摩登家庭 第六季 Modern Family Season 6 第7集: Queer Eyes, Full Hearts

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 贝丝·麦卡锡-米勒

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
清洁水资源企业年会
I just love that we're here.
真庆幸我们来了
Is there anything more important than clean water
有什么比发展中国家获得清洁水资源
in developing countries?
更重要的吗
Or a clean glass in this one?
或者比一个干净的高脚杯更重要
It that Anne Gibbs, the lady from Channel 12 News?
是安妮·吉布斯 12频道的新闻女主播
Oh, my God! It's Anne Gibbs! Oh, I love her!
天呐 那是安妮·吉布斯 我超爱她
That reaction would've
那要是安妮·海瑟薇
been big if it was Anne Hathaway.
这反应也太夸张了
Oh, she is hiding quite a figure behind that desk.
她坐在主播台后完全看不出身材这么好呢
Okay, what's going on with you and Anne Gibbs?
你跟安妮·吉布斯什么情况
Come on. We gotta go say hi to her.
来吧 去跟她打个招呼
Okay, we're doing this.
好吧 走吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉打扰
I am such a fan.
我是你的粉丝
I was so moved by that story you did
你做的那个驼背体操运动员的报道
about the gymnast with the hump.
让我非常感动
- You wanna hear something crazy? - Yeah.
-你知道不可思议的是什么吗 -什么
He just got a scholarship to Notre Dame.
他刚获得了圣母大学的奖学金
No! Oh, my gosh!
不是吧 天呐
You probably get this all the time,
你可能经常听说这些事
but I have a story for you.
但我也想跟你说个故事
I represent some homeless people
我代表一些无家可归的人士
in a case against a corporation that pays them slave wages.
起诉一家剥削员工薪金的公司
- Interesting. - Yes.
-有意思 -是啊
How long has this been going on?
这事有多长时间了
Since 2012.
从2012年开始的
We're just trying to shine a light
我们想让社会知道
on how awful they're being.
他们的处境有多糟
Truly awful.
非常糟糕
Are you working on this, too?
你也在做这个吗
Oh, gosh. No, no.
没有没有
I'm just this one's husband.
我是他的老公
I'm a high school football coach.
我是高中橄榄球队教练
Cameron Tucker.
我叫卡梅隆·塔克
Yes. Oh, god. I'm so embarrassed.
没错 老天 我好傻
Mitchell Pritchett. How are you?
我叫米奇尔·普里契特 你好吗
- Really? - So --
-真的吗 -那么
You are an openly gay high school football coach?
你是个出柜的高中橄榄球教练吗
I know, I know. You hear "football coach,"
我懂我懂 你一听到橄榄球教练
and you expect to meet somebody
就以为我会是
that screams John Wayne.
像约翰·韦恩那样的硬汉吧[大喊"约翰·韦恩"]
Meanwhile, the only time I've screamed the duke
但其实我唯一一次大喊"公爵"[约翰·韦恩的绰号]
is when we argue over who's the cutest on "Downton Abbey."
是那次我们争论《唐顿庄园》里谁最帅
Poor Mitchell. He's had to hear that a hundred times.
可怜的米奇尔 他听我喊了一百遍
I have. I have.
没错 没错
So these homeless people are making a dollar an hour --
那些流浪人员的时薪只有一美元
Are there a lot of openly gay coaches?
现在出柜的橄榄球教练多吗
Oh, if the adult film industry's to be believed,
如果成人电影可信
there all are.
那就到处都是
It's in, you know,
这样做
clear violations Of the federal fair labor standards act --
明显违反了《联邦公平劳动标准法案》
Has anyone ever approached you for a news segment?
有人联系你做新闻报道吗
On me?! Oh, my Gosh. No. I don't...
报道我吗 老天 没有 我觉得
I don't think I'm interesting enough
我觉得我的故事不足以做成
to do a news segment on.
一篇有意思的新闻报道
I mean, what would a reporter even say about me?
记者要拿我说什么啊
That I'm a high school football coach
说我是个拥有不败战绩
with an undefeated record who's tackling stereotypes?
勇于打破陈规的高中橄榄球教练吗
That on my team, prejudice is considered out of bounds?
说我带的队禁止偏见
That we're blitzing bigotry, kicking intolerance,
说我们突破偏执 摒弃狭隘
- and beating... - metaphors to death?
-坚持不懈地... -使用比喻
家 庭
摩 登
第六季 第七集
You guys wanna see something really cool?
你们想看点超酷的东西吗
Is it behind that old boat?
藏在那艘古老的船后面了吗
This is one of the most famous warships of all time.
这是有史以来最著名的战舰之一
The "U.S.S. Constitution."
宪法号
Stayed in active duty 84 years.
服役84年
No enemy managed to board her.
没有任何敌人成功登上这艘战舰
[board登船与bored无聊音似]
10 seconds, she's already bored me.
才10秒 这船已经让我觉得无聊了
That's your Spanish tutor.
你的西语老师来了
I'm gonna say it one more time.
我要再说一次
I really think French will be a better fit for me.
我真的觉得法语更适合我
Your name is
你的名字叫
Manuel Alberto Javier Alejandro Delgado.
曼尼尔·阿尔伯特·哈维尔·亚历杭德罗·迪尔加多
How is French a better fit for you?
法语怎么会更适合你
Okay, I'm pretty sure
我敢肯定
you threw in a name I've never heard before.
你又加了个我从没听过的中间名
Hello.
你好
AH, AH! En Espagnol, por favor.
请说西语哦
Okay, let's take it down a nacho.
行了 别要求这么高
Hola, Diego!
你好啊 迪亚高
You must be Mr. Pritchett.
您一定是普里契特先生吧
Jay. And I'm just glad you're here.
叫我杰吧 很高兴你能来
Gloria tried to tutor Manny.
歌洛莉亚试图教曼尼学西语
There was less yelling in "The Miracle Worker."
《海伦·凯勒》那部电影里都没那么多叫喊场面
Because he wasn't even trying.
因为他连学都不学
I'm sorry, but Spanish
抱歉 但对我来说
just doesn't seem natural to me.
西语听起来不太自然
I don't like the way it hits my ear.
我不喜欢西语的发音方式
[你母亲的舌头在你耳朵里]
What could be more natural than your mother's tongue in your ear?
有什么能比你的母语听起来更自然的
Do you happen to know a good English tutor?
你认不认识什么不错的英语老师
Hey, honey!
亲爱的
Still studying for that test?
还在准备考试吗
I can't. I have to study.
不行 我要学习
What time did you get to bed?
你几点睡的
Sure thing.
当然了
Claire, I think something's up with Alex.
克莱尔 我觉得艾丽克斯不太对劲
I don't know. Some kind of chicken.
不知道 某种鸡
Why is no one listening to me?
为什么没人听我说
Come here.
过来
I don't think she's getting enough sleep.
我觉得她睡眠不足
Look at her. She's like a human roomba.
你看她 简直像个自动吸尘器
Alex will be fine.
艾丽克斯没事
This is our real problem.
这才是大问题
When I left for work this morning,
我今早去上班的时候
she was sitting on the couch, flipping through magazines.
她就坐在沙发上翻杂志
She's 20. She's finding herself.
她20岁了 她在寻找自我
How hard can it be? She hasn't moved.
那有多难啊 她连动都没动
Well, what were you doing at 20?
那你20岁的时候在干什么
Me?
我吗
I was getting a 4.0 in college.
我大学绩点4.0
I was working 25 hours a week.
我每周工作25小时
I was volunteering at a suicide hotline.
我在一个自杀热线当志愿者
Get off the couch!
别坐在沙发上了
Do something with your life!
做点什么改变你的生命吧
Was it an assisted suicide hotline?
那是协助自杀热线吗
Your father's home...
你父亲回来了
from work.
刚工作完
Already? Must be nice.
已经回来了吗 一定很棒
Daddy, my doll won't stop crying.
二爸 我的娃娃哭个不停
Oh, honey, did you try the "Off" switch?
亲爱的 你试过关机吗
Of course I tried the "Off" switch!
我当然试过了
Lily!
莉莉
Sorry I snapped.
抱歉我冲你吼了
She's been like this all d.
但她已经哭了一整天了
There you go.
给你
That never worked on you.
这招对你从不管用
So, good news.
好消息
Anne Gibbs actually wants to do a news segment on me!
安妮·吉布斯想要对我进行一个专题采访
What?!
什么
Great news, Cam.
真是好消息 小卡
Isn't that exciting?
太让人激动了
They're gonna send a whole team Friday,
周五他们要派一个小组过来
follow me around with a camera crew,
让摄影人员跟随录像
then interview me at the homecoming games.
然后在主场比赛时采访我
So listen, I kinda have a big favor to ask.
听着 我想请你帮我个大忙
Uh, w--okay.
好吧
Traditionally, the varsity coach and his wife
依照传统 校队教练夫妇
cook a big pancake breakfast
要在主场比赛前为整支球队
for the football team for homecoming.
准备大型煎饼早餐会
I do not like where this is going.
我有不祥的预感
Well, let me finish.
先让我说完
Okay, continue.
好吧 继续
How would you feel
我们一起
if you and I cooked a big pancake breakfast
为学校橄榄球队准备煎饼早餐会
for the varsity football team?
你意下如何
Did you think that that was a twist?
你说不说完有什么区别
Mitchell, please.
米奇尔 拜托了
No!
不行
No, unless you can convince Tom Brady to spend the night,
除非你能说服汤姆·布拉迪来过夜
I am not making breakfast for any football players.
不然我是不会给任何橄榄球员做早餐的
He -- he is a football player, right?
他是个橄榄球运动员对吧
Yes. It's the perfect reference.
是的 你引用的很正确
But, Mitchell, this is important.
可米奇尔 这很重要
So is my job. I have closing arguments on Friday.
我的工作也很重要 周五要做结案陈词
I promise you'll be out by 9:00.
我保证你九点就可以走了
I just wanna show the world
我不过想向世界展示
that we're as supportive and respectful
我们和异性恋夫妇一样
as any straight couple.
支持他人又值得尊重
That's an incredibly manipulative thing to say.
你这话说得太世故了
Well, that's not how I meant it.
我不是那个意思
And that hurts my feelings.
你伤到我感情了
Oh, my God. This is so lame and transparent.
天啊 你这一套好烂太容易被识破了
Busted. You know, you're so much smarter than me.
我认了 你比我聪明太多了
Oh, I wish I knew where your "off" switch was.
我真想知道如何把你这股兴奋劲关掉
Well, you know where my "on" switch is.
你知道怎么把我的兴奋劲打开
Hey, Mrs. Dunphy. Remember me?
你好 邓菲女士 还记得我吗
Andy. Of course. Come on in.
安迪 当然啦 进来吧
You are Joe's babysitter, right?
你是乔的保姆 对吧
Uh, "manny" is what we call ourselves
在儿童保育界
in the child care community.
我们称自己为男保姆[曼尼]
But it's confusing in that house
但在他们家叫这个有些乱
because of their son Manny.
因为他们的儿子也叫曼尼
So I've been trying to get traction with "bro-pair."
所以我在试着改称"陪护哥"
Hey, Andy.
安迪你好
Hey, Sir...uh, Mr. Dunphy.
你好 阁下 邓菲先生
Sorry. I didn't...see you.
抱歉 刚没看到你
Andy, please. "Sir Mr. Dunphy" is my british name.
安迪 邓菲阁下是我的英国名字
Oh, my... you did not just think of that!
天啊 你即兴想出来的梗吗
Yes!
是啊
Andy, what can we do for ya?
安迪 你找我们有什么事
I'm actually here --
我来这
Hey, Andy.
安迪 你好
Come on.
来吧
He's here for you?
他是来找你的啊
Yeah. We're just gonna be in the basement.
是的 我们要去地下室
So good to see you guys.
见到你们很高兴
I don't know why I just did that.
我不知道我为什么要鞠躬
What was that?!
什么情况
Don't be offended.
别生气
In many cultures, it's customary to bow only to the man.
很多国家的文化习俗是只向男性鞠躬
Phil. Haley, Andy -- is that a thing?
菲尔 海莉和安迪之间有情况吗
Oh. I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I hope not.
希望没情况
Haley is at a very low point in her life.
海莉处在人生的低谷
It's the last thing she needs right now.
她现在最不需要的就是一段感情
Sometimes a boy might be a good distraction?
不觉得有时男生会是个好影响吗
I remember a certain young lady
我还记得某位年轻小姐
was pretty addicted to "Ms. Pac-man"
玩"吃豆人"玩到上瘾
until a dashing young gent caught her eye.
直到一位时髦的年轻男士引起了她的主意
Only because you were wearing a feather earring.
还不是因为你戴了个羽毛耳环
It wasn't a feather.
那不是羽毛
It was a dream catcher.
是捕梦网
And it worked.
而且它起作用了
Well, we're done.
课上完了
One more session this week,
这周再上一节
and Manny will be ready for his test.
曼尼就准备好考试了
Ay, qué bueno.
好的
你做的什么东西这么香
Gracias!
谢谢
是花园里的番茄吗
我巴不得呢
我在那里种的东西都被松鼠吃了
恨不得把它们都杀了
我原来试过在花园种东西
把背累坏了
就几个小时
走起路来跟个老头一样
What are they saying?
他们在说什么
If I knew, he wouldn't be here.
我要是知道 还要他干啥
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I've been cooking pancakes by myself for an hour.
我一个人在这做煎饼做了一小时
What can I do to help?
有什么我能帮上忙的吗
Uh, you can crack some eggs over there.
你去打几个鸡蛋
You know what?
说实话
I think whisking might read better.
我觉得搅拌东西看起来好些
What are you doing? There's nothing in there.
你干什么呢 盆里什么都没有
Don, can you tell there's nothing in here?
唐 你能看出来这里没东西吗
All good.
不能
Don's all good.
唐说没事
So we're getting some extra footage.
我们还要去拍点别的东西
What we call "b-roll."
行话叫"幕后花絮"
Anne wants to see me help cook.
安妮想拍我帮忙做饭的镜头
I wanna see you help cook.
我想让你帮忙做饭
I thought this was something that we were doing together.
我还以为这是我们两个共同完成的呢
Yes, you're right. Okay, let's do this. Sorry.
你说得对 一起来吧 抱歉
That's perfect. I'm happy.
完美 我很满意
Don's happy.
唐很满意
I'm not happy.
我不满意
What's up, guys!?
伙计们 吃得如何
Ah, Senor Pritchett.
普里契特先生
Please, join us.
一起来吧
Nice as it is for you to invite me to swim in my own pool,
感谢你请我到我自家的泳池游泳
I thought I was paying you to teach Manny Spanish.
我还以为请你来是给曼尼教西班牙语的
Manny's done with his lesson.
曼尼上完课了
But Diego here is also a swim instructor,
但迪亚高还是个游泳教练
So he's going to teach Joe to swim.
他要教乔游泳
Must be a good teacher
他水平一定很高
if Joe doesn't have to be here for it.
乔不用在场都能学会
Manny's putting him in his swimming diaper.
曼尼在给他换游泳尿布
There they are!
他们来了
Let's go swim!
我们游泳吧
Come here.
到我这来
You know, after you showed us that cool model,
知道吗 自从你给我们看了那个模型
I started reading up on the "U.S.S. Constitution."
我就开始仔细研究"美国宪法号"
Quite a ship in its day.
这船在那个年代可真具规模
En, of course you invented steam ships.
当然后来人们造了蒸汽船
Your old sailing frigates just couldn't compete
你这个老帆船护卫舰是无法
with those younger, faster,
和那些又新又快的
[一词多义: steamy 蒸汽/性感]
steamier models in the water.
蒸汽船模型抗衡的
You know, it's too bad
真是太遗憾了
you don't spend as much time
你不好好做西班牙语作业
on your spanish homework as you do online
却花大把时间上网
finding passive-aggressive ways
千方百计寻找
of using my hobbies against me.
攻击我的兴趣爱好的方法
What's this?
这是什么
Permission slip.
家长批准函
Lets me transfer into French.
让我转学法语
Only one parent signature required.
只需一位家长签字即可
Come on, Jay. I can't take it anymore. I quit.
求你了 杰 我受不了了 我放弃
You're already starting to sound French.
你听起来已经像个法国人了
Honey, I'm getting worried about Alex.
亲爱的 我开始担心艾丽克斯了
I don't think she slept again last night.
我觉得她昨晚又没睡觉
It's like the third night in a row.
已经连续三个晚上了
I thought you were gonna set your alarm and check on her?
我以为你会定闹钟起来看看她的
Stupid thing never went off.
可是那破玩意根本没响
I'm sure Alex slept.
我敢肯定艾丽克斯睡觉了
I don't know.
我不知道
She's sitting at her desk, too tired to move her eyeballs.
她坐在桌子前 眼珠都懒得动一下
She's reading her book like this.
她是这样拿着书在看的
Did anyone see my leopard print skirt?
谁看见我的豹纹裙子了
I saw a leopard headband on the stairs.
我在楼梯上看见一条豹纹头巾
That's it.
那就是了
Alex is gonna be fine.
艾丽克斯没事
That's the one I'm worried about.
这位才是我所担心的
I'm gonna go talk to her.
我要去跟她谈一谈
I can't believe I just went power-walking
真不敢相信我把她的裙子套在头上
with her skirt on my head.
出去锻炼了
Haley, honey, I wanted to talk to you
海莉 亲爱的 我想跟你谈谈
about this whole thing with Andy.
关于你和安迪的事
What's there to talk about?
有什么可谈的
Well, I'm concerned that it is distracting you
我担心那会使你分心
from what's really important.
无暇去做真正重要的事
Oh, mom, there's nothing to worry about.
妈妈 你完全没必要担心
You know, it's just sex.
我们只是肉体关系
What?
什么
Purely physical. It's really just a stress-reliever.
纯肉体的 只是释放压力的途径而已
I am not having sex with Andy. We're just friends.
我根本没跟安迪上床 我们只是朋友
I'm helping him prep for a job interview
我在帮他准备工作面试
that he doesn't want anybody to know about.
这件事他不希望别人知道
The whole sex thing was the fastest way
用上床这个借口
to end the conversation with my mother.
是堵住我妈妈嘴的最快方法
Uh, are there any more questions?
还有别的问题吗
- No. - Okay, cool.
-没了 -好的
Oh, that's him.
是他来了
Hey! Oh, you look so good!
你看起来真帅啊
Come inside. Are you ready?
快进来 准备好了吗
Yeah. I saw some stuff online,
是的 我在网上看了些东西
so I got a couple new things I wanna try out.
有些新花样我想试试
Let's do it!
来吧
...which proves, Anne,
这就证明 安妮
[你可以和一个同志教练上床]
you can score with a gay coach.
同志教练也能带出好队伍
Wait. Uh, can I try that again?
等等 能不能重来一遍
No, that was great.
不用 刚才很好
Um, how does your spouse feel about you coaching?
你的另一半是怎么看待你做教练这件事的
Oh, this one?
他吗
He's my rock. He's...
他是我的动力 他是...
He's my Connie Britton.
他就是我的康妮·布里登
Your...your Connie Britton?
你的 你的康妮·布里登
Mrs. Coach on "Friday Night Lights."
是《胜利之光》里的教练夫人
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你聊几句吗
Uh, Don, Anne? Can we, uh...
唐 安妮 我们能不能
Sure.
当然可以
Yeah, what's up?
怎么了
Do you have any idea
你有没有意识到
how insulting you've been to me all morning?
这一上午你是怎么侮辱我的
What, because I just compared you to Connie Britton?
就因为我把你比作康妮·布里登吗
Mitchell, she was an equal to coach Taylor.
米奇尔 她跟泰勒教练是平等的
You'd know that if you saw the show.
你看过那部剧的话就知道了
Well, I guess I missed it
我猜我没看过的原因就是
because "The Cam show" was always on.
《小卡秀》总是没完没了地在播
Really? You're not gonna let me have my moment here?
真的吗 你就那么不想让我出出风头吗
It is always your moment,
你总是在出风头
and usually I-I'm fine with that.
通常我是不在意的
But the other night,
但是那天晚上
I was trying to get them to cover my case,
我试图让他们来报道我的案子
and you -- you made it all about you.
而你 你却非要抢风头
I did not. That is unfair.
我没有 你这样说不公平
I have always supported your job
我一直都支持你的工作
and know how important it is.
我知道你的工作有多重要
Really? What's my new case about?
是吗 我的新案子是什么
The only one I was talking about for three weeks.
这三周来我一直在跟你说这一个案子
People...
有人
who need people.
需要他人支持
Are they lucky, Cam?
他们幸运吗 小卡
Are they the luckiest people in the world?
他们是这世上最幸运的人吗
Daddy, she won't stop crying again.
二爸 她又开始哭个不停了
One second, honey.
等一下 宝贝
Look, Cam, I love you very much,
小卡 我很爱你
but I resent the way you're treating me today.
但我不喜欢你今天对待我的态度
Okay, I am not some 1950s housewife. I...
好吗 我不是什么50年代的家庭主妇
Did you sign something
你是不是签了什么东西
so that Manny could switch to French?
同意让曼尼改学法语
I did.
是的
You knew that I wanted him to learn Spanish.
你知道我希望他学西班牙语的
I also know you can't force a kid
我也知道你不能强迫孩子
to be interested in something that he's not.
去喜欢自己不感兴趣的东西
That's why I have a picture
所以我才有一张
of Mitchell and his prom date shaking hands.
米奇尔和他的舞伴握手的照片
It would be nice for someone to care
要是你们能在意一下
what I think for a change.
我的感受就好了
You should also know that I hired a new swimming instructor.
还有件事 我请了个新的游泳教练
But don't worry.
不过别担心
She's got the same broad shoulders plus a mustache.
她也有宽阔的肩膀和小胡子
So all this is because you're jealous?
这些都是因为你嫉妒吗
I can't believe that you're being so...
真不敢相信你居然这么...
in...fer...ur--
自...
What is the word?
那个词是什么来着
- Selfish. Pigheaded. - Really?
-自私 顽固 -真的吗
Her words, not mine.
她说的 不是我
Do you know how frustrating it is
你知不知道说每句话之前都要
to have to translate everything in my head before I say it?
在脑子里面翻译成另一种语言有多难受
To have people laugh in my face
别人当着面笑话我
because I'm struggling to find the words?
就因为我想不出来某个词
You should try talking in my shoes for one mile!
你应该穿我的鞋说一段
I think you meant --
我想你的意思是
I know what I meant to mean.
我知道我的意思是什么
Do you even know how smart I am in Spanish?
你知道我说西语的时候有多睿智吗
Of course you don't.
你当然不知道
For once, it would be nice to speak to someone
哪怕只有一次 我想在自己家里
in my own language in my own home.
讲一回自己的语言
Whatever the Spanish word
不管用西语该怎么说
is for "women," Am I right?
但你想说的也是"女人呐"对吧
- Mother nature! - Cheez-its!
-我的妈呀 -天啊
Andy. I did not know you were there.
安迪 我不知道你在那里
Sorry. Stupid little cat feet.
抱歉 我走路声音太小了
I'm not sure where Haley is.
我不知道海莉在哪
Actually, Mr. Dunphy, I was hoping I could speak with you.
其实 邓菲先生 我有话想跟您说
Oh, yeah? What can I do for ya?
是吗 我有什么能帮你的
Mr. Dunphy,
邓菲先生
I love being a manny,
我喜欢当男保姆
but I can't do it forever.
但我不可能永远做这个
I just didn't know what the next chapter should be,
我只是不知道下一步该怎么走
but then I met a guy named Phil Dunphy.
直到我遇见了一个叫菲尔·邓菲的人
- What? - A guy who loves what he does, and...
-是吗 -他热爱自己的事业
Yeah. A guy who provided all this for his family.
他为自己的家庭提供了这么好的条件
And then I realized,
于是我意识到
a career in real estate is what I want.
我想要投身房地产业
And I was hoping I could...
我希望自己能够
learn from the best.
向最优秀的人学习
Skip woosnum?
斯基普·乌斯纳姆吗
Um, I can put in a call.
我可以帮你打个电话
- He doesn't really get back -- - No.
-他一般不回电话 -不
You.
是你
Andy, I'm -- I'm so flattered.
安迪 我受宠若惊
I'm, uh,
I'm just not in the market for an assistant right now.
可我现在不需要助手
Yeah.
是啊
Stupid. That was stupid to even ask.
是我太蠢了 居然跑来这样问你
Thank you so much for your time.
很感谢你花时间听我说
Lesson number one -- never take "No" for an answer!
第一课 永远不要接受"不"这个答案
Now make me buy you.
向我推销你自己
Okay.
好吧
Uh, I'm a hard worker, I am very clean,
我很努力工作 我很爱干净
I am eager to please,
我很殷勤
I take super quick bathroom breaks,
我上厕所超快
and I will never, ever...
而且我永远也不会
Oh! I'm blanking on the verb!
我词穷了
W-uh... when you give up on something?
要停止做某事怎么说来着
Quit?
半途而废
I had to ask
我必须要问你
because I don't know the meaning of the word.
是因为我根本不知道那个词的意思
Nice!
太棒了
What's going on here?
这里什么情况
I'm introducing you to my new assistant.
介绍一下我的新助手
Oh, my ribs!
我的肋骨
Mr. Dunphy, thank you so much.
邓菲先生 太感谢你了
I will not disappoint you.
我不会让你失望的
Andy, do you think this is a great idea,
安迪 你觉得这是个好主意吗
considering that you and Haley are...
毕竟你和海莉在...
You know.
你知道的
Doing it.
做那种事
- Mother nature! - Cheez-its!
-我的妈呀 -天啊
No.We were just helping each other
不 我们只是互相帮助
get ready for job interviews.
准备工作面试
There is nothing inappropriate happening
我和您女儿之间没有任何
between me and your daughter.
不正当关系
Haley has a job interview?
海莉要去参加面试吗
That's where she is right now.
她正在面着呢
With who?
跟谁面试
Gavin Sinclair.
加文·辛克莱
The big-time stylist to the stars?
超有名的明星造型师
He's the one that slapped Katie Couric.
就是掌掴了播报员凯蒂·库瑞克的那个人
Our little girl's gonna be okay after all!
我们的小女孩终于长大了
All right! What'd I tell ya?
我怎么跟你说的
One thing about our girl -- she's a fighter.
我们的女儿是个斗士
Hello. I have an appointment to see Gavin Sinclair.
你好 我跟加文·辛克莱有约
Not today. He's in a mood.
今天不行 他大姨夫来了
'kay!
好哒
I felt awful after that pancake breakfast,
煎饼早餐会之后我感觉很不好
and not just because Mitchell undercooked the bacon.
不只是因为米奇尔没把培根煎熟
I hated that I didn't know what his case was about.
我不喜欢自己对他的案子一无所知
So I popped by the courtroom on the way to the game.
所以我去比赛的路上顺道去了法庭
These people preyed on the poorest members of society --
这些人靠吸穷人的血为生
Those who are unable to defend themselves.
那些没有能力自我辩护的人
They were treated with disrespect.
他们不受尊重
He was amazing!
他太棒了
And he wasn't doing any of it for himself.
他做这一切都不是为了他自己
He was just trying to help those in need.
他在帮助那些需要帮助的人
Can you imagine being robbed of your basic rights
你能想象自己被剥夺了最基本的权利以及
and a living wage?
用于糊口的工资吗
And after all those years of Mitchell supporting me,
这么多年来米奇尔总是全力支持我
I was so happy to see all eyes on him.
我很高兴看到他成为人群焦点
It was his moment.
这是属于他的时刻
It's unfathomable.
这是如此不公
But what this case...
而这个案子...
As I was saying,
正如我所说
what this case is about is dignity --
这个案子事关尊严
the dignity of those...
那些尊严...
And we need to take these people
我们需要接纳这些人
and we need to get them back...
偿还他们
Listen, I'm sorry I let Manny switch over to French
很抱歉我没跟你说就让曼尼
without consulting you.
去学法语了
I didn't think how it must be for you
我没有考虑过你一直得说英文
having to speak English all the time.
是种什么感受
You have no idea.
你根本不懂
Anyway, I just wanted to tell you I hired the tutor back.
我只是想告诉你我把家教请回来了
Manny's not gonna like that.
曼尼会不高兴的
He's too much into his French thing.
他太沉迷于法语了
The tutor's not for Manny. It's for me.
家教不是给曼尼请的 是给我自己
我想要
用所有语言
说我爱你
你懂的
Ay, Jay, I love it!
杰 我好开心
Now you sound like the stupid one!
现在换你听起来傻乎乎的了
It's me. I'm back.
是我 我回来了
Why?
为什么
I made a pact with a friend of mine,
我跟一个朋友约好了
and I am not leaving this office
不见到加文·辛克莱
until I meet with Gavin Sinclair.
我就不走了
I don't care what's on your vision board.
我不管你有多么宏伟的梦想
You're not getting in there.
你不能进去
So if you could just...
所以请你...
I'm insanely busy.
我要忙疯了
Nikki, thank God you're here.
妮基 谢天谢地你在这
Peel this orange for me.
帮我剥橙子皮
Mr. Sinclair, it's Haley Dunphy.
辛克莱先生 我是海莉·邓菲
I was supposed to see you for the assistant job.
我是来面试助手职位的
I have been studying your work,
我学习了您的作品
and I have to say
不得不说
the looks that you did for New York fashion week
你为纽约时装周设计的作品
- put you -- - Ah! I'm really too busy right now.
-让您... -我现在太忙了
But I drove all the way down here.
但我大老远开过来
We had an appointment!
我们约好了的
Yeah, I looked at your blog.
是没错 但我查看了你的博客
It's a little too cutesy for me.
对我来说有点太故意卖萌了
I need someone with edge.
我需要一个犀利的人
I have edge.
我很犀利啊
You really don't.
你真没有那种劲儿
You are literally the most wide-eyed person I've ever seen.
你是我见过的眼睛最大的人[天真无知]
You have the face of a cartoon lamb.
你的脸跟卡通小羊羔形象一样
Thanks for coming by, though.
不过还是谢谢你能过来一趟
What is that? I wanted the peel.
那是什么玩意儿 我想要的是皮
I think it's weird you don't like cutesy
我觉得你不喜欢卖萌这点真的很奇怪
Considering half your clients at the grammys looked like
因为你旗下一半出席格莱美奖的客户
they just stepped out of a my little pony fever dream.
看上去像是刚从我的幼稚痴梦里走出来的
That's good. But not at me.
说得好 但不准抨击我
Never at me.
永远不准抨击我
Nikki, stop.
妮基 站住
There are five things wrong with Nikki's outfit.
妮基的服饰有5处明显的不当
What are they?
请问分别是什么
Uh, she's standing right there.
她就站在那儿呢
I'm dressed better than she is.
我可比她打扮得好多了
The tank gives you a uniboob.
那件背心让你显得像是"独乳兽"
The watch is too big.
你的手表太大了
The harem pants, the wedge boots,
哈伦裤 坡跟靴 别逗了
and come on, that belt?
那皮带是要闹哪样
The '90s have been out for three years.
90年代风情都已经过时3年了
And that's five.
已经5处了
Now should I do you?
需要我来点评一下你吗
Victoire! C'est magnifique!
胜利 太漂亮啦[法语]
Uh, excuse me, young man.
打扰一下 小少年
Was it coach Tucker's openness
是塔克教练公开性取向
that gave you the courage to come out?
给了你出柜的勇气吗
What?
什么
- Hey, you! - Come here.
-你也来啦 -过来
Court ran a little late,
法院那边耽搁了一下
but I got to see you win.
但我还是看到你们获胜了
- Congratulations. - Thank you!
-恭喜啊 -谢谢
Are you wearing makeup?
你是化妆了吗
Oh, well, just on my face
就脸上抹了一点
And my ears and my neck and my hands, yeah.
以及耳朵 脖子和手 没错
Okay, so listen. About this morning --
听着 关于今天早上的事...
Uh, coach Tucker, coach Tucker.
塔克教练 塔克教练
Can we get a few words on your big win?
能请你就这次的大胜利发表一下感言吗
Oh, um, I-I need to do this.
我得 接受一下采访
Yeah. Of course you do. Yeah, it's fine.
好的 当然了 没事
So tell me, coach,
跟我说说 教练
how does this victory feel?
这次胜利是什么感觉
Well, it feels great.
感觉棒极了
Obviously, I feel like the belle of the football.
显然 我感觉就像橄榄球女王一样
Don liked that one. Don's laughing.
唐喜欢这个笑话 唐在笑呢
It's pretty groundbreaking how this school has embraced you.
该校对你的完全接纳真是史无前例的
Well, I'm grateful to this school, you know,
我很感激学校的支持
and the kids and the parents.
以及孩子们和家长们
But, um, you know, I gotta say, I'm most grateful for --
但是 我必须说 我最感激的...
for this guy right here, my husband.
是这边这位 也就是我丈夫
Uh, Mitchell. Mitchell Pritchett.
米奇尔 米奇尔·普里契特
He's an attorney
他是个律师
who is the voice for people without one.
专为那些默默无闻的弱势群体发声
He is a-a real hero...
他是个真英雄
who doesn't get the credit he deserves.
但却没有受到应得的赞美和赏识
Today, I went down and I watched him in the courtroom.
今天 我特意赶去法庭欣赏他的雄姿
I knew that was you.
我就知道那人是你
I recognized your ringtone.
我听出你的手机铃声了
I'm building to something.
我正在蓄势待发呢
You know, yeah, I get a lot of attention,
虽然 我获得了很多关注
you know, coaching this game.
就是 指导这次比赛
But this man right here
但站在我身边的这位男人
quietly defends the rights
默默地维护着
of real people with real problems.
那些困难群体的权利
Homeless people forced to get jobs.
无家可归的人 被迫去找工作
No, that's not it.
不 不是这么回事
That's not it, but it was so close.
就相差那么一点点了
Yes, I am standing here
是的 我站在这里
同性恋教练大获全胜胜利不需要被贴标签
boldly abolishing gay stereotypes.
勇敢地废止人们对同性恋的固有印象
But...
但是...
My makeup's running, isn't it?
我的妆都花了 对吧
I did it! I got the job!
我做到了 我得到那份工作了
Really?
真的吗
- Honey, I'm so proud! - Thank you!
-亲爱的 我好为你骄傲 -谢谢
Never doubted you.
我从未怀疑过你
So great. So great.
太棒了 太棒了
Sweetheart!
亲爱的
I know! It was such a roller coaster!
是啊 整个过程 跟坐过山车一样跌宕起伏
The receptionist was so mean,
那个前台接待太刻薄了
and I went and I cried in my car.
我就躲在车里哭了一阵
And I was about to leave,
我当时都打算离开了
but I remembered
但我突然想起来
how brave you were talking to my dad,
你跟我爸谈的时候有多勇敢
so I got back in there!
所以我又重新走进去了
And I did that thing you said about not throwing up.
我也按照你说的坚持忍住了没吐
Oh, my god.
天啊
I guess some boys are a good distraction.
我看某些男孩真的是有积极影响力的
Yeah, he could be exactly what she needs right now.
是啊 他正是她现在所需要的
And I don't know about you,
我不知道你是怎么看的
but I'm sensing a little heat over here.
但我感觉到他们之间有点小火花
Oh, my god! I'm so happy for you!
天啊 我真为你高兴
Oh, this is so great.
真的太棒了
And thanks to you, Mr. Dunphy,
谢谢你 邓菲先生
I can finally save up and get Beth that engagement ring.
我终于可以省钱为贝丝买订婚戒指了
Who's Beth?
贝丝是谁
His girlfriend.
他女朋友
So you two really aren't together?
所以你们两个并没有在一起吗
- No. - No.
-没有 -没有
She's, like, really obsessed with us.
她真的好痴迷于我们是一对啊
Claire?
克莱尔
The words on the page are vibrating,
书上的文字都好像在震动一样
and I can't make them stop.
我无法让它们停下来
I forgot how to read!
我不知道怎么看书了
Alex, oh, my god.
艾丽克斯 天啊
Read it to me, mommy?
读给我听吧 妈咪
Baby, you're exhausted
宝贝 你精疲力尽了
and you need to go to sleep right now.
你得立刻去睡觉
Come with me. Come with me.
跟我来 跟我来
Yes, you were wrong about everything!
好吧 你的一切看法都是错的
"'kay"?
"好哒"
Who says "'kay"?!
谁会说"好哒"啊
You're so stupid!
你真是蠢得要死
Go! Go around!
走开 绕过去
Go around!
绕过去
I'm not going anywhere!
我是不会走的
I'm not going anywhere!
我是不会走的
I am not going anywhere!
我是不会走的
I'm not going anywhere.
我是不会走的
I'm not...going...anywhere.
我是 不会 走的
Mr. Gavin Sinclair, I'm not going anywhere.
加文·辛克莱先生 我是不会走的
You're about to see me.
你一定要见我一面
I'm gonna show you I'm not going anywhere!
我要让你明白我的决心 我是不会走的
I'm not going anywhere.
我是不会走的