摩登家庭 第六季 Modern Family Season 6 第23集: Crying Out Loud

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 贝丝·麦卡锡-米勒

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
Mom, come on, I need to get to school!
老妈 快点 我还得上学呢
Isn't it today Senior Ditch Day?
今天不是高四逃课日吗
Today's Ditch Day?
今天是逃课日吗
No way you are ditching Ditch Day.
逃课日你绝对不能错过
It's like the best week of senior year...day.
这是高四最棒的一周...一天
Unlike this house,
不像我们家
the library will be completely quiet
图书馆会非常安静
So I can focus on my roommate selection.
我就可以专心选室友了
How long can picking a nerdy roommate take?
选一个书呆子舍友能花多少时间
They're all versions of you.
她们就是你的不同版本罢了
Look -- Indian you, blonde you, Asian you.
印度版的你 金发版的你 亚裔版的你
Oh, look! Her name is actually "Yu".
快看 她的名字就叫钰[音同你]
Skipping one day of school isn't gonna do any harm.
逃一天课不会怎么样的
I ditched plenty, and look at me today.
我就逃了很多课 看看我现在
I am fielding multiple job offers.
我得到了很多工作机会
One job offer.
只有一个
From a very prominent hotel chain
是一个著名的连锁酒店
weighed against the implied offer of staying at my current job.
我要在它和现在的工作之间权衡
Working for you dad.
现在的工作是给你爸打工
Exactly! And I could never leave grandpa,
没错 而我不能离开外公
so I am going to say "No" to the first offer --
所以我要拒绝第一个工作机会
Only offer.
唯一一个
Even though I would have made an excellent
即便我完全可以胜任
regional vice president in charge of promotions.
分管销售的地区副总裁职务
She is great at promotion.
她确实很擅长推销
That title gets longer every time I hear it.
那职位名被她越说越长了
Come on, don't go to school.
拜托 别去学校了
Girls' day! We'll swing by the mall.
姐妹日 我们一起去逛商场
You could use a new everything.
你的全身衣物都需要换新的了
Girls, get in the car. Luke's hurt.
姑娘们 快上车 卢克受伤了
Oh, my God. What happened?
天呐 发生了什么
He collapsed on the way to school.
他上学路上晕倒了
He's in the hospital. Come on.
现在在医院里 快点
What's wrong with Luke? Why'd he collapsed?
卢克怎么了 他怎么会晕倒
I heard he was dead!
我听说他死了
You care about me.
原来你们这么关心我
Got 'em good, buddy.
把她们耍得团团转 伙计
Nobody's dead!
没人死了
- Look out! - Oh, sorry!
-小心 -对不起
Are you out of your mind?!
你疯了吗
Alex, you have worked so insanely hard this year.
艾丽克斯 你这一年简直学疯了
You deserve this Ditch Day more than anyone.
你比任何人都该享受逃课日
So guess what?
所以你猜怎么着
We're going to California Adventure.
我们要去加州冒险乐园[迪士尼乐园]
Without mom!
不带老妈
Ditch Day! Ditch Day! Ditch Day!
逃课日 逃课日 逃课日
Is this a high holiday for you people?
这是你们的什么盛大节日吗
家 庭
摩 登
第六季 第二十三集
That's it. I'm doing it.
没错 我下定决心了
I'm throwing out all my socks and starting over.
我要把所有的袜子都扔掉 重新开始
[夫妻二人组成乐队 后因家暴离婚]
And they say Tina was brave for leaving Ike.
他们还说蒂娜离开艾克很勇敢
Oh, God. That hurts.
天呐 好疼
Oh, my Gosh. You cut yourself.
天呐 你切到自己了
Don't get blood in my eggs.
血可别流到我的蛋里
We're getting concerned
我们越来越担心
that Lily hasn't developed an adequate sense of empathy.
莉莉似乎不是很有同情心
Insofar as she doesn't have any at all.
应该说是完全没有
Okay, that's good. I can feel that working.
好吧 很好 感觉好像有用
I know. I can finally breathe.
是啊 终于可以呼吸了
I can't hear myself think!
吵得我都无法思考了
Nice preview of our sunset years.
完全可以预见到我们的暮年生活
She literally pulled the plug on us.
她直接把我们的插头[呼吸机]拔掉了
I wasn't gonna mention the other job offer to my dad,
我没打算告诉我爸另一个工作机会的事
but I didn't want him just hearing about it,
但我也不想他从别人那里知道
so after wrestling with it all day, I decided to tell him.
所以在纠结一天后 我决定告诉他
Hey, you're in early.
你来得真早啊
Are you ready to have a laugh?
你想听个笑话吗
Janice's haircut?
杰妮斯的发型吗
Give her some slack.
别太难为她啦
She just went through a breakup...
她刚刚分手...
with a woman, I assume, based on the haircut.
估计是跟个女的 我看她发型猜的
No, it's even funnier.
不 其实更有意思
Uh, so you know how hard I've been working on
你知道我一直在努力争取
the Grand Royal Hotel account?
皇家大饭店这个客户吧
Not giving raises till next year, but go on.
想加薪等明年吧 不过你继续说
They offered me a job.
他们请我去工作
Crazy, right?
很意外 对吧
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-是啊 -是啊
I mean, maybe not "crazy",
也不是完全意外
but trying to poach the boss's daughter?
但是居然想挖走老板的女儿
I must have impressed 'em.
我一定是给他们留下了深刻印象
You gotta take this offer.
你得接受这份工作
What?
什么
Higher salary, better benefits.
工资更高 福利更好
I mean, you might have to travel more,
你可能得经常出差
which is time away from Phil.
意味着要时不时离开菲尔
Nothing but upside.
全是好处
He was right.
他说得对
It was a great opportunity.
确实是个大好的机会
I may have been a bit hasty
那个工作机会
turning down that job offer so quickly.
我可能拒绝得太急了
Do you think you could give me a day or two to think about it?
可以给我一两天时间考虑一下吗
Yes, it would mean leaving my dad,
是 这意味着我得离开我爸
but this was business.
但这是生意场
It wasn't personal.
跟私人感情无关
Plus, clearly my father doesn't care if I live or die.
而且 我爸显然不在乎我的死活
Hey, will I still get wise without my wisdom teeth?
没了智齿 我还有智慧吗
- You get it? - Every time.
-听懂了吗 -都懂啦
Why don't I hold on to the painkillers?
把止痛片给我吧
Now I'm sad.
现在我很难过
They're right here.
就在这里
I'll give you one when you need one.
你想要时我就给你
No, Kylie said she'd meet me at the dentist
不 凯莉说她会在牙医那里等我
and she never came.
但她没来
Ay, I know, Papi, I'm so sorry,
我知道 宝贝儿 很遗憾
but I'm gonna get you a very nice pillow from your bedroom.
我去你卧室里把你的枕头拿来
She wants me to go away with her to drama camp this summer,
她想让我这个夏天陪她去戏剧夏令营
And then she doesn't even show up today?
然而她今天都不肯来吗
Maybe Kylie changed her mind about camp.
也许凯莉改变主意了
Maybe she plans to be with many men
也许她想跟很多人交往
and she doesn't deserve you.
她配不上你
I hid it very well from Manny,
曼尼完全看不出来
but I hated that girl.
但我真的很讨厌那姑娘
She was getting too serious too fast.
她和曼尼发展得太快太认真了
I'm so sorry.
我好抱歉
My volleyball practice went long
我的排球训练延时了
and then my phone died.
然后我的手机没电了
I want to kiss you, but I have surgery breath.
我想吻你 但我嘴里一股药味
Just make sure you're back in kissing shape
你要快点回到可以亲吻的状态
in time for us to go to camp together.
我们一起参加夏令营时就能亲亲了
Why do I keep smelling strawberries?
我为什么一直闻到草莓的味道
What did they do to me?
他们对我做了什么
It's the milkshake I brought you.
是我给你带来的奶昔啦
Oh, and look.
瞧瞧
I usually wait till you're not looking, then I look.
我一般都等你没注意的时候才偷看
The scarf you gave me, you dog!
是说你送人家的围巾 讨厌了啦
Actually, now's a good time to look
实际上 现在是观看的好时机
'cause I kinda see four of them.
因为我看到了四个
I got a couple pills in me.
我吃了几片药
Ditch Day. Ditch Day. Ditch Day.
逃课日 逃课日 逃课日
Ditch...
逃课...
15 minutes.
15分钟
When you didn't stop while we were getting gas,
连加油的时候你们都没停
I thought it might just go on forever.
我还以为你们会一直喊下去呢
Sweet Myrna Loy!
天啊
里亚尔托影院
Dad, you know it's not
爸爸 你知道放的不是
a movie called "Demolition Notice", right?
一部名叫《拆迁公告》的电影 对吧
I built this theater with these two hands...
我靠自己的双手建造了这个影院...
plus the 28 hands of 14 other guys.
还有其余14个人的28只手
You...built this.
就你 建造的
Renovated it.
我整修的
Before I got into real estate, I worked construction.
进入房地产界之前我在建筑业工作
You....worked construction.
就你 在建筑业工作
Yeah, stop staying it like that.
是的 别那样说话
I put 10 months of my life into this place.
我为这地方消耗了10个月心血
I'd love to look around one last time
我很想在他们拆掉这栋建筑前
before they tear the old girl down.
最后看看这里
Oh, well, sucks to be getting old.
变老真糟糕
You know what? We're bustin' in.
我们要闯进去
How? Smash a window with a brick?
怎么做啊 用砖头砸窗户吗
I had something a little more elegant in mind.
我想到了更为优雅的办法
I think you forget that I gave birth to this building.
我想你们忘记了 是我建造了这栋大楼
I know her strengths...
我知道她的长处
and... her weaknesses.
和弱点
Did you see a brick?
你们有看到砖头吗
So I walked into to Dad's office,
我走进老爸的办公室
and he is holding a picture of me,
他拿着我的照片
looking at it with tears welling in his eyes.
满眼含泪地看着
Oh, Dad was never that emotional when we were growing up.
我们小时候老爸从来没有这么多愁善感
I know. That's what makes this whole thing so hard!
就是啊 所以这事才这么难办
Maybe lily hasn't learned empathy
也许莉莉没学到同情
because she hasn't seen it from me, you know?
是因为没看见我表现出同情心
Could we maybe stay on my problem until the bread comes?
我们能在上面包之前先专注于我的问题吗
I'm sorry. It sounded like you were done. Sorry.
对不起 听起来你好像是说完了
So, the way I left things with the hotel company
我跟酒店那边说的是
is that I need a little more time to decide,
我还需要一点时间来考虑
but honestly, I think I'm gonna tell 'em no.
但是说真的 我打算拒绝他们
I mean, how could I leave Dad after what I saw?
看见那一幕之后我怎么能离开老爸
It's just -- it's heartbreaking.
真是令人心碎
Oh, I could cry.
我都快哭了
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe if Lily saw me cry,
也许如果莉莉看见我哭
she would see that it's okay to be that way,
她就会觉得哭也没关系
especially coming from me, her stoic dad who never cries.
特别是看见我这个从来不哭的坚忍老爸哭
Oh, come on, you had to be done that time.
拜托 你刚才肯定说完了啊
You know what? You're right. Let's do you.
知道吗 你说得对 说你的事吧
Your problem is bigger than mine anyway,
反正你的问题比我的更大
'cause if your plan is to cry in front of Lily...
因为如果你的计划是在莉莉面前哭
Forget it.
算了吧
You're too emotionally constipated.
你情感上太冷漠了
You know, I-I know you're joking, Claire,
我知道你在开玩笑 克莱尔
but sometimes... sometimes words hurt, you know?
但是有时候言语会伤人
And to think that my own sister...
一想起我的亲姐姐...
my own sister would accuse me of -- Oh, screw it.
我的亲姐姐会说我 算了吧
I'll just work up some tears with a sad movie. It's fine.
我就看一部悲剧电影来催泪吧 没关系
Mom?
妈妈
You're awake.
你醒了啊
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
You bought me a balloon.
你给我买了个气球
- What? - And a teddy bear.
-什么 -还有泰迪熊
When did you buy all this stuff?
你什么时候买的
When -- when you were asleep
你睡觉的时候
and I got you a strawberry milkshake.
我还给你买了草莓奶昔
Mom, you're the best.
世上只有妈妈好
He couldn't remember a thing.
他什么都不记得了
All I had to do was to get him past the 5:00 deadline
我只要拖住他到五点报名截止
so that he couldn't go on that trip with Kylie.
这样他就没法和凯莉一起出行了
I know what happens at camp.
我知道在夏令营会发生什么
I've seen "Meatballs".
我看过《疯狂夏令营》
I still can't believe Kylie flaked on me.
我还是难以相信凯莉放了我鸽子
I thought she really liked me.
我还以为她真的很喜欢我
I guess not.
我想不是吧
Time for more pills, baby.
又该吃药了 宝贝
Really? I'm already so loopy.
真的吗 我已经很晕了
We have to get ahead of the pain.
得在感觉到疼之前就吃
Maybe she texted me.
也许她给我发了短信
Have you seen my phone?
你看见我的手机了吗
Is it over there?
不是在那里吗
I don't see it.
我没看见
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Eh...hugging!
拥抱你
You're so sweet.
你真贴心
But I don't think these pills are really doing anything.
但我觉得这些药没效果
Does this place look familiar?
这地方看起来眼熟吗
Oh, yeah. This is where we were all murdered.
是的 我们就是在这里被谋杀的
No, silly. This is where you girls saw your first movie.
不 你们姐妹就是在这看的第一部电影
Halfway through "Hare-Abian Nights",
《兔八哥之夜》放了一半时
I looked over, and your little heads were pressed together
我往旁边看去 你们的小脑袋挤在一起
like the cutest teepee ever.
像是可爱的小圆锥帐篷
And where was I during all of this family fun?
全家人找乐子时我在哪里
Buddy, the three of us were having a girls' day.
小子 我们仨当时在过女生之日呢
You get it.
你懂的
This way. Over here by the screen.
这边 屏幕这里
So...
话说
while I was still building this place,
我还在建造这里时
I snuck back here with you guys after work one day, and...
有天下班后 我和你们一起偷偷溜回来
check it out.
瞧瞧看
Aw, dad! Are those our feet?
爸爸 那是我们的脚印吗
Look at how tiny!
瞧瞧有多小
Where's my footprints?
我的脚印呢
Um... I guess that's you. Anyway...
我猜这个是你的
That looks like a baby head.
那看起来像个婴儿的脑袋印
I was struggling with these two.
这俩丫头我都忙不过来
You were all squirmy.
加上你一直扭个不停
I'm not gonna apologize over and over.
我都道过很多次歉了
Come on, let's grab this thing.
来吧 我们拿上这个
Grab what, the cement?
拿什么 水泥吗
This place is gonna be rubble in a few days.
这地方过几天就要变成一片废墟了
I want a memento.
我想要留点回忆
Let's do it!
行动吧
All right, well, this seems more like boys' work,
这个看起来比较像男孩子的工作
so you guys take your time on that, okay?
你们慢慢玩哦
Super fun adventure!
真是超棒的探险
Okay, so that's at least an hour.
他们至少要花一个小时
There's a mall across the street.
马路对面有家商场
I'm calling a car and going to school.
我打电话叫车 现在去学校
Caltech needs my roommate selection by --
加州理工要我尽快选好室友
What's your problem?
你到底怎么了
What's yours? You're just gonna leave without telling Dad?
你怎么了 你不跟老爸说一声就要走吗
You were just about to take me to a mall.
你不是还要带我去商场吗
Okay, if you can't see the difference...
好吧 你看不出区别就算了
Look, I'm sorry I've got better things to do
抱歉 比起逛街或者坐在一间
than go shop or sit in some creepy old movie theater
我们过去看动画片的破影院里
Where we used to watch cartoons.
我还有更重要的事情做
I get it. You're beyond all of us now.
我知道 你比我们都厉害多了
Go pick out your playmates at nerd academy.
快去挑你的书呆子学院小伙伴吧
Fine.
好吧
I'll just pick out my roommate here then.
我就在这里挑室友好了
Sorry I'm so excited about college.
抱歉我对上大学的事太激动了
Apology not accepted.
我不接受道歉
I wasn't actually apologizing, so...
反正我也没想真道歉
Found the light!
找到灯了
Found the chisel!
找到凿子了
Found the broom.
找到扫把了
No, no.
不 不
Mitchell? What's wrong?
米奇尔 出什么事了
I feel like Lily's inability to show feelings
我觉得莉莉对人这么冷漠
for other people might be my fault.
可能是我的错
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
I think that, too, but just take comfort in knowing
我也这么觉得 不过至少
you got there on your own.
你自己意识到了
I'm watching "The Bridges of Madison County"
我在看《廊桥遗梦》
because it's the only thing that makes me cry.
因为这是唯一能弄哭我的
When she gets home,
等她回家了
I'm going to turn this off and pretend I was reading this.
我会关掉电视假装我在读这个
"Typhoon Flattens Orphanage"?
《台风荡平孤儿院》
Yeah, that's sad, right?
很悲伤的故事吧
Now -- now get out of here,
现在 你快走
because she's going to be home any second,
她随时可能回来
and I'm trying to stay sad.
我得努力维持悲伤的状态
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Just to clarify,
等等 等等 我想问清楚
the only thing that makes you cry...
唯一能弄哭你的
that truly resonates with you on a deep, emotional level
能真正在情感上让你产生共鸣的
is a film about someone... who's trapped in a loveless marriage?
是一部关于陷入无爱婚姻之苦的电影吗
Okay, Cam, please go.
好了 小卡 请快走
I'm starting not to feel anything.
我已经开始出戏了
Do you know how hurtful that is?
你知道那有多伤人吗
I'm home!
我回来了
And now I'm not crying. Great.
我现在哭不下去了 真棒
Hey, sweetie. Hi. How was your day?
亲爱的 你今天过得怎么样
Better than hers. What's wrong now?
比她过得好 发生什么事了
Daddy's just having a moment.
大爸有点小情绪
He's always having a moment.
他总是有小情绪
Oh, wait. Oh, my gosh. I-I just realized something.
等等 天呐 我刚发现一件事
What, that our marriage bed
怎么 你发现我们的婚床
is a 1,200 thread-count charade?
是个1200针的无爱摆设吗
No, maybe this isn't my fault.
不 这可能不是我的错
Maybe Lily can't show empathy because you're always crying.
也许莉莉没有同情心是因为你老是哭
- Oh, so it's my fault? - Yes.
-所以怪我咯 -对
You've totally desensitized her to normal emotions.
你害她对正常的情感麻木了
That's not true!
才没有
And now you wanna cry,
而且你现在很想哭
because she won't cry because you're always crying.
因为她因为你总是哭而从来不哭
And you would only know that
然而你会知道这个
because you do love me!
是因为你真爱我
Hi, honey. What's up?
亲爱的 怎么了
Well, I just wanted to let you know
我只是想告诉你
I turned down that hotel job offer.
我拒绝了酒店的职位
How come?
为什么
Some things are just more important than money,
生活中有比钱更重要的东西
and for me that includes my fam--
对我来说那包括我的家...
Man, that smarts.
真疼
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just trimming the hedges.
修修鼻毛
I saw a low-angle photo of me the other day.
我之前见到一张自己的仰角照
I looked like a snorted a rabbi.
看起来就像我鼻子里有个犹太传教士[大胡子]
And -- and -- and you're using
你 你拿着我的照片
a picture of me as your mirror?
当你的镜子吗
Oh, it is you!
真的是你诶
Hey, is that my phone?
那不是我的手机吗
Ah, yes!
是的
I found it while you were asleep.
我在你睡觉的时候找到的
Um, let me put it back in your bedroom until you wake up.
我先放回你的卧室 等你醒了再说吧
Oh, Kylie texted me.
凯莉给我发短信了
She sent me a photo of me and her.
她发来一张我和她的照片
Sitting right here.
就坐在这
Oh, maybe she sneak in
也许她是溜进来的
while I was getting you all those nice stuff.
在我去给你买那些东西的时候
But you're behind me,
但你就在我们身后
staring at us with a terrible look on your face.
用一种可怕的眼神盯着我们
Oh, that's impossible. I never take a bad picture.
不可能 我照相都很注意
Are you trying to sabotage my relationship with Kylie?
你是想破坏我和凯莉的关系吗
Her clothes are too tight, her heels are too high,
她的衣服太紧身 她的鞋跟太高
She's so loud, and --
她嗓门又大 而且
And I hate how she smothers you!
而且我讨厌她管得你密不透风
Oh, my God. You're describing yourself.
天呐 你在说自己吗
No! My clothes are not that...
不 我的衣服不算...
My heels are...
我的鞋跟...
I am not... loud.
我也没那么吵
I'm dating my mother!
我在跟我妈约会
Oh, gross.
真恶心
Excuse me?
你说什么
I used to like her, but now it's ruined.
我以前喜欢她 可现在都变了
Please. There are worse things than dating your own mother.
得了吧 还有比约会自己老妈更糟的呢
Like what?
比如说呢
You know what? I don't like this attitude,
我不喜欢你这种态度
and I am sure that Kylie won't like it either.
我相信凯莉也不会喜欢的
Maybe you do need somebody like her
也许你的确需要一个她那样的人
to keep you in line while I am not around.
当我不在的时候管着你
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I am sending your application to drama camp.
我要把你的申请发给戏剧夏令营
We still have two minutes.
我们还有两分钟
Mom, don't you dare.
老妈 你休想
Okay, name, age...
名字 年龄...
street name? Like you're in a gang?
街道名[绰号] 黑帮里的那种外号吗
I don't want to go to camp with Kylie now!
我不想跟凯莉一起去夏令营了
It's disgusting!
太恶心了
Oh, look. We got another text from Ky--
她又发短信来了
she send a picture of her in a bikini!
是一张她穿比基尼的照片
She did?
真的吗
You -- you can just go ahead and hit "send".
那你还是把申请发过去吧
No. You're not going to go to camp with a girl like that.
别想了 你不能跟这种女孩去夏令营的
Oh, my God. Mom, you're crazy!
我的天 老妈 你疯了
Yes. No. Yes. No.
一会儿同意一会儿不同意
You hate every single girl I like.
你讨厌每一个和我约会的女孩
You have to start letting me make my own decisions,
你必须得让我自己做决定
or everything everybody says about me is true--
否则大家笑我的话都要成真了
I'm a giant mama's boy.
我就是个妈宝
Do they really call you that?
他们真的这么叫你吗
Yes. Now is that what you want?
没错 难道这就是你想看到的吗
Okay, fine.
好吧
If you want to go, go.
你想去的话 去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I have that same bikini.
我也有那套比基尼
里亚尔托影院
Okay, we're gonna need a crow bar
我们需要一个撬杠或是什么
or something to lift this thing.
来把它弄起来
You look back there, and I'll check these shelves.
你在后面找找 我去架子上翻一翻
Anything up there?
有能用的吗
Not a thing, buddy.
什么都没有
I feel like I saw some sort of a--
我好像看见了某种...
Are they aware...?
他们知道吗
Not a chance.
怎么可能知道
Maybe we can use this broom handle to pry it loose.
也许可以用这个扫帚把它弄松
No, that won't work. Oh, no.
不行 弄不开的
Yes, it will.
可以弄开
Come on!
来吧
That was close.
好险
Sorry I was a jerk earlier.
很抱歉之前对你那么刻薄
I'm actually having a lot of fun
又能和你一起看动画片
watching cartoons with you again.
我其实很开心
It was my fault. I'm just a little...
是我的错 我就是有一点...
Are you ever gonna call me?
你以后会打电话给我吗
What?
什么
It's just something I've--
我一直
I've been wondering about, you know.
我一直在想
Like, we live together,
我们现在住在一起
so you don't have to call me,
所以你不用打电话给我
and once you're off at brainy school,
可是一旦你去了那所高智商学校
surrounded by a bunch of brainy brains...
身边全是高智商的同学
are we gonna be friends?
我们还会是朋友吗
What are you talking about? You're my sister.
你在说什么 你可是我姐姐
Oh, right. Yeah, sisters.
对啊 我们是姐妹
Like, we're obligated to see each other on Thanksgiving,
每个节假日我们都要看见对方 感恩节
Christmas...
圣诞节...
- Luke's funeral. - I'm fine!
-卢克的葬礼 -我没事
"Uh-oh" what?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
What did you do?
你干了什么
I was following your orders.
我是听从你的指令
I'm surprised you didn't ask me to stand on top
我很惊讶你居然没让我站在中间
and saw around myself in a circle.
然后用锯子在我周围锯一个圈
Why do we even need this stupid thing?
我们要这个东西有什么用
Because they're tearing down the only thing I've ever built.
因为他们要拆除我唯一建造过的东西
Just stand there. We can still do is.
站在那别动 我们能行
Yeah, it's great being a real estate agent,
当一名房地产中介挺好的
my face is on billboards and pens.
我的脸被印在广告牌和笔上
I have a balloon budget.
我还有预算布置气球
But none of it ever lasts.
但是那些都没办法永存
Once this place is gone,
一旦这地方被拆了
they're won't be anything I can point to and say,
就再也没有什么能让我指着说
"I made that."
"这都归功于我"
- What did you do? - What does it look like?!
-你干了什么 -你觉得呢
I sprung a leak!
我把水管弄坏了
There's gotta be a water shut-off!
一定有阀门能关掉它的
Haley...
海莉...
I'm sorry if I've been acting like
如果我最近表现出来
I didn't wanna hang out with you lately.
不想跟你出去玩的样子 我很抱歉
Or...ever.
我可能一直都这么表现
Don't worry about it.
别担心了
I'm not worried.
我从没担心过
We'll probably be even closer
等我们不被关在一起
once we're not actually caged in together.
我们俩可能会更亲密
I'll be calling you all the time.
我会总打电话给你的
Think about it--
想想看
I'm about to live on a campus full of Alexes.
整个校园里都是艾丽克斯
That's bound to get annoying.
一定会很让人抓狂的
And when it does, who better to deal with an Alex than you?
到时候除了你还能有谁帮我应付艾丽克斯
I made that.
这都归功于我
Hey, you wanted to see me?
你想见我
- Just got off the phone with Dan Signer. - Who?
-刚跟丹·希格诺打完电话 -谁
He's one of the big mucks at the Grand Royal Hotels.
他是皇家大酒店的大股东之一
They're thinking about dropping our account.
他们打算取消和我们的合作
Something about you turning down the job offer.
因为你拒绝了他们
Well... and then accepting it,
然后又接受
and then turning it down, and then accepting it again.
然后又拒绝 接着又接受
Why are you jerking him around?
你为什么要这样耍他
You're worse than Claudia.
你比克劳迪娅还糟糕
- Who's claudia? - Janice's ex-girlfriend.
-谁是克劳迪娅 -杰妮斯的前女友
She strung her along for eight years,
她把她骗了整整八年
now they're in a custody battle over two Labradors.
她们现在在为两只拉布拉多的监护权打官司
Am I the only one that got stuck in the break room
难道今天我是唯一一个在休息室
with her today?
听她诉苦的人吗
Okay, dad, look. If it'll help,
老爸 如果能行
I'll call the hotel people and I'll straighten all this out.
我会打给酒店的人 把这一切都说开
I don't think more calls from you is the answer,
我不觉得你再打电话去有什么用
and by the way,
还有
I don't think you're gonna get that job anymore.
我觉得你拿不到那份工作了
Fine! I don't care! I don't care!
行啊 我无所谓 我才不在乎呢
I never wanted that job in the first place!
我从一开始就没想要那份工作
Well, then why did you tell me about it in the first place?
那你为什么一开始要跟我说呢
Because I wanted you to tell me not to take the job
因为我想让你叫我别去做那份工作啊
Because I'm your daughter!
因为我是你女儿
You know, the thing behind the mirror
那面镜子后面的那个人
that you...trim your nose hairs with?
就是你用来修鼻毛的那面镜子
Don't you even care if I stay or go?
你有在意过我的去留吗
Of course I do.
我当然有
Well, you don't show it.
好吧 可你没什么表示啊
Well, maybe because I didn't want that to be a factor.
也许是因为我不想让这影响到你的决定
It would kill me if I thought that what I felt
一想到我的感受可能让你做不了
would hold you back from getting something that you wanted.
你想做的事 我就会痛苦到不行
But trust me, when I saw that job offer,
你要相信 当我看到那份工作邀请
my heart almost fell out of my chest.
我紧张得心都快要跳出来
I love us working together!
我很爱我们一起工作
Thanks. Okay, then.
谢谢 那好吧
"Okay, then"?
那好吧
I pour my heart out, and that's all I get?
我掏心掏肺的 就得到这么一句话
One time my dad said, "Nice game, kid."
有一次我爸跟我说了句"打得漂亮"
[橄榄球运动员在眼下抹黑色防阳光炫眼]
I had eye black streaming down my cheeks,
我的防光黑彩跟着眼泪一起往下流
but all I get is, "Okay, then"?
这一次我居然只得到一句"那好吧"
I mean, I-I probably don't say it as much as I should,
好吧 可能我平时该说但没怎么说
but I'm proud of you, kid.
但是我真的为你感到自豪 孩子
Got it.
我知道了
- Jay? - Hey, Dan!
-杰 -是丹啊
Gee, I didn't think you'd show up in person.
天哪 我没想到您会亲自出现
Claire, this is the big cheese, Dan Signer.
克莱尔 这位就是重要人物丹·希格诺
Hi, Mr. Signer. Such a pleasure to meet you.
您好 希格诺先生 很高兴认识您
I'm so sorry about all that back and forth today.
我为今天反反复复的态度向您道个歉
Hey, I'll handle it from here.
行了 让我来
Dan, we love doing business with you,
丹 我们很喜欢跟你们合作
but I gotta put my foot down when it comes to Claire.
但是这事跟克莱尔有关 我得坚定一点
This is my little baby girl here.
这是我的宝贝女儿
The best part of my day is having a coffee
我一天之中最美好的时光
with her in the break room,
就是和她一起在休息室喝杯咖啡
and it wasn't that long ago
而且这之前没多久
that she was sitting at the breakfast table
她还坐在早餐桌前
eating heart-shaped waffles that I made for her.
吃着我给她做的心形华夫饼
I tell ya, it puts a lump in your throat.
我告诉你 这简直让人哽咽
Anyway, uh,
不管怎么说吧
I don't know how I got to be the luckiest S.O.B. alive...
我不知道我凭什么成了最幸运的家伙
But if I have just even a few grains left in that hourglass...
但是只要我还有那么一点时日...
I'm gonna be spending it with...
我就想用来跟...
I almost just called her by her childhood nickname there.
我差点就把她的小名给说出来了
Ah, what the hell?
管他呢
My little bunny foo-foo.
我的小福福兔宝宝
- Oh, no. - Let me walk you out, Dan.
-哦别说了 -我送你出去吧 丹
- Bunny! - Thanks for coming.
-兔宝宝 -感谢你的大驾光临
Bunny!
兔宝宝
Who's Dan Signer?
谁是丹·希格诺
I thought we were grabbing a beer at the club.
我们不是要去俱乐部喝酒吗
Just keep walking, Mel.
只管向前走 梅奥
Uh, Lily, are you busy?
那个 莉莉 你在忙吗
Depends.
看情况
Well, we wanted to have a little talk about feelings.
我们想聊一聊关于感受的话题
Oh, actually, I have this project due tomorrow --
好吧 其实我明天得交这份作业
Okay, honey. No, no. It's okay. It's okay.
好吧 亲爱的 收起来 没关系的
Let's just sit down.
坐下来
Listen, we just wanted to ask if you think I cry too much.
听着 我们只想问你觉不觉得我哭太多
And you can be honest.
你可以说实话
I don't want to answer 'cause you might cry.
我不太想回答 不然你可能又要哭
Yeah, well...
好吧
She cares about my feelings!
她是在乎我的感受的
Okay, Lily, we think that maybe you don't get emotional
莉莉 我们觉得你不爱表达感情
because daddy gets, you know, so emotional
是因为大爸太多愁善感
because he kind of handles
因为他基本上扛起了
- the emotions for the entire house, you know? - I do.
-整个家的情绪 -确实
- Possibly the entire block. - Okay.
-可能是整个街区 -好吧
And maybe that's why you don't feel anything.
可能因此你没有什么感情
I feel stuff.
我有啊
Really? Because when we were sick a few weeks ago,
是吗 因为几周前 我们俩病了
You didn't seem to care.
你好像不怎么关心
I didn't care.
我是不关心啊
Well, she's not a liar. We did something right.
她没撒谎 我们起码做对了点事
Don't you think you should have cared a little bit?
你不觉得你应该至少关心一下下吗
Why? You always get better.
为什么 反正你们都是会好起来的啊
Well... so far.
好吧 以后就不一定了
What do you mean, "So far"?
"以后就不一定了"是什么意思
Um... well, uh...
呃 这个嘛
Like someday, you're not gonna get better?
就是说有一天你们会好不起来了吗
Like you're gonna die?
你们会死吗
No! No, no, no, no. Not, not for a very, very long time.
不是 不不 很长时间内都不会的
Then why are we talking about it now?
那我们为什么现在要讨论这个
Well, hey, you brought it up.
是你先挑起来的好吧
I just wanted to make sure that --
我只是想确认一下
Stop! You're making me sad!
别说了 你们说得我好难过
Okay, well, she has feelings.
好吧 她是有感情的
Well, yes, and it seems that she wants to keep us alive.
是啊 而且看起来她希望我们活着
So all in all, a good day of parenting.
总而言之 今天的教育还是很成功的
I don't want to live with aunt Claire!
我不要跟克莱尔姨妈住
Lily!
莉莉
Parents make so many mistakes with their children...
父母在教育子女时总是犯很多错...
I've alive, sweetheart.
我还活着 亲爱的
But what about daddy?
可是大爸呢
I'm alive, too.
我也还活着
Come here. Come on, sweetheart.
过来 来吧 宝贝
But it's only because we're trying so hard
但这也只是因为我们竭尽全力
to make them happy.
想让他们过得快乐
Not her. Not her. Oh, my God.
她不行 她不行 我的天
You're gonna be the cutest girl at this whole school.
你要成为整所学校最漂亮的女孩了
Wait, these are girls, right?
等等 这些是女孩子吧
Trying so hard to keep them close...
竭尽全力把他们留在身边...
You could knock.
你该敲下门的
even though we know we can't.
尽管知道总有一天留不住
I know someday I'm gonna lose you to another woman,
我知道将来我要把你交到别的女人手上
and I'll find a way to be okay with it.
但是我会想办法接受的
Thanks, Kylie.
谢谢你 凯莉
But not today.
但今天不会
So, I walk into his office
接着我走进他的办公室
he's looking at a picture of me
他在看我的照片
and he's crying.
而且在哭
Your dad?
你爸吗
Yeah, I couldn't believe it either.
是啊 我都不敢相信
This is why I'm glad that I show my emotions
这也是为何我很乐意在女儿面前
in front of the girls.
表达我的感受
- I think that's the reason that feeling... - Phill,
-我觉得这就是为什么... -菲尔
can we at least have my story
我们能不能在炉子热起来之前
until the oven preheats?
先听完我的故事
Sorry, I thought you were finished.
对不起 我以为你说完了
Okay, so, anyway, I went back later and it turns out
好吧 后来我又去了一趟他的办公室
he wasn't crying,
原来他没有在哭
he was plucking his nose hairs.
他是在拔他的鼻毛
I didn't expect that.
我可没想到
Yeah, me neither.
是啊 我也想不到
To walk into that theatre and see
能走进那间影院
their cute little heads together
然后看着她们的小脑袋靠在一起
after they had been fighting all afternoon.
就在她们吵了一下午的架之后
Come on, you had to be done that time.
拜托 你刚才绝对算是说完了
No, is it me?
没有 这是我的问题吗
Is it the way that I tell stories?
是我讲故事的方式有问题吗
Am I so boring or is everyone in this family
是我太闷还是这个家里的所有人
that self-involved.
就只关心自己
As I was saying
接着我刚没说完的
Her name was Elena and she's from North Carolina.
她叫埃莲娜 来自北卡罗莱纳州
That's my roomate.
这就是我的室友
Now I'm done.
现在我说完了