我爱上的人是奇葩 第二季 You're the Worst Season 2 第13集: 你的心不听指挥 The Heart Is A Dumb Dumb

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 斯蒂芬·福尔克

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 布兰登·史密斯


台词
So you kissed, and then what happened?
你们接吻了 然后发生了什么
Then she showed me her bronze medal.
然后她给我看了她的"铜牌"
She did? Why?
真的吗 为什么
Because she was understandably proud of it.
因为很显然 她为之自豪啊
She... She was proud of her bronze medal?
她 她为她的"铜牌"[屁眼]感到自豪
It's quite beautiful, close up.
细看还挺漂亮的[紧闭]
What?
怎么了
Why would a person just show someone their butthole?
怎么会有人随随便便给别人看自己的屁眼
What? No!
什么啊 不是
A real bronze medal.
是一块真正的铜牌
Why would you think I meant a butthole?
你为什么会觉得我是在说屁眼
Well, you said "Bronze medal."
你说的是"铜牌"嘛
I mean, it is the third best hole.
毕竟那是第三棒的洞
Brownish. ‭
铜棕色的
So, you're feeling, um...
你现在觉得...
Human. A little human.
像个人 找回点做人的感觉
So, next time you feel,
下次你再觉得
You know, "It" coming on, maybe you
"那玩意儿"又来折磨你了 也许你
- should try switching your meds? - Meds?
-该把你服的药换一下呢 -什么药
You're not on anti-depressants?
你没在吃抗抑郁剂吗
Shit, no. I don't want to lose my edge.
当然没有 我可不想变得迟钝平庸
What?
什么
So you're-you're telling me
所以你 你是在告诉我
you could have just taken a pill this whole time
长期来 你本可以靠吃药缓解的
and you didn't?
但你却没吃
Nope.
没吃
We just proved I don't need medication.
我们用事实证明了我不需要吃药
You actually can fix me!
你真的能治好我
My bad.
我的错
You're upright!
你站起来了
Why do you have two burgers?
你怎么在吃俩汉堡啊
One's for my baby.
有一个是给我的宝贝的
New tinder rando?
新炮友吗
No, the baby in my pussy.
不是 我的洞里有个娃
- Bye. - ‭Jesus Christ, Lindser!
-拜拜 -老天爷啊 琳子
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
That microwave thing actually worked?
用微波炉加热真的成功了吗
Guess so. I just heated it up like a baked potato.
估计是 我就跟烤土豆一样把它给加热了
So, you and me, abobo and then Marie Callender's?
那我陪你去堕胎吧 然后去玛丽餐馆吃饭
Sure. You know what's funny?
当然了 你知道搞笑的是什么吗
Two weeks ago,
两周前
I would have trapped Paul
我本可以坑害保罗
And torpedoed his gross relationship
彻底毁了他和那软头发的玻璃公主
with crunchy princess limp hair.
之间恶心的情侣关系
But I think I've matured.
但我觉得我成熟了
Amy was right.
艾米说得对
I had a perfect man and I let him go.
我曾拥有一个完美的男人 却没有留住
Linds, you never liked Paul.
琳子 你从没喜欢过保罗
You only referred to him as dork,
你总说他是个呆子
Lumpy hubby, Paul nye, the science homo...
笨老公 傻保罗 科学基佬
Do you think he's going to be at Becca's baby shower later?
你觉得待会儿贝卡的"婴儿礼"他会去吗
- You going to tell him? - No.
-你要告诉他吗 -不啊
I'm moving on.
我要向前看
So, who's this basic ho Jimmy hooked up with?
话说 吉米勾搭上的那个淫娃是谁啊
Oh, it doesn't matter.
那没什么啦
If I were you, I would totally want to see
如果我是你 我肯定会特别想去看看
What brand of slizz I was up against.
曾经跟我较劲的荡妇是什么样的货色
翻译 大叔酱 Tvyoung
翻译 亲爱的小饭
我爱上的人是奇葩第二季 第十三集[本季终]
时间轴 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 后期 加森
奶瓶保龄球
自己设计中性婴儿装哦
婴儿食品猜猜看
总监 请假条
生育之洞投投乐
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: ustvboom了解最新影视字幕发布信息
是男孩还是女孩呢
You are not serving your stale, mail-order popcorn.
你不许拿这些不新鲜的网购爆米花给客人吃
Babe, people love fancy popcorn,
宝贝 大家喜欢花式爆米花
it's a proven fact.
那是已经证明的事实
All right. As long as there's no trash juice this time.
那好吧 只要这次没有黑暗饮料就成
'course not. I promised.
当然没有啦 我保证过的
All right.
那行
Becca, you dummy.
贝卡 你个笨蛋
There's Jimmy's car.
那是吉米的车
You'll feel better after you tell him.
你告诉他之后就会感觉好多了
You know, maybe-maybe I'll still drive over every morning
也许 也许我还是每天早上开车过去
to cook him breakfast until he eventually discovers I've moved out,
给他做早饭 直到他最终发现我已经搬走了
And by then, he'll see it won't have to change anything between us.
那时他会发现我们之间还是一如既往
Things need to change between you, Edgar.
你们之间的关系得变变了 埃德加
You're always saying that.
你老这么说的啊
Well, I always say I didn't know it was a school, too.
我还老说我不知道那是所学校呢
Look, I want you to feel proud
听着 我希望你能为我们即将
That you're going to be living with me.
同居的事儿感到骄傲
You're right.
你说得对
- I'll tell him. - Thank you.
-我会跟他说的 -谢谢你
Wait, about that school...
等等 关于那所学校...
Oh, kidding.
开玩笑的
I totally didn't know.
我当时真的完全不知道
You're goddamn pregnant?
你他妈居然怀孕了
I'm not keeping it.
我不准备留下孩子
Well, I should hope not.
好吧 但愿如此
And I'm gonna be a good sister.
而且我会做一个好妹妹
I'm not drinking.
我不再喝酒了
I'm gonna make sure everyone knows this is your day.
我会确保每个人都知道这是属于你的大日子
I even brought lemons this time, like you asked.
我这次甚至都按照你的要求把柠檬拿来了
Please don't tell Paul.
请别告诉保罗
Of course not.
当然不会
What a disaster.
真是个大灾难
I can have one.
我可以喝一杯的
The popcorn is trash juice.
爆米花盒里是黑暗饮料
Pass it on.
告诉下一个人
I need to tell you something.
我得跟你说件事儿
Gretchen has never taken meds!
格雷琴从来没吃过药
Really? After all that?
真的吗 她都那样了还不吃
Exactly.
就是啊
And then she said she doesn't ever need to now,
而且她还说她现在也不需要吃药
Because she has me to fix her.
因为有我来治好她
Between her, you, Killian,
她 你还有卡利安三个
I have to be the emotional bedrock for everyone.
我得做每个人的知心大哥
When's it my turn to be taken care of?
什么时候才轮得到我成为被照顾的那一个
You know what?
你知道吗
Today.
就今天
Today's my turn.
今天就该轮到我了
I'm going to get absolutely snozzelled.
我一定要喝得酩酊大醉
Well, this is leading towards something dangerously misguided.
我预感到事情要朝着不好的方向发展了
We'll see how she likes taking care of me for a change.
看看让她来照顾我 她会是什么感觉
You probably don't want to get to "Level two Jimmy drunk"
你应该不会想进入"吉米二级醉酒"状态
Around all these people.
毕竟有这么多人在呢
Or maybe I do...
我也许想呢
It's on the house...
店里请的
Gretchen.
格雷琴
For what it's worth, Jimmy and I aren't talking right now.
不管怎样 吉米跟我现在都不说话了
You know nothing really happened.
你知道我和他其实什么都没发生吧
Eh, we had problems already.
我们之间早就有问题了
I'm sorry anyway.
总之 我很抱歉
Relationships are tough.
恋爱是很辛苦的
He's just such a child!
他真的太幼稚了
The other day, he bought an $80 toy helicopter
前段日子 他买了一台80美金的玩具直升机
Which he broke immediately.
然后马上就搞坏了
Do you know what he talked to me about for an hour straight?
你知道他跟我讲了整整一个小时什么吗
Tree houses?
树屋吗
Yes! A full hour!
是的 一整个小时啊
Yeah, you got off easy.
好吧 你这算走运的了
Let's grab a table.
我们去找张桌子
You're articulate, brilliant, courageous,
你伶牙俐齿 才华过人 勇敢无畏
Dexterous, enthralling, foxy...
心灵手巧 万分迷人 诱惑销魂
G... Galvanizing.
令 令人兴奋
Oh, I love it!
我好喜欢
You're articulate, brilliant, courageous,
你伶牙俐齿 才华过人 勇敢无畏
Dexterous, enthralling, foxy, galvanizing...
心灵手巧 万分迷人 诱惑销魂 令人兴奋
And... Horny.
以及 欲火中烧
Amy! ‭
艾米
I have to go to the little girls' room.
我得去一下厕所
Save my seat?
给我留着座位好吗
Always.
一直给你留着
Just know I'm not really mad at you for ditching Lindsay.
我想告诉你 你甩了琳赛 我真的不生气
I mean, you...
我是说 你...
You dodged a bullet with that.
你可算躲过一劫[子弹]
And by bullet,
说到子弹
I mean... It's way smaller than a bullet right now,
我想说 那东西现在可比一枚子弹要小得多
But probably just as dumb.
但或许一样愚蠢
- Unless it got your genes. - What?
-除非它有你的基因 -什么
Oh, dang it.
真该死
I guess you figured it out.
我想你也听懂了
My sister impregnated herself
我妹妹通过在微波炉里加热
By heating a condom full of your sperm in a microwave.
装满了你的精子的套套 让自己受孕了
You know, that's scientifically impossible in ten different ways.
从科学上来说 那几乎是完全不可能的吧
Of course.
当然啦
That's my point.
我就是想说这个
Knowing her, she probably
都知道她那个人 她或许
seduced the drive-thru guy at Del Taco
就是在德尔塔克餐馆勾了个男的上床
And is just saying it's yours.
然后说孩子是你的种
Well, yes.
对啊
There's literally no way we...
我们绝对不可能...
Wait.
等等
Oh, my god.
老天爷啊
I can have one.
我可以喝一杯的
Fruity.
水果味儿的
I seriously thought I was going crazy,
我当时真以为自己要疯了
I was texting and texting,
我发了一条又一条短信
And then I saw him lying in the bushes.
然后我看到他正躺在草丛里
One time, Jimmy spilled a bowl of cereal when Edgar wasn't home,
有一次埃德加不在 吉米把一碗麦片撒了
so he hid under his bed for two hours,
于是他在床下躲了2小时
until I finally cleaned it up.
直到我把麦片清理干净
And you date him.
这样你还和他交往
Willingly.
自愿地
The heart is a dumb dumb.
恋爱中的心是个大笨蛋
The dumbest dumb of them all.
最蠢的笨蛋
You're so pretty.
你真美
I can see why Jimmy almost went to the cabin with you.
我明白吉米为什么差点跟你去小木屋了
There's something so captivating about you.
你有一种说不出的魅力
What is it?
是什么呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
How can you be athletic and funny?
你怎么可能又是运动型又很幽默呢
Gotta find out.
我得弄清楚
- What are you doing? - ‭What? What are you doing?
-你在干什么 -什么 你又在干什么呢
What is wrong with you?
你是有什么毛病
I'm not scared, if that's what you're worried about.
我不害怕 如果这是你担心的事情
Get out of my bar!
滚出我的酒吧
Come on, just kiss me.
别说话 快吻我
You kissed my boyfriend.
你都吻了我男朋友啊
Kiss me!
吻我
Kiss me!
吻我
You kiss me, girl!
你快吻我 姑娘
- Kiss me! ‭- Stop!
-吻我 -停下
What is wrong with you guys?
你们两个有什么毛病啊
- I am a real person! - ‭Are you?
-我是个真人啊 -是吗
You're a skier who owns a bar.
你是个开酒吧的滑雪运动员
You don't think that sounds
你不觉得这听起来
just a little bit like some male fantasy?
有点符合男人的性幻想吗
Come on, just kiss my mouth.
来吧 吻我的嘴
- Kiss it! ‭- This might be a mistake,
-吻吧 -这也许是个错误
'cause you could have crazy-person strength, ‭
因为你可能有精神病人的疯劲
but if you don't get the hell out of my bar,
但如果你不滚出我的酒吧
I'm going to have to kick your ass.
我只能用武力对待了
God, that was so hot.
天吶 这太性感了
Can you believe the sexual tension between us?
你敢相信我们之间的性诱惑吗
反疫苗接种妈咪手册
It's occupied.
有人
Occupied!
有人
Vernon, what the heck?
弗南 你搞什么
I'm using the toilet!
我在用着马桶呢
I need cash. My cards are maxed.
我需要现金 我的卡刷爆了
I wrote a bum check for my latest malpractice insurance.
我给最近一次医疗事故保险写了张空头支票
Man, I better not mess up any surgeries!
天啊 但愿我不要搞砸什么手术
I just gave you $15,000.
我才给了你1.5万美元
You're the one who gave money to a money pig.
是你主动把钱投进存钱罐的
That's on you.
都怪你自己
This isn't a good time.
现在不是时候
I just received some highly enervating news
我刚听到一个很打击我的消息
that has my bowels in a state.
让我的肠道系统不太稳定
You don't know enervating, Paul!
你不知道什么是打击 保罗
Come talk to me about enervating
你根本不懂什么叫打击
when you got a goddamn baby on the way
等你有个孩子要出生
that's gonna cost at least a half million in its stupid life.
一辈子至少要花掉你50万美元 你再来跟我说
Just give me that money, turkey-dick!
快把钱给我 火鸡屌
- You shut the hell up, Vernon! - ‭Goddamn it.
-你给我闭嘴 弗南 -该死的
- Get the hell out of this bathroom - Where is it?!
-滚出这个卫生间 -钱在哪儿
or I will destroy you and everything that you love!
否则我会毁掉你和你所爱的一切
I will smother you in your sleep, so help me god!
我会在你睡觉时捂死你 上帝保佑我
I hate you! Give me that money, nerd!
我恨你 把钱给我 呆子
Get out, get out, get out!
滚出去 滚出去
Stop it!
快停下
God!
天呐
- You are such an asshole. - Get out!
-你真是个混蛋 -滚出去
I wish you were dead!
我希望你死翘翘
Where's Gretchen?
格雷琴呢
Jimmy, I'm moving out.
吉米 我要搬出去了
I'm so sorry,
我很抱歉
but the time has come for me to strike out on my own, and I...
但我该出去自力更生了 而且我...
Ooh, you have to get a place with a pool. Or a gym.
那你必须找个带泳池的地方 带健身房也行
Ac-actually, we already have a place.
事实上 我们已经有住处了
We?
"我们"
- Me and Dorothy. - ‭What?
-我和多洛希 -什么
You've only known her for about an hour, man.
你和她才刚认识呢 老兄
Who else do you know who moved in with someone way too soon?
你认识的人当中 还有谁太快就和别人同居了
Me!
I got saddled with a lemon.
我弄了个坑爹货回来
柠檬车指出厂有瑕疵的车
Guess what I spent all afternoon doing Wednesday?
你猜整个周三下午我都在做什么
I sat in a pillow fort while she wept.
我坐在一个枕头城堡里陪她哭
So boring.
无聊死了
Wait, Wednesday?
慢着 周三
That's why you missed my show?
所以你才错过了我的表演吗
And no one can see you have a lemon.
没人能看出来你的车是柠檬车
you pull up to the valet
你把它停在接待员身边
and people are like, "Ooh, nice car,"
他们会说 "哇 车不错啊"
but they can't see all the work it needs on the interior.
但他们看不到车内部的那些问题
And then...
然后...
You find out there was a factory recall
你发现工厂曾经发出过召回令
and that they could've fixed it themselves?
他们原本完全可以自己修好的
Oh, no.
不好
Level two Jimmy drunk:
"吉米二级醉酒"状态
Angry Jimmy.
愤怒的吉米
Okay, just slow down
好了 先淡定下
before you get yourself to level three.
免得进入第三级了
Whose idea was this?
这是谁的主意
Mine.
我的
And when did you have it?
什么时候有的这主意
When she took me to go see an apartment that she couldn't...
当她带我去看一套公寓 那地方...
quite afford on her own.
她一个人有点付不起
You're scaring me.
你吓到我了
Have you seen the rest of the house?
你看了这房子的其他部分了吗
It is literally the exact opposite of how we should decorate our place.
我们应该装修成跟这完全相反的样子
There's a framed poster of G. Love & Special Sauce.
有一个裱起来的"吉·爱与秘制酱"乐队的海报
I shit you not.
我真没逗你玩
I can't move in with you.
我不能和你同居
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Turns out, Jimmy missed the show for a really good reason,
事实证明 吉米没去看表演有正当理由
And-and-and I... I just got angry,
可我... 我只是生他的气
and I made this rash decision, and...
然后做了这个仓促的决定 然后...
Okay, honey, listen to me.
亲爱的 听着
This is your chance to start your life over.
这是你开始新生活的机会
With me.
和我一起
You're ready.
你准备好了
No, but I'm not ready for what you want from me.
但 我没准备好满足你对我的期待
You tell me that I am, but I'm not.
你说我准备好了 但我其实没有
Maybe in a few years.
也许再过几年吧
I don't have a few years.
我等不了几年了
I spent four years too goddamn long in that comedy house
我在那个该死的喜剧团里待了整整4年
'cause I thought we were going somewhere.
我以为我们能有所成就
I don't have any more time to waste.
我没有更多时间可以浪费了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信
Goddamn you, Edgar.
你真该死 埃德加
Okay, uh, everyone, hello.
好了 各位 喂
Hi, everybody, gather round, please.
嗨 各位 请聚到这边来
Well, the moment of truth has arrived.
见证真相的时候到了
In just a minute, we are gonna be cutting into that cake,
再过几分钟 我们就要切开这个蛋糕
and depending on its color,
根据它的颜色
finding out if we're gonna raising
判断我们将要养大的
a precious little baby girl or a macho boy.
是一个可爱的小女孩 还是一个猛男
Isn't that fun?
多好玩啊
- We want to... ‭- Hello.
-我们想... -大家好
Sorry.
抱歉
I'd just like to say a few words.
我只想说几句话
Okay, now is not really the time.
好了 现在真的不是时候
It's cool, Bec-- it's all love.
没事的 贝卡 都是爱
Oh, my god, level three.
我的天啊 第三级了
No, it's not, Becca.
不是的 贝卡
Happy Jimmy.
快乐的吉米
Becca, y-you... are so special.
贝卡 你 那么特别
No, I'm serious.
不 我说真的
You take in my words.
你相信我的话
You accept how special you are.
你要接受你有多特别
You are a treasure.
你就是一个宝藏
- Okay. - Come here.
-好吧 -过来
- Come here, I'm gonna hug on you. - ‭Okay.
-过来 我要抱抱你 -好吧
Look at this woman--
看看这个女人
She's like a lioness on the savannah,
她像只大草原上的母狮子
just preparing to expel her...
准备赶走她的...
It must have been my pre-ejaculate.
那一定是我的"预射精液"[部分含精子]
Goddamn, Becca.
该死的 贝卡
Since we broke up, I started life-logging.
自从我们分手后 我开始记录生活数据
I record everything.
我把一切都记下来
My conversations, bowel movements, fitness.
我的谈话 大便周期 运动状况
My life in searchable data.
我的人生是可以搜索的数据
And according to my records,
根据我的记录显示
we did have unprotected vaginal intercourse for 37 seconds
我们确实有过37秒的无套交合
before I donned a sheath.
然后我才戴上的避孕套
Though the odds of conception from pre-ejaculate are narrow,
虽然预射精液导致怀孕的概率非常低
as you know, I do have a heavy seminal load
但你知道 我的精液量大
of high viscosity and opacity.
粘稠 浓度高
Oh, what happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Amy was signing so fast with her left hand,
艾米当时用左手打哑语太快了
I didn't see the right hook coming.
我没看到她的右勾拳
- She hit you? ‭- And more.
-她打你了吗 -不止
- Why? ‭- 'cause I broke up with her.
-为什么 -因为我跟她分手了
Do you remember when I told you the definition of love
你还记得我告诉过你爱的定义就是
was putting someone else's needs above your own,
将对方的需求至于自己的之上
and you said, "Ew"?
但你当时说"恶"
Ew.
I mean, yes.
我是说 是啦
Tonight, you put me first
今晚 你却把我放在了第一位
when you decided not to trap me with your pregnancy.
因为你决定不拿怀孕的事来坑我
I quit on you.
我抛弃了你
I was a hypocrite.
是我太虚伪
So, Lindsay...
琳赛
let's have baby.
我们一起把孩子生下来吧
I don't know, Paul.
我不知道 保罗
I was really unhappy.
我未离婚时真的很不幸福
Think about it, okay?
考虑一下 好吗
It's just so sad, you know?
太难过了 知道吗
Level four.
第四级
I've only heard about this.
我也只是听过传说而已
Edgar.
埃德加
My confidant.
我的知己
A Grumio to my Petruchio.
我的忠实仆人
The sweetest man I've ever known.
我认识的最贴心的男人
It's so beautiful that you and Dorothy found each other.
你和多洛希能在一起真是太美好了
But I just... I just broke up with her.
但我...我刚刚跟她分手了啊
why'd you do that?
为什么要分手啊
You told me to.
你让我分手的啊
But Dorothy's amazing.
但是多洛希多好啊
You said she manipulated me.
你说她操控了我
So what?
那又怎样
Go!
快去
I know it's cliché,
我知道这都是陈词滥调
but, really, what-what if there were no possessions?
但是说真的 万一没有财产呢
Can you imagine that?
你们能想象吗
Uh, do you guys know my girlfriend, Gretchen?
你们认识我的女朋友吗 格雷琴
She's supposed to be here.
她本该也来了才对
She got sad for a long time.
她抑郁了很长时间
That was hard.
真的好艰难啊
I'm used to being the complicated one.
我习惯了做那个复杂的人
Like, with-with Becca.
比如跟贝卡在一起时
Becca's, uh, like a Monday crossword.
贝卡简直像周一的填字游戏一样简单
Gretchen...
格雷琴
Sunday.
是周日
Takes-takes all day,
要花一整天才能搞定
but it's rewarding as hell.
但是一切都很值
Gretchen!
格雷琴
You had a little too much to drink, didn't you, buddy?
你喝得有点多哦 小哥
Gretchen, what the hell am I doing up here?
格雷琴 我在这上面干什么啊
Aw, I know.
我懂的
Y-you... have to help me,
你...你得帮我
'cause my turn.
因为轮到我了
It is, Jimmy.
没错 吉米
Okay, oh, I'm so sorry, everybody.
好吧 我很抱歉 各位
Vernon.
弗南
My father was a petty man.
我父亲是个卑微的小人物
Demeaning.
丢人
Stingy.
吝啬
I think that's why I'm so scared to be a father.
我想这就是为什么我这么怕当个父亲
Vernon, put down that mic right now.
弗南 马上把麦克风放下
No, I have been silent too long!
不 我已经沉默太久了
I became a doctor...
我成了医生
because I was born dead,
因为我出生时是个死胎
but do you guys have any idea...
但你们知道...
You never came.
你一直不来
I tried to kiss Nina, and she kicked me out of her bar.
我试图亲妮娜 结果她把我赶出了她的酒吧
What?
什么
But you're so hot.
但你这么性感
I'm so hot.
我是很性感啊
Did you wear your booby shirt?
你有穿那件凸显大胸的衬衫吗
Of course I wore my booby shirt.
我当然穿了凸显大胸的衬衫
Anyway, I can see what you like about her.
总之 我明白你喜欢她什么了
She's hella foxy.
她就是个狐媚子
She a'ight.
她也就还行啦
I have a problem, you guys.
我有个问题 各位
I gave control of my finances to a woman I don't know.
我把我的经济控制权交给了一个我不认识的女人
There's nothing sexual about it.
没有任何情色元素
Fine, I jack off to it sometimes,
好吧 我偶尔会撸一管
but that's not what it's about.
但这不是重点
I regret being born dead,
我很遗憾我出生时是个死胎
and I regret not being ready to be a father,
很后悔没做好当父亲的准备
and I regret going to see the Babadook.
我还很后悔去看了《巴巴杜》
It was so scary, you guys.
好吓人啊 我跟你们说
But mostly I regret hurting my wife.
但我最后悔的是我伤害了我的妻子
I regret, but I am not ashamed anymore.
我很后悔 但我再也不觉得羞耻了
I am not ashamed.
我不觉得羞耻
But I reiterate--
但我重申一遍
Do not see the Babadook.
不要去看《巴巴杜》
Whatever you do!
无论你干什么
卡拉OK选歌
现在播放《知道得不多》
♪ Look at this face ♪
♪看着这张脸♪
♪ I know the years are showing ♪
♪我知道有岁月的痕迹♪
♪ Look at this life ♪
♪看着这人生♪
♪ I still don't know where it's going ♪
♪我还不知道前路将如何♪
♪ I don't know much ♪
♪我知道得不多♪
♪ But I know I love you ♪
♪但我知道我爱你♪
♪ And that may be ♪
♪而那也许♪
♪ All I need to know ♪
♪是我需要知道的一切♪
♪ Look at these eyes ♪
♪看着这双眼♪
♪ They've never seen what mattered ♪
♪尚未见过重要的事♪
♪ Look at these dreams ♪
♪看着这些梦♪
♪ So beat and... and so battered ♪
♪如此饱受摧残♪
♪ I don't know much ♪
♪我知道得不多♪
♪ But I know I love you ♪
♪但我知道我爱你♪
♪ And that may be ♪
♪而这也许♪
♪ All I need to know ♪
♪是我需要知道的一切♪
♪ So many questions ♪
♪这么多问题♪
♪ Still left unanswered ♪
♪还没有解答♪
♪ So much I've never broken through ♪
♪我还有好多枷锁未曾冲破♪
♪ and when I feel you near me... ♪
♪当我感到你在我身边♪
Listen, no, I'm not ready to live with you,
听我说 不 我还没准备好跟你同居
But does that mean we have to break up?
但这样我们就非得分手吗
Because when two people connect like I think we do,
因为当两个人像我们这样心意相通
I refuse to believe that things have to just end.
我绝不相信一切就此结束
That's madness.
那简直丧病
I-I refuse to believe that life has to be like that.
我绝不相信生活必须是这样的
I simply refuse.
我就是拒绝相信
Life has to make more sense than that.
生活绝不能这么没有道理
Dude, we just got in a little fight.
大哥 我们只是小吵了一架
And now I'm taking the bus home to show you how mad I am.
现在我要坐公交回家 好让你知道我有多生气
You're supposed to come after me.
你该追我才对的
You thought we broke up?
你以为我们分手了吗
People don't behave like that, dummy.
没人会那样的 傻瓜
Want to go get some food,
想去买点吃的
help me figure out how to get my deposit back?
帮我想想怎么把我的订金要回来吗
Yes. Yes, I do.
好啊 我愿意
♪ I don't know much ♪
♪我知道得不多♪
♪ But I know I love you ♪
♪但我知道我爱你♪
♪ That may be ♪
♪而这也许♪
♪ All I need to know ♪
♪是我需要知道的一切♪
How much money?
多少钱
So much.
很多
♪ And that may be ♪
♪而这也许♪
♪ All there is ♪
♪是我所需要♪
♪ To know... ♪
♪知道的一切♪
Good?
好吃吗
Yeah.
好吃
I got a new hobby.
我有了个新爱好
What is it?
是什么
I'm gonna talk to someone about it.
我要去找个人谈谈
A doctor someone.
医生什么的
Maybe see about some medication.
也许考虑吃点药
It's always been just me, you know?
我一直都一个人扛过去的
Now it's not anymore.
现在再也不是了
Thank you.
谢谢
You know,
那个
After I cleaned the fries off your face and put you to bed,
我清理了你脸上的薯条 把你放在床上之后
you said something to me that was pretty dark.
你跟我说了一些很黑暗的东西
Don't tell me.
别告诉我
Okay, I won't.
好 我不会的
I love you too.
我也爱你