我爱上的人是奇葩 第二季 You're the Worst Season 2 第9集: 完美音响的噪音 LCD Soundsystem

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 斯蒂芬·福尔克

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 布兰登·史密斯


台词
Morning.
早上好
Good morning!
早上好
That was unexpected.
刚刚还真是意外之炮
小鬼
泰迪响叮当
"And the bear went to the toilet."
小熊就去上厕所了
Toilet.
厕所
'cause he was a good bear.
因为他是只听话的小熊
What's mommy reading about?
妈咪在看些什么东西呢
Mommy's reading about how certain mean politicians
妈咪在看一些坏心肠的政治家
have been able to convince workers
是如何试图说服工人们
That unions are bad for them.
工会对他们是不利的
What? Why do they hate overtime and maternity leave?
什么 他们为什么要讨厌加班和产假呢
- They're so silly. - ‭And weekends.
-他们太笨了 -以及周末
Voting against their self-interest.
投票支持与自己利益相背的事
Silly voters.
笨蛋选民
Silly willy voters.
笨死的选民
So I tell Ben we need another restorer
我跟本说 我们还需要一台修复机
'cause the Guy-Blaché one-reel is completely vinegar.
因为盖伊·布兰切那部片子已经完全毁了
Soon we're gonna lose the yasujirô shimazu...
很快我们还会失去岛津保次郎那部
- The one about the courtesan? - ‭Yeah.
-关于妓女的那部吗 -是啊
I love that one.
我喜欢那部
‭- I mean, sure, We have the transfer. - It's not the same.
-没错 我们是有转换机 -但那不一样
- It's not the same at all! - So, what are you saying?
-那完全不一样 -所以你什么意思
Budget-- the restorers in China charge pennies, you know?
预算问题 中国产的修复机可是要钱买的
I'm glad they're lifting themselves out of poverty,
我很高兴他们自力更生 脱贫致富
- But... ‭- Oh, remember that?
-但是... -还记得吗
Yeah.
当然了
I hate them.
我讨厌他们
Me, too.
我也是
我爱上的人是奇葩第二季 第九集
What do you think of this backsplash?
你觉得这种防溅墙怎么样
Stop, we didn't make a mistake.
打住 我们可没有选错
Come on.
看看嘛
We may have made a mistake.
我们或许犯了个错
That's dope.
那好赞
Goddamn it! Stupid subway tiles.
该死的 偏偏选了傻逼的地铁瓷砖
Find something fun for date night.
我为约会之夜找到了有趣的东西
Only if you don't call it "Date night."
除非你别称之为"约会之夜"
Okay, all right, here we go.
好吧 看看吧
Craft beer thing in, uh, eagle rock.
在鹰岩区喝精酿啤酒
Lucha Vavoom?
露查瓦舞姆夜店狂欢
We could do a cemetery screening.
我们可以去墓地看露天电影
Wine tasting at barnsdall.
去巴恩斯德尔艺术公园品酒
Quentin's showing one of my prints at the new beverly.
昆丁会在新比弗利剧院展示我的一组胶片
Mike can get us into the magic castle.
麦克可以让我们进入魔法城堡
Papilles prix fixe looks pretty good this month.
皮帕里餐厅这个月的客饭看上去不错哦
Devendra Banhart is djing at the ace.
达文德拉·班哈特要在艾斯酒店演奏
We still haven't been to the new Largo.
我们还没去新的拉格夜店呢
Remember our Largo days?
还记得当年在拉格夜店混的日子吗
I miss our Largo days.
我好怀念啊
Me, too.
我也是
Still can't believe you flashed Gnarls Barkley
我至今不敢相信你在菲奥娜·艾波那场演出后
After that Fiona Apple show.
对纳尔斯·巴克利露胸了
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't look now.
别转过头去看
That girl's checking you out.
那个女孩在盯着你看呢
What? Where?
什么 哪里
What? No, she's not.
什么 不 她没有
Well, she was.
她刚刚就有
Maybe she's checking you out.
或许她是在看你呢
You go on one date with Margaret Cho.
你就跟玛格丽特·赵约会过一次
What's happening after work?
你下班以后干什么
Band rehearsal.
乐队排练
What do you think of the name Not Penny's boat?
你觉得"不是佩妮的船"这名字怎么样
Hate it.
很讨厌
Just tell Colin to watch his mouth.
你叫科林说话注意点
He said the "C" Word in front of Harper the other day.
他那天当着哈珀的面说了脏话
Didn't he, sweet baby?
是吧 宝贝
Get it together, Colin.
振作点吧 科林
And break up with Emily.
记得跟艾米莉分手
She's never gonna make a good stepmom.
她永远不可能成为一个好继母
Doing youtube makeup tutorials
在Youtube上做化妆指导视频
Is not a career.
可不是事业
Holy shit!
我操啊
- What? - ‭Oh, no.
-怎么了 -不好
- Oh, god, Rob! ‭- What?
-天啊 罗伯 -怎么了
- Our lives just got so cliché. - What?
-我们的生活完全沦入俗套了 -怎么了啊
We got an interview for the Camelot school day after tomorrow.
我们后天要去卡美洛学校为孩子接受面试
Shit.
该死
Are they gonna know how much pot we smoke?
他们会知道我们抽了多少大麻吗
They're not gonna drug-test us.
他们又不会对我们做药检的
Hey, you could probably pass.
嘿 你说不定能过呢
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
Nothing. You don't smoke much these days.
没什么 你最近已经抽的比较少了
Do you want me to fall asleep?
你难道希望我嗑得昏昏大睡吗
It's not a criticism.
我不是在批评你
You know, more for me.
你不抽我能抽到更多的
Are we really gonna become this?
我们真要成为这种人了吗
Hey, our job
嘿 我们的工作
Is to present to the world
就是向世界奉献出
A human women of quality.
一个高素质的女人
Harper's awesome.
哈珀是个好孩子
She deserves to go to a great school.
她该去上一所好学校
If you feel really guilty,
如果你真的觉得很愧疚的话
you could cut down on massages for sandwiches.
你可以削减掉给三明治做按摩的费用
It was one time!
就做了一次
He wasn't pooping!
它当时不拉屎
- Bye, baby! - ‭Bye, baby.
-再见 宝贝 -再见 宝贝
See you later.
回头见
♪ Did not want this to happen ♪
♪并不想让这种事发生 ♪
♪ You did not want this to happen ♪
♪ 你也不想发生这种事♪
♪ I don't want this to be a thing ♪
♪ 我不希望这成为一种必然♪
♪ Welcome to the year of flack ♪
♪ 欢迎来到宣传年代♪
♪ Welcome to the year of flack ♪
♪ 欢迎来到宣传年代♪
♪ Welcome to the year we give away... ♪
♪ 欢迎来到赠送年代♪
One more?
再看一集吗
- It's late. - But this season is so good.
-已经很晚了 -但这季实在太精彩了
We could mess around.
我们可以好好"玩玩"
I'd rather watch another episode.
我情愿再看一集剧
Oh, god, I'll kill you.
天啊 我会杀了你的
Stop!
快住手
Sandwiches!
三明治
The baby.
别吵醒孩子
Dumb dog.
蠢狗
Dog dummy.
笨狗狗
Give him a break. It's tough being bred so shitty.
饶了它吧 品种不好已经够不幸的了
Oh, he's probably barking at a can collector.
它可能是在冲捡易拉罐的人叫唤
So embarrassing.
真丢人
Like they need that?
难道他们需要听吗
All right, one more.
好吧 再看一集
Previously on Exemplified...
《铁案例证》前情提要
...pornography, epic skateboard fails,
色情片 玩滑板惨败案例集锦
My music, marathons of treehouse masters.
我的音乐 《树屋大师》连播
I mean, the old lions had it easy.
那些老一辈的作家不用这么纠结
The only distraction from writing
阻碍他们写作的唯一缘由
was the encroaching tide of fascism.
就是法西斯主义的侵犯
And the occasional syphilitic seizure.
以及偶尔的梅毒病发
Are you listening?
你有在听吗
Of course.
当然了
As such, if I am to have any hope
因此 如果我要写完
of finishing the sample chapters for my serious erotic novel,
那本情色小说的初稿 唯一的希望就是
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I have here three envelopes stamped and addressed,
我这里有三个信封 都贴好邮票写好地址了
Each containing something horrible
里面都写了些黑历史
I do not want mailed under any circumstances.
是我在任何情况下都不希望被寄出去的
On the back are dates and page counts.
在背面是日期和页数
I miss a deadline, you mail the envelope.
如果我到期没写完 你就把信寄出去
In ascending order of horribleness,
按可怕程度逐级上升
A check to Bamla,
捐给巴姆拉协会的支票
A love letter to Becca,
给贝卡的情书
And the worst,
最可怕的就是
An invitation for my family to come visit,
邀请我的家人们过来探访
All expenses paid.
费用全包
I mean, the horror of any of these being mailed is so severe
三封中的任何一封被寄出去都可怕到极点
that it will serve as all the motivation I need to write.
那将为我提供足够的动力 逼迫我赶快写书
Okay.
好吧
Aw, damn it!
该死的
I'm late for work.
我上班要迟到了
The bar opened 20 minutes ago.
酒吧20分钟前就开业了
I'll drop you off.
我送你过去
I think I'll walk.
我自己走吧
You forgot something.
你忘记拿东西了
What's happening after work?
你下班以后干什么
Band rehearsal.
乐队排练
What do you think of the name Not Penny's boat?
你觉得"不是佩妮的船"这名字怎么样
Just tell Colin to watch his mouth.
你叫科林说话注意点
He said the "C" Word in front of Harper last week.
他上周当着哈珀的面说了脏话
Didn't he, sweet baby?
是吧 宝贝
Get it together, Colin.
振作点吧 科林
And break up with Emily.
记得跟艾米莉分手
She's never gonna make a good stepmom.
她永远不可能成为一个好继母
Doing Youtube makeup tutorials
在Youtube上做化妆指导视频
Is not a career.
可不是事业
Oh, god.
天呐
- Oh, Rob, our lives just got so cliché. - What?
-罗伯 我们的生活完全沦入俗套了 -什么
We got an interview for the Camelot School day after tomorrow.
我们后天要去卡美洛学校为孩子接受面试
- Shit. - ‭Are we really gonna become this?
-该死 -我们真要变这样了吗
Hey, Harper's awesome.
嘿 哈珀很棒的
She deserves to go to a great school.
她应该去一所好学校
If you feel really guilty,
如果你觉得愧疚的话
you can cut down on massages for Sandwiches.
你可以削减掉给三明治做按摩的费用
He wasn't pooping.
它当时不拉屎
Bye, baby!
拜拜 宝贝
- Bye, baby. - ‭See you later.
-拜拜 宝贝 -回头见
Hey, Gretchen.
你好啊 格雷琴
Do you ever wonder how your life would be different
你有没有想过 假如当初你没选择当兵
if you'd never walked into that recruiter's office?
你的人生会有什么不同
It's funny you ask that.
问得好
That summer while I was at basic,
那年夏天 我在接受基本训练时
there was a drive-by that took the life of a young baby...
一个飞车射击党夺去了一个孩子的生命
They talk about how if you make one different decision,
他们说如果你做了一个不同的决定
your life might be totally different,
你的人生也许完全不同
but is that your only shot?!
但只有一次机会吗
Can you make another decision?
不能做别的决定了吗
Or-or a series of decisions that could get you back
或是做出一系列的决定 可以让你重新回到
to the alternative life that you never got to lead?
你原本错过的人生轨迹上
Okay, maybe I was not clear earlier.
好吧 也许我之前没说明白
I'm writing!
我正在写作呢
It looks like you're drinking and playing darts.
看起来你是在喝酒 玩飞镖
Okay. Edgar, this is for you, too.
好吧 埃德加 你也听好了
In fact, everyone--
实际上 都给我听好了
writing is very seldom actual writing.
"写作"很少是指真的用笔写字
Like, maybe on the outside, it looks as though I'm drinking
也许在外界看来 我是在喝酒
and playing darts and eating craisins out of the box in my pocket,
玩飞镖 吃口袋里的即食蔓越莓干
but this is part of the process.
但这就是过程的一部分
It's all writing.
都是在写作
And I need you to respect my process.
我需要你们尊重我的过程
All right.
好吧
I'll let you get on with the writing, then.
那我就不打扰你的"写作"了
Oh, come...
拜托
Want me to go, too?
需要我也离开吗
Can't.
不行
You're part of the process now.
你已经成为过程的一部分了
Sandwiches!
三明治
Hey, buddy. ‭
嘿 小家伙
How's it going?
你好吗
Here you go.
给你
Yeah, that's the stuff.
好的 就这样
You're a good boy.
真乖
See, dogs do eat nachos.
瞧吧 狗是吃玉米片的
翻译 TVyoung Ethan-泽生 小饭
翻译 新浪微博@少年美剧派
时间轴 阿包 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 后期 加森
新浪微博@少年美剧派
Okay, honey, here we go.
亲爱的 好了
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: ustvboom了解最新影视字幕发布信息
Mommy's got to go convince a bad developer man
妈咪要去说服一个无良开发商
to put roof gardens on his hideous condos.
把屋顶花园建在他的丑公寓上
Have fun at the park.
去公园玩的愉快
We need a restock on quinoa, aisle two. Ready to go...?
2排的藜麦需要补货 请准备...
Eh, excuse me.
抱歉
Hi, sorry. Can I help?
嗨 打扰了 要我帮忙吗
Yes, please.
是的 麻烦了
Could you hold her for a second?
能帮我抱一会儿孩子吗
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Want to go over there?
想去那边吗
Yes.
好的
What's this?
这是什么
Do you like kombucha?
你喜欢康普茶吗
Me neither.
我也不喜欢
Harper? Harper?
哈珀 哈珀
Harper?
哈珀
Harper?
哈珀
Harper?!
哈珀
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
She wanted to look around.
她想到处看看
Uh-oh, nostalgia box.
怀旧游戏机
Goddamn, this used to be so much fun.
该死的 这个以前多好玩啊
- Now? - Still fun as shit.
-现在呢 -依然好玩得要死
All right, gimme.
好了 给我
Gimme, gimme.
给我 给我
All right, sigh-face, what's wrong?
好吧 不高兴 怎么了
Nitrate decomposition.
硝酸盐分解
You didn't get the grant?
你没申请到资金吗
I told them we've lost over 75% of all silent film.
我告诉他们 我们已经失去了超过75%的默片
A major art form, created and destroyed
一种重要的艺术形式在一个世纪内
in the span of a century.
诞生又被毁灭
They didn't care.
他们不在乎
Maybe I don't either anymore.
也许我也不用在乎了
I'm gonna have a gallon of wine, want some?
我准备喝一加仑红酒 你要来点吗
We said we wouldn't; we have the interview tomorrow morning.
说好了不能喝酒 明早还要去面试
Oh, goddamn it.
该死的
How's Harpoon?
小哈珀呢
Asleep.
睡了
Nanny said she spilled juice all over herself today.
保姆说她今天把果汁洒了一身
Likely story, lupé.
真能编啊 露佩
Well, what am I supposed to do now? You took my game.
那我现在干什么 你把游戏机抢走了
Tough titties.
不如意事多着呢
Sorry about your grant.
很遗憾你没申请到资金
Yeah, well...
是啊
I'm gonna feed Sandwiches.
我去喂三明治
Okay, try not to depress him.
好的 别把它弄郁闷了
Sandwiches!
三明治
Here, boy.
乖宝贝
Sandwiches!
三明治
Sandwiches?
三明治
He's gone.
它不见了
Get the ball... Get it, get it, get it, get it. Get the ball.
去捡球 快去 快去 把球追回来
Aw, is she friendly?
你家小公主友好吗
Oh, yes, he.
当然啦 是公的
His name's sandwiches.
它叫三明治
- Aw, cute. - He has to take a pill, but he's a good dog.
-可爱 -它必须吃药 但它是好狗
‭Who rescued who, right?
到底是谁救了谁呢 对吧
I ask myself that all the time.
我一直这么自问
So does my husband.
我丈夫也是
He has band practice right now, so I cleared out.
他正在乐队排练 所以我就出来了
The thing is, our daughter has a school interview tomorrow,
重要的是我们家女儿明天要面试学校了
so that's a stress, but it's a good stress.
这是一大压力 但也是好的压力
Come on, Lucy.
走吧 露西
Bye.
再见
I miss our Largo days, sandwiches.
我怀念当初在拉格夜店混的日子 三明治
Don't you?
你呢
Our Largo days.
拉格夜店的日子
We will, thank you.
我们会的 感谢
What'd the shelters say?
收容所那边怎么说
It's too early for him to be in the system if anybody found him.
如果有人找到它 现在还不会登记到系统中
I told you we shouldn't leave him outside alone.
我说了不能把它单独留在外面
He has always gotten to hang outside when he wants to.
它一直以来想到外面玩时就会去
That's 'cause you taught him early on
那是因为你一早就教它
that's where he belongs.
外面才是它的家
Dogs want jobs.
狗想找工作
Sandwiches does not want a job!
三明治才不想找工作
He-he likes to look at stuff.
它喜欢看些东西
And now he's looking at the inside of a coyote.
现在它正在土狼的肚子里看得起劲儿呢
Oh, my god, why would you say that?
我的天啊 你为什么这样说
Jesus, don't say that to me about my dog.
天吶 不许当我的面这样说我的狗
And there we go.
又来了
You know what I mean-- I've had him longer.
你知道我的意思 是我先养的它
And to accuse me of somehow not caring for him properly
指责我没有好好照料它
is stunningly hurtful.
是无比伤人的
Can we please just postpone this stupid interview?
我们就不能推迟那个该死的面试吗
No. Why would we do that?
不行 为什么要那样
Because a family member is missing, Lexi!
因为我们的一位家庭成员失踪了 莱克西
- Oh, my god! - ‭Oh, sandwiches.
-天呐 -三明治
You're back.
你回来了
‭Oh, my god.
我的天啊
- Oh, no. - ‭Oh, thank you so much.
-不是吧 -太谢谢你了
Hey, dummy.
嘿 小笨蛋
- Did you open the gate? - Thank you so much.
-是你把大门打开的吗 -太谢谢你了
Cutie, do you not like living here?
小可爱 你不喜欢住在这里吗
I-I live in the neighborhood.
我就住在附近
I pass this guy all the time.
我经常遇到这家伙
He ran right up to me.
它直接朝我跑过来
We're friends.
我们是朋友
Let us give you a reward.
让我们报答你一下吧
Oh, god, no, I'm just glad he's home.
天呐 不用啦 我很高兴它可以回家
Well, uh, gosh, thank you so much.
天呐 非常感谢
Hey, I'm sorry.
嘿 不好意思
That's a really great chair.
那椅子真不错呀
I'm thinking of redoing my study.
我正在考虑重新装修我的书房
Do you know who makes it?
你知道是谁做的吗
Oh, uh, I have it written down somewhere.
我有记下来
Please, come in.
请进吧
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Oh, Gretchen.
我叫格雷琴
Lexi. This is Rob.
我叫莱克西 这是罗伯
We have to keep our voices down a little,
我们得小声点
'cause our daughter is sleeping.
因为我们家女儿在睡觉
Oh. Cute.
好有爱
C-can I get you a glass of wine?
我给你倒杯酒吧
Oh, god, uh...
天呐
Sure, why not?
好啊 为何不呢
Amazing ramen.
拉面超赞
Amazing coffee.
咖啡超赞
Both walking distance.
两家店都走路就能到
Bars...
酒吧
Harper can take music lessons at a place owned by flea.
哈珀可以在到处都是跳蚤的地方上音乐课
I mean, I get it, Gretchen, I do.
我懂 格雷琴 真的
But we don't know anything.
但我们什么都不知道
We're just a couple of idiots
我们就是一对傻瓜
who boned in the bathroom of the Echo the first night we met.
第一次见面的晚上就在回声酒吧的厕所里搞上了
Trying to figure it out.
想搞清楚
Totally aware of the pitfalls
我们完全了解有什么隐患
and the hazards and the compromises...
危险和危害
- in the bathroom at a secret Primus show. - ...And yet still doing it.
-是在普里默斯乐队演出的厕所里 -但还是做了
Vince Vaughn was there.
文斯·沃恩也在呢
Not in the bathroom.
不是说他也在厕所里啦
Conventional and scary? Hell yeah.
流于世俗 令人恐惧 当然了
But the death of fun?
但是乐趣就此消亡
Not necessarily.
不一定啊
To be a slave to an idea of coolness
被想要成为最酷的人这种想法奴役
is why some of your friends never grow
就是你的一些朋友永远长不大的原因
and in the end are actually less themselves
结果反倒失去了部分自我
and counterintuitively live less authentic lives
结果比那些追求传统生活的人过上一种
than the buyers-in.
更加不真实的生活
Hey, baby.
嘿 亲爱的
Oh, hello.
你们好
Come in, I'm Rob.
请进 我是罗伯
That's Lexi.
这是莱克西
- Jimmy Shive-overly. - Hi.
-我是吉米·希瓦-奥弗利 -你好
- I found their dog. - I heard.
-我找到了他们的狗 -我听说了
You're quite the Carolus Linnaeus.
你成卡尔·林奈了呀
He invented the modern system for binomial nomenclature for animals.
他创立了对动物进行分类的现代双名法系统
It's an imperfect analogy.
类比不太恰当
Thanks for coming to walk me home.
谢谢你来接我回家
Oh, no problem. Ah, vino.
没事 酒啊
Thank you.
谢谢
So we don't really know anyone in the neighborhood.
我们对周围的邻居都不太熟悉
What do you folks do?
你们是做什么工作的
Uh, Lexi's a green space architect.
莱克西是绿化建筑师
And I'm a film restorer.
我是胶片修复师
You are doing god's work, sir.
你这可是了不起的工作 先生
But if everything's digitized, who needs film?
但现在一切都数字化了 谁还要胶片啊
Actually, film is far more stable than digital storage.
其实 胶片比数字化存储可靠得多
- Can't see how that's possible. - It's true.
-不明白这怎么可能 -是真的
Okay, well, agree to disagree.
好吧 君子求同存异
- Jimmy's a writer. - For what show?
-吉米是个作家 -写什么剧的啊
Not for television.
不是电视编剧啦
Gah, can you imagine?
老天 你能想象吗
No, I'm a... I'm a novelist.
不是啦 我 我是个小说作家
Why live out here?
为什么住在这里
Yeah, right?
是吧 你也觉得
Right.
是哦
Anyway, I've recently devised
总之我最近在策划一项
a flawless punishment-based productivity solution,
完美的以惩罚为基础的生产效率解决机制
if either of you are having any trouble.
如果你们有碰到什么麻烦的话
Who knows when they might air
谁知道他们什么时候才会
another marathon of treehouse masters?
再疯狂连播《树屋大师》呢
Rob built a tree house for our daughter.
罗伯给我们家女儿建了一座树屋
What?!
什么
She's a little too young for it, but...
她还有点太小了不能上去 但是...
Uh, may I see it?!
我能看看吗
Sure, sure.
当然可以啊
It's a dual-tree platform structure, no electric yet.
是双树平台结构 还没通电
Uh, may I see it immediately?!
我能马上去看看吗
Follow me.
跟我来
All right.
好吧
Thanks for everything.
谢谢款待
I don't want to bore you with the details,
我不想把每处细节都说出来
But, seriously, this was exactly what I needed.
但说真的 这正是我想要的
- You like LCD soundsystem? - Not really.
-你喜欢LCD音响设备吗 -不是很喜欢
I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思了
Anyway, I just want you to know: You guys are great.
总是我就是想告诉你们 你们太棒了
Are we?
是吗
N... Yeah, you are.
是啊 当然了
Trust me.
相信我
I don't know.
我也不知道
Sometimes I just look around and wonder,
有时候我总会环顾四周 然后想
like, how did this happen?
这一切是怎么发生的
I mean, Lexi just got this mini.
莱克西刚买了一辆迷你
It's a really good car.
很不错的车
Gas mileage is great.
耗油量相当不错
But I see it in the driveway,
但是当我看到它停在车道上时
and it's like, "Ugh, what?!"
我总会觉得"怎么回事"
I mean, one minute I'm living in this cute little studio
前一刻我还住在一间可爱的小工作室里
near Beachwood, interning at New Line,
就在比奇伍德附近 在新线影业实习
Swing dancing at the Derby.
在赛马会上跳摇摆舞
Just me and my dog and pizza and condoms.
生活简单到只有我 我的狗 披萨和套套
Remember those?
记得那种日子吗
Suddenly I have a child and a mortgage,
突然间我就有了孩子 背着贷款
and it's like, "What?"
却觉得难以置信
Hey, if you ever want to go to Cha Cha's and get a drink,
如果你想去茶茶酒吧喝杯酒
I would be totally down.
我一定奉陪
I don't even know anymore.
我也搞不清楚了
Lexi's always like, "School, harper's school."
莱克西整天念叨"学校 哈珀的学校"
And it's, like, fine, but on the other hand,
我心想 好吧 但是从另一方面说来
I don't want to be having that conversation, you know?
我不想聊这些 你懂吗
Like, I love the kid, obviously.
我爱我的孩子 当然了
I'm not gonna say she stole my life, but come on.
我不会说她偷走了我的生活 但是拜托
I mean, what, if we get a divorce, I'd only be 44.
如果我们离婚了 我才44岁
Just check into one of those motels,
搬到汽车旅馆里去住
Get a bottle of jack, like, invite whoever.
买瓶杰克丹尼威士忌 随便约个炮
Your boyfriend seems really cool.
你男朋友好像很酷啊
Seriously, Lexi goes to bed crazy early,
说真的 莱克西睡觉睡得超级早
So if you guys are ever going out,
如果你们要出去
Just shoot me a text; she doesn't care.
就给我发短信 她不会在意的
That's what I thought.
我也是这么想的
Very nice work on the tree house, Rob.
树屋建得很漂亮 罗伯
Thank you, I downloaded the instructions from the web.
谢谢 我从网上下的建造指南
Single malt?
要单麦芽的吗
Ah, twist my arm.
简直美梦成真
Rob, we have the Camelot interview in the morning.
罗伯 我们明早还要去卡美洛学校面试
Too late.
太迟了
And I guess we are drinking scotch now.
那我猜我们现在是要喝威士忌了吧
Actually, we should go.
其实 我们该走了
- What, no! -Oh, okay.
-什么 别走啊 -好啊
Thank you, again. Seriously.
再次感谢 真的
Yeah, no problem.
没事 不用谢
What? Alright.
什么 好吧
Hey, seriously, we should get dinner sometime.
嘿 说真的 我们该找个时间一起吃饭
The four of us. I'll find you on line.
我们四个一起 我会在网上联系你们
That's got... that's...
那个门要...
Oh, good, you got it.
太好了 你打开了
I would just like to thank you from the bottom of my heart
我要发自内心地感谢你
for inviting me. They were hilarious.
邀请我过来 他们太好笑了
Did you notice their matching anchor tattoo?
你有注意到他们都刻着船锚纹身吗
And he must've spent month
他一定花了好几个月建那座
on literally the most boring tree house in the world.
堪称世界上最无聊的树屋
I made my deadline
我在截稿时间前交上了
As ... today, you may tear off the envelopes. Thank God!
就在今天 你可以把信封都撕掉了 谢天谢地
This was a lovely present for that. So, thank you.
这真是不错的礼物 谢谢你
And they named their dog Sandwich
他们竟然给狗取名叫三明治
I mean at some point, you may have to look at their lives and say...
有时候 你看着他们的生活 会觉得...