我爱上的人是奇葩 第一季 You're the Worst Season 1 第6集: 创伤后应激障碍 PTSD

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 乔丹·沃格特-罗伯茨

演员: 凯瑟·多诺休 / 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 斯蒂芬·施耐德


台词
The key to any successful relationship is communication.
任何情感关系成功的关键就是沟通
What do you think is keeping the two of you
你们觉得让你们两个
from being able to fully trust each other?
无法完全信任对方的原因是什么
Most of the time, things are good.
大多数时候 情况都很好
But out of the blue, we'll have a minor disagreement.
但有时突然间 我们又会出现小分歧
And then we're fighting for hours.
然后我们就会争吵好几个小时
Vernon, what do you think about what Becca just said?
弗南 你对贝卡刚刚所说的有什么想法
Pissed, dude.
十分生气 老兄
Bummed. It makes me feel like what the shit?
相当郁闷 让我觉得这是在搞鸡巴毛啊
She talks to me like I'm a child.
她跟我说话 就像我是个小孩一样
Because you are a child.
因为你本来就是小孩啊
Oh, really? A child doctor, Becca?
是吗 小孩能当医生吗 贝卡
A child doctor with a BMW 7 Series
你见过开宝马7系
and credit score well into the five hundos?
信用评分超500的小孩子医生吗
He almost got fired
他差点就被开除了
because during a hip resurfacing,
因为在一次髋关节表面置换手术中
he took his sunglasses,
他取出自己的墨镜
put them on the patient's testicles
放在了病人的睾丸上
and took a picture of it.
然后拍了一张照
Humor is a necessity in the operating room.
幽默是手术室必不可少的元素
Otherwise,
否则的话
we would collapse under the sheer weight of the human drama.
我们会被人体的戏剧性搞得彻底崩溃
Guys? Right...
二位 好了
You fix tennis elbows for rich people!
你是替富人治疗网球肘发炎的
Do not tell me how to do my calling!
不用你告诉我怎么做我的工作
Okay, guys, let's take a breath.
好了 二位 稍微淡定点
And remember you're here because you love each other.
记住你们来到这里是因为你们爱对方
There she is. Is it possible
瞧这样多好 有没有可能
that the problem
真正的问题
isn't between the two of you?
并不是在你们之间的
But rather in the negative external elements
而是身边外界的负能量太多
that are influencing your relationship?
影响到了你们的关系
So, our therapist said
我们的心理医生说
we need to cut out the toxic elements,
我们得跟那些毒害因素撇清关系
which means
也就是说
we just can't have couples
我们的生活中不能再有
like you in our life anymore.
你们这样的奇葩情侣了
We're not a couple.
我们才不是小情侣
We are just hanging out.
我们只是一起玩而已
Wait.
等等
Breakfast is still on you, right?
早餐还是你们请的 对吧
Yeah, totally. I gave them my card.
是啊 当然了 我把卡都给他们了
It's a Chase Saph,
是大通银行蓝宝石信用卡
which means when I use it at restaurants,
也就是说我在餐厅用这张卡时
I double-down on the points...
可以获得双倍积分
Anyway.
总之呢
Don't try to talk this out of it.
不用试图劝我们回心转意了
Okay.
好吧
Well, good luck. Both of you.
祝你们两个好运了
So, I got an XBOX ONE
我有台XBOX ONE游戏机
if you ever want to dork out on some Madden.
想玩劲爆橄榄球游戏的话找我
Vernon?
弗南
I meant dork out online. We can't even headset-hang?
我是说玩线上游戏 带耳机都不行吗
What are you doing later?
你待会儿要去干什么
I am interviewing
我要为《密友》杂志
"Hollywood It Girl" Megan Thomas for Coterie magazine.
采访好莱坞名媛梅根·托马斯
Oh, she's hot. Send me pics.
她好性感 记得给我发照片
Nudes?
裸照吗
Yeah, okay, buddy.
行啊 小哥
If you think you can
如果你觉得你可以让
get Megan Thomas naked, more power to you.
梅根·托马斯脱光衣服的话 尽管上吧
Well, I was kidding.
我开玩笑的而已
But as you said, "We're not a couple,"
但正如你刚刚所说 我们并不是情侣
So legally, I'm free to try, right?
所以我有尝试的自由
Did it bother you when I said that?
我那样说惹你不爽了吗
No, no.
没 没有
It's important to set clear rules.
设定清楚的规矩是很重要的
This is on the curly ginger, yeah?
早餐钱算在那个棕黄色卷毛头上 对吧
All right, in that case, we'll take some things to go.
那样的话 我要点些东西打包带走
Well, one of everything from the left side.
左边所有食物每样来一份吧
Oh, and four of those souvenir T-shirts.
再来4件那种纪念T恤
Ooh, throw in a large child's.
再加一件大号儿童尺码的
Killian.
卡利安
Who?
谁啊
翻译伊森
校对:Olivia
时间轴&后期加森
总监伊森
我爱上的人是奇葩第一季 第六集
Okay, so, um...
听着 那个...
how does one prepare for a role
要如何为这样一个角色做准备啊
in which you play a...
毕竟你要演的是...
Sorry.
抱歉
A tsunami widow?
海啸造成的寡妇
Shut up.
别瞎说
Um, all right, this is the official quote.
好吧 接下来这段是给你引用的
It was a singular pleasure
能够将如此充满勇气的一个角色
to be able to bring a story of such courage to life.
展现在观众面前 真是极大的快乐
Plus, I did, like, six weeks of Haleo and CrossFit twice a day.
并且 我连续6周每天做两次健身操
Feel my calf, dude.
感受一下我的小腿吧 小哥
That does indeed feel like the calf of a grieving widow.
感觉确实很像一个悲伤寡妇的小腿呢
You're a foot dude.
你是个恋足癖啊
No.
不是
Yes.
是的
You don't have to let go.
你不用放手的
Does your girlfriend have nice feet?
你女朋友的脚漂亮吗
Aw, she's not my girlfriend.
她可不是我女朋友
In fact, earlier today,
实际上 今天早些时候
she said it straight out, "We are not a couple.
她直接说了 我们不是一对小情侣
Yeah, that's just something that girls say
是啊 女孩子就喜欢说这种话
'cause they feel like they have to.
因为她们觉得像是非说不可一样
No, she's not like that at all.
不 她才不是那种傲娇女呢
She's actually challenged me to try and get a...
她竟然激我不敢...
a nude photo of you.
搞到一张你的裸照
I mean, of course I told her
当然了 我对她说了
that would be completely unprofessional.
那实在太违背职业道德了
We should get another round.
我们再喝一圈吧
Perfect timing. I have great news.
起来得正好 我有个好消息
What-- you found your own place?
怎么 你要搬出去自己住了吗
My therapist said
我的心理医生说
I should be alone as little as possible
我应该尽量不要一个人独处
on account of how I've been
因为我有时候半夜醒来
waking up holding a knife.
手里会握着把刀
Wait, what?!
等等 什么
Ah, it's not important.
那不重要啦
Anyway, the news was
总之呢 好消息就是
I made breakfast nachos.
我做了早餐玉米片
Go back to the knife thing.
继续说刀的事
Not just breakfast nachos,
不只是普通早餐玉米片哦
breakfast nachos on a Jimmy and Gretchen
而是吉米和格雷琴特制早餐玉米片
with the peanuts on top
上面是花生
because I know Gretch likes the crunch.
因为我知道格雷琴有多喜欢蹦脆的东西
I got to go, bud.
我得走了 小哥
I'll, uh, I'll walk you out.
我 我送你出去吧
Me gusta.
我喜欢
I can't believe Jimmy sent you naked photos of a celeb.
我简直不敢相信吉米发了名媛的裸照给你
I kind of dared him to.
我激他不敢的
I didn't think he'd actually be to hit that.
我没想到他真的有胆去做
You have to break up with him-- big.
你必须跟他分手 闹大一点
What if we spray-painted
不如我们在他的车库门上
"Pedophile" On his garage door?
喷"恋童癖"字样吧
I did that when my neighbors
我当年就这么做过
left their Christmas lights up too long.
因为我的邻居把圣诞灯亮太久不关
I can't exactly be pissed off. I'm not his girlfriend.
我也没理由生气啊 我又不是他女友
You at least have to sleep with someone else, too,
那你至少也得找个人睡一次
or you'll resent him forever.
否则你会永远怨恨他的
That's feminism, Gretch.
那就是女权主义 格雷琴
That's what Susan B. Anthony died for.
苏珊·安东尼就是为此而死的
Do you even know who Susan B. Anthony is?
你知道苏珊·安东尼是谁吗
She made an airplane disappear.
她让一架飞机消失于无形
Nope. What?
不对 什么
That's Amelia Earhart.
那是阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特
Whatever, history.
管他呢 乱糟糟的历史
You happened already. Let it go.
已经发生了 就随风而去吧
I'm not gonna have sex with some stranger.
我才不要去找陌生人约炮呢
What about that barista with the giant hog you dated?
你约会过的那个巨根咖啡师呢
Venti?
凡迪吗[超大号]
The size barely made up for the fact that his moustache
再大也不能弥补他的胡子和鬓角
was connected to his sideburns.
都连在一起的这个令人嫌弃的事实
It was like getting banged by John Quincy Adams.
就像是被约翰·亚当斯干一样
Exactly.
没错
America's first black astronaut.
美国的第一个黑人宇航员
I'm so glad you don't have a job.
你没有工作真是太好了
Right?
对吧
Gretchen? Oh, my God. Long time.
格雷琴 天啊 好久不见了
I know. You're still working here.
我也觉得 你还在这儿工作呢
How is your band?
你的乐队搞的怎么样了
Our drummer was scuba diving in Cancun
我们的鼓手之前去了坎昆玩水肺潜水
and somehow went deaf. So if you know any drummers...
不知怎么就聋了 如果你认识鼓手的话
I will keep my ear out.
我会替你留心的
Do you still have your Van?
你的小货车还在吗
Meet me there in 5.
5分钟后车上见吧
Oh, I wish I could. But I'm a manager now
我也希望我能去 但我现在是经理了
and if I abandon my post,
如果我擅离职守的话
my boss will fire me.
我老板会开除我的
Congrats on the photos.
恭喜你拍到那些照片啊
Megan Thomas--
梅根·托马斯
bringing back the bush.
让"黑森林"重回时尚前沿
It was for a grieving widow role.
那是为扮演一个悲伤寡妇的角色而留的
You're not mad, are you?
你不生气吧
No. Like you said,
不气 正如你所说
it was totally leagl for you to do that.
你完全有自由那么做
Because we're not a couple.
因为我们不是一对情侣
Yeah. We're just two chill people,
是啊 我们就是两个酷酷的人
being totally cool about stuff.
对什么事都抱着酷酷的态度
You can have sex with celebs,
你可以跟名人做爱
I can bang an ex... which I did...
我也可以跟前任上床 也已经上了
Which is great. Because now we're even.
那感觉好爽 因为现在我们扯平了
Sorry, you did what?
不好意思 你做了什么
I ran into that barista from Silver Lake Coffee.
我遇到了银湖咖啡厅的那个咖啡师
Who, Grande?
谁 "大鸟"吗
Yes, that was his nickname.
是啊 那是他的外号
You're not mad, are you?
你不生气吧
Of course not.
当然不会了
I'm just confused,
我只是有点困惑
because you just used the word "Even."
因为你刚刚说"扯平了"
Because, technically,
因为 严格来说
I slept with a sexy, famous celebrity i'd just met,
我是跟一个刚认识的性感名人上床了
while you just re-banged a barista.
而你只是跟老相好又操上了
So that doesn't really count as a full person, does it?
所以他不能算一个人的名额 对吧
He's, like, half a person. At best.
他 顶多算是半个人
Didn't feel like half a person.
我不觉得像是半个人啊
And I've just remembered his nickname: Venti.
我突然想起了他的外号 "超大鸟"
I didn't want to rub it in.
我不想故意打击你的
Nothing to rub in. In no world does Hollywood
我没受打击 你的咖啡师怎么能
IT girl Megan Thomas equal your chai wallah.
跟我的好莱坞名媛梅根·托马斯相提并论呢
But hey, by all means,
不过不管怎样
let's call it "Even."
我们姑且称之为"扯平了"吧
Where are you going.
你去哪里
I have stuff to do!
我有事要做
Welcome back to The Ron Stitches Show.
欢迎回到朗·斯蒂奇脱口秀
I'm Ron and we've got
我是朗 刚刚我们收到
Edgar in Los Angeles,
洛杉矶的埃德加的来电
who says his roommate's sex life is causing him problems.
他说他室友的性生活为他增添了很多烦恼
What's the deal, Edgar?
是怎么回事 埃德加
Well, Ron, I'm kind of in a moral dilemma.
朗 我陷入道德困境了
A moral dilemma or an oral dilemma?
是道德困境还是口交困境呢
Ooh, now, the thing is
问题是
I really like my roommate's girlfriend.
我真的很喜欢我室友的女朋友
And you plan on hittin' that, right?
你打算去挖墙脚 是吧
No.
不是
No, no, no, no. I-I mean as a person.
不不不 我是说 作为一个人
I really want them to work out.
我真的很希望他们能成
The thing is... he slept with someone else,
问题是 他现在又跟别人上床了
and... I don't know if I should tell her or...
并且 我不知道我是否该告诉她还是
Whoa, whoa, what?
等等 等等 什么情况
Rat out your bro, bro? Is this a prank call?
出卖自己的兄弟 你这是恶作剧电话吗
Cheryl, you're screening these calls, right?
雪丽 你有在筛选这些来电吗
Or are you just sitting over there
还是说你就喜欢坐在那里
playing with them big old hooters of yours?
玩你那又大又下垂的胸部
It's just that ever since I came back from Iraq,
因为自从我从伊拉克回来后
I haven't really met many people I can talk to...
就没遇到几个能说得上话的人
and she listens.
而她会认真倾听
First off, I'd like to say
首先 我想说
thank you for you service, soldier.
感谢你为国奉献 大兵
If I didn't have this God-dang bee allergy,
如果我不是对蜜蜂过敏的话
I would have been right over there with you.
我一定会过去陪你抗战的
So talk to me. You ever shoot that .50 cal?
跟我说说 你用过点50口径机关枪吗
I shot one in Vegas one time. It was hell, man.
我在维加斯玩过一次 简直爽爆了
I got separated from my squad
我和我的朋友们在疯女孩酒吧
somewhere between Crazy Girls
和薄荷犀牛脱衣舞俱乐部
and the Spearmint Rhino and...
之间的地方走散了
- Actually, he's right. - Linds?
-实际上 他说得对 -小琳
Think about it.
你好好想想啊
Megan Thomas is a major score.
梅根·托马斯太正了
She's like totally Hollywood's...
她可是好莱坞的...
Don't say "Hollywood's It Girl."
不要说"好莱坞名媛"
She is.
她就是啊
And Venti is old news.
而凡迪是个旧人了
He's previously taken dick.
他就是根以前插过的旧屌
PTD. If you will.
旧插屌 可以这么说
PTD.
旧插屌
Okay, so what if there's a guy that I haven't...
好吧 那如果有个男人 是之前...
taken, but I did maybe...
没插过我的 但也许我...
Slob on it?
舔过吗
Still wouldn't count. You've got to rule out
那也不能算 你必须排除
previously taken or sucked dicks
之前插过你或你口交过的屌
- PTSD. -That's what Edgar has.
-旧插口屌 -埃德加就是患有这种病
PTSD本意为创伤后应激障碍在经历战争的士兵中很常见
PTSDs are half a point.
用"旧插口屌"只能算半分
Kind of like how a competitive bird watcher
就好像一个竞争性的观鸟者
only gets points when he sees a new species he hasn't.
只有在发现新的鸟类品种时才能得满分
Paul does competitive bird watching?
保罗是个喜欢观鸟的人吗
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈论这事
Whatever. The whole thing's stupid.
管他呢 整件事都很愚蠢
So finish it!
那就赶快完成吧
The sooner you put someone behind you,
你越快找到个人在背后干你
the sooner you can put this behind you.
就能越快将这件烦心事抛之脑后
Denver. I've never met anyone
丹弗 我以前从没遇到过
who makes their own furniture before.
自己会做家具的人呢
That canopy bed sounds amazing.
架子床听起来好棒
I would love to check it out sometime.
我愿意抽空亲自过去看看
Well, finish up that drink and I'll show it to you.
把那杯酒喝了 我就给你看
You see this headboard?
你看到这个床头板了吗
It's all salvaged wood!
都是用沉木做的
Took me three months
我花了三个月
to refurbish the hull of a Nova Scotian haddock trawler.
打磨了新斯科舍省一艘渔船的船体
I mean, as a black actor,
我是说 作为一名黑人演员
you're talking drug dealer, athlete, judge...
你会经常扮演毒贩子 运动员 法官
or sometimes God, if you're old.
如果你年纪够大 有时可能演上帝
Do you know how many McDonald's commercials
你知道我作为黑人演员
I've been in as a black actor?
参演了多少麦当劳的广告吗
I can hear that damn jingle in my sleep.
我睡着了都能听到那该死的广告歌
I'm not lovin' it. They love it.
我不爱它 是他们爱
Don't you think, now that
你不知道《为奴十二年》
12 Years a Slave has won Best Picture
赢得了奥斯卡最佳影片奖
Man, y'all white people love slavery movies
天啊 你们这些白人对黑奴电影的喜爱
even more than you loved actual slavery.
甚至超过对奴隶制的喜爱
As a black actor...
作为一名黑人演员
So there I am, at the after-party for Danny brown's latest album,
我当时去参加了丹尼·布朗新专发布会后的派对
and I'm in this house in the hills,
我跑到比弗利山上的一栋屋子里
no idea where I am,
完全不知道自己在哪儿
and I look at a picture on the wall
我看着墙上的一张照片
and I realize it's Diana Ross.
发现那竟然是戴安娜·罗斯
I am at Diana Ross's house.
我竟然是在戴安娜·罗斯家
So I go to the bathroom, I grab a hairbrush...
所以我走进洗手间 拿了一把发梳
Yes!
太棒了
I'd really like to try to get into writing movies and teleplays,
我真的很想涉足电影和电视编剧行业
but honestly, I'd be happy anywhere in
但老实说 我会很满足于任何...
I'd call it "The biz,"
我倒是想说"娱乐圈"
But I just moved out here from Ohio in the family mini-van...
但我刚开着家庭迷你小货车从俄亥俄州搬过来
But...
但是
And I'm out.
我要出去了
Wait!
等等
Why don't you go get us two more?
不如你再去帮我们拿两杯酒吧
It's so awful we have to feel any of this.
我们有七情六欲真是太烦人了
Lust, love... Don't we have bigger problems to worry about?
欲望 爱 我们就没更重要的大事要操心吗
I am in a bar, trolling for dudes,
我身在酒吧里 想钓个男人
just to prove something-- to who?
就为了证明什么 向谁证明啊
To Darwin? To myself?
向达尔文吗 向我自己吗
It is embarrassing and beneath us is what I am saying. You know?
要我说 那很丢人 也很掉价 你明白吗
Not really.
也不算吧
But I will say,
但我觉得
if this Darwin clown is not treating you properly...
如果那个叫达尔文的小丑没有好好对你
he's a goddamn fool.
那他真是个大傻逼
I mean, sure, he sleeps in flannel pajamas with socks,
他会穿着法兰绒睡衣和袜子睡觉
and yes, he spends six weeks of every summer
没错 他每年夏天都会花6周时间去参加
at a magic camp for adults
一个面向成年人的魔术夏令营
and... Okay, he has an allergy to soap
对了 他还对肥皂过敏
and we have to buy him that special oil for dogs...
只能给他买那种狗狗使用的沐浴油
but he's my husband.
但他是我丈夫啊
And he doesn't deserve for anybody to be mean to him. Ever.
任何人都不能对他刻薄 永远不能
How could anyone not like Paul?
怎么会有人不喜欢保罗啊
I know! Paul.
就是啊 保罗
You like that?
你喜欢这样吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
Wait. Move me, like, six inches right.
等等 把我往右移 大约6英寸
My face is way too near that booger.
我的脸离这滩鼻涕太近了
创伤后应激障碍心理疏导
Hello, Padre.
你好 牧师
Hello.
你好
I have a dilemma. I... I know this secret,
我陷入了进退两难的境地 我知道一个秘密
and I can't decide if I should tell.
我不知道我是否该说出来
If I do, a lot of people could get hurt.
如果我说出来的话 很多人都可能会受伤的
Son, your situation reminds me of a sermon I just delivered.
孩子 你的情况让我想起了我刚刚完成的布道
I related Paul's Letter to the Corinthians to
我把《新约全书》中保罗著的哥林多书
individual moral responsibility.
和个人的道德义务联系起来
What I said was...
我当时说的是...
Wait, how did I put it? I said it so good.
等等 我怎么说的来着 我说那很棒
Terry was there. Terry!
泰利当时也在场 泰利
Damn it. Has anybody seen Terry?
该死的 有谁见到泰利了吗
No?
没有吗
Anyway, the gist of it was listen to your own conscience,
总之 主旨就是让你聆听自己的良心
but at the same time, don't do anything that could cause harm.
但与此同时 别做任何可能引起伤害的事
It's just that if I sit on this, it could get even worse.
如果我隐瞒不说 情况可能会更糟
What is the nature of this information?
你这条信息是什么性质的
I've said too much already. Thanks.
我已经透露太多了 谢谢
I know what I have to do.
我知道我该怎么做了
Yeah, it's me. I think we got another Snowden on our hands.
对 是我 我好像又发现了一个斯诺登
- Hello - Can't talk long.
-喂 -没办法久聊
I just wanted to tell you we're even.
我只是想告诉你我们扯平了
- Venti again? - Nope.
-又是凡迪吗 -不是
We've both slept with someone new, which makes us even.
我们都找了个新人睡了 所以我们扯平了
So, yay us.
好棒耶 我们
Wait, that's not even.
等等 那才不叫扯平
My person was a stranger, which was one point,
我找了个陌生人 算是1分
your person was Venti, which was worth a half,
你找了凡迪 算是0.5分
so I was one-half up on you.
所以我之前是领先你0.5分
But now with this new person,
但现在你又找了个新人
you're one-half up on me.
你比我领先0.5分了
Oh, my God, Jimmy. Who cares?
天啊 吉米 谁在乎啊
Can't we just call it a draw?
我们就不能算平局了吗
Well, that's easy for you to say, you're one-half up.
你说的倒是轻松 因为你领先了0.5分
Now I have to sleep with an ex.
现在我也得去找前任打一炮了
Yeah, okay. Good luck with that. Anyway, I gotta go.
好吧 祝你好运 我得挂了
Some work thing. Bye.
有工作要处理 再见
Um, do you have a work thing?
你有工作要处理吗
Because I don't have anything on your calendar.
我在你的日程安排表上没看到啊
Hurry up. You're letting all the cold air out.
快点出去 你把冷空气都放出去了
嘿 你好啊
我之前好像在路上看到你了
你今晚有什么安排吗
群发--前任战利品
滚吧 吉米
去死吧
你个傻逼
不行 吉米
你是谁啊
我已经搬到里诺去了
绝逼不行
我知道你的鬼把戏
我已经结婚了
去死吧 臭傻逼
Well, I hope you're here to repay the $300
我希望你是来还那天早餐时
you guys somehow spent at breakfast.
你们吃掉的300美金的
Why does everyone hate me?
为什么所有人都讨厌我啊
I know it's weird to ask you--
我知道问你这个问题很奇怪
you rightfully hate my guts. But... but what's wrong with me
你恨透我了 但我到底是有什么毛病啊
that I can't sustain a single relationship?
竟然无法维持一段感情关系
I hate emotional Jimmy.
我好讨厌情绪化的吉米
Come in.
进来吧
Everyone I care about ends up hating me.
每个我在乎的人 最后都变得恨我
Why is that?
为什么呢
Oh, because you're a narcissist with face-blindness
因为你是个患有脸盲症的自恋狂
who, without hesitation or consequence,
你没有良知 会毫不犹豫地
uses people to get what you want.
利用别人得到你想要的东西
God, you know me so well.
天啊 你真是太了解我了
Can I have one of those?
能给我一支烟吗
They're pretty expensive.
很贵的好不好
I know. I used to buy them for you all the time.
我知道的 我以前经常给你买
Shut up and gfive me one.
闭嘴 赶快给我一支
So, um... where's Vernon?
弗南去哪儿了
You just missed him. He left to go do his rotation,
他刚刚离开 去上班了
or as he calls it, his "Rotaish."
或者是他口中说的"轮班"
I didn't know he did night "Rotaishes.
我不知道他晚上还要"轮班"
Oh, my God! Jimmy, what the hell!
天啊 吉米 搞毛啊
Oops. Sorry.
糟糕 抱歉
- Should I go? - Yes!
-我该走了吗 -当然了
Obviously.
显然啊
Oh, I forgot to mention: we're even.
我忘了说一句 我们扯平了
It's one-and-a-half to one-and- a-half.
现在的比分是1.5:1.5
I banged an Ex.
我上了一个前任
Who was she?
是谁啊
She's this girl...
她是...
Hillary. You don't know her.
希拉里 你不认识她
Unmemorable, but... pliant.
让人记不住 但是很柔顺
Oh, great.
太好了
So...we're even.
现在 我们算是扯平了
Are you mad?
你生气了吗
No. Why would I be mad?
没有 我为什么要生气啊
It's all good, brah.
一切都很好 小哥
Why are you talking like Guy Fieri?
你为什么像主持人盖伊·菲耶里那样说话
'Cause, Jimmy, you don't really want to know what's on my mind.
吉米 因为你不想知道我到底在想什么
That's not what this is.
那不是我们这种关系的重点
We are just two independently existing people
我们只是两个独立存在的人
who get together to have sex.
为了做爱而凑到一起
Well, how do I determine what we are?
为何是我来决定我们之间是什么关系
You're the one who started this whole thing when you said...
整件事是由你开始的 那天你说...
"Said?" You're the one who did, Jimmy.
说 你可是直接去做了 吉米
You did goddamn Hollywood It Girl Megan Thomas.
你上了该死的好莱坞名媛梅根·托马斯
Only because you said I could!
那是因为你说了我可以上的啊
And then I sleep with one guy and you freak out!
然后我就跟一个人上床了 你就抓狂了
It was one-and-a-half guys!
那可是1.5个男人
So you are jealous. Why don't you just admit
所以你的确是吃醋了 你何不直接承认
you can't handle it if I sleep with someone else?
你无法接受我跟别的男人上床呢
Fine, if you admit
行啊 前提是你先承认
that you can't handle it if I do.
你无法接受我跟别的女人上床
Fine!
好吧
Well, then maybe we should be "Exclusive."
那也许我们该做"专属炮友"
Is that what you want?
你是想这样吗
That'd be awesome. Let's do that.
那真是太棒了 我们就那么干吧
- Great. - Great.
-好极了 -好极了
Guess we're "Exclusive," then.
我想我们是"专属炮友"了
Wait. Are we being sarcastic or are we actually exclusive?
慢着 我们这是在调侃还是真成专属炮友了
I got a little bit lost in there somewhere.
我也有点搞不清了
But yeah... I guess we're...exclusive.
但是的 我想我们是专属炮友了
Okay.
好吧
- Cool. - Cool.
-行 -行
Can you believe Becca and Vernon said we were toxic?
你敢相信贝卡和弗南说我们是毒害吗
Yeah, no kidding. What a joke.
是啊 瞎说什么 真是个大笑话
哈哈哈哈
嗨 格雷琴 你还好吗
我那天跟你在一起
玩得很开心
洛杉矶至代顿市2186英里
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
YYeTs.com
人人影视
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.YYeTs.com
原创翻译 双语字幕
Come in.
进来吧
I know this isn't a great time,
我知道现在时机不对
but there's something I have to say.
但有件事我必须要说
Gretchen, this is going to upset you,
格雷琴 这事肯定会让你很生气的
and Jimmy... you're going to hate me for ratting, but--
吉米 你肯定会恨死我的 但是
Edgar, we're not doing anything!
埃德加 我们没在办事儿
What's the awful news, Edgar?
到底是什么坏消息 埃德加
Uh, just that... I was making you guys nachos
就是...我之前在给你们做玉米片
"A la Jimmy and Gretchen"
"吉米和格雷琴特供"
And it turns out we're out of peanuts.
然后发现家里没有花生了
So...? Make them without the peanuts.
所以呢 就没有花生凑合着吃啊
Okay. I will.
好吧 我去做
And...you're welcome.
另外...不客气
For the nachos?
因为玉米片吗
Yeah. For the nachos.
是啊 因为玉米片