess you better give us the good china.
你最好把那套上等瓷器送给我们吧
Like your marriage is so perfect.
就好像你的婚姻很完美似的
You nearly banged Jimmy last week.
你上周还想跟吉米上床呢
What?!
什么
Okay, just to clarify, she tried to bang me.
好吧 我澄清一下 是她想上我
I turned her down. Marvelously satisfying, really.
我拒绝了她 感觉真的很爽
You tried to sleep with him?
你试图勾搭他上床
I thought he tried to kiss you at your house.
不是说他跑到你家来试图吻你吗
Okay, that happened also.
好吧 那事也属实
But it was... it was part of this thing
但那是因为当时
where we were competing to bang our exes.
我们都在比赛跟前任打炮
What is wrong with you two?
你们两个是有什么毛病啊
You tried to bang my wife?
你竟然试图上我老婆
She tried to sleep with me.
是她想勾引我上床
I let you be my forever-friend.
我让你成为我永远的朋友
I was gonna invite you into the man cave.
我原本都打算邀请你进入我的男人窝了
I barely even know you.
我都不怎么认识你
Well, now you're gonna know... my fists and feet and stuff!
现在你要好好认识一下我的 拳脚了
Oh, shit.
糟糕
You British prick!
你个英国大混蛋
Vernon, get him!
弗南 打死他
Go to sleep, Vernon.
安睡吧 弗南
Edgar, stop it!
埃德加 住手
Go to sleep.
安睡吧
But I'm not sleepy.
但我不困啊
Oh, God. Get away from him.
天啊 快离他远点
Vernon, Vernon.
弗南 弗南
Okay, bye, Becca.
再见了 贝卡
Congratulations.
恭喜了
Wouldn't it...
难道...
No, no, no. No, you c... you can't go.
不不不 你不能走
Hey, no, no. Where are you going?
嘿 别啊 你们要去哪儿
Hey, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. No, no.
别别别 不要啊 别走啊
You... This is my night!
你们...今晚是属于我的夜晚
Has anyone seen Gretchen?
有谁见到格雷琴了吗
Oh, sorry, Jimmy, but I think she left.
不好意思 吉米 她好像已经走了
Hey, Jimmy. You want in on this?
嘿 吉米 你想一起来玩吗
Uh, no, but have fun.
不了 祝你们玩得爽
Listen.
听着
I will kill you if you tell him I said so,
如果你把我接下来的话告诉他 我就杀了你
but Edgar is one of the few genuinely decent people on this planet.
但埃德加是这个星球上为数不多的好人了
You're lucky to be his friend.
你能跟他做朋友算你走运
Oh, I'm not his friend. He cleans toilets at my gym.
我不是他朋友 他是在我去的健身房扫厕所的
Edgar got a job?
埃德加找了份工作吗
I felt really bad about lying to him when we first met,
我很内疚我们第一次见面时就骗了他
so I agreed to help him out today.
所以才打算今天帮他一回
Plus, I'm great at accent work.
并且 我很擅长模仿口音
Are you?
你确定吗
Anyway, like I could really be friends
话说回来 我怎么可能跟一个
with someone who lives in their car.
住在车里的人做朋友呢
Uh, so, uh, uh, h-how have you been?
你最近过得还好吗
Not well. I haven't been feeding myself properly.
不太好 我很久没好好吃过一顿饭了
I told you before I left,
我走之前跟你交代过了
the menus are in a blue binder in the bottom drawer.
食谱都放在底层抽屉的一个蓝色文件夹里了
Listen, maybe... Could you move back in?
听着 或许 你能再搬回来吗
I... You'd be doing me a favor.
我...那样就算你在帮我的大忙了
I have a job now, Jimmy.
我现在有工作了 吉米
I'm making great progress. I can't go backwards.
我取得了很好的进步 我不能倒退
If I move back in, I'm paying rent,
如果我要搬回去 那也得付房租
and I'm not cooking for you anymore.
而且我不会免费为你做饭了
Market value for your bedroom is $1,200 a month.
你的卧室在市场上的租金为每月1200美金
I will do some light housework.
我可以做一些轻松点的家务活
Thanks.
谢了
Hey, coming up.
要抛了 接住
Why can't you just let this be over?
你怎么就不能让这一切就此结束呢
Because I can't.
因为我做不到
Look, I don't know why I proposed to Becca.
听着 我也不知道我为什么会向贝卡求婚
It is a giant mystery,
那是个巨大的谜团
fueled mostly by my desire to make up for my wretched family
主要是因为我想弥补小时候不幸的家庭
and the fact that she gives spectacular blow jobs.
以及她的口交技术堪称世界一流
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, I do not know what's going on with that mouth.
是啊 我也不知道她那张嘴是有什么窍门
She's like a human Brookstone massage chair.
她就像是个人肉按摩椅
I am completely stunned by this information.
我被这条信息震惊了
Maybe the sour face creates extra suction.
或许苦瓜脸能够产生更强的吸力
Look, Becca was a choice.
听着 贝卡是我当时的一个选择
A dumb choice, but a choice.
虽是个愚蠢的选择 但也是个选择
You and I-- we're inevitable.
你和我 我们是天注定的
Words, man. You got a lot of pretty words,
真会用词 小哥 你就是甜言蜜语一堆
- but that doesn't mean... - Shut up.
-但那并不意味着... -闭嘴
I'm not done. Let's be those pit bulls.
我还没说完呢 我们就像斗牛犬那样吧
I want to be your couch bud. Move in with me.
我想做你的贴心小伴侣 搬去跟我一起住吧
Sorry. Why'd you do that?
不好意思 你干嘛这样
I just humiliated myself by accepting your non-marriage proposal.
我之前误以为你是求婚而接受 已经丢尽了脸
I cannot now move in with you.
我现在没办法搬过去和你一起住
Yeah, but I'm... I'm actually asking you this time.
是没错 但这次我是真的在邀请你了啊
Bullshit. You're just doing this as a Hail mary
狗屁 你这只是孤注一掷挽救罢了
because you know you're about to lose me for good.
因为你知道你就要永远失去我了
No, no, no!
不 不是
I was... I was going to ask you at the party.
我 我原本打算昨天在派对上就跟你说的
I had the key made yesterday.
我昨天就把钥匙配好了
Look, my entire life, I've been obsessed
听着 我这一辈子都在执迷于
with trying to live the life of a writer,
过着作家的生活
just full of loneliness and suffering.
充满孤独和苦难
But over the last two weeks, what I have finally realized
但在过去的两周里 我终于明白
is that the worst possible draft of my life
我的人生最差劲的草稿
is the one without you in it.
就是缺少你存在的那一份
I hate it, Gretchen Cutler,
我讨厌那样 格雷琴·卡特勒
but you goddamn floor me.
但你真的彻底把我俘获了
No.
不行
Not yet.
现在还不行
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Oh, shit. We're gonna do this.
该死 我们真要在一起了
Yeah. Shit.
是啊 我操
We're gonna do this,
我们竟然真要这么做了
even though we know there is only one way this ends.
尽管我们都清楚 这么做只有一种结局
Whether in a week or 20 years.
不管是一周后还是20年后
there is horrible sadness and pain coming,
肯定会出现巨大的悲伤和痛苦
and we're inviting it.
但我们现在却对之敞开怀抱
God, I love the way you think.
天啊 我真爱你的思考方式
*Pray God you can cope I stand outside*
*This woman's work. This woman's world*
*Ooh, it's hard on the man Now his part is over*
*Now starts the craft Of the father*
*I know you have a little life in you yet*
*I know you have a lot Of strength left*
*I know you have a little life in you yet*
*I know you have a lot of strength left*
*I should be crying But I just can't let it show*
*I should be hoping But I can't stop thinking*
*Of all the things I should have said*
*All the things I should have done that we never did*
We're gonna have a baby.
我们要生个孩子啦
Still got that key?
钥匙还在吗
*I should be crying but I just can't let it show*
*I should be hoping but I can't stop thinking*
*Of all the things I should have said that I never said *
*All the things I should have done that we never did*
*All the things I should have given but I didn't Oh, darling*
*Make it go Make it go away...*
Oh, my God. You are back.
天啊 你回来啦
- Roomie. - Roomie.
-室友 -室友
Mm, thanks.
谢了
Quick. I need that copy of my house key that I gave you, got it?
快点 把我给你的我家钥匙给我 你带着吗
I thought you needed me to water your plants next week.
你不是让我下周帮你浇花嘛
I'll get you another key.
我会再帮你弄一把的
Where's your key?
你自己那把呢
Hurry. Just grab a box. Nice. Thanks.
快点 搬个盒子去 很好 谢了
- What's that? - Food processor.
-那是什么 -食物料理机
You having second thoughts about me moving in?
你是不是后悔让我搬进来了
No, no. Of course not.
不是 当然不是了
- You? - No.
-你呢 -才没有呢
Good.
很好
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
YYeTs.com
人人影视
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.YYeTs.com
原创翻译 双语字幕