我爱上的人是奇葩 第一季 You're the Worst Season 1 第4集: 普通人都做什么 What Normal People Do

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 乔丹·沃格特-罗伯茨

演员: 凯瑟·多诺休 / 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 斯蒂芬·施耐德


台词
Jimmy!
吉米
What's happening?!
发生什么事了
What's happening?!
发生什么事了
What are you wearing?
你穿的这是什么
It's your war costume.
是你的战争戏服
It's not a costume!
那才不是什么戏服
And why are you wearing it?
你为什么要穿着啊
They have a killer veterans' discount at the diner.
餐厅针对老兵的打折优惠太吸引人了
Seriously? How much?
真的吗 打几折
Why'd you let me sleep?
你为什么又让我睡过头
Okay, there is an alarm on every phone.
每部手机上都是有闹钟的好吗
So, literally everybody can be self-reliant on this.
所以每个人都该依靠那玩意儿自己起床的
You went to breakfast?
你去吃早餐了吗
Yes.
是的
You went to breakfast with Killian?
你和卡利安一起去吃的早餐吗
No, I didn't go to breakfast with Killian.
不 我才不是和卡利安一起去吃早餐的
I went to breakfast with my book.
我是带着我的书去吃早餐的
Killian just happened to be sitting across from me,
卡利安只是恰好坐在我对面而已
prattling on about the fourth grade.
唠叨着关于四年级的各种屁事
Seventh grade.
是七年级
Listen, Jimmy, I'm only gonna say this once.
听着吉米 我只打算说这话一次
You and me, we could end tomorrow,
你和我 或许明天就结束了
who knows, but in the meantime,
谁知道呢 但在此期间
if there is even a remote possibility of breakfast
哪怕有一点点吃早餐的可能
and you don't wake me up,
你却没叫醒我
I will never touch your dick again with any part of my body.
我绝不会用我身体的任何部分再碰你的鸡巴了
At least you brought me leftovers.
至少你给我带了些剩饭剩菜回来
Oh, actually, those were for... Yeah, enjoy those.
实际上那是给...好吧 你慢慢吃
He wore my uniform for a discount.
他竟然穿着我的军装去享受打折
What about the kid?
那个孩子呢
You know how busy that place gets on weekends?
你也知道那地方周末客人有多多吧
A soldier reunited with his fat little son?
一个士兵和他的小胖儿子团聚了
Hella smart.
真是太机智了
Oh, that reminds me. Yours came to $18.23.
那倒是提醒了我 你需要支付我18.23块
We'll just call it $20.
就给20块好了
I don't have any money.
我没钱
Go and steal it from your mom's purse like a normal boy.
像正常小男孩一样 去你妈钱包里偷啊
The last time I wore that uniform during active duty,
我上次服役时穿着那身军装
were doing house checks.
是在进行逐家逐户的搜查
A kid, 16, maybe 17, heard us...
一个16岁的孩子 或许17岁
This is a really hard level.
这一关很难的哦
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思啊
I'll stop talking about my actual war experiences
我就闭嘴不谈我切实的战争体验
so you can play your war video game.
好让你玩战争类的电子游戏吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Jimmy!
吉米
Oh, come on, his stories are super-depressing.
得了吧 他的故事很压抑的
I'll listen to your stories.
我愿意听你的故事
Thanks.
谢谢
One day I found four stray dogs fighting over a dead baby...
有次我发现4条野狗在争食一个死婴
Eject!
爆炸
Sorry, bud.
抱歉 老兄
That's okay.
没关系的
Actually, I-I'm speaking at the dedication
实际上 我今天要在一个
of a new veterans' memorial today
老兵纪念碑揭幕仪式上致辞
if you guys want to come...?
如果你们想去的话...
Oh, my God! The worst drive over here!
天啊 到这儿来最不开心的一次开车经历
What? Oh, I had my jaw wired shut,
怎么了 我把颌骨捆绑起来了
so I don't put anything bad in my mouth.
那样我就不会再贪吃东西了
But putting bad stuff in your mouth is kind of your thing.
但你的最爱就是用嘴"含东西"啊
I know!
我懂的
Thanks for driving me to work. Bye.
谢谢你开车送我去上班 再见
Bye, Jimmy.
再见 吉米
Bye.
再见
Could you take off my uniform now?
你能把我的军装脱下了吗
Oh, damn it!
该死的
War is hell.
战争就是地狱
翻译&校对伊森
总监伊森
时间轴&后期加森
我爱上的人是奇葩第一季 第四集
The craftsman movement
工艺运动
was a protest
就是为了抗议
against the dehumanizing aspects of the Industrial Revolution.
工业革命带来的人性化丧失的影响
Irony is building these shits was so expensive,
讽刺的是 建造这样的房子实在太贵了
couldn't no laborers even dream of living in one.
那些工匠做梦都不敢想真正住在里面
Do you just want to send me the Wikipedia link?
你不如把维基百科的链接发给我吧
What am I doing here?!
叫我来到底干什么 说人话
I need media coverage on this bitch, bitch.
我需要媒体来报道这些玩意儿 贱人
What are you thinking?
你有什么想法
Specifically, I want to get the house featured in Curbed,
我强烈要求我这房子能登上《卡波德》
Apartment Therapy, or black Dwell.
《公寓诊疗》《黑人家装》等杂志
What's Black Dwell?
什么是《黑人家装》
It's like Dwell, but for black people.
就跟《家装》一样 不过是专门面向黑人的
No... you're right. Go for regular Dwell.
不 你说得对 就上普通《家装》吧
I believe in you.
哥很看好你
On purpose?
是故意的吗
You ain't break your jaw or nothing?
你不是把下巴摔坏了什么的吗
Nope.
不是
Isn't your husband mad that you can't open your mouth?
你张不开嘴 你老公不会生气吗
Paul only likes hand jobs.
保罗只喜欢打飞机
But you have a huge mouth!
但你有着一张血盆大口啊
Seriously. You're like a crocodile.
说真的 你就像个鳄鱼一样
When I played field hockey,
我玩曲棍球时
they had to melt two mouth guards together.
他们不得不把两副牙套组合成一个
This fool Paul know that if you lose weight,
那个傻蛋保罗知道 如果你减了肥
that ass gonna shrink, too?
屁股也不会再那么翘了吗
Mm, Paul isn't an ass man.
保罗不喜欢屁股
Look, why would this prick buy the car
那个傻逼如果都不喜欢女人身上的构造
if he ain't even appreciate the features?
那他娶个女人回家搞毛啊
My piano teacher growing up had a craftsman.
我的钢琴老师一直享受着各种手工艺作品
I used to sit on that bench and and pray,
我曾经坐在那张椅子上祈祷
"God, please, let me have a house like this some day.
"上帝啊 哪天也让我拥有一栋这样的房子吧"
Also, let me figure out
并且 让我搞清楚
this piece of shit 'Maple Leaf Rag.'"
《枫叶拉格》曲子到底是什么玩意儿
It's one of the hardest rags.
那是最难的一首拉格泰姆曲子
This house really means something to me, Gretch.
这栋房子对我有着特殊的意义 格雷琴
Yeah, buddy.
是啊 小哥
It means you've worked hard and you made it.
那意味着你辛苦工作 总算成功了
No, it means I'm gonna get so laid.
不 那意味着我将大操特操一番
House like this, bitches be delivering the pussy.
高端大气靓豪宅 妹子千里送逼来
"Delivering the pussy"?
"千里送逼来"
Oh, yeah. I send out a quick group text.
是啊 我群发了短信
"Hey, girl?" Or "What's crackin'?"
"你好呀 妹子"或者"在搞什么呢"
Or "You want to come see my new architecturally significant house?"
或者"你想过来看看我这极具建筑学意义的新房吗"
- Then ding-dong, there it is. - Okay.
-然后搞定 她们就来了 -好吧
Piping fresh at your door in 30 minutes or less!
30分钟内 保证新鲜货色送上门
All right.
好吧
I get it, though.
我是深谙此道的
You know, dating is scary for women.
女人对约会有着强烈的恐惧
Like, what if for once they said, "No,
如果哪次她们说 "不行
you come to my house for it this time,"
你这次得到我家来"
And I didn't come?
而我又没去呢
Would you come?
你会去吗
Hell, no! Look at my house.
当然不去了 瞧瞧我的豪宅
These girls are afraid
那些妹子们害怕
that if they opened up a pussy dine-in- only joint, no one would come.
如果她们敞开那逼大点的房子 没人会去的
Their tables be empty, have to offer Groupons and shit.
她们的桌上空空如也 只能吃些团购餐
So they keep delivering it.
所以她们宁愿送逼上门
All right, and I'm out.
好吧 我走了
Great house, dum-dum.
你的房子很不错 蠢货
I'm gonna go back to the office and make some calls.
我得回办公室去打几个电话联系人了
You do that, bitch.
你做好工作哦 贱人
Hey, and tell Black Dwell
对了 告诉《黑人家装》杂志社
my subscription shows up crazy late every month!
每期我的杂志都到的特别迟
Get a free month or some shit!
给我争取到一个月的免费杂志吧
Some people think Los Angeles is out of touch.
有些人认为洛杉矶是个冷漠之地
Too obsessed with the entertainment industry
太执迷于娱乐产业
to care about national issues.
而不关心国家大事
But with this memorial to our nation's heroes,
但是通过这个缅怀国家英雄的纪念碑
carved by our very own Rumer Willis,
由我们本地的大师卢默·威利斯雕刻而成
we will demonstrate just how wrong they are.
我们要证明他们错的有多离谱
And now, one of Los angeles' own brave servicemen,
现在 有请来自洛杉矶的前军人
Edgar Quintero.
埃德加·坤塔罗讲话
Thank you, Councilman Jim Burton.
谢谢吉姆·伯顿议员
The process of readjusting for a soldier is a difficult one.
对于一个士兵来说 重新适应社会是很难的过程
In war, you exist on a higher plane of awareness.
在战争中 你会留意到各种小细节
But not in a fun, hippie way.
但却不是轻松有趣的那种
You're aware of a window opening a block away,
你会注意到一个街区外的某扇窗户打开了
a pair of socks being hung on a laundry line right behind you.
一双袜子 被挂在你身后的晾衣绳上
You're strung tight as a violin.
你的神经像小提琴弦一样紧绷着
And when you come home, that's when shit gets real.
等你回到家 才是一切烂事的开始
Thank for your service, soldier.
谢谢你为国家做出的贡献 大兵
And now, L.A.'s very own Zig Zags!
现在 有请洛杉矶本地的ZigZag乐队
These pricks.
那些混蛋
They just trot us out there
他们把我们拉过去走个过场
so they can feel better about themselves for a second
只是为了让他们自己心里好受片刻
before they go back to seeing us as disposable meat.
然后又会把我们当废弃物一样了
Edgar Quintero. 6th Battalion, 8th Infantry.
我叫埃德加·坤塔罗 第6营第8步兵团
Tommy Boden.
我叫汤米·伯顿
I don't identify by my troop anymore.
我已经不再报上我在军队中的身份了
It's just Tommy now.
我现在就是汤米
Let me help you.
我来帮你吧
I can do it!
我自己可以的
Sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系
I guess I got to get used to life without a wing now.
看来我得习惯失去一只胳膊的生活了
Yeah, man.
是啊 老兄
That's rough.
真不容易
Hey, listen, some of my troopmates are going to get a bite.
听着 我的一些战友打算开个小派对
If you want, you should come;
如果你愿意 你也该来
we'd love to hear your stories.
我们很想听听你的故事
Come on!
不是吧
That is 301 exactly,
那刚好是301分
so you have to go down on me for five hours and one minute.
所以你总共得给我口交5小时加1分钟
In a row? I'll die.
连着舔吗 我会舌断人亡的
Pussy.
没用的东西
All right,
好吧
three sessions, hour and a halfish each.
分3次舔吧 每次大约一个半小时
That's doable.
那倒是可以
God, day drinking's the best.
天啊 白天喝酒真是太爽了
Day drinking is the best.
白天喝酒真是太爽了
Aren't we lucky we're both in professions where we can day drink?
我们干的都是白天可以喝酒的工作 可真走运啊
Are you in a profession where you can day drink?
你干的工作 白天真的可以喝酒吗
They all are if you want it bad enough.
只要你真的想喝 任何工作都可以是的
What do you say we get one of those sessions out of the way right now?
你觉得我们现在就来大舔一场怎么样
That sounds good. If we leave now,
真是个好主意 如果我们现在离开的话
we can probably be at my place in 30 minutes or less.
很有可能在30分钟内到我家
Actually, let's go to my place.
不如我们去我家吧
You-you-- sorry, your place, you have a place?
你家 你有家吗
Do you think I just
你以为你每次想要我的时候
materialize out of the ether whenever you want me?
我都是从乙醚物化而来的吗
That I exist in some suspended state of
你以为我是以加密动画的形式存在的
crypto-animation only made material when your balls tingle?
每次你想操的时候 我才会变成有血有肉的人吗
No. Not literally.
不 不算吧
I'm used to seeing you at my house.
我已经习惯了看到你出现在我家
You are in rare form lately.
你最近真是越来越不像话
- What? - Edgar and his army perks.
-什么 -埃德加和他的军队福利
Killian, whose name who you constantly forget.
卡利安 你经常忘了他的名字
Me who didn't even merit breakfast.
我 你都没想着要给我带早餐
Are you aware
你知不知道
that you only want people in your life on your terms?
你希望你生命中的人 都以你为中心
Yes.
知道
Well, stop.
别再这样了
You're self-awareness on this means nothing, if you don't change it.
如果你不改 就算知道也没用
Okay, fine.
好吧 行
How do I start?
我要怎么开始改
Well, first step, Jimmy...
第一步呢 吉米
I need you to come eat me out in my apartment.
我要你去我公寓里把我"吃掉"
I'll do it.
我愿意去
See?! I am a wanted woman.
瞧吧 有人抢着要我呢
What do you say, buddy?
你觉得如何 小哥
Well, I-I-I wouldn't want to cockblock this fella.
我可不想阻碍这家伙的"好事"
But all right.
不过好吧
Let's go.
我们走吧
Sit down, man.
坐下 老兄
I didn't have a chance to tidy up.
我没时间事先收拾一下哦
Cute, huh?
挺可爱的吧
I'm not much of a cleaner.
我不怎么喜欢打扫屋子
You're not much of a human.
你简直是非人类吧
Oh, calm down. I'll be right back.
淡定 我马上回来
She never returned you?
她一直没把你送回去吗
Do you miss books?
你想那些书了吗
You want to watch a little TV first?
你想先看看电视吗
Okay. Where's the TV?
好吧 电视机在哪儿呢
I watch on my computer.
我都是在电脑上看的
What do you mean, you watch on your computer?
什么叫你是在电脑上看的啊
You're so old. Here.
你真是个老古董 坐下
Well, you're a festive masturbator.
你很喜节"日"器具啊
Couldn't find an extension cord.
我找不到延长线才出此下策的
What is that?
那是什么声音
It's my neighbor Ladan,
是我邻居拉丹
she has the worst taste in music.
她的音乐品位超级烂
Turn it down, whore!
声音开小点 小婊砸
Shit. I think I may have downloaded porn viruses again.
操 我肯定是下黄片时又把电脑搞中毒了
Well, you ready to slice off a piece of this?
你准备好享受一下我的玉体了吗
Not really.
没准备好
Too bad.
太遗憾了
Boys, this is Edgar.
兄弟们 这是埃德加
Edgar, this is Bone Bag and Martinez.
埃德加 这是尸骨袋和马迪拉斯
- Bone Bag. - Nice to meet you.
-尸骨袋你好 -很高兴见到你
- Martinez - Hey, man. How are you?
-马迪拉斯 -嘿 兄弟 你好吗
- Good. Have a seat. - Thank you.
-好了 坐下吧 -谢谢
And so, talk to us,
跟我们聊聊吧
tell us what it feels like being home.
告诉我们回到家是什么感觉
Oh, well, you know,
其实你们也知道的
it's a hard adjustment,
要重新适应真的很难
but I got some good friends who support me.
但我有些好朋友一直在支持着我
It's all you got, right?
那是你唯一的所有了 对吧
Your brothers.
你的战友兄弟
Oh, no, I mean civie friends.
不 我是说平民朋友
I don't really hang with anyone from over there.
我已经不怎么和军队里的朋友们一起玩了
They remind you too much of all the shit that went down?
他们会让你想起在那边发生的太多不愉快的事吗
Nah, mostly, they're just kind of dicks.
不 主要是因为他们都是混蛋
So where'd you guys train? I was at Pendleton.
你们是在哪儿受训的 我是在彭德尔顿
Yeah, yeah, same here.
是啊 我也是
Bitch, you went to Juilliard.
贱人 你去的是朱利亚德
I've never heard of that base.
我从没听说过那个基地啊
Here you go, guys.
请慢用 各位
Ah, yes.
好爽
My Pilates instructor is gonna be so pissed at me.
我的普拉提教练一定会很生我的气的
Yeah, at least I go back to boot camp tomorrow.
是啊 至少我明天要回新兵训练营了
Why would you go back to boot camp?
你为什么要回新兵训练营
Dude, there's a great one on Melrose.
老兄 梅尔罗斯大道上有个很棒的地方
So, Edgar, why don't you tell us
埃德加 不如你来跟我们说说
that story you were telling at the dedication?
你在致辞时想说的那个故事吧
Oh, uh, okay, um...
那个啊 好吧
well, you know how when you get back
当你从战场上回来以后
and it's hard to stop seeing danger everywhere?
似乎依然觉得处处都充满危险
It's like, I used to have these dreams about war...
就像是 我以前会做一些关于战争的梦
Hold on, hold on.
稍等 稍等
...lots of violent stuff.
很多血腥暴力的东西
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Okay.
好了
But... now they're the same.
但现在也是一样的
Only the dream is set here at home.
只不过现在梦境变成了在本国
Does that ever happen to you guys?
你们有遇到过这种情况吗
No, I take an Ambien.
没有 我会服用安眠药
Excuse me, we are giant fans.
打扰一下 我们是你们的粉丝
- Could we get your autograph? - Not now.
-能给我们签个名吗 -现在不是时候
Not even here?
在这里签也不行吗
Absolutely.
当然可以了
Thanks.
谢谢
Who are you guys?
你们到底是什么人
You didn't tell him?
你没告诉他吗
I was just in character.
我陷入角色中了
I was assuming that he knew and he was just running with it.
我以为他早知道了 只是顺着演罢了
I'm so sorry, man.
我很抱歉 老兄
We're prepping for a movie.
我们在为一部电影做准备
Uh, it's this gritty indie flick;
是一部彰显硬汉精神的电影
we play soldiers trying to adjust to life back home.
我们扮演从战场归来的士兵 试图适应新生活
Seriously, you've never seen NCIS: LA?
说真的 你没看过《海军罪案调查处洛杉矶篇》吗
I was nominated for an ALMA last year.
我去年获得了美国拉丁裔媒体艺术奖提名
I'm a quarter Peruvian, I know I don't look it, but...
我有1/4秘鲁血统 虽然我看着不像 但是...
All right, I'm gonna go.
好了 我得走了
No, no, no.
不要 别啊
I am really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
We just want to make this as real... as possible. For you.
我们只是希望这对你尽量显得真实
Okay, I'm in.
好吧 我同意
All right, I get it. Yeah, I get it.
好吧 我懂的 我懂的
It's great!
好极了
Now, if you could just sign this life-rights release thingy...
你能签一下这个真实故事授权声明吗
it-it, it's typical lawyer bullshit--
就是律师写的乱七八糟的东西
it's just to protect you... from suing us.
主要是为了保护你...不告我们
So, you gonna stick around for a bit or...?
所以 你打算留下来多待一会儿什么的吗
Yeah, of course.
是啊 当然了
good... then.
很好
So... we could try to watch TV again.
我们可以再试试能不能看电视
Except it's not a TV, is it?
但那并不是电视 不是吗
It's a computer.
那是台电脑
I watch television programs on it,
我在那上面看电视节目的啊
so for my purposes, it is a TV.
就我的目的来看 它就是电视
Although TVs don't usually get viruses
电视机可不会因为主人下载了
from downloading too many gang bang videos.
过多的群交片而染上病毒
Consensual group sex is very different than a gang bang.
自愿的群体性爱和群交完全是两码事
- Is it? - All right, I get it.
-是吗 -好吧 我懂的
My place isn't as nice as yours.
我家不像你家那么豪华
Your place isn't as nice as a crack hovel.
你家简直连牲口棚都不如
Maybe it isn't perfectly OCD tidy,
或许它是没有被收拾得很干净
or decorated with stupid posters of dumb art, or
或是贴上愚蠢的艺术海报 或是..
pillows with goddamn whales, or old-timey maps,
印有鲸鱼图案的枕头 或是老式地图
but it's still my home.
但不管怎样这都是我的家
My phone is covered in goo!
我的手机沾上了很多黏黏的东西
Join the club, phone!
欢迎加入黏黏世界 手机
If you want to go, just go.
如果你想走 就走吧
Not unless you want me to go.
除非你想让我离开
Fine.
行吧
You know what?
你知道吗
I can feel you wanting me to leave
我可以感觉到你想让我离开
like a scorching flame emanating from the other side of the bed
就像是灼烧的火焰从床的另一侧袭来
so I'm going to leave.
所以我还是走了的好
Don't invent that I want you to leave
别说什么我想让你离开
just as a smoke-screen for you wanting to leave.
以此作为你想离开的借口
Then I'll stay!
那我就留下吧
No! I don't want to be the person
不要 我不想成为那种
who makes you stay somewhere you don't want to be.
逼迫你待在你不想待的地方的人
If that's what you want.
既然你是这么想的 那我走了
Fine, just walk away.
行吧 你走吧
No, you are kicking me out!
不 是你把我赶走的
Whatever you have to tell yourself.
你想怎么自欺欺人都行
So, I should go or...?
那我到底该走还是...
If that's what you want to do.
如果你想走就走吧
What are you doing?
你在搞毛啊
Nothing. They're not home.
没什么 他们不在家
Shoot! I need to talk to Gretchen.
该死的 我得跟格雷琴说几句话
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗
What do you think of my ass?
你觉得我的屁股怎么样
I-I don't know.
我不知道
Well, let me see it.
先让我看看吧
It looks fine to me.
我觉得挺好的啊
I mean, it's just something you sit on.
那只是个用来坐下的身体部位而已
It's not like the size of your ass defines you.
屁股的大小又不能决定你是个怎样的人
You've never been west of Doheny.
你从没去过多希尼大道以西的地方
What are you doing out here?
你在这儿干什么啊
Waiting for someone.
等人
Who?
谁啊
My dealer.
我的毒贩子
I called him, and then I was waiting,
我打电话给他了 然后在这儿等着
and when I thought it was him pulling up,
我刚刚以为是他停车靠近时
I suddenly thought maybe I didn't want heroin after all.
我突然意识到 或许我根本不想要海洛因
Do you want heroin?
你想要海洛因吗
No.
不想
But mostly yes right now.
但现在确实挺想要的
Do you want to come with me instead?
你愿意陪我一起兜兜吗
Yeah.
好的
What you need, fool?
你需要什么货 傻蛋
Thanks.
谢了
You bet. Sign that, please.
那当然 签个字吧
And don't forget to enjoy that pizza.
别忘了好好享受这块披萨
I am so excited for you.
我为你感到激动
And have a beautiful evening.
祝你今晚愉快
Wait a second. Why the hell are you so happy?
等等 你怎么这么开心啊
With what? Like, my job?
因为什么 我的工作吗
Well, yeah. No offense.
是啊 无意冒犯
No, none taken.
不 我不介意
It's like a really sweet gig for me.
这对我而言是个很好的活计
I just drive around, listening to TED Talks
我就开着车 听听TED演讲集
or my jams or whatever, and if I want to get high,
爵士乐或别的什么 如果我想嗨一下
let's roll.
就嗨起来
If I don't want to deliver a pizza, I don't.
如果我不想送披萨 那就不送
I just pull over and eat that shit,
我会靠边停车 把披萨吃掉
and I tell 'em I got robbed again.
然后我会说我又被打劫了
Put that up against your 401K, you know?
提前享受退休福利
So, you don't want to have your own pizza restaurant?
你不想开一家属于自己的披萨店吗
Oh, my God, that would be awesome.
天啊 那真是太棒了
- You want to do that? - Oh no.
-你想出资赞助我吗 -不
- Let's do it. - Oh, no. No, no, no.
-我们开干吧 -不不不
- Give me your number. - I was just... Never mind.
-把你的号码给我下 -我...当我没说
Oh, yeah, it's probably a lot of work, huh?
是啊 创业很辛苦的对吧
For now, just delivering happiness
就目前而言 传递快乐
really works for my lifestyle, so... namaste.
真的很适合我的生活方式 祝你快乐
Hold still.
别动
One more.
还有一个
All right, so my point is,
我的意思就是
I just don't want to be some symbol of patriotism.
我不想成为爱国主义的象征符号
No kidding. It's depressing.
对吧 真让人抑郁
Whenever they bring one of those army guys out
每次他们把那些军人请出来
to sing the National Anthem, I'm like,
唱国歌 我心里就默默吐槽
"Ugh, no. Where's Beyonc?"
"不要啊 碧昂斯死哪儿去了"
So, how do I get people to treat me normal?
我要怎么让别人把我当普通人对待啊
Stop talking about it all the time!
别再老提那些事了
If you have a bad thought,
如果你有不愉快的想法
just push it down. Or eat it, like I do.
就按捺下去 或者靠吃东西排解 像我这样
I mean, I don't see you as just some vet.
我觉得你并不只是什么老兵
Well, how do you see me?
在你眼中我是怎样的
As a freeloading,
就是个吃白食的
kind of dumb Mexican guy that hangs out at Jimmy's.
赖在吉米家不走的一个蠢蠢的墨西哥人
How do you see me?
在你眼中我是怎样的
as Gretchen's pretty friend
你是格雷琴的漂亮闺蜜
who should learn to be happy with who she is.
但应该学会开心地接受真实的自己
Here you go.
So, I didn't get a chance to tell you
你今天早些时候过来时
when you were here earlier today,
我没机会对你说
but we have a military discount.
但我们针对军人有打折优惠
Aw, thanks, but... I'm good.
谢了 我就 不用了
Um, yes, of course I'll have that discount, thank you.
我当然想要打折优惠了 谢谢
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yes. The pain makes it even better.
是的 越痛越美味
Did you...?
你是...
Hold on.
等下
It's the best.
真是好吃死了
Right?
对吧
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To come see you.
去找你啊
I wanted to say, uh, I'm sorry.
我想说 对不起
For dissing my apartment?
因为你侮辱了我的公寓吗
No. That place is a shithole, but you're right.
不是 那地方就像个粪坑 不过你说得对
I can be a bit... set in my ways,
我可能有点 过于以自我为中心了
and I should have invited you to breakfast.
我该邀请你一起去共进早餐的
Yes.
是啊
And I shouldn't have left your apartment.
而且我不该离开你的公寓的
Eh. Actually, I'm glad you left.
实际上 我很高兴你离开了
You are?
是吗
Turns out I'm like you.
事实证明我也跟你一样
I want things on my own terms, too.
我也希望一切按照我的想法来
When I deliver the pussy, I can leave whenever I want.
当我送逼的时候 我想什么时候走就什么时候走
Sorry. Deliver the pussy?
什么 送逼
It sounds better when a black guy says it.
黑人说出来听着比较顺耳
I am probably broken, Jimmy. I don't know.
我可能是有问题了 吉米 我也说不清
My point is,
我的意思是
I am done comparing this
我不再把我们之间的相处
to what normal people do.
跟普通人的行为作对比了
Good.
很好
Why would we even want to do what normal people do?
我们为什么要像普通人那样
Yeah.
就是啊
Normal people are terrible.
普通人都很差劲
So am I coming in, or are we...?
我是要进来还是...
Yeah, come on.
是啊 进来吧
It's nice that the city unveiled this statue...
市政府揭开这座雕塑真的很好
but... it isn't enough...
但是 这远远不够
because we hurt inside.
因为我们内心遭受了伤痛
Every day we ache for our fallen brothers.
每一天 我们都在为逝去的兄弟们伤痛
We ache, yet nobody pays attention!
我们如此痛苦 却没有人在意
You're going to pay attention now.
你们这下一定会注意到了
Hey, that's the guy from NCIS: LA!
那是演《海军罪案调查处洛杉矶篇》的家伙哎
Oh, no.
不是吧
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
YYeTs.com
人人影视
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.YYeTs.com
原创翻译 双语字幕