我爱上的人是奇葩 第一季 You're the Worst Season 1 第3集: 心门钥开 Keys Open Doors

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 乔丹·沃格特-罗伯茨

演员: 凯瑟·多诺休 / 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 斯蒂芬·施耐德


台词
Let's go.
快走
翻译&校对伊森不脱不舒服斯基
总监大热天考驾照作死司机
时间轴&后期加森不淫不快活斯基
我爱上的人是奇葩第一季 第三集
Oh, I love your shower.
我好喜欢你家的淋浴
Yeah, it's a good one.
是啊 豪华高档
Me and this hand nozzle thingy have gotten very close.
我和这个手持喷嘴"超亲密接触"了一下
You're S.O.L, but trust me, it's amazing.
你是个小傻逼 但相信我 这真的好爽
Oh, I use it.
我也用过的
How?
怎么用的
I shoot it up my butt.
我把管子插进菊花里啊
You do?
真的吗
Sure.
是啊
Oh, yeah!
好爽啊
What do you know?
真是意想不到
What?
怎么
You missed a step in that process.
你似乎漏了一步擦屁股的程序吧
Oh, no, it's just pee.
不 我只是撒个尿而已
Look.
你看啊
You-you sit to pee?
你坐着撒尿吗
Yeah, I sit whenever I can. I love sitting.
是啊 我想坐就坐 我就爱坐着
Sitting's definitely in my top five favorite activities.
坐着绝对是我最爱的5项活动之一
What are the others?
其他的最爱是什么
Eating things.
吃东西
Shutting stupid people down verbally.
用恶毒的语言让蠢货闭嘴
Bubble baths.
洗泡泡浴
Masturbating.
以及打飞机
Where's sex?
你把做爱置于何地
Eighth probably.
可能排第8吧
What about sex with me?
那跟我做爱呢
Seventh, maybe sixth.
排第7吧 可能第6
Yeah, no, sex with you, then sleeping.
没错 跟你做爱排前面 接着是睡觉
Unless I have a flying dream.
除非我做的梦是关于飞翔的
Then you're seventh.
那你就得排第7了
What's your day like?
你今天有什么安排
Oh, you know, tedious interactions with awful people.
就是跟烂人们无聊地交流下
Weird. Mine, too.
真奇怪 我也是
When are you gonna be home?
你什么时候回家
My clothes from last night are still in your dryer.
我昨晚的衣服还在你家烘干机里
On the late side.
很晚吧
Want to give me a key so I can get in?
能给我一把钥匙让我自己开门进来吗
Jimmy?
吉米
You using the hand thingy?
你在用喷嘴给肠子洗澡吗
Edgar can let you in.
埃德加会给你开门的
But in case he's not home.
但他万一不在家呢
I-I just meant a key to get my stuff;
我想要钥匙只是为了拿我的东西而已
I didn't mean a key like... like that.
我不是为了以后 常住你家
Okay.
好吧
I didn't.
我不是那么想的
- Okay. - Okay. Good.
-好吧 -好吧 很好
- But, I mean... - God's sake!
-但是 那个... -老天啊
Seriously, what if I had--
说真的 如果我真想要钥匙
would that be any reason to shit yourself?
你有必要因此而生气吗
Yes.
是的
We've spent the last five, six nights in a row together?
我们都连续在一起度过5到6个春宵了吧
'Cause you fall asleep after sex!
因为你做完爱就呼呼大睡了
You're like a fat guy in an American sitcom.
你就像是美国情景喜剧里的大胖子角色
It's a key. It's a way to get in.
就是把钥匙而已 不过是进门的工具
No, it's not.
不 才不是呢
It's... it's my freedom melted down into a metal totem.
那是我的自由熔化形成的金属图腾
It means that there are rights granted
那意味着有些权利是被维护的
and designations...designated.
有些规定 是限制死了的
No, it doesn't. It's a...
不 才不是呢 那就是个...
Oh, my God, you're right.
天啊 你说得对
I am?
是吗
I must still be hungover.
我肯定是宿醉还没醒
Thanks for calling me out. Momentary lapse of sanity. Jesus.
谢谢你敲醒我 我偶尔会失去理智 天啊
Right, so, uh... are we gonna hang out later or...?
好吧 那我们晚些时候还要再见吗 还是...
I actually have plans.
我已经有安排了
Okay.
好吧
Well, as my grandma used to say,
就如我奶奶以前常说的
"It's only a walk of shame
"如果说这是羞耻之行
指女生一夜狂欢放纵后在别人注视下离开
if you're capable of feeling shame."
那前提也得是你能感觉到羞耻"
See you later. Thanks for doing all the sex stuff on me.
稍后再见 谢谢你跟我做爱
That's a frittata.
那是意式菠菜烘蛋
It's an egg-based dish
是一种以鸡蛋为主材的食物
similar to an omelet.
跟煎蛋饼很像
I know what a frittata is.
我知道意式菠菜烘蛋是什么东西
This one has leeks and goat cheese.
我在这里面放了韭菜和山羊奶酪
I saw the recipe on Rachael Ray.
我是在瑞秋·雷的节目上看到这菜谱的
You're not supposed to watch her.
你不能看她的节目啊
The doctor said that your obsession with her is unhealthy.
医生都说了 你对她的痴迷是很不健康的行为
I know, but every minute that I'm watching her,
我知道 但只有当我在看她的节目时
I'm not doing heroin.
才不会吸海洛因
Except sometimes I'm also doing heroin.
其实有时候也是会同时吸海洛因的
You know, she asked for a key.
她竟然找我要钥匙
Who?
Rachael Ray.
瑞秋·雷
Who do you think?
你以为会是谁啊
Rachael Ray could have a key.
瑞秋·雷是有钥匙的
Can you believe she would do that?
你敢相信她竟然提出了这种要求吗
Well, I mean, keys open doors.
门是需要钥匙才能打开的啊
It's not a key. It's a symbol.
关键不在钥匙本身 而在其象征意义
Of what?
象征什么
Of the unceasing, inexorable march of everything
象征着一切东西无休止地
towards predictability, blandness and mediocrity.
走向一个平庸无奇的温柔乡
It's the Rachael Raying of the world.
就像是整个世界都是瑞秋·雷的风格
A cozy world full of home-cooked meals
一个舒适的世界 满是家常菜
and graceful weight fluctuation?
以及不令人伤心的体重波动
I'd live in that world.
我倒想活在那样的世界中
I honestly cannot sit there
我真的无法坐在那儿
and pretend not to be horrified by things as unthought-out
假装没有被那个欠考虑的无聊问题吓到
and unspecial as "Can I have a key,"
因为她问的是 "能给我一把钥匙吗"
Ruled by nothing more interesting than animal instinct
那完全是动物本能控制之下的行为
to the point that I might as well be sleeping with
让我觉得 我倒不如跟
a migratory bird or a leatherback sea turtle.
候鸟或是棱皮龟睡上了才好呢
I'm gonna eat your frittata.
我打算把你的菠菜烘蛋吃掉
"Can I have a key?"
"能给我一把钥匙吗"
I'll tell you what...
我跟你说
How can you see this shit happening
你如何眼见这种烦心事的发生
and just smile and be okay with it?
然后一笑而过呢
How do you look at the person you're with and not just know that
你怎么会看着跟你在一起的那个人 却不知道
there's another person inside who's boring and lame
她的内心深处还有一个人 那个人无聊又差劲
and will eventually ask for emotional support
最终会找你索要情感依靠
and to shop together for decorative sconces at Williams-Sonoma.
并一起去威廉-索拿马卖场选购装饰壁灯
How can you just ignore that shit?
你叫我如何无视这种不能忍的情况呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
Because you like them, I guess.
因为你喜欢吧
I don't know how to do that, so...
我也不知道该怎么做 所以...
Well, it makes sense she'd be emotional today.
她今天有点情绪化也是正常的
I swear, if you're charting her menstrual cycle...
我发誓 如果你在记录她的月经周期
It's her birthday.
今天是她生日
It is?
是吗
Why didn't she tell me?
她怎么没告诉我
It's Gretchen's.
是格雷琴的手机
I better bring it to her.
我还是赶紧拿去给她吧
Hand it over.
交给我
What?
什么
I'm not gonna snoop.
我不会偷看的
I'm not!
我真不会的
Aw, this is stupid.
这也太愚蠢了吧
Y-You are stupid.
你太愚蠢了
I'm living with the stupidest person in America.
我的室友是全美国最愚蠢的人
Me, the smartest,
我 是最聪明的
And you, the stupidest,
而你 则是最愚蠢的
living together.
竟然会住在一起
You seriously think I'm not strong enough
你真觉得我不够力气
to break through what-- ten staples?
攻破大约10颗订书针吗
Have a good day at school.
祝你今天在学校过得愉快
You've got to be kidding me.
你是在开玩笑吧
You're doing a juice cleanse?
你竟然在进行蔬菜果汁减肥法吗
You disgusting clich?
你个恶心的贱人
You're going to embarrass me at my diner.
你简直把我的人都丢尽了
Don't care.
不在乎
Day five.
已经是第5天了
Gretch, you can't imagine the high.
格雷琴 你简直无法想象有多爽
- bet I can. - No, you can't.
-我可以的 -不 你想象不到
Remember the time you you and Chingy snorted K off my vag?
还记得那次你和小倩从我阴道上吸K粉吗
Aw... yeah.
对哦 是啊
This one is almond,
这一瓶里面有杏仁
Flaxseed and something called "Whey runoff."
亚麻籽 以及一种叫做"乳清提炼"的东西
You don't understand
你不知道
how skinny the wives at Paul's firm are, Gretch.
保罗公司的那些人妻有多苗条 格雷琴
I can't compete.
我真是比不过她们
So, don't try.
那就别比了
Those Westside women are all
那些来自西区的女人
overly-tanned garbage monsters with fake tits.
都是美黑过度的垃圾 大胸都是假的
Hip bones jutting out of their Lululemons.
瘦的都髋骨突出了
That's exactly what they are.
你说的太对了
So screw 'em.
让她们都去死吧
Screw 'em, divorce Paul, start eating food,
让她们去死 跟保罗离婚 开始大吃特吃
move back to the East Side,
搬回到东区
become goddamn interesting again.
重新做回一个有趣的女人
If it wasn't your birthday, I'd be really hurt.
如果不是看今天是你生日 我会很受伤的
Sorry. This Jimmy thing has me all freaked out.
对不起 吉米搞得我心烦意乱的
I warned you about him.
我早就警告过你了
I bet you guys talk about me all the time, huh?
我敢说你们一定经常谈到我吧
How much it bugs me.
真让我不爽
Nope.
没有
Ew! You guys probably,
好恶心 你们或许
like, talk about me during sex even.
在做爱的时候也会谈到我吧
You guys are weird.
你们可真是奇葩
I didn't mean the key thing like he took it.
我想要钥匙 并不是他理解的那个意思
I don't think I did.
我觉得我不是
We're having fun. That's enough.
我们在一起很开心 那就够了
It better be. He is a bad person.
最好是这样 他是个大烂人
I'm a bad person.
我也是个烂人
Are you still seeing Mr. Fancy Director Guy?
你还在跟那个帅导演约会吗
It's complicated.
情况很复杂
Your life is so fun and complicated!
你的生活好有趣好复杂
My life used to be fun and complicated.
我的生活以前也是有趣又复杂的
And now you're married to a banker.
现在你却嫁给了一个银行家
Paul is actually VP of Wealth Management and Investment Strategies.
保罗其实是财富管理和投资策略部的副经理
- Idiot. - What?
-傻瓜 -什么
There you are.
你在这儿啊
I'm sorry, Gretchen.
不好意思 格雷琴
Uh, your phone keeps going to voice mail.
你的手机直接转到语音信箱了
Oh, I left it somewhere. What's up?
我手机好像丢在哪儿了 怎么了
It's Sam. He did an interview.
是山姆惹了麻烦 他接受了一个采访
Without consulting me? Who with?
竟然没有咨询我的意见吗 谁采访的
A college paper.
一个大学报社
Oh. And?
好吧 然后呢
He used the word "Gay" And "Faggot" 37 times.
他37次使用"同志"和"基佬"这种侮辱性词汇
As in "Faggot is a really terrible word,
他说的是"基佬"是个很恶毒的词
and gay people are the best"?
"同志"万岁吗
The reporter is the president of the Gay and Lesbian student union,
那名记者是男同女同学生会的主席
and he's threatening to go to the Times.
他威胁要把这事捅给《时报》
Go. Breakfast is on me. Happy birthday.
去吧 早餐算我请的 生日快乐
Nice try. You still have to buy me a present... cheapskate.
想得美 你还是得给我买份礼物的 吝啬鬼
Oh, come on!
加油
期待今晚见到你 亲亲抱抱
Who the hell is Ty?!
泰是他妈的哪棵葱
I stole you a card from CVS,
我从大药房给你偷了一张卡
but I lost it on the way over here.
但我在来的路上给弄丢了
This is serious, Sam.
这事很严重的 山姆
Inside, it said, "You're not just getting older.
卡的背面写着 "你不仅是在变老
You're also getting less attractive."
你的魅力也在渐渐流失"
You can't bribe me with flowers.
你用花是没办法收买我的
It's a joke,
那是个玩笑
because you're so young and beautiful and shit.
你又年轻又漂亮什么的
What were you thinking,
你脑子是坏掉了吗
doing an interview without me there?
竟然趁我不在时接受采访
To quote you, "I get nervous at these shits."
你自己不是说过"我遇到这种事会紧张"
We were skating and messing with college girls,
我们当时正在玩滑板 勾搭大学妹子
and this skinny fool comes up and says,
那个瘦猴跑上来
can he ask some questions.
问他可不可以问我一些问题
Were you high?
你当时吸毒吸嗨了吗
It was 10:00 in the morning.
当时是上午10点钟
Of course I was high.
我当然是吸嗨了
And the whole time, you did not notice he was gay?
在整个采访过程中 你都没看出他是同性恋吗
Presumptively.
我猜是这样
Yeah, I mean, dude was hella fruity, but so what?
是啊 那家伙确实有点娘炮 但那又怎么样
My generation--
我们这代人
we don't act different around different people,
我们面对不同的人不会刻意有不同的表现
frontin' fake personalities. We cool with everybody.
表现虚伪的自己 我们可以接受各种不同的人
Except Shitstain. He don't like Koreans.
除了施斯坦 他不喜欢韩国人
'Cause of their manipulative currency devaluation.
都怪他们那极具攻击性的货币贬值政策
And they eyes.
而且他们喜欢盯着你看
You called the head of the LGBT student union a "Faggot."
你竟然称LGBT学生会的主席是"基佬"
即男同 女同双性恋 跨性别者
So? I call my pops that all the time.
那又怎样 我就是这么说我老爸的啊
Is your dad gay?
你爸是同性恋吗
No. He's just a faggot.
不是 他就是个死基佬而已
Well, now I have to go down there and deal with this.
现在我不得不去那边处理这事了
And do your job? Oh, no, Gretchen.
那本来就是你的工作啊 格雷琴
From now on,
从现在开始
when you receive an interview request,
只要有任何人要采访你
spontaneous or otherwise, what are you gonna do?
不管是临时采访还是别的什么 你要怎么做
Politely direct 'em to your office?
礼貌地指引他们去找你吗
Damn straight. Listen to Honey Nutz.
对极了 都得听姐的
Damn it!
该死的
I brought your phone.
我把你手机送来了
Oh. Awesome. Thanks.
好极了 谢谢
Beep, beep.
哔哔
Oh, you got flowers.
你收到花了啊
Yeah.
是啊
Buy them yourself or...?
是你自己买的还是...
No.
不是
Special occasion of some sort?
今天是什么特殊日子吗
People send me flowers sometimes, Jimmy.
别人有时就是会送花给我的啊 吉米
They want to see me happy.
他们希望看到我开心的样子
People like me.
大家都喜欢我
Oh, I know that. Of course I know that.
我知道 我当然知道这一点了
So, what are you doing later?
你晚些时候有什么事吗
I have plans.
我已经有安排了
Fine! Bye.
行吧 再见
Hey, can I get one of those?
嘿 能给我一支烟吗
These are pretty expensive.
我这烟可是很贵的
Don't be an asshole.
别像个贱逼一样
Fine.
好吧
You're boning my publicist, right?
你在干我的公关专家 是吗
Used to be.
之前是的
Yeah, I Googled your ass.
是吧 我用谷歌搜索了一下你
I liked your book.
我喜欢你的书
Really? Thank you.
是吗 谢谢
What did you like about it?
你喜欢哪方面的内容
Obviously, I thought it was, like, boring as shit.
显然 我觉得你那书无聊得跟屎一样
And clearly,
并且很明显
you used to jack off to Hemingway in high school,
你高中时是对着海明威打飞机的吧
but the prose was good.
那个散文确实不错
Thank you. Enjoy your smoke.
谢谢 祝你抽烟愉快
Why'd you used to be boning her?
为什么你是"之前"在干她
I don't know. We were never a real thing.
我也不知道 我们并没有正式在一起
How come?
怎么会这样
All I know is,
我只知道
I don't let nobody talk to me the way Gretch does.
我不会允许任何人像格雷琴那样跟我说话
Yeah, me, neither.
是啊 我也不会
Figure she must be pretty dope if we both let her do that.
如果我们都允许她这样 说明她魅力不小啊
Are you going back in?
你要进去吗
Yeah.
是啊
Give her this for me.
帮我把这个给她
Hey, do you know someone named Ty?
对了 你认识一个叫泰的家伙吗
Then I was, like,
然后我就说
"Girl, fix your weave."
"妹子 把你的发型打理好再出来混吧"
Darren Kaplan?
你是达伦·卡普兰吗
Yeah?
什么事
I wanted to talk to you about Sam Halton.
我想跟你谈谈山姆·霍顿的事
Maker's, rocks.
美格威士忌 加冰
When you went into PR,
你进入公关行当的时候
were you aware that you'd become an instant clich?
心里清楚自己立即就要过时了吗
Snotty gay reporter is better?
卑鄙的基佬记者就高尚得多吗
Shoo.
你先走
What do you want?
你想怎样
I just want to make sure my client's words
我只希望我的艺人所说的话
aren't taken out of context.
不会被抽离上下文 恶意曲解
Don't worry. I'll provide lots of context.
别担心 我会提供很全面的上下文的
He's a moron.
他是个蠢货
He's not even old enough to drink.
他其实都不到法定饮酒年龄
His opinions aren't fully formed.
他的观念都还没有形成
We're on the dawn of a revolution.
我们正面临一场革命的开端
You wouldn't run around saying the "N" Word,
现在没人再满嘴说什么"黑鬼"了
but people feel free to say "Fag" whenever they want.
但人们却总是整天说"基佬"
He says the "N" Word all the time, too.
他也经常说"黑鬼"的啊
He called wheatgrass the "N" word yesterday.
他昨天还骂小麦草是黑鬼呢
He was like, "Mmm, this 'N' word is...
他说 "我靠 这个黑鬼真是...
hella good for digestion."
有利于消化"
You got anything else?
你还有什么别的要说吗
No. It's my birthday.
没有 今天是我生日
I didn't really prepare.
我根本没做好准备
This is the point where i would normally try flirting with you.
一般这种情况下 我会试着跟你调情
Okay, I tried.
好吧 我尽力了
Wait, that's it?
等等 这就完了吗
Look, I love my client
听着 我爱我的艺人
like the black son I aborted in high school,
就像我爱我高中时期打掉的那个黑孩子
but maybe you're right.
但或许你说得对
Banning words is always the misguided byproduct
禁用一些词汇永远是积极社会运动下的
of good social movements.
被误引入歧途的副产品
So, maybe his career is worth the sacrifice.
或许牺牲掉他的事业也是值得的
I heard Caliber had a big hush budget.
我听说卡利波公司开出的封口费很高
I can give you two grand-- that's it.
我可以给你两千块 不能再多了
And he has to come give me another interview.
他必须再重新接受一次我的采访
Done.
成交
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thanks. Congrats on choosing a dying profession.
谢了 恭喜你选择了一个夕阳行业
She can do whatever she wants. Just go home.
她想做什么都可以啊 赶快回家吧
Or go in there and ruin her date.
或者走进去毁掉她的约会
Sorry. Lindsay, what...
抱歉 琳赛 搞...
Hey, Jimmy, how's it going?
嗨 吉米 你最近还好吗
Here, honey, oh.
给你 亲爱的
Hey, Jimmy. Nice to see you.
嘿 吉米 很高兴见到你
Do you work here?
你是这儿的服务员吗
Can I get a double whiskey, neat?
能给我一杯双料威士忌吗 纯的
Jimmy, it's Paul, Lindsay's husband?
吉米 我是保罗 琳赛的老公
We vacationed in Saint Lucia together. Twice.
我们曾一起在圣卢西亚度过假 两次呢
Just get him the whiskey, Paul.
去给他拿威士忌吧 保罗
Go.
去啊
I lost eight pounds since you saw me last. Can you tell?
我比上次我们见面时瘦了8磅 你能看出来吗
No.
看不出来
So, this is creepy.
这也太诡异了
I know.
我也觉得
How could you not invite me to your birthday drinks?
你怎么可以不邀请我参加你的生日酒会
I mean you just showing up.
我是说你突然出现很诡异
Oh, I thought you were on a date.
我之前以为你跑来跟人私会了
How is that better?
那也一样诡异啊
Why'd you think I was on a date?
你为什么觉得我是跟人私会来了
Well, a text came through on your phone.
你的手机上突然显示出一条短信
You snooped?
你偷看我的手机了吗
No, I...
没有 我...
I couldn't figure out your password, so...
我猜不到你的密码 所以...
What are we doing, Jimmy?
我们这是在干什么啊 吉米
Happy birthday, you.
祝你生日快乐
It's from a winery in La Canada
这酒来自拉卡纳达一个酿酒厂
I'm a partial investor of.
我是那里的投资人之一
Oh, where the 2 meets the 210.
就是210号洲际公路和2号公路相交的地方
They say it's our Rhne Valley.
人们都说那里就像是我们的隆河谷
隆河谷是法国著名的葡萄酒产区
Thanks, Ty.
谢了 泰
Uh, Gretchen, this is Element.
对了 格雷琴 这位是艾丽美特
LMN?
"爱舔蛋的"
Element.
是艾丽美特[元素]
Like oxygen, hydrogen.
比如氧元素 氢元素
Arsenic, radon.
坤元素 氡元素[毒害元素]
Ty Wyland.
我叫泰·威兰德
Sorry, Twine what?
抱歉 "太伪男的"什么
Ty Wyland.
是泰·威兰德
I don't understand what he's saying.
我完全听不明白他在说什么
Uh, grab yourselves drinks. We're right over there.
去拿些喝的吧 大家都坐在那边
We actually can't stay.
我们没时间逗留
Uh, we have a fund-raiser
我们得去参加一个为
for this very promising Guatemalan reform candidate.
一个危地马拉改革派候选人举办的筹款会
Heavily into Central American politics, are you, Element?
你对中美洲地区的政治很感兴趣是吧 艾丽美特
Well. Happy birthday, again.
再次祝你生日快乐
I need to see you. Soon.
我需要你过来一趟 越快越好
Nice to see you guys. Okay.
很高兴见到你们 我们走了
So that's why you didn't invite me.
你是因此才没邀请我的吗
Also, I wanted to spare you Becca and Vernon.
加上我不希望你和贝卡 弗南见面
Homeslice!
好兄弟
Get your balls over here. What? It's Jimmy.
赶紧给我滚过来 怎么 那是吉米啊
You could have just told me it was your birthday
你原本可以告诉我今天是你生日啊
and you were hanging with... friends.
而且你要和朋友们 一起玩
I wouldn't have come.
那我就不会来了
It's not my fault my birthday came two weeks
我们才开始那什么两周 就到我生日了
after we started... whatever we're doing.
又不是我的错
You thought he was coming alone.
你原本以为他会一个人前来
I didn't ask for any of this to happen, in this order.
我也不希望这一切发生的
You didn't do anything wrong. Okay?
你并没有做错什么 明白吗
Look, I'm gonna go, okay?
听着 我要走了
No, stay.
不 留下来吧
What, now that he's gone?
因为他走了吗
Don't be a dick.
别像个混蛋一样
Fine.
好吧
But if I'm in danger of
但如果我险些就要和
getting into conversation with anyone really annoying,
任何烦人的人发生对话的话
just kick me under the table.
你就立刻从桌下踢我一下
Deal.
Hey, guys. This is Jimmy.
大家安静下 这是吉米
He's a... guy I'm sleeping with.
他是最近跟我上床的一个男人
Jimmy, sit next to me.
吉米 坐我旁边
Paul, can you get me a backup drink?
保罗 你能再帮我拿杯酒待会儿喝吗
Go.
去啊
She asked me not to tell you.
是她不让我告诉你的
You're not my friend anymore.
你跟我算是友尽了
Can I still live with you rent-free?
我还能免费住在你家吗
I guess so, yeah.
我想可以吧
It was good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Um... hey, guys.
大家好啊
Nice pull. Bec didn't tell me you were hitting that.
真有你的 贝卡都没跟我说你和格雷琴搭上了呢
Because I had no idea.
因为我完全不知道
Jimmy, you got to see this photo my colorectal guy just texted.
吉米 你得看看我哥们儿刚发给我的这张图片
- It's sick. - No.
-真变态 -不要
Just...
赶紧...
Your loss. I'm getting us Jagerbombsters.
算你的损失 我去拿野格炸弹酒
Jagerbombsters!
野格炸弹酒
Did it even occur to you to tell me
你有稍微想过要告诉我
that you're sleeping with Gretchen?
你和格雷琴睡上了吗
No.
没有
You and Gretchen are poison people.
你和格雷琴简直是两朵奇葩
This is going to end so badly.
你们的下场一定会很惨的
I know, right?
我也觉得 是吧
I'm glad you came tonight.
我很高兴你今晚来了
Stop.
别说了
Tough shit. I am.
我可真够彪悍的
You are growing on me, Jimmy... Stupid-Three-Names.
你遇到我不断成长了 吉米-愚蠢的三名字
You're drunk.
你喝醉了
Thanks. Ditto.
谢了 同上
There is no way that that model is as good in bed as you are.
那个模特床上功夫不可能有你这么好
I know, right?
我也觉得 是吧
Okay, that's weird.
好吧 这么说好怪
Sorry about the key thing.
关于钥匙的事我很抱歉
Oh, yeah, speaking of which,
是啊 说到这个
I should probably take back the one I gave Sam.
我可能得把我给山姆的那把钥匙拿回来
That was my main key.
那是我的主钥匙
You gave Sam a key?
你给了山姆一把钥匙吗
To give to you, yeah.
是让他转交给你的
Wait, so you wanted me to have a key?
等等 所以你希望我收着你家钥匙吗
No, I just didn't want you to be mad at me.
不希望 我只是不想你生我的气
I'm not. I'm just embarrassed for asking.
我才没有 我只是开口索要钥匙感觉很丢人
Okay, good.
好吧 很好
Wait, he never gave you the key?
等等 他没把钥匙给你吗
No.
没有
Oh, Shit. Hey, guys.
糟糕 你们好啊
What the hell are you doing?
你这是搞毛啊
Sorry. We needed a place.
抱歉 我们需要个地方
For what?
干什么
You're gay?
你是同性恋吗
No... but this nigga sucks really good dick.
不是 但这个黑鬼很会舔鸡巴
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
YYeTs.com
人人影视
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.YYeTs.com
原创翻译 双语字幕