我爱上的人是奇葩 第二季 You're the Worst Season 2 第3集: 生来就挂 Born Dead

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 斯蒂芬·福尔克

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 布兰登·史密斯


台词
Oh, no. Oh, my God.
不好 我的天呐
What's wrong?
怎么了
Never mind.
没事
I thought Lena Dunham's dog died.
我以为丽娜·德纳姆的狗狗死了
HBO剧集《Girls》主演
It's just my aunt's.
只是我姨妈的而已
Heather's pregnant.
海瑟怀孕了
- Who? - Heather, she's pregnant.
-谁 -海瑟啊 她怀孕了
- Holy shit. - Who's Heather?
-我靠啊 -海瑟是谁
Heather.
海瑟啊
Yeah, I understand it's a name commonly given
好吧 我知道那是个80年代
to human women in the '80s,
十分常见的女性名字
but I have no idea who Heather is.
但我还是不知道海瑟是谁
Heather.
海瑟
Oh, my God.
天呐
How do you not know who Heather is?
你怎么会不知道海瑟是谁啊
Heather of "Heather, Gretchen,
就是"海瑟 格雷琴 贝娜黛特
Bernadette, Justine, and Cory."
嘉丝丁和科莉"五人帮中的海瑟啊
My main crew, my girls.
我的死党 我的闺蜜帮啊
I've never heard of any of these people.
我从未听过这些人当中的任何一个
Heather used to work with Justine.
海瑟以前跟嘉丝丁一起工作
But not Tattoo Justine, Ecstasy Justine.
但不是纹身嘉丝丁 是摇头丸嘉丝丁
And Bernadette used to date Rose's boyfriend
贝娜黛特以前跟罗丝的男友是一对
when they were in that band together,
当时他们都是那个乐队的成员
and then she started dating Rose.
之后她竟然跟罗丝在一起了
And Cory was the bartender at Pistol
科莉以前是手枪酒吧的酒保
where we used to drink all the time
我们以前老去那里喝酒
because they had great trance night and even better cocaine.
因为他们有超赞的迷幻之夜和更赞的可卡因
I've literally never heard any of those words from you before.
我真的从没听你说过这些事
Except cocaine.
除了可卡因
I can't believe she's pregnant again.
难以相信她居然又怀孕了
What a dummy.
真是够蠢的
I wonder how much abobos even cost these days.
不知道现在堕胎一次要花多少钱
I should offer to go with her.
我该问问她要不要陪她去
We could get post-abobo mani-pedis.
我们可以堕胎后去修脚甲
Oh, Gretchen, you don't need to pretend you have friends.
格雷琴 你不用假装你有朋友
What? I have friends.
什么 我有朋友的
No, there's nothing wrong with not having friends.
不 没朋友也没什么错啊
I don't.
我就没有
You don't have any friends?
你没有朋友吗
Nope, friends are for babies.
没有 小孩子才交朋友
Even my grandma has tons of friends.
连我奶奶都有无数个朋友
You never outgrow the need to feel connected to people.
无论你长到多大年纪 都有跟人亲近的情感需求
Nah, not me.
不 我就没有
So if you're so close,
那如果你们真这么亲密
why haven't I met any of these "Girls"?
为什么我到现在都没见过这些"闺蜜"呢
I haven't seen 'em in a couple months.
我好几个月没见过她们了
Been super busy.
最近超忙
Yeah, with my dick.
是啊 忙着玩屌
Sorry, I've been doing a lot of online gaming.
抱歉 我最近经常打网游
I'm in a war with this autistic kid from Sweden
我跟一个瑞典的自闭症小孩在干仗
who keeps blocking me on Instagram.
他老是在Ins上屏蔽我
Oh, you're on Instagram?
你还用Ins呢
Yeah, mostly I just use it to stalk Vernon.
是啊 通常就是用来跟踪弗南的动态而已
His photos are tragic.
他的照片简直太惨烈了
Ooh, I want to see.
我想看看
Did he get a selfie stick?
他买了自拍杆吗
What the...?
搞什么...
- What did you just do? - I accidentally liked his photo.
-你干了什么 -我不小心赞了他的照片
Oh, quick, uh, unlike it.
快点 取消赞
Goddamn it, woman!
该死的 你这婆娘
I did it really fast.
我取消得非常快
I'm sure he didn't even notice.
相信他根本不会注意到
Oh, my God!
天呐
弗南·巴巴拉整形外科医生
Finally happened!
终于成真了
Sorry about that.
我很抱歉
Yeah, so... turns out, you're gonna lose the leg.
好了 结果就是 你要失去那条腿了
Yes.
太棒了
翻译 TVyoung Ethan-泽生 小饭
翻译 新浪微博@少年美剧派
我爱上的人是奇葩第二季 第三集
时间轴 加森 阿包
You're so lucky you live near water.
你好幸运 你住的地方附近有水
校对 Ethan-泽生 后期 加森
You live half a mile from the ocean.
你家离海只有半英里
Ugh, seagulls, sand dollars.
恶心 海鸥 海胆
Fat people in blankets drinking orange soda.
一堆肥佬裹着毛毯喝橘子汽水
新浪微博@少年美剧派
No thanks, ocean.
免了吧 大海
Ooh, another dick pic.
又收到一张鸡巴照
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: ustvboom了解最新影视字幕发布信息
And... forwarded.
转发 成功
Online dating is so fun.
网上约会好好玩
Who are you forwarding them to?
你把照片转发给谁了
This gay porn site pays me ten bucks a dick.
我每上传一张鸡巴照 那个基佬黄网就付我10美元
I have a job.
我有工作了耶
Look.
Ew, whose pee stick is that?
真恶 那是谁的验尿棒啊
Heather, she got herself knocked up again.
海瑟 她又怀上了
You know, "Heather, Bernadette, Justine, Cory."
就是 "海瑟 贝娜黛特 嘉丝丁 科莉"
I haven't seen those basic hos in a minute.
我有段时间没见过那几个小婊砸了
Probably 'cause you went into hiding on the west side
可能是因为你躲在了西边
where no cool girls deign to go.
根本没有酷姑娘肯去
Well, I'm back in the real world and crushing this dick pic game.
我已经回到现实世界 完胜这个屌照游戏了
Well, I'm glad.
我很开心
I was a little worried about you after Paul left.
保罗离开后 我本来有点担心你的
I'm not gonna lie.
我不打算说假话
It's hard when you reach over in the morning
当你早上醒来伸过手去
and there's no one there
没人在你身边
except for the sandwich you fell asleep eating.
只有你睡前吃剩的三明治 那种感觉很难受的
You need closure from that nerd.
你得跟那个书呆子彻底了结了才行
You know what? I'm gonna have a party.
知道吗 我要开个派对
Reconnect with my girls,
跟我的闺蜜们重新聚聚
throw down old-school like we used to.
玩点老式风格的 像过去那样
I've been looking to rub Paul's face
我很想在保罗面前得瑟一下
in how dope I look and how fun my life is.
我现在多酷 生活多精彩
Inviting him to a get-together
邀请他参加聚会
where I'm smooching some Tinder rando is a perfect way to do it.
看我跟约炮软件上约来的帅哥搂搂抱抱
It's not a "Get-together," It's a party.
不是聚会 是狂欢派对
My girls don't do "Get-togethers."
我的闺蜜们才不搞什么聚会
Par-tay.
趴 体
Par-tay...
趴 体
Excuse me!
打扰一下
You dropped something!
你东西掉了
No, it's more to the left.
不是 左边一点
I really think Lindsay is beginning to consider me, you know?
我真觉得琳赛开始在考虑我了
Sexually.
性吸引
I was wondering if I should make a move.
我在想我是不是该采取点行动
That's a terrible idea.
这主意太糟了
That's exactly what I thought, because she's still married.
我也是这么想的 因为她还没离婚
That's not what I meant.
我不是这意思
I mean, I come from a family of honor.
我来自一个光荣之家
Well, directly, I come from a family
直白点讲 我的家族当中有人
of home invaders, identity thieves
干过入室抢劫 窃取身份这种事
and, in my Uncle Xavier's case,
而我叔叔泽维尔
the butt-stabber of San Pasqual.
是桑帕斯卡地区的"捅屁股大盗"
But my lineage is one of honor,
但我的血统是光荣的
and so to clean the deck ethically,
所以为了名义的正当性
I'm gonna ask Paul for permission to pursue his wife.
我打算请求保罗同意我追求他妻子
Please videotape that exchange.
到时候请务必录下谈话内容
That way, I'll be free to put the moves on Lindsay at our party.
那样我就可以在派对上对琳赛采取行动了
What party?
什么派对
Gretchen's throwing a party for her girls.
格雷琴打算开派对请她的闺蜜们来玩
I never agreed to a party.
我可没同意开派对
We proxy-voted you.
我们替你投票决定了
You lost two-to-one.
二比一 你输了
Wait, if you didn't know about the party,
等等 如果你不知道派对的事
why'd you think we bought all this alcohol?
你觉得我们买这么多酒是要干嘛
Oh, great, now I have to go back to the store for my stuff.
这下好了 我还得回店里专门买我的东西
Be strong, be straight,
强大 坦率
be firm, be confident.
坚定 自信
Be strong, be straight, be firm, be confident.
强大 坦率 坚定 自信
Edgar.
埃德加
How nice of you to visit my little backyard Shangri-la.
你能来我的小后院香格里拉真是太好了
Wh-Whose house is this?
这是谁的房子
My biking buddy Connor.
我的骑行伙伴康纳的
His wife Mimi died recently,
他妻子米米最近去世了
and I wanted to make sure he wasn't alone.
我想确保不让他一个人待着
What happened?
怎么回事
Recumbent bikes have many good qualities,
卧式自行车有很多优点
but they're sometimes hard to see from up high.
但有时候在高处很难发现其存在
Oh, no.
天呐
The driver of the semi never knew she was there.
那个卡车司机完全没发现她在那里
Poor thing was dragged three miles.
那个可怜的家伙被拖着跑了3英里
You've never seen Connor pedal so fast.
从来没看过康纳踩这么快
He kept motioning frantically for the truck to stop,
他一直疯狂地追 想让卡车停下来
but the driver thought he wanted him to honk.
但司机以为他想让他按喇叭
She was actually alive until the semi got on the freeway.
在半挂车上高速前 她其实都还是活着的
Well, that's the most terrible story...
这故事太悲惨了
Sad thing is, Mimi didn't want to go out that day
最令人心碎的是 米米那天原本不想出去
because her safety flag had been stolen outside the junior high.
因为她的安全旗在初中外面被偷了
But Connor told her they could stop at the bike store
但康纳说他们可以赛跑去星巴克喝完茶之后
after they raced to Starbucks for tea.
顺路去自行车店看看
Uh, please give my condolences to Con...
请替我慰问一下康...
The really sad thing is that Connor wanted to let Mimi win
最令人伤心的是 康纳想让米米赢
because her impetigo had been flaring up again.
因为她的脓疱病又开始爆发了
That's the only reason she reached the intersection first.
所以她才会先到十字路口
I don't need to hear every...
我不需要听每个...
The extra sad thing is,
最最令人伤心的是
the whole time she was being dragged towards the onramp,
她被拖上斜坡弯道时
she was texting Connor.
她还在给康纳发短信
Her phone still accessible in its holder on the handlebars, you see?
她的手机放在手把上的固定器上 依然可以用的
I saw the texts.
我看了那些短信
They're quite chilling.
令人不寒而栗
You had something you wanted to talk about?
你有什么事情要说来着
Yeah, I have to be up front with you.
是啊 我必须对你直说了
I'm gonna go after your woman.
我要追求你的女人
Please don't go after Amy.
请别追求艾米
Oh, uh, no.
不是
Lindsay.
是琳赛
I'm actually glad to hear she's moving on.
实际上 我很高兴得知她向前看了
Now I can move Amy out of the Days Inn.
现在我可以把艾米从戴斯酒店接回来了
Then it's a win-win.
那就是双赢了
Few of those in this world.
在这世上可不常见啊
Tea time's always hardest for Connor.
下午茶时间对康纳来说一直很难熬
住户守则
My date tonight is everything Paul isn't.
我今晚的约会对象跟保罗恰恰相反
He's tall, he's thin, he's dumb.
他很高 他很瘦 他很呆
Look.
And he's fun, too.
他还很幽默
He spells "Titties" With a "Z."
他管"咪咪"叫"奶子"
You're so getting murdered.
你要被他迷死了
I know.
我知道
请脱鞋
Hello.
你好
Um, excuse me. Excu...
抱歉 那个...
Hello.
你好
Can you read?
不识字吗
请脱鞋
请脱鞋
Why is Killian bartending?
为什么卡利安在调酒
Oh, while I was unloading the car, he snuck up on me
我之前在下货时 他悄悄走过来
and said that things were scary
说事情变得很可怕
because his parents were taking some time apart.
因为他的父母分居了
Then he asked if we were having a party.
然后他问我是不是要开派对
He caught me at a weak moment.
他趁虚而入 让我难以抗拒
So you put him to work?
所以你就让他做事吗
What?
什么
I'm supposed to just let him mingle at an adult gathering?
我难道让他随意融入到成年人的聚会中吗
Good point.
有道理
I am so stoked for you to meet my girls!
我迫不及待想让你见见我的闺蜜们了
They're super hard-core.
她们超级猛的
Bernadette is such a lush.
贝娜黛特是个十足的酒鬼
And no shit, I wouldn't be surprised
说真的 如果嘉丝丁想给你口交
if Justine tried to blow you.
我也不意外
She bangs everyone's boyfriends.
她把大家的男朋友都上了个遍
Then she's super apologetic about it.
然后她再深表歉意
This party's gonna be so dope.
这次派对一定很拽
I thought it was a get-together.
我以为这是一次聚会
We have a bartender.
我们都有调酒师了
Oh, no.
不好
Gretchen, I've been catfished.
格雷琴 我被耍了
Oh, buddy.
姐们儿
He's actually a nine-year-old boy.
他其实是个9岁的男孩
His stepmom caught him sexting with some other skank,
他的继母抓到他和另一个骚货发黄色短信
and she wrote to me.
然后给我写邮件了
No wonder he didn't know how to spell titties.
难怪他不会拼写"咪咪"
What am I gonna do now?
我现在该怎么办
Paul is coming; I'm gonna look like such a loser.
保罗就要来了 我看起来会像个傻逼
How old are you?
你今年多大
Sorry, ma'am, I'm working.
抱歉 女士 我在工作
They're here.
她们来了
Bitches!
碧池们
Whoa, did you bring your own pony keg to the party?
你自带啤酒桶来参加派对了吗
You drunk.
你个酒鬼
It's a baby.
是孩子啦
Oh, why do you have a baby?
你怎么会有个孩子
Because I had a baby.
因为我生了个孩子啊
Okay.
好吧
You're not still pregnant, are you?
别告诉我你还怀着呢
I think so.
我想是的
Ew, I'm sorry.
不好意思
I hate that.
真扫兴啊
I mean, if you're willing to drive to Whittier,
如果你们愿意开车到惠蒂尔市
there's this place you can just walk in.
有个地方你可以大摇大摆地进去堕胎
It's right near a Marie Callender's.
就在一家玛丽餐馆附近
We can make a day of it.
我们可以选个日子去
- What are you drinking? - I'm not.
-你喝什么 -我不喝
I mean, if you're getting rid of it...
我是说 如果你想打掉...
Where's Cory?
科莉呢
She hit a bit of a rough patch.
她现在处境不太好
What's going on?
怎么了啊
We're "Heather, Gretchen,
我们是"海瑟 格雷琴
Bernadette, Justine and Cory."
贝娜黛特 嘉丝丁和科莉"五人帮啊
None of us have actually had much time to hang in a while,
我们几个很长时间没机会一起玩了
so this is like a mini-reunion for us, too.
所以这次也像是一次小聚
Okay.
好吧
please tell me you're still a total alcoholic.
请告诉我你依然是个彻头彻尾的酒鬼
Of course.
当然了
- Thank God. - I do. Every day.
-感谢上帝 -我每天都感谢他
戒酒互助会激励奖牌
Jesus Christ.
我的老天啊
We're out of chips.
薯片吃没了
Listen, I've been thinking a lot about what happened the other night.
听着 关于那天晚上的事 我想了很多
What happened?
什么事
I know that I was "Taking photos" of you for "Dating purposes"
我知道帮你"拍照" 是因为你想找对象
with "Guys who have a lot of money and/or giant hogs..."
你想找个"财大器粗"的男人
You memorized my profile.
你记得我的个人档案
Look, Lindsay,
听着 琳赛
I'm in a really good place right now.
我现在处于很不错的状态
I feel strong
我觉得很强大
and ever since you got separated from...
自从你说你要和那谁分开
- Paul. - Right, Paul.
-保罗 -对 保罗
- So I... - Hello, Lindsay.
-所以我... -你好啊 琳赛
Edgar.
埃德加
- Hey... - Hello, Paul.
-好啊 -你好 保罗
Look, Lindsay,
听着 琳赛
we didn't want to ambush you, but, uh...
我们并非故意想给你来个突然袭击的 但是...
What the farts?
什么屁东西
Hi, Lindsay.
琳赛 你好
Listen, I'd never want to
听着 我真的不想
make you feel uncomfortable at your own party.
让你在自己的派对上感觉不自在
Paul told me you'd be okay with this,
保罗说你已经看开了
but eek, you know?
但是 你知道吗
I'd feel better if I heard it from the ol' horse's mouth.
如果能听旧爱亲口说出来 我会感觉好受些
Are you calling me an old horse?
你是在骂我是老旧的东西吗
And scout's honor, if you want us to skedaddle,
以女童军的名义 如果你想让我们离开
well, we'll get skedaddlin'.
我们立马离开
it might have been a little weird,
这可能有点怪怪的
but ever since...
但是自从...
this happened,
我们在一起了
any jealous bone has left my body.
任何嫉妒的因素已经不复存在了
Old bone out, new bone in.
旧"鸟"去 新"鸟"来
Okay.
好吧
I'm Amy Cadingle.
我叫艾米·卡丁格
Edgar Quintero. Lindsay's honey.
我是埃德加·坤塔罗 琳赛的小亲亲
Edgar.
埃德加
F.T.W.
稳拿啊
反写是WTF "搞什么鬼"
That means "For the win."
意思是 "稳稳地搞定"
《我的奋斗》 第一部
There you are. I got your message on my 'Gram.
你在这呢 我在Ins上收到你的消息了
Received loud and clear.
清清楚楚地明白了
Oh, goddamn it, Gretchen.
该死的格雷琴
I don't know what it is
我不知道是怎么回事
about us that our relish keeps going south.
让我们的关系变得越来越差
Maybe we just have too much in common.
也许是因为我们有太多共同点了
We have nothing in common.
我们没有任何共同点
We're like Hall & Oates.
我们就像"霍尔与奥兹"[二重唱组合]
There's clearly frisson between them, you know?
他们之间有明显的火花 知道吗
And maybe it's the electricity of two alphas that's caused them
也许正是两个天才间的火花让他们
to churn out the finest catalog of hits in pop history.
在流行音乐史上留下绝佳的热门歌曲
So let's get past all this nonsense
所以 不如我们忘掉以前的不愉快
and make our "Method of Modern Love."
创造属于我们的《现代爱情论》
That isn't even one of their better songs.
那根本不是他们的经典好歌
You're right.
你说得对
It's their best song.
那是他们的最佳歌曲
We have a great rapport.
我们有惊人的默契
You should do my podcast.
你应该当我的播客
Jimmy!
吉米
Great party!
很棒的派对
I have a girlfriend.
我有女朋友了
It wasn't really my intention to get into education,
其实我不是有意进入教育事业的
but when I substituted that first day,
但当我第一天代课
it just kind of... clicked.
真的是...很合拍
Remember when you had that birthday party
还记得你那次生日派对吗
and we locked you in your bedroom
我们把你锁在卧室里
'cause you were yelling at your guests
因为你一直对客人大吼
and threatening suicide by cop?
还威胁要借助警察之手自杀
Unfortunately.
真不幸
And then you climbed out the fire escape
之后你从防火通道爬出去
and came back in the front and yelled,
又从前门回来 喊道
"I'm back, cocksuckers!"
"老娘回来了 贱人们"
That was hilarious!
多好笑啊
That was mortifying, actually.
实际上 那很难堪
It's a great story.
很精彩的故事
I have enough of those to last a lifetime.
我已经干过太多这种事 足以折磨我一生了
Seriously, thanks for inviting us to your get-together.
说真的 感谢你邀请我们参加聚会
- Party. - It seems more like a get-together.
-是派对 -但感觉更像聚会啊
It's a goddamn party...
就是他妈的...派对
Okay, Gretchen.
好吧 格雷琴
Oh, my God. Look.
我的天 快看
Cory!
科莉
Thank God you're here.
谢天谢地你来了
How are you?
你还好吗
Need A Drink status.
急需喝杯酒
That's better.
好多了
- 'Sup? - Hi, Cor.
-还好吗 -嗨 小科
What's that?
那是什么
- It's my baby. - Gross.
-是我的宝宝 -真恶心
And I'm gonna go over here.
我还是到那边去吧
Nice to see you, Cory.
很高兴见到你 科莉
Cor, I'm pregnant. Could you not...
小科 我怀孕了 你能不能...
Not smoke at a party?
不在派对上抽烟吗
No, I cannot not smoke at a party.
不行 我做不到不在派对上抽烟
Can you not bring your unborn tummy worm to a party?
那你能别把那条没出生的肉虫带来派对吗
Gretchen invited us, offspring and all.
是格雷琴邀请我们的 孩子也要带着
I didn't actually invite babies, per se.
其实我并没有邀请婴孩
Mega-burn.
暴击
Okay. Well, I guess I'm going over there, too.
好吧 我也要去那边了
I mean...
我觉得...
I am so glad you're here.
我真高兴你来了
They are so different, it's insane.
她们都大变样了 太疯狂了
Could I have one of those?
能给我一根吗
A dollar.
一美元一根
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Shit, yeah. It's 2015, bitch,
当然了 现在是2015年了 贱人
and EBT ain't even trying to let me buy smokes anymore.
EBT卡都试图不允许我买烟了
Never mind.
算了吧
So what was that all about?
刚刚是怎么回事啊
Heather thinks I stole her stereo, suspicious-ass bitch.
海瑟觉得我偷了她的立体音响 那个多疑的贱人
Oh, my God, that's crazy.
天啊 真是太离谱了
I know. I just borrowed it.
我也觉得 我只是借用而已
I was totally gonna get it back from the pawnshop
我肯定会从当铺给她赎回来的啊
and then she got all aggro,
然后她非要跟我撕逼
and I was like, screw that.
我心想 去你妈的
That no-trusting-ass bitch.
那个不懂信任别人的贱人
It was just on principle.
戳到原则上了
Plus, I had this dog
另外 我还养了条狗
and it bit this kid in the face and that was a whole thing,
它咬了一个孩子的脸 又是一堆乱七八糟的事
so it's not like I wasn't gonna get high.
所以我嗑嗨起来也是情有可原的
Yeah. Totally.
是啊 绝对的
So whose house is this?
这是谁家啊
Mine.
我的
All right, now tell me whose nut I should suck on.
好吧 告诉我跪舔谁就可以住这里
I got kicked out of the shelter again for fighting.
我因为打架斗殴又被从收容所赶出来了
The amazing thing about 3D puzzles
3D迷宫玩具很赞的一点
is that they force you
就是它们会强迫你
to use multiple axes of your cerebral cortex.
使用你大脑皮层的多个中枢
Me habla puzzles.
我喜欢迷宫游戏
Right?
对吧
Ooh, boy.
天啊
According to my life-logging app,
根据我的身体指数App
I haven't consumed this much alcohol since after Mimi's funeral.
从米米的葬礼后 我就没喝过这么多酒了
Don't worry.
别担心
I shall "Boot and rally."
我会满血复活的
Hate that dork.
好讨厌那个呆子
Why's he got to ruin puzzles with a third "D"?
为什么他非得以第3D[呆]的身份来打扰我们呢
Want to game it up?
你想玩吗
Sure.
好吧
People think Joss Whedon sold out
乔斯·威登要拍《复仇者联盟》时
when he did The Avengers,
大家都觉得他这是背叛之举
but that's like saying
但那就如同是在说
Hugh Howey should have never expanded Wool
休·豪伊不该把《羊毛记》
from a Kindle Single to a full novel.
从单本电子书扩充为一部完整的小说
23 P.M. Vomited.
23点 呕吐过
color off-white.
颜色是灰白色
contens: beer comma hiking gorp."
吐的东西 啤酒 以及各种杂食
And there you are, honey.
你来了啊 亲爱的
What's that?
那是什么
What are you doing with your hands?
你们用手在比划着什么呢
Sorry. It's ASL.
抱歉 这是手语
I work as an interpreter.
我是个翻译
My parents are both deaf.
我父母都是聋哑人
Sometimes I don't even notice I'm doing it.
有时候我不知不觉就在打手语了
I'm learning, too.
我也在学哦
He's a natural.
他有这天赋呢
Ah, somebody's slurring!
某人在说含糊话哦
Hey, Gretchen, thanks again,
嘿 格雷琴 再次感谢你的招待
but it's kind of late for us.
但现在有点太晚了
Don't leave.
别走啊
I-I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know it's been, like, almost a year since I last reached out.
我知道我已经差不多一年没联系过你们了
It's been over three years.
是三年多了
It has?
是吗
- Really? - It's okay.
-是吗 -没事的
You know, things change.
一切总是在不断变化中的
That's God's business, not ours.
那是上帝的事 跟我们无关
Come on.
拜托
Let's go out some night soon, just the four of us.
我们尽快找个晚上一起出去嗨 就我们4个
Really catch up.
好好叙叙旧
You can get a babysitter.
你可以找个保姆
Dump the kid, we can party like we used to.
把孩子扔家里 我们可以像过去那样狂欢
The thing is, Gretchen,
问题是 格雷琴
I don't want to dump the kid.
我不想把孩子丢家里
You'll understand someday.
总有一天你也会明白的
Bye, sweetheart.
再见 亲爱的
I made more mashed potato savory cupcakes.
我又多做了些土豆泥香薄荷纸杯蛋糕
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Edgar, I'm sorry.
埃德加 对不起
For what?
为什么啊
For using you to try to make Paul jealous.
因为我利用你想让保罗嫉妒
Amy's great.
艾米很棒
Crazy boring
超级无趣
and, yeah, she has that thing with her eye, but...
没错 她的眼睛也怪怪的 但是...
she's nice.
她人很好
And you're nice.
你也是个好人
And Paul is nice and I'm...
保罗也是个好人 但我
not.
不是
I think you're great...
我觉得你很好
No, I'm materialistic.
不 我是个实利主义者
I'm incapable of being alone.
我无法孤单一人
I never really learned how to shower that good.
我从来就没学会怎么好好洗澡
I almost always forget to flush the toilet...
我还经常忘记冲厕所
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 对不起
Good thinking.
真是个好主意
He's watching. Kiss me harder.
他在看着呢 用力吻我
It's just like I told Gretchen.
就跟我对格雷琴说的那样
Friends are for babies.
小孩子才交朋友呢
And just because I fell in feces
当年就因为我摔进了粪坑里
and all the kids called me "Shitty Jimmy,"
其他小朋友都叫我"屎吉米"
And I was the smartest kid in my class,
我是全班最聪明的小孩
that has nothing to do with why I don't need friends.
那跟我不需要朋友没有任何关系
Jimmy, I want to tell you something.
吉米 我想告诉你一件事
I was born dead.
我生下来就死了
- Sorry, what? - No pulse.
-你说什么 -没有脉搏
Totally blue.
全身发紫
I died for, like, 15 minutes.
我大概死了15分钟
Then... bam!
然后 突然地
Alive.
活了
You should've seen the priest's face.
当时牧师脸上的表情简直无法形容
If I could change just one thing about myself,
如果我可以改变我身上的一点
it'd be that I was born alive.
那就是我希望我生下来是活的
But you know what I realized?
但你知道我后来意识到什么了吗
When it comes down to it,
真要仔细说起来
we're all born dead.
每个人生下来都是死的
It's only through other people,
只有通过别人
through friends, that we become alive.
通过朋友的爱 才让我们活过来
Not a last-second mucus vacuum.
而不是最后一刻把痰吸出来了
Thanks, man.
谢了 老兄
I love you so much.
我很爱你
Get out.
滚出去
I know it makes a lot of people uncomfortable,
我知道这让很多人不舒服
but you'll see, I am just like everybody else.
但你会明白的 我也跟其他人一样
Thanks for letting me come to your party, Jimmy.
谢谢你让我参加你的派对 吉米
You're a really good friend.
你真是个好朋友
Oh, goddamn it.
该死的
How'd it go with your girls?
你跟你的闺蜜们玩得怎么样啊
They're not my girls anymore.
她们已经不是我的闺蜜了
You were right. Friends are dumb.
你说得对 朋友太傻逼了
I told you.
我就说吧
Those basic hos are super basic.
那些小婊子超级低能的
That's nice.
真舒服
I didn't know things had changed so much.
我不知道情况已经发生了这么巨大的变化
I just want to go dancing like we used to.
我只想像过去那样一起去跳舞
Just one more time.
哪怕再来一次
No, thanks.
免了 谢谢
I'll go dancing with you.
我愿意跟你一起去跳舞
You will? Okay! Let's go!
你愿意吗 好啊 走吧
I mean...
其实...
we have booze and music.
我们有酒和音乐
We can just dance here.
我们可以在这里跳啊
That sounds perfect.
那听上去棒极了
Oh, God.
天啊
Hey. Where's the stereo?
天啊 我们的音响呢
'Sup, short round?
你好啊 小子
Want to buy a dope-ass retro turntable?
你想买个牛逼的音响吗
Comes with most of the wires.
大部分线都还在
25 bills.
只要25美元
I only made six dollars tonight.
我今晚才挣了6美元
Simple-ass midget.
傻逼小矮子