摩登家庭 第六季 Modern Family Season 6 第8集: 三个火鸡手 Three Turkeys

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 贝丝·麦卡锡-米勒

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
You put the giblets in a pan?
你把内脏都放盘子里了吗
Yes, chef.
是的 主厨
[约翰尼·卡什的经典歌曲《A boy named Sue》]
Thanks, a boy named sous...chef.
谢谢 一个名叫副厨的男孩
I don't get it, but I trust you.
我不懂什么意思 但我信你的梗
All right, Philip,
好了 菲利普
tuck the wing tips under the body of the bird
把翅尖塞到火鸡肚子下面
and place in a roasting pan.
然后放到烤盘上
As you wish, my crumpet.
遵命 我的女神
I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year.
今年的感恩节晚宴由我掌勺
Huge step for Claire to trust me with this.
让克莱尔信赖我的厨艺真的不容易
But I have help -- this new app.
但我有帮手 就是这个新应用
It's, uh, international super chef Nigella Lawson.
国际知名的大厨奈洁拉·劳森
I can even program my name,
我还可以编入我的名字
so it's like she's right here
就好像她站在我旁边
guiding my every move with that sultry British voice.
用她性感的英式嗓音一步步指导我
I listened to her meringue instructions
我上周在车里听到她的
in the car last week.
蛋白酥皮指南
There was so much
各种搅拌[鞭打]
whipping and beating I had to pull over.
害我不得不在路边停下车
- How's it going in here? - Great.
-进展如何 -很顺利
You just take advantage of your first Thanksgiving
你好好享受这个感恩节吧 终于不用
not sweating over a hot stove
在热滚滚的烤炉边汗流浃背
and having to sit down to dinner
最后坐下来吃晚餐时 一身油腻
all gross and grumpy and exhausted.
脾气暴躁又筋疲力尽
Yeah, this year, you can finally be in a good mood.
是啊 今年你终于可以有一份好心情了
Well, I was until this little riff.
听你们这番话之前 我确实心情很好
Mom and Jay sent a Thanksgiving greeting from Mexico.
我妈和杰从墨西哥发来了感恩节问候
I didn't even know Mexico had Thanksgiving.
我都不知道墨西哥也过感恩节
I know. I said the same thing.
就是 我刚才也这么说来着
God, we're really gonna miss Alex.
天啊 我们会很想念艾丽克斯的
I still don't get why you passed up a free trip.
我还是不理解你为什么要放弃免费旅行
Because they're meeting 23 Colombians
因为他们得跟23个哥伦比亚人见面
who call my mom "La Tranquila" -- the quiet one.
他们管我妈叫"安静的美女子"
Hola, familia!
你们好啊 我的家人们
Happy Thanksgiving!
感恩节快乐
Happy birthday tomorrow, Luke!
祝你明天生日快乐 卢克
Yeah, Luke, we didn't forget about you.
卢克 我们没忘记你哦
We got you a great present here in Mexico.
我们在墨西哥给你买了个超棒的礼物
See you when we get back.
回去后见咯
Bye! Bye-bye!
拜拜 拜拜
See you soon!
再见
And cut.
Well, I think we sold that.
我想他们会信的
The Colombians' trip got canceled
哥伦比亚之旅取消了
because a mudslide took out the runway at the local airport.
因为当地机场跑道发生了泥石流
That thing's made of dirt.
那里都是用土建起来的
Are we sure it didn't just rain?
你确定不是只是下雨而已吗
So we never left,
所以我们根本没走成
and we could have gone to Phil and Claire's, but...
我们本来要去菲尔和克莱尔家的 但是
We decided to enjoy our own quiet,
我们决定自己在家享受
stress-free holiday dinner at home with no one the wiser.
安宁轻松的节日晚宴 不让任何人知道
We're having a little steak-cation,
我们要享受牛排假日
only with turkey instead of the steak.
但是吃的是火鸡 不是牛排
Stay-cation.
是留宅假日[Stay和Steak音似]
- What did I say? - "Steak-cation."
-我说的什么 -牛排假日
It's stay-cation.
是留宅假日
Oh, so, this is how you want to start
你想用一堂英语课
the quiet, stress-free dinner, with an English lesson?
来开启安宁轻松的晚餐吗
They call her "La Tranquila."
他们管她叫"安静的美女子"
家 庭
摩 登
第六季 第八集
We really need to remember to return this backpack to Lily.
我们一定要记得把这个背包还给莉莉
Oh, and, honey,
亲爱的 别忘了
don't forget Mitchell hates raisins.
米奇尔不喜欢吃葡萄干
So when you're making the stuffing, you can't put any --
所以你填火鸡的时候 一点都不能
I know how hard it is for you to hand over the reins,
我知道让你移交管辖权很难
but you have got to trust me.
但你得相信我
I do trust you.
我相信你
It's just easy to forget the little things.
只是这些小细节很容易忘嘛
I'm not going to forget anything.
我什么也不会忘的
Now go.
走吧
You two need to run to the grocery store.
你俩快去一趟杂货店
I forgot green beans, yams, and cranberry sauce.
我忘记买绿豆 番薯和蔓越莓酱了
What's in the crib?
婴儿床里藏着什么[偷偷摸摸]
What crib? You're a crib.
什么偷偷摸摸 你才偷偷摸摸
Shouldn't you be studying?
你不是应该在学习嘛
Well, I'm done with my midterms.
期中考都结束了
I finished my college essay.
大学申请论文也写完了
And I was just about to go on a bike ride.
我正打算出去骑自行车
Why are you acting so guilty?
你怎么一副犯了错的样子
You're guilty.
你才犯了错
How did I ever get to be a champion debater?
我是怎么成为优秀辩手的
It is a backup turkey.
是备用火鸡啦
I bought it in case your father's doesn't work out,
我怕你爸爸做得不好吃才买的
which I hope it does.
我希望他做得好吃
But if it doesn't,
但万一不好吃
this could save him a lot of embarrassment.
这只可以让他免于难堪
Please don't tell him.
请别告诉他
He would die if he thought I didn't trust him.
如果他以为我不信任他 会气死的
Interesting.
有意思
I mean, I'm going off to college soon.
我很快都要去上大学了
All of a sudden,
你却突然间
you're keeping something warm in my old crib.
在我的旧婴儿床里放热乎的东西
Here you go, sweetie. You'll like this better.
来吧 亲爱的 你会更喜欢这个
Oh, my gosh. You got to be kidding me.
天啊 你开玩笑呢吗
Not this again.
别再这样了
What? She said her eggs were watery,
什么 她说煎蛋太水了
so I made her a waffle.
所以我给她做了华夫饼
Please don't make a thing out of it.
别小题大做
I've seen you send food back.
我见过你把吃的退回去
Remember that time in Miami?
还记得迈阿密那次吗
Okay, first of all, this isn't a restaurant.
首先 这里不是饭店
Secondly, my bisque had a tooth in it.
其次 那是因为那份浓汤里有一颗牙
It was a shell.
是贝壳
There was a filling in it.
那是实心的
Ugh, I don't feel like waffles.
我不想吃华夫饼
Can you make me cereal?
能不能帮我弄麦片
- Sure. - Absolutely not.
-当然 -坚决不行
Absolutely not, Lily.
绝对不行 莉莉
You are gonna finish that waffle,
把华夫饼吃完
or you're not gonna have breakfast.
不然就什么都没得吃
Can I at least eat it in front of the TV?
那我边看电视边吃总可以吧
- Yes. - No.
-可以 -不行
Thanks, daddy.
谢谢爸爸
Mean daddy.
坏爸爸
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
You give in to her every whim, and I'm mean daddy.
她每次想要什么你都给 我成了坏爸爸
- That's not true. - Isn't it?
-才没有 -是吗
What's this?
那这是什么
This is how she sees us.
这就是我们在她眼里的样子
I'm a screaming demon,
我是个尖叫的魔鬼
and you're just a-smilin' and a-bakin'.
你就是快乐小天使
And, incidentally,
顺便说下
do we really think this is refrigerator-worthy?
真有必要把这贴冰箱上吗
She put it up yesterday after you made her clean her room.
昨天你让她整理房间后她贴上去的
And after you made her brownies.
而你给她做了布朗尼蛋糕
She is gonna turn into a willful, fat little girl
你要是还不对她严一点
unless you start getting tough with her,
她会变成一个任性的小胖子的
because right now you're her pal,
现在你是她的小伙伴
and I'm just the pitchfork-wielding she-devil.
我就是拿着叉子的妖受
It lined up, didn't it?
我跟画里对上了 是吧
Yeah, we really got lucky with you holding that fork.
是啊 你拿着叉子简直大亮
Long story short.
长话短说
If you pour it, it's cranberry sauce.
要是用倒的 就是蔓越莓酱
But I'm sorry, if you slice it,
要是用切的 不好意思
it's cranberry jelly.
就成蔓越莓果冻了
I'm literally driving as fast as this car can go.
我已经踩足了油门了
Is that a sock in your sleeve?
你袖子里那个是袜子吗
I did laundry at your house this morning,
我今早在你家洗衣服
and you have no dryer sheets.
可你们没有除静电纸
I like staying with you,
我喜欢住在你们家
but it's basically camping.
不过这就跟野营一样
I'm -- I'm so sorry!
对不起
I didn't feel anything.
我什么也没感觉到
I mean, of -- of course I felt something,
我是说 我当然有感觉到
and you do have them -- I mean --
你显然很有料 我是说
[男人捏女人胸部并发出喇叭声]
Why didn't you honk?!
你怎么不按喇叭
Wouldn't that have just made it worse?
那样不就更糟了吗
Now, Philip,
好了 菲利普
rub the breasts and thighs with olive oil.
用橄榄油按摩鸡胸和鸡腿
I'm a little new at this, but okay.
好吧 虽然我没怎么试过
Before stuffing the bird,
往火鸡里填料前
you may want to remove your jewelry.
最好取下首饰
You mean take off my wedding ring?
你是叫我摘掉婚戒吗
You bad, bad girl.
你实在太坏了
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
I was -- nothing. Who?
我 没有 谁啊
I'm not gonna throw away 20 years of --
我才不会舍弃二十年的
Is the salad burning?
沙拉是不是糊了
Here's everything,
东西都买好了
including your cranberry so-called sauce.
包括你的所谓的蔓越莓酱
That was fast.
速度好快
I was driving 70 miles an hour.
我以每小时70英里的速度飞驶
Now, Philip, cover the breast and legs
好了 菲利普 在鸡胸和鸡腿上
with a buttered cheesecloth.
包一层涂过黄油的干酪包布
That thing's a little creepy.
那声音有点诡异
You're a little creepy.
你才有点诡异
I don't love being the person
我不喜欢
who hides in her garage with her secret crib turkey,
跟藏在摇篮里的备用火鸡躲在车库里
but it's not always fun being the backstop.
但做后备军本身就不是件有趣的事
You're telling me.
你还说呢
Until you get home from work every day,
你每天下班回家之前
my main job is keeping Luke alive.
我的主要工作就是让卢克好好活着
I actually caught him on the treadmill with scissors.
有次我发现他在跑步机上玩剪刀
Do you ever feel jealous of them?
你有没有嫉妒过他们
You do, too?
你也有过吗
Oh, yeah, all the time.
是啊 没断过
Please, while you and I are busy being responsible,
拜托 我们忙着收拾烂摊子的时候
thing one and thing two are off having so much fun.
一号痴线和二号痴线正玩得开心呢
Ple-- "Billion-dollar ideas"?
拜托 价值十亿的点子
The real head scratcher "T.M."
这不是"真感觉挠头器"吗
Now, that -- that is a classic.
简直是经典
Look at this.
还有这个
Isn't that the old T-shirt cannon that dad modified for Luke
这是之前老爸用T恤喷射器给卢克改造的
to take on his paper route?
那个送报纸工具吗
Yeah, it's a fun idea, huh?
是啊 这主意很有趣 对吧
You know, there's no reason you and I can't relax a little
其实 我们完全可以放松放松
and have as much fun as they do.
像他们那样找点乐子
I'm in.
赞成
Let's be more like those idiots.
我们也像他们一样犯犯傻
Yeah. Con-garage-ulations.
对 车库犯傻快乐
Nailed it.
妥妥的
What's going on in here?
你们在干什么
Um, n-nothing. Nothing.
没什么 没什么
We -- it's not what it looks like.
我们 不是看上去的那样
- Really? - No.
-真的 -真的
'Cause what it looks like
看上去好像
is me taking over the cooking duties
我掌勺后
has allowed my girls here
我的姑娘们终于可以
to let down their hair and have fun for a change.
放放松 玩一玩了
Looks like you even dug out the old news-zooka.
你们把这陈年旧货都挖出来了
Oh, no!
哦不
Oh, my god! Again?!
你不是吧 又来
I-it was an accident!
那是意外
Once is an accident, perv.
一次才能说是意外 色狼
Honey, come on. It's time to go.
宝贝 快点 该走了
I'm ready.
来了
Oh, no, sweetie,
不行 亲爱的
We bought you that pretty new Thanksgiving dress.
穿我们给你新买的那件漂亮感恩节裙子吧
But I want to wear this.
可我想穿这身
She wants to wear that, Cameron.
她想穿这件衣服 卡梅隆
Thoughts?
你有什么想法
Well, Lily, uh, we're all dressed up.
莉莉 我们都盛装打扮
You don't want to be disrespectful, do you?
你不希望表现得很失礼吧
I should be able to wear what I want.
我应该可以想穿什么就穿什么
Okay, well, sweetie, listen,
好吧 亲爱的 听着
I'm afraid we can't leave until you put that dress on.
你如果不穿那裙子我们恐怕就不能走了
Okay.
好吧
You see?
看到了吗
As much as you want me to yell,
尽管你很想看到我大喊大叫
I have a more effective method.
可我有更有效的办法
When you say to a child,
当你跟一个孩子说
"I will treat you with dignity and respect,"
"我会给予你礼遇和尊重"
that child will, in turn, say to you --
那个孩子就会反过来对你说
I left the tag on. This is going back Monday.
我没摘下标签 周一就把它退回去
Oh, and right in the middle of getting up
就在你正酝酿盛气凌人的姿态时
on such a high, high horse.
给你一个下马威
Okay, Lily.
莉莉
You said put it on.
你说穿上就行的
Well, it's on. Let's go.
我穿上了 我们走吧
We cannot let her run the show like this.
我们不能让她这样自作主张
Okay, trust me, I have another plan.
好吧 相信我 我另有安排
Really? Because right now,
真的吗 因为现在
[电影《安妮·霍尔》主人公 穿着打扮很男性化]
our child's walking around like a Vietnamese Annie Hall.
我们的孩子就像越南版的安妮·霍尔
Mitchell, I will make it clear that she is not the boss.
米奇尔 我会让她明白 她说得不算
Okay, well, no, no, we can't go out now.
好吧 不不 我们现在不能出去
Okay, where did she learn that annoying habit?
她从哪学来的这烦人的习惯
Claire's been picking her up from meditation Mondays.
克莱尔每周一都会去冥想班接她
The little bird's coming along nicely.
小火鸡就快美美地出炉了
Hey, this could be our new Thanksgiving tradition.
这可以成为我们新的感恩节传统
What, hiding from our own family?
什么传统 躲避我们的家人吗
Hey, if the Indians hid a little bit more,
如果印第安人稍稍躲藏一点的话
they might still have this country.
他们现在可能还拥有自己的国家
No, just taking a break from each other.
不 只是远离大家 稍微清静一下
God knows I couldn't love them more,
上帝知道我有多爱他们
but the Kennedys didn't get together as much as this family.
不过肯尼迪家族也不像我们这样频繁见面
- So you don't feel guilty? - For what?
-所以你不觉得内疚吗 -内疚什么
Not sharing this 30-year-old scotch with Phil?
没跟菲尔分享这瓶三十年的威士忌吗
He mixes it with 7up, Gloria.
他用七喜对着喝 歌洛莉亚
It's a hate crime.
那简直是仇恨罪
Let's hope the power isn't out here, too.
希望这里没有停电
It looks fine. The porch light's on.
看起来没问题 门廊的灯亮着
Turkey coming through!
火鸡来啦
They moved the damn dinner here.
他们把该死的晚餐挪到这里来了
Thank you for cracking the code.
谢谢你帮我破解密码
Pop the turkey in the oven, Luke.
把火鸡放到烤箱里 卢克
Lost a little cooking time, but if we crank it to 550,
损失了点时间 不过如果提高烤箱温度
dinner should be on the table as scheduled.
晚餐应该会按时做好
Yes, chef.
遵命 主厨
So, how's it going in here?
这里进行得怎么样了
Minor little speed bump, but we're back on track.
耽误了一点时间 不过现在恢复正常了
You just relax.
你不用担心
Honey, I trust you completely.
亲爱的 我完全相信你
You've got your sweaty little helper,
你有可爱的小助手
and mama has hers.
妈妈我也有
Thanks.
谢谢
So, how long until you sneak home
还有多久你才会偷溜回家
and get the backup turkey?
把后备火鸡拿过来
Have a little faith.
有一点信心
You're really trusting dad to do this?
你真的相信爸爸能做好吗
In me.
对我有信心
It's in Lily's backpack in the trunk of the car.
火鸡在车后备箱里莉莉的背包中
This is crazy.
这简直有病
Let's just go downstairs and tell them that we're here.
我们就下楼告诉他们我们在这里吧
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
We sent them a video from Mexico.
我们从墨西哥给他们发了视频
We lied to their faces.
我们当着他们的面撒谎
You think we can just go downstairs
你认为我们就这样下楼
and throw money at this and make it go away?
扔给他们点钱就能摆平这件事吗
I'm asking you. Do you think that would work?
我在问你呢 这招行不行得通
I left my purse down there, and Manny knows
我把包落在楼下了 曼尼知道
that I would never leave town without it.
我不带包绝对不会出门
My wallet and keys are on the bar.
我的钱包和钥匙在吧台上
And the cigar I was just smoking.
刚才抽的雪茄也在那里
Oh, maybe you're right.
也许你说得对
Come on, everybody! Outside for picture time!
大家快来 到外面照相
I knew in my heart you couldn't be right.
我就知道你不可能是对的
I'm gonna grab a scotch.
我去拿杯威士忌
Anyone know where Jay keeps the 7up?
谁知道杰把七喜放在哪
Okay.
好了
Phil, stay calm.
菲尔 保持冷静
Yes, the trip over here killed the casserole.
没错 路上的颠簸把砂锅菜毁了
The biscuits are hard.
小面包也变硬了
The gravy has a skin on it like a sharecropper's neck.
肉汤上面的皮皱得就像佃农的脖子
Are your onions in hot water, Philip?
你的洋葱都放进滚水里了吗 菲利普
Yes, I would say they are!
是的 我觉得我就在滚水里
Chef, she's just trying to help.
主厨 她只是想帮忙
You're right. It's not over.
没错 还没结束呢
We can still put a very nice meal...
我们依然可以做出一顿丰盛的晚餐
I left the centerpiece in the trunk.
我把插花忘在车里了
It's gonna get all wilted.
会枯萎的
Where you going?
你要去哪
- Everything okay in there? - Peachy.
-一切进展得还顺利吗 -很好
I left the centerpiece in the trunk.
我把插花忘在车里了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I was gonna go get some ice.
我去弄点冰块
Well, that's okay. I can go get it for you.
可以 我去帮你拿
Great. I can get your centerpiece.
很好 我去帮你拿插花
I'll leave your ice right there on that table.
我会把冰块放在那张桌子上的
Which is where I will leave your centerpiece.
我也会把插花放在那里的
Okay, then.
好吧
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不
So, I want to apologize for flipping out before.
我想对之前发神经的事向你道歉
Of course you're not a perv.
你当然不是色狼
- Come here. - No, it's okay.
-过来 -不 没事的
- No, I couldn't. - Come here.
-不 我不能 -来嘛
It's okay.
没事的
What is that?
那是什么
- Oh, nothing. - No.
-没什么 -别这样
For a second, it looked like...
乍一看 挺像...
Oh, my God!
天啊
You have my underwear?!
你拿了我的内裤
No. Okay, well, yes,
不 好吧 是的
but it's not what you're thinking.
可不是你想的那样
Uh, they were in my pants.
它们本来在我的裤子里
What is wrong with you?!
你搞什么啊
I know you have a crush on me,
我知道你迷恋我
but this is, like, deep freak!
可这样也太痴汉了
No, I used to have a crush on you,
不 我曾经迷恋过你
but not anymore.
不过现在不会了
This is all just bad luck.
我就是运气不好
Just take your panties and go.
快拿着你的内裤走人吧
Re-creating the quaint part of the pilgrim story
你们在重现当年的朝圣者
where they trade underwear for corn?
拿内裤换玉米的诡异情节吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
This is not that terrible.
这样也没那么糟嘛
True. We have drinks.
没错 我们喝着小酒
Joe's playing with his "H."
乔在玩他的小玩具
Everybody's happy.
大家都很开心
Sí.
干杯
And why are we going into my dad's bedroom?
我们为啥要去我爸的卧室
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Lily thinks she can wear whatever she wants,
莉莉觉得自己想穿什么就可以穿什么
so what if we --
所以要是我们
No, no, I am not putting on
不 不 我才不要穿
one of my dad's hideous leisure suits.
我爸那些丑不拉几的休闲裤
That is not the plan. Relax.
没让你穿那个 放松
Do you remember last year when we picked her up
你还记得去年我们从克莱尔家的晚餐上
from that family dinner at Claire's?
把她接回来的时候
We were dressed as Cagney and Lacey
我们当时为胡娇的八十年代女士派对
for Pepper's '80s Ladies Party, and she flipped out.
穿成警花拍档的样子 她当时就翻脸了
You're not putting on one of Gloria's dresses.
你不是要穿歌洛莉亚的裙子吧
If you would simply just let me finish,
你就不能让我说完嘛
- that is not the plan. - Okay, I'm sorry.
-计划不是那样的 -好吧 抱歉
We're both putting on dresses.
我们都要穿裙子
No, I am not doing this.
不 我才不要这么做
Mitchell, it won't have any impact if I do it by myself.
米奇尔 就我一个人穿是没有效果的
I promise if it doesn't work, we'll do it your way.
我保证要是没有作用我们就按你说的做
You know, the only part of this I like
这整个计划里我唯一喜欢的部分
is getting to see this closet.
就是参观衣帽间
Mitchell, focus on the goal.
米尔奇 专心点
You know she only dresses the way
你知道她那么穿衣服
she does to get attention.
只是为了吸引眼球
Maybe it was cute a few years ago,
几年前可能还挺可爱的
but she's just getting too old for this.
可现在她已经老得不适合卖萌了
You know what she needs is a good spank on the bottom.
打她一顿屁股就好了
No, that's your father's way.
不行 这是你爸的方式
You told them about that?
你是这么告诉他们的吗
I'm telling you, if I had this closet,
跟你说 要是我有这么个衣帽间
I never would have come out.
我根本就不会出来[出柜]
Well, you can come back later.
你以后还可以再来
Let's just get this over with.
我们先把这事儿解决了
If those mean girls have something to say to me,
如果那两个贱姑娘有话想跟我说
they should say it to my face.
他们就该当着我说
One problem at a time.
一件事一件事慢慢来
You heard them. They're coming back.
你也听到了 他们还会回来
We've got to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
And go where?
然后去哪里
We'll sneak down the back stairs.
我们从后面的楼梯偷溜出去
We'll run around to the front porch
再跑到前面的走廊去
and pretend we cut our trip short to be with everybody.
假装为了和大家团聚提前结束旅游回来了
Now, you grab your coat, get the diaper bag.
你赶快拿上外套和尿布
I'll grab a couple of suitcases, and I'll meet you there.
我去拿几个行李箱 门口见
Hey, sweetie, what are you reading?
宝贝 你在读什么呢
What are you wearing?
你这穿的什么啊
Well, I think it's Dolce & Gabbana.
我觉得是杜嘉班纳牌的
She asked "What," not "Who."
她问你穿的是什么 不是牌子
Do you see red carpet?
你看到红地毯了吗
Oh, well, we're just wearing dresses
我们就在男生的衣服外面
over our boy clothes, like you.
套上裙子 跟你一样
Oh, no, I forgot.
不 我忘了
Us wearing dresses upsets you, doesn't it?
我们穿裙子你会不高兴 对吧
Yeah, it does.
没错
I don't want to make her uncomfortable,
我们不想让你难受的
but we should be able to wear whatever we want.
可我们有权决定自己想穿什么
what to do, what to do?
怎么办 怎么办
I just can't believe I slipped into one of Gloria's dresses.
我不敢相信我居然穿得进歌洛莉亚的裙子
Relax. It's a maternity poncho.
别臭美了 那是件孕期斗篷
Okay, we tell them we took the noon flight out,
好了 我们就说做了中午的航班回来
and, uh -- where's Joe?
然后 乔呢
I thought you were bringing him!
我以为是你带他的
I'm lugging two suitcases.
我拉着两个箱子
Empty suitcases!
空箱子
How are we gonna walk in there without...?
我们怎么能进去却没带着...
The little turkey!
那只小火鸡
I don't like you calling him that.
我不喜欢你这么叫他
No, no, the little turkey I was cooking for us.
不 我说的是我正在做的那个小火鸡
It's still in the oven.
还在烤箱里呢
Okay.
好吧
I'll say I have to put Joe down for a nap,
我就说我要送乔上楼睡觉
And you get rid of the turkey.
你负责处理掉火鸡
I'm just saying you get very mad because I forgot Joe,
我只是说你很生气我忘了乔
but when it comes to turkey --
可是一提到火鸡...
I don't have time for thess.
现在没时间说这个
No, if it really bothers Lily,
如果莉莉看到了很不爽
then we should change, Cam,
那我们就该改变了 小卡
and then maybe Lily will also consider --
这样莉莉可能也会考虑...
Hola, family!
大家好啊
We came back early because we miss you.
我们想你们了 所以提前回来
We saw the cars.
我们看见车停在外面
What, did you move the party here?
怎么了 你们把聚餐改在这里了吗
Yes! Hello!
是啊 好久不见
So, hey, d-dad, listen,
老爸 听着
the reason that we're wearing these dresses...
我们之所以穿着这些裙子 是因为
Do what you got to do.
你们开心就好
I got to get this little guy up to bed
我现在得把这小家伙送上床
because that plane ride really knocked him out.
他有点晕机
Oh, my God!
天哪
He's fine. See? Not crying.
他没事的 你看他都没哭
That's not necessarily a good thing.
这可不一定是好兆头
And I'm gonna take the luggage to the laundry
我要把行李拿到洗衣房去
because Mexico is very dirty.
因为墨西哥实在太脏了
Dad and Gloria seem really okay
爸和歌洛莉亚看见我们穿裙子
with us wearing dresses.
居然没有大惊小怪
Yeah, like we do it every day?
是啊 我们又不是天天这样
Well, if it's okay with grandpa, it's okay with me.
如果外公没意见 我也不介意
The cranberry sauce is okay,
红莓酱好了
and the gravy is out of the woods.
肉汁也终于做好了
And, thanks to you,
由于你的心灵手巧
those baby carrots are gonna pull through.
那些小胡萝卜也应该没问题了
Well, they're fighters.
它们还真是顽强
And now, Phillip, for the last time,
菲利普 最后一次
lightly brush the thighs.
用油轻轻地刷一次大腿
I'm gonna miss this randy little redcoat.
我会想念这个红色小抹布的
But it's time to cross the finish line.
但我们还是要走到最后那一步
No!
What?!
怎么了
Cranking up the heat must have dried it up and shrunk it!
我调高了烤箱温度 火鸡被烤缩水了
It's tiny!
变得这么小了
How am I supposed to feed 11 people with this pigeon?!
就这一只"鸽子"我怎么喂得饱11个人
Hey, dad, how's it coming?
老爸 火鸡做得怎么样了
Great!
很棒
Just some last-minute touches, and we're good to go.
再给我几分钟就可以上桌了
Great.
很好
Panic in turkey town.
他已经败走火鸡镇了
The backup turkey's in Lily's book bag.
备用火鸡在莉莉的背包里
Bring it to me. I'll do the rest.
把背包拿给我 我来搞定
I've never felt so alive.
从没觉得这么活力充沛过
Hey, so, I want to try and apologize again.
我想再次跟你道歉
It's okay. It was, it was all my fault.
没关系 都是我的错
No, no, it was an accident.
这只是场意外而已
- We're good. - Thanks.
-我们之间没问题 -谢谢
And just to wrap things up once and for all,
为了把事情一次性说清楚
some things were said in the heat of the moment
当时大家都太激动了
that weren't really meant.
有些话不是真心的
I know you don't think I'm a perv.
我知道你没把我当成变态
Yes, that. That.
那个是不该说
And, and also, that thing about
还有就是你说的
you not having a crush on me anymore.
你不再暗恋我了
I-I promise I don't.
我保证我没有
Oh, Manny, come on.
曼尼 得了吧
We're really trying to wrap things up.
打开天窗说亮话
I swear. I barely even look at you anymore.
我发誓 我现在都很少偷看你
Well, when did that happen?
这是从什么时候开始的
Was it when I lightened my hair?
是从我把头发漂染之后吗
It washes me out, right?
浅色的头发让我黯然失色 对吗
Do other people feel this way?
别人也这么觉得吗
Haley,
海莉
you are a beautiful woman who will break many hearts
你是个美丽的女人 在你安定下来之前
before you're done, mine among them.
你会伤透很多人的心 包括我的
You meant "hug," didn't you?
你刚刚只是想"拥抱" 对吧
I'm, I'm sorry.
真抱歉
We need a smaller platter or something
我们需要一个小一点的盘子
that makes this look normal-sized!
让这只火鸡看起来是正常大小
How do you feel about a coaster?
用杯垫怎么样
Fill it in with this sandwich turkey.
拿这个做三明治的火鸡片来充充数
It's past its sell-by date,
我知道这已经过期了
but I always think that's more of a suggestion, anyway.
但我一直觉得保质期只是供参考而已
I'm gonna get them all loaded up on bread.
我先去用面包把他们都喂饱
And now, Philip,
菲利普 接下来
what to do with all the leftovers.
你要怎么处理剩下的食材呢
What happened to the sweet girl I downloaded?
我之前下载的那个甜心去哪了
So, did you have it out with our daughter?
你跟女儿说清楚没有
Well, you know, it's a holiday, and I...
要知道 今天是节日 我...
Fine! I will handle this.
好 那我来吧
I will be the permanent bad guy in this family
我就唱一辈子白脸好了
cause you're so afraid of our daughter not liking you.
就因为你太怕女儿会不喜欢你
But just so you know,
我就是想告诉你
I had one parent growing up who wanted to be my friend
我的父母里 有一个想成为我的朋友
and another one who didn't care about that.
一个并不关心他是不是我的朋友
Guess which one is still in my life.
猜猜现在哪个还经常和我在一起
Delicious homemade bread?
要来点美味的自制面包吗
That looks like just regular white bread.
这就是普通的白面包啊
You two seem drunk. This will soak up the booze.
你们俩好像喝醉了 这能解酒
Am I?
我喝醉了吗
Oh, Alex. Wait.
艾丽克斯 等等
Lily.
莉莉
Alex brought your backpack in for you.
艾丽克斯把你的背包拿来给你了
So why don't you go ahead and take it out to our car?
你何不把它拿到我们的车上去呢
Maybe later.
晚点再说吧
No, Lily!
莉莉 不行
It's okay. I will take it now.
没关系的 我来吧
Alex, put the backpack down!
艾丽克斯 给我把包放下
Mom!
老妈
Lily, you are not in charge of what you wear,
莉莉 衣着 早餐 还有其他事
of breakfast, or anything.
都不是你说了算
Now, put that backpack on and march it out to the car!
现在 背上背包 朝着我们的车进发
It's too heavy.
这包太重了
Well, that's tough
生活是艰难的
because I'm not carrying it for you anymore!
因为以后我不会再帮你背着包了
I like this new guy, huh?
我喜欢全新的你
See? I told you it was too heavy.
瞧吧 我就跟你们说太重了吧
My gosh, what in the world is in this?!
天啊 这包里到底装了什么啊
No!
不要
Claire, why is there a fully cooked turkey
克莱尔 我们落在你家的背包里
in the backpack we left at your house?
怎么突然多了一只烤好的火鸡
Yes, Claire, why is there?
是啊 克莱尔 怎么会出现的呢
Could it be you made a backup
会不会是因为你烤了个备用的
because you never trusted me with the dinner at all?
因为你根本不相信我能做好这顿晚餐
Well, I thought there was a chance that --
我觉得有可能...
What, that I'd screw everything up?
有可能我会搞砸一切吗
You know what? I have half a mind
你知道吗 我郑重告诉你
to pack up the beautiful meal I made --
我打算把我做的美味晚餐装好...
Dinner is served!
晚餐上来啦
I-I-I don't -- I don't understand.
我 我不明白
Does everybody get one?
是每个人都分到那样一盘吗
I was just going to sub in my turkey
我只是想着 万一你遇到麻烦
if you got in trouble, which, I mean...
我就献上我的火鸡 我的意思是...
Well, now you touched it,
既然你已经碰了
so you, Alex, and Haley will share that one.
那你就和艾丽克斯还有海莉分享那只吧
Dark meat for your dark, untrusting soul.
黑肉献给你黑暗不信任别人的灵魂
Phil!
菲尔
You know, this was a brand-new backpack,
话说这可是个崭新的背包
and now it's got turkey juice all up in it!
现在里面却全都是烤火鸡的酱汁
Okay, back it up, old yeller.
行了 冷静点 大嗓门
Okay, could we just stop?
好了 都少说两句吧
This is Thanksgiving, for god's sake.
天啊 这可是感恩节
And not to mention that tomorrow is Luke's birthday.
更别提明天还是卢克的生日呢
Hey, this is the suitcase with my present, right?
对了 这个行李箱里有送给我的礼物吧
You had it in the video.
你们在视频里说了的
No!
不要
What the hell?!
搞什么鬼
Congratulations, Luke!
恭喜你 卢克
You're finally a man!
你终于长大成人了
In my country, when you turn 16,
在我的祖国 人们16岁生日时
you get your turkey.
会收到火鸡
Wait, you made the video
等等 那段视频
before you decided to come back early.
是你们在决定提早回来之前就拍摄好了的
Were you gonna keep the turkey in there for four days?
你们难道打算把火鸡放里面4天吗
It's a tradition.
那是种传统
How did you get that thing through customs?
你是怎么带着那玩意儿过海关的啊
It is called customs.
那可是海关部门[风俗]
They...respect customs.
他们 很尊重传统风俗
Wait a minute.
等等
I know this bird.
我认识这只火鸡
I've been oiling these breasts all day.
我给这对鸡胸上油一整天了
This is my turkey!
这是我的火鸡
Done to perfection!
烤得很完美
Eat it, Claire!
吃了吧 克莱尔
Wait, so, how did dad's turkey
等等 爸爸的火鸡怎么会
get in their suitcase?
进他们的行李箱
And where did that small turkey come from?
那个小火鸡又是从哪儿来的
And how did you know to come here?
你们怎么知道要回来这里的
Dinner was supposed to be at Claire's.
晚餐本该是在克莱尔家举行的
All right, all right.
好了 好了
It's like "The Caine Mutiny" In here!
乱得跟电影《凯恩号哗变》里的情节一样
Our vacation got canceled at the last minute.
我们的度假在最后时刻被取消了
We decided not to say anything
我们决定对你们隐瞒这事
because we wanted a break.
因为我们想躲着清静一下
A br-- a break from what?!
躲着什么啊
From Thanksgiving craziness.
躲着感恩节的疯狂
From -- from stress, from yelling,
比如压力 吼叫
from these two parading around in dresses.
以及这二位穿着裙子晃荡
- That was a one-time thing. - Okay, we don't wear dresses at home.
-一次而已 -我们在家可不穿裙子
Now, look, I get that Thanksgiving
听着 我知道感恩节
is a big day for families
对于那些长年见不到的
who never see each other,
家人们来说是一件大事
but this group is together non-stop.
但我们这个家的人几乎时刻都黏在一起
Look, why don't you take the suitcase turkey home with you?
不如你们把行李箱里的这只火鸡带回家
You take the backpack turkey.
你们把备用火鸡带回家
We'll order a pizza, and we'll all call it a night.
我们叫披萨外卖 今晚就到此为止吧
- Fine. That sounds great. - All right. Okay, fine.
-好啊 是个好主意 -好吧 行
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不要
I know I seem like the last person to say this,
我知道我一般不会说这种话的
but we can't just skip Thanksgiving!
但我们不能直接略过感恩节啊
Time is going by so fast.
时光飞逝啊
It seemed like only yesterday that Manny was hot for me,
似乎就在昨天 曼尼还对我一往情深
and he's not anymore.
现在却完全没有了
And someday, Alex may have a boyfriend
某天 艾丽克斯也会有个男朋友
who wants her to spend it with his family.
他会希望带她回他家去过感恩节
Okay, we probably got a little window there.
好吧 那或许还需要等上几年
But my point is that I love my crazy family,
但我想说的是 我爱我疯狂的家人们
and I want to spend this holiday with them.
我想跟我的家人们一起过这个感恩节
If you want a break, we can skip Christmas.
如果你们想清静 我们可以略过圣诞节
- Fine. Settled. - Okay.
-行吧 就这么定了 -好吧
- Skip Christmas. - Okay. cool.
-那就略过圣诞节吧 -好吧 行
I already had plans to spend Christmas
我早计划好和我的朋友们
in cabo with my friends.
去卡波过圣诞节了
I've got to get out of here.
我必须想个办法脱身
Why did we eat all three turkeys?
我们为什么要把三只火鸡都吃掉啊
[美国感恩节固定是11月的第4个周四 不可能是周五]
I hope that Thanksgiving's on a Friday next year,
我希望明年的圣诞节是在周五
so that I can sleep through the entire weekend.
那样我整个周末就可以一直睡了
Mom, can you take this one? I'm exhausted.
妈 你能教化一下她吗 我实在累了
Wow, you really must be.
你肯定是累坏了
Phil, give it up.
菲尔 省省吧
Honey, you can dance all you want,
亲爱的 无论你怎么跳舞
but you're not fooling anyone.
但你骗不了任何人
Continue to whip vigorously, Philip,
继续大力搅拌[鞭打]吧 菲利普
until your meringue stiffens.
直到你的蛋白面糊[精液]变粘稠
That's hilarious. I don't --
真好笑啊 我可没有...
Are the cheeks turning nice and pink?
面皮表层[屁股]变成漂亮的粉红色了吗
What's the problem?
到底是出什么毛病了
Now plunge into cold water.
现在请置入冷水中
I was just about to suggest the same thing.
我刚刚正打算建议你做同样的事呢