我爱上的人是奇葩 第一季 You're the Worst Season 1 第8集: 把牛奶喝完 Finish Your Milk

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 乔丹·沃格特-罗伯茨

演员: 凯瑟·多诺休 / 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 斯蒂芬·施耐德


台词
Yes, Rodney, I know the agreement is for two years.
是啊 罗德尼 我知道协议签的是两年
The truth is, I'm on dialysis.
实际上 我正在做透析呢
It's acute renal failure caused by sweat poisoning.
是因汗中毒引起的肾衰竭
Strenuous exercise could literally kill me.
剧烈运动真会要了我的命
I'm with my doctor right now.
我的医生现在就在我身边呢
Let me put him on.
我让他听电话
Oh, come on.
不是吧你
This is dr. Patel. Look, between you and me,
我是帕特尔医生 听着 我私下跟你说
she's on her deathbed.
她已经生命垂危了
I told her to cancel her gym membership
我让她取消健身房的会员身份
just to give her a purpose in her final hours.
就是为了让她在生命的最后寻找到一点目标
What a tragedy to die so young having not accomplished anything in life.
一无所成就英年早逝 真是个大悲剧啊
Oh, that guy. What a pessimist.
那家伙 真是个悲观主义者
I'm gonna fight this thing!
我一定会努力与病魔抗争的
Thanks, Rodney. You've been a delight.
谢了 罗德尼 你真是个大好人
Why don't you just say,
你为何不直接说
"I don't want to go to your dumb gym anymore?"
"我不想去你那该死的健身房了"
Because I don't want Rodney out there judging me
因为我不希望罗德尼因为我没去参加
when I don't show up for 10:00 a.m. Pilates class.
10点钟的普拉提课而评判我
You've never been to a 10:00 a.m. anything.
你从没参加过早上10点的任何活动
My flight's soon.
我的飞机就快飞了
Can we continue this when I come back from parental purgatory?
能等我从父母的炼狱中回来时再谈这些吗
Are your folks really that awful?
你父母真有那么可怕吗
Just uptight and lame.
严肃 正经 无趣
They act like I don't have my shit together.
他们搞得好像我完全没有自理能力一样
Those clothes aren't even fully dry.
那些衣服都没有完全干透啊
I'm gonna go borrow your toothbrush.
我得借用一下你的牙刷
Uh, the trash goes from inside to outside,
垃圾应该是从屋里往屋外扔
not the other way around.
而不是从屋外捡回屋内
Oh, I've been trying this recycling thing.
我最近在搞"废物循环利用"项目
If I save up enough money, I can buy Ambien from this Web site.
如果我存到足够的钱 就能从网上买安睡药了
Isn't the V.A. supposed to give you drugs for your...
老兵管理处不是该免费发放药物治疗你的...
for your war brain stuff?
你的大脑在战争中的创伤吗
I don't want to use up resources
我不希望过多地占用医疗资源
when there are vets out there with real problems.
毕竟有些老兵是真的面临很大的问题
You're trading soda cans for black market pharmaceuticals.
你是在捡易拉罐换黑市上的药物
That is a problem!
那就是大问题啊
Fine. I'll go talk to them.
行吧 那我去找他们谈谈
And I'm out.
我要出发了
All right, just let me wash this mask off,
好吧 等我先把面膜洗掉
and then we can go.
然后我们就可以出发了
Oh, no, no, no. I'll just take an Uber.
别别别 我用"优步打车"就行了
I'm headed that direction anyway.
我反正也是要去那个方向啊
Jimmy, you're not driving me to the airport.
吉米 我不要你送我去机场
That's ridiculous.
那也太荒唐了
Look, I promise there will be no mushy, curbside stuff, okay?
我保证不会有伤离别 执手相看泪眼的场面
I won't even come to a complete stop.
我都不会将车完全停下
You can just tuck and roll, all right?
你直接飞身滚出车就行了 好吗
Give me a couple of minutes.
给我几分钟就行
翻译伊森
校对伊森
时间轴旭鹏萌萌夫妻档
后期 加森祝前面幸福
我爱上的人是奇葩第一季 第八集
总监伊森
You cheated on Paul?!
你背着保罗出去偷汉子了
Don't whisper-yell at me!
别小声吼我
How can you even live with yourself?
你的良心怎么过得去啊
I can't!
我就是过不去呢
I feel so bad,
我感觉好愧疚
I can't eat
我吃不下饭
or watch any shows with adultery.
任何有通奸情节的剧我也不敢看
That's all my shows.
可我爱看的剧都是那类的
I'm getting nosebleeds from the guilt.
我因为愧疚都开始流鼻血了
Nosebleeds?
流鼻血
Also, I lied.
并且 我撒谎了
I can totally eat.
我能吃得很
Ladies, please keep it down.
女士们 请小声点
It's not fair.
那不公平
You don't know what it's like to yearn for the touch of another.
你完全不懂渴望被另一个男人爱抚的心情
Jimmy tried to kiss me.
吉米曾试图吻我
What?!
神马
But I...
但是我...
Oh, I said no... because I love my husband.
我拒绝了 因为我爱我丈夫
Did you want to?
你想吻他吗
I took a vow.
我发了婚誓的
Marriage means being in it 24/7
婚姻意味着分分秒秒都要遵守
from the moment when you wake up in the morning,
从你早上醒来的那一刻
and you see that red, curly happy trail,
看到那红毛的小卷发
to at night when he rolls off of you
到晚上 他从你身上翻身下来
and asks if you've had your "Gazz" yet.
然后问你爽了没有
He asks you after he rolls off you?
他从你身上翻下来后才问你爽了没吗
The point is, I restrain myself because I am not an animal.
重点是 我克制着自己 因为我不是禽兽
After this class, you are gonna come clean with Paul.
这节课结束后 你必须对保罗坦白
I can't tell him.
我不能告诉他
Lindsay, you're not gonna tell him?
琳赛 你不告诉他是吗
You need me to make you tell him?
你是要我逼你告诉他吗
You gonna tell him, Lindsay? You gonna tell him?
你到底要不要告诉他啊 琳赛 说不说
You know I can make you tell him, can make you!
你知道我可以逼你告诉他的 我有那个本事
No. Fine! Fine.
不要 好吧 好吧
Fine, I'll tell him.
行 我告诉他
You can continue the yoga now.
你们可以继续练瑜伽了
Cheers.
谢谢
Fellows! How is it?
兄弟们 你们还好吗
Are you here to see a black movie, as well?
你们也是来看黑人电影的吗
We just call it a movie.
我们就称其为普通电影
- Where's Sam? - Had a meeting.
-山姆呢 -开会去了
He's on the board of the angelino Heights Restoration Committee.
他是安杰利诺高地生态恢复委员会的一份子
What are you doing here?
你到这儿来干什么
I like to yell out character inconsistencies,
我喜欢大骂电影角色性格缺乏一致性
structural flaws, and keep a general humorous running commentary.
结构缺陷 再加一些比较幽默的评论
This is the only place I can do that.
我只能到这里来了
To be fair, we do like to go to Beverly Hills
老实说 我们确实喜欢去比弗利山庄
to see a Wes Anderson movie, so...
去看韦斯·安德森的电影
I like it when they clap for Bill Murray.
我就喜欢他们为比尔·莫里喝彩的时候
I've just dropped Gretchen off at the airport,
我刚把格雷琴送去了机场
as well, so I was in the hood any way.
所以我恰好在这附近
Where does that bitch think she flying?
那个贱人是要飞去哪儿啊
We supposed to meet her ass tomorrow morning.
我们明早得跟她见个面才行的啊
Oh, that's impossible.
那是不可能的
She's gone home for, like, a week.
她大概要回家 一星期
Hey, it's Shitstain.
嘿 我是施斯坦
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Oh, oh, she's here.
她还在这儿
Yeah, she's headed to the museum with her parents.
没错 她跟她父母一起去博物馆了
Yeah, yeah, Sam tried to drag us to that.
是啊 是啊 山姆试图拉我们去呢
Heard the Rauschenberg pretty tight.
听说罗森伯格那边很难搞呢
Okay, word.
好的 说定了
Okay, so she told you she was flying out of town?
好吧 她跟你说她要出城一周吗
And now she at a museum?
但这会儿她却在博物馆里
Why would she lie to you about seeing her folks?
她见父母为什么还要对你撒谎呢
- Have you met them? - No.
-你见过他们吗 -没有
Oh, shit.
该死
She trying to hide you!
她想掩藏你的存在
It's just like Richie and Margot in The Royal tenenbaums.
就跟《天才一族》里里奇和玛歌的关系一样
Right. Shit.
对啊 我操
Look, I wouldn't want to tell my mom
如果我男友是德拉科·马尔福小少爷
I'm dating Draco Malfoy, either.
我也不会告诉我妈的
Draco.
德拉科
That's... Draco!
那是...德拉科
It's butter in that?
爆米花里有黄油吗
Oh, yeah, there's Oh, we good.
好棒 很好
So, for a while, I started drinking generic vodka till I passed out,
一开始 我会喝伏特加喝到醉过去
but then I'd still have the same nightmares,
但我依然会不停做噩梦
only in the dream, I'd be drunk
只不过在梦中 我都是醉的
and way less coordinated.
身体协调性也差很多
I am so sorry, bother.
我真的很遗憾 兄弟
Now I'm scared to go to sleep
现在我都不敢睡觉了
because I wake up super angry.
因为我醒来时总是怒火满腔
Sleep to rage. It's the worst.
睡眠暴怒 那是最严重的一种了
I used to tell my wife to duct-tape pillows to my hands
我曾经让我妻子把枕头用胶带缠在我手上
in case I woke up swinging.
以防止我醒来就开始挥拳
So, my roommate says that I have a serious problem,
我室友说我有一个严重的问题
and that you guys should cover all my meds.
该由你们来负担我所有的医药费
Usually, I have to turn down a lot of folks,
通常 我都得拒绝很多人
but you seem like a perfect candidate for help.
但你似乎是很适合得到我们帮助的人
Real quick, who is this roommate?
速问速答 你室友是谁
Oh, Jimmy. He's a novelist from Britain.
吉米 他是个来自英国的小说家
He lets me live with him in exchange for cooking and housework.
他为我提供住处 我帮他做饭 打扫房屋
You have a job?
你有工作吗
Tight. It can be so tough for vets to find work...
真厉害 退伍老兵想重新找到工作是很难...
Oh, no, he doesn't pay me.
不 他是不支付我工资的
Cool.
好吧
So he thinks the U.S. Government should cover your expenses...
他觉得美国政府该负担你的医药费
...while you work for free.
但你却免费帮他工作
Oh, no.
不是
He's my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
Cool.
好吧
Okay, very cool.
好吧 很好
Soldier, have you ever heard of
大兵 你有没有听说过
Domestic Civilian Transference Syndrome By Proxy?
普罗克西所著的《国内平民情感转移综合症》一书
It's my only copy, but trust me,
我就这一本 但是相信我
it's highly true.
上面说的太对了
You need to nip this in the bud.
你必须把这一切扼杀在摇篮中
Tonight, you sit this so-called roommate down
今晚 你得把那个所谓的室友按下来长谈
and you say, "Hey, man, I was in the shit
说 "老兄 我当时在战场上经历枪林弹雨
while you were at home watching telly.
你却在家舒服地看电视
If my nightmares are too scary for you,
如果我的噩梦对你来说太吓人了
maybe you need to pay for my meds!"
或许该由你来负担我的医药费"
Damn straight.
说得太对了
Yeah, you tell him that.
是啊 你就这么跟他说
I will tell him that.
我就这么跟他说
I will! Thank you.
我一定说 谢谢你
You're welcome, soldier.
不客气 大兵
Watching telly...
看电视
Number 97.
97号
You're home.
你回来啦
We need to talk about something.
我们得好好谈一下
This has been eating away at me,
我的心被这事折磨吞噬着
but the fact is...
但事实上...
...I realized I don't really know what you do all day.
我意识到 我都不知道你整天在干什么
Tell me about this...weird thing.
跟我说说这个 古怪的东西吧
The recumbent?
斜躺车吗
Yeah! How does it work?
是啊 那是怎么骑的啊
Well, if you really want the total experience,
如果你想充分体验一下
I can always pull out the tandem.
我可以把双排座驾给放下来
The what now?
什么来着
A semi-reclined position
半斜躺的姿势
provides broader distribution of body weight,
可以将身体重量更均匀地平摊开来
and allows some better blood flow to the anus and testicles.
可以保证对肛门和睾丸有更充足的血液供应
Aw, heck yeah! Here's the gang!
你们好啊 大伙儿都在呢
Mimi, Connor, this is my wife Lindsay.
米米 康纳 这是我妻子琳赛
Last one to Starbucks is an uprighter!
最后一个到达星巴克的人要坐直了骑哦
We should let them win.
我们该让他们赢
Connor's life-coaching business just went under,
康纳的生活指导生意刚刚败了
and Mimi has impetigo.
米米患上了脓疱病
All right, here I come, Mimi. Look out.
好了 我来了 米米 当心哦
Nice use of negative space.
真是对负空间的绝佳利用
What are you doing here?!
你跑到这儿来干什么
What are you doing here?
你又到这儿来干什么
I just dropped you at the airport!
我才刚把你送去机场呢
What? No, you didn't.
什么 你才没有呢
Yes, I did
我明明就有啊
What?! What are you talking about?
什么 你在胡说些什么呢
No, that was a dream you had.
不 那明明是你做的一个梦
All right, fine. This is so dumb.
好吧 演不下去了 这好蠢
So, I am waiting at the gate as they deplane the flight before mine,
我当时在门边 等着头一班飞机上的人先下飞机
and all of a sudden, guess who gets off?
突然间 猜猜谁下飞机了
My friggin' parents! And I'm like, "What?!
我父母 然后我心想 "搞毛啊
I thought you guys wanted me to come visit."
我还以为你们希望我飞过去呢"
So dumb. Gretchen, you nerd.
太蠢了 格雷琴 你个傻瓜
Stop
打住
All right, I lied.
好吧 我撒谎了
But Vanessa and Fred are such a bummer!
但瓦妮莎和弗雷德是很烦的人
I didn't want to subject you to their passive-aggressive shit.
我不希望让你承受他们那消极反抗式的蹂躏
Right, so you packed and had me drop you off at the airport.
好吧 所以你打了包 让我把你送去机场
Did I really pack?
我真的打包了吗
I just put some damp laundry and toilet paper into a suitcase.
我只是把些湿衣服和厕纸放进了旅行箱里
Open your eyes, Jimmy.
眼睛睁大点吧 吉米
Right, well, I have to meet the people
好吧 我必须见见
that created this nightmare of a person.
创造出你这朵奇葩的奇男异女
Oh, I would, but we have to leave.
我也想让你见 但我们真得走了
I'm taking them to the airport.
我要送他们去机场
I thought you just picked them up.
你不是才把他们接过来嘛
It turns out they can't stay.
结果发现他们不能久留
Dad is having emergency back surgery tomorrow at Johns Hopkins.
我爸明天要在约翰·霍普金斯医院做个紧急背部手术
He is having his L7 fused,
他的脊柱L7单节需要固定下
and they just had a cancellation.
刚好有其他病人取消了
The procedure's experimental, but Dr. Pablo's the best,
那个手术是实验性质的 但帕布罗医生是最棒的
and a slot just opened up. I am serious.
刚好出现了一个空位 我是认真的
Well, I'm not leaving until you produce these monsters.
你不把他们带出来 我是不会走的
All right.
好吧
You asked for it.
是你自找的
You're not art.
你才不是艺术品呢
Jimmy? Vanessa and Fred.
吉米 瓦妮莎和弗雷德
Jimmy, hi.
吉米 你好
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
So sorry we have to run.
很抱歉我们这么赶
I'm having a surgery, Jimmy.
我要做手术了 吉米
Yes. Yes, Gretchen said.
是啊 是啊 格雷琴说过了
Okay, good luck with that.
好吧 祝你好运
So glad I got to meet you.
很高兴能见到你们
So I'll see you later?
那我们晚些时候再见吧
Uh, nah, I have a work thing.
不行 我还有工作要做
Call you tomorrow?
明天给你打电话行吗
Okay.
好的
My dad's having back surgery...
我爸要做个背部手术
at Johns Hopkins.
在约翰·霍普金斯医院
He's having his L7 fused.
他的脊柱L7单节需要固定下
Dr. Pablo's the best.
帕布罗医生是最棒的
Back surgery...
背部手术
霍普金斯
Johns Hopkins... Back surgery...
约翰·霍普金斯医院 背部手术
Johns Hopkins... Back surgery...
约翰·霍普金斯医院 背部手术
John Hopkins... Dr. Pablo...
约翰·霍普金斯医院 帕布罗医生
Procedure's experimental... experimental... experimental.
那个手术是实验性质的 实验性质的 实验
莱玛 实验艺术
They said that it's, like, all tropical plants.
他们说那里有各种热带植物
Who are you?
你们到底是谁啊
Where's Gretchen?
格雷琴去哪儿了
Oh, look, hon. It's the guy with the accent.
瞧啊 是那个有口音的家伙
That lady said we were on a hidden camera show.
那位小姐之前跟我们说我们在录偷拍节目
What channel will this be on?
到时候会在哪个台播出啊
- Oh, I bet it's nine. - Four?
-我觉得肯定是9频道 -4频道吗
No, four, right?
不是 4频道 对吗
I bet you a week of dishes it's channel nine.
我跟你打赌是9频道 输了的洗一星期碗
- Nine?! Nine. Nine. - Nine. Four. Four. Four.
-9频道 9 9 -4频道 4 4
And as I like to say, once you pedal on your back,
我时常说 一旦你享受了靠着踩单车
you never go back,
你就再也不想回到过去
To pedaling normally.
那种普通的踩踏板方式
This is really nice.
感觉真的很不错
Well, there's more where that came from.
其实还有更精彩的呢
Were you serious about seeing what I do for fun?
你之前说想看我爱玩什么 是真的吗
Yes.
是啊
Well, hold on to your hat.
抓紧了哦
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
we've reached an altitude of 75 feet.
我们的飞行高度已经达到了75英尺
If you look out the right side of the plane,
如果你从飞机的右侧往外看
you can see the San Gabriels.
就能看到圣盖博山
Those on the left
而坐在左边的乘客
can catch a glimpse of my beautiful wife Lindsay.
可以看到我美丽的妻子琳赛
Paul, you know that sub-hundred elevation
你知道100英尺以下的海拔
is for westbound traffic only.
仅供西行飞机使用
Roger that. Sorry, Darren.
收到 抱歉 达伦
Climbing.
爬升
Did you know that four American presidents were home-brewers?
你知道有4位美国总统都喜欢自酿酒吗
Can you guess?
你能猜猜是谁吗
George Washington,
乔治·华盛顿
Thomas Jefferson,
汤玛斯·杰斐逊
James Madison,
詹姆斯·麦迪逊
and...?
以及呢
The answer is Barack Obama!
答案是巴洛克·奥巴马
Lindsay?
琳赛
I'm fine.
我没事
Keep talking beer.
你继续说啤酒吧
Jimmy, we need to talk.
吉米 我们得谈谈了
Gretchen was so scared of me meeting her parents
格雷琴极其害怕我见到她的父母
that she hired fake parents.
以至于她竟然请了对假父母
Am I really Draco Malfoy?
我真的是德拉科·马尔福吗
I just talked to the V.A., and...
我刚跟老兵管理处的人谈过了 然后...
Am I just some unpaid servant who lives here for free?
我只是个免费住这里 不拿工资的男仆吗
That's a concise way of putting it.
你这么定义真是简洁明了
My caseworker says maybe you should be paying for my meds.
接待我的那个人说 或许你该负担我的医药费
Right. Listen to me, my friend.
听我说 朋友
You bought into a long con.
你陷入了一个大骗局中
Society screwed you over,
社会把你给操翻了
and we owe you for that.
我们欠你的
I, personally, do not owe you,
但我个人 并不欠你
but a sort of collective "we" does.
但是集合性的"我们"确实欠你的
And you need your meds
你需要吃药
so you can shake off some of the damage done
那样你才能减轻
by Cheney's fictional yellowcake uranium.
因迪克·切尼假想的核武器造成的伤害
So, you turn around,
所以你该转个身
you go back to the V.A.,
继续回到老兵管理处
and you demand your due!
势必要求得到你应得的
15:0 15, love.
Let's go, sweetie.
加油啊 亲爱的
Gretchen, your backhand has completely disintegrated.
格雷琴 你的反手打法完全崩坏了
Sorry, mommy.
抱歉 妈咪
Seven years of training with Andres for nothing.
跟安德烈练了7年都白练了
Ready?
准备好了吗
You can do it, sweetie.
你能行的 亲爱的
Sorry, mommy.
抱歉 妈咪
Hello, darling.
你好啊 亲爱的
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Hello. I'm Jimmy Shive-Overly.
你们好 我是吉米·希瓦-奥弗利
Gretchen's boyfriend.
格雷琴的男友
Oh, well, hello. I'm Fred.
你好啊 我是弗雷德
Vanessa. Please join us.
我是瓦妮莎 一起吃吧
In her typical way, Gretchen has told us nothing about you.
格雷琴总是这样 完全没跟我们提过有男友了
Milk.
牛奶
Gretchen-- always ordering milk.
格雷琴总是会点牛奶
Sometimes double milks.
有时候会点双份牛奶
I actually sometimes wonder if maybe she drinks too much milk.
我有时候都会觉得 她是否牛奶喝得过多
So, Jimmy, where are you from?
吉米 你是哪里人啊
London. The fancy part.
伦敦 上流社会
And what do you do?
你是做什么工作的
He's a novelist.
他是个小说家
Published, very well-regarded.
出版过作品 反响特别好
- Jimmy... - And, Gretchen,
-吉米 -格雷琴
you're still doing that music thing?
你还做那份跟音乐有关的工作吗
Who's that skinny boy you represent?
你代理的那个瘦瘦的男孩叫什么来着
Shitstain?
屎斯坦吗
No! Josh Groban is who he meant.
不是 他是说乔希·葛洛班
How did you two meet?
你们是怎么认识的
At a fund-raiser.
在一个筹款会上
It was...
是跟...
animal-related.
动物有关的
Gretchen does so much charity work.
格雷琴就喜欢参与慈善活动
Oh, she does love animals.
她确实很喜欢动物
Tell your mom how you got your cat.
跟你妈说说你是怎么得到那只猫的吧
Jimmy, it was so nice of you to stop by,
吉米 你能过来一趟真的很好
but I know you have that meeting.
但我知道你还得参加那个会议
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去吧
What meeting?
什么会议
Movie producers. From Hollywood.
电影制片人 好莱坞来的
They are turning his book into a movie starring Zach Braff
他们要把他的书改编成电影 主演是扎克·博拉夫
and that woman from the show you like.
以及你喜欢的那部剧里的那个女星
- Scandal? - Yes, scandal.
-《丑闻》吗 -没错 《丑闻》
Jimmy, I bet that driver has been waiting outside for a while now.
吉米 我相信那个司机一定在外等很久了
You should go.
你该走了
Okay.
好吧
Nice to meet you both.
很高兴见到你们
Okay, none of this is true.
好吧 刚刚所说的一切都是假的
I'm not from the fancy part of London,
我并非来自伦敦的上流社会
- I'm from the bad part of Manchester. - Stop.
-我来自曼彻斯特的杂乱区 -打住
I am an author.
我是个作家
Talented but wildly underappreciated.
才华横溢 却不被赏识
I had to follow Gretchen here today,
我今天不得不偷偷跟踪格雷琴过来
only to witness her mother bullying her during a tennis match.
却听见她妈在打网球时对她无情地指责
You're right about her backhand,
你对她反手拍的批评是对的
by the way-- it's appalling.
顺便说下 那太差劲了
You're telling me how to speak to Gretchen?
你是在教育我该怎么跟格雷琴说话吗
You've never spoken to the real Gretchen.
你从未跟真正的格雷琴对话过
The real Gretchen runs publicity
真正的格雷琴为城里
for some of the biggest rap acts in town.
最大牌的说唱明星做公关
The real Gretchen doesn't drink milk or take ballet classes.
真正的格雷琴才不会喝牛奶或跳芭蕾
In fact, she just cancelled her gym membership
实际上 她刚刚取消了健身房的会员卡
so she'd have money for cigarettes.
那样她就能省下钱买香烟了
You smoke?
你还抽烟
Sure, she hasn't been to the dentist in years
当然了 她已经好多年没去看过牙医了
and lives off 7-Eleven hot dogs,
靠吃便利店的热狗维生
but she is brave and spontaneous.
但她很勇敢 很随性
And that Gretchen is so paralyzed
那个格雷琴非常害怕
with the fear of disappointing you
让你们失望
that you don't actually know her at all.
其实你们根本不了解她
I feel sorry for you two.
我为你们感到遗憾
You will never know the brilliant,
你们永远无法了解你们的女儿
beautiful mess that is your daughter.
超赞的 美丽而又混乱的一面
Daddy, I...
爸爸 我...
Just take us back to our hotel.
送我们回宾馆吧
And... finish your milk.
并且 把牛奶喝干净了
I really wish I could help,
我也希望我能帮上忙
but funds are tight.
但资金真的很紧张
Congress wants to pay for the war,
议会愿意为战争拨款
not the casualties.
却不愿承担伤者医疗费
I'm not asking for a medal or a parade,
我这不是要你给我发勋章或搞个游行
just a good night's sleep.
只求一晚安睡而已
Uncle! I give in.
山姆大叔 我屈服了
I will fill out your paperwork and find the money for your meds.
我会帮你填申请资料 筹钱给你买药的
Thank you.
谢谢
Where is it that you're living?
你现在住在哪儿来着
Uh, Silver Lake.
银湖区
Silver Lake.
银湖区
Hey, Jerry, bad news,
嘿 杰瑞 坏消息
you're gonna have to turn in your hook.
你得把你的钩子交上来了
But-but I use it to pick things up.
但我得用这个捡东西啊
No, man. Stuff's gonna stay on the ground.
不行 老兄 你只能任由东西掉地上了
This hipster's having bad "Dweams."
这位嬉皮士可是每晚都做噩梦呢
I didn't...
我不是...
Why would you do that?!
你为什么要那样啊
My dad didn't say another word to me in the car,
我爸坐在车里一个字都不肯跟我说
and now they're changing their flight so they leave tomorrow!
他们现在更改了航班 打算明天就走
What is wrong with you?!
你是怎么回事啊
Sorry, wouldn't you rather have a fractured,
不好意思 难道你不希望跟你父母之间
combative relationship with your parents that's based on truth
是建立在真相上的有嫌隙的 矛盾不断的关系
than this pleasant artificial relationship based on lies?
而非建立在谎言上的 虚假美好的关系吗
No.
不希望
Well, then you should've been more explicit about that.
那你应该表现得更明确一点啊
They're my family!
他们是我的家人
I get to lie to them till I'm old and they're dead,
我可以骗到他们死去 到我老去
and you don't get a vote!
你无权做任何决定
I would never tell your dad to read your book.
我就不会叫你爸去读你的书
Yeah, because he wouldn't let you through the door
是啊 因为他根本就不会让你进门的
'cause you're a redhead
因为你是红头发
and he's hated the Irish
自从爱尔兰共和军
ever since the IRA blew up his favorite chip shop.
炸了他最爱的薯条店 他就憎恶爱尔兰人
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
Forgive me for valuing honesty.
原谅我太看重诚实
This is about you controlling
实质是你喜欢操控别人
and bullying everybody to behave the way you think they should.
迫使他们按照你觉得对的方式生活
I knew you were insensitive and manipulative,
我早知道你没有同理心 爱控制人
but you're mean, Jimmy.
但你很刻薄 吉米
You're a mean person.
你是个刻薄的人
Well, at least I am a person!
那至少我还是个人啊
I'm done. I'm tagging out.
我退出了 我不想继续了
What? Of-of this argument?
什么 不继续争吵了吗
No, Jimmy. Of this.
不是 吉米 是这种关系
I told you I don't do relationships,
我早跟你说过 我是不谈恋爱的
and yet here we are in one.
但我们却还是谈上了
I feel...
我感觉...
I feel like this train is speeding up,
我感觉 感情的列车奔跑得太快了
and this may be my last chance to hop off
现在或许是我最后跳下来的机会
before any serious injury.
才不会导致车毁人亡
Speak English.
说人话
Good-bye, Jimmy.
再见了 吉米
Sorry!
抱歉
You're right, I'm not a person.
你说得对 我不是个人
Those three stars are Orion's Belt.
那3颗星是猎户的腰带
See how he looks like a man with a club?
瞧他多像一个挥舞着球棒的男人啊
G'day, Linds.
你好啊 小琳
I'm Orion, the mighty hunter.
我是奥赖恩 伟大的猎户
What was that for?
你干嘛吻我啊
Nothing.
没什么
Just... you.
就为 你
You weirdo.
你个怪胎
I'm sorry. I have to go.
对不起 我得走了
Gretchen needs me.
格雷琴需要我
Thanks for the day.
谢谢你陪我一天
Have fun with your stars.
祝你跟你的星星相处愉快
They're everyone's stars.
那是大家的星星啊
Where's Gretchen?
格雷琴呢
And why are you cooking?
你怎么会在做饭
It's over.
我们结束了
Lasted longer than anyone would've guessed, huh?
比大家预想的都要久 对吧
No.
不是吧
What happened?
发生什么事了
Uh, can we not talk about it?
我们能别谈这事吗
I-I need to just...
我就是...
just not.
不想谈
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Yeah, I-I could eat.
是啊 我可以吃些东西
No go on the pills, huh?
药没戏了是吧
Nope.
没戏
We'll go down there tomorrow and sort it out.
我们明天一起过去 想办法争取到
R-Really?
真的吗
Thanks.
谢谢
I have no idea how to cook.
我根本不知道该怎么做饭
What have you been doing all this time?
那你这是在干什么
Just, uh, stirring ketchup in a pan.
就是在锅里搅番茄酱而已
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
that's a good base.
底打得不错
Pinch of salt, throw it in there.
抓一点盐 扔进去
Pinch-pinch of salt.
抓点盐
And then add a little bit of, uh, olive oil,
然后加一点 橄榄油
two, three counts worth.
倒过来 数两三下就够了
Now stir it in.
然后开始搅拌
Stir it in nice and gently.
轻轻地搅 搅匀了
And, uh, keep stirring,
不断搅拌
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
YYeTs.com
人人影视
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.YYeTs.com
原创翻译 双语字幕