摩登家庭 第六季 Modern Family Season 6 第1集: 漫长的蜜月 The Long Honeymoon

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 贝丝·麦卡锡-米勒

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
Let me get that, husband.
我来给你擦 老公
After a storybook wedding
在经历了状况频出的婚礼
and a magical honeymoon,
和梦幻的蜜月之后
Mitchell and I are finally newlyweds.
米奇尔和我终于喜结连理
Are you sure you wouldn't be more comfortable
你不觉得坐在你自己的椅子上
in your own chair?
更舒服一点吗
There's no more "My chair" Or "Your chair."
别再说什么"你的""我的"了
So we got back from our honeymoon several weeks ago,
几星期前 我们度完蜜月回来
and it feels like it never --
感觉就像还未...
Never ended? Oh, my gosh.
还未结束吗 老天呐
It's like we have one mind and one heart.
感觉我们同心同德
And one chair.
还同椅
Happy three-month anniversary.
结婚三周月纪念日快乐
Oh, is that today?
是今天吗
So, listen, I have this boring cocktail thing at the office,
我们公司今天有个无聊的鸡尾酒会
but I should be home by 6:00,
但我应该六点就能到家了
and then we can head to the party.
然后我们可以直接去参加派对
For you, dad. From dad. Again.
给你的 小爸 大爸送的 又来了
Flowers? But you just got me flowers yesterday.
花吗 但你昨天刚送花给我了呀
Well, you also had cereal yesterday.
你昨天早餐也吃了麦片啊
And I wouldn't mind having some today.
我不介意今天可以再吃一点
Sure was nice when this house wasn't full of bees.
怀念以前家里没这么多蜜蜂的时候
家 庭
摩 登
第六季 第一集
More syrup for milady?
女士要再来点糖浆吗
Why, thank you, kind sir.
何乐而不为 谢谢 您真好
Claire, do we still have any of those cookies that you and Luke baked?
克莱尔 你和卢克做的曲奇饼还有吗
Are we the kind of family that has cookies for breakfast?
我们是那种拿曲奇饼当早餐的家庭吗
Yes, we are!
当然 我们就是
Yeah! Yeah!
好耶 好耶
A butterfly!
有蝴蝶
Oh, my god!
天呐
We are having...
我们度过了
...the most perfect summer...
有史以来最完美的
...ever.
夏天
Don't get me wrong,
别误会
the Dunphys have had some great days.
邓菲家的生活还是很欢乐的
We just have a little trouble stringing them together.
只是这种时光总是断断续续的
Our record was eight consecutive blissful days --
我们的最好纪录是连续八天的幸福日子
December 2007.
那是在2007年12月
It was our Hanukkah.
简直是我们的光明节
This summer, all the Dunphys are just clicking.
这个夏天 邓菲家所有人都相处融洽
Yeah, Haley and Luke are getting along,
没错 海莉和卢克和睦相处
Alex is off building houses for the poor.
艾丽克斯去给穷人盖房子了
Which I know sounds awful, but she loves it.
我知道那听起来挺可怕的 但是她喜欢
My fashion blog is blowing up.
我的时尚博客人气暴涨
I started doing these live video chats,
我搞起了视频聊天秀
and now I have over 50,000 subscribers!
现在我的频道有五万多订阅者
Oh, plus, my hair has never looked better.
而且 我的头发状态好极了
I'm not a religious person...
我不信教
but I just woke up.
但我就是幡然醒悟了
Phil has been gardening.
菲尔搞起了园艺
I've had time to catch up and read the classics.
而我也有时间跟朋友小聚 读读名著
...when she isn't busy helping me
那是在她不需要帮我完成
with my magic-mirror disappearing trick.
我的魔镜消失魔术的时候
I'm just gonna say it -- suddenly, I love magic.
我刚要说 突然之间 我爱上了魔术
I don't care if it's the middle of the day.
我才不管现在是不是中午
I just want to put you in a box
我只想把你关进箱子
and stick swords in you.
往你身上插"剑"
If this summer wasn't magical enough,
让这个夏天更加梦幻的是
I haven't had a single bad plum!
我都还没吃到过一个坏李子
Oh, my god!
天呐
So, the zipper --
这个拉链呢
oh, my god!
天呐
Oh, my god!
天呐
Manny!
曼尼
Manny!
曼尼
Come! Talk to your cousins!
来 跟你的兄弟姐妹们聊聊
Hola!
你们好
Manny, why you freeze the Colombians?
曼尼 你为什么把他们冻起来
If I talk to one of them,
如果我跟其中一个聊起来
I have to talk to 50 of them.
我就得跟其他50个聊
Just do it as a birthday gift.
就当作是生日礼物啊
You always do this.
你总是这样
Your birthday's not till next week.
你的生日在下个星期呢
Not mine.
不是我的生日
It's aunt Rosario's 82nd birthday today.
今天是你萝莎丽奥婶婶82岁生日
That's why all the goats are wearing the party hats.
所以那些山羊才都戴着派对帽
Look!
你看
Manny!
曼尼
Hi, everyone.
大家好
Pretty snazzy new cheaters, huh?
新眼镜是不是又漂亮又时髦
Five bucks.
才五块钱
I know, right?!
很值 对吧
My husband is an older man,
我老公年纪是比较大
but he's not an old man.
但他还不是老头子
But with the track suit and -- and now the glasses,
但穿上运动服 现在又戴上老花镜
it's like he just stopped trying lately.
他最近好像不再努力打扮了
Comfort is not everything.
生活不能只求舒适啊
My toes have been numb since my quinceanera.
成人礼后 我的脚趾就再没知觉了
We don't have to be at drinks till 5:00,
我们五点再去酒吧
so I'm gonna run a few errands,
我要去办点事
take these bad boys for a spin.
戴眼镜去兜兜风
Ay, Jay, why don't you wear that new outfit that I just got you?
杰 你为什么不穿我给你买的新衣服
Uh, a little flashy, that extra zipper.
那条多余的拉链显得太花哨了
Like a staircase to nowhere.
就像一部没有目的地的楼梯
Yeah, but it makes you look very --
是啊 但会让你看起非常
Honey, I'm so sorry. Right on your toes.
亲爱的 我很抱歉 掉在你脚趾上了
It's fine. You can drop a pay phone on my foot.
没关系 你可以把公用电话砸我脚上
I don't feel a thing anymore.
我一点感觉也没有
And now, as my lovely assistant joins me,
现在 我可爱的助手来协助我了
it's time to chant the incantation
我要开始念咒语了
that will send this fair maiden into the sixth dimension.
将这位美女送到第六次元
By the hat of Merlin, by the witches of Gramanthia,
借梅林的帽子 格拉曼思雅的女巫之名
we do make this offering to you -- be gone!
我们为您奉上精彩的表演 消失
Did I do it? Did I disappear?
成功了吗 我消失了吗
Almost. Just a little bit of forehead.
差一点 露出了点头
Oh, I can scrunch down.
我可以再蹲低点
There's love.
这就是热爱
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
Sweet! You brought the sifter.
太贴心了 你把筛粉机带来了
Now I can start my rhubarb pie.
我可以做大黄派了
Ooh, can I help pick the rhubarb?
我能帮你摘大黄吗
Lead the way, kitten.
带路吧 小猫咪
Anybody want a plum?
有人要吃李子吗
I'm good.
不用了
I'll grab you a roadie.
我给你拿瓶无醇啤酒
There is no easy way to ask this,
这么问可能不太合适
but are you all high?
但你们这是嗑药了吗
No, Mitchell. We're happy.
才不是 米奇尔 我们很幸福
Oh, I'm trying to get away from "Happy."
我正在努力逃离幸福
All right, in the briefest possible way,
好吧 用最简洁的方法
why don't you let me know what's going on?
你直接告诉我是怎么回事吧
Okay, Cam refuses to let the honeymoon end.
小卡拒绝结束蜜月
I have a house full of flowers, endless romantic texts.
我收到了无数的花 和肉麻短信
I know, I know, I sound like an ungrateful jerk.
我知道 我听起来像个不懂感恩的混蛋
You do.
是的
It's exhausting.
累死人了
Not to mention impossible to reciprocate.
更别提我完全无法给他对等的爱
Oh, my god!
天呐
Um, anyway,
总之
do you think that maybe I should talk to him gently
你觉得我该不该跟他温柔地说下
about taking it down a notch?
让他适可而止
No, absolutely not. That never ends well.
绝对不行 下场会很惨烈
Clearly you thought this said "Be mean."
显然你看成了"刻薄点"
[你是我的]
- Phil, honey, no. - No.
-菲尔 亲爱的 -不
It's -- okay, don't worry, I...
好吧 别担心 我...
And it wasn't even Valentine's Day.
那都不是情人节呢
So your advice is to do nothing.
所以你的建议是按兵不动
Yes, Mitchell, as horrible as this sounds,
是的 米奇尔 虽然这听起来很可怕
you need to suck it up and let yourself be loved,
但你得忍气吞声 让自己被他宠爱
and Cam will end up dialing back the romance.
小卡最后会降低浪漫程度的
You might just miss it.
你可能还会怀念过去呢
I know I do.
我就是
Here we are. A plum for my peach.
好了 给我的小蜜桃一个李子
Do you?
是吗
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Is he okay?
他没事吧
He's Mitchell.
他是米奇尔
Look, I didn't even want to talk about it.
我甚至都不想聊那事
We've had such a great thing going on here.
咱家现在顺风顺水的
I don't want to let that kind of negativity in the house.
我可不想让那种负能量进屋
Alex!
艾丽克斯
We didn't think you were coming back until next week.
我们以为你下周才回来呢
I got a ride home early.
我提前回来了
This has been the worst summer ever!
这简直是最烂的夏天
Careful, you idiot!
当心点 你个蠢货
You're an idiot!
你才是蠢货
And last night, my tent ripped,
昨晚我的帐篷坏了
so I had to sleep
所以我不得不
under a plywood board leaning up against a van.
靠着一辆面包车睡在一块胶合板下面
Pass me a napkin.
递我一张纸巾吧
Is milady's arm broken?
夫人的胳膊断了吗
Yours is about to be.
你的胳膊就要被我打断了
Aww, precious flowers.
祖国珍贵的花朵
Not that I could sleep with all the rats.
反正老鼠那么多 我也睡不着
And, by the way,
顺便说一句
if any of you start coughing up blood, my bad.
如果你们开始咳血 那是我的错
I think I brought back the plague.
我觉得我带回了瘟疫
What am I doing?
我在干嘛呢
I think I left my backpack in the driveway.
我把书包忘在车道了
Stop kicking me!
别踢我
You're kicking me!
是你在踢我
I'm sorry. I'm just fidgety today.
对不起 我今天有些烦躁
It's okay.
没关系
A cookie might help.
吃块曲奇饼会有帮助
Here's that napkin you wanted.
这是你想要的纸巾
I got the mail!
我拿了信
Would it have killed you
给我一张
to give me one without ketchup on it?
没沾番茄酱的纸巾你会死吗
Move!
走开
You have room!
你那边够宽敞了
No, move out! You're 40!
不 搬走 你都40岁了
Okay. That's enough.
好了 够了
Luke, why don't you go water our garden.
卢克 你去给花园浇水吧
Haley, just disappear for a minute.
海莉 消失一会儿吧
Well, it's not like you could help with that.
反正你也帮不上忙
Abracad-ouch.
说到人家痛处了
Well, it's great having Alex home, huh?
艾丽克斯回家了真好 对吧
So great.
太棒了
You don't think that she's the reason why we --
你不会觉得是她让我们...
No. No, I do not.
不 我不觉得
We both knew that this charmed summer
我们都知道这个迷人的夏天
had to have a bump in it somewhere.
迟早会遭遇不顺
Yes. Yeah.
是啊
And it's not like Alex coming home
艾丽克斯回家
could suddenly throw off our whole happy mojo.
又不会让我们的快乐咒语顿时失效
How's that plum?
那李子好吃吗
Great. Oh, my god.
挺好吃的 天呐
- There she is! - There she is!
-她来了 -她来了
Oh, so happy to have you home, honey.
你回家真是太好了 亲爱的
Oh, my god! It's a bat!
天呐 是只蝙蝠
What's happening?!
怎么回事
Get it out of house!
把它弄出去
Get it away!
弄出去
This is unbelievable.
难以置信
The dry cleaner lost another one of my shirts.
干洗工又搞丢了我的一件衬衣
You know that nice,
你知道那件好看的
red-white-and-blue Hawaiian one?
红白蓝相间的夏威夷衬衣吧
Yes, that was a very nice one.
是啊 那件真的不错
That's the fourth Hawaiian shirt he's lost.
这是他搞丢的第四件夏威夷衬衣了
I'm telling you,
我告诉你
this is a "Dateline" story waiting to happen.
这事要发展成罪案新闻报头条了
Great talking with you all,
跟你们大家聊天很开心
hey, but someone wants to say hi.
但有人想打个招呼
No, no!
不要
Jay!
Hi, guys.
大家好
Nope, still don't speak Spanish.
还是不会说西语
Always so much fun seeing you guys, though.
但是看到你们还是好高兴啊
Listen, I --
听着 我...
- Gloria? - Hmm?
-歌洛莉亚 -怎么
Your cousin's wearing
你表弟穿着我的那件
my black, yellow, and peach Hawaiian shirt.
黑黄桃色相间的夏威夷衬衣
Ay, please, Jay!
拜托 杰
Like you're the only man
好像全世界
in this whole wide world that owns that shirt.
就你有那件衬衣一样
These designer specs don't
这种独特的设计不仅会
just make my eyes pop.
让我的眼睛显得很明亮
I can see the cigar burn I put on the left pocket.
我还能看见左边口袋上被雪茄烫的印迹
It's a coincidence.
这是个巧合
There's a lot of those.
还有很多衣服呢
Like according to your uncle's hoodie here,
比如说你叔叔的帽衫
he was on my track team at Buchanan High.
他穿的是我在布坎南高中的田径队队服
Hey, guys. Tell you what.
各位 这样吧
Why don't we sample some American food for a change?
不如我们换换口味 尝尝美国食物
So, you're sending my clothes to Colombia?
你把我的衣服寄去了哥伦比亚吗
Just the old ones, and --
只是旧衣服啦
and they send most of them back.
他们寄回来了大部分衣服
And there it is.
原来如此
Do you have a problem with the way I dress?
你对我的穿衣风格有意见吗
Jay, I love you very, very much.
杰 我非常爱你
And I love you very much, but that wasn't the question.
我也非常爱你 但我问的不是这个
It's just that sometimes I feel like
只是有时候我觉得
you could make a bigger effort on your appearance.
你可以在穿着打扮上做出更大的努力
And there it is.
你终于说了
Please stop saying that.
别再这么说了
It's just that I feel that lately
我最近就是觉得
you don't make an effort to look good for me,
你不再用心为我打扮自己了
and I'm always making an effort to look my best for you.
但我从来都为你精心装扮自己的
For me? Sure.
为我吗 是嘛
What?
怎么了
Well, let's face it, you don't really doll up for me --
我们直说吧 你不是在为我装扮自己
you do it for you.
你是为了自己
You get your hair done, you get your nails done.
你做头发 做指甲
Oh, so you wouldn't mind if I stopped fixing myself up?
所以我不打扮自己你也没问题吗
No, because I love you for you.
没问题 因为我爱的是你
And since we're being honest,
既然我们要说实话
I actually think sometimes...
其实我有时认为
you overdo it.
你有点打扮过度了
And there it is.
你终于说了
You're using it wrong.
这句话不是这么用的
No, this is good.
不 这很好
It's good to know that -- that you don't care.
知道你一点也不在乎非常好
This is gonna save me so much time in the future.
我以后可以节省很多时间了
Good.
很好
Good!
很好
Manny!
曼尼
Why?
为什么
I don't care if it's cliché?
我不管俗不俗气
I love the convenience of a nice mini quiche.
我就是很喜欢小乳蛋饼的便捷
You got a little, um...
你那里有一点
Oh, no. Okay. Perfect.
不 好吧 好极了
Can the new guy embarrass himself any more?
新人还能再尴尬一点吗
Hey, counselor.
大律师
What do I have to do to get you to drop that suit?
我要怎么做你才能把外套脱掉呢
Cam, what are you doing here?
小卡 你怎么来了
Surprising my "Hugsband"!
给我的"抱抱老公"惊喜啊
I'm hearing that term for the first time.
这个词我还是第一次听说
Yeah.
是啊
So when will you guys be back?
你们什么时候回来
Looks like somebody's entertaining a lady friend.
看来有人准备要取悦女同胞了
Maybe you'll pour her a nice, tall glass of Manny-Schewitz?
也许你会给她斟一杯曼尼·施维滋美酒
You know what? Sometimes just a straight answer.
你知道吗 有时候直接回答问题比较好
Gloria, can I get an E.T.A.?
歌洛莉亚 能给我个大概的时间吗
These are important clients.
这些都是重要的客户
I'd like them to still be alive when we get there.
我希望我们到的时候他们还活着
Okay! I'm ready.
好了 我准备好了
Seriously?
真的吗
What?
怎么了
Ay, no! I'm so sorry!
不 对不起
I forgot this was drinks with your clients.
我忘了是要和你的客户喝东西
Hold on. Okay.
等等 好了
I'm ready now. Let's go.
我准备好了 走吧
Hey, there, superstar.
你好呀 大明星
Moron!
白痴
Derp!
蠢货
It really hasn't been the same here without you.
你不在的时候这里真是大不相同
So what do you got there?
你在看什么呢
Oh, college brochure!
大学宣传册
You're gonna have your pick of schools.
你要选学校了
You're our little genius.
你是我们的小天才
I just hope --
我只是希望
What, Claire? What do you hope?
什么 克莱尔 你希望什么
Well, you have such a perfect record,
你的记录那么完美
I hope they don't hold it against you
我希望他们不会给你不好的评价
that this week you kinda... well...
因为你这周确实
Don't want to say "Quit."
我不想用"半途而废"这个词
You just did.
你已经用了
Are you trying to send me back to that hellhole?
你是想把我送回那个地狱吗
No! It's -- honey, you're part of a team,
不 宝贝 你是团队的一部分
and there are people relying on you,
有人在指望着你呢
so when you just up and vanish like that,
所以当你像这样消失时
it sort of -- it --
就好像
Phil?
菲尔
Phil?!
菲尔
Your mom just feels like it's unlike you
你妈妈只是觉得这不像你
to walk away from something.
你不是会撒手不管的人
At least I could walk away.
至少我还能离开
My tent-mate nail-gunned her foot to the floor.
跟我住一个帐篷的人把脚钉在了地板上
She was just walking around in a circle screaming
她就那样一边原地打转一边叫
until someone found her!
直到有人发现了她
Why do you guys want to get rid of me so badly?
为什么你们这么想赶我走
No one wants to get rid of you.
没人想赶你走
It's just seven more days.
只不过是再呆七天
You'll feel good about finishing something you started,
善始善终会让你感觉很好的
and then you join us for the perfect little summer
然后你就可以跟我们一起度过
we're having here.
这完美的夏天了
Were having until an hour ago.
直到一小时前都很完美
Haley!
海莉
Oh, my god. Okay, I see what this is.
天呐 好吧 我懂了
You all are happier when I'm not here.
我不在你们都会高兴一点
No, that's not true.
不 不是这样的
Save it!
省省吧
I'll get a ride back up there
我会搭车回去的
and you all can continue to enjoy
然后你们所有人就能继续
your perfect, little summer!
享受你们完美的小夏天了
- Alex, honey! - Leave me alone!
-艾丽克斯 宝贝 -别理我
We just got free Cinemax!
电影台免费了
Here's Mitchell kissing a dolphin.
这是米奇尔在亲一只海豚
Oh, that's him kissing a tiger.
这是他在亲一只老虎
I'm the tiger.
我就是那只老虎
We have fun, you know?
我们太开心了
Were we supposed to bring our spouses?
我们可以带配偶来的吗
Hey, Cam? Cam, hey, look.
小卡 小卡 听着
Um, this is kind of work-only.
这活动只限员工参加
Oh, please. They don't even know I'm here.
拜托 他们都没发现我在这
I love this song. Let's dance.
我喜欢这首歌 我们跳舞吧
No, no. Nobody's -- nobody's dancing.
不 不 没有人跳舞
Shh. Say it with your hips.
用屁股来交流吧
O-kay.
好吧
Hey, uh, no, Cam. Um...
别这样 小卡
You know I love you, right?
你知道我爱你 对吧
First man that ever did love me right!
第一个用正确的方式爱我的人
We have fun.
我们很开心
We do, we do, we do.
确实是 我们是的
Um, so, look, I-I was thinking that maybe...
所以 我在想 也许
we could turn the romance down
我们可以把浪漫行为减少一点
just a little bit, you know?
就一点点
Because it's been getting a little bit --
因为这些事变得有点
I-I-I don't want to say over the top, but it --
我不想说是过分了 但是
Okay, I'm gonna need your help
好吧 如果你想继续跳舞的话
if we're gonna keep dancing here.
我需要你也动起来
I feel like you're mad.
我感觉到你生气了
So, we had an informal vote over there...
我们搞了个非正式的投票
We're not dancing anymore.
我们没有在跳舞了
Oh, good.
那就好
You know Herb might stop by, right?
你知道赫布可能会来的 对吧
He takes the pictures for the company newsletter.
他给公司新闻简报拍照配图
Yes, I love "Herb's blurbs."
知道 我很喜欢看《赫布宣传报》
Well...
好了
Here come the doors!
到大门了
Usually all the good places have them!
一般高档的地方都会有的
I'm going to open them!
我要开门了哦
Oh, you're such a gentleman, Jay.
你真是个绅士 杰
I think I forgot my wallet.
我好像没带钱包
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
I have some money here in my fanny pack, huh?
我腰包里有钱
For god's sake, fine. You win.
看在上帝的份上 好吧 你赢了
I like it when you make yourself pretty.
我喜欢你打扮漂亮的样子
I win!
我赢了
I just said you won.
我刚说过你赢了
Ay, Jay, what you're feeling right now
杰 我发现你不再为我打扮时
is what I feel when you stop trying to look good for me.
跟你现在的心情是一样的
No, I get it.
我知道的
Then why did you stop trying?
那你为什么不打扮了
Because...
因为
Oh, forget it. It's too stupid.
算了吧 理由太蠢了
Tell me.
告诉我
A couple of months ago,
几个月以前
I was shopping at Barneys --
我在巴尼百货店买衣服
you know I like to stay current.
你知道我喜欢赶时髦
Anyhow, I'm coming out of the dressing room,
当我走出更衣室的时候
and I see these two young guys laughing at me,
我看到两个年轻人在笑我
you know, like "There's the old guy trying too hard."
像是在说"一把年纪了还赶时髦"
You know, of course I get mad.
我当然很生气了
But I start thinking,
可我却开始觉得
"They're right, Jay.
他们说得没错 杰
You're old. Just be old."
你老了 就别装嫩了
Listen to me, Jay Pritchett!
听着 杰·普里契特
A lot of people assume
很多人以为
that I married you because of your money,
我嫁给你是为了钱
and that's only a very, very small part of it.
这只是其中非常非常小的一部分
I'd like to go back to that.
这点我们需要再聊一下
I married you because you were sexy.
我嫁给你是因为你很性感
You still are.
现在依然如此
Who knows for how long that's gonna last,
谁知道能保持多久呢
for either of us.
我们俩都一样
So we have to keep making an effort for each other.
所以我们都要为对方努力
Next time you go to Barneys, I go with you.
下次去巴尼百货 我陪你去
Maybe you're just making the wrong choices.
说不定你只是选错衣服了
Not always.
至少选你选对了
You want to have a drink? I can change.
你想喝点东西吗 我可以换件衣服
No, I think I'll text them, tell them I was sick.
不 我还是发短信跟他们说我病了吧
Let's go home. You said I was sexy.
我们回家吧 你刚说我很性感
Okay, bye, Rosa. Thank you.
好了 再见 罗莎 谢啦
Cam!
小卡
What's up, dude?
怎么了 哥们儿
Seriously?
你叫我什么
What, is that too romantic for you?
怎么 你觉得这个也太浪漫了吗
He loves me not...
他不爱我
He loves me not...
他不爱我
He loves me not.
他不爱我
Okay, can we talk?
我们能聊聊吗
Actually, no. I'm kind of busy.
不行 我有点忙
I'm assuming you forgot it's our three month-iversary.
你大概忘了今天是我们结婚三周月
Well, I foolishly set up a celebration
我傻不拉几地布置了一番
that I will kindly get rid of.
不过放心 我会清理掉的
Cam!
小卡
No, I didn't forget,
不 我没忘
but that's what I want to talk to you about.
但我想跟你说的就是这个
You've been a little bit --
你有点太
See, look. This is what I'm talking about.
瞧 这就是我要说的
You got me another present.
你又给了我一个礼物
Don't touch that.
别碰它
Oh, my -- my heart!
我的心啊
What heart?
你哪有心啊
Cam! Come on!
小卡 不是吧
Okay, listen.
好吧 听着
I know how lucky I am to have you,
我知道能和你在一起我是多么幸运
but I can't possibly keep up with this level of affection...
但是我承受不了你这么高强度的感情
Oh, boy.
天呐
I apologize! I'm a monster!
我道歉 我是个禽兽
No, obviously, I'm the monster.
不 很明显我才是禽兽
Obviously.
很明显
You know, can I just point out
我能指出
that when we were in Cabo,
我们在卡波圣卢卡斯的时候
you didn't seem to mind all the flowers...
你没有介意那些花啊
Yeah, but --
是的 可是
or the back rubs,
或是背部按摩
or the attention.
或是我对你的感情
Well, that -- that was our honeymoon,
那 那是我们的蜜月啊
And, yes, I loved it, but it was weeks ago.
没错 我很喜欢 可都过了好几周了
Well, maybe some of us don't want it to... end!
也许我们中有人不希望那种感觉结束
Well, it has to eventually end.
可是最终还是要结束的啊
All right, Cam --
好吧 小卡
Did you have this lipstick or --
这口红是你的吗
You know, personally,
要知道 我觉得
I feel sorry for you that you're so shut off
我很遗憾你这么保守
that a few simple romantic gestures --
连一点浪漫的举动都
oh,my god! What am I looking at here?
天呐 我看的这是什么
Well, I guess I'm crazy,
我想是我太疯狂
because I've taken pictures of you sleeping
自从我们结婚以后
every night since we got married
我每晚都会拍你睡着的样子
because you're the man of my dreams.
因为你是我的梦中情人
Okay, super quick -- if I was the man of your dreams,
问个问题 如果我是你的梦中情人
wouldn't you have to be the one sleeping?
睡着的那个人不应该是你吗
Don't pull that thread, Mitchell.
不要再说了[拉那条线] 米奇尔
Speaking of which, what is this?
我正好想问 这条线是什么
Don't pull that thread, Mitchell.
不要拉那条线 米奇尔
Oh, Cam, come on!
小卡 拜托
Even you have to admit this is excessive.
连你也得承认这有点过分了吧
Excessive? Really?
过分 你真这么觉得
Struck by Cupid's magic arrow.
你被丘比特的神箭射中了
It's off, Lily.
结束了 莉莉
Seriously? Two hours rehearsing with Rosa?
不是吧 跟罗莎排练了两个小时呢
Cam, what is going on with you?
小卡 你到底怎么了
We just had the most romantic year ever,
我们刚刚经历了最浪漫的一年
planning our ceremony, the wedding, the honeymoon,
策划了我们的纪念日 婚礼还有蜜月
and I'm just worried if we let this go,
我担心一旦松懈下来
we'll never get it back.
我们就再也浪漫不起来了
Well, that doesn't all just end.
这些又不会就这么结束了
It did once.
已经发生过一次了
You know, the first two years we were together,
我们刚住在一起的前两年
we were insanely romantic.
我们是那么的浪漫
Then it became about parenting a-and working.
然而后来就只剩孩子和工作了
And this last year, we got that back,
直到过去这年我们又重新找回了浪漫
and I just realized I've dropped the ball.
我才发现是我没有坚持努力经营浪漫
Oh, no.
Well, m-maybe you -- you shouldn't be the only one
也许不应该由你一个人
carrying the ball.
负责经营浪漫
What if you did a give-off to me?
要是你把这个责任递给我呢
A hand-off.
是交给你
Okay, what -- yeah.
好把 那
Look, w-what if I...
那要不我
tried to become a little bit more romantic?
试着变得浪漫些
What would that even look like?
那会是什么样呢
This song... this song...
听这歌 听这歌
Was playing the night I asked you to move in.
是我向你提出同居那晚放的歌
At that Applebee's.
在苹果蜜餐厅
I believe you owe me a dance.
你还欠我一支舞呢
Yes.
是的
Are we almost done with fairy time?
这戏演完了没
- Lily, of all... - Lily, that's offensive.
-莉莉别这样 -莉莉 这很没礼貌
I just want to get out of this costume.
我只是想换掉这身衣服
Oh. Oh, of course.
这样啊 当然可以了
Now, that does look uncomfortable.
这衣服看着确实不舒服
They snap off.
可以直接扯下来
They snap off. Oh, that's easy.
扯下来就好 小意思
My ride's on its way.
马上就有人来接我了
Don't worry, I'll wait outside on the curb.
别担心 我会在屋外等
Honey, nobody wants you to go.
宝贝 没人赶你走
Yeah, even if you are bad luck, you're our bad luck.
哪怕你真的是灾星 也是我们的灾星
You realize that is in no way an apology, right?
你这话算哪门子道歉
The thing is that we are really --
关键是 我们真的
Please stop talking.
别说了
I spent this entire summer as an outsider.
我这个夏天到哪儿都是外人
They literally made me build the outside of the house.
就连建房子 他们也是让我修外墙
And then I come back here and I --
就连回到自己家 都还...
Why is your webcam on?
你怎么开着摄像头
Are you trying to humiliate me?
你是要偷拍我吗
That light means it's on?
亮灯表示开着吗
It doesn't automatically turn off
我关掉网页时
when you go to a different web page?
摄像头不会自动关掉吗
No, and considering you keep your laptop on your bed,
不会 想想你把电脑放在床上
right by where you change,
看得到你换衣服
and when you come out of the shower,
看得到你洗澡出来
and who knows what else...
谁知道还能看到啥
Everyone knows what else!
大家都知道能看到啥
It's probably why you have 50,000 subscribers.
难怪你有五万个订阅者
Hey! You should be ashamed of yourselves!
你们真应该感到羞愧
Yeah, yeah. Still not off.
好啦 好啦 还开着的
How do you do that?
你怎么关的
Wait, what is that smell?
慢着 有股味道
Your father and luke are making a rhubarb pie
你爸和卢克在做大黄派
from rhubarb we grew in our own garden.
用的我们自家种的大黄
You're not leaving until you try it.
你走之前一定要尝尝
No, no, no, no, no. I smell smoke.
不不不 是烟味
Well, I didn't turn the oven on yet.
我还没开烤炉呢
Did you?
你开了吗
No.
还没
Oh, no, no!
完了 完了
I tried to start that stupid "War and Peace" again
我昨晚泡澡时打算看《战争与和平》的
last night in the bathtub, but then I fell asleep.
结果在浴缸里睡着了
It dropped in the water
书掉进了水里
and I thought I would just dry it out.
我想着把它烘干
Take cover!
快躲开
- Okay! Okay! - Take cover!
-好 好 -快躲开
Oh, god!
天哪
Damn this thing!
破烂玩意儿
Did nobody notice the oven light?!
没人看见烤炉亮着灯吗
Lights mean things, people!
同志们 指示灯是有意义的
Great job!
漂亮
Oh, god! Oh, no! No! No!
天哪 完了 完了
Good job, honey!
干得漂亮 宝贝
This has been awesome, but my ride's here.
玩得真爽 但我的车到了
Have a magical day.
祝你们玩得开心
No, no, no, no.
别走 别走
- No, I got it. - No, sweetie.
-别走 让我说 -别走 宝贝
- Claire, I got this. - Okay.
-克莱尔 让我说 -好
Spoon time, people.
各位 吃一口
Yes! Family tradition.
好 我们家的传统
Yes.
Look, you can leave if you want to, sweetheart,
听着 宝贝 你想走可以走
but we're not letting you go without a smile on your face.
但我们得让你高高兴兴地走
Luke and I poured a lot of love into this pie,
这里面满满都是我和卢克的爱
so, here...
Taste this.
尝一口
Taste our love.
尝尝我们的爱
You took the leaves off the rhubarb, right?
你们把大黄的叶子去掉了吧
They're incredibly poisonous. You all could die.
叶子可是有毒的 会毒死你们的
No! Alex says they're poison!
别吃 艾丽克斯说它有毒
We're right here! We heard her!
我们也听见了
You can't leave us.
你不能离开我们
We're a danger to ourselves.
不然我们会害死自己的
We're a family of fire starters,
我们这家子有玩火的
poison eaters, and online prostitutes.
有吃毒药的 还有上网卖淫的
It wasn't a perfect summer.
这不是个完美的夏天
It was a stupid summer.
是个愚蠢的夏天
Without you here to shame me,
没有你在旁边取笑我
I watched every "Real Housewives" episode
我已堕落到看完全部《贵妇的真实生活》
and I only got to page two in "War and Peace."
正经书却才看了两页
Please stay.
求你别走
We need at least one adult in this household.
我们家至少需要一个大人
Okay, fine.
好吧
You know the attic window is open, right?
你们知道天窗没关吧
We really didn't.
还真不知道
I race you up the stairs.
我们看谁先爬上楼
Why don't you slip into something less comfortable?
先去换件漂亮衣服吧
Okay!
Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
惊喜哦
Just a thought -- maybe we should stop doing these.
我觉得 我们以后是不是别玩惊吓了
What's going on?
你们搞什么
It seems pretty obvious.
这还看不出来吗
I had to throw the party a week early
我故意把派对提前了一星期
to really surprise her.
好真的给她一个惊喜
Should we be concerned about her?
我们该担心吗
That's kind of similar to the way mom left.
当年老妈就是这么一走了之的
Gloria and I got in this whole thing about how we dress.
歌洛莉亚和我在穿着打扮上闹别扭
Long story,
说来话长
I think she might need a little more time bef--
我估计她要花点时间打扮一下
Hola!
大家好
I had this outfit underneath.
我里面穿着这身衣服呢
Did you really think
你不会真以为
that I was gonna walk into a bar looking like that?
我会穿成那样进酒吧吧
Gracias!
谢谢
All these years,
这些年害我好苦啊
You're telling me you can get ready that fast?
原来你瞬间就能打扮好啊
[海莉的博客 订阅: 13976人]
[海莉的博客 订阅: 20267人]
Caribbean queen
加勒比女王
Now we're sharing the --
我们分享着...
Oh, my god!
天哪真好吃