我爱上的人是奇葩 第一季 You're the Worst Season 1 第7集: 两心皆死 Equally Dead Inside

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 乔丹·沃格特-罗伯茨

演员: 凯瑟·多诺休 / 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 斯蒂芬·施耐德


台词
Gretchen,
格雷琴
will you please pass the syrup to your boyfriend?
你能把糖浆递给你男朋友吗
We're eating!
我们在吃饭呢
What?
怎么了
You're boyfriend-girlfriend now, right?
你们现在是男女朋友了 不是吗
Sounds so high school.
听着跟幼稚的高中生一样
Then what do you call each other?
那你们是怎么互称对方的
Your honey? Your boo?
亲爱的 宝宝
Your companion?
伴侣吗
What are we, gay lovers from the '80s?
你当我们是什么 80年代的基佬吗
We're not calling each other anything.
我们才没有什么甜蜜称呼呢
We just made a verbal agreement
我们只是口头协定了
not to sleep with other people. For now.
不再跟其他人上床 暂时是这样
In a week, we could remember that monogamy is a
一周后 我们说不定就会觉得一夫一妻制
social construct free of biological necessity.
是一种缺乏生理必要性的社会结构
Or we could be invited to a really fun sex party.
或许我们会受邀参加一个超级好玩的性爱派对
Remember group sex, Jimmy?
你还记得大明湖畔的群交吗 吉米
Jimmy?
吉米
Remember group sex? Jimmy?
你还记得群交吗 吉米
Actually, I've never...
实际上 我从来没有...
What?! Not even a standard threesome?
什么 基本的3P都没有过吗
Oh, Jimmy.
哎呀 吉米
You've had a threesome?
你都有过3P吗
I'm an adult male in my 30s,
我可是个30多岁的成年男人
so, yeah.
所以 没错
Anyway, uh, Lindsay and I wanted to celebrate
总之呢 琳赛和我想庆祝一下
y'all making it official,
你们终于正式成为一对了
so I made a dinner reservation for four at 8:00.
所以我预定了一个8点的四人席位
Oh, hey, I almost forgot.
对了 我都差点忘了
This package came for you.
你有一个包裹
That was weird.
真古怪
I guess I should go give him one of my
我觉得我该使出埃德加·坤塔罗的
famous Edgar Quintero pep talks.
独家谈话去抚慰他的小心灵
Wait.
等等
That's your job now.
现在那是你的事了
What? Ew. Why?
什么 好嫌弃 为什么
Because you're his lady.
因为你是他的女人啊
Behind every great man there's a great woman.
每个成功男人的背后都有一个伟大的女人
Or, you know, someone like you. Go.
或者 像你这样的女人 去吧
I think it's time you got to know the real Jimmy.
我觉得你该是时候了解真正的吉米了
Do I have to?
我非去不可吗
翻译&校对伊森
总监伊森
时间轴&后期加森
我爱上的人是奇葩第一季 第七集
Yes!
好棒
You've sold out of my book.
你把我的书都卖光了
It just goes to show that with patience
此事证明 只要有耐心
and strong word of mouth,
以及超强的嘴上推销功夫
true literature...
真正的文学...
You've been remaindered, Jimmy.
你的书被廉价清空了 吉米
Your books are probably being turned into hamster bedding right now.
你的书现在或许正被制作成仓鼠的窝呢
What?!
什么
Well, that seems premature.
不会这么快就沦落如此了吧
Well, if we suddenly get a big rush for it,
如果你的书突然火了的话
we can always send people to the dollar bin at Costco.
我们可以让人去好市多的杂物货架上买啊
Oh, you would buy your food in bulk.
你就等着穷到买散装食物吧
Is that the lesbian from Roseanne?
那是《罗珊妮》剧中的那个拉拉吗
Unlike you, she wrote a book that's selling actual copies.
跟你不同 她写了本书还挺畅销的哦
Oh, of course she did.
那是当然了
Did they give Darlene a book?
他们给了达琳一本吗[剧中人]
Let's give Becky Two a book!
我们给二号贝琪一本吧[剧中人]
I look forward to your Married with Children cast poetry slam.
我很期待你的《奉子成婚》全体卡司的诗朗诵比赛
Dana from work liked my 'gram of the baby sneaker in the gutter.
我同事丹娜很喜欢我的迷你运动鞋
And her Internet approval is meaningful because...?
她在网上大获肯定很有意义 为什么呢
I like her
我喜欢她
and I don't have a lot of female friends.
而且我没有多少女性朋友
I think women are intimidated by vme
我觉得女人都有点被我吓到
because I have mean cartoon eyebrows.
因为我有着卡通人物般的刻薄眉毛
So, uh...
那个...
What's new?
有发生什么事吗
Listen, if something is bothering you
听着 如果你有什么烦心事
and you want to talk about it, I will listen.
你又想谈谈的话 我愿意倾听
Or if you just want to pretend that nothing happened,
如果你就想当做什么事都没发生
that's totally fine, too.
那也是完全没问题的
It was a package from my dad.
那是我爸寄来的包裹
A Manchester jersey.
曼城队的球衣
I don't even like sports-- especially Manchester,
我根本不喜欢体育运动 尤其是曼城队
the team that ruined every Saturday of my entire childhood.
那个队伍毁了我整个童年中的每一个周六
Also, I sent him a copy of my book, like, months ago.
而且 我几个月前给他寄去了一本我的书
He didn't say anything about it.
他竟然没做出任何评价
Instead, he sends me Gareth Henderson gear.
相反 他给我寄来了加里斯·亨德森的球衣
Well, great.
好极了
I'm glad you got that off your chest.
我很高兴你把胸中憋闷都说出来了
Look! Lena Dunham's dog got a haircut.
瞧啊 丽娜·德纳姆的狗狗剪了个头发
I mean, does he think that after, what, 30-odd years on this planet,
难道他觉得 我在这个星球上生活了30多年后
I'm magically going to start sharing his interest in...
突然就神奇地和他有同样的兴趣爱好了吗
Uh, still waiting for our friends.
我们还在等朋友呢
How are you?
你还好吗
No one ever asks me that.
从来没人这么问过我
But since you did, I cheated on my husband
但既然你都问了 我背叛了我的丈夫
with a 19-year-old named Aiden.
对方是一个叫艾登的19岁少年
Do you feel guilty?
你感到愧疚吗
Ooh, good question.
真是个好问题
Honestly, I kind of feel like two different people right now.
老实说 我觉得我现在就像分裂成了两个人
There's Wife Lindsay who helps Paul
一个是人妻琳赛 在保罗进行
with gravestone rubbings on his genealogy trips.
寻根之旅时 帮助他擦擦墓碑什么的
And then there's Adulteress Lindsay
另一个是淫妇琳赛
who just wants to sit on everyone's face.
看到个男人就想坐在他脸上
Sometimes I feel like
有时候我也会觉得
there's Veteran Edgar and Regular Edgar.
存在一个老兵埃德加和正常埃德加
So feeling like this is normal?
那像这种感觉正常吗
Maybe. Although, I do have a traumatic brain injury.
或许吧 不过我的大脑曾经受过重伤
Me, too!
我也是
One time I was at a rave
有次我去参加一个狂野派对
and I stared at a strobe light so long
我盯着一个频闪灯看太久了
I forgot how to whistle.
最后我都不知道该怎么吹口哨了
What'd you do today?
你今天有什么事要做吗
Nothing
无事可做
Oh, my God! Me, too!
天啊 我也是
With Gretchen around,
现在有了格雷琴
I don't have much to do for Jimmy anymore.
我已经不需要再为吉米做什么了
I feel this is, like, a new chapter in my friendship with him.
我感觉这是我和他的友情掀开的新篇章
Hey, this is nice.
其实这样也很好
I can't remember the last time Jimmy asked me a question about myself.
我都不记得吉米上次问候我是什么时候的事了
I've been trying to talk to Gretchen about Aiden for days.
我这好几天想找格雷琴说说艾登的事都没机会
We should just ignore them tonight until they ask about us.
我们今晚得先忽略他们 除非他们先问起我们
Ooh, I love that.
我喜欢这个主意
Like an experiment, but without the boring science part
就像是个实验 但是没有无聊的科学部分
like milligrams and elements and shit.
比如毫克 元素什么乱七八糟的玩意儿
Great
好极了
They're not showing up, are they?
他们不会来了 是吧
I don't think so, no.
我看是不会来了
I wrote a novel and still there's no response from him.
我写了本小说 他却没有半点反应
He's barely literate, so who knows if he could even read it,
他就是个半文盲 谁知道他看不看得懂啊
but if he did manage to sound it out,
但他如果能想办法看完的话
it'd just be nice to hear that he was proud of me.
能听他说他以我为傲也是很好的
You know?
你懂吗
Are you listening to me?
你到底有没有在听我说话吗
What?
什么
Of course. I just, I listen better
当然在听了 只是当我手头不闲着时
when I have something to do with my hands.
听的效果会更好一些
Okay. That bikini top doesn't have straps.
好吧 不同点在于那件比基尼上衣没有带子
Oh, good call.
真准
My eyes always go straight to the bush.
我的眼睛总是直接盯着她的毛看
I know it's, like, my "Job" to be there for him,
我知道支持他现在就像是我的"工作"
but at one point, I thought he was gonna cry, and I was like,
但某一刻 我以为他要哭了 我心想着
"This is it. I'm never going to be able to have sex with him again."
"完了 我再也不想跟他做爱了"
I just don't think I'm equipped to handle this part of a relationship.
我觉得我没办法处理恋情当中的这一部分
I will sample the Aztec Vanilla.
我要阿兹特克香草味的试吃品
It's do-it-yourself now.
现在是自己动手了
One sample cup per customer.
每位顾客一个杯子
So I guess you guys feel pretty...
我想你们一定觉得...
I know what you mean about emotions.
我也懂你说的内心情感
Ever since I cheated on Paul, I've been feeling hella guilty.
自从背叛了保罗之后 我就愧疚得要死
You can't reuse the sample cups.
样品杯不能重复使用哦
Part of me thinks I should just tell Paul.
我有点觉得该直接告诉保罗
What do you think?
你怎么看
It's like you guys willfully don't even hear me.
你们是故意无视我的是吧
I could just take this one to the grave.
我也可以直接把这个秘密带进坟墓
Like Titanic said,
就像《泰坦尼克号》里说的
a woman's heart is an ocean of secrets. Right?
女人的心就像是秘密的海洋 对吧
Hello? Are you even listening to me?
喂 你到底有没有在听我说话啊
Yes, totally.
当然在听了
I just listen better when I have something to do with my mouth.
我只是嘴里吃着东西 听的效果会好一些
So, what do you think I should do?
那你觉得我该怎么做啊
Honestly, Linds,
老实说 琳赛
I wasn't gonna say anything, but I can't take it anymore.
我本来不打算说什么的 但我已经受不了了
First, you get these new Berkin-toting Westside friends
你先是找了些西区上流社会的新朋友
with fake teeth and even faker tits.
各个都装着假牙 隆了假乳
And then the minute I get a...
我一找到一个...
Boyfriend?
男朋友
As soon as Jimmy and I become a thing,
吉米和我刚成为一对
you go out and start taking dicks.
你就出去开始偷汉子了
Can you imagine how abandoned I feel?
你能想象我的被抛弃感有多严重吗
I'm sorry, Gretchen.
我很抱歉 格雷琴
Wait, why am I apologizing to you?
等等 为什么是我在向你道歉啊
You stood me up last night.
明明是你昨晚放了我鸽子
Hi. bitch
嗨 贱人
Ready to go back to work?
准备好回去工作了吗
Um, who is this?
这是谁啊
This is my work wife, Dana.
是我的"工作伴侣" 丹娜
You're work-married?
你在工作上跟人喜结连理了吗
Come on, wifey.
走吧 老婆
There is ice cream cake in the office kitchen.
办公室厨房里有冰激凌蛋糕哦
Cake? Eat a dick, yogurt.
蛋糕 去死吧 酸乳
- Bye, Linds. - Bye!
-再见了 小琳 -再见
Ma'am, could you not do that?
小姐 你能别那么做吗
Can you just buy something?
你能掏钱买点什么吗
I can't believe they flaked again.
我真不敢相信他们又放我们鸽子了
Why are they treating us like this?
他们为什么要这样对待我们啊
Lindsay, I think we're sidekick.
琳赛 我觉得我们就是小跟班
Ew, I am not a sidekick.
我才不是什么小跟班呢
I'm Beyonce, not Kelly Rowland.
我是碧昂斯女王 不是凯莉·罗兰
If I'm on a motorcycle, I'm driving the motorcycle,
如果我坐在摩托车上 那一定是在开摩托车
not riding in that shitty little side motorcycle thingie
而不是坐在专为穷人和狗设计的
for poor people and dogs.
侧边车里
Think about it.
你好好想想啊
In your relationship with Gretchen,
在你和格雷琴的关系中
are you the Mary Tyler Moore
你是玛丽·泰勒·摩尔
or the Rhoda?
还是洛达
Who are those people?
这些人是谁啊
They sound ugly.
听上去好丑
Okay, uh, in Flipping Out on-on Bravo...
好吧 以《地产大亨》这部真人秀为例
are you the Jeff lewis
你是杰夫·路易斯
or the-the Jenni We Don't Know Her Last Name?
还是那个我们不知道她姓氏的珍妮
Oh, my God! I am totally the Jenni We Don't her Last Name.
天啊 我绝对是"珍妮·姓氏不详"女士
Actually, I do-- it's Pulos.
实际上 我知道她姓普洛斯
I'm a big fan.
我是个铁杆粉丝
Yes. Okay. I, I'm not gonna tell him that.
好的 行 我不会告诉他那事的
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
That was Lindsay. She wants us to get dinner with them tonight.
是琳赛打来的 她让我们去跟他们一起吃饭
Since we flaked last night, we should probably go.
我们昨晚都放鸽子了 今晚该去了
Whatever. As long as they have booze.
随便吧 只要那里有酒就行
Cheer up, Jimster.
高兴一点吧 小吉米
Or you could just really wallow in it.
或者你可以沉湎于郁闷中
We could listen to some...
我们可以听一些...
The Smiths.
史密斯乐团的歌
They're sad and English, too.
他们的音乐很悲伤 也是英国人
Or I could read you a little, uh,
或者我可以给你读一段...
Jude the Obscure.
《无名的裘德》
I hope our kids don't hang themselves because we're poor.
我希望我们的孩子不会因为贫穷而上吊
I know what will cheer you up!
我知道什么能让你高兴起来了
We can do it backwards
我们可以采用后入式
while you watch foot fetish anime.
你可以在干的同时看恋足影片
Pass.
免了
Well, I got to go to happy hour with Dana.
我得和丹娜一起出去乐了
If you think you're gonna kill yourself,
如果你想自杀的话
remember there is a hotline for that
记得要拨打自杀求助热线
or, you know, just text me.
或者 给我发短信吧
"When I was little,
"小的时候
I never fantasized about having a baby of my own,
我从未想过要生一个孩子
unless we were playing war.
除非我们是在玩战争游戏
I might grab someone else's child
我或许会抢一个别人的孩子
and run with them through the forest and hide them in a bramble.
带着他们穿越丛林 把他们藏在荆棘丛里
I wasn't like other girls,
我跟其他女孩不一样
the ones who know from the start that they will be mothers,
她们从小就很清楚 自己终有一天将成为母亲
daydreaming about wedding days and lacy veils.
幻想着婚礼 蕾丝面纱
They knew Daddy would walk them down the aisle,
她们知道父亲会牵着她们走过红毯
give them away. For me, it was not so,
把她们交给丈夫 对我来说却不是这样的
an observer... not a participant."
我只是一个旁观者 而非参与者"
Oh, girl, he is super hot.
妹子 他可真性感啊
Really?
真的吗
Sometimes I think he looks like
有时候我觉得他长得像是
he's straight out of a Swedish vampire movie.
从瑞典吸血鬼电影里跳出来的似的
No, he's a piece of sex.
不 他是个性感的男人
No surprise, though-- 'cause you're gorgeous.
倒也不奇怪 因为你也很美
Aw, thanks.
谢谢
So, tell me about the boyfriend-- what's his deal?
跟我说说你男友吧 他是怎么回事
We don't really use that term,
我们不会这么叫
but, uh, he's a writer, he's British...
他是个作家 是英国人
he's usually very funny, but
他一般都很幽默 但是
he's been super depressed lately.
他最近很是郁闷
Every dude I've dated cannot handle being sad for, like, a second.
我约会过的每个男人悲伤都无法持续一秒钟
Can you imagine not being able to fully experience your emotions?
你能想象 无法完全体会自我的感情吗
No.
不能
Well, we have a dinner later
我们待会儿要一起去吃晚餐
I have to see if I can get him to rally.
我得去看看能不能说动他参加
I should head out, too-- I'll give you a ride.
我也该出去了 我载你一程吧
Ok
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I came here tonight to heckle you.
我今晚原本是打算来黑你的
And it would have been scathing.
那一定会恶毒到极点
But I decided against it based on the strength of your work.
但我后来因为你的作品 而改变了初衷
And I wanted to share that compliment.
我也想受到这种赞扬
And also have you sign this, please.
并且让你帮我签个名 谢谢
What were your heckles?
你的黑话是什么
All right.
好吧
"Look! There's the second worst thing about the '80s--
"看啊 那是80年代第二糟糕的东西
after Reagan's trickle-down economics,
仅次于里根经济学
which immediately caused a 10.8% rise in unemployment
那直接导致了失业率上升10.8%
and an explosion in income inequality."
以及收入差距大大拉大"
Just stuff like that.
就是这种黑话
Who do you want this made out to?
你希望把这书签给谁
"To Ronny Overly,
"赠罗尼·奥弗利
a father whose sole connection to his son is
作为一名父亲 他和儿子间唯一的纽带
that he never connected with his father..."
就是他跟他自己的父亲间也从未有过感情纽带"
"Yo, Ron. So glad I have a big fan in the UK.
"谢了 罗 我很高兴我在英国还有个粉丝
Love, Sandra."
爱你的 桑德拉"
Thank you. I'm actually an author myself.
谢谢 其实我也是个作家
Congratulations, You're Dying. Perhaps you've heard of it?
《恭喜 你正在死去》 或许你听过这本书吧
They carry it here?
他们这儿有卖的吗
Bookstore manager?
书店经理呢
Sandra Bernhard here is interested in purchasing my book.
桑德拉·伯纳德有意买我的书
I'm sorry.
不好意思
As Jimmy knows, he's been remaindered.
吉米也知道 他的书被低价清空了
That's such a waste of money.
真是浪费钱啊
Thank you! It's a travesty.
谢你了 真是太滑稽了
You know what they should have done?
你知道他们应该怎么做吗
They should've taken all the books they printed
他们应该把已经刊印的你的所有书
and thrown them directly into a hobo trash can fire.
都直接扔进垃圾桶里烧掉
It would have saved a lot on shipping costs.
那可以省下好多运费啊
You're an asshole...
你真是个大混蛋
Man-dra Butt... Buttfart.
男德拉·屁股臭屁
Is that one of your previously written heckles,
那是你之前就准备好的黑话
or was that just off the cuff?
还是你灵机一闪想到的
Tooth gap! Some-something about your tooth
大牙缝 你的大牙缝绝逼是个槽点
Enough, Jimmy. Philippe!
够了 吉米 菲利普
What the...?!
搞毛啊
Don't you touch me, Philippe! I'm going.
别碰我 菲利普 我自己走
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Yeah, it's really pretty, huh?
是啊 真漂亮 对吧
I love that.
我好爱
Is that Nancy from Roseanne?
那是《罗珊妮》那部剧中的南茜吗
Don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈论这个
Jimmy, this is Dana from work.
吉米 这是我同事丹娜
I've heard... so much about you.
我听说了 好多关于你的事
You weren't lying.
你还真没撒谎
He is like a sexy Swedish vampire.
他确实很像是性感的瑞典吸血鬼
Sorry, ladies. I'm-I'm... I'm going to bed.
抱歉 女士们 我要上床去睡觉了
This sucks. I need to snap him out of it somehow.
真是太糟糕了 我得想办法让他摆脱这种状态
Just bang the shit out of him, dummy.
跟他疯狂地干一场就行了 傻姑娘
I tried!
我试过了啊
I'm sorry, Dana. This is not how you should be spending your night.
不好意思 丹娜 你的夜晚不该这么度过
You are way too fun and beautiful and spontaneous.
你很有趣 美丽 又随性疯狂
You should just go.
你还是先走吧
Do you want me to stay?
你想让我留下来吗
Well, maybe we could go down there and...
或许我们可以下去 然后...
Oh, my God, I just had the craziest idea.
天啊 我刚想到一个疯狂的主意
What? You can just ask me to have a threesome.
什么 你可以直接邀请我玩3P的
What?! What?
什么 神马
That is bananas. What are you even talking about?
那真是太疯狂了 你在胡说些什么啊
Can you imagine? Are you serious?
你能想象吗 你是说真的吗
- Sure. - Okay.
-当然 -好的
- Okay! - Ok
-好吧 -好吧
Oh, this is awesome.
真是太赞了
This is guaranteed to cheer him up.
这个一定会让他高兴起来的
He has never had a threesome before.
他以前从没玩过3P呢
Did he never go to middle school?
他难道没上过中学吗
Right?
就是啊
Jimmy. How you doing, buddy?
吉米 你还好吗 小哥
We just wanted to make sure that you are doing okay.
我们只是想确保你没事
I'm fine, yeah.
我挺好的
We just wanted to make sure that you were extra fine.
我们只是想确保你超级好
Is that... ?
那是...
You came already?!
你这就射了吗
I guess this show got a little bit too sexy for you.
我看这场戏对你来说香艳过头了吧
What?
什么
It's his first time. Maybe he got a little overexcited.
这是他第一次 或许他是兴奋过度了
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
In fact, the joke's on you.
实际上 闹笑话的人是你们
This is from a couple of minutes ago
这个是几分钟前射的
before you guys even came down.
当时你们都还没下来
Oh, my God.
天啊
Hold on.
等等
So, you masturbated to completion in the literally one minute
所以你在一分钟内就完成了打飞机的过程吗
from the time you left upstairs to this moment?
从你下楼梯那刻算起 直到此刻
I started at the top of the stairs.
我从楼梯上层就开始撸了
What? I couldn't help it.
怎么了啊 我欲望难抑啊
You're both so beautiful,
你们都这么漂亮
and I started thinking about
我开始想着
how you guys must have hugged earlier tonight,
你们今晚早些时候肯定拥抱过
and when you did, did your...
当你们拥抱的时候 你们的...
did your boobies get all, like, "squozen" together?
你们的大胸是不是 都挤到一起去了
And then you just laid there in it?
然后你就那么任精液横流吗
Shut up... Dana!
闭嘴 丹娜
I was enjoying the afterglow!
我是在享受高潮的余波
I didn't think you'd actually come down here,
我没想到你们两个会下来
you giant weirdo.
你们两个死变态
You masturbated while walking down the stairs
你抱着桑德拉·伯纳德的站立人像
carrying a giant Sandra Bernhard standee, and I'm the weirdo?!
一边下楼梯一边打飞机 还说我是死变态
Yeah, I got to go.
行了 我得走了
No. Wait!
不 等等
Well, now I get why you've never had a threesome.
现在我算知道你为什么从来没有过3P了
Dumb ass. Dana?
蠢货 丹娜
I'm sure they'll be here any minute.
我相信他们很快就会来的
What's the matter?
怎么了
I can't believe I finally made a new friend,
我真不敢相信我终于交到一个新朋友
and I tried to bang her the first time we hung out.
第一次约她出来玩 就想上她
I suck at girls, Jimmy.
我真不擅长交女性朋友 吉米
All the way back to the fourth grade
回忆四年级的时候
when everyone was mean to me
每个人都对我很刻薄
because I was the first person to grow boobs.
因为我是胸部第一个发育的人
Whatever, Jessica Olsen.
管他呢 杰西卡·奥尔森
You're still flat as shit.
你到现在还是个飞机场
I guess I'm still that sad little ten-year-old girl sometimes,
我觉得我有时依然是那个悲伤的10岁小女孩
wishing someone would sit next to me on the side...
希望某人能愿意坐在我身边
Oh, my God, will you stop?!
天啊 你能别叨逼了吗
What?
怎么了啊
No offense, but you're kind of making my skin crawl.
无意冒犯 但你简直让我起鸡皮疙瘩
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm not comfortable with... feelings.
我不太习惯 坦然面对心里的感情
I listened to you blathering on about
我之前一直在听你叨逼
"Ooh, me Da."
"俺爹什么的"
That's Irish, dumb-dumb.
那是爱尔兰语 蠢蛋
And you didn't listen. You played Photo Hunt.
你根本就没听啊 你当时在玩看图找错
And quite poorly, for the record.
并且 你玩得很烂
I don't know why I started unloading on you like that.
我也不知道我为什么就开始对你倾诉了
I don't do... feelings.
我向来都是 屏蔽心里感情的
What the hell is wrong with us?
我们到底是有什么毛病啊
Nothing.
没毛病
We should celebrate.
我们该庆祝一下
We found someone who is equally dead inside.
我们找到了一个内心同样已经死去的人
Let's make a pact
我们来立个契约吧
never to feel anything around each other ever again.
以后自动忽略对方的感情宣泄
- Deal? - Deal.
-成交吗 -成交
I can't believe you've been my boyfriend for, like, three days,
我真不敢相信你做我的男朋友才3天
and we already had to bring in a third party.
我们就得请外援了
- What? - You just said boyfriend?
-怎么了 -你刚说了男朋友
Oh, whatever. It's... it's economical, okay?
管他呢 那很顺口而已
Sure. God, you have issues.
是啊 天啊 你真是有毛病
You are the one who cried over a soccer jersey.
是你对着一件足球衫哭得惨兮兮的
Actually... that is kind of hot.
实际上 你穿着还挺性感的呢
You look like a soccer hooligan.
你看着就像是个足球小痞子
I always had a thing for jocks, you know?
我一直对运动男情有独钟呢
Hey, uh, we can pop inside and do it quick
我们可以先进去 打个快炮
before we head to the diner, right?
然后再一起去吃饭 好吗
Oh, yeah. Oh, 15 minutes, tops.
好啊 最多15分钟吧
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
YYeTs.com
人人影视
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.YYeTs.com
原创翻译 双语字幕