我爱上的人是奇葩 第一季 You're the Worst Season 1 第9集: 持续不断的惊恐与深入骨髓的恐惧 Constant Horror and BoneDeep Dissatisfaction

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 乔丹·沃格特-罗伯茨

演员: 凯瑟·多诺休 / 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 斯蒂芬·施耐德


台词
My frame of reference for love has always come from literature.
我对于爱情的参照标准一直都是来自于文学的
In my brooding youth,
在我年少的时候
Bronte encapsulated my viewpoint thusly:
勃朗特把我的观点塑造成了如下这般
"The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single,
"问题不在于我现在单身 并很可能一直单身下去
but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely."
而是我很孤独 并很可能一直孤独下去"
But as I grew up, my darkening view was more Shakespeare:
但当我长大后 我黑暗的观点更具有莎翁风范
"Love is merely a madness and I tell you,
"爱是疯狂 我告诉你
deserves as well a dark house and whip as mad men do."
就像疯子 需要小黑屋的折磨和鞭子的抽打"
But now...
但是现在
now... since you...
自从遇到你
to my abject horror, my view on love
令我感到恐惧的是 我对于爱情的观点
can best be described by Nicholas Sparks
可以用尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯
in The Notebook:
在《恋恋笔记本》中的话来概括
"It's not easy... it's hard...
"那实属不易 那很艰难
and you have to work at it,
你必须为之努力
but it's worth it... because I want you...
但那很值得 因为我想要你
I want all of you...
我想要你的全部
forever."
直到永远"
Or something like that.
或是类似这样的观点
2.5年前
No.
不行
翻译伊森
校对伊森
时间轴 小萌
后期 加森
我爱上的人是奇葩第一季 第九集
总监伊森
*I'm here *
*我来到这里*
*- I think I saw a deer. What?*
*-我好像看到一头鹿 -什么*
*I'm about to kill the deer
*我要猎鹿啦*
And get some meat*
*然后搞到一些肉*
*'Cause I'm hungry.
*因为老子饿了*
*Everybody talking 'bout they homies*
*大家都在谈论自己的兄弟*
*My chain bling, bling!
*我的链子金闪闪 闪啊闪*
Tomorrow...
明天
we meet with the flower guy...
我们和那个花商见面
then we're tasting cakes,
然后我们品尝下蛋糕
and then me and, uh...
然后我和...
You don't know your fiance's name?
你不记得你未婚夫的名字了吗
Of course I know his... don't be dumb.
我当然记得他的名字啦 别说傻话
Paul!
保罗
I'm just wired!
我只是兴奋过头了
Call it off.
到此为止吧
No way!
别啊
You should've seen Becca's dumb face
你真该看看我之前告诉贝卡
when I told her I was getting married before her
我要比她早结婚时 她脸上的表情
and mom has never paid me so much attention.
我妈也从来没有这么关心过我
I should've gotten married when I was 12.
我真该12岁的时候就结婚的
All right, you have to promise me something--
好吧 你得对我发个誓
cross your tits, hope to die--
若违此誓 乳爆人亡
that even though you're getting m-m... married...
就算你要结 结婚了
we are gonna keep this party going, right?
我们的狂欢也不能停 对吧
'Cause this is how this starts.
因为一切的不幸就是这样开始的
First, you get married, then you get some bullshit job,
首先你结了婚 然后找了份狗屁工作
then you have kids and then you die.
然后生了孩子 然后就死了
But what you don't know...
但你不知道的是
is that you were dead the entire time.
你其实一直都是死的
I'm on a lot of drugs right now,
我现在磕了很多药
can you not tell me I'm dead? I promise!
你能别跟我说我已经死了吗 我发誓啦
I got to go pee.
我得去撒尿了
- How was it? - Oh, dope, Sam.
-怎么样 -棒呆了 山姆
Not you, bitch.
我不是在问你 贱人
You, bitch!
说你呢 贱人
What? Oh, me?
什么 我吗
No... I'm just Rick's shitty assistant.
不 我只是瑞克的小助理罢了
That Harvey Weinstein-
那个哈维·温斯坦旗下的
on-antibiotics lookin' nerd
长得像抗生素服用过量的呆瓜
couldn't be bothered to attend the final mix of my first major album?!
都懒得出席我首张大碟最后的混音活动吗
He sent muffins.
他送了些松饼来
Can I ask you guys something?
我能问你们一些问题吗
Is... that how you normally dress?
你们通常就是穿成这样的吗
What, like, in our regular lives?
你是说在我们的日常生活中吗
Like when we go to the farmer's market?
比如我们去农贸市场的时候吗
Rick suggested that we cultivate a street-look.
瑞克建议我们打扮成街头混混的模样
What do you usually look like?
你们一般是打扮成什么样的
Annoying, white, skater kids from Venice at a rave.
来自威尼斯的白人滑板爱好者参加狂野派对的样子
Well, then...
那么...
I don't know, maybe dress like that.
我也说不清 或许你们就该打扮成那样
Tell Rick he's fired. You're our new publicist.
告诉瑞克他被炒了 你是我们最新的公关专家
What, me? N-No... I'm not a...
什么 我 我不是...
I'm not looking for a real job.
我才不想找一份真正的工作呢
Tough shit, bitch!
不如意的事多着呢 贱人
You in it now.
你立马就上岗
直播
I'm speaking with Jimmy Shive-Overly
我们今天的嘉宾是吉米·希瓦-奥弗利
14个月前
about his...pugnacious debut novel,
谈谈他极具争议的处女作
Congratulations, You're Dying.
《恭喜 你正在死去》
Tell us about your writing process.
跟我们介绍一下你的写作历程吧
- Rage, heartbreak... alcohol. - Heartbreak?
-狂怒 心碎 酒精 -心碎吗
I woke up one day and found myself happy.
我有天早上醒来 觉得自己很幸福
It was awful.
那简直太糟糕了
Elucidate, please.
请详细解释一下
The lass eviscerated me, as lasses are wont to do.
那个女孩把我的心掏空了 女人一般都这么对待我
That was about a year and a half ago.
那大约是一年半之前的事了
Best thing she ever could have done for me.
那是她对我做过的最好的事
- the book. - Yeah...
-促使你写了本书吗 -是啊
'Twas a result of that disemboweling.
那书就是我被掏心挖肺后写出来的
It was then I learned the truth of my writing.
直到那时 我才明白关于我写作的真谛
I suck when I'm happy.
我一幸福 就成了废物
You have to be miserable to produce?
你必须过着悲惨的生活 才能写出作品吗
Oh, I wouldn't say, "Miserable," But I'd say
我觉得"悲惨"这词不太合适吧 我觉得该说是
constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction is helpful.
持续不断的惊恐和深入骨髓的不满挺有帮助的
You're listening to Folio.
你们正在收听的是《书页》节目
I'm your host, Steeb Corniglia,
我是主持人 斯帝博·科里尼
here with the puissant Jimmy Shive-Overly.
今天的嘉宾是伟大的吉米·希瓦-奥弗利
Jimmy, it seems to me endemic in your work,
吉米 我觉得你的作品中很有特色的一点就是
that the parental characters obfuscate
众多父母角色
by playing almost prosaic arpeggios on the central motif.
几乎都被处理得很平淡 令人困惑
I'm glad you picked up on that.
我很高兴你发现了这一点
美国很吓人
How scary is America now... bitch?!
美国现在还吓人吗 贱人
Jimmy! Jimmy?
吉米 吉米
I don't have any change, I don't have any change!
我身上没零钱 我身上没零钱
What? No.
什么 不是
It's Edgar.
我是埃德加
I used to buy weed from you.
我以前经常从你手里买大麻
That's me.
正是我
How's it going?
你最近还好吗
Great. I just got done doing a, radio show about my new novel.
好极了 我刚刚就我的新小说做了个电台采访
That's awesome. I'm happy for you.
那真是太棒了 我为你感到高兴
Thanks.
谢谢
You don't look so good.
你看上去似乎不太好啊
Here, I got something for you.
给 我有东西要送给你
Free of charge. I'll even sign it.
免费送你 带亲笔签名的哦
So what's the latest?
你最近怎么样
Actually, I got home from Iraq and things have been...
实际上我从伊拉克回来了 情况有点...
sort of hard, in terms of adjusting.
在重新适应方面 挺艰难的
And homelessness.
而且我无家可归
Well, hey, if things ever get really dire,
如果情况真的变得过不下去了
I've got this chaise on my deck,
我家里还有个空位
you could always sleep there for a night.
你可以去那里过一夜什么的
Awesome. Could, sh-should we go now or...?
好极了 我们是该现在就去还是...
Right, so if...
好吧 我是说如果
things ever get really dire,
如果你真的过不下去了
the publisher's e-mail's in the back of the book.
出版社的邮箱地址在书后面有写
All right, bye.
好了 再见
You son of a... bitch!
你个 大混蛋
《疯癫协议》泰·威兰德导演作品
Sam! Sam, Sam. Hey.
山姆 山姆 你好啊
You guys recorded a song for the soundtrack, correct?
你们为这部电影配了一首歌 对吧
I don't know. Is it a song?
我也不知道 是歌吗
Right! Well, what do you make of the themes of the movie?
好吧 你觉得这部电影的主题是什么
I mean, it is at it's heart, a war movie.
本质上 它是一部战争片
Is that the theme...?
那是主题吗
Thanks.
谢了
The guys are so excited to have contributed
他们很激动能为这位受人尊敬的导演
to such an esteemed director's film
最新的电影贡献一点力量
and... you know where I'm going with this.
你知道我接下来会说哪些套话
Just finish the quote for me.
你帮我补完就行了
Ty Wyland.
泰·威兰德
The director.
本片导演
That you were just talking about.
就是你刚刚提到的
Where'd you get the drink?
你从哪儿拿的酒啊
I'll show you if you agree to get dinner with me sometime.
如果你答应抽空跟我吃晚餐 我就带你去拿
Dating's not really my thing.
我这个人不谈恋爱的
Good. Me neither.
很好 我也不谈
So I'll call you in a couple weeks?
那我过几周给你打电话好吗
Heading to India for a little bit.
我得去印度一段时间
Okay.
好吧
I warned you.
我可是警告过你了
I'll call you.
我会打给你的
Listen, Nestor, I am flattered,
听着 奈斯特 我感到受宠若惊
两个月前
but I've been kind of seeing someone for about a year now.
但我跟某人算是好上差不多有一年了
I'm actually on my way to his house right now.
我现在就在去他家的路上
So I won't be coming over to your hotel.
所以我不会去你的宾馆的
But, trust me, the guys are over the moon about the photo shoot.
但是相信我 那些家伙很激动你能负责拍摄
You are their favorite photographer by miles.
你是他们最爱的摄影师
Ciao.
再见了
-今晚在我家见行吗-好的
有事耽搁了 最多晚回两小时希望你到时候还在
Seriously, dude, I'm on my way to your house.
不是吧 老兄 我正在去你家的路上呢
好的我会在这个派对上再玩至少一小时那样很好 我迫不及待见到你的...
Aw, shit. Shit!
操 我操啊
Shit.
该死
Shit.
该死
It's been a year! Where the hell are my royalties?
都已经一年了 我的版权费呢
Because I need them to live off of.
因为我需要那些钱过日子啊
Yes,
是的
I know Junot Diaz writes for Esquire,
我知道朱诺·迪亚茨是替《时尚先生》写稿的
but I am a novelist.
但我是个小说家啊
Yeah, I'm-I'm working on the follow-up,
是的 我在写续篇呢
but it's-it's slow going and...I'll talk to you later.
但是进展缓慢 我待会儿再跟你说吧
I'm nervous, Jimmy.
我很紧张 吉米
I-I haven't been to a big social event since I've been back.
我自从回国后就没参加过大型社交活动
Are you sure they know I'm coming?
你确定他们知道我会到场吗
Yes. Get in.
是的 上车吧
Are you sure...
你确定...
it's even a good idea that you go?
你去那里真的好吗
What's the worst I could do?
我最不济又能做出什么事呢
Okay. Fine.
好吧 行
No, seriously, what is the worst I could do?
不 说真的 我最糟糕能做出什么事呢
I've been up all night working on my list of ways to ruin their wedding.
我已经想了一整夜破坏他们婚礼的方法
I keep getting stuck around "Seduce the groom's mother."
但每次想到"勾引新郎老母"这一招就卡住了
Hi, new neighbors! Hello!
嗨 新邻居 你们好
Were the other jail girls mean?
看守所里的其他那些女孩刻薄吗
Did any of them try to make out with you?
有没有人想跟你亲热啊
No.
没有
But one girl kept some pretty strong eye contact
但是有个女孩在上厕所的时候
with me while she was on the toilet.
一直跟我保持着密切的眼神交流
Well, we should vamonos, senoritas.
我们该走了 姑娘们
What'd you get them, anyway?
你给他们买了什么礼物
A food processor.
食物料理机
I don't get it.
我真搞不懂
Why does everyone feel the need to have these things,
为什么大家都觉得该要个这种东西呢
these, like, symbols of adulthood?
就好像那是成年人的象征
Like, a food processor?
食物料理机什么的
Why do you need this stuff?
为什么需要这种东西呢
That's an interesting question.
真是个有趣的问题
I think, maybe,
我觉得 或许
it means you're investing in your future.
那意味着你在投资你的未来
You may not use it every day or even very often at all,
你或许不会每天都用 甚至很少用
but knowing that at any moment you could make pesto
但是知道自己随时可以做出香蒜酱
without having to borrow a friend's or improvise some lesser method,
而不需要借朋友的料理机或是用其他东西凑合
that knowledge, that possibility,
那种确定感 那种可能性
makes you an adult.
会让你觉得像个成年人
Plus, this one, it's, like, one level worse than ours,
并且 这一台比我们家那台要差一些
So Becca can never beat me.
所以贝卡永远别想赢我
Bitch.
贱人
I'm sorry, Jimmy. You didn't include a name for your plus-one
我很抱歉 吉米 你没说要带伴侣过来
so we didn't hold the space.
所以我们没帮他留位子
Jim-Jim... Um,
吉米 吉米
I-I could help serve food or...
我可以帮忙上菜
I put in two years penetrating the bride at least thrice weekly.
我在两年内 每周干那个新娘至少3次
I deserve to have a friend here.
我至少可以带个朋友过来
I'll see what I can do.
我想想办法吧
献给贝卡的婚礼黑话 吉米·希瓦-奥弗利著
Hey, Jimmy.
嘿 吉米
Sorry, have we met?
抱歉 我们见过面吗
Okay. I get it.
好吧 我懂的
Shut the door on the former life.
把以前的生活统统忘掉
I think it's very brave of you to have come.
我觉得你能来已经非常勇敢了
Thanks.
谢了
You.
Okay, I found you a seat.
好了 我给你找到了个座位
One day all my L.A. friends were married,
突然有一天我在洛杉矶的朋友都结婚了
with houses and adult jobs,
有了房子和正经的工作
Instagramming every time they went to the ArcLight.
每次去聚光灯电影院都会拍照贴到网上
So, basically, there's nothing keeping me here.
所以基本上 我在这里也没什么好留恋的了
And I figured if I want to move to New York,
我觉得如果我搬去纽约
where I still have friends
至少我在那里还有朋友
who aren't collecting their eggs in petri dishes,
她们至少没有用培养皿收集卵子
why not?
为什么不呢
So you don't want the drink?
所以你不想要这杯酒了吗
So I am moving tomorrow.
所以我打算明天就搬走
To New York.
搬去纽约
I'm not even gonna say good-bye to anyone.
我都不打算对任何人道别
I hate good-byes.
我讨厌离别
Leaving a whole city Irish, huh?
喝得醉醺醺得离开一座城市是吧
That's hardcore.
那可真够猛的
What do you think a nice food processor goes for?
你觉得一台高档食物料理机值多少钱啊
I don't know. 400, 500 bucks?
我也不知道 四五百美金吧
Seriously?
真的吗
Sweet.
太好了
So, uh, are you all... you all gonna have the nuggets
所以 你们是要吃鸡肉块呢
or-or the mac and cheese?
还是芝士通心粉
I can't decide.
我决定不了
So, what do you do?
你是做什么工作的
I'm a child.
我是个孩子
Cool.
好吧
Are we getting together after or...
我们在宴席结束后还要再聚下还是...
Cheers.
干杯
No, you're right.
不 你说得对
This day isn't about me, is it?
今天的主角不是我 是吧
What were you gonna say?
你本来想说什么的
Forget it.
算了
No, I'm serious.
不 我说真的
I really want to know
我真的很想知道
what does the brilliant Jimmy Shive-Overly think about me!
聪明绝顶的吉米·希瓦-奥弗利对我有何评价
I'm not one for psychic thought or oracles,
我不会通灵 也不会预算天意
but, Rebecca...
但是 瑞贝卡
you and I have not made love for the last time.
你和我以后还会继续做爱的
...and, Vernon, to you, I just want to say,
弗南 对你我只想说
"Welcome to the family.
"欢迎加入我们这个家庭
It gets better."
有你更美好"
What a dork.
真是个傻瓜
I can't believe it took them two months
我真不敢相信他们用了两个月
现在
to edit our wedding video.
才把我们的婚礼视频编辑好
Dave did it for free.
达夫是免费帮我们做的啊
Yeah, well, you get what you pay for.
是啊 一分钱一分货 不出钱就拖
Oh, I talked to Aunt Helen.
我还跟海伦阿姨谈过了
She insists she got us a blender.
她坚持说送给了我们一台搅拌机
You don't have to get us a wedding gift,
你可以不用送我们结婚礼物的
but don't lie about it.
但没送别撒谎啊
Um, anyway, I love you so much.
总之呢 我非常爱你们
And, remember, there is no shame whatsoever
记住了 比你的小妹妹
in getting married two years after your little sister.
晚两年结婚也没什么好丢人的
Siblings mature at different rates.
兄弟姐妹间成熟的速度也是不一样的
What a cooze.
真是个贱人
Paul, did you hear?
保罗 你听说这事了吗
Jimmy took a photo of his dingus
吉米拿着每一部一次性相机
on every one of our disposable cameras.
给他的鸡巴拍了张照片
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah. What a classic heckle.
是啊 真会捣乱
Becca recognized it
贝卡认出了那是他的鸡巴
on account of it having been in her mouth so much.
因为那东西已经很久没插过她的嘴了
Did you hear?
你们听说了吗
They broke up.
他们分手了
Who?
Jimmy and Gretchen?
吉米和格雷琴吗
- No. - What?
-不是吧 -什么
Yeah. Gretchen's really upset.
真的 格雷琴现在好伤心
I can't say I'm that surprised.
我觉得我并不怎么惊讶
They're both quite spirited.
他们都太能闹了
That's a bummer.
真够糟糕的
I should call him.
我该给他打个电话
He's probably waiting to hear from me.
他或许在等着我打过去安慰呢
Let me get one of those?
能给我抽一根吗
These are pretty expensive.
这烟很贵的好吗
Superman is aware that kryptonite is his kryptonite,
超人知道氪星石就是他的克星
and he keeps getting mixed up with it anyway.
但他却还是跟那玩意儿纠缠不清
Women, romantic happiness, is my kryptonite.
女人 幸福的感情 就是我的克星
I got complacent being with Becca and produced shit-all.
我当初跟贝卡在一起很满足 结果却糟糕透了
And the minute she left me twisting up on that hill with that ring
她任由我拿着戒指 把我抛弃在山上时
Bam, the book came to me.
我就灵感爆发写出一本书
Whole cloth.
一下子全写出来了
And then-- then I did it again.
但之后 我又重蹈覆辙了
At that selfsame succubi's wedding, no less.
就在那同一个魔女的婚礼上
And, no doubt,
毫无疑问
my work suffered being with Gretchen.
跟格雷琴在一起 我的创作灵感都枯竭了
And now,
现在
having broken up with her is guaranteed to release the words.
跟她分手 肯定能让我思如泉涌
In fact, I can feel
实际上 我都能感觉到
all my creative juices returning to me already.
创意的小火花又回到我大脑中了
I wouldn't be surprised if I started playing guitar again.
如果我又重新开始弹吉他 我也不会感到惊讶的
Nope.
不会的
Would not be surprised at all.
完全不会觉得惊讶
Cheers, mate.
干杯 老兄
This is normally where you make a weird non sequitur
通常这时候你会发表一些古怪的错误言论
and I chastise you and continue talking.
我会抨击死你 然后继续说
Yeah, well, with Gretchen,
好吧 有了格雷琴以后
you've been actually kind of fun to be around,
你似乎成了个挺有趣的人 容易相处
but if you're telling me
但如果你是在告诉我
that we're going back to you being a hundred percent dick
我们又要回到你变成个彻头彻尾的混蛋的时代
so that you can write another stupid book I won't read?
那样你才能写出一本我根本都不会看的蠢书
Unsubscribe.
恕不奉陪
Whoa, what are you doing?
你在干什么呢
You never pay for drinks.
你以前喝酒从没掏过钱啊
I'm done owing you stuff, Jimmy.
我不想再欠你的了 吉米
Oh, sit down, man.
坐下 老兄
Don't tell me what to do.
别指挥我怎么做
You don't get to tell me what to do anymore!
你无权再指挥我怎么做了
It's PTSD.
创伤后应激障碍
He's all right, he's fine.
他没事 没问题
You know that night you met Gretchen?
你还记得你和格雷琴相遇的那晚吗
Do you remember how nervous I was to go to Becca's wedding?
你知道我去参加贝卡的婚礼时有多紧张吗
How crowds freak me out?
人群让我有多惊恐
That was a lifetime ago.
那都是几辈子前的事了
It was two months ago.
才两个月前而已
You brought me as a prop and then forgot about me.
你把我当个道具带过去 然后忘记了我的存在
I had to sit with a bunch of very condescending
我不得不坐在一帮颐指气使
and unfriendly children
非常不友好的孩子中间
who wouldn't even invite me to the after party.
他们都不愿意邀请我参加宴后派对
I'm going to get my stuff.
我去拿走我的东西
I'll leave the keys on the table.
我会把钥匙放在桌上的
Wait.
等等
You didn't read my book?
你没看过我的书吗
No way.
不可能看的
It looked crazy boring.
看上去超级无聊
Well, fine, go.
好吧 你走吧
You're only helping me.
你这倒是在帮我
Now I'm even...
现在我更加...
even more alone.
更加孤寡了
Hey, I got something for you.
嘿 我有个东西要送给你
She left. Huh. Bitches be trippin'.
她竟然走了 女人可真够小题大做的
Speaking of bitches, where'd you say Lindsay was?
说到女人 你刚说琳赛去哪儿了来着
Comforting Gretchen after the breakup. Still.
安慰分手后的格雷琴 安慰到现在呢
Sweet.
好吧
Let's bust open some scotch and get dumb.
我们来喝点威士忌 发发酒疯吧
I really shouldn't.
我不能喝
And didn't you say you have surgery in the morning?
你不是说你明早还要做手术吗
Come on, Paul.
别这样啊 保罗
Don't be such a fa...
别这么...
Marriage is such bullshit.
婚姻可真够扯淡的
Why didn't you warn me?
你当初怎么不警告我啊
The morning of your wedding,
你办婚礼的那天早上
I said, "Lindsay, don't do this."
我说 "琳赛 别结婚"
The girls are back.
"好闺咪"又回来啦
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
I never told you
我从没告诉过你
I was gonna move to New York after Becca's wedding.
我本打算在参加完贝卡的婚礼后搬去纽约的
What?
神马
I was like,
我心想着
"Everyone's getting so serious about everything.
"大家对一切都变得好认真
Ooh, my marriage, my career, I have groceries."
哎呀我的婚姻 我的事业 我要去买杂货"
I was like, "Nothing's keeping me here, let's go."
我心想"我在这里也没什么好留恋的了 走吧"
Okay.
好吧
Okay what?
好吧什么
Let's go.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们走吧
Gretchen, nothing's keeping me here, either.
格雷琴 我在这里也没什么好留恋的了
Lindsay.
琳赛
Think about it.
好好想想啊
We can do drugs
我们可以嗑药
and go to weird Puerto Rican dance halls
然后去古怪的波多黎各舞厅
and take so much New York dick
狂勾引纽约大屌男
that our pussies start talking like,
直到我们的小逼逼抱怨说
"Oh, another one-- fuggedaboutit."
"哎呀又来插我啦 休想"
But they won't forget about it, Gretch,
但不可能不插的 格雷琴
because we're just that memorable.
我们就是那么令人一插难忘
How much blow have you done?
你是嗑了多少可卡因啊
Oh, my God, I'm so excited about this plan
天啊 我对这计划感到好激动
that I have to pee.
我要去撒个尿
Yo, what the hell are you doing?
哟 你在搞毛呢
Partying, what?
开派对啊 怎么了
This is where we work.
这里是我们工作的地方
Come on.
得了吧
This is where you do drugs and make up nonsense into the mic.
这里是你们嗑药 对着麦克风瞎叫唤的地方啊
You know, you were actually a pretty good PR rep, there.
其实 你以前真的是个很出色的公关专家
But lately, your ass has been tragic.
但最近 你个贱人实在太不像话了
If Rick hadn't died in that Jet Ski accident
如果瑞克没有因摩托艇事故死掉
his ass would be replacing you right now.
那他现在立刻就会来取代你
You do the same dumb stuff I do.
你也跟我这样狂放不羁啊
Bitch, I am 21.
贱人 我可是21岁
You're 30.
你都30岁了
Hey, blood...
嘿 亲爱滴
Should we live in a studio in New York?
我们该住在纽约的录音棚里吗
If we bang the same guys we only need one bed.
如果我们上的是同一个男人 只需一张床就行了
Gretch, do coke off my titties.
格雷琴 从我的奶子上吸粉吧
I... I'm gonna go home.
我 我得回家了
With who, Shitstain?
跟谁 施斯坦吗
'Cause I'll take the other one.
我就要剩下的那个吧
No, alone.
不是 一个人回去
This feels like someone else. I don't know.
我觉得这不像是我 我也说不清
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm gonna go home, I'm gonna take a shower
我现在打算回家 好好洗个澡
and I'm gonna figure out what I'm gonna do with my life.
然后再想清楚 我打算如何利用好我的人生
Maybe you should, too.
或许你也该这样
Are you goddamn kidding me?
你他妈是在逗我呢吧
You always give me shit for being married
你一直批评我结婚的事
and now I'm cheating on my husband and you bail?
现在我背着我老公偷汉子 你又想退出了吗
You always bail on me,
你总是抛下我
and I'm sick of it.
我真是受够了
I can only help myself, Linds, sorry.
我只能自救了 琳赛 抱歉
Fine! I don't need you!
行吧 我不需要你
You watch!
你瞧好了
Come on.
快啊
Shit.
该死
Well, you were right, Jimmy.
你猜对了 吉米
Here I am.
我来了
Sorry?
什么
Your prediction. At the wedding.
你在婚礼上的预测
What are you talking about?
你在胡说些什么呢
"You and I have not made love for the last time."
"你和我以后还会继续做爱的"
Why would you say that?
你为什么要说这种话啊
No, you said that.
不 这话是你说的
At my wedding.
在我的婚礼上说的
I did?
真的吗
Well, that was quite a heckle.
那可真够黑的
Oh, shut up. Come on, let's go.
闭嘴 好了 我们开始吧
Becca, please...
贝卡 别这样
What are you doing?
你这是干什么呢
Is this a joke?
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you not gonna have sex with me?
你不打算跟我做爱吗
Becca, you're married.
贝卡 你已经结婚了
Oh, my God.
天啊
You are a sociopath.
你是个反社会者
I should've known.
我早该看出来的
I-Is my entire life just a game to you?
我的整个人生对你而言就是个游戏吗
Becca, please, why don't you just go home?
贝卡 别这样 你先回家吧
Get some sleep.
好好睡一觉
You look tired.
你看上去很疲倦
Oh, my God, are you...
天啊 你...
*You and I...*
*你和我*
*Something, fly...*
*什么什么 飞起来*
*Do, do, do With love for-for...*
*有了爱的...*
*Y-You I want to fly*
*对你的爱 我想飞翔*
*I want to fly Fly-y...*
*我想飞起来*
*Dun, dun back home.*
*回家*
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
YYeTs.com
人人影视
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.YYeTs.com
原创翻译 双语字幕