我爱上的人是奇葩 第二季 You're the Worst Season 2 第4集: 一纸休书 All About That Paper

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 斯蒂芬·福尔克

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 布兰登·史密斯


台词
Ooh, that smells good.
好香啊
I'm starving.
我快饿死了
Actually, this isn't for you.
其实 这不是给你们的
I made you guys...
我给你们...
something else.
做了点别的...
Scrambled eggs?
炒蛋
A dish so pedestrian its name is the recipe?
一道单调到名字就是菜谱的菜吗
Yeah, what's the other thing? I want that.
是啊 另一样是什么 我想要那个
Oh, this? This is nothing.
这个吗 这个没什么啦
Just something I'm throwing together for my veterans group.
我要带去给老兵团吃的东西
This is breakfast lasagna.
这是早餐千层面
That's Lindsay's favorite dish.
是琳赛最喜欢的菜哎
You don't have to lie about your feelings for her.
你不用隐瞒你喜欢她啊
- Really? - Shit yeah.
-真的吗 -废话
We're really invested in this.
我们很赞成啊
We want this to happen.
我们希望如此
Aw, thanks, guys.
谢谢两位
‭'cause whatever happens, it's gonna be hilarious.‬
因为无论结果如何 一定都很搞笑
This is like TV for us.
就像电视剧一样精彩
Either they'll be banging like zoo monkeys
不管他们会像动物园里的猴子那样疯狂打炮
Or-- even better-- she rejects him.
或者更妙的 他被拒绝
- All right, guys. - What if they got married?
-够了你们 -如果他们结婚了怎么办
Then he'd be married to Lindsay.
那他就是娶了琳赛啊
I think I've got it.
我想我已经明白了
Oh, my God, their kids are gonna be so dumb.
老天呐 他们的孩子一定会蠢到爆
They'll be like, "Let's order some heroin."
他们会说 "我们来点一些海洛因吧"
"H-how do you use a phone?"
"电话要怎么用啊"
So what do you do today?
你今天要干什么
Well, my agent called.
我的经纪人打电话来了
I have a meeting with Jonathan R. Strasburg.
我今天要跟乔纳森·R·斯塔斯伯格见面
Author of Brunching with Vagabonds.
《和流浪汉一起吃早午餐》的作者啊
The Milkweed of July?
《七月的乳草》
In Keeping with Clem?
《克莱姆实时动态》
So what's the meeting for?
见面是要干什么
Well, why would any author want to meet with another author?
一个作家为什么会想跟另一个作家见面
'cause they admire their work.
因为欣赏他们的作品啊
He liked your book?
他喜欢你的书吗
Yeah, a lot of people liked my book.
对啊 很多人喜欢我的书啊
You've seen the review.
你也看过书评了
The thing on the wall where you live.
就在你住的地方的墙上
You walk by it every day.
你天天都从那里走过
You really put in the bare minimum effort
你真的是从没努力
being a girlfriend, don't you?
要做个好女友 是吧
Work smart, not hard, Jimmy.
要聪明地工作 不是努力工作 吉米
Anyway, he's looking for someone
总之 他要找个人
to help him on his new project.
协助他的新项目
- Shouldn't you be working on your own book? - Yeah, I am.
-你难道不是该写自己的书吗 -我在写啊
But not all of us have the luxury of just paying rent
但不是每个人都有福享受
whenever we feel like it or, say, not at all.
想什么时候付房租就什么时候付 或干脆不付
Why would I pay you rent? It's your house.
我为什么要付你房租 这是你的房子
Your ability to bend semantics
你通过歪曲语义
to best fit your financial interests
来让自己在钱财上不吃亏的能力
is quite impressive.
真令人惊叹
I'm all about that paper.
我只在乎那一纸支票
I got to go. Check in later?
我得走了 晚点查岗好吗
Sorry, check in?
抱歉 查岗
I didn't mean it like that... Never mind.
我不是那个意思 别在意
Oh, I must know what Gretchen's doing.
我必须知道格雷琴这会儿在干什么
I haven't spoken to her in minutes.
我好几分钟没跟她说话了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Just checking in.
就是来查下岗
I was out of your sight briefly.
我刚刚稍微脱离了你的视线
I'll, uh, text you again at the end of the driveway.
等我开出了车道 会再给你发短信的
Jesus christ.
老天呐
我爱上的人是奇葩第二季 第四集
It's hard to explain to someone who hasn't
很难跟没有经历过
and probably won't experience it,
而且很可能不会经历的人解释清楚
but, oh, Lindsay, pregnancy is so magical.
但是 琳赛 怀孕太神奇了
I mean, my skin is glowing.
我的皮肤焕发光彩
My nails are so strong,
我的指甲变得强韧
and... I just have this deep inner well of peace and tranquility.
而且 我的内心深处充满了祥和与安宁
Vernon, you idiot.
弗南 你个蠢货
Do you really want the baby to inhale those fumes?
你真的想让宝宝吸浓烟吗
Use your brain. God!
动点脑子 老天
Anyway, I am so glad I could loan my husband out to you.
总之 我很开心我可以把我的丈夫借给你
Must be so hard not having a man around.
身边没个男人一定非常艰难
I don't know. I just don't want to be one of those girls
我不知道 我就是不想成为那种
who settles for some doofus frat boy
因为屁股开始下垂 手臂变粗
just because their butt's starting to sag
就找个傻瓜兄弟会的成员
and their upper arms chunk out.
随随便便嫁了的女生
Anyway, I got a sign
总之 我得到一点暗示
that my PaulyWog still has feelings for me.
证明我的宝罗罗对我还有感觉
Yo, can I get this popcorn catalogue?
我能看看这个爆米花产品目录吗
Which says a lot,
那说明了很多问题
considering he's with someone as great as Amy.
毕竟他现在跟那么"好"的艾米在一起
She a'ight.
她还不错啦
What does the clerk's office want with you?
事务室找你要干什么
Ooh, honey, did you patent an invention?
亲爱的 你是申请了什么发明专利吗
Right?
是吧
Holy shit,
我靠
保罗·吉利安琳赛·吉利安
That nerd's 'vorcin' you.
那个呆子要跟你离婚
Nice, Paul grew some balls.
不错啊 保罗长胆子了
You got served, literally.
你被羞辱[传唤]了 真的
All right, I'm gonna kick it under that tree
好了 我要去那边树底下
and look at this popcorn catalogue real quick.
迅速看完这本爆米花产品目录
不是查岗就是跟你打个招呼而已
花了半小时想找我丢掉的糖 毫无收获
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
- Where's Sam? -‭ Who knows?‬
-山姆在哪里 -谁知道呢
One day he's promoting some new MMA fighter,
头一天他还在宣传什么综合格斗选手
The next he's opening up a bespoke tailoring shop downtown.
第二天他又去市中心开个什么定制裁缝店
Last week, he didn't even show up to the studio,
上周 他根本就没来录音棚
so instead of letting that time go to waste,
所以为了不浪费时间
- we cut our own shit to drop online. - Yeah.
-我们自己录了一份发到网上去 -没错
Okay.
好吧
Well, you don't just drop it online.
你们不能只是随便发到网上
We'll build some word-of-mouth buzz,
我们还要制造口碑 闹点动静出来
I'll leak it to Stereogum...
我会泄漏到Stereogum上
Uh, we-we uploaded it this morning.
我们今天早上已经上传了
We need you to go let Sam know for us.
我们需要你替我们通知一下山姆
He's gonna be so mad.
他一定会气炸的
Last time he was mad, he cried for a week.
他上次生气的时候 哭了一星期
Then burned down my mom's tool shed.
然后烧掉了我妈的工具房
Now she's keeping all her rakes in the kitchen like a chump.
现在她把所有耙子都放在厨房里 跟个傻子一样
Fine.
好吧
By the way, you guys are now separate clients,
顺便说一句 你们现在算是分开的客户了
so you will be billed separately.
所以我会分别向你们收费的
But hey, you're paying for the best in the business.
但是 你们买的是行内最好的服务
天呐 那是卡利安吗
只是个胖墩拉拉吧
Opec price manipulation.
欧佩克价格操纵
Putanesca!
意粉
Hanging roller coasters.
悬挂过山车
Rafael Nadal.
拉斐尔·纳达尔
What do they all have in common?
他们都有什么共同点
Plutocracy.
财阀统治啊
It's the father of meta-modernism.
原现代主义之父
Just got off the phone with Bill Maher.
刚跟比尔·马赫打完电话
He was talking for, like, a half hour, but I think I got the gist.
他说了有半小时 但我觉得我抓住了重点
Sit.
Go. Sell me. Tell me what you know about me.
来吧 向我推销 跟我说说你对我的了解
Oh, okay.
好的
Well, you won the National Book Award in 2009.
你2009年获得了国家图书奖
You were accepted to Harvard but instead rode...
你被哈佛录取 但却选择去...
sh-shipping containers for three years,
调控集装箱三年
- And... - ‭Read.‬
-而且... -读
Wow, I mean, it's-it's powerful.
非常有力量
Really vividly wrought.
写得非常生动形象
Critique me.
评论我
Okay, uh, well, the, um,
好吧 那个
image of the endless costco aisles
无尽的好市多货架过道的画面
seems somewhat derivative of Delillo.
似乎有点德里罗的风格
Get out.
滚出去
I don't understand.
我不明白
Get... the hell out!
给我...滚出去
Jesus, fine. Weirdo.
天呐 好吧 怪胎
Oh, calm down, calm down, calm down.
冷静 冷静 冷静
A guy tells you to leave,
一个人让你走
and you mope away like Mike Torrez
你就像棒球手迈克·托雷斯一样退场
After he gave away that home run to Bucky Dent in '78?
1978年时他把本垒打让给了巴基·丹特
Come on.
拜托
Come on. Let me take you to lunch.
走 我带你吃午饭去吧
- Okay. - ‭Great.
-行啊 -很好
You're driving. I'm on a shit-ton of pills right now.
你开车 我现在吞了一大堆药呢
I counted to ten, and then I just said,
我数到10 然后说
"Cheryl, I will get those to you
"谢丽尔 我会把东西给你
right after Derek's birthday cake in the break room."
但要等到德里克的生日蛋糕准备好之后"
And you know what?
你猜怎么着
She said, "Okay."
她同意了
Okay.
很好
Uh, Okay, uh, Edgar, why don't you share with us?
埃德加 来和大家分享一下吧
What happened with the mystery girl you were thinking of pursuing?
你和你想追的那个梦中情人之间的故事
I-I-I talked about it with some friends, and...
我和一些朋友聊过 然而...
they don't think it's a good idea,
他们觉得这不是个好主意
So...
所以...
Okay. Uh, well, thank you for sharing.
好吧 感谢你的分享
Arg, captain.
队长
Methinks I found a way out.
我仿佛找到出去的路了
Good. Because we can't spend the rest of our lives
很好 我们不能在这个巨鲸的肚子里
inside the belly of this whale.
度过余下的生命
Aye, and it looks like this tight, round hole is the exit.
是的 貌似这个紧致的洞洞就是出口
Ah, I better go first.
那我先走一步了
Aye, sir,
是 长官
but remember what happened last time.
但别忘了上次发生什么了
You should be exiting through it,
你应该从这个洞穿过去
not putting your penis in it.
而不是把鸡巴放进去
Okay.
好吧
- Okay. - ‭So what we just did there Was completely improvised.
-好了 -刚刚完全是我们的即兴表演
Which means we did not plan it beforehand at all.
我们绝对没有事先彩排的
Isn't that great?
棒极了不是吗
We have a special treat for you guys today.
今天给大家准备了特别的福利
This is Nathan and Nathan.
他们两个都叫内森
People call me tall Nathan.
大家都叫我高内森
Well, Nathan and tall Nathan are from a local comedy school.
内森和高内森都来自当地喜剧学校
And they're going to be teaching us a lesson in improv.
他们将给我们上一堂有关即兴喜剧的课
Studies show that this can help with trauma-induced anxiety.
研究证明 这有助于缓解创伤性焦虑症
We know what you've all been through,
我们知道你们都经历了什么
and we're sensitive to it.
我们感同身受
Okay, let's start.
好了 开始吧
Who wants to play a gay banana?
谁想扮演"弯香蕉"
My best shits are always here.
我最出色的灵感总来自这里
I have no idea why.
不知道为什么
Wendy, can I get a couple more shrimp cocktails?
温迪 来两杯虾仁鸡尾酒
Do you think maybe we should discuss the job?
你不觉得我们该谈谈工作吗
Relax. You're so inhibited.
放松一点 你太拘束了
Listen, writing isn't sitting behind a computer.
听着 写作不只是坐在电脑前
Writing is experiencing things,
写作要去亲身体验
Living.
体验生活
Look, some of the best writers in the world
全世界一些最出色的作家
have never written a word.
从来没动笔写过一个字
You want to write?
你想写作
Here.
拿着
Start by getting yourself a lap dance.
先花钱来段大腿舞吧
Go ahead.
去吧
Go on.
去啊
No, no, no, no, no.
不行 不行
Not that one-- she's kind of my strip club wife.
别挑这个 她是我的专用脱衣舞娘
All right, good boy.
好样的
Do you want to get a lap dance with me?
你想和我一起享受一段大腿舞吗
Oh, hell yeah, I do.
当然了 我愿意
No, no, no, no, the one with the c-section scar.
不不不 选那个带剖腹产刀疤的
Which one?
哪个
*I'm so smart, I got nothing on my mind*
*我太聪明 无忧无虑*
*I've got zero to-dos, And that's just fine*
*我没什么要做的 但这样挺爽*
What the hell is this?
这他妈是什么玩意
Legal termination of marriage contract?
"终止婚姻法律协议"
And what-- I'm sorry--
以及什么 不好意思
What-what is irr...
什么意思 这个...
Irrec... Irr...
不可...分...
Irreconcilable differences.
不可协调分歧
It means that things are so broken
意思是说东西坏到一定程度
that they can't be fixed.
已经无法修复了
Like when you put all those pennies down the garbage disposal.
就像你把硬币放进了废物处理管道
We had sex last week.
我们上周做爱了
Yes, paul told me.
是的 保罗告诉我了
We have no secrets.
我们之间没有秘密
Stop doing that.
给我停下打手语
What are you saying about me?
你们在说我什么坏话
I'm going to go check on Connor.
我要去看一下康纳了
He's been pretty depressed.
他最近很抑郁
I'm afraid he's going to pet that poor dog bald.
恐怕他都要把那可怜的狗摸秃了
I saw you watching me kiss Edgar at the get-together.
我知道你在聚会上看到我吻了埃德加
We both felt it.
我们都感觉到了
I'm gonna get you back.
我会夺回你的
No, Lindsay.
不 琳赛
You're really not.
你不可能成功的
Have fun having hand sex with your girlfriend in the woods.
祝你和女朋友在树林里手淫愉快
If you must know,
你非要知道的话
I'm able to finish with her regular!
我是能和她正常做爱的
Sam?
山姆
山姆又造了个恐慌城堡
真是个疯子
Sam?
山姆
What's going on?
出什么事了
Why'd you rebuild your panic fort?
你怎么又把恐慌城堡搭起来了
If you were abandoned and left for dead by your best friends,
如果你被你最好的朋友抛弃等死
you might do the same.
你也可能会这样做的
You just gonna hang out in your fort all day?
你准备在这城堡里玩上一整天吗
Does it look like I'm just hanging out?
我看起来像是在玩吗
I already recorded a response diss track.
我已经录完一首歌来对此事做回应了
And it is brutal.
而且很凶残
Turns out, honey nutz rhymes with honey butts!
事实证明 蜂蜜蛋和蜂蜜腚是押韵的
Okay, before you do anything,
好吧 先提醒你
just don't upload it to the...
千万别把它上传到....
- Too late. - All right, that's it.
-太迟了 -好吧 就这样吧
I'm organizing a sit-down between the three of you.
我要安排你们三个坐下来谈谈
You do not tell me what to do, Gretch!
不要指挥我该做什么 格雷琴
I'm a man.
我是成年人
I'm a full-grown, shave-every-day,
我是发育完全 每天刮胡子
Went-to-Tokyo-by-myself man.
一个人去过东京的...成年人
Fine.
好吧
Hey, why don't we go get something to eat, huh?
嘿 不如我们去吃点东西 好吗
My treat. Any restaurant you want.
我请客 任何饭店都可以
Nobu?
松久餐厅可以吗
Any cheap diner you want.
只能是廉价小餐馆
Um, okay, you, blue shirt.
你 穿蓝衬衫那个
Why don't you come up and tag on in? Yeah, come on.
请你上来参与一下吧 对 快上来
Thank you. All right.
谢谢 好的
And... Go.
开...始
Well, since there aren't any lions,
既然没有狮子了
I guess we'll just have to train all these elephants!
那我们只能驯养这些大象了
Th...
那...
Then I think we're gonna need a bigger shovel.
那我认为我们需要一个更大的铲子
Good thinking!
好主意
Unfortunately, all I have is this fork.
不幸的是 我只有这个叉子了
I'm sorry. I don't think I'm very good at this.
不好意思 我不是很擅长这个
Look, you're fine.
听着 你挺好的
Remember, never bail out.
记住 永远不要退缩
When you're scared, just trust your instincts.
当你害怕时 就相信自己的直觉
Okay.
好吧
Thanks for the fork.
谢谢你的叉子
Unfortunately, I've been using my hands.
不巧的是 我一直都用我的手
永远不要退缩当你害怕时 要相信自己的直觉
Oh, hell no!
坚决不行
Just give me five minutes.
给我5分钟
How much do I do for you?
我为你做了多少事
I buy your drugs. I got your mom into that condo.
我给你买毒品 我让你妈住进了公寓
I stopped you from investing
我成功阻止了你
in Sufjan Stevens' broth restaurant.
投资萨真·史蒂文斯的两个餐馆
Five minutes.
就5分钟
- And I'm taking my chicken tendies to go. - Okay.
-然后我要把炸鸡柳打包带走 -好吧
I heard your song.
我听了你的歌
That was real low,
你可真够损的
Telling the world about my fake nut.
告诉全世界我有个蛋蛋是假的
I should have said you have no nuts,
我应该说你没有蛋蛋
Recording tracks behind my back!
背着我偷偷录歌
Treating me like you Salt-N-Pepa
搞得像你们是"盐和胡椒"乐队
斯宾德莱利是"盐和胡椒"乐队的一员
and I'm Spinderella and shit!
而我是斯宾德莱利吗
Spinderella would never hack a brother's Netflix queue!
斯宾德莱利绝不会黑进兄弟的Netflix播放列表
I had, like, 500 things I wanted to watch.
我原本有500个待看的节目
Now the only thing I can remember is Peaky Blinders.
现在我唯一记得的就是《浴血黑帮》了
What happened to you guys?
你们这是怎么了
Working together used to be, like, your favorite thing to do.
一起工作以前是你们最爱的事啊
All you did was skate and record
你们整天就是玩滑板鞋 录唱片
And throw ice at the guy handing out Jimmy kimmel tickets.
朝那个发吉米·凯莫秀门票的家伙扔冰块
You guys were like brothers,
你们就像是亲兄弟一样
Living together in that one-bedroom in Venice.
住在威尼斯那个一室的房子里
You all take turns between the bed, the couch,
你们轮流睡床 沙发
And the baby pool filled with pillows.
和那个满是枕头的儿童浴盆
Remember when I got blown In that pool
还记得我在那个浴盆中被加州大学
by the UCLA German professor?
洛杉矶分校的德语教授口交的事吗
"Your penis was at achtung!"
"你的鸡巴立正了呢"
See?
瞧吧
You guys make an awesome team.
你们是梦之队啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
- Yeah, that was mean of us. - Me, too, man.
-没事 我们也太刻薄了 -是啊 我也错了
山姆·德雷斯顿和施斯坦以及蜜蛋间的矛盾让那首歌在网上大火
- All there? - Yeah.
-和好了吗 -好的
- Wait. - ‭Bitch,
-等等 -贱人
You just made an eloquent speech that I greatly appreciated.
你刚刚才发表了一段让我感激涕零的演讲
Flip the table and storm out.
把桌子掀了 然后愤然离去
This table's a classic.
这桌子可是经典作品
I will do no such thing.
我才不会做这种事呢
Pitchfork just posted a whole thing on your beef.
干草叉网站上刚刚贴出了你们的矛盾详解
It's blowing up.
在网上火爆了
For real?
当真吗
Guys, this has gone too far!
各位 这也太过分了
Threatening each other's lives?
互相威胁要砍死对方
Telling each other to suck each other's dicks?!
让对方含屌跪舔
Well, if these bitches do not suck my dick
如果这些贱人不给老子含屌
Sometime in the immediate future,
在不远的将来
I will kill they asses!
我一定杀了这些狗东西
My-my schedule is too full from writing dope raps
我要忙着嗑药后写嘻哈乐
to suck your dick!
可没时间给你含屌
Yeah! And jaclyn and I
就是 杰奎琳和我
recently decided to become exclusive,
最近决定双方都不再沾花惹草
So I don't think she would appreciate me sucking your dick!
所以我觉得她不会希望我给你舔屌的
Just knock some shit over.
把东西打翻
Rap beef! Rap beef!
嘻哈内战 嘻哈内战
We out of here... We out of here, 'stain.
我们走 我们走 斯坦
你女朋友真是个天才稍后在酒吧跟我见面
Oh, my god, I was so scared.
天啊 刚刚真是吓死我了
天啊 他又带我来进行另外一次疯狂的实地考察了
What are we doing here?
我们到这儿来干什么
Gazing into the darkness, seeing if it gazes back.
凝视黑暗 看它是否也凝视我们
Hi, mommy.
嗨 妈咪
This is Jimmy. He's my new friend.
这是吉米 我的新朋友
Jimmy, talk to her for a bit.
吉米 跟她聊聊
Uh, mrs. Strasburg, your son is a really big influence on me.
斯塔斯伯格太太 你儿子对我影响很大
You must be very proud.
你一定很骄傲吧
Oh, this room is quite nice, I must say.
我必须说 这间屋子真不错
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Oh, it's like a glove full of pencils.
简直像个装满铅笔的手套
"I do not know which to prefer,
"我不知道该更喜欢哪个
"The beauty of inflections or the beauty of innuendos,
曲折变化之美 还是含沙射影之美
The blackbird whistling or just after."
鸣叫时的黑鸟 还是鸣叫后的黑鸟"
Wallace Stevens.
华莱士·史蒂文斯的句子
Who are you, and why are you holding my mother's hand?
你是谁 你为什么握着我母亲的手
I stole some checkers from the rec room.
我从康复室偷了些西洋棋
Just making a little chaos.
就是为了制造点混乱
What the hell was that?
刚刚闹的是哪一出啊
- That wasn't your mum, was it? - ‭No, no.
-那根本不是你妈 对吧 -不 不是
She's, uh... She's back in Boca.
她 已经回博卡了
How long were you talking to that old lady, you weirdo?
你跟那个老太太聊了多久啊 你个怪胎
I'm going home.
我回家了
I read your book.
我看了你的书
It's amazing.
非常出色
I loved how Colm, the father,
我喜欢科尔姆 那个父亲角色
never took the top all the way off his cans of beans,
从来不把灌装豆子的顶层封盖完全揭去
Details that say so much while saying so little.
虽然笔墨甚少 但细节却体现出无尽的深意
No one else ever picked up on that.
从来没人特别指出过这一点呢
Not even Steeb Corniglia.
连斯蒂布·康尼格利亚都没有
That's because nobody else really understood it.
因为别的人都没能真正理解这一点
I loved your...
我很爱你的...
Relentlessly aggressive prosaic style.
无情又残酷的散文诗风格
I can help you bludgeon your fear,
我可以帮你驱逐你的恐惧
Teach you to write a book
教你写出一本惊世佳作
that will make those smug bastards
让那些自以为是的混蛋们
And castrating bitches come crawling back,
喜欢阉割作品的贱人们 哭着爬回来
knees bloodied,
膝盖都爬出血
Begging for forgiveness.
跪求你的原谅
I would kill to see that.
我愿意为此不惜一切
But... I don't know.
但是 我不知道
Look,
听着
I need some help researching this book.
我需要些帮助来为这本书做调研
Here's a little advance in good faith.
这是一点预支款项 以示好意
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
You in?
同意加入吗
- I think...- ‭Good.
-我觉得... -很好
Good!
好极了
Good, good day!
很好 好极了
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Make a little chaos.
制造点混乱
I'm a writer!
我可是个作家
- Russell Fleischer. - It's Jimmy.
-我是拉塞尔·弗莱彻 -我是吉米
Strasburg loved my book.
斯塔斯伯格喜欢我的书
Great. So you're taking the job?
好极了 所以你打算接了这活儿吗
Hell no.
当然不了
I, Jimmy Shive-Overly,
我 吉米·希瓦-奥弗利
Will not be some has-been's lackey.
可不要当某个过气之人的奴仆
That'd be like Thomas Keller making the donkey sauce
那就好比是汤玛斯·凯勒准备好驴肉酱
For Guy Fieri's taco burgers.
供盖尔·弗艾里吃肉饼汉堡时用
No, I'm gonna write a new novel,
不 我要写本新小说
For I am a writer.
因为我是个作家
So you don't need the extra work?
所以你不需要赚外快了吗
Well, of course I do. Look, I'm drowning over here.
我当然需要了 我快穷死了都
Just-just find me something else.
给我找个什么别的活儿吧
Do your job, man.
做好你的本职工作
So what were the checkers for?
偷那些西洋棋干什么来着
He told me to "Make a little chaos."
他叫我制造一些混乱
What a douche. I mean, he wanted me to think
真是个混蛋 他希望我认为
He was this eccentric genius who could mentor me.
他是个古怪的天才 可以指导我
But, you know what,
但是 你知道吗
I read some of his book.
我看了些他的书
It was rubbish, and he knows it.
简直是垃圾 他也知道这一点
I mean, I think he just wants to vampire me
我觉得他只是想榨取我
Because he thinks I'm a... I'm a fresh new voice.
因为他觉得 我是业界的新声音
And you know what? I am.
你知道吗 我还真是
And modest, too.
还很"谦虚"呢
He did give me a wad of money though.
不过他的确给了我一团钱
Oh, I just wrote you a check for six months' rent.
我刚给你写了一张6个月的租金
But I guess you don't really need it n-now.
但我觉得你现在不需要了吧
And... Deposited.
已存入账户
So, how was your day?
你今天过得怎么样
Oh, my god, I have so much to tell you.
天啊 我有好多事要告诉你
See? Aren't you glad
瞧吧 你一定很高兴
We decided not to "Check in" With each other?
我们决定不要随时查岗吧
No kidding.
可不是嘛
So, I'd basically given up on this jolly rancher,
所以 我本来已经放弃找那颗糖了
But then out of the corner of my eye...
但随后我的眼角突然瞥见...
Hi, Is this Bear Stearns?
你好 请问是贝尔·斯特恩斯先生吗
I'm looking for mr. Bear.
我想找贝尔先生
I have some extra money to invest.
我有些闲钱想要投资
Do you have any suggestions?
你有什么建议吗
The sound investment is... Honey!
最稳健的投资就是 亲爱的[蜂蜜]
You're so funny.
你真是太搞笑了
You can't invest in honey.
你不能投资亲爱的
Yes, you can.
不 可以的
I know I did, when I married you.
我知道我娶了你时 就是投资了亲爱的
Lindsay, there's something I've been meaning to tell you.
琳赛 有些事我一直想告诉你
Um, I'm sort of busy right now.
我现在有点忙
Well, it's just that...
只是...
Uh, Lindsay, how do I say this?
琳赛 我该怎么说呢
Do you mind maybe just texting me later?
你可以稍后给我发短信吗
Wait, but I...
等等 我...
Shit!
该死的
"Never bail out."
"永不放弃"
Hot!
好烫
翻译 TVyoung Ethan-泽生 小饭
翻译 新浪微博@少年美剧派
时间轴 阿包
校对 Ethan-泽生 后期 加森
新浪微博@少年美剧派
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: ustvboom了解最新影视字幕发布信息