我爱上的人是奇葩 第二季 You're the Worst Season 2 第2集: Crevasses

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 斯蒂芬·福尔克

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 布兰登·史密斯


台词
Okay, what nationality was "Chop-in"?
听好了 "悄邦"的国籍是什么
- Chopin. - What the hell is that?
-是肖邦 -那是什么鬼
Piano guy.
弹钢琴的
- Ew. - ‭Just guess a country.
-好恶 -猜个国家就行
Whatever.
管他呢
Delaware.
特拉华
Delaware's a state.
特拉华是州
State, country.
州和国家都一样
Europe.
欧洲
"Pol-ish."
"泡兰"
What's "Pol-ish"?
"泡兰"是什么
Polish.
是波兰
It's where Poles are from.
就是波兰人[鸡巴]的故乡
You'd love it there, Lindsers.
你会喜欢那里的 琳子
Sport and Leisure.
运动与休闲类
What's the first letter on the typewriter?
打字机上第一个字母是什么
A A.
- Wrong. Q. - ‭Q?
-错 是Q -是Q吗
- Q? Q? - Why q?
-Q 怎么是Q -为什么是Q
- It just says "Q." - Why would q be first?
-答案就是"Q" -Q为什么会是第一个
Barely any words use Q's.
很少有单词里是含Q字母的
Q's are like the elbows of letters.
Q就像是字母界的胳膊肘
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
You're so funny.
你太逗了
It should totally be A.
应该是A才对嘛
Yeah! I should get a pie.
没错 我该得到一个奖牌[派]
I want a pie!
我也要派
Here.
You thought we meant real pie, didn't you?
你以为我们说的是真正的派 对吧
Want a pie? I can make you a pie.
你想要派 我可以给你做个派
Oh, Edgar.
埃德加
You don't have to make me a coconut cream pie.
你不用特地给我做椰奶派
Then you'd have to go to the store for me
你也不用特地去一趟百货商店
and also buy me ice cream and tampons why you're there.
给我买冰淇淋和卫生棉
I am learning so much from this game.
我从这游戏中学到了好多哦
That the national air and space museum
因为知道了国家航空博物馆
isn't named after some guy named Aaron Space?
不是为了纪念一个叫"航空"的人吗
No.
不是
That Edgar will do things for me.
是埃德加愿意为我做事
Ever since I owned the mic at
自从我在贝卡那傻兮兮的
Becca's stupid surprise baby party,
"公布怀孕"派对一展歌喉
He's been riding my jock hard.
他一直在极力讨我欢心
You did what now?
你做了什么
I sang Kate Bush.
我唱了凯特·布什的歌
It was crazy.
牛逼闪闪
Just preheating the oven.
预热了一下烤箱
- You're sweet! - ‭My turn.
-你真好 -轮到我了
Oh, my god! Are you not done?
我的老天 你们还没玩完
Science and Nature.
科学与自然类
Who was the first man in space?
第一个登上太空的是谁
Easy.
简单
Let me see.
我想想
I know Louis Armstrong.
我知道路易斯·阿姆斯特朗
Buzz Lightyear?
巴斯光年
The name Kurt Loder is coming to mind.
科特·罗德的名字浮现在我脑海
That does sound familiar.
听起来确实觉得很熟
Yuri Gagarin!
尤里·加加林
It's Yuri Gagarin.
是尤里·加加林
Louis Armstrong was a jazz trumpeter.
路易斯·阿姆斯特朗是爵士小号家
Buzz lightyear is a cartoon.
巴斯光年是卡通人物
And Kurt Loder was a VJ for MTV,
科特·罗德是MTV台主持人
about whom the only connection to space travel
他和太空旅行唯一的联系就是
was that the network's logo was a man in a space suit.
那个电视网的标识是个穿太空服的小人
Yeah. I don't know, Jimmy.
好吧 说不好 吉米
That doesn't sound right.
听着好像不太对
Charles Dickens wrote what 1837 novel
查尔斯·狄更斯1837年写了哪部
about the plight of street urchins?
关于流浪少年遭遇的小说
- Annie. - ‭Yes!
-《安妮》 -答对了
Pie for you.
给你一个小奖牌
我爱上的人是奇葩第二季 第二集
Salinger, Bronte,
塞林格 勃朗特
Ralph Ellison, Sylvia Plath.
拉尔夫·艾里森 西尔维娅·普拉斯
The expectation of a second novel can paralyse some.
对第二部作品的期望简直会令人崩溃
But what is there to be afraid of?
但有什么害怕的呢
I received an only
我收到过唯一一篇
positive adjacent review in the Times.
来自《纽约时报》的近乎正面的评论
If you look past Michiko Kakutani's
前提是你无视角谷美智子
thinly veiled ethnocentrism
那几乎不加掩饰的民族主义优越感
and scorching ephebiphobia.
和对年轻人的强烈恐惧
But am I afraid?
但我会怕吗
No!
不会
Writing is fear.
写作即是恐惧
To say that I allowed fear to cripple me
与其说我允许恐惧摧残我
would be to say that I am not, in fact, a writer,
不如说我其实不是个作家
Which would be akin to saying,
那就好比是在说
"Lo, condemn me thus back to the earth,
"瞧啊 把我流放到地球上去吧
for I am no more."
因为我已经不在其上"
Wait, so do you or do you not
等等 你到底有没有
have something for me to read?
可以让我读的东西
You're my agent, right?
你是我的经纪人 对吧
It's your job to find me work while things percolate on the follow-up.
未来情况不明朗之时 该是你负责给我找工作啊
Jimmy, I can't get you any more magazine work
吉米 我无法给你联系到杂志专栏的工作了
after Megan Thomas sued you for writing about having sex with her.
因为梅根·托马斯起诉你描写跟她做爱的事
Chuck Klosterman sent me a bottle of scotch for that one.
查克·克劳斯曼为此给我寄了一瓶威士忌
I do get calls for people needing translation work,
我确实接到了电话 他们需要翻译
research assistant, novelization of movies...
研究助理 电影改写成小说之类的
There's a popcorn catalog that needs a copywriter.
以及一家做爆米花的需要个文案写产品目录
Forget it!
没门
Just hearing those horrific choices has fueled my fire.
光是听到这些可怕的选项我都要冒火了
I can tell that the big idea is right around the corner.
我能感觉到 下一个伟大的创意马上就要诞生了
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised
事实上 就算我突然思如泉涌
if I start flying through those pages any day now.
写完整本书 我也不会惊讶的
Nope, would not be surprised at all.
不 一点都不惊讶
He'll have another.
他还要一杯
I'll get the tab.
我会埋单的
But this is really stretching
但这样还真是
the definition of the word "Meeting," Jimmy.
对"开会"这个词的广义延伸啊 吉米
Jimmy?!
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米
What?!
怎么了
Where's the bloody mary bar?
血腥玛丽特饮呢
What the hell? Edgar!
怎么回事 埃德加
- Edgar! - ‭It is sunday, right?
-埃德加 -今天是周日 没错吧
- Edgar! ‭- Edgar!
-埃德加 -埃德加
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
I don't think he's home.
他应该没在家
It's all right.
没关系的
We're adults.
我们是成年人了
We can do this ourselves.
我们能自己做的
Okay.
好吧
Well, I know it involves vodka and tomato juice.
我知道需要伏特加和番茄汁
Well, we have a tomato.
我们只有个番茄
I'm sure that's fine.
我相信那个也可以的
Celery.
西芹呢
We have carrots.
我们有胡萝卜
Same thing, basically.
几乎是一样的嘛
Mayonnaise?
蛋黄酱
Don't you think it's time you got your own stuff?
你不觉得你是时候置办自己的东西了吗
I mean, you're wearing my clothes,
我是说 你穿着我的衣服
Using my toothbrush...
用着我的牙刷
So?
所以呢
Listen, I'm perfectly fine having you as a girlfriend.
听着 我完全不介意你做我女朋友
But not as a dependent.
但你不能当个寄生虫
I'll get stuff.
我会置办东西的
But where in your mind's eye
但你觉得
do you see me putting said stuff once I get it?
一旦我置办了那些东西 该放哪儿呢
You know, where you keep things.
就是 你平常放东西的地方啊
You mean, the three trash bags on the floor in the corner?
你是说角落里那三个垃圾袋吗
Uh-huh, Gretchen's corner.
对啊 格雷琴的角落
Fine. Look.
好吧 听着
If there's space that I'm not using
如果某些空间是我没占用的
that can't be, you know, seen,
而且是我看不到的地方
it's yours. ‭
就属于你的了
See? There's no room for me in my own house!
瞧吧 在我自己家 都没有我的空间
Sorry, your house?
什么 你家
Fine-- our house.
好吧 我们家
When I was a kid, I'd say come over
在我小时候 我会说
and watch skin-amax and drink Zima in "My house" Or "Our house,"
来"我家"或者"我们家" 看小黄片 喝饮料
Not "The house my parents bought."
而不是"我爸妈的家里"
Well, they should've corrected you on that.
他们当时就该纠正你的说法
Hey, guys!
嘿 伙计们
You have one job on Sundays!
你在周日只有一件事要做
‭- What were you thinking not being here? - One!
-你怎么想的 竟然跑出去了 -就一件
My fault-- I made him take me to get football costumes.
我的错 我让他带我去买橄榄球衣了
Yeah, everything's in the bloody mary drawer.
是啊 所有材料都在"血腥玛丽抽屉"里
I'll show you.
我带你看
It's super easy...
超级容易的
What's going on?
到底是怎么回事
You've never watched a sport in your life.
你这辈子都没去看过比赛啊
Gretch, I need to get over Paul.
格雷琴 我得忘掉保罗
And apparently, on Sundays,
显然 周日的时候
They have these sports bars
会有专门的球迷酒吧
Full of horny macho dumb-dumbs
满是精虫上脑的呆傻壮汉
Whose girlfriends are all at home.
他们的女朋友都在家呢
Plus wings.
而且还有鸡翅
You do love wings.
你的确很爱鸡翅
I need a bo-hunk.
我需要个头脑简单的
Paul was such a gump.
保罗就是个蠢货
Get this-- he told me the definition of love
你听听 他跟我说爱的定义就是
Is putting someone else's needs above yours.
将对方的需求置于自己的之前
- Ew. - ‭I know.
-好恶 -我也觉得
Meanwhile, Edgar's being so nice.
与此同时呢 埃德加却对我超级好
He knows I'm hurting so he keeps doing stuff for me.
他知道我很受伤 所以不断为我做些事情
Just be careful with him, okay?
小心点对待他 好吗
Edgar, let's hit the wing place before the game starts.
埃德加 我们趁比赛开始前赶快去鸡翅店吧
Yeah. We'll ride with you.
好吧 我们搭你们的车一起去
There's a towels & stuff in that mall
那个商场里出售毛巾等生活用品
Where Gretchen can buy a toothbrush
格雷琴可以去那里买把牙刷
And other things adults own.
以及成人必备的其他用品
You're gonna help me shop?
你要帮我购物吗
Hell, no.
当然不会
I'm going for literary inspiration.
我要去寻找文学灵感
I'm not finding it here, so maybe I'll find it
我在这里找不到 所以或许我可以
Amongst the diabetic masses of the American shopper.
在庞大的美国购物者人群中找到
I'm like Thoreau,
我就跟梭罗一样
美国作家亨利·戴维·梭罗《瓦尔登湖》是其名作之一
Only the mall shall be my Walden.
不过商场才是我的瓦尔登湖
Mall-den.
"商场蹲"
I would've found that eventually.
我自己原本也终会找到的
This way!
这边走
Wait!
等等
Hang out with me first.
先陪我玩一会儿嘛
What do you want to do?
你想做什么
翻译 TVyoung Ethan-泽生
翻译 新浪微博@少年美剧派
时间轴 加森 阿包
校对 Ethan-泽生 后期 加森
新浪微博@少年美剧派
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: ustvboom了解最新影视字幕发布信息
That's your boyfriend.
那是你男朋友
That's your girlfriend.
那是你女朋友
That's your boyfriend.
那是你男朋友
Yes, he is.
没错 他就是
I love my boyfriend.
我爱我男朋友
Do you really?
真的吗
This is shit! Derivative trifle!
烂得像坨屎 没创意的东西
The composition is wretched.
构图简直糟糕至极
Tonal harmony nonexistent.
色彩完全不协调
Don't even get me started on the perspective.
远近透视这方面我就更不提了
Blue ribbon?
竟然得了蓝丝带最高奖
This contest is a sham.
这整个比赛就是个骗局
小画家大赛
Oh, what next? What next?
接下来干什么 接下来干什么
Go buy your crap. I have to work now.
去买你的东西去 我得开始工作了
No whining, woman!
别哀声抱怨 女人
Let the observation...begin.
现在就开始 观察吧
And they have four chances to get said ten yards.
他们有4次机会往前推进10码
Now, before I get into some of your various offensive packages,
好了 在我说到你的各种进攻策略之前
I'm reminded of when my older brother Salazar
我突然想起我哥哥萨拉扎曾带我
Took me to see a raider game.
去看过一场奥克兰突击者队的比赛
We were so far away,
我们坐得很远
but to me, it was like being on the field.
但对我而言 就像亲身在球场上一样
And then he sold crank to a Chargers fan in the men's room
然后他在男厕卖了些廉价冰毒给一个闪电队的球迷
And we used the money to go to Applebee's.
然后我们用那个钱去苹果蜂餐厅吃了一顿
You know what I think?
你知道我是怎么想的吗
I think...
我觉得...
That's my guy.
他就是我喜欢的类型
At the bar.
吧台边的那个
Over there, with the shoulders.
就那个 缩着肩膀那个
All right, go to it.
好了 去吧
Go to what?
去什么
Go wing man for me.
去当我的僚"机"啊
Oh, okay.
好吧
- How many wings should this man go get you? - ‭No.
-我该去给你拿多少"鸡"翅 -不是
Go talk to that cute guy for me.
去帮我找那个家伙搭讪吧
Oh, but now that you mention it,
不过既然你刚刚提到了
I could use some more wings, too.
我的确还需要一些鸡翅
Okay, here I go.
好了 我该上了
Nope.
做不到
Nope.
做不到
Nuh-uh.
不行
Can I help you find something?
需要我帮你找些什么商品吗
Puppies?
狗狗有吗
Do you have any puppies?
你们这儿有狗狗卖吗
Oh, wait...
等等
This isn't a dog store.
这不是宠物出售商店
Daisy and Mort met in Buenos Aires in 1968.
黛西和莫特1968年相识于布宜诺斯艾利斯
Daisy worked at a hat factory.
黛西在一家帽子厂工作
Mort lived as an ashkenazi jew, but really
莫特表面上是个中欧系犹太人 但实际上
He was a nazi war criminal.
他是个纳粹战争犯
No, that's dumb. Who cares?
不行 太傻逼了 谁在乎啊
Megan was just like any other 15-year-old girl.
梅根就跟其他15岁的小女孩一样
She loved social media,
她喜欢社交媒体
Hated her parents,
讨厌父母
And lived and died by the fluctuating attention from boys.
极度重视男孩们对自己的关注度
But what most people didn't know
但大多数人不知道的是
Was that Megan was actually...
梅根实际上是个...
A nazi war criminal.
纳粹战争犯
What's wrong with me?
我这是怎么了
- Excuse me? - Yeah? ‭
-打扰一下 -什么事
Uh, your job must be tedious and bleak.
你的工作一定很无聊很令人讨厌吧
Tell me about it.
跟我说说吧
Ah, sure. Well, so far it's a sweet-ass gig.
好啊 目前我觉得这工作棒极了
I get walk around macking on hoes all day.
我整天就是在商场里瞎转转
And nobody in the food court busses their trays,
食品区也没人会把吃剩的餐盘送到回收处
So I eat like a king.
所以我可以大吃特吃
And if I don't want to chase a shoplifter, I don't.
如果我不想追扒手 我就不追
I go smoke a bowl out on the delivery bay
我会去下货区抽一管大麻
And wait for him to bail with the merch.
等着他 诱惑他乖乖交出商品
Plus, I get to work for my best friend Eric,
而且 我还是替我的好朋友埃里克工作
Who's a sweetheart.
他真是个小甜心
he's got sickle cell,
他患有镰刀形红细胞贫血症
But he's real positive about it.
但他态度很积极地在面对
So, yeah, I guess, all in all,
所以 归根结底
This job really fits my lifestyle.
这份工作很适合我的生活方式
Why do you ask?
你为什么问我这个
I'm a writer.
我是个作家
‭I was looking for a subject.
我在寻找写作主题
So, let me ask you something.
我想问你一个问题
If you were offered the job, would you write,
假如有人向你提供一份工作 比如说
Say, a novelization of a movie?
把一部电影改写成小说 你愿意吗
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Bec-because I would love that!
因为 我超乐意的
Oh, my god. Wait right here.
天啊 在这等我一下
I'm gonna be right back!
我马上就回来
Come on, come on.
快啊 拜托
Oh, my god.
天啊
What is that? That is delightful!
那是什么啊 好有趣啊
Wha-what's your name?
你 你叫什么名字
Thanks, but I'm just not interested.
谢了 但我没兴趣
What? No.
什么 不是的
I'm not gay, no.
我不是基佬 不是的
My friend, over there,
我那边那位朋友
With the sauce on her face, she wanted me to come,
就是脸上沾满酱汁的那个 是她派我过来的
uh, talk to, talk to you for her.
让我代她找你聊聊
Well, tell her thanks,
跟她说谢谢
But I'm actually gay.
但我其实是基佬
Okay.
好吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Wait, you said you weren't interested in me.
等等 你刚说你对我没兴趣
Right.
对啊
But you're gay.
但你是基佬
Yes.
没错
I don't understand.
我搞不懂
I can't do it.
我做不到
- I can't buy stuff. - ‭Why?
-我没办法去买东西 -为什么
It's like, my old stuff was just stuff I accrued over time.
我的旧东西都是在很长的时间里慢慢获得的
Crap I stole during my shoplifting days.
是当年我在商场当扒手时偷来的
Shit I inherited from that old lady
以及从那个老妇人那里继承来的东西
Who thought I was her granddaughter.
她老糊涂了 以为我是她孙女
And now I have to completely furnish, from scratch,
但是现在 我要完全从头开始
the life of an adult woman
搭建一个成年女人的生活
And I have no clue how to do that.
我完全不知道该怎么做
Anyway, Jimmy doesn't even want to make space for me in his house.
而且 吉米完全不想在他家为我腾出空间
That's why you need stuff, Gretch.
所以你才需要购置东西啊 格雷琴
To stake your claim.
占据你该有的东西
Get your shit up in those crevasses.
用你的烂玩意儿填满那些空间缝隙
Besides, stuff is the best.
再说了 东西最好了
You can never get lonely with stuff.
只要有物质的东西 就永远不会孤单
And there are so many examples of stuff--
东西是有很多种的
Ice cube trays shaped like high heels.
高跟鞋状的冻冰块的小托盘
Towels.
毛巾
Smaller towels for your butt.
以及专门擦屁股的小毛巾
Chairs, which I guess are also for your butt.
椅子 其实椅子也是用来服务屁股的
Okay, got it.
好的 懂了
Wait, so you...
等等 所以你...
Like her, but you're trolling for dudes for her?
你喜欢她 但却为她钓汉子吗
What a bitch.
真是个贱人
She is so using you.
她完全是在利用你
Instead of talking to dudes for her,
你不该再替她去勾搭汉子了
You should be lining up some sweet ass for yourself.
而是该为自己找个美女勾搭一下
Or if you prefer it-- "Hot puss."
如果你喜欢 该叫"性感骚妹"
You're right.
你们说得对
You see that cocktail waitress with the brown hair?
你看到那个棕色头发的鸡尾酒服务员了吗
She's our friend of ours.
她是我们的朋友
And she needs to stop dating married baseball players.
她不能再跟已婚的棒球队员搞在一起了
I'll introduce you.
我给你介绍下
Okay, thanks.
好啊 谢谢
And then once you get her number,
一旦你搞到她的号码
Bring your friend a wet wipe.
记得给你的朋友拿张湿纸巾
You've been standing here for 20 minutes.
你已经站在这里20分钟了
Can I help you find something?
需要我帮你找些什么商品吗
No, I'm fine.
不 不用了
I'm waiting for someone.
我在等人呢
My son... Actually.
其实是等我儿子
Jayden?
叫杰顿
Cart paralysis. It's very common.
购物选择困难综合症 是很常见的
What do you need to get?
你需要买些什么
Everything!
所有东西
I just moved in with my boyfriend
我刚搬去跟我男友同居了
And I don't have any stuff except for a food processor
但我除了个食物料理机其他什么都没有
And, like, 19 thongs, because even though at first we were like,
以及19条丁字裤 因为尽管一开始我们的态度是
"I am not wearing that,"
"我才不要穿那个呢"
The patriarchy somehow convinced us
但是家长从小就教育我们
that visible panty lines were unacceptable,
穿衣绝不能显露出内裤的边线痕迹
so now I've just grown accustomed
所以现在我已经完全习惯了
To the feeling of a fabric rope against my actual asshole all day.
一根布绳整天摩擦我的屁眼的感觉
And anyway, even if I did buy the stuff of a life,
再说了 就算我买了一堆生活用品
there's nowhere for me to put it
也没地方让我放啊
Because I'm not sure this dude really wanted me to move in
因为我不太确定那家伙是否真心想让我搬过去
Because I'm an irresponsible monster
因为我是个毫无责任感的怪物
Who burned down her apartment with her vibrator!
竟然因震动棒失火而烧掉了自己的公寓
I'm just gonna leave you
我就给你一张
With this checklist for college freshmen.
专门提供给大学新生的购物清单吧
"Hair dryer.
吹风机
Hair dryer..."
吹风机
"Shower shoes."
洗澡专用拖鞋
More wings.
再来些鸡翅
‭I said
我说了
I'll tell you when I've had enough.
等我告诉你我吃够了才叫够了
I really like your shirt-- it shows off your shoulder.
我好喜欢你的上衣 完美显现你的香肩
Did you find everything you need?
你找到你需要的全部物品了吗
Why, yes, I did. Thank you.
是的 没错 谢谢
And, like, 20 things I didn't know existed.
有好多东西我之前都不知道它们的存在呢
Little dryer balls that beat the shit out of your clothes?
小干衣球 可以去除衣服上的污渍
A banana holder?
香蕉架
Get off the counter, banana, you fancy now.
从柜台上滚起来吧 香蕉 你瞬间高大上了
And I'm gonna make my own soda.
我还要自己做苏打水呢
Can I make champagne?
我可以做香槟吗
Don't know. Gonna try.
不知道 得试试
- Fantastic. ‭- Yeah.
-棒极了 -是啊
Starting a whole new life.
开启一段全新的生活
It's scary but... I'm doing it.
虽有点吓人 但我还是要去做
This is a lot of stuff.
这可是很多东西啊
Did you need help with any storage solutions today?
你今天找人帮你腾出存储空间了吗
Please don't.
可千万别啊
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Where's your stuff?
你买的东西呢
Why do I have to go buy everything?
为什么我什么都要买啊
Uh, because you have nothing.
因为你什么东西都没有
I know!
我知道
But why do I have to be the one making all the adjustments?
但为什么非得由我来做调整 适应新生活啊
How has your life changed Since I moved in,
我搬进去后 你的生活又改变了多少
other than you get all of this next to you every night?
除了每晚都有我这个大美女躺你旁边
Not one bit.
其他一点没变
Any change for you is purely theoretical.
对你而言任何改变都是理论上的
"Oh, I live with someone now."
"我现在跟人同居了"
Big stinking deal. I have nothing.
我真是亏死了 我什么都没有
I told you, we would find room for your things.
我跟你说了 会给你的东西找到地方放的
I don't want to live around you, Jimmy.
我不想以你为中心生活 吉米
I don't want to live in the crevasses.
我不想在你的缝隙中生活
I'm not moss!
我又不是苔藓
See you later.
回见
There you are.
你在这儿啊
So... What movie are we adapting?
那么 我们是要改编什么电影
What?
什么
Oh, no, it was a hypothetical.
不是 那只是假设性的而已
And for me, not for you.
而且是我来做 不是你
But I just quit my job.
但我刚刚辞职了啊
Damn it! This keeps happening to me.
妈的 我老是遇到这种事
Oh, my god!
天啊
I told Eric to suck my dick!
我叫埃里克给我跪舔呢
Why would I do that?
我为什么要做这种事啊
I love that guy.
我很爱那家伙的
I-I, I got your text.
我 我收到你的短信了
What's the crisis?
你遇到什么麻烦了
And h-h-how do you still have buffalo sauce on your face?
而且 你的脸上怎么还有鸡翅酱汁啊
I went to the mall today
我今天去商场
looking to take my mind off how lonely I am
是想让自己忘记孤独感
and maybe hook up with a nice guy.
如果可能就顺便勾搭一个好男人
Turns out, I was looking in the wrong place.
结果发现 我找错地方了
The answer was right in front of me the whole time.
答案其实一直就在我面前
My phone!
就是手机
I don't need to be looking in the real world.
我不需要在现实世界里去寻找
I need to be looking online.
我应该去网上寻找
So, what I am doing here?
那你叫我来干什么
I need sexy photos for my profile.
我需要一些性感照片来建个人档案
I can help.
我可以帮忙的
So, are you going to, uh,
那么 你会打电话给那个
Call that cute waitress you were talking to?
下午跟你聊天的性感服务员吗
Nah. We have nothing in common.
不会 我们没有任何共同点
How did you get wing sauce down there?
你那里怎么也会有鸡翅酱汁啊
Russell, it's Jimmy.
拉塞尔 我是吉米
Um, those jobs you mentioned--
你之前提到的那些工作
You can find me something.
你可以给我联系一个
Probably not the popcorn thing.
最好别是那个做爆米花的
Also, this counts as a meeting, so you owe me a drink.
而且 这也算是开会 所以你得补请我一杯酒
Listen.
听着
I understand that my actions
我知道我的行为
Could lead you to feel a bit unwelcome,
可能会让你觉得在这里不受欢迎
And I'll work on not being such a control freak.
我会努力改改的 不再这么控制狂
I mean, this is your house, too.
这也是你的家
So, I made you...
所以我给你做了个
A nightstand.
床头柜
It's called a kluf.
叫做"瞌睡夫"
Cool, thanks.
好极了 谢谢
What, what is that? What are you doing?
那 那是什么玩意儿 你在干什么
Why-why are you doing that?
你 你为什么这么做
Well, you just said it's my house, too,
你刚说了这也是我的家
So I'm just putting some art on our walls.
所以我只是在墙上挂一幅画而已
Okay.
好吧
But you see, ev-everything here
但是 你得明白 这里的一切
Is meticulously curated so...
都是严格整理安排过的...
I don't know, Jimmy.
我也说不清 吉米
I really like this poster.
我就是很喜欢这张海报
Look at that cat.
瞧瞧这只猫
He's so cool.
它好酷哦
All right.
好吧
If you really want me to feel comfortable here
如果你真想让我在这里感觉自由自在的
Maybe there's another way.
或许还有一个别的方法
What about the-the kluf?
这个瞌睡夫怎么办
You can use it. I'll just take yours.
你可以自己用 我用你的就行了
Thank you for making room for me.
谢谢你为我腾出空间
You're welcome.
不客气
I like our place.
我喜欢我们的家
Me, too.
我也是
Guess what Paul's definition of love is?
你知道保罗心中爱的定义是什么吗
What?
什么
Putting someone else's needs above yours.
将对方的需求置于自己的需求之前
- Ew. - ‭I know. He's such a gump.
-好恶 -我也觉得 他真是个蠢蛋
Come on, let's tackle the closet.
来吧 我们把衣柜也处理下