我爱上的人是奇葩 第二季 You're the Worst Season 2 第12集: 你本不必…… Other Things You Could Be Doing

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 斯蒂芬·福尔克

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 布兰登·史密斯


台词
I'm gonna suck on your toes.
我要舔你的脚趾
Do it.
来吧
- Oh, my god! - What?
-我的个天啊 -怎么了
Oh, stop.
得了吧
Skiing is rough on the feet.
滑雪对脚部伤害很大的
Skiing?!
滑雪
It looks like these things got caught in the gears of a clock.
看上去你的脚像是在齿轮里绞过一样
This is crazy.
真难以置信
I was just about to let you rawdog me
我刚还打算让你在我的吧台上
On my bar with my foot in your mouth.
无套干我 舔我的脚
Yeah, the foot part's not happening.
好吧 舔脚是不可能了
Neither is the other part.
干我这事也没戏了
- What? - I've had enough drunken,
-什么 -我已经经历过太多
Sloppy hookups to last me a lifetime.
酒后乱性这种事了 下半辈子都不用了
Oh, so the stories about sex
所以传说中发生在
In the Winter Olympic Village are true?
冬奥村的疯狂约炮故事都是真的了
It's like a rap video from the '90s,
就像是90年代说唱乐MV里的故事
Except everyone's pale and has pins in their legs.
只不过每个人都脸色苍白 腿里插着钢钉
Listen, I'm going up to my cabin later today.
听着 今天晚些时候我会回我的小木屋
If we're gonna do this, let's do it right.
如果我们要做 那就正儿八经地做
I'll pick you up at 5:00.
我5点去接你
Okay.
好啊
Oh, hey, um, don't knock.
对了 别敲门
I'll just meet you outside.
我会出去见你的
It's my roommate.
我有个室友
Shh. I get it.
嘘 我懂的
翻译 TVyoung 大叔酱
翻译 Ethan-泽生
时间轴 阿包 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 后期 加森
欢迎关注 @少年美剧派
我爱上的人是奇葩第二季 第十二集
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: ustvboom了解最新影视字幕发布信息
Tall Nathan called.
高内森打电话来了
They're renting my room.
他们在对外出租我的房间
I have to clear out my stuff this week.
我得在这周收拾东西走人
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, I guess.
嗯 还好
You've been great about letting me crash with you,
你让我暂居在你那儿 已经很贴心了
But it's time to get my own place.
但我也是时候自己找个住处了
Wow, it's so sad.
真的很可悲
I'm 33, and I'm excited
我都33岁的人了 却还为
About living in a shitty studio in Koreatown.
住在韩国城的一个破工作室里而激动不已
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
I'm trying to forge a connection with each audience member beforehand.
我正在提前与各位观众产生共鸣
Oh, you're not doing a bit.
噢 你不是在说段子啊
留给吉米的座位
I really hope he likes the show.
我真心希望他能喜欢这场表演
He saw a bad production of the Caucasian Chalk Circle once.
他有次去看了一场糟糕透顶的《高加索灰阑记》
It ruined his entire summer.
那毁了他的整个夏天
You get to be selfish today.
今天你得自私一次
I know, but...
我明白 但是
This is the first chance
但这是第一次好机会
for jimmy to see me as something else.
可以让吉米以不同的眼光看待我
Improv is the only thing I've ever done
在我做过的事情中 即兴喜剧表演
That I've been really proud of.
是唯一能让我引以为豪的事
What about Iraq?
那伊拉克的经历呢
One night after a bunch of us went drinking,
有天晚上 我们一群人跑去喝酒
We came across these locals playing mheibes.
遇到几个本地人在玩"藏戒指"的游戏
Okay, well, have a good show!
好了 祝演出成功
Hi.
Shh. These decals are tricky to apply straight.
嘘 这种贴纸特别难贴好
You should have seen the mess I made of the dolphin.
你真该看看被我弄得一团糟的那张海豚贴纸
It looked like a scene from The Cove.
跟《血色海湾》里的场景一样惨烈
The other night, I almost died.
那天晚上 我差点就死了
As I stood there,
我站在那里
cold steel pressed against the side of my head,
冰冷的凶器抵着我头部的一侧
Seconds from oblivion... Well...
差一点就香消玉殒 好吧
A traumatic event like that
那种打击巨大的经历
makes you reevaluate your relationships.
会让一个人重新审视自己的人际关系
So...
所以
Here.
- What is that? - The key to the Tupper man's house.
-那是什么 -塔珀家的门钥匙
You used to baby-sit for them.
你给他们家当过保姆
Where did you find this?
你在哪儿找到的
I was desperate for a place to make out with Kenny Van Dzingel,
我当时急着找个地方跟肯尼·范·丁格尔做爱
So I stole their key from your room.
就从你房里偷走了他们家钥匙
You got me fired!
你害得我被炒了
Mom took away my tamagotchi!
妈收走了我的电子宠物
It starved to death, Lindsay. Starved!
它就那么活活饿死了 琳赛 饿死了
I've been such a bad sister.
我一直都不是个好妹妹
I am so, so, so sorry.
我真的非常非常抱歉
I want to be better to everyone, especially you.
我想对每个人都更好一点 尤其是你
I love you.
我爱你
- What? - I guess the baby loves the sound of you apologizing.
-怎么了 -估计是宝宝很喜欢你道歉的话
Feel.
来摸摸
Now, while you're on an apology tour,
现在你开始到处致歉了
Have you apologized to Paul for dragging things out for so long?
那你向保罗道歉了吗 毕竟你把离婚拖了这么久
I can't. It's too hard.
我做不到 那太难了
You bravely apologized to me
你都敢向我道歉
for how you've been a totally really shitty sister for our entire lives.
说自己一直以来都是个糟糕透顶的妹妹
If you can do that, you can let go of Paul.
如果你连这都能做到 那你也能对保罗放手
You never told me.
你都没跟我说过
Am I gonna be an aunt or an uncle?
我是会成为阿姨还是舅舅啊
No, linds, you-you...
不是 琳子 你得...
The doctor wrote it down in this envelope.
医生写下了性别 就在这信封里
We're saving the reveal for the big baby shower.
我们要等到举办"婴儿礼"时再拆
We don't even know.
我们自己都不知道呢
But from the length of my mucus, I do have a guess.
可是从我分泌的粘液来看 我心里有数
Can you not talk about mucus?
能不能别提粘液
I just had a lot of very questionable yogurt toppings.
我刚吃了很多很有问题的酸奶配料
I thought you were staying at Lindsay's indefinitely.
我还以为你会无限期待在琳赛那儿呢
Do you want to talk?
你想谈谈吗
Okay. Well, judging from the things you said last time,
好吧 从你上次说的那些话来看
I'm assuming you didn't come for me.
我猜你这次不是为我而来的吧
Unless you did.
除非确实如此
Which is something you could confirm or deny right now
你现在可以承认或否认
With a grunt.
咕哝一声就行
Or a twitch, really.
或是抽动一下
Gretchen?
格雷琴
Do you know what?
你知道吗
You are being dramatic and self-pitying,
你这样很反复无常 自怨自艾
And, frankly, it's unbecoming.
说真的 很不像话
Just snap out of it.
赶紧摆脱这状态吧
Just stop it, Gretchen. Just...
别再这样了 格雷琴 真的
stop it!
打住吧
So that's it, is it?
就这样了 是吧
You're done?
你都不在乎了
Well, fine. I'm leaving town for a few days.
那行 接下来几天我要去外地
把门开着我也许需要点外卖
This is ridiculous!
真是太荒谬了
If you don't want me to talk to you, why did you return?
要是你不想要我跟你说话 那你干嘛回来
琳子好烦一直不停跟我道歉
Are you not even slightly curious where I might be going, hmm?
你就一点都不好奇我要去哪儿吗
'cause you wouldn't like it.
因为你是不会喜欢的
Not at all.
一点都不会
我好奇的是你什么时候才走
All right, now you've really cheesed me off.
好啊 你这下真的惹毛老子了
This is my house! I'm not going anywhere.
这是我的房子 我不走了
No!
不看
Not reading any more texts.
一条短信都不看了
In fact, I'm gonna block you.
实际上 我要把你拉黑
我只是想一个人静静
And in doing so, I've inadvertently read your text.
为了拉黑 我无意中看了你的短信
I did not think this out properly.
我刚刚没有仔细盘算清楚
Well, that's the last one.
刚刚是最后一条
If you want to communicate,
如果你想沟通
then you can just talk to me with your dumb mouth.
可以用你那笨嘴和我说话
What are you doing?
你这是在干什么
If you're not gonna talk to me,
如果你不想和我说话
then you can talk to your friends.
那至少和你的朋友们聊聊
Your contacts make no sense.
你的联系人都是什么乱七八糟的
"Weird cummer?" "Racist but hot?"
"高潮怪人" "性感的种族主义者"
Eight that just say, "Do not answer."
有8个号码直接标的是"别接"
Henry Rollins?
亨利·罗林斯
Don't call him. Don't call anyone.
别给他打电话 别给任何人打
Well, then get up and stop me.
那你起来阻止我吧
群发 所有联系人
Dang. That's spooky.
我去 这太吓人了
She's just staring at nothing.
她的目光没有焦点
Just like one of them Peaky Blinders.
就像《浴血黑帮》里的一个人
Okay, I haven't watched it yet.
好吧 我还没看那剧呢
Jaclyn got us watching Rectify.
杰奎琳强迫我看的《昭雪》
Oh, yeah, yeah.
对对对
I don't know.
我也搞不清
I'm sorry I gave you scabies.
我很抱歉把疥疮传染给你
I'm sorry I left you alone at that party with Moby.
我很抱歉在派对上丢下你一个人和莫比在一起
Your mother didn't needlessly and recklessly vaccinate you, did she?
你妈没粗暴而又无知地给你接种疫苗吧
Want to hear a joke?
想听个笑话吗
I know exactly how you feel.
我完全理解你的感受
It's like, what's the point of it all?
仿佛觉得一切都没有意义了
I, uh...
我...
I forgot my joke.
我忘了那个笑话了
I have this friend, Kasia, who was in the dumps, too.
我有个朋友 卡莎 她也过得很郁闷
She was sleeping in an abandoned apartment in Novokuznetsk,
她住在新库兹涅茨克一座废弃的公寓里
Living off potato water and ukrainian candy, but...
靠土豆水和乌克兰糖为生 可是...
You should see her now.
你该看看她现在的情况
Some of the most legendary geniuses of our time
本时代一些传奇般的天才人物
suffer from depression.
也饱受抑郁症的折磨
David Foster Wallace, Hemingway, Spalding Grey,
大卫·福斯特·华莱士 海明威 斯波尔丁·格雷
Boner from Growing Pains.
《成长的烦恼》里的"勃"纳
What?!
什么
Seriously?
当真吗
- All of them? - All of them.
-全部吗 -是的
My dad looks just like you do right now.
我爸爸现在和你的状态一样
Last week, he didn't come out of his room for three days,
上周 他有三天没出房间
So I had a mustard sandwich for dinner.
所以我晚餐吃的是芥末三明治
And so that's why I founded my anti-vaccine group.
所以我成立了我的反接种疫苗小组
Because I realized I really have to give back, you know?
因为我意识到我必须回报社会 你懂吗
And, also, it's just not about me anymore.
而且 这已经不再是关乎我一人了
And, also, can you imagine
而且 你能想象
how hard my life would be if my baby came out...?
如果孩子生下来有毛病 我的生活会有多艰难吗
I'm sorry. During the Rock of Love auditions,
我很抱歉 在"爱之摇滚"海选时
I called you a "Poor man's Isla Fischer."
我管你叫"可怜人的伊拉·费舍尔"
"Oh, great, they opened a pudding stand
"太好了 他们在标本学校旁边
Next to the taxidermy school."
开了个布丁摊"
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
Now she drives an alpina.
现在她开阿尔宾娜豪车
I only drive a seven series!
我只开宝马7系啊
She's got a gold apple watch!
她买了土豪金版苹果手表
That heartless, tyrannical bitch.
那个无情又残暴的婊子
Even boner?
勃纳也是吗
Even boner.
他也是
It ain't even real acting.
那都不算真正的演技
You just be, like, "Yeah, my car broke down."
你就说 "是啊 我的车坏了"
Then you nut a dude or two while they drive the van around,
然后让一两个哥们开车兜一圈 同时给他们打飞机
and they give you, like, 65 bucks!
他们就会给你65美金呢
Free money, basically.
基本上是白给的
What if we, like, just got a group together
不如 我们组成个小组
and went to the Ace, Palm Springs?
一起去棕榈泉的艾斯酒店
Lexi won't care.
莱克西不会介意的
Plus... I have a separate credit card.
而且 我有一张单独的信用卡
My dad gave it to me for emergencies.
我爸爸给我以备不时之需的
I guess I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be doing here.
我不太确定我这是在干什么
And I'm sorry
我很抱歉
about that one time we were camping,
那次我们露营时
and I told you a bear pooped in your sleeping bag.
我告诉你一只熊在你的睡袋里拉屎了
There was no bear.
根本没有什么熊
Thank you for coming to the 101 class show for our baby improvisers.
感谢大家来看新生即兴表演者的首秀演出
We know that there are other things
我知道你们在周三下午3点
that you could be doing at 3:00 P.M. on a Wednesday,
有很多其他的事可以做
Like working...
例如上班
or watching Maury Povich,
或者看莫里·帕维奇的节目
Masturbating,
自慰
masturbating while watching Maury Povich.
边看莫里·帕维奇的节目边自慰
I like when they're not the dad,
我喜欢看那些不是亲爹的人
and then they immediately jump into the audience
突然跳进观众席中
and start high-fiving everyone.
和每个人击掌
And then, the mom's, like, "No, I thought he was the dad!"
然后妈妈说 "不 我以为他是亲爹呢"
Anyway, please welcome our 101 class!
总之 掌声有请我们的新生班
Oh, babies!
新生儿们
All right, all right, we're starting with speed scenes.
好了 我们先从快速场景模拟开始
I need a location. Yell it out.
给我个地点 喊出来
Train station!
火车站
I heard "Train station."
我听到了"火车站"
Oh, gee, I hope the train comes soon.
哎呀 我希望火车早点来
I can't wait to get to get to my job at the bomb factory.
我已经迫不及待去炸弹工厂干活了
Extra! Extra! Japan surrenders.
号外 号外 日本投降了
The war is over!
战争结束了
Oops. Well, back to the kitchen for me.
糟糕 我又要回厨房干活了
Wow. That is offensive.
哇 你这也太冒犯人了
I am totally not blind.
我绝对没瞎
Hey, yo, watch it!
嘿 你当心点
I'm a baby over here!
我是个小婴儿
- Hey, yo, Bill. - Yeah, Carl?
-嘿 比尔 -什么事 卡尔
I think it's really cool
我觉得女人直接
when the lady feeds me from her boob, ya know?
对我进行母乳喂养真的好酷
Yeah, I like that, too.
是啊 我也喜欢
I just pooped myself.
我刚拉粑粑了
Noyce.
Thank you all so much!
非常感谢
Thank you so much for coming.
非常感谢你们的到来
Please stick around for beer and wine in the lobby.
请留下享用休息室提供的啤酒和葡萄酒
What?
什么
I'm not the father?
我不是父亲吗
Yes!
好啊
Yes!
好棒
Oh, yes! Yes!
太好了 好棒
Yes!
好棒
That was great!
太精彩了
Your chicken-wing is improving by leaps and bounds.
你的"鸡翅"那招真是提升得突飞猛进
I've got a good teacher.
我有个好老师
Oh, zorp!
糟了
The parking meter's almost out.
停车计时快要到了
I'll be back in a jiff.
我去去就回
Then, I want a mancala rematch.
我回来时要再比一把播棋
Oh, someone's a glutton for punishment.
有人没尝够惩罚呢
Let me ask you something.
我问你一件事
Do you really love Paul?
你真的爱保罗吗
I-I feel for you.
我 我同情你
You had the perfect man
你原本遇到了一个完美的男人
and you didn't appreciate him.
但你没有好好珍惜他
But to answer your question,
但是回答一下你的问题
yes. I do love him.
是的 我爱他
Unequivocally, to the end of the galaxy...
明确地爱着 爱到银河系的边缘
which is ever-expanding,
那是永恒在扩大中的
so, technically, not an actual place, but...
所以严格来说 是没有底限的 不过...
You just talked back to me.
你刚刚对我顶嘴了
Never do it again,
下不为例
but that's good.
但那很好
Paul needs someone who can defend him.
保罗需要一个可以维护他的人
He's kind of a marshmallow.
他就像是棉花糖一样软
And that's the difference between you and me:
那正是你和我的区别
I love that about him.
我恰好爱他这一点
Here.
I signed them.
我已经签好了
He's yours.
他是你的了
Thanks.
谢谢
Why... why are they sticky?
为什么 有点黏黏的
Take care of him, okay?
照顾好他 好吗
Make sure he puts on
如果出现雷雨天气
that super-tight sweatshirt if there's a thunderstorm.
一定要让他穿上那件超紧的运动衫
The pressure reduces his anxiety.
压力可以减少他的焦虑感
I know.
我知道
That's for stealing my husband.
那算是惩罚你偷走了我老公
Relationships are tough, Jimmy.
感情关系真的好艰难 吉米
My mom has a new boyfriend.
我妈找了个新男友
My dad won't stop crying.
我爸一直哭个不停
He's been playing "Hurdy Gurdy Man" on repeat for days.
他已经连续播《奏手摇风琴的人》那首歌好几天了
It's really scary.
真的很吓人
Oh, that's good to hear.
很高兴听你说这些事
Go away.
滚吧
You're erect!
你起来了啊
That's amazing.
真是太好了
I can't say it again.
我无法再说一遍了
I can't.
我做不到
I just still can't understand.
我还是无法理解
Can you... can you explain it to me, please?
你能 对我解释一下吗
I'm... scraped out.
我 就像被抹去了
I'm that car we sent to Mars,
我就像我们发射到火星的那辆小车
flipped upside-down so the sun can't reach my solar panels.
被掀翻了 太阳照射不到我的太阳能电板上
I've always been able
我以前一直
to flip myself back over eventually, but...
都可以自己翻过身来 但是...
I ran out of times.
我这次彻底熄火了
This is how I am now.
现在的我就是这样的
And it's not okay with you.
你无法接受这样的我
Nor should it be.
你也不该接受
Okay.
好吧
I suppose it's-it's good that this happened now,
我想 现在就发生了这种事也许是好事
instead of, I don't know, like, ten years down the line.
而不是 比如说 十年后才发生
Yeah.
是啊
I'll be back in a couple of days.
我几天后就回来
I'll be out by the time you get back.
等你回来时 我已经搬出去了
Have fun.
祝你玩得开心
You deserve it.
那是你应得的
Whoever she is.
不管那个她是谁
我到了
别忘了带件暖和的大衣那里下雪了
吉米?
I couldn't find you!
我刚刚找不到你
That was so good.
刚刚真的太棒了
Didn't that feel good?
是不是感觉也很棒
Oh, my God, your steroid accountant character was hysterical.
天啊 你那个会计角色真是太赞了
Who just lets someone sit
他却让一个陌生人
in someone else's reserved seat?
坐在了给某人预留的座位上
They give them up as soon as the show starts,
一旦演出开始预留的人还没来 就会让出去
you know that.
你是知道的
All I know is
我只知道
when you think someone's here supporting you
当你以为某个人会来支持你
and then they're not,
但他们却没来
it feels really bad.
那种感觉真的很难过
I hate that Jimmy ruined that great show for you.
我真的很遗憾吉米毁了你的精彩演出
That sucks.
那很差劲
I just thought we were getting to a new place.
我还以为我们的友谊要进入新阶段了呢
He sees me with a girlfriend,
他看到我有了女朋友
a job, a new passion...
有了工作 以及新的激情
But... clearly I was wrong.
但是 显然我错了
He still just thinks of me
他眼中的我依然是个
as a freeloading veteran with perfect features.
吃白食的 有着完美长相的老兵
Hey, you need to concentrate on you.
嘿 你得把注意力集中在你自己身上
On what's next for Edgar.
想着埃德加的未来要怎样
And I hope whatever's next for Edgar has me in it.
我希望埃德加的未来里 有我的存在
I have to go look at this new apartment.
我得去看一个新公寓
You want to come with me and then go to the diner?
你想跟我一起去 然后去吃晚餐吗
Yes.
好的
Have you ever dipped fries into a milkshake?
你有没有用薯条蘸过奶昔吃
Sounds weird.
听上去好怪
吉米 你在哪儿我还是认为你不是故意无视我的我还以为我看人很准呢
妈的 去死 去死拜托 这太丢人了 请回复
新手机 你哪位
Mother Fuxk !
混蛋
Hello.
你好啊
The bedroom is small,
卧室很小
but it's not like I'm going to do CrossFit in there.
但我又不会在里面健身什么的
And Edgar, there's a little window in the closet.
埃德加 衣柜还有个小窗户哦
And I love the floors.
我超爱这地板
Yuck to the kitchen,
不过厨房就比较糟糕了
but it's got a view.
但是风景不错
I've never had a view before.
我以前从没住过有风景的屋子呢
Dang, I wish it was $400 less.
该死的 要是再便宜400块就好了
You love it.
你喜欢这屋子
I love it.
我超爱
Then you should live here.
那你应该住在这里
I can't afford it.
我住不起
At this point, it's just a fantasy.
目前 只能是个美好幻想
But maybe some day,
但是 或许将来
if I pick up a few extra classes...
如果我多带几个班
We could split it.
我们可以平摊
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
What did you... what do you think I'm talking about?
你 你觉得我在说些什么
Living together.
同居
But that's crazy.
但那有点太疯狂了
Right?
对吧
You're serious?
你是认真的吗
Could we get furniture that's not just trash from off the street?
我们能不能买些家具 别是大街上捡来的那种垃圾
We could do that.
可以啊
So, for real? You want to do this?
当真吗 你真的想这么做吗
For real.
当真
You want to live with me!
你想跟我同居耶
You stayed?
你留下来了吗
Yeah.
是啊
You stayed.
你留下来了
Farts.
屁了