摩登家庭 第七季 Modern Family Season 7 第11集: Spread Your Wings

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: James Alan Hensz

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
Well, how do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Big day. I'm going to see Alex.
非常重要的一天 我要去见艾丽克斯
I'm, uh -- I'm a little nervous
我 我有点紧张
because she's been pulling away lately.
因为她最近有点疏远我们
Calls don't get returned.
打电话也不回
I don't get asked to visit as much.
也不像以前那样经常要我去看她了
Maybe it's hitting me hard
我有点承受不来
'cause I never went through that with my dad.
可能是因为我和我爸从没有过类似情况
After my junior year,
我上完第一年
we -- we rode a tandem bike across Mykonos.
我们一起骑双人自行车穿过米克诺斯岛
著名的同志天堂
Come to think of it,
仔细想想
there were lots of fathers and sons there.
那里有好多父子
Phil, sit.
菲尔 坐下
We need to talk about the ducks.
我们得谈谈鸭子的事情
We hate the ducks.
我们讨厌那些鸭子
Again? You have a problem.
又来 你有麻烦了
I'm hearing a lot of negatives,
我听到不少抱怨
but we're overlooking the fact that Feathers can now fetch.
但我们都忽略了小羽会捡东西的事实
Honey, she pulled a wet hot dog bun out of the sink,
亲爱的 它从水槽拖出了个湿漉漉的热狗面包
and you said, "get the bun."
然后你才说"去捡面包"
That doesn't count as fetching.
那可不算是捡东西
Please tell me they're not gonna live here forever.
拜托别告诉它们要一直待在这里
You're really not the one to make that argument.
你可不配说这个
Oh, like you're not gonna
说得你好像不会
die of natural causes in that bunk bed upstairs.
睡在楼上那张双层床直到老死一样
Look, we have provided them with a good home.
听着 我们给了它们一个美好的家
When they're ready, they'll leave.
等它们准备好了 自然就会走了
Could be any day.
随时有可能
Oh, and in the duck's defense, Claire,
顺便替鸭子说句公道话 克莱尔
You can't stick your leg out of your robe at breakfast
你不能在吃早饭时故意把腿露在外面
and then pretend to hate the attention.
然后还假装讨厌别人看你
Why didn't you fight harder about the ducks?
你怎么没有努力抗争一下
You heard what he said.
你听到他说了的吧
The ducks could leave any day now.
鸭子现在随时都有可能离开
Yeah, or it could be two months from now.
是啊 也可能要到两个月后
Or any day now.
或者现在随时
Or a month and a half fr--
或者一个多月...
How are you not getting this?
你怎么就不明白呢
家 庭
摩 登
第七季 第十一集
Mitch called. He wants to know when are you bringing
米奇打电话问你什么时候把充气床垫带过去
the air mattress for Lily's sleepover.
好让莉莉的朋友来家里过夜
You know, for a guy who refuses to buy his own air mattresses,
对于一个不肯自己买充气床垫的人来说
he's pretty particular about when they arrive.
他倒是很挑剔气垫什么时候送到啊
No, no! Don't eat my sauce.
不不不 别吃我的酱
Then I won't have enough to sell at the farmers' market.
吃了就不够我拿去农夫市场上卖了
No. Oh, geez. Not the fat finger.
别 天哪 别戳我的嘟嘟肉
You always do this when I put on a few.
你总爱在我长胖时这么戳戳戳
I didn't say anything.
我可什么都没说
It's not what you say.
你说没说什么不重要
It's that damn lard dipstick finger of yours.
是你这该死的量油尺般的手指
It disappeared up to the second knuckle.
第二指关节都陷进去了
Well, now that that's over with,
既然你们说完了
I can finally share my latest football-related problem.
我可以跟你们聊聊跟橄榄球有关的问题了吧
Mitchell's right. I should probably get a move on.
米奇尔说得对 也许我是该送过去了
The team left me out of the end-of-the-season prank.
球队没有带我一起搞季末恶作剧
You know, that takes me back.
这让我想起了以前
We told the school board that coach Davis was a communist.
我们跟学校董事会告状说戴维斯教练是个共产党
The man spent a weekend in jail.
结果害那家伙吃了两天牢饭
Simpler times.
多么简单粗暴
Well, that's better than what these meatheads cooked up.
那也比这些个白痴干的好啊
They just parked the principal's car
他们只不过把校长的车
in the middle of the basketball court.
停在了篮球场中央
That's not where cars go.
不应该把车停那里啊
Why didn't those meatballs include you?
这些混蛋为什么不带上你
They think I'm a goody-two-shoes.
他们嫌我自命清高
I'm not.
我没有啊
My own mother?
连我自己老妈都这么说吗
Ay, I'm just saying it wouldn't kill you to break some rules.
我只说你偶尔犯点法也不会怎么样
You're a minor. Take advantage of it.
你是个未成年人 要好好利用这一点
I break the rules.
我也会犯法啊
I just prefer to be suave, do it with panache and finesse.
我只是喜欢考究点的 要有派头又有手段的
这三个词也是品牌名
Ay, those are American shampoos. I know.
那些是美国的洗发水 我知道
Y'all ready for this?
准备好听这个消息了吗
I got our sauce
我把我们的酱
into The Granddaddy of All Holiday gift baskets.
推销给了老爷爷节日礼品篮[礼品篮业的老祖]
Which one?
哪一个
It's called Granddaddy's Holiday Gift Baskets.
就叫做老爷爷节日礼品篮
Very exclusive.
非常高级
They want 150 jars...
他们要150罐
6 o'clock tonight.
今晚六点就要
No! It's too much sauce for too little time.
不行 这么短时间内做不出那么多啊
And anyways, I don't have the key ingredient --
而且我也没有关键食材了
The blood peppers.
大红椒
And my cousin can't send me more
我的堂兄要到下礼拜
from Colombia until next week.
才能从哥伦比亚给我寄过来
One spicy step ahead of you.
比你早想到一步啦
Enter the Serrano pepper!
有请塞拉诺辣椒
No one will know the difference.
没人会知道区别的
I will.
我能
This sauce is part of my heritage.
这酱是我继承传统的一部分
I cannot turn my back on who I am.
我不能背弃我的身份
Didn't your hair used to be darker?
你的头发以前不是更深色一点吗
I'm just saying
我是说
this is a great opportunity for our sauce.
这是推销我们的酱的大好时期
"Our sauce"?
我们的酱
All of a sudden, Cam is calling it "our sauce"?
突然间 小卡管它叫"我们的酱"了
I got that recipe from my great aunt
这个配方是我伯祖母给我的
who got it from her mother who stole it from a blind maid.
那可是她母亲从一个瞎女仆那里偷来后给她的
How dare he.
他怎么敢这么说
Fine. We'll just go get some blood peppers.
好吧 我们就去弄点大红椒
They're impossible to get.
不可能买到的
Unless you're willing to break some rules.
除非你愿意犯点法
Why are we back on your thing again?
我们为什么说回你的事情了
They just so happen to grow blood peppers
正好有人在植物园里
at the botanical gardens.
种了大红椒
Great. Let's go.
太好了 我们走吧
You're adorable.
你太天真了
We're talking rare flora in a secure location.
我说的可是有被严密保护起来的珍稀植物
Okay, so, then what do we do?
好吧 要怎么做
First, apologize for calling me a goody-goody,
首先 为说我是个乖宝宝道歉
because I'm about to lay out a plan so daring
因为我要说的这个计划
that the two of you may not have the guts to follow it.
大胆到你们俩可能都不敢进行下去
Should I take my knife?
我要带刀吗
I have my baseball bat in my car.
我车里有棒球棒
Okay, we're stealing a pepper,
好了 我们要偷的是辣椒
not teaching its family a lesson.
不是要教训它家人
Uh, okay.
好吧
I noticed a few of your professors
我注意到你们的一些教授
in those mouth-controlled wheelchairs.
坐在那种嘴巴控制的轮椅上
I think some of them are just faking it to try and look cool.
我觉得他们有的只是假装看起来酷一点而已吧
Domo Arigato, Mr. Robotics lab!
我的个老天 机器人先生实验室
What?!
什么
Yeah. Come check out these gloves. They're awesome.
对啊 来试试这里的手套 超赞
Any movement, even the slightest motion,
任何动作 即便是最轻微的动作
will be mirrored by the robotic hands.
这些机器手都可以照做
Possible applications are bomb defusement,
可能应用于拆弹
nuclear reactor repair, and remote neurosurgery.
核反应堆修复和远程神经手术
What has two thumbs and any lady robot he wants?
谁只用双指就能征服每一个女机器人呢
This guy.
这家伙
Dad, this isn't a toy.
老爸 这不是玩具
Hello, my loyal robot subjects.
你们好 我忠实的机器仆臣
Dad?
老爸
Jazz hands!
爵士手
The other robots are staring!
其他机器人在看呢
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
So, what's going on at home?
最近家里怎么样
Well, Haley and Luke aren't around much.
海莉和卢克也不怎么在家
Meanwhile, the ducks are awesome and nobody gets it.
而且鸭子超赞的 但是没人懂
You wouldn't believe this, but one of them can fetch.
说了你可能不信 但有一只鸭子会捡东西了
Of course I believe it.
我当然信
One of my professors
我的一位教授
taught a chimpanzee how to play the saxophone.
教会一只猩猩演奏萨克斯风
We all think he's great, but he only plays jazz,
我们都觉得很厉害 但是它只会演奏爵士
so there's no way to tell.
所以说不定也就那样了
Tell me about these fellas.
跟我说说这些家伙
Well, this one's being developed for the military.
这个是为军队设计的
Really?
真的吗
What about this adorable guy? Hello, switch.
那这个可爱的男孩子呢 开关你好 击个掌
Oh, no! Dad, don't press that.
不 爸爸 别按那个
Oh, he's just going for a little walk.
他只是去散个步
The master switch!
总开关
The what?
你说啥
No, no, no!
不 不
Oh, my god.
天哪
It's happening!
真的发生了
They're rising up!
它们造反了
Turn off!
快关掉
I command you to turn off!
我命令你们关掉
It's not working!
关不掉了
I'm on your side!
我站在你这边
Why would you do that?!
你为什么要那么做
I don't know what I was thinking!
我不知道自己在想什么
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Great. Now the captain of the football team hates me.
很好 现在橄榄球队队长讨厌我了
队长如此瘦弱 讽刺加州理工橄榄球水平弱
Okay, follow my plan to the letter,
听好 仔细按我说的做
and in 10 minutes, we'll have peppers in hand.
这样十分钟后辣椒就能到手了
It's Saturday.
今天是周六
闲人免进
William will be working the Rose Garden.
威廉会在玫瑰园工作
Fortunately, he'll be distracted.
幸运的是 他不会注意到的
Right now, the aphids have the upper hand.
现在 他眼里只有瓢虫
Cam, when you reach the stream,
小卡 到了溪边之后
follow it south southeast to the Hummingbird Exhibit.
沿着溪边朝东南方向到达蜂鸟展示园
Interact with no one.
不要跟任何人交流
Excuse me. Could you take this for us?
不好意思 能给我们照张相吗
Oh, guess I have a second.
这个时间我还是有的
Took a picture of myself.
我自拍了一张
Oh, and now it's your wallpaper.
现在成你的墙纸了
Mom, to avoid detection, take a circuitous route
老妈 以免被人怀疑 多绕点路
to the Edmund and Miriam Rabinowitz Pepper Patch.
去艾德蒙及米里亚姆拉比诺维茨辣椒园
Take me to the blood peppers.
带我去大红椒那边
I'll re-route the senior citizens' tour...
我去引开老年参观团
You've already been this way. You loved it.
你们已经参观过这边了 而且很满意
so they're not around when you arrive at the peppers.
这样你们到辣椒那边时他们不会出现
艾德蒙及米里亚姆拉比诺维茨辣椒园
Go away, boy.
退下 少年
Be on alert. There may be added security.
小心 可能会有额外警备
How exhilarating.
真刺激
I didn't know there was a caper in our sauce.
我都不知道我们的酱里还放了酸豆
How could you?
你怎么可能知道
It's not your recipe.
配方又不是你的
Hey, girls. How about a snack?
女孩们 要不要吃点零食
I'm hosting a sleepover for Lily's Vietnamese dance troupe.
莉莉的越南舞蹈队要来我们家过夜
We want her to be more in touch with her heritage,
我们希望她能更亲近自己的传统
but breaking the ice with the other parents
可是跟其他父母打交道
has been a little tough.
稍微有点困难
Cam and I are the only white parents,
小卡和我是父母中唯一一对白人
the only gay parents,
唯一一对同性爱人
the only parents that find us funny.
也是唯一觉得我们有意思的
Come on in, Patricia, Ms. Tran.
快请进 帕特里夏 陈女士
The girls are in Lily's room.
女孩们都在莉莉的房间
Oh, this is a fun coincidence.
真是有趣的巧合
We actually had a couple Trans over for dinner last ni--
我们昨晚刚跟另外一对陈夫妇一起吃过晚饭
然而这位正是那个陈女士 讽刺美国人对亚裔脸盲
The hardest nut to crack
最难打交道的当属
has been little Patricia Tran's mother.
小帕特里夏·陈的妈妈
I didn't try her homemade pho at a potluck once,
有次家庭聚餐我没有吃她亲手做的越南粉
and now she doesn't like me.
所以她现在讨厌我了
You could say it was a little bit of a pho pa.
简直可以说是"掉粉"
Hello.
你好
- Your husband? - My dad.
-你老公吗 -我爸
And I prefer brunettes, without beards.
我更喜欢深色头发没有小胡子的
I like women.
我喜欢女人
I'll bring Patricia's medicine over later.
我晚点会把帕特里夏的药拿来
仍有美国人以为亚洲人流行鞠礼
My purse.
我的手袋
She seems nice.
她人看着挺好的
Hey, Grandpa!
外公
Hi, sweetheart!
亲爱的
Little tip -- you might want the girls
小贴士 你可以让这些女孩们
to blow up these air mattresses,
把充气床吹起来
tire them out a little bit.
先消耗一点她们的精力
Oh, I'm not trying to tire them out.
我没想过消耗她们的精力
No. I'm the fun dad, okay?
不 我是个有趣的老爸
I want them to have a good time.
我希望她们玩得开心
That's a rookie mistake.
典型新手错误
When you and Claire were kids,
你和克莱尔还小的时候
I was the sleepover champ, undefeated.
我是过夜派对之王 未尝败绩
There was never a kid that was awake later than 7:30.
所有孩子都会在7点半之前睡着
Oh, no. I remember my 10th birthday.
不 我记得我十岁生日那天
You let us wash your car,
你让我们给你洗车
and then we carried the grandfather clock to the dump.
然后还把落地钟抬去丢掉了
Yeah, sun exposure plays a big part.
晒太阳很重要
What's this stuff?
这些是什么
Uh, Mom, uh, mailed me a bunch of stuff from her garage.
老妈给我寄了不少她车库里的东西
She thought I might like a VCR and a bunch of old tapes.
她觉得我可能喜欢旧录像带
Sweet of Dede to mail you her garbage.
迪迪给你寄垃圾真让人感动
"Jane Fonda Complete Workouts," "It's Not You, It's Him",
《简·方达健身全集》《不是你 是他》
"Cooking with Chocolate."
《巧克力烹饪大全》
Pretty much the ARC of our whole marriage.
基本上就是我们整个婚姻的艾前综合征
Listen, if you're smart,
听着 如果你够聪明
you'll let the girls walk this stuff down to Goodwill.
你会让女孩们把这些搬去捐掉
Or I could provide a fun, entertaining evening
或者我可以为我女儿的童年
that will only enrich my daughter's childhood.
创造一个有趣的夜晚
Daddy, will you judge our screaming contest?
二爸 你能做我们尖叫比赛的评委吗
Of course he will! Hit it, girls!
当然了 加油哦 女孩们
Okay! You won. You all won. It's a tie.
好吧 你们赢了 你们都赢了 平手
Oh, honey, I am so sorry about what happened in there.
亲爱的 刚刚的事我真的很抱歉
Don't worry about me, but, you know,
不用担心我 不过
those robots are programmed to hold a grudge.
那些机器人的程序会让它们记仇
Not how I wanted this to go.
不过跟我计划的不同
Probably gonna be a while
大概要过很久
before I get invited back here, huh?
我才会再被邀请来这了吧
Dad, it's okay.
老爸 没关系
You're probably going to be seeing me a lot more,
反正你也会更常见到我
considering I want to move back home
因为我打算搬回家
and commute to school next semester.
下学期走读
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. It's only a half-hour drive.
是啊 反正开车只要半小时
Are you mad?
你生气了吗
Mad? Are you kidding me? I'm thrilled.
生气 怎么可能 我好兴奋
You know how much I miss you.
我超级想你的
We could have our own robot lab in the garage.
我们可以在车库里建自己的机器人实验室
How much could that possibly cost?
那得花多少钱啊
But, uh -- but why? Did something happen?
可是 为什么呢 发生什么事了
No, it's just --
没有 只是...
Ugh, the people here are all so immature.
这里的人太幼稚了
They are always banging on your door
他们老是用啤酒杯装着玛格丽特
with a beaker full of margaritas, and...
来敲你的门 而且...
玛格丽塔用鸡尾酒杯装才有格调
The nerd noise is deafening.
那群书呆子烦得要命
Did you bring those noise-canceling headphones I asked mom for?
你把我让老妈准备的降噪耳罩带来了吗
Oh, I am so sorry. I forgot.
抱歉 我忘了
Sometimes my brain cancels out your mom's noise.
有时候我大脑会自动过滤你妈说的话
I'll, uh -- I'll pick some up
你上课的时候我去买一个
while you're in class and then drop them by the dorm.
然后给你放到寝室来
Thanks.
谢谢
Excuse me.
抱歉
Cannon Ball tonight. Don't miss it.
今晚是加农炮之夜 别错过哦
Oh, no, no. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
What's that about?
那是什么
Oh, it's just some stupid tradition where,
这里的一个愚蠢的传统
at the end of the semester,
每学期结束的时候
all the freshmen jump off a high dive
所有大一生都要穿着晚礼服裙
in cheesy prom dresses.
高台跳水
Oh, that could be fun.
应该很有趣
It definitely won't be.
肯定不会
Well, maybe if you give it a chance...
不如你去试试看...
No. You know what, Dad?
不 老爸 我告诉你
I-I-I did.
我去过了
I've -- I've already been to like 10 parties,
我已经去过大概十个派对
and they're all lame.
都很无聊
Everyone just talks to their own dorm mate.
每个人都只跟自己室友聊天
Sweetie, sometimes it takes a while to warm up to people.
亲爱的 有时候融入人群中是需要时间的
What is this about? Do you not want me to come home?
讲这些干嘛 你不想让我回家吗
Is that what this is?
是因为这样吗
Because, fine, I'll just go get an apartment off campus.
我自己在校园外租个公寓好了
Alex, don't get mad.
艾丽克斯 别生气
Well, I am mad.
我气坏了
Because I'm actually smart enough
因为我真的有自知之明
to know what's working for me and what isn't,
我能看出什么适合我什么不适合
And this isn't.
而这个就不适合
I have to go to class.
我要去上课了
Heads up! Watch out!
小心 当心
How'd he do that?
这也太神了吧
这是最基本的站立接球 再次讽刺加州理工橄榄球水平
Mitchell?
米奇尔
In the kitchen, grandpa!
在厨房 外公
Vietnamese girls and a man in makeup.
越南女孩和一个浓妆男人
美国喜剧演员 参与过越战慰军表演
When does Bob Hope take the stage?
鲍勃·霍普什么时候出来表演
Delightful.
真会说笑
You're good to go on the air mattresses.
充气床垫弄好了
Good luck with the sleepover.
祝你今晚好运
Yes, Ma'am?
怎么了 女士
I don't want to be the fun dad anymore.
我不想再当有趣老爸了
I need to knock these girls out quick.
我想让这些女孩快点累趴下
Teach me.
快教我
Let's go, ladies! Reach to the sky!
开始吧 女士们 伸高点
How are you better at this than Jane Fonda?
为什么你比简·方达还擅长这个
Mitchell, you can't talk
米奇尔 你要是讲话
and feel the burn at the same time.
就感受不到脂肪燃烧了
Donkey-kick like you mean it, Jennifer.
使劲向外踢 珍妮弗
I'm just curious, because this tape was on its way to Goodwill,
我很好奇 这带子应该在前往慈善机构的路上
and all of a sudden, you pulled it out of your back pocket.
可突然间 你却从后口袋把它掏出来了
I put on a couple of extra pounds,
我胖了几斤
and Jane got me out of a similar situation in the ’80s.
简曾在八十年代帮我解决了这个问题
Please tell me you were wearing leg warmers.
你当时不会穿了暖腿套[女性瘦身操道具]吧
Leave me alone.
别烦我
We got this, girls. March it out.
我们行的 孩子们 踏起步来
Well, for whatever it's worth, Dad, I didn't notice.
且不论值不值 老爸 我是没看出来你胖了
Gloria did.
歌洛莉亚看出来了
She did that little poke thing to my spare tire.
她用手戳了我肚子上的嘟嘟肉
Lily, keep the beat.
莉莉 保持节奏
I hate to admit it, but it bugged the hell out of me.
我很不想承认 但这真的烦死我了
Kim-ly, we're punching and we're stepping.
金丽 这才是出拳和迈步的节奏
Care to join us?
能不能跟上
So, I figured I'd do this workout every damn day of the week
我觉得我要每天都做这个锻炼
until I was nothing but abs, buns, and thighs.
直到我的肚臀腿遍布筋肉
Work your glutes, Tiffany!
屁股动起来 蒂芙尼
This is your problem area.
这正是你要减的部位
Okay, Dad, no offense, but I've been listening
好吧 老爸 无意冒犯
to you whine about gaining and losing the same 10 pounds
但是自从你60岁时
since, at age 60,
娶了世界上最漂亮的女人后
you married the most beautiful woman in the world.
我就一直在听你讲这得而复失的几斤体重
And while I appreciate what might be the rich-white-mannest
尽管我能理解这是有钱白人烦恼中
of rich-white-man problems,
最有"有钱白人"特点的问题
this tape is only energizing these little girls.
但这带子硬是把这些小女孩弄兴奋了
This is boring.
这好无聊
Let's go and build a fort in my room.
我们去我房间搭堡垒吧
So, what? You're just gonna give up?
所以怎样 你就这样放弃了
You got to know when to surrender.
人得知道什么时候投降
No, sir.
不 长官
杰参加过越战
I'm not losing to the Vietnamese twice in a lifetime.
我可不想一生两次输给越南人
Get up.
快起来
No man left behind.
谁都不能被落下[美军格言]
Look at this golf course. It's a beautiful home for ducks.
看这高尔夫球场 这会是鸭子们的美丽家园
Okay, now, who's gonna help me
来 谁要帮我
set these little suckers free, huh?
把这些小混蛋放生了
- You do it. - I'm good.
-你放吧 -我不要
Oh, come on.
给点力啊
We all hate the ducks. We all want them gone.
我们都讨厌这些鸭子 想让他们消失啊
Why do I have to be the bad guy?
为什么我就得当那坏人呢
I don't know. Why am I the pretty one?
我不知道 为什么我就负责貌美如花呢
We all have our thing.
我们都各有所长
Fine. Fine. I'll do it.
好吧 好吧 我来吧
Get on out there. There you go. You're free. Okay.
快出来 这就好了 你们自由了
Why aren't they going anywhere?
他们怎么哪儿都不去呢
Well, Miss Thing over there is still getting herself ready.
自恋小姐还在那儿做准备呢
I swear she spent all morning
我发誓她一早上
looking at her reflection in the water bowl.
都在欣赏自己在碗里的倒影呢
How about that weirdo?
那只怪胎呢
Did you see when he got his bill stuck in his cage yesterday?
你们昨天有看到他嘴巴卡在笼子上了吗
What a sweet little dope.
多可爱的小笨蛋啊
I know. He's lucky his sister is so smart.
我知道 还好他有个聪明的姐姐
You know, she figured out how to unlatch the cage
她弄清了怎么打开笼子
and set him free.
放他自由
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Do you guys see what's happening?
你们明白这是什么情况了吗
- No. - Of course you don't.
-没 -你们当然没看出来
The reason why your dad is so attached to these ducks
你爸之所以这么痴迷于这些鸭子
is they remind him of you guys.
是因为鸭子让他想起了你们
We got to get them home.
我们得把他们带回家
They're gone.
他们不见了
Oh, my god.
天啊
Where are they?
他们去哪儿了
Oh, God.
天哪
What the hell?
搞什么
Does everyone get rid of their ducks here?
难道大家都把鸭子扔到这里吗
Can't we just pick any three?
我们能随便抓三只吗
Your father will know immediately.
你爸一眼就会看出来的
Look. I think that might be the dumb Luke duck.
看 我觉得那只是卢克小笨鸭
The one entertaining the others?
在逗其他鸭子乐的那只吗
His head is caught in the Fritos bag.
它的头被零食袋套住了
- Isn't that your duck? - Where?
-那不是你的鸭吗 -哪里
The one pushing oats around with its beak, pretending to eat.
那只用鸭嘴来回捣鼓麦子 想吃又不敢吃
All right. That's it. Go get your ducks. Go.
那就是了 去把鸭子抓回来 快去
What? No. It is filthy and filmy.
什么 不 水里又脏又浑的
And that's before Luke even gets in it.
而且卢克都还没下去呢
What's the point in getting two ducks
要是抓不到第三只鸭子
if we don't have the third one?
抓来两只又有什么用呢
And how are we supposed to find the Alex duck?
我们要怎么找到艾丽克斯那只鸭呢
Wait until New Year's Eve and see which one stays home?
等到新年前夕 看看哪只待在家
No. No. You're right.
不 不 你说对了
We are not going home without all three ducks.
我们要集齐三只鸭子才能回家
Hang on. Let's see if your dad was right.
等等 看看你爸说的是不是真的
Feather.
小羽
Feather. Fetch.
小羽 快去捡
No way.
怎么可能
Don't just stand there. Get your ducks.
不要干站着 快去抓你们的鸭子
I just spent a week's salary on these shoes.
我刚花了一周的薪水买的这双鞋
I'm not -- oh, look at those big brown eyes.
我才不 瞧那双棕色的大眼睛
They take up half her face!
占了她半张脸呢
I'm coming, princess!
我来了 小公主
Pardon me.
借过
Sorry. Have fun.
抱歉 玩得开心
What's the most dangerous type of uranium cake?
用铀做的最危险的饼是什么
核反应燃料重铀酸铵或重铀酸钠的俗称
Yellow!
黄饼[哈啰]
What's going on?
你怎么啦
I found this inhaler. Do you know whose it is?
我捡到了个吸入器 你知道是谁的吗
There's only six people here who don't use those.
这儿只有六个人不用这个的
They throw them in the air at graduation.
他们毕业的时候会一起抛到空中
All right.
好吧
Hey, did you bring those headphones?
你把降噪耳罩带来了吗
Yeah. Right here.
有 在这儿
Thanks.
谢啦
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
I'm sorry about earlier.
刚才的事很抱歉
I think maybe being on a college campus took me back,
回到大学校园可能让我想起了过去
and some of my own first-year insecurities bubbled up.
使我的新生焦虑感重现了
I didn't know anybody, and no matter how hard I tried,
我谁都不认识 而且无论我多努力
I was always on the outside.
我却始终是个局外人
And then suddenly, one day, something clicked and I was in.
然后突然有一天 不知为何 我融入进去了
I mean, you never know.
我是说 这很难说的
I mean, just because that happened to you,
就算对你是这种情况
- Doesn't mean that's -- - No, no, no, no, no.
-并不意味着 -不 不 不 不
That's -- that's my point.
我想说的就是这个
My story isn't your story.
你和我不一样
As intimidating as this place may be,
虽然这地方令人生畏
I've never seen you walk away from a challenge.
但我从未见过你轻易向困难低过头
If you tell me you've given it your best shot,
如果你说已经尽力了
then I know you have.
那我相信你
So don't be mad at me, okay?
别生我的气好吗
I'm not mad.
我没生气
All right, kiddo.
那就好 宝贝
Your mom and I will be back next week to pack you up.
你妈妈和我下周会过来帮你收拾行李
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
- Bye. - Bye.
-再见 -再见
Okay. Granddaddy's truck's gonna be here in 84 minutes.
好了 老爷爷礼品篮的卡车还有84分钟就到
So, we're tightening, we're stirring, we're chopping.
所以继续拧紧瓶盖 搅拌 切菜
Bottle it up!
快装瓶[克制]吧
I can't. I'm just too excited.
我不行 太紧张了
you mean the sauce in the -- got it. Yes.
你说得是把酱装瓶 明白了
Cam...
小卡
- What is this? - Oh, my gosh.
-这是什么 -老天
哥伦比亚辣椒酱
You weren't supposed to see these yet.
这本不该让你看见的
This is just a potential label idea that I-I had mocked up.
这只是我制作的宣传册样板
But I am not even on it.
可这上面根本就没有我
No, you are. Yes, you are. See?
不 有你的 有你 你看
You're the silhouette right here by the nutritional facts.
营养成分表这里有你的剪影
That way, people are looking at you
这样 人们会关注你的身段
and not the toxic amount of sodium.
就不会关注那些超剂量的钠了
I have others, too.
我这还有别的样本
You know, I have one of us on a pepper rocket
有一张是我们其中一个人坐着辣椒火箭
on our way to Flavor City.
冲向《酱料城》节目
You're in front of me, and it's cute.
你在我前面 那张很可爱的
You know what? I don't think this partnership is working.
我觉得咱俩的合作没戏
What are you saying?
你说什么呢
What am I saying?
我说什么
This is family's sauce,
这是我家传的酱料
and you have already tried to change the recipe.
而你已经试图更改配方
You took a huge order without even asking me.
你连问都没问我就接了那么大个订单
And now this?
现在又来这一套
If I am going to Flavor City, I am going by myself.
如果要上《酱料城》 也是我自己上
You're breaking up with me?
你要跟我散伙[分手]吗
When I first started dating Cam,
当我刚开始跟小卡约会时
his ex-boyfriend gave me a heads up.
他的前男友就提醒过我
He said, "Cam's a great guy,
他说 小卡是个很好的人
but I hope you never have to break up with him."
我希望你永远别跟他分手
And I said, "Why? Does he get angry,
我问他 为什么 他会生气
weepy, jealous, despondent?"
哭泣 嫉妒 沮丧吗
He said, "Yes."
他说 是的
You're breaking up with me?
你要跟我散伙吗
This business was my idea.
这个合伙的主意是我想出来的
I got you into the farmers' market.
是我带你去农贸市场的
I got you into those baskets.
是我让你的酱料被老爷爷品牌选中
You were nothing but a housewife when I found you.
我发现你时 你不过就是个家庭主妇
I didn't mean that. I've always admired you.
我没别的意思 我一直很欣赏你的
Being a housewife is the hardest job on the planet.
做家庭主妇是这世界上最难的工作
You're never not at work.
从来都没有休息的时间
It's just -- how did we get to this place?
只是 我们怎么会走到这一步的
Unless...
除非...
There's someone else, isn't there?
你有别的合伙人了 是不是
Oh, how could I be so blind?
我怎么会这么傻呢
Let me guess -- somebody with more experience?
让我猜猜 那人经验更丰富吧
Somebody Colombian?
是个哥伦比亚人吧
Well, you're no picnic, either.
你也轻松不了的
So, who is it?
到底是谁
Say something!
说话啊
I've seen my mom break up with a lot of guys.
我见过我妈跟许多男人分手
She has this weird power to get them to do all the work.
她总是有魔力让他们把责任都包揽在自己身上
One minute, they're a mess.
前一分钟 他们还很生气
The next, they're thanking her
而后一分钟 他们就开始感谢她
for the best year of their lives.
说跟她在一起的时光是人生中最美好的
The last guy helped us move into Jay's house.
上一个分手的家伙还帮我们把行李搬到了杰家
You knew.
你早就知道
You knew I needed the motivation to create my own sauce.
你早知道我需要激励才能创造出属于自己的酱料
You knew all along.
你一直都知道的
You're welcome, Cam. And don't worry.
不客气的 小卡 别担心
I know that one day, you're gonna have your sauce
我知道总有一天 你自创的酱料
in Granddaddy's Basket.
会被老爷爷礼品篮选中的
Well, that paints a picture.
这景倒是稀奇
Now, see, there's lots of stuff here to tire the kids out.
你看 这里有很多东西都可以把孩子们累倒
Look -- bricks for carrying, shovels for digging.
可以搬砖 可以用铁铲挖土
Shovels. When did we get shovels?
铁铲 我们什么时候有铁铲了
Okay, well, whatever you're doing,
好了 不管你们在做什么
can you do it someplace else?
能不能麻烦你们换个地方
I'm helping Gloria bottle her sauce,
我在帮歌洛莉亚的酱料装瓶
and we're running out of time.
我们就要来不及了
Ay, Cam. I think it's too late.
小卡 我觉得已经来不及了
I don't think we have enough time to finish.
剩下的时间不够了
You might.
或许可以
Oh, Ms. Tran. Is that Patricia's medicine?
陈女士 这是帕特里夏的药吗
Pick up the pace, ladies!
加快速度 姑娘们
Come on! We've only got 20 minutes!
快点 我们只剩下20分钟了
Trust me. This is slightly better than it looks.
相信我 其实比看起来稍微好那么一点
讽刺亚洲血汗工厂
My fingers hurt.
我的手指头疼
Hey, honey, what did I say about talking on the line?
宝贝 我不是说了流水线上不能说话吗
Okay. Let's just get these ducks back into the garage
好吧 我们把这些鸭子尽快
as fast as we can, and please be quiet.
放回车库 别出声
- I don't want your father to hear us. - Hello.
-别让你父亲听见 -你们好啊
I got home early and noticed the six of you
我提前回家了 看到你们六个
had...ducked out.
不在家[鸭子出门]
Well, we know how much you love the ducks,
我们知道你有多爱这些鸭子
and -- and we wanted to play with them, too.
而且我们也想跟他们一起玩
- And we -- - And what, Claire?
-而我们... -而什么 克莱尔
The craziest thing happened?
最疯狂的事发生了是吗
You turned a hard corner, the cage banged open,
你来了个急转弯 笼子门开了
one of them hit the sunroof button,
有一只鸭子碰到了天窗按钮
and out they flew, leaving us with nothing but an empty --
他们就都飞出去了 只剩下一个空...
I interrupted you. Go on.
我打扰你们了 请继续
We have not always loved the ducks, Phil,
虽然我们有时候不太喜欢这些鸭子 菲尔
but I think we're starting to get it.
但我们开始理解你了
Yeah. We want them to stay.
是啊 我们想让他们留下
We know why you love them.
我们知道你为何爱他们了
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I always knew it was only a matter of time
我一直都知道 这些小捣蛋们
before these little scamps waddled into your hearts
迟早会摇摇晃晃地走到你们的心里去
just like they did mine.
就像他们走进我的心一样
Now, come on. Help me throw them out the window.
现在来吧 帮我把他们从窗户扔出去
Dad, what are you doing?
老爸 你在干什么
It is time for them to go.
是时候该让他们离开了
But, honey, are you sure they can even fly?
可是 亲爱的 你确定他们会飞了吗
According to the internet, they were ready a month ago.
据网上资料所述 一个月前他们就该会飞了
At breakfast, you were giving them shoulder rubs.
早餐时 你还给他们揉肩膀呢
What happened?
出什么事了
I realized today that I may have been holding them back
今天我意识到 可能是我拖他们后腿了
because that was fun for me.
因为他们是我的快乐
But in the end,
但到了最后
you got to let them spread their wings, right?
还是得放手让他们自由飞翔 不是吗
- Whoo! Let's go! Girl! - All right, Alex!
-加油 姑娘 -加油 艾丽克斯
All right, guys. Let's do this.
好了 各位 我们开始吧
One, two...
一 二...
Come visit us!
要回来看我们哦
Make good choices!
别走错路哦
In many ways, you fetched me!
从某种意义上说 是你们捡回了我
You caught me.
被你发现了
I know they're not coming back.
我知道他们不会回来了
Sometimes they do.
有时候会的
Hello?
Hey, Alex.
艾丽克斯
What's going on, sweetheart?
怎么样 宝贝
Yeah?
是吗
"Once the lower spring hinge is secured,
当下面的弹簧铰链也固定好
you can then attach the closet door."
就可以把衣橱门装上了
They're all sleeping, Mitch.
她们都睡了 米奇
Not bad.
还不错
45. Room for improvement.
用时45分 还有进步的空间
Well, it looks like I'm still undefeated.
看来本王依旧立于不败之地